Speaker 1: Started.
Speaker 2: Now we're waiting for you. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Share you know what it is.
Speaker 3: We're back against the chronicles and I'm with the peoples.
Speaker 2: Big steal and once again we got our man journalistics throught there, the man that the people in the comments called, who's the white guy that don't know? Those who not to know? Mister swarm Baker, what's up soaring?
Speaker 4: Everything is good? Thanks for having me still and they appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, Man, I guess we go jump right back into these top fifty before we get started. We're on promote tonight, so it may not sound as crisp and clear, you know, and it's not as beautiful as normally is because you know, we're being safely respecting each other's health and safety. Our camera man caught COVID, so we keeping them out the mix and we staying out the way. Advise everybody to do the same because it's still out there. So wash your hands and take care of yourself. But let's jump back in the man. These great these top fifty greatest gangst the Rap albums for all the time, because I know where are we at right now with it.
Speaker 5: We gotta do like eleven to fourteen tonight and probably talk about each one of these because we get into the cream of the crop.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. Well you know what, Sorry, I know your list is gonna be controversial. You know what, We've been doing pretty good lately.
Speaker 4: For the most part.
Speaker 2: We seem to agree on some things, and even the stuff that we don't agree on is close because we always have them somewhere else in the list. So this is kind of getting This is getting like toward the top. Man, Gonna stick to your words, all bro.
Speaker 5: All right, So I'm still ironing out all my top fourteen, the order of them, but this cluster I'm gonna do ice Cube, America's Most Wanted, Thompson's Most Wanted, straight checking them Scarface, mister Scarface is back.
Speaker 4: Love seeing the mad circles and a damn thing change.
Speaker 2: Mm I really funck with that list, dog. I thought those would be more, you know, eleven and fourteen. You got America's Most Wanted them eleven to fourteen.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Well you you know it's not a Nu Miracle order necessarily, but I thought that would have been a top five album.
Speaker 5: Well, I think there's a lot of other albums that are This is like you're dealing with. Are you giving some one hundred or ninety nine percent? It's like you know, they're splitting hairs almost. But I just think a lot of these albums now to me, it's all the way through beats, production and then song concepts everything, so.
Speaker 4: You know, get nothing here. This is the A plus range.
Speaker 2: Well you know what I had, I had straight shaking them in my top ten and again anybody knows me, No, I'm serious about my music. It has nothing to do with eight being the co host of his show and he's got some fucking classics, man, Compadence most wanted some classics.
Speaker 4: Man, that's an understatement.
Speaker 2: They got some classics.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: What'd you think about liz A?
Speaker 3: That was a that was that was official to me? Though it depends on like I said, this ship is based on niggas opinions. So you know, niggas always gonna have a difference of opinion about what they think is is they favored, uh, you know, reality music album.
Speaker 1: Of all time?
Speaker 3: And if you want to say gangster rap, because you know some of these records weren't considered you know gangster niggas. You know what I'm saying, Because I got some records in there that niggas we wasn't necessarily claiming hoods and sets and ship but dealt with uh significant West Coast music, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. And so the list is appropriate.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, because if you basing it off of the music that we started as a foundation of West Coast reality music, then you know there was some pretty official choices. Straight checking them, I don't know, man, you know that was all right? So you don't fuck with straight checking them too much? A little bit, but hey, you know what I'm saying, I don't bang straight checking them too much.
Speaker 4: The thing about straight checking them that I liked, or that I especially liked is that.
Speaker 5: Because that and Music to Drive By my two favorites from U slash CMW.
Speaker 4: And the thing is sonically, I think there's more.
Speaker 5: Variance on straight checking them, and just as a quote unquote album to Listen To, it just had more sonic ups and downs, highs and low and different type of paces and feels to it, whereas Music to Drive By was like streight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, straight hood on on on Music to Drive By straight checking, and I guess you know, I wanted to even though nigga was claiming coming and all that aspect.
Speaker 1: Uh, I still wanted to have respect as an EMC. You hear me. That's where that's where.
Speaker 3: My name.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Uh Uh it deals with MC.
Speaker 3: And you know, because I was a fan of rap music hip hop, even though we was gang banging and claiming sets and all that type of ship.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Back in the days, you know, it was very strong about your your your vocal delivery and what you spoke about on records. So I guess I just didn't want people to be just like all the niggas talking about to shoot them up bang bang.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Again, even though I was motherfucking up khaki suits and claiming the hood, I still wanted to show a nigga, I'm a recorderd nigga. You know what I'm saying, I'm an MC. That's where it came from. So uh, I prided myself on doing records like I Don't Dance, or records like can I Can I Kill It? And ship like that, which is album you know what I'm saying, as opposed to records like growing up in the hood or or raised in Compton or you know those type of records or those type of records that I had on straight checking them.
Speaker 1: I still gave you. I gave you. I gave you songs like like I said.
Speaker 3: I don't dance might Ty's Funky Scratch, you know, because I wanted to show niggas like you know, Ween, just like shoot him up, bang bang, shoot him up, bang bang.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 3: Nigga got lyrical skills. I guess I got that from from Cube. You get me, because Cube, you looked at as just different, you know, even though Easy and them was you know, bang banged out so to speak, boys in the hood, straight out of content. Uh, when you listen to Cube, Cube just put words together that you was just like man like like you know, so I always felt like you had to be a MC first instead of just you know, rapping about any motherfucking thing. So that's why I took pride in the MC thing.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know what, I think that you were so descriptive with your reps and that was the one thing that made me your feel just like even when you listen, can I kill it, it's just a hood dude talking about the women he messing with. Like he getting his mac on and the party. You know, pussy's so big that I can't even feel it. The fuck it, I'm still killing you know.
Speaker 3: He talking about with this hood rap brog the hood, this world out of the little bit.
Speaker 2: He said, fuck it, I'm gonna still do my thing. And it was just and even you know, and I agree with you sawing the production on there. Each album to me elevated from the last, and it was a different. Even though he kept stuppingsistently and the same, it was always different. It was like you can tell you guys put a lot of thought. Unto y'all beat selection and everything else, it was just well put together albums. It just wasn't a bunch of messia songs threw together. Because you know what I see a lot of times with artists is that once once they put out that one pivotal album, fall off after that because they start thinking that everything they do, they start feeling themselves and they start and they kind of stopped putting the effort in that they may have put in on that release. You feel what I'm saying. It's like you can tell y'all was really in the studio, like getting y'all samples together because y'all was using shit that didn't nobody use before that, and that was in the era when people were samp, real heavy.
Speaker 3: Well, one thing about that was in those days of trying to h you know, claim your spot, we wanted to be different. I wanted to be different than a lot of the so called music you give me, because everybody was sticking to the same format, so to speak, especially on the West Coast. You know, the funk sound the parliaments to George Clinton's all of that, you know, And don't get me wrong, those was hood foundation music because we used to bang that shit, you know, in the six folds and the ship riding up and down the street.
Speaker 1: Fuck it, nigga.
Speaker 3: Even in the days where you know, remember niggas used to carry the boombox radios around you feel me, you know, nigga played that type of music. But we wanted to be different, you know. I prided my from trying to be different when it came to picking music to rap over and then dealing with a you know, dealing with a nigga like Unknown who basically want to keep all the money in pocket, you know, because some sample cleanses and all that shit cost. That's where we would try to come up with shit that wasn't typical or shit that wasn't you know, resampled, you know, five times already. So we basically just dug in the crates, you know. We would look at Doug Crazy records, orchestra records, records from overseas, European artists, you know, blues artists, you know, motherfucker in the backwoods of fucking Mississippi, some shit like that, an artists, and we would take those songs and Slip was good with the NPC and the SB twelve and shit, and so he would chop up a lot of stuff. But it was just all about trying to hear that sound that was different, because again I prided myself on being an m C, you know, because before it was gangster rap or pimp rap or whatever, it was just the m C and DJ, you feel me. So I prided myself on EMC, and so when it came to music, I just felt we just had to be different, you know, you had to stand out. If you want to claim your spot and this ship, you just have to be a standout. So that's where that came up from for our production, you know, not trying to follow the trends of what was going on at the time.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's all. And that's all. And I think, you know what it brings me to a point, man, hip hop I think right now is that it's lowest point, right It's been a long time.
Speaker 4: I don't know. There's still a lot of great music coming out.
Speaker 2: Man, you know what, It's a lot of great music coming up. But it's not selling though, but people don't.
Speaker 5: But it's challenge is that the as they would say, the paradigm is shift it because people buy it, it's streaming it, so it's I think it's not the same game.
Speaker 1: It's a different way to It's just you got your choice of what it is, right.
Speaker 3: I just think that mus it has become a lot repetitious right now. You know, there's a few cats with originality, you know what I'm saying, But for the most part, everybody's like mimicking whatever came out last month or you know, like now the thing is, you know, I'm pretty sure production companies and niggas with studios, everybody trying to run out just like my nigga called me today, you know, or try to get this female on.
Speaker 1: I'm trying.
Speaker 3: That's the thing right now. Well, you know what I'm saying, So I don't think people trying to come with originality. You know, you got those artists who come along every now and then who are standouts and who are original, and then you know, you got to gag the motherfuckers that like shit, I'm gonna do what they doing because it's working, you know what I'm saying. And I just think, you know, it's a time to where everybody grow up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And then them.
Speaker 3: Thirteen and fourteen and fifteen year olds they grow up, and if you look at the last ten years, you know, they growing up now, and it's to where like, okay, a lot of shit is is just simple, you know what I'm saying. And don't give me wrong, Simplicity and music sometimes work, but well it's just repetitions and repetitions and repetitions. You know, you're gonna tend to kind of lose some of his lackluster I think is what's going on in hip hop, you know. But like you said, don't get me wrong, there's there's some there's some good music if you can find you know what I'm saying, if you can stray away from what motherfuckers is trying to force feeds you, and there's some decent music out there, but you know, you gotta be true connoisseurs like we are, and you have to find it, you know what I'm saying, because the masses wants to push the same objective right now, because you know, when it's about making cheddar and it's about making money, then I don't give a fuck. You give me they made a movie about the time machine, Fuck it. Six months later, we're gonna make a movie about a time machine. Were just gonna put a different actor in it, and it whatever and rearrange the storyline.
Speaker 1: But you know, copycat season is in full effect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know we talked about your homegirl what's her name on Sexy Red. You know, I think people are I think right now we live in the era of man where I see people more interested in pulling off publicity stunts than making dope music.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 3: I think I've seen something today where Jimmy I Vean said, uh, people aren't interested in making you know, records anymore. Right, We used to make records, right, the quality that you put into a record. Motherfucker's right now. I want to get on TikTok and shit like that.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: You know, everything is turning into the visual eye of shit, whereas it's becoming a thing of the past for you to make a good, good quality record.
Speaker 1: You're giving me, you know, getting into the.
Speaker 3: Studio, the field, the engineer, coming up with the sound, something that's meaningful and something that you take pride in recording. Like you said, my fucker, niggas be screaming ship nigga, let's take let's go, Let's get to TikTok.
Speaker 1: You getting me?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 1: How? How heartfelt is that? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like your quest from her quest for musical prowess or satisfaction is let me get let me make it to TikTok.
Speaker 1: You get me. That's where the world of music is jearing too.
Speaker 3: And like I said, nothing wrong with it, but it takes away the essence from somebody like me who took pride in making a song.
Speaker 1: You get me as I do.
Speaker 3: Now, I want to just do some shit that's trendy because I've never followed that pattern.
Speaker 2: You know, I could have her content creators now versus being rappers. And musicians. It's like they content creators. They more interested in being influencers. Like you know, you saw the girl she had a sex tape. The leaks. Now she said it was by accident, but I think that was very much done on purpose, just to listen a response and a listen excitement. But see you think about it. Now, she's twenty some years old, right, she got young kids at home. Those young kids a go, especially if she got a boy. That little boy is gonna be a teger one day, and she's not gonna yeah, and she's not gonna feel the same way the way she feels now, she's not. I guarantee you she's not gonna feel that way ten years now. She's gonna be embarrassed because somebody at her son's school is gonna bring that tape up, Like, man, you know, what's the tape of your MoMA here stuck in somebody's.
Speaker 3: Dick, and like and and and and and to put it in and listen, to put it to more perspective, right, Like the homie hit me and he was like, yeah, I've seen a little forty five second midle tape, you know, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: He like I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to see if the booty hole was brown, and I'm trying to look and see and whatever, and and then I had the analogy as a motherfucking as a as a fan, Right, I'm a nigga, I'm a fan, and I'm and this is what y'all pushing on me, right, this is the music. But as a motherfucking connoisseur of rap and who like I take pride in the ship, I put out as just a regular nigga. And then you see how the females, you know, they they get offended by whatever whatever. But I'm telling my nigga, you know, on the aspect of that type of shit, I'm not going to her shows to hear her rap, right, I'm going to her shows to see if she's finna hop on the motherfucking table or if she finna get on the pole and bust her motherfucking pussy open and shit like that what I'm going to her show for, because I have a different motherfucking outlook. When when as a as a fan, I'm going to a show to hear the music, right, mofucker's busting out their phones and cameras and whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever ain't no, ain't no real.
Speaker 3: Rap kind of sure nigga going to these these women's shows to listen to them, I'm going to see what the fuck is Finna go on with this feedback you get me. I want to see if you're Finna lay on your back and Finna be rapping out your pussy and put the microphone up. I want to see some tricks, nigga. For me, it's females because I want to see you play it out because I'm not going to listen to you rap.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to listen to you because you're not a rapper to me.
Speaker 3: Now I'm turning I'm turning you into an entertainer creator, right, You're creating content because this can't be the respect you have for hip hop to want to make like a really good song, right Like, I don't believe in trendy shit. I believe in making real music. So the aspect of that, this is the music you want to make. And I'm a nigga, I won't. I ain't gonna buy that shit, but I'm a damn show. Come to your concert and see if you're Finna be busting your pussy open, because that's the that's the motherfucking out. That's that's that's what I'm listening to. Right I'm being entertained by fucking sexual exploitation. Shit, I'm not being entertained by what you're giving me lyrically. Because I'm an artist. I take pride and my lyrics as shit. You know, I take pride in what I write about. I don't want to be no motherfucking gimmick. That's why I used to tell niggas. That's why I never got in other kind of movies or did other kind of shit, because I don't want to be taking That's no motherfucking gimmick. You get me.
Speaker 1: This was a struggle I came through.
Speaker 3: And for you to be a single mama living in poverty and fucking around gang infested shit and niggas and woo the womb. You want to take pride in the shit that you write about, but you want the pride that you take in is what my pussy and my pussy like I like, it's gotta be a different aspect of what I look at.
Speaker 1: It's hip hop.
Speaker 3: So that's why I say sometimes motherfucking gimmicky shit is is is That's the foundation of hip hop. And like you said, we're not selling and we're not whatever whatever, because everything is gimmick shit today. Nothing is being taken serious as music that I want something to leave as a legacy. So people, can you know a hundred years from now, motherfucker's going I remember straight up minutes, I remember Nigga struggling. I remember the hood took me under. One hundred years from now, you're not gonna be remembering my pussy this and my pussy that. You feel me, So at some point you get some point, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but I agree with you one hundred percent because when you look back to her predecessors, like look back at Foxy Brown, look back at look Kim. Yeah, they displayed sexuality, right, but those girls correct.
Speaker 5: Then still let me ask you this still, because the difference is to me, they were the turn of it because the artist, the female rappers in particular before them, like MC light or Antoinette or Shah Rock or Yo Yo or whoever you want to name. As much as they talked to in Queen Latifamony Love, whoever it was, they may have talked about sexual stuff, but it was always about them as an artist, and they may or may not have presented sexuality, but Little Kim and Foxy Brown switched it to where they were promoting sexuality so heavy, and they were doing it in the videos too.
Speaker 3: They were like, you know, I would say Foxy was provocative dressing. I always looked at Foxy though though she was she was a rap, rap motherfucker, you get me. She had her records, a ship. But Lil Kim was like, Nigga, get this pussy you give me. Lil Kim was like, man, you can get this pussy on.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I ever heard, you know, did Foxy have records? Were like, Nigga, we're finna be fucking.
Speaker 4: And or she wasn't that crazy with it. But remember her album is called.
Speaker 1: Get that and that's and that. But then the but like I said, a Little Kim like niggas bust it open here.
Speaker 4: Open right, but.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm and to h point, I mean, Foxy was doing posts and exactly.
Speaker 3: It was a different, little real, little respectable songs with Black Street, you know, got to get you home and ship. But then Foxy had records, like you know, she had hard records. She had hard and she had hard records, you get me, and as a lyricist, I can respect you know, getting passed because she took pride and lyrics.
Speaker 1: You feel me today.
Speaker 3: Like I said, the aspect of it is this, the simplicity, and like, you know, fuck it, I mean, and then it's just so blatant, like yeah, I'm a whole, Yeah I suck dick, Yeah I fuck yeah.
Speaker 1: So fuck it. I'm gonna put it like, Okay, we've been doing that.
Speaker 5: It's not even a creative or imaginative of how you're describing doing it. It's just like you just said, it is so straight up.
Speaker 3: It's just yeah, I'm fucking, I'm fucking, I'm nasty, I'm dirty. You can bend me over and blah blah blah or you know, and nigga, pay me nigga, and then and then if and then the females who are not you know, maybe just so out blatant with it. It's still about, you know, trick on me, nigga, trick on me, trick on me, spin spin spin you a trick, you know, flying me here, flying me there. No, you know, if that's if that's the situation, because like I said, we had too short, too short was bitch this and bitch that and suck a nigga dick and bitch you the whole and now fuck seventy five girls and you know, freaky tales.
Speaker 1: And I get it, you get with you get down like you live, period.
Speaker 3: But I just think that at some point when music, like you said, when music turns from the art form of want to make real you know, heartfelt records and not just say you gotta be all sad and simpy and crying or whatever that type of music. You can still make good and fun music for motherfuckers, but it still just got to have some substance. And when you losing a substance, because like you said, a lot of motherfuckers really ain't artists. I'm just a motherfuck on the block, whether it be a nigga or female and nigga, I'm a I'm gonna write about, you know, this is the block and we killed thirty niggas and the home he had to strap, or I'm gonna rap about, you know, I'm a bitch getting fucked and getting my money, and that's what it's about.
Speaker 1: You know, it goes from it.
Speaker 3: We're not having a lot of substance in it, you feel me because even as a street nigga myself rapping about the streets, I still felt like I had to still I had to tell stories about being in the struggle, because shit, life is a struggle. I wanted motherfuckers know everything is not fucking roses around this motherfucker. It's still niggas in the struggle and it's still still hard life. So I guess that's what kept me on the pattern of wanting to write, you know, official music to where I felt motherfuckers could relate to. But I never just wanted to be a gimmick ass MC. You know, fucking I'm gonna throw this out there. If it work at work. If it don't, it don't fuck it. We're gonna try something else. I don't want to fuckers that look at me like that, especially when it came to making music.
Speaker 2: Well, you think about it like this. To me, as much as Little Kim may have influenced the Sexy Reds and all of them people, they're kind of like the antithesis because if you look at Little Kim back in the day, yeah, she had the album covered where she was, you know, dropping it like it's hot and had the monkey out there on full display. But at the same time she gave you the quiet storm remixing she when that motherfucking got busy.
Speaker 3: I mean, but she could rap. I mean, you know, I don't know, Like I'm not saying I don't know who wrote her rap. She could have wrote her own shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't get in all that, you know, I don't know who writing Sexy Red Raps or Suki Hannah Raps or whoever. You know what I'm saying. I've always written my own shit, you know. I feel you can't express yourself no better than the motherfucker who right there. So but you know, there's a lot of people who get assisted and whatever. Again, I just feel like if you want to get into this game of and a lot of motherfuckers might be like, oh, you know, that's the old niggas. Most niggas always hating, you know, ate and steal story. Y'all always hating because y'all always want to talk about the yester years of the foundation and how the quality is.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Let us young niggas get ours man, and let the little bitch eat and whoopy whomp.
Speaker 1: And shit like that. So like to each his own this shit.
Speaker 3: But it's it's kind of disheartening when you know, you see something that you know, you know that was a struggle to hold down in the first place.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It was hard for us to get in that door to be able to do this shit.
Speaker 3: Like I said, nigga, you can go out and you can kill thirty niggas on the video right now, bitches can be you know, play sucking dick in all kind of shit and video.
Speaker 1: Now you do all kind of crazy shit.
Speaker 3: I mean, back in the days, niggas we did anything that was affiliated with something that might have thought, Oh, the niggas is really gang bang or the niggas is really man, we're not playing that shit right here. We're not finna play that song on the radio. We're finna show that video. Man, Just a gag a niggas standing around and let one nigga throw.
Speaker 1: Up a sign. Oh they like, oh we can't play that ship. We can't do that, you know. So it's come a long way. I mean, but SO has a lot of shit.
Speaker 3: SO has a lot of shit, right you know, no disrespect, I mean, SO has a lot of shit. Niggas, niggas playing in the NBA. Now you get me niggas you yo, It's it's all kind of shit, you know what I'm saying. We've taken through all kinds of transitions, so to each his own, man, But I just think that sometimes you gotta have quality and pride and ship. And it's just unfortunate that a lot of the music, you know, like the songs, like the like the list you had a lot of those records reflected making a record, you know, putting that quality and and even though we got the moniker of being gangster rappers or reality rap it was just the pride we took. Uh to want to impress your next artist.
Speaker 1: You give me shiit, nigga.
Speaker 3: You heard cube new record? Oh man, I gotta you know, or you heard eight new record or two shorts new record, or whoever you you wanted to step your game up.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Uh, don't seem like it's no game stepping up right now. It's just like who can who can be the next content creator or influencer and who can have the next tiktoki song that'll have everybody creating dances for a video and all of that because you give me about you know that, it's just the way that changed. And I guess the changing at the times or the guard or whatever. But like I said, though, music is, it's been around. It's all it's gonna be here when we going, you know what I'm saying. And it's just, you know, hurtful to see where the fuck this shit can go being left in the wrong hands, you know what I'm saying, Because in a minute, they're gonna say, fuck all you niggas. We'll just create shit off the computer with fake ass artists and fake songs and shit, and we'll crack it off like that. You know, we'll ai some shit and we don't need we don't need you motherfuckers no more. We'll start creating motherfucking artists off of computer modulated shit, putting voices behind songs, and now your nigga's really gonna lose your originality. So I think that's what we got to stick to. You know what I'm saying, Trying to be different in the maxis it's what's gonna help us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know what, man, I think it is. I think it's one of the things is man, young people today can't take criticism right and I don't want to sound like the old nigga, but whenever you have an opinion about something, oh you hate, it's not necessarily that we hating. It's just that, you know, when you put yourself out there. First of all, when you decide to make an album, you're putting it out for the public consumption. That means that along with the people that love you, you're gonna have to hear from the people that may not like your shit. You may have to hear from the motherfuckers like us. Who's kind of job videos to critique certain shit and state our opinion on it. I'm not saying it. I'm mad at that young lady for doing what you're doing, but get over get by on your rapp and it's like, I'm sick of all these gimmicks and publicity stunts.
Speaker 1: See that's the point. You can't really And that's and I guess that's a.
Speaker 3: What you want to say, maturity now, as far as you concern you mature now, because put yourself at twenty two years old right now in this time still and you trying to crack off your gangster chronicles of your podcast and niggas go in and shit whack man, fuck this nigga shall still Now, why you putting out that bullshit? Nigga, y'all ain't got no gangsters on there. Nigga, y'all ain't talking about no hood shit. You be ready to pop a nigga. You be ready to slap every You be ready to slap every nigga that got on your page and disrespected. Now we're mature, we can take that shit. We can open opinions. We like to give knowledge and opinions about what shouldn't be done. But like I said, I was one of them niggas too, so I kind of understand because as a youngster, we kind of don't know.
Speaker 1: The direction.
Speaker 3: You feel me, But I'm the hardest motherfucking the world at nineteen, twenty, twenty one, twenty two, you can't tell me shit. So just like right now, if you was twenty two and you was cricking off digital soap box and a nigga told you nigga shit, whack nigga, digital soapbox whack as a mothersfucker. Y'all ain't no gangsters on their nigga. Where are you from, nigga? And who is the white boy nigga?
Speaker 1: And who is this nigga? Ate nigga? Fuck eight nigga, nigga we be, we.
Speaker 3: Be going after every nigga that had a comment to say, because.
Speaker 1: We'd be like fuck y'all too. That's the mentality of it.
Speaker 3: And just like Sexy Red or or what other baby name, as soon as the nigga go that shit whack, they go, fuck you and they go and they go hold up a stack of money, and they go, look at my chain, and look at my stack of money, and look at my brand new motherfucking pink Mercedes I just bought, and look at me getting money. So fuck you now, thirty now, twenty years from now, when she's sitting there watching all videos talking about my pussy this and my wonky won't, she's gonna be a little embarrassed because I'm getting you can hold that true, but you're still gonna be like, damn, you gonna still have the sense of an of a mature a dope to know that was some crazy shit I did right like right now, still you know some shit you did when you was nineteen, nigga twenty you look back right now, you go, that was some dumb ass shit.
Speaker 2: I did plenty of dumb ass shit, and I look back on anocknology. But you know, the one thing that I think we did, We did all that when we was younger. But I do know, as y'all know, I write reps motherfuckers. Sometimes I don't talk about it too much because I can't talk about it. They got paperworking all that on there without going too much into it. Whenever I take my pen out, even as a fifty two to fifty three year old man, I'm still trying to bust some motherfuckers out. We did shit back in the day with the intent to fuck shit up. It wasn't about no money, it wasn't about nothing else. Like you said, you wanted to be the best, right whenever you went into that booth, you wasn't there with the purpose of fucking shit up, right, am I correct?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Not to elicit no bullshit, not to try to get no attention. You didn't come online and let your dick slip out on Instagram by accident, or going there and make love with your woman in front of the camera. That was a mistake. Who the fuck have sex on camera by mistake? My nigga. I'm tired of motherfuckers come on with these laying mass excuse us all the time about what they do. Know, you did that shit to try to get some attention.
Speaker 1: Well go ahead, san no.
Speaker 4: I think too.
Speaker 5: One of the things we got to remember is to A's point a little bit earlier, Bexi Red has presented who she is so eight and everybody else isn't looking at her as a rapper anymore.
Speaker 4: They're looking at her as a performer.
Speaker 5: So the difference is for us, we always looked at people that we want wanted to listen to their music because we thought they had something to offer musically, and now everything is just so flipped to where a sexy Red things just the way I gotta get on to be looked at musically. But it's like, how you present yourself is how people look at you. And that's the reality that I think a lot of people forget.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because in reality, the sexy Red just went in the booth and said, I'm just from the right about where I'm from, and you know, the bitch struggling, but you know I'm getting known and yep, bitch, I got this weave. And if you kept it real like that, it probably take her harder. It probably takes a difficult route because let's fay, how many thousands of motherfuckers is right now in their basements or kitchens or living rooms or got the microphone in the closet or the bathroom or some shit like that, and they busting out wraps and blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But then.
Speaker 3: It's hard when you when you when you're another statistic like that, and then you got a bitch who comes out, you know, not not as much as a looker, but you know, I'm street, you get me, and and that goes a long way with a lot of motherfuckers who come from those walks of life. So I'm not finna try to motherfucking compete with We got Nickivnanaja's out here and Cardi B's and you know, I'm a motherfucker coming from the hood that fifty fourth Street, and you know, like, who the fuck don't looking. I ain't got no motherfucking connections, ties or whatever. So sometimes it gotta be like you gotta do that flamboyant shit like niggas used to tell me, which was a crazy shit. Niggas used to want to rap like I'm finna get in the game. They ain't never put out no record or nothing, nothing. First thing niggas want to do is start dissing niggas, right, and I'll be like, oh, you gotta beef with that nigga, And nigga be like, tell you the truth. I've never I don't even know the motherfucker. And I'd be like, then, why are you finna write a record this in a nigga you don't even know? Shit, nigga, that's the quickest way to get on. And I'd be like, for real, that's what y'all think now. And niggas used to be serious about it. This was around This is around ten years ago, the six nine beginning era and all of that shit, because there was a lot of niggas doing like, I'm just from the this niggas, you get me, And I'd be like, why because, And niggas used to say, because I feel that's the quickest way to get on by starting controversy with other artists that are probably established or or you know, are on the come up. A new nigga be like, oh fuck it, I'm finna make a song this and that nigga, And it's crazy to me of the levels, like I said, of what people will do just to get on nowadays and instead of going you know, I'm gonna just try to keep busting it out maker like cause for me it was just I'm gonna just keep going to the studio. He you know what, man, I'm gonna keep going to the studio writing.
Speaker 4: And that's why you've had a long career.
Speaker 3: Hey, And hopefully one of these songs that I write, you know, it's gonna get niggas on this motherfucking know what he talking about. I never I never felt like, oh I gotta do the next gimmick song or whatever.
Speaker 2: I never thought about that mentality when writing music. Well, we make sacrifices all the time. Right, think about this podcast, Hey, I know what to do to blow up on YouTube, right me? And you can come on here every week. This motherfucker's and talk shit is to the point now. And I'm gonna say this too, it's more old motherfuckers out there hating and on bullshit than those young people. At least, you know what one thing I will give Sexy read them they not bothering nobody, right, they really not bothering nobody. And she has a few songs dog to where you can tell she has some sembilance of talent that shit she got with the baby heart as a motherfucker that shakes some shit, that shit banging so she can she is capable of doing some shit when it's necessary. Right. But I just see where we at. I think it's a society thing soaring and they I see motherfuckers right now as a motherfucker that has been a victim of some lying ass niggas, and ain't I'm outside. I'm a nigga that outside. Ain't no nigga ever put his hands on me. All that shit niggas talk online, they believe best, please believe. They don't want no smoke in real life. We all know that, right, These motherfuckers that know where I'm at, they don't want no type of smoke. But we in this era right now to where sensation listen is a motherfucker dog. Motherfuckers would say any damn thing I heard, you know what. And I don't know what Gilly's financial situation, Neils don't know what bird Man got. But we to the point now of where motherfuckers is basing their shit on how much money they may have for how much Well, I got more money than this nigga, what the fuck do that mean. It's just like, have you all ever seen that movie Idiocracy? No, No, you ain't never seen Idiocracy. Go watch Idiocracy.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 2: It's like that it was the future and motherfuckers was just dumb as hell motherfuckers. And this movie came out. It was written by Mike Judges. This movie maybe came out twenty years ago. And they talked about a society the where they looked at TV and it looked just like one big ass at there was a whole bunch of different channels showing at the same time. I said them, motherfuckers predicted the future, dog, because people are retarded nowadays, Dog sheep nowadays.
Speaker 3: Never came from the error to where money made you official. If it was official, nigga, he was just sufficient, whether you was broke or whether he was rich. Right, we in this community of simple minded motherfuckers believe that money makes us who we really are. You give me you feel what I'm saying. If you're gonna be an up and up nigga, you're gonna be an up and up nigga.
Speaker 1: Right. If you're a cook, you a cook, You're gonna be a cook. If you broke and.
Speaker 3: When you when you got a billion dollars, you're still gonna be a motherfucking crook. Right, Niggas want to feel that the more finances I got, that makes me more of a nick.
Speaker 1: Right nigga, I'm a real nigga. Nigga. I gotta, I gotta.
Speaker 3: I got a hundred million, nigga, No, because if you're weak ass, you know, because a nigga donna stand on his own right. I'm a grown man, whatever, whatever. I don't need a hundred security. If it's me and you, nigga, we can get them up, no problem. I don't have to stand on my my check book to be a stand up nigga.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 3: If I got a hundred million, if you had my number ten five days ago, you're still gonna be able to call me.
Speaker 1: You give me.
Speaker 3: I don't like to have the sense of the more money yet that makes you more tougher or more batter, because a lot of niggas get that sense, right, And I think that's what blind or sometimes is that.
Speaker 1: I've always came from the sense of if, like I said, you just real. You real Niggas like to punk.
Speaker 3: Each other with their bank accounts you give me and they finances. And that's the nutrind the new the new way of because nigga, like I said, niggas with money, who had money, I got money, They ain't got shit to do with it?
Speaker 1: Down what you give me.
Speaker 3: So I think niggas get confused about letting money build they motherfucking confidence of of who they really are. Like you ain't no You ain't no shooter if you if you wasn't no shooter when you was a broke nigga. Don't think because you got a million dollars now you can go buy twenty guns that you a big time.
Speaker 1: You get me, you ain't shoot shooter.
Speaker 3: You can have a fucking army in a tank in your house, you still ain't gonna be no shooter because you never was. So don't think just because you got the money to go buy a hundred guns that that's gonna put fear on the nigga who I know you from the beginning. And like I said, some niggas want one test nigga, Like I know what you said. You heard the car nigger. I got this, nigga, I.
Speaker 2: Own this and I got that.
Speaker 3: So what that means, like they don't make a mother fucking man that money ain't gonna fight for you. You feel me, nigga for niggas like nigga, let's get them up me.
Speaker 1: And you right now.
Speaker 3: You can't turn around and pull out your wallet and be like, all right, nigga, let's fight with check bucks. You feel me like bigger nigga, they got here, Nigga, slap my card on the table, you slap your card out.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Let the cards do all this ship or nigga, my chain is bigger than yours, nigga or the chains ain't finna fight or whatever. So nigga be be be official, nigga, don't don't. I just hate that shit, Like like money give niggas courage, man, money give a lot of niggas courage.
Speaker 2: Well you know what I noticed though, man, And again, I don't have no knock against Killy Man. I don't know, dude. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I knock any nigga that think his motherfucking check book makes him you know official, man, fuck that shit, because if you can get slapped, you can get slapped. Money ain't gonna stop you from getting slap all it's gonna do is hire some security, and that's just gonna show how much more of a punk you are, because now you gotta walk around with tim niggas because if you're a real nigga nigga, that's just it. Nigga niggas respect you for who you are. You ain't got the flaws or whatever. Now, ain't nothing wrong with having some dollars. You get me your family live good, buy you a couple of fancy cars and eat you a couple of nice steak and lobsters and shit, and you know, baby go. You know, you may even get you a private plane or something. But if you're a buster, you're still a buster nigga period. And we're not talking about Ghilly. Were talking about the situation, So y'all don't go out there.
Speaker 1: Trust yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not choosing sides, man, I'm not talking about nobody a fifth. I'm talking about any bigger who got who feel like, you know, I'm a I'm a I'm a hard nigga because my bank accounts say so os man, no no.
Speaker 2: And I had to mix it because I hear that a lot lately. It's like when somebody get upset their first thing. Is fuck that he don't got more money. First of all, don't nobody know what nobody got, bro, Because I'm gonna tell you something. I know two or three billionaires. When I tell you, all of the motherfuckers wear his T shirt and jeans and drive F one fifties. Every last one of them don't. Don't nick. Neither one of them drive a rose race, no shit like that. All the motherfuckers, I know they actually got rose roces and shit. Really can't afford the motherfuckers.
Speaker 5: And the other point to all of this, which is directly tied in the rap is and I know y'all heard it. Every time somebody trying to be like this artist better than that artist or whatever, they always pull out. If you don't agree with them, they pull out, well, who they like sold more records. I'm like, they got another do with your talent? Zero has nothing to do with your talent. There's a thousand rappers that never went gold that are phenomenal artists.
Speaker 2: So it's like, come on, yeah, you know what, I want to go back to something. I want to go back to the ain't the damn thing changed. I don't think that that never went gold either, did it nah, but it's one of the best albums. It's one of the best albums ever made as far as gangster rap go, as far as albums period, as far as music goes. That was a phenomenal album.
Speaker 4: Man. Yeah, that's why it's up here man, and eight of course is on there. You Don't Work, You Don't Eat. But I think the.
Speaker 5: Thing one of the many things I loved about that album is listening to Dubbs since the at least for me to rhym syndicate compilation coming through and then low Profile. But you're seeing the evolution of like these songs that dress code, you Don't Work here on, Eat Out on the Furlough, the tire track, but my Daddy.
Speaker 4: Ghetto Serename, Ghetto Serenade.
Speaker 5: All these songs looked at these different aspects of a dude that was trying to make it that all these different things were happening partially because he was in the hood, partially because he was black, partially because of how he dressed, partially because he didn't have money, partially because he.
Speaker 4: Was gang affiliated, all this stuff.
Speaker 5: And I just thought the way he examined and broke everything down and COOLi oh, of course was amazing on there eight JD from Lynch Mobls on there. It's just a lot of amazing, amazing stories and lyrics and the production too, with Jinks obviously holding it down a lot chilly, chill, crazy, crazy tunes.
Speaker 4: It's amazing, man, Jason, you.
Speaker 2: Know what to me? To me, this album was like man, the Ghetto Celestine's Chap, you know, it was just like that. It was like the ghetto TheSky, you know what I'm saying, Like really, and he's always been consistent as far as representing for the catch that got the EBT cards and they wanted you feel what I'm saying, and he never switched it up though he never went Hollywood.
Speaker 1: And one thing is is that.
Speaker 2: A lot of people.
Speaker 3: Look at at what we brought to the table as being, you know, negative influences or.
Speaker 1: Has a.
Speaker 3: Has enough fect on what's going on with nigga you know, hood rapped in the day. You see niggas on records. Now, you know, we came through my homie, did you this? And that's why your boy got shot?
Speaker 1: And you know, but.
Speaker 3: A lot of our music came from the struggle of life of where we came from. It wasn't it wasn't too And like, like you said, you listen to a song called fuck My Daddy.
Speaker 1: That's a personal issue, man, you feel me, and and nobody else was.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a lot of motherfuckers going around who was fatherless and fathers wasn't in the home and shit, But how was we dealing with that shit?
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 3: It took a nigga like dub C to go often make record about this shit because it's some shit that's really like, how many niggas over here in the hood, who motherfucking pops is either dead killed, niggas in prison for life or shooting up another niggahood or just niggas just ain't around. It wasn't getting that shit, you feel me. How do you try to separate yourself from that situation that's going on to writing some shit about Hey, we at the party and everything is a good time, and nigga, I'm going through struggle over here. I'm not trying to So it's kind of unfortunate that music for some of us took a different path, you feel me. Not to say that all are artists on the West Coast reflected that struggle, but that's what we had to break to the table.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately.
Speaker 3: We had. We wanted to talk about our depressions and are hurt from being you know, fatherless kids, or or seeing homies murdered, or you know, being stereotyped because you know, being in a gang was something that wasn't something for fascination. It was for motherfucker survival.
Speaker 1: You get me. Everybody banging over here.
Speaker 3: Niggas is clicking up and banging and shit, and if you ain't banging, you're FeelA be a victim.
Speaker 1: We had to talk about that shit, you get me.
Speaker 3: We had to let motherfuckers know that, you know, they got struggling over here while niggas is writing raps about you know, having fun and you know we you know, got the gold chains on and you know my Adidas and shit like that. Nigga, motherfucker Nigga came through and sh up the block last night. Am I supposed to go to the studio write about, Hey, it's sunny in California today. Nigga's raining like a motherfucker over here, and it's a hundred cops come through every day kicking niggas in the teeth and shit, just for being young black niggas on the block. You know, nah, man, I got to write about this shit. I got to tell somebody. Somebody got to hear about it. So it wasn't like our fucking artistic view didn't come from Oh nigga, we can exploit, you know, talking about cripping and blood and make a gang of money off of it. Nah, nigga, I'm tired of get my ass kicked every day and it just being a routine. You give me to the point to where even like when the situation with the George Floyd situation, we didn't getting our asses whooped over here, nigga. Youah, you know, nigga, police pick us up, take us to the end of meithood, drop us off. Police been kicking our teeth in in the substations and fucking us up. And look at all the look at all the lawsuits went down with rampart of police setting niggas up and shooting them and planting guns on them and sending niggas to prison for shit. And you want me to write about some happy ship?
Speaker 1: Where is it? You get me?
Speaker 3: So that was that was uh, you know, that's where songs like that came from, cause you know, coming from somewhere else. A motherfucker go like, why Nigga writing a song about fuck is Daddy.
Speaker 1: You getting Me? Because Nigga is is because fuck my Daddy you get Me was in his heart.
Speaker 2: But think about this, though, hey, me, you and Sower all come from different walks in life. I think me and your walking life probably similar. Even though I came up in Cleveland, we was both kind of brought up and right right he was there. But the common denominator that we all have is that hip hop took us on the journey that we never expected. Man, if somebody would have told me at the age of thirteen, when I was sitting on my front ports one day you would have a podcast for one of your favorite rappers and the dude that wrote in the magazine that you used to love and look at every weekend, you could have a podcast with them, and them gonna be your peers, and you gonna get to talk about them and get to do cool shit. I would have cried, I would have said, for real, because I didn't see no shit like that happening for me. The best thing I think back eight the aspiration I had when I was looking when I was a young man like that. At thirteen, I said, Okay, if I don't make it, even playing professional football or going to college for that matter, to play football was so far from me. I thought that I would get me a job, maybe at the gas company or something like that, and if I can get me a little house, maybe in something with the heights at the end of it, Shaker Heights of Cleveland Heights. I made it. Do you feel what I mean? To have a car and have a family, You know what I'm saying, have a wife and kids. That was my top aspiration. If I would have dead man, I've got to see the whole world because of hip hop dogs. Why take that shit serious? It's done a lot. It's done a lot for all of us.
Speaker 3: Like life was blank for those mid years because I didn't know where.
Speaker 1: The fuck I was going.
Speaker 3: I just I just men growing up in Compton living where I lived in in the in the neighborhood called Fooptown. I didn't know where the fuck I was going. Like I said, you you see all this, You see all this fantasy ship on TV, and as a kid, you know, are.
Speaker 1: Like, what are you supposed to?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm seeing these dry by shootings niggas game bang and you know those years between when you first get introduced to gang banging and then you know, you see movies like Colors, and then you see movies like Scarface, and then you look down the block and it's niggas. You know, yo, you know you hanging with niggas is selling and making bread and you know at that point, I'm like, Nigga, I'm trying to get me some kilos, you get me. I'm trying to like there was no like man, i'mna be a ball player or.
Speaker 1: Like like nigga, Like.
Speaker 3: Every nigga I hang around is either dying or they going to jail, or niggas is serving.
Speaker 1: Like ain't no niggas working.
Speaker 2: Like what I'm saying, Man, It's like like Nigga, I was like work, who worked?
Speaker 1: I thought niggas was dumb as fuck to work.
Speaker 3: I'm think like looking and then I'm looking at my mom's and you know, like, Okay, niggas is going to work every day, right, have shit and that's why we got ship. We still ain't got shit, mo fuck going to work every day and like I'm like, damn, we you know, we got a motherfucking we got a little bucket.
Speaker 1: You know, we we living on the block.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's no motherfucking like like while like like where I live now, I walk out my house, nigga just standing there, nigga, and I probably won't see a motherfucker for two hours.
Speaker 1: It's just that quiet. You know, people don't come outside, and you know, and and it's just nigga. I'm at in counting, nigga.
Speaker 3: You every five seconds you're ducking or who is that turn in the corner or you know there go to police And like I said, you living at home with your moms struggling, They them lights might go off today and all ship, nigga, what we eating today?
Speaker 1: Or you know not.
Speaker 3: It was just a struggle, man, and we would living middle class was a struggle, you get me. So it was it was it was hard to have dreams of like how the fuck am I gonna get rich? And and and you get me because when you were a kid and you in the struggle, and you poverty and you see your parents struggle, you want to be rich as a motherfucker, that's what you want to be. But the motherfucking how you gonna get there is the question.
Speaker 2: Because it seems possible, bro. It seemed like it was like, you know, I couldn't believe that stuff.
Speaker 3: And we tell you, you know, you get an education and go to kind of nigga, that ship is like fucking foreign to me. You mean get an education. Okay, I'm not dumb, you know, I'm little. My grades is cool when I was going to school. But at some point, I'm like, what this fuck is this shit for?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Get me?
Speaker 3: I'm learning about fucking George Washington and Abraham Lincoln, and I'm learning about how we was whooped and chained as slaves, and I'm learning about the Senator Maria and the Penta whatever the fucking ships was, and ship the Christopher Colle Like what the fuck is this shit gonna do for me?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Like really like, so you get lost, man, And as a young nigga growing up in those places like Timpton or Cleveland or you know, Brooklyn or wherever, it's fucking just shit. Man. You be like, man, need to give me a sack, because that's the quickest come up I can come up. Nigga's gonna respect me. I'm ad bitches, I'm gonna have a fancy cars. It's hard for you to grasp being a productive citizen when you in you know where you where, the situations where I came from. It's it's it's hard to have that dream of being a productive citizen when all the vices is right here.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 3: What nigga, I'll set you up with a sack. Nigga, put you on this corner, you know, or shire. My parents ain't around. My mam working from eleven o'clock at night to seven in the morning. I'm finna get into some shit. You feel me, it's you give me. I'm finna get into some ship and I live in the hood and then everybody know, nigga, Mama gone at night. Nigg we're going over. We're going Old Kuzz Housegga. Niggas all at the front yard at the house, Nigga, we get loaded and ship like supervision. You nigga, my older sister, Nigga, see, hey, you have no way of life, man. So it was hard to grasp that. So, like I said, nigga, that's what nigga. That's where those those struggle songs come from. Because niggas don't be knowing what the fuck they gonna do. And so for me, when the rap shit started, Nigga, I'm finna talk about all this struggling I'm going through. You know, that's where and like I said, I hate for motherfuckers to call it gainst the rap because Nigga.
Speaker 1: I wasn't talking about the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was claiming trag New, but I ain't coming about you know, I ain't talking about this trag new on the record. I'm talking about Nigga. We over here struggling.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 3: That's why I wrote Nigga Struggling. That's why I wrote Nigga the Hood to be under y'all think this shit? Is this fascinating?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: You know what time, I'm getting tired of diving behind cars when the niggas come through blasting the nigga. You try, you try make a decent living. Nigga's seven of us out here trying to rush the car.
Speaker 1: We all got a pocket full of rocks. You feel me, Bro?
Speaker 2: You said something earlier, right, You talked about maturity.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: You know why I don't let stuff bother me today too, Bro, because I think about, like, I'm really grateful. I'm really grateful for my life, bro, not saying that I got all the money in the world or whatever like that. I have my struggles just like everybody else. Right, but think about this, thoff, bro. I was on the phone an hour before we got on with one of the biggest movie producers in you know, black movie in black cinema, right, Dennis Reed. And he gave us a deal. Not just any deal, man, he pretty much gave us like a like what's the equialing of a label deal to where we could produce X amount of movies for year?
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: And I thought about that, and I said, man, hip hop took me there, notoriety. I don't have a background in film, but this dude is saying that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: You know, I really think you guys something you know offer. So you know, we hit it out to Detroit first of the year, man, and start banging out these flicks and stuff, start doing something out here. You know, I'm gonna mess with you on this stuff so on, you know, because I need your opinion on some stuff. Man. But we got a lot to be grateful for. Man, this all because of music. At the end of the day, you know, from this podcast man to the movies we about to start making. You know what I'm saying so eight, I hope you still got your chops together.
Speaker 3: Man, Man, I ain't doing ship. I'm just chilling and posting and doing what we're gonna do. So that's how it is, man. You know what it's about that time?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Well, we about to I guess next week?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Is it the top ten next week?
Speaker 4: Man? Yeah, we don't want to let it.
Speaker 1: We gotta.
Speaker 3: You gotta go over your ship next week. So we'll finish it off and do what we gotta do and ship, and I want to do something special for the top maybe the top five. We'll do something real fly you know.
Speaker 1: For sure, let's do that.
Speaker 2: And when we got the Gangster Chronicles, merch should be coming up. We didn't get to go up and pick up our ship tonight, but we will have the merch available next week. Is your ship online?
Speaker 4: You eight?
Speaker 3: No, because I still got product to get together. So we're trying to get all the products and ship where we're gonna come out with first, and then i'ma I'm gonna shoot it off.
Speaker 1: I got we're doing. We're doing different ship and.
Speaker 3: It's got some new products, some new ideas for some new shirt design. So once we hit that cracking, then it to be up and we got you know, like I.
Speaker 2: Said, we dropping movies man, So any young aspiring because my thing is this, I do support to young people. I give young people, maybe too many opportunities, but I think we got to. I think we in a position to. I think we should, especially if they got some bona fide talent. Anybody out there that got movie scripts serious, they're serious about this ship. Hit us up. Gangst Chronicles podcasts at gmail dot com or in for a digital soapbox media dot com. If you got scripts, I would love to. I would love for us to discover the next John Single ten and somebody that's sufficient. You know what I'm saying. And y'all make sure y'all go watch you Unique Access Sewing. You'll be having some dope ass shows. Man, you be having some dope ass episodes of Dog. I think people sleep on them a little bit. Soaring got some of the most brilliant interviews online.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: So if you really need a hip hop ship, if y'all in that hip hop ship, man, go watch Unique Access Man. This man get people. You got brother links on that motherfucker Dog. You've had school he d you be having some people they come out for sewing.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, I'm trying to I'm trying to be trying to be number one in this game.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm honored to be with y'all too. Man. So it's an honor, oh for sure.
Speaker 2: Man. It's honor to half you up here.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: And that's it, man, We out of here. We see y'all next week, yeah,