Speaker 1: The volume TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own.
Speaker 2: New Draft King.
Speaker 1: Customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium.
Speaker 2: Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon.
Speaker 1: That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut.
Speaker 3: Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: The Chiefs improved the seven to zero. They beat the Raiders twenty seven to twenty. Mahomes extended of Interceptor Street the eight games, including the Super Bowl, but he became the fastest quarter back to throw for thirty thousand yard thirty thousand career passing yards. He threw his fifty seven fifty second regular season touchdown pass to Travis Kelce, moving the QB tight end duo into third place on the history in that category. I don't think they're gonna catch you, Philip Rivers in the gates. However, it was again Kansas City's defense that one a day after securing fourth sacks plus a late gold line stand in the third quarter and a fourth quarter bumble recovery.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: Patrick Mahomes was twenty seven to thirty eight to sixty two, two touchdowns won an exception.
Speaker 2: He was sacked once.
Speaker 1: Kareem Hunt ran the ball twenty one times fifty nine yards. They even ran it twenty nine times for eighty two yards. Hey, A lot of times. The running the running game, Oh Joe, is not necessarily in Baltimore's case, yeah, you chew up yard. But it's also to give the defense, give the defense some fan else to think about, give your offensive linement a chance to rest and catch their breath because they were to put hats on people.
Speaker 2: But their defense is sensationial. That defense is legit.
Speaker 4: You saw the gold line, you thought you saw the gold line stance?
Speaker 2: Absolutely and listen hold on.
Speaker 5: I tweeted. I say, oh my goodness, the chief defense is good. And everybody obviously they must have been Raiders. Fans say, nah, the Chief defense is a good whoever's calling the officer plays for the Raiders was dumb, of course, some at some listen, I would have stuck it in somebody.
Speaker 1: It's easy to play blame and give credit. O Joe, Yeah, listen, did you know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I would have ran it on first. I would have ran on second. No.
Speaker 5: No, actually, at some point I was waiting on to put the fake in the belly and have play action to the tight end.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought was coming. Some type of tricky running right running right down.
Speaker 5: The middle of the strength of the goddamn chief defense makes no goddamn sense it all, and you're gonna try it four times in a row.
Speaker 1: It's either to blame. It's easy to say blame the accept accountability. Oh Joe, No, the Chiefs.
Speaker 4: The Chiefs say eight seventy eighty eight.
Speaker 1: No, what are the Chilies? That's seventy No, No, the Chiefs. They haven't had their bye week yet.
Speaker 4: They ain't even had their bye week.
Speaker 5: They didn't even have all they got damn players, have they they had that by week already?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Because the Raiders. The Raiders are two and six and the Chiefs are seventy. Oh, so I'm thinking they don't have them. I don't I'm thinking that it lines up that they haven't had their bye week yet.
Speaker 5: Hey, thinking about what's gonna happen when Hollywood Brown come back. What they gonna look like. Patrick mahone not even playing his best football. They ain't lost a damn game yet when it's time.
Speaker 2: That's what's scary is that he ain't even close to player what he can be.
Speaker 4: Not even close, and they still undefeated.
Speaker 2: Spags is Spags is dialing it up brilliant. He's doing that. He or an unbelievable job.
Speaker 4: You need to pay Spags like he wanted the players.
Speaker 2: Oh they paid him. I mean he he probably the highest played DC for sure.
Speaker 4: He got to me.
Speaker 1: Oh they say they, oh they had they Oh yeah, they have had their by week. That's why they're seven and oh and not to and not eight wins because they've had their bye week. That's why they've only played seven games. The Raiders haven't had am by week. That's why they have eight. They played eight. They're two and six and the Chiefs are seven and oh because they've had their bye week. And so that's why we're also in Week eight. But yeah, you're right, O. Joe Traps seem to be getting He had twelve targets, ten catches ninety yards and a touchdown. Xavier Worthy four catches thirty seven yards of a touchdown, Justin Watson three catches thirty three yards, Pete Ryan too, de Hawk got into the action. They had two for twenty nine to sixteen yard game. Even though Round had three catch nor great excuse me had three catches for twenty three yards. The thing and they're spreading it around so Kelsey, Worthy, Watson, p Ryan Hopkins, Gray Hardman, Steel Hunt.
Speaker 2: Nine guys called passes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody getting the ball. I wish they I wish they used the hob for.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 2: Moto. You just got that, damn. I know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm just saying two for twenty nine like us use them.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jo, the man just got there on Winnsday.
Speaker 4: I know what that what that means. You brought it. You brought it there for a reason. Let's get in the ball.
Speaker 2: Let's get it. You think you know the offense.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's enough that I'm sure there's a small package for him that he knows.
Speaker 1: That's what they had him in a small package. The small small packages don't equate to ten twelve catches, Oh Joe, not the first week you get there?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 5: I mean six, at least six, give me, give me six turns.
Speaker 2: He played twenty three staffs, So, Joe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't like that, but you know what, you know what he did just get there and it's gonna continue to grow though.
Speaker 4: He's gonna give want.
Speaker 1: To ask your question when when when Amari got in the Buffalo? How many snaps do you think he played? You play the whole game?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But his first game he had sixty sixty six yards sixty six or six seventy six with a touchdown?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Which one of those guys? Which one of those guys on that roster? Travil Kelsey. Oh, but look he's shown he's a valuable Hey, he's a great possession guy. He's gonna keep you, He's gonna keep you, keep the first Dons moving. Yeah, He'll and looking and it will find a way to get him more involved. Yeah, oh, Andy gonna find a way to get it more involved. I'm not even worried about that. And now it's time for our next segment. Gas on Grass, Uh, huh, he's too great. Now it's time for our next segment, Gas on Grass, brought to us by our friend that Scott's Lawn Care bet you didn't know falls the perfect time to feed your lawn. Give your line a boost with Scott's Turf Builder Winner Guard. Recover from the summer, prep for the winner Scott's Winneguard. Push your grass on the road to recovery from damage caused by the summer heat. Feed your lawn Scott's Turf Builder Winner Guard this fall to build strong, deep roots for a better line next spring. Repair repairs from summer. Fund strengthens for the winner. Prepare for the spring. Secure your fall fund for you. Pick up a bag of Scott's Turf Winter Guard. Pick up a bag of Scott's Turf Builder Winner Guard. Say that five times fast feed your liwn Feed it. Today's a most electric touchdown. Play of the day came from none other than Jane Daniels. Daniels connected with Noah Brown on a timp past a fifty two yard hell Mary with no times left. I understand they said it was fifty two yards, but he lawn still about seven. It because if you go back and look at the replay. Look how far he was behind the line of scrimmage. So he threw that ball somewhere between sixty and seventy yards Tyreek Stevenson.
Speaker 2: This is what he tea.
Speaker 1: This is what he tweeted to Chicago and my teammates apologize for my lack of awareness and focus. The game isn't over until zero's hit the clock. Can't take anything for granted. Nos, take it, improve it will happen. Bear down, No, no, no.
Speaker 2: Bro, you up there celebrating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't expect you know, you don't expect nothing like that to happen.
Speaker 2: If you are, why not tell me? Why not?
Speaker 1: If you thought, did we not just see Aaron Rodgers hold on? Just two weeks ago? We saw Aaron Rodgers do what O Joe?
Speaker 4: Hail Mary?
Speaker 2: Oh? So you don't expect hell married to happen?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Have what happened in that game? Has that ever happened before?
Speaker 4: It's happened before? Can I? Can I say something?
Speaker 5: Your number one rule for dvs or safeties on the hair, Mary, to bat the ball what down?
Speaker 4: Bat the ball down down, Stop trying to catch the interception. Bat the ball down.
Speaker 5: If you don't, if you don't try to get the interception and be selfish just to get the god damn stat and you bat the ball down.
Speaker 4: The game is over.
Speaker 1: How about you do your responsibility and there was gonna be plenty of time for you to do that to the crowd. Do you see him still look at his guy? Noah Brown, you got it, caught it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, that's unfortunate. That's unfortunate. I mean, figure out, that's so unlucky. You know what, you know what happened with you know what the Pacific complete? The hell Mary is.
Speaker 1: Luck is what happened when preparation meets opportunity. Do you have you ever practiced the hell mayor in practice?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Maybe one?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you practice it every week. So when it happens, preparation, you prepare for it. The opportunity presents itself, you go for it. No, he had one job to do. So let me ask you a question. So tell me the time that you have a period in what you get to celebrate and you try to chump it up with the crowd. Let me tell the fans in Cincinnati, did y'all have a period like that? Okay, guys, the game is on, the game is almost over. I want you to turn to the stands and try to get into it with the crowd.
Speaker 2: Let me know that place. What period is that what y'all have?
Speaker 5: No, it ain't none, it ain't none, just a lot little look premature, premature, premature.
Speaker 1: And guess what it calls. It got him a game. Now, think about that. He never gonna live that down. No, everybody gonna know him from that play. How does he live that down?
Speaker 2: Don't yo, can't.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. You can't see that.
Speaker 5: That's that's only, that's only that's gonna be on highlights for years to come.
Speaker 4: Damn, man, I feel I feel bad for you on board man, he was.
Speaker 1: I don't I know, were hyped by Yeah, let me ask your question. And and that celebration he was doing to the sideline. Do you think he was ever as hyped as the commanders were when they walked it off.
Speaker 4: That was dope.
Speaker 5: That was dope for for for a play like The Hell Mary to be such a small percentage play as far as success rates concern.
Speaker 4: I was surprised. I was surprised to happen. I was surprised to happen. I was like, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Nothing surprised me on the football field. Yeah, let me at your question.
Speaker 1: After you saw what happened in the Super Bowl with Malcolm Butler, why are you surprised by anything? If you played this game long enough, Oh Joe, you've seen strange things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Unfortunately.
Speaker 2: The prepared.
Speaker 1: Thominson said, lucky is what they call it. All he had one job to do. I just want to know what the job the description that caused him that said this is what we want you to do. We want you to make it about you. But then about help? Oh yeah, oh yeah, you got that. Yeah, y'all thought y'all had it. Y'all thought y'all handed did y'all? And then when the play going on, he still wasn't busting his ass. Watch the replay and if we're gonna talk about it again tomorrow, because I want you to watch the replay and I want you to tell me. Do you think he was busting his button to get over there? Because he got over there and lay Guess what he did, O Joe. He was the one that tipped it. He hit the ball. If he was in position, he'd have been in a position to do this. When he wasn't in position, he did that he swatted the ball. Noe Bron said, thank you. You see what happens, you lose more, Oh Joe. Teams lose more games than they win. Yeah, the Bears lost this game. They did because all it takes is one one guy wasn't doing his job and it costs fifty two damn mm hmm. Don't cuss call gus m. Don't cuss down New York job. Oh Joe, let me ask your question. Is the celebration any less jubilant if it happens five seconds later?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He could.
Speaker 4: He could have waited. That's why I said it was it was premature. Premature, wait till the clock is zero.
Speaker 5: When the clock is zero, talk all the trash of the fans you want, because I know they've been hecking you all game.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Yes, the greatest trash talk is to win. Yeah, this is the greatest trash talk, Oh Joe, it is. But had Muhammad al Lee not been able to do, nobody would have remembered anything what he was saying. It was because he was winning. Mayweather. Y'all remember when Connor McGregor was knocking folks out and he had all that great trash talking. Tell her the last time, y'all, remember he said something meaningful that y'all can go back and talk to because he been getting his ass kicked. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. Now you're getting beat. All those cliches and those one liners. He was as the greatest trash talk as that was, but he was knocking folks out. Now he getting carried. Don't nobody remember what he said from the press conference. Winning is the greatest trash talk ever created. We would have not remember what Joe name was saying, had not guarantee, had they lost that game? How many times? How many somebody? Because how many times did somebody say I guarantee you and it didn't happen? We forget about that. Yeah, but we remember that guarantee because they won.
Speaker 2: They won.
Speaker 1: Hey, reybody, let it be a lesson. Let it be a lesson, young man. Hate that you put yourself in that situation, but let it beild.
Speaker 2: Oh cho A wise man would learn from other mistakes, a fool would learn from his own. Let this be.
Speaker 1: I hate that you had to learn this lesson. I hate it that you had to learn this lesson through your own mistake.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The match up between twenty twenty four, number one and number two overall picks. Both quarterbacks would go down in history to lead changes. I mean, think about it. In the first fifty nine minutes and thirty five seconds there was one touchdown score. Yeah, they scored two touchdowns in the last twenty five seconds. The Commanders eighteen, Chicago Bears fifteen. That's a long flight, ary, man, that's a long ass flight home. And you know everybody looking at it. Oh, Joe, you don't have there, Hey man, he pick your head up.
Speaker 2: Hey. It ain's a team game, you know, team close the game. Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, I ain't telling you what somebody told me. I've been in that situation. Yeah, hey man, Hey, it's like, hey, we'll get him next time.
Speaker 2: Dear your job. We got it this time. Yeah.
Speaker 5: They they'll never take you to your face though, they'll never face, but they oh they're gonna whisper it behind your back.
Speaker 2: No no, no, oh oh no no no no, no, not of us. Oh uh Tito Paul, Yeah, the one that gave us that touchdown to her.
Speaker 1: I think it was a Mari tuma that cast us underfeated Cason. Oh, we got his ass so soon as we got on the plane. Oh, we got him on the plane. All right, yeah, man, man, I'm sorry about that. Yeah, you cast us underfeat the season. Oh oh ask him, yes, absolutely, he told his ass up.
Speaker 2: We got to that plane. Hey, we didn't get him in the locker room, but we got that plane. Let him have it, did we?
Speaker 1: You know, we got you grewing hat day because Mike, we didn't have to come in till Wednesday. Got to think about it now, Oh Joe, this is in our back to back. This was out the second of the back to back Super Bowls, so we went on the wednes streak, so we didn't have If we won the game, we didn't have to come intil Wednesday, and we had hat Day on Friday. So we won the last game of the season, which was Seattle, we won three playoff games and we're on the Super Bowl and then we started the season. So we had won seventeen straight games. Right, that's Tito.
Speaker 2: You f that up.
Speaker 1: I hope you feel good about yourself. I hope you can sleep at night. And then we hurt he hurting fifty five guys gotta come in, got to come in on Monday. No hats, some heavy ass helmets on Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh, toy more.
Speaker 1: Oh asking, if y'all see Tito Paul Asking told his ass up, and that's funny. But I wasn't by myself. I just I just happen to be the lyric birds.
Speaker 2: Oh we got it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh you had it. Look first hand. You gotta have thick skins. Oh yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: You cannot let you cannot let the guys know ish bother you, because if they do, Oh, it's never going to end.
Speaker 2: It's never if somebody call you a name, hey, man, go on with that. Oh that bother you. Huh, it's over. It's over.
Speaker 1: Man, I got got I mean I gave guys nickname to this day. I mean it was a age such as any like they might refer to them by their real name. I'm like, man, who is that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Man? You'll know who that is.
Speaker 1: Once you get a nickname. It's just like when you're growing up in the South. I don't know how they do it, but if you get a nickname, you could get grown. You can be grown, you could be married, you could be whatever. That's your name. It sticks always forever, and it might be on your rituary such as such quote, yes, yes, that's your name. Uh, the Eagles beat them, molly wah, dog walk them.
Speaker 4: They know they just won the game. They didn't molly wap, molly wah.
Speaker 1: If you win, if you beat a team in the NFL by three scores, that's molly wall that's dog walk. The Eagles again didn't score in the first quarter. They haven't scored in the first quarter all season. But they made up for it in the next three quarters. But it helped to play the Bengals. Yeah, and they scored thirty seven points in the final three quarters. After halftime, jayalen Hurst was a perfect nine for nine one hundred and fifty yards and a TV pass. Kurt finished with three rushing touchdown sa Kwan Barkley Giants. Y'all missed that. Oh he rushed for one hundred and eight yards too. The Bengals fail to er and four in Cincinnati this season, bere three and five.
Speaker 2: Y'all still winning. Y'all still winning the divisional show.
Speaker 4: Now you gotta bring that up. Were doing a little bad.
Speaker 2: Go about what you that's what you said? Oh, I was so running my money?
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. What did Joe Burrow say with Joe Brad, I think ten wins. July get to get you in. We got to win seven out of nine. Joe Burrow said, it's doable. So guess what I believe. Guess what I guess what I believe? How many games y'all gotta win?
Speaker 4: We gotta win seven out of nine?
Speaker 2: Hell, y'all won three out of eight, So what makes you think y'all win seven out of nine? Oh?
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, this is a long football. See this. This is not a sprint. This is a marathon. Now.
Speaker 5: We might be playing we might be playing bad right now, but hell, we can catch goddamn fire.
Speaker 2: If Joe is a marathon.
Speaker 5: If Joe said we could win seven of the last nine, we're gonna win seven of the last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said y'all need to get hot here, and y'all won the game, since y'all were one game, since he said y'all need to win one.
Speaker 4: And having having tea having tea out today didn't really help either. Whoa whoa whoa who who who.
Speaker 2: Sounds like that's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 4: I promise you listen. We lost the game. Fans square Philly, Philly played, Philly played very well.
Speaker 2: They played.
Speaker 4: Sakon ran very well.
Speaker 2: A J.
Speaker 5: Brown contributed. God Damn Deavonta X Smith the bomber homeboy. You know it's it's okay, it's okay. We didn't play well today. Whatever it is needs to be fixed. What you mean today, y'all got three wins. It's been a lot of days y'all haven't played with That's not necessary. Why are you bringing up my past? We talked about that. We talked about the Eagles game.
Speaker 4: Okay, whatever needs to be.
Speaker 2: Y'all got maliwah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know we lost Miley wapp. Is you know who got maliwap? The Titans got Mileywah. That's Mileywah. We just lost the game.
Speaker 1: Uh oh yo, y'all lost by twenty points in an NFL game. There's only two teams to day that lost by that many. Y'all in y'all in the Titans.
Speaker 4: Uh, it happens. It's football some some days, some day it's just not yours.
Speaker 1: Well, when y'all gonna have a day because y'all lost, y'all have lost five games. So when y'all gonna have.
Speaker 5: A day, I can tell you what we're gonna win the next seven. We're gonna win seven of the next nine. I got at that because my quarterback said, so, hey, you know, see a defensive We gotta get the offense, no only.
Speaker 4: Scoring, sek, y'all gonna get it together. It's a long season, are you Are you trying to? Are you trying to?
Speaker 2: Just I'm trying, but okay, it's a long season. Okay.
Speaker 1: In the process of that long season, what makes you think y'all gonna get it together?
Speaker 5: The whole point of going to practice and doing and going film study and then going to meetings is to improve week to week.
Speaker 2: Have y'all improved week to week? We have it?
Speaker 4: Not not yet?
Speaker 2: So what makes you think you're gonnamprove?
Speaker 4: There is the chance it can turn around? Is the chance it can turn around?
Speaker 2: Is the chance it could get worse? So is their chance that could get worse?
Speaker 5: That also is a possibility. Okay, yeah, but if I yeah, yeah, it's a possibility. But I don't think I don't think that would be the case. I personally don't think that that would be the case. And that's not because I'm a Bengal fan. I'm just understanding looking at what we have especially offensively. The offens is what carries that team seventeen. Yes, going seventeen point Seventeen points ain't good enough. I was just how many points did they sco? How many points did they score against the Patriots? Thirteen? Yeah, that's not good. That's not good enough either, and especially not the fact that we're in week seven or week eight. There's no reason why we should only be scoring seventeen points, especially with the weapons Joe Burrow has to use that had Joe Burrow has at his disposal.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all scored ten against the Patriots. Let me take my three points back. You score ten?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: How y'all looking?
Speaker 1: I'm looking at y'all running backs, Brown, Burrows, Zach Loss, Joe Mason look good as Houston.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, Joe a Joe Bawlin. Broh, Joe is balling. Uh huh, I'm talking about balling.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all scored seventeen against the Giants. Did y'all only have one explosive game and your loss? You're scored thirty eight against the Ravens, but you lost. Yeah, but more time than not, y'all been some butt sauce.
Speaker 5: It's one of them years. Uh, you know you have your fun make jokes. I don't talk talk about my team, you know it's it's docuse.
Speaker 1: I remember you bup your guns really talking about the Broncos. What the Broncos is gonna do?
Speaker 4: I didn't say nothing by the Broncos. Ah, what's what's your what's your record.
Speaker 2: On better than yours?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I record either, it's better than your?
Speaker 4: Y'all, No, I don't think. Hold on, let me make sure y'all record better than ours.
Speaker 2: I know for certain it's better than yours.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, I got look at, look at, look at. This is what we got coming up.
Speaker 2: We got the Raiders.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be a win, all right. We got the Ravens.
Speaker 2: We got a lost Joe Burrow. Don't beat Joe Burrow, don't beat back, don't beat Lamar.
Speaker 5: We got the Ravens and the Chargers. So we got the Raiders, Ravens and Chargers. So boom, that's three games were gonna win right there. Then we got to bet y'all. Don't I bet y'all don't go three and out put your money put put your money were about this?
Speaker 4: Then put your money were about this.
Speaker 2: You already owe me. You want to make it double or nothing? Double and nothing? Bet?
Speaker 4: Wait, well, old time out, wait over what what o you for? You just making up something with? O? You far?
Speaker 1: I ain't made no better up. We're gonna what we're gonna do. We We're gonna go maake it the tape. I'm gonna find the tape where we been.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no you remember, I ain't bet nothing that was nothing bad about that.
Speaker 1: It is y'all good and terrible, y'all God, okay, oh your nice time for? What's ollipopping off? Presented by Ollipop? Ollipop?
Speaker 4: Hold on, I need me a ollipop, man, we got ollipop yet.
Speaker 1: Olipop is a new kind of soda. It tastes grace, it tastes great, and it has less than five grams of sugar my favorite flavor. Wow, Drake, that too fast? But after Burke can't do that on camera?
Speaker 4: Hey like do like they chuck, chuck the whole thing like they do beer it real? No, come on, hey, come on, have me Burke got you? I got you ready go go?
Speaker 1: No. The Lions beat the Titans fifty two to fourteen to win their fifth straight game. They're showing no signs of flowing down. They put up thirty five points in the first half, the most since nineteen seventy. Jamier Gibbs reached the max speed of twenty two points zero three on a career long seventy yard rushing touchdown in the first quarter. Uh, I think if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: What's his name? The quarterback for the Lions, Jered jar He only had eighty five yards past it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, well, hell, he he ain't have he ain't have to throw the handball and Jamier gives in Montgomery was going crazy. But you see how fan jamiir gives ran toedate when he hit.
Speaker 4: When he hit that three huh.
Speaker 2: Twenty three four oh three?
Speaker 4: Man, listen, man, man, young young bull, fast as hell. Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm if you know what if if he was a compare Jamire is in the open field and Chris Johnson, who.
Speaker 1: You got Chris Johnson? What the hell you talking about? I ain't taking no running back over Chris Johnson. That man ran four too far electronic time.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I'm what Jami Jamry No, folks, you got.
Speaker 1: Probably fran four three okay, you probably low four three four three four three, Oh whatever, A big difference between four three and four two four.
Speaker 2: Not this much, No, it's bigger than more than that. Hey. That why I came from our.
Speaker 4: Four one five.
Speaker 1: Yeah he looked like for one five. Hey, but he got out so fast, but it'd be digging. I'm telling you people, there's a difference between football speed and track speed.
Speaker 4: That's that's elite speed.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think Kristen Coleman ran like four one two. Hell uh you saying boat in sweat and sneakers ran four two.
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 4: I saw that one. Yeah, I remember that. So that's crazy, man.
Speaker 1: Man, that speed to burn. I don't want to be that fast. All that do is go get me to the safety quicker to get knocked out. I keep I did keep this this this high four five and low four six? Yoke all did you get? How did you get to that safety? Any quicker? What I mean into it? That's a headache waiting to happen. The Texans beat the Colts twenty three to twenty. Anthony Richardson was two or fifteen in the first half on in Sunday's loss to the Texans.
Speaker 2: That was the worst half.
Speaker 1: First half completion percentage by a player with at least fifteen attempts since Steve Berlined went two of seventeen and the Cowboys in the first half of game excuse me against the Eagles eleven years before Richardson was born?
Speaker 2: Born?
Speaker 1: Who the fans are slamming Anthony Richardson for taking himself out of the game.
Speaker 2: In the third quarter? O cho.
Speaker 1: I Thinkry Richardson talked about it after the game. Tired, ain't gonna lie. That was a lot of running right there that I did. So I just told Shane I needed a break right here. He just told it was just one play on. Oh Joe, you can't you cared, Oh hoe everything. You don't have to verbalize everything.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right right right to understand that.
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: You think you being stand up? Bro, you the face of the franchise. You can't come out. You too tired to turn around and the hand the ball off right?
Speaker 2: And you know what?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: I thought he came out. He probably he ain't say nothing. I thought it was that left ankle.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, say that. You can't say I'm tired, Oh y'all.
Speaker 5: I don't think he wanted to. I don't think you want to say he was hurt. I think it was that left ankle.
Speaker 2: So so you think saying I was tired, which better than saying I was hurt.
Speaker 4: You know, you know how that go on.
Speaker 5: Once you got once you got an injury, you know what they want to do. They want to take your helmet. They won't let they don't want to let you back in the game.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Oh Joe. The man said I was tired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've seen lebar We've seen quarterbacks run thirty forty fifty yards and come back in and had you mean to tell me this man, this man is twenty one, twenty two years of age, and you too tired to turn around the hand the ball off.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not a good look, man, that's a horrible look.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wasn't a good answer. It wasn't a good answer. I'm sure he had learned from it, Dough, he'll learned from it. You have to be careful what you say. And obviously he's not as media as savvy as other quarterbacks would be, especially in that scenario, in a situation like that.
Speaker 4: But I still think it was that ankle. I really think it was that ankle. That's why it came out he had learned from it.
Speaker 1: Doe, Lord, have mercy. Sometimes guys just don't even say nothing. Just don't say nothing. Man the broad does who breaks off the Panthers.
Speaker 5: That don't even count? They're playing the Panthers, man that don't count? Don't You don't get no, you don't get no points for that. You don't get no points for that game at all.
Speaker 1: Though Nicks had two hundred and twenty passing yards in the first half of Sundays win, more than he's had all but one game this season, dB J C. Horn called out Sean Payton post game. Try to run up the score. No, no, no, no, you let me coach this team. My job. You're to coach my team. Your coaching job is to coach your team. Because what I do, ojo, when I beat you bad, I do your favorite. I let everybody knows you're not good enough, your offense, your defense, your special teams. Because see, if I'm making a close game, you're gonna go into the locker room say, guys, we're close. We're really close. A good football team and we almost had them. No, I beat the hell out you. I let you know you're not close. You're not close in any aspect of it. So don't worry about my team. Why you don't be worried about my team? John Payton was brutally on his post game about playing the Panthers. That's not a good offense. It's just the truth. We expected that we're going to see a lot better teams. The Broncos are three and five, oh five and three at Baltimore and Kansas City the next two weeks, and.
Speaker 4: It is now you know what.
Speaker 5: You're hyping up your Broncos so much, doing all this hoo rah and hooflying. You're so happy about beating the Panthers. For hell, you're finna lose the next two games.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it. Y'all have lost y'all last two.
Speaker 5: You're finna lose next two games. But we played We played really good teams that we lost to. There's a difference the Patriots good. You talk about way at the beginning of the season.
Speaker 1: Did y'all lose a win against the Patriots as a simple yes or no? Yeah, but y'all get what.
Speaker 4: Y'all finna lose the next two.
Speaker 2: Though, whoa why you wish battle us?
Speaker 4: I'm not wishing bad on you. I'm just I'm just being real. I'm just being really.
Speaker 2: Oh now, all of a sudden, you want to be real. I've been asking you to be real. Earth you want to be real?
Speaker 4: Now? Hey?
Speaker 2: Uh is y'all?
Speaker 1: He said, I was just bruiler, honest, sposed dad. He said, uh, that's not a good offense.
Speaker 5: And see, any other coach would have stated that, they would have jumped on him. If a player had said that, they would have jumped on him. But Sean Payton says, and tell the truth about the elephant in the room.
Speaker 4: It's crickets.
Speaker 2: They're not good.
Speaker 4: I mean, we know that. You're not supposed to say it, though it was a coach.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, the thing is that kind of started our robber in Pittsburgh. I said that in the first game we played Pittsburgh in Old three River Stadium and we shut him out my first year in Baltimore, and I said, that might be the worst team, the worst Steelers team I've seen in my life. Coach Kyle was saying. He jopped back and say, hey, you tell him the word about his old team, and we're worried about our team. So that kind of started the stealer Ravens ribery. Yeah, because that's when you know we started getting into it. I started, you know, Plexico and I went back and forth homes.
Speaker 4: So goddamn plex.
Speaker 1: Broncos are five and three. Another team my co host is three and five, five and three, three and five.
Speaker 5: Hey, I bet I bet one thing, I got another. I got a side bet on top of the other. Bet that doubling nothing.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, I don't want to bet. Hold on.
Speaker 4: I bet the Bengals finish for a better record than the Broncos. I tell you what I'm betting right now.
Speaker 2: I bet that.
Speaker 1: I ain't betting you no more. You know what I'm gonna bet what? You know what I'm gonna bet. I'm gonna bet to look on your face when y'all don't make the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Y'all ain't making the playoffs either. To make the playoffs either, So it's the difference.
Speaker 1: Who said I remember a team saying the AFC runs through us. I don't remember anybody on the Broncos side saying the run through us?
Speaker 2: Who said that?
Speaker 4: Who said?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Hey, Chad, do y'all remember, do y'all remember somebody said that AFC runs through Cincinnati. I ain't ever seen the team talk so much. I went to the Super Bowl one time. They didn't win, but they did go. Give them kudos for that they win. I say, when y'all start talking so much, I don't know sall, when they start talking so much, they want not today, want no super Bowl.
Speaker 2: They ain't got no m VP.
Speaker 4: So because we because team ain't got no super Bowl, we can't.
Speaker 2: Talk what y'all talking about football?
Speaker 5: What just about about the AFC coming through the AFC North coming through Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Nothing goes through Cincinnati, Oh Joe, Well, I mean no, am tracked don't even go through Cincinnati, not this year. That is what y'all said. You said the AFC, the AFC goes through Cincinnati. That's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Listen, that is what you said. That's what somebody says.
Speaker 5: Somebody said that what that wasn't me. I mean, we were having a bad we haven't you know what. I'm not even gonna say we having a bad year. We have in a bad year, but things can turn around. There's a lot of you do you do realize there's a lot of football left to play?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You make it seem like a lot of football. So you so the only only the Bengals got a lot of football left to play?
Speaker 2: Hunh No.
Speaker 4: I mean, but listen, the pendulum is gonna shift anyway. The Bengals are gonna start improving and the Broncos are going to be it's gonna go the opposite way.
Speaker 5: Watch because you you're getting a little too hype, a little too big, you know, besides yourself. You know shom Payne and bownecks. But you'll see, And I'm rarely wrong when it comes to my comes my predictions.
Speaker 4: Rarely you're wrong, all right, you see.
Speaker 1: I mean, y'all go to the thing and then y'all call y'all be being diffrespectful burrow head.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a burrow head.
Speaker 4: Really the fans made that up. But the fans made that up.
Speaker 2: No, y'all have saying that.
Speaker 1: Y'all was saying that after y'all beat them Inade. No, no, and then my home boy knocked fine from y'all. Oh, Joe Burrow got a winning record against Patrick Mahome. Lamar Jackson got a winning record against Joe Burrow.
Speaker 4: And he does, he does. I can't deny that those are facts.
Speaker 2: You can't deny, Why would you want to.
Speaker 4: It's all good?
Speaker 2: Look at it bad?
Speaker 1: Eat that Skyline chili? What the name of that chili of Jordan Joran from Cincinnati Skyline and gold Stars. That's all y'all got, chili dogs.
Speaker 4: It's all good. Can get your jokes out now, jokes out now, laugh now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've been thinking, you've been thinking. Pool was sweet? I heard you.
Speaker 5: All right, you'll see mm hmm, you'll see. Wait till the end of the season, has a better record and an opportunity to be in the playoffs, it won't be all.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about us, Worry about your own, worry about your own elf.
Speaker 4: You good.
Speaker 2: You love it when a plan come together. Ain't nothing like a plan coming together.
Speaker 1: When you sit down, you plot, strategize, mobilized, realize, and then all of a sudden that things start tracking in the right direction.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh man, Ain't nothing better than that. Mmmm mm hmmm mmm. Sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're good. You will, you will, You're good. We're gonna be all right.
Speaker 5: Like I feel bad, like I'm hurt, I'm kind of I'm more so disappointed.
Speaker 4: The fans of Cincinnati are frustrated.
Speaker 2: From what y'all been losing for one hundred years. So you want hold on.
Speaker 1: You want to take these last you want to take these last couple of years. And you think that's gonna erase what happened in the seventies, what happened in the nineties, what happened in the two thousands, what happened in the twenty tens.
Speaker 5: Really, Oh, y'all, listen, we were we were on a path, and the culture has changed in Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: Now you you know that it's a winning.
Speaker 2: Culture, Bengalsals.
Speaker 4: The expectations are high.
Speaker 2: You are hold on.
Speaker 1: It was you that always told me, oh, you need to manage your expectations. Therefore, you know you're saying, let that go. My bad, my bad, My bad, My bad, My bad, my bad.
Speaker 4: You're talking relationships again.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I gotta read. I read the room. Let me have a little something. It's a little hot in here. I read the room.
Speaker 4: See at least have a have how you don't even have no compassion? You don't know what I'm going through right now.
Speaker 2: I know what you're going through.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, dang, but I'm just saying that was triggering.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, it's the bird in the hand.
Speaker 1: See if I got a bird in my hand, and the wise man comes along, he just say, hey, is the bird dead or alive? The wise man gonna say, hey, the bird is in your hand. Only you know, because see if I say he's dead, I'm gonna open my hand and let him fly away. And if I say he alive, I'll crush it. The bird is in your hand, o joke.
Speaker 2: Only you know? Stay whooming? Now?
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what. I ain't got no pen and paper right now. Man, that was a good one. I ain't got no penny paper. That was a good one.
Speaker 2: Fix it. Damn, you got a great You got a great Oh, Joe, you got a great situation. Fix it now?
Speaker 4: Well, shoot, I'm blocked, so you might need to make that call for me. Hunger Now it's big up here.
Speaker 2: Is the thing.
Speaker 1: But when people say the grass is greener, okay, what type of FERI lives do you use? How often you water that? See they don't tell you that, They just say the grass greener. But I need to know the fertilizer that you use it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also need to know if you're using a post emergent or pre emergent. So are you killing the weeds after they grow? Are you killing the pre before they grow? See, I'm that's that farmer coming out of me.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I just need to know right right, But listen, he it's gonna it's gonna have to be a team effort to get were you laughing? We're gonna have to be a team effort. Hey, I'll tell you no, lie.
Speaker 2: Reill, let me it comes be out. Uhh we got that, heir real?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, sure ship damn.
Speaker 1: A you a you better you made She looked like you stayed on a dungeon or a basement or something. You want to get your death hold on. I'm in Houston.
Speaker 4: I mean I came to the day party at what's it called again, at Chapman and Kirby, So I didn't want to leave Chapman and Kirby and try to rush back to the hotel to get to my room, so they let me set up in the back. So I'm still I'm still here.
Speaker 2: It's Lord that merch ay I'd have been on, I'd have been on what I'd have been on the flight back trying to try to fix that.
Speaker 5: Oh I can't, guys, I don't know. I'm just saying I'm I'm blocked.
Speaker 1: I'm to do Okay, that's one thing about you. Oh, show you a wise man. The one thing I know about men.
Speaker 5: They can figure it out and you know what, you know what I can't do though, And I can talk to you and chat, you know, like remember how you say if you if you live publicly, if you live in publicly and you break up publicly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so so it's okay. See I can I can deal with that though. I can deal with that.
Speaker 2: Take it off line. Hey, the stove is hot.
Speaker 1: I can imagine as long did she say, don't call her?
Speaker 4: No more?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're good because any time a woman telling me don't call, don't worry about it. Block erase the number. Oh no, you're never getting me for stalking now. Oh, I don't play that, so be you choose wisely, don't don't you if you ever tell Shannon Sharp, don't call you again.
Speaker 2: You ain't gotta worry about o shape.
Speaker 4: You ain't just hit me home?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Oh y'all. Look here the stove.
Speaker 5: The stove is hot. It's no point in touching the stove if it's still hot. I got to let the stove cool down.
Speaker 2: Oh, y'all.
Speaker 1: Look, at the end of the day, it's two adults, y'all, both grown. You can get into a room. You can figure it out if that's what both of y'all want. So I'm gonna let y'all. I'm gonna let you, let yalla, Let y'all out of that. You know, I think the world of both of y'all. But y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all can figure this out.
Speaker 4: Why don't you do me a favor?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Why don't you be the moderator?
Speaker 5: You laughing because hey, ain't no, ain't no that shi it ain't funny man ship what that shit hurt?
Speaker 1: Yes, but here's the but here's the thing. Oh, y'all, here's the thing. Give it a give it, give it a day or two. Let her calm down. It's fresh, it's really fresh now. But you need to stay offline. Both of y'all need to stay off line. Oh, that's the first.
Speaker 4: That's all I do is sweet normal, I tweet football.
Speaker 1: That's it. Both of you stay off line. And and next time, if this thing is to be repaired, keep it off line.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Don't have to be so public that wasn't mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ship, yeah, you have to be so public and you might be watching ship.
Speaker 2: M man. Look here.
Speaker 1: The Cardinals spoils two of the Dolphin return house with the last second field goal down fourteen, Kyler Murray and the Cars come back to win twenty eight twenty seven. The Dolphins failed to two and five, but the offense they look drastically different with the team and have four weeks without their quarterback. The offense and average ten points without tour they scored twenty seven today.
Speaker 2: Oh the defense not good?
Speaker 4: Well, the Dolphins defense ain't never been good though.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: They got to go way back to the no name to the no name of the Killer Bees or something. But you know, way way back in the seventies.
Speaker 2: Hol On.
Speaker 5: Now they have we have good players. We have Jayalen, Ramsey Haulling is good. Like we just don't have a a a a solid group that plays well all together.
Speaker 2: Y'all need to get y'all should have kept Christian Wilkins. And who do we get?
Speaker 5: We got we got chopped, We got Chop Robinson right, yeah here we bring then who's the dtackle we brought in?
Speaker 1: But a lot of your guys, remember Phillips, Aki Les you go he toars he towards a cl I mean you have a lot of injuries on your defensive line. Uh okay, you you know you re signed Ram, great great addition, but Xavier Howard is gone. You you lost some guys that were key contributors. And I don't know if Chubb is back. I don't know if Phillips is back because they got those injuries. Happened so late in the season. On Joe, Yeah, take a little time to get back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But to twenty eight to thirty four one touchdown. You ran the ball twenty five times for a buck fifty, so you average six yards of carry, but two or some of three times he lost one Jackson, so y'all had when you recovered the ball. But you're gonna have to get better defensively. Oh yo, You're gonna have to get better defensively.
Speaker 5: And if we don't get better defensively, that means all about simply because I'm from Miami, obviously I grew up a Dolphin fan. But if we don't get better defensively, offensively, they have to be that much better. No different than the jet situation. If are just playing bad.
Speaker 4: Will support has to be much better than Aaron Rodgers is playing same thing for the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: Kyle Murray twenty six and thirty six, three or seven, two touchdowns.
Speaker 1: He had two receivers go over one hundred yard tight end you know National tight End Day of the thing, because the tight ends with heyway to day tight ends with Heywy.
Speaker 2: Today they saw.
Speaker 1: Kittle, Kittle went crazy, Kyle Pitts with Kyle Pitts went crazy, McBride went crazy, Laporta went crazy. A lot of tight ends had did their thing today. McBride nine above twenty four, Marvin Harrison Junior six for one eleven of a tub. Yeah, Wilson has five for thirty one and a tub. Uh So the cars look look really good today. Did it run the ball great? Average? Two yards a little about three yards about three three yards of carry, but it was enough. But Calum was sensational when he absolutely had to beat and you see what happened. So Cardinals winning twenty eight, twenty seven, four and four in the NFC West, that division is gonna be very very interesting because Seattle got thumped. But they're like right there now if the forty nine ers can get some of their guys back, O Joe, That's gonna be a very very very very very interesting division. The Buffalo Bills delivered a decisive thirty one to ten went on the road over Seattle. Josh Allen tossed a pair of touchdown passes. James Cook rushed for two scores. The Bills never trailed in the game and posted a season nine four hundred and forty five yards on their way to a third and second to victory. Buffalo's defense limited Seattle to season lows and scoring and yarded two hundred and thirty three total yards and thirty two yards rushing. Seattle dropped their fourth in the.
Speaker 4: Last five Damn, Damn God, damn Josh, Josh Josce's ball in to day boy.
Speaker 2: As long as he doesn't turn it over, Yeah, they don't have a chance.
Speaker 4: He he threw his first interception, He get pick, he threw his first.
Speaker 2: Oh, his first pick, his first pick this year.
Speaker 4: Hit yeah, yeah, in his last three hundred and something, I may I might be yeah.
Speaker 1: James Cook seventeen carres for buck eleven two tubs. They ran the ball thirty four times, one sixty four. They passed it thirty four times twenty four to thirty four, two eighty three, two touchdowns won exception. But he is his legs man. Yeah, you know he could take off, Oh Joe, he can take off and and.
Speaker 4: And they got design runs for him too.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, uh.
Speaker 1: Geno was twenty one and twenty nine two touchdowns no, no touchdowns won an exception. Not a bad touchdown the interception ratio, but the seventeen Carris for thirty two yards that puts a lot when you can't run the ball, That puts a lot of pressure on your quarterback to just drop back there and try to throw theres been a whole lot of guys that can just drop back X amount of times and throw you to a victory, especially consistently.
Speaker 2: But Buffalo looked really good.
Speaker 1: There's six and two clearly since the top the ALC easttrack, the forty nine, the Seahawks.
Speaker 2: Are four and four, very tired.
Speaker 1: I think Arizona is four and four, and I think the forty nine ers are four and four also right, and the rails Hell might be four and four. Everybody might be four for that down division, okay, rap the three or four? Okay, three and four, So everybody's right there hoddled up yep, oh Joe.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: I just need to know who who keep making these statues so that way I can make sure he don't touch gold.
Speaker 2: James, I don't know who the hell that is right there? O?
Speaker 3: Who is that that bad?
Speaker 2: Is it? Hey? I don't know Listen, that might be d Wade Senior. I don't know who.
Speaker 5: I don't know who were responsible for that, that that full that that that statue, but the face, how could you not get how could you not just look at examples before you made that?
Speaker 2: I think somebody lied.
Speaker 1: Somebody tell about oh I'm a sculptor, because you know, oh Joe, you know how people be doing that sign language and they'll just be doing all kinds of things and they ain't be saying nothing that's cault. I don't know what he I don't know who told him. He must have been said. He must have been saying castles as a kid, because I ain't know what didn't even look bad, but.
Speaker 4: It looked nothing like it that it was bad.
Speaker 2: Congratulations d Wade.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't I don't want to, you know, congratulations, well deserved Wade County.
Speaker 2: But that don't look like the Wade did.
Speaker 4: You see you saw d Wade reaction.
Speaker 2: That was not reaction, Like who is that?
Speaker 1: If I'll tell you what, Ojo, take that three Miami heat Jersey on and just poll everybody who is this statue of I guarantee you not one person they would be able to tell you that's d Wade.
Speaker 2: That's criminal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that wasn't done. Well, it wasn't done.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna get no more work. Yeah, I'm you know.
Speaker 4: Whoever did it. I was just gonna say that. I know he feel bad.
Speaker 5: I know, no, he he shouldn't feel bad because he saw it before he even revealed it. He should have never turned that in. He should have never turned that in.
Speaker 1: They should have got the guy that did that. I think his name is Blair Boswell. He does a lot of the bus for the Hall of Fame. Right, that's who should have done it. Yeah, because I don't know, see, Ojo, this is the Wood version. Obviously they give you a Wood version, and they keep looking at that the part everything I got I gotta cut. I gotta cut up under my right eye, right, they got to cut on that too. Yes, but absolutely did you see I got the fade, They got.
Speaker 2: The waves of that thing. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You ain't got no ways, but okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no ways now, but I had ways. They took it off the picture. I don't know. I'm looking at that thing because whatever, I'm like, who is that? Right? I think that might be the one.
Speaker 1: I think that might be the same guy that did Doctor King's monument up in the DC. He don't need to get no more work either.
Speaker 5: You know, you know it's funny. You probably won't remember this. Christiano had a statue as that was made horrible.
Speaker 2: Ain't looked nothing like I thought. Yeah, I remember remember that that thing look terrible.
Speaker 3: It did.
Speaker 2: Oh yo bad.
Speaker 1: I think these people, I think these people lying. Ain't no way, ain't no way. That man looked at that looked at that, said man that looked like deep man. Yeah, and he gonna talk about some hands, he said, we really try to. You could have had no hands on there, but I have it looked like me right.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, give me, Pauls. Just make sure to face you right. That's it.
Speaker 4: That's all that matter. That's all that matter, especially when it comes through the statue.
Speaker 5: The whole point is to get it as close to the actual person as possible, and they went they all the way off.
Speaker 1: They ain't close. Yeah yeah, So who whose statue you think was worse? O Jo, Christiano Ronaldos and d Wade worse.
Speaker 4: They might be tied by the.
Speaker 1: Man if they're good, oh till they're terrible. They got to be. If I'm d Wade, I would say, look, just take my head off for the time being and until we till we getting that right again.
Speaker 2: Yeah bad. I would have a headless I would have a handle of statue.
Speaker 1: Ain't no way, I'm gonna leave that out there from I don't know what they play American Airlines, what they call what they got?
Speaker 2: What's the ram?
Speaker 4: They changed it? They changed the name. I think it might be ft X. I could be wrong. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I was like, oh my goodness, that was that was congratulations, d Wade. Bro well deserved three championships, uh, the Olympics, everything that you accomplished, the statue was well deserved. So I don't want you to ever think that we take it a slight at you, Bro. No, that thing don't look like you. Bro. You know that.
Speaker 2: It don't.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Now it's time last save of the.
Speaker 4: Day and hey, hold on, let me use the bathroom real quick, go ahead, we just started the first question.
Speaker 1: M Man said the entire game would be different if the Ravens d was alleged to catch it an exception. The Ravens need to start trading players. Hell, even the Ravens wide receivers were dropping pastes. That should be easy. Yeah, Uh, I don't know because I think was it Bakeman that dropped one? And I think he said lost it in the sun. Those those those one o'clock games get tricky, especially when the sun is at a certain angle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does. It does get tricky, But you got to make plays. You got to make those.
Speaker 1: You gotta make those catches and normally drop interceptions, they normally come back and bite you in the butt because you had an opportunity to get off the field and you didn't make the play. And uh, it comes down to making plays when the when the opportunity presents itself. So I'm sure Hamilton is. I mean, they're all world safety. He's as good as they that we have in this league, and uh, he won't probably have an easier one. And uh, he just dropped it. Tuk his eye off the ball. But the thing, if those guys could really catch, the lot of would be wide receivers a running back. That's what dvs are. Both dvs don't have great hands, unless you know Trayvon Digg has hands. But he was a wide receiver. He got he was a college wide receiver that they moved to dB Uh, they're talking about the Ravens defense, he said. The Ravens d weren't allergic to catching interception, they probably would have won this game, said, the Ravens need to start trading players. Hell, even the way Ravens wide receivers were dropping passes that should have been easy catches.
Speaker 4: I saw the one, the one with Bateman where the sun Yeah, yeah, that's the worst. That is the worst feeling. I hate that.
Speaker 1: Hot slinging Slasher said, do you think they should blow it up? I'm tired of just losing. Blow up what they're gonna blow up? Hell, it's already a domptor fire.
Speaker 4: And who who's worse right now? The Panthers.
Speaker 2: The Panthers are worse. The Panthers are worse.
Speaker 5: Okay, had notions. The Jets had expectations, and that's the problem.
Speaker 1: The Jets had humong us expectations and they're not living up to those expectations. Nobody, not even close. No, And that's what that's what happens, O Yoe. I mean, you fire hair and you're like, oh spark nah nah.
Speaker 2: This ain't on Robert Solo. This ain't an no thing you had it.
Speaker 1: I mean, although although I think I thought Robert Salo had had big well the defensive coordinator, well enough to earn the head coaching job. And this is not about me standing because look, you judged on wins and losses. That's what it comes down to, and he didn't win nearly enough games. But the the what the grace that they gave him is like, bro, we have we have failed you when it comes to a quarterback. So what are we gonna do. We're gonna go out and get you a quarterback. Well they got him a quarterback and it's still how is that his fault? Has has Has Rogers looked any better since the firing of solm Has he looked any better?
Speaker 2: Has he looked any better since Nathaniel Hackett? Hasn't the call plays?
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: No damn? So what you think should they blow it up?
Speaker 5: I mean no, probably not they'll probably get it. They probably get another another run.
Speaker 1: Uh probably thinking like, hell, I could have stayed in I could have stayed in Vegas. I have kept out, have kept a lot more of my money because he attacks in New York. Is hit different than the ones in Vegas?
Speaker 4: Different different?
Speaker 1: Uh? Hey, Timley said, bingle a trash o Joe a talent discrepancy between them and the Eagles today it was insane.
Speaker 4: Hey who said that Tim Lee? He a Tim Lee? Hey, show us some respect?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: You not that Tim Lee? You're not even an Eagles fan. Show us some respect.
Speaker 1: Brandon Holmer said, oh, I think once you I think you said once the Rams won the trade because they got the Super Bowl. If GoF wins the Super Bowl in Detroit, what do you think they won? Yeah, I would say I would say the Rams. They're both won. But you gotta look at Okay, what else did they get outside of that? So now we got to look at the picks, because they got a couple of first round picks, and one of those picks might have been Jamiar Gibbs. One of those picks might have been Jameson Williams. So now, o cho, we gotta look we gotta project, right, they got a quarterback for the next five years, and they got a running back in a wide receiver. So, uh, what did they get those picks? Because I think they got a couple of first round picks. But it's hard to lose a trade when you win the Super Bowl. Yeah, but if Detroit would have win one and we get James and Williams and and or Jamiir Gibbs, right, but I don't, I don't. I don't think the Rams. So who was the first round? Do we know who they selected? They got Jamiir Gibbs and Sam Laporta. So if they win a Super Bowl, who you think was this trade?
Speaker 2: O't? Jo? I think the live a feeling pretty good. Yeah, and they got James and Williams.
Speaker 5: Jamison come back next week, no week at the next time. Yeah, Okay, they put up fifty fifty. They put up a fifty burger today, man fifty Yeah, a fidget peace, it's not it's not a video game.
Speaker 4: This ain't Madden.
Speaker 2: Uh fana shatting.
Speaker 1: Time to consider Sean Payton's Coach of the Year winning record with the rookie quarterback and the average roster. I can't say you're wrong. If you're right, he keep up, he keep going like this, the ojo. Ain't nobody had this right?
Speaker 4: Can't you know what? Nobody can't?
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody? Ain't nobody had this?
Speaker 1: No, no, what?
Speaker 4: I can't argue with you, but it's it's too soon to be thinking about Coach.
Speaker 2: Of the Year.
Speaker 1: Stephanie Warfield. Today, Slayton Daniels and the Commanders won a game with the hell Mary. During your playing days, do you remember your team winning an epic game? Yes, we beat We beat the Washington Commanders. They weren't the Commanders then, obviously they were that team. Rod Smith called the hell Mary on Darryl Green did a three. We did a three by one with Rod Smith backside by himself. They left Daryn Green over there by himself. John threw a jump ball. Rod jumped up over the top of him and caught it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's a as a rookie, huge height discrepancy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, we don't. I don't know, I have we have what a game on the play like that?
Speaker 4: I don't recall. Let's when in any any plays on hell maryge Terrence G.
Speaker 1: What are y'all thinking about Stevenson did. Stevenson did his job. He was the one who batted the ball. Oh Joe, you said that was his job?
Speaker 2: Right? No, back the ball down?
Speaker 4: The ball down down.
Speaker 1: He's supposed to have been in position to do this. He came from the side. He wasn't supposed to be in the side. He was supposed to be in the trail. Terrence, I get it. That's your team. He messed up.
Speaker 2: He messed up.
Speaker 1: TC the truck said, heygain o Joe, what do you believe in the most important lesson?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Sports has taught you about life? And how do you apply those lessons in your daily lives. It's good sports is a microcosm of life and society because you're bringing a whole lot of people together, different backgrounds, different races, different social socioeconomics, different religions, maybe even orientations for common goal. You have to get along with people. You have the problem solve with people because every day is not going to be great and and and you know, when working in close proximity with people that you know you deal learn how to get along with people.
Speaker 2: You find out a lot about people.
Speaker 1: Mean some people that you think you wouldn't have anything in common with you find out you have the most in common with. I wish people just you know, took to get to know someone. Now we don't do that. You know, Oh you like that, Well I don't like that, So they're farther.
Speaker 2: Don't like you.
Speaker 1: Oh you like him, Okay, you like him. I don't like him. So their faultn't like you. That's where we are right now. I wish we got back to learning and understanding each other, having the difference of opinion. But now we can't. We can't even have that. We can't we can't even have an open and honest conversation about anything. There's so much disinformation that's going around. There's so much, you know, everything is so politicized. It's just it's just hard now, I think for the most part, Oh yo, with the way it's going now, you see more and more people in sports.
Speaker 2: In locker rooms talking about.
Speaker 1: Politics, talking about religion, talking about things that was never talked about in the locker room.
Speaker 2: No, no, but that's that's where we are now with ya.
Speaker 5: I mean, politics is one of the one of the things that I to stay away from because it's a never ending debate in regards depending on who you're talking to. And I don't like the fact that people they splinters friendships when you don't when you too don't align with the same thing. Some democratic, somebody's republican. Oh well you're a Democrat. You know what. Well, I ain't talking to you, you know I I don't have to respect for you anymore, or you republican. And it's the same way you can you can agree to this, you can agree to disagree.
Speaker 4: It's okay. It's okay to have different beliefs.
Speaker 5: It's okay to have different views on something, on whatever the topic may be, just not politics in general. But I mean this eerror we're in right now, where if you don't align your core values and what you believe in align with someone else, it's a problem.
Speaker 4: It's an issue.
Speaker 5: We're all not going to feel the same We're all not going to feel the same way. We're not we're all not going to like the same stuff. And that's just the reality of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: And now because it's become and then it's no longer like you have to pick a side. Yeah, like, no, you got to you gotta stand with some you gotta stand with one of the other.
Speaker 2: I just hate like I don't.
Speaker 1: Look, I might not agree with what everybody's stance or this or that, but hey, it's your right to your opinion. The problem that I have is that when we have a stance or an opinion, they say stick to basketball or stick to football, shut up and dribble. But when they have it, oh that's great, let's have them on, let's hear their side of it. I ain't no problem. I got no problem. I might not agree with what Harrison Buckler said, but I didn't hear anybody say he should shut up and kick a football. When John Stockton said what he said, I didn't hear anybody say that he should shut up and drove the basketball.
Speaker 2: That's my only thing.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna allow them to say what they want to say, please allow Lebron. I'm kd allow those others on whomever it may be, to save that piece. That's it right, freedom of freedom, you know, the First Amendment. Right, it's colorless. That's how I feel about that. But hey, to each of his own JP whatever. Rico Dadell was signing figure and stuff pregame, despite reports said he was sick as hell. Does this give me more juice? That Zeke is Jerry's favorite and favorite by Jerry in their own in the owner room. Look, I mean if he's sick, I mean when he's six. I mean he had his ass standing on the sideline, so he could I'm trying to like, like sick because normally, like when they when you're sick, o chow, they don't want you getting around the team because they don't want you to get anybody else sick. But if I'm not mistaken that like he was on the sideline, wasn't it so he was so maybe he had a stomach something. But even if you're a stomach bug, I don't want that to, you know, to infest the team and then get somebody else sick. So normally when somebody sick, they're like, Okay, you go home. I don'tly know what. Maybe he got sick Saturday night he got you know what I'm saying, or something like that or yoe. So without me really knowing, But normally when guys are sick, they don't want you around the team because they because you're in such close proximity. Yep, they normally try to keep you isolated because they don't want to get aboy E sick Eric or man y'all got these names. I don't know Mr Sharp with that last trip, p I uh, what technical changes do the Cowboys need to make to turn things around?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you can't see me in FIFA.
Speaker 4: You said they were No. I asked you that early early on the show. What changes can the Cowboys make? You say? There is none because they don't personnel just the only.
Speaker 1: Thing that's the only turning around they're gonna do, not do nothing else. They got what they got o yo. Yeah, yeah, it didn't got what they got? You got oo. They're not good. I mean, think about it. Okay, they lost by oh Joe, they were down by three scores. Yeah, in the second half they were down three scores. And see what happens is is that you see when the game was out of reach, the thought of out of reach, look out Dak played right now. People gonna say, Ah Turfing drop the pass that could have Okay, Fred Warner dropped the interception that would have killed that drive. So I'm just waiting on y'all to say that. So I'm just gonna go ahead and nipp it in the bud. When you say, Kevan Turfin drop that pass. Say the same thing about Fred Warner dropped that one too. They're not good. They're not good. They're a one dimensional team. Dak the CD. They can't run the football, they can't stop the run, and they don't really general. I mean the sac that Perty got, I don't know what the hell of running back was doing. Your job is to go to the the hip of the tackle. Where the hell were you going? You didn't go to the hip of the tackle. You let thirteen run right by you and hit the quarterback in the back. Brock Perty did a great job of holding onto the ball.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I know. Bobby T was in it. Bobby T was in his ass when he got to the sideline. So what the hell are you doing? You go to the hip of the tackle, You close the distance. Let me tell you something about past block if somebody that did it from the backfield, Oh Joe, what you want to do is close the distance, because I don't want you to get a running start. I will hey, and I know my response. I'm gonna give you one way to go. I'm not gonna have it doing all this right here, and you got me doing all this. No, I'm gonna give you one way to go. I'm gonna get to the hip of the tackle. Boom, Okay, come through me, right, come through me. Cause if you try to run the field and push you ass up the field to get a quarterback an opportunity to step up in the park. Ye, but I'm not gonna give you a b line to hit my quarterback in the back. God just I think a lot of times go your I will say this, God did give me nervous or steal when I play because I understood what my leverage was and I understood what he was trying to do and where was I was at a disadvantage. And so I think that's the biggest thing. I think a lot of times guys getting situations, oh Joe, and they panic, right. I think he panted. I'm sure he You know, they have the blocking drills with the dumbest the linebackers try to you know, roove on it. You go to you go, you go to the butt of the tackle, and you make the guy run around you, or you make him come through you. If he tries to come through you, you drop your hips and you're praisy. If he tried to go if he tried to go around you. You ride his ass up the field. You give the quarterback an opportunity to step up in the pocket.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh joe.
Speaker 1: There's a video going viral of Treybon dis com fronting Cowboard reporter Mike Leslie, who was critical of Dig's coverage during one of the Niners touchdown drives in the third quarter. What is Traybon did doing? What is Traybon Diggs doing on this plate? Leslie wrote on Twitter, digs in front of the reporter in the tunnel, saying that's what you took from that. You don't know football. You can't do nothing that I do. You can't go out there and do nothing. Stand your lane, buddy, talk about these nuts. Oh Joe, Oh Joe? What's going over the Cowboys? Oo?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know, man, I don't know. Especially listen reporter reporter tweets something like that. You know, it's right after game, the Cowboys lost. Players, heads are hot. He hasn't had a chance to cool down, and it just listen. It is an emotional answer from Trade. I can understand his frustrations.
Speaker 2: I should.
Speaker 5: The reporter understands its frustrations, and that's that's it. Hey, but understand, guys, what you got?
Speaker 2: What you got?
Speaker 4: What you got on?
Speaker 2: What you got? Is he not allowed to ask? Yeah? What was tradon? What was Traybon's responsibility on this?
Speaker 4: You know he was trying to be funny, He was trying to be funny. It was probably, it was probably he probably picked a bad play. Where was he might have been out of position?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Okay, you know you know how do you know how reporters do?
Speaker 5: They posted the worst thing to get the most.
Speaker 1: So let me ask your question. So, so are reporters not allowed to ask any questions?
Speaker 2: Only questions? When you play? Well? He is?
Speaker 4: He is? He is most definitely if he so.
Speaker 2: He makes a play? And he asked, how did Trayvon Diggs make this play? You know what?
Speaker 4: I wish I could see it?
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 4: You don't have you have a picture of it? Let me see if I could find it.
Speaker 2: No, hell no, we ain't finn to show it?
Speaker 4: Right, we got it?
Speaker 2: Why you can't show it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man? Oh joe? He was jogging on the play. Oh, he was jogging. He was really jogging on the playo shoe? Okay, on the touchdown, on the touchdown on the path to Kittle. Yeah, I can't see it. Damn uh where did? Would you pull that up at so he can because we can't show it on shoe right? Okay, okay, we we we already in a bad position.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm gonna find I'm gonna find it on Twitter.
Speaker 2: H I'll ask you send it to you.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, thank you, thank you, And you take.
Speaker 1: A look at that. Now you tell me, now this is a team. Yeah, that's struggling defensively. Now you tell me that effort good enough to get it done?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, okay, I see, I see what you mean.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, Yeah, is that effort? You're struggling as a defense, right, you tell me that effort. Tell the people what you just saw on you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Can I can?
Speaker 4: I tell you what he did? Am I am?
Speaker 5: I allowed to say it. I'm not making excuses for him. He was jogging so the two people closer closer to Kittle could make the tackle.
Speaker 4: That's all that.
Speaker 2: You look at it.
Speaker 4: Look look at it real quick. You see what ig Yeah, he jogging, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, open somebody else make the tackle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the two that were close. Yeah, I understand what you mean. Though, Yeah, yeah, you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: You struggling on the defense. See that's the difference. See, that's the difference in winning and losing. What a team that winning?
Speaker 2: I tell you what.
Speaker 1: Hold on when piersoll, when he broke that run. Look at Conley blocking when Debo make them runs. Look how they block it. You see the difference. But y'all let y'all make excuse y'all gonna make excuses for him. And you know, y'all gonna say with Shannon, if that was such and such, if he was the color, you wouldn't say anything. So I gonna let y'all keep doing it. I'm gonna keep let y'all keep making excuse for everybody, and they're gonna keep losing. Oh Joe, yeah, Vivian Eckie man. He says, can the Cowboys still make the playoffs? Can sure they have the ability to?
Speaker 2: Will they? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh they will make the playoffs?
Speaker 2: No, that's that's the better question. Can they sure they could?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah they come?
Speaker 2: Will they?
Speaker 4: Right? Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Right? Hey?
Speaker 4: They they have to turn it around. They have to have a complete.
Speaker 2: That just it's just it's just a bad look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a bad I mean, it's I mean, and I don't think if you go back and think about that.
Speaker 2: Let me see what the reporter asking, what is Trayvon doing on this play? Leslie? He tweeted it? Yeah, he tweeted it.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But think about it. He did this after Hello, how did Trayvon get to get his phone so quick? So he going straight to ig? He going straight to social media to see what's being said or somebody send it to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably somebody. Probably somebody showed them in the locker room or something.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, is that not a real Is that not a reasonable question? Man? What they doing on this play? Yeah? It is.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm just trying, man, These guys bro man, sociity, bro y'all got sports guys, y'all got it tough enough.
Speaker 2: Come on now, y'all got to let people do their job. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm not not not making any excuses for him, you know, I'm just saying, as some one who played it, played the game of football, when seeing Kittles going down the sideline, there are two people that are closer than Digs and he in his mind, I'm expecting him to make at tackle. So I was slowing down. He should He just should have been.
Speaker 2: Going all out.
Speaker 4: He should have been going all out.
Speaker 1: Yeah you ought yuh see, that's how you can beat see, that's the expect that's how that's that's how I lose the thing. Because you expecting somebody else to do something. Then when it happened, then so what happens? All? It doesn't make you look bad because he's loafing. Ain't no other way around it. Just because you expect somebody to do something, that doesn't mean that you don't bust your butt. He's loafing. There ain't no weather rail around there. Anybody that looks at that, y'all can see. Y'all can see what has happened. He's loafing. They ain't no excuse. I ain't trying to beat the man down, but y'all look, y'all take a look at for himself. We're really talk about this tomorrow now, y'all. Let me know what y'all think. Do y'all think the Trayvon Diggs was given the out of effort that you need to win. Maybe this offers a lot to why they're not winning, because maybe it's that type of effort. More time than not that's not being given. Or should I say that's being given? That's that's piss four, that's pitsful. And that's why Lord, I told him. I used to tell my mom all the time. Mom, you need to tell me my mom had a last kid At twenty five, I said, Mama, you need to tell me. You couldn't wait till you was thirty one thirty two so I could have got some of his money. Oh yo, with my personality and how wired, I couldn't play with the cats.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: Don't care not nobody now where they don't care no about now when they care about click, they care about getting the bag and then getting the bag without having to win.
Speaker 2: It drives me crazy. It drives me crazy. I mean, he got mad because he loafing. How the hell you get mad?
Speaker 1: That's like if I steal something, man, you ain't had to arrest me, the man doing his job, if you was doing Let me ask you a question, do you think that?
Speaker 2: Do you think that reporter tweets that if Trayvon Diggs busting his ass?
Speaker 4: M hmm no, when it would have been nothing to pick at, nothing to nick pick at.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, My job is not to give you something to talk about. If you give me if just what we know about people, O Joe, if you give them something to talk about, what they're gonna do O Yo, talk about it. Keep people at your business, keep them out not Yes, they're gonna try to figure ish out. Yeah, they're gonna even maybe even make up some stuff, but you know the truth. Come on, Digs, you better than that. I know you better than that.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You don't want that on tape. That's a bad look cause your teammate's gonna see that. That's the thing. That's the guys.
Speaker 2: You don't want to let down the fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, hey, they see what they see blah blah blah, but you don't want the guys in the locker room to see that kind of effort.
Speaker 2: Bro, Come on, man, you better than that. Damn I hate it, Bro. I just couldn't. I couldn't. I couldn't know Joe. I ain't gonna even lie.
Speaker 1: I couldn't. I care too much. I cared, I carried, I carried entirely too f in much. It bothered me when we lost. I ain't want to see nobody. It was no key key kidding I took my black ass home. Why I want to be out eating. I don't want somebody to see my face. Hell, I didn't want I ain't going I didn't really go out when we won. I damn sure wasn't going out when we lost? To do?
Speaker 2: What to talk about? What right? Lord? Have mercy? Come on, come on, guys, work with us, Work with us.
Speaker 1: OBN twenty three said, Jerry needs to sell the team and hire Troy as the gym. One thing we know for certain the Cowboys will be and Jerry Jones, Jerry Jones probably got that in. It is a state the Cowboys cannot be sold. That's his pride and joy. Yeah, absolutely, next to his kids.
Speaker 2: A Cowboys. That's how he knows. That's how he got on the map.
Speaker 1: Because there got a lot of guys that got way more money than Jerry, but they're not as known as Jerry.
Speaker 2: He's kid here boy. I wish him the best of Bud. This is this is who we're for.
Speaker 1: Well, that concludes our episode of Nightcap. Thank you for joining us. I'm your favorite. An Shannon Sharp he's eighty five from Liberty City pro bowler All pro Ring of Fame, Monterie for the Bengals.
Speaker 2: That's Chad.
Speaker 1: Oh your Seko Johnson. He kind of going through some guy, So show up some love, mag give Ojo some love.
Speaker 2: Mattie. He going through it right now.
Speaker 1: But we love it. We got it, We got it. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and do us a favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and we thank you personally. I want to thank you Oho and the team at Nightcap want to thank you for helping us get to where we've got. Make sure you check out Shave by La Portier. We have it in stock and if we can't, if you can't find it in a city or a state near you, you can order it.
Speaker 2: Give us two to five days we'll get it to you. Thank you for your support. Again.
Speaker 1: Please go follow my media company page on all platforms. That's Shayshape Media and my clothing company. Eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. We had our newest release, newest release that dropped on Friday. We dropped. I was held when I was well shirts. I lied for you before I lie to you. Black night Cap hoodies and by popular demand, stay with me now they're back on a hoodie and of course our bestseller then oh Jo Tas. Quantities are limited, so make sure you grab yours while supplies last. The link is pinned in the chat. Forty nine Ers beat the Cowboys thirty to twenty four. Pats beat the Jets twenty five twenty two. Brown's upset the Ravens twenty nine to twenty four. Jameis Winston and his first start tosses three touchdown. The Chiefs moved to seven to zero. It was a twenty seven twenty victory over the Raiders. Who else. The Bengals got molly wopped by the Eagles thirty seven seventeen.
Speaker 2: He lost.
Speaker 1: The Texans beat the Colts twenty three to twenty. Broncos beat the Panthers twenty eight fourteen. Sorry, guys, we didn't get to the Falcons in the Bucks game, but the Falcons won thirty one to twenty six. We're really really sorry about that. Sorry we missed that. The Cardinals beat the Dolphins walk off field goal twenty eight to twenty excuse me, twenty eight twenty seven, and the Bills go on the road and beat Seattle by twenty one thirty one ten for Josh Allen. They get the job done on the road. So thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. We'll see you tomorrow night after the Monday night football game. We greatly appreciate your support guys, and again we're back tomorrow. The volume