Speaker 1: Did you like all the picture? What did you do? What? What's it doing? So taking a year off? Taking you're off? Yeah, I'm taking more than you're off. Bro. We just had a bus, so they took the bus off.
Speaker 2: Man, And now it's a table saw.
Speaker 1: It looks like it looks like a place where you go, you know, you grow flowers and the grassy knowle. And you know what, we're gonna sit in the grassy know and read books. We'll get it. We'll get into it. An man, it's now this I don't know. I don't know how I feel about. Yeah. Yeah, it's like this is this is what I think they're doing now here. I heard your take yesterday. It was that was solid, you know, like this is business. Yeah, it is a business movie. They're shaving but like you know, the found they keeping the foundation hopefully. No man, listen when you give away for Zingers. Yeah, and Drew Holliday, who is the quiet leader of the locker. You gotta have a jew Holiday. If you go back and look at the jew Holiday play in Indiana, he ripped the balls so they got the a one who's gonna do that for them? I got like that? Why does he he's in that mold. Bro. I don't like where we're going. Bro. Every time I look up, everything's getting shifted traded over here. Now they got Jay Brown and they're white up there like this. Ain't they playing the long ball? But look it's new ownership too, y'all got it?
Speaker 2: The new owners come in, Yes, five and forty million, save money, and then.
Speaker 3: They trade these two guys and then they get under the threshold and at two hundred and eighty million, So they saved over two hundred million dollars just.
Speaker 1: Doing these So what are we doing? And we're trying to win or were trying to save money? I mean, well, they figured like, look next year, they they can't win, so they're like, all right, we kind of positioned ourselves to retool the following year. I think that's what it is, because you're still gonna have your guys in their prime. So listen to me. This is the new wave of business. So look at how teams. This is the new wave of business. This is tech boys. These are money boys coming into this sector for sure, playing money boys and playing you feel what I'm saying. So when I watch this, ain't none of this about winning? And if so it's winning within the confines of this box in which we make or lose money. Like that's that's what this is. This is all surrounded by a business versus is being portrayed something else for winning. It ain't got none of that on here. But this is what happens when owners That's what I'm saying. These are not traditional owners with grosspec was embedded the owner before him, they had you know, they was up, they set up before the league. Like this is what the league was at the same energy the league was the NBA teams that the owners was family business. There was homegrown you know what I'm saying. Now it's going into like business business a lot of hockey families. Yeah, it was like co ownerships and NBA hockey teams. Yeah, that's why a lot of NBA and hockey teams share an arena. A lot of people don't know that the hockey actually exceeds and trump's the basketball schedule. If you go back in history when they had hockey first come out, and they don't talk about their history because they stole it. Y'all know what I'm talking about, right, tell your history anyway, when they go to tell that, they couldn't they had They needed something to fill in the schedule. So a group of I think fifteen owners got together and they started looking for options to being able to fill in the Seatson Basketball was one of them, and they had this whole plan of being able to take the ABA later on excuse me early NBA, and then merge it with a more cracking league called the ABA and merge them and then that's when the league really took off. But before they did that, they set up TV deals, radio deals, all them deals that were set up, all the stadium deals, all that, All that was set up before they actually did all that merging the ship. That's crazy, bro man. We should do a history channel on the NBA. Brot. Let's get into it. Man, y'all know what it is in truth.
Speaker 4: Let's get it baby, Certata faster, certufaster, certa faster, faster, start faster, certain faster, certain faster, certain faster, certain faster.
Speaker 1: Certain it's a green summer. Yeah, we built differently. You ain't watching the games. I don't watching again. Come outside, we're alive. That's when you stopping back that we want.
Speaker 2: So take it with that trade. But I want to talk about the Drew Holiday one.
Speaker 3: First, they got Anthony Simon's back as a player that we've discussed on the show is liking. What do you think about just Simons? I mean, I mean they traded for him. Sorry, they traded for him and now and now he's on their.
Speaker 2: Team over the.
Speaker 1: Back from where after the last.
Speaker 3: Two seasons, he's he's twenty and five, he makes three three pointers a game. He's one of the better, better scores of young guys. What do we think about him being added to the Celtics?
Speaker 1: You liking riding to the Celtics? You think you can? You think he can? I don't know if I would have given up Drew Holiday for.
Speaker 5: School.
Speaker 1: See see people gonna look at this trade like that for younger Yeah, but they're gonna say, oh, well he averaged twenty he bring on more scoring. But you got to understand when you when you when you got a certain type of DNA and in a locker room franchise. First, it's it's kind of similar to this. Look at what Milwaukee the Dame and Drew. They got the scoring and they took Drew out, but it didn't effect. The effect wasn't the same.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, you're talking about like more intangible type stuff.
Speaker 1: About like out of eye, it looks like you gave up scoring for defense, but you don't see all the small intangible things that jew Holiday brings created winning. So it made it made the jew Holiday Dame Lil like, oh ship, like he missed all this other ship that he did. You know what I'm saying. Total what I'm saying, I understand what I'm saying impact the game. Yeah, So people on the outside looking like, oh, that's a good one, that's a good Oh, he's average Twain scoring punch, but they don't understand like the little intangibles the locker room, the whole DNA at a team and the shifts a little bit. You know, when somebody on the outside comes to your club and think they can do the same things they did over there over here. That ain't hot as work, right, you know, that ain't the impact we need over here. But you know for a small patchwork, you know, to get through it with everybody saying it's a gap year, which probably is because Tatum probably gonna be out all year. I mean, it's cool for the one year and then you shed costs and everything you get an extra scoring punch. Yeah, that you that you're missing from Tatum to help Brown take some pressure off of him. But then now we Boston has to start doing I believe, like moving forward, they got to start doing a better job at developing that young talent. They lit too many, like young talents slipped through the cracks. They're like kind of like trade them. Like you know, you had uh Lee Smith down there on the end of the bench. You know, look what he turned out to beef. You had uh Man, what's my guy down there in Portland? I think he gonna be good. Yeah, Yeah, he's Ronald. He was in the Celtist camp the year. Yeah. They but they you know, now too many. You need them, tom bread on it when you need them now, you know, it's like, damn they're gone. And think about this, two p If you got ten eleven things that you got in the oven cooking and then you got them tatums, you gotta pop them right off, you know what I'm saying. The big muffy, you know what I'm saying. But you got the muffis in there, just left in there, just overflowing popping, you know what I'm saying. It's kind of like, bro, if you got a oven a fifteen, you probably gonna, you know, keep out four five, you know, but the rest of them you there in the bread basket, some of them on. You know. It's kind of like that, bro Nick he did. Look another thing I think that's going on in the league too, that we gotta pay attention to. We gotta pay attention to how the league moves when the winner of it all actually wins it. I can remember when Denver won it, and after that everybody was putting pressure on Joel and b called Anthony Towns. Can they be like this, can you play through your big can he and I kept hearing like, okay, for you to win, you gotta have a big like this that looks like Joker who can pass it? When when Yannis won it a couple of years before Denver won it, it was so now I'm seeing everybody starting to say, I need instead of three four players, that's making three four hunting man, I need eleven, I need ten. And then I got a develop that's the new wave of business. So when I watched the Boston shit, I would see him like hmm. Then I'm just watching everybody take key pieces moving to get three four options of some younger talent that I can develop some you know what I'm saying. So it feels like the sam Pressy structure is activated. Everybody's copying it. Everybody's gonna copy that. But the thing they don't understand is it takes you building. You gotta like you gotta build it. It's that vision you gotta draft. Well, you know what I'm saying, you gotta have Like Celtics still got the infrastructure, So now it's about what's the other key pieces is they gonna pick up or draft or trade for. And when you look at okay C's foundation, the semens, the bricks, they didn't build that thing a gonna so man, that thing is solid. It's like they ain't going nowhere. This ain't going nowhere. They put the still in there. Think about it. They got two all stars on their rookie deal. Now Shaden wasn't an All star, but gonna be an all star shape I mean, check check, gonna be an All star. Like he liked the Scottie Pippen for them. He just do a little bit of everything for them, like straight up heat the fin he rebound, He liked the intangibles, but you know he can do more, but he understand this role. He could be a twenty ten guy. You know that he could be a twenty ten guy on that team. Probably not on that team, but I'm saying, like what he average this year, he probably averaged like seventeen. If you didn't have Jay Dub wasn't there, Chat will be a twenty two and ten twelve player. Fifteen and eight, right, fifteen and eight, that's all. That's the third option. He even fifteen and eight. That's man. Listen right now. You gotta develop the young boys over there now.
Speaker 2: He Walsh is gonna get.
Speaker 1: Wash has gotta play, he gotta get.
Speaker 2: Shireman is another guy that will probably.
Speaker 1: Get some more run this year, the drafted from last year. Shireman, Yes, the kid that could shoot it. Shooter, yes, yeah, the shooter. Yeah. And then he nice, he's nice.
Speaker 2: The Celtics drafted guy.
Speaker 1: They got some nice enough to put him in there and let him go and to replace what you get. Right now, you got to develop them, like them to Wash and uh, what's his name, Scharman. You gotta develop them because they can be He could be like Dalton connect like straight up, he could be like Dalcon. He got similar games to Dawncon.
Speaker 2: With their death, they're gonna have to be able to play the kid.
Speaker 1: On their bench. White kid, he was winging there. He got a similar game to Dalton Connect, Connect like he nice, don't connect? Nice? Connect nice? But he goes to the I think everybody locked into his his perimeter. Man, don't connect, put them off on the floor and put on your head. And this kid he ain't that. But you know what I'm saying. What I'm saying, don't think he a better scorer than Dault Connect. I wouldn't say that, but you think he got he got all that, He got all that in college he was the lead. What are you doing? The lead didn't get a chance to play cool. What I'm saying, you can't even compare that to they had a chance. They couldn't develop them. You know they got the best. I'm trying to tell you, Pete, if your team too d you know what I'm saying, some of the pieces going to do that, and then you see Danny Ah came back and grabbed them. So you know they have value.
Speaker 3: And Celtics did the twenty eighth pick in the first round Wednesday's draft. They got a guy named Hugo Gonzalez from Real Madrid. Some draft experts saying that was one of the biggest steals in the first round. So a guy that played pro overseas is coming to the Celtic.
Speaker 1: You know what I would start valuing if I was a GM. Now, you know, everybody always get enamored with the young talent, the long arm, super athleticism and potential of something like if I'm a veteran team, I'm looking for guys like that can come in right away and play. So you got to think about I'm thinking about the eighties and nineties, Uh, before you came out ticket, like when like guys was coming in ready to play because they was juniors. I'm looking at juniors and seniors. Now you know what I'm saying. These guys was ready to come in and give you like a fifteen piece. No, it was ready to come in and be your three Yeah, big dog. Right. That's well, I'm gonna start looking at guys that's been in college for three four years that's already developed, strong, and I know what they give me. Like, Okay, I know he can he's three and d right here. I know he could come in right now. Next year, I'm gonna start looking at those pieces because those guys get overlooked. So he's telling like college, So you so you want more, prepare better players. Now you don't want to develop. If you developed, you won't. I'm gonna put you all on the other and then y'all development. Then I'm going that's what you want, right bro? You sell like college. College don't want the freshman no more. They don't want the freshman or the sophomore. Yeah, he get you in here, yeah, now give me this, give me this, Give me this jew Co player right here, who being in jew Co ain't shaved his head here and here and the thick he's gonna play dh he ready on the wage. I ain't got it, he ain't sensitive. I'm gonna start looking more. I'm gonna start putting value on that because those guys don't get value them. Guys can come in there right away and play a role, play a role because I'm not looking for like everybody always looking for the next star. When you are, he got the stars. Those out there, it's a million of them. Get the finished product in the oven just popped out, like it's all about what you're looking for like I'm looking for he can't shoot, but he let the nation and rebounds. You know, I know that transporation. You finished plug it like that. Give me rebounders, to playmakers, the defensive player of the year. That always translates. You know what I'm saying, defense and rebound and college translates to the leader. You're building your team like like a like almost like a like what we call the superheroes e Avengers. That's say, young ship. What's the ship? We talk about the uh the Superfriend Justice Leaguer here, the super the Justice League certain specific Yeah, I need rebound, come on, get in here, finish, come on here shooting, come up. Got established stars. I'm not looking like for the next stars because it gets too repetitive because then they don't develop. Like when you look over there, like Houston about this. You had Jane and Green, Jabari Junior, you had Amen Thompson. You're trying to get the next star over there, like let me all right now that I already established that, all right?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they still they kept drafted and then you got rid of Green now and then now you're trying to figure out Jabari Junior. Like you know, what I'm saying instead of like, oh, I need to I have to feel this. I got these guys, now, let me feel this need like and then when they don't pan out, roll over to the next year. So I'm gonna go and find some. I'm gonna focus late in the draft, like in the twenties, in the second round. Now with one hundred and fifty motherfuckers putting their name in, you got to go. I'm got this kid over here in Australia. He got a forty inch vern. Yeah, but he don't catch. He can't catch. But he's been hell year. He can't catch the ball. Twenty six he tripped over, twenty six he tied shoot.
Speaker 3: Peyton Pitcher is a guy that played four years in college and came to the Celtics and played right away.
Speaker 1: That's like, come on, man, it's like God. But that's what I'm obominal snowman or some ship. Nah, that ain't rare because think about it, you always on there. You can't that's because I'm not looking. So look at whoever led the nation and scoring. Hey, listen, I'm not looking. If you let him, he will go out of boring on you here, get over here, start just mashing the gash Man. You gotta put some speed bumpster hit somewhere to whoa, whoa, whoa. But that'll be my focus, you know, I'll be like what I'm saying, p It ain't a lot of those out there. It ain't a lot of pieces. Right now. You can go and get four year maturity. You guess where you can get them from free agency. Free agency is the new four year, three year player. Everybody either going G league coming out right, Okay, two years one year right then, I'm watching n I l fuck all that up. Ship. I'm gonna get two three in the lead ship. I'm making five at school. I'm going back to school. So man, I'm watching the whole trajectory of all of this changing. I'm still asking you, at one point, does college present an option that I can resign my players? That's gonna make tallers better? You want to make college better? Resign your players, keep them in the program that's coming trades in college. That's gonna wreck college. If you let me come out the portal and then I ain't gonna play in bowl games, and I got all this freedom to move and ship, I should be as a coach allowed to if you want to know, you can't go to the portal. I gotta seek out a trade. Like, nah, that's happening. That's gonna happened that bro. Yeah, listen that that that's that's coming. Trade that's coming, bro. That you got you got a week to get your don together. I don't even know how that works. How would you trade somebody in college? How do because how do guys be like, I don't want to play in the middle all but but you can leave me at the end of the day and okay, cool, So now I'm nothing. No, no, no, you can be traded. You can be traded. You can if you don't want to play bowl games and I can trade you. I can trade you. Ship. Man, that's gonna come. Man, it's gonna suck college up. That's what that's gonna be. Back on the video games. Do that for college sports.
Speaker 3: Speaking of trades, that happened last week, but a big trade that we had talked about for months, Kevin Durant goes to the Rockets trading.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts on Dylan Brooks and a pick? Yeah, what are the thoughts thought?
Speaker 1: Dangerous? You shot that too? You shot the spots I was starting to think you're part of the whole, Adam Silver. So look now you just watching the games, you're just looking for love. Four months ago you found it. Now you're back in the NBA room drinking caffeine again.
Speaker 4: Right, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm saying right right, right back on caffeine.
Speaker 1: I know that Mann, right, I mean, like, no, but what's your thoughts on Katie? You shot that ship early. I think it's a good fit. You know what I'm saying, Like the best part about it is like em over there, like him under em, because this is the best coach he didn't play for since Steve Kirk. Think about even though it didn't work out in Phoenix and Brooklyn, look who he played with. He played with. It was with Steve Nash, who was like a young coach who was still learning that Buddha heiser just because what wasn't really a good fit for him. And so now he gets somebody who kind of like more of a firm leader, who you know, gonna hold him accountable a little bit and ain't one deep teams he was on on those teams was too front heavy. Yeah, I mean it was just him in like four and a bunch of you know what I'm saying, he didn't nobody always be talking about Katie. They don't. He ain't a leader and all this, Like he is a leader, bro. Like, if I'm a young dude and Kd's in my practice, I'm watching Kd's work ethic, I can leave by example. He's one of the like he puts it in and then gets the work in. So if I'm amen, I'm coming up working out with Kd'm he gonna leave by example, he getting in there early, late, whatever, getting shots up, And I'm from all them young dudes on the bench of Houston, he gonna inspire that they gonna have to raise they level. And I could see that happening with him there. The young boys though on the perimeter or two especially, Houston got some over there because they kind of they kind of built like, Okay, see you know saying, gooon, he gonna be he an All star already, Amen, Thompson is on his way. Then you got there. You got that other guard who's gonna be get some minis this year, Shepherd Shepherdson. They got pieces over there.
Speaker 2: They didn't really have to trade too many guys and then.
Speaker 1: Then theil got Stephen Adams saying, the next question I.
Speaker 3: Have is is this done for them with the Rockets or did they go make another big splash because they have a ton of first round picks and they kept all their young players, So could they make another trade or do you feel like they're kind of staying Patrick?
Speaker 1: Now, I think you gotta you gotta keep getting you gotta keep getting talent, and you gotta have a solid ass bench. You can find a way to get one more good veteran, big veteran I think they need because they like I guess, their rotation is gonna be KD at the four Jabari. They gonna play some minutes there. Amen, they got they got some versatility that I think.
Speaker 3: And they kept for Van Bliek, he restructured his deal, took a decent haircut to to keep the team competitive, to go out and spend a little money. He did forty four million next year to twenty five million, set a two year deal a fifty.
Speaker 1: These teams are all built the like like Minnesota, built like Houston. I should you know what I'm saying. They all got some young pieces because now in Minnesota, that other young kid gonna get he gonna be playing back up. I feel like they gotta get him some minutes. The young kid to look guard from the little guard from Kentucky. He gotta get some minutes too, like Reeve Shevard, gotta get some minutes in Houston, just like I is ayed Joe got the minute this year and okay, see, you know they got them little young dudes. I'm excited for next year with what's happening now, I'm wondering. You know, this is like chess. Now, I'm trying to see. Now I'm up here looking like what's go to state? Gonna do? They made it up? They made it to the second round and then Steph got hurt. They probably they probably if they get one more piece, they can they can junk everything up the Lakers if they get what they need a lot, though the Lakers need a lot. I actually think the Houston trade for KD actually helps Houston's younger guys. Uh. To to concur what Paul said and add on, when you have a player of this status, uh, I don't see KD coming in here talking a bunch. I don't see him being the vocal leader that they think he should be. Like call me that, but but what Paul say And I'll use you for an example. I was a lot more vocal than Bro, but we were both leaders. And when Paul spoke, everybody shut up because he one ain't finna say ship to pe like one of the old school nigga. Hes gonna let you keep making the same mistakes to kill yourself. And then that's what he go, Hey man, why you keep you know what I'm saying me, I'm gonna try to hey man, you keep doing that. It's a it's a whole right, and then you know what I mean. So it's all intentional. It's all from a great place when we are being leaders. But some leaders like like my my dog here, he gonna go out and you gonna see him just working. Then you're gonna see him go do waste, and then you gonna see him playing one on one and then he didn't and you just gonna be seeing him doing doing, doing, doing doing. He ain't gonna say shit, right, and if you ain't on that same time, it'll do something to you because it'll because he coming through it. You know, Hey, get out the way. Hey, I'm right here. You know what I'm saying. If you ain't on that same energy and you ain't soaking that up, guess what, man, you behind because everybody in here trying to get it, you know what I'm saying. But you see a motherfucker come here. He first in here, he on the ladder, then off the ladder, he lifting waist, then he doing something with the trainer. Then also he doing Bro, Paul ain't gotta say shit, Paul doing it. So Kate is on that same ship. Bro, I ain't gotta say shit, I'm out here doing it. So yeah, I get what sound good and I get what looks good. But in the reality, when you're in the fox hole, man, the reality is that everybody ain't on the same accord, and you gotta have your your best players, be your best players for those moments to calm people down or to reassure because when you get here, yeah, sound good, like we was all here, but nah, you threw the ball to me and then you ran to the corner and I knew exactly what that meant. So in that not trying to embarrass nobody, but yeah, he's KD coming to the rockets is not only security, but he's bringing a level of confidence and Yeah, we're from the up the level in here, right, Because when a nigga like this come to the locker room, he ain't playing. Man. Listen. I just told he made vond sit down. Now Vonn can't get on the course, So how are we looking at von So he go, So what you're gonna do with Broun? Check up, nigga, You're gonna walk to the side and clit on us. Man, it was doing us and everybody who was watching it was like, man, he got it. And then we always looking. I hate to go here, but this is this is what it is, Katie coming here. When they start doing drills one on one, you don't want to get out, man, Bro, that's gonna tell you. That's gonna tell Kep. Trying to see what's sitting here, right the young boys he got got amen, Amen, Them twins gonna be a problem in this league. Green Greeny ain't going nowhere, man, Green, They already a problem. So learning from this two time champion, this m VP coming here with this confidence, seeing his shooting, seeing his art, seeing his technique, seeing how he come in, how he work on his bag, how you work on his body. Man, this is what you want when you're a young guy, especially Amen in Junior Jabari and Amen watching bro Man, this is this is, this is their path. He good, I see the effects of what it can be. But then you gotta think about this shot egos. You know, just like Paul said, when the young kid Infony come to Boston, he can't think that, Yeah, I'm gonna come in here and do get twenty nine. No, let me come in here and learn these guys in this system in Boston, because this ain't Portland. When I'm missing the psimon here, it might be some repercussions or it might be a whole nother you know what I'm saying. So when you get to Houston, first thing, KD KD not won it a couple of times. So he comes in here like, okay, look when we play I I this y'all. He on the same thing Paul was. Paul took Jeff Green to start wrestling Jeff Green. Jeff Green was like, what's going on? And he was like, yeah, I'm just trying to see what you're gonna look like when we get in the thick. He was like, get in the thick, Like, yeah, nigga, what you gonna do with nigga.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And he didn't get it until we got the think and he was in it. He looked at us like, oh yeah, this the thing you fell fighting for your life with ze Bo. Yeah, you in it. You know what I'm saying. But not to be long winded, I think this is great for Houston's DNA and who they're trying to with eBay, trying trying to create this culture there. What's the win though? Three years? Yeah, three years, three years and guess what, I think they get to a conference final in one of those because kt good enough to get you that Gwenny good enough to hey, KD you need I'm saying like they got pieces champion, right, and then nobody has him in those elements, right, and that's who kills you. He not hit a bunch of game winners. He's solid. He not won, He's been there, he's proven. Bro. I like Houston. I just I'm just waiting for everybody else to kind of because Minnesota and then you still got John and you know what I'm saying, all these little other pieces that that can do because the East is starting to create a path. Now. When you said that Orlando ship. I looked at you like the relaxed man. I sat up. I called you like I ain't picking up. He gonna know I'm calling about like, yeah, man, you starting to be might be ill. He might be he might be he might be basketball intelligens. I peeped them versus Celtics. I was like, hold on the Celtics this year. So I was looking at them. I know they what they did. They Celtics sweep them. Yeah yeah, but I see I seen. I was like, hold on, they can't stop him. They couldn't stop that Carroll. They couldn't stop him. As good as the Celtics defense was, they couldn't stop him. I don't think they was interested like that. Bro. He wouldn't. I get it. He was getting off. But they were like, oh my god, we gotta stop this nigga killing like he just getting off. No, he got a problem. He's a problem. Ticket. I'm looking at him. I'm like looking at his game. You gotta take the next demon step. He's so nice of a god, I would he took the step. That's just who you want your daughter to bring home. I mean, what years he in right now, the second or third, This is who you want your daughter to bring home. He's a good guy. He's a great guy. You know. If you want to be one of these players out here, you got to become a demon. I think he did in the playoff? What level demon? You talk about one to ten? What what level demon? Right now? He had like a he had like a seven. I don't have him over a five. Damn he's under demon. Okay, he's not demon enough. He ain't he ain't got the hand one. It's said, nigga, you ain't ship. You can't stop. No, no, he had a three. God they I don't think that's in the league. No, no, no, don't give me that ship because some demons in the league, not like it's some demons in the league. That's only like some demons in like s three three demons. I can ain't five demons right now if we're not gonna know no first team, first team captain of the Demon captain ship Luca, Nigga, nigga, demons. You're talking, who was stepped on you, Luca? Not in that you're tripping Luca. He motherfucker. You can't man, you know what, Luca, Take a look at Luca, Lucas you're talking about. You can look at this type of demon when he hits you and then what the fuck are you looking at? I can't believe you brought your ass out here trying to guard me. Get your like, look a nigga and Steph Curry.
Speaker 5: That's a quiet de quiet again over here doing this. He hit you with these all a lot of Steph Curry. Step that nigga you like, he behved a cap.
Speaker 1: He's the He the co CEO of the Demon team. Nigga look a man, Yeah, Steph in there. Damn well I just told you demon demon. My definition of demon is when the nigga do something here he yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah that that ca't towns. We can't get there there, get there. Yeah, demon's nigga hallo. Ain't that he got out there? Yeah? Let us have out. He needs to let that the corn rolls out and go snoop. He needed to go snoop. Damn. Let the hair out, big fella, let it flow, come out and go. Yeah yeah, go go go down to the Jew League. Don't play and seattle this ship. Come down to l A. Yeah. Yeah, you know, get in, get in u c l A, get filed hard. You know what I'm saying, yeah, yeah, what's going on in New Orleans? Yeah? What we doing down there? Man?
Speaker 2: So New Orleans trades McCollum, Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I saw that. Yeah, But why did they they did? They trade down ten spots some weird pick stuff too, over right, and then they had an upper They gave up an unprotective for next year over records like y'all act like y'all about to go to the finals. Over right. You don't give out no unprotected when you know you're not gonna be a player. Pelicans are over records. I'm saying the Pelicans. The Pelicans are over record. They need me to be a GM. Don You won't go down there gym. You'll go down there for a gym job. Living in New Orleans. Price is right, you're gonna live in New York and obny years or something. Three years. You give me three years to turn it around. You give me three years to turn that around. Yeah right, All I need is three years. You need a budget. You need a budget to come with it. You think you're gonna go down there and do some ship they ain't did. I'm gonna bring numbers with me. Come on, numbers nowhere. You gotta get numbers, a whole billion to get numbers down there, to take them out of Boster, to come on, numbers, come on me. For three years, we got y'all down there, even crawfish getting fat. You know what I'm saying to FA y'all ain't y'all ain't down there focused?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: You see what happened is am he got on that coon suit, that coon suit suit all the A two fad man pole boys. Man. You know them creams hit different down in New Orleans. You know they put that little yeah, you got the little cage, that little back, that the bay you boy, that that look that I'm saying, I mean you hear me that, You hear me? Hear me? Damn, what the hell? You know what? We ain't dnnate We're so disrespectful. Man. First off, I want to think that Oak Club. Matter of fact, we want to congratulate over case thunder Man two twenty five champions, real ship. But y'all did it big. I saw the shirt, so off y'all had to go. Y'all did it big? Y'all set them off on Shae the greatest thunder ever. He brought the chip bro, I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Is it so this season he was the scoring ain't hit everything ding, first team All NBA, Ingoan ingoing. No one's done that since Shock twenty five years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a Shade summer, baby, move out the way.
Speaker 3: The Mini King speaking of Shae Summer, he's up for an extension. You see, forty year, two hundred and ninety three million dollars day, and the way it's structured out would be sixty five in the first year, seventy in the second year seventy six, and the third year eighty one.
Speaker 1: And your money, give money, young fell he getting at Kobe and the last year's in there in the gym all day thinking about this ship. This is a three year move. You understand, motherfucker being locked up hopping the cot doing this ship, locked in talking about he gonna kill niggas. You know what I'm talking about. Got put out last year, had to sit there and watch it, had to go through the old summer, had to start over and see the back. You know what I'm saying again, Boom, get beat again, got to go back home, relocate, reprogram, new move. I'm going to pull the three out, know what? From the burn these niggas and ship showed up. Man ding ding ding ding ding Man to Shae Summer Man, the Midi King. You know what's you know what's crazy about him? The Midi King? Like, man, his rise came so fast, like just kind of like, I mean, it wasn't out a no, I mean, I don't even know if it was out of nowhere really what you're saying. But like he went from like he jumped on that roller coaster, like just went straight up. You know it ain't nobody talking about damn his development, That's what I'm saying. He in his sixth year, he was with he was, he was with Sam, he was in l A and when he got the O KC. He had a whole vision coming from the Clippers. Yes, he just stayed. He stayed in That's what I'm saying, stayed in it. Think about this, all right, think about this now. It ain't shocking. That's listen to this. If he do this again next year, all right, say he get the MVP again, he gonna be an MVP talk So I don't care what you say, because he was second last year. He wanted this year. If he get the m v P again, next year, right, listen, and they win it again. Every coach, it's gonna be some uncomfortable conversation. Every coach should be fired in the league. If this man do this again, No, listen, this man go through the league and do this again. Listen, I'm not watching basketball. It's gonna be every coach should be fired and we ain't being a loss because you didn't want to double team this man. This man told you didn't want double team this. He's gonna leave the league in scoring or be top two next year, for sure. Throw that in the back nowhere. I can't I can't come into a game knowing thirty three years in a row what you're talking about. I got you, I got something he don't. I got you. Listen. If he win the MVP or lead the league of scoring and then they win it again, go ahead. Every coach should be It's gonna be some uncomfortable conversations on like where do he rank in the all time just such a young age, like that'll put him at two chips, two m vps. This is all supposedly, this is projections. This is this is projecting summer shortened summer that means he's gonna get no crazy rest, so he gonna be less. You understand I'm predicting. Listen, I'm perditioning what I'm goa predict right now. Really listen to he said, hold it on tape, don't put get the coffe and everything out this shot. Listen, I'll move, scoot off strike as you say this, go ahead. I got before twenty twenty eight, I got let's find no two years, three years. Listen, listen when I'm going with this though. Listen, I'm going with it next year. Listen to where I'm going by twenty twenty eight. He's gonna have two chips. And I'm predicted that twenty twenty eight Canada gonna win gold in basketball profit And they're like, throw this in the trash, drinking on the job, put these in the trash. To hey, we got we got u v uh man, throw all this ship in the trash. Man, get this ship off. Float here man, man, let's my let's let's add we need some fresh air right here. Ship you where you get that one from?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: Just feeling good? First you hit that three years, you get to think about it like who's gonna be on the US team? And stop, Bro, you are so you said Canada better than the US in three years, we ain't gonna have KD. Brown and stuff. It's gonna be a whole new a new list of probably not a new list of IM gonna be off this ship. Like no, I'm good. I see how, young fella, I'm good. I see how y'all treated me the last time. I'm good, young fella, take that brown. I'm good. I see how y'all didn't even pick me up. I'm good. On your fellow. It's about y'all. Now time come all right, come on, Anthony, you ain't gonna boom Anthony Edward, Yeah, Tatum, Yeah, come out. They're not gonna be there, Bro, the only big, the only the don't be that. Then he acting light skin. That's all that is. He don't want to be there. That's on him. Feature in France don't be a problem. That means they're gonna be a problem, And they're gonna be a problem. But they still France in Canada, you understand. Yeah, but this ain't even gonna knock on them. Just what you asked. You're gonna have Cooper Fly, I got you go to go live in Canada. Then nigga switch up the ship and go French bomb ship. I might go look for love out there, go living k the Kansas. Then, niggas, you're doing all this right. You don't like Canada, I ain't talking about Look, we're talking the livings. Say what I like? He didn't like like Canada? Say that we talking Olympic. That man love Canada. Man, we're talking Olympics. They don't be listening to him. And I'm going coffee this guy ship got you talking about Canada? Lord, Hey, we're gonna be We're gonna have to get a good knowing. Can you what huh? Yeah, we're going to Canada. No man, you tripping boy. Border clothes, boy, tariff's up. Boy, ain't no border. You can't go up or down. You gotta go sideways. Easter in Canada. No, ain't no, ain't no, ain't nothing man, borders clothes. I can live in Toronto all day today. The tariffs up. Boy, you know they're getting I'm not import you get thirty important nothing. Huh, I'm going you're gonna wear across the border? Yeah, do your brain your hand all that day. Nigga, you gonna look like Shaye. Get your g up. I see you got your new chain on the day. You're looking good, baby. I don't know. We didn't got way off still blew the show man. Now we should have started the show by giving okay, see some love. That's what I wanted to do. And then I want to ask you rap that parade. Did you see the parade? You see okay it? I mean they were just some young boys. I didn't know the boys had character like that Wiggins. I didn't really don't know Duve had.
Speaker 2: They got some first time he ever drank, won the titles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't even know how to open the champere. I saw that. Man, See, this is what you need a vet for. You know what I'm talking about. And then I don't believe none who Caruso had to show. I don't believe none that ship did. None of them was ain't drinks. I didn't really see. I didn't really see. They didn't trying to locker room up. They it was modest, you know what I'm saying. Our ship was the sickest ship I've ever seen in my life. That's like like it was one of the sickest ships I've ever seen. We went through the Champagne so fast, Yeah, it was like fire niggas thirty damn. That was the sickest ship. I don't know anybody's ship could have been better than ours or our parade. That ship was the sickest ship. That was crazy though. They basically told their not to go to work and come to the parade. The host you had million people of the one last year. It just reminded me again was Shiico was crazy? It was the ship. Ever you not? Hell no, No, I didn't have a blue boy with him. Here you go, this voice, I told you never My new Paul was for real. He had that little weird ass voice. No no.
Speaker 3: On the other conference that the Pacers, they had a pretty iconic playoff run ended pretty tragically with Tyre's Halliburn's achilles injury. Uh just here's what you guys thought of just the Pacers in the run.
Speaker 1: They had what you do a few the Pacers bro you know, bro off the he off the chef to right, Yeah, he off the shelf. So yeah, he's down for a year. Right. So I've never seen nothing like this in the league. Eight about like three or four players that's not even gonna play next year.
Speaker 2: Three stars in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Billard, Yeah, Hallie.
Speaker 3: All Toiler's achilles in the playoffs in the year all where jersey numbers zero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with pink shoe. Two of them have pink shoes.
Speaker 2: One had read Dame Dave was red. I had to look at Yeah, I had to look that up.
Speaker 1: Same family. This all meant something to me. Man, two of them were numbers three more numbers zero. Ye, Bro, that's crazy. That's crazy. That's that's that's a hell of a coincidence.
Speaker 2: So what what do you guys attribute all these injuries to?
Speaker 1: Like? What what is it?
Speaker 3: Everyone has their own theories and opinions, But what do you guys think it is? As being guys in the league.
Speaker 1: If I'm being honest, P and I was in the backyard the day chopping the peace crib talking about this, and we don't think that the NBA today's NBA player they do play at a fast rate, but I don't think they're in the tip top shape. I don't think these players today, I think they think they're in shape until they talk to my folks. That's in shap, you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't think the league is in the type of shape that you need to be in the type of shape to play at this pace. I think they think that. And if anybody knows the body, you can all your breaks. You know, your calves are your breaks, and the one thing that supports the calves is your achilles. So if your calf is the first thing to shut down, you have to think about how things are built. Right. I watched I watched all of the the the tapes of Cole, Tatum and Halley. When you watch out, all three of them poured they shit. They poured it the same way pump fake and you used to pump fit like this. I used to pump fate with to my whole body, meaning that I would show you the ball Paul Cold Tracy when they would give you something because they was wings, they can give you a pump fake from here. It didn't have to be a dramatic, but they were so prolific at the shot that you had to honor it. So when he gave you this, he already knew that you was up, so he would be already in that if you're not one stretch And again I heard may I heard this the other day. Some of the trainers were talking about the lack of calf raises for some of the players to end their workout. Bro, we used to end a workout, especially on the leg day calf raises.
Speaker 3: This is how.
Speaker 1: This is how I'm speeding up. This is how I'm stopping. This is my whole wiggle. If your calves ain't here. And on top of whenever I go to finish, I gotta be athletic enough to finish, right, Bro, when you start breaking that down, I'm watching how the technique of that, man, That is to me, I'm watching When you are working out and the coach gives the ball back to you to reset, he gonna tell you to get into a three. Bro, All this technique means something. First time, you know, you break technique. Man, when you get tired. When you get tired, I start standing up. You know, technique breaks down. I ain't showing it how. I'm just trying to, you know what I'm saying. So when I watched it, man, they all three plant it the same way, and to me, yeah, that's what I saw. And they all popped the same way. You know. It's so crazy too, Like where are we at, like in the advancement of like medicine and science. Yeah, you know, like the science of sports and what the NBA transition, and it's been like right before I got off the league, and you you put all this investment to the trainers, because when we was in there, we had one or two trainers, a trainer and assistant trainer. Now every team got about ten different trainers, and they got data systems and they see how much you're running, your rate all that ship and you know what's happened. They created the coats and ties, created so many different jobs for these cats. But we got more injuries than that, you know what I'm saying. So they implemented the analytics now, so now we're gonna not only put the analytics toward you know, what they do in the game, We're gonna put it toward what they do off the court, as far as they weight training, as far as they treatments, and try to like put it put the data in and say you come to practice one day and say, hey, you know what, stuff, You've been running too much? Then practice we tracked that you did ten miles over the last three days. You need the rest today. You know what I'm saying. They implemented so much of that, and now we got so much more injuries. But the players don't play as much as we did. He but they body not trained, Like this is what tickets talking about, that they out of shape. We practiced every day. We went up and down every day like a game, like a game. So we five on five pretty much the whole season with drills, with drills, and so now they come in and they're doing a lot of individual work with a trainer. You know. So a lot of our shit was game speed right with a trainer, and then in the summer at half speed right for thirty minutes, right, and then they're gonna go play a two hour fucking game. And think they gonna play in the summer, we played ball ball. He played five on five for seven out in the summer. They individual work every day for thirty minutes with one trainer, Yeah, and think that's gonna be the same shit, Like what are we talking about? This same? Bro? Motherfucker do a whole workout now by hisself. I come in here, it's five niggas in one workout doing forty five thirty minutes. Bro, this is not the same shit. Bro. Then he gonna go run Red Mountain and try to kill itself.
Speaker 2: Ticket, you had a pretty like we we Just because you ain't.
Speaker 1: See this nigga killing itself don't mean he was. You know what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Shit, More players kind of implement resistant bands, training in the sand dunes, things and things like that that you guys did in the offseason.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, nod now, I was just gonna say those things implemented when you in the fourth quarter and I gotta guard you, I gotta go to Chase mcgrade. I gotta guard a real nigga in the fourth quarter, and I'm tired of my legs done? How do I simulate that I gotta go play play against people like this? And then I gotta take my body and try to try to kill it. Because when you listen, let me tell you something this one now on mouff, and don't tell you about game four or game five or game seven. When you in mud and they come down to l O and they call the triangle, you gotta stop l from get Lloyd and I'm stuck in mud and my legs ain't even and then you know what I'm saying, like, and then I get to the huddle and three fold niggas is falling out. Mother, don't want to play no more. Like, Bro, you can't simulate this. This is the fox hold you in, so you try to put yourself in simular. He would go to, well, what's the dues you go to? Oh yeah, the dudes over there and beach. I'm going to the opposite doing well. It looked like a whole mountain he doing now when I'm doing this. When we both talking ship about what it takes to get to the top, he talked about how he threw up. I talked about how I threw up coming down. He threw up on the way up. Like, Lord, who training like this? And why y'all training like that? Guess what? We get to the fourth quarter, we're looking fresh, We're dapping your nigga. You remember that. You feel what I'm saying. So, so that's what we're doing. So even though my know, my dog ain't whatever. When we get to gym, you see who man, it just makes someone say you see who be working on the ship and it looks obvious like you're like, oh, ship boy, I see you got that. Yeah man, I'm working with the bands. I'm in there. Yeah, So you know what I'm saying. That's that's, that's what you're doing this for. Because that extension of that, that that that that workout. Man, you running right now, how you you have been in Red Mountain? Man, Red Mountain before he gets nine o'clock, it's probably one hundred degrees and you're running up it and you gotta do some sprints and some other ships and all the ship and all you're thinking is, man, why am I here? Then all of a sudden you look up and you and I'm zigzagging there Twyn Walker and the nose on the ball and I'm lowers shit, and I'm watching how he looking at me? And yeah, like, man, my workhouse used to actually mirror what I have to do throughout the year, and I'll be so caught up into that that I couldn't sometimes tell what was reality, or I couldn't like sometimes I look up and I'm in it and we're playing in the UCLA, and then you know, boom, I'm in a real game. Like So the workhouse means something because they try to, or at least for us or for me, try to emulate the tough times in the league. And that's all it's for. Damn, I's crazy. The calf all these caf strains that used to be the first thing I stretched when I came into practice, like calf raises. A lot of people don't know that that if you do a lot of people don't know if you do calf calf raises their anchor rotations, you're never You're never spraining your ankle again. Now they never sprain your ankle again. Sprayed my ankle so much my first couple of years when I used to turn it, it didn't even hurt no more. I think my nigaments was just gone. Man, one time, and then this lady to where I did them every day I would turn, I wouldn't feel that hardy no more. Listen.
Speaker 3: So some would also say the low top shoes is a variable and healthy ship. Do you guys agree with that? You think there's some truth to that?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you get man, you can't pay me to play a low top shoes. Maybe that is low tops because right now, mate, that's not gonna work like before all of these before all these Achilles who tour who tore the Achilles before this was a famous one that dominique, dominique.
Speaker 3: To those didn't really exist, Brooks Kobe really is the one that popularized tops being in the league.
Speaker 1: He started that.
Speaker 3: Cameron actually went on Instagram and Twitter was saying that the low tops were the issue, and then Kevin Durant actually responded and he said that wasn't true. But he's someone that tore his achilles and also wears low tops, so cares from you guys perspective.
Speaker 2: You guys didn't really play a low top. So I'm curiously and.
Speaker 1: That's just like, that's that's that's unlucky. I can't even attribute it to one thing. I can't attribute it to do you do caphrase? I can't attribute it to your low tops. It's like, man, it's just like that is the most like unpredictable injury because it's a step like you can see an a c l get. You know, your knee go a certain way, or your ankle go a certain way, or you just okay, the thumb, Like this one is just like it's so unpredictable. It could come on anybody anytime. It could just be like boom, you step back. I don't know if it's where tear. Where's the data at you got all these trainers making why why did he do it well? You know what I'm saying. What did my body say at the.
Speaker 3: Time, Damon Halliburton before their achilles injury, both had like calp strains and right the injuries before and then they got injured.
Speaker 1: All right, there we go. There the kd have a cash strain too. He did, he did, he did. So that's the day to stop playing on calf strains. Then now strengthen your fucking calves due the fuck calf raisers every day. Do you ain't here working out? I don't think I ever strained my calf like ever in in my life. I see you with a calf sleep, so I don't know what that was. But yeah, no, no, I was putting sleeves on my calves to protect my shins. I hate to getting kicked in the shins, That's what I'm saying. I thought you had a calf because you had a calf that was for my shins. So you had a calf sleep on for your I didn't wear I didn't wear it. No, there wasn't a calf sleep. It was a shin guard. It was. I'm just telling them each other was a ship guard. Make this ship up? What hero? What are showing? What's that they need to wear them the old school. I used to have a pair of them. I used to have a pair of them in high school. On my mom. Listen, I used to have a pair of these. All peers used to be in the backyard with these on the show for show, I did dunking on the rim left handed, like he was David Robins. Listen, listen, this is real talk here. I was man. He needed me to stand on the gold. Sometimes I say funk out. Look look you know what I'm saying. Look, these right here cost like nine hundred dollars. No niggas in the ain't cost they did? Yeah they did. Your mom had a job. Who went and got these? You know what I'm saying. I think I got work? No, No, I think I probably got them from a garage sell. No way, no work nowhere. This man, this swap swapped. I don't know he know what I'm talking about. Saturday, every Saturday, Mama. He had an extra pad there that used to let you use them. He was a ten, these was nine. He had his whole shoe in there. But you know what I'm saying, you just had to get the foot in your Listen. These kids today, do you know what it's like. Yay, listen man, this work. Listen listen man, listen. Senior year, I was dunking. I started here, I was cracking. I'm in the We got that. We ain't got that. We had to use nding boards. You had to learn to jump over behind the ball all cars some ship, you know what I'm saying. That's how you get into the South. That was doing in the sound. Yeah, you got to run to your girlfriend house or something. You know what I'm saying. Ain't no cars in the South. So you're running and walking in West. Everything in the South in shape. Hello athletic, I'll run you beat your ass. You know what I noticed though? What like the demographics of athletes like the South. Y'all y'all cast from Carolina, Georgia and Chicago. No, No, like Illinois's thinking about all the casts Illinois hell athletic, d Way, Sean Maran Rose like the hell athletic, but they couldn't shoot. They are not demographic like t a hell athletic and strong. I thought, I thought you should have given you cast from Carolina. Y'all, we run, we could jump here. But y'all, y'all produced, y'all produced a lot of hype. Y'all produced a like like you j o uh who else uh joh yeah yeah, Zion athletic and tall. Y'all produced a lot of that. I noticed that what the West Coast produce, what y'all produced out here, that's good to next. We like guard heavy wing heavy, guarded wing heavy, who shooters was out here with we guarded shooters out here, bro y'all got a bunch of niggas that put in the you know what I'm saying, get you because we were do scores like you know, just y'all got some. Yeah, y'all got some. I'm saying, y'all the first thing I seen bring back the Chucks and like them the nigga Chucks out here. Everybody else had nikes with air bubbles. Y'all down here with no no ankle supporting nothing getting money. You know what I'm saying. Y'all had niggas come on the court called super crip. And I remember I went to you said, I was like man, supercripping here. I like super crip. Who is the done supercrip? When I first saw Big You, I thought Big You was super cripp because I was like man, that nigga looked like a super Crip, Like I said, Okay, that's him, no a yeah right, And Supercrip was a real dude. He was a real dude. They could play, you know exactly one time. Up I'm like super Cript Damn. It's like big lord. You know what I'm saying, Like, damn, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, but yeah, man, yeah man, l a man, you come out here, man, Yeah, this first time I come out here. Muffle my half kool Aid, that is my bringing it up. Got the mad for the red kool Aid in his mouth. Yeah, come on, said it. Joe said it, got the red kool Aid kol Aid Like stay there, stay out of the people like he for real, straight up. I'm just saying, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, West Coast had a different caliber too, because you had guys outside that had that that might come from standing over there and come over here and have game. That's that's what That's what Cali for me. Cali had some of the walking around, simple looking niggas that didn't get out here. He got some fucking game. Who is this people? Oh yeah, that's the such he from East Side. Yeah, come over here, but he'll be U I'm saying. I'm like, damn, that's what man. I used to go man U c l A and find little motherfuckers who looked like they were there drinking the forty. Get out here and bust your ass. Yeah. Beat the first time you see BD coming here. Destroy grown men. Motherfucker. It's not a cold motherfuckers come out here. But each region got they they think got they think. You know what I'm saying, we always said Texas, Florida, and Georgia niggas was crazy at niggas to play boy straight up.
Speaker 3: Going back east. Obviously, Tatum Halliburton Dame all hurt feasibly for the next season. The Knicks don't have a head coach right now. He seems kind of wide open.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying, he threw that Orlando ship out there fucked me up.
Speaker 2: He threw it out there early, the contenders out.
Speaker 1: He's new Lando, Cleveland, Knicks, and Orlando. The Knicks ain't got a coach. Nicks ain't got a fucking coach. I can't put the nigg turned. I turned down the coaching job. I was like, what you turn down? I was good. What they tried to give you a back of the They try to give me like some fucking so. They tried to give me what's that epanadas and shipada. Yeah, you should have took that bro Cuban, the Cuban discount. Oh, the Cuban discount. You didn't get the joints on for them. You didn't go up there and see them. That's what Now you're supposed to go get the chop cheese and the Chimneys gave me a clothing deal in Harlem somewhere. I was like a clothing deal in all of them. Didn't take that? You want that? I was good? I was good. What was you needed to take? The nick job man? That was gonna have to cost them for me to just deal with the Nick fans. Damn, that's that's that's a tax. You got a nick You got a Nick fans tax in there. They don't have to give me like at least ten damn, just to deal with the fans, to deal with all that ship come with it. I was coach, I was gonna have to give away Spikes tickets. They want somebody to go to Spike and say, hey, you can't have flour SE's no more Spike. It's not I'm gonna let you go ahead and run, go ahead, get off. You know that Macaron macarroe still can come in. Man, We're gonna have to revamp our whole front whoa y'all, ain't y'all bad luck? WHOA? Ben Steelers was right there? Bad luck you had, you had spree, you had the whole stuff. Everybody. We need to bring in the new age stars age. Yeah, the influencers. We gotta put them in the front room. They need some new mojo in the front. New York man, my man ain't had his coffee. Something in the coffee today, you know. I mean, these are all jokes.
Speaker 3: So you think Calves in Orlando, New York are the top three? Kind of sitting at the top.
Speaker 1: Hawks you like?
Speaker 2: Okay, tell me.
Speaker 1: What I like the Hawks just because ain't nobody talking about him. I think when you see Porzingis and the potential of poor Zingis and Trey Young together, Yeah, that's that's gonna be interesting. With Jalen Johnson, I think his name Jayleen Jaylon john Johnson.
Speaker 2: He got his shoulder injury. He was twenty five and five over.
Speaker 1: Now he's coming back with an edge he's coming back with some purpose. I like the Hawks, the Hawks, dude, like Shade, the young kid. He's gonna yeah. I'm telling you, nobody's talking about them. So when you remove the Celtics, right, the Knicks ain't got no leadership yet, right, no face, right man? All this is open enough for everybody else. So if Philly can get that ship together, Atlanta, watch out for Atlanta, Yeah, Orlando, Cleveland, and I gotta say Philly, just because they have the talent, Philly ain't gonna be there. You don't think Philly gonna be right there. You can't bring two years of this back to the Philly fans. They're not gonna allow that. No way, no way. Philly fans are not going back to back the years like this, not like this. I just don't know if NB Knees is gonna be able to hold up. He just had a whole year off, Pete. You say he needed fresh air. We opened up this whole thing. He got the Carnival Cruise to get the whole arrow, the open air in here and get fresh air with but we need he gotta come. He gotta slim up, I think, just to take pressure off his knees, you know, because he just has had he heavy the same with Zion. He gotta they gotta slim up. When you keep having the same knee injuries, you got to take some weight and pressure off them. Thes like it just is it is just it is what it is. It's just physics. Like, no, I'm putting too much weight on the pounding on the wood and then like come on, you gotta drop some ship. And if they don't come at when, that's the first thing I'm gonna look at when when I look at preseason, I'm gonna watch. I'm gonna see what type of it looked like. Okay, you know you could tell cat when they come to free like did they share something? Okay, look cool? All right, maybe they got something. But until they it's been the end, have been in the league so long. If you ain't really had that mindset already, then I'm not I'm not confident that that moving forward, you're gonna have that approach. So I'm just like, he looked good photoshop or not? Do you see, Luca, I ain't seen nothing like that would be fella die.
Speaker 2: And he's lost a lot of weight and he's really taking his conditioning.
Speaker 1: Seriously, that's amazing. So what does that mean? That means, that means he heard it. That means he's trying to better his That means he's coming in here, gonna be in shape. It's gonna look the same like just because he lose ten or fifteen pounds, he looked the part. That means what I'm gonna go out there and averge thirty eight and eight same thing. That don't make him an He's gonna be a better defender. That's just he not that. You know what I'm saying. He might give you a little more hustle, get back on defense a little more. Okay, you gotta understand, and what people gotta understand. Listen, though, you're gonna have to take some to get some right, all right. For instance, I got dominant ass shock that can't make free throws. I'm taking that. I'm taking this. I got Luca giving me thirty eight and eight no defense, I'm taking that thirty eight. I'm taking that. You feel what I'm saying, Let me get some motherfuckers around him that can do that. Then you know what I mean, because ain't nobody doing what he doing Like That's why I Don'm like, like, come on, man, y'all get out of here with that. Then summertime, boy, everybody in shape in the summer. By December, when I ain't practicing no more, you're gonna see the same looking you don't seen the last four five.
Speaker 3: Years speaking summer. Uh got the end of the season here with ticking the truth. It's been a good year. If you could think of just kind of one moment from the NBA season that stood out to you, what would that be this year? Yes, sir, from this NBA season.
Speaker 1: One moment that stood out this year? Man? This for me. For me, it was a lot of little moments that I was like, Yeah, this nigga, this nigga ate the wings and then wanted to fight over some motherfucking on your rings. Yeah that that that dog? You need? I need an apology for that dog? Your stop? Let me? Can I get an apology for the rings? I'm saying that. I'm saying what No, watch y'all, watch out, No, no, no, watch out. Watch you'll watch y'all, do you just master your ship? Watch y'all, watch y'all. Don we're gonna have to go to a commercial break. Watch y'all. Dog no, no, you didn't. Dog. This is me. You saw me say, Nate put my ship right here. This how y'all want north Man watch your brother. You gonna have to go. We're gonna have to go to a collection. Listen, listen you bro, what's out Bro? This is my foo. We ain't even eating yet. Hey, go my talk bro starting out. Man, look here, ma, man, we can order you to go. Listen. We can get you another, get another. I don't man, no stop, man, no more, no, no, okay, hey listen, man, have your yeah, man, get you on man, what lord, damn figuring all my damn man. I just had to see here. I just made this smashed. No, we ain't getting on ironing smose out there either, your sonic if you're out there listening, whoever man this many man, get to get this man some of your eas Man. No, I'm good, good, I'm good. Okay, okay, you're good. I'm just saying you. They asked the question. I thought that moment was a cool moment. You know what, then we did that in front of bullying. Let me tell my story. No, I ain't doing it. You know that ain't what this was. He asked me a question I thought, that's about the fight over some onion rings was a low moment for me and people. I didn't know he was so seized by on your rings. I did. I didn't know how much therapy I needed because my sisters used to take my food as a kid. So when he's trying to bully me for the you know what I'm saying, so back a bunch of under ship. You know what I'm saying. That was a little low moment. You know what I'm saying. Fucking it was viral. It was low for us, Like, damn, Lord, we almost got into him some standing up. He washed the wings. That's really what pissed me off about the whole thing. The man came, he ate the wings, they asked, none of us else. He me, y'all want the wings some. That's how I knew he was hungry. So I let him get it off. They were like me, we shooting you mean what the mom Oh damn that's fun. And I'm like, damn, look at you know what I'm saying. So yeah, I guess the one thing for me that stood out is damn with some good moments this year man, you're talking about in the Leader, stand out Yeah, we had lucaship of the fucking Lakers for ten Billy Luca, Luca Nigga. You see the domino effect with all this. Luca get traded to l A, l A sell the team for tim Billy Dallas get the number one pick. It might be some kind of conspiracy. So much ship, this might be some conspiracies. Theories. Leave this. I love it. You had three hot Think about this. How many teams sold in the last.
Speaker 2: Like last couple of years in Minnesota has been.
Speaker 1: Phoenix, Minnesota, five teams and so.
Speaker 2: And we're talking about big market, some of the huge markets, the biggest franchise basketball, so the same.
Speaker 1: I predicted the next couple of years, the Knick's gonna get So I wonder what that number gonna be. That's gonna be dumb.
Speaker 2: The arena too, So that's a big valuation on that.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a different number. It's gonna be tour, it's gonna be it's gonna be around the same as soon as they get so they're gonna win in next I got the Lakers winning twenty eight just because of the fucking Olympics. I'm gonna throw that out.
Speaker 2: There and Lak and ticket.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the summer rich type ship we got, we got Summer League and the Film Festival.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we got the Summer League Film Festival. Man, listen, man, Man, if y'all they doing nothing, come to Vegas, man, Vagas, some of the are gonna be cracking. You got the flag there, you got Bailey's, you got all the rookies gonna be playing. And then after that we got the Film Festival. Some of the Film Festival right after that with a bunch of features and dope films in it. Yeah, man, you got nothing to do. Man, hit Vegas. Man, know you're gonna be there. Know you're gonna be cracking, cracking. I think I'm gonna be I think im gonna be on some water. I think I'm gonna be on the beach Love Island, not Love Island. But you know what's basketball season over? Yeah, catch Summer League. But if you ain't catching Summer League, you can catch me on the Truth after Dark. You know what I'm saying. If you need something, you know, some therapy on some relationships, you just want to chop it up, man, check me out all platforms, YouTube, Spotify, you know, Truth after Dark follow us were cracking. What y'all doing on it? Y'all give me a love advice, Yeah, love advice, relationship advice, what the dudes and what not? The does? It may not always be right, but it ain't always wrong. Okay, way to get in. That's that's the truth for her, that's the truth. After dark, you want to do another one down and stuff? Good about that one? Yeah? Yeah, I'm saying, get it, lord, Lord trying to find love. You're right, boy, you're trying to get right, trying to be like you want to be like this, run run out of here, No another year, nigga in the butcher feeling me and my dog. I don't want to take all the fans, everybody who watch us, supporters comments all that good ship. We got some new ship coming, man, y'all stay tuned. Man, love y'all, Man KG certified ticket in truth. Man, when you are here, it's love. Appreciate y'all. Career M.