Speaker 1: Get your hands together and we're gonna start to party and start part I'm ready to party.
Speaker 2: See Elvis Duran After Party.
Speaker 3: The After Party Podcast. So, uh, I got a call here from Cindy. I don't know what the end of the question is at all. Someone just said you got to talk to Cindy. She needs your counsel.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hi Cindy, good mo morning.
Speaker 4: Hello lady.
Speaker 3: Well, hello lady. I'm glad you're here. I don't know why you're here, but I'm glad you're here. So say hi to everyone. Danielle's here and Froggy.
Speaker 4: Everybody, Nate Danielle really quick, Danielle, I was so Sary's so sorry about your dat passing.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: It does get easier. You need to know that.
Speaker 2: I know it does. It still miss him, but I it definitely does.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow anyway, okay, yeah, So what is what is it you need to help with here, Sinday, We're here to help you.
Speaker 4: So my husband made hamburgers for dinner the other night and we had French fries with it and let us on the side to put on the burgers, and I said, could you make me a couple of onion rings, and he goes, oh, you want onion rings? Who set a French fries? I said, no, I just want a couple to put on my burger. And my husband mumbles to the dog and goes, she doesn't know that they don't go on burgers. Okay, fine, so we eat dinn or no problem, you know, yum yum yum. My bladder wakes me up at like one am, and I start reliving on conversation and I'm like, am I wrong by putting onion rings on my burger? No? And then I asked myself, I'm like, well, onion rings a condiment? Are they a food?
Speaker 1: It's a condiment, right.
Speaker 5: I don't know, because like when you go to a diner and you get a cheeseburger deluxe, they would give you like two onion rings with the tomatoes and the lettuce on the side, But then you can order them as an appetizer.
Speaker 4: So which is it?
Speaker 1: It's whatever you want it to be. I mean, it's whatever you want it to be.
Speaker 3: It's your first of all, you woke up in a cold sweat at one a m.
Speaker 1: Wondering if it's a condiment or a food.
Speaker 4: Really well, my bladder will be.
Speaker 3: Okay, I want your life if this is the worst thing that happened to you. Okay, so your bladder woke you up and you went before I go pee. I need I need to roll through this.
Speaker 4: I need to I need to debate this.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you know what it's. It's what you want it to be. If you wanted to be a condiment, it's a condiment.
Speaker 3: If you want it on the side, like like a pile of fries, it's a pod of fries.
Speaker 1: But don't tell you what you need to be.
Speaker 4: I thought it back to it. My husband like kind of like made me feel bad. I'm like, oh, I'm doing it wrong.
Speaker 1: Is no, I'm going.
Speaker 3: To say three or more it's a food, two or less it's a condiment. Oh, why would you regulate the number of your rings I put on my burger?
Speaker 1: I don't think that's fair.
Speaker 3: Well, but if I'm going to have them as a side plate and I'm going to dip the moon sauces and things, then I think that's can be.
Speaker 1: That's where it's a food.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but I think it could turn into a condiment, like if you could order it as a food and then you take a couple and put them on top of your burger, Then those become at this point, right, what's the difference.
Speaker 4: Between conversation needs alcohol?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Gandhi, Well let's ask this question. Is alcoholic condiment or food?
Speaker 4: Alcohol? His own food group?
Speaker 1: What say you? I looked up what a condiment is and it could just be a garnish. So if you're just putting a couple onion rings on the burger, then I guess it could be a condoment. Yeah, well does it go the other way?
Speaker 3: Can I get a bowl of relish and just eat it by the spoonful of making a food?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think a raw onion might be a condiment or a topic, but not an onion r You're not going to get onion rings at the Fixens bar.
Speaker 1: No, I hate the word fixings. Yeah, but you put it on.
Speaker 2: Your burger if you want so? Then why can't you?
Speaker 1: You really? Are we talking about this?
Speaker 2: I have another question? So if I if I have a hot dog with sour krowd on the bun, right, that's a condiment. But if I have a bowl of sour crowd, which I tend to do, don't come to my house.
Speaker 1: That okay?
Speaker 2: Is that technically then a food because I am eating it as a separate entity.
Speaker 1: It's all food. Well, hold on, Danielle.
Speaker 3: If I put a piece of lettuce, yeah, and a tomato on my hamburger, is that a salad?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: This is the dumbest stupid conversation ever. Steal this from the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 1: I'll take it. You could use this. You were making salads.
Speaker 3: My mom is making salads and she looks at me and she goes, you want fries on your salad?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: I'm like, wait, huh.
Speaker 3: And that's like a very eerie western Pennsylvania thing, and I totally forgot about it.
Speaker 1: She goes, you want fries on your salad? Right? Wow? And that's a thing people put on a salad. You can put potatoes and soup, so fries on a salad. Nothing? Oh my god? Can we reset the whole room here? This is just stupid since we've never asked before. God, he asked some dumb questions before, like this is a sauce? What it was is a soup? Is a sup of sauce? I never asked that question. I made a statement. What's your statement? What's your statement. My statement was soup is just sauce of stuff in it. No one agrees with that. The old time you've been here. That is one of the most dumbest. That's the dumbest thing I've heard.
Speaker 4: You said.
Speaker 3: Most dumbest doesn't even counts ran after party