Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, welcome to our extra show. Number one is a question. Ray Mundo asked, have you ever been injured at your own house tripping over something?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've stepped on things and I've been like, oh wow, oh yeah, knocked my toe into things, especially early in the morning when my wife's asleep. I'm trying to sneak out, but I have like left pair of shoes somewhere or a bag. You try to keep it in now because don't want to wake her up. I've never been injured, Ray, what happened to you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I have audio actually of mine, and uh, how do you have audio of it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We got it on the cat's cam. We have a little cat cam. Yeah, because your cat's hurt. Yeah, so we were able to always see him and everything.
Speaker 1: So it captured it.
Speaker 5: And my wife got this wagon that she carries all the grolcries with, which is completely pointless. You can carry him up the stairs on your own, but she has this wagon and it's pitch dark in our place, and I tripped over the wagon trying to get to the air conditioner. And fell in the wagon and jacked up my toe. And I'd already complained about the wagon, So this was like the final straw.
Speaker 1: Okay, go here's Raymond.
Speaker 6: Are you okay?
Speaker 4: You have you hitting it? Though?
Speaker 5: I thought we're gonna hear you, like no, I mean you maybe could hear it, But yeah, it was in the other room.
Speaker 3: Why did he need the A C on?
Speaker 2: Is that part of the recovery that helps the toe?
Speaker 1: He just asked different things they already wanted.
Speaker 4: He was headed to the A C and the original Originally.
Speaker 1: It was just bad. It was in my own home.
Speaker 3: I was hurt.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I did almost off my finger once sharping in a knife.
Speaker 3: But that's not what tripping over something I injured myself.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, he said, what's the question. Have you ever tripped over something injured at your own home? Yeah, that would have been that.
Speaker 3: That was creaty.
Speaker 8: I have a little scar on my thumb where a potato peeler took skin off.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I fractured my elbow when I was drunk and tried to dive in the bed and I missed and landed on the floor and I just slept there.
Speaker 3: That's fine, that's a thing.
Speaker 8: Wait, but did you fracture it or you think you did? Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, I think I did.
Speaker 2: It hurt for like six months, so you don't know, though, I have no idea. Why didn't you go to the doctor whatever?
Speaker 9: Where we were younger?
Speaker 8: Because I didn't know the doctor one time, because I was worried about insurance when I fell when I was running and my shoulder still hurts, and that was Oh, that was.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: When you say younger, I was thirty three ago, twenty years ago.
Speaker 4: St ault though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, Mike, have a question for you. Movie Mike Movie Mike's Movie Podcast.
Speaker 3: Check it out.
Speaker 1: How is Super Mario Brothers killing these other movies? It is making so much money.
Speaker 9: Internationally the box office crushes.
Speaker 3: But didn't it in America make like eighty million or something?
Speaker 9: Yeah, for the second weekend? Unheard of?
Speaker 1: How it's a cartoon, right, Yeah, but kids'.
Speaker 9: Movies make a lot of money, and it's Super Mario, which everybody knows Super Mario. So even me, as an adult, I want to go see it.
Speaker 1: Is it especially good for a cartoon?
Speaker 9: No, I think it's a lot of the nostalgia. It's basically like playing a game of Mario like every single game. They kind of have it out throughout the movie of Mario. Yeah, so like the classic one, Smash Bros. The sixty four version, like each scene kind of goes through a different level.
Speaker 1: It's making so much money that it's even like in my peripherrey movies coming go and they don't make a whole bunch. Who cares, who's going to go theater? I'll wait till they come to that. But this movie is making so much. I thought there was something super cool about it, but it's just the fact that it's the Mario brothers.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and they haven't made it one since the nineties, since the live action one.
Speaker 1: What would you have rated that just watching it?
Speaker 9: Probably like a three point five out of five coins?
Speaker 4: Wow, so pretty good.
Speaker 1: Did you watch Renfield? Now?
Speaker 9: I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me what that is?
Speaker 9: So it's Nicholas Cage plays Dracula and then his assist in his Renfield, tired of working for him, wants to quit, so he tries to avatage.
Speaker 3: Oh that's funny. Is it a funny movie? I mean the whole concep's funny comedy horror?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so are you gonna watch this one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll still watch it. I like Nick Cage, I like horror movies.
Speaker 1: Do you try to watch all the new ones in theater? Yeah, even the bad ones, but if it's a big release, you try to watch them all.
Speaker 9: Everyone I go to like at least once a week, sometimes twice a week, So I watch at least five or six new movies a month.
Speaker 1: And your wife, how does she feel about that? And does she always go to all of them with you?
Speaker 9: She doesn't go to all of them. If it's anything horror, she will not go because she doesn't like scary movies. But she likes to go to the movies as much as I do. So we went to go see Super Mario Brothers together. She didn't like it as much because she never played the video game as a kid, so on that one she was not that interested.
Speaker 1: So will you go in the daytime though, if she's still working, No.
Speaker 9: I'll try to, like on the weekend, if we're not doing anything she doesn't want to go, I'll find a time to go.
Speaker 1: You guys, check out movie Mike's movie podcast, and on this week's episode, he has all the super Troopers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's the whole group of Cops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole group. And are they rolling together.
Speaker 9: Because they started out as a comedy troupe and every movie they've made, they've made it together, so it's always all five of them in the movie.
Speaker 1: Oh so they were together even before the movie.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they were old. Yeah, stand up Improv group made a first movie.
Speaker 1: Was that super cool for you to sit with all them?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I mean that was one of my favorite movies growing up. I watched that movie when I was like ten years old.
Speaker 1: Was it hard for you not to pay more attention to one or two of them because they were actually funnier or stronger on the microphone.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And sometimes when we have comedians on they're not that funny, but they were actually pretty funny. So it's kind of hard to focus in on just one of them. But there's two of them who are like the main one guy who directed it and one of the other guys. So they were kind of my go tos and they had great stories.
Speaker 1: And that's up now. Yep, Movie Mix Movie Podcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Mike.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool. You get all five of them in here. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's just hard to even when a band come if a band comes in and there's not like a real lead of the band. It's hard for me to make everybody feel like they're valued as part of the interview.
Speaker 3: But one of them is a lot better.
Speaker 1: I tend to go to who's going to give me the best so our audience will be more entertained by it. And that's tough. It's a tricky one to navigate. So anyway, check out movie Mike's movie podcast. They're going to do STEM on TikTok. Do you guys remember said STEM like science? Yes, that's exactly.
Speaker 7: What it is, science technology engineer motions.
Speaker 1: WHOA you just went from no you didn't remember STEM to you.
Speaker 3: Just procked a memory in my head knocking out the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well STEM stands for science technology engineering in math.
Speaker 3: Oh you're close.
Speaker 1: But TikTok now features a STEM feed in some places. I don't think it's all the way out yet where it's just a learning part of the app.
Speaker 3: Like this is going please don't ky cassock R.
Speaker 8: We're trying to catch up with China.
Speaker 1: And we were talking about no no, no, China's allowing.
Speaker 8: It, I know, and we're like, yes, we need this to catch up. I know that they don't feed us is typically, but they feed all their kids this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're going, we're gonna put this there so America doesn't eliminate us, like we're also look look at us. We're providing learning. They weren't doing that forever. So they're also saying they're going to try to stop a lot of misinformation, and then that gets into what's misinformation and what's opinion.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of fake stuff on there. They start like doing like fake stays all lunch.
Speaker 8: All the kids are learning stuff the wrong way.
Speaker 1: That's funny. They're teaching people the wrong thing. So our spaceships blow ups or our cars don't work.
Speaker 4: That stuff.
Speaker 1: But that's what's up. So they're gonna have that. So keep checking the TikTok home page or update the app if you want this. There are just too many of those things on top. I don't really ever score.
Speaker 3: It used to just be for you and who you follow on TikTok. Yeah, now.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: There's if you go, there's like six options.
Speaker 1: There's like hair, there's like fitness, like little ones that you can click on.
Speaker 3: Oh I haven't seen those. Maybe you don't have the updated version. I just a bunch of alligator videos. Dude, do you have a blue check mark on TikTok? No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: On my TikTok. Right now, mister Bobby Bones, we pulled up and these kids were doing donuts.
Speaker 3: You guys see the video.
Speaker 4: Oh what yeah? What are you part of a race club? And you're not showing me stop them?
Speaker 1: I wasn't gonna stop them business. But here's the thing. They were in like a white suv. You go to my TikTok you can see it, mister Bobby Bones. They're in a white suv and a church parking lot basically because we had pulled up in the church parking lot. One of them was laying on the top of the car, one was hanging outside the window, and they were doing donuts so hard and so fast. It was just pure white smoke. No, it's not like I mean, it looked like a fog machine. You'll see the kids when you pull it up. One of them is on the top of the car and one's hanging out the window.
Speaker 8: Okay, And then yeah, you said, and this is the latest episode of where we this dumb when we were kids?
Speaker 1: And the answers yes, I wasn't in that way. My friends were, Oh, look at the smoke.
Speaker 3: Man edding.
Speaker 1: Volume it up if you want. I don't know what's on.
Speaker 3: They're on top of the car. That's not good.
Speaker 1: That's why I said that.
Speaker 8: Containing out like they could die.
Speaker 1: Oh did I put music on there?
Speaker 3: You're jamming. You're jamming to Jake going.
Speaker 7: I think No, that's Jordan's Davis slow Dance.
Speaker 3: Oh I get it. Yeah, Yeah, that's a lot of smoke. And they didn't stop. Are those dudes I can't really tell.
Speaker 1: Of course they are all teenage boys.
Speaker 3: What idiots? Man, No, there's no way I wouldn't get involved in that. Just let them go. Yeah, what am I getting to do? Citizens?
Speaker 1: Arrest kids?
Speaker 3: What idiots?
Speaker 4: That was legit.
Speaker 1: But like one of them is laying on the top as they're doing donuts, they could fly off, get hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one guy was straddled on the passenger's side window. I don't know if that that would be the hard one to hold on. I think it's easier to hold on on top.
Speaker 3: That's some sort of rodeo deal they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, calling it like that's what it was, and you hold on Marylynd principles arrested after being accused of robbing a woman he was on a date with.
Speaker 3: The principal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's just a lot of elements to this story. First of all, if you just rob someone you're on a date with, that that makes the news because that itself is interesting enough. But the fact that it's a principal, someone we trust our kids to be with. The principal of a Maryland school is facing armed robbery, a soul and handgun charges. The Capitol Gazette reports police arrested Mark Stewart Brown for allegedly robbing a woman at her home in Baltimore last week after they went on a first date. Arrest records show Brown accused a woman of stealing his phone before he pulled a handgun and took her phone as collateral. Brown is the principal of the Phoenix Academy in Annapolis and a part time lecture at Morgan State University.
Speaker 6: Was the.
Speaker 3: Capital Gazette with that story.
Speaker 1: I was reading this story about this woman, and at first I didn't understand she was an athlete doing it on purpose. But she was in a cave underground for five hundred days and they pulled her out and I was like, how do they find her? How did she live? So the story is she did it on purpose, but five hundred days by herself. Spanish extreme athletes emerged from a cave after spinning five hundred solitary days two hundred and thirty feet underground. Her name is Beatrice. He's fifty years old. She went into the cave on November twenty first. Her goal was tolen about the effects of solitude and deprivation on the human mind and body.
Speaker 3: I mean it's not good. I can tell you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes sometimes I really wanted to.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we'll trade it.
Speaker 1: So she was monitored from Afar by a team of scientists from the universities of and they list all these places. She says she lost count of the days after about two months, and that she thought, if you asked her, because she tried hard, it's dark all the time, right, that she thought she was down there for about one hundred and sixty days, not five hundred.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. And what made her pull the plug?
Speaker 1: I think she hit five hundred. I think that was the goal.
Speaker 7: Oh, okay, that's weird because I would think every time you get tired, you go to sleep. That's one day, almost like you know Castaway the little mark one day.
Speaker 4: But Cashaway has sunlight in darkness.
Speaker 3: Now enough, But that's how he kept the days because he didn't have a calendar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know. It's all dark all the time. She may have had a light because the athletes that she passed time during her stay in a cave by reading, So I guess maybe, but maybe it's possible, or maybe because she can have an ipadic there but reading, riding, drawing, exercising and knitting, So it sounds like there was some light down there.
Speaker 3: But you're right.
Speaker 1: If you can't see outside and you're just going to sleep and you get.
Speaker 3: Tired, that body's still on that day clock.
Speaker 1: Oh no, only for a minute, because there's medicine. Yeah, there's medicine for people who are fully blind to try to keep them on a steady rhythm.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Two cameras documented her time underground for an upcoming documentary about the project UPI Launch Box. If they said, hey, this is going to make you famous, five chance, not even to be famous, No, your number one goal in life.
Speaker 4: Now, they gotta pay me a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Okay, how much million?
Speaker 4: Not a million? Is not enough. It's got to be.
Speaker 1: For a million dollars. They came to you and said, one year underground for a million dollars.
Speaker 8: You'll have food, water, a book.
Speaker 4: That'd be pretty miserable for a year tax free million?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not, it's all right, I'll do it fantasy million a non tax three two million, I don't know, non tax free one alright me? Or sorry? Yeah, normal one point six. It's gonna be about million.
Speaker 4: I'm doing for a million for a year. For a year, I can do it for a million dollars. Heck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds miserable though, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but you get a million bucks.
Speaker 1: Go fund me in general, it just sounds miserable. Oh yeah, that's ago. It's the fastest go fund me ever funded. At least one dad ninety six sickened and a fungal outbreak that shuddered a Michigan paper mill.
Speaker 3: I saw this.
Speaker 1: What did you see from this?
Speaker 7: Just that there was something that started this outbreak, and anyone that visited the mill at that time, employees, people that were just they're for meetings, they all got sick.
Speaker 1: They were able to spot fungus and samples collected from people with symptoms. Seventy six other cases were probable, meaning they ain't got it yet part of the outbreak, but they think it probably can be because it grows. A contractor who worked at the mill died after being diagnosed with blastomycosis. Twelve people hospitalized or ninety six second So I just wonder, is this something they have breathed in and it's in their lungs?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's because it's like paper. Are they touching It's got to be breathing, because if you're just visiting, you're not likely.
Speaker 3: Like skin, it's touching anything like.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We played we play ball in a town called Ashdown, Arkansas, and so we played, we played, I played travel baseball and they had a paper mill there. The whole town smelled like dookie, really and they got used to it because they lived there. But a paper mill smells real bad, at least any of them I've ever been around.
Speaker 3: I've been around a couple.
Speaker 1: But we in the fence the outfelt it was really close to the actual paper mill. It was such an advantage for them because they were used to it, and we go, oh, it just kill I don't even know if we won. We knew going in it was gonna be miserable. We played and the whole time we're just like, oh, but yeah, paper mills, that's rough.
Speaker 3: I remember we were kids.
Speaker 7: We went to Anheuser Busch or like Busch Gardens in Tampa and it was right We.
Speaker 1: Went to Anhyser Busch.
Speaker 7: The big difference in Bunch guards well I guess it was Bush owned whatever. But our hotel was right by the brewery, and I remember we were in the pool and we were all just like, this is so disgusting this smell. And my dad would say by the side of the pool and be like, this is smells amazing.
Speaker 3: What are you all talking about? Because it was beer.
Speaker 1: Two dads exchanged gunfire in Florida in the middle of road rage, injury, injuring.
Speaker 3: Kids all have a gun. I don't fight.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no, no, guys, you don't understand.
Speaker 3: If I see danger in the road, rage, I'm out. If anyone gets out of there, they can also chase you there. You're not chasing me. No, you don't have a fast You can't tell people no, yes, I will.
Speaker 1: You have a cool jesp but you know it's not a fast JEP.
Speaker 3: Check it.
Speaker 7: If they start showing any kind of like a gun, any kind of danger, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, you win, you win, you put your hands up like I'm done. Like no, but they show a gun, they may just go show pull trigger.
Speaker 3: They always do the watch this like you'd like this, scare you.
Speaker 8: I think there's an always.
Speaker 1: Two fathers who got in what police say a road rage fight in Florida last fall, exchanged a gun fire. They ended up shooting each other's daughters. Okay, oh, now one of them is facing attempt to murder charges, while the other won't have to spend another day in court. William Hale thirty six, Frank Allison, forty four. We're both driving home with their families, spending time in Jacksonville, northeastern Florida. They have different stories about how it started road rage break checking each other driving too fast, and that Alison's wife flipped off the hills at some point because again I say Allison, but it's Frank Allison.
Speaker 3: That's a last name.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: At some point Alison, his family members, and an dependent witness told police that Hill became the aggressor, trying to run Alison off the road, chasing him down, throwing a water bottle into his driver's side window. Nice aime, you're able to do that? Both move and yeah solid. That's when Alison grabbed the gun and fired. There's no waving it, Eddie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I would have stopped the first hill game.
Speaker 4: Watch this.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, guys, you understand they were both stubborn. They were this.
Speaker 8: Okay, this is an update on the sentencing because we talked about this, because I remember we did yes, because I remember specifically reminding Eddie on the leg.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the kids got shot.
Speaker 1: So that's when Alison grabbed his gun and fired, hitting Hale's five year old daughter five year old daughter in the lower leg. Hall grabbed his own gun from the center console.
Speaker 3: He had one as well as Jill exactly.
Speaker 4: And did he just say, oh, look at this.
Speaker 1: He did not ended the forty three, firing seven to eight rounds at their car. One of the bullets hit Alison's fourteen year old daughter in the back. Both girls were treated for injuries. That was October and now Hale is the only man facing charges the nasau Can. He stayed Attorney's office. Charged on Marstery with three counts of second degree timpt to murder three counts of aggravated assault, one count of maliciously throwing a deadly missile. That'd be the bottle.
Speaker 4: The water bottle is a deadly missile.
Speaker 1: I guess if you're going so fast.
Speaker 8: What if there is a Molotov cocktail?
Speaker 1: What if it was a frosty he had a malotav Yeah, the last charge stems from throwing the water bottle into the car.
Speaker 3: That's the missing.
Speaker 1: Alison is protected from being charged himself because the standard ground loss. So he was doing his thing first when the guy pulled the first gun.
Speaker 3: Oh, stand your ground. Interesting, I like.
Speaker 1: That because I guess your ground is now your car. But he wasn't trying to get into the.
Speaker 2: Car again, No, no, but the guy shot at him. Yeah, and so I think that's when he's like, okay, now you can shoot back. You're okay, now it's legal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all that stinks.
Speaker 4: Oh that's terrible.
Speaker 1: But it's also a reminder that you don't know who you're messing with. They could have a gun at any time, and they may not be like, hey, look at this, like Eddie thinks.
Speaker 3: They're gonna It's also a reminder don't drive like a fool. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Sometimes though you can't help it, you drive badly. We all mess up sometimes driving. So it's if someone drives like a full once, just let it go.
Speaker 7: What I love is when someone cuts you off, you know, and you're just like, oh my goodness, like what's wrong with and then you look and their their fenders already crumbled up. I'm like, yeah, you obviously do that all the time. That's why your fenders almost. I do think that too.
Speaker 2: When I see a car with all these dents and then they cut in, I'm like, well, I mean obviously they're not a good driver.
Speaker 4: They're both ends are smashed.
Speaker 1: Well I see people like that, and I just watch out for them, yeah, because they'll do it al So. Then I just see somebody I'm like, well, that's somebody I need to pay attention to when I'm driving here, because they've made a lot of bad decisions. It's it's their scars, right, That's exactly you're into a guy to bar a bunch of scars on his face, big dude, You like, I bet that dude's been to a bunch of fights, a bunch of bad news.
Speaker 3: Califlower.
Speaker 7: Eel here, what's it califright eelwer mouth.
Speaker 1: That's so dry today too.
Speaker 3: I can't say anything.
Speaker 1: Raymundo is paying ten dollars a month for what I think is probably the biggest waste of money ever. And it's not a subscription service or a streaming platform. And don't say exactly, don't give us the name, right, Okay, So tell everybody on the show what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's a gossip site and you can pay four dollars and they'll give you, I guess, some inside info. But I'm paying ten dollars at su premium membership and they give me pictures from Coachella. If there's celebs that just started dating, I get all that even before they hit the internet.
Speaker 1: What jew But why is that valuable to you for one hundred and twenty bucks a year? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Just maybe if I can break something here, if I sound like I know what I'm doing. Like this weekend, I got the Kendall Jenner and Bad Bunny they maybe are dating or something.
Speaker 1: I got those pictures already, but they've been dating and they were like riding horses three weeks ago. They've been dating. What about Bieber and Haley Bieber?
Speaker 3: What about them.
Speaker 5: They were like, he looked like he was crying at kid Leroy at Coachella. So I got that two days ago, crying over what. I don't know, he was like having a breakdown or something.
Speaker 1: You saw Sean Mendez and Camila Abo kissing.
Speaker 3: They're back together. They've now announced that.
Speaker 5: I got Emily Radikowski and uh, Harry, how long did you get that?
Speaker 1: Weeks ago?
Speaker 5: Even before it was on the internet.
Speaker 3: Did you see Taylor Swift broke out?
Speaker 5: You guys saw that too, Yeah, but they didn't have that. But yeah, usually it's pretty cutting edge stuff. So ten bucks a month.
Speaker 1: But I would say that anyone who does what we do and that's important to them, they could subscribe to it too and then just go out with it immediately, so then it's out there as well.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know if they have it. I'm guessing there's tons and tons of other people that are doing it. They're not just sending me these exclusive pictures.
Speaker 1: It's like Raised personal. What's the site where you're showing me your wiener?
Speaker 3: Are your only than? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like personally, you know, you send personals. It's like rais only fans.
Speaker 8: So, Ray, can you contribute to this site because you have info?
Speaker 1: No, Ra's always wrong. You have inside yeah, but it usually has to be correct.
Speaker 5: And I was wrong on the celebrity divorce so and we waited for a year for that very wrong. But and nobody telling me though to this site because they can kick you out if they find out you're disseminating the information.
Speaker 1: Nice word. And you think that paying one hundred and twenty dollars a month is worth it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, if it gives me a bit on the show that makes me look like I got inside info, heck yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: So we're looking for this inside info as well. Now I'm hoping for country artists. I don't think you're gonna what do you have today? I mean I was gonna say the bad Bunny thing with Kendall Jenner. You guys already knew.
Speaker 5: That though from I don't know, a couple months ago. Did you know they were making out at Coachella?
Speaker 1: I figure where they're out, they're making out? All right, I'll keep looking, Hi, buddy.
Speaker 4: Did you know they were making out? Well?
Speaker 3: You know, we almost watched at the house. Was that Tetris movie? Oh yeah, I watched it.
Speaker 1: What did you think about it?
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 7: It's really really good because I mean, I don't know if you're like I feel like lunchbox businessman making business deals, if you like that, like how it got started, the background of a company or something that we all know of.
Speaker 3: Dude, the story is crazy, Like this is the guy that don't spoil it.
Speaker 4: Wait, it's a documentary.
Speaker 3: It's a movie.
Speaker 7: This is the guy that wanted to buy the rights for Tetris. Tetris was made from this guy in Russia, like the original creator.
Speaker 3: He made it. He worked for some computer company.
Speaker 7: But then once the government found out he was doing it, they're like, you're not selling that.
Speaker 3: That's our game.
Speaker 7: And so the fact this guy American trying to get this game to the world is.
Speaker 3: A crazy story.
Speaker 1: And that's a good movie.
Speaker 3: It's really really good.
Speaker 1: I've had a few friends tell me it was good, and we were on it and we didn't quite commit to it because we're.
Speaker 7: Like Tetris, Yeah, man, it's nuts, and it's the fact that it's true is just the crazy part of it. Like, dang, this guy went like crazy to get this game.
Speaker 2: Is it very accurate? Did you research it or is it, like I just a Hollywood story.
Speaker 3: I took it for what it was.
Speaker 1: Oh see, that's what I eighty eight percent audience scoring Rotten Tomatoes. Have you seen Air yet?
Speaker 3: No, Jordan one, No, it's awesome.
Speaker 1: I have to go to the movies for that, though, I did, and if I can, anybody can. Air has a ninety eight percent audience score.
Speaker 8: Oh, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Is that coming to streaming anytime soon?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: I don't know everything else. I'm sure, Mike, how long usually when these movies take.
Speaker 9: Usually about a month and a half.
Speaker 3: That's not a man, and.
Speaker 1: It's already been a few weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll really like it. Everybody will like.
Speaker 8: Okay, it is coming to Prime video forty days after the release month and a half.
Speaker 3: Let's go, so we're probably close to it then?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that what it was two weeks ago?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Anything else you guys want to stay for?
Speaker 3: We jump?
Speaker 1: I played this voicemail from Joe from Pennsylvania, and then we'll get out of here.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, Hey, Bobby, I'm a huge fan. Started listening to the podcast. I went all the way back, listen to every single episode. I was wondering if you were ever going to tell a story of Donald Trump and make America great again? Because I know you own that trademark, and I've been wondering that for a long time.
Speaker 3: That is true. I did own the trademark.
Speaker 1: That is, it's too polar for me to even tell that story. From a non polar perspective, you've never told a story enter. I did stand up once at the Washington DC media I forget what it's called. What's I think all that event where people go there honors Kennedy. No I did that. That was read about it until that joke.
Speaker 3: Dang it. It's like the who Cares inauguration Smithsonian.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you guys a gonna give me even off of it. Anyway, I did. I told the story once and it was on c SPAN and I was there. I was with Paul Ryan, who was a Senator from Wisconsin. I was with Nancy Pelosi, who's a senator from California. And again, by the way, I mentioned Republican San Democrats with Wolf Blitzer. A lot of people there, and they asked me to come and do comedy and I did, and I told that story and it it got a bit testy afterward, but I didn't have a position on it. Oh, here we go, what is that, Mike congre.
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 1: Correspondence Dinner, Wow, Congressional Radio and TV Correspondent Center.
Speaker 3: And so yeah, I told that. Wow, look at that.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that existed, Mike, what you're finding up there? And so I told the story there and it started to make the new a little bit, and I don't anything to do with the right. Then I almost wrote it in my second book.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wait till it's not as polarizing because people on both sides will want to kill each other and me and some want to be a friend because of it. But it was just the most wild story maybe.
Speaker 3: Of my life.
Speaker 1: When I own making RecA Greade again, did not feel safe. Wow, maybe that's the movie after Tetris.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's brutal.
Speaker 1: When teams got involved as brutal, it's just brutal. It's a brutal time of my life. I would not do again. I would not do that again. I don't regret it, but I would not do that again because it was But Joe, thank you. I'm gonna keep talking about why. I don't want talk about it. And end up talking about it. So I'm gonna move off of that now.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you all.
Speaker 1: This is the post show.
Speaker 3: I hope you have a great day.
Speaker 1: You can follow the show at Bobby Bone Show and you can follow me at mister Bobby Bones on TikTok go. Look at that video of those kids doing donuts.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: And also on Instagram. All right, see guys,