Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: O Joe, We've got breaking news.
Speaker 3: Dana White announcement, John Jones has retired from the USC on a phone called last night.
Speaker 2: Oh joll list take you listen to what Dana had to say. John Jones called us last night and retired.
Speaker 4: John Jones was officially retired. Tom Aspanal is the heavyweight champion of the UFC.
Speaker 2: Really that simple, he said.
Speaker 3: John Jones called him last night and said he was officially retired. He says, okay, John Jones is officially retired. Tom Asperinal is now the new heavyweight champion of the UFC. Damn, I think John's what thirty seven thirty eight? He was the youngest. He was the youngest UFC heavyweight champion at twenty one h thirty seven. In my book, Uh, he's the greatest UFC fighter in history.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Look, I know j GSP, George S. A. Pierre had was phenomenal. Uh, Anderson Silver was phenomenal. Johnson was phenomenal. But when the totality of it and the guys in which he.
Speaker 1: Beat, yeah, hey, I don't think anybody will argue that. I don't think anybody that that that is a fan of combat sports or just a casual fan and general will argue that John Jones is the greatest UFC fighter of all time, that there's no way you can argue better. He had a great career, a great, great career. I'm sad to see him go. There's somebody that was talking trash. I can't think of the name, and that the video from a year ago just came came back with.
Speaker 4: That said I'm gonna get John Owns to retire without him.
Speaker 2: That was that was aska. He said that on Harwani.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is I think at some point, I think, knowing John Jones, knowing the competitor that he is, I think he's gonna come back for one more fight. I think he's gonna come back for one more fight just to put that young that young individual that thinks he really wants that smoke. Give him exactly what you want. I can I can feel it. I can feel it because every time a fighter says he's retiring, what's the one thing they come back and do on fight with the money. The money's gonna be right. I guarantee you.
Speaker 3: Watch book it. Yeah, I mean, bones man, he has no weakness. He could wrestle he could strike, he could submit you. He was good on his feet, he was good at he's good on the ground. I mean he's phenomenal. The matches that he had with Kromer, the Gustason uh Liedo Mashida. I mean, hey, like I said, look, I don't follow it as much as I used to, but I know I understand UFC.
Speaker 2: I know George St.
Speaker 3: Pierre, and I know Mighty Mouth to Meetrius Johnson, and I know Anderson Silver.
Speaker 2: They had great runs. Nothing like this, no, nothing.
Speaker 1: Like this, you know it listened longevity. His longevity is that of Lebron James. I'm not comparing one years. I'm just in for for uh combat sports in an octor guard that type of longety longevity and being successful at it.
Speaker 2: In the bank, they don't have no long runs like this.
Speaker 1: So Joe, in anything, you had a twenty win twenty win fight streak, now a twenty win fight street.
Speaker 4: You know how difficult that is in combat sports. It made for that matter.
Speaker 3: I mean, think about it, how you ran through Cyril Gone in the heavyweight division. Remade missed me a steep Ay Now, I know steep Pe was a little older him and Carr Daniel Kremier had had tremendous fights.
Speaker 1: But babe, man, yeah that's crazy. Hey, I'm shoot man, this might be is do you know who finna get that work?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: Now you don't want that kind of work on Joe. I ain't telling. I ain't there. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm telling yeah, right that that that that cage, that cage this different than that square.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 2: I'm talking.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about. But what I ain't heard from James Harris in a minute. He's doing all right, we'll talk to him. Yeah, he's doing fine.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm just making sure you good man.
Speaker 2: I hope you're working.
Speaker 4: I've been I've been working.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Jim said, you know Jim's uh will say something very interesting about and about what nas say.
Speaker 2: Nah, you got that one hundred million?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean looking at home, hole, you don't see Hope in the booth all the time. It's got to mean something to him when you get that kind of money. You, I mean, I would like to thank you. Try to like get to a certain level right and now now it's got it, it's got to really I mean it's got to really move.
Speaker 2: I mean, Hope ain't just getting in it. Could he do? He got to start with music, but you know, hope for so many other things other than music. Business.
Speaker 1: He's a businessman, a business man, yes, so nas the investments.
Speaker 3: You read a about the investments that Nods has made, and like the desire to get in there and and and probably get into the studio. It probably doesn't exciting like he once did. And that's okay, it's okay hey.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing about it, if jay Z is one of those individuals despite today's hip hop and the sound of it, I think he can still come out and be successful. I think one thing that's important, because he's so good lyrically and he's a lyricist. The one thing that has to be very very important, just hypothetically speaking, if jay Z was the make album now is the beat the beats? The beats have to be captivated for today's sound.
Speaker 3: Me personally, I think now he don't really have. He don't really have the desire to do a full album. He would prefer to jump on somebody else's like when DJ Khalin got him Wayne and Ross. I think he's boy have to do something like that or Joe as a problem as opposed to his own project. Maybe if weeds to say, hey bro, I need you, I need you on this track something like that. But for him just to take the time to get into the studio all on his own, and I don't I don't see that in him. And and you know, like it's like Connor McGregor, was he at that fight? Think about it was he had that fight with Floyd Mayweather and he got one hundred million all of a sudden, you know, getting up and getting kicked in the face and getting the ailbowed in the head didn't seem appeeling, and he and he ain't really fought a much and he didn't win a whole lot since.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing about it is his businesses outside of the well, he doesn't even need to come back and fight. He's still he still trains his ass off as if he's ready to fight.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: What's going on with that, but hey, he's he's one of the greatest fighters of all time. And being able to transition and turning going from the octagon to business into millions.
Speaker 3: That's why, you know, I take my hat off to Floyd Mayweather because even though he was making twenty and thirty million a fight. He's still trained like he broke. And that's why I say that about Florida, and I say that, but I say that about any athlete. You look at Lebron, you look at uh Brady, you look at Manning, you look at these guys, Jordan Kobe, Uh guys that's making millions, millions. I mean you see the word now and you see the way they still go about it. And they they they play and they train and if they were flat ass broke, Yeah, be it be it Ronaldo or Messi and Bope or Harlem. I mean that. I mean, you know, we talk about Lebron. I mean, but you look at look at my home, look at Lamar Jackson. Look at these guys that's making millions, and they steal you like bro they they they they train and they play as if they're broke, like they're trying, like they're trying to get in. And this is a the UFC that's a very unforgiving sport because you don't see guys, you know, hold on the belts for years and years and years because Dy and White won't let you duck anybody. You don't chair, you don't cherir pick. They tell you who the hell you gonna fight. So it's not like in that division, like, nah, I'm gonna fight the number ten contender. I'm gonna fight the number eight. Now danna say you're gonna fight the number one contender, You're gonna fight the number two contender.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: That's why people, I think really loved them UFC. It's because ain't no ducking in dodging. It ain't no ain't no selection, you ain't picking. No, Oh I can beat him. Oh yeah. And Dana and that that his board. They know, nah, bro, you're gonna get it here. And I give John credit. I mean, you know, people gonna say what he retired because they didn't fight aspinall. But I know, for about a fear almost two decades he fought everybody they put in front of him.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Everybody they put in front of him, from uh Gustusen.
Speaker 3: To Coromeer to uh Sugar, all of them didn't matter.
Speaker 1: Hey, Well, one thing about it is, I've always hated I've heard, always heard the gripes. I've always heard the rumblings about the pay in UFC not being that great, not being what it should be for for what these these guys are doing and putting their body and life's on the line, and every time they stepping out there gone. But I'm telling you mark my words, Jim Jones book, I mean Jim Jones, John Jones, John John Jones will come back and fight again against what's his name again?
Speaker 2: Uh huh John bo Jones? Yo. I know that.
Speaker 1: But what's the guy that said he was gonna retire to brother Asa is gonna get that fight you're looking for.
Speaker 4: And Danny White's gonna make it a payday.
Speaker 1: He's gonna make it a payday for John Jones to come out of retirement. So that fighting happen, It's gonna be a It's gonna be a mega fight.
Speaker 4: I'm gary, absolutely absolutely one last who robed one last who?
Speaker 2: Rah mm hmm. Yeah. I mean, I mean who would saying I mean, the guy hasn't done everything. I mean what more? I mean a two division champ, lightheaded in heavyweight, he dominated that division.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean people can say, well Reys beat him or this guy that guy that Look, all I know is that he lost the fight, but he was disqualified because I think he elbowed somebody when they was down or he did something. But as far as like they beat him on the scorecards or something like that without the DQ, that's never happened.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: He's special, like I said, the most complete fighter because he has no weakness.
Speaker 2: He can do it all.
Speaker 3: He could wrastle you, he could strike you on his feet, he could submit you. He was great on the ground. He was I mean, he was an all around fighter, had great defense and when he needed to dig deep, he could dig deep. He could dig. He could absolutely dig deep. And there's a reason why, Dana, when they say, well, who's the greatest fight in UFC, there's no hesitation. John Jones, most complete fighter, John Jones and GSP Special.
Speaker 2: You know, uh Ousman had a great run. GSP.
Speaker 3: Like I said, Anderson Silva, There's been some guys that had ten, you know, ten thirteen match win streaks like John No.
Speaker 2: He's just he's phenomenal.
Speaker 4: That that twenty at twenty fight win street get going.
Speaker 1: It's gonna stand. It's gonna stand for a while. It's gonna stand for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, special special fighter. But breaking news, dan't No White announces that John Jones called phoned him last night and said he was officially retired from the UFC and in that motion, the ain't no White did the only thing that he could do, declared Tom asperinall the UFC heavyweight champion. So and like I said, John had probably only fought what two times in the last three years. I mean, he beat Cyril God and he Beatstpe but those fight was probably a year, you know, three hundred and eighty four hundred days apart. So he had fought a whole lot in the last three to four years. But that just goes to show you just how great he is. Think about that, O Joe, the amount of time that he took off and he ran through Cyril dn.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, yeah he did, he did.
Speaker 3: And then he did a spinning back kick to deliver of Steeve Ay and got him out of there. And many believed Steep is the greatest headyweight champion ever and he made mince meat of it.
Speaker 2: M legend. Well, we gonna honestly say he went out on top.
Speaker 1: He did, he did, and he gonna do what every other fighters is done. I'm telling you I'm retiring a little bit down the line. I'm coming back, all right.
Speaker 3: Does Mike McCarthy deserve way more respect. We look at Mike McCarthy and Mike Tomlin. We're gonna put the graph up there, O Joe. Both have coached eighteen season. Both have twelve playoff appearances, eight division titles for McCarthy, seven for Tomlin, eleven eleven playoff record for butcarthy eight and eleven playoff record for Tomlin.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's funny. It's funny when you put that graphic up there.
Speaker 1: Put that graphic up there like that you host some mccarthuryess was where over there over there in Green Bay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably what he won like two titles, two division titles in Green Bay.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: But obviously it wasn't enough.
Speaker 1: It wasn't enough what he was able to do in Green Bay and then transition over over in Dallas the way it should have.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, you didn't. You didn't have them at twelve either.
Speaker 3: No, he coached Bret Farv too, so he had he coached guys that won't you know well at the time that he coached and may won five m vps, right, well, they didn't want.
Speaker 2: All that he didn't. He coached Brett Farr.
Speaker 3: But Brett one of those m vps on the homered, but he had them. He did coach Brett farv he did coach Aaron Rodgers two m vps won a Super Bowl with him. He just, uh, I just think he undachieved. I mean because he had some really good teams that at Dallas, and for whatever reason, they couldn't get.
Speaker 2: Past the division around of the playoffs.
Speaker 3: They flamed out his first year there, they had the best, had the number one seed, and green Bay came in and beat him.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, green Bay it beat him for three times. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Damn that defense. That defense let him down every time.
Speaker 4: Every time.
Speaker 3: Titans cornerback Jarvis Brownlee takes shot at coach quarterback Anthony Richardson. Responding to a video of Richison rapping, Brownly tweeted Andy on the Clock for this bs.
Speaker 2: AFC got I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess he rapped while he was at the University of Florida. He had a name and everything. I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 4: Like I said, Rent, I ain't know anything about that either.
Speaker 2: You just released the rap video, Joe, Oh we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay me listen, it ain't not ain't nothing wrong with that, you know, you know, ain't nothing wrong with that. Now.
Speaker 4: Now listen, when when you have other hobbies that you liked, you got to be good they pay you for.
Speaker 2: How was I just.
Speaker 1: Getting ready to say that? But hey on, you took the words right out of my mouth. You took the words right out my mouth. Now they got brother Daniel Jones over there, right, you hear me? They got brother Daniel Jones over there. Who they just paid fourteen million dollars for one year most of the time. Now you got a player that is making way more than you and you supposed to be the starter, which lets me know, you need to be on your p's and q's. All your eyes need to be dotted and all your t's need to be crossed. This is the make it breaker year for Anthony rich Absolutely, this is the make it breaker year.
Speaker 3: Uh. Anthony Richardson goes by the name GVO, which stands for Gainesville Owned. He released the song called Villain.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Ain't nothing wrong with the villain, you know, the villain. The villain make history.
Speaker 3: Like I said, you can have a lot of hobbies, but the thing that you get paid for, you better be good at that.
Speaker 4: Hey, you're at all times and that go for everybody in the chat.
Speaker 1: Whatever you decide to do outside of your your job, you got to keep the main thing, the main thing, the main thing, the main thing, the main thing at all times.
Speaker 3: Because you know, sometimes like gods, you got to realize, bro, you're a football player.
Speaker 2: You keep on thinking you a celebrity. You not.
Speaker 3: You're not in no movies, You're not in no TV shows. You ain't got none of that. You are a football player.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, you know one thing they will do. One thing they do. And then one of the problems that I do have with with this era and players having social media, they more focus on their brands. They focus on their brands first before it come time to play, you know, play football yourself. You're handing your business in between them white lives and that green grass. Yes, branded your yourself. You want to maximize, you want to maximize your potential.
Speaker 2: Off the field.
Speaker 4: Cut a fool on it. Watch what happened.
Speaker 3: That's that's how it works. But I look, I just want a young man. I think he has some talent. Yeah, you know, he has an our great arm, but he needs to take it a little bit more serious.
Speaker 2: You need to work on his craft.
Speaker 3: But it was hard to you know, you look at his you know six four and a half six five two forty could run like he could run had the arm talent. But it's more to this being a physical specimen o Yo. Quarterback is a lot more than that that. He could be the least athletic guy and they mostly tie him art. Now obviously, you know they're the situation where you get a lamar. But for the most part, here and here what you got.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing about it is, you heard what you just said. It was very interesting what you just said. The most non athletic guy most of the time, they have to work extra extra hard in other areas yep. To make up for what they lack in athleticism, in speed, they got to beat you here yep.
Speaker 4: And with the arm as opposed to everything else.
Speaker 3: Guys that have the most thinking about the guys that have the most passive yards. Brady, he ain't got no big arm. You read, he ain't got no big arm. Peyton ain't got no big arm. It came from the dance.
Speaker 2: Nope, Nope.
Speaker 3: Lebron debuts his limited edition reachh Ot Milia, Oh Joe, you getting one of the Lebron's reshot mili.
Speaker 4: Let me see, let me see, let me see what that thing looked like.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 4: Let me see the thing look like. Nah, that's too big. That's that's too big.
Speaker 2: I like, I like.
Speaker 4: I like the arm seventy one oh one, seventy seventy two one.
Speaker 3: You like it got his if I'm not mistaken. Look, I guess got his king logo.
Speaker 2: It's crown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, it's a nice piece. Yeah yeah, yeah, I think he said it. I think I saw he said it was one of one fifty mm because I know they did. They did something. They did. They got one a collapse with Travis Scott, the cactus Jack, one with the trap. I think they did. Bubba Watson did one. I think Rafael and the doll those are some of the guys that I think off the top of my head. Uh uh, I think they did a uh I think another uh Formula one driver might have did a collab with them.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's a nice feast, Yeah it is, it is.
Speaker 1: I don't I Don'm not not really a fan of the loud yellow, but yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: It's cool. It's cool. I stick that. I stick to my r m sixty seven.
Speaker 1: Oh one, I like the thin thin, very very thin, look like you ain't really wearing nothing.
Speaker 3: Uh o Joe, you said I met DeAndre Jordan today. I'm not as tall as I thought I was, and that was quite upsetting, Oh Joe. Yeah, damn man, you're on your tip toes and you still barely to the man chain.
Speaker 4: I ain't on my tiptoe.
Speaker 3: You are. I can see him, you know what you can see down at the bottom. Right, I'm out of my I'm yeah, you're on your tiptoes. No, I'm out on my That's the way the floor. That's the way the floor is.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I know, yeah, that's the way the floor is.
Speaker 4: It just looked like that.
Speaker 3: Why why his ain't like that? And he got on socks, don't he He got on Yeah, he got on flasks. You on your tip toes and you still.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm right down, I'm I'm I'm about I'm about six five.
Speaker 2: How I told you think he is like sixteen? Yeah? Aden, boy? Taller him boy? Tall man? God, let me tall for real?
Speaker 1: Bad?
Speaker 2: So you got to pick with mellow? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's all mellow. I saw that.
Speaker 3: Damn Yoe be okay with you like, I ain't one. Oh no, no, that's my shoe. That's the what's called shoe? Why mellow shoes? Ain't like that? Oh, I don't think he'll using orthopedic with Draymond.
Speaker 2: You're on your toes again. No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Me and Draymond the same height.
Speaker 2: Put up, put the one up with Draymond.
Speaker 4: Me and Draymond the same height.
Speaker 2: Look, hey, go throw down to a seet gold bull that down. Look at that? Are you told again? We never? You don't been on three different surfaces.
Speaker 4: I'm not on my toe.
Speaker 3: It's the orthopedics ate them orthopedic shoes. Normally orthopedic only one. Normally people that got the orthopedic shoe that's on one foot. He ain't on both of them. Now it's on mind, it's so both. You got that, mister McAfee, he got that back of fee going on and tell the chat about about fourth feet.
Speaker 4: Can't hey, well but anyway, anyway, uh chat.
Speaker 1: I had the opportunity to go to the Sport Beach, go to Cans cons Cans, all the all the big brands, the cmos, the CEOs. I had the opportunity to speak on panels about about branding, about marketing, How the Ultra single name came about.
Speaker 4: Uh, it was very very interesting. I think I think the.
Speaker 1: Chat you guys might might not even know the story where Otra Single came about, but I'm gonna just tell you real quick. The name change happened. I think it was two thousand and seven, if not mistaken. We were playing that Atletta Falcons Carlson Palmer. Carson Palmer had this idea. It's you should change your last name. This is how it all started. The Ultra Single thing didn't come for me. Carson Palmer said, it would be really funny if you change your name to O Tenthai Sinko because the month of September is Spanish heritage month in the NFL.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Ah, that don't make no sense and it doesn't fit the name plate it was the name was too long, So I.
Speaker 2: Was like, you know what.
Speaker 1: I went to my equipment man, who was Robbed Record at the time, and I told Rob to put the belcour over to c Johnson and I'm gonna put Ocho Sinco on there and go out in pregame, warm up, warm up, and then have Carson rip it off before kickoff, Boom, I do it. I go out there with the Olto single before we played Michael Victim. Right before kickoff, Carson Palmer ripped the name. Played off, Boom. We go back to wash the field.
Speaker 4: Monday morning. I have a FedEx envelope in my locker. I got fined by the NFL.
Speaker 1: NFL find me fifty thousand dollars for all through my NFL uniform.
Speaker 2: So what do I do?
Speaker 1: Like any other player, I appeel the fine. The NFL upheld the fine, so they took fifty thousand dollars out of my check. So to pissed the NFL off, I said, you know what, I'm gonna wait to the season in and I'm gonna change my name on purpose as a f you to the NFL to piss them off. Now, put that last name on all my journeys since she wanted to take my fifty grand. And that is how the brand and the marketing strategy behind Ulchror single came about. I didn't really really think about it long term, and I didn't really have a vision like like it turned into now, but it's more a jab back to the NFL. And it turned into some big that is still going very very well to this day. And I just want to think. I want to thank Roger Goodell for pissing me, you know, for pissing me off who.
Speaker 4: I am who I am today. And outside of that, I just missed some great people.
Speaker 1: Great CEO CMOS sat down, had a lot of conversations understanding how the business works, on how deals get done, deals get done out out there in Canci.
Speaker 4: It was phenomenal.
Speaker 1: I got to see Kevin Hars's Netflix special that's coming out very soon. I thought it would be the same material, but it was brand It was brand new material, brand new set.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: You guys are gonna enjoy that.
Speaker 2: A lot.
Speaker 1: A lot of people have been up and down about about Kevin Harden in his comedy.
Speaker 2: But he was. It was funny.
Speaker 1: It was funny, and he's always been funny to me. Some people, you know, complain so much about him not being the same. Yeah you can't, hey, but listen, well, when I tell you funny, I don't want to. I don't or spoil nothing or ruin the jokes. In real life though, man, you know, been around him a little bit. I went to his place to see his cars. I like him hard work. I mean, he's hard, hard working. You know what, man, he deserved everything that he gets. He worked his ass off. Hey, he talks about a certain individual that is a superstar player in his respective craft. And I don't know if their friends or not. I don't know if it was that was part of the joke, or if he told the person ahead of time that I'm gonna make funny in my show. Boy, you talk about personal tore him up. Yeah, hey, look listen, tore him up the whole show in certain parts. He yet mean, listen, when it comes out, you all to see it. You understand what I'm talking about. I don't want to ruin it.
Speaker 2: But it was good. It was good.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, it's time for our final segment. But even it's time for Q and a doctor Frank A. L. Bellaman saying, Hey, fam, glad to see you back. Oh Joe, we missed you. No we didn't. Uh uh hareem abdulahwan uh. He said, what's good night? Cap Shannon. I wanted to ask you, did you ever watch Fred Williamson and Carl Weathers played football before they turned active? If so, were they the good Fred Williamson's name was the Hammer, and I think you can understand why he got that that that nickname. I don't I just saw highlights, don't. I don't remember them. I don't remember uh uh Fred Williamson or called Wheather's playing. But I just saw clips of uh of Fred Williamson and he was his nickname was the Hammer. So at a defensive back and they call you the Hammer.
Speaker 2: That's that's it. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, Glad to have you back, bro. I'm glad you have a good time. Glad you got an opportunity to go over there and mingle and to see how this thing worked. You know, it's not easy to man. You know, you meet with a lot of people, and sometimes if you could just you meet with fifteen if you could just get ten fifteen percent of those deals to close that success.
Speaker 1: And you know how I am you You know me and people in the chat, if you met me before in person, if you met me before in person, you know how I react to you when I see you, and I act like I have known your thirty years. I done surprised. Some of the people, They're like, man, what the hell? They could have had a hundred meetings, Uh, and I sweart for God. Those those those higher those people, those higher execs, those CEOs, they could have met, had a hundred meetings. I guarantee this one person they remember when they leave there, just off but me, just being authentically me.
Speaker 4: I ain't never had nobody walk up and just hug me out the bluelood. Oh yeah, this this speinning is different. So I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I represented us as a whole because everyone talked about Nightcap, everyone asked about you, how things were going on, and told them every everything is going good.
Speaker 4: So I represented us.
Speaker 1: Very very well, very very well in a space where had no choice but to be serious.
Speaker 4: Not like I'm on Nightcap. It's a completely different person.
Speaker 3: Be all right, Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. We want to thank our special guests. Ricky Williams join us at the top of the hour, and then Jim Jones A man, it's jif.
Speaker 2: We had a great time. Hey, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Hey Jim, you know you you got what you water you wanted to tread, and so we're gonna be definitely gonna be trending. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite on Shannon Shark, my partner and co host back from Cans. Liberty City is own Bengal Ring of Fame. Ter read the pro Bowler All Pro. That's Chad Oh your Sinko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button, and guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed whatever you get your podcast from. We want to thank you all for following us, for supporting us from the very beginning all the way through. You stood by us and allowed us to grow in ways we never thought we could so fast. And because of your eyes, because of your ears and.
Speaker 2: Your word of mouth. We want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 3: All of us, Oh cho I, and everybody at Nightcap, thank you for helping us become what we become. Make sure you check out Shade by Laportier. We do have it in stock. If you can't find it any city or state near you, order it online. We'll shipping directly to your door. It's a premium VSOP cognact. It is the best conjact on the market. I promise you you try it, you will not be disappointed. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. Go follow my media company page on all of this platforms, Shake Shape Media and my clothing company.
Speaker 2: Eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out. The link is pinned in the chat.
Speaker 3: Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone, so please grab yours while supplies last. Again, Thanks Ricky William for joining us tonight. Jim Jones, thank you and continued success the music and on the movie. O Joe, Glad to have you back from France. We'll see you tomorrow after game seven. We're about the crown and new champion. Will it be the OKC Thunder or will it be the Indiana Pacers. Somebody is gonna win their first NBA title. Hey sir, oh, he's OCHO. See you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Goodnight.
Speaker 3: Volume