Speaker 1: Elvis Durand's phone tapped.
Speaker 2: All right, take it away, scary, Okay, I have Tatiana's mom and boyfriend on the phone. Mom, you submitted this email that your daughter's going to the prom tonight. Why did you want to mess with her?
Speaker 3: Because we have like a little bed. We're always listening to the phone tabs, and she's always telling me I'm going to get you one day. I'm going to get you one day, and I said no, I'll get you before you get me.
Speaker 2: So that's when you dragged your daughter's boyfriend Michael into this. And Michael, you're already in trouble with the school as it is.
Speaker 4: Right. Well, I got in trouble yesterday and I couldn't go to the senior barbecue. Okay, so today I'm going to call her until I can't go to the prom. Hello, Yeah, I can't go to prom.
Speaker 5: What do you mean you can't go to prom?
Speaker 6: Because the school just called me? Or she was on the phone as she went towards my father and she was talking to me, and I got kind of mad and I yelled at her and her curse to that said something and I can't go to what I did on Friday. I was like, it was done with and everything. I don't know why they're making a big deal out of it.
Speaker 4: Michael, you're six.
Speaker 5: Can you tell me you don't know how to watch it?
Speaker 1: Mouth?
Speaker 4: I was like, what I did wasn't even that serious? Why are you think about? He did? Okay?
Speaker 3: I can call her?
Speaker 4: Okay? Cool? What?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's the matter?
Speaker 7: Michael was not allowed to go to prom?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: Because he's a Because if he never called his house and wanted to speak to his father, and him being the act that he is, decided to.
Speaker 1: Flip out on her and Kurt how what?
Speaker 7: So I hung up at.
Speaker 5: Him and I told him I was like, if I told you, I'm gonna flip out even more.
Speaker 3: I have the one from meeting in a minute, all right, I'll call you back.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 4: What is the problem? What do you mean?
Speaker 5: What's the problem?
Speaker 4: I told her, I'm not in school anymore. I'm and she has no jurisdiction over me. When I'm at my house and you don't call my house?
Speaker 1: Why, Michael, it doesn't matter?
Speaker 5: How about hell she's talking to you all?
Speaker 1: Why? How honestly, Michael, I am so upset it's not even funny and not because I have no day to the problem now, and because you're my boyfriend.
Speaker 7: Man, we should be together during our proms. You are a grown ass man.
Speaker 4: I just don't want to see them all.
Speaker 7: I don't want to.
Speaker 5: See you tomorrow, Michael, if you're not coming with me.
Speaker 7: We met you like this, But apparently that's what you need because you can't get to do your six. She got assistant principal and you haven't graduated yet.
Speaker 4: I can say what I think and what I feel, and that's what I felt. She took away promm. You know I still have graduation.
Speaker 5: Well that's not the boy, Michael, that's not the flight.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, you know what.
Speaker 5: I don't want to talk to you right now.
Speaker 7: All right, you know what tomorrow, all of my night is gonna be with Michael.
Speaker 6: Well, that's what happens when you go with me.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm popular, people gonna.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you're giving me a cocky ass attitude about something that should mean something to you.
Speaker 3: Michael.
Speaker 4: You just bought a six hundred and twenty five dollars dress, you're getting your nails done, so you might as well go have fun, enjoy yourself, dance with everybody. Like you do anyway. Don't have fun.
Speaker 1: Hey, Michael, that is not a boy I did not spend a year and seven months, but you to not go to prolem with you.
Speaker 4: Michael.
Speaker 1: Every time you get a trouble, an SCTs me one way or another, because you know how I can matter shut What kind of is that?
Speaker 6: What you know?
Speaker 5: What kind of that is?
Speaker 4: It's his phone tap?
Speaker 7: Oh this is scary Jones, Well so much, Michael mild.
Speaker 2: Actually this was your mom's idea, not your boyfriend's. We dragged him in to break.
Speaker 4: Up for her.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I told you I was gonna get you.
Speaker 5: It's not fair.
Speaker 7: I got you first.
Speaker 4: Love you evil.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 6: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all of participates.
Speaker 7: The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show