Speaker 1: Media. Okay, given the brevity, the shortness of this episode, we might as well start with it. All right, It's like this.
Speaker 2: Buzzuge is like this buzz get is like this buzzle get is like this bullig is like this.
Speaker 1: Well, so your boy tried to, like, after four days of full immersion into the RNC, I tried to give myself a small break in the consumption of the news. But nope, these people do not care about my schedule, about me trying to stay ahead of the game. They just like dropping bombs. This feels like the bizarro evil version of waiting for Kendrick and Drake to drop, where you just can't leave your phone. So, yeah, it turns out, first of all, International Court of Justice has agreed that the Israeli settlements inside the West Bank are unconstitutional, which is a well illegal, unconstitutional illegal, which is just a recommendation, like they can't really enforce it, but they could be like, y'all, that's trash and we all realized that's trash, and you know that's trash. That's a big old duh. So like how you're gonna call that, how you're gonna call that a two state while you still take part of the state and live yo life. It's absurd. Anyway, there was that the journalist in Russia, the guy that worked for the New York Times, that was just kind of there reporting like being a foreign correspondent like you doing every other country. Yeah, sixteen years Russian prison for spying. Freaking sucks, dude. I don't know why people keep playing with Vladimir Blue. You gotta stop playing with this man because he don't play. The Houthis broke through the Iron Dome. They hit something and Tel Aviv. You could go back to the Huthi Who episode to learn a little more about them, and then just a little small developments the Democratic Party. They gone ahead and switch the headliner probably should have happened months ago, but they did it completely obvious. This was clearly the most necessary move they should have made. And like I said before in the episode last week, who do you put up? Now? Think about it like this. Why it has to be the top cop is this because if you're telling me the first black, the first female, hell, the first just not white executive branch member that actually has a chance, you was gonna skip over and find another white dude. Story wouldn't ran It's gotta be the top cop. Y'all know why I call her the top cop right because she is. She He was the top cop in California and has placed many of black and brown men in prison, and you know, continuing to bomb Gaza. Now having said that, a few things can be true at the same time, this is a beautiful moment that a black woman might become the nominee for a major political party. Why say might is is because all she's been is endorsed. He, like I said, turned to the crowd and was like, look, I can't headline this tour no more. It's gonna go to her. I recommend y'all choose her. Now. Why he has to say that is because that's not how primaries work. Keep in mind, the primary selection process is a process a delegate and the political parties make those rules. And I know that might be confusing because we didn't we vote for primaries. Don't we vote for them? Don't they go through all that? Well, yeah, that's just us participating in the process of telling the delegates who we want. But then the delegates technically decide, so they're gonna have to run a primary, a really fast one. Now, if you're another Democrat. Do you want this smoke? Are you going wrong? Unless you less you Joe Manchin, I mean, do you primary or like, is this the smoke you want? Like we're already in disarray. Trump's on the line. Kamalade will wax that fool in a debate. Now do it matter? It don't, But you still have to She still has to be primaried and win the actual delegates. So just because she's been endorsed by pretty much the old party, that don't mean she got out a delegate. She still has to go through the process. Having said that, it is absolutely amazing to me, as again African American male in America, to see this day come. Don't get me wrong, I still a top cop, but I am excited to see this day. It is also interesting to think that the political pack that was funding Nicki Haley has thrown their weight behind Kamala. Then people are like, look, we do not like agent Orange. I don't care what y'all say. Now Agent Orange in them is chomping at the bit. It's almost like they did forget like her her time in Senate, like she was kicking ass and Senate like let's like, let's not let's not take that away from the top cop Auntie Kamala was kicking ass and sentate that's real. They what they're gonna do is they gonna pin the border on her right and say that that's her fault. It's also gonna be a little hard for them because they wrote all they disc tracks already. They was planning on Biden. Now, they had to have known that this was coming, so they probably tried to write some dishes that could work for both of them. But the reality is, man, you done shot all the videos already, you'd have made all the commercials, and so it is a little bit like, well damn, And they could scream, Yo, that's not fair, bro, like that's not fair, but it's like there's really they really don't have no legal footing to say that this is unfair because I mean, like I said, parties make their own rules. Now, quite a job in front of her or whoever's gonna run, because the trick is, as the country has moved further to the right, what you got to do is you can't just talk about culture war stuff and progressive things when people can't afford their groceries. Whether that's true or not, whether people can't really afford houses or not as true or not. What you got to do is say, hey, listen, all the shit you complaining about to the in the Republican Party, the actual problems we have solutions for, but our solutions don't dehumanize, are not homophobic, and ain't gonna burn the earth. But we want the same things you want, right. We believe there's a way to control and level out immigration that don't treat these people like animals. And then you also got to like defend old Joe Biden and present him as the greatest leader of all time, and to try to run a contrast between the way the Democrats work and the Republicans work. What you got to argue is the Democrats are not a cult of personality. We're willing to critique our own party. It's not like you know, one guy's way or the highway. No, like, we love our leaders and our leadership loves us, and it's mature enough to know when it's time to fold them. Now, does he or was it just obvious he was finna lose and he he don't want another l on his record. Probably The point is, if you're the Democrat, you have to say, our party is not one that is so selfish to where we want to bend reality to this one man is bending reality to his liking. He's more like, this is what's best for the country. I mean, I'm not saying they believe this. I'm just saying this the argument you gotta make you feel me because after all this disarray, you have to figure out how to make beauty out of this chaos. And that's going to be the hardest thing for them because with all this, you have to paint the Republicans as those that are sowing discord and they and oh they talk unity, but they don't mean unity. They mean uniformity. That's the bar you have to say. The Republicans don't want unity, they want uniformity. They want you to fall in line. We believe in unity, and we understand that unity is not uniformity. Like my boy Dak said, different crews for different jobs, different tools for different jobs. So that's the way you gotta paint this thing. And you got to say, listen, Auntie got you. I've been up here, I know what I'm doing. And when it comes down to the policy, like and that's the thing about Kamala she weird. Don't get me wrong, she weird, but she do know what she's talking about. I'm also prepping myself for egregious levels of massage in their Like, these white people lost their mind when we elected another white man the idea and they still they still blaming Obama. Even for the boy to shot a Trump. They blame Obama. That boy that shot at the president. We just ignoring that he's a troubled young Republican white boy that got his hands on guns. We just gonna skip that. You just gonna blame it on. You just gonna act like that's not that ain't just happened. And then and then all of a sudden, Iran had a plot against Trump. So you're gonna find a way to blame brown people again. Now cost some soul of money who got popped by President Trump. I would imagine them ready to get they get back. I can imagine them wanting to get their lick back, and they probably will. But we just gonna skip over the fact that this was a trouble. This was a total school shooter energy who got his hand on a gun. We're just gonna not act like that ain't just happen anyway, all right, we'll see top cop. Who we gonna who she gonna pick for a VP? If she gets to pick Slicky Slicky Gavey. You know what I'm saying, Pete Boodagic, who will? I mean, where is she gonna go? She gotta pick another white boy? I mean, there's another way around it. This is just America we gonna see. All right, now, let's listen to this very short episode.
Speaker 3: BUNI is like this.
Speaker 1: First of all, I would like to apologize for the briefness of this episode. Don't go look at how long this episode is until the Boom incorporated RNC. I am well aware of the deep cut nature of the name of this episode. It was really for my own pleasure because I highly recommend that no one consume this much of a political convention, any of them, let alone one with people that you wholeheartedly disagree with. This is why, let me tell you something, This is why I ain't gone into journalism, because the discipline it takes to not eye roll, to stay in the game, to endure the cringe. I wish I could tell y'all the amount of things I had to do the palette cleanse, because you have to stay sharp, like you can't, y'all. I did this so you don't have to, Okay. So the deep cut of the name comes from Master Ace. This song called the I n C Rider. So it's a classic New York kind of rap song. It's the Ride, y'all. It's the I n C Ride, y'all. Y'all just go look up master A's man, you know, shout out the legend all right, r n C Recap coming at you, politics, y'all. I wondered if if y'all could hear the way for which I was rubbing my eyes as I was doing this, even on stuff that like if I'm even politically aligned with somebody like I, like I don't like four and five day music festivals, like I just at some point I'd be like, can we do something else, homie? Even when my knees were younger, you know what I'm saying, Like I wouldn't going to know Coachella or nothing like that. I'd be like, like, how long it's this fam I'm going to the crib like I just I don't enjoy that type of full immersion. I ain't going to no dog on Burning Man, And it's not because on vibe with them you know what I'm saying. I'm like, I'm always open to a new experience. It's just I just be needing breaks. I don't know how y'all do it. Kudos to the it could happen here team, Robert and Sophie and Garrett were there bars. I don't know how y'all did at homes. I did this work, so y'all don't have to. Now. Let me start off with a few disclaimers before we get into this recap. I will first off, hold off on giving my opinions about the way I feel about the content of the substance of what they're saying, unless I need to fact check it fact check. I will also, the only time you gonna hear my opinion is in the sense of like interpreting things that have to do with black people. So you go hear me talk about them black folks that got on that stage. Lastly, and please hear this from the bottom of my heart, not a single thing I am going to address here is in any way meant to be interpreted as a support for the Democratic Party. We're not talking about them right now. That's a whole other conversation. They got their own mess I'd got COVID gus like, ooh baby, what is you doing this? In no way, please don't say in your mind, well, the Democrats, because we're not talking about them right now. It's just like if you was in trouble in your home and your mama said what did you do? And you like, well, the teacher didn't tell me that. We're not talking about the teacher right now, we talking about you, So please understand. Were talking about them, not about them foods. We talking about these fools, all right, So I'm gonst start broad and then get narrow and then finally then black folks, because who this needs to be talked about? So what The national conventions for our political parties are the official sort of kickoff. They're the official kickoff of presidential election. It's when they officially crown the nominee to run for president from their party. If anything, it is the album release party. It's like, okay, officially, this is what we're officially doing. So it's really the This thing could be done in a hotel conference room because technically it's just you just need the delegate from each state to just say, hey, all the delegate votes are going towards this, dude. I mean, this is a freaking email this thing like you don't have to do it in person like this, but that's not fun. That's just like you throwing your album out on the streamers and just being like, hey, my album's out. You do an Instagram post. We did it like nah dog like like no, do a listening party through it, yo, get everybody out the block, let's go. You know what I'm saying. Let's go pop out right. You don't have to do that, but that's just what makes it fun. And secondly, the reason why you do it like this is because, like, yeah, you feed in the fan base. You really hype up, get people like excited about what they're finna do. It's your chance also to introduce the next up. The selection of people who talk and the order for which they talk. It's just like any other festival. It's like there's the the lights up section. These are the bands that play during walk in. I've played that slot before where the show's started at seven, but I was on at six forty five, so it's while people still walking in on performing lights up. You don't get like it don't even look like a concert. You feel me those and then you got the people that are like if you're at an all day festival, like I said, like you playing the twelve noon slot, it's so hot outside anybody paying you attention. But as it starts to get like full five o'clock, you know, six seven, as the dust now the names are getting bigger, there might be some people that are here just for them. And then you got the person right before the headliner that's like, okay, this person is next up. That's called direct support, so that's like ston line. And then finally your big dog, and your big dog is obviously your headliner, which is the story we was trying to explain with last week with with the Biden stir so even a selection, you're trying to like introduce, like y'o, this school might be next up. Really, that's how the world found out who Barack Obama was was at the rest of the world was at Democratic National Convention four years before he ran, and everybody saw it. It was just like, oh crap, home, we got the juice. The next move was supposed to be Marco Rubio. Marco Rubio, he got launched on it in national scene the same way you're supposed to like you get your slot at the RNC, you knock it out the park, this show, this show, chant and hopefully you know you got the juice, you got the mojo, you get the right slot, get the right time, and it works out. But sometimes everybody who gets a shot, that don't mean you're gonna make it. Because how are we not talking about Ron D Santis right now? It's because he had a shot swinging a miss. Remember we told you, and you know the indie artist guy to running a campaign was like, just because you're popping at home, don't get me popping nationally. Turns out he ain't had a juice. Once you try to pop out nationally. All that stuff he was doing locally, it just ain't work nationally. Like don't nobody want to do your little stupid dances. It works where you are. I can completely understand why some of y'all night might not mess with like like a YG. I understand that, like this is a very West Coast thing. I could see how somebody in Middle America they don't know nothing about no bloods and tree tie. I don't know nothing about that, Like they're like, oh, I just don't relate to it, Like it's just as big as an artist he is. I could see how that would be regional, Like, I get it. It's it's Southern rappers that a lot of my friends talk about that they like, oh he that dude. I'm like, I just don't hear it. I see y'all going crazy for it. Just I just don't hear it. But the national conventions are number one, to show off the whole squad, to show who we got right, the pumping circumstance of it. It's also to like dial in the narrative of this, the direction this will be going, this will be about. It's not necessarily policy obviously, because I mean, you may drop it here and there, but like y'all supposed to be like think of this, like you didn't pop the molly? You feel me? Like this supposed to be they trying to row these people up into a frenzy, the people in the building and in people watching TV. This is for your core fan base and hopefully you could grab a few other people on the outside that I saw this on this particular one, they was trying to speak also outside of their own tent, to be like yo, like we got a place for you. Let me make a case but the case is also mixed with like hell of red meat stuff that in an era of politics that is so polarizing right now, Like it's really hard, and I'm gonna say they kind of failed at being able to feed their core audience and get them super riled up and open it up to other people, because then it gets like it's disjointed. You know what I'm saying, because you have which did happen in this one? We have one, dude, the people of the families of the guys in the military that died when we exited Afghanistan, and like how much of a like legendary failure that process was, and then followed by Donald Trump Junior. You're like, my g I was with y'all in a situation like an R and C in twenty twenty four. This is just what's gonna be. Like I would argue, if you don't lean left, it's the DNC gonna be the same way, just because of how polarized our nation is right now. And then secondly, the problem with DMC is like the d don't like the d They So even if I even if I was like, man, let's let's let's keep Biden in a race because we needed to feet drunk. Also, my nigga, what are you doing in Gaza? We would still be upset with you anyway. Now, speaking from an artist perspective, I think I may have said this in one of the little TikToker reels, is like, because of how streaming works and how the internet works. I mean, as they said, it's something like sixty seventy eighty almost one hundred thousand, no eighty thousand, no eighty thousand songs a day being put out on streamers. There's no way to make noise. You're not gonna poke through because of how ais and algorithms and then the budgets that have that, big big labels have, how do you There's just too much noise, So don't even try. What you do is you set up your subreddits, you have your discord channels, you have your e newsletter. Hell, like the people some of y'all have like texted me, I'm not gonna try to like fish through. There's no way. I'm worried about my little lake. The OHS is too large. I hope my lake grow. I'm feeding this lake because that's it's impossible. You feed the fan base. So politically because the type of character that Trump is, and like, please remember, he's vastly disliked. Like, let's not forget this. I know it looked like a party on the inside, but we're talking about the all of America. People really don't like this man. They also, okay, you could say, well what about but like I said, we're not talking about them right now. He's vastly disliked. So the way you gotta work is be like, well, if I could get the people that do like me so excited that folks that will probably just sit out, If I could just get one or two of y'all that would just sit out, which possibly see the excitement of my core fan base, then maybe they will move in, which is probably why to that end. First notable thing is that there is not a single Bush, Dick or colon insight, ain't a McConnell. He told them, oh heads gone stay at home, Which is if if you needed any clue as to whether this is a different Republican Party, the fact that ain't a single elder statesman in the Republican Party anywhere near that mug.
Speaker 3: My party.
Speaker 1: Overall, specifically about this year's RNC, here's what I noticed, and here's just true. They were dialed in cohesive, if clear. They weaved a narrative, the story that they were trying to tell, just from a programmatic perspective and from a communicative perspective, nailed it. Gain recognized game, real, recognized real. Whoever programmed this nailed it. The storytelling. And what do I mean by storytelling, I'm talking about a meta narrative. The meta narrative that they were trying to communicate is Republicans united and strong Donald Trump, strong Democrats, disjointed and weak US strong United Democrats disarray week. That's what they communicate. And I mean whether it's real or not, it don't matter. I'm saying the story they told. Now me as a writer, when I did my Terror Form book, right and the albums that went with it, you go through it's all my Spotify you could there's a playlist that's all of them. That's all the four EPs that went with the book. And the four EPs that went with the book were the sections inside the book. There's four sections the sky, the soil, the people, the possibility. Because it's about building a Liverpool world, I'm creating cohesion. I use the same artists visual artists to make the art so it's the same style of art and they're all on theme with four different producers, so that the sound is unique enough to where it's not repetitive. But when you look at the artwork, you can tell that this is a part of one body of work. But they're themed different ways. So I matched the sounds of the production with the themes of the album. Y'all you understand what I'm trying to say because I was making a create that these four EPs are really one project. They're expressed four different ways. Terrorform the sky, terrorform the soil, terrriform, the people, terrorform the possibility. You know, they go together. What they did was they said, this is make America great again, make America wealthy, make America safe, make America strong, and then make America great at like honestly, no notes nailed it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you're carrying it through line. Remember I talked about in Trump's case on Stormy Daniels, why the prosecution won is because you weaved a story that I can hang my ideas on. They I mean, they did it the last time in twenty sixteen. It was chaos. You had ted Cruz and him trying to like call a audible and there was no message. The message just like that, And in twenty twenty, the messages is Trump and it's Trump, isn't Most of the Republicans was like, I don't even know if I really mess with this. We just feel like we kind of have to that move from We just kind of have to to clearly, we have to if you want a job, this is what you're doing. He was able to take this Republican Party and say there's pre Trump and then there's the rest of time, not post Trump. He's like, I'm this gonna be here for a while. I'm not going nowhere. This is the agenda. And of course inside of that agenda, he's moved what is centrist so far to the right to where the extreme right is Project twenty five, project you know, twenty twenty five, and Trump in this parallel is moderate. Like do you understand what I'm saying? Like he's made himself as wild as his stances are somewhat centrist, which means that Nikki Hayley, the person that still thinks we should probably help Ukraine, Oh, she's a little liberal in this in this conservative party, like Demand has shifted. Listen like he really he did it? This R ANDC proved it because I don't know how else to say this. Demand's daughter, Laura is the producer of the show. Just what can you I mean from a chess player perspective, nigga, no notes like, I don't know what to you? How he did it? Success? And then finally, from an overall theme, this man walking out there with the Nelly bandage, stomping in his earth Force one to the song many Men Child to wish death to poll me good God, Almighty, I bro. And then the next day the white people walking in there with bandages on their out here looking like Saint ludatics. Whoa I know, I know the people that's calling everybody sheep. I know the people that said don't be sheeple is not in there with bandages on their ears. Oh man, respect? Do big dog listen? Respect? Do all right? Specifics now here we go, So day one, make America rich. This is about exactly what you thinked about. So obviously subtext is we were doing better financially when Trump was president, and that inflation, housing costs, all of that stuff is the fault of Joe Biden. Had he just left everything the way Trump made it and just literally went to sleep because he's old, everything would have been fine. But he was also clearly making an appeal to this first day to people of color. No, I'll still save my comments about these black folks at the end. So he pretty much squeezed all the black people into the first day. I'm saying he because come on, y'all, this is clearly not the Republican Party, nigga, this is his part. You squeeze all the black people in there, and you make your case about racism, wealth and inflation, gas prices, and that it don't got to beat this way. He made a hint towards some policy about like not taxing tips, which is again, if you're trying to make a case to the working class. He gotta win Vegas. Y'all know the Vegas situation. That's where they still think the electure was toolely so to not have to cheat in Vegas. Right, you get these fools on your side and like the idea of like making tips non taxables pretty smart. Now, granted here's me adding some commentary. Or you could just pay them, well, you could just do that. You could just raise minimum wage. I mean, but that's just me being you know, leftists. It opened with a Greek Orthodox priest doing the imvocation and opening prayer, which I thought was an interesting choice to go truly, to go Greek Orthodox, I thought was interesting, you know what I'm saying, like rather than just an evangelical pastor, which again and smart as hell, because you need a coalition if you're gonna get the Christians. You can't just get the white Christians, cause again the numbers don't add up. There's more Catholics, and you can possibly pull a lot more of the Latino vote, which there again there's not a air quote Latino vote, but a lot of Latin American countries are. They're very Catholic, and in a lot of ways, they can hold on to that abortion vote, that one nation of a God talk if you appeal to that. We find a lot of first gen immigrants be very conservative. Here's what's interesting about black people. We care about our own stuff. We're in a lot of ways as a whole, Black people are generally centrist like or we just don't give a fuck about politics. Just we get fuck about racism, like just that's what we care about it's like just I mean, just don't be racist, man, Like, let me live. We're trying to get ours like, you know, you talk all this, you see, you make the American dreams sound amazing, So like, can you not stand in our way? Like and they like, look, man, throw some bread in the hood. You know what I'm saying. You know, you stop, you know, ending things that are causing problems in our community, setting us up a situations out right with you. Like, we're very transactional when it comes to our politics because it's like we understand that all y'all racists, all of y'all are anti black. So what we're looking for is who gonna give us what we need. I'm trying to save my comments about the black speakers till the end, but it's peaking in. But anyway, make America rich was a lot of those things around being wealthy and keeping wealth inside of America. Day one is also when you bring in the celebrities. Now the choice of celebrities, Oh wow, it's okay. In Amber Rose's defense, little Pump did it? Wayne did it now? Wayne came back and said in an interview, he offered me five hundred thousand dollars. Like I'm telling you, stuff is transactional. People go get they checks and don't care because we like a lot of times again, our community believes that you don't care about us, so you're gonna use us. We're gonna use you. Right, So amber Rose gets on there. Now, if you don't know who amber Rose is, then you're clearly not in my generation or the generation right behind me. Amber Rose. I don't know how to say this for it to not come off pejoratively. It's just kind of the reality. We know her because she smashed rappers. We know her because originally because of Kanye, that was Kanye's girl. Then she became the mother of Whiz Khalifa's children, and as she gained this star power, she started doing this thing called SlutWalks, you know, which has to do with, you know, women being proud of their sexuality and you know, removing the shame around it. And it was a thing like it was you know that like you know, if men can be promiscuous, why can't women be permisied? Right, So she's got you know, twenty million followers. I feel like I said this in my group text, like without trying, without seeking it out. I've seen her entire naked body, like not even trying, you know, like I'm not looking to see her body, yet I have. She is probably an incredible business woman, let me. That's why I was like, I don't want to make this sound pejarative. I just laughed when they put on them on the little caption under her name rapper. I was like, I am today years old when I learned that amber Rose was a rapper. Now nobody in that room knew who the hell she was except for Sophie. So clearly she's not for the room, She's for television. Right, and fell in Trump's lap. She said, she just surprisingly endorsed Trump. She said in her inner speech that her daddy, ex military, was a Trump supporter. She was like, let me give it a shot. She appealed to this idea of black people feeling like we are wedded to the Democratic Party and we're not allowed to talk out the same notes that Kanye was hitting originally. Right, that was just like, I don't owe the Democrats anything, what have they done for me? So she comes out, does her deadly do And what I laughed at was I was listening to the CNN reports reporters and they were like, well, technically speaking, she had the best speech out of all of them. She has the greatest media training. She wasn't yelling, she was looking at the camera. It was clear that she understood that she was talking to America and not the room. And they were like, we think this is that this might actually help. And I was like, okay, guys, yo, gen X had asses like the I don't think that that accomplished what y'all think it did. But you know what, I'm not the target market. Well actually I am the target market, and I promise you that didn't do what you thought it did. But respect do I mean she did her thing some other black dude I ain't never heard of and will probably never listen to anything else. He got to say, got up. They made their case, and like I said, the case that they made was again cohesive and strong. We were doing better when Trump was president. Everybody had more money, interest rates were down. We can get back to that if you just let me take the reins again. Trade and very much leading towards this idea of being sort of a nationalist, kind of isolationist sort of way of approaching the world. Okay, I can't wait till the end to talk about the black folk stuff because it happened this day. Here's the issue the RNC will always have when it comes to race. And you saw it play out when NICKI was running and when these black men was on the stage talking. It's because your fan base wants to believe racism don't exist, and you on that stage, no, full well it does. But you can't say that because they don't want to believe it. But you need black voters. So now you got to tell the people in the room that you don't believe racism exists, while at the same time appealing to people that know for a fact it does. So what do you do. You sound ridiculous, is what you do. So these people get on their stage and they say, the first brother said, you know, my father came from the Jim Crow South and he got accepted to a school that he wasn't allowed to go to because of segregation. But because America is what he was, what it is, he didn't claim victimhood. He fought back and because America is not a racist country, he was able to become a success. So when you work hard, just like my daddy, in this country, you're able to succeed and you don't be a victim. What this means to me is well, first of all, what it means is you mean to tell me racism don't exist. And in the story you just told me your father couldn't go to the school he wanted to because of racism. Okay, In the same speech, brother said racism don't exist. Where racism is is in cities ran by Democrats like Chicago. Let me get this straight. Bruh, you just said it don't exist and it exists where democrats. Uh, sir, where do we all get lynched? I like, what is what you? What are you talking about? Sir? Who just desegregated day high schools? That was in Alabama? Alabama? The last school segregate to desegregate in Alabama was in the two thousands. Was in the odds? What is I There is a big difference between talking about black people and talking to black people. Day up there talking about black people two white people in a way that makes the white people uncomfortable. That will never ever work talking to black people because you're trying to tell us that we don't know what we're talking about. Now again, we're transactional you're gonna get us to the bread. Okay. Now, A better way to tell that story, or more accurate one, is, despite the racism that exists in America, because of the opportunities that are there, my father was able to succeed and overcome the systemic struggles that America is working on to make better. Yes we've had problems, Yes we continue to have problem. I'm writing a speech for him, but we believe the solution of these problems do not lie in the left. Say that, nigga, yo, I don't understand how to hell you go shucking job for these people and think we gonna listen to you. The second you said racism don't exist, everybody black child like all right, bro, Like, what are you? That's not even me talking about being a conservative, Because a more truthful statement would be, I believe the solutions for the systemic issues we have all clearly experienced is in the political right. That's that's a more honest or Oh, nigga, I'm just getting my check out here, young set or you hate yourself or you're not worried about it, you understand what I'm trying to say. It's the same thing the Murada went through. Girl. You can't tell me. You can't tell me you ain't experienced racism. You grew up in South Carolina, big homie, Was you not the one that was trying to broke her? The taking down of a Confederate flag? How you gonna tell me? How y'all go tell b in states that flag Confederate flags, that racism only exists, which don't exist, but only exists in Chicago. Boy, if you're gonna get out my face. Okay, that's day one. But the headline of day one was Trump coming in with his bandage singing MANI Men and the announcement of JD. Vans as the VP. But JD. Vans finally talks on Wednesday. Right again, this is your direct Support Act, right because Thursday, Donald Trump, that's the headliner. So we'll talk about talk about Vance at the end of day three. But Day one ends with Trump sending out a truth that JD. Vance was his boy after much delegation because again the brother knows how to make brother knows how to make television where it was getting released one by one. His choices that were in his top three were being told that they weren't the choice. I mean It's like he built the drama up. Like I said, no, no, Tony, just for old JD. And the he'll Billy Elogy who apparently the Hillbillies don't really mess with him, was able to get his thing and shine his you know, one hundred dollars, one hundred million dollars smile all right. So day one okay, now day two, make America safe. This is where the red meat really gets red out this mug. This means that the narrative has to be that crime is up. Border is the problem. Fentanyl cartels. Countries are sending you know, rapists and child molesters and murderers. They're flooding through our borders because Biden has open borders and we are in an invasion because of the way that the Left has decriminalized drugs and they want to defund the police. They've weaponized the court system, which is truly corrupt, and they're letting criminals go because of the woke left. This is causing all of our problems. We believe in safety and richness. And this is where the senators get to come in because the senators remember, right, the laws, So you bring them in and remember they they got campaigns to run too, so you want somebody to vote, you know, are all the way down, Like if I could tie myself to the tops, did we good. It's also the day that they attempted to humanize or continue to humanize Donald Trump and his family because remember, again demands a convicted felon, and he seems like a cartoon and a monster. They're trying to really smart enough bring his reel in his persona a little bit, you know, especially after catching an assassination attempt, which apparently the story goes like he's like, Okay, maybe we should tone down this rhetoric. We want they want us to believe that he's a changed man. He's like realized the severity of a situation. He wants to bring in unity and be like, guys, we don't really believe in political violence, Like we want to take out the ideas, like truthfully, like I'm a dad, I'm a grandpa. I just I love this country. I could be on a yacht somewhere chilling, but I care about this place so much. I want to make this place safe. I remember the America I grew up in. Let's make it like that. That's the narrative. So homeboy had his dog Senator Michael McDonald, which sucks because it's not the Michael McDonald we all know and love. The other one had a little dog out there. He was talking about how he went hunting with the Trump boys with Eric Trump and then his tire went flat and Eric changed his tire. He was like, listen, if Trump was such a New York elite, then why does his son know how to change a tire. He's just like us. That it's again the same pretzel that they have to twist themselves into to convince black people that he for us is to convince middle and working class folks that these rich kids would trust funds is just like us, which maybe they don't have to because I mean, these this Trump family is deeply loved. Let me just keep it really, they really love these people like I personally. Again, my opinions decide I don't vibe with these brothers, but I could see why y'all do anyway. And also, this day is when Trump gets his get back because his two main competitions, which as we knew, were not competition, Ron DeSantis and Nikki Haley. Neither one of them really stood a chance. But here was where he was gonna get his get NICKI wasn't even invited at first. NICKI said off the top that I support the nominee just because I mean, I'm a Republican. I'll do what I gotta do. But I strongly don't. I strongly disagree. I do not think Trump's the right choice. Now, don't get all up in the you know, don't get all up in their guts, either one of them about the things that they said during the That's what you always do in you was in competition. You're gonna diss the person you're gonna diss, and then when they win, you, Yeah, you're supposed to fall in line because ultimately it's about our section. I get that, So I'm not gonna get on her about that. But the case that she made was a strong one. I did a whole episode about, like, she's really the smartest choice if you believe what Republicans had been for the last fifty years. But clearly they're not that anymore. So that's why she's not the choice. She's definitely the most qualified, she has the most history, she has the most knowledge, she has the most experience. She just is. But it's not where the squad is now, so she gets the invite to speak on the same day they run. The Santists spoke and like I said, I understand theater, I understand optics and again no, no Tomy. First of all, these people are nationally known, and the votes that they did get among the Republicans were the Republicans that were just couldn't get themselves to vote for Trump. They were like, we need an alternative, like we're still We're still conservative, it's just not that dude. So in some senses, to keep this coalition together, he got to convince those people that would have voted for Nikki. What's crazy, though, is he was so confident in the fact that when he needed debate them, he was like, I'm not even gonna waste my time. Gangs to move and they should have used that against him, But like, it's just again the same where the party is. The Santists went up there and bootlegged. He's clearly trying to get a position right in the in the cabinet, and I don't blame him. You know, he was supposed to be the air parent but couldn't pull it off. They're all everybody's pulling to Thank God, that God protected Trump, right, and then talking the invasion at the borders all of the things. He's like, look, I'm in Florida, like y'all want these open borders, and it's like, it's all good until you send them to Martha's vineyard. It's all good until they in your city, Like y'all don't want these problems. They bring it into fen and all, they bringing all this stuff like we're having an invasion. Ted Cruz spoke again, this is him getting his get back. Eleven point five undocumented people coming through our borders. As Ted Cruz kept saying, every damn day, this the fear day they coming for you. Again, it was clear and this was the day that needed the most fact checking. Okay, fact check. So, first of all, immigration's down and has been going down for a while, so it has not increased under Biden. It's actually gone down. Secondly, most of them are seeking asylum. Now, those that are seeking asylum, it would be in humane to send them home. So what do you do with them? You have to wait for your case. And when you're waiting for your case, turns out weightless is about three and a half years long. I don't know if you knew that the weights for an asylum case. It's three and a half years long. We can't go back. You're seeking asilentce. You gotta go somewhere while you're waiting for your trial. Right, What did Trump do? Put them in cages?
Speaker 3: Fat check.
Speaker 1: So like they'll talk to me about this invasion. Number two, they're saying, our crime is tied to this invasion from the borders. But check immigrants, specifically, undocumented immigrants commit far less crime mat back thirty percent less, thirty percent less likely to commit a crime, a violent crime than a citizen. Why because they're trying to stay under the radar, because they're here illegally. Why in the world would you commit a crime. Come on, y'all, like, just use your common sense. They're not trying to keep crimes, so they're not trying to get caughtcause they're not trying to get deported. Now, they also tied the concept of fentanyl, which is a real problem, don't get me wrong, but tied it to the people invading our borders.
Speaker 3: Fax check.
Speaker 1: Fentanol don't come through cartels, strapping them to people coming here to get asylum. You know why, because to get asylum you have to turn yourself in. Once you turn yourself in, they take all your belongings. It would be dumb as hell to smuggle fentanyl in here when you immediately got to turn over your stuff to the authorities. That's not how it's happening. If you undocumented and you sneak it through the border, do you think about the cost benefit analysis of that, Like, what's your guarantee that is gonna make it? And if you running from a cart if you're seeking asylum from a cartel, why would you go to that said cartel to get you across the border? Do that make sense to you? Good cause it don't. Do you know how fentanyl comes in here? FBI just said it through American citizens in legal ports of entry? Why because no one checks our backs. Have you driven through I've driven through the border. They looking car, they see you in the driver's seat, and they wave you through. My car has never got searched coming from Mexico to how as soon as I showed my passport. Matter of fact, I got global entry and pre check. I just go through the short line coming up from Mexico. They don't check my bag. What are you talking about? That's how finanel gets here. It's through you go partying insenata, get a pack, you bring it up. This is like you can order the parts online from China to make fitanel. Like there's call centers, drug Amazon, Like, it's not it ain't just clan, that's not how it's getting here. So that's just not factual. Are there problems with our immigrations? Clearly there's problems in our immigration center, it's just not the ones they saying. But either way, you don't feel safe. You don't feel safe fact check. Crime rates are down FAM, especially since twenty twenty. And also we talked about this before, like y'all must have forgot the eighties and nineties existed because FAM that was crime like so compared compared to the end, bro, like we didne created a utopia to that time. Now that being said, like I said, I think I said it on one of the videos too, is like nobody lives nationally. Nobody wants to hear about national crime. You live in your own city and that is how you're experiencing these statistics. So if in your own city you're experiencing spikes, I totally understand. So that's what that's why you can from stage in something like this, you could throw your crowd those types of speeches and it feel true. And in some senses it might be in your own individual city, you may have a spike just the national trends, but since nobody lives nationally, it's like a lot of those things don't register. And that's sort of the power of everybody. Every politician does it, like you dance between national and local statistics as they serve your point, and that's what they did. So I'm not judging them for that. I'm just saying it's just factually false. Crime is down, also, unemployments down. This is just the facts. Now, inflation out of here, fam right. Don't get me wrong, However, presidents have very little to do with inflation. So like I'm not, I didn't blame Trump for gas prices up or down. You can't, like, they have very little to do with it. Now. Highlight for me was Nicky's speech because it was kind of like I could see her gritting her teeth this whole time. Now she wasn't, she full throatedly said, I know. She basically was like, listen, I'm here for unity because I just I really don't mess with the Democrats. I wholeheartedly for Donald Trump. You could see her saying it like that, like she wasn't, but I could hear it like I wholeheartedly support Donald Trump. But in her speech, because she's the one with them with more experience in foreign policy, she believes that Trump is totally wrong about foreign policy. But she didn't go there because you remember Trump and them, Trump and jd Vance, they like, look you damn Ukraine nigga, Like that's your that's y'all's problem. We're not sending you nothing. That's they stance, and she wholeheartedly disagrees. He's not with NATO. She wholeheartedly disagrees. So she got to figure out how to come into his house while totally disagreeing with him and finding a way to craft a speech that for her sounds true to her but also because it wouldn't even be believable, but also air quote bends the knee, and I gotta give it to her. She did that. She avoided the land minds of the obvious, which is, you really don't mess with him, do you? And I know the topics for which you don't mess with him on she ain't talk about though, talked about the problem of Kamala Harris. You're common enemy. Great, but I tell you what I know. Trump ain't like that because that's not how he moved. He liked the way round the Santis moved, which was just punk out and do what I tell you Now. There was also something super awesome that was that was captured off camera by just some phones and it's Matt Gates trolling Kevin McCarthy. That man is a child into that man's child. He goes, hey, hey, bro, hey, when are you speaking? What are you on the schedule? When do you speak? They're gonna speA because they're going to boo you. He just troulling this man like, but no, lead that man a whole. You ended that man's career. I respect the pettiness, but yeah, Day two, make America safe. You can't trust law enforcement or our court system because of the way that they're going after Trump. We also need unity and Fenton Al's coming in from the borders. Joe Biden did that to us, and crime in Chicago and San Francisco is the problem. What I think about that statement is not the point. It was cohesive. What I used to teach my students it was clear, concise and complete. A lot of it unfactual, but clear, concise and complete. And then one more thing I'll say this about day two that I think has to do with the whole thing, which is very smart. No talk on Project twenty twenty five, and they haven't really done culture war stuff yet. One would think that the culture war hero Ron de Santis would have brought it in. But we only heard the word woke like twice and again, like I told you before, used them correctly, but tell you men twice. Now we still got day three and day four, so day three. Wait. One more thing about day two, man, I'd be not reading my notes right, is the clear and obvious misuse of the term open borders and closed borders. We don't have open borders, we never have. Bit it, don't believe it, open it. Do you know what open borders is? It's your experience when you took the train across Europe in the EU, the fact that you could go Germany and France and Spain and Portugal just on the train. That's that's open borders. The idea that like the person in France who probably is your plumbers, probably from Poland. It isn't live here. He just he lives in Poland where he just comes he works. And if you wanted to go work in Poland, you could work in Poland. It's fine. You didn't have to, like your backpacking trip through Europe. That's open borders. So every time they say open borders, they're saying it wrong. This is what open borders means. Okay, now Day three coming events, all right, Day three getting closer to the headliner. This the day that we actually hear from JD. Vance. We hear from Trump Junior. Trump Junior pulled a pulled an audible, brought his daughter out again. Because you're trying to like humanized or humanized Trump. We're bringing in Matt Gates. You know, you're in Kimberly Guilforl who used to be with Gavin Newsom, which I think is hilarious to me, Like, I mean, she's got a type, at least a physical type. I would just it is what it is, big dog. I just wonder what Gavinduza was thinking when she was up there talking. Anyway, So Day three, make America strong. Now, obviously the center of their image of strength is that fist raised, bleeding ear Donald Trump against all odds, against all cases. The courts have been weaponized against him, the justice system is against him. Even people tried to take his life many men. That's going to be the gift of gifts on keeps on giving. He's still standing, he's still strong. So he is the picture of strength, and he wants to bring that into fruition and personify that as the president. What he wants for the country energy strong, factory strong. You know, drill baby, drill. We're weak if we get things from other countries. According to JD, we're weak if we even sell stuff to other countries. Like you know what I'm saying, like anyway, you can't even borrow nothing money like shut the dope isolationists music, don't nobody come on, ain't nobody home because don't even ask us, don't even text me. I'm not answering. That's JD. Like, look, you is on your own. It's a hurricane outside, it's a zombies all you better you got to get your own, like leave us alone, cause leave us with our trad wives. But well the tradwives what he WoT for everybody else? Because his wife a lawyer, so he like, who is an Indian American immigrant, like first gen immigrant who said that she grew grew up Democrat, which was another theme of Thursday two, which is like Jesus ex Democrats that jumped the ship because again a compelling story. The Democrats failed us, We gave you a chance, failed us, and how they told that story was again masterful. When you got out of Afghanistan, which apparently the story was Trump was gonna do that, and NICKI Haley told him no, because you can't do it without a troop, surgeon search. You have to send extra troops if you're gonna get out of there, and nobody wanted to see that happen. So he was like, well, I ain't even gonna mess with it. Biden was like, well, I'm gonna mess with it because I promised it. And I really feel like that faux pod was the beginning of the end for President Biden as far as his popularity and approval had. That went well bro stratosphere. But since it didn't understandably so, I mean, it was gonna be a mess anyway. But the idea that the Taliban was up and running within days, cuffs and then service people died by ni right people died, and the problem was Biden had the nerve to say in the de bait that no serviceman died on his watch, and I'm like, oh, you just gave him a layup. And the layup was calling those families right, you're humanizing Trump. Trump reached out during the East Palestine thing. Trump reached out, you know, during the fentanyl and opoioid epidemic. Trump reached out. Biden was too busy, so they come out. So they programmed these families of the servicemen that died in US leaving Afghanistan, tear jerking, powerful, powerful stories about look, dude, we trusted you, like we trusted you for this situation and you burned us. They brought in a lady from from New York, like, you know, a brown lady looks like like an Afro Latina lady who was talking about her situation where her son got her son got murdered, and Alan Bragg gave them a lighter sentence. We're not safe, We're not strong, like you're not showing like people feel like they could do whatever they want to us. That's weakness, Tylerban don't care what you think. And the Democrats in them y'all not even trying. That's the story they told, and I ain't gonna hold you. That was a powerful story. If there is anything that the Democrats need to be worried about, it's these two moments. And then the head of the teamsters like you got the It was Bizarro. It was like, you got the union dude up here. If there's anything that they really got a concern about is like, hey, bro, they they spending bars on you right here. You better like you better tighten it up. So this was a hats off again, this is a good moment. They u this, they meet the grams. You know what I'm saying, like, you better better come with it. I can't get no hard part six out of you. And then Stosh Navarro started speaking Scotch Donald Trump Junior, get up. They go from this tear turkey, powerful two conspiracy theory your head ass, cause you gotta feed the bait. Davarro's ou't even know to say, I'm even skippiest because I don't know to say. I gotta get to Trump Junior. Trump Junior got on this thing. He did what he was supposed to do. He was like, this is my pops. I was scared when he got shot, but I believed in him. My pops were strong. As a matter of fact, you know, I'm gonna let my daughter talk about it. So that's grand that's granddad, grand baby talking about Pop Pop and you could see him over in the corner smiling like No, he's a real person. Man. He loves his kids. You know what I'm saying. He just like you. He just like you, your granddaddy, just like you. But he's straw. He told you all to fight, fight, fight, And by this day it seemed like the crowd was drunk because they was just cheering for everything, just making chance like JD's mom. J D's mom. That was hilarious to me. But Donald Trump Junior gives you the gives you all the talking points about the culture war stuff and that everybody's out to take out his dad, but they can't take out his dad. And that's the type of energy they bring. Navarro, who just got out of prison, was talking about, look, man, what they did to us, they can do it to you. They coming for me, They're coming for you, which is again a compelling story. Like I said, I'm trying to keep my opinion out of it. Compelling story. Then they twist the game about the free speech. Let me not say twist the game. Then they start talking about free speech. They're like, the Democrats want to shut you up because they call everything triggering and they can't even decide what a man or a woman is. We're the ones willing to work it out. We believe in free speech. Now, these are the folks saying that we're gonna expel you if you say anything that remotely sounds like a disc towards Israel. They're gonna call it anti cinematism. But it's not necessarily that these Also, these are the people burning books and banning stuff and saying you can't have diversity and anything. But anyway, that's what they're saying. But the highlight of the day is the way that JD handled it. So his wife comes in, introduces him Usha Vance. Like I said, first gen Indian from San Diego. I mean, good move. They met, they met at Yale Law School. And then he comes up. Now he starts talking, and the way that he starts talking. Thirty eight years old from the Sticks wrote a book called He'll Billiologies. It's a brilliant move to choose him. But The way he locked this up was to be like, Okay, the point of this speech was to like, let me show you my juice, let me show you what I got, and let me show you who I am. It was long. You could see food start dozing. But he had a lot to do because really don't nobody know him. He only been in the Senate year and a half. The man gonna be forty next year, like so he just don't have a lot of history. And which was interesting that he didn't bring up and he used to talk Hella Massa about Trump. He was like, caught that man. Hitler, caught that man, said that man was a hope. He's like, I am a never trumper. This man is like culture opioid, Like I do not mess with him. Which before I get into the speech, I talked about this on social which is kind of what makes him a compelling story because he's a convert because he can say no, y'all saw how I felt about him, but Trump convinced me. And I know a lot of y'all felt the same about him. But if he can convince me, and I'm from where you're from, he could convince you too. I mean, that's a compelling story because vance ain't come from money. And this is where his story comes in. His mama was hooked on drugs. He was raised by his grandma, who he called Mama Mamma in this story, in Mamma, you know Jesus, she loved Jesus, but she cursed a lot. What a relatable story. Grandma was strapped right, Like, Okay, who can't relate to that? Poor Your grandma loved Jesus, but she cuts a little, you know what I'm saying? Like we all know that he tell his story and the way that he told his story was he aligned his life to policies that Biden passed. And as he was doing that, he throwing old school Republicans under the bus because half the stuff he talked about with stuff that the Republicans won't it absolutely brilliant locked this timeline in Joe's career. He was like NAFTA, the trade agreement that was when I was in fourth grade, which removed which basically ended the jobs in my neighborhood. He was like direct war happened when I was in high school, right, which means a bunch of us signed up to go to war, so I lost a lot of my homies because I did my civic duty and that happened on your watch. And then he was like, and then fentanyl because Joe is so cool with China, fentinall coming in here. So I lost a lot of my homies there. So my whole life Joe been ruining My life is the story, right. But through it all, I like the rest of you people in Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. He kept saying the states because again those are the states he got to win. Through it all, we made it right. I enlistened into the Marines after nine to eleven, which makes him like the perfectest of white boys. And then he married a little brown girl, right, which let me not say that pejoritay ofly, she's a lawyer, okay, either way, He's like, I'm from the sticks, working class. I ain't got no endowment, bro. I'm like, y'all, I'm from where you from. And I did not, and he did. I wish he would have said it. He didn't say it like this, but if he was like, essentially, I see what Trump was talking and I'm talking that and now I'm here to make it happen. And you can trust me because I'm from where you from. The subtext is Trump from New York. And as much as and as much populous talk that he talked, he not really a working man. So since he's not, he needs somebody that is. And JD is the one that is. Now he can say the things that Trump can say, but he says it with a different type of credibility, the credibility that says, I'm from the hood and I want to take care of the hood. I saw hood is in the sticks the woods. He's like I saw. He was like I saw our country go down in flames. He was like, we all came out of the hill. We was hillbillies. We came from the hills into the city to work in these factories, just like Pennsylvania, Ohio, just like you, just just doing it. He was like, all to see those factories leave and go to China, y'all forgot about us. We built this country. Leave my comments about that in a second. But I'm here to stand up for the forgotten man. And because I am, y'all, and I made it so that was his thing. Now overall, the concept of the forgotten man. I just need y'all to notice to have your antennas up. It's what you call a color mute term. The idea is middle working class family man just trying his best to keep food on the table. And as the rich get rich, this person gets left behind. You get left behind by the elites. Now, what they're not saying out loud is a part of this concept of the forgotten man is as the rich get rich and the colored people get rights, as equality comes up, things like affirmative action, things like diversity, equity and inclusion. As now people who weren't even considered a part of the system now have a say. They feel like, on now I'm being left out or what about me? So when they say the forgotten man, they mean the forgotten white man. Now hear me, politicians, I never called you all that, but hear me, I'm blaming Nixon, like I'm blaming them because they used to didn't racialize poverty. Poor was poor, but the imagery of what we know is poverty, like the Welfare Queen and stuff like that. That poverty got racialized for the purpose of maintaining a type of segregation, you know, the Southern Plan that Nixon had to change Jim Crow to family values like that's on purpose. This forgotten man is a part of that, because again, diversity inequality is a part of how what makes them feel forgotten. So every time you hear these phrase, which is basically the I mean they got it from Nixon, the concept of the forgotten man and the sight of the majority, they talk about white people, they blame it on the elites. But that's because the elites are part of the problem too. But also it is because brown folk got jobs. That's part of the problem. That's why you don't like immigrants, like none of that, because you feel like man that's supposed to be mad. All right. So now day four, remember all of the kudos and the respect, dude, I gave to the RNC for staying on message, keeping it cohesive, producing a very engaging event, at least attempted to in its best way, stay on message, make a clear case for a logical reason to support this party. You can go and throw all that out the window, because Day four was like all bets are off somebody. I mean, it's when the party, somebody took their shirt off, Somebody in the closet peeing all your clean clothes. Just I mean, I don't know how else to say the Hawkster in character, not even Terry, not even the actor Hawk Holgan. The character ripped his shirt off with his Trump like just completely off the rails. Tucker Carlson had asked just if there was any attempt to try to reel in people from the that were turned off by the RNC because of the conspiracy, theoriness of it, the alex Jones of it all. They said, forget all that this look, this is the trumpiest day of the Trump Forget everything I said about these people really tried their best to put together a cohesive message that humanizes makes just forget it all. He was like, I do what I do. Any hopes and rumors of Trump tearing up his speech and making it about unity, any thoughts that this man catching the the side bub of a bullet would change somehow who he was was foolish to think of that anyway. All of that was dashed. He was the man we thought he was, the man said I'm staying on my brand. Y'all can put together with every show. And here's what's crazy. He put together the whole thing, the whole event. He approved every speech, he approved every speaker, every transition. Because the man know how to do TV. And then on Thursday, on the last day, he was like, I'm doing me and boy did he do him? Boy first out the box. Mike Pompeo, the former Secretary of Defense, talking about, Hey, listen, we wouldn't be having no China spy bubbles popping over our lands if I was around. Hey, listen, we took out, we took out iis incorrect, fact chag that's not what happened. But the point was Trump a fighter now talking about that's what we're doing our fights. Vladimir pu and invaded no Ukraine. If I was around, God's the war wouldn't be happening. If I was around, Shoo went full evangelical, Like I said, I thought it was super cool that he had the little Greek Orthodox now Franklin Graham, Eric Trump full culture war brought brought back all the good hits. The election stolen all all of the all of the all of the things that turned off some of the people in your world, all of it. We're bringing it back because we is who he is. My mama used to say, be who you is, because who you ain't ain't who he is. He was who he is ain't a white president of the UFC came through. It was like this a fighter, I like a fighter. Brother brought out old kid Rock who if it looked like from the TV and didn't nobody care at all that that man was there. But you know what though, it's Kid Rock by David's Kid Rock Tuck across and brought all the brought all the replacement theory, the conspiracy, all of it, and just like, look, man, this is who he is. Bro proud to be an American song the head ass Linda McMahon, it's the formal up, the and then the hoaster y'all, the hoxter. It was like I was ready to take y'all serious. Now I'm supposed to not be putting my opinion in here, but like I'm just saying, like this, this is what it is. I was supposed to take y'all serious. Now. At the same time, look do you here here here's a defense. Look when you come, if you come to a party out here where I'm at, we gonna be black as hell and West Coast as hell. I don't care what you think. Like I can't tell you how excited I was at the at the k DO Pop out. The Kenny and Friends pop out when Tommy the Clown came on stage because of what he means to us. Yes, that is a grown ass black man in a clown suit teaching kids how to crunk. I understand from the outside. If you ain't go through the gang violence we did that, that would not resonate with you. I understand that. But we gonna do us. Here's here's what I saw. Trump was like, I'm gonna do me and do him.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 1: Oh, and turns out Malania still alive where she been now. I don't blame her being like, I want no parts of this. Most of the time the spouse usually talks. She was like, I'm good. I don't blame her. We can speculate about what's going on in they relationship. You don't know. That's something I feel like, that's none of my business. But I don't blame her for being like, I ain't giving nobody no speech. When that man got on that stage, y'all, I was taking notes, as I've tried to do this whole time, and he started off as teleprompter Trump that stayed on script, and all these poor people who worked so hard on his speech to make sure it was about unity to keep his tone down, for him to chill and speak slower. I also noticed this man is a lover of adverbs, like he just always adds describing words to whatever he's saying. The beautiful election and then the wonderful crowd that that stood calmly as the bullet fastly grazed by my beautiful ear, like he just uses I noticed that, But recap the story nice and slow, talking about I was super lucky to be here, and teleprompter Trump was a change man. And then Trump Trump showed up and I mean the lowest count is twenty laves, it's twenty false claims. The man still believed the elections stolen. The man still like he I mean, top to bottom, he did him. He said, I'm more determined than ever. The Democrats need to stop using the court system because I'm the one defending the constitution or I'm the one defending everybody's laws, and so y'all need to stop doing that. Look at that. I got the document's case thrown out because it's it's a joke. He said, somebody needs to I got sub peanut by Nancy Pelosi. He said, I'm gonna drop y'all taxes, and I lowered the taxes better than everybody else. He said, when I was around, there was no inflation. He said, immigration is taking black and Latino jobs. He said the countries are dumping there insane asylums. This man talked for an hour and thirty two minutes. Now listen, this podcast is an hour in thirty two minutes. No, it's not. It's super short, but that's because I'm covering all four days. And if there was any moment, any moment that the Democrats may have had a semblance of hope that maybe this was winnable, it was when Trump did Trump. Because a lot of us forgot what he really was like. And a lot of us have never seen a Trump rally. That was a Trump rally. That's how he talked. He'd get up there, he'd shoot from the hip, he got his bullet points. He say what he gotta say, and those that love it love it. So if you thought he was thinking unity, that man was not thinking unity at all. And you know what he did him. Now, fact, there is not a single solitary shred or the beginning of evidence that countries are emptying their insane asylums and sending them to America. You made that up. Trump say he stopped the missile launches in North Korea. That's misleading. Mental launches did pause from North Korea for a period of time, but it started up again before he left office. He said he fully defeated ISIS in a couple months. That's not true. It's a little misleading. The caliphate was declared fully liberated more than two years in the Trump's presidency in twenty nineteen. But to show up at the end of something and claim you did the whole thing is pretty funny because we've been fighting nies for a while. He claimed that he got the doctor federal document cases thrown out because it was fraudulent. Nope. What the judge said, a judge for which he appointed. What she said was it's not that the case was fraudulent. It was that the district attorney that brought it in had no legal rights to bring a case that he was fraudulently put in place. So it's not that Trump got to put out or that the case don't have no merit. It was that the judge thinks that this person doesn't have a right to bring the case. I mean, I could go on for another four hours. Here's another one that I just think is funny. He was like, listen, our opponents inherited a world at peace, and they've turned it into a planet of war. He's saying, when he was there, there wasn't no wars going on, Like bruh, is you tripping? There was wars all over the world, all over the world, dozens of armed conflicts everywhere, mir Mar, Africa, Soudan, like I just, oh, mylord. One that's very important to me is Trump's claim about the dramatic increase in crime rates. This is false. The official data published by the FBI shows, like I said before, violent crimes significantly dropped in twenty twenty three. In the first quarter of twenty twenty four, right though there was a crease in some communities. Like I said before, sometimes it might feel like where you at, it is definitely lower than twenty twenty when President Trump's last calendar year in office. Matter of fact, there is a thirteen percent decline in murder. Like it is absolutely unequivocally false. Fam, It's just not true. And then all of his claims of the largest in the history of the most Ever, as you all know, their exaggerations. They're not true at all. Don't ever believe him when he says the largest in the history of or the worst in the history of And sir, you lost the twenty twenty election and undocumented people can't vote. One hour and thirty two minutes of trunkness, and there it is, and then the balloons fell, which apparently was the biggest balloon drop in history. Now I am going to drink away my sorrows. Just kidding. Not enough alcohol in the world. And it's not like this is all over hood politic, y'all. All right, now, don't you hit stop on this pod. You better listen to these credits. I need you to finish this thing so I can get the download numbers. Okay, so don't stop it yet, but listen. This was recorded in East Lost boil Heights by your boy Propaganda. Tap in with me at prop hip hop dot com. If you're in the Coldbrew coffee we got terraform Coldbrew. You can go there dot com and use promo code hood get twenty percent off get yourself some coffee. This was mixed, edited, and mastered by your boy Matt Alsowski killing the Beast Softly. Check out his website Matdowsowski dot com. I'm'a spell it for you because I know m A T T O s O W s Ki dot com Matthowsowski dot com. He got more music and stuff like that on there, so gonna check out The heat. Politics is a member of cool Zone Media, Executive produced by Sophie Lichterman, part of the iHeartMedia podcast network. Your theme music and scoring is also by the one and nobly mattow Sowski. Still killing the beats softly, so listen. Don't let nobody lie to you. If you understand urban living, you understand politics. These people is not smarter than you. We'll see y'all next week.