Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: You, I Am all in with Scott Patterson and iHeartRadio Podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey Everybody, Scott Patterson, I'm all in Podcast, one of them productions. iHeartRadio, I Heeart Media, iHeart Podcast Pop Culture. A Year in the Life, Episode three, Summer. I'm joined by part of my intrepid cruise who's in French tire suit. Amy and Danielle will join us momentarily. They are on the hotline to Commissioner Gordon. There's obviously some kind of an emergency emergency happening in Gotham City. Anyway, let's start this off. April tells Rory and Laurel I about her love for metaphysics. Laura, I once got in trouble for cheating on a metaphysics exam. I looked into the soul of the boy next to me, April, you took metaphysics. No, No, that was Woody Allen. Woody Allan took metaphysics.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: It's from Annie Hall. Annie Hall by the Way as a nineteen seventy seven rom com film directed written by Woody Allen. The film stars Woody Allen as Alvi Singer, who tries to figure out the reasons for the failure of his relationship with the female lead one Diane Keaton, his girlfriend at the time. In the film, Woody Allen's character says, it was I was thrown out of NYU my freshman year for cheating on a metaphysics exam. You know, I looked into the soul the boy sitting next to me. Did you know the movie's original title was an hedonia, which means inability to inability to express pleasure. Anyway, anybody who hasn't seen Annie Hall, I recommend you see it. A nice little cameo by a young Christopher Walken in that film, who plays Diane Keaton's brother. That's this hysterically funny scene. Anyway, who's up, Susann You want to take this?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 5: April tells Rory and Laurel about how much she loves going to MIT. April says, I took some great linguistic courses. I mean it's MIT. Noam Chomsky walks the halls. I met him, chatted with him, laughed with him. He's my idol, Laura, I says, well to Noam is to love him. Noam Chomsky is a professor at MIT, known for his work in linguistics, political activism and social criticism. He's written over one hundred and fifty books Holy Cow on linguistics, war and politics. Nome retired from MIT in two thousand and two, but continue to do research and seminars. But in twenty fifteen he started splitting his time between the US and Brazil. And did you know that Nome is referred to as the father of modern linguistics?
Speaker 1: Uh Tara?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 7: Lori Lion Luke, lore Lion Luke settled down in front of the TV. Rory says, what are we watching? Lorelai says The Return? Rory says, the French returned. The Return is a supernatural supernatural A and E TV series, an adaptation of the twenty twelve French series lev Okay, I'm going to practice my French le revenants pretty close? All right?
Speaker 1: Probably? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 7: The series follows residents in a small town who live in whose lives are disrupted when people who have been dead for many years begin reappearing. And did you know the US series was canceled after one season due to declining viewership compared to Bates Motel.
Speaker 6: Bates Motel was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, who was in that? Who was in Bates.
Speaker 6: Mote, Freddie High Tower, High Tower, There we go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did I didn't know that? I don't know, Freddy?
Speaker 6: Hi, Hi Moore, there we I was like, you're almost there.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: A Tower.
Speaker 1: Response to Taylor announcing the cold director of the Star Hollow musical Rory Woe. Give him a crystal sword. He's a white Walker. White Walkers are formerly human ice creatures from the HBO series Game of Thrones. Did you know white Walkers can laugh? Which is the most emotion you will see from them in the books and the series. And it took six hours of makeup before every shoot to transform the actor Ross Mallin into the white Walker. And let me tell you, I have been through that experience of waking up at three am and doing four hours of makeup to put a bake head on me for Alienation Dark Horizon.
Speaker 4: I was hoping it would be blowd No.
Speaker 1: No no, no no no no no no no.
Speaker 4: Did you get murdered and saw? You can tell I did not?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh you died? I gotta watch that. Please let me do that. Yeah you did? Yeah? Was it a bloody murder?
Speaker 1: It was being crushed in between two walls. Oh, yes, it was quite up. Ques was creak. It was as Eastern. It's telling us it's it was quite something.
Speaker 4: I gotta go rewatch that saw. Four. Which one were you in?
Speaker 1: I was in four or five? I was born five. I was contracted for four, five, and six, but they didn't want to pay me on six, so they crushed me in five.
Speaker 4: So you lived through four?
Speaker 1: I lived through four. Yes, I lived through four. I lived through all of five and at the end, No, no, we don't want to pay him for six.
Speaker 4: Did the murder? Did the main guy murder you? No, well it was I think his name is Tobin Bell. That girl Shawn Smith. Shawn Smith.
Speaker 1: Tobin Bell manipulated and controlled Hoffman to murder me. So yes, Tobin Bell did have a hand in this. He orchestrated it. This is a good guy too. We went to baseball.
Speaker 8: I was really.
Speaker 4: A great guy.
Speaker 1: He's okay.
Speaker 4: Luke is wearing a lifeguard shirt by the pool. Excuse me, mister Hasselhoff. This line actually made me laugh so hard. Luke says, I do not want to talk about the T shirt. David Hasselhoff is an actor who is most recognized for his lead roles as Mitch Buchanan, the La County Lifeguard in Baywatch, and Michael Knight in Night Writer. I mean, first of all, I'm living the dream right now. I already watched the bay Watch documentary. Okay, you guys, you know the theme song a be Ready or whatever? Do you guys know what? Come on? You guys know The Watch or Baywatch?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I know Denny Gibson, the iconic Debbie Gibson redes the theme song with Oh god, don't tell me his name. His name's totally out of my head. But I know him. This other actor that's been like around forever. Oh my god, somebody look it up for me. I know, you guys know him. He's on Family Guy or whatever that did.
Speaker 1: What Dan Castellana.
Speaker 4: No, this other kind of young like our my age guy, Scott.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: They redid the theme song and it's actually like really good and I would love to, like I will listen to it in my car. Oh okay, So.
Speaker 1: You know, David Hasselhoff has gold records in Europe.
Speaker 4: Uh, probably platinum records, like he's such a Germany or star in Germany. They touch on that in the documentary. So David Hasselhoff. For those that are young, before he was Mitch Buchanan was Michael Knight in Night Writer when I was a kid. This is why I can't like whenever I see David Hasseloff, I have to like run the other way because I can't look him in the face. Because it's like, I loved Night Writer so much. I think I need to go rewatch the Island. It is such a good show. Remember he had that trans am and the trans am could talk. Now, I will pay one dollar to whichever of you can name the voice of Kit. Oh it was it was.
Speaker 1: His name was Gosh.
Speaker 4: His name was you can you be quiet?
Speaker 1: I can see his face, Kit, take it?
Speaker 4: Who's typing it? Take it away?
Speaker 1: I t But the other his name was. His name was U.
Speaker 4: Stop who's typing?
Speaker 8: Stop typing?
Speaker 4: They are someone is literally typing on my screen. And they wrote W and then they wrote, mister, f is that you Jackie knock at all?
Speaker 8: That's just a direct that's just a direct.
Speaker 9: Message to you because we don't see it amy in the zoom in the actual Yeah.
Speaker 4: Got it right, Jackie. I had a dollar bet on this and she was ready to give it away. Scott, you win one dollar. Please send me your memo and I will venmo to you right away.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: William Daniels aka Mister Feeney aka Star of Saint Elsewhere aka the Voice of the Night Industry two thousand aka Kit Now, anybody like me to say AKA one more time?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just just for you know, AKA.
Speaker 4: The best show of the eighties was here in the eighties. Anyway, did you know? In nineteen ninety five David Hasselhoff saved a drowning child and helped rescue a car crash victim.
Speaker 1: I rescued a car crash victim at the beginning of Gilmore. I did right right on. What's that call Kowanga passed a taxi cab driver. He was three hundred pounds and I got him off the side of the road. Six am. Yes, and then and then he crashed into a poll or something, and then I and then I was dragging him out and putting him over to the side of the road, and some dude drove by and said, hey, look, not kidding, not kidding, not kidding. He didn't stop him, stop it. He was he was okay, Yeah, he was just shaking up a little bit.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, So I stayed with him until the ambulance got there.
Speaker 4: But I was just kidding, ye, but because I did have a whole dollar on that bed.
Speaker 8: Can I do the next one?
Speaker 1: Yes? Please?
Speaker 9: One of the boys is holding the umbrella for Rory. He responds to her demands and Brandon says, yes.
Speaker 8: Calisi.
Speaker 9: This is the second Game of Thrones reference in this episode. Kalisi is the name for the fictional character Whoa.
Speaker 8: You can say that.
Speaker 9: Danais Targarian and Games of Thrones meaning clean.
Speaker 8: Did you know?
Speaker 9: In the television series, Dan Nears is played by Emilia Clark. Amelia had four weeks to portray Khalisi and nicknamed each one Danny, Diva, Candice, and Blondie.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, I'll take this one because I have a direct relationship to this musical. Taylor found his leading lady for the Stars Hallow musical Taylor. No, she's pretty much the hottest woman I've ever seen, and she was in Kinky Boots, LORELEI you mean she was in Kinky Boots. No, she played the lead. She was Kinky Boots. Kinky Boots. The musical is based on a two thousand and five film. The music and lyrics are also by Cindy Lauper. Did you Know? The musical and movie are based on the story of Steve Pateman, who tried to save his family shoe factory from closure by creating a line of women's shoes in men's sizes. In my band, from third grade until the end of high school, I was in a band with three other individuals. One of those individuals went on to not my suggestion, moved to New York City and trying to make it as a band. He became a sound engineer and did the sound engineering for Kinky Boots Full Circle.
Speaker 4: I couldn't figure out where that was going. I actually thought you were going to say they ended up in jail. I don't know why. Wait, Walmart.
Speaker 1: If he had entered and ended up in jail's daddy would have bailed him out. He was a rich kid.
Speaker 4: Doctor Suzanne, quick question for you. It's total sidebar, but just need to ask. I got a shot today and my arm the pain is really pretty stolid. Do I ice it? Heat it? I'm going to take out yet.
Speaker 8: You move it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You move it like you know, kind of exercise it and you can ic it.
Speaker 4: Ice it? Okay, I said thank you. I mean it is rough, okay, and I'll.
Speaker 5: Take at the leader go away, You'll be okay.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: I actually saw I was gonna say real quick about Kinky Boots. I saw for the first time at the Hollywood Bowl like two years ago and Wayne Brady was the lead.
Speaker 4: Oh did you did you enjoy it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: I loved it?
Speaker 7: And also Mark Balas was in it, and I didn't know until I got there. I was like, oh, there's Mark.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, okay, I went. I actually saw him on. I knew this sounded familiar. I saw him do.
Speaker 9: That shows he's a friend of ours and he was on this podcast Wade in the beginning.
Speaker 8: Remember when we had him on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had no idea he was mentioned. Corky was mentioned in pop culture.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they were both mentioned.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, And I do the next one, even though I just went because this guy a Michael Keaton mentioned.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 4: I love everything Michael Keaton. And there is a George Clooney one coming up. I might have to make this a double and then I'll sit tight for all. Okay, Rory's upset that the Gazette is shutting down and no one is covering the auditions for the Stars Hollow the musical, Pardon Me for Stars Hollow the Musical. The Gazette cannot just go down. I mean, it's not Spotlight at the Boston Globe. Spotlight It's actually a very good film is a film based on the true story of how the Boston Globe uncovered the molestation scandal hover up within the local Catholic archdiocese. It won the Oscar for Best Picture in twenty sixteen and starred Mark Ruffalo, Michael Keaton, and Rachel McAdams. Everybody knows my love for Michael Keaton. I did go see Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice. Finally, I say, if I say it one more time, guess who will be in my office? Michael Juice, Michael Keaton. Did you know Walter Robinson, Michael Resendez and Sasha Peiffer won a two thousand and three Pulitzer Prize for Public Service for their reporting. I actually did not know that, but makes sense quickly. Favorite Michael Keaton movie boy.
Speaker 1: Uh, it might be a lot of choices, ash what is what was the one he did? Right? Yes? I think that I think you're gonna laugh at mine.
Speaker 4: But Batman.
Speaker 6: Mister mom, No, I like Jack Frost.
Speaker 1: That Jack Frost was a good movie.
Speaker 6: I watched it Christmas.
Speaker 4: The only Michael Keaton I can't get behind is Multiplicity. But otherwise I'm pretty big Michael Keaton fan Batman. He's for me. He is the best Batman. I even watched The Flash because he comes back, Oh Jackie once again chiming in and likes The Founder, which was the story of the McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: McDonald's, which is a good movie. Here's my problem with The Founder just ended all of a sudden. I was like, it's over. Like watch it and you'll be like, is there not thirty more minutes? Like it just ends? Anyway, Scott's gonna fight me for this one. But Michelle and Laura. I go out for a.
Speaker 1: Shoe, Laura, I go out for a drink. Michelle, did you have George Clooney's tequila the one he enjoys with his celebrity friends on his many tequila Field Knights. Go ahead and do the waitress part amy.
Speaker 4: We've got Jose Quervo.
Speaker 1: Well, does he hang out with George Clooney. George Clooney is an actor and co founder in Case of those of you who don't know, and living in another solar system of a tequila pran Casamigos. He's also a philanthropist and co founder with his wife of the Clooney Foundation for Justice. Amy go ahead to take his home.
Speaker 4: Nate George Clooney's partner in Casa Migos. Somebody, Oh my god, one dollar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tried out for the Cincinnati Reds because he couldn't hit a curveball. Randy Gerber.
Speaker 4: No, Randy Gerber. George Clooney actually tried out for the since Cincinnati Reads twice, but he couldn't hit a curveball. But the partner is Randy Gerber. Scott has now won two dollars today.
Speaker 1: To celebrities really cannot hit curveballs. I Charlie Sheen could not hit my curveball.
Speaker 4: When did you toss Charlie Sheen a curveball?
Speaker 1: Were you? Nineteen ninety four? Ninety five after I did a movie with one of his buddies, and you know, he said, come on out and play ball with this out and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you do major League?
Speaker 1: No? No, I did little big league.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's right. Yeah, Easton, one of our producers once again is a huge fan of all of Scott's work because he has seen Softmore and a little Big League. That's a big But I've seen the Event, which I don't know if anybody else in this whole group has seen the event. I watched it twice. I watched it twice. Yeah, the whole thing. Did I love this show. I thought it was kind of a I mean, look, it started out super strong, then it got a little funky, kind of jumped the shark a little bit, which was unfortunate.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they fired the show runner, the guy who wrote the pilot that they replaced him with some guy who who came in and wrecked the show.
Speaker 4: And it was Jason Rin on that show with you, Yes, And he's in Matlock. He's like the nicest guy and he's in Lock. He's on CBS now the greatest guy.
Speaker 1: He's a great talent.
Speaker 4: And he's married to that the woman that's got a huge career right now from Don't Tell Me the one where they go down in the plane crash. It's so it's such a big one. Come on, Tara, they go down the plane crash and like, her name is Melanie, But what is that show called? Oh, oh, I want to say it's called little young bees, but that's not right.
Speaker 3: No, nope, it's in my mind.
Speaker 8: It's yellow jacket.
Speaker 4: So you guys, is that not so weird how our memory works? Because in my mind I wanted to call it little young bees, but.
Speaker 7: Jackets, he says, like, can I turn my mic on?
Speaker 4: My brain is so crazy. I wanted to call it bees, but it was yell at like I was so close.
Speaker 8: You're close, You're closer than any of us.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yellow jackets.
Speaker 1: I'm doing the next one too, because it's Marlon Brando. Laurel and Michelle sit in awkward silence at their table. Laurel I saw imitating Marlon Brando. My wife is crying upstairs. Can hear cars coming to the house in the area of mine? It's time. I think you're telling them. You're dom what everyone seems to know what it's from? The Godfather? Marlon Brando play Done Corleone in the nineteen seventy two crime film The Godfather? Did You Know? Despite his role as an Italian mobster and the Godfather, Marlon Brando did not have Italian ancestry. His ancestry was mostly German, Dutch, English, and irish. I could have been a contended.
Speaker 6: Was you, Charlie?
Speaker 1: It was you taking the short end money. I could have been somebody. I could have been a content Sorry, go ahead, guy, I could do Brando all day. Yeah? What the name that film?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: What did I just do? What film?
Speaker 9: Was that?
Speaker 4: From the Godfather?
Speaker 1: I could have been a contender.
Speaker 4: Oh bull, bull, that's raging. He wasn't enraging. I could have been ader. I can see him doing it. I could have been a contender. Oh taxi driver, I could have been somebody. Charlie.
Speaker 1: Uh. It was on the Waterfront with Carl Malden and Eva Marie Saint. It's like a movie from the Fish.
Speaker 4: I never saw never saw the Waterfront. No, but Carl Malden went on to do a TV show, didn't he, Yes, he was, wasn't he in Streets to San Francisco?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think so good ones.
Speaker 1: He also went on to do Street Car Name Desire with Brando on Broadway.
Speaker 4: And all our young listeners are like, well, they can go.
Speaker 1: Check it out. I mean well, street Car Name Desire and On the Waterfront are classic films. Anybody that's interested in acting should see these films. I mean this is like Brando at his best.
Speaker 5: There are multiple references in Gilmour to street car name Desire at Home Again Multiplene I went once, when you your other call, I'll go again.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: So Taylor and Rory are exploring the stars Hollow Gazette news room such as it is, and Taylor says, I'm must say it's been a while since I've felt such energy and excitement on the floor of the Stars Hollow Gazette newsroom. Rory says, Yeah, it's like an Aaron Sorkin movie in here. Aaron Sorkin is a well known screenwriter and film director. Some of his acclaimed works include Molly's Game, The West Wing, The Newsroom, The Trial of the Chicago Seven, and The Social Network.
Speaker 4: Or can also do Sports Night?
Speaker 1: I think he did that.
Speaker 4: Somebody fact checked beyond that, but I think he did. Did you know the.
Speaker 5: Fictional White House set that Sorkin used in The West Wing is more glamorous than its real life counterpart. He also repurposed the Oval office set from his film The American President.
Speaker 4: Love the American President. That's a great movie. In the American President, Michael Douglas is the President and Martin Sheen is like the chief of staff and the president's best friend speaking. Michael J. Fox is also in it. And here's a little fun fact to tie it all back to Michael Keaton. Who can name what Michael Keaton's real name is.
Speaker 1: Uh, Marion Motley, No, that's John Wayne Michael Douglas. That's really real name. Michael Douglas. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And he couldn't use it because of Michael Douglas. But I think he said recently in an interview he's going to like use it more.
Speaker 6: So where Keaton come from.
Speaker 4: I was just.
Speaker 1: He was probably as.
Speaker 4: Here's gonna blow your mind even more. Michael Douglas's son, and I'm sorry, Michael Keaton's son, the real Michael Douglas. Michael Keaton's son is named Sean Douglas and Tara. If you did a quick google, he has written probably like a ton of pop hits that you love. I swear Michael Keaton's son is like a big songwriter. Hold shout out, shout out, yeah, google it, you'll see Am I right?
Speaker 9: Or am I right?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 6: Let me just pull up his discography.
Speaker 7: Oh, he did Backstreet Boys, he did heart Attack by Demi Lovado, Yep.
Speaker 6: Jason Derulo talk dirty and wiggle.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a lot of dollars.
Speaker 4: He is right, he can support Michael Keaton in his old age.
Speaker 6: Hillary Nick Jonas, Yep, Wow, John b a.
Speaker 4: Little bit of trivia for you. Okay, this is gonna blow everybody's minds. If you watched nine O two one oh, and you know the character Ray Prewitt. Ray Prewitt's mother is Sean Douglas's Michael Keaton's sons mother. Also, does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Very confused?
Speaker 4: Ray Prewitt's mother in nine two one oh? Is is Michael Keaton's son's mother there?
Speaker 6: Yep, he's written some bods.
Speaker 4: Yep, he's written a lot of oops.
Speaker 1: You come here on the day of my daughter's wedding and asked me to commit murder.
Speaker 8: This he wrote mother for Megan Trainer like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he is no joke. He is like a legit songwriter.
Speaker 1: It's hard to break into. That's a hard racket to break into, and he did.
Speaker 4: All right, Who's next, Danielle, Sure I can do it.
Speaker 9: Rory gets to know the computer expert who is also in the ancient newsroom. Rory says, essir, what do you know about Msdoss? Eser says, is that an actor. Rory says, no, it's the computer operating system. I only know about it from Halt and Catch Fire, and quite frankly, I didn't watch the show that closely. Halt and Catch Fire is a TV series from twenty fourteen through twenty seventeen about the computer revolution of the nineteen eighties and the early days of the World Wide Web in the early nineteen nineties. Did you know the term halt and catch fire is a computer machine code instruction that was originally to make a computer central processing unit stop working, but in some cases caused it to overheat and physically damage the hardware.
Speaker 7: M randomly just looked up ms DOS. The last release of it was September two thousand.
Speaker 1: Bloppy disks. You're up, rock and rock this one man. Perry White go all right?
Speaker 7: So Lorlai pays Rory A visits the newsroom, and Lorlai says, Hello, Taylor just came by to visit my little Perry White. Perry White is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. He's the editor in chief of the Metropolis newspaper The Daily Planet, and did you know Perry White is well known for the catchphrase Great Caesar's Ghost and don't call me Chief all right?
Speaker 1: Suzan okay.
Speaker 5: Rory runs into the thirty somethings while passing out newspapers, and she says, Hey, what are you guys up to. The blonde girl says we're doing I drink your milkshake. I drink it up. Boy says it's from There Will Be Blood, and Murray says the movie, and the boy says, m hm, we love everything Paul Thomas Anderson does. There Will Be Blood is a two thousand and seven film starring Daniel day Lewis and Paul Dano, and is directed by Paul Thomas Anderson. The film is loosely based on the nineteen twenty seven novel Oil by Upton Sinclair and did You Know. In the final scenes of the film, when Daniel day Lewis's character Daniel says, I drink your milkshake. I drink it up, he is saying you cannot stop me. I don't need your permission. Wealth is my permission to exploit.
Speaker 1: Wow bab milks. I did a commercial with Michael Bab I'm.
Speaker 4: Of a Roland emirate gal and a Jerry Michael myself. He's very Michael Bay.
Speaker 1: Then you know, you know why Michael Bay is a great director because he always finds the comedy. He directed The Nicholas Cage.
Speaker 4: So beautiful, soa Bruckheimer, and so does Roland Emerik.
Speaker 1: But you do. Buckheimer is not a director, he's a producer. Michael Bay is a.
Speaker 4: Director, and I love I love them all. I love these kind of movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so, uh, Doyle, I did a I think a Miller Lite commercial with him. H it's quite something, pretty exciting, Yeah, it was. Doyle calls Rory to discuss his review of The Jungle Book and The Gazette. Doyle, well, I'm writing a couple of things for Michael Bay, and he's really into adjectives. Michael Bay is a producer, best known and a director, best known for his big budget and high concept action films. His projects includes the Transformers and Bad Boys series. Did you know? Michael Bay's first commercial was the Got Milk? Aaron Burr ad when a historian answer ten thou radio question who shot al Xander Hamilton with his mouthful, saying, Aaron Burke.
Speaker 4: His mouth is so full because he didn't have milk, and it sounds like he.
Speaker 5: Was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and so his mouth was like all gone.
Speaker 4: Okay, now, somebody keep me honest. But I think that guy that starred in that Aaron Burr commercial went on to be in the original Twisters. But somebody fact check.
Speaker 1: Me Original Twisters, the original movie.
Speaker 4: Sorry Twister, Sorry Twister.
Speaker 1: In the.
Speaker 4: Helen Twister, I think the guy from that commercial was in it.
Speaker 6: Sean Whalon, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to just say, who's the actor that's in the Aaron Burger milk commercial.
Speaker 2: He was in.
Speaker 4: My name is so familiar. I got it right, Easton, got it right.
Speaker 7: Wow, go.
Speaker 6: Sean Whalon.
Speaker 4: If only I could apply the ability I have to hold on to weird pop culture stuff to useful things like I don't even know how to balance a check book or do my taxes, but yet I can literally tell you every episode of Night Writer.
Speaker 1: To do your taxes is easy. You just send about ninety percent to everything to the I R S and keep the rest and you're good. Then then they'll send your refund checks. Oh my god, all right, that's gonna do it. Everybody listen, We're gonna do a two parter, so this is gonna end part one. Thanks for downloading, best fans on the planet. We will see you next time for part two. And remember we and I I'm all in stay safe everywhere. Hey, everybody'll forget. Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.