Speaker 1: What's that as spooky?
Speaker 2: Hey jooky, I'm pretty sure it's dead.
Speaker 3: He's coming this way. Wait a minute, I sa.
Speaker 1: Nandas please Hey boo, it's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez, the podcast.
Speaker 2: Where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal. Oh my god, one of my favorite comedians is on the show today, Joel Kim Booster. He's iconic. You've seen him on lots of television, on stages, on screens, and fun fact, he lives in a house that has a ghost in it. What a dream guest. But before we get to that, I want to read a story. This, of course, was sent to my email ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. It was written out nice and wonderfully in about one or two paragraphs, just as you could do if you'd like me to read one on the show. This one comes from eber Lynne, who writes, Hi, Roz, I wanted to share with you my ghost story that happened in twenty seventeen. There's a little timeline here, okay, so it says August twenty seventeen, I move into a new house with my daughter. October twenty seventeen. One weekend in October, my daughter is with her father for the weekend and I am home by myself, about to enjoy some takeout and binge watch TV shows. It turned into a seven hour binge of Tyler the Medium, a popular show on E that in no way, shape or form I would have been allowed to growing up due to religion. My mother always told me that believing an astrology or psychics was a way to open myself to the devil. Tonight, I ignored what she'd been telling me my whole life. Nothing bad would really happen right at a girl. Finally, I went to bed at three am. Perfect All lights are off and it's pitch black, but I couldn't sleep right away. My bedroom was really dark and the bedroom door was open to the hallway, when suddenly, I for sure felt a presence. I froze under the covers and refused to look over to the hallway, even though I felt something or someone was there. Five minutes later, I create some courage and decided to look over, and there it was. Within the black of the dark, I see a faint silhouette of someone about five foot three. Immediately I shut my eyes and in fear and guilt. I start to pray. I apologized to God for disobeying my mother's advice and regretting I made this horrible decision. I basically prayed myself to sleep. Oh my God, Tyler Henry, what are you doing to people? Fast forward to July twenty eighteen. I invite my neighbor D over for tea so we could get to know each other better. D has lived next door for over thirty years. She raised her kids there and knew all the neighbors on the street. She also knew Mary, the previous owner of my house, for a long time. Mary had lived at the house since nineteen eighty one, when the house was built. She raised children with a husband and continued living in the house even after her husband passed away. She was now in her nineties and her kids were begging her to move closer to them, and that's when she decided to sell her house. After D shared Mary's story, I asked her if she was still alive. D told me she had recently passed away. I asked her when, and it turns out that it was October of twenty seventeen, the same month that I had had my encounter with that shadow, I had chills and shared with d that most likely it was Mary that came to visit me that evening in the hallway. That's the power of Tyler Henry. That ghosts saw you watching Tyler Henry and said, oh, I feel so comfortable around him. I'm going to come out of my ghost closet and I am going to make an appearance tonight. And I don't blame that ghost because, as you all know, since I've been doing this podcast it started in January of twenty nineteen, I have always talked about how badly I want to talk to Tyler Henry myself, and I'm proud to say I'm still trying. One of these days, folks, we're gonna get Tyler Henry. Thank you for sending that story. And by the way, thank you guys all so much for the birthday wishes. My birthday was October twentieth, Libra, My biggest birthday wish is not only do you tell everyone you know about this podcast, but also if I just so happen to be going to a place where you live, come see me live on the thirtieth of October, I'm doing Ghosted Live in Los Angeles, at Largo and then I'm doing stand up Election Week in Raleigh, North Carolina at good Night's Comedy Club that is November seventh. Then I'm going to Portland, Oregon in December, that is December eleventh, and that is going to be Ghosted Live. And then in Seattle, I will be there the thirteenth of December doing Ghosted Live and stand up. Oh my god, you get them both. Also, guess what I Am coming to New York City that is also in December. So go to my linktree linktree dot com slash roz Hernandez. It's also linked in my Instagram at roz Hernandez and you will get all those dates there. You can also get my autographed polaroids, cameos, all that good stuff. And are you watching the Haunted Doll my YouTube series. It's almost like this podcast without guests. It's just me. It's like Living for the Dead, except it's only me and I'm not helping anybody. All right, let's talk to Joel Kim Booster. I was the show. Where were you?
Speaker 3: I was in Arlington, Texas?
Speaker 2: Why what were you doing?
Speaker 3: Giving a talk about what else but diversity and inclusion in entertainment? Industry, and I will say, have you done colleges yet? Not really, you'll get there soon. And they are Every comic will tell you this. They are the worst gigs. This was fine because it was just a Q and A and me talking, which was lovely and like everyone was great. But like when I was early in my career touring, I would do these college gigs because they pay three to four times as much as a club will for one night. But they are some of the most awful like scenarios you could ever imagine. I once. I won't name the school they have it Chilis on campus, though, so that might give it away.
Speaker 2: Why are we doing the podcast I'm asking you, Joel? Oh yeah, the podcasts? Yeah, I thought we started. Let's do it, Okay, we can keep talking, okay, keep going.
Speaker 3: No, And then I had to perform an hour stand up during the twenty fifteen Bernie Hillary debate and they would not turn off the TVs for the debate, so half the Chilis was watching the debate. Maybe twelve people were watching me and it was one of the hardest hours because I also wanted to see them BA so I was like, yeah, fuck my drag, like I don't care about any of this. So colleges are not always ideal, but they do pay very well, and I will say they are also how I found out that I had a rider that my manager had created for me without consulting me. Well, so one day I did a college and they didn't have a green room. They had like they just put me in a classroom and there was like two mirrors, like mismatched mirrors that were like full length mirrors in the room and I was one on one side and on the other side of the room. And I was like, Okay, this is weird. And then after the show, I was like chatting with them and they were like, sorry, we have to like carry these mirrors across campus back to the prop department or whatever. And I was like, why did you bring those in here? And they were like, oh, your writer says it's a man that a mirror that you can see your front and your back. And I was like, and I like texted my manager. I was like, you were making me look like a lunatic. I was like, there's no I was like, I have never once expressed to you the need to see my back as well as my front. He just assumed he.
Speaker 2: Just assumed I'm doing my first ever bus tour. Oh, I leave at three pm today.
Speaker 3: We have like opposite lives today. I landed at seven thirty, you're leaving at three. I love that for us. I've got to get open for Bob for like, Oh, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I've never done like a bus, have you?
Speaker 3: I have never done a bus. No, I've never done a bus.
Speaker 2: I'm so creous.
Speaker 3: I think it'll be it sounds fun to me that with Bob. I think it'll be fun in that crew, it'll be fun. And also Bob like cultivates such a smart audience that you'll have the fucking time of your life. You really will. Like, the thing is about Bob's audiences is that they are not drag comedy audiences. They are like comedy comedy audiences, and they because Bob is so smart. Like my problem is is a lot of times when I'm performing in LA, especially at the clubs like and at certain other places, like when you perform for people who don't know what the obvious punchline is. Like as comics, we're always trying to stay ahead of whatever the obvious punchline is, you know, but if you're performing for an audience that doesn't even know the obvious punchline, and then you jump ahead to what the subversion is. They're so lost, and it's like you're supposed to say the thing that exactly it's I thought agents had small dicks, you know, like, it's just like, you know, like, and it is so frustrating and it's not helpful at a certain point to perform for dumb audiences who don't know comedy, right. But I don't think you'll have that problem with Bob, because I think Bob is Bob is a classic example of someone who I do think there is like there was a universe I think of a period of time in drag, especially where like Bob probably could have just been a stand up. I think though that it was at a time when like stand up did not feel super welcoming to Bob, and he also has all these other amazing skills that go into drag and et cetera, et cetera. But I do think there are a lot of drag queens that are so funny that would have just gone the regular route of stand up had stand up not been so aggressively like homophobic.
Speaker 2: Well, do you remember me doing it. I used to do clubs as a drag queen.
Speaker 3: Oh I remember, I remember.
Speaker 2: The improblem Nobody that was a drag Yeah, no, it's and it was it was.
Speaker 3: But you know what, though, do you not feel like you learned a lot from those experiences? And like when I first started touring, Like after Conan in twenty sixteen, I started headlining clubs for the first time, and back then, nobody cared if I lived or died, I would go out on stage. No one had heard of me. Maybe a few people from Twitter had come to see the show, but nobody. And it really does teach you how to do your gay shit in a way that like is going to pop with a broader audience, and like it really trains you to like get the audience on your side very quickly in a way that like I think, if you stay doing I understand the safety of wanting to only do queer rooms, but like or alt rooms for that matter, But like I got, I became a much better comic. And it was much scarier at times, totally, but I became a much better comic traveling in the country and doing like Zanies in Nashville.
Speaker 2: But I also like now that people come to see me. I have spent over a decade being the only like not famous person or being like the one that's like the freak and the lineup that I am always assuming that nobody knows who I am and I have to explain everything. Yeah, and then now people come to see me and I'm like, wait, wait, you already knew it. I was, or like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But it's like you won't run into this too, because I have to do this now too, where it's like everybody knows I'm adopted. Everybody knows my parents are white, you know, like I spent the first like ten years of my career talking about the dysphoria of having a white family and being a person of color. But the thing, the fact is, it's like I still can't go out there and do jokes with that context underlying things. I have to you have to constantly find a new quick way to like get everybody on the same page without reusing the same joke. And it becomes more and more difficult every year because I'm like, can you just all know who I am at this point, like please, like so you don't have to explain myself and why I have this goofy ass fucking name like it is. It's a trial, It's a tribulation, you're telling me.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I'm not the most famous personal.
Speaker 3: I don't know either.
Speaker 2: So Joel, we all know your parents are Asian. You're straight tell me about ghosts.
Speaker 3: Ghosts, okay, because here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I feel like, at some point pre pandemic, I was like, hey, you know to come up with podcasts about ghosts, and you were like, I don't have goat, I don't know about ghosts or something. I don't know what you I think you said, get out of my face. I think you said I need a mirror that sees the front and the back of me and leave this dress I meeting.
Speaker 3: If this was pre pandemic, then at the time I probably did not have a ghost experience to share, and I was probably feeling like, oh, like, what would I go on and talk on this podcast about. I will say the only thing is the only thing I will say that I had probably to talk about that was ghost related was I did do a podcast with a ghost debunker once, but I will say his debunking of it wasn't that like the experiences that people have with ghosts aren't real. What happens is is that if something incredibly violent or emotional or highly charged happens in a space, it will leave an imprint of energy in that space, and it's more of an echo like ghosts in his mind. They are not like conscious beings that are like left over wandering the earth like trying to solve their like unfinished business. It's just they are the echo of the energy that was left behind because they were murdered brutally there, or because they had a huge connection to that space, or because you know, something along those lines, or because they were highly connected to the people in that space, you know. And so I actually found that quite convincing.
Speaker 2: I believe in that. I believe in that, but I also feel like it could be like you're an invisible dead person that like it has full thought, Like I think there could be more than one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, not true, true, true, true.
Speaker 2: There seems to be some ghosts that like have no clue there a ghosts, and that's what they call it, residual haunting. And they're just sort of like just going about their day and they probably in their mind, it's like Nicole Kim and the others like they don't like you're the ghost, like right, But then it seems like there's the ones that have the ability to like call me slurs or whatever, which I've also experienced, and I think that that's more of an intelligent being.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, with a consciousness, with a consciousness for sure. Yeah, And I don't know, I don't know exactly where I fall. I mean, you have to like to set things up to you have to understand, I come from a very deep religious background. What kind of evangelical Southern Baptist.
Speaker 2: That sounds scary?
Speaker 3: So the only kind of ghosts we were believing in was the Holy ghost. Baby, you better believe that there were no such things as ghosts going on in our house. Demons they were real.
Speaker 2: Tell me about demons.
Speaker 3: Demons were fully real. I mean, like I remember when I was thirteen. I you know, I struggled a lot growing up, in part because I was deeply repressed as a gay person in a very religious household where I was homeschooled, et cetera, et cetera, kept under lock and key also like bipolar probably undiagnosed, like probably all the way back then, you know, experiencing emotional tumult that I could not process and that my parents refused to deal with, like they sent me to Christian therapists that were like pray and like be better, and that was the extent of it. And so like I remember at thirteen, I got in a fight with my dad's so bad and I was like throwing a tantrum so bad that he tried to exercise me in the middle of the fight. This is full disclosure. I believe in my first Comedy Central special this joke. This a bit about it, but it's a real story, and it's funny in the bit because I remember being like, you know, I started laughing in his face when he started doing it. And the joke is is that, like, well, that seems like something a demon might do in that situation if I was trying to like beat the rumors, Like likely thing for a demon to do is laugh during the exorcism.
Speaker 2: Totally, which is what this is what I think about twenty four to seven about like as I go to these haunted places, every once in a while, people will be like, be careful, there's demons, like you're gonna what, and I'm like, these are the same people sometimes or at least there are a lot of people out there that think trans people gave people drag queens whatever, are deep whatever. And I'm like, if I encountered a demon, it would probably be like top bottom verse, Babe, I recognize the game, Like they're gonna be like, Yeah, we were feeling each other out, like so what are you into?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: What kind of demon are you?
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly? But at the time, like as much as I joked about it, like it was really upsetting, it's I mean, it's a really upsetting thing to your father think that your behavior is so outrageous that you were possessed by a demon. Yeah, and so, like, demons were very present, Like talk about demons was very present in my childhood, and like I am still to this day, I would say, like I love horror movies. Love horror movies. The ones that still to this day make me a little ooky googy are the ones that are like The Omen and The Exorcist, Like the ones that involve like basically anything involving a Catholic church. Get me the fuck out of there, Like, because there is a little part of me that has not unlearned the trauma that I grew up with and I'm like, demons are real. Demons are real, and they could they could inhabit my body at any time.
Speaker 2: Do you think if there was a demon at the foot of your bed that you would turn to the Lord Jesus Christ?
Speaker 3: Hmmm, No, I honestly, I would probably do the opposite. I'd be like, I'd be like, let's team up, bitch. Do you imagine us, let's collab, Let's collab like get it like, get in here, get.
Speaker 2: In here, girl, have your people call my people, and we'll do a project.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think I think I've burned too many bridges with JC. I don't know that he would be there to help me as much as he, you know, proclaims to be like always forgiving. I don't know about that now.
Speaker 2: I do think Jesus would be like, oh now you want me? Yeah, okay, So you have since had a ghost experience.
Speaker 3: I have since had a ghost experience.
Speaker 2: Wait, I should set this up here. I am backstage at the Tribeca film and I'm sitting there with who was it, Tig Nataro, Sandra.
Speaker 3: Bernhard Dupper you named dropping bitch.
Speaker 2: Margaret Chow, and I'm chatting with my friend Joe Kimbooster about ghosts. I think, I think Mark, I think my friend Margaret was like, oh my god, you guys you have to listen to Ross's podcast. It's called ghost It. I've been on it, and I'm like, Margaret, stop, I'm embarrassing me. And then and then Joel was like, I live in a haunted house.
Speaker 3: And I'm not just looking at my phone. I'm trying to pull up the uh your rider. No, what will become very important later on in this story, which is the receipt that the ghostbuster sent me about my house.
Speaker 2: Okay, why are you cheating on me with a Ghostbuster? I know?
Speaker 3: And you said this. You said this like very early when I was explaining that, like I wanted to do this with a different Ghostbuster. So basically what happened is this, I purchased a house.
Speaker 2: Congrats.
Speaker 3: I am wealthy now and very lucky, very lucky. It's in the East Hollywood Hills, right around Universal. I'm like, I'm actually giving too many details about where I live right now. My neighbor is Charlie XCX. Yeah, there's also a lot of snakes over there. Yeah, there's snakes, there's coyotes, there.
Speaker 2: I used to walk around the lake a lot, lots of celebrity siding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there, I missed an opportunity when you were like, there's lots of snakes over there, and I was like, yeah, Caroline Policheck used to live with her. Oh yeah, bb Rexla lives in the neighborhood too. Talk about snake. No. I love BB.
Speaker 2: I don't go to your neighborhood anymore because one time I was supposed to go on a hike with a friend. I won't name drop, but it was a friend of mine. Somebody sent me a picture and they're like, good thing you didn't go. It was the biggest snake I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: It was j Loo. Actually, I've never seen snakes over there. This is crazy to me, even now I'm never leaving my house huge.
Speaker 2: It was like I'm telling you ice Cube, Owen Wilson, j lo Anacondas whoof it was big? That is crazy, So be careful, okay, because there's rattle.
Speaker 3: That's good to know. I don't like that. But it's a lovely house. I'm very grateful that I was able to afford it. And as I was getting the key handoff from the previous owner, Miriam, lovely woman. She has a stack of pictures, okay, and she's like, this is a fun tradition that everyone who's ever lived in the house has done, which is like sort of take pictures of themselves in the house from the very beginning, from the jump.
Speaker 2: Did you see the pictures? Yes, So she's there like a thousand of them because there was scary and they just go and go.
Speaker 3: There were a ton of pictures because the house was built in forties and it was built by a man name Ralph I'll call him.
Speaker 2: And he owned Ralph.
Speaker 3: Yes he was. Yeah, he's just one of many Ralph's in the conglomerate of Ralph's.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But and so she started off with that picture, black and white photo of Ralph next to the house that he had just built. Ralph built this house. He loved this house. It was his like dream. And she's going through showing me all the other people who live in the house, the various ways the house has looked over the years, and then she gets to a point in the photos in like the seventies and she's like, oh, weird, that's funny, Like that looks like Ralph, but he didn't live there then, huh. And then she just continues flipping the photos and I was like wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. It's like, let's back up here. You think that's Ralph And she's like, yeah, it looks just like And we compare the photos. It looked same, clothes, like it looks I'll show you the photo the next.
Speaker 2: But it's an owner. It wasn't like a ghost picture.
Speaker 3: It was mysterious because she didn't know why he would be there thirty years later looking roughly the same in the back in the back of the yard, in the back of the yard of this photo, okay. And she literally said to me, she was like, that's weird. Ra else shouldn't be there. Flip flip flip. And I was like, this is the scene in the horror movie. Yeah, when like you realize, like this is like midway through the horror movie where they go to the house and they're like, oh my god, he's been dead the whole time. This person that I've been communicating with, But.
Speaker 2: This was the owner, not a realtor or.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, this was the owner. The previous the woman who owned the house before me. Okay, and then she gets to the end of the photos and she's like, you know, be sure to take some photos of yourself in the house to add to the stack and then give the stack to the next people. And I didn't think much of it. I just thought it was like Ralph didn't appear in any of the other photos, so I was like, this must be just some weird coincidence, like some guy who looks just like him, like in the background of the photos. Like whatever, Well, like, I'm not going to worry about it. I have a house dream come true. Never in a million years thought this would happen for me.
Speaker 2: What does Ralph look like or what did he?
Speaker 3: I think it is like German, He's like it weirdly looks like my dad because famously again adopted Okay, but.
Speaker 2: Just like a tall told me time when he filled me in on that.
Speaker 3: Fact, just like a tall, Germanic, sturdy looking guy, slightly older and by the time he built the house, but probably fifties sixties, maybe by the time he finished the house, I don't know, So like that was what made it extra strange that he would be in a photo that she believed took place in the seventies when he built the house in the forties at an already old age.
Speaker 2: I also forget that people that aren't famous live in the Hollywood Hills. Yeah, there's also like doctors.
Speaker 3: Told the normal people and in fact, let me tell you, they're all fucking nightmares, and I hate every single fucking one of them.
Speaker 2: I have been I'm on like the the I have been websites.
Speaker 3: Banned from next door. I've been banned from next door for being aggressive and for calling people out for caring about shit that they are caring about the wrong shit, and specifically about the way they talk about un house people, which is not a probably my neighborhood whatsoever. But no, I'm banned from nextdoor, from my neighborhood on nextdoor. I guess if I moved, I might be allowed in a new neighborhood on nextdoor, but I'm not exactly sure. But I feel very righteously like okay with being banned from next door for what I did, because I was like, no, I couldn't, I could not deal with the entitlement, and like like it's just not the world that I come from, and like I'm very lucky to be a homeowner. If I was not on one failed NBC sitcom that lasted one season, I would not be a homeowner today. Like I mean, God bless Lout and Fire Island too. But like, seriously, I am not the kind of person with a kind of background that should own a home right now. And boy did I bring that energy to the next door. But yeah, no, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: The people that are previous owners were any of them famous.
Speaker 3: There was an so the last guy who who remodeled the house in the nineties the house hasn't been remodeled since the nineties was an NBA player. I don't know his name, but he was an NBA player. But because of that, all the counters are just like, like slightly, I would say four inches too tall for me and my boyfriend six my fiance rather is six two, and he loves it. He loves it. But you should see me try to take my contacts out at our bathroom stake, which is also too high. It's like I need like a little steps to like get close. It's so embarrassing. But yeah, I think he might be the closest because I did ask Miriam. I was like, do you know if any anyone famous ever lived in this house, and she was like, I don't think so. I think I'm I probably am the most famous person to live in this house. And and like that's not saying a lot because I don't know what this basketball player I mean clearly like he couldn't have been that good of a basketball player if he was living in this house, you know.
Speaker 2: But okay, we gotta get to the ghost.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we have to get to Okay.
Speaker 2: So you move in weird situation with Miriam, A.
Speaker 3: Weird situation with things are things are going fine, I will say, you know, things that are explainable start happening. Okay, you know it's a it's a It's one of those houses where like you enter on the second floor and then you go downstairs to the bedrooms, and constantly I would like have this picture hanging up on my fridge of me and my partner and fully stable magnet. It's a picture, it's not heavy. We would like be downstairs in our bedroom and just hear a crash and I'd come upstairs and the photo would be and it was like a sturdy magnet. It was like one of those you know, those like graphite r rock magnets like the amethyst like magnets that you get at the Natural History Museum. It's one of those, and that's why we could hear it and it would crash. And then like things started happening where we would hear stuff upstairs and I thought maybe like an animal had gotten into the house or something like that. It was very strange. I bought I bought a baseball bat good to have next to my bed, just in case. My boyfriend hates it. It gives him nightmares. But I I wanted to have it because I just kept thinking, like, what's going on? And I should say around this time too, someone my air conditioner is in the front of my house and is broken. It makes a lot of noise. It makes a lot of noise. I get a Grinder message from someone with no profile, zero feed away that just says, Wow, your ac is really loud. What yeah? And then he blocks me. And the thing is is is a horror felt for those of you who don't know about Grinder or some of these apps. The geolocation is not that specifically. He had to know I was in that house, and it's not that easy to discern on grinder, Like you can be zero feet away from somebody, but that doesn't mean you know which house they're in, right, right.
Speaker 2: Like if you're in a big hotel, yeah, check ground.
Speaker 3: There's like to if you're connected to the same Wi Fi network, oftentimes it'll be like your zero feet away from somebody, and like it doesn't give you that like specific instructions. That's the movie Scream but no, and that that is why I have the baseball bat. Because my partner is like terrified because like you know, like listen, I've said some incendiary things online. I am not the most popular person online in certain circles, and you know, it was just so weird and specifically you're, wow, your air condition is real loud and very scarry. So onwards too, the real meat of the story. So little things are happening and we're like, whatever, this is normal stuff that's happening. I'm in the basement. I'm doing laundry. The washer dryer is right in front of the door, okay, and I'm changing over the laundry from the washer to the dryer. And I turn around as I'm changing the laundry and a man walks by the door. I am talking like I thought there was a man in my house. He walked very fast by the door. I made a noise. My partner, he was like, I have never heard you make a noise even close to the noise that you just made. Like it was a genuine like he said, it was kind of funny because like he wasn't sure if it was real or not, because it was like a very deep masculine screen and you'd think, you think with me that, like my natural inclination and fear would be like, yeah, you know, but it was much more.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, okay, that was hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah I know. But he came running downstairs and I was like, did you see him? Did you see him? And he was like, what are you talking about? Because he walked towards our bathroom, which is a dead end. And I was like, John Michael, I swear to you, I am not making this up to scare you. There was a man in our house. Just now, like, straight up, there was a man in our house. And I will never forget the image of this for the rest of my life. He was where exactly what Ralph was wearing in the picture, like a flannel like jeans and a flannel like again similar to my dad, like a work shirt and like jeans and boots and like I mean, I it was quick. So like I can't say for certain that it's exactly the same thing that Ralph was wearing in the photo, but it was close enough.
Speaker 2: It's like something he was.
Speaker 3: It was something he it was definitely something he would have worn. And I will say this, I did not get malevolence from this presence. It was just shocking to me. I just felt like he was there, you know, and from that point forward, we were on the lookout.
Speaker 2: In your opinion, do you think that that goes back to what we were talking about earlier, with a ghost that doesn't realize there a ghost.
Speaker 3: It's just like I don't think he realizes he's a ghost, Okay. I think that this was such a labor of love for him, that building this house. I think he was an immigrant. I think from what Miriam has told me, I I think this was like a dream of his to build this house. And he finally, after many years, after much saving, was able to build his own house in Hollywood, in California. And I did that.
Speaker 2: I would not leave right exactly. I would say I paid this money. I don't care if I'm living or dead, I'm gonna be in this damn house. So now here's one more thing I want to put out. Though, because of remodeling and stuff. I bet you you said that was a dead end. It probably wasn't a dead end in his mind. He's just going, Oh my god, you're right. Yeah, that's why I do what I do.
Speaker 3: That's interesting, that's really interesting. I hadn't even thought about that. So that happened John Michael a little like suspicious sort of like what how much did you smoke? Like? What sativa? Were you? What? What was the strain, bab what was the strain? You know? Like, and he doesn't necessarily believe me. And then a couple months later after that, I get home, I think John Michael's home. Did he goes in the office like twice a week, so like it's it's never and it's never regular, So I always just assume that he's home when I come home and I'm standing in the kitchen and I'm going through my mail, and I feel, and I swear to God, this was not a muscle spasm, This was not a cramp. I feel someone come up behind me and grab me right here on the side on like where like a love handle exist. I wasn't Joe kam booth right grab me fully, and I thought it was John Michael sneaking up on me to surprise me. But I was completely alone. I was like freaking out in like close to tears honestly because I was like, I don't know, and again, no malevolence, just like someone trying to be like, hey, I'm.
Speaker 2: Here, but still there's a way to do it.
Speaker 3: I know. And I'm also like, don't touch me. That's don't touch me.
Speaker 2: My biggest problem with ghosts. They don't ask for consent. Nope, and and the touching is my biggest Yeah, I don't want that, don't like that, didn't appreciate that. And then this started happening, which is when we really got concerned because up until this point, John Michael had not really experienced any of these things, like he'd experienced like things that shouldn't have fallen, falling things like that. But again, he's a much more like logically.
Speaker 3: Minded, like you know, computer brain person, and so he was not on the ghost train at all. And then suddenly, like every once in a while I would be downstairs in like my office or in the bedroom and I would hear someone run across the living room. Okay, I like when ghosts run run across the living room, and I thought it was John Michael. And then I like started noticing it would happen when he wasn't home or when he was like in the same room as me, and I was like, babe, did you hear that? And he was like yeah, And that's when i'd like get the bat because I assumed someone was in our fucking house. And then I was gone. I was doing work somewhere and John Michael was home alone, sitting in the living room. I don't know if he was watching TV or what happened, but he heard someone run across the room in the same way that we've heard several times. But he was in the room. He was in the room, and he could hear the person very clearly run in front of him across the room, the same path that we had been hearing for like weeks or months at this point. Yeah, and that's when he got really freaked out. That's when he finally became a believer because he was like a little bit, a little bit because I felt a little justified. I felt a little justified and so it was time to do something. And what I decided to do was this because I have a couple of friends who as a joke gift several years ago, I think during probably lockdown, my friend got my other friend a certificate for this woman who's a ghostbuster, professional ghostbuster to ghostbust his house. She does certificates, she does gift certificates. I need to do that, Yeah you do. She does it all remotely from Florida, does not come to your house, does not zoom with you, just talks to you, doesn't ask for a picture of your house. Okay, she just knows. She's just into it.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is great. I'm I'm over here at scheme made And of course, like this all.
Speaker 3: Start is a little bit of a joke. This all started is a little bit of a joke, like, oh, this woman, Like.
Speaker 2: But did a friend go to her? Where does she come from?
Speaker 3: She? I don't know how she was discovered originally, but my friend was given the gift card for her and he used her first and like we joke, joke, joke, joke, joke because they're like when she did his house and some of your listeners might know who I'm talking about I'm not going to name names, but this has been told on his podcast and other podcasts. But like there was a ghost trial happening in his house that she was aware of. There, you know, like someone was being put on trial by other ghosts. There was a ghost jury.
Speaker 2: Wait, what was this? What you don't want to say that, but they said it on their podcast.
Speaker 3: It was Brian Sofie.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've talked to him about his ghosts. I never heard about the ghost trial.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, talk to him about the ghost trial. And of course another friend of mine uses the same woman again sort of as a joke, but this is a thing like her son would not sleep in his room three years old, would not sleep in his room, said there's something in that room. I will not go near it. Please do not make me go in that room. And she like start like whatever, She let him sleep wherever he wanted. And then suddenly like she mentions it to her nanny, who's Hispanic or Latino, and she was like, oh, yeah, yeah, the devil's room. I like put a glass of water in that room, Like I don't go in that room. I don't go in that room. There's evil in that room. And then another friend mentioned that like they had walked by that room and someone had tried to pull them into that room. Oh my god, and so she used this woman hang on. So the devil, the one that we've heard about all these years, is in a child's bedroom. I don't know if it was Florida the devil. I don't know if it was the no no, And this is not in Florida. This is in La.
Speaker 2: Oh that makes sense.
Speaker 3: She does it remotely from Florida. Her work goes so, but it's all in La got it. Child goes in the room and says, all right, it's good, but you need to tell her to get the vent too, and get the vent. And but what is she doing like remotely, she's doing a lot of things. Okay, and I'll read you. I'm trying to find the receipt the breakdown.
Speaker 2: That she's like a menu of different events arise.
Speaker 3: Let me see if I can find it. Honestly, I kind of I don't know. I believe it, Okay, So this is I'm going to read you just the receipt that she gave me after she did my home. Okay, So this is the basic breakdown. Remove the following possessions from each of you. Joel forty six, John Michael forty eight. Two more possessions than I had.
Speaker 2: Oh that's how many possessions?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't know why he got two more possessions than I did.
Speaker 2: Are you a little jealous?
Speaker 3: A little jealous?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like what's wrong with me?
Speaker 3: I know exactly what's wrong. Like, look at the material. Honestly, maybe race based, but I'm not going to go there, dumb. None were demonic type energies, more like ghost energies. So that's nice. That's nice to hear that.
Speaker 2: We weren't forty eight people. Yeah, now here's this would be my problem. I go, is one of them funny?
Speaker 3: Because if you take that out, I need that, I know, bring her back, bring her back, And it is a her. The funny one was a her.
Speaker 2: Course of course, we know that.
Speaker 3: Okay, remove twenty eight discarnate energies from your house again, ghost type energies. I have fully cleared the property. And then here's the rest of the receipt. Okay. Other energies, including various portals, are covered below. All negative energies were removed or fixed in some way as no longer affect the property. Six negative portals cleared and closed if inside, cleared and left open if outside. Two portals to the underworld closed and sealed. One intergalactic hole blocked. Twenty five ceialing portals closed. One mirror portal in the primary bedroom closed. Which I do have a mirror, a big mirror in the primary bedroom, and we did have weird instances with it. So I'll say that she didn't see an I'll give her that. I'll give her that she doesn't even she doesn't even have a picture of my house. Okay, she didn't even have a fucking picture. She might have looked it up on zillow, but like, that's it. The closet seems to have two very large mirrors on it, mirrors both projecting out into a space and reflect back what's going on in a space. I often recommend to change out the close the closet mirror doors for something non reflective and find another location for a mirror that helps you dress. Okay. Eight negative vortices with one matrix card cleared and turned positive. Dimensional energy is removed, one plugged lay line cleared, One non beneficial geopathic zone neutralized. Twenty eight interference lines blocked, three energy walls removed, dark blobs removed, one all dark being removed.
Speaker 2: But what she took your dark blobs.
Speaker 3: She took the blobs, She took the blobs, she took it all.
Speaker 2: She took your blobs in her intergalactic hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but one tall dark being removed, which is notable. The possessions targets. We each had targets on us from the underworld. I had twenty one targets on me again. John Michael had twenty four targets on him.
Speaker 2: They love him.
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you're engaged to this person?
Speaker 3: I know, but like, why not me? Anyways, And then we were tagged as well, and I had thirty six tags removed. John Michael had thirty nine tags.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Tag?
Speaker 3: Donna couldn't tell you? And I have added for clarification. I've I've texted her and asked for clarification, I have yet to receive. I need to follow up, and I should have done that before I came in here to figure out what some of these things mean. So she does this and does this, and then you're allowed one more follow up, Okay, if in case she misses something a tune up, you know, set, hence the like she needs to get the vent too right, which I will say, my friend with that son, he sleeps in that room. It's all fine and gravy now, But here's the rub. Okay, here is the rub. We have not heard nor seen Ralph. The footsteps are gone. I have not seen the presence. I have not even felt a presence. I do feel later in my house. It's weird. It's weird. I do feel more comfortable in my house alone at night. It's strange, but my boyfriend has had many reoccurring dreams of a man standing just outside in our backyard. So our our primary bedroom has these like sliding glass doors that lead out to our backyard, and my boyfriend has had many dreams of a man that, as described to me, sounds like the same man.
Speaker 2: That I saw walk the hallway flannel.
Speaker 3: Standing in the middle of our yard, or standing right up against the door as though he's trying to get back in.
Speaker 2: Yes, she probably was like, you gotta go outside, but you know he's so he's still a ghost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's still and now he's probably pissed at us because he's just got the fucking yard, and boy, ol boy, when we put a pool in, he's gonna be furious.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, just because I have a lot of people that are very into the stuff that listen to this podcast, they're gonna be like, you know, you got rid of this ghost and he wasn't doing anything wrong or whatever. My personal opinion, whoever's paying the bills is the one in charge of who's gonna be in my house.
Speaker 3: I had the same concern too, because I explained to her, I said, listen, I'm not getting malevolence. It's not giving malevolence. Okay, Like it's creepy, it's uncomfortable, but like whatever, and she was like, I am simply setting him free, Like I am like releasing him from this loop. Like I think she probably is more on the side of the debunker that I mentioned at the top, where it was like, he just has this deep connection to this house because he loved this house and he doesn't even know he's dead. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See that's the thing. This scenario seems like the residual haunting. It's just he's running, he's walking where there used to not be a dead end.
Speaker 3: He's grabbing at my love handles, you know, like, but she like assured me that she was simply setting him free from the cycle of this home. And so I hope that is the case. And I hope that my boyfriend's dreams are not indicative of this man trying to get back into the house.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna tell her you got to get the backyard?
Speaker 3: I actually might, I actually might follow up with her. It's been a minute. I might. I might miss my window, and but I might pay for it again. Listen, And I'm not gonna tell you how much I paid for this woman. I'm not gonna tell you, but let me tell you. Uh. It is one of those yeah, I've made it moments because I could afford to do something almost as a bit like because I could have had you do the word.
Speaker 2: But it worked. See now, I can never promise anybody that I'm gonna help anything, right. I just want the content right right at the end of the day, I want to get a go And why.
Speaker 3: Do you think we did this too? Like I wanted the receipt. I wanted to see the receipt and see how many stories, see how many blobs she removed, et cetera, et cetera. But like she's helped my friend in an immeasurable way. The sun sleeps in the room now, you know, you can't explain it, like the dog is not freaking out about the room anymore. It's very strange.
Speaker 2: It's very unusual, Like we always want a professional to help us with a specific problem that we don't understand, whether it's like a health problem or a legal problem, whatever it is. But when you have a ghost, you're like, who do I turn to? And there's various ways. You can go the priest route, you can go the blob removal whatever it is. And since we don't know how all this works, I do think some of it is like a it has some connection to our brain. It seems I don't know what it is whatever. But I really think like if it would make me feel better to pay someone to just be like it's gone now, I would probably believe that.
Speaker 3: Well, no, and this is my this is this is sort of a theory or a framework that I've stolen from my boyfriend, which I believe really truly, which is both astrology and say taro for instance. I don't think there's any intrinsic magic in either of those things. But if it gives you a framework to look at your life and it helps you in some way. Then hell yeah, pull your Tarot card every day because it does. Like that's all it is. It's just it's just giving you a framework to look at your life and process your life and maybe don't make any like major decisions based on you know, pulling the six of cups cart that day. But it does, Like every time that I've had my Tarot red it just makes me think about a situation in my life in a much different way. And that alone is helpful, and so like you know, and and it's I think it's similar in this way. I mean, I spend a lot more money than I needed to to get that sort of relief, but like it is psychological, and I do think that psychologically, I feel less scared in my home alone.
Speaker 2: Now hell yeah, we're crystals too, are like another one where I'm like, first of all, they're gorgeous. Yeah, if you want to tell me that this, you know I have, this is going to keep a demon away? Yes, I'd rather have it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, what's the worst that can happen? Oh?
Speaker 2: I have a pretty rock Yeah, who gives a shit?
Speaker 3: It's best case scenario, it keeps the demon out. Worst case scenario, you have a beautiful rock and the demon would have got you. Anyways, there you go.
Speaker 2: Now, it's interesting that you had a crystal magnet.
Speaker 3: That's amethyst. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I theorize maybe he was looking for a threutle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know what, That's what I never got clear from Miriam was if Ralph was ever married or had a family. I don't think he did. I don't think he did, and I don't think he was able to pass down the house to anyone if I if I remember the story.
Speaker 2: Correctly, eligible bachelor. Yeah, coming out behind the house was his family.
Speaker 3: And I kicked him. No, I feel kind of guilty.
Speaker 2: You didn't kick him out, You just made him really backyard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, released him to the backyard. Released him to the backyard. He's an outdoor cat. Now, let the coyotes deal with him.
Speaker 2: But you know, he might have wanted he might have wanted, you know, to join the relationship.
Speaker 3: And you know what, if I got a better look at.
Speaker 2: Him, That's that's the thing. It's all marketing. It's just like dating apps. You have to put your best foot forward or I'm gonna swipe I will swipe you out of here and put you in the backyard. But when you were in this situation where you like, I want this ghost gone, or were you just like trying to figure it out?
Speaker 3: Like I mean, I think for us at first it was much more about like, what is happening and is this Ralph right? Like are we wrong? Because that was the other thing, like we were like Ralph made the most sense, you know, based on the pictures, that's based on the bill.
Speaker 2: You know for sure that it was Ralph exactly.
Speaker 3: You don't know that exactly.
Speaker 2: And this it could be these damn portals and blobs and.
Speaker 3: Whatever lay lines and things like that whole My friends, she said that she got a unicorn out of her house and a dragon out of her house.
Speaker 2: You know what, for everyone, a.
Speaker 3: Mother dragon was removed from her house.
Speaker 2: Now, who was that ghost? Someone that was Game of Thrones, an old dragon that was out of work, that died in that house.
Speaker 3: Dragon's gonna be in houses, I know. I just yeah, I think I'm like, I'm I'm better safe than sorry. Yes, you know, especially now that he's appearing to my boyfriend in dreams. I'm sort of like, okay, but I also want to say emotional cheating. Yeah, seriously, fuck him if you want him, but just like.
Speaker 2: About him every night when I'm right next to you, Chapel Roone. You know, people, people are freaky when you're in the public and to have to always be on guard in your own home that you pay for and you're hearing people running in your house, yeah, and you're seeing strange men in your basement. I don't blame you for wanting to and that.
Speaker 3: That's the number of times I ran upstairs because I thought my boyfriend was home and like running across the living room floor and no one was there.
Speaker 2: No, when not when it's your home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was crazy. I am so glad I was not there to witness the running in the same room. That is that would have I think that would have I mean seeing I saw him, so like, I still think I win a little bit, But like I think, like if I was in that room and I heard someone that I could not see run across the room, it would have ruined me. We would have had to move.
Speaker 2: I hate that. Yeah, Joe, Yeah, can I show you a haunted doll?
Speaker 3: You can? You certainly can? I Oh, I fucking hate this shit.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's fun the way I do it. It's time for a segment I like to call the dolls are living. So what I do is I go to eBay dot com and I type in the words haunted doll. Surprisingly, actually not surprisingly, this was not gonna be surprising to you, especially after that invoice you just told me about. But there are thousands of haunted dolls that people are selling for money online. And the great thing about them they always have pictures, and they have bios, and the bios usually the belief is when you die, your choices are heaven hell haunted e Bay doll. Okay, that's what I think. That's how I interpret this. And so this is a person that was once living now somehow is in this haunted doll. Okay, do you like my Liberaci doll?
Speaker 3: By the way, now, dude, he has been giving me the vibe the whole time.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well let's talk about he's saying room for one more okay, uh jeeha. Can you please show us Emma you got it? Ros Emma is currently going for seventy dollars. WHOA, that's Emma. She's she might not be what you were expecting, because.
Speaker 3: Usually expecting at all.
Speaker 2: We are usually expecting lots of you know, ruffles and lace, kind of medieval. Now, this lady, this appears to be an older woman.
Speaker 3: I saw her on the bus recently. She lives in La like she does look like. First of all, she's very uh liberal. Oh she is the head of the h OA like she is.
Speaker 2: I think paper mache. She just appears to be an older woman.
Speaker 3: Beautiful green eyes, gorgeous, beautiful green eyes.
Speaker 2: I like this kind of woman.
Speaker 3: Actually, are you too? And you know she wears a mask outside too, Yeah, you know she's still masking outside.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and she is. She's got she's.
Speaker 3: Clutching a ticket. She's clutching a ticket to the Hollywood Bowl where she wore a mask outside.
Speaker 2: To see who probably, Oh my god, it is a ticket. What is that? Jimmy Buffett, Jimmy Buffett. I bet she's a parrot head. This woman is a parrot head. I believe she has a Kamala sign in her front yard.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh death death.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's got a little feet.
Speaker 3: She's got she looks like she has compression. Sucks definitely, she just got off a plane. She needs.
Speaker 2: This is where I'm like, what is the story of this was this someone's art project, Like, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: This is based off of a person. I think this was a doll meant to look like a very specific person and they gifted it to her. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I think the ticket, and I think the hat, and I think all of the little details the green eyes green is not an eye color that is often picked first for a doll like this. I think these are very specific details and they were meant for a specific person.
Speaker 2: And she does have a big hat with flowers on it. I love this woman. I can't wait for the day that I am this woman. Yeah, okay, So Emma has a pretty short bio. It just says Emma is a very special haunted vessel. She comes from a friend of mine who claimed.
Speaker 3: She was evil. Oh.
Speaker 2: Since bringing her into the home, I do hear bangs every now and then, but I have mostly had good luck with her. Yes, you still hear weird stuff around her, but that's what haunted items usually come with, so be careful. And it says in all caps, I do not know if this is absolutely a positive spirit. Well, yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 3: I mean, we why would you never want to invite that into your home.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand loneliness.
Speaker 3: It really does seem like someone who is like, let's lay a match, baby, let's light a match. You see it burn? You know, like nothing else going on, might as well have a little adventure.
Speaker 2: And you're taking a gamble. Yeah, it's you never know what you're going to get. It really is so similar to online dating and all of that, Like you just don't know if it's going to be a horrible, horrible experience or.
Speaker 3: You're just gonna hear a couple of bumps and noises and it'll be weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or are you going to get that into galactic hole removed? So anyway, that's Emma seventy dollars for anyone in the market. Okay, let's do one more thing. Can I play you some ghost voices?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: It's time for EVP or ev please EVP Electronic Voice Phenomenal. It's when people believe they've captured a ghosts familiar.
Speaker 3: I've gotten some of those on my talk boy and you know what, do you know what talk boy is?
Speaker 2: Talk boy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? How old are you?
Speaker 2: According to Wikipedia, I'm a few years younger than you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you might have just missed it. Do you know the movie Home Alone?
Speaker 2: I think my parents want fuck you?
Speaker 3: Okay, anyway, anyway, it's the thing that he uses to record the voices and then you can distort the voices. Blah blah blah. We used to think that we could capture voices on that. Ghosts on that a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I've got two of them for you. They were posted on YouTube and it was sort of like a compilation video that was this group that has like just a bunch of different ghosts, like, oh, here's some of our best ones. And the group is called Entity Encounters and it's at various locations. What does this one say, Joe Cam booster.
Speaker 3: It one time? One more time? I hear I honestly, I honestly hear like a ghost that's singing along to Charlie XCX ride you hear it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do give that he's he's having a brat summer.
Speaker 2: That's very likely. That is not what Entity Encounters believed.
Speaker 3: Okay, what did they think.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you, abc D. Did they think it was a raw please? Maybe they were what kind of sushi you want? I don't want that tempora? Did they think it was b robbery okay, C probably or D Paula Dean.
Speaker 3: I think robbery.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me play it again.
Speaker 3: You are correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is what Entity Encounters heard. They heard robbery.
Speaker 3: I feel very proud of myself.
Speaker 2: It's very good. Well, you're experienced in this. You've you've you've lived in with a ghost that is now in your backyard. Okay, what is this one saying?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Same people posted it. I don't know where.
Speaker 3: Mmm. Okay, one more time I hear do you guys swear?
Speaker 2: Do you guys swear? But what do you think that means? Like do you say naughty words?
Speaker 3: Or do you no? Yeah, I think it's I think it's a person begging like their last I think it's their last words, like this isn't gonna hurt? Do you guys swear?
Speaker 2: And then that's what I died. That's scary. Not what they thought.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck?
Speaker 2: Did they think it was a it's good to sweat?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 2: Did they think it was b I gotta say, ce go this way? Or do baby? You were born this way?
Speaker 3: Can I hear it one more time? Oh?
Speaker 2: My god? Absolutely go this way? Joe Cambister two for two, Yes, perfect record.
Speaker 3: I've got a great ear for talent. You after all in the in the lounge, singing, singing on top of that piano, and now look at you now, I will say.
Speaker 2: You are one of the few that has always been very kind and encouraging to me.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Rose. Well, it's you make it easy because you're funny. So it's like there are plenty of people who make it difficult to be supportive of.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: There are many young queer comics that I would love to be more supportive of. You are so funny it makes it very easy. Thank you. Joe.
Speaker 2: Tell us where people can find you and everything you got going on.
Speaker 3: So I should be already on tour by the time you're hearing this. It's a US Canada tour that goes all the way through January. Go to linktree dot com, slash Ihlkim or you can just go to my Instagram at ihl kim. All the info is there. And then also just announced I'm doing a European leg of the tour as well in December. Those dates were just announced as well. I'm doing Paris, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, and I think somewhere else. But yeah, I'm really excited. I have never done other than London. I've never done in Europe, so I'm a little nervous and I'm really excited. Oh my god, Please, if you're listening from any of those places, tell your friends buy tickets, uh, et cetera, et cetera. And I'm trying to think if there's anything else that needs to be plucked, but I don't think so.
Speaker 2: But this has been great, Jill, this has been so lovely.
Speaker 3: I know that we've had to move this around a million times because of both of us, but I'm so glad that. I'm so glad that we got to be tactile.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad that you had a ghost in your house.
Speaker 3: Me too, because I've never seen someone light up more than when I mentioned I had a ghost in my house.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. You don't know the emails I've sent six years, the people do you have you ever? Do you know someone that had a ghost in the house. Anything? And to have somebody that I would want on regardless that moved into it was the perfect time. I'm so glad you didn't come on back when I originally asked you.
Speaker 3: Oh, same same, I would. I don't know what I would have talked about.
Speaker 2: This is the moment that we needed because because here's anything beginning middle end dream for me, beginning middle end ghost story. And I'm going to put this in one of the top ghost Story Guests episodes.
Speaker 3: Can you do me an honor? You can do me an honor?
Speaker 2: Rose, Thank you so much to joke him Booster. What a dream guest. Go check out everything he does. He's everywhere. It would be harder to not see him doing what he does because he does it so much, and he does it so well, and he does it all over the place. I love you and I'm so happy you're listening. It's Halloween week. Be safe out there, kids, dress up, wear a costume. I'm giving you permission. Don't buy a store bought costume. Do some arts and crafts, do a quick little Joe Anne visit, Go to Michael's. I know the line's gonna be long, but wait it out. You're gonna be so grateful you did, cause the next next October people are gonna be like, oh, what have you dressed like for Halloween? And then you're gonna be like, well, when I was a kid, No, you want to go, oh my god, last year it was iconic. I was the lady from Chimp Crazy or whatever you decide. Just I highly recommend you dress up and treat yourself to lots of candy and a horror movie The Haunted Doll on YouTube and this podcast. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you.
Speaker 3: To haunt me, don't haunt me came back.
Speaker 2: This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the Eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Crichton. The theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon, artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac, Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the Chilling Karen Kilgareth, the Spooky Georgia Hard Start, and the Frightening Danielle Kramer.