Speaker 1: Welcome to Fantasy Football Weekly, a production of iHeart Radio.
Speaker 2: Time now for Fantasy Football Weekly from iHeartRadio, your weekly source for the nation's best fantasy football advice, speculation, and whatever stupid stuff they decide to drop into the show. Now, here's your host, Paul Charian.
Speaker 3: Nope, not Paul Charchian again.
Speaker 4: Where in the world is Paul Charchian?
Speaker 3: For sure? Indianapolis? Is that where he is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Indie Indie gen Con.
Speaker 3: He's really late for the combine this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just a little bit. Well, yeah, I don't know what gen Con is. It's not comic Con, so I don't think there that comic It's books, comic book movies.
Speaker 3: It's all about the different genders there are.
Speaker 4: I don't know you could have a conference for that. I suppose probably board games.
Speaker 3: I think it is.
Speaker 4: That sounds like something CHARGE would be doing.
Speaker 3: This is Matt Grrison, by the way, along with Brian Johnson. Welcome to Fantasy Football Weekly.
Speaker 4: So, Matt, I'm trying to like get pepped up. I'm dogs sitting for the Churchians. Well they're at gen Con. Yeah, I got my own dog, and going from one dog to three dogs, I can't imagine and I don't have kids, so I'm not like trained to like be this responsible.
Speaker 3: I got four kids.
Speaker 4: In one I'm not gonna get I'm not gonna get any sympathy from you or most people. But I'm tired, but I'm here.
Speaker 3: We have only a few more of these short shows.
Speaker 4: I think this is it.
Speaker 3: This is it. This is the last one. Next week is we're the full show. That's right.
Speaker 4: And next week what's going on?
Speaker 3: Next week the Fantasy Football Training Camp, Our first full length show of the season, will be live from Treasure Island Resort and Casino. Can't not sing it?
Speaker 4: Do they still use that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They jingle? Yeah, absolutely, I haven't seen have you Have.
Speaker 3: You been to Treasure Island recently?
Speaker 4: No, I mean definitely pre pandemics.
Speaker 3: I was. I was there over the winter and.
Speaker 4: As the big indoor water Yeah, okay, yeah, I've been there. It's been a while.
Speaker 3: And they use the to like get a hotel room there. The hold music is still the Treasure Island Resort and Casino song, but there's like more lyrics to it which I didn't know, and like extended version intended cut of the Treasure Island song. Pretty good, pretty good? Ten AM's when the radio show starts, it'll be Church and Brian and myself out there at TI and twelve pms when we do our deep dive off the air portion only for the people who show up in person. I know that Treasure Island giving away a thousand bucks to one lucky fans. That's pretty sweet. Just a thousand bucks in s pocket.
Speaker 4: Just to go losing the casino and the fun fun way to lose it.
Speaker 3: And the first one hundred people through the door get fifty dollars in free slot play.
Speaker 4: Oh does that include us?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like we'd be hopefully might be one of the first hundred.
Speaker 4: You might not be. Actually, when to the doors of I think nine to thirty, they said something something long, I'll be rolling it at like nine fifty nine, I.
Speaker 3: Said, well, Charch. Usually, when when we have like a situation like this, the music starts for the show and Brian and I are sitting on the stage ready to go, and then charges nowhere to be found, and all of a sudden he pops up like a whack a mole out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: He's out in the crowd, shaking hands, kissing babies.
Speaker 3: He kisses so many babies.
Speaker 4: Better than shaking babies. Yeah, that's hands.
Speaker 3: And then after the show you could probably play a hand of blackjack with me or Brian. You know, if we stick around, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: Probably a frosty bev.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there we go. For more info, go to kfan dot com. Type in the keyword events in the search bar, and you'll find all the info about the fantasy football training camp coming up next weekend on the twelfth.
Speaker 4: I think we gave him all the info they needed. I don't thin anyone's gonn actually get to go to kfan dot com and type events into the.
Speaker 3: Search you know they tell you.
Speaker 4: I know, I know you're just following orders right now.
Speaker 3: All right, A Hall of Fame game happened last night, Brian, did you watch any of it?
Speaker 4: So I didn't have any skin in the game, didn't get any you know, DFS action didn't get to make any bets, So no, I didn't. I'm not a sick go I'm not watching preseason football if I don't have any action on. I used to, but now I know, I'm like, I'm well beyond that. It's yeah, I need some skin in the game, but no, no major injuries, right.
Speaker 3: No major injuries, nothing really noteworthy. I jotted down a couple of things. Is he a Bana Konda scored a touchdown?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's he was. Belle Cowen probably. I would imagine.
Speaker 3: That's interesting just because if Brece Hall is not ready to go at the start of the season, that's a really crowded running back room all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll talk about it sort of a minute or two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Zach Wilson started at QB for the Jets, obviously as a backup now and Kellen Mond went for the Brown.
Speaker 4: I saw how my boy Jerome Ford was inactive, which I liked. Okay, means he's certainly in for some usage this year. Yeah, behind Nick Chubb, of course.
Speaker 3: I think so. Usually the Hall of Fame game, they don't dress many people for that game.
Speaker 4: The people that don't matter really. Yeah, that's why I got such a kick out of it last year when they didn't play Josh Jacobs and everyone went the other way with it. They're like, oh, they're not even playing Josh Jacobs. He's gonna suck this year. Yeah, RB three total at the end of the season.
Speaker 3: By the way, Demitric Felton was the lead back for the Browns last night, ran seven times for forty six yards and added in some punt return yardage as well. So, uh, if if Felton impresses enough, maybe he uh squeezes Jerome Ford a little bit for that backup role to Nickchubb.
Speaker 4: I planted my flag and Ford a long time ago. I got my my victory lap zeats. Yeah, they're called now my posts victory posts.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: For Ford all queued up because he's he's gone from like undrafted now he's like in the top one hundred and fifty picks at least as he should be because something or we're having to Nick Chubb. It's all systems go.
Speaker 3: It seems like you were tough. You've driven a Ford lately. I have all right, Speaking of running backs, let's talk about a few of the free agent running backs that are still sitting out there. Let's start with Dalvin Cook, who did visit the Jets last week. Uh left without a contracts. What's your make on Cook and some of these other guys.
Speaker 4: I don't know you went to practice too. They rolled out the red carpet goes to practice. Fans are channing his name but I think something would have happened by now in terms of them signing Yeah Cook the Jets, that is so I don't know. This is just bizarre. Never before there been Obviously the running back landscape has changed drastically over the last few years, but never before this late in the offseason have we had big name guys like this granted summer at the tail end of their career. But Dalvin Cook learned, Fournette, Zeeke Elliott, Kareem Hunt still unsigned and then Melvin Gordon gets he gets picked up by Baltimore Baltimore last week. It forgot he even existed. So yeah, this is it's just bizarre that they're still sitting out there. Does it bodes well that they haven't for the aforementioned Breeze Hall. If Cook signed there that all but guarantees Hall is missing the first month of the season minimum. I guess now there's hope that he'll be ready. I still think he starts the season on the pup list, because like you said, it's still it's a crowded running back room and in New York already even without Dalvin Cook, if they were to sign him.
Speaker 3: Does the fact that they even kicked the tires on Dalvin Cook. Say enough about Breeze Hall's injury status.
Speaker 4: I think so, and I mean just history shows that running backs aren't ready right away. I mean, he tore his knee up late October, so he's well under. You're removed, and even when he does come back, he's not gonna be himself. We've talked about this a bunch. Quickly, I'll mention Javonte Williams is practicing in like he's gonna play in the preseason. I didn't see that coming. I thought he was going to be out longer than Hall, so I whifted there. So he's got that some of that you know, freakish Adrian Peterson, DNA and him because he's the only running backer's ever bounced back from a major knee injury to make an impact, a meaningful impact the following year. So so would you.
Speaker 3: Would you be moving bree Hall down your rankings right now?
Speaker 4: I haven't really been touching him in any format, like in a guillotine league. Undraftable to me because.
Speaker 3: If he's not readyboy Will's or third round.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they have been, And good luck with that, because Brees Saw is a name that's going to be popping up on the waiver wires a lot of weeks in leagues, at least early in the season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Chopped podcast, he'll be talking about him hitting the wire a lot.
Speaker 4: But my gut's telling me, uh, Paul, not ready week one. It's interesting. Well, I like a Bonaconda more than Carter and and Bam Night. But did Carter Knight? They didn't play on Thursday Night? Did they? So they they ran out of Bonaconda, meaning like that they're probably run out the rookie. I don't know. Yeah, it's it's it's it's a messy backfield. The Jets have one of the messier backfields out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, outside of Garrett Wilson and Aaron Rodgers, do you feel much for the Jets?
Speaker 4: Not a ton. A lot of wide receivers that don't interest me. Outside of Wilson. I think Tyler Conklin is a intriguing late round tight end option, but uh no, it's there's just a lot too many warm bodies in the wide receiver room too. Outside outside of Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 3: They're very deep there. As you mentioned, Leonard Fournette, Ezekiel, Elliott, Kareem Hunt all unsigned as of right now.
Speaker 4: Places that seem like they would sign one of these running backs, well, I thought Den was a lock. But if they're really gonna roll Javonte Williams out week one, they got some am JP Ryan, I guess that they're less of a contender to sign one of these guys. They say, Miami is still in the mix.
Speaker 3: New England, maybe Dallas again, maybe Dallas again.
Speaker 4: Cincinnati could maybe use another running back lit depth, But any one of these guys, they're not gonna go in. I mean, Cook is still the most talented, arguably, but they're gonna muck up a lot of or they're gonna muck some things up wherever they land. Yeah, they're not gonna take all the touches. But don't feel too comfortable that all the backfield situations are settled because they are not. With these guys out there lingering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's stay in the running back room and talk about maybe the bigger news to come out. I don't know, did this news hit before your last podcast, Jonathan Taylor?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Fish and I briefly mentioned that he was on the We talked about him being on the pup list, but not that not the trade demand had not happened as of last week.
Speaker 3: He met a Jim Ersay and then after that meeting said yeah, I'm out, I want to trade. So right now he's on the active pup list with an ankle injury. There's a lot of speculation in Indy that he's healthy enough to practice, but but he's doing like a hold in until he gets a contractors traded. So are the Colts really gonna trade Jonathan Taylor? And are there people out there willing to pay a price that the Colts would want for Jonathan Taylor?
Speaker 4: Probably not both ways that they're they're asking price, I don't know what it is. It's going to be too high for anyone. Yeah, I'm sure you'd think.
Speaker 3: At least a second, it's not a first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, one's gonna pay a first for him because then they're gonna have to. He's gonna want a long term deal too, because he's in the last year of his rookie deal. Absolutely I believe. And yeah, and Ersay he's really rubbing and rubbing the salt in JT's wound right now. Because I don't know if this is entirely true, but I read it on X so must be true. I read a post or maybe it was a repost on X that Erse is funding the transportation of like a killer whale from some aquarium on like a private jet back to the ocean. It's gonna cost like twenty million dollars. So that's that's no problem.
Speaker 3: But he won't free John.
Speaker 4: There you go, well said, we'll put But yeah, I mean this is I mean JT's you know, his ADP is dropping like a rock. Uh. I don't he can't like sit out entirely because that he like docks him a year of service and like he would still be like on his I don't know all the ins and outs of this situation, but I think he plays one would hope, But I don't know. This is this is the depressing. Really, this running.
Speaker 3: Back, the whole running back thing.
Speaker 4: It's sad and we're not even running backs. I feel bad for the running backs, even though they're still the good ones are millionaires. But yeah, it's just it's bizarre.
Speaker 3: They're almost ready to unionize on their own.
Speaker 4: You'd think they should or just play tight end.
Speaker 3: All right, let's move on. Cooper Cup, another first round ADP. Right now, he's dealing with a hamstring injury. The Rams are calling him day to day, but the coaching staff says, oh.
Speaker 4: He'll be all right, He'll be just fine. Yeah, you can't. You can't pump any pessimism into your fan base or your team. I mean, I'm reading more. I've heard more like week to week, like he'll be ready to scrimmage, they said in a couple of weeks. So I'll buy the dip, you know in standard best ball or redraft leagues. But another guy right as of right now, I'm not spending the first round pick. And granted, first round picks are eighteen teams in a standard guillotine league. But I'm not easy fade for me right now because if he's not guaranteed he's ready to be week one, and I'm not if I if I'm not one hundred percent sure when I'm about to click that draft button whenever it is that at that moment the player is not playing week one, of course, something can happen. I'm not drafting him in a guillotine league.
Speaker 3: Where's his adp on guillotine right now?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: He was, he was like.
Speaker 4: Top eight pick. You know, he's top three or four wide.
Speaker 3: Because as far as wide receivers go amongst the safest players you can you can draft on once healthy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's it's uh Jefferson, Chase Cup his wide receiver three okay six point six ADP. So yeah, he's going before Tyreek Hill, Stefan Diggs, AJ Brown. I think we'll see that change in the next week or Joe. We have some more clarity on the injury. But it's not like he's had hamstring issues before. Stuff happens. But it's scary, but I will he will dip a little bit in other formats and I'll scoop him up. Scoop the coop, Scoop the coop. Cooper Scooper.
Speaker 3: Let's take a break and uh, maybe you can buy one of these Cooper Scoopers online. Welcome back to Fantasy Football Weekly. This is Matt Harrison at Explosive Output on Twitter along with Brian Johnson. He's at BTXJ on what it's still Twitter to me. I know, I will never I do approve that you like are just like glombing onto the X thing. Like I know, somewhat sarcastically, but.
Speaker 4: It's just so funny, Like how slow this like takeover has become like they have changed the tweet to post and search. Twitter now just says search, but when you get reposted, the notification still says has retweeted your tweets.
Speaker 3: It's so embedded, it's so yeah, ridiculous. Let's go back to the running back well, Alvin Kamara met with Roger Goodell on Wednesday, and it sounds like a suspension is coming. They haven't said quite yet how long that will be, and it might take a couple of weeks or a month they're saying for that suspension to be levied. My guess two to four games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think six worst case scenario. I don't think he'll be more than six. But it sounds like he's going to avoid the legal trouble which.
Speaker 3: Fell any charges.
Speaker 4: Yes, so that if there were felony charges, he'd be looking of course, at jail time and a much longer suspension. So this is good news per se. It has been over the last week or two since the chargers were dropped, so yeah, his ADP has crept up a little bit. I would almost be reaching around on Kamara just if it's only two games, then that's like yachtea time. Even though he hasn't been as productive the last year or two as he has in the past. Jamal Williams in town now, of course, last year's leading rushing touchdown leader. Yeah, so crazy to say that they drafted Kendre Miller, who's kind of like a Kamara light. So there's competition for touches, but if it's on the that suspension is on the shorter side of things, at only two games, if you're getting them outside the top one hundred players, that still seems like a pretty good deal, especially in PPR leagues, because Derek Carr is like kind of like a check down king, So I think Kamara's game will fit nicely with Derek Carr.
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, Camara is just not a guy that I've been on at all this year. I've been, you know, subscribing to the theory leave a year early then to stay on a year late.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's going back to that Christmas game a couple of seasons ago when he had six touchdowns.
Speaker 3: He had six touchdowns.
Speaker 4: So you look at his Yeah, you look at his like season totals the last and they're all propped up by like three monster games, which is a headache unless you're playing bastball and it was only three games. That's still a headache even in fastball because you're not getting many spike weeks there.
Speaker 3: But obviously Kamara probably not draft the Bowl in the first five ish rounds.
Speaker 4: In a guillotine, I wouldn't. I wouldn't pick him at all. It doesn't matter how Anyone that's like surely going to miss the first two weeks, like Jamison Williams miss like, I won't even draft.
Speaker 3: Him tail end of the draft, not even like a bench.
Speaker 4: Spot now, because someone will take them sure like a round later. That person's just not going to be me around after ADP.
Speaker 3: Not even if we have seventeen Brian's, No, eighteen Brian's.
Speaker 4: In the league, we will let I'll take seventeen shots at Jamison Jamison Williams in a gullote.
Speaker 3: League, all right. JK. Dobbins still not practicing for the Ravens. It's an undisclosed injury.
Speaker 4: But yeah, this is more of a pay up scenario than Taylor even really. Oh yeah, I mean, so he played last towards the end of last year and he looked pretty good. They didn't give him enough touches in the playoffs or whatever reason, but he wants to get paid. He's also in the last year of his rookie deal. But unlike Taylor, he really hasn't done much.
Speaker 3: He's had almost two years of no production because of injury. And he did get injured in the preseason. Do you remember that week where Dobbins and then Gus Edwards both got acls in the same week.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Charge didn't get out of bed for like five days in that week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sucking his thumb. It was weird. But it does seem like the Ravens could be just kind of keeping him under glass until it's time to break the glass.
Speaker 4: They could be. But but he has expressed, you know, displeasure with his contract. But hey, you're in your rookie deal. I was reading, like how he in like April. He said, you know, I signed the contract. I have to honor it. Blah blah blah. Then he signed hired a new agent, and that guy said the blood sucking Vampire. He's like, no, we're gonna be a big pain in the ass for Baltimore. So I would add Baltimore to that that, you know list of a short list of teams that might sign one of those running backs we were talking about earlier, because you know, Dobbins is good, but I don't I think they would get along just fine if they plopped in Dalvin Cook or Kareem Hunt for JK. Dobbins.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine them signing one of these free agent running backs and not signing JK. Dobbins though the guy they know.
Speaker 4: Well, it's I mean, because all those guys on the market. He wants a long term deal, though, I mean, if they're gonna if they could get Kareem Hunt for a year or two, basically, you know, they'd be paying them a little more than what they're paying Dobbins now on his rookie deal. But Dobbins wants like a max long term or you know, or a pretty big money long term deal. But you know, Zeke Fournette, Kareem Hunt, they're not really expecting that. They're not as young as Dobbins. So sure, I don't know. And it's a huge makeover for that offense in Baltimore now that Todd don't call me Art Mounkin is the new offensive coordiney. He's very pass friendly, so they're not going to be as run heavy as they were in the past. In Baltimore or so. I don't know. Dobbin's another guy. You've seen his ADEP plummet, but I don't think it's because of injury. So that's why I'm still buying. I'll buy that dip, but I don't think he can't afford to hold out, probably like literally can't afford to hold out.
Speaker 3: I know there was a lot of steam early on Dobbins in the season, but to me, this just seems like a backfield I'm trying to avoid. I think Gus Edwards, even if Dobbins and Edwards are both there, and maybe Melvin Gordon as well, is I think that this is a three headed beast and there's not over fifty percent touches for one of these running backs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as of right now, I with their ADP baked in, of course, I'd take Edwards ten out of ten times over Dobbins right now, because, like you said, they both got injured. Was it the same game, It was like the same month two years ago. So Edward's also two years removed now from major knee injury. That's where you see, yeah, running back sort of return to form if they're not two old and Edwards is not Gus Edwards sounds like a thirty seven year old man, doesn't he.
Speaker 3: It's probably like in his fifties.
Speaker 4: But let's see old gust Edwards. I guess five. He's twenty eight, okay, but he doesn't have a ton of mileage on him, so he got some tread on those tires.
Speaker 3: Well, let's go to a couple of other running backs who you'd think have a lot of tread on their tires. Second year running back Kenneth Walker, the third in Seattle. He's nursing his groin, which he's wrong. He seems to like to do. He was a practice on Thursday, but with no helmet.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: He's been sitting out for about a week now. And Zach is it's charbonnet.
Speaker 4: Charbonnet.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a delicious ice cream treat or something like that. Can I get a chocolate sharbonnet.
Speaker 4: Charah that's on it?
Speaker 3: Delightful. He has a shoulder injury, but he did return to practice on Thursday. By the way, it was a no pad practice on Thursday in Seattle, so uh Charboney initially listed as the guy that they had an undisclosed amount of time on him, but he came back right away with the shoulder, Walker still nursing the groin. That makes me a little bit more nervous, and to me, I think I'd rather grab Charbonnet at the price than what Walker is and just gambled that at some point during the season, Zach Charbonet is the top running back there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's certainly cheaper than Walker. They had the verbiage used by Seattle with these guys had heard on the same day earlier in the week.
Speaker 3: It was was it a shoulder to groin they ran into each other or something like that.
Speaker 4: I would rather be the shoulder in that scenario, but yeah, it's see. How they made it sound was like these guys could be miss serious time, but they didn't bring anyone. I feel like if that was the case, they would have brought in Zeke or Fournette just to kick the tires, because all they have behind Walker and sharpen A or DJ Dallas and Kenny McIntosh, who's a rookie, and neither of those guys are kind of, you know, early down bell cow type back, so I think both will be okay. But yeah, if you're gonna just go with one shoulder, shoulder injuries. Not great on a running back, but you'd rather have a shoulder injury than a growin injury because.
Speaker 3: It was soft tissue in the legs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, but I think both will be okay. Come Week one. You'll see a slight I've seen a slight dip in both in their ADP because these injuries. But I think you'll be you'll be glad you bought the dip on either one or both in a week or two. I think they'll be fine.
Speaker 3: All right. Last nugget that we're going to talk about Anthony Richardson now taking virtually all the first team reps in Indy. Sorry Gardner, Minshew, it's over. It never even started for you in Indy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I was saying, there's no way they can role Richardson now week one, considering only started thirteen games in college as a quarterback, and generally rookie quarterbacks don't start Week one. But it seems like Richardson will start. But now you know, the Colts are an S show, So now it's like, what's the like that division's pretty wide open, the Jaguars heavy favorites, but outside of that, you know it's winnable. But I think minshew. I don't know. I think, I mean, does nothing gives him a better chance to win, but he'd just be a more stable presence for the first couple of weeks, see if you can get out of the September two and two.
Speaker 3: Like you said, Jim Mersey not the most stable of owners. I'm sure he's coming from the top that he wants Richardson to start.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's a big boon for Richardson if he does start week one, you know, and like redraft best Ball formats, I was kind of fading him for for a while, but I started buying into him as we got deeper into the summer and now. But now, if you were getting him, I mean, he's months ago he was going as a top ten quarterback, which was crazy to me.
Speaker 3: I think he's like eleventh or twelve.
Speaker 4: He's still he's still he's still up there. So yeah, it's only obviously better for him if if he starts week one. Uh, you know, take those licks, take his lumps sooner than later, and let the learning process begin. It's going to be a pretty steep curve as it is.
Speaker 3: Absolutely I'm excited he's he's a cheap code.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: So he could be he could be the best running quarterback in the league this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he at the combine, he tested not among the quarterbacks all the time, like all positions. He was like the most freakish athlete ever to roll through Indianapolis until Paul Charchian just rolled through there.
Speaker 3: Charges running a four to one over at Lucas Oil.
Speaker 4: For sure. I've never seen Charge sprint of you, except when he runs up onto the stage because he's late for the start of the show at training came.
Speaker 3: I mean that's pretty quick though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he jumps like quite fleet to foot. It's like the standing broad jump onto the stage.
Speaker 3: He's been been doing his plios at home, for sure. I'll mention shameless plug Shock Fantasy Summer twenty three is a good promo code. You get Shock Fantasy for a full year for twenty three bucks. We got our best Ball and Dynasty cheat sheets, updated, Guillotine League, what else, Redraft Keeper League, and we're also doing fake cheat sheets this year. The fake cheat sheets are fantastic. So when people come to your draft, yeah, you just leave a couple of these fake cheat sheets out and they look like legit and real, but they have some, you know, for those people in your league that they don't at all and they come in and they brag and they're like, oh yeah, can you prove me off a cheat sheet? Yeah, print them off one of these super sweet fake cheat sheets. Again. Shock fantasy dot Com Summer twenty three is the good promo code.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like that.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 4: It reminds me like when you watch the actual NFL draft and you know they show war rooms all the time. Yeah, the whiteboards and people have to play. Like if I was the GM, I would be writing just a bunch of players. I have no interest in drafting all over my whiteboards and like with hearts and like smiley faces, like gotta get this guy.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's why the Lions took Jamiir Gibbs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they went off their fake whiteboard. They're like, oops, we got our white boards mixed up. All right, I don't want to talk about any more running backs.
Speaker 3: No, let's not all right? Thanks, Brian. This is Matt and Brian and we'll be back next week at Fantasy Football training camp.
Speaker 1: Along with charge, Fantasy Football Weekly is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio, you app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.