Speaker 1: Welcome in What dravn nick Wright Episode four sixteen. My favorite NFL weekend of the year, NFL Divisional Round weekend is upon us in this episode of What Tryman Nickright is presented to you, as always by our friends at boost Mobile and a reminder to everybody out there like rate subscribe review helps us a ton demons. Welcome in you. Last week gave your six picks against the spread thanks to the lines at hard rock Bet. All lines of course from hard rock Bet. I also gave my six picks. Mine didn't go great, yours went better. We'll start with mine. Good to see you, pal, So I started off with a loser. It was the only favorite. I picked the Rams minus ten and a half, and the first half hour of that game I felt great about It felt like the Rams were cruising up seventeen to and then they needed a furious rally just to escape. So I'm on the wrong side of that one. Bears plus one against Green Bay. I guess you could say I got lucky there, but the Bears end up winning out right. Jacksonville plus one against Buffalo, you could say I got unlucky there, but the most important moment of that game was Trevor slipping on the fourth down early after the Bills fumbled the kickoff. The Jags ro ugh seven to three, they're in the red zone, they go for a fourth and two and Trevor slips. I think that game's totally different if they go up fourteen to three. But Trevor's got owned that one. He's and then obviously they had a chance late and he threw the pick. Niners plus four and a half at Philly. I told you guys, I thought they could win out right. They did, and then I I don't hate the side I was on in either of these, to be totally, I feel like my logic was sound, but the logic and Chargers Patriots was. I thought the Patriots would struggle to get to twenty points against that Charger defense. They only scored sixteen. I did not expect Justin Herbert to have somehow a worst playoff performance than he had last year when he threw four picks. And I know Steelers Texans. It sounds ridiculous say the logic was sound. They lost thirty to six, but that game is seven to six entering the fourth quarter. It's ten to six with the Steelers having the ball Rogers just picked a tough time to have the worst playoff game of his life, and that Texans defense was unstoppable. And so listen, it's bad weekend of picks. You, on the other hand, started you had drames demons of going six to oh. You were four and oh going into the final game of the final game of Sunday.
Speaker 2: Night and and yeah, Chargers, I didn't like that. I didn't like taking the Chargers with the points against New England after the fact, I know exactly, yeah, because you're saying the process.
Speaker 1: But yeah, listen, yeah, so you had Buffalo when I had Jacksonville. You had Carolina when I had the Rams. That so that got you to.
Speaker 2: Four playoff team taking them ten points.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, you, like I said, you at the sharper side of these things than me. So you're four and two. So now I'm chasing you the rest of this postseason, and we might have a lot of the same picks. I don't know, but that does make me nervous that I might just you might be able to run away and hide and I'm not able to chase you down. Today's show is brought to you by representing sponsor Hard Rock Bet Miami has made the National Championship and you know hard Rock Stadium is going to be unreal. If you're going to the game, hard Rock Bet is giving you a ten dollars bonus bet to get in on the action. If you're watching the game in Miami, head to the hard Rock Cafe Miami or Duffy's North Miami Beach or American Social Miami or Batch Brickle hard Rock Bets dropping ten dollars bonus bets there as well. You can turn that free ten dollars bonus bet into a big win by placing a same game parlay, or even if you're just watching the game at home. No better place to bet the National Championship than hard Rock Bet. Florida's sportsbooks, so they're going crazy with promos for this one. If you're late to kick off, don't worry. Hard Rock Bet has live in game bettings so you're never too late to the action. Find a winner and live bet between snaps and just a few easy taps. If you haven't tried your first bet on hard Rock Bet, there's still time for you to get one hundred fifty dollars in bonus bets if you win, just place a five dollar bet and if it hits, you get not only your winnings, but also an extra one hundred fifty dollars in bonus bets. Even if your team's out of the playoffs. Doesn't mean you have to sit on the sidelines between same game parlays. Live betting can't mis welcome offer a new promos dropping every day. Hardrock Bet has you covered all postseason long. Hard Rock Bet Download the hard rock Bet app and make your first deposit today. Payable and bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminole Tribe of Florida. In Florida, offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC and all other states, must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions apply. Concerned about gambling in Florida, call one eight three three play wise. In Indiana. If you or someone you know is a gambling problem wants help, call one eight hundred and nine with it. Gambling problem Call one eight hundred Gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia. All right, it's time now for Nick's pick reminder. All lines from our friends at hard Rock Bet Demonse. We're just gonna go in order of the games go ahead.
Speaker 2: First off, you've got Buffalo plus one at Denver.
Speaker 1: Who would have thought, Yeah, listen, I think that the Bills. I understand the Bills are down to three and it'll be four receivers when they elevate McCole Hardman. I don't think that's going to matter that much, and it might actually, as long as those four guys can stay healthy slightly play to their advantage because it will force them Demonse to be in a bunch of twelve personnel, one running back, two tight end personnel, and that's where the Bills are at their best. Anyway, the bills past defense is at the strength of their defense. I think that is going to impact bon Nicks. I think Josh Allen is not going to be impacted at all by the altitude in Denver. He went to college and played his home games in Wyoming, which is at an actual higher altitude. And I just think I don't think the Broncos were actually better than the Bills this year. I know they won fourteen games, and the Bills won won eleven games twelve. I don't even know if they remember if they won eleven or twelve. To me, I think the Bills are better, and I think we have overstated how vulnerable the Bills are. They have a great running back, they have a great offensive line, they have a very good pass defense, and they have the best quarterback left in the playoffs. I think Jacksonville is better. Jacksonville right now, I think is better than Denver, and the Bills just beat the Jags. I really like the Bills in this spot. And the other piece of it is if the Bills fall down double digits, obviously that's a rough spot to be in, but they have come back in those spots throughout this year. They have trailed at halftime a bunch this year. They've been unbelievable second half team. If the Broncos fall down double digits, I just don't think they have a path forward, and I know they did it against Philly early in the season. That's the only instance. This is a step up in class for the Broncos, who had the league's second easiest schedule. This is my favorite pick of the weekend is the Bills plus one in Denver. Bills win this game twenty seven to thirteen, and it's not some close classic the Bills. The Bills are in control of this game and win this game. Bon Nicks makes a big mistake in it. That's my official prediction for how the Broncos season ends.
Speaker 2: Next, I'm there with you. San Francisco to at plus seven at Seattle.
Speaker 1: All right, and so I forgot, so you're you also have Bills plus one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the line had shifted. I think I had chosen. I chose them minus one, and then yeah, I'll definitely take them plus one.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a huge Listen the lines. The these one point lines flip back and forth, Abait. It sound a huge difference, obviously, but you'd rather get the one point than give the one point. But yeah, I think the Bills win, potentially by margin. And then I am taking the the Niners plus seven at Seattle. I also expect Seattle to win. Yeah, I just and if you listened to yesterday's show, you probably my analysis was expecting Seattle to win. So maybe you're surprised by this. This is just a lot of points. When I think Seattle is going to be incredibly conservative from an offensive gameplay standpoint, because they aren't going to want to run the risk that Darnald sees a few ghosts, makes some mistakes and the Niners all of a sudden the are in control of the game. And I think the Niners have shown even in Week eighteen with the defense as banged up as it was, Seattle only scored thirteen points in that game. So there's something about Robert sala And in Week one they held the Niners to what seventeen points in that game they once said they lost. The Niners won seventeen thirteen, so they I'm sorry they held Seattle, I said it wrong to thirteen in both of their matchup ups. So I don't think Seattle is going to be able to put up a big number. And so twenty to fourteen, twenty one, seventeen, maybe even thirteen.
Speaker 3: To like.
Speaker 2: Over under any type of game. Say it again, I wonder what the over under is going to be on that game.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we can find what is the total in that game right now?
Speaker 2: My guess, Oh wait, it's forty five, it's forty five, forty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of surprises.
Speaker 1: Me again, that feels high.
Speaker 3: I take the under. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't really do totals in this on this show, but I would take the under if it's the game script I'm describing all of those. Forty five is a big number for in how I see this game going now. I imagine Bears Rams total is gosh three and a half forty nine forty nine. Oh, that's surprising. So I was way off on that. Maybe that's why we don't do tolls. I guess that's probably a weather component because it's gonna be so cold, but I expect there to be I think Bears Rams is going to be a shootout, and I think Seahawks Niners is going to be a because the Niners are going to try to limit possessions run the ball. But I just the Niners getting seven, and I don't think they win. I do think they cover.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you're with me on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm taking San Francisco plus the seven definitely there.
Speaker 3: Next New England minus three versus Houston.
Speaker 1: New England's at home with the far, far far better quarterback. They just faced a very very tough defense. Houston's is better, but still a tough defense, so they're kind of ready for the challenge, if you will. Meanwhile, Houston's defense just played an offense that had no plan and whose quarterback was totally immobile. Drake May, on the other hand, obviously, Canon will beat you with his legs. I think this is a good game, but I'll say twenty four twenty or twenty four to seventeen that range for New England, and I think the Texans this year are twelve to zero when they get to twenty points. I don't think though, they do get to twenty points, so I will take New England minus the three I am. I think they are a scary, scary team if the Chargers had an opportunity to clip them. When Drake had his first playoff game, Jitters and the offense could do nothing. It was shameful that the Chargers didn't have the lead going into halftime of that game, or weren't even tied going into halftime. Now, the Patriots I think have their legs underneath them. You don't love the fact that Christian Gonzalez suffered a concussion in the last game, but Nico Collins suffered a concussion two so you know, if they I'm more confident Nico's gonna miss the game than Gonzales, but if they both missed the game, it kind of cancels each other out. So I'll lay the three points with the Pats.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately or fortunately, whatever you want to call it. We are three for three right now.
Speaker 1: That means it's gonna be hard for me to catch up with you. I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then lastly, you have the Rams minus four at Chicago.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I I just don't trust that the Bears defense is gonna be able to slow down the Rams at all. And I honestly think even though it's gonna be freezing cold, and I know there's a lot of trends I'm going against about home dogs of more than a field goal and dome teams outdoors. Matt Stafford played more than a decade in the NFC North. He played on the road in Chicago and on the road in Green Bay every single year. Matt Stafford has plenty of experience playing in the cold. And there's a lot of fake news stats going around about Stafford being like one in eight in cold weather games. It's there, it's just not accurate. I just think the Rams defense is, the Rams offense is too good for the Bears defense. And I think losing your starting left tackle in the wildcard round for the Bears is a really tough spot. This was an unbelievable season of nothing but steps in the right direction. But I think it ends for the Bears this weekend. And I think this is forty two to twenty seven Rams where they score on like three of their first four possessions in with touchdowns and they keep it rolling into the second half.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I got Chicago plus the points here. I think there's I'm giving them a chance to win the game. I think they can win the game. I think that it'll at least be a close game. You think this can be much more dominant on the Rams side. But yeah, I'm take Chicago. There's your chance.
Speaker 1: Well listen, at least there's a and there's a chance to rena make up one game in the stands against you going into the final weekend, all right, and then a bonus pick, Demon's.
Speaker 2: We have a bonus pick before we get to the other Vets. So the National Championship game is this Monday or next Monday, whatever we wanna call it, Miami and Indiana, and the line is set at Indiana minus eight and a half, and it's also at hard Rock Stadium.
Speaker 3: Who are you taking?
Speaker 1: I'll take Miami plus the points, and I'll take Miami on the money line plus two sixty.
Speaker 3: Oh, juice it up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Here is what I think people are failing to recognizing their handicapping of this game as great and Indiana has been great this year. Indiana was neck and neck all season long with Ohio State. They both went in to that Big Ten championship game undefeated. It was Ohio State, you know, led at halftime of that game. Indiana takes the lead mid third quarter and then hangs on for the win thirteen to ten. That that is obviously a great, great win for Indiana, and Indiana during this playoff has been utterly dominant. So why do I bring that up. I bring it up because Miami a couple weeks later played Ohio State and Miami beat Ohio State twenty four to ten or twenty four to fourteen, pardon me, and really controlled that entire game. So the idea that Indiana is just in a different weight class than Miami is right now. I don't agree with. I think that Indiana has played better in this playoff than Miami has. Indiana has just dog walked their two opponents and Miami has not done that in any of their games. And Indiana Baby is just an all time team. But getting eight and a half points in Miami is to me far too many. And if it's close late, I like Indiana, I like Miami's chances, so I'll take Miami on the money line. Uh. I also think there are gonna be a lot of NFL betters this weekend. Demnsey that whatever bets they make on the NFL playoffs, they include Indiana on the money line as part of a at you know, add a little juice to my bet free money parlay, and those tend to screw people over. You've won your bets in the weekend, you just need the big money line favorite to cash Monday night, and it doesn't work. So I will take Miami plus the eight and a half and Miami on the money line. Demanse, your picks are Buffalo plus one, the Niners plus seven, New England minus three, Chicago plus four the one we disagree with, and Miami plus the eight and a half. We will get to your teaser in a moment, but first let me remind you, guys, you ever noticed how everything seems to be going up in price? Rents going up, Streaming services are going up. Your favorite burrito spots charging you extra for salls of Boost Mobile. You and your phone bill don't have to play the will this go up soon? Game? Why? Because boost Moba is unlimited talk, text, and data plan at a price that will never go up, in fact, to the same price you'll pay for life. So switch now for unlimited wireless at a price that'll never go up. Only at boost Mobile. After thirty gigs, customers may experience lower speeds. Customers will pay twenty dollars per month as long as they remain active on the boost Unlimited plan. All right, demon's you finally lost a teaser last week? The charge Screwgia. Yeah, you were getting twelve points put.
Speaker 3: On them and they still lost for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, your season record falls to eleven and eight the Bears you had, the bills, you had the chargers not so much. What are you doing this week?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 2: Team mate point teaser at plus one hundred Seattle, We're gonna tease them to plus one, Houston, gonna tease them up to plus eleven and then Buffalo. I'm teasing up to plus nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is all. This is all pretty solid in my opinion. I like all of it.
Speaker 1: I like all of it. Now. I didn't grade last week because I said you were past it, but maybe that was bad juju. So I'm gonna give this an a minus. You did tease through the zero with Seattle, so I can't give it a straight A. But I will give this an a minus.
Speaker 3: Uh, thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: Down this week, I would like to do I never do this. I would like to do a three player touchdown Genie Parlay.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, the money in the pockets.
Speaker 1: Josh Allen, Davante, Adams, Pookinakua. A three player touchdown, Genie Parlay. That's gotta be better than six to one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just like that.
Speaker 1: Plus seven four Alan, Pooka, Davante. Alan's gonna have to run one in Pookin Davante. I think the Rams are gonna score almost at will. I'm doing that as touchdown Genie this week. All right, what are the offers, Demons?
Speaker 2: So you declined last week's offer, Trevor. I think it was three touchdowns at no pick. He got the three touchdowns, but he threw a couple of picks this week. We're going Stafford and Caleb Williams to both record fifteen plus pass yards in each quarter at plus one hundred like that.
Speaker 3: You got it, No, you got it?
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't like fears that. The problem is this. I don't like those every quarterbacks because sometimes a team only has one position like the the every quarterbacks can be tricky.
Speaker 3: Earlier or something, and then the other.
Speaker 1: Of thumb. I just think there's no way to handicap it. However we did. I will take this as an offer. What we stumbled upon the under and niner Seahawks under forty five and the over in Rams Bears over forty nine at plus two sixty five. And I would even do under forty Now I'll leave that. I'll leave it like that. I was gonna get a little ambitious, but under forty five and nin er Seahawks over forty nine in Rams Bears plus two sixty five, I'll take that. So this is what we call chasing. I went too and four in the first week in my regular picks. Now I'm doing a touchdown Jeanie Parlay, and I'm taking an offer. It is what it is huge thank you to hard Rock Bet and Boost Mobile Reminder. Everybody like rate, subscribe, review if you can. It greatly helps us. We greatly appreciate it. It's the best weekend of football all year long. Divisional Round weekend and then the National Championship game should be five awesome games. Enjoy. We will talk to you guys on Tuesday. Enjoy the weekend. What's right,