Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for listening to the Cavino and Rich podcast.
Speaker 2: Be sure to catch us live every weekday from five to seven eastern to to four Pacific on Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 1: Find your local station for Covino.
Speaker 2: Rich at Foxsports Radio dot com, or stream us live every day on the iHeartRadio apps like searching fsr oo hey doing it live Monday, Coveno on Rich, Monday Fun Day, bro Super Fun Time, a new episode of Paradise tonight. Best your Yankees take on the Giants this week Opening Day? Oh yeah, and unfortunately, how Mets is this?
Speaker 1: This is an interesting one.
Speaker 2: The Mets, as you know you might not know this, by far, have the best winning percentage on opening day compared to all other teams. Like it's an odd Met fact, like they never win the whole thing, but opening day the Mets are like unbeatable.
Speaker 1: They have to face Paul Skins on opening Day.
Speaker 2: Wow, Hey, I'm fowing up its baseball and Rich, we be rocking out.
Speaker 1: Speaking of opening day, though, how do.
Speaker 2: You feel about the controversy of Jameis Winston in the booth for Netflix calling a baseball game. It is sort of odd and I saw your boy Craig Carton yapping about how you don't bring a Kimmicky for an opening day Opening day baseball, But I think could be fun. I enjoy a fun personality in the booth. I like it like an inning or so like if the Mets, if Gary Cohen, Keith and Ron bringing like Seinfeld for two winnings, that's fun. I look at it this way. What did we learn from the WBC that baseball could be fun?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Baseball could be should be fun, and we're hoping that momentum carries into the season. Well, so you bring in a Jameis Winston. The dude knows his baseball. He was drafted in baseball, and I can't really make an assessment until I hear he might bring so much fun. It's like, Yo, that's what baseball needs. So I'm not gonna be mad at it until I hear it. But right now, we're Cavino and Rich broadcasting live from the Fox Sports Radio Studio and professional wrestling fan The action continues every week TNA Thursday Night Impact every week. Don't miss the adrenaline, the drama, yeah, and the total NonStop action. The action own as you watch your favorite TNA wrestling stars for showtimes and more information visit TNA Wrestling dot com. I'm glad you brought up the whole Jameis Winston could have played baseball because for all the baseball fans that are like, well does he though, I promise you as much or more than you, And he's a dynamic personality. So for all we know, it's like, yo, this is exactly what baseball needed. We don't know yet, so we'll find out by the end of this week how we feel about it. And I want to give a shout out to our buddy Wes in Vegas, one of our best pals and listeners. He brings up a good point that we didn't even mention a little bit. We all enjoyed the flag football tournament right like. It was watchable, It was fun. Yes, I thought there was something to it. He goes, you know, when you see what banana ball has done with baseball, and we all know what the Globe Trial.
Speaker 1: Welcome Dave Winfield this week.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what the Globetrotters have historically done for basketball.
Speaker 1: Is flag football?
Speaker 2: Possibly if they make it a little more fun and gimmicky, is it football's answer to banana ball?
Speaker 1: And the Globe trotters. There's something there, but they take it serious like.
Speaker 2: More of a though, like circus catches and like maybe some showtime fun time stuffs. Probably a business model to be made, and I'm sure someone's saying, hmm, we can make some money here doing that. But see right now, they're taking it way serious, but it's still fun. So thank you Wes, thanks for all the feedback. We're streaming live as we speak at Covino and Rich FSR on YouTube. We got the superstar producer Danny g on the phones at eight seven seven ninety nine on Fox. He'll also be taking the phone calls when we play last Ones, standing this out or giving away prizes. Iowa Sam on the ones and twos, all firing up for the madness. We got Dan Byer hanging out. It's great to be back. Rich was in the DR. I went to Pismo Beach. I just stayed local but had a blast. However, we missed you guys, and thanks again for hanging out with us. So the story when we come back, go ahead, Rich, No, I have to bring up one thing before we talk about Camp Scattaboo. If you don't went to Pismo Beach. Yeah, and nothing. Nothing bothers me more then when someone says Pismo Beach, I immediately think, eh, bugs Bunny. I immediately think if you ever watched Bug Bugs Bunny in your life. The whole thing was he made a wrong turn at Albuquerque and he popped out of the hole and Pismo Beach. Yeah, remember the whole Pismo Beach. So if someone doesn't get a What's up doc? Before moving to California, that was my only reference to Pismo Beach, And every time I brought it up this weekend, people looked at me like crickets, like they didn't know that reference at all.
Speaker 4: Is that also pop up in a cartoon and he was in San Bernardino I think he was, Yeah, San Bernardino and Pismo Beach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because that's my only reference to Pismo Beach. To me, it's like it's it's such an obvious reference. So I'm glad we both agree on that. You can continue now with camp Scatboo. But when you said Pismo Beach, I immediately thought of bugs Bunny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 2: Dac So Cavino and Rich back from our mini vacation. Happy to be back. We missed some madness we missed him some flag football. But another story we came back to was camp Scataboo putting his foot in his mouth. He's on this podcast, the Frank Delena Podcast Bring the Juice, and Delena, I'm summarising here, says hey, Scataboo, you think ct is a real thing? CTE And Scattabuo says, nah, it's an excuse. Delena goes Jesus, I think asthma's an excuse too. Scataboo says, yeah, that's a good take. Asthma's fake. You're soft. Just breathe air.
Speaker 1: Now here's something funny.
Speaker 2: He got a lot of backlash because CTE is a serious thing and so is asthma. Not trying to downplay rich You suffered from asthma growing up? I right, I did, and that's why I believe it's fake. Or did asthma suffer from richevis?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'd go with that, but that's why you think it's fake.
Speaker 2: Hold that note, because as of today, he got so much backlash that he had to apologize saying that it was a tasteless joke and he didn't mean it.
Speaker 1: And you know, I think he did the right thing. To take his take the heat off of him.
Speaker 2: But when people apologize, I often wonder to who was who was really offended? Tell me who was offended that camp scataboo had to be like, oh, thory, I mean social media?
Speaker 1: Are you offended? No away doing the backstroking Pismo beach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was anyone offended by camp scataboo knowing that he's like a knucklehead, funny guy that he's like, uh cte as well believe in it?
Speaker 1: Well, yes, that's what I want to start with. You already said it.
Speaker 2: I think we can't joke take a little bit of accountability and saying like, hey, how do we not? All right, maybe you don't know and that's fine, But knowing what we know from camp scataboo, don't you get like a Rob Gronkowski like meat head sort of vibe from the guy? I think is a fun loving guy who if you were like, yo, cam raim your head through the wall, he would be the type to do that. So knowing the messenger like I'm not that mad about it outside looking in, if you don't know the guy, then I could see you being like, who's his bonehead? Say an these stupid things, So I would say, if you know, it's the set's like not knowing the source, like yeah, but some people don't, right, So those are the people that are offended.
Speaker 1: You and I we we kind of understand who he is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and his teammates have said he has the biggest personality in the locker room.
Speaker 2: So then you could maybe assessed like, oh, he was probably just being a bonehead and saying.
Speaker 1: You based on what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You know our show, if you've been with us for years here at Fox or even before that at Serious XM, you know our personality. So like there, I do notice once in a while there'll be someone new listening that isn't isn't really up on Oh you know Riches this way or Covino's this way, And you're right, it's it's if you don't know someone's personality, like if you don't know camp Scataboo is a knucklehead. He says, I recently did an interview and I had a lapse of judge, which resulted in me making a tasteless joke about CTE and asthma. It was never my intention to downplay the serious of it, says, The serious of head injuries or asthma. I sincerely apologize to anyone that was offended by my remarks, and I assure you that I'll be more mindful and respectful going forward. Much love Scataboo, and I think that's a great approach. He apologized, took accountability.
Speaker 1: I don't think he should have. Well, what's he gonna do?
Speaker 2: I'll give you this, I guar if people don't know my sense of humor. When I said, before the break, what do you rather do? Find five dollars in your pocket or have your your college's women's team win the tournament? I want the good karma. I mean you could have the five dollars. Should let them win and.
Speaker 1: Be happy, and maybe I'll get some happiness in return.
Speaker 2: Should I be? Like, guys, I respect women's sports. If you know me, I'm just a big goofball. And it really didn't mean it.
Speaker 1: Like if you have to explain every joke, then what's the point of comedy? Fine, but he's not a comedian, right, so I'm with you. I agree with you. I I basically said the same thing.
Speaker 2: The people that are offended are probably people that don't know him, or people that have been severely affected but I just hate the idea of having to explain a punchline for like two people. Well, you know what, you can also say, if you have to explain a punchline, it wasn't that funny.
Speaker 6: That's like, you can't make that kind of joke for the masses. It's gonna be misinterpreted. It's gonna be you to take it the wrong way, because there are some people that are like, you can sit back with your friends and make that kind of joke.
Speaker 2: It's because you all know each other so well. But you know what I think, Sam, I think you know, he's in he's on a podcast. It feels intimate. He's just being He's just being himself. He forgets for a minute, like, yeah, millions of people are gonna hear this because you are camp Scataboo and you say some bonehead things and you're just having fun. But in return or as a result, you do offend a few people. He put But I don't that big view, No, I know, but I'm saying, uh, we take it to relationships.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you said something that.
Speaker 2: Offended your girlfriend, okay, and you're like yeah, hey, yeah, uh already upset you? Yeah, what would she say? You don't really mean you're sorry. You don't even know what you're sorry about. You're sorry about you like, yeah, babe, I'm sorry, And she's.
Speaker 1: Like for what you didn't even know. You're just saying I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: And I just feel like that is what we see so much just in life, Like, no, it's i'm sorry if you were offended.
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 6: You're not apologizing saying sorry for the actual, you know, transgression, but you're apologizing, Oh, I'm sorry that you were you took.
Speaker 4: It the wrong way.
Speaker 2: Well based on the Yeah, you take the heat off of people call him scam cataboo, cam scattaboo. We want to open it up. Two things that you don't believe in, just to take the heat off. I got a few too, like mind simple, and I'll start it off with something somebody like really, that's it, Like, I don't believe in tipping people, unless, of course you're a bartender.
Speaker 1: A mover, like a bell hop of s.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you know the barber, right, the traditional people we would tip along the way, your servers. Yeah, you all get tips if you turn around your magic screen and you did nothing to help my experience.
Speaker 4: No tip.
Speaker 2: You know why I don't believe in it, simple as that. So to take the lead off, I don't believe in it, Say dude, why did you stiff me? Because I don't believe in tipping you? You did nothing.
Speaker 6: That's a matter of preference in personal policy. I'm just starting it off saying I know, I like to kick it off. If you're like, I don't believe in this in basic science.
Speaker 1: I believe. I'll give you on Sam, Are you gonna hate me on this one? Ready? I'm gonna tell you something I don't believe in.
Speaker 4: Are you ready? Is this a religious thing?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, it's not that.
Speaker 1: All right. It has nothing to do with trans or anything that.
Speaker 4: I'll get.
Speaker 2: People want panties, okay, I'll avoid all subjects that make people feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: I said, you got.
Speaker 2: I said this to Mike, who runs this place, and he's like, who that's sorry, you're moron. I go, Mike, I still believe. I go to museums with like my wife and kids, right, and I'll look at it. I don't believe in the donation you give them to get in there. I'm like, get out of my face. I'm coming right in. I'll go to a museum with the family, and I'll see some artifact and it's like this freaking bow and arrow is eight point whatever million years old.
Speaker 1: I call bs.
Speaker 2: I think I think the idea of like carbon dating and pinpointing how old something is. I think they're guessing and we're all suckers. There's no way you could convince me you know that this rock is eight point one two million years old.
Speaker 1: So they got tests. Man, don't believe. You got to watch the test. I don't swear to you. Rich has been saying he doesn't believe in carbon dating since I met him.
Speaker 4: I don't believe.
Speaker 2: I've been hearing this same silly argument for twenty years, and basically what he's saying is I don't believe in science. So if there's a dinosaur bone or like, yeah, four million years old, Rich is like, I don't believe. Two says who says science? That you get down to the millions in New Year? Okay, okay, I give another, give you another one. You might have to apologize to all the believers out there. I uh, I have something in common with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: She said that you.
Speaker 4: Guys both love cheesy pop songs.
Speaker 1: I don't want to true God, be mean, be mean, get attacked by the Swifties.
Speaker 2: You're weenie. I have something in common with Taylor Swift. She said this once, and I was like, good for you, Tailor, because I agree completely. I don't believe in jet leg. I think people just have no ability to adjust and their big whimps. I don't believe in jet leg when people like oh, I went from New York to La oh three hours.
Speaker 1: I just think people had the inability to adjust and their big be a jet leg exists.
Speaker 2: I just believe in stepping up and like, mind over matter, and if you don't mind, it doesn't matter. Right, Yeah, everybody gets tired, suck it up. Butter Cup, gem leg is like made up. I don't agree with you, but I like your stand.
Speaker 6: Okay, but what if you go from like the United States Australia, Like that's real, that's like a twenty.
Speaker 1: Year you're going into the next day. Rich says, no, it's hey.
Speaker 2: Rich says shake it off, Hey, shake it off, As Tailor would say, ye, she'd be fine.
Speaker 1: As you exit the deep plane, you see.
Speaker 2: Sam, A couple of espresso shots, a cocktail, an edible to combat whatever you need to just your mood.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me traveling You're like, oh, I can't handle it, Give me a break.
Speaker 4: Not all of us get a bed in first class like you, Daddy Stacks, Hey do you guys get.
Speaker 1: Can't tell you?
Speaker 2: Like My goal, Danny, is for that to be the case one day. I've never I did it one time on the company dime where someone thought I was more important than I was. You don't want to do it because then you never want to not do it. It is remarkable.
Speaker 6: My spine feel like it's going to implode on itself when I take a flight to lay down.
Speaker 1: Trust me, Daddy, I'm a baller.
Speaker 2: Last night I was in the middle seat of a flight back from the Dominican Republic, So trust me, I got to I got two sports related What are you not ready? I'm sorry to offend some people, but there's always these legends. I'm a Yankees fan first of all. Uh, and you always hear the stories about, you know, Mickey Mannon almost hit one now right and had a Yankee stadium.
Speaker 1: You're like, really, I don't know if I believe that. Yeah, you almost hit it out out of the stadium. And you always hear that I'm like, I don't know if I believe that, where's the proof?
Speaker 2: And I not everything was documented, And I also don't believe Wilt Chamberlain one hundred points.
Speaker 1: The other one there's radio broadcast. There's so much speculation the people that were watching the game there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's also on the flip side, like you don't even know how many shots he blocked that game, Like apparently he may have even had a better game than we realize, right, but it's like six point, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He may have had a hundred and six points. But I'm like, yeah, really, hey, he wrote it on paper, it's gonna be true.
Speaker 4: You know, they didn't officially keep tabs on blocks back.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's another thing where another thing depending on which newspaper or radio broadcast it was it ten blocks, was it fifteen?
Speaker 2: It makes me say like it's it's the old Robert Wooll sort of thing, like when the legend becomes the fact print the legend. There's so many stories that we just run with that really people just like the story.
Speaker 1: They don't really like the truth. That show lingers and sticks around on HBO Max.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's called history one on one, History on one with the it's like that he talks about Paul Revere and all these things. He's like, Paul Revere wasn't even the guy. He just had a cool name. You know.
Speaker 1: It's a great show.
Speaker 2: Robert Wall as the host, and it's uh, it's a history one on history, one on one. It's old, but it's on Max and it's fantastic. You realize how many things you're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, that's the real story.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, when the legend becomes fact print the legend, I think the legend is like, yeah, will Chimerlin scored.
Speaker 1: I think there's it's a possibility.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So to take the heat off of Cam Scattaboo and he apologized, what are some things you just don't buy, you don't believe in? We'll start with Alaska and again we're gonna be playing last one standing in a few minutes eight seven, seven ninety nine on Fox.
Speaker 4: All right, Ian in Anchorage, what's up?
Speaker 1: Being What's what's up? What's up?
Speaker 4: Doe?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: What do you got?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 8: Well, I don't believe in the little stupid old things like you know, let's say.
Speaker 3: This whole like live things like.
Speaker 8: Well that ever happens for a reason. Everything happened for a reason.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. He does doesn't believe in people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's just like the old one. People say, do whatever makes you happy. That doesn't always end good.
Speaker 6: No, you make that face long enough, it'll stay that way. Those are just told the children. What don't don't cross your eyes too long, it'll stay that way.
Speaker 2: What don't you believe in? I'll tell you what I don't believe. I hate to say it because you know I'm a man of faith. Let me make that clear. But there's some stories that I've been told faith related, let's say, and I'm like, I don't believe that. That's just a nice story. Yeah, I'm not trying to get controversial, but it goes with the topic. I heard Mark Maren tell a funny joke. I watched his documentary on the plane. Yeah, and he tells the story. He's like, you know, he lost a very close friend. He's like, then you see a bird outside your door and like, oh my god, it's a you know Karen. And then the next day like two birds come here, Karen, did you bring your friendly? And then then all of a sudden you're like, wait, dud, what what am I doing? And yeah, then then you really don't want to knock anyone's belief right in that moment tells how that I don't believe in I don't believe in proper ratings. I don't know anyone that's ever got a Nielsen book or or anything we agree on when they say I don't believe in that. When they say, like, oh, the World Baseball Classic had five point whatever million, I'm like, how unless there's.
Speaker 4: It, I don't know. Well, now, a lot of it is the digital people.
Speaker 2: You can but there's a part of yeah, no, way, very hard time believing that ratings.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I had a friend who got the Nielsen book delivered to his house and he had to turn it in because he's in radio.
Speaker 1: If you ever get a needle that I learned that in our SEC training, you can get up. You can't say what against the rules? I was say, give a shout at the Leslie Nielsen. What can I say?
Speaker 6: No, Rich is wanting you not to say something, don't say it.
Speaker 1: Even if you don't know about wild guy. This guy violated like six rules in this past show.
Speaker 2: Two more quick fall actually the phones are all liver, which is crazy. People are going to talk about what they don't believe in. I give you another one. I don't believe anyone.
Speaker 1: Other this is true.
Speaker 4: I believe.
Speaker 2: This is why I really believe you can think I'm crazy. I think other than like ten smoking hot girls. Okay, I feel like everyone else that's showing you their bits and stuff on OnlyFans is really only making like two hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: I feel like that story.
Speaker 2: I feel like Rich is convinced that people who are pretending to live this lavish life on social media and only fans are.
Speaker 4: All full of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cavino will be like yo, he always talks about Kavino will show me a clip of some like guy that gets a lot of views on Instagram, and Kavino's like, yo, he must be balling.
Speaker 1: I'm like, he probably lives with his mom. Instagram. We have no we know editors here that bust their ass.
Speaker 2: And if you have hundreds of thousand of views, that's good, but you're not making a ton of money on social media. It's the it's the one percent. It's like the few people that make a ton. Everyone else that's showing their uh, their privates on OnlyFans or they're you know, doing content.
Speaker 1: None of them are making money. I promise you.
Speaker 6: There's like five women who live in the state of Florida who are making like eighty to one hundred million dollars each on OnlyFans, and then they're probably a lot of people, yeah, like making five hundred bucks a month.
Speaker 1: You know, cousins saw their bung bung.
Speaker 2: You know it just ended, rich, you know it just ended. Besides your only fans subscription, mercury retro grade?
Speaker 4: Do you believe in it?
Speaker 2: I don't believe that any of that's so stupid. I see it, man, They just rotate. The planets are out of alignment. Do you believe in astrology?
Speaker 4: Colvino? Those signs they used to get printed in the newspaper, remember those things, and literally they would just rotate what your sign had in store for you that day with because later in the week we would see that same description.
Speaker 2: Those horoscopes are any such crap? Can I say something mildly rude?
Speaker 4: And you know when we were dating, there would be girls who would be like Sagittarius decisions.
Speaker 2: So you don't believe the bracelets. I'm wearing right now, we're blessed by the Shamans in Mexico that I bought them from. You know what you're telling me, it's not powerless. I don't mean to be offensive when I say this, but uh, I look at it differently. When I was a single man, if I met some girl that was like, oh my god, you're a Libra, all I thought was like, Yo, if she could be convinced of that, what can I convince her to?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm like, if she's getting cans, if she if she's like, oh my god, you're a libra, make it, I'd be like, oh my god, I can probably I can sell there a bill of goods.
Speaker 1: All right, phones are all lit, and we got to play Last one Standing? What are we gonna do?
Speaker 4: We need time for last one stand? Push last one standing to end the show.
Speaker 1: Jeez, Louise, you know what? Everyone hold on.
Speaker 2: Danny's gonna figure this out during break because he's a super producer.
Speaker 1: And we'll be back.
Speaker 2: We'll play a game tight, We'll take your phone calls and uh all next right here? Fox Sports Radio. Draft Kings Sports Book, the number one sports book for live betting, is built for March the tournament is unexpected.
Speaker 1: Rewards are guarantee.
Speaker 2: Draftking sports Book delivering the most generous rewards in the market. With DraftKings, the number one sports book for live betting. You're not betting what might happen, You're betting what's happening. Well, it's happening the DraftKings. Bet just five dollars and get two hundred bonus bets instantly. Here's what you gotta do. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now and use code crsho W as code cr show to turn five bucks into two hundred bonus bets instantly instantly.
Speaker 1: In partnership with DraftKings, The Crown.
Speaker 9: Is Yours gambling problem. Call one eight hundred Gambler or one eight hundred my Reset New York Call eight seven seven eight hope in Why or text hope in Why. Connecticut call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org on behalf of Boothill Casino in Kansas. Wager tax passed through may apply in Illinois twenty one plus In most states, Voyd and Ontario restrictions apply. Bonus bets expire seven days after issuance. For additional terms and responsible gaming resources see Sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com, slash promos, limited time offer. Hi, this is Jay.
Speaker 5: I'm the producer of the paul Antoni Fusco Show. Usually in these promos they ask you to listen to the show. I'm here to ask you please don't listen to the show. The hosts are two absolute morons who have the dumbest takes on sports imaginable. Don't listen to the show so it can get camp.
Speaker 3: Whoa, what the hell.
Speaker 1: Are you doing in our studio? Get him, Paula, Ignore that fool.
Speaker 2: Listen to the Paula and Tony Fusco Show on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 1: He's still moving.
Speaker 2: All right, scatting late early. We got a lot to get to down. We're live from the Fox Sports Radio studio. Covino and Rich and are you into video games? We grew up on them, right yeah yeah. Are you into celebrities or just a good time like Rich Davis, Good time, Dicky. The Global Gaming League is a video game league with celebrity owned teams from t Paine to Neo, competing in everything from Call of Duty to Tetris. Sign up and join the league now at Globalgaming League dot Com. Sounds fun and professional wrestling fans. The action continues every week TNA Thursday Night Impact every week. Don't miss the adrenaline, the drama, and the total NonStop action as you watch your favorite TNA wrestling stars. For showtimes and more info of is a TNA Wrestling dot com. Okay, So, based on the camp Scannabou story, he didn't believe in CTE, he didn't believe in asthma, but then he apologized. We're just trying to take the heat off of him because we know he's a bonehead, right. We know he probably didn't mean it in a in a hateful way or any sort of malicious way, but we're trying to take the heat off them with things that you don't necessarily believe in. Wrapping it up with your phone calls at eight seven to seven ninety nine on Fox.
Speaker 4: So do we got Danny g all right, let's go back to the phone, san Antonio, Jeff, what up?
Speaker 1: Jeff?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 8: Love the show?
Speaker 1: Thanks man? What do you not believe in?
Speaker 4: Buddy?
Speaker 8: I do believe in rich His mother is sucking my dick right now.
Speaker 1: To hear what he said? Catch the podcast. Yes, that was brutal. You can keep it in for the podcast. He made a joke about doing something sexual with my mom.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that's going to make it there. Well, that's that's something I don't believe that made rich. That's something Luca would hear on the court.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 2: You know what, Yeah, dudes, I'm not Luca. This guy's goga saying he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Ask my whole family. Yea horrible.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go. Let's have better luck hopefully in Las Vegas. Russ up Vegas.
Speaker 1: You'll think you want my mom too.
Speaker 2: I owe you.
Speaker 8: I owe you guys a steak, deary, I missed you guys the last time you heard in Vegas. And I want to pay up my bet. Uh. The first thing I don't like is the asthma thing.
Speaker 2: Uh it is.
Speaker 8: It is a real disease.
Speaker 3: I have it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, of course as a former professional athlete, as a hockey player, I got to deal with it every day. But the insurance companies they want to shove all these medicines up you know where to go ahead, and we can go ahead and use your insurance costs and all that kind of stuff. Secondly, with the uh the flag football thing. I love that, And maybe there's a way you got can pitch it to uh the Pro Bowl, make sure like like a little mini tournament.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did a great idea. They've been doing better than what we've been seeing.
Speaker 2: Maybe bringing the yeah the team like competition, Yeah, to get to give them some proms.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to Virginia.
Speaker 1: Brian Brian, Brian Brian.
Speaker 10: It was on Fellas Man loving the show right now. That first comment was a.
Speaker 1: Little yo man, right, what the hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: So I got I got three quick ones here for you, man. Number one, I do not believe in rounding up at Goodwill. Everything I just bought from you at a thrift store is your profit. And you're gonna ask me, do I want to round it up to the next four dollars or whatever. No, I'm not rounding it up because I just get you a hundred percent profit anyway, So no one. Second think I don't believe is the moon landing at that crock of garbage because ain't nobody up there? How did you get closer to the stars but you can't see him in the background?
Speaker 3: Number one?
Speaker 10: And then number two, when you kick the saying up in the aver zero graph, I had a sad fall right back down.
Speaker 3: I got a hundred arguments.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't a movie studio, bro.
Speaker 4: Somebody said, how they get the big car in the rocket?
Speaker 2: You know there's somebody base may be the Finnal front tier, but it's made in the Hollywood basement.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 2: I got chili peppers on the mine. After that documentary came out, one more.
Speaker 4: Than who Yeah, let's wrap with Nick and Illinois. Nick.
Speaker 1: What's up man?
Speaker 4: Nick?
Speaker 3: Hey fellows, thanks for taking the call. I got three quick ones for you. Calories, they're complete bs, totally made up, suntann lotion. I'm not buying it. And uh, dogs with blue eyes. I just don't believe that they can be good dogs. That's all I got.
Speaker 10: Stop.
Speaker 2: By the way, great, great call, but we're getting some sort of emurgencyaler as we speak. A silver alert what is that has been activated to California High We patrol on behalf of l A p D. There's a there's somebody missing. So anyway, sorry for the interruption, but I don't want affect this. That's for like when an elderly person goes missing. The silver Aler exactly. I just didn't want it to take well. I hope they find him, but I didn't want to take away from the great phone call we had too.
Speaker 1: So thank you.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Now, can I give you two quick things as we go to Dan Viertel and I'll just leave it. I'll just say it.
Speaker 2: I don't believe anyone truly likes Boba te. I don't think anyone could really like it. And I don't think anyone could eat cottage cheese and be like this is delicious. Oh stop, It's an acquired taste. But I love kay cheese. Do do you believe in a thing called love? Can I also say I don't believe Rich that your Syracuse Orange are going to beat you kon today. It's forty two to eight.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's either, but I would take five dollars over Syracuse winning. I take some kind of cheese right now.
Speaker 2: Continue this discussion at Covino and Rich on social media, at Fox Sports Radio, and before we play Last One Standing, we got to get an update from the great Dan Byer.
Speaker 1: See me, how are you, buddy?
Speaker 4: It was great until Sam tried to do my job, you know, telling you what the score was ones.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Sam show related, Hell, well you're out of Dan Kentucky's up just that one.
Speaker 11: No he didn't, No, he didn't, But I was gonna let Rich know his alma mater was getting smoked. Yeah, getting smoked. But if you want to do you want to do the Iowa score today? Yeah, they lost in double ot. I don't give the report. Let's hear it.
Speaker 1: Let's hear it. Go ahead, chicken, Yes, let's know.
Speaker 4: Let's hear it, mister UPDATEK guy, I don't remember the final score.
Speaker 1: They lost in double Oteita. Virginia has a huge, huge favorite.
Speaker 11: Oh man, this guy today, seriously, he's online. App this is what's going on. It's forty five to eight.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: U CON's up on Syracuse.
Speaker 11: In the women's tournament finals from earlier, ten seed Virginia and Regional four beat number two Iowa eighty three seventy five in double overtime, and Regional one, six seed Notre Dame was ten better than third seed Ohio State eighty three to seventy three Regional three. So third seed Louisville, top number six Alabama sixty nine to sixty eight. Men's college bass news A lot of coaching moves first. Randy Bennett is leaving Saint Mary's after twenty five seasons. He's been announced as the new men's basketball coach at Arizona State Utah States. Jared Calhoun is leaving to be the new men's basketball coach at Cincinnati. Cincinnati fired Wes Miller. He's landed on his feet. He's the new head coach at Charlotte and Creighton men's basketball coach Greig McDermott is retiring after sixteen seasons. He will coach the team through the postseason tournament as they play in the Crown Tournament. McDermott will be succeeded by assistant Alan Huss, who will take over as the program's new head coach. Seattle Seahawks made wide receiver Jackson Smith and jig By the highest paid wide receiver in NFL history. Sides have agreed to terms on a four year deal with one hundred and sixty eight point six million dollars one hundred and twenty million dollars guaranteed. Jsen's average annual salary more than forty two point one million dollars, highest in the NFL. Travis kelce back with the Chiefs on a new three year deal with more than fifty four point seven million dollars. Brave spitcher Spencer Stryder to start the season on the up injured list with a strained oblique.
Speaker 2: Guys, back to you, thank you, damn by by Hey listen. Coming up next, We're gonna play Last One Standing, which I can't wait for. So let's get involved eight seven to seven, nine nine on Fox if you want to be our contestant. But we got to let you know that every sports season is built on preparation, studying the trends, and making the necessary adjustments to reach your ultimate goal.
Speaker 1: Investing deserves the same approach.
Speaker 2: With wee Bowl, you have access to real time market data, advanced tools, and an intuitive app designed to help you make informed decisions. Whether you're actively trading stocks, options, ETFs, and more, we're planning for the long term with iras, cash management custodial funds. You can do it all at wee Bowl. They give you the tools to invest your way, all on one platform. We're going to take your preparation to the next level. Check out wee Bowls, learn resources, and join their app in app community feed to discuss investing trends. And happenings alongside twenty five million users globally and now help stream help streamline your trading activities and elevate your strategy by trying Vega wee Bol's personal market AI Assistant. They can give real time analysis, watchless insights, and alert you in earning strops. So get your financial portfolio game ready by downloading the wee bol app today or visiting wee bul dot com.
Speaker 9: We both Financial LLC and member SAPC FENRA Investing involves risk. For more information, visit weepole dot com slash disclosures.
Speaker 1: Woo science, I don't believe it. Rich doesn't believe in science. Well some stuff.
Speaker 2: Covino and Rich on Fox Sports Radio, the worldwide leaders of nonsense. It's good to be back from vacation. Big thanks again to Dan Byer and Mancy and everybody who feel on Aaron Torres. Yeah, and thank you guys for bearing with us. Hey, listen, we are live from the Fox Sports Radio studio. And have you ever wiped?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you not to get personal? But I was at the resort in the Dominican Republic and the single ply toil is the first time I saw a single play, and I was like, ah, the dude wipe commercial. I couldn't escape you guys. Uh yeah, you gotta switch life changing switches from you dirty finger Davis. Dude wipes because wedd just cleans better. Available at Amazon and major retailers. Dude wipes best clean pants down and For over forty years, tire Rack has been helping customers find the right tires for how, what and where they drive, Shipped fast and free, backed by free road hazard protection with convenient installation options like mobile tire installation, Tirack Dot Conrad tire buying should be And now it's time to play the game Last one Standing.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 7: You have five seconds to battle for your sports trivia lot man, I got it. Put your electronic devices down and pick your sports knowledge CNRS.
Speaker 1: Last one standing, Last one standing?
Speaker 4: All right, I had four categories ready to go if needed a tie breaker. Each can test and gets five seconds to stay alive in the round. If you run out of time or answer incorrectly, I was Sam takes you out with his big bad buzzer. We keep battling until you are the last one standing. If you win two of the rounds, you are the top dog. Here are the contestants. Thirteen time winner Steve Cavino right over there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I actually hurt my shoulder fist pumping to this.
Speaker 4: Jam right here next to him, nineteen time winner Rich Davis twenty let's go, and forty time winner Dan Byer. Hello, going to the studio lines to see who's going to play for a senior prize pack right now? John south of Milwaukee and Wisconsin was the first through. Hey, John, Hey John, what uf Johnny?
Speaker 3: Gentlemen, Hey, how's it going today?
Speaker 1: We're good man? Ready to play this?
Speaker 3: Or what let's rock?
Speaker 4: Let's all right? Perfect and infra spot is shay as our fill in fact checker.
Speaker 1: Happy Bonda everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's so see patient with him as he checks answers. When I say your name, the clock is going to start. Here's the first category, March Sugar. You have five seconds to name one of the college basketball teams who has made it to the Sweet sixteen in this year's tournament. Duke University, So obviously sixteen answers on the board. Coveno starts right now, go Duke yep? Yeah, of course number one? All right, Rich Saint John's the Johnny's YEP number five buyer Michigan State.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 9: Number three, John, I haven't been watching it, but I'll say Florida nothing lost.
Speaker 12: They lost.
Speaker 4: Yeah they yes to Iowa. Whoops, all right, back to Cove.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, Iowa take it. Number nine, I know it. They upset them.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Umber rich Uh, Texas, Texas is eleven buyer you can you can yep.
Speaker 4: Number two Back to Cove.
Speaker 1: Virginia.
Speaker 12: Virginia is on here.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, no, no it's not.
Speaker 1: No, it's not no, it's not just do it. Yeah, sorry, I was doing the backstroking pismo. Rich Arizona.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Number one buyer Arkansas, Arkansas is on here.
Speaker 12: Number four rich Illinois, Illinois on here. Number three buyer Purdue Perdue is on here.
Speaker 4: Number two rich three.
Speaker 1: Michigan State.
Speaker 12: Michigan state has been said already, hasn't it.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I think Dan said it. Yep. Then no buyer gets that round making it look easy, all right. Some of the schools that got left out there.
Speaker 12: Shay, Michigan number one, you could have just took off by state. You can know you got You went too quick, man, you went too quick. Houston number two, Okay, Alabama number four ooh Bama.
Speaker 4: Four seed, Yes in Northwest region. Yes, right, all right, let's go to the second category, swat team. Oh, you have five seconds to name an NBA player who's an all time leader in blocks. All time leader in blocks, will take the top. Twenty five three are active players by the waist. All right, and we're gonna go in reverse order. John, That means you're up first, starting right now. Gombo yep, umbo, Yes, buyer great number two.
Speaker 12: Kareem Kareem gotta be ye lift yep, Rich Keem olaj one yep.
Speaker 2: Lebron James Lebron, I mean not known for his defense, but I'm thinking bad guess.
Speaker 1: It's not a bad guess.
Speaker 3: But he's not not.
Speaker 1: I just I was going active and paid for years.
Speaker 9: John, how about Dennis Rodman, He's not on here?
Speaker 4: All right? Buyer rebound guy, Patrick Ewing.
Speaker 13: Mm hmmm, nope, I'm the smartest, Yeah, yes, yes, yes, yes, seven seven seven seven?
Speaker 4: Are you talking trash that?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 4: All right? Back to Rich mister nineteen.
Speaker 1: Son of a biscuit.
Speaker 12: Uh, Tim Duncan, Yeah, up number five in factor Buyer, what about David Robinson, son of.
Speaker 1: A David Robinson's on here? Number six. Good guess all right, Rich, he said three Carr players.
Speaker 4: Right, yes, one just made it into the top twenty five.
Speaker 1: Geez, big guys. Three Joel embiid Wemby about a little.
Speaker 4: It was Rudy Gobert. That makes sense. Yeah, all right? So oh is that the game over?
Speaker 3: Clean?
Speaker 4: Sweet game over? That's his over victory.
Speaker 1: It was very much you're like Team US are playing football, you know, dominate.
Speaker 11: Some of the name Rich's arrogance there just kind of got to me a little bit, you know, like I thought, this is all funny games.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's his favorite colone.
Speaker 4: What about Dwight Howard? Is he on the list?
Speaker 12: White Howard is on the list with twenty two hundred twenty eight blocks. He was number thirteen. Some of the other names we know there, so yeah, number one A. Kim Olajuan had three thousand, eight hundred thirty blocks, he's number one. To Kembe had three thousand, two hundred and eighty nine and he was number two. We had Patrick Ewing with twenty eight hundred ninety four and Power Gasol was actually on there number twenty two.
Speaker 1: Were the other two active guys.
Speaker 12: So the other two active guys so Rudy gave Arizon there, who just recently came in. Then let me look, let me look. You know, while it was Shiit, Denny Davis is the second one relative, I mean yeah, kend Lopez is the third.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: I just want to say.
Speaker 11: During one of the commercial breaks, I came into the studio. All Sam wanted to talk about was Iowa and Penn State wrestling. Big Mike came in to say whatever Big Mike says, and I asked Rich about his vacation.
Speaker 4: It was very nice, Yeah I did.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And then thirty minutes later he's talking trash and you know, last man standing, right, I mean.
Speaker 4: Like, what are what is this the game?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, you know we live by a code dB. To be the man, you gotta beat the man and the man.
Speaker 4: Congratulations John in Wisconsin, Thank you for listening and playing the game today.
Speaker 1: Thank you, buddy. Wait did you make that up? And I did not flair you know, by the way, I came up with this too.
Speaker 4: Wo man.
Speaker 2: You know, based on that last conversation, I started thinking about more things a la camp Scataboo where I just.
Speaker 1: Don't believe, Oh, I believe, I don't believe Rich came back one day. He goes, guess what happened? And we're like what.
Speaker 2: He goes, I was walking down the street and the two girls flashed me, And I totally think he made it to.
Speaker 1: This day, he doesn't. He made up the story, didn't He was trying to win over, like like a crowd and be funny. I'm like, you made that up. I didn't make it. I don't think everyone's a man.
Speaker 4: Rich, You're the coolest.
Speaker 1: You're the coolest girlies. Girls were in a.
Speaker 2: In a Jeep convertible. They're about to go to the beach and they were all beached out and they go, hey, you and I turn around and they go and they flashed me. Rich never saw him. He doesn't believe in never a tree falls in the floor. It would be the party pleaser. Bro, I'm telling you I saw it in.
Speaker 4: His face, bunettes.
Speaker 1: He was making it up.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm asking.
Speaker 2: For At this point, you'll never gets what happened And everyone's like what, and like he just made it up as he went.
Speaker 1: I can I walk the street?
Speaker 2: Can I give you a quick list of other things that I can. I don't believe that other people genuinely like, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think people actually like cold weather. They fake it. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone actually, you know, even when you're at a bar, you know, people like give me some alcohol. I think a heavy pour on a cocktail never taste good. Yeah, okay, you people wanted though, I don't know. I think, uh then would really like camping. Oh stop, there are plenty of people. My girlfriend's dad lives it, who wouldn't rather be in a nice hotel. I think you're lying to lamper. I am a glamper. Go to your man, and I'm so free. I don't believe anyone genuinely enjoys running more than like more than like a mile, Like when.
Speaker 1: Someone's like, I'm doing another five cam, Like, what issues you got? You've got some issues going?
Speaker 2: People really like mumble wrap. I don't believe that. Well, I don't believe it. I don't believe it. Think they some of the beats and the hooks. But yeah, if you want to add to the I don't believe it. Camp Scataboo discussion, hit us at covinog at Fox. If you're at a restaurant, if someone goes, I'll have the sparkling water. I think they they're just doing it to be fancy. No one really wants to like, what do you can't you do good for tap water?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know sparkling water? What are your thoughts? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: We play more games tomorrow. It's good to be back.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play some shack Fu shack Diesel trivia, give way more prizes tomorrow.
Speaker 12: Read it there you
Speaker 1: Baby, see you in the promise L later to you