Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones. Hello everybody. I mean, what did you do yesterday? Last night?
Speaker 2: Oh? I watched an episode of Slow Horses?
Speaker 1: Yes, awesome? Uh where are you what?
Speaker 2: Season season two, episode two?
Speaker 1: And I would never recommend anybody pay for the for Apple Plus because that's a service that's a fee, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But there's good stuff on there.
Speaker 1: There is, but there's not enough that I think I would recommend the service.
Speaker 3: I got it for Ted Lasso, and I never got rid of it. I know, kind of how.
Speaker 1: I think that's how I have it, Not Ted Lasso, maybe Ted last Yeah, maybe Ted Lasso. That's the first show I think. And I would watch out on iTunes season one. I would download them and watch them. I'm not like it was the nineties, It wasn't, But I think I would watch it on on my phone the first Yeah. And I don't think that they're making enough intent to recommend that as a service, but they do way when they nail it, they nail it. They do some good stuff.
Speaker 2: So you know, shrinking always pops up from me. But I haven't watched that yet. That's something that.
Speaker 1: Ted really not even goofy, but kind of kind of heavy, kind of funny. Yes, heavy, poign makes you feel. There's a lot of feeling. Yeah, it's good. Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 3: And is that done? Done? You can watch the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can watch there's there's more than one season out. I don't know how many seasons there are. Might maybe can help me with that, but you will like it.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I'm shrinking, it's on my list, but I am still trying. I mean, slow horses, I'm moving slow.
Speaker 3: Is that a joke? Yeah, coming out right now?
Speaker 1: So season one you'll love. It's so slow horses.
Speaker 3: Why are you guys saying it like that?
Speaker 1: Because I kept saying I would say faster horses.
Speaker 2: Slow horses, and they work at slow house, slow house.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so is it pronounced slow horses.
Speaker 1: It's slow horses slough house.
Speaker 2: That's why in my closed caption it says slough. I thought that my close caption was just doing their accent like they were saying slow, but it was going slow.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm missing anything, and then definitely could be, but I think it's called slow horses and they work in slough house.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is very helpful. And I get confused on the woman that runs it. If like she's there saying ma'am or that's their mom.
Speaker 1: Same thing. I thought that one guy I would say mam, but it was yeah, same.
Speaker 2: Thing, and I was like, wa, wha, whoa, whoa whoa plot choice? Is that her son? Or was he saying ma'am?
Speaker 1: But mom? And it's man mom mom. Yeah, it's a British accent. Wait keep close caption on. It's a spy series. It's amazing, It's amazing. It's called Slow Horses. It's named after the nickname given to the disgraced am I five agents who are sent to the Slough House. Okay, so it's so what happens is if they aren't great at being agents, they get sent to basically the JV. And I think there are four seasons. We watched all four of the seasons. There's only six episodes a season. They are so good.
Speaker 3: And this is on Apple Plus. Is Apple British?
Speaker 2: No, No Steve Jobs as.
Speaker 1: A brand American based apel in China, there are a lot of British shows on Apple Plus.
Speaker 2: Was New York.
Speaker 1: I think we are in a bit of Apple iPhone British. A lot of the British creators and writers. They're kind of having a moment right now, okay, and they're making really great television shows because we've watched a few, not all on Apple Plus, but like British shows or English shows, or even like Australian which is not Europe, but it just feels like it is because it kind of sounds they talk funny and yeah.
Speaker 2: Isn't that where it's like the the British like they would send it was like a prison for British people. I mean, it's like the Slough House the reject to.
Speaker 1: Be more like a jail.
Speaker 3: I know, but that's crazy that they exported everyone to Australia that were like prisoners and troublemakers.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: We can do that as our learning moment today if we want, if you want to, because I will make sure I'm factually accurate on that. But that is true, they like sent prisoners to Australia. An Islander couldn't get that's why they talked like that. I don't know that that's why they talk exactly. I don't know the root of the accent.
Speaker 4: How did you know that?
Speaker 3: Told me?
Speaker 2: Amy said it yeah, yeah, yeah, guys, I said it.
Speaker 3: Well, but but I guess yes, and you and I know.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 2: I just know I heard it somewhere and he.
Speaker 4: History class doesn't teach me that England sent people.
Speaker 1: To Australia was a penal island. It's somewhere penal penalty jail.
Speaker 3: And if you buy a wine called nineteen Crimes, it has the whole story behind it in the bottle.
Speaker 1: Do we believe that though what you can do anything? I don't. I don't know if it's not true. I never heard of that.
Speaker 3: You know what, You're right, I don't know. I don't know if you can't believe that.
Speaker 1: Well, our learning moment in the second half of this podcast will be Australia and the history of it. Amy, good job bringing that up, Eddie, great job at the yes end.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we love a yes end.
Speaker 4: I never heard that in my life. Yes, and no about the Australia being an island where you sent criminals.
Speaker 1: No clue. So I think British shows are having a moment. My wife just watched a show called Rivals. Andybody watched Rivals on Hulu. She loved it. Nope, it's a British show. I think it's Brittish. They talk funny. I checked out. I was in the middle of something, and she loved it so much that I was like, don't wait on me. So she went in and finished the whole season. And I probably now feel like I missed out, but I was in the middle of something. I didn't want hold her up because I'm very selfless like that.
Speaker 3: That's very nice of you. Yeah, would you watch that on your own?
Speaker 1: Though there's a few things I want to watch on my own.
Speaker 3: And that's not top it's not the top priority.
Speaker 1: But then I get Then I sit down, I'm like, oh, I can't wait to watch a show I want to watch my own. I can't remember what it was, and I know I have like three of them, and I only remember because whenever I'm like, oh, I want to watch the show, whenever I'm watching something with her, I.
Speaker 3: Here's a nice web And I thought I had about mom and mom, you guys are talking about that, but I was watching a British show. But then I think you said, Mom.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're all the same. But I think ma'am is what she's confusing with Mom, because in the British.
Speaker 2: Show, sounded like mom to me.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, because I was watching one and then the son calls his mom mum and it's English, yes, English, And I thought like that's so weird, like why would you call it? But I believe I think that I'm right here learning moment that mom is the original mom. And then we changed it to mom.
Speaker 1: Well English is originally from England, and we changed everything.
Speaker 3: But why would we not Why would we just not say mom here?
Speaker 1: Well, we have hijacked English language. It's not even our language. Yeah, so you're I'm sure you're absolutely right anything they do in English first, yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, No, it says no, mom is not the original term for mom.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Well, according to Google, I don't know what mom is not.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying anything that we do here if based on what they did, we changed it because they own English, because they are English, right, they are England, they are in English. Anything we do is derivative of what they've started. Okay, So I don't know about the mom mom thing. I was just saying, it sounds like amos. I don't. First I was like, she's saying ma'am. She is like our secret mom is ma'am.
Speaker 3: Because maybe we should start correcting ourselves a little bit.
Speaker 1: Mom is more commonly used in the UK, like mom is UK, mom is US. We know that, but.
Speaker 2: Also in the US depend where you're from, because it's mama and daddy. You're from Alabama.
Speaker 1: That's an accent. Though this is an actual spell.
Speaker 2: But I don't say, but this is Mama and daddy.
Speaker 1: But this is this is this. Mom and mom are generally the two universals, and it's a spelling thing more than an accent thing. And then mom was spelled different like mama because the accent the a they'd been didn't spell it different because they said it in the South differently.
Speaker 3: I think Ray and Bay call each other and Mom and Daddy.
Speaker 1: What each other each other. No, not anymore, we don't anymore. Why Well, I called her moo moo and she didn't like that, and it's like a cow. She called me diddy, but then it kind of sounds like, yeah, a sex party, did he did?
Speaker 2: He gotta drop that.
Speaker 3: I understand why you said sound I've gone with.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're gonna come back to the show in a minute. Okay, where are you what season?
Speaker 3: I I go?
Speaker 2: Oh, Season two, episode two. I just finally finished episode two. I'd started it. Gosh, I think last weekend.
Speaker 1: I very much recommend it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I very much recommend it as well.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a horse show. Therefore I did not get into it for a long time. My wife would be like, watch slow horses. I think it's gonna be great, and I was like, I I've seen Seabiscuit and it was fine. It was kind of that thing like really was in the mood. Horse racing shows has nothing to do with the horse, totally misleading. So that's cool. We played pickleball yesterday afternoon, Fine, there was. Eddie had a lot of promise coming into the.
Speaker 2: League, like just yesterday or just in general, he had a lot of promise.
Speaker 1: It's been been a tough run for him, though.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, like.
Speaker 2: What is it that he can't quite get down about pickleball?
Speaker 1: It's not well you can and can't get down, it's can you get down?
Speaker 3: Get damn? I feel like I started like so so like if everyone's running at a pace, I started behind everyone, and the better I get, everyone's getting better in front of me anyway, so like I can never catch up.
Speaker 1: You're only a week behind people.
Speaker 3: That's not true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely really one week. Yeah, we didn't play forever because I hurt myself.
Speaker 3: Man, I just feel like you guys are just getting really good now, like really good even from the time I started. You guys are doing way better than me.
Speaker 1: We played pickaball. It's super fun.
Speaker 4: But do they play more than you?
Speaker 2: So if there if you only a week behind, if you were to just throw in a few extra days yourself.
Speaker 3: You'd catch up. To do that by myself.
Speaker 1: No, I play with these singles like, but then you're getting better.
Speaker 2: He can't play with you with like somebody.
Speaker 1: Incorrect because Ross came over and I just trained him at how to beat me, and now he's a lot better. I was like, look, if you want to like move people, this is what I just watched TikTok videos and still that stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh they say that on TikTok.
Speaker 1: They show you all kind of stuff on TikTok. I'm a full I'm full pickleball algorithm.
Speaker 2: You're pick a ball coach.
Speaker 1: No, No, not really. I just take it all from TikTok and I learned stuff.
Speaker 3: And but Amy Bobby can like if he wants to put the ball right there on that corner in that line. He can do it with complete accuracy, which is like i'd say ninety five, I would say that high ninety five.
Speaker 1: What sucks about pickleball as you can't practice alone?
Speaker 3: What about on a wall?
Speaker 2: Could you get one of those pickleball distributors?
Speaker 3: He has one of those?
Speaker 1: I have shut up, and you have a.
Speaker 2: Machine that throws the pickleball.
Speaker 3: And spins it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can practice on your own.
Speaker 1: We set it up once we can quite figure it out. I'll be honest with you. We couldn't get it to go over the net and then land in the I.
Speaker 2: Just well, thenver turn it.
Speaker 1: I still have hope we can figure it out one day. Okay, but I don't go out there unless other people are playing like I'm I would. I'm not better than practice. Because I tried to say that thing up, I just couldn't. I spent too much time trying to fix the machine.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't know it. If you ordered the machine and you have the machine, you figure out the machine.
Speaker 1: I bought it was a cheap machine though, so now I'm like, I could tell it.
Speaker 2: For you on Facebook market Place. If you want to get rid of.
Speaker 3: Right, Hey, do you guys want to play?
Speaker 1: Eddie wants you guys to play so we can beat somebody.
Speaker 3: You guys want to play?
Speaker 2: You want to play so you can get better.
Speaker 5: I'd play you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ooh Morgan challenge.
Speaker 1: Eddie's like begging people now.
Speaker 2: That I like.
Speaker 1: It's funying. Yeah, a lot. There's a very high floor, meaning you can get pretty good semi quickly because it's a it's a simple game to learn and be okay at.
Speaker 2: Yeah. For my friend's birthday last week, she had a pickleball party that was like a really and she was turning and she's like in her forties and it was like probably seven eight girls, and I don't know, I just thought it was a really good idea. I was there. I was recovering from COVID, so I sat on the sidelines. Plus I was coming from work and I was dressed and I was late. But I was like, this is a really fun idea, and they were all it was just I thought, Wow, what a unique forty something year old birthday party. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you can play doubles. Yeah, it could be as hard as you want.
Speaker 3: It to be.
Speaker 2: She had like prosecco and we should they show what's prosecco wine? Like a sparkling.
Speaker 1: I know it's alcohol, but I don't really know.
Speaker 2: It's like a champagne. Similar.
Speaker 1: We play a lot of singles and it goes pretty hard. We go, we go pretty It's super competitive and it's good for me. I like to work out like I like to grind through stuff. And it's extreme. It's like a bunch of sprints without feeling like you're doing sprints.
Speaker 3: It's so competitive. Bobby beat me seven to zero.
Speaker 4: I was you only played a seven?
Speaker 1: Well, when they're single we're playing tournaments, Oh gotcha. So we'll play to eleven if we're playing real matches. But if there's like six people there and we're playing like a tournament to get to people, do we'll play a seven.
Speaker 3: How long was our match?
Speaker 1: About seven seconds?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But Eddie was getting better quickly.
Speaker 3: I'm still better. I think I'm better at hitting the ball. And just like my strategy, I don't have no strategy.
Speaker 2: You'll follow all the rules, like you know, letting it bounce.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean, yes, you have to let it bounce. But sometimes we don't know.
Speaker 2: Yes on the reserve, when you're serving and they're hitting it back, you have to let it be.
Speaker 4: Well then any other time you don't have to let it bounce.
Speaker 1: We sometimes will not know the time the extreme rules and have to look them up on the phone real quick. But yeah, we're pretty good. I mean, I guess I should know every single I was watching someone on TV the other day on professional Yeah, because the team that I'm a part owner of, the Texas Ranchers, they were in the MLB Major League MLP playoffs, So I was watching some of that and they made it to the playoffs. I don't think we want the title because I'd have been told I fell asleep. I watched, I watched, and then I fell asleep when like Orlando was playing it.
Speaker 3: It was late, late, late night.
Speaker 1: Was this afternoon? I'd like to say it was cool and it was eleven. I think it just fell asleep. Anyway, we love to it's fun. We would and I put out the rankings every week in our league. Okay, oh you know it's good. Is George Burge?
Speaker 2: I think I saw that in your rankings.
Speaker 1: He was He went to Westwood High School in Austin, where we all were together for many many years. He was the number one tennis player in the city. Really high school won the city.
Speaker 3: Champion, wasn't it Amy at one point the best nineteen ninety two I think she was eight.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety two Baby Acapoca tournament first place. Andy Roddick was also at the same tournament. He was playing in the boys. I was girls, but still could you imagine if I kept going? I think that was when I threw in the towel. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: By why would you?
Speaker 2: I think, I just I don't know. I think I was done with tennis and my parents didn't make me keep going.
Speaker 1: Too easy for you?
Speaker 2: You want a challenge, No, honestly, I don't even know how I want, guys, but I did. I've seen the trophy. It's for real.
Speaker 1: We can appreciate someone that see the challenge, conquers it and moves on with life.
Speaker 3: Right, Baby Acapulco's man, that place was a good place.
Speaker 2: That was the dad, the guy that owned the restaurant. He put on the tournament. Yes, Margarita, and my trophy is purple and gold purple.
Speaker 1: They gave it kids a kid a trophy of the same color as Margarita's.
Speaker 2: Because Baby Baby, I think it's just like a like a whole purple.
Speaker 1: It was a whole like purple.
Speaker 3: I mean their staple was the purple Margarita.
Speaker 1: That's that's funny. Yeah, okay, you're old. Here's that same colors on Margarita.
Speaker 3: I'm in the hate year old. Didn't know that, but yeah, you know we all did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Same, we've been playing, been playing pickleball. Did that yesterday? My wife and I at exactly seven o'clock watched BFFs last night on YouTube. Maybe I'll watch it. Why can you watch it?
Speaker 2: I didn't watch the whole thing, but I caught clips.
Speaker 1: I watched the beginning. So it started off with uh Brandon chicken fry in her house by herself and a recorded message. It was like twenty minutes long, and she was just talking about it seems like from everything that I've been reading, Zach Bryan's a real bad person.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Did you see the twelve million ndapart?
Speaker 3: So that so?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that why she dated him for so long.
Speaker 1: They did it for a year.
Speaker 2: That's a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was extremely abusive, and she talked about how she gosh okay, talking about how she didn't even know she was a victim of abuse for a long time.
Speaker 2: I understand that from They offered her.
Speaker 1: Twelve million dollars to shut up and not say anything, wow, sign it to sign an NDA, and.
Speaker 3: She signed it.
Speaker 1: No, kind of been the worst signature ever, signed it in then talked about it.
Speaker 3: I want to sign twelve million, so why would you not?
Speaker 1: They talked about it, and Dave Portnoy was like, there was no way I was gonna tell you not to. I would never tell me not to take money. That it's not my money. But they She at one point was like, was going to sign it, but her lawyer This is all according to the show, but the lawyers for Zach Bryan were being a little dodgy with getting like the contract and stuff up, and she was like because of that time period that elapsed and I was I was like, I don't want the money, and good for her. They started, she said they started her for her. Yeah, yeah, because she wanted to share she was abused.
Speaker 2: It's not about the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's better.
Speaker 2: And she became put it on herself of like I'll be able to take care of myself, no problem, and yeah, my story can help save other people.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what she said, and she at times was like she thinks about the other girls that he had dated, they don't say anything or and again this is that they're very version their story. So I'm listening to it, and I mean it was an hour or so. It was great, And I commend her because she did the first thing by herself recorded. Then she was with Dave and Josh and they did their show and they started like eight or nine million, and it kept going up and they were like eight million plus an apartment in New York eight uh plus? Is it is wild?
Speaker 4: Zach Bryan has that much money.
Speaker 1: It's selling out football stadiums.
Speaker 4: That's pretty incredible.
Speaker 1: I thought it was pretty incredible that she didn't take the money because that's so much money that it's life changing money for generations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, will this impact him? That sucks?
Speaker 1: Will impact I'm sure it sucks that he knows.
Speaker 2: You know, it may not, that's what sucks. It sucks.
Speaker 1: It may not really still play sold out football stadiums. Probably Yeah. And I will also say, and I believe her, but this is her version. I was say, again, I do believe her, but I just want to say again, we only heard one side of it. I don't really. I don't know if i'd believe the other side of it, but I do believe that if you've.
Speaker 2: Got someone offering twelve million dollars to stay quiet.
Speaker 1: No, you're right. At first, they didn't say how much the NBA was. It was over three years. She said they were going to pay her seven figures over three years, and they were going to monitor everything she did social media, podcast and at the end of three years it would all be paid out in full. And I assumed it was a million bucks a year just my brain going three years, or paid million books year. And then Dave was like, yeah, they offer you twelve million dollars and I was like, oh my god. For twelve million. There's stuff you don't want out there. She was talking about at one point, and she's like, I don't want this stuff out there because it's embarrassing. This is her saying this. She said, it's embarrassing to me. There was one point where he had rented her house for a birthday, and she talks about all this emotional abuse, and she was very open about things that you could tell were uncomfortable for her to talk about, and that he was like, hey, for your birthday. I'm going to bring you this house, bring all your family whatever. And he was on tour and he was like being difficult, like I don't even want to come back there for your birthday. Then she was like, don't come. He was like I'll come anyway, and he shows up and she ends up feeling uncomfortable. Tonight before birthday, they're at this house. She goes to bed and she wakes up because somebody's screaming, and it's like all of her friends and they're all like crying whatever, and apparently he I don't know if he was drinking or whatever the case was, just like starts going in on all of them, telling him how much they're losers. And they're hanging out with her because she has money like all of her friends. But it's all recorded on video, and she was like, I have this. I can release this because I don't want to becase it's embarrassing for me. And so I was pretty brave. I've heard uh well in multiple layers, because it's crazy to think someone offered you all that's life changing money for you and your kids, possibly their kids, and she was like, I don't make that kind of money. So it was very hard for me to say no to that, but I just could not do it. And she even did say there was a time when I was like, I'm taking it, but her lawyers were like his lawyers were like just kicking the can a little bit for some reason because I don't for whatever reason, I don't know, they were showing text messages or any thing. The whole thing.
Speaker 2: Mmm, okay, I guess we can go back and watch.
Speaker 1: It, yes on YouTube. It's I mean, it's a podcast, it's a bff's podcast. They were even talking about how they were going to quit the podcast prior to this. They were like, Day was like, we were gonna be done with this podcast anyway, with all three of them, and it's it made me really sad for her.
Speaker 2: So yeah, because I just remember seeing like different clips of them, and I'd been out of the loop, so I didn't know any of this part. That's why I was like, gosh, why was she with them for so long? Because the clips I would see of then, it just goes to show it's a good reminder of like you don't know what's going on, because they would look so happy at times, and you know.
Speaker 1: Even the breakout part where you put the message on Instagram. She was talking about they had broken up, and he was like, you can control the new arrative of the breakup because she's the one that's out and it shares her life and say whenever you want, whenever feels comfortable. She was like, I was gonna like let all my close people know first before and then she just woke up and he just like put it on Instagram. At the same time, he had started like a riot account, which is a dating and they talked about that.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was really compelling in that way. It was really great content to consume because it was so compelling because she was so honest and being extremely vulnerable, and it was really cool to see like Dave and Josh like be her friends and be like f that dude. And they did the disc track which we played, which was hilarious talking about his STDs. It's funny, yeah, but that was it. We watched that. Last night. We played pickleball and then we watched that, and then I takes like thirty minutes to wind down every night. Now my wife doesn't like my wind down.
Speaker 3: What's your wine?
Speaker 1: Then watching TikTok in the bed, I've put AirPods in how.
Speaker 2: Does that wind you down?
Speaker 1: That's what she says, because you're you're like stimulating yourself in stimulation.
Speaker 3: I'm like, my wife has the same one, exactly, very and I said, I don't understand it, but we all don't march to be to the same drum, right.
Speaker 2: I know what most experts would say, that's not considered a wind.
Speaker 1: I would consider myself an expert and me, okay, it was more. It was more of an expert in me than me.
Speaker 3: You're right exactly.
Speaker 2: You know yourself, yes exactly, and you sleep great, so.
Speaker 1: That was good. I have no problem getting to sleep, ever, so getting to sleep is never my issue. Okay, so I think that would counter sorry, your argument. Yeah, getting to sleep is never an issue. It's staying staying.
Speaker 2: Asleep well and then yeah wake Yeah, it's the way you wake.
Speaker 1: Up three hours in. It's like I wake up and I'm going down on the roller coaster of your should because it's hilarious, it's actually pretty serious. I read a thing though, I'd just see toast with honey before I got about all that goes away?
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Where'd you read that?
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Somebody was like it was talking about and I really I screwed with my wife on this because she reads a lot about like cortisol and and I call it cortizone just to mess with her. I'm like, my cordzone is just not good.
Speaker 3: Oh is that not the same thing?
Speaker 1: A cream, cortisol stress stress.
Speaker 3: One of them's for like xm rs on Themquito, my.
Speaker 1: Corzone killing me last night?
Speaker 3: What about that that tea I got you? If you tried the tea, the sleepy time tee I did.
Speaker 1: I did that years ago.
Speaker 3: Didn't work.
Speaker 1: Mine is more of a fundamental.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can get to sleep, eddie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when it wakes up on the roller coaster, get the little tea.
Speaker 2: Maybe if you put honey in the tea, oh maybe the king. Is it the honey or the toast, Like, which is it?
Speaker 3: It's got to be the honey.
Speaker 1: It's the honey. But I also, I don't even know what I read, like it was like fiction, cortisols. It wasn't even about waking up. It was just cordiso levels and general. I put it thing, a honey was on my bed when I go to sleep every night, I'm freaking poop. Yes, honey, I just wake up and I'll have some honey.
Speaker 3: Christopher Rove And and.
Speaker 1: But do you want your bet for the week? By the way, yeah, we're up ninety bucks ninety five dollars.
Speaker 2: It says here, Yes, honey and tost can help you sleep.
Speaker 6: It's probably the same thing Bobby saw though, Yeah, provides a steady supply of glycogen, saying that right like the type of blue coats stored in the muscles and liver, I think.
Speaker 2: That it also has which is help sleepy.
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving. Yes, I think everybody's different. I think mine comes from an anxiety. I don't think I ever actually realized more than just like an imbalance of hormones, a general imbalance of hormones.
Speaker 2: I know, we got to remember that thing I got you for your brain. What if that would change everything?
Speaker 1: You just I would love it. I would love for something to change everything. I think in my mind, though, I have to accept that nothing is going to be a change everything. That it's got to be a fundamental, extremely slow shift of changing how I do anything, because there's not going to be a magic pill or show. But if you could just shock my balls once really hard and it changed me, I do it. Sign me up. You know they do that your balls? Yeah, like the worst possible place like shocking my balls.
Speaker 2: No, there's some place off Charlotte that'll How do they do ball shocking.
Speaker 1: Like if that were the sixties or whatever, like they would experiment on you, I know, but I'm saying like even worse will be like on your ball. And I would say if there was like a magic like taking pills swallow at the same time when I'm shocking the balls and you'll be fixed, I would do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess so one time, one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sign me up. I got one. Whoever Wednesday, I'll dread it Wednesday morning, Wake up ball, I got it with a ball shocking to day. Oh it's Wednesday, Amy, you want your bet? Yeah, okay, let me pull up mine.
Speaker 2: Hit me with it. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I already know what it is. So if you go over to the Tennessee Mississippi State game, yes, you're gonna take hold on.
Speaker 2: I gotta pull up. Well, you just said give it to you and then Okay, I was gonna write it down, but I might as well just pull up draggings and do it live.
Speaker 1: Amen, you got it. We'll do it live.
Speaker 2: We're doing it live hold on. I love the security. Every time I have to log in with.
Speaker 1: My face to get your code.
Speaker 2: It was good because I feel this is double protection.
Speaker 1: Code double protection. You won't get the same field I'm in.
Speaker 2: Okay, give me the game.
Speaker 3: I got you on that one. It's funny.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of things I say just kind of game.
Speaker 3: No, I hear it.
Speaker 1: All the listeners that like reach out and I say those a little secret, They're like, we heard that joke and already got it. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I feel the same way about my stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 3: I'm sure everyone does.
Speaker 2: I feel like sometimes I say things I'm like, well, that was lost, but we probably heard it though. No, I don't think you did.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're gonna take Tennessee Tennessee minus twenty four and a half, and you're gonna put one hundred bucks on it.
Speaker 2: I'm finding the game.
Speaker 1: It's at Tennessee, Misssippi State in Knoxville, six o'clock.
Speaker 2: I got it. I'm taking which.
Speaker 1: One Tennessee minus twenty four and half. Okay, one hundred bucks?
Speaker 2: Wow enness See minus twenty four and a half. I'm wagering one hundred. Look how much I've grown. I used to have to give you my phone to do this, and now I'm basically a DraftKings expert. Place bet one hundred dollars. My total payout if I win will be one ninety and ninety cents, and.
Speaker 1: You're up ninety five dollars right now.
Speaker 2: So correct.
Speaker 1: So if we lose this, when we're back to pretty much even, we don't want to lose it. If felretty good, I just put five hundred on it just to we're riding together, all.
Speaker 2: Right, and I still have money in the bank.
Speaker 4: Amy, do you want to ask what any thing's about that bet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear anything from anybody else a girl.
Speaker 3: Okay, I did have an opinion on that, bet.
Speaker 1: I'd like to hear it.
Speaker 3: I think it's a terrible bet.
Speaker 1: Okay, Amy, feel great about it? Okay, feel great? A couple other things before we get to Australia. Come on, and I have three things. I made a note for number one. I found a place of talent has the absolute greatest orange.
Speaker 3: Juice, really fresh squeeze.
Speaker 1: It's so for I don't know if it's so oh fresh or I don't think they're putting anything in it. I think it's just I think they're maybe grow even growing the oranges in the place. Is how good it is. There's a place called Elegy in town. I don't know they've ever been inside of it. I only order it for uber eats. Maybe I've been in once. You've been there. Yeah, great copy, dude, the orange juice. I check them up on the balls for it. Oh again, Yeah, for a whole tank of it. Everything now is me shocking my balls. It's the greatest. I ordered it by accident, like two weeks ago. I don another one today. It's the greatest orange juice. I don't even orange juice is fine. It's good even.
Speaker 3: Does it have pulp.
Speaker 1: Slights? But not really. I think you could go and never taste the pulp. But I think if you wanted to, you could taste a little pulp.
Speaker 2: Okay, it says it's fresh squeeze, housemade orange juice.
Speaker 1: It is. This is not an ad because again, might have been there once. It's the great it's the best orange juice. Now, my stomach doesn't always do great with citrus, like extreme citrus. I would chug that thing anyway. It's real good. So somebody a note about the greatest orange juice I've ever had, because I have whole list of the greatest things, Greatest place I had lunch, greatest place I had dinner. That's the best orange juice I've ever had? Is it Elegy in town? Here in Nashville. I like to shout out Morgan because Morgan I gave Morgan. I get a key to my office and I guess I need it because I come up here and I can't. It's locked or something. I don't know. And so I said, can anybody put a key on a key chain? I don't have fingernails, so I'm bad at separating them the keys, you know what I mean, Like separating that thing to put the keys.
Speaker 3: That's hard. It's hard.
Speaker 1: I'm the worst at that.
Speaker 3: And you don't have nails, really, so.
Speaker 1: I'm the worst. If they're something I was, I'm really lacking a skill. And it's putting keys on keychains.
Speaker 3: That's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: She then tells me how I have too many keys on my keychain. I'm basically a janitor. I did not realize that this is too many keys, and I started to think, what are even these keys?
Speaker 3: Oh? You don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I got some that are like have like little red red on them, So it must be something.
Speaker 3: It's a key. I'm sure it's something.
Speaker 1: There must be a reason. It's like day, how many do you.
Speaker 5: Use do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Zero?
Speaker 1: You need a separate key.
Speaker 5: You need like a separate one that you for the things you use every day.
Speaker 1: And then one that's okay, I know what one of them is. This one it's to a storage unit. It's got you know why. I know that it's a storage on it.
Speaker 3: Ah, got a label.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think one's a house key. I know one's an office key. That's all I got. I don't have a car key because I have the thing. We just sit in the car in it too. So anyway, that's the deal, Morgan, thank you for putting that on. You're welcome. It did take a little longer than we anticipated.
Speaker 5: It did because there were so many keys in such a small ring.
Speaker 1: Okay, see, and she kept blaming the keys when it was a human error.
Speaker 5: Was part human, part key ring.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's take a quick break here. If you're watching us live, there is no break really, but if you listen to the podcast, a quick break and we'll come back. Okay, things before we get to Australia. So this is a baseball here this if you're watching on video and you can see this, where can where can people watch this video if they're not watching live, which they can watch live now in many places, but where can they watch this?
Speaker 5: They can watch it back on YouTube or Facebook.
Speaker 1: So it does live on YouTube after it's done, yea, and on the Facebook feed on the bibunture channel you can watch this. So this is a baseball that I got Scott's staff from Creed to sign. Now, my idea was I was gonna get a bunch of artists to sign it baseballs, put them in this little shelf ave and then sell them for auction them off for Saint Jude as one whole thing. I think that would be really cool to get a whole cabinet full of artists signed baseballs and so auction off for Saint Jude, and that would be cool. And so I have a box of baseballs here. I'm an idiot. So this is a baseball that's empty. And we had Parmale up here and you'll hear that interview coming up in the days, and I was gonna get Parmally to all sign a ball. I handed them Scott's stat ball. So now I have a Scott's staff and Parmally sign ball all same ball. Kind of hate that about.
Speaker 2: Me, but you should just keep adding to it.
Speaker 1: I'll just keep this one as the Scott Stat Parmale ball and then I'll just start with the other ones. But it's I saw the empty ball sitting there as they were signing this one, and michaels like, wrong ball, wrong ball, wrong ball, and then I didn't just want to, like have the drummer only from Parmeally signed with Scott's stab. So I was like, oh well, I didn't even say anything to them. So this is a Scott Staff and Parmally signed baseball, Scott's staff from Creed and Parmally. If we get them to a song together, it be worth more.
Speaker 3: They do do really good.
Speaker 1: You just the wombs wide hooping. So I'm gonna put that in the shelf. And so when an artist comes, I will keep the empty ball to my left.
Speaker 3: Smart man.
Speaker 1: I when I was I was a little little deflated because I wanted to and I want of my collection different, a little more robust than it is just one. But I'm gonna leave it all up here. And the door stays locked, right scuba, so no one's gonna steal it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not only is it locked, but it's actually on your phone. We have like a digital key card, so it's not even a key, and I've only given access to a certain number of people.
Speaker 1: I don't have that. I don't have whatever that is.
Speaker 7: It's on your phone.
Speaker 3: I made you as one of the people that should have it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I didn't download anything. I mean, so if you have probably on me for not downloading something. What about this thing here?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: This great?
Speaker 7: That one is a temporary key fob just to get into the building. Yeah, because then eventually we're gonna switch full onto the app on your phone, So you probably download that soon like a terrible idea. But you have access. And this door locks at noon and it locks throughout the whole weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I need to I do need to download something?
Speaker 3: Yeah you should. I could show you.
Speaker 1: Okay, you'll learn about all show you please. We're gonna get all or most of this from AI Perfect criminals sent to Australia. We're primarily from Britain in Ireland, most being English. About seventy percent of convicts that were sent to Australia were English, five percent were Scottish, uh oh orange juice, twenty five percent were Irish. The convict ratio male to female seventy five percent were male, twenty five percent were female. I wonder if they separated those and also I wonder I'm gonna learn about this in a second, if they just send them over and they were like import and it's like you're on criminal linane and go create your own life, yeah or there, yeah, yeah, yeah. The British actually sent convicts to Australia to relieve overcrowding in their prisons. After the American Revolution ended in seventeen eighty three, the British could no longer send convicts to the American colonies after the Revolutions, they sent them to Australia.
Speaker 3: Whoa so before though they would send them to the Americas.
Speaker 1: Some other reasons for sending convicts to Australia. Britain wanted to establish a colony in the southern continent to prevent the French from expanding, so they were putting people there to also squat if there's somebody if there's somebody there, nobody else can come and take it.
Speaker 2: You know what this makes me feel like? Or think of the districts in Hunger Games like that Australia was like maybe District three because it says that they were primarily to force labor to build roads and railroads and there was military enforcing them like they were labor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they basically built that country. That's crazy, like they're like, here's your island, go build where you're gonna live, but really we want to use it for later.
Speaker 3: You're talking about Australia.
Speaker 2: As I'm talking about Australia about Hunger Games, the island that would be like one of the districts and like like hey, you have to build this district up.
Speaker 3: So no one was in Australia other than the natives.
Speaker 1: The military native Yeah, natives, we call them Australians.
Speaker 3: No, No, like the native native Australians.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I think there are people living there, but what's actually native? Even Native Americans weren't native to America. They came from We've everybody's been migrant forever. So you could find the most native and then go and they actually moved there from somewhere else. So it's kind of a tricky question, like what was the native because I don't think anybody actually knows what was truly native because every everything has been so migrant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's a's a big question because we go way back. Do you go way back in history to try to find that out back to the fifties. No.
Speaker 2: No, they would sometimes chain them.
Speaker 1: Together, or they do that. And I saw guys out yesterday mowing and weed eating chained. No, they I thought they were at first, because they're all in orange jumpsuits and they were perfectly positioned, like within like three or four yards from each other, perfect gaps, and they weren't. I thought they were.
Speaker 3: They weren't prisoners.
Speaker 1: No, they were prisoners. They weren't chained, though they were, but they were so perfectly gapped. I was like, look at the discipline of those guys. I thought at first they were.
Speaker 2: They were.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe they've chained you together when you go to jail now just to go walk in the courtroom.
Speaker 2: And would they'd be chained while they're working, like building infrastructures chained. But if you had good behavior, you could work independently.
Speaker 1: The name Australia was suggested by English explorer Matthew Flinders, who was the first to circumnavigate the continent in eighteen oh three, so he went all the way around Australia. Tara Australis was used by a publication of his map and book. The name Australia was officially adopted in eighteen twenty four. In nineteen oh one, the six colonies of Australia federated to form the Commonwealth of Australia. Australia is also known by the names of oz down Under, the Lucky Country, the Sunburnt Country, and the Wide brown Land.
Speaker 3: Never heard the white brown Land.
Speaker 1: The wide brown land?
Speaker 3: You said, the white brown Land?
Speaker 1: Yah? Know, if I said the white I did the wide But yes, so they sent prisoners there. Can we see if they were like did they have to build it on? Were their prisons or do they just again they just landed a port and it's like literal work here and live here or were there actual like housing centers they put them in once they got to Australia. But that's interesting because now it's so western. I mean, it's basically America. I've been there. They're nicer they drop on the wrong side of the road. They do, or we do. But Britain sent criminals Australia for punishment. Man, what if he didn't do it? Because it wasn't like that sucks. All of a sudden, You're on a ship in the water, having to go to the wide down country or whatever it's called, and you appeal.
Speaker 4: Your conviction and they got to ship you back.
Speaker 3: The white brown the white brown country.
Speaker 1: Also your nickname on the pickawall court. Don't hit it to the wide round country that guy covered. Some court conditions for convicts were often harsh. On board the ships known as hulks, convicts were often overcrowded. Yeah, I would imagine if it's prison boats, it's not like they're putting a lot of care into the human element. Living conditions were unsanitary and disease ridden, and the female factories, which they call them. Living conditions were also poor, with overcrowding, poor sanitation, and widespread disease. Convicts could gain limited freedom through a ticket of leave or a conditional pardon. So there must have been courts over there too. Imagine you're a judge and that's that's where you have to go. Yeah, Most convicts stayed in Australia after their sentences were served, and some became successful settlers. So I guess there were parts of Australia that you could just now be free. I'm probably like the West, like here, like they would just give you some land. Just move the move to Oregon and we'll give you four hundred acres. So Australia, you're now free. You've served your time. Go settle this place. Huh you ever been there? Amy is a long flight. I want to go, but it is a long flight.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of places that want to go.
Speaker 1: So we wonder what the longest flight is from here? From here, because it's Australia is like California, and you keep going. Europe's like New York and keep going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the other way.
Speaker 1: H The longest flight from the United States Singapore Airlines from JFK to China Singapore chingy Changi Airport. I say that eighteen hours and fifteen minutes. The flight requires four pilots to operate due to its lengthen duration. Wow, that's that is all I hear is dehydration. Yeah, I fly to freakin' Ralei and I'm like, I can't. I need water. I'm dehydrated.
Speaker 3: I hear leg cramps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, blood clots, So you should wear compression.
Speaker 4: So that's why you gotta get up and walk up and down the plane.
Speaker 1: I never get the cramps. I get the they get dehydrated.
Speaker 2: Bad.
Speaker 3: You don't drink water.
Speaker 1: I try, But if I go to sleep, I strike like a bottle of water an hour. But try to go to sleep, then wake kep drink four bottle because you've been asleep for four hours. You can't stoma, can't handle it. Okay, So do we feel good about our learning of our general learning of Australia?
Speaker 3: Yes, why it existed?
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel like I'm ready for trivia, not now, but like just in case that were to ever come up, if I'm playing a game, not here, just in life.
Speaker 4: What would come up?
Speaker 1: I don't know Australia trivia. Australia was originally a prison to what country? H So that's England, England.
Speaker 3: Ireland and Ireland and Scotland.
Speaker 1: England would have been accepted seventy five percent or English. I'd probably been looking for that answer.
Speaker 3: That's cool. I learned that.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that or were they chained together.
Speaker 1: Yes, well I didn't say that officially, but I'll you're.
Speaker 2: Just thinking of the questions I should get.
Speaker 3: And then after they served their time, they were like, go settle.
Speaker 1: Why why not? Only were they so they weren't just sent there as prisoners? What was the other motivation for putting prisoners on that island?
Speaker 2: Infrastructure?
Speaker 1: Build it, to keep the French labor settling, Yes, to keep the French from settling and take care of that land. Yeah. And why did they choose Australia to send criminals?
Speaker 4: It was far away?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, because it was the wide brown Lands.
Speaker 1: Not you're not inaccurate about the term, but that is inaccurate to the answer to the question.
Speaker 4: Probably because they couldn't escape, because there's nowhere to go.
Speaker 1: Why did they choose Australia to send them? I don't even asked that question. But you know why they sent to Australia. They ran out of space.
Speaker 3: And remember that they ran out of space in America.
Speaker 1: They couldn't send anymore. I'm sure there was space.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of space, all right, cool, And that's the America is right, not like America North, not like US.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's here because it was after the revolution. Oh okay, I think specifically it was here, Okay, otherwise there's a lot of room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we have original Australians here from like revolutionary times.
Speaker 1: They have been English.
Speaker 3: So yes, the yeah, that makes.
Speaker 1: Sense, not that there aren't original Australians here, but not for that reason.
Speaker 3: I got it because they Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: You do some bvoicemails and we'll get close to closing up shop. Let's see Ray give me number three.
Speaker 2: Hey, Bobby Eddie is always complaining that you guys are calling him old and all that. But the way he.
Speaker 7: Says window and wheel sounds like he was born in nineteen forty two.
Speaker 3: What do I say? Window?
Speaker 2: And is that an old person thing? Window and wheel?
Speaker 3: What's window?
Speaker 2: Window?
Speaker 1: He thinks you put a.
Speaker 3: I do when I say whistle, I don't think like.
Speaker 2: I think it's the South Texas thing because my dad talked like that. But also my dad was born in nineteen forty one.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, but there you go. That's it's more of a regional thing than an age thing. That But I'm not, guys, fi, I'm not that much older. Like I am one year older than Bobby two years older than a me on LUNCHWI.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why you're getting mad at us. He said it, he said.
Speaker 3: You're old, dude. Because he's saying that, I get annoyed because you guys call me old.
Speaker 1: Well, and then he gave something he felt you do that's older.
Speaker 3: But I don't say whistle or wheel or window.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, dude, I don't know, dude. I don't even hear the TV sometimes. Close Captain used to be like a fun thing for only British. You need it. Now it's like I got to actually I don't hear. Sometimes it'll say like dog barks and background phone calls somebody, and I don't hear any of that. And I'm literally using close caption like it's supposed to be used as a deaf person or I would miss context of the show. Yes, the question is why do women date older guys? This is from an article, and I feel like sometimes they do these articles and they're like, we spend a bunch of money on research to ask why people drink water and turns out looks like they were thirsty, And you're like, why you spend money to do that research? Huh? And so here's the one. Women date older men because they have careers, better homes, and better manners.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 1: Why else would you date someone purposefully date somebody older. Now, you could date somebody that happened to be older that you had like sensibilities with like, right, But if you're going to purposefully date an older guy, it's for the things that someone older provides.
Speaker 2: We all provide that across the board. As we get older, you would think that we've progressed upward, not only emotionally, financially, spiritually.
Speaker 1: Understand your point.
Speaker 2: I mean, like a younger man could date an older woman for the same.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't about that. It's just about young women and guys.
Speaker 2: No, but I know it just sort of a loose wasn't equal rights article?
Speaker 1: No, that's probably another article.
Speaker 2: I just think the goal would be the older you get, the wiser you get, the more you know.
Speaker 3: But that's not always true.
Speaker 1: No, I think I'm way dumber in some ways.
Speaker 2: No, you've had a lot of growth.
Speaker 1: In some areas. Yeah, but of course the better better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but sometimes you know, you go backwards, you know, and flow.
Speaker 1: Okay, what did you just say? You don't Evan flow.
Speaker 2: I thought it was.
Speaker 1: It's not even flow. No, that's pearl JAMSNG and flow. Ups and downs, I believe is what that isn't for. I mean, I know what it means, but I believe EBB and flow would be an up and down the goods, the bads, the ebbs, the flows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, I don't know y'all are who are y'all all with younger women?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, okay, two months, two months.
Speaker 3: My wife's two months younger than me.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about Mike d Over there? Yeah, younger three years okay, lunchbox.
Speaker 4: I my wife is how old she'll be?
Speaker 2: She'd have to say her age? Just how old?
Speaker 4: I mean two and a half years, a year older?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay hmm, but.
Speaker 1: That's only like organic age. I feel my wife's much older than I am in a lot of ways and maturity and women, I think mature a lot.
Speaker 2: Faster, which is probably why we're attracted to emotional older men, because y'all have now finally matured. Yes, yeah, because like think about it, Kayla, word to date someone her age, he'd probably be so.
Speaker 1: He'd be nineteen. Hell, she's not really nineteen.
Speaker 3: We know that. We know that.
Speaker 1: Ray give me a voicemail four.
Speaker 2: I need business advice. I own a small business. I've been in business for two years, so I recently hired a social media manager. The social media manager got mad at me. Her exact words were upset and disrespected because I want to give away on Instagram from another social media manager and a photographer and they were going to do content and should do headshots for me. She made me feel very guilty about all of this, although we never had anything written in contract about a noncompete.
Speaker 7: Did I do something wrong here?
Speaker 2: This is my first time working with a social media manager. I don't really know what I'm doing. I just wanted some help anyway. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: I love the show. Thank you. Here's my advice. If you're paying somebody money and they're making you feel like garbage, I wouldn't pay them money anymore. That's the simple solution for a situation that doesn't even have to be a social media manager unless their job is to make you feel like garbage or make you feel great, like if it's to give you actual critique feedback on something that you're paying them to do. That is not the case here. It feels like somebody's insecure and it feels like they feel threatened. Therefore they are reacting in this way, and if this were happening with me, I would no longer hide to them. So without having the full context of the story, somebody making you feel guilty, if I ain't related to them, I ain't gonna be around them anymore. Guilt is not something I'm gonna take from people that I don't care about, or that i'm just supposed to that I'm just professional with. So not a relationship that I was staying. Unless you hire somebody as like, let's say, consultant's supposed to tell you if you do something good or something bad.
Speaker 2: Right, that's different, That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: That's different. That's completely but that it doesn't seem like the case. Here her exact words, she's upset and disrespected. Okay, I pay you. I'm upset I have to pay you money, and I feel disrespected that I'm paying you money, So I will no longer do that. It doesn't seem like a healthy relationship. But in the end, I feel like this person is probably threw she said, I think said she Yeah, I feels threatened. It's threatened. It's because somebody is doing a version of what she does, and maybe she feels like you being a part of that is is it's threatening what she's doing with you. So her reaction wasn't the best. You could talk about it and say I wouldn't say what did I do wrong? Because you are not the person to do anything wrong. I would just say why do you feel this way? And if yeah, we're spending too much time on that, but yeah, I would not work. They would not work for me anymore. If that were the case, I'd we see. I think that's gonna be it.
Speaker 3: Why is there money on the wall, Well, probably.
Speaker 1: Gotta shot a promo or something. Do you want to show the wall?
Speaker 3: It's making me a yeah, it's funny. Why I don't know. Just all the money has been falling for like ten minutes now.
Speaker 1: All money one of my draftings, A.
Speaker 3: Lot of money.
Speaker 1: Get ready to go get it. You guys have a great weekend and we will see you on Monday show. All right, that's it, goodbye, everybody.