Speaker 1: Just stop playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah sure.
Speaker 3: Capisode of Broken Play for the twenty twenty fold.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, why I say how you feel?
Speaker 4: Feeling good Man? Feeling good Man? Excited for this year, bro excited for the show, the show speaking.
Speaker 1: Really exciting for the show. Man we got.
Speaker 3: We got one of the best co hosts we can get in the world. Sometimes sometimes money came by what you want. You need connections, right man, we got the one and only Richard Ball in.
Speaker 5: The happy to be here Man, Thank y'all be pretty much. Let me pull up on y'all man.
Speaker 3: Noah for real ready when it comes when we're talking football and just talking sports in general.
Speaker 1: I noticed when we have some validation on the couch, and especially when they're they take me most.
Speaker 5: Cool. That's why I'm back.
Speaker 3: Hey, we ain't even hellustation, missiship Worth Alabama, Hey, washing it Botom game.
Speaker 5: There was some great game, very entertaining. I love them.
Speaker 3: Now before we even jump into that, do we feel like Georgia should have been Yes?
Speaker 5: No, you know why I didn't.
Speaker 1: Want Georgia in there because when they did to Florida State. You don't be a bully, be a bully to a bully school Florida State didn't even play everybody.
Speaker 3: You want to run to score up and go live and be eating on the sideline for lot on the side.
Speaker 6: They did the same thing in the National champions you last year. It was a blowout, you know, the sideline chilling. You got to make a statement. That's why you're supposed to win if you be Alabama.
Speaker 1: Is no you in the game?
Speaker 7: Man, that's the best team in the country Georgia. And you know that's saying a lot coming from me. Come on, bro, like hands out. I mean, it is what it is. You play the game any given Saturday, any given Sunday or whatnot. But you know, unfortunately they had a let up in the SEC Championship, but you clearly that team is a little better than everybody.
Speaker 3: Now I could agree to an extent, but after watching Michigan, Michigan defense will give anybody trouble, especially Georgia quarterback.
Speaker 5: If Alabama was giving.
Speaker 3: Him trouble like that, imagine what Michigan defense will do.
Speaker 6: I think Carson's are better. He reads better than Milroe back.
Speaker 5: Ain't nothing, man, you don't like that.
Speaker 1: No, it ain't like bro.
Speaker 3: I just know what they gonna end up doing after they leave school.
Speaker 7: Okay, I feel I feel you on that. Damn hold a clipboard for a years long.
Speaker 3: Man, tell me if Georgia had a mobile quarterback or something.
Speaker 1: Get a quarterback.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get a quarterback executing.
Speaker 7: Now, trust me, you gotta understand how much pain that runs through my veins when I even compliment anybody from down there. But the man do good. He executes, He does what he's supposed to do. And you can't deny what the hell they did this past weekend.
Speaker 5: Bro. That was that was against Florida State.
Speaker 3: Because at first I was like, well Florida State defense, but a lot of they they playing again, third.
Speaker 7: Frings two sixty points. Bro, I don't care what. You don't care.
Speaker 5: What, man they said.
Speaker 3: Florida State should have been playing the right I seen, I'm talking about it. I said, Man, now that going too far. But if on the Florida State host, Bro, I know we resting, and I know I.
Speaker 1: Got third strings out there. I don't rather nobody even make out on the bed.
Speaker 3: Don't get y'all had whooped like that. Just say yeah, walk walk home. That's how you make a statement. Don't play man, they didn't. That was that was ugly Washington quarterback Michael Pennix should have worn hides me.
Speaker 5: I like that and the LSU quarterback.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong, but once you watch it, Bro, the man is so poors you.
Speaker 1: Don't get around him.
Speaker 5: Very impressive.
Speaker 1: Old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know, Bro Nicks. I don't mean knowing Themator started talking the conversations, said, yeah, after four years at Amy, I said, four years at Amy one.
Speaker 1: No niggas using that COVID today.
Speaker 6: What, Well, he's been hurt a lot in his career, man, so he's had a lot of.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well he's supposed to be playing on sign right now, Yeah, right now, because it's talent.
Speaker 6: I'm talking because of eight and he's the one letting all nay sayers know. Michael Pennix is letting all they say. It's no link, no mirror.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty four. Man, it's a new year. You know what that means. It's time to get some new money. If you not on prize picks, what you waiting on? Go sign up right now, use our code broken plate. Whatever you put up, they gonna match up to one hundred dollars. So if you put up eighty three dollars, that's all you got left after Crystal shop were not here to judge you, but they gonna mash them eighty three dollars. Now you could come in and put how many of them more or less? You want one of your favorite players. You think they're gonna score twenty five points more, You don't think they're gonna score twenty five points less? Pick up six up to twenty five times your money?
Speaker 1: What you wait for?
Speaker 3: Man, it's available and over thirty states, two to six players any sports. We got college football coming down to the last game, national championship.
Speaker 1: We got playoffs coming up with the NFL. We got NBA.
Speaker 3: Peak season, college basketball. Man, stop playing and come get your money.
Speaker 5: Prize peaks.
Speaker 3: It's the way you say you want money for the twenty twenty four How you want money and you ain't signed up for prize peaks. Come get some money, man, tell them now Green sit you from broken play. They want to blame me or row against uh that Michigan game. Right, you gotta blame a center in the offensive corner. I don't know what plays they start up running, man, that look like a nine. You the ball football team out death.
Speaker 5: Now this is the one time I might disagree with you.
Speaker 1: What, man, he just ain't got it.
Speaker 5: He's not a quarterback. And in that show, we were talking earlier pressure.
Speaker 7: For them to even be in the playoffs, giving Nick sab and the ain't have a quarterback. Remember South Florida they were playing, They had a boy play quarterback. What's the guy that transferred from Norre Dame. You don't know his name, right, So he was starting at Alabama and then mill Rode won that job by default.
Speaker 5: Man, He's not a quarterback, and he can play a lot of other things.
Speaker 7: There's a wide receiver, there's a running back, there's dbs, and there's special teams all over the field. But I'm telling you from what I saw, especially during that Michigan game, he just he doesn't understand concepts very well.
Speaker 6: What is one key player that stood out to you pertaining to him and I understanding concepts?
Speaker 7: That third well, it was two plays that third down before the last drive, the third down where he missed the read where he should have pulled and hit the guy in the flat, and the fourth down play on the quarterback draw. He had increase. But what he did was he was not poison enough to say, all right, let me read if I have to bounce it a gap or two over to the left to where I can run it and the walk into the end zone. I got it. But what he did was say, man, I'm about to run right here as fast as I can. And it's exactly what he did. That's why it looked like a welcome all play.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mm hmm what it is.
Speaker 1: But okay saying that. J. J. McCarthy didn't show.
Speaker 3: Me nothing neither though the mission quarterback, and they praised him so much.
Speaker 7: That's why the game was so close. That them quarterbacks are doing this right here? Which one is more mediocre? You're on switching?
Speaker 1: But I think mirror what what mirror is? A sophomore?
Speaker 4: He is a that's a good question, Yes, sophomore.
Speaker 5: I think you got a chance, all right.
Speaker 1: If we take it here? Come look in some games you see him play.
Speaker 3: Light bro, but they got a receiving the court and I'm like, why are not getting to play made the ball now?
Speaker 7: If he can't see that, man, I'm telling you he again, I could be wrong.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not an expert, but from what I see and from what I took, especially from this past weekend, he may not understand the concepts. Well, that's why his the play calling was limited. Damned it looked like a triple option team out there in the Rose Bowl versus Michigan. To be honest with you, every successful player was him literally taking down, taking.
Speaker 1: Off with else seeing that Richard, why Georgia couldn't stop?
Speaker 5: Good question? You know that's they say.
Speaker 7: That's like one of them curses for them, for them, bulldog faithfuls, like they can't get over the hunt with Alabama.
Speaker 5: So it could be some of the intangibles mixing.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know if Nick Saban just look over that Curby a certain way get or he got something on him because you know they was on the same coach staff. Maybe at a party he got a little pictures and videos. I hate to send it to your wife. We gotta win this one. What are you talking about? Co I got the email right now.
Speaker 5: I don't put it past nobody.
Speaker 3: And I see, I see see your mother in law. Like, don't right for they getting asked man, But I do think.
Speaker 6: I'm not mad at either game though, great games, great games.
Speaker 1: What about Oregon versus Liberty?
Speaker 8: Oh waste the time, God, Liberty, Liberty dated.
Speaker 5: They did not.
Speaker 7: Stop like cut that out some some situations. See this is this is where the comedy can or whatever committee picks these ball games.
Speaker 5: This is who they get me messed up?
Speaker 7: How you not put Georgia in the final four, but you'll stick Liberty up against Oregon and Oregon only two losses with the Washington so they arguably could be one of the ones in the final four, if not one of the first ones out.
Speaker 5: That ain't that ain't right?
Speaker 4: Man? In the next year that I believe twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, but do you think that's too many?
Speaker 5: Though? It's gonna make money now, that's.
Speaker 1: What they came about. That's why Alabama was in it.
Speaker 5: It was about money. There you go. I'm with you on that.
Speaker 1: But it was about money.
Speaker 4: But Georgia, I feel like Georgia's fan base is strong too.
Speaker 6: I know Alabama. I think maybe a little Alabama fan base a little strong.
Speaker 3: Can't be compared to did you see bro when the man if you could get them country count when that game that came looked like it was an Alabama home game to a Michigan throw up with it. Then they were like they found that section didn't even know what that May Michigan people.
Speaker 1: Out there, I feel like, so who you got Michigan versus Washington.
Speaker 7: Phoenix, Man, I gotta go with him. I ain't gonna lie to tell you that. He was so impressive to me over the weekend. It was almost like I think he wasn't on a run where he was just twelve for two will and this wasn't just the third yeah, and he wasn't just sitting in the pocket. He was having to move around having the sight of just watching pressures and everything like or adjusting the pressures and everything like that.
Speaker 5: But now he was impressive.
Speaker 7: And he wasn't throwing screen routes or flats and running backs.
Speaker 5: He throw all over the feet.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you this. They gotta run the ball though. If they don't run the ball, then be in trouble because it's like I feel like they even with clock management at the end of that game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, just this rule.
Speaker 4: Johnson got hurt at the end of the game.
Speaker 5: So they gotta change that rule. Bro, I don't know, they gotta change that room.
Speaker 4: Because the clock wasn't running.
Speaker 6: I'm like, yo, they give him a chance to Texas to win this game.
Speaker 7: It was forty five seconds. The running back on third down went down.
Speaker 5: He was hurt. Hurt, so they had to stop the clock.
Speaker 7: Once you get everything set, you need to start that game clock as you.
Speaker 5: That that serves at the time out. If I get hurt, that's ugly, man.
Speaker 1: That's why you see some of them. They'll crawl off the field.
Speaker 5: I don't think buddy can move.
Speaker 1: I'll be be straight.
Speaker 4: They're gonna straight.
Speaker 5: Into the NFL.
Speaker 3: I don't want nobody to question this or say nothing else about it. Gilamar Jackson the MVP. Now it's not even closed.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: What he did against Miami.
Speaker 4: They won fifty six to nineteen.
Speaker 1: That was a statement game.
Speaker 6: He threw five touchdowns when eighteen for twenty one, three hundred and twenty one yards.
Speaker 5: They look unstoppable.
Speaker 3: And they say he ain't no quarterback. Quarterback, boy, he's not quarterbacking.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what she said recently.
Speaker 3: Yes, because they were talking about MVP said he's just not quarterbacking.
Speaker 5: Who's that? I couldn't tell you that quarterback. Here's the term.
Speaker 3: Mhmm man speaking with Lamar should be m v P. What's going on with Jalen Hurts? What you think, what do you think the biggest problem is because he got the weapons?
Speaker 1: Uh, I think they're gonna change his style.
Speaker 7: Look, man, I know this might be polarizing to say, but I don't like a quarterback that does not show emotion. And you know it'll be times where Jalen Hurts is just so cool, calm and collected. Bro, you gotta talk to somebody, You gotta you gotta show something. And I'm not saying that has anything to do with it, but to bottle up that emotion and bottle up that ship all the time, it's got to come out of some way from a fashion, whether it's gonna be productive or counterproductive. Man, I just think it's a lot of pressure on the man shoulders for real.
Speaker 6: But they lost for the five man to the Cardinals.
Speaker 4: Job. Hey, I wish I had that.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want to say about him, that, don't give up.
Speaker 5: He's very slept on.
Speaker 6: You're not giving up talking about drafting the QB. Like y'all don't need the draft a QB. And I like the fact that he playing right now. They ain't got no shot making the playoffs anything like that. You say, Man, let me wait the next year, let me get trade itself and that man going crazy right now trying.
Speaker 5: To win, and that mess La.
Speaker 6: Fucking the Eagles losing guaranteed San Francisco the number one spot he had. He saw the players watching the game, So now the San Francisco gotta buy.
Speaker 3: Cowboys could win the division. Yeah, they own the conference.
Speaker 4: They got they got the tiebreaker.
Speaker 6: If they beat the Commanders, they're gonna beat that boy.
Speaker 5: Hold on, Cowboys win, they win the division if they win.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, there's a lot of playoff scenarios.
Speaker 5: Man, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Chiefs one.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm here to say, you know, I'm the I'm one of the biggest Pat Mahomes supporters.
Speaker 1: That could be.
Speaker 5: I don't like him. Man.
Speaker 3: It's not even fall watching them no more. When it used to be Pat just do something exciting, like.
Speaker 7: Man, Bro, it's a real thing with that magic rubs off Bro and a lot of that stuff. You know he was pulling off the last two or three years for some ship you'll never seen before. It's just not falling their way right now. Whether it's the drops where it is all the drops, you know what I'm saying. So it's literally not dropping it needs.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm. It's so surprising they did make a play for the hop.
Speaker 1: The hop would have been solidified. What he needs d hop even.
Speaker 5: Bro man, y'all get out of here.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 7: I love Julio, but come on, man, he is not a good Kansas City.
Speaker 5: He is not a good fit in Kansas City.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: He just needs somebody.
Speaker 7: Went off, and you know, I love him, just like y'all love him.
Speaker 5: If it ain't who you know, it's Julio.
Speaker 7: I love him, But that that ain't a fit for them.
Speaker 1: So I don't know they need somebody. But right now, Lamb ceedd Lamb showing his aim.
Speaker 4: He went in fantasy leagues for everybody.
Speaker 5: Was that a controversial call? And you know that, you know that, you know that from.
Speaker 1: Getting what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Remember the last time I was here and I told you how Detroit got hold in Dallas.
Speaker 5: Another this is this is part two of that soccer. That man went to the ref.
Speaker 7: Not only him, but the quarterback and another lineman went to the ref. They not going over there saying hey, how you doing for the last player of the game. They going to say, hey, I'm reporting as an elgebra receiver. There's video evidence of them going over and having this conference with this guy. I don't understand how they could not make that right. They they'll they'll erase a pass interference, they'll pick up a rough in the pastor flag, they'll pick up an intentional ground flag. They had all the tools and all the time and all the knowledge and make that right, and they didn't. And you know why they didn't.
Speaker 5: I blame the coach.
Speaker 1: Well you here, boy, No, Bro, because after oh, bro, just kick it and go to over time.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 3: After that and after you didn't get that, I'm saying I understand what he's saying.
Speaker 5: I still go for two even even after you for this.
Speaker 7: It's didn't Camel though, Bro, that's Dan. I actually had the luxury of playing beside him. I understand what he's doing. He's just one of those guys. Yeah, he's just one of those guys. I get what he's doing. And then on top of that, man, we go to overtime, play another eight ten minutes. That's that's risk risking somebody getting hurt.
Speaker 6: But yeah, but you were talking earlier with me about how like the head coaches plan with the rest before can talk about that.
Speaker 7: Little bit, So before every game, high school, college, NFL.
Speaker 5: You meet with the head coaches, meet with the referees.
Speaker 7: This is the time that you discuss anything they might go crazy in the game.
Speaker 5: This is where you talk about your trick plays.
Speaker 7: And I saw a former head coach Rix Ryan even says, sometimes we draw the plays up so there's no confusion when it happens.
Speaker 5: Everybody know the fake punt to where.
Speaker 7: If I got a guide lined up on the sideline blending in with the with the bench players, Okay, I need to be aware of that. So the head coach would take that time to make them aware of that and anything.
Speaker 5: Else that might come up. That's tricky, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Even eligible or excuse me, not eligible, but linemen reporting is eligibles.
Speaker 5: They go over this before the game.
Speaker 7: So for that to happen on top of them still reiterating the fact that, hey man, I'm an eligible guy. You know what I'm saying without being obvious about you know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Johnson just got the ring.
Speaker 3: They in Dallas, Jerry, this is the top of the year. Jerry got money like a motherfucker. They're not finna lose that one.
Speaker 7: We know why this happened. We know what has happened. I just hate my dogs went down like that.
Speaker 1: But they still they're still good the playoffs Brown.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, but they could have been meant something, Bro, for them to go down and win that game.
Speaker 5: That that that meant something for Detroit.
Speaker 6: They would have been number two seed for Shore got to buy. So that was a very important game.
Speaker 5: Now finna get the cow Boys.
Speaker 4: Could his number two right now in the NFC.
Speaker 5: They need that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Detroit is three.
Speaker 3: But after washing Detroit, Detroit gonna give a lot of people wrong.
Speaker 4: I like him, man, right right now?
Speaker 6: They would face the Rams in the playoffs in the wild card.
Speaker 1: Hey, the Rams is not no pushover. They getting healthy too.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that Stefford, he will come back to Detroit, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they wanted to make that happen. That story that.
Speaker 5: Would be good. I like that storyline, like the there you go, there you go.
Speaker 10: Yeah, now he's even even more riggs there you we know, lie you got would have been two seeds.
Speaker 5: That storyline had to throw that flag.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Let me make this right, y'all. Falcons lost this week. Yeah, I'm not a when I say y'all, we're talking to the viewers relaxed.
Speaker 5: No, I love the Falcon. Bro. I'm with him, Bro, what we could keep going?
Speaker 6: What it is?
Speaker 5: Bro? You want for real? Yeah? That church, we had to break down the church.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you, Bro, telling you, I think it's something behind it that that curse had us not draft Justin Fields when we had the chance to draft him. Uh, it's numerous games to where some crazy ship doesn't happened.
Speaker 5: Don't mention. No, that was before the Super Bowl. Yeah, the super Bowl. Yeah, that's right, that was when they were building, right, come on, man, don't get me started. I just depended at this point.
Speaker 7: I just depend on the Falcons to do Falcons things, and I end up on the right side of whatever bet I make.
Speaker 4: They still can make the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Who that they play the Sames, they got to beat the.
Speaker 4: Same they have to lose for them to clinch the South.
Speaker 5: Get out of here. I don't want to see neither one of them.
Speaker 1: Teams play.
Speaker 5: Ship. Who you want to win the South end? It's out of them three.
Speaker 3: Just let him sit out this year, let them get bye because it's like when you're watching bro, Tampa Bay.
Speaker 5: I had Tama Bay.
Speaker 1: Against the Saints.
Speaker 4: You just go out there to crazy, have been.
Speaker 1: Looking good all these games, then you play.
Speaker 5: The sat stunk it up any given Sunday, Bro, tell him.
Speaker 1: Man, what you think about how they're doing Russell Wilson.
Speaker 7: That is fucking tragic. That's tragic. But Sean Payton set that tone as soon as he got there. People go back and watch and remember all the reports and everything he was saying when he first got there, at the shots at Russell Wilson, he made it clear, Man, I'm he's not my guy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 7: And for the franchise quarterback to be benched for the last two games just for monetary reasons, man, that's and they're not hiding it, you know what I'm saying. They're very blatant with it. It's that's that's that's tragic, Bro. And it's not like the guy was playing bad.
Speaker 4: He was having a little solid year. His numbers were kind of big.
Speaker 1: Where you want a five game in a row, right, I.
Speaker 5: Just don't don't. I don't agree with it.
Speaker 7: I think it's horrible, But it's one of those situations where the powers that be are going to remind you that they are the powers that be.
Speaker 3: How often does this happen over like in the in the league and stuff like that, because this is more noticeable.
Speaker 5: But you know, I know it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes where like even like with maybe or receiver got.
Speaker 3: To get a certain amount of catches the game playing go away from him.
Speaker 5: Not getting or if you're in favor, it goes to you.
Speaker 7: Let's say, if I got these three catches to make the to get his incentive and and and he's loved throughout the organization, Oh, he's gonna get them three catches. It might be one of those pitch situations to where he's in motion and you know, one of them cheap little passes they do now. But then again, if it's a guy they're trying to get out the door, he russell Wilson and go and sit down. Let's say whatever money we can, let's make sure we re protect this asset, which is a pretty good, experienced Super Bowl winning quarterback and be able to you know, capitalize on whatever value we have after the season. I mean, it's a smart business move, you know what I mean it is you can't deny that. But at the same time, you just hate to see a guy. We all know this guy, straight up him down.
Speaker 3: Just a good guy, Bron, good family man for real. He don't curse, no, take care his kids, take care future. Yeah, Bron, And then you can't even get along.
Speaker 5: With your coach. Yeah. I hate to see that though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they're gonna they gonna owe him one hundred and forty two.
Speaker 5: Million, so he like, what did he go if we leave?
Speaker 6: The people are saying the Falcons, those are the top two teams, Falcons and Giants.
Speaker 5: Hope they don't do that ship. We need somebody to create a splas rise up.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna say please, don't think so, bro, Bro. I don't know where he could go though, Giants would be a good fit.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean quarterback. Yeah, I'm gonna say everybody much. I'm gonna say everybody.
Speaker 1: But what about the commanders?
Speaker 4: How they like how Bro?
Speaker 5: No way they like you think they like him like that? They pay him.
Speaker 4: He's still on his rookie contract's only his second year. But that's right. He can throw the ball, bro like.
Speaker 6: He's leading He was leading the NFL passing yards young Bro. Like he's a rookie contract. Right, they're gonna keep them.
Speaker 5: They're gonna get that bang for the again business.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know that's it.
Speaker 3: But just to cut him though, you don't got nothing like what's your plan Sean Payne.
Speaker 5: You don't have nobody else waiting.
Speaker 7: In the wing only scenario I see working out for them is they just do like an even swat with Fields in Chicago. You think he won't just a field, But that's that's why I came like I had like a little roadblock.
Speaker 5: Fields ain't his type of quarterback either.
Speaker 1: What is his quarterback though?
Speaker 5: Pocket I don't like.
Speaker 1: You could just hear him in the owner the office streaming, well.
Speaker 5: What is he doing?
Speaker 3: Is passing percentages up?
Speaker 1: It's ton times he's doing. He's learning the office that you the cats out the back. I don't like nigga quarterback.
Speaker 4: I don't like they saying quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: I hated Jamis and I hate him. I thought you just had James because he stole. No, I had him because he was a nigga. Man.
Speaker 5: It's all signs pointed something.
Speaker 3: Man, you turned around and have a white quarterback in the first week, man, they might have will go ahead and see it, man.
Speaker 5: It'll happened.
Speaker 3: Dolphins worst bills for the al C East title.
Speaker 6: Who y'all got, I'm gonna take bills. Who's at home? Miami's home? Oh yeah, yeah, we talked about that. I like Miami, like its make or break.
Speaker 3: And then the reason why I like Miami they coming off after a loss and I'm talking about there you go, nigga Tyreek finna go to slap crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like Miami.
Speaker 3: Many Miami got a lot of fast a players that running back running back.
Speaker 1: You saw they running back fastest a change.
Speaker 4: See man, what the hell Tyreek man like dropping passes?
Speaker 5: Bro dropping touchdown? This is what it is.
Speaker 3: Though Baltimore hits. You gotta brace yourself so he ain't just like I'm a catch and slide. That motherfucker might be sliding with you.
Speaker 5: May be he out there, Bro, Baltimore is on the whole another level.
Speaker 1: They don't want no sleeves on defense. They just out there.
Speaker 5: They they they on the roll right now.
Speaker 3: They have a I'm not saying this calling him this, but they had a nigga team like this is a nigga team, like, Bro, we ain't on all that fan.
Speaker 1: No, hey, save.
Speaker 5: Flowers for real? Ns he is for real real? Who else is up for Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 4: I think hooker who got hookah got that sold up? Hooking the cool?
Speaker 1: What do you? Who are you playing?
Speaker 4: What the rims receiver.
Speaker 5: And said, West Coast Ship.
Speaker 1: I don't be watching. I'm never gonna down. You were watching that looking watching the Rams game?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: And I used to like Rams uh, b y you because I like Aaron Douncan pull up?
Speaker 5: What do you?
Speaker 4: What are you doing poking the cool? Like he killing fantasy bro? He kicking my ask Oh.
Speaker 1: Nigga, how can we forget c J?
Speaker 4: Stride?
Speaker 5: That's what I was thinking about.
Speaker 3: Yet even look whoever you said, because you're wasting your time?
Speaker 1: J Stroud game.
Speaker 4: It's a quarterback, yeah, c J.
Speaker 3: Stroud easily So we got so Marcelle say the bills, we say the dollars you got? All right, we'll see, we shall see pissions finally get a w what up though, Hey.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what it is when you watch Detroit. They coached too nice.
Speaker 5: Flint Troppics baby Bro the coach too nice Flyinn Tropics coach too nice.
Speaker 4: Bron is a nice guy man. He's been through a lot.
Speaker 1: But that was up on Boston seventeen.
Speaker 4: Boston money line at halftime.
Speaker 5: Hey, but I took that lot of money line too.
Speaker 4: I swear it wasn't even that's a crazy because.
Speaker 6: Man, but the money line when they beat Toronto wasn't that high either, because like it's the trade, like they Og was gone, like they had three of their players gone.
Speaker 5: It was that was an easy act. Hey, what about that trade?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: The Knicks won that trade? For sure.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it moves the needle for the Knicks. But man, hey, buddy be locking up og Og?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, man, a little sure, and you know that.
Speaker 4: What you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got the point. He got that points when Og go to the bench wasn't Yeah, I don't watch it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had Minnesota minus one.
Speaker 1: Look at you. That's why you man, somebody do he move the needle? Nigga?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see though, m hm.
Speaker 1: Since Job been back, Job been the best shooting guard in the league.
Speaker 5: Man, I hope he stayed. I hope he do the right thing what he stayed.
Speaker 4: Of course, I.
Speaker 5: Know, but I hope he Somebody getting this just help you.
Speaker 3: See, he ain't been on Instagram since everybody got flip phones around him.
Speaker 5: That's hard. I don't know if he bush or no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: He got a flip phone deal, like it's an endorsement.
Speaker 5: It's somewhere.
Speaker 1: Uh, I forget.
Speaker 3: It's like something no kid flip phone. So like they just showing the flip phone and he gets it.
Speaker 6: He was gun first game back hit the game winner. That was awesome against in New Orleans. Yeah, versus Pelicans, first Repelicans.
Speaker 5: They won.
Speaker 4: Four straight, four straight, and now they lost three straight. So he didn't play in Denver. I thought that was pretty funny.
Speaker 6: He didn't playing Dipper because that's when the first ship started up in That was funny.
Speaker 1: He's still mad at them about that ship. You spinning and spinning.
Speaker 6: They got San Antonio to night, so they should get back on the winning track. A.
Speaker 3: The Lakers, by suit, have been three and eight since the end season tournament. They cheated the hell out of Lebron. That was a three point shot.
Speaker 4: But as Toad was on the line when he lifted.
Speaker 7: Up, Hey man, I'm not I'm not questioning the riffs. I'm not questioning the instant replay. If it's fort is on the line, it's foot on the line. You can't if you got a signe twenty one foot, Bro, you just gotta.
Speaker 9: Deal with.
Speaker 7: And I'm I ain't gonna lie, brother, I'm I'm kind of over the Lakers, the light show. Bro, I'm one of the ones that's tagged out. I'm done with the Lake Show.
Speaker 5: Fired darbhead. He ain't got nothing to do with it. What are your bro, We we got it. We got young, youthful talent in this league that's taken over this league. Man yield to those guys.
Speaker 7: And I ain't saying I'm not trying to out nobody. I'm not trying saying nobody.
Speaker 1: Is lebrun is still one of the best players in the league.
Speaker 5: Arguably? Yeah, sure, arguably who will argue that? A lot of people?
Speaker 1: So all right, all Joe said, you don't think he top five?
Speaker 5: No, I answer that real fast. And I don't even like basketball.
Speaker 3: Your name me five players better.
Speaker 7: Than him, Gil, Chris, Alexander, that boy in Okay, see Tatum, my boy Tatum, I like my Rent, I like Jaylen Brown and uh joking, bro, Lebron is not on the court with them. I love Lebron, don't get me wrong. I got I got a Lebron jersey. My brother love Lebron.
Speaker 6: You're taking those people in the game seven over, Lebron, all those people your name.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm not doing that. Yes, not taking Jalen Brown.
Speaker 5: I'm taking Tatum for Shure.
Speaker 7: I like my boy, okay, seen like morn like.
Speaker 5: And you tripping, you're tripping.
Speaker 6: And get you a player, man, like, give these you gotta give these coaches some time, bro, like the span of coaches.
Speaker 5: Like. But the first week I knew this.
Speaker 3: It was the first game when Lebron had to tell the coach, you know, I could play point guard. Right If I'm telling he's not the coach for me, I might will coach your damn team myself.
Speaker 5: And that's when Lebron Lebron ain't respecting them since m hmm. But is that a good thing to call your coach out like that?
Speaker 1: Man, brain Mark Jackson in there, that's.
Speaker 4: Not happening, crazy cam R find the deal.
Speaker 5: Jason underground. Man, he ain't even going mainstream no more. That's what it looks like.
Speaker 4: He's not even getting interviews.
Speaker 5: It's just crazy literally built that DYNC out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of that, what they need to do their two games on the five hundred.
Speaker 7: Same thing they fall in the same boat with me as the Lakers like. It's just you know, shout y'all had y'all run, man, it was a great run.
Speaker 1: I don't think they should have gave wise Man up.
Speaker 5: I mean wise Man forgot about it.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying no.
Speaker 3: When I say give him give him time to develop, you're talking about get a coach of time.
Speaker 1: They don't get a player time to develop.
Speaker 5: They got some.
Speaker 1: Talent over there. What's your boy, kamonga he whatever? You know what I'm talking about, Nigga, you can play. If you watch this, you can play. Tag coach, you could play. But they scared to tell the coach they could play.
Speaker 4: They just missed. They missing Draymond Bro. He's kind of the glue bro to make the engine run.
Speaker 5: No question, better for no question, no question.
Speaker 4: Jordan Poole Bro he's having a shitty year.
Speaker 1: Because he don't want to be in Washington.
Speaker 5: He chilling. He got got some money.
Speaker 7: That connuity is a real thing once you start moving pieces and think you're gonna feel somebody else in with with just a I don't know. I guess a talented guy more attractive at whatever.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean. It's not gonna work. That connuity is real and it's awful.
Speaker 1: If you had to pick.
Speaker 3: One player right now coming out of college, like save for answer, Chicago had a number one pick.
Speaker 5: Who are you going with? A basketball? Football? Football? Who's the team?
Speaker 1: Chicago got number one pick?
Speaker 5: They going away from.
Speaker 1: Justin Fields and going with Caleb Williams.
Speaker 7: Hell no, I don't understand why. Why is it a question of Justin Fields returning or not?
Speaker 5: How the hell you not?
Speaker 3: They're going away from him, that's crazy. I'm telling you what they're gonna do. They're going away from him.
Speaker 4: That that they're channing his name like that's crazy.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 7: But if they are going away from him, I'm not drafting Kyler Williams.
Speaker 5: His stocked plummeted this year.
Speaker 1: Washing Cayler Williams this year, all you might need to come back.
Speaker 7: I'm going with Phoenix. I'm going with three other quarterbacks before I go with Kayler Willias. To be honest with you, what three Now?
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna say Phoenix. I would go with bow Knicks before Kayler Williams. Don't don't do that. Stop stop.
Speaker 7: I said now I'm doing this, But I said before. Now I'm saying I'm not saying both Knicks is the I'm not don't do that. But if you ask me who I'm going with before Kayler.
Speaker 3: Williams, case bon Nicks going end up playing inside lineback when he's in the team.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, get your ass on defense.
Speaker 3: It's just gonna be like gonna remember the title when they started putting players where they really should have been.
Speaker 1: Both Knicks never was supposed to be. No damn quarterback, bro.
Speaker 5: Man, you got a But who's another one?
Speaker 4: Drake May Jaden Daniels.
Speaker 5: I do like James Jayden Dais, Yes, May no May I don't believe in him.
Speaker 1: May gonna beat that like your boy up there in New York.
Speaker 5: Which Jones not ships. But I'm telling you, yeah, the last three quarterbacks out of un C are the same.
Speaker 4: Samhow is the same?
Speaker 5: A notch Maybe.
Speaker 4: Is gonna be all right? I feel like my draft still got Caleb number one.
Speaker 6: Man, I understand they know that it ain't really even like when the U s C when they played who they play in the bowl.
Speaker 5: Game and they drilled them through from six touchdowns take up quarterback for USC forgot who is that?
Speaker 1: It's a backup quarterback.
Speaker 5: What's that for Tennessee. He hard, Yes, the freshman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he tough.
Speaker 6: His comparisons like Jordan Love. But the back I saw us one of the one of the players, like we're a team. Now, we're a team that yeah, playing like I just feel like Kayla he got he was like maybe they felt like he was bigger than team and ship.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Oh yeah, they drilled goodness.
Speaker 1: But you gotta think he getting all that n I A money.
Speaker 4: Commercials, all the commercials everything.
Speaker 1: Man, don't come around like many ship.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to see.
Speaker 7: If he did what he's supposed to do. He should have had that team on lock and that work. That crying ship he did let me know someone was off.
Speaker 5: Bro. You don't go into the stance and cry with your mama after football. Now if you're inside the locker room in the bathroom by yourself, not with your mama on national TV. Bro, you he lost me on that ship.
Speaker 1: He probably selling the story.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 3: Rich is always man. We got there in Hollywood and now they got a move on Lifetime. Cry Man, you gotta watch then for real, Marvel Harrison Junior. They got him ranked number three, coming up deserving.
Speaker 5: He deserved.
Speaker 4: That's what Chicago should draft.
Speaker 3: Give Justine Fields some pieces, now, I'll tell you this the only thing I do love about Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: They put pieces around Jalen Hurts, not just I don't know.
Speaker 4: You gotta make shake.
Speaker 1: Give Justin Fields some pieces.
Speaker 5: It's still crazy to me how they want to shift him out of there. Man, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Justin Fields had on pieces that they got in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: They got so much.
Speaker 6: Chicago has so much leverage. They can trade that number one pick get more draft picks. They can trade Justin Field to the falcon like.
Speaker 7: This is where you see the difference between organizations and why this organization wins and why this organization doesn't win. Baltimore, Philly, Pittsburgh. They know how to move pieces around to make this shit work. If you got to cender piece like Justin Fields for it's no, that's the biggest question mark on any football.
Speaker 1: Like one of your favorite quarterbacks, which one Field?
Speaker 7: Man, I was mad as hell we didn't draft him real Yes, his rookie year he showed me a lot even though they ain't win much at all. But he's one of the ones the VIC esque you know what I'm saying, He'll change a game in one of two plays.
Speaker 5: It's Richard.
Speaker 3: After watching him when he went to Ohio State, that's when I realized Georgia do not like black quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: Better believe DJ Shock League.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: I did not know for three years, Bro, I did not know Justin Fields could throw.
Speaker 3: Every time they put Justin Fields in the game when he was at Georgia, it would just be a run can he throw?
Speaker 1: The boy went to Ohio State first game through a seventy yard paan Georgia racers.
Speaker 7: You know what Georgia did one time with Justin Fields put them in on a fake punt in the punt formation. Of course they ain't get it. That's that's when I was like, yeah, it's something to this. They put him down that you know, the full back, the block of the person to protect them for the punter. They put Justin Fields right there and went for a faith as if nobody would guess that this.
Speaker 5: Is a fake.
Speaker 4: It's a quarterback quote Jake Frown was in front of him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mm hmm, what.
Speaker 1: Are you at now? Exactly?
Speaker 5: Quarterback?
Speaker 11: Then I get it to be real talent that y'all get keeping off the field for somebody who's been a b.
Speaker 1: A real estate agent, I get it, or be working at.
Speaker 5: W s B TV for real.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, what am I to say? We got some comment?
Speaker 3: Will said, so y'all not gonna get prize picks in Cleveland. Look, bro, we don't own prize picks. Are a sponsor for the show, Nigga, if they're not being in Cleveland, help this show get read.
Speaker 5: I don't been never come to Cleveland.
Speaker 3: Dry your ass to Kentucky, put your bets in and drive back to Cleveland. Now, well, I'm gonna work on it. This shoar bro I said the twenty twenty four my new Year's resolution. I'm gonna start making people around me better.
Speaker 5: That's what's up. I ain't said ship like that.
Speaker 3: Jay Will said, let's get some Lamar Jackson praise around this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, we just did it. He the MVP. What you want us to say?
Speaker 5: You better be?
Speaker 4: I hope we win the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Man to dang Jay Dog thirty three said, I got jumped before a football game by my own teammates. God damn nigga, that one of your teammates. You were somewhere you weren't suppouted to be you know that thing about the fun.
Speaker 6: To get the joke.
Speaker 5: Now that practice, but we should have go for the game.
Speaker 4: He definitely didn't play.
Speaker 3: Hey, Brodie, you know what type of time you gotta be on with everybody in the Grits.
Speaker 1: They be like, no coach might man fuck that. He gotta get his ad warmed.
Speaker 5: Now the game game. I want to know who that is. I want to know who that is dog thirty three.
Speaker 3: We need more of this back six man three eight three seven by six two. If you can, bruh, send us a video can play face. We need to know more to this story. Where's y'all winning? What was y'all record?
Speaker 1: What position you played? Did you get on the field?
Speaker 5: Hey, nigga, did you play after amen?
Speaker 1: How you got jumped? Do you go on the field in Oran and nigga, how you gonna block for a nigga who just jumped? How you pulled?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Hear the guard.
Speaker 5: I gotta hear this story, bro, I gotta hear it. Damn Ja dall And you still got your number in your name?
Speaker 1: Nigga? Come whoop your hands again?
Speaker 5: Oh you snitching right? What did it do?
Speaker 1: Marvin Jones said, yes, sir, what did it do?
Speaker 3: Broke and play eighty five percent of shout out to you having New year. King Sheldon Roster said thank you for reading my coming and granted my Christmas wish. Shout out to the greatest sports podcast, Merry Christmas Game.
Speaker 5: That what it's about. It's awesome. Man, appreciate y'all said Merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: W M J said cowboys might work around and get.
Speaker 5: To the super Bowl. No, it ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm a cowboy friend. You are, oh damn bad, No, but they're not going.
Speaker 5: To It's Dak.
Speaker 1: Really, Yes, it's Dak Bro. You watched d Bro and all I said, and I was telling my partner this week and you're like, nah, he was like, I like that, Bro, I would like tell why. He was like, I see what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: He threw a pig.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: And I ain't saying he can't throw no, No, I know he's gonna throw peaks. But what I'm saying, Bro, he just like how you said, don't show no emotion. For Jalen Hurts that don't show no emotion.
Speaker 5: He has his moments if he's screaming and Ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for no reason. He's screaming when it's his damn fault. But shout your ass something. Go to the sideline and read that damn playbook.
Speaker 5: It's all gonna follow him though.
Speaker 1: Free Yeah, it always wait. I feel like he got enough weapons with that offense for sure.
Speaker 5: I mean they if they are home, they're doing their thing.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you this, Rich, it seemed good with ceee Lamb. You should not be throwing the cee Lamb. No fucking twenty times?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying, Great ship, Bro, somebody gonna somebody gonna lock they is gonna be a baits.
Speaker 5: I feel you, I understand.
Speaker 1: Get some chemistry with the other.
Speaker 3: Receivers because when they start doubling him in the playoff, now you're gonna be looking silly.
Speaker 5: Point Now, I got you, good, I got you.
Speaker 1: That's all what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Ship.
Speaker 7: If I got ceee Lamb, i'mnna feed him twenty times, about twenty.
Speaker 1: Look at his target, bro, he got the target. He had sixteen catches.
Speaker 4: Reggie, he said one for ninety two five.
Speaker 1: But no, Reggie, it could be he's just throwing it.
Speaker 3: He man aint came out in.
Speaker 6: Fright seven seventeen targets, two hundred and twenty seven yards, thirteen receptions.
Speaker 7: Oh no, we're rolling baby, No, no, no, thirteen out of seventeen. That's when I'm nice. When somebody's just rolling down. You got to feel him. But I understand what you're saying about building that chemistry with everybody else receiver, because you're gonna have to go to him.
Speaker 4: At some point.
Speaker 6: Cook's got eight targets and a touchdown. Hey, Cooks balls balling. You know, Dak loves his tight tight ends. Jake Ferguson six targets, four receptions.
Speaker 5: See that's at home and that's a different team. Yeah, I don't say this.
Speaker 1: Did you watch that whole game?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I watched the end, Bro.
Speaker 3: They hold Michael Parsons the whole game, bro, and they got to stop that ship.
Speaker 1: It's some way we got to write a referee, pray.
Speaker 3: You just watch Michael Parsons is getting done in hell every play.
Speaker 7: That's part of that conversation with the head coach before the game too. The head coach, what can I get away with type of conversations. You know what I'm saying. So it's a real thing or or you know what, Belichick. I don't know if anybody else does it. They scout referees. They scout with line judge, what umpire's gonna call holding more often than the other, Which which side judge is gonna call off side of how much room I can get.
Speaker 1: Because I'm doing a lot of holding again Michigan.
Speaker 5: If you watch that game Man Holding never play, you know that.
Speaker 3: They would let a lot of it go. Yeah, they were letting a lot of it go. We're doing prize picks.
Speaker 5: Boysmail Oh we got boyemail player.
Speaker 1: Now don't play.
Speaker 9: I need to learn how to say rebellion that you gotta be right. Then I thought that shout out to that I'm dying in South Carolina, and shout out to the girls. Uh team they could ass you.
Speaker 1: Shout yeah, I ever say memora, memobilli. I'm having down plas.
Speaker 6: South Carolina under seated man the girls Don Staley, Yeah, oh yeah, she ain't gonna lose.
Speaker 5: We gonna add one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, you're hey.
Speaker 12: Shout out to the Baltimore Ravens or Mark Jackson and the boy we just went in San Francisco. Cut they add But they thought was gonna happen here. Y'all got white people playing running back and all this other ship. But we coming a bitch and all black black people playing black people positions and whoop y'a lass and the white folks is the kicker in the centers and ship.
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 12: But yeah, shout out with Mark Jackson here MVP.
Speaker 5: They want to say that's how my resume.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not gonna argue with people when they have because everybody entitled to their own the pin.
Speaker 1: But Christian mccabella different, he'll ball.
Speaker 6: But I do under there that you go crazy for the all white, all white team for sure him all white Pro Bowl team.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Shout out the Broken plays?
Speaker 4: Man, appreciate y'all.
Speaker 2: Boys doing your things.
Speaker 4: All of the joints be hitting man. Last one I watched with the interview with Jamal Crawford getting the one with Damon Stottlemyre.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I appreciate, appreciate the good work.
Speaker 2: May second season for Broken Plays.
Speaker 4: Hey, bottoms is forty two. Here come man, keep up the good work. Proud of y'all boys, and so we appreciate y'all man at forty two on the way for sure.
Speaker 1: You can tell niggas.
Speaker 4: It's been pretty much sober sober people.
Speaker 2: This is Rika all the way from motherfucking Texas, big b, you know where it is. I just wanted to say I hate sports. I'm not interested in them. I don't like them. I don't have no teams. I never played my nigga don't play. But I love you, Nash like. I sit here and watch this ship like you sound like Spanish to me, this ship sound like Rushy, this ship sound.
Speaker 5: Like Chinese, And I don't give a fuck. Crazy you niggas is funny and I'm gonna stit hearing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch you and I'm a key key even though I don't know what the fuck y'all talking about or who y'all talking about.
Speaker 4: But I love you.
Speaker 5: I love your garts, I.
Speaker 2: Love eighty five South, I love you boys.
Speaker 1: I just want to say love you.
Speaker 5: Oh you like my voice?
Speaker 1: They turn.
Speaker 5: That what he's doing?
Speaker 1: Hey, No, on the side, bro, that's what it's a full like.
Speaker 3: We're gonna talk sport, just talk like, just talk in gentle But it's good when people just could watch it and just get a sense of what they.
Speaker 5: Watched right, but she lost two times for four work Texas man.
Speaker 4: Hey, hold on, no, a bunch of niggas are called in talking about that. Y'all gotta stop with this James Harden fuckery.
Speaker 2: What are we talking?
Speaker 3: Top five?
Speaker 5: Y'all?
Speaker 4: Can y'all get his nigga pap back?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is.
Speaker 8: James Harden done at any other than the stoppe stock You gotta stop it.
Speaker 4: Didn't even get it out there, so much bullshit, you got to stop it.
Speaker 5: Nigga disappear in the playoffs.
Speaker 4: No wrong is wrong? Broo average thirty and thirty plus.
Speaker 5: And ten for like three or four years straight. Bro, But it don't mean all time.
Speaker 3: When we were just talking about how Reggie just were making the comparison with Caleb Williams like some people just paysack, he was stack bro.
Speaker 6: They went to the Western Conference finals on more than one it came they they just played against the team.
Speaker 5: Let's kill this right now, Russell Westbrook or James Harden.
Speaker 1: I'm taking James.
Speaker 5: I'm taking Russell Westbrook, taking James. I'm taking Russell Westbrook hands down, no hesitation.
Speaker 4: Who's starting right now? Who's not? They're the same age, man, you.
Speaker 1: Know that's what politics and stuff.
Speaker 5: James a better player myself. But look, bro, Russell is the guy.
Speaker 1: You just is nice.
Speaker 3: You just talked about thirty and ten. This man, Russell Westbrook averaged a trumple double before you.
Speaker 4: That's what's up, bro, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: That don't matter you the same thing.
Speaker 4: Now, he was an eight seed.
Speaker 5: And they lost that, Russell, Yeah, it's by itself though by itself.
Speaker 4: He that team wasn't supposed to be in the playoffs, he went on.
Speaker 6: They put him on the back. But a seed never been in the conference finals. So you like, yeah, I's a.
Speaker 5: Better player I like all time. Yeah, oh sure, you said all the time. Yeah, shooting guards.
Speaker 4: Okay, hey, so it's a combo guard.
Speaker 3: So final predictions. What we got Michigan and Washington. What's the final score?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: I shut it off. I like Washington and I like them lighting up the scoreboard. Two.
Speaker 7: I like them at thirty one, thirty five. I say, let's say thirty one thirteen Washing.
Speaker 3: No, Misigan gonna be able to score now. And I'm gonna say this about I say this because they're gonna run.
Speaker 1: They're gonna run.
Speaker 8: I got you can run against Washington. I saw that Texas blew that game and they would not run the ball.
Speaker 1: They would not run the ballot all start. Now you gotta throw. They be warning that white Water back to look good. And I'm not trying to throw whites into it.
Speaker 5: But that's all it's.
Speaker 1: About, bro, because if you want to win, you won't do what I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 3: Now, people get nick same in a lot of credit, and this is why they give him a lot of credit.
Speaker 1: He will change the game to what he needed to win at the time. He don't give a damn.
Speaker 3: He'll bitch whoever switch out quarterbacks to just switch the game out for him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean he changed the whole scheme. Looked like of of what Alabama is doing for the last two or three years. They became that pound running.
Speaker 3: Quick little little Alabama did against Georgia. That's why Georgia wasn't ready for me. They ain't know what they do with it.
Speaker 5: It was just a bad week from the boy it was. It ain't no Georgia fans.
Speaker 7: I think Tech helped him out a little bit because I think they let off the gas with Tech. I'm not gonna lie to you if you go watch that game with Georgia play Tech. I think Georgia let off the gas.
Speaker 1: And that's what they get because I had over because.
Speaker 7: Tech Tech was I love tell y'all know, I love Tech and I was proud of the performance and everything, proud of the final score.
Speaker 5: Just fighting. But there, huh the game. No, they they are three touchdowns better than what you think?
Speaker 1: What you think, teke miss I like a quarterback with Georgia Tech.
Speaker 7: Uh depth and one of those guys on the outside to go crazy, one of those guys that are catched ten passes for two touchdowns and one hundred yards.
Speaker 5: They missing that one.
Speaker 1: How Georgia Tech had became Will was wanting to go there.
Speaker 7: That was just some crazy ass coincidental for real, especially in that offense. For real, I wasn't see Calvin. We had an open offense. Everybody after that. That was the wing T triple option. Shout out to Paul Johnson. They just looked up on some ship. For real, John bro different and the marriage Toms different.
Speaker 5: See he played in that wing T ship right after we left people.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to go final.
Speaker 5: He from here, Yeah, he's from South Georgia. Like, make it a little while something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's your predictions on the game.
Speaker 1: I got the game being thirty five?
Speaker 5: What it? Wow?
Speaker 4: So I got thirty to twenty six Washington, So we all in agreement.
Speaker 5: With Washington League.
Speaker 1: I just don't see. I don't see unless let's say, but shut up, somebody hold him up the trophy.
Speaker 5: Well, that's why I get it.
Speaker 7: It is to Washington though, because that quarterback play, it ain't no comparison.
Speaker 5: It's no comparison.
Speaker 4: Jad's all right, but he make his throw.
Speaker 5: It's no comparison, Bro.
Speaker 4: He's just dumping down, Bro, and they fall right where they need to be.
Speaker 5: And that's a six year event, bro, or six year vent you got bro? That shi it is ridiculous? What with that?
Speaker 1: Any closing remarks when we get.
Speaker 7: Out of here, man shout out to Mike tomlin Man, seventeen none losing seasons in a row.
Speaker 5: Yep, hey.
Speaker 7: Uh And he's the only coach to do that. So that's we're watching black history right right. No quarterback paying attention? Yeah, no quarterbacks. So that's seventeen straight seasons not not having a losing season as a black head coach in the National Football League. US should get at least three four more coaches.
Speaker 5: In the day.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you just said that.
Speaker 5: Guess what, rus no ship, Hey.
Speaker 4: I don't see them. Damn that personality?
Speaker 1: What's your meaning personally?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 5: That man? No, Bro, you might be on something man with that man, Russell.
Speaker 4: Wilson, you would do good Man, It wouldn't work, bro, Bro, Russell is just.
Speaker 1: Personality for real.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's not one of them. He don't seem like a Steeler type player all that.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 4: Look here, people, listen, bro.
Speaker 1: He was just in Seattle with Richard Sherman beach mode. You ain't them niggas fit in with him?
Speaker 5: No, they did not like it.
Speaker 3: He'll never fit in nowhere. Don't place he could go where he could fit in probably.
Speaker 1: Be New England.
Speaker 5: Bro, yep, New England and you don't want to go to He don't want to go.
Speaker 4: New England is a great fit for us.
Speaker 5: God, Bro, you said something in now ain't thinking about that and the.
Speaker 1: Weapons around him? But nah, shout out to Mike Tomlin.
Speaker 5: No, I do yep, what you got Marcella.
Speaker 1: Clo.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: I need to get this money, man, I need to picks him. Picks man, Oh man, we get the prized picks. Hell, yeah, this is my first one.
Speaker 2: Oh man, mm hmmm mmmm, I used to buy. I love the show, but I was just calling to see if sad but sinkle. I think he's really cute.
Speaker 1: And hey, manock that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Arrange something or I don't know, but yeah, you grow what y'all doing? I love the show and ye shout out broken, shout out of that.
Speaker 4: All right, so we're good on the voicemails. Appreciate it because he probably just had cong bad black.
Speaker 5: Play this one real quick.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got c J. Stroud over two hundred and seven yards?
Speaker 5: Like it? Oh, they gotta win that game to get in the playoffs too, Give me CJ.
Speaker 7: Stroud, Man, I like pickings over fifty six point five receiving yards this week?
Speaker 1: What do you got like?
Speaker 4: Gino over two hundred and thirty seven passing yards? Are playing loss Arizona?
Speaker 1: What do you think about them losing?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I had that I need I need Dek to score touchdown.
Speaker 1: So you said, you know over two thirty seven sir?
Speaker 5: What you got?
Speaker 1: Great? You guys A brief b Yeah, we ain't gonna win ship.
Speaker 5: All right, look I do, yeah, yeah, we'll do one more, God.
Speaker 1: Damn go, Yeah, you do a biggy ship. They want no whin We don't know getting no damn.
Speaker 4: Baker Mayfis they.
Speaker 1: Playing the Panthers here?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: At home too, might be must will with confidence?
Speaker 1: You got another one ready? Uh?
Speaker 3: And if you're in the Atlanta area, man, make sure you god damn bring your bigger ass the effect fitness, no, the people New.
Speaker 8: Year's resolution, It's easy right now. I have my fat ass in there too. I'm gonna start.
Speaker 7: Gardener, miss you under two thirty two point five passing yards this week. That's against your boys.
Speaker 5: Drop yeah, and then you know they got difference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. Joe Flacco lit up that differense.
Speaker 5: That's fla bro that's flat over. I'm gonna kire Walker over with the Russian yards. How many six?
Speaker 4: Gainst Arizona Arizona shitty defense, more sorry, more.
Speaker 3: More, more and less on garden, Miss you one hundred, bright back twenty five.
Speaker 1: First one. We win this first one. Oh shit, br this the this is the beginning. It's only up. So we got to think positive.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: We appreciate y'all tuning in to Broke and Play for the first episode of twenty twenty four. Man, hope y'all have some New Year's resolutions from New year goals, tackle them, complete them, anything you believe you can achieve.
Speaker 4: Man, here's some money, bitch, he said to the Pistons.
Speaker 1: Shout out the.
Speaker 3: Regie ball, Shout out the Marcel, Shout out to Greg, shout out the event, and shout out the no camera dot there and no camera thing, and you know it. Shout out to Dom. Y'all hate dumb, but shout out to him.
Speaker 1: So we'll be back unbroken.
Speaker 5: Played here you