Speaker 1: Elvis Duran in the Morning show.
Speaker 2: Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran phone tap. All right, Garrett, what's your phone tap all about? To well, froggy son. Kayden really wanted to do a phone tap the other day. And we are in the midst of jingle Ball season where everyone in their mother wants tickets. Yes, so I decided to take him in the studio and let's call some of our sales department in our building and demand tickets.
Speaker 1: We're using the sales department as our victim again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Cool. We'll see what happens when Cayden calls the sales floor for jingle Ball tickets.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey, is this Molly can I jingle Ball tickets?
Speaker 5: Who's this?
Speaker 3: It's Christopher.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't have any more jingle Ball tickets left. So why Well, I don't have any jingle Ball tickets because they're sold out. Why why are they sold out? Yeah, because it's a phenomenal show with Justin Bieber, and I don't have any tickets left.
Speaker 5: I have your tickets, you know you could, because.
Speaker 4: I'm actually not going. But we're in the West balcony with with you know, with drinking and food and everything, I don't think you sound a littly young, So I don't think you're going to have a good time there.
Speaker 3: I've had a beer before.
Speaker 4: Well, you're under age and they're probably going to check so so I'm sorry, but you're not going to get any jingle ball tickets this steer.
Speaker 3: So can you buy me a beer?
Speaker 4: No? No, that wouldn't be right. That wouldn't be right. You can come over to have a beer, but I can't buy you a beer.
Speaker 3: Can I have your jingle ball tickets? Now?
Speaker 4: No, I don't have any jingle ball tickets. You're no, I don't even have mine. Go to somebody else.
Speaker 5: Hell is Andrew.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Christopher. Can I have your jingle ball tickets?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry? I think you have the wrong number. I think you're trying to cause you one hundred.
Speaker 3: No, I want your jingle ball tickets.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you're gonna have to call back to the one hundred. That's twenty eight hundred two four to two yeer one hundred. I know the number, jerk, whoa whoa, Hey, all right, first off, if you're gonna have to calm down with that, all right, So what are you gonna have to do? Is you gonna call this one hundred or you can go to one of our events and try to win your way in.
Speaker 3: You sound like a dweeb.
Speaker 5: All right, yeah, get your tickets?
Speaker 4: Okay, but.
Speaker 3: Well up, why'd you hang up on me?
Speaker 5: How'd you get my number?
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it?
Speaker 5: Well, and I haven't worried about because you keep calling.
Speaker 3: Just give me your tickets.
Speaker 5: You could, you could keep trying to pall, but not this number.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you know Elvis?
Speaker 5: Do I know Elvis? Yeah? I know Elvis, So give me his tickets, Perie, use his tickets.
Speaker 3: I need two tickets. I'm digging your mom out on a date.
Speaker 5: Listen, Chris thefer ticket easy, Okay, shut up, give me your tickets. Please don't call me back. You're wasting my time.
Speaker 3: Well, can you just cut this and give me tickets?
Speaker 5: Whoa Christopher? First off? Stop calling me? Okay, take it up. I don't have any tickets.
Speaker 3: Read give me tickets and I'll stop calling.
Speaker 5: I don't have any tickets.
Speaker 3: Stop lying to me, for sure, I'm not lying.
Speaker 5: You're the guy for the tickets. I'm not the ticket guy.
Speaker 3: The only reason I want two tickets? Is because I'm taking your mom out on a date?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, Hey Chris Hre, come on, you sound like a little look young to be taking my mom out on a date.
Speaker 3: Hello? Can I have tickets?
Speaker 4: You have to stop calling? Why if you're gonna stop calling, I'm gonna have to get security. I'm not kidding you, hung you, I am too busy for this.
Speaker 3: Don't be word.
Speaker 4: If you call me again, I'm gonna get security. Don't be I'm going to get security and you're gonna be in a lot of trouble. To stop calling me. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: Stop, I'm not kidding you. Give me tickets.
Speaker 4: Stop calling me?
Speaker 3: Stop calling me? Can I have tickets? Please?
Speaker 4: No? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I won't call again.
Speaker 4: No, I can't give you. Stop. I'm gonna I'm serious. I'm gonna I'm gonna call security or something because it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Where's the security gonna? What's security gonna do?
Speaker 4: They're going to arrest you. They're going to take you way in handcuffs and then we'll never get to jingle Ball. So leave me alone.
Speaker 3: They're gonna arrest you. Hello, give me tickets if you know what's good for you.
Speaker 4: No, I have everybody listening you seriously. If you don't stop calling, I am gonna. I'm gonna go right to the our president. I'm gonna. I'm gonna. I'm gonna get into you're I have your number. I know what the number is, eight hundred two four two one hundred, and you're gonna be in a lot of troubles, so stop calling me.
Speaker 3: Hey Molly, Hey Molly, it's Garrett. Hi, Garrett, you got phone tapped breaking out.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm with Froggy Sun Kayden say Hi, Katin, Hi Molly.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, Molly.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. A big, a big apology from the third floor down to the second floor. Oh my goodness. I like that. She said, I know you you're calling from eight hundred and two four or one hundred, the request line we've all only used for like the past fifty thous from.
Speaker 2: At that point, Kay and I looked at each other and go, does she know who was she never request song?
Speaker 1: Well there you go. There. You must be so proud of your son, Froggy. My favorite line is any two tickets I could take your mom on a date. People are texting it he sounds just like you.
Speaker 2: Song Tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: Elvis Durant Phone Tab.
Speaker 2: We're only on Elvis Duran in the morning show.
Speaker 3: Here in New Elvis Duran Phone Tab weekday mornings