Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us right down our toll free telephone numbers eight hundred and ninety four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Well, I made it to the sewer the swamp of Washington, d C. And was able to turn around and head right back home to the free state of Florida. I had an opportunity a very wide ranging and incredibly smart Vice president interview with Vice President j d Vance that I think you'll be interested in. Will air that tonight. Caroline Levit also will be on as well. Bill O'Reilly will be here on this program.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of news the Lake and Riley Act, Donald Trump announcing him signing it today. Our mother was on hand for the ceremony.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: But to me, this was the worst of all to landmark law that we're doing today. It's going to save calculus innocent American lives. I want to thank every House Republican, every Senate Republican, as well as the twelve Senate Democrats and the forty eight House Democrats who voted to pass this vitally important bill, and many of them are with us today and I really do appreciate it, and I very much especially appreciate the bipartisan support. The Democrats are really a big percentage of them came through and plenty of them wanted to. They probably felt they couldn't, but they really wanted to.
Speaker 2: That they don't understand that would.
Speaker 4: Have made them a lot more popular, would have made them a lot better with their people. The ones that didn't are going to be They're going to be sorry because the people are not going to forget that they wouldn't sign. This is a perfect, incredible tribute to an unbelievable young lady.
Speaker 1: It is a tribute not only to Lake and Riley, but all of the innocent Americans that have been murdered, that have been raped and victims of violent crime. Ad it before I'll say it again, Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, Alejandro Mayorcis. They not only lied to the country, they have blood on their hands and this will continue for the longest time. Lacol and Riley's mother was there. Let's listen in.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you, I Trump. We would like to thank Senator Katie Britt for her diligent by Paris and work to get this bill through the Senate. We'd also like to thank Congressman Mike Collins for his unwavering passion and for leading on the Lake and I Riley Act from the start. Our family will forever be grateful for the prayers of the people across our nation and for helping to give this legislation into law. We also want to thank President Trump for the promises he made us. He said he would secure our orders and then he would never forget about Lady.
Speaker 6: He hasn't.
Speaker 7: He's a man of his word, turs that he will fight for the American people. Most importantly, I want to thank our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, because without his sacrifices, Lincoln's story would have ended on that horrifict day that she was taking from us. But because of him we can continue letting, knowing then we will see Thakan you can. There's no about a change that will ever breathe that or precious Lake and are hoping forward is that her life saves lives. We're so thankful that her passion for helping others and her legacy for doing good the name of Jesus Christ will carry on. Thank you.
Speaker 1: You know why didn't Joe Biden o' kamala ever pick a phone and called Lake and Riley's family. I've had the honor, I've spoken to them. I've never interviewed them. They didn't want to be interviewed, and I just I said, I'm not really calling for an interview unless you want one, but I just wanted to send my sympathies.
Speaker 2: And I don't know why.
Speaker 1: If you're in the public eye, it just kind of it means something to people, you know, when when when people are suffering, a phone call means more than you know. Or when I learned this dur at my funeral. He died in March. It'll be twenty nine years. Then he passed away, and I'll never forget all the flowers people would send. It means something that you're thinking of them in their time of great pain and suffering. It really is amazing. But it's not just Lake and Riley. It's Rachel Moore and the mother of five, it's Jocelyn and Nungary. What about that twelve year old little girl that was brutally raped in broad daylight in a park in Queens. But if you you know all told, if you add up the people murdered, the people raped, including young children, the people that were victims of the violent crimes. We're talking about thousands of Americans. And you've got the Selena Gomezes of the world, and these idiots and the state run legacy media mob led by NBC News. And you know, I can't believe, you know, liberal Joe and Nicole Wallace and joyless read and and the conspiracy theory pederalist pederlar extraordinariy Rachel Maddow all of a sudden, she cares about the cost? What about what about the cost of feeding and housing and taking care of all of these illegal immigrants. It's unbelievable. Why didn't they cry any tears? Where was Selena Gomez's tears? As we've been saying. Anyway, the the criminal illegal immigrants captured in isis Sunday raid. They actually and this is the one that that Department of Homeland Security Secretary Christy Nome was part of. They got one of the the ring leaders of the trend day Aragua gang and uh that that person is one of the many people being deported. You have New York City minority communities, they are cheering these ice raids rounding up violent criminals, get them the hell off the street. You have House panel to investigate sanctuary cities. What have I been saying about sanctuary cities. They're aiding and abetting law breaking. They're codifying law breaking into law, which they don't have the authority to do. We have a supremacy clause. This this is this falls under the jurisdiction of the federal government.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And by the way, they're gonna get this House panel is going to call on Democratic mayors to testify. Apparently this is like an immigration culture shock we have I've heard more Nazi Gestapo Hitler comparisons. I mean, this is what the Democrats have done for nine years. This is who they are. They've got no solutions, and you know we have were they why are they handcuffing up people on flights? Well, because they haven't been vetted. Are they known terrorists? Are they gang members? Are they cartel members? Are they murderers? Are they rapists?
Speaker 2: Do you know anything about them?
Speaker 1: He's gonna put them on a plane and if they feel like hijacking the plane, they're gonna let them hijack it.
Speaker 2: Potentially, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: You know, it's you know, Tom Holman says, local politicians who obstruct are gonna now open themselves up for charges. They should be opened up for charges. If I went down to the border and I picked up people of the border and I transported them, it'd be called human trafficking. I'd be put in jail. You have a Denver metro area among the next targets for stepped up ICE arrests under the Trump administration. You know, it's interesting, you know, Eric Adams, I think his his change your heart has been building for a long time, and I think it's actually more way more sincere Now. The New York governor ho goals defending ICE's expansion of illegal immigration the cracked out of New York City because politically, he sees the people in New York have had it. They're sick of the crime, they're sick of the cost associated with it. Taxpayer funded Catholic group is urging illegals to refuse to comply with ICE officers. Oh so you want to aid in a bet and lawbreaking. Two LA schools are giving illegal immigrants red cards to help them assert their rights with ICE officers, telling them not to talk to ICE. ICE officers smugglers transporting vans packed with twenty six Chinese migrants detained in Florida, my home state. Thank god they caught him. But do you think these people here because they want a better life for themselves and their families?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: I don't think they came from China for that reason. Pittsburgh Mayor declaring he will not cooperate with ICE on raids. Okay, well, that mayor will risk going to jail. According to Tom Homan, you know this ring leader of Trende Raguar was arrested when Christy nom was there. Though it's extreme, just compare Christi Noman a day to that idiot Alejandro Majorcus, who lied through his teeth about the border being closed and secured. I snagged a criminal alien parole seventeen years into a life sentence for a pregnant woman's murder. These are the people that we're getting rid of. It's pretty unbelievable. Trumps now announced up to thirty thousand illegal immigrants will be sent to GIVEMO Dude, we might as well use the facility. I think that's a good idea. The Biden illegal who raped and murdered a Maryland mother of five. Rachel Marin Warrin wants a change of venue. Mother of five, he was only thirty seven years old. Those kids will never see their mother again.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: A new Trump executive order will review the immigration status of pro Hamas campus rioters for possible deportation. That's a good idea, you know, if I can go through all of and all the different states where they found all of these, you know, serious significant hardened criminals everywhere from Obaha to Houston to Saint Paul, to Baltimore to Dallas to Atlanta. They're all over the country because that's what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have been doing. They've been releasing people all around the country in small towns and big cities. And by the way, we have obtained at Fox exclusive access to the latest deportation flight from El Paso to Ecuador. Migrants escorted onto a military aircraft. They're shackled under tight security. They have to be under tight security. I love that. Tom Homan said. Local politicians that obstruct or opening themselves up for charges period and of sentence. It's called dating in a bedding. Denver Metro among the next target of ICE. What are they going to do. I mean, all of this is happening, and thank god we cannot. It is the biggest national security threat self imposed we've ever had in our country's history.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you something right now, with.
Speaker 1: All the blood on their hands that Kamala, Harris, Joe Biden, Alejandra and majorcas have now mark my words, But I do pray to God that I'm wrong, and I mean that so sincerely, because I don't want what I think is going to happen. What I'm almost certain is going to happen to happen. But there's going to be more murders by Harris Biden on vented illegals. There'll be more rapes, there'll be more violent crimes. And I don't think these known terrorists that are in this country but we don't know where they are. I don't think these known terrorists are here doing anything other than plotting and planning an attack on our homeland. And if that day comes, I think it's when, not if, when that day comes again, I pray that I'm wrong. All that blood will be on Kamala, Harris, Joe Biden, and Alejandro Mayorchus's hands. Just remember, when that day comes, we had a lot of fireworks at rfk's hearings. I mean, the Democrats, they are so petty. It doesn't matter what RFK Junior was gonna say. News reports that claim I'm anti vaccine or anti industry, I am neither. I am pro safety. And he's pledging to put forward non pharmaceutical the best scientific information available for health and nutrition and fitness and wellness for the American people. Well, why shouldn't we be doing that. American's overall health is in a grievous condition.
Speaker 2: He's not wrong.
Speaker 1: Look at obesity, diabetes, heart disease, strokes. Why the men in Japan lived ten years on average longer than men in America. Why won't Europe import American food?
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: President Trump promised to restore America's global strength and restore the American dream. But he understands how we can't be as strong a nation when our people are so sick. I promise President Trump, if confirmed, I will do everything else in my power to put the health of Americans back on track. Diabetes ten times more prevalent, cancer, rising, autoimmune diseases, asthma, depression, addiction, other conditions. I'll add to that. Heart disease, obesity, strokes are all on the rise. The US is the worse health than any developed nation, and yet we spend more than everyone else. We can't be a strong nation when our people are so sick, our children are chronically ill. And they didn't want to hear a word. He did get a standing oone when he came into the people you know him if he tried to talk, Democrats didn't even want him to talk. American's overall health is not good, you know. And I'm not saying I'm the epitome of fitness. I'm just saying that I do and have been making it a bigger priority every day of my life, and I've never been more fit as a result. I'm doing, you know, frankly, I'm bulking up if you want to know the truth, because I lift way more than I ever did before, on top of my martial arts, on top of riding my bike, on top of you know, push ups and sit ups and core work every day. I just, you know, I don't want to do it every day, but I do it and eating healthier. Basically my diet is meat and eggs and no sugar at all. I mean, I feel like it's the same same democrats, you know, scream and yell, won't let these nominees talk. They want to lecture them. And it's just bizarre. And it doesn't matter what Robert Kennedy was going to say. No, he did say, I'm not anti vacs, I'm not the enemy of food producers.
Speaker 2: Listen to what he said.
Speaker 5: Today.
Speaker 6: American's overall health is in grievous condition. Over seventy percent of adults and a third of children are overweight or obese. Diabetes is ten times more prevalent than it was during the nineteen sixties. Cancer among young people is rising by one or two.
Speaker 2: Percent a year.
Speaker 6: Autoimmune diseases, neurodevelopmental disorders, Alzheimer's, asthma, ADHD, depression, addiction, and a host of other physical and mental health conditions are all on the rise, some of them exponentially. The United States has worse health than any other developed nation. We spend more on healthcare, at least double and in some cases triple as other countries. Last year, we spent four point eight trillion, not counting the indirect costs of missed work. That's almost a fifth a fifth of GDB. It's tanamount to a twenty percent tax on the tire economy. No wonder America has trouble competing with countries that pay a third of what we do for health and have better outcomes and a healthier workforce. News reports have claimed that I am anti vaccine or any industry. I am neither.
Speaker 2: I am pro safety.
Speaker 6: I work for years to raise awareness about the mercury and toxic chemicals and fish, and nobody called me any fish. And I believe that that vaccines play a critical role in healthcare. All of my kids are vaccinated. I've written many books on vaccines. My first book in twenty fourteen. The first line of it is I am not anti vaccine, And the last line is I am not anti vaccine, or am I the enemy of food producers America and farms in the bedrock of our culture, of our politics.
Speaker 2: Of our national security. I was a four.
Speaker 6: Age kid and I spent my summer working on ranches.
Speaker 2: I went to work with our farmers. I want to work with.
Speaker 6: Our farmers and food producers to remove burns and regulations and unleash American ingenuity.
Speaker 1: I mean, it just makes It's just common sense, and you know people are going to hear what they want to hear. I think one of the funnier, lighter moments was when you know, I don't want to take food away from anybody, and then he mentioned Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: It was pretty funny.
Speaker 6: Most importantly, we need to use deploy ANDIGE and FDA to doing the research to understand the relationship between these different food additives and chronic disease so that Americans understand it and make sure that Americans are away. But I don't want to take food away from anybody. If you like a cheese bag I McDonald cheese coke, which my boss loves, you should be able to get them. If you want to eat hosest twinkies, you should be able to do that. But you should know what the impacts are on your family and on your health.
Speaker 2: What's so bad about that? Okay?
Speaker 1: I mean we do consume too much sugar. We do have an obesity epidemic. We do have a diabetes epidemic. You know we do have you know we're not made with the cancers are growing. There's a reason Europe doesn't want to import our food there. If you if you've ever been to Italy, ask yourself, why is the food fresher there. Now, maybe it is more expensive. I don't know, but I you know, I'm not the biggest world traveler, but I can tell you it is a discernible difference, and we are better than that. If you get fruit loops, for example, in Canada, it doesn't look anything like the fruit loops here because it doesn't have all the food die and the food colorings anyway. So, I mean, Democrats were their predictable cells. They didn't even want to let them talk. I thought it was funny. And he vows not to ban McDonald's cheeseburgers and Hostess twinkies, which, by the way, I occasionally like to eat McDonald's. I think it's delicious. He's not going to block Polly or measle shots, And it's funny to listen to Elizabeth Warren away. We got a lot of other news that we have to get to today, but we'll cover more of this and show you some of the insanity. Tonight, one of the inspector generals fired by Trump had to be dragged out of our office by security agents.
Speaker 2: That was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Today, the Senate Judiciary approved Donald Trump's Attorney general nominee, Pam Bondi for a full Senate confirmation vote. I would expect that that that's not going to be problematic. The Trump Justice Department has now moved to dismiss the classified documents case against Trump's code defendants. In that case, finally it should be dismissed. And I thought this was very interesting. In the media's reaction to it, I found even more interesting. Trump offered to buy out. Offered buyout plans to federal workers that don't want to show up for work anymore. They haven't been showing up for the longest time. I think that's that's actually a really good thing. It's it's it doesn't it just makes sense. You don't want to show up for work, Okay, we'll pay you through October and then you're on your own. Go get another job. Donald Trump joining Elon Musk to bring these stranded NASA astronauts back via SpaceX. How pathetic it is we have we have astronauts lost in space and there's no urgency to get them home. Now Donald Trump's president of this urgency. He asked the only entity capable of confidence spaceflight to do it, and he went to Elon Musk. That's sad, and I love the people at NASA, you know, but I hate to tell you. I mean between the AI debacle that was announced yesterday that we now we boat, we add superiority on artificial intelligence, and now the fear is is that we may be behind to the communist Chinese. But the president is resetting the mood of the country. The Trump administration has, you know, halted funding for condoms in Gaza. There is some dispute as to how much money they might be. Just the news dot com has Biden spent fifteen million to distribute condoms in Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: What the hell are we doing?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know why we're given Gaza that supports and voted in Hamas any money. I don't know why we're given the Taliban any money. And I love that Donald Trump said, Okay, you're not getting a penny until we get our military equipment back, and I take Bagram Air Base back as well, not let the Chinese have it. He's moving at the speed of light. And the polls show there was a morning Console poll that came out, you know, his approval rating is fifty two percent. Insider Advantage had him at fifty six percent. That's Matt Towery's group. And you can't even keep up with the hundreds of executive actions that Donald Trump has taken. A Trump appointed prosecutor has opened up an investigation into the Biden do O Jays January sixth prosecutions. You know, there's Trump signed in executive order restricting chemical and surgical sex change procedures for minors, the art of the deal. All of a sudden, Denmark is now interested in Greenland and they're going to up their support with two billion dollars in military spending. Maybe it's too little, too late, Greenland should join US. I totally agree with Donald Trump, and I think we should incentivize him to do it.
Speaker 2: That's what I take.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the Panama Canal Treaty was violated the spirit and the letter of the law. The President's you know, his executive order. Can you imagine allowing you you came, even allow your children to buy a cigarette or an e cigarette or a beer. They can't buy anything. But what we're gonna let children, you know, go through gender mutilation, life altering decisions at a young age. And in states like California and Minnesota, without parental consent gender affirming care. You have Denver public schools all gender restroom is being investigated now by Trump's Education Department. My answer is good. You know, the art of the deal with this, this thing in Denmark, I think is a big deal. The Pentagon has pulled General Millie's security detail and clearance immediately. May face a demotion. He may have broken ranks in the first term of Donald Trump, and that's going to be investigated.
Speaker 2: It should be.
Speaker 1: You know, tell remember that that was happening towards the end of his administration. When it came to the football, the nuclear football. I love the idea, the buy out for federal workers that don't want to work, I love the idea. I mean, how could you have Jack Smith prosecutors in Trump's DOJ I mean, it's why don't we just why don't we just put in people that we no hate the president? Because obviously they didn't have any problem with the double standard of Jack Smith rating marl Lago but not rating the four locations where Joe Biden had top seeker classified information.
Speaker 2: I have a problem with that.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound like equal justice under the law to me by any stretch. Uh Marc or Rubio. Foreign aid freeze has laid to us AID staff suspensions in contractor terminations. By the way, Linda, did we have When the President was signing the Lake and Riley Act, one of the medium mob people wanted to talk about the government spending freest Do we have that?
Speaker 8: We don't have it yet, but essentially yet somebody screamed out from the press corps, do you want to talk about freezing these federal funds? And I don't actually think it's the right time for that, sir, which honestly is total class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. It's pretty pretty unbelievable Trump. You know, there's just so much happening here.
Speaker 2: Salon.
Speaker 1: Americans are trying to survive political grief after the Trump victory. Here about New York Magazine was being ripped for cropping African Americans from a Trump Party cover photo, claiming almost everyone there is white. I mean, the media is now reverted to form. They've gone from the denial and shock and stage. Now they're in the rage and anger stage. That's what they are and now and then they're back to what they know best. Nazi, fascist, racist, Gestapo hitler, Mussolini, Stalin.
Speaker 2: They're never going to learn. They don't care. They don't want to learn.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump's supporters are urging Elon Musk to sue the media Democrats for defamation over the Nazi salute smear. I would actually love to see that happen. Apparently, Tim Walls appearing on ms D NZ fanning the flames during a discussion about the speed of change in the federal government. We spend three days, three days having them try to debate the president. Musk gave a Nazi salute. Of course he did, exclaimed Walls. Really, and look, I don't think it was a We have plenty of Democrats making the same exact motion. It just is they just I'll tell you why they don't like Elon Musk. They don't like Elon Musk is because he likes Donald Trump. It's that simple. It's not any more complicated than that. Why a lot of Democrats hate me? As China deep seek breakthrough AI app chairs us that user data with Beijing. According to a report today in The New York Post op, he sounds like we got ourselves another TikTok problem, and President Trump revealed that Microsoft is in talks to buy TikTok. I'm all in favor of an American buying TikTok. If my own daughter wants TikTok, likes TikTok like, okay, I have no problem with that. Tim Walls is going on. Losing the election is pure hell. You know, you've overused the term the frog, the boiling water. We've been in the pot way too long. I think it is speaking up. I think about your neighbors. It's et cetera, et cetera. You know, everybody's fatigued. Trust me, I get it. It was pure hell. And the disappointment and the frustration, and I'm soul searching, and what could we have done to make the case because we knew this was coming, we knew the implication. And they're throwing so much at us that that we're fatigued. He's tired. Well, we would have had another you know, exhausted. How about Americans don't agree with them? How about the Americans want their border secure, they don't want to be lied to anymore, and they want a better economy and a better environment for the children and grandchildren, and they don't want defund this mantle no bail laws. And Americans kind of like the idea that you know what, we can be an energy really wealthy country. How smart would that be? The only Democrats these days making sense is John Fetterman, your senator from Pennsylvania. We just refuse to go along with the radical, hard hitting news show host on the view. And you know toe this I hate Donald Trump line, but for.
Speaker 8: Him, he was amazing. I gotta give him credit. Honestly, I was shocked, absolutely shocked.
Speaker 2: I'm not shocked anymore.
Speaker 1: I can say I think he's a different person than the one that I studied when he was running against Oz.
Speaker 2: He seems I.
Speaker 8: Would agree, he's very different. I would agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, MSDNC, warning of cause raids are turning the US into East Germany. It's under that these people don't live. And then, oh, oh, fake Jim Acosta, fake news Jim. He's out there saying that Donald Trump is suffering from Acosta derangement syndrome.
Speaker 2: The guy doesn't have a job. And you know why he doesn't have a job. He earned losing his job.
Speaker 1: The guy is a phony liberal leftist talk show hosts masquerading was masquerading as a journalist, which he's not. Eight hundred and nine point one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, we have all things simple. Man Bill O'Riley coming up. We have Vice President Vance on Hannity tonight, nine Eastern. We have Caroline Levitt on tonight as well. Hey, finding out your Social Security number that it's been compromised can be very paralyzing, but if you act quickly, you can help protect yourself from identity theft. It is very important to understand how cybercrime identity theft is impacting almost everybody's life today. Lots of place can accidentally expose your personal information. Now, thank god there's LifeLock. They will monitor millions of data points a second for any risk to your identity. If you're a member and you want to protect your name, your finances, your reputation, LifeLock will detect and alert you to any potential identity threat that you might may not spot on your own loan's taken out in your name, crimes committed by thieves pretending to be you. If you're ever a victim of identity theft, you'll have a dedicated US based restoration specialist to fix it guaranteed or your money back right now forty percent off. Call one eight hundred LifeLock or go to LifeLock dot com one eight hundred LifeLock LifeLock dot Com forty percent off with the promo code Hennity. We'll talk about all things RFKA. We'll talk about the death of the legacy media, mob ball things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, your calls coming up eight hundred ninety four one Shawn