Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Norie with Barbara DeLong. Barbara, you've been in this a long time? How did you get into the spiritual field? How did it start?
Speaker 3: I saw a UFO really, yeah.
Speaker 2: Really, that did it for you? Huh?
Speaker 3: Well, it landed on my campus when I was in college.
Speaker 2: And how close did you get to it?
Speaker 3: Well? Pretty close? It was after after the doors were locked, and it was in the It goes back to nineteen sixty Oh gosh, sixty.
Speaker 2: Four sixty five, that's ways back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was in the school at Eastern Michigan University, good school, and it was and still is, I guess. And anyhow, it was after eleven o'clock at night, and that was a time when nobody had TVs or cell phones or anything like that. And we had the radio, and we heard a flash on the radio that a UFO had been sighted on the campus or close to the campus, and you know, of course that that blew us all away. And then we heard the sirens as the police cars and everything started racing towards the campus and we heard we could hear the police radios because the windows were open, and they were saying, it landed on the base at the on the baseball field, We're going to turn the lights on and get a look at it. And all I could think of at the time was, Oh, this is a great way to sneak up on a flying saucer, you know. And so when the lights went on, there was a building between my dorm and on the field, and we saw the glow in the sky as the lights went on, and this dish rose up and it swooped over my dorm and then it felt like it hesitated for a minute or two, but it probably a second or two is more appropriate. And then it went and it was gone. There was no air displacement, there was.
Speaker 2: No sound, blinked off and was gone.
Speaker 3: It was gone, and you know, people were screening, people were hysterical. And I was standing by the window with a whole bunch of girls and the one next to me didn't see it, but I saw it. And over time, I've thought back on this, and I think if you were ready consciousness wise to accept the fact that it was real, you could see it, and if you were denying the possibility of it. You didn't see it at.
Speaker 2: The time, What did you think it was?
Speaker 3: I knew it was a flying saucer.
Speaker 2: It was close.
Speaker 3: I thought it blanked out the sky.
Speaker 2: And how big do you think it would be?
Speaker 3: Garb Probably about one hundred feet across.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good size.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know it had glowing lights. There were no lights on it, but the skin glowed.
Speaker 2: And it was circular.
Speaker 3: It was circular, and it was It was fascinating because the next day it wasn't in the newspapers. You know, everybody, nobody was talking about it. It was almost as though it didn't happen. But for the whole rest of the evening the police were patrolling the whole campus with dark dogs, and you know, it was kind of like, well wait a minute. And we listened to the news at midnight, no news of it. They had down three airports were there were military bases close to us. But it was But but it was what happened with me was it suddenly said it was like I was invited. It was like, come on, pay attention to this. There's more to life than what you think. And from that moment on, I was I was, you know, looking in investigating a UFO material spiritual stuff. You know, I graduated, I got married, I had a child, but I was constantly also moving in the direction towards a more spiritual understanding of the UFOs. And it's very clear if they meant us harm, they would have done it a long time ago. So I don't believe they mean us harm. I think they're watching. I think they're paying attention. They think they're waiting for us to leave.
Speaker 2: Was there ever any publicity later on on.
Speaker 3: This, Well, well, there was a book called In Focus thirty years ago now that was written on the authenticated UFO sightings, and it was one of the authenticated ones. Jay allen Heimik came out. He was investigating a lot of them, and he called all of the ones around.
Speaker 2: Michigan swamp guess that's right.
Speaker 3: But there was that was not swamp gas. I've seen swamp gas. That was definitely, you know, a very physical vehicle. Now I don't know who or what was in it, but it was a UFO.
Speaker 2: But clearly it wasn't one of ours.
Speaker 3: No, I would say not at that time, absolutely not. I mean, that's that's the one reason why Ken and I when we wrote the book we started, we started with you know, forty forty seven, because after forty seven, the aspect of aliens was made to frighten us, was made to these to terrify us. And you know, you know these monsters with green tentacles and bulging eyes and everything, and you know, I don't believe that's what they are most of the There may be green bloods out there too, but I think most aliens are humanoid in form in one form or another, big, small, tall, a little gray, white, blue green. You look at the Vedas, and you look at the paintings in Egypt and again in India. Their gods have green and blue skin. So it wouldn't surprise me if they had a colored skin. But I think that that we have been made to fear them, because if if we if we did not fear them, if we welcomed them, and if we try to understand them and learn from them, then the government would be you know, out with a shout.
Speaker 2: Probably that's going to happen eventually.
Speaker 3: It is, it is, It absolutely is that. I don't think it's going to be through governments, because governments control, they want to limit, and it's like big corporations, the governments are big corporations. They want power over the people that they have working under them, and they don't want them to suddenly, you know, have have expanded consciousnesses and understand what's more is out there. They want to keep his thumb down and they've done a great job so far.
Speaker 2: Too good.
Speaker 3: To look at our school. I mean, it's not that we don't have brilliant children, because we do, but are they being taught. No, And it's we've got secret scientists doing all sorts of things. I do believe they have cure cancer, but they're not about to share it with the world because they wouldn't be able to charge us for the drugs.
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I have a leg up in certain areas that in that I know things, but I can't prove them, so you know, it just leaves me. I put things on, you know, in the predictions on the website and hope that people pay attention to that stuff to a certain degree. I'm not one hundred percent nobody is. But there's so much out there that we could have access to that we're being denied.
Speaker 2: Are you convinced that we're going to find instability in the middle of all this chaos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's not going to come as fast as we would like. Look at there, there are four million or more people that have come into this country that are undocumented, and they are and they are. It's not them that are causing the snatch and grabs. It's not them that we're doing the rioting before this. I mean, I don't think they want to be.
Speaker 2: Involved in rioting or the mass shootings or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Right, that was all us. And so these people have to be taken care of. And I know they came here because they thought they would be cared for. But if they're sleeping in police stations and train stations, they're not being cared for very well, and they're not taking care. I think the thing that has upset me so much over the years is that we sent so much money overseas in all directions and we've got homeless here. We have a military here that are not being cared for as they should, and we have homeless people here. Why not take care of ourselves? I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: I've always advocated building homeless cities where they can just go cheap apartments for free and at.
Speaker 3: Least have something they I know in New York, when I lived in New York, they did have those those kind of facilities, you know, big tall structures with and the people, because they they had never cared for a place, they trashed them. So there's there's got to be some education too, you know, to help these people. I mean, these people, so many of them just haven't had a chance. And there are And I think it's the kids that bothered me the most because the kids have the potential for doing great things, but they're not given the opportunities.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 3: I taught special ed for twenty five years, and I found that the school system just put problem children into special ed along with down syndrome and emotionally disturbed children. And so what happened, what would happened, is that that you know, the classrooms were destroyed because there was no way to actually you know, serve the entire population you had.
Speaker 2: But you think there's a way out.
Speaker 3: I do. I do. And that's what that's what's so great about having this kind of a situation for ourselves. You know, we're we're stuck in the home we were for two years almost. We're given the opportunity to work on ourselves to get into the creative energy that we have to understand the spirit that we carry within. And once you make that connection, once you get the creativity flowing in your life, life takes on a beautiful aura. Now are you You know it's still food's still going to be expensive, but you can be creative in ways that you deal with that. So to me, it's a matter of this is giving us. It looks horrible, but we can take advantage of the energy and we can create bubbles around ourselves and we can have peace and tranquility within our homes, and then we can we can work on our own spiritual development. And if we do that, in some ways, it takes away the power of the anger that's out there.
Speaker 2: And there's lots We're going to take calls next hour with Barbara DeLong as we talk about chaos in this planet. The book that you wrote, how to Use the Cosmic Deck of Initiate, it's is it like a training guide.
Speaker 3: It's it's a training guide for the deck of cards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so for each card it has explanations for it.
Speaker 3: Oh, up the wazoo.
Speaker 2: So you have your fifty two cards.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: The individual pulls the card and does what go to the book to find out what it means.
Speaker 3: They can do that, or if they have the app, they can click on it and I read it to.
Speaker 2: Them through the app. Through the app, they pick the card that they have.
Speaker 3: No they the cards are in the app itself. They can open the app.
Speaker 2: They can do but they have to pick the card that they have.
Speaker 3: They pick a card or a card layout or whatever.
Speaker 2: And you're saying you can pick a card through the app rather than the deck. Yeah, that's novel.
Speaker 3: And it's it's really it's a lot of fun and and it will keep track of what you pulled each day. If you want to do a daily thing, if you want to do a body minded spirit spread, you can do that. If you want to do a past, present, future spread, you can do that. If you want to do an astrological spread, where the cards would be on the astrological circle and you can click whichever house you want on the circle, it'll tell you what that house applies to and what the card means that you put in that particular house.
Speaker 2: Do you have a deck with you right now? Yeah, let me ask you a question. When we take calls next hour, can you pull a card for an individual? When they call in and tell them what's going on. Sure, maybe about a minute or two each person, No problem, All right, we'll do that. When we take calls with Barbara, you can ask your questions about the chaos we're in. But if you wanted to select one of these initiation cards cosmic decks, she'll pull you just have to pull one, right, Sure, she'll pull one card into tell you about yourself and what you can expect. Absolutely, that's cool. Do you shuffle them? What do you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I shuffle them and then and then when somebody when I get their voice or their name, their voice, I just got the deck and the card that I pull tells me what's going on.
Speaker 2: Do you want them to ask you a question?
Speaker 3: It's probably well, let me put it this way. If they ask a question, I'll address the question. If they just want a card pulled and they want to know what spirit has to say to them about their life at this point in time, that's what they get.
Speaker 2: What do you want to How do.
Speaker 1: We do it?
Speaker 2: Though? Will you pull the card first or ask ask the question?
Speaker 3: No? I just I just get a connection to them, and and it's to be honest with you, it's better to not ask a question because then you get what spirit really wants you to hear.
Speaker 2: So you just you're the one who just says it the way it is. Yep, all right, we'll do that. Okay, that's exciting. And do you sell the decks to The decks.
Speaker 3: Are available on the Cosmic Deeck of Initiation website.
Speaker 2: What's a pack?
Speaker 3: Cost twenty nine dollars.
Speaker 2: That's it. Yep, that's not bad.
Speaker 3: No, And the app is nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: And you you keep that forever, right?
Speaker 3: Oh sure?
Speaker 2: And if you get a different phone you can just transfer it over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's And not only that, but in the month of August, if in the month of August hear that underlined, in the month of August, if they buy the app, if they buy the app, they will get a free reading from me.
Speaker 2: Well that's cool.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more