Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous, Welcome to the Give Them La La Podcast bonus episode. This one was a tough bonus episode because there's so many celebrity couples that are actually real that I just saw on TV where I'm like, I wish these people were together. I wish these people weren't together. But then there's the aspect of I live in a hole and I'm like, maybe they are together still, I don't know, right, So I like this topic, Jess. Did we get a lot of people sliding in the dms about it.
Speaker 2: Yes, and a lot of similar answers before I even look at them. Though, I want to say who I want, but you guys say who you want because I wanted these two together forever.
Speaker 1: So the topic is celebrity couples that you wish were still together and ones that you wish were not together any longer. Yes, Okay, I've learned in this world there's no winning with what I say these days, so it's fine, let's go off. I don't love the machine gun Kelly Megan Fox together coupling, and there are times where I'm like, are they still together? I don't really know, because I saw like a clip of her doing an interview and she was talking. She talks like she's very much like not in a relationship, but then they're seen together and drinking each other's blood and things like that, which is like, totally do you boo, like if you want to create this remake of Angelina Jolie And she's, oh, Billy Bob Thornton like, I totally am down for it. No, you've talked about this. I just don't. It feels very toxic and dangerous to a little dangerous, a little dangerous.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, do you think they're in because you know, we all know that you've spent a little time with them. Is it possible they're in an open relationship?
Speaker 3: I only hope.
Speaker 1: I think I think the keyword is little time with them. I give them La la podcast back in the day was the podcast that broke them as a couple. Right, Like they were doing that movie or whatever, the one about the Big Grass and she was in it.
Speaker 3: Something big, laying in laying in.
Speaker 1: The breast, lay in a hospital bed with a full face of makeup on after she had almost just died. I'm like, damn, bet you look good after just getting wrecked.
Speaker 2: You know what's wild?
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 2: She is stunning without makeup on. You've seen her without makeup on, it's like a you thing pretty with makeup, but then you've see him without makeup and like and then you're like, oh, oh, you're just pretty.
Speaker 1: It's like one of those well I appreciate you saying that, well, thank you. I mean, this is just this is as good as it gets without the makeup. So and I'm lazy as it gets. But that's where they met, right on that movie, and we're there in Puerto Rico, and they just started talking about how they're together, and it was like, oh wow, We're like they're talking about their relationship on this little podcast. This is great. So I don't know them very well as a couple. What I do know is it's two very intense people and it just seems but I only know what i've read, you know, and like Mom says, paper takes ink, like you can literally write whatever you want. And then I'm only reading headlines, which I think most people are. So you know, her drinking his blood and vice versa could be totally like good for you and some weird thing that we don't know. And they're all gonna live until like one hundred and fifty and turned into vampires.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe cut to next week we'll be drinking each other. There's blood on the podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw up and pass away away. I Also the couple that I wish would have worked out is the fake couple?
Speaker 3: What do you mean like TV? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ross and Rach.
Speaker 3: Thanks for taking mind.
Speaker 1: They did. They did work out. They very much worked out.
Speaker 2: Did they Okay? Did they work out? In the show?
Speaker 1: I got off the plane? Don't you remember?
Speaker 3: Spoiler? Alercs you haven't seen it?
Speaker 1: Who hasn't seen from introduced.
Speaker 3: So many people to Seinfeld?
Speaker 1: Well, we're talking about Friends, not seld.
Speaker 3: Everybody I've introduced to Seinfeld hasn't seen Friends.
Speaker 1: That's very true, actually, and I'm happy that you pointed that out. But then it's left up to the imagination.
Speaker 3: Of what they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like she gets off the plane, but like, do they get into a fight?
Speaker 3: Ross could say I already found somebody.
Speaker 1: Oh, you never know. In my mind it worked out. Fun fact, I have to stop watching Friends at season like eight, because then I know it's coming to a close and it starts making me sad. I don't like when things end.
Speaker 2: It still goes till ten, right, I think.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, yeah, I stopped watching earlier than that. I don't like when Chandler and Monica.
Speaker 1: Date or oh, you're tapping out around season five.
Speaker 3: I like when they're like fooling around, but like when they're like moving in and like Rachel has to decide to move out with Phoebe and that like that's where I'm like, all right, I can go back to the beginning.
Speaker 1: When Rachel starts cutting her hair short is when I know it's time to tap out. We're getting into into like the end territory, and it just makes me sad.
Speaker 3: I like season one through hard nipples.
Speaker 2: Hard nipples are I thought, Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think they're away. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Really first, that's the couple I wish would have worked out Rachel and her nipples throughout all the seasons of Friends.
Speaker 3: We can all stand by that. That's a relationship we all get behind.
Speaker 2: Brought him back with her bra. Those are fake nipples.
Speaker 1: I can't any of you are.
Speaker 3: I need to see the real areola and the real Hella Ariola.
Speaker 2: You love it, baby, show me your ideal size of areola with your hands.
Speaker 1: I would like to out shoe mm hmmm, A face full O.
Speaker 3: Good like quarter? A good quarter? Size is good? A quarter ariola?
Speaker 1: Dime nipple, let's run it a dime? Oh oh, okay, a dime? Okay, what about yours?
Speaker 3: Just are you guys? You guys? Are you guys thinking about your own nipples right now now?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 3: Not at all.
Speaker 2: Ariolas and nipples are beautiful and we love and appreciate them all.
Speaker 3: That's why I said I'll take a face full of areola, and I'll also take a little quarter.
Speaker 1: I love that you don't just griminy against nipple size.
Speaker 3: Or ties a's, b's, d's bring them on.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know what that good for you?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: I love how inclusive you are.
Speaker 3: I do like a fat ass though.
Speaker 1: He's like.
Speaker 3: Both you and me both.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's yours? Jess? You've been really itching to tell us about you?
Speaker 2: I sure have. And guess what it's Jennifer Aniston but in real life and Brad, oh they were so cute?
Speaker 1: Yeah do you think?
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, okay, you guys. Wait, let's put a rule in my mind. If there was any toxicity and then I know there was, like the cheating with Angelina, I'm not thinking about all that.
Speaker 1: All I'm thinking, Oh, I'm thinking about him as a dad and how his own children come out and say, what a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: I'm not thinking about that. Can we ignore that for a second.
Speaker 3: And just attend that we're just looking at looks?
Speaker 1: You know what? Press he may have been a fantastic father to Jennifer Aniston's kids. You never know.
Speaker 2: And also this is gonna get some ship, but I'm gonna say it anyway. I really liked Taylor because of the documentary. I really liked Taylor Swift and Joe Allen? Did you ever see the doc No Dog were like her documentary. I'm gonna I forget the titles, so I'm not even gonna try. But he just seemed supportive, Like you saw footage of her, like after her concert, she like ran and jumped on him and hugged him. They were cute, Joe Allen.
Speaker 1: She ran and jumped on him. So is it a repeat? Just whatever we're watching with Travis Kelcey, She's just done this with every other dude. There's like, literally nothing special. It's very special. The Travis Kelcey and Taylor Swift romance is very.
Speaker 2: Special, very special.
Speaker 1: What's the guy's name.
Speaker 2: Joe alwen a l A. She was with him for a while, but it seemed very private.
Speaker 4: Oh well, who is he Joe? I think he's an actor Alwin or elwyn a l w y N. I believe, Okay, Okay, he's cute.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you like them together. I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 2: They were cute, cute. Do you have anyone Easton?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Who I mean? I rather I liked Kylie and no Travis Scott together.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 3: And then my fake one is Niles and Daphne.
Speaker 1: A Fraser reference. Did they Did they end it or I'm pretty.
Speaker 3: Sure it's like on a cliffhanger as well, Like it's like they're together, but it's almost like up to you for it meant to be.
Speaker 1: Were you a Frasier person?
Speaker 3: No, And I'm going off because I didn't watch like the very end, but I did know, like there's a lot of talks of like where they meant to be together. So I know it's a cliffhanger, but they've they talk and they have like they date in the show and it's on and off. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Daphne Day the Virgin, she plays the virgin in Seinfeld myself one of my diaphragms all the way across the floor, like you haven't washed your diaphragm before it?
Speaker 3: And then she ends up I'm talking about no hooks, hooks everywhere, and he goes, you're mad, aren't you? And then she ends up sleeping with John.
Speaker 1: John John JFK. You guys, please start watching Seinfelds if you have not. I love that references and I'm glad that you threw it back to Fraser and ty U Kylie and Travis Scott. I don't that's a great one.
Speaker 2: They also make very very cute gunning babies.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking about with Timothy.
Speaker 1: Oh, he ain't hitting that right, are they? I don't know. He cannot handle all of that ass?
Speaker 3: Are you joking me? I feel like I could, though. I feel like he doesn't even know how to masturbait correctly?
Speaker 2: Timothy?
Speaker 1: What makes you think that his face right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? His hair right?
Speaker 1: Does your hair give I know how to masturbate perfectly?
Speaker 3: Is that what my hair gives? I don't have time to wash it because all I'm doing is fucking. I like it?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: All right? What do friends say? Oh?
Speaker 2: I forgot these two were separated. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan.
Speaker 1: Don't miss that couple at all, not even a little bit, is it?
Speaker 2: Jenna Dewante.
Speaker 1: You don't know who that is. She's a damn savie that he was in like one of the first ones. And it's like done, Jenna, step step, step up.
Speaker 2: She's stunning. We have Selina ooh, this is a spicy one. Oh. They don't tell me if they wish they were together or not together.
Speaker 1: Because I was a little confused about that too. Couples that you wish were or weren't. Right, I'm going to read it, Okay, I'm going to give my two cents on if I feel like it's one way or the other.
Speaker 2: This one right underneath it says Selena and Justin love them together. But I'm happy for him with his new love.
Speaker 3: I did see that, and I would have liked to see Justin and Selena together. But then I and she's pregnant.
Speaker 1: Hailey is Hailey Bieber is pregnant, And all I can think about is when is she do? Because what are the chances that she has the same name for her kid as I have for mine. There's no shot in why is it baby s Yeah, no, but that's always my biggest fears. No. Literally, there's no reason why I would even be thinking this. There's no reason why they would even choose this name. There's no reason why anybody, No, there is no shot now. But all I think about when I see someone who's pregnant, like, what are the chances of this bitch having the same name that I do?
Speaker 2: And let me tell you why Haley would never pick a baby name that starts with us, just because people are so crazy with Selena and she's still she's still answering for Selena shit, so she'd.
Speaker 1: Never never Well, Selena is a fan favorite Selena. Yeah yeah. Her Instagram numbers say that speak for themselves. They speak for themselves. But she's with that Benny guy now, right, Benny Blanco.
Speaker 3: And I wish I love him to dead too. But it's also like, who do you wish he was with Benny Blanco? I don't know, somebody else skid Row.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Benny.
Speaker 1: I've been watching a lot of stand up leave it in. It's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: I don't give a ship. That's funny. Funny.
Speaker 1: By the way, we left the house after watching Dave ships house.
Speaker 2: One so funny, so.
Speaker 3: People taking twenty percent of the alphabet for themselves. That one, I can't remember what it does.
Speaker 1: I remember that stones and stones, He's it's so funny anyway, that's that's hysterically, it's really funny.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry he in his cookbook. Shout out of his cookbook. I'd probably a stoner cookbook.
Speaker 1: First, he's very funny. He's very funny.
Speaker 2: Idiot.
Speaker 3: But no, but now I can see why like Selena is dating him. He's a person out the one thing that I shout women out for love him for his personality. I'm just dragging him.
Speaker 1: No good for her, but literally, there is nothing better than a dude who can make you laugh your ass off. Do you know how much dudes I've been out with where I'm like, you are so fine, but I am bored to tears and I don't know that this is Why can't I have it all? Why can't you look like this and have a personality similar to mine? Funniest shit? I mean, I'm bringing it all. Where are you step up?
Speaker 2: You can't have it all?
Speaker 1: I want myself in male form. Oh my god, I need to choot my horn that's all it is. No one else is.
Speaker 3: So that's the beat.
Speaker 1: Beep, all right, Jessica, were.
Speaker 3: Funny at all?
Speaker 2: No idea. There are so many one, two, three, four, There are seven in a row, in a row. Robert Patterson and I thought it was Pattinson. Is it not, producer John?
Speaker 1: I he is Pattinson? Who's Robert Patterson?
Speaker 2: They all say, well, three of them say, Robert Patterson and Kristin Stewart.
Speaker 1: Who is Robert Patterson?
Speaker 2: They're the Twilight couple?
Speaker 1: No? Is it pat Edward?
Speaker 2: Oh Pattinson? You guys, come on, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
Speaker 1: We wish they would have worked out. Isn't she a lesbian? Maybe? Bye bye?
Speaker 2: I think she's bye she Remember was that whole scandal because she was caught kissing a director of a film, A Beauty and the Beast, and she was dating him at the time. It was a scandal. Scandal. I see a lot of I see a lot of Angelina and Brad. You guys, I think you need to google that. Angelina and Brad Pitt.
Speaker 1: Oh they wish they were still together.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, they're just named So maybe you mean you wish.
Speaker 1: They're happy that they're not together anymore. You're happy that they're not together anymore, is what I'm guessing.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hope So Kyle and Moe from Early Real Housewife Beverly Hill season, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I think that that one is when we can all get behind. I think, what happened with that marriage whatever, whatever did it happened? I don't know, hopeful, I think we'll see it play out this coming season, because you know they've started filming again. But that marriage was just so it just seemed so sweet, like they had the best time together. They were best friends. You could tell they were sexually attracted to each other. It's like you had it all and then things just changed.
Speaker 2: Things change and people change, and life is short and sometimes you gotta make decisions.
Speaker 1: You got sometimes you got to put your vagina somewhere.
Speaker 2: Else sometimes exactly Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee.
Speaker 1: After seeing the documentary, I hear you that one's a really sad one too, especially because I feel like that was the love of her life. So timing is everything. And the hard thing about it too, is that at that point in time, like back in the day, it turned so toxic and it was due to an outsider. It was like something was thrown at them that neither of them knew how to control, neither of them knew how to take on. She's obviously very soft spoken, he's a rock star, and it became very intense over this guy and a sex tape, like he really fucked their worlds up.
Speaker 2: They were, like, you said, wrong timing though, because what it seems he's with that Britney girl. Now do you know who he's with brit.
Speaker 1: I think so, And it seems like I don't know he's happy, but who knows.
Speaker 2: Seems on social media it seems like everyone's happy on social media.
Speaker 1: Well. Also, it goes back to like the universe and it placing you where you're supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, someone here put they wish Chloe and Tristan were still together?
Speaker 1: Who wrote that?
Speaker 3: Honestly, yes, I'd rather see Chloe with lamar odom Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why would you ever want her to be with that guy who, like you guys, embarrassed her over time and time again, time and.
Speaker 3: Time was just he was always good to her.
Speaker 1: He just was battling his own like he's battling his own demons. Does he have a Did they start the podcast? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did they?
Speaker 1: Or was that just something that was a news item?
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: If it actually came out. Lamar Odom was said to be starting a podcast with Caitlin Jenner. I wonder if it ever happened. It was like sports, yeah related, Yeah, oh my god, is it producer John?
Speaker 2: Nothing news came out besides the original announcement.
Speaker 1: It looks like that is a buzzkill.
Speaker 3: Honestly, listen to it because you never talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you never announce what you're doing unless you have a date that it's gonna be coming out, you know, But who knows.
Speaker 3: They could be working on it and with so many people around them, somebody said something.
Speaker 1: Oh you think it got leaked.
Speaker 3: I could see it being like getting leaked, and then you know, with how I don't know at their schedules, they could with it being who knows if they're doing a live or if they're just doing ten pre you know, recorded and putting it out over ten weeks.
Speaker 1: Who knows that that's true. Do you guys remember early seasons of keeping up at the Kardashians and.
Speaker 3: They were in their small homes.
Speaker 1: It was literally this scene took place in Kim Kay's apartment complex where she Chloe is dating I believe a Timberwolves player.
Speaker 3: Are they in the Is this like the they take Miami No or something? Because I only remember your Courtney in all of them living in that one house, and then they all bought their own homes. No time I remember them in like in Miami No.
Speaker 1: They didn't all live there same complex where Kim goes in and she's like, my Betley's gone, and it was in the parking garage. But I remember them being on the couch. Chloe was dating another basketball player. I think you played for the Timberwolves, and Kim k was like breaking into his voicemail, like straight up Kristen Doty style, and she did very impressed by yeah. And that's how Chloe found out that he was being not a good dude.
Speaker 2: I thought that was fake, and then I learned it was real.
Speaker 3: You do just type in their one pounds.
Speaker 2: You could do it time you.
Speaker 1: Would like, it's a little bit more, and he leaves a voicemail. I know.
Speaker 3: Well back in the day it was landline. Everything was bleaking. You could used to call your house and then it would be like to check your voicemails pressure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you do it.
Speaker 3: Wow, they really just were guessing his pen Yeah you got.
Speaker 2: It, well, she got it. Speaking of Kim, I see a few which I kind of agree with Kim and Reggie.
Speaker 1: Oh that is a good one. That was. That was they were together when she had an ugly cry face.
Speaker 2: Ye ugly cry face. And when she threw her mom's phone over the balcony because her mom took her phone when they were skiing together.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they were at that chalet or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then during the iconic You're so fucking road with the purse, and she likes to Max and Me and Baba do it all the time. I come up to him when my purse, You're so fucking road.
Speaker 1: You kind of sound exactly like her, even when you don't try.
Speaker 2: I've never been more offended in my life. Young Kim. She makes fun of her voice all the time on the show.
Speaker 1: Now, how did it change?
Speaker 3: Because my it still hasn't changed.
Speaker 1: No, it has. She's like totally different. It's now it now comes from her diaphram.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be shocked if she took classes.
Speaker 1: Instead of here. It used to come from here, it's another couple that we miss, Kim and her old voice.
Speaker 2: Do we hate? Do we miss that?
Speaker 1: Kind of Uh? I missed the days where Chris Jenner was making sheet cake in her Rambler house, okay with them can fly.
Speaker 3: At the front door.
Speaker 1: Do you remember I missed that. I missed the flower boxes that she.
Speaker 3: Had that was a stunning and Caitlyn going into the garage to fly in Darcy cars. Yeah, those were the days.
Speaker 1: I miss her. Bruce at the time, I miss Caitlyn Jenner saying to Chris Jenner, it's our anniversary. I would like you to come fly my drone with me, and then they go to the local park with no security because no one gave a shit about who they were at the time.
Speaker 3: Yet.
Speaker 1: I miss Kim Kay doing Carl's Junior Ads okay, and then the next day.
Speaker 2: Or whatever she was doing.
Speaker 3: Yes, those Carl's Junior Ads need to come back.
Speaker 1: They were really good. I auditioned for one stop I did, and I was horrible. I'm like, I just have never felt like I'm like a sexy person, like you want me to act sexy?
Speaker 3: Eating a br.
Speaker 2: Cal did you have a burger? In the audition?
Speaker 1: I can't remember. I just remember.
Speaker 3: Give me the commercial. I remember this one girl. I fell in love with her. She had heels on and then uh Jean's like jean shorts and then a white like noodle strap. She was eating the burger in it like drips on her like do you remember her?
Speaker 2: The Wasn't this a super Bowl commercial or.
Speaker 3: Carls?
Speaker 1: Was it Kate Upton? Do you remember who it was?
Speaker 3: I don't, I mean hell not. I don't remember who it was, but Carl's Junior ad where with.
Speaker 2: The women had daddy k Upton?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can I say one thing about the Chloe Kardashian things. I don't feel like she's met the person who's going to treat her the right way, agreed. I don't feel that her person has come into the mix or.
Speaker 2: Yes, or she has. She give me a secret.
Speaker 3: She's singles.
Speaker 2: There's a new season coming out. I think I saw trailer for something and she's The producer is like, are you dating? Or are you with him? And she like does this little smile. So maybe she is dating, but she's keeping it. If I were Kardashian dating, I'd keep it on the down low.
Speaker 3: If I was dating at Kardashian. I'd want them to keep it on the down low. They can shut up, don't tell anyone walk around.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could date a Kardashian.
Speaker 3: No, that's why they look at them all.
Speaker 2: At him.
Speaker 3: Where is Rob?
Speaker 1: He's living his best life?
Speaker 2: Someone start a podcast where is Rob? Do you remember they did that for Who's the guy that was like fitness? Remember that podcast Richard Simmons? Do you remember the podcast where is Richard Simmons?
Speaker 1: Because he was yes, and he finally no, he's not back. He finally he posted something he did speaking of another Kardashian that I miss. Rob Kardashian and Adrian Blan.
Speaker 2: That's a great pairing.
Speaker 1: I liked them together. I thought they were very cute. I loved the little apartment that they shared.
Speaker 3: Is that was that Chloe's friend?
Speaker 2: She was a cheetah girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was a cheateadh girl with like raven curly hair.
Speaker 2: She was like, she is stunning.
Speaker 3: Are they not together?
Speaker 1: This was like thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: She's like married with kids.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, to an older man, to an older man, and they have I think they have one baby. But I did like that couple. I thought they were very cute. G Bush has like a dancer wife.
Speaker 2: Now Reggie Bush, who looks very similar to Kim.
Speaker 1: I heard with an equally as large ass. He loves the ass, don't we all?
Speaker 2: Don't we all?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I say it all the time. If there were a slimmer chance of death coming off the operating tablebe do it. See.
Speaker 2: I don't love I love everyone's bodies, but I love natural asses more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's nothing like a nice, plump, natural.
Speaker 2: Ass, natural ass. Yeah, you have a big ass. I say it every time.
Speaker 1: It's not very for my for my physique. Yeah, I will not complain. But I do love Mia bbl Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson, I kind of do miss them. I thought they were cute.
Speaker 1: I missed them too, and it was the only one that to me made sense. I can't picture Pete Davidson with anybody. And I really can't picture arian Grande with anybody.
Speaker 2: Well, do you know who she's with?
Speaker 1: Now? Who you don't know who she's with?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: No? That little wait, that little.
Speaker 2: The red head, yes, who plays SpongeBob on Broadway. And I keep clipping to him like on Broadway. Look he's I heard he's very talented, but like he's a big like anime guy. And okay, well he looks very similar to her brother.
Speaker 1: He looks like Franky.
Speaker 2: He's got the same eyes. They're very similar looking.
Speaker 1: But he's a ginger. Yeah, he's got red hair. And you know, she obviously likes him because there's nothing she can gain from him beside the life. I guess love love, just love, And what even is that?
Speaker 2: What even is that?
Speaker 1: Houston? Who do you wish that you were still with? If you were a celebrity, who would you want people to pair you with?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 3: So many.
Speaker 2: Who's the first that comes to mind.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Madison Beer? Who else is very sexy? I think it's Chanto Jefferies.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, yeah, yeah, different, very different. That's okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you okay, those are good? If you, la la. I think we've done this before. But anyone, I was gonna say, in a world where nobody has a partner, okay, in a world where no one has a partner, give us your top three.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm gonna give top three one one like looks wise. I think looks wise. It would be in like a very like Michael B. Jordan. We've talked about this before, or type of look like a Denzel Washington, I you know that look of just like I'm a gonna box later, Sure your box later? Fuck? Yeah, yes, But look I like a personality like a like a Theo Vaughn or a funny Kevin Hart right, someone who makes me laugh my ass off? Okay, okay, and I feel like we I could have that job wise, I can't think of someone who would have the perfect career where I could combine all of those people into one, because like, I wouldn't want them to be strictly a comedian, because I find the comedians when they're not on stage, they're actually pretty serious. I don't have any interest in dating an actor athlete.
Speaker 2: How about an athlete?
Speaker 1: An athlete I've I've dabbled in the athlete world, and it seems to me to be a world of just a lot of fucking people who aren't you when they're on the road, and I don't like to share, So yeah, I don't. Maybe a banker, I.
Speaker 2: Was just gonna say, an accountant, No, are you fucking crazy?
Speaker 3: I was talking to a therapist form like a Greek, and I was like, they're gonna fucking hate me.
Speaker 2: Don't therapy?
Speaker 3: Well, how could you not if you're a therapist? Be like, wow, he's got this sort of.
Speaker 2: I've heard therapatterns a doctor.
Speaker 1: Oh but that's a crazy sketch cat who cares?
Speaker 2: You don't care?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I find so many hot girls just on social media too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the social media. If I could date anyone dead or alive, dead or alive, I would be or marry Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: He would never forget you.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, he's gay.
Speaker 3: Tell me Jesus wasn't gay. All of his magic was gay.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna change this water into something else.
Speaker 3: On the water. I can change water. He's like, you.
Speaker 1: Can part the you can part the sea. Watch me tiptoe across this pod.
Speaker 3: It's so great.
Speaker 2: Watch I want to watch me tiptoe a cress pond.
Speaker 3: You guys have to watch.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorites. That was really fun.
Speaker 2: That was so fun for I was not expecting. That was a good laugh.
Speaker 1: That was a true We'll see how everyone else.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Texas may be coming for me soon.
Speaker 3: You guys.
Speaker 1: I love you very much. I want you to remember please get onto YouTube and make sure you like, no, subscribe, like, and comment. I want to give them La La Podcast YouTube page. Remember to follow us on the Gram. Give them La La Pod that's where all of the questions for the bonus episodes are posted. New boner episode every Monday. Video and audio drop same day Wednesday normal give them La La Podcast episodes wherever you get your pod and the video for that drops Friday, and then I am host a big time thank you for listening. I love y'all and I'll catch you next week.