Speaker 1: Live on.
Speaker 2: Td Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Hello ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 3: I am your favorite unk, Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 2: He is your favorite Number eighty five from Liberty City, The Route Runner, Extraordinary, The Bengal Ring of Fame, Artery, The Pro Bowl, The All Pro. He's Chad Ocho Senko Johnson, just call him Oyo. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button. And guys, do us a favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. Every subscriber matters. Thank you for mattering, thank you for counting. We're not where we are without your support, so thank you very much. Please make sure you go check out Shave by Laportier. By the end of the year, we're going to be in fourteen to sixteen states. If we're currently not in a state or city that's miror you, you can order it. It's in stock and we'll ship it right to your door. Please go follow my media company page on all platforms. That's Shayshape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Ocho is wearing the hat. He's also wearing the shirt with Uncle Ocho on the face. So those t shirts are back in stock, so make sure you go check out the site eighty four dot com. Uncan Ojo t's are back in stock. And if you've ordered merch within the last three weeks it started out, it started shipping last week, so hopefully you've received email confirmation that your order has been shipped. Please go vote for us for the Signal Award. Nightcap Best Live Podcast Recording, We're in second place, and the Best co Host Team. We're still in second place. Guess what, We still got another week to go. I believe by the time the voting closes on Thursday will be in first place. Voting voting open on oh The voting is opened through October seventeenth. Just like the webbage, you have to create an account and then you have to have a verified email. Remember creat an account and then have a verified email. Club Shaysha is also nominated for the Popular Culture and Variety Show, Best Athlete, Shaping Culture Show, and Best Individual Episode, Best Guest Cat William. Guys, thank you for your support Nightcap. The team at Nightcap, we greatly appreciate your support for supporting us in all the wars that we won and many many more that we hope to win. Obviously, Club Shad Shehav we greatly greatly appreciate your support for the last four years since we had started that in September of twenty twenty. So thank you guys for being rock solid behind us all the way through Club Sha Shape and Nightcap Oho and I. We greatly greatly appreciate it, and the staffs the team at both really appreciate your support, o Cho. The forty nine ers got back on the winning track with a solid win tonight on the road against the Seattle Seahawks thirty six to twenty four. Brock Purty had another strong game, throwing the football two hundred and fifty five yards, three touchdown.
Speaker 3: George Kettle was cooking.
Speaker 2: I needed you last week, George, to get me a touchdown so I could have won that Partlay Kittle fifty. He had five catches for fifty eight yards and two scores on joe Isaea Garndo Grindo filled an average for Jordan Mason. He had ninety nine yards on ten carries. Mason had a strong night before he got injured. Gino Smith struggled despite throwing for three hundred yards, finished with the touchdowns and tour interception. Kennis Walker had fourteen carries for thirty two yards in the score. Tyler Lockett called four passes sixty five yards and a touchdown. But I thought this game could have been over a lot earlier Oho had The forty nine has been like they were last year, really good in the red zone because you see early on they were selling for field goals and yeah, and you know who you selling for a field goals, You get a field goal and then next thing you know, you kick the ball off and the guy runs it back. And what should have been a more lop sided game. But give those guys credit. Pretty stood in the pocket, played really well. The running game was really good. And so when you can run the ball, it doesn't matter who's back there. As long as you can run the football, you can play action off of it, and good things normally happen for you down the field. But you see McIver, that's what we call debo. They talking about your swists. Sorry night nah. That joke of macaiva, because he can make anything work. He can return punts, he can return kickoff, you can line him up in the backfield like a true running back, you can put him in the slot, you can put him out wide. There's nothing he can't do on the football field. So he had an outstanding game tonight. I think he had over one hundred yards or close up, maybe over one hundred yards or like three or four three catches and is starting to get into the floor of things. He started to look like the Brandon nik of last year, the guy that was you know, when Debo got hurt, showed that he could be a number one receiver. Kittles was killed a loutstanding job of blocking. The offensive line was solid again. But I thought they really played well Ojo and got back on the winning track considering the last couple of weeks they led a couple slip away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean they played well. Their first fourth series, they ended up scoring. Obviously, the first one they got seven and three field goals after that, Yeah, the first five possessions for the goddamn Seahawks, they got nothing going. Obviously, Geno can't really throw those interceptions to give himself a chin to give his team a chance offensively. Obviously, the kickoff I mean there was kickoff return in the second half, right, Yeah, Yeah, the kickoff return in the second half kind of got them in rhythm. And obviously once they got the ball back, that was one of their best drives. That went down and scored again. And it was fourteen on answered at that point, and it kind of it kind of somewhat stalled out, you know a little bit into the fourth quarter, but by that time, Genuine throwing it up to pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that that that dude.
Speaker 5: Obviously Gino is against the forty nine ers, he's on five.
Speaker 1: He's on five and that's including the playoffs, so he doesn't play well against him.
Speaker 5: In order from Gino to be able to beat them and give their team a chance, you just can't turn the ball over. You can't turn the ball over, and some of those possessions that you do have, you got to get points out of it. You got to get points. I think the first four or five possessions the Seahawks had they got nothing. They got nothing out of that, and then get a field goal until until I think a little later. By that time, you know, the forty nines were ahead by fourteen or so. But other than that, I mean, it was, it was, it was. It was a decent game. I would have liked to see the Seahawks play a little better for them to get where they want to go. Uh their teams like this, these are the type of team that they need to compete with and the type of teams that they need to beat. And I think, hell it all it all stars with the quarterback play. You know, Gino has to play better. I'm sure he knows that. When he watched his film, he'll see some of the throw that he missed.
Speaker 3: Third down, that third down that he had? What was that? It was that locket? Was it in jigma.
Speaker 5: Uh jig on one of the crossest.
Speaker 1: Dk DK got it.
Speaker 5: You got to help me out a little bit, you got you got to help me have a little bit across the middle or early in the.
Speaker 1: Game when that dig I mean, just listen, I'm nitpicking. I'm nitpicking.
Speaker 5: But there you got to almost be perfect at every skill position and short for your quarterback because when you're playing a team like this, you got to be perfect. You damn nick gotta play perfect, perfect football to compete with them. And listen, if you try to get to the playoffs, if you're trying to be serious about winning the Lombardi is game like this where you got to show well.
Speaker 2: I think the thing is thought, Joe, is that when you play like what's your ultimate goals? Because if your ultimate goals are not winning the championship, what you're not nitpicking, don't even worry about it.
Speaker 3: That y'all do what y'all want to do, everything will be okay.
Speaker 2: But if your ultimate goal to win a championship and you lose the game, those are the things that you can go back and focus on it, says, Okay, guy, we got to make these plays here, so play here or there. And that's the difference. It comes down the guys making plays or not making plays. This's really you know, look, no matter what the sport is, it's really it's really not that complicated. What team made the most plays and when did they make said plays? Because all plays aren't created equal, And that's what people get upset at me about the like, well the guy plays well, I said, well, let me ask you a question, what role did that interception?
Speaker 3: Play? Late? And see?
Speaker 2: And people got on meal by Joe Burrow, I said, hold on, all I know is that the Bengals had to lead until he gave he fumbled the football and they got a scoop and score right.
Speaker 3: Well, ain't welling?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying a turnover in the first quarter is not doesing to have the same weight, O Joe as a turnover in the fourth quarter with two minutes left in the game, especially when the game. Now, if you turn it over in the first quarter, you turn over the fourth quarter, and you up by seventeen points with two minutes ago, no harm, no foul. But when you in a one possession game. Hell it can't be nothing, but probably the likelihood early in the game like that one possession game, because hell, you just started. You just started the first quarter. So the likelihood of you being down twenty one nothing to twenty eight nothing in the first quarter is not very likely.
Speaker 3: So all turnovers aren't created equal.
Speaker 2: And so when you look at it, you go back, you're like, yeah, that third down, because that gives me another three to four downs, o Joe to get the ball closer to the m zone in the en zone or get it in close the field goal range. And so and you look at him, like, damn Gino. I can see if he was under the rest, oh Joe, but he shot that like like feet over on the dudes.
Speaker 5: Hey, well, also listen, they somebody somebody on office I don't know who the office of coordinator is, even the head coach.
Speaker 1: If you can see, God damn bos is very destructive, then tire the entire got that game. If anything slapped the goddamn protection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to.
Speaker 5: He's disrupting in forcing Geno that he's forcing Geno to throw faster than he wants to.
Speaker 1: You know, he got two seconds at least give him three seconds.
Speaker 5: He get the ball in his hands and it's two seconds before they can get before they can even get into the goddamn route Boston right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see the problem is you got Leonard Floyd on the other side, so you slide that one way. So now you got Leonard Floyd working one on one, so you got to basically, so unless unless you want to chip your way out on both sides and leave your guards inside on the d tackles because you know they're they're they're their pressure is outside pressure because Hargrove, if I'm not mistaken, I think Hargrove is hurt and he's on ir. So they don't really have anybody that can consistently collapse the pocket from inside and then force you into Bosa and Leonard Floyd. So basically the pressure is coming from outside and Geno must step up in the pocket.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing.
Speaker 2: While they went and got Leonard Floyd, and it just goes to show you, oh, Jo sometimes a change of venue. People thought Leonard Floyd was a bust in Chicago. Think about it now, he was a top ten pig. Really didn't do a whole lot, but everywhere he's been since the Rams. He was big, he Von Miller and Aaron Donald. You see what he did in Buffalo. If I'm not mistaken, I think he had double digit sacks in Buffalo. Parlaid that into a big contract with the forty nine ers. Sometimes, look, you just need a change of scenery, or you need somebody to understand your skill set and can maximize that skill set and your ability in what you do very well. But I thought the forty nine ers played really well. The only thing that I had a problem with Ojoe is that you can't kick field goals. I mean you cannot, You cannot, you cannot. You played the ultimate price. The only thing that saved them tonight is that Seattle couldn't get anything going early because you keep kicking field goals. Two touchdowns. This team's right back in the game. They hell they got a lead. Yeah so, but give those guys credit. I thought Brock forty played played a really strong game. Three touchdowns, two fifty five clean games, that's what you gotta have. Last week, it wasn't his befinest outing with wasn't his best effort turning the ball over and when you're depleted somewhat down on the offensive side of football. Look, yeah, they're running the football, but those guys aren't c Mac. Those guys just they can't just do what he does.
Speaker 1: Ojo, hold on, hold on, man hold on.
Speaker 5: Jorge Mason numbers looked just as good as seamac numbers at the same time last year.
Speaker 1: But see, so is it really Cemac or is it the scheme in the in the offense?
Speaker 5: And then the players that Kyle Shanahan is calling chat y'all stay with me a little bit. Look at CEMAC's numbers to week five and look at Jordan Mason's number till week five. I mean it might be equivalent, it might be a little bit more. I'm not sure what the production is. I might be off by a little bit, but it ain't too far off. So it got me thinking, well, can you is this a putting in plug or put anybody in type situation at running back and see it? I mean now Seattle in San Francisco, because it seemed like whoever's back there in that system, they get a goddamn done.
Speaker 2: I give a private example. I'm I'm I know this system very well. You look at all the guys that came after TD you look at Clinton Borders, you look at Mike Anderson, you look at Ruben Drones, you look at all the guys. Those guys could get yards. TV could run you to a Super Bowl. Right, that's the difference. Those guys can get yards, Christian McCaffrey run you to the NFC Championship game. He can run you to a Super Bowl. He ain't offensive player. He wasn't Offensive Player of the year. Now which one of those guys they have comparable numbers, is gonna be Offensive Player of the Year because he had those numbers and twenty touchdowns. You see the difference. Now, I can put him in a situation. But you gotta think.
Speaker 5: Now we're comparing what he did in the full season, and we're looking at a small symber size of what Jordan Mason has been able to do. So I'm trying to say, what happened if Jordan Mason has a sixteen week season based on his production so far, what if it's did get hurt? He left the goddamn game was seventy or ninety three some yards and on fourteen some carries.
Speaker 2: But what happened he played the whole game touchdowns. Christian McCaffery had touchdown, So you win with scores, not y'all.
Speaker 1: And he could do so much more too, outside of just running out.
Speaker 3: I got them.
Speaker 2: I can throw him the ball, yeah, as hard as hard to set your defense.
Speaker 3: Well, you're gonna hand it to him? Or are they gonna throw it to him? Right?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: The likelihood of them throwing the ball to Jordan Mason on something other than the screen, it might not be a sad that an't happen to Joe. But give the forty nine ers credit. They needed this ball game on a short week, A very, very tough lost last week to Arizona. They were up up late by double figures late in the fourth quarter. If I'm not mistaken, and they found a way to lose that ball game. Give Arizona credit. Kyler Murray and his team made plays, but they wanted to get that taste out of their mouth.
Speaker 3: They had lost.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, they had lost to the Rams, and they had lost already lost to the the the Cardinals. You don't want to lose three, didn't they lose to the Ram? I think they lost to the Rams? So that was two division losses. A third division loss Joe so early.
Speaker 1: They'd be behind the eight ball like a mother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they definitely would have been.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe count former count former head coach, six times Super Bowl winning head coach as a head coach, Bill Belichick among those who are confused with the just decision of fire coach Robert Sala after just five game. It is a little bit puzzling. It is what it is, and everybody has to move forward. It's an honest prerogative to make that decision, and clearly that's what he decided to do. But there have been a lot of things that have been kind of confusing. It hasn't been a great situation for the Jets this year. You can kind of feel that it's been kind of a chill and listen and what.
Speaker 1: Did Johnson know? Damn what that was has got damned called. Come on now, the just are two and three. We all know. Listen.
Speaker 5: They both had a book. Robert Sala had a book and Aaron Rodgers had a book. Neither one the mufflers on the same page. We know that we can see the black language, the mannerisms. They running the same page. When they did the press conference talking about the cadence, they run on the same page. A quarterback and head coach are always on the same page at all times. They did not get along. Aaron Rodgers needs to take accountability, which he has done for his play. The Jets are two and three right now. The goddamn Jets was two and three? Was Zach Wilson last year at the same time, at the week five point?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah, hold on, stay stay stay with me.
Speaker 5: Now. I know, I know you want to jump on me by that, but I'm just saying, so, hey, if based off that, you might as well stuck with it.
Speaker 1: You might as well have stuck with Zach. Aaron Rodgers has to play better.
Speaker 5: The defense is playing well, they're playing okay, I'm not saying they're playing lights out like they were last year, but it is earlier this season. I'm sure they're going to get better than the season goes on. But we need a little bit more of the Aaron Rodgers of old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: We need a little bit more the mistakes, the interceptions. You can you can't. You can't do it. You're killing your team. You're killing your team.
Speaker 2: When when has he gotten along with any coaches? And the last time he got along with coaches.
Speaker 5: You know, it's funny when when I think about it, this is the first time I seen him outside of Green Bay, and I'm not sure him and Matt Lafleur didn't get along.
Speaker 2: Really when he when he went on there and told that that when let Matt Laflour kicked the field goal on fourth down and he's oh and the tie rate what he had on the sideline? You thought he got along with Matt Laflure, yest.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that.
Speaker 5: I remember that, but I saw Silh tried to hug him after throwing a touchdown in him and push him off and give him that look, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, you know what, Oh, oh he don't. He don't he don't like him? Oh he don't.
Speaker 5: He definitely I knew, I knew. I knew there was a lack of respect for his coach. When the skipped that got damn. That got damn Joe.
Speaker 2: Why we make it a big deal about that? All I know is the people told me that was not a big deal.
Speaker 5: It's a big deal because if anybody else he asked would have got you got he asked, would have got cut?
Speaker 2: Oh that cut You don't know the problem is.
Speaker 1: That as your question?
Speaker 5: What happened for Lamar Jackson to skip goddamn minicamp? Mandatory mandatory minicamp? Come on, man, stay state, stay with me.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, you know whether.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just listening.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm just throwing it out there for a little bit of context, just a little bit of content.
Speaker 1: I've been understanding.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, Shanny, you hate that man.
Speaker 2: You hate that man when I've been one of misconscious defenders. Listen, his ability to throw the football is unquestioned. I questioned some of the things that he does that are not conducive.
Speaker 3: To winning and leadership.
Speaker 2: You cannot have that guy on a mandatory mini camp unless it is an absolute emergency. You going to Egypt? I mean, what are you a dignitary? You're trying to bring peace to the Middle East. That's the only reason I will excuse that.
Speaker 1: If we're just saying, is here what a dignitary?
Speaker 2: Yes, if he can bring peace, he's to the Middle East. All means go take as much time as you need. But mandatory means that is required. Voluntary means you volunteer, if you come, if you want to. It's just like when you volunteer to do charity work. You volunteered. Now if you do something, they will uh uh just the criminal justice system will demand you do community service. You see you say how they do that? He's what hired to do? Fifty hours, one hundred hours community service? Oh shalling volunteer that good will shall shall a volunteer at the homeless mission.
Speaker 3: You see the difference. But everybody made excuses.
Speaker 2: See what y'all fit this with out like fans, y'all make excuses with old Chase. I get it, I get it. Let me take that back on jump. Sorry, it's the messenger, y'all ain't got nobody. It's the messenger that's given you the message. Because had Coach Belichick, has anybody else said exactly what I've been saying, nobody would have had a problem with it. But it's because old Shape said it, and y'all don't like when she be right. And I don't want to pack myself on the back. But Mary Ford once told me, say, boy, you got through good hand. You don't need nobody to pack you on the damn back. Patch yourself on the back. Yeah, I've been trying to tell y'all for the longest y'all see what y'all want to do. Y'all try to see what a lot of times what they'll try to do, oh ho, is that they'll try to undercut you and try to make it about something else.
Speaker 3: What they try to do. But y'all can't. Y'all came fool of shape because I've been in the locker room.
Speaker 2: I've been a leader in locker rooms or shutting you into that locker room. And then when it comes out, oh oh oh no, no, when I said that it wasn't no problem, it was a problem. Now what's being said every everywhere?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's always a head coach always needs this quarterback, not just as a leader, but to actually lead by example.
Speaker 3: He got to buy in because if he don't, nobody else will.
Speaker 1: Got to be the one to buy in.
Speaker 5: Because as a quarterback didn't buy in, then everything else is fragmented.
Speaker 1: Everything else is fragmented.
Speaker 5: That's why the quarterback position is so important, and him doing all the right things because as he goes, everybody else goes.
Speaker 2: The moment it was mandatory minicamp and he didn't show up, Robert Sala had no more authority. Oh yeah, most definitely it was well he had he had little to begin with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who it is that?
Speaker 3: And think about what they did to get him.
Speaker 2: They're flying back and forth from New York to California, they're courting, they're basically begging this man to come and save us. So Aaron already knows he's going in with a lot of power, just like Tom. That's why Tom was able to go get Dronk. That's why he was able to go get a Antonio Brown.
Speaker 5: And the funny thing about it, we talked about two different mindsets. Yeah, we had to totally bingo one of my team and the others all of myself. You'll get paid to Tom with one goal in mind. Yes I'm getting me another one. Yes, I'm getting me another one, and bought all the way in. He was that mandatory, voluntary matter of fact. He was there when he want's supposed to be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Peyton, Matt, Tom Brady. You remember he went to it, bless you. You remember he't find that you ain't gonna come, you don't want to come? You okay, don't worry by that. Oh Lord, have Bert, Oh Joe, You're supposed to do it, and now you wanted when I see you want me to dap you up.
Speaker 1: Nah, Now I don't. I don't dap up.
Speaker 3: I got a fist bump, Yo Jo. I'm just like that.
Speaker 2: You know. Hey, you go right there. That's what That's what we are right now, Oh Joe, that's what we are right now. Let me get the hand Sanitaras, what's my bag?
Speaker 3: Let me get that. You got my hand? Stand to Jordan, I'm well, I got o Joe. I know you.
Speaker 2: But when I see you good, no real real, gave me a cold. I'm gonna I'm gonna put somebody in your hand. Then we're gonna dap up first imat Belie bottle with it.
Speaker 1: But I see you all right, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: But if you think about it, O Joe.
Speaker 2: When Tom Brady, Tom Brady, when he went to the Buccaneers, yes, sir, you remember he got thrown out the park for throwing the ball. Say, this man wanted to be so ingratiated with his teammates, so lockstep in barrel. He do. We can't go to the facility, but we're gonna go into the park. But they say no, you can't gather even in the park. When Peyton Manning sided with the Broncos. Let's see when it comes to Peyton Manning and the Broncos say, I ain't tell you what somebody tell you. I'm telling you what I know. I'm telling what I know. This like when I say certain things about the Broncos. Oh, it's a we died in Nashville, O Joe, somebody I guess.
Speaker 1: Who had that over.
Speaker 2: Oh my man will open it back up again. Well, but you see the different but you see the different mindsets when Peyton, Tom Brady and the other guy you see you see the mindset. But see what happens is is that the more accomplished someone is, people are willing to forgive behavior.
Speaker 3: Becoming the accomplishment.
Speaker 2: See a guy that's not accomplished, he can't miss, well, nobody should be able to miss. That's why they record. That's why they call it mandatory. And then they made excuses for it. At first they made excuses, and then when they got out of it reported that he didn't have an excused absence. Then it came out and then that's when he started like, you know, they just slapped something on the end of it. No, bro, everybody know what mandatory is When you get to when you go to Ota.
Speaker 3: You see that thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got voluntary volunteer and the last one is mandatory. It's always been like that, It's probably always going to be like that.
Speaker 3: But who's surprised by this? Who? I just want to know, jazz fan.
Speaker 2: But look, I get it, Jess, when you struggle, y'all hadn't won the championship since this fucking elxcupid since the late sixties, early seventies.
Speaker 3: So I get it.
Speaker 2: Your starving, your you have an unquenchable thirst to be a champion again. I get that. And so y'all are willing to accept negative behavior. You'll make a deal with the devil. Oh, Joe, when it comes due, I worry about what the pay, but what he's asking for later, I just.
Speaker 3: Want to deal.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So I don't I don't care whatever it is.
Speaker 3: I'm doing this deal with the devil.
Speaker 2: Whatever he's asking for later, I'm willing to do it if I get what I wanted to be in the meantime. And then when it comes down to what I got to pay, what I have to pay that debt off with, Oh well, I worry about that then. But who's surprised that the Jets are in this situation. I just want to know what rational saying. Individual is surprised the Jets are where they are. You know what?
Speaker 5: The one thing I can say is, even though things aren't good right now, they are two and three.
Speaker 3: Place.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, if they already get out of this hole. Because the a f C is up for grand THEFC is that for gant that division? Oh you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I mean I meant to say. I'm meant to say the FCS is often.
Speaker 5: We don't know, Josh Allen about Jatri were not many now they started drinking may. I don't know why they're throwing that rook you stars.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Oh Joe, You're not gonna win no games throwing for no one hundred and thirty yards.
Speaker 1: You're right, hell you put the rookie in therey thing. He's gonna do better.
Speaker 3: He can't do work.
Speaker 1: You got a left tackle the right tackle that can't block no god damn body.
Speaker 2: So what you think is gonna happen, dream is more athletic than jakobeat.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, we use that.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 5: This is the thing about the Jess. If you are just fan, this is what I can't say about Anon Rogers, even though he looked pitiful, even though he looked abysmal the last game, He's the type of player that can that that can catch fire. Yeah, that can catch fire and look completely different than what he than what he looked last last week, completely different. So I'm worried about him, But I'm not worried about him at the same time, because I know what he can do.
Speaker 2: The New York's term head coach Jeff Ubrick, who announced that they're shifting Todd Downing to offensive play caller Strip Roll from Nathaniel Hackett and Downing last day as OC in Tennessee Titans in twenty twenty two. He was fired after the Tennessee Titans finished thirtieth overall in offense in twenty eighth in points scored.
Speaker 5: Now, how do you people getting jobs?
Speaker 1: What did he finish? What numbers?
Speaker 2: Did he finish thirtieth and overall offense in twenty eighth in points and he's.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be taking over for the New York Jets. We just had a whole offensively last week, right, Okay, I mean make it make sense.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, Nathaniel Hackett got a job, and he had never called plays for Green Bay. He got a job because his boy was Aaron Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers led the Broncos, led the Broncos to believe that if they signed what you call him at the head coach, he'd be willing to come to the Broncos. Everybody saw Nathaniel Hackets painting on full display right now. Now they now owners say they want somebody that's called plays. He got a job at a franchise having never called plays. Okay, when he got an opportunity to call plays, he was good and terrible.
Speaker 1: He goes, hold on, hold on, Joe.
Speaker 2: Gets the job with the Jets, because why won't Joe? They won't set one said individual to come play for them right now now after now you tell me the job you gonna get as an offensive coordinator. After they saw you call plays in Denver and you were awful. You wasn't even what the elephant left on the showground. And everybody knows what the elephant left on the showground.
Speaker 5: Well we know how you got that, yuh though, you know who asks for that, and that's why. And also Aaron Rodgers to get on, to get on that, to get on Pat mcafeel and say, I don't have the power people think I have?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Who Man, who are you fooling?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Dumb dumbs that actually believe that Jet fans they turned Rogers supporters that actually believe that I'm man.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think people understand how much power he does actually have. Once you look, you look at the scenario of going on the goddamn trip. He's supposed to be at mandatory minicamp that lets you know who hold who hold all the goddamn car.
Speaker 2: But they told me everything I need to know about him because Peyton Manning, Patrick Mahone and Tom Brady would have never done that. It told me everything I needed to know about him. I don't even nobody to tell me about him. See I see better than I hear. I hear what he says about winning is the most important thing. Like my grandfather can tell my brother and I y'all told me, y'all told me, y'all gonna take that trash out. I still see it sitting over in the corner. See I see better than not here. I hear what you're saying, but I know what I see. So am I supposed to believe my lying eyes for my listening ears right told me everything I needed to know about him.
Speaker 1: Hold On, I got to use that one. Am I supposed to be my lying eyes?
Speaker 2: Am I supposed to believe my lying eyes or my listening ears. But Joe, all he had to do, all he had to do was your show up ingratiate yourself. He and Gary Wilson are still really not on the same page, Jojo, It's still not Garrett. Hold On, did Gary Wilson win Offensive Rookie of the Year? How does man win Offensive Rookie other year? With what Zach Wilson, Mike White?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Aaron Rodgers, even at this age and as bad as he's playing, is ten fifteen times the players they were ever gonna be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just all.
Speaker 2: Throw the ball. Joe Flackel might have been thrown in the ball. One thing Joe Flacko could do is throw it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: You gotta protect them, Ojoe, gotta protect you because you oh yeah, he ain't moving Nowhere'm going nowhere? Ol Joe, Yeah, uh but because remember hold On. On Wednesday, Aaron Rodgers emphatically denied playing a part in Robert Sola's dismissal from the Jets. During his weekly Pat McAfee show appearance, he said, as far as any of the ridiculous allegations out there, I'm gonna I'm not gonna spend more than a sentence in response to it. And that's that I resent any of those accusations because they are patently false. It's interesting the amount of power that people think I have, which I don't.
Speaker 3: I love Robert.
Speaker 2: I love my exit when I wid him, but guess what I ain't with him?
Speaker 3: I love you know.
Speaker 1: You know what I wish.
Speaker 5: I wish people that were sources always stated who they were.
Speaker 3: Then you wouldn't get no information.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 5: I wish when it came to players, I wish they were dishonesty. I wish they were a PC. I wish when it came to quarterbacks and they gave interviews, I wish they really said what they really felt.
Speaker 1: I wish they really said what they were really thinking.
Speaker 5: All players of PC, I really hate that, and I think it would be so much better. The NFL would be so much more authentic and real if people just even coaches. I wish they just said exactly how they feel about certain players, but they don't.
Speaker 3: I can't say.
Speaker 2: I can't say, y'all, sum Remember you remember how them asked them, did he want to say anything to the team and say no, they got me fired.
Speaker 5: Yep, hey, hey, I said, all the time players get coaches fired. Yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Uh. On Thursday, when asked about the firing and the demotion of offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett, Rogers took the blame. He said, I played better and this doesn't happen. Hold on, Ojo, That's not my first time saying it. But I went on first Take on Tuesday and said, two of the most worst days of my life is when Dan Reeves, who drafted me but forgot to cut me, and Wade Phillips lost their job.
Speaker 3: Because normally when you when a.
Speaker 2: Head coach get fired and you have an interim head coach, Ojo, guess what happened?
Speaker 3: The staff's going. So it's just not one job.
Speaker 2: What's the likelihood you think those Jets, what's the likelihood of anybody that's on the Jets or returning next year, Ojo not happening out? And that's what bothered me, Ojo, because I was like, damn, had I became, and I'm not a quarterback.
Speaker 3: I'm a tight end. This is the way I think.
Speaker 2: Had I became the player that I later became and ended up going into the Hall of Fame, maybe I could have saved their jobs. Maybe I could have. It bothered me. It still does. I talked myosition coach in nineteen ninety three, were Less Stucco. He lives here in Nashville. He called me today, call me sweetheart. He knows all my kids birthday. He'll always a tell tell Kayla happy birthday, t tell k tell the kids happy birthday.
Speaker 3: He remembers all of that right, and he was. I invited him to the Hall.
Speaker 2: Any time I had something going on, I would always invite him. Man, I made the Pro Bowls. I took him and his wife flew in first class. Put him up. All my position coaches even when I wasn't there, Even when I went to the Pro Bowl in Baltimore. Every position coach that I that coached me, I brought him to the Pro Bows them and the wife put him up. It bothered me, oh Joe, because I play a role in that coach getting fired. I wasn't doing what I was supposed to do. And I wish more players understood that. It's like, oh, that's part of okay, but you don't think it's part of it. You don't just think it's part of business. When your ass get cut the pet. Oh man, they did your boy dirty. Blah blah blah nah nah nah. It's a part of the game. It's part of the game. It's part of the game. It's a part of the game. But I just he said I played better. Rogers has completed sixty one percent of his passes one thosy ninety three yards, seven touchdown the fourd exception. His QBR forty nine point one ranks twenty first in the NFL. The Giants offensively are ranked twenty seventh and yards per game to eighty six twenty thirty points per game eighteen point six through the first five games of the season. It's just, bro, I'm like, I just wish he got it. But you know what, here's the problem that he has. He's so arrogant, he's so pompous, he's so cavalier that he believes that if you're not Peyton Manning, if you're not Tom Brady, or you're not someone of the upteenth art, you don't have.
Speaker 3: You should not have an opinion on how he plays.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have opinion on his leadership because he feels that you're beneath him because you didn't play this position. So how dare you critique me? I don't believe. It is my belief and I could be on an island by myself that nobody to beyond reproach.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. They're not They're not at all at all.
Speaker 5: And you know, I don't ever talk about nobody, but man, say he got it got to be said. If you got me talking and saying what it is and what needs to be done, it needs to be fixed, and chastising it, you know something wrong?
Speaker 2: For sure, everybody does but for the but but a lot of people because you want to have a relationship with, say a player.
Speaker 3: If I see the player, I wanted.
Speaker 2: To run over there and doubt be up a man, Hey, hey you want to drink blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: This by such good? Nah.
Speaker 2: I think I ought to them to say what I see, right, I don't have, no, I don't have. Have. I seen a lot of players that I critique and they pretend like they don't see me. Yep, And I pretend like I don't see them too. We both pretend that what happened they want to beat you up.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: I ain't worried about that. I already worry about that. I don't care myself in that way. Oh Joe, they know I got a job to do. It ain't nothing personal. I'm talking about Joe play on the field, going by my bit. No, No, it ain't ain't nothing that ain't no beating.
Speaker 5: Well, let me know, I'm enforcing if anybody listen throughout this year.
Speaker 1: We only in week five. Now, we got a long way to go.
Speaker 5: Now, anybody like feeling a little frog and they want to leap, I could be I could be enforced.
Speaker 2: Now, you gotta worry about James Harris. You take care of James Harrison saust Gardner, take care who James? Who's that debo? Yeah? Okay, Sauce. Gardner says, it's not Solid's fault on team struggles. It's the teams. If I'm being honest, we're doing it for him. Nah, Sauce, I think you might be. I think the defense might be. I think the other side. I don't know, but anyway. Gardner also said Solid change my life which is why we we we text the coach, I appreciate you every year on his birthday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean at that though, I like I like software for speaking out. But soft Wall understand quick. I think it's early for him. I think Sauce is only in his second year, right.
Speaker 3: Third, third.
Speaker 5: He'll understand the nature of this business. You know, it gets dirty, it gets grimy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: This is not the first coach that's going to leave, you know, while he's playing for a team. And he'll understand that. But Softings understand. The problem is on the other side of the ball. It is because if you look at the Jets defense statistically, in almost every category, they within the top five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, still early. I know it's still early in the season.
Speaker 5: They are two and three, but the Jets defense is in the top five in almost every statistical category. The problem is the offense. And I know soft is the teammate. You don't want to see anything throw your teammate under the bus, But we are saying for you, your quarterback needs to play better.
Speaker 3: It's really simple. He just needs to play better.
Speaker 2: Because they every they said that the Jets are quarterback away from a serious threat in the AFC, being a contender.
Speaker 3: The quarterback hasn't played well.
Speaker 2: It's okay to acknowledge that and say, you know what, ben't played well or you know, hey, but we know that. It's not like we're breaking news. Oh Joe, we got a ticker. Our ticker just made his debut. So everybody's in the chat. Y'all can see the ticker strolling along down in the bottom. You know we we know, we hold on.
Speaker 1: Let maok at the chet, let me look at the chat. Threat. I don't see it.
Speaker 3: It's on the video. Joe.
Speaker 1: Oh look, oh boy, we got a tickle. Boy, Yeah, we got a tickle.
Speaker 3: Yes we do.
Speaker 5: Oh Joe, oh but we oh we big time by yeah, big time.
Speaker 1: You got a ticker for saying, well, we gotta tick up. That's that's us.
Speaker 3: That's up.
Speaker 1: I see it everyon on that Green Bay one p m. East Tennessee. Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: What we do? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: O Joe, you ain't you know we slowly be coming down. You know it's gonna take take a spine, but you know we gonna get it right. We're gonna make sure we're gonna have the best.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I like that I like that. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so uh oh Joe Russell Wilson is optimistic about potentially playing on Sunday for the first time during the twenty twenty fourth season. We're confidence that I be ready to play and ready to play at a high level. I think we're being really smart too, uh and trying to understand how it feels. It's my first week week really back with the guys, and I feel really confident about that. Mike Tomlin said earlier in the week that there are multiple variables. He's waved the decision throughout the week of practice. But the door is a jar, which means a jar o Joe, which means slightly open. Wilson to be active on Sunday. You know you always want me to lose and use the word in the sentence, Russ. I played a lot of fun. I played a lot of football games, and there have been a lot of moments. I don't fear them getting ready to go back and rock and roll.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like it. I like Russ getting opportunity to play. I know justsin fieldy played has played somewhat good this year. They started three and oh they lost the last two but offensively, it's not like they've been this awesome juggernaut of an offense that's top three in the NFL putting up outstanding, crazy numbers where a change at the quarterback position would.
Speaker 1: Really affect the Steelers, Right.
Speaker 5: I like Russell Wilson my personal preference, even though I'm not a Steeler fan for that offense.
Speaker 1: Based on his resume, his last year in Denver was not that bad.
Speaker 5: Chat if you look at the statue, look at his numbers his last year and dinner, it wasn't that bad.
Speaker 1: It was good. It was decent. Maybe not the rust that led to goddamn sey off to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: But if we can get a Russ of Old anywhere near the Russ of Old, when you don't turn the ball over and you just do what we ask of you and not put the ball in the hands of the other team, they will be just fine.
Speaker 1: They will be just fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be interested in the scene.
Speaker 1: Well, George Pickts had god damn ball.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, since you since you go there, speaking for the first time since Sunday Night lost to the Cowboys, George Pickens just misquestioned about his explicit message on his eye black.
Speaker 3: In the post game incident.
Speaker 2: With Georgian Llewid Pickens wore eye black that read open effing always for the game and after the game ended fell hook and latter attempt. Pickings janke down Lewis by his face mask as Lewis ran by him and appeared to say something. Pickens said he was unaware of the policy, never seen it before.
Speaker 3: He said, have you seen him before?
Speaker 2: Yes. When it was pointed out that Cameron Hayward had been fining twenty fifteen for writing on his late father's name when his eye black picking was dismissive years ago, he said, when I wasn't in the league so now And asked what happened with Lewis after the game, Pickings said nothing, Hey, it wasn't nothing.
Speaker 1: A little big there, you know.
Speaker 5: Louis uh went by at you know, talking little trend. He snatched him up real quick by the face mask. You know sometimes people, you know, like they like to step on your toe because they know you really can't do nothing.
Speaker 1: So I ain't do nothing, you know, too, too bad to him? Just man, stop playing with me.
Speaker 5: Man. But I you know I didn't know that either. You heard that the eye black thing.
Speaker 1: That I would do.
Speaker 5: But the curse word that I never knew that as much curses be going on out there by when we playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can, you can curse, but you can't just play it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, he spelled it all the way out or was it? I didn't get a chance to see it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, well I have mercy. Sometimes I want to be kids.
Speaker 2: I'm like bro, y'all graduated high school and went to college. Yeah, Bro, you know, the NFL ain't letting you write nothing on no no eye black. They don't let you no thing, no nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh normally normally.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's funny now that you now that I think about it.
Speaker 5: How the hell if I did something or I was dressed my dress code was inappropriate?
Speaker 1: You know, the NFL officer would call down and tell me.
Speaker 5: Even in game, they would come to me on the sideline, tell me to change it. Remember the Remember the long stream of towels y'all used to wear college.
Speaker 1: I would wear stream of towel, not the NFL issue towel. I had a long towel. I cut. I cut the towel.
Speaker 2: You gotta be regulation, you got to be about this load that town NFL.
Speaker 1: Tow by that load went down to my knee.
Speaker 5: Of Yeah, whether you remember when I used to put on the black chint strap or the orangechin strap, it had to be white man, man, tell ojo man, take that off. So I'm surprised that you'd even let him play the whole game. But the damn I'm black.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh well, yeah, I think you're right. You're right.
Speaker 2: I think the thing iso is that when you look at it, is that you would think a person would be smart enough not to use an explicity to do it. Yeah, that that I mean, come on, bro, I understand. I mean they find Cam for writing a message about his dad when his dad passed, So they find him, you think they're gonna let you write something explicit?
Speaker 1: Oh, speaking of us, speaking the fines.
Speaker 5: John Kittner when it was my quarterback in two thousand and three, No, maybe two thousand and two before it, Carson got there, Kidnap, super duper religious, super duper had on the hat in the media. All they had was a cross on the front. They find it. Oh, it's way back in two thousand and two. Hold on, if they found John Kidnap, not when you do it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, first of all, an any media that's the NFL event, it better be NFL approved. We're the one that got that, got that done away with because at the Super Bowl we wore products that wasn't so we was getting thinking about everybody had those hats. They paid, They paid our team lots and lots some money to wear key shirts, hats, so forth, and so on.
Speaker 3: And then a couple of years later Brian urlack I did that.
Speaker 2: They ended up finding air like like one hundred thousand, couple of hundred thousand dollars because he was yeah, he had something that wasn't NFL sanctioned. So anything that's NFL like you had you had a press conference, show you at you know, you in the locker room, that's.
Speaker 3: The NFL, that's the NFL church.
Speaker 2: I think it better have gatorade, It better have nie heat, It better have something that the NFL is getting some money out of, because if it's not, you better not put that on right, you better not put that on home. Now you can have a State Farm because State Farm is the official sponsor or something that's that's NFL has got a bucket, got a hand in. But I'm not surprised. I'm surprised that the George Pickens didn't know. First of all, even if you didn't know, Bro, you think they're gonna let you. Oh, they finding guys for doing the Remember they made you cut out the throat slash they made Yeah, they made they made.
Speaker 3: You cut out bush y'all to do the six shooters.
Speaker 2: They made you cut out anything that that people might conscrew with being violent. And you thought, say, you know what, I ain't know. I couldn't write no explicive on my EyeBlack.
Speaker 5: Hey listen, and it might be an honest mistake knowing knowing George he paid them rules no mind.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: Where you thinking what sporting event that you that you play your participant in that you could write an explicit explicit language on something and it's gonna be okay. You think you can write that on your on your wristband in the NBA? What about your bat and glove and baseball?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: I might be able to put some tape on my tennis racket. It says, if all, if all y'all really come on, O your die. You know you can't write nothing like that, And he gonna put ef.
Speaker 3: Hey, bro jus what they're just like giving away their money?
Speaker 1: But okay, king kid is different man.
Speaker 2: Ezekiel Elliott has only a mass fourteen touches over the past three weeks, eight fewer than Rico, Didyl Ddill, Dondell, Ricoddell, her Clarence Hill. Elliott is apparently dumbfounded by the lack of opportunity and its spoken to coaches regarding his role. Zeek his rush for a career at low three point three yards per carry ninety eight yards on thirty carries. He also has just six passes for thirty six yards. Donald, the team's number one running back at this junction, has been the most effective. He's rushed for two hundred and twenty one yards on fifty four carries and called eleven passes four hundred and one. My only thing is, Zeek, what did they tell you upon your return?
Speaker 3: Did they tell you if.
Speaker 1: You're coming on a return, you should understand that your.
Speaker 5: Production it's going to be like it was when you first got there, and you're definitely not going to be the number one.
Speaker 1: Based on your return. You know that already. They don't have to tell you anything.
Speaker 5: I guess they do understand the business, understand how the game works. I can't think of too many running backs, especially at that position, that went from one team, went somewhere else and came back the expected to be the main guy, still expected to get the same amount of opportunities and carries, to be able to be productive. That's not the way it works. They go over the younger and fresher legs every time and put.
Speaker 1: You in sparingly.
Speaker 2: Do you remember what ze was doing when when last year in Dallas. There's a reason why they let him go.
Speaker 1: Hey he was hurt, he had that big as knee brace on.
Speaker 2: And guess we asked, and he's.
Speaker 3: Two years older.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, listen his last year and got damn New England.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that bad?
Speaker 3: Now, No, it wasn't bad when it come from touchdowns?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: What was what was these numbers in New England? I don't think he had four yards to carry? Oh joe, he might have as just looking it up right quick? Yeah, man, I think he was good, Like I mean, he's gonna get you some tough yard is now thirty one the fourth and one?
Speaker 3: Yeah he can.
Speaker 1: He's falling forward, he falling in with everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred and eighty four carries six hundred and forty two yards three point five yards of carry right now he's three point three. Yeah, so what what if I missing?
Speaker 3: O Joe?
Speaker 1: I need you, like I know, I know what he missing. He missing more opportunities to get that bitch from a goddamn three point five to a six.
Speaker 3: Oh yo.
Speaker 1: That's what he's missing.
Speaker 2: Opportunity to look at his numbers. They dipped every year. Yards have come down every year, O Jo. In that position, that's not a position that you dip every year and then all of a sudden you springboard back up.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just not how it works. At that position.
Speaker 2: He has more carries on that Look those legs, he has more hits on that body. Yeah, you're right, it is what it is. It's and it's okay. But like I said, I need to hear. I need to know what was promised to him. Okay, Zeke, you're gonna be the guy like you once were. You're gonna be our bel cow back. You're gonna be out first. You're gonna know you're gonna get the lions share of the snaps.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get the lions share of the carrier.
Speaker 2: I need to know what was promised to him ojo, then I can better assess. But because I'm looking at it and I'm not, I'm this is what I thought he would be.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I think the fact that I don't even think they promised anything.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 5: They ain't bringing you back and telling you what your role is gonna be. You're gonna you're coming back Urik. Don't have any leopards because you're not that guy right now. And you know you can't come in there and be like and en force the issue. A. I think I need more carriage. I need more opportunities.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I think the more opportunities he gets, the better they might be off with him. Offensively. The numbers wouldn't prove. I think that three point five will go from a three point five to a six if you get more opportunities. The less you give him the worst th numbers gonna look.
Speaker 3: But yo, he's not that anymore. Oo his yards per carries.
Speaker 5: Of coming yeah yeah yeah, I'm not I'm not saying I'm not saying he but he's not young Zeke.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying he Ohio state Zeke.
Speaker 5: You know with the stomach, guy with the abs showing I'm not saying you know, I'm not saying it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know I mean he I mean yeah, he used to have abs. Now you got a pony cag Now he don't pay. You don't have that shirt rolled up no more do Yojo? Oh shoot, I mean Ojo. The yards per carry, the average, the total yards have come down every year.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, he's he's not what he once was.
Speaker 2: And a lot of times we're the last one to see what we've actually become, because we've been great in our oh Joe, in our eyes. Sometimes it's hard for you to see because you only see the reflection.
Speaker 1: Of what you used to be. That's it, that's it, going right there by, that's it, Joe. I ain't eve gonna write that down, But that's good Joe.
Speaker 3: What you used to be?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I used to boy, I was I used to be. I used to be that.
Speaker 3: How was that guy?
Speaker 2: O Joe?
Speaker 3: When I was younger.
Speaker 1: I'm reminiscing right now.
Speaker 2: I take a tie a swinging boot, o' choe. I was swinging and hanging the boot on the tree and swinging up. I'm fifteen yards away. I could pee in it now. I feel on my hand. I'm just saying, oh y, keep it real with Yojo.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 2: I gotta keep a towe on the floor. I ain't hit it, and now I ain't hit the tory. Yeah, I keep a tower on the floor.
Speaker 3: I I just said, O Joe, you have to accept. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes it's hard, it is Ojo. Sometimes it's hard because.
Speaker 5: Because right because right now you know how, you know how it be. I think I could do it. I think I could do every guy, even at even at fifty six.
Speaker 2: I go in the gym sometime and I put that weight on there. I was like, man, I'm like, I'm gonna do man, let me take this. Man, I ain't thirty five, man, let me.
Speaker 3: Take this off.
Speaker 1: I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Yes, Ben, I was doing them dumb bells. I had Jeordan. I say, Joe, I'm gonna get the dumb bell right here.
Speaker 2: Man. I hear like three, I said Jordan. Probably about a month, Jordan, I'd be about eight or ten of these sing right man, it's been two months. I walk by and look at him, say, man, not finna hurt myself.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I did that. I'm okay not doing it anymore. Now I'm a rep specialist. I used to put on that heavyweight on there and do two, three, four reps nine, ten to twelve, hit them ten to twelve, get on up out of there. Nothing something to stimulate the muscle. I stimulate. I don't annihilate. I annihilate the other things. But you know what I'm saying, Oh, Joe, but he that was you know certain the muscle.
Speaker 3: I stimulate, right the huh, I'm nihilated. You know what I'm saying, don't you right? Damn you can Ojo.
Speaker 2: There is a viral video of Dak destroying his Texas mansion so he can build a new one. That's both today on how he doesn't appreciate the coverage around his home renovation project that drew national attention. We can't show that came with We can't show it on Joe because we don't want to get no copyright.
Speaker 5: So I'm sure I'm sure everybody else are. Yeah, but that definite to understand. You know, you're the quarterback of the Dallas County. Everything you do, someone is recording. If someone's recording anything that you're doing, it's going viral. But it's going viral.
Speaker 1: You know what you're gonna get You've got to understand what comes with the territory. Dack. You know that.
Speaker 5: You know that I can't wait to see it. Invite me over. I'll bring you a gift, nice little house woman gift.
Speaker 3: I think that you know what I think it isn't Joe.
Speaker 2: I think the thing is that when we normally we see people like that man they got so much money, they tell the house down they got Man, that's a million dollar home that they tear it down, the build on top of it, and so it kind of puts back like because you know what the first thing happened some Ojo.
Speaker 3: You go buy a car. Man, You know how many.
Speaker 2: People starving in the world and owe Joe biam two hundred thousand dollars car. So if I didn't buy the car, how many people in the world would be starving if I didn't buy this car.
Speaker 1: That's saying two hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: I'm saying.
Speaker 2: People always have ideals of what you should do with your money. Your money, Yeah, okay, I'm like, come on, people, just because somebody wants to get some enjoyment out of their lives and you're not in a position where you can financially, or go buy a car, or go take a vacation, or do X, Y and Z. That don't mean you should try to put pool on somebody else, because they can. And that's the first thing somebody give them. Somebody gave a million dollars, that's all.
Speaker 3: He gave a million more than you. You didn't give ten. Man, if I know, you wouldn't know you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Everybody always talking about if I'd have had this, this is what I would do.
Speaker 3: No, you don't.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't you know, they wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Of course not. But it's easy to say. It's easy to say what you would.
Speaker 1: Do when you don't got it where you.
Speaker 2: Where you don't have to be put to the test to show, Yeah, man, if I had that, man.
Speaker 3: I would do X, Y and Z.
Speaker 1: Bru.
Speaker 2: You can't come tas checking. It's gone before you even see it. So when you do get a little money, you're not doing what you say you're gonna do. That's what That's what it bothers me with people. I ain't got no problem with that. Dak says, I like the area that I live in. I like where I am. You know what I'm gonna tear this down instead of going to try to pay you know what, another three four million dollars just for a plot of land. I could just tear this house down that was probably seven hundred thousand. I got a big enough plot of land. I'll build right on top of this.
Speaker 1: And listen what you got to understand to it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Is it not an expensive as we may think. We talk about Dallas, we talk about Houston.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 5: Will you understand how inexpensive? How much bang for your buck you get in Dallas.
Speaker 1: For a house?
Speaker 3: Yes? Oh yo, you said how much.
Speaker 5: Bang for your buck you get for something hen Miami. Let's say a house on Start Island right now, man, please Start Island that costs twenty eight to thirty men.
Speaker 1: You can get something like that in Dallas a Houston for five?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Huge? I'm like, what man?
Speaker 3: What the oh yo? You know?
Speaker 2: Why don't bother me because what dak doing? Don't none of that come out of my pocket?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember, and I'm sure you can.
Speaker 2: You could attested this when you were younger and didn't have no money, and you hurried what somebody paid for a car, or somebody paid for jeans or watch? You was like man, I would never do that, And when you got some money, you could guess what you were the guy that said you would never be man.
Speaker 3: Ain't nowhere.
Speaker 2: Hell, I played two hundred thousand car They gonna get me to point b yeh me a what that tale of time? Yep, that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I don't get I don't get mad at what people do with their money. I get mad if somebody squanders somebody else's money, right, that's what I get. Your money, Oh Joe, whatever you do with the fifty eleven jobs do checks? If Ojo saying you know what, I'm gonna cash all these checks and I'm gonna burn this money, I'm gonna thank you a damn food.
Speaker 3: But that's Ojoe money.
Speaker 1: He made it right.
Speaker 2: I don't get mad at people for doing with their money or choose the lifestyle that they live.
Speaker 3: Ain't got nothing do with me. I ain't losing no sleep. I don't lose sleep.
Speaker 2: I don't sleep well anyway, But I don't lose sleep about anything because guess what, I ain't worried. I ain't trying to keep up with the Joneses, because see you trying to keep up with the Joneses. The Joners. The Joneses are sleeping good because they know how they're gonna pay for that. You donet get all this ish and you don't know how to pay for it, and you.
Speaker 3: Lord Mercy, I show hope this happened. I show hope that happened, Na.
Speaker 5: And you know, you know what's scary on two and when you think about it, especially in this economy or just in general, when there are people that are trying to keep up with the Joneses, that don't make the Joneses money or don't have the kind of revenue coming in like the jones and those individuals scare me because they will do anything anything to be able to keep up and maintain a lifestyle that they know they can't afford.
Speaker 1: Yes, that that that's that scares me.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah, someone that is willing to.
Speaker 1: Do anything when it come to women.
Speaker 5: When it come to women, I mean, obviously, you know my situation is just and in general, women that want to look a certain way, knowing you don't make that kind of money, it's possible, there's only one way to get it, and you're willing to go to any link to make sure you maintain and be able to portray that lifestyle. How you look, that's scary, look because I forget.
Speaker 3: How you look. I got a couple of dollars on me. Hey he was swamp ain't No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that you're right. I'm with you.
Speaker 5: I'm with you when you're right. I'm just saying that type of stuff scared me. Yeah, for sure, just the just the thought of it. You go, you you do anything, you'll you'll cross me. Just be able to you know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, man, are you right?
Speaker 1: I stay I stay from around that brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just I'm That's how I am about you. I live within my means. I got what I got man, that's all you man. You don't win up man, if I I'm comfortable in this. Yeah, y'all want y'all want somebody to be dressed with three piece suit.
Speaker 3: Y'all want somebody to be l B down. Bro, I made the gas.
Speaker 5: Station LVY LVY, who l be down? You know, it's it's okay every blue moon, Yes, it's okay. You know, to treat yourself, it's okay. But every goddamn time you step up the house, you and you and you in high fashioned Hi, looking like the goddamn Mannigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, Yeah, but it's a women like that old Joe. They can't go out the house unlets. They got a makeup, got everything to the nine. I like we going to a rest were going to a restaurant. Were the most expensive thing on the menu A forty five dollars?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you got a dress like that? Yeah? Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: Look what you what you're wearing? Oh, you're gonna get dressed. You looking at what I'm wearing.
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 3: Tu up what.
Speaker 2: This is all I got for you? And the food gonna taste the same, right, the volume