Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Twenty nearly twenty countries want to join bricks right, So Bricks, that's a good shout out to Jizy who will be performing at investments Last tickets. So how do we feel about this bricks I believe is uh, Brazil, Russia, India, India, China, and South Africa right and now twenty other companies wanted countries countries, Yeah, I want to want to join the party.
Speaker 5: Who are those countries? You know homework assignment right now? Chat?
Speaker 6: Who are some of these countries that want to join the alliance? That they're smaller countries. But there's a difference between conspiracy theory and geopolitical fact. So when we're looking at investments, my number one thing is not to understand what the upside is for a stockhod investment. First is to know all the risks that come with it that could absolutely destroy it. Like I used to never want to hear defense on championships, and then once you get into investment in trading and business, you realize defenses everything that leads to all the points. So I'm trying to construct, like what could damage America's economy the most? And if this alliance gets big enough, it can once again, it could take twenty or thirty years for this fully play out. If we get another presidential candidate that has a little better relationship with some of these countries, maybe some of these things can be slowed down. But this is a force that we have to deal with when we're looking at big macro events and black swan events, because black swan events are things that you never plan for.
Speaker 5: You have to plan for the unthinkable.
Speaker 6: Like I ask everyone who's trading on discount on brokerages on futures. Normally the contracts of fifteen thousand on Ninja Trader, you can get it for five hundred. What happens if Thinker, Swim or TD buys all the discount brokers and you can't trade for discount prices anymore? What are you gonna do? Probably will never happen. We have to factor it in. Yeah, Like if YouTube gets mad and say, hey, we don't want you to put down a ne fine to financial country, we got to go to Rumble or somewhere. Gotta go to byocop. Hey, for real, you gave a hundred million boy a million. So you have to always do disaster preparation. And this is the worst case scenario. Like I said, it may take twenty or thirty years for it to happen. But when you have twenty smaller countries that are willing to get into this alliance along with Russia, India, Brazil together and now, like we talked about last week, like now Yueshiping and Bill Gates are now hanging out while he's making genetically modified mosquitos to.
Speaker 5: Cumulate, Like what the hell is going on?
Speaker 6: Like you have to wonder why are they meeting at this time and then publicly taking a photo together.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there are a few countries that have applied to joint bricks. We got Algeria, Argentina, and Egypt, Iran, Mexico, Mexico.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Saudi Arabia and we talked about the saudist uh, Turkey and it says a number of other African countries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, Saudi Arabia definitely, that's the first round draft pick.
Speaker 5: What they say life once of the lifetime draft pick Jesus is Saudi Arabia for sure.
Speaker 4: Mexico is interesting as well.
Speaker 5: The country.
Speaker 7: Uh, we have Algeria, Argentina, Egypt, Iran, Mexico, Saudi.
Speaker 4: Arabia, Iran is interesting. Turkey is a was knocking at the door as soon as they heard us. Well you look at bricks, so you know, you look at bricks. So it's it's concerning for America for sure. So Brazil the largest country in South America with the biggest economy in South America or the continent in South America. Then you have India, which is the largest country in Asia and the second highest population is soon to be the highest population of people in the world.
Speaker 5: World.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have China, which is the highest population of people in the world, the second largest economy in the world. Actually, China is the biggest country in Asia. So you have the two biggest countries in Asia, China and Indiana South Africa, which is the largest economy in Africa.
Speaker 5: And then you just throw in Russia.
Speaker 7: And this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 5: It's like banking with P and C Bank.
Speaker 7: It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Briant Boring since eighteen sixty five, brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 6: Ernerds.
Speaker 5: What's Up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and.
Speaker 2: Deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: Egypt who isn't even want to be considered Africa.
Speaker 4: So that yeah, so that really is just isolating every europe in America is isolating everything outside of that, especially today, even if Mexico wants to be involved in it, that's North America. So it's really just saying, Okay, the United States in Europe, we're just going to work around you and isolate you guys.
Speaker 5: They're building an international dream team against them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Basically we would not even participating in the draft.
Speaker 6: Oh man, if we got a call from YouTube and they're like, hey, Brazil or Russia, India, China are all upset that you guys, and they're gonna wait, what will we do?
Speaker 5: Pray see who's your first call?
Speaker 6: What countries are your first cause I'm calling God there, Heavenly Father, Jesus Nazareth, please tell me, Please forgive me for my saying it's.
Speaker 5: Going to be better. I don't know. I wouldn't know what to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why you have to be very careful in your geopolitical policies on how you treat others. And also the left and right fighting so much has taken our eyes off what the real goal is and who the real enemies are. When you wage more like this for fifty years, left and right really is attached to the same bird you really it's like ww like my Chomn and Hokogan may be mad at each other on screen, behind the scenes, bays to me, man, it's like really winning, we took our eyes off who the real enemies were, and as a result we are pained for it.
Speaker 5: Remember they photo of Elizabeth.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that.
Speaker 5: Sation was that was off. It's a real situation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm just thinking from a standpoint of allies, right, Like if you break it down from a continental standpoint like you just did, the US obviously Europe is still in play.
Speaker 5: But who are the countries?
Speaker 7: It is the UK, It's Germany, Switzerland.
Speaker 4: France, France, right, I mean the European the European Union of Germany, uh, France, the United.
Speaker 5: Kingdom for sure. Yeah, Japan has been an ally.
Speaker 6: Yeah, after that, you got guys calling him put baby. I'm sorry, please forgive me. You gotta do that breakup speak. I'm so sorry that we've acted this way. What can we do to fix this? Keep you keep Canada. Let's say we'll get Canada. But I don't know. Yeah, we're not fear among grand But if you don't think that Dave Rubinstein and Bill Gurley are not thinking about this in real time, Like if our markets got turned upside down over COVID and over a correction because we are in an earnings recession, what do you think the pact could you have to plan?
Speaker 5: It's less than fear marketing. Right when we look at and maybe people.
Speaker 7: Don't pay attention to about the executives that leave from the White House, the treasure, treasure, secretary, Secretary of Defense.
Speaker 5: They're going to. They've been in China over the past two months.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, they've taken trips there, despite the balloon scandal, and despite the planes that are flying near them while they're like hovering over Taiwan, They're still going because they know how important this is. I think we really need to figure out, like this is a real situation. We need to take heed to like the level of importance of it. Absolutely, I mean this is so important. It's so big that they are announcing the UFOs are real and no one cares sort of the really, Carson, you saw that? Yes, I looked at the video five times. I couldn't find anything me either. Okay, they said the tractor the crop circle. Yeah, yeah, I looked at the tractor. I've seen the signs too.
Speaker 5: Many times.
Speaker 6: Anybody can do that three D printed on your grass. But other life is out there ten feet two. Yes, maybe we can call it aliens for some backup. We need some help. The monstars. It just needed bad and the special space GM juice real bad.
Speaker 5: That is a fact. Well monitor the situation.
Speaker 4: My graduates from my school being forced back drop b drop, Mike drop.
Speaker 5: Back drop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: A day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,