Speaker 1: Well, well, coming your city, your conscious will be desired.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little come along.
Speaker 3: That's what caused inflation energy more than anything else, including their stupid spending on the Green New Deal.
Speaker 1: One thing they've been saying. A lot of your press hits get criticized. You know, folks that you come off as a very scripted.
Speaker 4: They say you like to stick to your talking points, and some media says you.
Speaker 1: Have that would be called discipline.
Speaker 4: Okay, you had not had a conversation with Joe Biden since that had happened.
Speaker 5: Have you had a conversation to him?
Speaker 3: That's so, but I'm prayerful about it.
Speaker 2: Block minus nineteen days until the presidential election.
Speaker 6: Coming to your.
Speaker 1: Don't I get and saying you a conscious song?
Speaker 7: From coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 1: Right News round Up, Information Overload. Our toll free. Our number is eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. It is only nineteen days until election day. Early voting in many states now ongoing, and in states like Georgia and elsewhere. You might want to check our website because you can vote on weekends as well as a public service, we put up at a register when early voting starts and stops in every state, and we put it up as a public service. We have the Kamala files, her radicalism and her own words that the media ignores, and the Walls files. We also put up Brett Bair's interview. She did not have a good night last night. And it's very interesting. One of the things Kamala first came out and said, We're going to have all this money available for black entrepreneurs. And now, like everything else that she proposes, you know, she's she has to back off once they get a negative reactions. It's sort of like, yeah, I'm going to cosponsor the Green New Deal. Oh never mind, I co sponsored it, but I don't even believe in my own bill.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm against fracking and drilling, but oh no, I never I never really meant that, even though I wanted to see oil companies. Also, Oh, I support government healthcare, medicare for all, no private health insurance. But oh that's not popular either, So I'm I don't mean that either oh, this is just a vanity project building a wall. But no, no, no, we we definitely need walls. I support free housing, healthcare, education, legal driver's licenses, college education, sex change, operations for illegal immigrants and convicted felons. But oh no, yeah, no, I'm going to follow the law. That was her favorite line lines, I'm going to follow the law. Well, the question is do you want to change the law if you become president. And so we find ourselves in a situation where you know, she's looking now to pander and and get more African Americans because poles are showing that she's bleeding support with African American men in particular. There was a CBS Morning News town hall on this, and you hear from one here from some Michigan community leaders, you know, saying a lot of African Americans are not into Kamala Harris and her campaign.
Speaker 8: Listen, a lot of black males are not into the heroes campaign.
Speaker 1: And I think this should have been done a while ago.
Speaker 8: We have tens of thousands of people that do not intend to vote and don't give a damn about Kamala Trump or anyone else because they don't see how this campaign this candidacy makes one bit of difference in their.
Speaker 1: Last Then we have sent our very on Sarah Carter and she was speaking with African American voters about Kamala Harris and the promises to them. And here's how they responded.
Speaker 9: Why do you think she's announcing this new economic policy now?
Speaker 4: Well, because most folks don't know what her economic policy is, so to come out with something, especially targeting black men, we need to know that, right.
Speaker 3: That's just like you're giving you.
Speaker 8: Telling somebody, well, if you come over here, I'll give you date.
Speaker 3: It's more so in a handsight, you know, vote for me, and.
Speaker 2: This is what it's going to mean. Good.
Speaker 1: Why why are you I'm doing it now?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: I like that that.
Speaker 1: Black man of old for you for sure, but awesome black men?
Speaker 5: Why now?
Speaker 3: But why not?
Speaker 1: You said you're for Trump? But why, says black men?
Speaker 8: Where Trump was in office us black people, it was easier for us to survive.
Speaker 1: So, in other words, it really does transcend race, doesn't it. When you think about what issues matter to people, they feel Biden Harris inflation every time they go to the grocery store. They feel it, every time they fill up their gas tank. They see that Harris Biden, open borders has created a national security disaster, which is also a financial disaster and a crime wave the likes of which we haven't seen before. They see it with their own eyes. They see this defund this mantle nobil law madness hasn't worked out particularly well either. And they look everywhere they look in the world, they see nothing but chaos and insanity. Anyway, one race that has tightened significantly is in the great state of Michigan, and that is the Senate race. And that is Senate candidate Mike Rogers has made incredible progress. And anyway, here's his latest Dad.
Speaker 3: These days, the most expensive vehicle to operate is your grocery card.
Speaker 10: I'm Mike Rogers. My parents were raising five boys on a teacher salary. Boy, you sure can't do.
Speaker 3: That today, Washington politicians are wasting your tax dollars on corporate welfare and getting hotels and healthcare to illegals, rather than making life more affordable for families.
Speaker 10: You shouldn't have to choose between putting gas in the tank and putting food on your table. I'm Mike Rogers, and I proved this message. I'll change Washington by putting you and your family first, all right.
Speaker 1: So, Mike Rogers, who's running against Slockan in Michigan, is now making huge inroads in what is a very very important swing state. And I would say this to the people in Ohio and the people in Pennsylvania, and the people in Nevada, people of Montana, and the people of West Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, if you're going to vote for Donald Trump, why not send in a senator and a congressman in your district in your state that will support his policies. Anyway, Mike Rogers joins us, Now, how's your campaign going. Looks like it's tightened considerably, and it's getting tighter by.
Speaker 2: The day, Yes, sir, And as we're telling those Trump voters, don't stop at the top. You've got to go down and support folks like me who will go back and get President Trump's nominees taken care of and start implementing the closed border policy and get our economy in shape. And it is tightening. And I was listening to your bit there Sean on blackmails, and we've really worked the black community across southeast Michigan, and we are making inroads because they know that for fifty years, the Democrats come at election time and tell them, hey, we're going to make your life better. In the last four years has been absolutely miserable for the citizens of Detroit, and they get it. And so we're having at least conversations where we weren't having conversations before. Same with auto workers. Despite the fact that the union leadership endorsed Kamala Harris, auto workers are not there. They understand what these horrific ev mandates have done to the auto industry in the few short years that these mandates have been in place. Same with Arab Muslims, they understand that they feel they've been betrayed by the Democrats. Now, they may not be voting in big droves for Republicans, but what we do know is they're not going to vote for a lot of these Democrats. So that's how we've been closing this gap and really getting people to understand, both light Democrats and independents that there's a better way forward and it will be more affordable when we're in office.
Speaker 1: What percentage of the time does Democrat slogan vote with Harris and Biden?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Now here's the funny thing you talked about in the beginning, when you're about Kamala Harris saying that I hate the wall, but now I'm for the wall. I hate mandates, now I'm not. Our opponents doing the same thing. And we're seeing this with candidates and all these these competitive Senate seats. They are now running as Republicans. They know that their policies have been a disaster. They are running as fast from the Biden Harris agenda as they possibly can get. And my opponent in her clothes in the debate was making appeal to Republicans after voting for the trillions of dollars for voting for the ed mandates over and over and over again. It's really unbelievable to watch. And that's why I think you're seeing these polls, Titan. If you don't know who you are when you want to go back to the United States Center, you're going to do some really bad things. And I think people are starting to figure out that these Democrats know their policies aren't working, but they don't know who they are.
Speaker 1: My understanding is Sluca is running as far away from Kamal as you can possibly get. Is that true?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, They won't even they won't They're on a bus tour and they wouldn't even invite her on the bus tour. And again they're so worried about real people who are just abandoning that. The Democrat Party has a quick story that my wife and I were working the up State Fair and we had lines for about three hours. Were at the Republican booth. There were lines six and eight and ten people and the line just waiting to talk to us. Person after person. We're saying, Sean, I'm not really a Republican, but I cannot survive under the Democrats. They would grab a Donald Trump sign and a Mike Rogers sign and will march right down the midway. And we're just hearing that over and over and over again. And I think they're in a bit of panic, and you can see it in their ads and the way they're campaigning, and they're running away from now. They're running away. Were running away from Biden, now they're running away from Harris. And you know, it's just that that you know, you're a little bit tethered to their policies because you voted for them. And so we're just reminding folks, listen, if you want more affordable groceries and a secured border, and you don't want to kill jobs in places like Michigan with these ev mandates, then it's time to change Washington. You need to send Mike Rogers back to the United States.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you another question. I think this is important. What are her most radical positions that she's taken?
Speaker 2: Oh, my gosh.
Speaker 1: And do you think the people of Michigan know that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, because she's done a fine job, you know. And by the way, you know, money is pouring into these competitive Senate seats, millions and millions of dollars targeting Republicans. I've never seen anything like it. And so they've been up on TV saying she, oh, I'm a moderate, you know, I work with everybody. Problem is she, you know, voted to have you know, biological men's men compete against women in schools and even use their locker room. I mean, all these things that would not be considered normal. The very fact that she voted to ban gas engines, and she's from Michigan. We have one point one million people who are associated with building gas engines. And by the way, hybrids are a combination of both. So you get a less emissions, but you also get to keep autoworkers working. If you think about what she did on the board or voted for amnesty, voted to give illegal money, I mean, voted for all of those packages that would allow them to have room, and bl voted to make it easier for illegals to vote. All of those things are just not in the mainstream, and she voted for all of it. And then the trillions and trillions of dollars of wasteful spending, you know, you know in those bills there were golf courses and resorts and they were saying, this is for the middle class. Nonsense. And she also voted to raise the gas tax in there as well. I mean, she just and then she'll come out and say, Sean, oh, I'm for the middle class. Well I got bad news for you. Your votes are anything but for the middle class.
Speaker 1: Well, your race is now within the margin of error. Mike Rodgers, We're going to watch this very closely, like we're watching Dave McCormick in Pennsylvania, like we're watching Bernie Marino in Ohio. And if you're going to vote for Donald Trump, you certainly should give him a Republican Senate and House, so his agenda could actually get done anyway. Appreciate you being well of us. People want to get in touch with your campaign or learn more about your campaign. How do they do it?
Speaker 2: Rogers R O G. E. R. S for Senate dot com. Rogersfirsenate dot com. Sure could use the help last three weeks. As you know, Sean is critical. Every little bit you can help. If you want to send a little bit of money, great. If you're from Michigan, you want to do something more, Knock on a door, make a phone call. And by the way, our ground game, I think second to none in the country. We hit forty thousand doors just on Saturday alone. So we are moving out. We are going to win this thing, but we need all hands on deck. Anybody want to reach out and get a hold of us. We'd appreciate it, all right.
Speaker 1: Mike Rogers, We appreciate it. Eight hundred and nine to four one Seawan is our number. You want to be a part of the program. Right back to our busy phones. Let us say hi to Don and Lake ronkoncome on my old stomping rounds. Don, welcome aboard. Nineteen days to go here we go again.
Speaker 5: Oh, we've been through this a lot of so many times, have Sean.
Speaker 1: Now Don is a good friend, longtime listener, has been with me from the beginning, and I'm very grateful. Neil, We're going on thirty years of friendship. He's a great guy and a longtime caller and I we've been through a few of these battles together.
Speaker 5: Oh quotes, you quite a few. Listen. The left is saying that Kamala was tough during her evasive interview with Brett Baher last night.
Speaker 1: Well, they're trying to go in for the save after it was a disaster. But that's okay.
Speaker 5: It's absolutely a disaster that she left. Is saying that she mostlim social media, that she demonstrated she demonstrates leadership. There was no leadership. She avoided all respectful questions. She took no responsibility of her failures. She wanted a different audience to blame Donald Trump, and that's what she wanted. That's why, you know, the arrogance that she showed. It shows why ninety percent of her staff walked out on her.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh, there was no joy, but there was a lot of anger in her last night and a lot of ducking, dodging, weaving, blaming. I will follow the law. I mean that that Acidine comment that she kept making over and over again. We're not asking if you follow the law. We're asking what laws you want to implement based on your previously stated positions. It wasn't that Hardy's.
Speaker 5: Night beaer kind of like took an example from your page book when you showed the video of the video of Justly and Nungary's mother blaming the Bihearsonministration for the death of her daughter.
Speaker 1: Couldn't even say she's sorry that Bill Clinton, of all people, was right. Lincoln, Riley, Goscely and Nungary, Rachel Martin, they'd all be alive today. And dozens of others that you know, names nobody hears about. And a dozens raped, including children, and the other hundreds and hundreds of victims of violent crime. It's sad only because of the constraints of time. Don always great to hear from you in nineteen days. Say your prayers every night. There's a lot on the line in this election, and everybody, I urge you assume that your vote is the deciding vote in this election. Will continue John carry making America Green one Lear Jet, Liberal flag at a time. You just can't make this stuff up. Sean Hannity is on right now, alright twenty five down to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine point one. Sean is number. If you want to be a part of the program, we'll get to your calls here in a minute. Now, summer's ended, back to you know, busy schedules, school work, and you'll probably be putting a lot of extra miles on your car. Many people, because of Harris Biden inflation, can't afford a new car, and they can't even afford a new used car if you will, And that's why you need Carshield more than ever before. It is America's most trusted vehicle protection company. Over five thousand parts and systems they protect. They provide plans for owners of new cars, high mileage vehicles, or even vehicles with expired manufacturer warranties. You know, if your engine blows, they're going to take care of it parts and labor. Same with your transmission. Same with a broken AC or a broken water pump or whatever other expensive system electronics or forgetted through the roof and car shield doesn't just offer affordable repairs. They provide jobs for thirteen hundred Americans. They're there for you twenty four to seven. They have emergency roadside assistance anyway, call and get a free quote. This way you're not burdened down with thousands of dollars in costly car repairs. Give them a call right now. It's eight hundred five eight seven five zero six zero. They'll give you twenty percent off because you listen to this show. Keep your family safe when you're on the road and get your quote.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Do it before your car has a need for an expensive repair. It's eight hundred five eight seven five zero six zero twenty percent off. Or just go to carshield dot com, slash Hannity or call eight hundred five eight seven five zero six zero. It has been nothing short of amazing what we have been able to watch and witness the IDF and the Israelis do in fighting back against what it was the worst terrorist attack in their history, and that is the loss of forty the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a day. I have a hard time with people like Kamala Harris, who wants you to be courageous and never use the term illegal alien or radical Islamic terrorists. Again, when you have terror groups like Hamas in their charter calls for the destruction of Israel his Ballah, the same thing. We have a forefront war that they are now fighting the Hoodie rebels is Boula in the north, Hamas out of Gaza in the south, and then two hundred plus ballistic missiles fired directly from Iran at Israel, and it's expected that Israel is going to respond. We have seen military might and military intelligence that will be studied for likely the next hundred years at least. They took this guy out thinwalk today who's been the head of Hamas and was the architect of the October seventh terrorist attacks, and they've got every terrorist in the world running for cover, hiding and being defeated. You want to be the next guy in line to run Isbelah or Hamas, And if you're the supreme leader of Iran, which is the head of the snake, and they've been providing weapons to the Huti rebels and to Hamas and has Bullah, and they're the ones firing the ballistic missiles. Every story I've read is that the Supreme leader is hiding deep, deep, deep underground and a protected bunker, scared to death to poke his head out because probably the Israelis will get him next, and you can't blame them. They have basically declared, you know, they say it verbally, death to Israel and death to America. Death to Israel, death to America. Here's Trey Yanks.
Speaker 9: They are releasing a statement shortly. Okay, So what this confirm message is. This means that the Israelis as of right now have confers with both dental records and DNA evidence that Jakias Sinhoar is dead. And we've been waiting for hours to report this news to you because we always want to be right before we are first. And as we reported before, when there was a targeted operation against the leader of Hesbala, Hassan Nosrala, Fox News knew right away because our sources were on the phone, we talked to them, we got the information and could confirm it. This was different because this was not expected. This surprise the entire Israeli defense echelon and the public here in Israel. But again, as we can report right now, Yakiashinhar has been killed inside Gaza by Israeli forces. His body is currently in Israel after being tested to match the DNA to the mastermind behind the October seventh massacre.
Speaker 1: Now I have seen pictures that I have been told by very reliable sources of mister sin WA's body, and he looks very dead to me. That's the only way I would put it. Trita Parsi as well as executive by president of Quincy Institute, expert on US Iranian relations, I don't think by any measure what we have been watching the Israelis systematically do here, which is taking out the leadership of Amasa and Azbola that are being supported, you know, fighting proxy wars against Israel on behalf of Iran has been nothing short of miraculous. What's your reaction to the death of Sinowar and the death of ISRAELA.
Speaker 6: Well, the death of Sinewar, without a doubt, adds a moral boost to the Israelis and another tactical success. The question is if this is translated into a strategic success. There's no indications at this point that the Israelis are going to do what they said earlier on data they would do, which is that once the top three people of Hama's inside of Gaza had been eliminated, that that would be the end of the war. Instead, we're seeing indications that the war is going to continue, and increasingly we're hearing folks from Insight Sennao's coalition government calling for annexation and complete reoccupation of Gaza. If that is the rapp that these Raelis choose to go, then I don't think that this will end up becoming a strategic success because the violence and the insecurity that it will have experience will only continue.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, at the end of the day, if Iran, which frankly has gotten rich because the Biden Harris administration have allowed them to sell their oil in the world market and ignored the sanctions that were being employed by President Trump, if they have the money and they're providing the weaponry and reports that on October seventh, along with Sinoa that you had the Iranian Revolutionary Forces and the cut Forces helping to plot and plan and scheme the worst terror attack in Israel Israeli history. Isn't this really when you get to the root cause of this conflict, doesn't it come down to Iran? And it looks like Israel's according to reports picked its targets and ready to respond to the ballistic missiles that were fired at them.
Speaker 6: No, for these. First of all, US intelligence as well as Israeli intelligence, indicated that the Iranians were completely taken by surprise by the October seventh attacks.
Speaker 1: That is a that is absolutely every source I have, every person that I know well then Israel in the United States that knows anything has told me just the opposite. They were not surprised at all. They were involved in it.
Speaker 6: That is again not what the US.
Speaker 1: Intelligence can are you are you denying that Iran is providing Hamas with the weaponry to fight Israel.
Speaker 6: Hamas is definitely receiving weaponry and training by Divani. That's a very different question though, as to whether the Iranians were involved in the planning of this. Again, the US intelligence picked up that the Viignans were completely surprised by it. Another person who was surprised is actually similar because.
Speaker 1: I don't know who your sources are, because I have a lot of sources in the intel community, and I heard the exact opposite and not. You are the only person I've ever heard contradict that. Besides some of these lunatics in Congress and you know on college campuses.
Speaker 6: Check and see what Bill Burns and what the CIA said about this. But let's move on the question that you asked is whether they were. What I was going to tell you that what Seymour seemed to have calculated is that by the attack that he had made against on October seventh, it would actually get Hisbola and Yvonne directly and much more involved into the fight. And what we saw insteady that Van has actually completely stood out. If this had been coordinated between yvon Hisbola and Hamas and you would have seen simultaneous attacks on a large scale for all three of them. And that is not at all what happen.
Speaker 1: On the contrary, and why would Israel has done just the opposite. First they took on Amas out of the south in Gaza, then they went after his Bolah in the north at Elebanon. And after the Iranians first engaged, I think Iranians Israeli shocked the world how deeply they were able to penetrate into Iranian airspace. Did that not surprise you because it surprised me.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 6: What happened was that first the Israelis attacked the Iranian embassy in Damascus. That begot a response from the Iranians, and then the Israelis attacked again when they took out Haniyah in Tehran.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about before or after October seventh, No.
Speaker 6: This is all after October seventh, of course, And that was quite a surprise to the extent that how they managed to do it. These Raelians have conducted assassinations deep inside of Iran, including the head of the Iranian nuclear program, which was done through an AI robot. The fact that the Israelis had the capacity of doing that was not a surprise. What I think has been a bit of a surprise is that the Iranians have ballistic missiles and hypersonic missiles that are capable of penetrating Israeli airspace defenses, including the Arrow one, two and three, the David slaying the Iron Dome.
Speaker 1: But their ballistic missiles did not land inside of Israel. For the most part. There might have been one or two, but according to reports, and they shot nearly two hundred.
Speaker 6: Of them acts there were three hundred projectile they were fired back in April. Out of those, only nine ballistic missiles made its way through. But from the standpoint of what you want to do. You want to have a much better success rate.
Speaker 1: But there were nearly two hundred ballistic missiles fired recently.
Speaker 6: There were two hundred fired recently, and out of those a very large number, I mean the images are just on Twitter for everyone to see. A very large number of them did penetrate. And that's part of the reason why the Biden administration has put the SAD Defense missile which system, which is much more advanced on Israeli sol now together with.
Speaker 5: The US forces.
Speaker 6: So now actually the bidenmistration has put American troops in a war zone without authorization from Congress.
Speaker 1: All right, well, at the end of the day, isn't it Iran that is fomenting terror at the end of the day, isn't the root cause of the chaos in the Middle East and the fomenting of terror from the number one state sponsor of terror, Iran? And if that's the case, doesn't that mean that the United States should be more proactive instead of Harris and Biden lecturing the Israelis not to go into rafa, the Israelis not to quote escalate, to be happy that they didn't get hurt hit with more missiles and take that as a win, which is what they said after the first missile attack from Iran. Isn't it really shouldn't it really be the goal of Israel and with the support of the United States at least morally, to go win the war on those people that murdered and kidnapped and raped and tortured and beheaded people. Because it's all on video. If you haven't seen it, I'll send you the video.
Speaker 6: So here's where I think you're wrong on that. Sean. This is exact same reasoning.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong. I'm asking you a question.
Speaker 6: Let me answer you. This is exact same reasoning we heard about going into Iraq. Saddam was saying, with the root of all the the destabilization.
Speaker 1: The terror in uh You just admitted that the weaponry came from Iran to Hamas. You just admitted that.
Speaker 6: Hold on, no on, let me explain. Just because weapons are going there doesn't mean that that's a root called the root cause is.
Speaker 1: That Amasa's charter calls for the destruction of Israel. What do they think they're going to do with it?
Speaker 6: Important factor is not what's in Hamas's charter. The most important thing for the United States is not to get dragged into another needless, senseless war in the Middle East.
Speaker 2: We've seen what.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that the United States have boots on the ground. I am saying morally, America needs to have moral clarity right and wrong. And the country that was attacked, that lost nearly four that lost the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a day, was Israel. It was attacked by Hamas, and their charter matters because it calls for their destruction. Where their weapons come from and where the resupplies come from is Iran. By your own admission, that means Iran is fighting a war.
Speaker 6: That the logic that you're presenting is the exact same logic that got us into the Iraq War, which was an absolute disaster, and the logic you're presenting will then get us into another trackmyer in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Leave it, let Israel fight it out on their own. Then stop telling them that to restrain themselves, and let them go win their war against radical Islamic terrorists and those that support them.
Speaker 6: The idea that the Biden deministration is restraining is I have to say, it's quite laughable. They just under you.
Speaker 1: You really don't listen or read very much, do you, Because they have repeatedly told Israel to show restraint.
Speaker 6: Repeatedly, States under Biden has given more than twenty billion dollars in military.
Speaker 1: Age, and they've given two hundred billion to Ukraine, nothing in comparison, with.
Speaker 6: No restrictions at all compared to what they have done in Ukraine. In both cases, it is actually fueling escalation and increasing the risk of the US getting dragged into an unnot.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell you the naivete of your thinking. But you're not understanding is is that those that believe in this caliphate, those that believe in convert or die those in Iran and their proxyes Hamases Ballah and others and Islamic Jihad and the Huti rebels they want that they want, and the Iranians chant death to Israel, death to America. The difference between you and me is I'm listening to what they're saying and watching their actions, and I'm taking it seriously. And you seem to want to have this little esoteric discussion that America shouldn't have the moral clarity to define that the murderers, the rapists, the kidnappers, the torturers, the beheaders and the people that support them are the ones that are in the wrong here. And if we don't stop them now and they become a nuclear power, the world will rue the day. In the words of my mother.
Speaker 6: If you want to go to war everywhere, that's essentially.
Speaker 7: What you are now.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go to war. You know, you really don't listen because I said, let Israel do their own fighting, but stop putting handcuffs on them and restraints on them and lectures on them. Don't go to Rafa, no no no, don't escalate, don't fire back after they fire weapons at you, the Iranians, that's what the Baharis Pid administration has done. And let then waves sanctioned so they can get rich and build more weapons and provide it to more of their proxies. I've got to go appreciate you being with us. Thank you eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, right that's going to wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News channel, the Al Smith Dinner will be ongoing well a full coverage of that. Kamala decided not to go great charity, great historic tradition. He's not going Donald Trump is. He's scheduled to speak in My Hour at nine pm Eastern, nineteen days to go Al Smith Dinner Tonight, Full coverage set you DVR, nine Eastern on Hannity on Fox sy You to night back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.