Speaker 1: Is it really yes? Songs keeping Wait a second, so, like every single episode of ours, did we not get paid for?
Speaker 2: No, it's not that we don't get paid for in certain countries. We don't. But I don't really know what countries. What did you just get an alert for?
Speaker 1: I don't know what. You can get stuff on your watch that looks like that. I mean, I guess you can meatballs. I want to go. There's got to pick a local diner.
Speaker 2: Messaging.
Speaker 1: It's got a picture of meatballs on my watch. This is all still so new to me. I don't know what's going on with this. I don't know how to use it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's upside down.
Speaker 1: No it's not, I said, I set it so the button's there.
Speaker 2: That's the oddest thing. I've never seen someone like that.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want the button over here. I can't push it. It's on my right wrist. Okay, I'm not a watch guy, never have been either. I don't want to watch the cassio in middle school the phone dialer, Remember I told you that for sure you'd go to the pay phone, put a quarter, and then you would hold it up to the phone. I'm gonna go bitey boooooo peep, and.
Speaker 2: It would dial yet the beat pepe.
Speaker 1: It would dial. It was a Casio phone dial. I bet if I had that now worth tons.
Speaker 2: Of cash, tons six dollars. Go to an antique road show and they'd be like, all right, this is a classic for sure.
Speaker 1: But my whole phone book was in there. Wow. That's that's when you had to remember people's phone numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still remember all a bunch of phone numbers.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I know my old I know my first house phone number, I know my current house phone number. I remember Nick's cell phone number. I know Elvis's phone number. I know my mom's phone number. Jackies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to have a little snoopy, a little snoopy address book that I would spin and all the numbers of being there. The only numbers I remember are numbers of people that don't live there anymore, and the numbers are probably disconnected.
Speaker 2: Oh I remember Nick's house phone. I remember my grandma.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, let's starting. Hey, this this episode is going to be all bags, all bags? Oh no boxes here? Yeah, all granola. I feel like brown bagging. It could be the could be the It really can't because none of the bags are brown. So if you look behind us, look how much granola we have. Ninety percent of those are from Matt Damn Bro sends us big old boxes of this. What bro, Bro? Yeah, I'm burping up that that really bad chocolate. Yeah, because we're recording another one. Yeah, no, oh my god. Labor day as soon? Yeah, next Monday?
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Wow. You have a phone, Yeah, I do. I don't know how to use it.
Speaker 2: You don't know how to use your phone? Maybe check your new watch.
Speaker 1: There's no calendar on a watch.
Speaker 2: Yes, there is, there is?
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh uh no it's not.
Speaker 2: Can I show you?
Speaker 1: Oh wait? Yeah no, we're still two weeks Untilabor day.
Speaker 2: Two weeks.
Speaker 1: Two weeks, all right, so uh let's uh, let's get in the bags. Andrew, great, Yeah, we'll call this one in the bag.
Speaker 2: Right, it seems like we probably already have that.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but I'm gonna write it down in the it's in the bag. I like that it's in the bag.
Speaker 2: You're such a writer, like an author, maybe like Shakespeare.
Speaker 1: Hold on this one. This one's knackronola. But this is generally a vomit for us, But this one might be good. Catalina Crunch no, well it's not magic spoom broke cattle Ina crunch is sometimes.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, but there the piece is, it's got that aftertaste, the aftertaste.
Speaker 1: And this one is maple waffle.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, is it just maple waffle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gluten free planterries. There's no chunks and no, no, that's just for pictures purposes. It's just for illustrations. Okay, there's like, there's no chunks of waffle in there, Andrew, it's just for the front and then it would be a keto waffle. But yeah, I tell you, my daughter has really been into Cattalina Crunch lately. She makes me buy her the peanut butter chocolate one. She loves the blue I just opened it. She loves. These are like styrofoam pieces that's look.
Speaker 2: Like they make a weird noise like no, hold on like they sound plastic y like they sound like little plastic poker piece chips.
Speaker 1: And now they have one that have stuff in it, so she gets one with almonds. And so I'm just gonna give you a few pieces eight because we're gonna throw up, and because I'm gonna take its home for frash.
Speaker 2: Anyway, huh move the garbage.
Speaker 1: No, but I just feel like there's a pf PF's what do they call the plastic things that you eat pfc's PCFs? What's that? The letters? Come on?
Speaker 2: Man, it can't come on, mammy when I have the.
Speaker 1: Microplastics and the the p fasts all that stuff. Yeah, I feel like it's in here because it looks like little plastic pieces.
Speaker 2: They really do.
Speaker 1: They were toys. Yeah. I don't like the smell. Yeah, the smell is very artificial maple smelling with.
Speaker 2: The same delicious tasting crunch of your childhood favorites you doubt plant based protein and fiber with zero added sugar made from specially curated natural ingredients.
Speaker 1: So what they're saying is this is going to taste like post waffle crisp. Doubt it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doubted childhood favorites or the eggo waffle cereal.
Speaker 1: That's not a childhood favorite. They came out when you were older, idiot. No, no, I couldn't even get it any maybe laugh.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, oh there it is. Why do they do that? Oh it's so gross. It's like not a lit a flour, peat protein, potato fiber, non gmo corn fiber, chickry root chickery root chick or root fiber, gower gum, toppy, Yolka flour, some flower oil, coconut oil.
Speaker 2: It just tastes like extra. It tastes like the batter that they would use to make the cereal. Like nothing was mixed, so it's like oddly proportioned. It was never baked. It just isn't good, right.
Speaker 1: It tastes raw.
Speaker 2: It tastes raw. It's just I'm getting a little bit of maple. But I gotta tell you everything else around it feels horrendous.
Speaker 1: Look, I didn't spit it out, but it gets nothing from me because I hate it this.
Speaker 2: I swallowed a piece, so I can't give it like a bar face?
Speaker 1: Is that a rule?
Speaker 2: I mean, I swallowed it something.
Speaker 1: I didn't spit it out, But I think we could still give it nothing.
Speaker 2: Even if we didn't, I'd give it point five because there is a mazing sorry a spoon.
Speaker 1: I'll give it nothing because I would never eat this again ever. No, I mean I feel.
Speaker 2: Bad for people that like maybe are Keto, Like.
Speaker 1: There's way better Keto cereals than this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, magic spoon three three wisches ketto. I think it is.
Speaker 1: You know, some of their stuff is good. The wish and grads? What's up? Wishing grads? Send us some new stuff? Uh yeah, get does it get that away? Please?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, the next bag, I promise you will be better.
Speaker 2: Please. I just don't get Stevia. I just don't get, like, what are we doing using sevia?
Speaker 1: Not necessary? So this is the newly repackaged Kellogg's Extra. We did the chocolate one before. This one is toasted almond. It's gonna be good. Do you remember remember the extra? Remember there was a blue box in an orange box. Then they made the letters gold shining, and then they got rid of the boxes and now there's two pouches. Yes, you're the biggest.
Speaker 2: Flavors were new. Look what were the flavors?
Speaker 1: The orange and the blue? Now these are the These again are giant giant What are.
Speaker 2: You doing nothing, I'm just looking up something.
Speaker 1: So these are like giant giant granola pieces. That's your almonds, there's your granola.
Speaker 2: How do you whoop things?
Speaker 1: Really? You go to the top and you type an extra. If that's what you're doing, how do I do that? Bro? Scroll up to the top you know nothing about computers. Can't believe that I'm the one that knows things. Here, No, just go to the top. I'm trying, okay, do you want me to do it? Look? Wow? I mean who's the millennial? Now? Are you taking it extra?
Speaker 2: Trying convert p for you? Then come talk to me?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Extra?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can I put the milk.
Speaker 2: In extra coco with almonds?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh that was from Mexico.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Oh it was probably these just speak clusters almond.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the orange box and.
Speaker 2: Extra crispy clusters cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the orange box and the other one is the blue can you yes, click on it. You'll see the picture. See do you remember that cinnamon? Look you're holding it. Do you remember it?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Well, like Mexico, probably because I was listening. And then a super random cereal from quote unquote Mexico.
Speaker 1: Oh that was the Fruity Wheels. It was okay, all right, here we go little there. It's still nice. The granola is a little chunky, they're booish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, looks like it's gonna be crunchy to chew.
Speaker 1: Lorks. Good again, it just tastes like a busted up Nature Valley granola bar. It has that extra taste. It's nice. See, I like granola with milk. Some people like to put it on yogurt. I do enjoy milk.
Speaker 2: I enjoy granola with milk. I'm going to give his four balls.
Speaker 1: And I like that little film. Look look at the little film that forms on top. That's always interesting to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that from?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It must be some chemical in the granola.
Speaker 2: That seems healthy. All right, I'm gonna give that four bolts. It's pleasant.
Speaker 1: I give it three bowls in a spoon. If it had chocolate, i'd like it better. That's why I like the other one better.
Speaker 2: I concur Yeah, I'm going to give that. I'm going to give it three bowls in a spoon. A thief I don't like. I think, Yeah, it's a little too bland for four balls. I think it was a little too high.
Speaker 1: So I think the other the first one that we did with the chocolate was way better. I believe that was this one. No it was not. Oh that was no. Hell no. Listen, you gotta go to serial killerspec dot com and just click around there's so much fun stuff here. No, it's not that one either. Where's the pouch? Andrew? There it is? That was my That was my favorite. I ate that until it was gone. I ate the whole package. Wow, that was really good.
Speaker 2: I think it was only a month ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, extra granola chocolate chunk that So that one was really good. Great, even though I only gave it four balls. All right, cool, Oh we gotta take a break?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, man, we're just like banging them out. What is this thing here?
Speaker 2: Bang? Bang?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play. Uh, I don't know what is this? Oh this is a song you didn't like. I love that. I love that guy's.
Speaker 2: Voice, and I know he's fake, so like I liked it too. Yeah, I just didn't like that it went on for like forty two minutes.
Speaker 1: No, I loved all the paragraphs.
Speaker 2: No, that was great.
Speaker 1: Love the comb stanzas. I love all of them.
Speaker 2: It's super cool when you're doing a show and then you have to sit on camera for a solid two minutes while the camera is looking at you as it plays. It's super cool. Ten out of ten recommend.
Speaker 1: All right, we will be back, right. We need new things we need can we just get it and put it in. You have it here, but that's on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I'm confused.
Speaker 1: I want it out. I want it in the system.
Speaker 2: I gave it to you, I showed you where it was and I said do your thing, and then you literally didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: It's in YouTube.
Speaker 2: It's in the YouTube.
Speaker 1: You're right back. I'm Wilford Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years and we're back.
Speaker 2: Heyboddy, Sorry I was in the YouTube for a second. Now I'm out.
Speaker 1: You ready for the next. Look how skinny I am there? And that wasn't that long ago, right, I'm much skinnier there.
Speaker 2: You look exactly the same. No, bro, you look exactly the same. My face is so much skinnier there. I don't know what you're talking about. Well, you try being with a cake pusher and you'll see. Okay, you'll see life everything.
Speaker 1: Kids. Now, this is my pal Bob right here. This also came from Matt. Thank you, Matt Bob's Redmill. He's the one that makes all that cool baking stuff, all the organic natural craft that say lemon blueberry. Yeah it does. That's weird, just like the pancakes I just had a mareens a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: You eat pancakes, now, I had to.
Speaker 1: It was a special Oh my god, it was lemon ricotta with blueberry bro It was so good I had to have it. That's why I'm seven hundred pounds now. Okay, homestyle granola, lemon, blueberry, naturally flavored, gluten free, non GMO, whole grain, whole grain notes, real maple syrup. See why I put mample syrup in? Therefore I like maple syrup, but not with lemons and blueberries.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it because it's supposed to like simulate a pancakes.
Speaker 1: Although I I did put the maple syrup on the pancake, even for the extra three dollars and fifty cents for the real maple syrup.
Speaker 2: Look at you.
Speaker 1: They bring it out in the little the little leaf.
Speaker 2: Oh, they bring out a leaf that syrup.
Speaker 1: The bottle with the leaf, the Canadian leaf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the maple leaf where Vermont. Vermont makes their own maple syrup.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, but this was from Canada. Okay, it said Canada in it.
Speaker 2: That probably meets from Canada.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting smell. It actually smells a tiny bit coconut.
Speaker 2: I did not get any of the coconut.
Speaker 1: Well, there's coconut right there.
Speaker 2: Sure, thanks, sure, Yeah, this smells like a lemon cokes.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, there are blueberries in here.
Speaker 2: Hold on, it says lemon blueberry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just thought maybe it was essence what?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool? Thanks Scott. The way you chuck it into really makes it so appetizing. Thanks.
Speaker 1: Don'torry, I washed my hands before this episode. You watched your hands washed two percent milk in the granola.
Speaker 2: I mean, how do you feel about lemon and blueberry? Like a blue like I feel milk?
Speaker 1: Though? Rate about it? Okay? Yeah, a lot of people don't like the milk with the citrus. Yeah, I'm fan. I'm a fan. I told you, dude, host Is Lemon pies with cold milk was always my favorite. I would come home from school. I would take a bite of the pie and cook a sip of milk and have it all in my mouth at the same time.
Speaker 2: And you don't see it anymore though, Oh hell no.
Speaker 1: No. But although you might eat, no, but I'm not eating like I'm not eating those pies. Hell no, hmm, it doesn't taste like bledge because I know what that's what you're about to say there's too much happening. I definitely get the coconut immediately.
Speaker 2: Too much happening.
Speaker 1: There a lot of coconut in there. No, no perfectly crispy toasted golden brown. No it says it's spectacular, andrew it says it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, some of the other ones say a lot of great things too, but it's not true.
Speaker 1: Just a handful of simple ingredients.
Speaker 2: It's not crunchy at all. It literally just like melk hold on crunch Well I can. I'm not chewing anything, You're not doing anything. I give this chew bowls. I do not like it. It is much, I am it's too much happening.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan of Bob and he's a good guy, that's all I know. He left his company to all his employees when he died less so.
Speaker 2: Sweet, and we thank Bob for that. But in terms of this granola, it is way too lemony. The lemon and the coconut do not work for me in this cereal. I don't know what's going on in here, but it ain't for me.
Speaker 1: Jew Bows, I think it's interesting, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I agree, it's interesting, But does an interesting cereal have to taste like a lemon pledge.
Speaker 1: No, I did taste that pledge. I think it tastes very natural lemon.
Speaker 2: As my Nona would say for me, it's like this, this tastes like lemon pledge.
Speaker 1: You no, no, no, never said that in her life.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she did. Whenever she would say something to go for me, it's like this, and then she would say what she was going to say?
Speaker 1: What's the accent? Though she doesn't say it like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was Italian, she was straight off the bath.
Speaker 1: Say it.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't do an Italian accent.
Speaker 1: You can do your grandma. I mean, you can sound like your grandma.
Speaker 2: I never can do an Italian accent. How do you think an Italian person sounds hey, Turel, Yeah great.
Speaker 1: So for me, it's it like this, that's it, Yeah, perfect. I give three bowls in a spoon. I think it's pretty good. If you see it, try it. That's what I say.
Speaker 2: MEA mozzarell are an Italian accent?
Speaker 1: You just name foods. Well, that's how they say it, Butturel. You can't say the A.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's more of a long island no extent.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because it's listen. I'm not going to get into the whole mozzarella, the whole semantics thing. But people even say, like in Italy they don't say moutrure, well, but they say it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean we've had conversations. We are not accent people, right. I used to be Oh you were that person. I used to drink coffee. Oh yeah, I was thinking more just like you would say, just like like mozzarella.
Speaker 1: I say mozzarella because that's just the American way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just the American way.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: No, I just don't add anything like calamari. You don't go gallamad.
Speaker 1: No, no, only if you're watching Sopranos. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Same, Great, we agree on something that's a first love.
Speaker 1: That I know. You always get angry in there when that's scary. Does the the the whatever whatever he says this is dumb stuff and doesn't put the A on it.
Speaker 2: It's not. It's it's just more anything that has an accent, Like, I appreciate it if you speak the language and it sounds legit. But like in conversation, if I'm talking about like I don't know, oh this was so good, and if this was called like like lemon, Yeah, yeah, you know this granola, lemon, blueberry. It would just sound weird.
Speaker 1: This would be a great anti bost. No, I don't like when they send that tray out either. Anytime we go to car Mines in the city, Glen always is so kind and sends out that big antipast plate and I wind up giving it to the neighbors antipast.
Speaker 2: I like when they give you a squid, Love a squid. But I also love when they give you the little chunks of parmesan and honey.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll eat the parmesan. I love the parmje and honey mix, come on, but the olives and pepper's ruined everything for me, so I can't eat anything that came in contact a pepper.
Speaker 2: I love an olive. Give me a good piece of bread, say us, and I'm.
Speaker 1: In saying less. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us at serial Killers PC on Instagram. Like us and do those things, and you know, give us a rating. Yes we love the review. Yes, we haven't done that a long time. I don't think people even do it anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, yeah, who.
Speaker 1: Knows, Maybe a next episode will check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for leaving a review. If you do, make sure it's five stars. Wink. Make sure you subscribe wherever you're listening. We appreciate you, we love you. Hopefully fun things coming in the future.
Speaker 1: And see how fat I am on YouTube. Go to our YouTube channel and subscribe.
Speaker 2: You're being too mean to yourself, sorry, Gordo. You need to be nicer to yourself. Thank you, We love you, and we hope you have a great rest of your.
Speaker 1: Day until we see you next Monday. Say Crinch, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Can all right? Toby pressed up