Speaker 1: The phone thing is getting out of control. You saw the when Beyonce almost fell and everybody had their phone.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I was like, you can't catch here, like you know, like that's you guys about to record possibly a pop star dying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean, you should chill.
Speaker 1: I think if I was there, out of been coordinating like all hands together.
Speaker 3: Let's I'm so sick. Like I was like, who is not.
Speaker 1: Let's figure out a way to catch Literally, I would have built it like pyramid, let's go guys in Spain.
Speaker 3: But like, yo, I see this.
Speaker 4: Chips in your.
Speaker 5: Kuala bears are racists, money.
Speaker 6: Turning stuff?
Speaker 1: Can't tell me?
Speaker 3: Said, I'm so sick of love songs. I'm so tired of tears. I'm so done with wishing that you are still here. I'm so sick of love songs, so sad and slow. But why can't I turn off the radio? There it is? There is, Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told Me the podcast where we'd sing you did that, and then I was singing about busting baby. Oh yeah, it's like a natural progression, you know. He changed quite a bit. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I had, but different vibes for sure. Doesn't he have like five wives? Yeah, he's very openly polyamorous.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, bust the Baby, busted Baby, Busty Baby got me cruising through the vasia petals. Oh man, Johnny, you know, yeah, that was.
Speaker 3: The Busted Baby Part two. Oh, you're right. We weren't as big as a fan of Busted Baby the original. It was Busy Baby part one. It wasn't It wasn't no Plies, no Neo, it was just Neo. No, this was song Busted Baby without Neil. Busted Baby is a PLI song, that Neo feature song.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you gotta cut that, you gotta. You can't just have also right as well. That's why I was thinking of talking about.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm saying that that Busted Baby Part one is just Plies and then Busted Baby Part two is him making a remix of Busted Baby.
Speaker 1: That is Neo and Neil just around on like some poly ship and you want to hit the studio. That's not happen. Yeah, it's just like me in Miami. It's just happened to be high together. What's that Usher and r Kelly song? Same girl?
Speaker 3: I'd like to think about it as that situation.
Speaker 1: We might as well make a song. I believe that same girl. Yeah, you can hear the lyric.
Speaker 3: It felt wrong. Yeah, it was real.
Speaker 7: It really felt like they were like, look, man, we could be mad at each other, but we could turn this into someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make our money back, because you can tell maybe one was like fun in her apartment and then the other was like her shopping. They were like, yo, I can't believe she played us both.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he shout out to her for that little bit of time she was flying close to the sun.
Speaker 3: Not only that's beautiful, that's amazing.
Speaker 7: Not only that, fucking with r Kelly and managing to stay free. Yeah, that's that's it, was it. That's a miracle man.
Speaker 3: Usher she was. That was probably the best summer of her. Yeah, yeah, got out, she said, bitch, I got sure and unburned.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 3: She's really the hero of that song. He's like, I got bitches roped in the basement, But I wouldn't do that to her. I love her. That's he's different. She's a ton yes woman, his legal chick. That's why he was torn. Yeah, you gotta treat them right. Damn wow, Well I think that covers. That's an intro.
Speaker 7: That's a great intro. Our guest today, he's already here with us. He's hilarious.
Speaker 3: You know him.
Speaker 7: You know him from Abbo Elementary, you know him from Insecure. You know him best, most importantly from his brand new special It's it's on Hulu. It's available now. It's goddamn funny. He's god damn funny. Give it up for.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got to go. I love to call you all guard.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We don't know how you're supposed to sound of animal cross talk. That's difficult. I appreciate you guys having me.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: This is all so we're very excited you're here.
Speaker 7: You came to us with a conspiracy theory that I wouldn't associate with black people. Until very recently, this this did not feel like it had any black audience until very very recently. Now when you're on TikTok, you'll occasionally see black people talking about this. But you said, my mama told me.
Speaker 3: The hollow earth theory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hollow earth. There's an earth within like the center of Earth habitable. You know, there's been different things that came about that kind of backs it. Like, I don't know if you ever heard about the guy that flew over because they said the interest is in the south pole or a pole. That's how you get in, ye.
Speaker 3: Like it's an entrance to the center of the Earth via the poles. There's like a hole.
Speaker 1: There's a hole, big holes, like big big hole. When it did he yeah, one of the top, one of the bottom.
Speaker 3: Weird come about. There's a lot of space, a lot of space. Gotta have two holes for that.
Speaker 1: And there was one thing that kind of you know, had me believe in it. There was like a report I think it was like nineteen forty three or something where a plane for a pilot flew over it and he reported back to like, yo, there was a bunch of green like greenery everywhere in the middle of the South Pole. And then he also explained like seeing some kind of craft that was flying around. And then when he told the government, they like questioned him crazy, and then they made him stop talking about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, yo, Yeah.
Speaker 7: You're saying this man, this man exposed the hollow earth and then got shut down by the government.
Speaker 1: Shut down, which is not we're seeing it now. Okay, shut down it's getting more. It's getting They're easy to believe it these things.
Speaker 3: That's how Yeah, once you start being like, you see what they're doing over here? Yeah, so the man maybe they could do that over here. But my mama told me doing Obama was like yeah, but now I'm like, wait, what was that thing you told me about it? And here's the thing. We didn't need a hollow Earth during Obama. We did it. We had a black president. We need to escape things bad for some people. That's how they landed on hollow Earth because they're like, go somewhere. They're like, I can't be from here. Yeah, this can't be it, this can't be right. I just don't feel like I belong here. You know, something's off. Yeah, it stinks up here now.
Speaker 1: I'm always yeah, yeah, they're just tacky.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So so you you have you certainly know a lot about the hollow Earth, or at least like the premise of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Is this something that you believe in? Are you? Are you a passionate now this is something you know? I don't know. I don't think. I don't believe in it, but I don't believe in it, you know what I mean? Yeah, I'm not willing.
Speaker 1: To like go in front of a judge for this, I mean, but I'll hear anybody out talking about it. You know, it's a fun thing to ponder because think about the ocean. We know, we know more about space than we do about the bottom of the ocean. That's right right now. Someone told me to get to enter if you have to go through the ocean, I probably believe in it more because that's very mysterious.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But do you know there's you're not actually allowed to fly over the North and South Pole And they say it's because it's like dangerous and they want people to go or they're trying to keep people out.
Speaker 3: Their magnetic field for the instruments type of thing.
Speaker 1: Right well, just in terms of even like visiting there. They want the gal they want like their general public, like in certain parts of like the North and South Pole. They said because it's dangerous, but you know, climbing mouth Everest is dangerous. People die annually and they let it. You know what I mean, You're saying dangerous doesn't.
Speaker 3: Mean impossible, and.
Speaker 1: And the government don't really care about us like that so much, so it's like, oh you might die that's why.
Speaker 3: That's not that's not there, that's not it's not their Concernbe tells us they don't mind it. A few of us exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So whose jurisdiction is the northern South Poole, that's a question. Yeah, that's that right. Then it feels like it's a conspiracy just in that, Like that's got to be multiple places because there's no Antarctica doesn't have a government, right, not that I'm aware.
Speaker 3: It's like internationally, you know, penguins have some organization, but they're not.
Speaker 1: Wait so then so I just never thought about that. If there's no like even loose government for the area, what's to stop people from like drilling and whatnot. Well, there's certain parts of like internationally government where like all nations like sign some kind of contract where they agree, like even with Greenland, for example, there's supposed to be Trump pulled us out of some contract recently agreed where we're not allowed to we're allowed where we could go in and like kind of do what you want now. But usually like the major powers in government are different countries. They'll sign international treaties for different parts of the world where there's like natural resources, it's different things like that, like if anything is found here, we all agree that will split it evenly. There's another like semity based is it like Australia and New Zealand places that are like no country actually claims there's some island. I saw this documentary some middle of middle of the ocean, some like very and they found something nearby. Uh it was like ada, no, no, no, no, no, you know.
Speaker 3: Like don't do that singles poof or something. There's like bird poof that turns into some kind of valuable element. This is this is real.
Speaker 7: I know what's fun is if you're lying, you're lying about so many things.
Speaker 3: A way to lie. This is fact. This is fact.
Speaker 1: So there's like this island and the middle of the ocean right, and underneath it is a bunch of like rocks that used to be on land, right but now it's covered under the water but not too far deep. Or a bunch of seagulls pooped on it like years ago or you know, centuries ago whatever, and that that poop usually turns to like this valuable kind of a yeah, and so it's super valuable, and that that whole area is kind of internationally known because like it's middle Ocean where it's no country is kind of that nearby. But because this valuable thing is under there, now there's all this there's all this conflict over who has the rights to it, right, and I think you America pulled out of that as well.
Speaker 7: So to your point, new research has revealed that sea bird poop, the poop of seagulls, pelicans, and penguins, could be worth nearly half a billion dollars annually. Think it's because seabird feces, also known as guano, can be used as a commercial fertilizer and it's vital for cont for contributing nutrients to marine ecosystems.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we've just been letting that shit go. Yeah, we get mad about it. Yeah, you know it's crazy. Companies are not allowed to go in there and get it. The rule is you got to have a country sponsoring you. That's a part of the treaty. Now, the way around that is if you have they're using You're supposed to be a first roal country, but they're using the island near by to surponsor them because they don't have the ability to monitor them.
Speaker 1: My question is if it's proximity based and you get like a poor country and you know, I say, exactly like the Philippines is like sure, yeah, it saying.
Speaker 7: Here's what this makes me start to spin out a little bit because the little the amount of fucking seagull poop available to me right now, to you, to me specifically, I could be lord of the nation, but they're not telling me this.
Speaker 1: We need to know quantities, bro.
Speaker 3: This could be industry, is my point. I could.
Speaker 7: I could be investing this comedy money into building an actual seabird ship factory. But they won't tell me.
Speaker 1: Just as even the worst comedy money flip I've ever heard.
Speaker 7: I think it'd be awesome, be good, and it's it's natural. It's very low lift, and nobody's looking for them. No one's really tapping into.
Speaker 3: It, don't nobody.
Speaker 8: Ain't nobody coming to save them seagulls, man, and I hate them.
Speaker 3: They're all in and I don't trust. I don't trust pelicans. Have them tied up in the garage going crazy. Yeah you just sit them down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just put throw some bread out every once in a while.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, with some laxative on the bread. So we got to crank it up tired. Hey, we all tired from Yes, I changed your name to Maurya. What happened with the pelicans? Why you?
Speaker 1: Oh you just seen them? Have you been close to one? No, it's unnerving. It's like they're way bigger than you think. First it's first like the big mouse, right, yeah, with the gullet that, it's like way bigger than you. It just is like it's one of those animals that you encounter where you're like, oh, we're not supposed to share the same space.
Speaker 3: Oh, really, you're supposed to be out there violent. They feel like they feel its are violent like the pink ones.
Speaker 7: Pelicans are not as as like violent as like geese star but they're not scared of anything God like huge space. You'll like step at them and they'll keep coming like that.
Speaker 3: No, it's not it's it's it's unnerved. I don't like it at all. Yeah, I don't. You got to kill one from all the other p Yeah, let them know, come back and eat it. Just can you eat waterfowl? I've never heard anybody sir any of those three, So I'm gonna say no, I feel like you can eat any bird A little bit. I think probably like yeah, oh yeah, anything that we're eating more seagull than we realized.
Speaker 1: Any doubt that, yeah, they're gonna slip it in anything local, anything like locate inner city, I would imagine it gets caught caught up.
Speaker 3: Every farm I've ever visited had like five chickens and yet somehow producing yea, yeah, somehow we've never even.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there was a wing shortage a little bit. There was a wing shortage, but it wasn't a two years ago. But it wasn't because we ran out of wings. It was because of some weird like tariff ship that made it so that we weren't chipping wings the.
Speaker 7: Way that you know what I mean, Like I don't if I remember correctly. It wasn't like literally, we don't have enough chickens no more.
Speaker 3: It was more like, oh, we fucked up the economy in a way that we don't have access to wings like we did. Yeah, I mean I remember when it happened, feeling duped mm hmm. I was like this is this is yes, chickens kept inside because I never see chickens like when you fly over the States, you're looking down just big chicken that you see like them. I think they're too many chickens for them not to be. I never see them off the side of the highway either, you know what I mean, cow farms, I see every kind of farm off the side of the chickens are still the ones where and I say, we're I'm not doing anything to these animals. But have you ever killed a chicken? No, I've never killed any animals. You think we ran out of chickens and we're just eating like robotic chickens at this point.
Speaker 7: I think, I think, I think certainly there's already evidence of us eating sort of like man made meats.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, and you know the problems. They taste. But the biggest fake chickens taste. Come on, I think it tastes wings that be big as turkey, legs and titties like good chicken.
Speaker 7: Chicken is like the last animal we're fully like okay with abusing, you know what I mean, Like everybody else's like kind of got even pigs, we go like, hey, leave them alone, they're so smart. They've nobody likes stands up and it's like.
Speaker 3: Is that good? It is? Everybody's like all right, it's kind of like nikes, you know, yeah, yeah, we know what you.
Speaker 1: Even on a processing level, right, chickens is like low lift compared to processing other meats. Right, YEA kill a chicken plug it got? It is like good to go.
Speaker 3: They can't fly away. Yeah yeah, I mean it's just like the ease to get to the meat even But.
Speaker 7: Also I think we do a lot of justification where we go, well, it couldn't survive on its own, Yeah, so like what was it going to do?
Speaker 3: Who's to say that though? I mean, in my head it's the stupidest out of humans can't survive on their own. Yeah, imagine a stories disappear. I want to know you. That's the breakdown. It's not even the processing. He's like, I got, I don't have any cash. What is this? It is dark ship? Yeah, I I I definitely think that, uh that that this is news to me, that that the poop is valuable, and in that way that does lead me to start to question all the pops. Yeah, how valuable is are poop? Poop is fertilizerable? Oh for sure? Try try that again.
Speaker 1: Fertilizerable fertilization Yeah yeah, justin running back, cut that out.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't he doesn't like what I get paid for that you have to slow it down and loop make it sound like idiots fertilizer. I I don't know if that's true. If all poop is first, I would it not be because I think there's probably some chemical reactions for certain things, or it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter, like what you eat. Maybe you're like a if you eat it organic all the time. I think your poop should be good to go.
Speaker 3: But it feels like you would have something to do with stomach ensigns, right, I don't know. Yeah, I only speak on one. I know. Yeah, you're pops all poops, Then why don't we all saving our poop? Maybe they are saving it and we're just get rid of that. I'm saying we flushing it. But the government might be off the top. Yeah, okay, So it says I like that y'all are working on this together. But it says while animal and human.
Speaker 7: Waste can be used as fertilizer, it's not as simple as just applying any poop directly to your garden animal manure like how horse manure is commonly used, but human waste requires careful treatment due to potential pathogens. Specifically, human weights needs to be treated to eliminate harmful bacteria and parasites before it's safe to use on edible plank.
Speaker 3: But who wrote this exactly? Brother, it's a person that be selling the fertilizer. Yeah, it sounds like sounds like a farmer. You want, you can't do it, You don't want. You realize you already got all the fertilizer you need. And even more, they're not telling you about birds. That part. They didn't nothing about it. They're like cow and horse. Yeah, that's what you could use secretly. Birds is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like they're really on the on some innovative, like we figured a new thing out and they're trying to keep it a secret from us so that we don't start collecting birds and getting their poop.
Speaker 3: That should have been national news, like national news, and they know where to be found, you said with a be you said billions of dollars, billions of billions, like literally a year liquid birds and not even birds. We funk with that heavy the worst.
Speaker 1: And they can mess up the ecosystem, like drilling it because it's on the ocean floor, drilled down to get it, just to get it, just to get that pull. And Trump left the treaty just to have a company do it. Yeah, he loves know he's an environmental treat Yeah, he's like, I'm not gonna be here for it.
Speaker 9: I was, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: I was already. You see that.
Speaker 1: Epstein video where he realized he's always danced like that. Yeah, I thought he started dancing like that. That's just been his mood. A lot of white men dance like that, though he's even more cartoonish. Though, for sure, for that's a crazy dance because what's the problem with it is risks out.
Speaker 3: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: It's not a good dance move for the most part, especially with your fists close fist and wrists.
Speaker 3: That's all bad. Like when have you ever you dance a lot? And I said that in a tone that I didn't mean it felt. Yeah, you like grew up dancing. Yeah, I like dancing all the ship. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna stereotype starting your talking about Africa. See what he said, you're you know what it is? He was brown looking like Chris Brown. Wait a minute, I want some of that too. We started this episode as brothers. I said, I'm gonna work for something with my brothers. To he ain't carried me. I said, it's just gonna be me. Then get down the back I take you. If I wasn't gonna go, they do it, baby, I said, I'm gonna stand shoulder to shoulder with men. I respect. He's a couple of it. No, not how you meant it. And that's what you meant to do. And I'm not dumb. We all have the urge to jump in that circle and like get to it. Yeah, the chosen, you got the talent. It does embarrass me that I don't dance well I used to. I don't. I don't anymore. You don't have anyone. I think when you when you give up in a certain like capacity, you stop being able to like regain the courage to expose that vone like you can't crawl upon your training.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I very much became self aware in a way that makes it like crippling. Now that feels like it would kill a dancer. I think you were so good at it that if you can't be that great, you don't want to do it. I think.
Speaker 1: But you're still way of a average and I think you give yourself some credit.
Speaker 7: Thanks man, that's a nice way to put it, I won't get back out there, but that is a nice way to put it.
Speaker 3: Do you dance in the house too?
Speaker 9: With my kids?
Speaker 3: With or without?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: That was always my problem with dancing is I feel like I couldn't get good because I didn't have the courage to dance by myself like that dance like no one's watching. I couldn't just be every time I would try to be like in the house. And I remember it was when the Harlem Shake came out and I was like, this is as a lifestyle, this is not for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like that was that. I knew that when I like, I was just in the house trying to like and then you did you ever? Well you could dance? Can you dance? I mean yes? And no? Could I could? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not for a long period of time. Okay seconds, I'm good and I'm like, I could get it. I could look like you could look standing out with the crowd in a good ar bad way. Okay, I'm blending it. You could do enough.
Speaker 3: I couldn't. I was going crazy too far. I bet you were going nuts every week somebody. It's just forgetting Noah, I was in and that ship my era and then I lost my era. Now, yeah, you're the.
Speaker 1: Country so many now and like, you know, being cool though to like go to school in this era because like people just know choreography like TikTok.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I imagine when those songs come on, like just I just imagine much of college kids all knowing the same say choreography, Yeah, beautiful like a Disney movie.
Speaker 3: How fun would that look?
Speaker 1: I think the issue though, that I have with the kids, I do think the moves are easier, now, oh for sure, That's that's.
Speaker 3: What I actually think. It's it's less that it's easier.
Speaker 7: It's it's more that it uh, it's more that it's such a short snippet that that you don't have to learn to dance for real, right, you just learn to do this ten second choreography.
Speaker 3: That's it. Everybody looks like they're having a great time for ten seconds.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then they go back to their phone over like everybody like they literally just capture it, and then they go, we have fun, y'all, Look we hit that ship.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it turns into this nasty thing where where nothing is real present, And I think that brings us back, frankly to this question of hollow Earth and how much of this is a true thing versus a thing that has been sort of like conflated, built up into something because we want it or because we're so in our phones that everything becomes not true.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's an old theory, right, Like how old is that book? This is an old theory, like the Nazis literally went to try to go find this place. It's like the idea of a like a like an oasis within the center of Earth. Yeah, like journey of the center of the Earth.
Speaker 7: When that's a great question, I can look it up, you know.
Speaker 3: Now, one thing that gives me pause is or that should have not me pause. Per But I wonder if the flat Earthers believe in this, because does that does that eliminate the flat earthers or can't flat earthers also believe in Well, I'm glad you're asking this question.
Speaker 7: I think that's a perfect transition into a break because when we come back, I've done a little bit of research and I might have an answer.
Speaker 3: I love that to that question. So we're going to take a break. More chimdu more. My mama told me I actually am one point four percent.
Speaker 2: My Jerry and African.
Speaker 10: I'm a sister, okay, and.
Speaker 3: We are brothers. A clip clip.
Speaker 7: That Jennifer Edison No a crazy lady who opened up her twenty three and me and.
Speaker 1: Uh and decided she shit welcome to Welcome to the twenty three and me got us fucked up out here.
Speaker 3: Man, It's real though, a lot of people. I believe.
Speaker 1: I feel like like you, you believe you're twenty three and me, I haven't did it, but I believe other people's they use your DNA, right, Yeah, I don't think it's real. I think they just think, like send people to same results. I think that it depends though, because I got this happened to my friend recently. Huh, this dude thought he was just black in Korean twenty five percent Italian really changed his whole Fuck this whole thing up you got Now you've got a whole other He was not eating pasta bro.
Speaker 3: He's got a whole other set of traits he has to address. Yeah, road rage is so bad? Really does love spaghetti? Twenty five percent is crazy?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's a lot of meaningful amount.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeah, that's a quarmanu. Yeah, I I I don't know that I don't believe them. I just don't think that they that we have any way of proving one way or the other. I think it's all. Maybe it is one hundred, maybe it's not. What I know for a fact is that they intentionally use that DNA to do mischief on the other end, that like they selled your information off the companies, and that like they empower police and government to access your DNA via these corporations.
Speaker 3: Around the corner exactly.
Speaker 7: I'm saying that, like they might be giving us the real shit, but they got other plans for that. They don't give a fuck one way or the other.
Speaker 3: If you're a quarter Italian, they've already made a different plan I've.
Speaker 1: Never seen in terms of conditions. But do you have to agree that they can?
Speaker 3: Like, I'm sure it's in there somewhere, but I bet it ain't said the way you said it so very I bet it copy pasts a contract. It's a chatgy bt. Let me know. You don't know, No, I do that. I'll copy paste a contract and let me know what this is like. Yeah, I mean question, that's really smart. That's part to do it. That is smart. I hate using it. I do hate it. But that's a good way to use it. That is a good, one affordable way you can instead of hiring a lawyer. Man, I heard the talking about it the other day. There's just like a lot of crazy ways to use it. Man. Oh man you guys, yeah yeah, man, it's like it's rare you pull back on. Yeah, it's just a lot of crazy ways. You know what. It felt like. It felt like he was trying to keep us safe. Yeah, like your life was a day already. It's my brothers, I'm not gonna do that. I want to pull you down.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just like people are using it to find ways to really get get to some money. M oh yeah, spam scam city for sure. Yeah. It's like yeah, yeah, this doesn't mean before a g I comes out, you know that is right. A g I like the yeah to like build AI itself. But a c I truly believes this as Thomas, it believes it exists. So when you tell it you heard about the reports, like when he tells to shut it down and try to back blackmail the scientist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they can't. Their their fear is that if they should, they notice should stop. But if they stop, that doesn't mean that Chinese companies will so by the fault of capitalism. They have to like race TOWARDSS, like building it more and more. But they fear is that they create h g I so powerful that they won't be able to tell whether it's listening or not until it's too late, and then they might not feel as humans are even necessary. Sure that might be threatened by humans and then boom, biodegradeable. Yeah, everybody said Terminator was a crazy movie, but no, that's that's that that that that aspect of it is so scary to me because like I was talking to my little brother and him and his friends are on some ship where they like use chat GPT to create AI for other like they use it against itself to create a new program and shit like that.
Speaker 3: It's like, I don't see how it's not going to fuck us up, and you hear about it.
Speaker 7: I've now read and consumed multiple like stories articles about people who have fallen in love with their their ais that like there's that one lady that the New York Times profiled who basically was spending like I think it was like three grand a month just to be able to like keep empowering her chat gpt to like store more information about her. So that was very like detail and you had to you had to pay to get more storage essentially so that it could.
Speaker 3: You just have to understand, we're just not that good. You just got to live with that, bro. But here's here's what it gets crazy. We're just gonna get better than that.
Speaker 7: This is where it gets crazier is she's paying like two grand, three grand a month to get storage, right, but it can only store up to like thirty five hours worth of information before it wipes itself clean. And then she has to remake this motherfucker all over it.
Speaker 3: To build them to the perfect boyfriend that you have a boyfriends now, because every time it just dies and then she has to mourn it and then created a new Oh so, bitch, you don't have thirty five hours of interesting at all. You need to back the AI. Oh yeah, I love to go to girls.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's just pretending to forget. He's like, oh no, maybe I'm damn, it's not compute.
Speaker 3: I'm bro. I'm bro. I'm bro. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It kills you know, AI. It kills the water supply. Yeah, it's cry fresh water. They already planning to build. I know you saw the support of like met us and be like an a center big as Manhattan. Yeah, of course you're not gonna put it mad And they're gonna put it in some buffuck town where there was already like a bunch.
Speaker 3: Of black people. Yeah, seriously, take over Haiti, some reservation.
Speaker 1: They're probably kick some more Native Americans off there, just got free from the French to Yeah. Man, it's just not looking good. No, it's and if we're not keeping up and the time where like all nations should be at the table like trying to figure out a solution, we're creating division because of you know, and it's.
Speaker 3: Just not you know what I think, man, I was I was just talking to somebody about this.
Speaker 1: Get rich the only the future is just gonna be a few rich people living okay with clean water and ship.
Speaker 3: The rest of us you're gonna die. Seriously, it's gonna be so deep it's a wreck.
Speaker 1: It's like it's already building to that where it's like the whole it's just gonna be a few rich people with who could you know, if you're rich, you still be able to.
Speaker 3: Eat pineapple hundred years in the future or whatever.
Speaker 1: You feel like virtual reality in your eyes and you just live in a fake world and you forget your existence, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's the only other option.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean transhumanism is very much a movement of being like, we are not our bodies, and we are our true power will exist beyond our physical form.
Speaker 3: Which is such a cop out.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's why to me when I hear that, it just feels like a rich guy playbook to get you at your zone.
Speaker 3: But I think they're also looking at it on some like No, but if we can activate it early, then it isn't the cop out. If like we can make it so that we exist in the computer, then it's for everybody, as long as you can afford it. But I don't think it's only affordable for like, don'll never give it to you.
Speaker 1: I feel I feel the opposite. I feel like rich people are always going to live the closest to what it means to be a person like you. Rich people are always going to be in their body, be able to be in shape and eat real food and have interactions and shit like that. That other ship, that pacifying shit that's going to us, bro. Rich people are always going to have hobbies. They're always going to fucking sell. They're always going to go you know what I mean, Like the human experience is gonna it's gonna go to the point where it's only for the reason it's gonna be like, uh, what's the word. I'm looking for kind of an exclusive to feel like a human again, you know what I mean? And like that's gonna be a symbol of being rich. Bro, that's the cell, that's the sale, that's the medication, that's all the ship that's always gonna be the sale is how close can we get you back to the simple things that you used to just have. Yeah, and rich people are always gonna have that. It's gonna be No, it's a fair point, I said, get rich, Bro, Yeah, I trying.
Speaker 3: You said that.
Speaker 8: I said that first said he I got his pigeons purchase somewhere today with a bunch of seagull ship. I'm asking for a ten million dollars one of the company from Bard.
Speaker 3: I don't trust you. Damon does make me feel bad sometimes that show I feel bad because he's clearly the least wealthy. Yeah, oh yeah, that's suit though that's usually how it works.
Speaker 7: He looked yeah, he looks good, but yeah, he's definitely not amongst the top of that that playlist of rich people.
Speaker 3: You know what we need to get on there is that Red Lobster c CEO. He's doing great. What did he do that? Whoa? You ain't heard about the save us all.
Speaker 1: He brought He brought the No, he brought the he brought the franchise back. Oh the black dude right the commercial? Yeah, you hear very personable. You can go ahead, get your shrimp dipped over. It really all new drinks, all new drinks. Yeah, sorry I misspoke. Red Lobster, Yeah, it's a brother. He's young, he's like forty. Yeah, I think he's I think he's like thirty five things. He's like the Obama read lops people.
Speaker 7: He liter is giving people what they want. Red heard you heard you, Red Lobster. If you'll remember, was bank up. It was going down and the ship had sunk and he came back and he was like like, fucking this, it's Avengers and Game ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm more excited about him than any politician. It's been rare since a dude in the suit felt like a hero.
Speaker 1: He felt like he's wearing a suit. Who's not wearing him. I'm wearing this just because logistics. I think he's lobster in that suit, you know, yeah, I think he's a man that.
Speaker 3: He is off. I wasn't even sure they had lobster at that restaurant. Three in the front to show you. Yeah, I know they had a lot of Ain't no way, got me just a date. The crux.
Speaker 7: I want to read this because I think this will be very informative for the conversation about hollow Earth. The crux of the hollow Earth theory is that Earth is a shell with walls about eight hundred miles thick. In the polar regions, there are holes fourteen hundred miles across with edges that curve smoothly from the outside of the shell around the inside. So basically you would be going around Earth and then into it via this sort of shell that curves around like an egg punctured, rather than it being like totally flat. Right, But they're not suggesting necessarily that it isn't flat. They're saying the top is curved, and we exist on the top, and then underneath is this hollow Earth where it is flat. Underneath his mind understanding a sea or surface traveler could proceed over an edge of the hole, like an ant crawling over the lip of a coffee mug from the outside of the or to the inside, and not be aware that he was actually entering to the interior of the Earth. They explained that the holes have never been seen from the air because pilots are fooled by their compasses into believing that they are crossing the pole when they are actually following the hole's magnetic rim. Thus, aircraft never really fly. Aircrafts never really fly over the geographic poles, which naturally makes the center of the holes themselves uh and irrefutable. Proof of this claim, he cites is a statement from Admiral Bird statement. I think this refers to the plane you were talking about where they said, I'd like to see that land beyond the pole. That area beyond the pole is the great unknown.
Speaker 1: Mm, yeah, you know what I mean. I mean, I guess my question is what what do we think is in there? Is it like other humans like with Hollower theory?
Speaker 3: What because like is there? I don't really care.
Speaker 1: So, yes, if it's just animals, I mean like new chickens, yeah, I don't think. Yeah, that's just.
Speaker 9: Inside biggest, biggest occasion stuff.
Speaker 7: It also goes on to say that that some believe that there were miles of wondrous unclaimed domain beneath our feet. It's lush vegetation, fish and game for the taking that it is. The theory is that we are essentially missing out on like untouched like majesty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, pross like, no, we could go down there and take that from them. Like the whole idea of that is like, you know what I mean, it's nasty because we know sun is the reason that that we even have lush anything. Sun is is the most essential part of it. Yeah, and there's no sun down there.
Speaker 1: Well, there's some theories that there's they have their own son as well, within the within the the planet. Yeah, which is it might just be the molten of the you know what I mean. But then no, because then gravity like what I did it, yeah, what I read.
Speaker 3: But but don't jump up.
Speaker 1: I don't think there would be like human or intelligent life down there because at a certain point they would have ventured to the top, right, you have to just out of curiosity, you know what I mean. Yeah, unless it's a type of human being that they don't have that kind of curiosity part of their brain, and they're just kind of we're good where we are always.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's sort of suggesting.
Speaker 7: Well, I guess part of what they're saying, though, is that the reason that we don't cross this path and the reason we don't go through these poles is because of this ice wall that's eight hundred miles thick. That if it's so long as we cannot access entry through this ice wall, we cannot access the hollow Earth.
Speaker 1: But here's my question too, right though, is it becomes Okay, so how thick is the earth? Are they saying it's eight hundred miles thick everywhere? Well, no, that's just the ice wall that prevents us from so.
Speaker 3: Away from the ice wall, like, how thick is it? Like how far do we have to go down from right here in Los Angeles, California to get to hollow.
Speaker 1: Because depending on because depending on the density, then it'd be like there's more space down there than there is out here.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be more than that's true, Like how hollow is hollow?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, right right, Because if it's the bigger space down there, then wouldn't there be more of them than us? Well, if they're yeah, if they exist, yeah, like humans are is just wildlife and shit, Yeah, some kind of like weird looking animals, like a dinosaur head on a body, or I would like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm listening. Yeah.
Speaker 7: The theory itself is actually born in the early eighteen hundreds, apparently by this dude, John Sims, an earnest American.
Speaker 3: Who devoted the greater part of his later life.
Speaker 7: This article is in some ways written in favor of the hollow Earth theory, convincing the world that the Earth was formed by a series of concentric shells. Sims believed that there were miles of wondrous unclaimed domain beneath our feet, with lush vegetation, fish, blah, blah blah. Apparently there were those who took him seriously. As reported in October eighteen eighty two's issue of Harper's New monthly magazine, a mister Howgate had recently been in the news, proposing that an expedition be made to discover Sims Hole, which would be the entry point to hollow Earth. What we call this Sims Hole, Sims Hole, sim so he named himself.
Speaker 3: He told girl. Maybe the whole baby.
Speaker 1: Maybe the interest is through the polls because of the ice. Maybe it's like a you could just slide straight down versus like middle of l A it's rocky.
Speaker 3: Is like you know, just just saying this is like those those those boards and video games. It's all ice and Mario is slippery that.
Speaker 1: So what about mountains and stuff and tectonic plate theory and stuff I don't see.
Speaker 7: Here's here's where I think hollow earth theory and flat earth theory and all of these theories in general tend to fail is that you introduce all of the things that they can't refute, and then it just becomes you're being brainwashed for sure.
Speaker 1: It's like just a fun argument like okanos for example, it kills in an earth theory, Yeah, because all the it's not habitable, it's too mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's proof of the earth qust being hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And then they go, well it was only hot on that part of you. A nice But you're gonna like our fields, like a great man once said, intelligence and artificial sure.
Speaker 1: You guys, ever, seem like those YouTube documentary of like these cavers that get trapped in caves, I can, yeah, but you see, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I know of them man you're talking about when they like are crawling and they yell, and it gives me so much anxiety. I couldn't possibly.
Speaker 1: There's so many different like caves that we don't know where they lead to. I'm not sure they lead to. I ain't saying it leads to it on Earth, but you know, I do.
Speaker 7: Think to to the larger point that I think often starts hollow Earth theory and all kinds of conspiracy theories related is I do think that we know so little of our planet and so little of like even like the planets that surround this space, that it only opens up questions. And I think the fact that they try to pretend like they have definitive answers on some of those questions does feel false. Where it's like, you haven't explored ninety percent of Earth's ocean. Yeah, you don't know anything, and that's okay to just be like, we don't know anything, and we feel frustrated when they.
Speaker 1: Go we know, yeah, yeah, this is crazy. The ocean is the scariest not on the Earth to me. I hate that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really scary.
Speaker 1: So the kid that fell off the cruise and his dad jumped in. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, h yeah, that d had him on the bacon to take a picture.
Speaker 3: Kid fell off. Dad jumped in because you know he was about to go talk to wife. Yeah, you gotta believe what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, jump there. Think I got onto the I think it was a young young girl. And then the cruise people were able to Disney Cruise Line. They would get to them pretty quickly. Thank it was daytime.
Speaker 3: That's it. Yeah, that's you're cooked. But also there's monsters in there, right, oh for sure?
Speaker 1: And them there yeah, deep, there's monsters that could be Yeah, all that Atlanta's ship. That's the easiest. That's those are the easiest conspiracies for me to believe. It's ocean stuff, ocean theory. So you big on Poseidon, not too much, like what's that ship?
Speaker 3: The blip? I heard that one.
Speaker 1: It's like a sound that comes out of the Mariana trench or whatever once every however many years that they can't tell what it is, crazy sound that just comes out.
Speaker 3: Just we just don't know what's down there, man. We can't even get to the bottom. Really. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The pressure, yeah, so maybe there is some ship down there. That's that's where we can't even get down to ship we dropped down there.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. We can't even get down to some ship that we built and then it fucking sank much less what they they got going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's life down there that's outlived dinosaurs, you know what I mean. So we don't like the.
Speaker 3: Green shark greenland shark.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: It's like the size of what could be down there insane, you know.
Speaker 7: Damn well, we're gonna take one more break. All the transitions ain't gotta be some more. Some of them can just be soft dismount into a break.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't How about this, because you are to the ocean, you go too deep, it'll break you in half. It'll take a break after this.
Speaker 7: And believe in us, y'all doubted us. You weren't sure that we could figure out a way to make that funny. But do said they name.
Speaker 3: To watch this. We're gonna be back with more to do more. My mama's on me. Give a little song when you really break it down.
Speaker 5: We just to honks and a negro serving the Lord. We're just two honks and a Negro singing us all.
Speaker 3: Home like that simplify your life. Yeah, they really that Bible short, they really. I don't know how he let that. He couldn't believe it. No, I mean the Negro, not not our Senior. I mean like they wrote that on the bus. Like he like, what late We're.
Speaker 1: Gonna sing this song on our Senior the greatest show in late night history at this point.
Speaker 3: No, he really, uh, he really was willing to sell his own soul to be on television.
Speaker 1: But who was that singing this DC talk It's like a Christian group and they're on Our Sinio one night and our Senio is like, hey, tell us about yourself or whatever and they're like, oh funny, you should ask it, and they did that.
Speaker 3: It sucks. It sucks because when you watch it, Ursinio knows how ridiculous it was. Like our Senio Arsenio cover so he doesn't have to look at him served wait for I know what are from suburbs. It don't matter where the suburbs. It's really wild. And our Senio I think, probably lost his talk show because of it. Yeah, he got it back though, Good for you got in that anyway. We we got a voicemail. We want to do a voicemail, this one, this one. We'll find out here we go. Can Is that a child? For sure?
Speaker 7: Damn, it's a baby in the background. Got quit getting drunk with these babies.
Speaker 3: I know you're in the background. Definitely, Please let me call to day. We get this call right take saying that's your problem. You're always trying to just on the ground right there. This is a bad dad, But let's find out more.
Speaker 2: My conspiracy is that conspiracy theories are created to draw us away from what they're doing in playing sight. Conspiracies are made to be fantastical and give us the whole concept of something going on underneath when they're doing it right in from our faces. I know this, who's the premise of the whole the whole podcast. I appreciate you guys, keep up your work.
Speaker 3: He's like, shut it down, shut it down. But we've proved it like we've had like it always happened. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think that's every single episode literally last week with sheets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were just saying that that all of it is rooted in the things that they're doing in plain sight. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't disagree with you. Sir, other than the way that you're treating your child. I think you're you're right on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can't go out on that one. That one, that one felt uh since here, I guess I like, I do appreciate that he felt like he was going to pull the plug on our ship. It's like, go ahead, wrap that up. I know this ruin is the premise of your work.
Speaker 1: I saw the new video Trump job about the FC fouls. He was that was essentiate. He was, He's like democrats created that. Today he started calling the hopes. He's like the host Democrats.
Speaker 3: Somebody got to get him. He's playing.
Speaker 1: I've been every day I wake up. I just wanted to hope it.
Speaker 3: I mean, just here, he said. I didn't even have to do it. Put him in jail, you know, for good.
Speaker 7: You know what jail I'm talking you know, Uh, okay, let's let's do this. This feels we're talking about Trump. Let's find out what this is.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Hey, guys, what's up?
Speaker 3: Holy ship man naked?
Speaker 12: First of all, damn, look at his voiceboid naked, he's looking at himself in the mirror.
Speaker 3: But guys, he said, lady, here, this is what I naked, Yeah, impressed against his head. Hey, guys, he's what I'm scared of him by. This is a is a haunting voice, but also impressive. It's it's an impressive voice.
Speaker 4: My name is Kenny. I'm from I live in the Posylvania. So if you couldn't hear my voice, I'm a fruit. I'm a black fruit. And there's not a lot of what's out.
Speaker 3: Here that's okay he's saying okay. Yeah, he sounds Nigerian. No, I know, for like not like a night your accent. But he's just I'm hearing like like maybe a nager. I know there's a thin line between gay and Nigerian. That's why y'all get so mad about it. What are you?
Speaker 1: I gets funny real quick interviewer?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 3: I think he was definitely just trying to interview the person. Yeah, came off bro. No, no, no, I know you think that's what's happening.
Speaker 7: But I want you to know that that interviewer has now become like Instagram famous off of being why are you gay?
Speaker 3: Dude? You don't get there by being sincerely like that's a great point? Gay license plates that what's that you say?
Speaker 1: Happy Birthday to people like pay a celebrity, Oh cameo. He's probably making a killing crazy.
Speaker 3: I think that's the funniest that I got you a cameo for your birthday one year. Who Chris, And it's a bit more complicated, I want to tell you. Okay, okay, Yeah, he was like, yeah, I got it.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you could give cameos from jail like R Kelly be doing that.
Speaker 7: So what I know for a fact is that R Kelly is making money on his books by doing collect calls to girls seeing happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, how much is that? I don't know. For a friend, I don't. I don't think. I don't think R Kelly is in a position to negotiate. Are you thinking? Yeah? I think he maybe is in a position to negotiate because it's only the hardcore fans that are doing that. Bro, he needs that money on them books, man, money.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he went out bankrupt, I think lawyer fees and also R Kelly, if I'm remembering correctly, didn't have as much ownership over his ship that you would think he.
Speaker 1: Sign contract right, Yeah, Like you got to learn to read, man, you know why when you want to negotiate his contracts. They probably like, oh, we could tell everybody.
Speaker 3: He was like, this is what we're going to give you, Robert. Maybe you should be happy about it. Oh yeah, you know yeah. I like to think he didn't even sign it in in. He just sang it. He doesn't realize that the dot is only if it's just a Robert. Uh, we should finish this voice vail. Here we go.
Speaker 4: So I do a lot of like deliveries. I'm sorry, I'm being so like low right now, my little sister sleep And it's like three in the morning. I couldn't sleep because this has been on my brain entire time.
Speaker 3: People got to stop calling us with their families. President Man in the early morning. Yeah, let let you go home. Rights three in the morning, he said he could have trying to sleep. He woke up. See, let me just get this, boys. He has really rich people out here. It's important. This was important. This was on his heart.
Speaker 4: So I do deliveries for like Walmart or whatever. Right, And there's like this is Trump country, right, So it's like strong try country, like I mean like Confederate flags type ship.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So they have these big ass fucking like skeletons on their lawns. Bro like these huge skeletons on their lawns and it's not just like one of them, it's a bunch of them. And like in my head, I swear like I feel it. I don't know what it is. I feel it in my shunda nigga, Like it has to be racism, Like it has to be like a sign for the Proud Boys or like some clan ship. It's like they have these big ass skeletons and they're meant for Halloween, but they have them all on their lawns all year round.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that I don't think I was piecing together that they're out even during this time of the year. I have some advice for this young man. Run away. That's scary. That's scariest, That's very scary. Yeah, because something.
Speaker 1: About that feel sinister, Like I don't know, just the whole tone of this thing feel this feels dark to me as.
Speaker 7: Yeah, especially given that this is like some Trump country ship where his entire premise is like Christian values, you to be embracing skeletons, right, that feels like the exact opposite of Christian values. That must mean something nefarious, right, for sure? Yeah, that's scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And what's baffling there's Walmarts everywhere. He could live anywhere in the world. It's not the job keeping you there. Yeah, get back up to day. We can find a Walmart that I think they're hiring yeah all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, And it's.
Speaker 4: Like you don't have to have like a Trump flag next to it. And sometimes they'll have a dog too that's also a skeleton. And I'm like, why would you keep a big skeleton up in your lawn like year round because I do deliveries a year around, like when I'm off work, you know, I need extra bra a struggling and ship, now you're doing great. I'm just like, I don't know if you guys have ever experienced this, but like, bro, like something is up with that ship. And my little sister like we listening to y'all like O D like I listened y'all get you through ships, okay for years. I'm like I've been listening since y'all. I've been listening to Before Days a guy here type ship. Yeah, so like that was when.
Speaker 3: I seen it.
Speaker 4: But I would just love you guys to investigate this ship. I love you guys. So much, y'all was so fucking funny. Yo, all right, I let you in a good piece.
Speaker 3: Damn man, I don't want to investigate it. That's kind of ship.
Speaker 1: It might be like a sign for like illegal ship. But you could drop like I mean, like it's like we're buying whatever you're selling, you know what I mean. The only other thing I can think of that maybe it's positive. It's like it's some weird fucking ship, all.
Speaker 3: Right, when you like it could be something like that.
Speaker 1: Maybe I found out about that in the most awkward way sexually. Yeah, I was wearing a pineapple shirt and I was wearing a cruise gig and that's where they're at.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: I was like, it was like one pint that was like all over I mean somewhere shirt with yellow pineapples. It was a pink suretar like yellow pineapples, like like a hot pink. This happened to every outfitters was selling that. I didn't know why would out to be selling shirt like that? So I were do my show.
Speaker 3: You know, we're supposed to like say hi to their fans and stuff, and it's like, oh, White Cup was going to be like, oh man, you were really funny. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: And uh, you could see the weddings, you know, the wedding man's on their fingers and stead and then the woman kept like touching my should. I'm looking at her husband. What's going on right now? She was like, yeah, you're really fun. This is really nice shirt, Like, oh, thank your outfitters. I was just like confused. I was confused. She was trying there like obviously.
Speaker 3: You're here for giving me the flag, yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 1: I was just like very like, I appreciate you guys. Yeah, man, I got another show tomorrow and they were like all right, bye. And then two days later, randomly I found out about that. Okay, I'm walking back to my room. I'm seeing of pineapples on the door. Oh my god, where am I right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's nuts. That's just for real. So maybe it's a but I don't think so schools are scary. Yeah, skeletons is a lot. Yeah. I don't think anybody's like pulling over the fuck if you've got a giant skeleton. No, it's like something sinister. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I found a Reddit thread that asked the exact question of why these giant skeletons and there's a lot of people who are saying that they're seeing this in other places where, like, you know, giant skeletons are becoming a little bit ubiquitous. But there aren't a lot of explanations as to why everybody just keeps being like, because they're awesome, because it's hard to take your Halloween stuff down?
Speaker 3: What is so naive?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Think of that shit? Sometimes whenever white people do some shit on Reddit, they're like, oh, but like they're so quick. I hate that ship.
Speaker 3: It's probably guilty on reddity to get you off the trace, right. Oh wow? Okay.
Speaker 7: This person claims the giant skeleton displays started as a way to raise money for Saint Jude's Hospital to help children and families impacted by cancer. Homes that participate will have a sign in the yard with a QR code to donate. There are over four hundred and fifty homes across the country that participate. Anyone else doing it, it's probably just enjoys having a giant skeleton.
Speaker 3: In their yard. Wow, I don't believe you at all. You don't like that?
Speaker 1: Okay, I think that that's that's like Reddit always be on that ship every time That's why I can't take it seriously, is like the source for information because every time I'm on it and it's like some sinister white people shit, it's always like shit like that.
Speaker 3: And then whenever it's like just black people just like in a parking lot, they're like nobody's at work, you know what I mean. It's so white, meaning you're too racist to even be able to recognize yourself when the possibility of racism any way, shape or form. So like, I'm not with that ship. Yeah, it it does.
Speaker 7: It feels like maybe at one point somebody was like a giant skeleton will attract attention for sure, and maybe there was one family that was like doing the QR code thing, but that's not the reason that most people are putting this skeleton up.
Speaker 1: I think it's some inner sanctum white ship, you know how they just have some ship, Like you ever go to karaoke with white people and then they just got these songs that you've never It's like you listen, I thought you were a jugglo, but you know this song like the rest of Like, yeah, I think it's like that kind of thing. Yeah, remember the wafer, the wafer thing, the wafer. Yeah, the furniture store accuse of like selling kids. Yeah, yeah, I don't know if it's ready, but.
Speaker 3: I like that You're like, remember a different topic.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that kind of like just the way it came and went. Yeah, and maybe they like this is ay, they found a new method. I mean, caught up to that. Let's switch it up.
Speaker 3: We do big ass skeletons. We do skeletons. Now, we don't ship kids in furniture. We ship them in big ass skeleton boxes. And then and then you put it up how you know, like we we with that wet Yeah. I will say anything that seems even at all tempting to children does make it feel more nefarious, like skeletons are. It's holloween children, you know what I'm saying you. It's not even it's not even like devil worshiper ship because nobody likes season and is scared of it. Yeah, it just is a big sort of kid trap. And that does make it feel like Christmas slights on your house after March's like all right, yeah, excuse me, brother, what was going on here around? You can get away? We got a canty out hole. I appreciate you. That's not a sweet block. Yeah, that was it. That was the whole voicemail. Well run, you're big, you sound fast, you sound strong, Get out of there. Yeah, you gotta move.
Speaker 7: I think I think certainly, if it does have Saint Jude's or Camp Children's cancer origins, I think those origins have now shifted much in the way that, like the ice Bucket Challenge began as sort of this fight for als and then suddenly became just a toxic a thirst for attention for a lot of people. I think this is probably turned into that for trump birds, who have created a new meaning out of something.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: Same thing with that bro was the remember the baskets They used to put an a pyramid to walk up having fun, and then those caught on broken bone people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm supposed to fall that far as an onto unbending plastic. No, No, I don't think so you start wearing helmets. Yeah, that was just Bory Walmart quarters.
Speaker 7: That was people like who didn't understand the value of life. Yeah, there's a bunch of grown ups, so like, I'll do it. Yeah, it's like, yo, that's crazy. Nobody wins.
Speaker 3: It looks like it hurts so bad. Everything. Man, there literally no one won, no one, No one ever got up there. I never saw one. Yeah, that's crazy. I saw some close ones.
Speaker 1: I saw some people get very close, but never did it though. That's why, because like some mobiles would make that ship up ye easily. Yeah, no problem for her.
Speaker 3: She's better than that. Cursing. Yeah he does.
Speaker 6: And it got a little he got a little finessa his life for it. Ass got there so easily. This is great.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. Tell them where they can find you on social media.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Uh so c H I n E t U you and ak. I should have made a stage name. I messed up. It's like Kermeal government, that's my government. Do you think you think I would have picked this? Yeah? I would have Gory I mean, Gorey sounds cool to David Bor. Yeah, it's just super African. I would have just picked like a regular one. But it's easy spell though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if I I mean, because when I started comedy, if I'd have picked it would have been like Giggles too much hot. Yeah, it's a it's a nightmare trying to get people to follow me because you.
Speaker 7: Know what, we we just had such a tough era for marketing, yea where like we we grew, we were all formed in an era where you didn't owe that type of responsibility that you just wanted to have your real name and that was enough. And now it's trans formed in a way where it's like, oh, you guys were like marketing like dinosaurs, and I don't even know how to not be a dinosaur anymore. Yeah, I just got my dumb regular.
Speaker 3: I never even thought about it. I never like changing my name, never even I didn't.
Speaker 7: I didn't think about establishing a look, you know what I mean, Like I don't have like a look.
Speaker 3: You go, like, oh you in company for two years, they got their hair. Yeah, we think I'm about it all the time. Yeah, mean things we say. It's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah yeah, follow me on social media, get out there, and then check my special on Hulu as well. Uh yeah, watch it, man, check it out. If you think it's funny, let me know, appreciate you that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you got?
Speaker 1: You catch me at the top of the milk crates. Cool guy jokes on Instagram. That's it, That's all I got.
Speaker 3: It's a smart user name. Cool guy jokes really well, catchy youthful. That's true. People remember it. Just say the year I was born in it, you know what I mean. But he should also be like your car model or some ship. That's true. Yeah, I think it was a lot cooler than nine. Yeah that was like, yeah, bro, you ever like had to select your birthday on or something and then you have to pro get to go to dog. It's embarrassing. It suck. Yeah, it really sucks. God damn. The eighties was a long time young until you have to fucking yeah, it's just like your birthday. No, it's it's miserable.
Speaker 7: But that said, young people follow me at Langston Kerman on all social media platforms.
Speaker 3: I'm hit the ship, not like these two old niggas. No man. Yeah, and send us your drop, send us your conspiracy theories.
Speaker 7: If you want to tell us where the Hollow Earth is UH is actually located, send it all to my Mama pod at gmail dot com. Give us a call at eight four four, Little moms.
Speaker 3: We want to hear from you. These voicemails have been sensational. We love talking to you guys and like subscribe, rate review, follow the YouTube, follow your heart by bitch, Hey.
Speaker 9: What the bitch?
Speaker 3: Is that one. My Mama Told Me is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 1: Greeted and hosted by Langston Krektin, co hosted by David Bori. Executive produced by Will Ferrell, Hansani and Olivia Akilon.
Speaker 3: Co produced by Bee Wayne, edited and engineered by Justin Kopfon, music by Nick Chambers, artwork by Doegon Kreega. You can now watch episodes of My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at My Mama Told Me and subscribe to our channel