Speaker 1: The Season with Peter Schrager is a production of the NFL in partnership with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: All Right, we have a very important day here and good morning football. However, it is good morning football, and since nobody loves football more than Peter, we want to stick to football. I want to talk about Ashton Genty.
Speaker 3: You know this guy.
Speaker 2: You've watched this guy, this running back out of Boise State who is coming into the draft. And now as Peter's laughing and trying to stick it about football, we've.
Speaker 4: Got security lapses.
Speaker 2: Come on, Jason, down, sit down, all right, I'm gonna finish my Ashton Genty take before we talk to Jason.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Peter, you start talking.
Speaker 5: What could have been? Jason?
Speaker 6: Could I love this guy and your cares?
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I did not know this happening?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 4: Why is your chair so low?
Speaker 5: I'm miked up.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Let go Oh my gosh, cool.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't get the blue blazer. No, but you look better than us.
Speaker 3: You wanted.
Speaker 4: Why are you here today, Jason?
Speaker 8: I mean, Peter Schrager is an icon in this industry, and if you're here, look about it.
Speaker 4: Shragger is having a day. How could you miss this? I'm fired up to be here. You look good.
Speaker 5: I want to give you a hug. Bro, I love you. You're the man to man. You know my feelings towards here. This is unbelievable. I can't give a hug because I'm wired in. I think or too could get unwired and yeah, yeah, yeah, don't you know?
Speaker 3: You know I do?
Speaker 4: But you love the friends, Jason.
Speaker 2: In the time that you've left the show, you must get asked, you know, Peter, what's Peter like with Jamie? Like I like when when people say what is your what is your spiel on?
Speaker 3: Peter?
Speaker 4: What do you have to say about working with people?
Speaker 8: I always say, now, you want to know somebody that can help you get to where you want to get in life. People always say that's not what you know too. You know, do you have to know Peter Schrager? This is the guy that no matter where I go.
Speaker 5: They did game.
Speaker 8: Last year for CBS, no matter where I went, the conversation was about Peter Shriks.
Speaker 4: You know, you know my guy shrinks?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: Are we doing a trivia segment?
Speaker 3: That is how it is.
Speaker 4: It's always my guys.
Speaker 2: You know, you fight and scrap and claude to get to a place in your career where you get to attend these events.
Speaker 5: And I'm theirs.
Speaker 4: Everyone says to you is, hey, how' Shreg's doing?
Speaker 2: I never mind, Harrison, You're not here right here.
Speaker 1: By the way they show Can you show that picture again? Can I give a quick Jason?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 1: Do we go to We go to London and uh and and it's like, we have like two hours to kill I'm like, I'm gonna go to the Winston Churchill War Museum.
Speaker 5: Jason's like, I'll join you.
Speaker 1: We did a three hour guided tour and saw Churchill's merricks.
Speaker 5: Yes, we had the best time, and I'm going through the history of it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, here's the bunker and this says the Nazis were coming, and here's Churchill and Chamberlain was and Jason like, I was like, this kid, this.
Speaker 8: Guy he probably doesn't remember. When we finished over, we're walking back to the hotel. Head coach in the NFL calls and we're just in London just to catch up, shregs, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Just really? Yeah, just need anything? How's everything going? That's true. Head coach in the NFL Wow, Dick Kingsburdy FaceTime. I think we.
Speaker 1: Also probably was upset that, like the car that I expected the NFL network to send me wasn't there on time.
Speaker 5: You know, Jason, there was.
Speaker 4: Probably that was Germany.
Speaker 6: That was Germany.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, Jason is perfect because when Jason enters the show at this really pitiful time. You might not believe this, but sometimes people come in as guest host and Peter has opinions about them, and some of the opinions are critical, are constructive, And for you, it was always just like it's so easy, so effortless, just like this, like we're just doing a segment right now.
Speaker 4: You have to realize you never got.
Speaker 1: A proper sendoff like I could do four hours, five hours on just how amazing Jason on this show was and what a part of Jason's fabric. If this is my farewell show, you deserve a moment to a fair moment, because appreciate that Nate Burlison was a founding member of the show and lefting or miss shoes, And I think Nate would be okay with me saying you didn't only feel in admirably, you exceeded expectation.
Speaker 4: I get a hot take better than it?
Speaker 5: Okay, wherever you are.
Speaker 4: Better than.
Speaker 3: Corey?
Speaker 4: Wow, listen zero in the show.
Speaker 5: What's up baby?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 4: We need we need booze right now.
Speaker 3: Let's any boo here?
Speaker 1: Just sa like the date, it was like the fed member, It was impossible to fill it in and this guy did an admirable job and killed it. Look at that.
Speaker 4: We got a show right here.
Speaker 3: Wait, this is it.
Speaker 2: We're Proportionate's got a lot sexier and faster. Yeah, this is an incredible show.
Speaker 5: Nate the seating so you could Okay, No.
Speaker 4: Michael said, it doesn't matter, Nate.
Speaker 3: What's up? What's up baby?
Speaker 7: How you doing?
Speaker 4: Why are you here?
Speaker 7: I'm here because of my guy, Peter Schrager.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love him dearly.
Speaker 7: He was part of this show from the very beginning, not just in front of the camera but behind it. I know you have spoken about it, but I don't think there is anybody that loved the show as much as Peter loved the show.
Speaker 3: Initially, we as talent.
Speaker 7: Had to catch up to how much he cared about it. And let's not get it twisted. We didn't reinvent the wheel, but we did add our notes to the blueprint that came before us, and we did something special and I hear about it all the time.
Speaker 3: So Peter, I love you dearly.
Speaker 7: And as soon as they shot me a text and said it's going to be his last day, I told everybody at CBS.
Speaker 4: Morning, do you mister said?
Speaker 3: I said, I'm coming, I gotta come.
Speaker 5: That's unbelievable. I'm blown away right now. I didn't think I would get.
Speaker 1: Emotional, but seeing these two faces, it's with you, yea, these four, I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make a cringey white reference.
Speaker 2: This is like like David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar like together with us.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, And this is like breaking it down for me.
Speaker 3: It's it's terrible.
Speaker 5: Coming through the door.
Speaker 7: This is like the light skin and dark skin and a viv coming back to the Fresh Prince set.
Speaker 3: Before. It's all good.
Speaker 5: Don't matter.
Speaker 4: Over there, Hi, what are your emotions right now?
Speaker 3: Seeing these guys?
Speaker 4: Amazing?
Speaker 5: Amazing?
Speaker 1: This is I've been on the show for a decade, nearly a decade.
Speaker 5: If you go back to when we were like.
Speaker 1: Creating this thing, and Nate I knew before I knew you and before you Nate was a player, and he would come on inside the NFL when I used to work inside the NFL, and immediately we jailed, and he was like one of the few players, the active players. I would text, you'd always text back, and my career is nothing without the three of you, you know, always playing off us and like, I don't know, it's magical seeing all of us here in the same room.
Speaker 4: I'm sure wherever you go next we have the same sense of warmth channel.
Speaker 2: It'll be just like this, Peter. It's a great decision you're making. God, you came all the way downtown here. It's Peter's last day. Empty the bag because raything. We're not going to get Peter at Vice because they'll stab you. Memory an insight, Nay. I asked Jason this like when someone asked you about shregs, Like what do you say, what is your description of shregs?
Speaker 4: Like, here's what it's like, Here's what Peter's like.
Speaker 7: We all have verse one always say he's one of the best insiders in the world. But calling him an insider is being dismissive of everything else he brings to the table, extremely connected. I got to be honest Shreg's. You were one of the first people that I knew. When they said that they knew somebody, I believe them. There's a lot of people say, oh, I got a sore, so I can make a call I heard from this guy, But I would peek over at your phone and you will legitimately be talking to owners GM's coaches, everyone down to the bottom coaches on the roster, and then you'd mention their name, and two weeks.
Speaker 3: Later they get a job.
Speaker 7: And I just thought that was unbelievable, because a lot of.
Speaker 3: People front like they're connected, and you actually were.
Speaker 7: And then on top of that, you cared about this job deeply. And I know I talked about it briefly, but the way that you showed up for work and stayed afterwards, it really taught me how to fall in love love with the small details, because oftentimes this talent were separated from what happens behind the scenes. But you always wanted to firmly plant yourself in the middle of how this show was being created and told to the people, and for fans who don't know. Peter loves the fans, like we don't do this for us.
Speaker 3: Like it's not about us. Seeming like we know everything about football.
Speaker 7: We were just guys on a couch talking and shout out to k guys and gals. But for Peter, he always thought about what the fan wanted.
Speaker 3: And it's rare.
Speaker 7: In this business because you got a lot of people that show up and they pop off at the mouth and they wanted to be about them.
Speaker 3: We just wanted it to be about y'all. And you let the way on that.
Speaker 5: Mas.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you for asco about Burlason here and Jason, you'll appreciate it. We used to be up at that World Trade Center. We had the fiftieth floor, and you know, we didn't have dressing rooms, so they would just give us spaces and you'd have a you have, like just a place where you got to change. They put me and Nate together in that big green room and Nate and I would be in our skivvies, our little whitey tidies. We'd be watching Everybody Loves Raymon before the show every day, like we.
Speaker 5: Weren't studying staff bit.
Speaker 1: Me and Nate ripped through like seven seasons of rainbe just it's from five am to six am every day, and like I know, all your kids. Yeah, you know, I know Jamie's kids, like I know your wives, I know Jamie's husband. Like, this is more than just us talking about the cowboys and the giants. This is family, and this is forever. And I love you guys, and I would love you too.
Speaker 8: You're gonna get to invite to watch Everybody loves Ring.
Speaker 4: I have my private dress.
Speaker 2: But the lessener of today is why everybody loves Peter. This is incredible to see you guys here and Peter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, thanks, This is really cool. I don't know if every network does this for everyone. I don't know if every show does this for everyone, but uh, to actually go out in your own terms and have a little celebration for yourself, like, that's pretty special stuff.
Speaker 9: Nate, Nate, it's awesome to see you this morning. Mccordy, I know you can speak to this. But the day you and I were standing in that hallway and Peter and Kyle were was supposed to be rehearsing the cold Open, when really it's just us going live for the first time ever, having practically just shaken their hands met these guys and walking out there. Jason, I know you can speak to this because you were there with me that day in need too. Peter, you can make anybody good on television, and I know those two are attestament to that. And Kyle you're talented in and of itself, but you make us better every day and you deserve everything more than just this hour on GMFB. So we love you.
Speaker 1: Peter.
Speaker 5: Wow, guys, thank you. I'm overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say anymore that that's incredible.
Speaker 6: This is incredible, good money football.
Speaker 3: Introducing first the Master of the mock Draft. He that's correctly predicted every single Super Bowl winner since nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 5: And Hal's from Freehold, New Jersey. He is Peter. I love football. I love to go back down memory and land.
Speaker 1: I would like to say good morning football to jan Norris Jenkins. You had all of New York City holding their collective breath yesterday when you cleaned.
Speaker 5: Odell Beckham in practice on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Hey, buddy, save some of that for Dead Brant or DeShawn Jackson.
Speaker 5: Rabbit, just relax for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Go to the work curtain, Congo, mister.
Speaker 5: Bun gun.
Speaker 7: Jaft fun, Jeff Fun.
Speaker 2: Hope you have some fun.
Speaker 1: Put your hands together or Peter not super Slinger Shrigger.
Speaker 10: Tom Lendry, Boom Runway, Joe Lamer Raiders.
Speaker 5: Owner, the late Great L. Davis, just Win vibe blues.
Speaker 4: Is that a clown and clowny?
Speaker 3: Yes, we got it.
Speaker 5: Ye, this is called a hot pocket.
Speaker 4: In our country.
Speaker 1: Okay, you eat them at their soccer practice with that high seed one.
Speaker 4: Gotta be a drink.
Speaker 5: Yes, there, you're cooler. Can I got to close up on what this is. It's like a haribou gummy bear of filth. Flip on a latita? Peter, Who does.
Speaker 3: That remind me of that?
Speaker 5: Again? You might make your own conclusions here pick that picture. Hey, here we are. Can you feel the rain tray and the j man making it rain like usual? Like we're at the Rhino, right at the Rhino, but back, We're back New York, but back Jared. I love that he's not wearing that athlesia anymore. Kyle and I are on the streets.
Speaker 1: We are as Yeah, let's fix a no no, no no, you just max you're yourself all right?
Speaker 4: Ton, Hi, I'm Kyle, Peter, Peter. We over, folks, wait over yet?
Speaker 9: Oh and those are a few of your favorite things here are a couple of mine about Apney shrikes. You're yours hearing us tee him up on Peter? What's on deck for the Giants and soft season?
Speaker 5: Or shrikes?
Speaker 9: Help us under stand the latest with Matthew Stafford. But personally, all I care about is in the commercial breaks. I need to hear about the Pistons, Wolves, Freakis. Last night I got to hear about CBS's new NFL announcer, Pangs and his takes on torpedo bats. These are the kind of things that Shrake's cares about, and viewers have asked for this today and they just heard it in that clip. It's my shrill Peter, or when Peter says something that's so creative, smart, witty, well delivered and sometimes shocking that you, my friend, have now become the most well rounded TV person that I have ever been around. And as a parent of young kids, you know this as well as I do. It can be used as a point of feedback when someone says you always have something to say, don't you. Well, I say it to you as the ultimate compliment for us on the show and the viewers at home. You have always had something to say, and I always thank you for that. You are also a family guy, Peter, and I mean that on several levels. I adore your wife and your beautiful kids. They are awesome. But you have been grinding on this show since twenty sixteen, giving every ounce of your football brain to our favorite four letters. You're a family guy. So while I don't know exactly what you're doing next, if it doesn't involve you getting up every single morning, five hundred days out of the year and missing the first day of school pictures or the basketball tryouts, or traveling half the year, and to come to this table and be on our show, then it must be the right thing for you. Now, speaking of family, I don't have any brothers, but you have emulated what I assume it's like to have a big brother ready to dish the heat. But I would never question if you would have my back if someone came for me. You're loyal to a fault sometimes, and I respect the hell out of you for it. And in our line of work, I like to think this is the ultimate praise. I wish we were in the same studio together today, of all days, so I could give you a nice, awkward side hug that you hate so much.
Speaker 3: But I'll get down.
Speaker 5: I'll get you down the road.
Speaker 9: At the next Super Bowl, I will see you.
Speaker 5: We will catch up.
Speaker 9: You'll have seen five things that I worked on TV that I never would have imagined you had the time to catch I'll ask about your family and how much you love not traveling, and then you'll whisk away to befriend the next youngest GM and the next wave of a football media will be blown away about how you might know that guy. But I will not be surprised because of my three years that I got with you on this show. Love you Shrigs.
Speaker 5: Like all class, Jamie.
Speaker 1: That was really really sweet. Thank you if you're the best. You know how I feel about you. And uh, it's been an absolute honor the last three years. As we said with Jason and Nate, Kay Adams was a massive hole leaving this show and you came in and you made it your own.
Speaker 5: And I could say I've had so much fun the last three years getting to know you.
Speaker 1: And I think you're an unbelievable television personality, but you're also a better soul. You are an awesome, awesome colleague, Jammy and a great mother of three beautiful daughters.
Speaker 5: Thank you. That was really sweet, and what you said was as well.
Speaker 4: Peter, and I think this is really cool.
Speaker 2: We're here in New York and we got we got our friends Jason and Nate here and Peter. I thought a lot about what I was going to say in this very moment, and everything kept sounding like a really bad mate of honor speech.
Speaker 4: I can't sit here and.
Speaker 5: Be like Peter, you're my partner in crime.
Speaker 4: I can't do it.
Speaker 2: So what I will say is that I come in here every day and I want to impress you.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 4: I come in here every day and my.
Speaker 2: Goal is that I want to make you laugh and I want to say something that you didn't think of.
Speaker 4: That's what I do every day, and it's very, very challenging.
Speaker 2: So my original angle is I was going to talk to wherever you go next and tell them this is what Peter's about.
Speaker 3: But I flipped it.
Speaker 4: I want to tell you what Peter is not about. There we go. Don't look at this man.
Speaker 3: As an insider.
Speaker 4: He is that that is one of fifty things he is.
Speaker 2: This guy will not pose for a photograph holding a phone, which is the entry point for every insider.
Speaker 4: Don't do that to him.
Speaker 2: Don't force this person to scream and fight for no reason.
Speaker 3: Peter loves football.
Speaker 5: He loves the positivity of football.
Speaker 4: There are people who.
Speaker 2: Love television and end up in football, and there's people who love football and end up in television.
Speaker 4: That is Peter Schrager.
Speaker 5: This is not a bar.
Speaker 2: A beefed up take hav about ball ball ball. I have this reputation on the show that like I'm the pop culture one.
Speaker 4: Peter knows more about pop culture than I do. That's the big secret.
Speaker 2: Peter seen every episode of every show, and every podcast and every movie.
Speaker 5: He knows us up cold.
Speaker 2: Lastly, this is not some talent who sits at the desk and you hand them something.
Speaker 4: Let this man produce. This man took a.
Speaker 2: Morning show, oldest most tired concept ever, a football talk show, oldest most hired concept ever, and made it into this bring up the phone art. Does this look like a morning football talk show to you? That's our show, Jim Kramer's Jim Kramer, It's Me on the Streets.
Speaker 5: That is a football show.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't think it. It's like that because of Peter.
Speaker 2: Lastly, in July of twenty sixteen, when we found out that this show is going to happen.
Speaker 4: I was going to be part of it.
Speaker 2: I got a direct message from Peter Schrager and he said, dude, this is so cool.
Speaker 4: We're going to be best buds. And he was right, and.
Speaker 5: We have been and we are.
Speaker 4: You guys know this about me. I'm a miserable bastard. I don't like making friends.
Speaker 2: At home any ways. Yeah, at home, I had my wife and my kids around the town. I got a few friends around the country, got my.
Speaker 4: High school friends. When I come to work, I have Peter.
Speaker 2: And Peter you said we're going to be best buds, and we always have been. And thank you very much for eight and a half years for being my best bud.
Speaker 5: Right on, right on. I love you, Kyle, love you.
Speaker 11: I love you too.
Speaker 5: Good Morn Football.
Speaker 1: All right, as I fight back tears here with Jason mccordy and Ap Elson and Kyle brand All in this New.
Speaker 5: York City studio next to me.
Speaker 1: It is my last show on Good Morning Football, and this is my last ever segment on the program. I've been with the show for nine years. And if you go back to all the meetings I had with Michael Davies and Tim Brown in this very building.
Speaker 5: It has been a full decade of my life.
Speaker 1: Living being Good Morning Football, turning a television show concept into a brand, into a cult classic, into a lifestyle.
Speaker 5: In that time, I have had two beautiful children. We've won multiple.
Speaker 1: Awards, Yes, viewers, we were once a critics Darling and I've got to cover multiple super Bowls and combines and drafts and summers where we debated Jadavian Clowney's next whereabous?
Speaker 5: And that Jadavian.
Speaker 1: Clowny thing, which all three of you guys here and Jamie back in La can appreciate, was sort of the beauty of our show. When everyone else went away for the summer or dove into the NBA finals or the Olympics of the home run derby, we were tasked with a three hour show filling it about NFL football. We would end up ranking the best third wide receivers in the AFCs fact or we would just quiz each other on nineteen eighties tight end, and we got away with it, and we loved it, and somehow someway the viewers did too.
Speaker 5: See we love football on this show. We don't love seeing our names and headlines. We don't love screaming the loudest we can.
Speaker 1: We love football, and we always did this show for ourselves, the other hosts on set and the producers in the back, and when we did it, we just wanted to be informative but also to entertain. I hope in my decade in this chair you learned something from me. You felt like you were on the inside, even if it was just a bit, and.
Speaker 5: You were entertained.
Speaker 1: I gave it my all every single day on this show, and I appreciate, so appreciate everyone who's ever worked on it, either on set or behind the scenes. You know, the crew and the producers in our ears are really responsible for what this show is.
Speaker 5: And the folks who work overnights, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, that is the job that I don't envy and yet no complaints. You know, those are the folks that at two in the morning, when I wake up in the middle of the night and I'm like, I need the right Stephen Davis Redskins clipper, or I need the correct Jeff Blake to Darnay Scott deep pass. On my Bengals highlights from the early nineties, there's someone at two am he was putting that together and getting no credit at all, Kyle Brandt, we could do a full day on NFL Network me talking about you. You are one of one talent. You are a brilliant mind. You have never mailed in a single segment or single episode on this show. You are a friend for life, and I can't imagine in all the years we'll be doing this that we will ever have a better sparring partner or a teammate.
Speaker 5: You know what you mean to me. I love you, Kyle Brandt.
Speaker 1: You are the man and this has been an ultimate honor.
Speaker 5: Jamie Erdall. And no, you're not with us here in New York right now. You are in LA. And that is a good segue to what I have to say to you.
Speaker 1: What you did this past year, at the hours that you are working in a new city with a new third child. If you didn't already have my utmost respect beforehand, you blew me away with how you dove into this don't show or I'm gonna cry, don't show with how you dove.
Speaker 4: Into this job.
Speaker 1: And you led led this entire LA experiment.
Speaker 4: And you could show her.
Speaker 1: You could put it back on here, Jamie Ertall, you are the leader of.
Speaker 5: The show right now, and you never have a bad attitude. This woman wakes up at two a m.
Speaker 1: In the morning and has three children at home under the age of five, and she has become one of the faces of the NFL.
Speaker 5: And I will tell you this, Jamie Art all you deserve it.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 5: You're gonna go on to bigger and brighter and better and as big as you want to be you can be.
Speaker 1: But I have a feeling you're content just talking football, which is the best part about you. Your dreams are to make our show better and you did that every single day.
Speaker 5: So appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Sherry Burris, acbar Mantai, Isaiah standback, Will Selva shout out to Will Seldon. Yes, Sir, Ian Rappaport, Mike Garafolo, Tom Pelsero, Jason mccordy sitting right behind, right next to me, right now. Love you, Kay Adams, fantastic, Nate Burlason, love you.
Speaker 5: You know what you mean to me. MJ D. D'Angelo hall, Mike Robinson.
Speaker 1: How about this guy, Sean freaking O'Hea, Sean o'h.
Speaker 5: Sean. Anytime one of us needed a lift, Sean O'Hara was there and he would come in.
Speaker 1: You are the man Sean, and I appreciate you, and I can go through Stacey Dale's and Jane Slater and Judy Patista and m j Acosta Ruiz and Sarah Walsh and all the different guests hosts who have filled in. I say with a smile that I truly have fond feelings for every person who ever worked on camera with me on this show. I broke news on this show. I told stories on this show that I don't think you were getting anywhere else.
Speaker 5: But that's not That's not what I'll remember.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is what I'll remember is not where Kirk Cousins signed.
Speaker 5: It's all the moments on Good Morning for All.
Speaker 1: Remember one's like last week where I was hoisting Kyle from a yoga pose like he was Belichick's young girlfriend on the beach.
Speaker 4: We get do that on this show.
Speaker 1: I remember the commissioner having a beer with us in Germany, Or when Kyle and I pushed the envelope so far on Wall Streeters that I thought I was getting fired the next day. You guys have been amazing as viewers, but I just want to shout out in the end some special people.
Speaker 5: Michael Davies, who is from embass Row. You know how I feel.
Speaker 1: Love you always, Sony Roku, our new partners. You guys have been great producers, Bill Henschell, Mark Grillo, Gina Sabentino, Chris McClain.
Speaker 5: You guys are so good at what you do. You deserve to be shouted out.
Speaker 1: Angela ls Becky Orenstein, Charlie Yuke, Denise. You guys all work endlessly for this show.
Speaker 5: I won't be far away. I'll be talking about football somewhere. Thanks for watching, Love you all, It's been an honor.
Speaker 1: The Season with Peter Schrager is a production of the NFL in partnership with iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio Apple Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts