Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: And we're back top of the week. How's everyone feeling?
Speaker 1: How are you feeling?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I feel great? You look do I really? Oh? I feel like I look tired. I feel like this is the best you're gonna look.
Speaker 2: Oh, for sure, this is this is this is good as it gets.
Speaker 1: For sure. You're not wrong there. Don't look back on these years, these photos and videos and be like, oh I was a stud for sure. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I think, uh, I guess I'd have to ask Themraic because she speaks for all women. The grays are popping out, and women seem to like them. I think if I if I go full gray, I might have a whole How.
Speaker 1: Does that whole for gingers? Y'all? Are y'all? Does your body allow you to go gray? Or is it just like ginger? The grays is popping Oh, I thought that was like rust It's like a little you know what I mean. It's like it's still ginger. You think my beard is rustling.
Speaker 3: Not.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's it's like, you know, it's still ginger, but it's like it's just different shades of gin, like you got the movie Shades of Gray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like shades of ginger.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean my body overall is confused with hair. Yeah, black eyebrows, red hair. It's fucking weird.
Speaker 1: It's all good, man.
Speaker 2: But you know, other than that, it was a rough, rough weekend for the Yanks. But I'm still I'm here, I'm still standing with my But.
Speaker 1: It was, it was. It was a rough one.
Speaker 2: Want to talk about it was a rough one to say the oh, man, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have faith.
Speaker 4: I think listen, man, it's it's not over yet, not over. We just got to get the next one. Let's just get the next one. That's what we tell ourselves every Just get the next one.
Speaker 1: Just get the next one. Man, it's all good.
Speaker 2: Speaking of which, you'll probably appreciate this. You remember when I went on that the bus trip.
Speaker 1: You have never family would probably appreciate this, and I appreciate it. By the way, No, I actually think you.
Speaker 2: I think you will actually Okay, remember I went on that bus trip where we spread ashes at Yankee Stadium everything you.
Speaker 1: Mean on Jerome Avenue, Yes, yes, of course. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So a group chat was started like leading up to that, so people could send their money this and that. This group chat has gone so off the rails after that Yankee.
Speaker 4: Game, it's still happening, it's still going. Well, it's the playoffs, see it. Naturally, I have to keep going.
Speaker 2: You would think that we'd be talking about the Yankees. No, this is the Black Liberation Army for old white guys from North Jersey.
Speaker 1: Okay, no context, ad me, ad me. That's my type of chat right there.
Speaker 2: I'll even show you exactly where it went off the rails. It was photos from the bus trip was the last text. Then no context, no conversation. Team forty seven is the man? Explanation point explanation point Team forty seven. Who's that Donald Trump? O?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: Then it moves on to I never met Charlie Kirk, but it feels like I lost a friend. This dude was so full of life and knowledge. She was the best thing that ever came along for everyone in their twenties and thirties. This guy's just phenomenal. How does anyone think they could ever get away with this.
Speaker 1: Yankee group chat? I was not saying it's gone so far left? No, it's dude.
Speaker 2: I think I really think my dad should be like behind museum glass.
Speaker 1: He I think he's the only Irish democrat.
Speaker 4: Left was like he's behind museum. That's how he feels every day in his life, like he's behind museum glass.
Speaker 1: Yo, the change is just insane.
Speaker 2: Like everybody I grew up around was Irish Democrats, like.
Speaker 1: After JFK.
Speaker 2: Like it was a law like I've told you, which I'm not not exaggerated.
Speaker 1: It was Jesus Jeter and.
Speaker 2: JFK on my mother's fucking judged the man. At one point I forgot I was must have been in like fifth or sixth grade. I wrote like a hero essay, like about like Michael Jordan. No, I think it was like Terrell Davis or some ship. My dad was so pissed he.
Speaker 1: Wrote a hero essay about Crell David.
Speaker 2: It was one of those like when you're in fucking elementary school that you gotta fucking write like about your hero or whatever. So my dad found out that I did it on Terrell Davis, and the next morning in our bathroom was a picture of JFK. And he wrote a sticky note that said hero. So I'm telling you, and my dad is still an Irish democrat, like and even you know, my grandfather even like fucking volunteered Jimmy Hoff like the whole fucking thing. Yea. So to see this group chat go from just a good old yankee, Yeah, let's talk about let's talk about Judge.
Speaker 4: No, that's how it happens. Man, while we're all here, let's just talk about some other shit.
Speaker 2: I thought when they said all rights they were talking about Judge.
Speaker 1: I didn't know was Colin Kaepernick.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly, that's exactly what he talked about me and that group chat.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: That's what type of chat is insane. I need to be in some chats like yo.
Speaker 2: But listen, if they want to idolize Charlie Kirk, that's their prerogative, that's cool or whatever. What bothered me was just a few years ago everyone in my family referred to podcasting as being unemployed. Okay, now a podcaster is their hero.
Speaker 1: That's how life works. Yeah, that's how it happens. That's exactly how it happens.
Speaker 2: I mean, part of me was like, damn, I should probably just get out of this group chat. But that needs But it's the funniest thing by far that is happening in my life right now is anytime I get a notification I cannot wait to see what it's doing.
Speaker 4: But that's the type of those are the type of guys that need a podcast, like those type of.
Speaker 1: One hundred. They don't give a fuck Like that's who needs the podcast.
Speaker 2: People that don't like Exit eleven or something, just some Turnpike shit.
Speaker 1: They don't give a fuck. Just record it, put it out.
Speaker 4: They don't care what it's doing, they don't care how many views it got. Somebody needs to hear this type of shit. Absolutely, why not?
Speaker 1: It's it is a great group chat to say the least.
Speaker 4: We are backspontsor about boost smobel. Yes, unlet meed talk texting data.
Speaker 1: How much I don't know, dollars a month. There you go.
Speaker 2: Merchants on sale right now new roy mul dot com also for five dollars a month the whole month, just five bucks. You can listen to every episode ad free, as well as some additional content, some fun stuff. We actually on Patreon on Friday. Had an amazing live stream. I had a great time.
Speaker 1: Yes, shout out to everybody that came through for the live stream.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Demars's thighs and cheeks. Yes they carried, they carried the show.
Speaker 5: Shout out to.
Speaker 6: Peach for being here at eleven a m and busting his ass and putting a page Peech.
Speaker 1: I love you, man. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you.
Speaker 2: Man, There's plenty of things I'm sure to for Peech.
Speaker 1: It's nothing I wouldn't do for you, Peach.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Patreon, we did a little DJ segment with Eden. We got and condolences is his dog passed away and I I considered pets to be family members of condolences to yes.
Speaker 4: How trust me, that's I cried like a baby last ship when I lost Miles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it's tough.
Speaker 2: So condolences to to Edding's dog and thank you for putting on a great set.
Speaker 4: Like I got a different, different level of respect for now. I've always respected at him, but actually seeing him DJ, like in his DJ element because you know how you don't know your Fred but on DJ, like, all right, man, what you be doing in them spots up town, just set a playlist and let it run like but no editing was like mixing blended.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I've seen edd and DJ before, but it was uptown at the Bronx Brewery and ninety nine point nine percent of the demographic with Spanish. Yeah, so it was a lot of Gasolina being played. Yeah, great blends or whatever, just not I don't need four hours of that. So I wasn't I wasn't sure what ed outside of that environment was.
Speaker 1: But he he smoked it.
Speaker 4: Listen man, he put on al Green At one point, I looked at Editing and I was like, all right, man, like, come.
Speaker 2: On, bro, not the records on the remix st Agreen and not you know it exists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not the single, not the single from that al Green album, Like he dropped the album cut. Yeah, but thank you for everybody that came to the office party.
Speaker 1: We appreciate it.
Speaker 4: And everybody that was in the live stream in the chat. Shout out to Matt from the Zoom Zoom room.
Speaker 1: He pulled up.
Speaker 4: He had a good time. Matt didn't leave until I left, Like I left at three am. After I like swept and everything out there and put the garbage out. Matt left like like thirty minutes before me. I didn't even know Matt was still here.
Speaker 5: He came.
Speaker 1: He was like, I just want to thank you. I was like, you still here.
Speaker 6: You gotta have a conversation about like we got to have better team meetings because when Matt was in the party, I was just like, oh, hey, your name is what Matt? All came, nice to meet you. It took me until the zoom I mean the stream was at eight. I didn't find out Matt was from the Zoom Zoom room until nine thirty.
Speaker 1: I thought it was trade at first. While I walked in Yo, I thought it was.
Speaker 5: He said his name was Matt. I'm like, okay, Matt.
Speaker 1: I think all people look like that. Yeah, you know my group chat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was Matt from the Zoom Zoom room. Man, but shut out to Matt for pulling up having a good time.
Speaker 2: We had a nice pep talk with him as well on the live stream because he was he was itching a Texter.
Speaker 1: But nah, man, so I had a good time.
Speaker 6: I don't know what happened with him in tank Top Bay one of the people that was on the stream, because we couldn't the people in the already couldn't hear you guys when you were talking in Mike. So we have no idea what happened over there. I know, we don't.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: Oh and when Tata Bay said on the couch, yes, yeah, oh she know she was just talking and saying how you know, she was just having a good time chilling in.
Speaker 5: But with Matt, you.
Speaker 6: Guys say, you said something like, y'all you sitting right next to her, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were. We were trying.
Speaker 4: They were sitting next to each other, but like they weren't having no conversation. It looks awkward when you're sitting next to somebody and y'all not saying nothing to each other. It's like you could It's okay, it's a party, I could speak to each other.
Speaker 2: So and when you're tall and quiet, it's also weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just being tall and.
Speaker 4: You it's just a weird job of breaking the eye. She poured a shot in Matt's mouth.
Speaker 1: Allegedly. No, it's on stream now.
Speaker 2: I think we changed the angle back to edings.
Speaker 1: We went back to editing on that. I bad. I didn't mean to put that out there, but I'm not shout out to everybody that came through. Man, it was a good time.
Speaker 2: We were just encouraging Matt to get back out there. You know, he seemed a little down still from the situation, and and yeah, we were just trying to get him to have a conversation with with a lovely young lady. Yeah, and you know she was honest as far as you know. She wasn't available at that time. But I didn't think that's today. I think matcha hit her with what you're not allowed to have friends?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that always was always always.
Speaker 2: Work every time you say that you become friends with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was a good time.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Shout out to everybody that came through. We got to do those more often.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little have a little you know, a little shitting dig in the in the office.
Speaker 2: What I mean I left. What happened with to the Aftes, Well, no stream went off. It looked like it was a little it was getting a little crazy.
Speaker 1: And here I too left no Editing. I thought he was gonna pack up, and you know, Editing just started partying.
Speaker 4: His homeboy made about seventeen more hookers. You know what I'm saying. Like we kept the party going. Piege was here, like I was here, My cousin was here, had some of my homegirls pull up, and they looked like everybody was just chilling to have a conversation. I was like, all right, as long as that Edit's gonna keep the music going. Fucking we heah, yeah no.
Speaker 2: Once I saw the homegirls come out, I don't want to fuck with the vibe. I thought you were he was gonna run the two man, so.
Speaker 1: I got everybody was chilling. Everybody was having a good time. Man. PG was playing ping pong for about an hour like by himself.
Speaker 4: No, pat the table up like for him and Eden would come back to the deep, to the rig and put another playlist.
Speaker 1: Don't let that run it, go back to ping pong. Man, Oh, give me beer pong. I was like, we have a beer pong, said ping pong, beer pong, Yes, beer pong.
Speaker 2: Well it was it was fun, Jamarson. You looked like you had a great time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, streaming is interesting like that.
Speaker 2: We did we block a certain person's email before the stream?
Speaker 6: No, they got off, they got off. I love people who don't like looking at ship. That's gonna piss them off.
Speaker 2: What minute mark, and you ain't doing nothing crazy.
Speaker 6: They were there for like two minutes. They were like, okay, you look why.
Speaker 1: Like they don't know they don't know.
Speaker 6: No, people like you know, I like people that like their peace, that like to sleep at night.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, but it was it was if he's listening. You didn't do anything like it was chilling.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that, Yeah, it wasn't. It wasn't that type of party. It was Thomas. Everybody was having a good time, just chilling.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It was good. It was a good vibe, good energy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Shut out to everybody that came out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. Other than that was pretty quiet.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Quiet weekend. I went outside. I went to beatrice birthday party. Happy birthday to birthday.
Speaker 1: Have you ready to be pulled?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: B was here for the for the stream as well. It was cool little Saint Peter's reunion. Be still stays in contact with people I have not seen fucking like fifteen years, So that was cool.
Speaker 4: I love people like that, people that stay in contact with people you don't. So when they have something like you see everybody that you don't as much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dope.
Speaker 2: And it was crazy just to see a bunch of people like now with facial hair. Yeah, it was like, I remember you just didn't you got a beer?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah, I was cool on that ship. Regular weekend would you end up doing I didn't do.
Speaker 1: It this week and I was chilling. I went to Uh, I went to dinner. Uh.
Speaker 4: When we had the party Friday, went to dinner Saturday to the spot that I have been trying to. It's like a vegan spot in the city that I've been looking at for a few months, and I was like, you know, let me try this spot for that because it's like a it's like a So it's a it's a restaurant group that has different vegan restaurants. I've been to, like I think they have like six of them, and I've been to like three. So I'm trying to experience all of the different restaurants. So I experienced another one this week and it was pretty It was pretty good. Actually I got to go back and try some more stuff on them, and the girl was looking at me like, shure, that's enough food, because I was trying to order a little bit of everything.
Speaker 1: Dope dope spot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that was it went the Saturday Sunday chill and the crib cleaned up a little bit. That was it kept chill this weekend.
Speaker 1: Watched The Giant. Yeah the Giants said Jesus was a rough weekend for this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't know, man, Hopefully the next the next wind it was an abu Dhabi.
Speaker 1: They did win.
Speaker 4: Okay, so at least the next one paying them to. I mean, listen, man, they trying to listen man. I just read something that said Elon musk Can now has enough money to buy the entire NBA, the entire MLB, in the entire NFL.
Speaker 1: And Flint still does not have drinking water. Yes, correct, correct?
Speaker 4: So that was that was that was a fun tidbit. Then over the weekend like, oh, Elon can buy all.
Speaker 1: Three major sports leagues in America and still have twenty billion left over.
Speaker 2: Like so you know whatever, listen man, you let that party run him up with that type of money.
Speaker 1: It'll be back to white.
Speaker 2: Baseball, not to white old fucking Dominican or Puerto.
Speaker 1: Rican white baseball is nasty.
Speaker 2: And I mean, according to them, China and Japan had the same thing. So any Japanese, China, no China, no Communists, we can't do that. It's gonna be very interesting once once Elon starts starts running every major sporting event.
Speaker 1: But fucking crazy ship.
Speaker 2: Other than that, I mean, the puff thing happened was that on Friday or Saturday Friday. You can't before we came in, I'll admit, I did leave the stream up, not remembering that you can't have cameras in the New York City court. So I literally just left my laptop open of a live stream of seeing and then thinking I was going to see the results, and it was just a shot of one hundred century Street. Yeah for five hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I don't think cameras were allowed in the court room. Yeah, no, New York City doesn't allowed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but either way, Diddy was sentenced to I believe fifty months yep, for in prison for four years.
Speaker 1: About four years.
Speaker 4: I don't think he'll serve a full four years, but it is you know, I think that his his team kind of felt like he would have the chance to go home of Friday and be released. They are going to file an appeal, I think immediately. Some people have mixed feelings about it, for like, you know, fifty months wasn't enough. Some people look at other people that have had worst cases being found guilty of, you know, child sexual assault, who've only gotten like ten months, and you know some of them months well yeah, some of them no months at all. So you know, people started comparing and things like that in light of the sentence.
Speaker 1: In when it came down.
Speaker 4: But I think that, you know, if if I'm Puff's team, this has to feel like some sort of a victory in a sense, because they were looking at a maximum of maybe ten or eleven years to the game fifty months and he probably won't do the full four years. He probably gets them. He's gonna get time served obviously, which how long has puffing in a little over a year okay, I think a little over a year.
Speaker 1: So he'll probably do two years, about.
Speaker 4: Two years, maybe a year and a half in a halfway house or something like that. But I mean, you know, either way, you know this. I think that this chapter is coming to a close again. They are gonna follow appeal and try to get this fifty months or reduced as well.
Speaker 1: But I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: But even in the time that you do appeals, it may take as long as the time he's even gonna serve for you that point.
Speaker 1: And it'll all be time served. Yah.
Speaker 2: So I mean, Puff is it now for two years? I do want to ask y'all, what does it look like when Puff gets out for him? I mean, he had his statement that he said to the judge that he's completely changed, he was on drugs, and you know, a typical typical response to a judge that's about to sentence you what, what do we think it looks like when he gets out, Is Puff gonna be quiet? Or are we getting the full redemption Christian tour.
Speaker 4: I don't think he'll be quiet. I don't, I don't. I don't know if quiet is the word. I think his energy will be different. I think that, uh, you know, he'll he have to change his And he said, if you look at it, he's he's kind of already started that with the whole love thing, you know what I mean, Like he kind of started trying to change his demeanor and tone a little bit, you know, years ago.
Speaker 2: And I think we can speculate on some of the reasons that, like, all right, maybe some ship's.
Speaker 1: Coming down the pipeline. I gotta do a little image.
Speaker 4: Clean up my act a little bit. So I think that, you know, we'll see a different a different Diddy. But I don't know if he'll he'll go full Christian. I don't know if he'll go Gospel. And you know, I don't know if he'll start preaching the world. I don't think he'll go that far. But I do think that he will. I mean, he'll be forced to make some lifestyle changes. Somebody like Puff doesn't want to do a day in jail. He's already been in there a little over a year and now has more time to go. So you know, sometimes this may be what Puff needed to kind of like, you know, shake him up and show him that, hey, man, listen, even when you got money and power, like you'll have to go sit down and you know, sit in these environments that you know, somebody like you doesn't want to be and you used to a life of luxury. You don't want to have to be sitting in no fucking small ass cell, you know, eating his food and things like even though I'm pretty sure he's living good in it. I'm pretty sure he's getting the food that he wants and things like that, but you still don't want to be in there. So I think that he'll change his lifestyle a little bit. But I still I think he'll still be the same Puff in terms of businessman, and I'm trying to you know, acquire his businesses back and things like that, or start new businesses and new ventures and things like that. I think that's just a part of who he who he'll always be. But in this personal life, I think he'll we'll see a different or feel a different tone from him.
Speaker 2: You think he'll buy a revolt back from Dame?
Speaker 1: Why why what? Why do you not start revolt? No, Dame didn't start, No, I said Puff. No.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think he'll go that route. I think it'll be new everything. It'll be new new ventures. He'll still be still, He'll still be didding and still be, you know, the businessman and the entrepreneur that we know him to be.
Speaker 1: But I think he I think he wants to kind.
Speaker 4: Of start things, you know, from scratch and build build build platforms and build brands again, which is something that obviously he's one of the greatest at doing. I think that he'll just it'll be different. Everything will be different for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I guess, and we don't have to say on this for too long, but a lot of what Puff has done in the past to get to the mogul that he is required people as far as drinking your liquor wearing your clothes, listening to your music. I mean, we've seen that on the music side, people generally don't really give a fuck what any artist does, they'll probably still listen to their music. I'm sure R Kelly is streaming through the roof currently. But as far as the stuff that may puff the businessman and the money that we know him to have, that came from us wearing his clothes and drinking his products pass Like, I just don't know if anyone's going to do that. Like if you if you're at the club and buying bottles, are you buying Puff's new alcohol, Like you look kind of fucking nuts? Are you wearing a Puff T shirt?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 4: We've seen people support him outside the courtroom. We've seen people down and down this sy industry with bottles of baby oil and things like that, still supporting them and things like that. So he still has people that support him no matter what.
Speaker 6: The influencer, the people who influence though, are they doing that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think so, man.
Speaker 4: I keep telling him people people really don't care, like if it doesn't directly affect them. I don't think people care as much y'all think they do.
Speaker 2: But even if they don't care, if you're going, let's just use the liquor as the example, Like with the amount of options you have for liquor, even if you don't care what did he did. I don't know if you're just gonna rush to go support it just because you don't care. Out of all the options of vodka and tequila that you can get, I think you'd probably just be like, you know what, I'll get to those. Yeah, even if you don't care what he did, I mean, it's gonna be tougher for Puffman then even he probably thinks, just based off the twenty years of business that he's been so successful in, it just requires everyone to support and buy your products. And I don't know if that's a thing.
Speaker 4: Now you think that he should just kind of like go off the grid and just be a family man.
Speaker 2: I think you should just just disappear, completely disappear.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad at that. Like, if I'm him, I would probably go that route. Like me, if I was in that position, I would definitely go that route. Like, you know what, Let me just completely just live a completely differ life. I don't want to be in front of the cameras. I don't want to be you know, on the blogs. Just go somewhere where I can just be live them out my years. An old man on the beach eating fucking seafood and fruit and shit like that, like and just chill like I wouldn't. I wouldn't want to be definitely wouldn't be on the party in a night club anymore. You would never see me in a nightclub again.
Speaker 2: Absolutely insane if he did that. But I mean, I should, he should. He should look at Sugar as an example. Sugar could have been as rich as Jimmy I bean right now if you just would have fucking disappeared. Staying in the mix is what got him jammed up with everything. I think it's a tragedy would happen on the set of a straight out of competent and I think they're you know, rest in peace to the gentleman. But should should get some grace. So he didn't intentionally try to kill someone. But when you've been in the public eye pissing people off this long, no one's gonna have grace for you, especially in the courtroom.
Speaker 1: They couldn't wait to lock you up.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: You think if puff crosses the street wrong, mm hmm, it's gonna be a thing. And if he stays in the spotlight, more and more cases are going to come out. I'm not saying true or not. I just know for a fact people are going it will be a waterfall more and more victims. The more somebody sees somebody is when ship gets brought up. Like matter of fact, most of the time when people get canceled, it's usually when they're like announcing something positive that they're doing, and then everyone figures out everything bad that they've done in their past. If you just fucking stay out of the light, Huff could probably live a pretty good life.
Speaker 1: With his family.
Speaker 2: It's just gonna get worse if he gets back on his diddy bob shit and is outside.
Speaker 6: But sorry, just some people who will say that Puff is a narcissist and he needs that spotlight like he doesn't want someone in quiet.
Speaker 1: Characteristics of it.
Speaker 4: You gotta remember Puff's start was as a party promoter. Yeah, so he's always been the party guy by just by nature.
Speaker 1: That's how he got his start.
Speaker 4: In college, he was throwing parties, you know, I mean the unfortunate tragic events that happened that it was city college, right, Yeah, it was a city college and you know, somebody lost how many.
Speaker 1: People lost their lives there? It was a couple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so but you know, going all way back then to the early nineties, maybe even the late eighties.
Speaker 1: Like Puff has been. You know, he's been a party guys that he got his artist to pop in the beginning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he you know, to kind of completely detach from that. You know, it might be tough for him, but I think this is he's in this predicament because of his lifestyle, so naturally he has to make changes to his lifestyle. He has to slow down completely, he has to find different ways to you know, find creative inspiration and things like that. If he still wants to do that, but it can't be you know, the way he's done it because look where it got him. His lifestyle got him, you know, essentially fifty months in prison. So he'll make some change. I think he has to make some changes obviously. I don't know if he completely disappears though. I don't know if I see that. Yeah, I don't know if I see him completely going you know, off the grid and just we only seeing certain pictures of him on the beach every two three years.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know if he is back though. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, to Demarrius's point, I wouldn't say that America has the greatest rehabilitation prison system of where Puff could make a complete one eight mix that with somebody that has narcissistic tendencies.
Speaker 1: He's probably used to be right back outside. Nah, I don't think it's.
Speaker 5: Halloween coming up? Oh no, no, sorry, when he gets out Halloween.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, he probably throwing parties in the day room.
Speaker 1: Like, nah, man, he ain't you bro.
Speaker 6: When you're used to being the center of attention, your life thrives on being the center of attention.
Speaker 5: That does not just go away with jail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when you fifty, because he'll be what sixty by the time he gets out probably, yeah, he listened, man, No, he'd be almost sixty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't be.
Speaker 2: Outside Puff was fifty partying like he was twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look where he's at. Fair.
Speaker 2: I think it wouldn't be prison more or less. If he gets completely off drugs through this process, that could maybe be the turn and everything, because I think a lot of Huff's lifestyle was driven by drugs, and why he was able to party that much was because of those and the want to party. I mean we read even the paperwork, like he literally had people on staff that literally just carried around his fucking Molly and Coco.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's why he can't put hisself in those environments. You know, if you're an addict, and you know, a recovering addict, you can't put yourself right in the middle of the temptation and be like, you don't let me see if I'm completely over this life, and no, you completely remove yourself from that. It's still ways to have sixty year old good fun though, Like you can still have funny your sixties in party, but it's a different type of thing now. It's you know, few of my you know, relatives, friends, family, kids, come out of the house, barbecue. You can still have a good time and you know, enjoy life. But being in that mix and doing those things, you you can't. You can't come home and do that.
Speaker 2: Well, we were wrong about Gunna and Thug as far as who would work with them, features, producers, et cetera. With this, I mean, do you think in the event Puff wants to continue to make music that we get Love to Love Deluxe at the same yes caliber, which is kind of crazy when all this happened, because I think that's probably aside from no way Out, it can compete with Last Train of Paris that was one of the greatest bodies of work Puff has ever put up, which you're saying something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, Produce is still going to work with them. Rights are still going to work with him.
Speaker 2: But he's getting the same Justin Bieber feature that he's getting from Love the first album Justin Bieber.
Speaker 6: Maybe because of their past relationships. He's not getting KNI that's not happening, but Justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Probably they called Beab's a victim that Bieber is not doing. No, he's not giving Puff no vocals. He's not saying.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is when people and I'm not saying that this is true, but this could happen. When people have known people their entire life. Sometimes it's like you're going to work with me on this or this information that I have that nobody else's have will suddenly lead like people hang things over people's head. And there's also y'all call people was calling them a victim. There's also a loyalty to certain shit, Like I don't know. I'm just saying I'm not if it happened, I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's definitely gonna continue to make music. I just don't know what relationships are still there with artists are still available for him to call and get a verse from.
Speaker 6: I feel like Diddy has a lot of information on a lot of people, and he gonna start calling him favorite whopsgas with tapes. I don't know if it's like that, but yeah, that's possible, not putting blackmail on people's names.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you see what he did do his last producer. What do you do his last producer?
Speaker 2: What was that guy's name again, Rodney Ricky, something like that, Rod hot Rod.
Speaker 1: Yes, hot Rod was a rapper in j Unit.
Speaker 2: It was not hot Rod did not produce the Love album. Well hilarious if hot Rod did. But yeah, I mean, if you're going off the last one, the Dream, uh, jo Queeze, Summer Walker, French Montana, Justin Bieber, Jasmine Sullivan, Tyler Klani, Coco Jones, Mary J. Blige, Tianna Taylor, Jeremiah Burna Boy, John Legend.
Speaker 1: You don't think you get a Mary verse.
Speaker 5: I'm sure he'll definitely get a married.
Speaker 1: Verse right until, Yeah, Mary seems forgive me. I'm telling you, man, I think people really just don't care. Probably I'm going.
Speaker 4: Took at it like, yo, he did his time. You say this old he came home. Because here's the thing too, that people don't understand Themarus.
Speaker 1: People knew about a lot of this ship when was going on, when it was happening, you know what I'm saying. Like, so it's like you know, like, but.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's about people caring. It's about who. It's about who's supporting you, and will people withdraw their support from you because they see you supporting someone else? Like, yeah, people turned on Global real people.
Speaker 4: Would you support them after this if you had a relationship with them, I wouldn't have a relationship with Puff and be aware of anything like that.
Speaker 6: No, I wouldn't. But I'm also not. I am also talking from a broke person's point of view. I don't have millions of dollars on the line like that can change things for different people. But as far as like caring about things, yeah, some people don't care, but their fans might care. So like I was, like I was saying, Globe people were attacking Gloriala because Glorilla, who had previously been on tour with Meg. Glorilla posted reposted something and sometimes when you repost posts from Instagram, the song that the original poster posted with it will show up on your story. The song happened to be a Tory lane story. People went crazy, Like you never like attaching yourself to certain people on accident, on purpose.
Speaker 5: You can lose some of your own fans doing that.
Speaker 2: So but Glow could just buy Megabag and be fine, right anyway, That wouldn't just fix it big bag.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but the people might be afraid to work with Diddy because especially women, because they might lose support from him.
Speaker 2: Which is also interesting that you bring up Tory Lanez because I think when he gets.
Speaker 1: Out of jail that he'll be fine.
Speaker 2: That first album might be Thriller level. Of the amount of people that are going to want to work with him. Yep, He's going to have every A list feature, every A List producer. Anything that Tory Lanez wants on this project is going to be met, which they are going to champion Tory Lanez.
Speaker 1: They will champion.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying said thriller in terms of I think he's going to make an album close to Thriller. No, I'm saying as far as the resources that he will be given, which is the complete opposite of what I think Puff would be given when he gets out of jail. It's just weird how the perception of things goes where I think the whole industry clearly loves and still supports Tory Lanes, whereas Puff, I'm not sure it's going to be like that, and they both are attached to harming women. So it's weird just how the world works in that way.
Speaker 4: People care about what they care about if it means, you know, they have a personal relationship.
Speaker 1: You know how this is.
Speaker 4: People turn the blind out to things. It's like, nah, that's my homeboy. I know he did some wag shit, but that's my man.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, I'm out the gate. I think you'll have a Drake feature. I think he'll get any feature he wants. I think people cannot wait to help Tory Lanes once he.
Speaker 1: Gets out of jail, that's what you're saying, and sick.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's just it's not like this is it's even really like a theory. We've seen the outlying support for the last few years for him. I think every label is going to want to meet with him. I think, yeah, just I think it's going to be drastically different than what we've seen with most people that have been convicted of harming women.
Speaker 1: But why do you think that? Because I mean I told you that.
Speaker 2: I think generals should study Tory Lanez's like PR team, like he has NET and Yahu level PR at this point, how he spun that and everything that he put into the media, even from jail, made everyone actually believe that he did not shoot a woman after he apologized on a jail call for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but even that, I don't think that people there's nobody.
Speaker 1: I don't think people think that he didn't do it. I think people don't care that he did it.
Speaker 2: I think people gotta stop.
Speaker 1: But those people got to stop. Let's like just say, you don't care that he did it.
Speaker 4: You don't care about Megan, you don't care what happened between them. It was some domestic ship, they were dating, fucking whatever they were doing, got drunk, things happen.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 4: But we people got to stop saying that that who they said shot Magan now coach, because every week I for it changes. Firstly, what she didn't get shot? She stepped on glass? Yes, And in every week who shot it changes?
Speaker 1: So I don't. I believe.
Speaker 2: I believe Oswald shot her.
Speaker 1: Okay got it?
Speaker 4: So this week is Oswald Lee Harvey got you?
Speaker 1: I don't. I think.
Speaker 4: I just think again back to people just don't care, and I think that, you know, we we sit back and we try to think that people care and hope that people care about certain things the way you know others do, but people really don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: We can definitely move on from this. My last question, who does Tory Lane's first interview? Who does Puff's first interview? Puff going Gail got to tell both?
Speaker 5: I was just about to say Puff's going to gil Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Puff is definitely going to Gail for sure.
Speaker 2: Gail might go to whatever federal prison Puff ends up in after the sentencing. Gail might get that interview in prison.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm. Toy.
Speaker 2: On the other hand, I'm gonna go whack one hundred on clubhouse nah as he gets in the car that picked.
Speaker 5: Him up from or be serious.
Speaker 1: I can see Kai getting that first. I can see Kay getting that, yeah.
Speaker 4: Or Aiden Ross something like that. That's one of the streamers. But Puff, oh, Candice.
Speaker 2: On what's the but what does the Kai Tory Lane's first interview, look like, like, are we dancing in the basement.
Speaker 6: Kai's not taking that, Aiden will Kai's not taking that interview.
Speaker 1: I would definitely take that interview.
Speaker 5: I is not taking a Tory Lanes interview.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 6: Because Kai has gotten much smarter with his pr and like Kai has gotten smarter, Kai's not taking the interview, and Kai is very aware of who his audience is and how the internet works. His audience supports Tory Lanes to an extent. But Kai has gotten so big. That's like Kay is Kai has gotten so big that like he has regular grown women rooting for him, like, oh my god, he's so great. Aiden Ross, We'll take it. They don't have the same audience. They both have big audiences that are around the same age group, but they do not have this well, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, Aiden's audience definitely supports Sirlings.
Speaker 6: Yes they didn't know, they didn't know who he was though before he shot Megan, but not.
Speaker 2: The support Tory so much. They think he shot her and was happy about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I definitely Aiden and Tory makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 5: Kay is too big.
Speaker 2: Now, Speedy do we think Aiden? No, Speedy's not taking that what not Because to what Demra said about Ki, I actually feel is the truth about Speedy as far as he's going to be very particular on who he sits with, he's very calculated. He has a great image. I just don't think he would do the Tory.
Speaker 4: So don't think stories people breached out the Speedy. You think Speedy turns.
Speaker 6: It down, Yes, I do, and Speedy Speedy can't afford to turn down Tory fucking lanes like Speedy gets huge interviews like what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: I don't mean like Cam Newton, I can see it.
Speaker 5: I can see it too.
Speaker 1: I can see puff and Shannon Sharp, Yeah that might that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, didn't Shannon just have to pay out another thirty million to some girl?
Speaker 1: Probably he down fifty m now puff now, But we saw the tape now now now now now puff now puff.
Speaker 2: And I don't I don't mean to joke about a woman being shot. But if Tory Lanez did hot ones.
Speaker 1: On his exit, man, all right, man, you just now just think of that.
Speaker 2: Sean Evans questions when he got to the last wing, Tory Lane's hot ones would be the funner show.
Speaker 1: Y'all still don't believe we living in.
Speaker 4: The stimulation like this show said exactly, like look what we talk about Shannon Sharp sitting now with Puff soon as he comes over from Yeah, that is fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: I didn't think Sean Evans would have a public fallout with a porn star, But here we are.
Speaker 1: I know, I know what will break the internet? Puff and Charleston White.
Speaker 4: Y'all want to see the Internet really break because we say the Internet broke, it ain't never broke. Charleston White and Puffs are down. When Puff come home. Nothing is working out.
Speaker 2: Charleston White is so dedicated he might purposely get arrested and put in the same person that's Puff just to get that interview. Might just be his stellic, just just to like start that relationship.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm watching it.
Speaker 2: Charleston White and Puff would be absolutely nuts.
Speaker 1: I'm watching it. But jokes aside, I do think.
Speaker 2: Gail is gonna get that one. I mean, anyone that's trying to change their image, whether they're good at it or bad at it.
Speaker 1: Gail's right there for you. Do you think Puffs are down with Joe and Jaden? No, I don't think.
Speaker 5: I think the volume tells them to pass.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, Damaris, this moral ship you onto that, this moral you on? Cut the ship. These corpor motherfuckers don't give a fuck about it no more.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be Puffed, Joe and Jada's sponsored.
Speaker 1: By Are you smarts about?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? You kidding me? Hell? Nah?
Speaker 2: Drink Champs, Nori and Puff definitely, especially if Puff with his parole is forced to stay in one place. I'm sure he's gonna pick his Miami house. Yeah, you won't get Norie right by that pool.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, we thrown some sick ass platforms out there, but it's probably going to be somebody like Gail.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it'll be somebody like that. I mean Gail.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you're a publicist, though, like we've seen r Kelly, we've seen Jesse, like Gail, sometimes is not always the best route to go when you're trying to get your story.
Speaker 5: He is a pretty pretty honest in everywhere.
Speaker 2: No, it's nothing against Kala is great. It just it just doesn't usually work out in a lot of people's favors when they're trying to completely change their image. Because Gail has a great way of saying less to.
Speaker 1: Get you to say more.
Speaker 2: Ship. That's gonna make you sound dumber. She'll just sit there and she'll just quietly like somebody, Sandwich, don't let you.
Speaker 4: Walk yourself right into the lie. She's gonna let you walk yourself right into the bulls. She's like, Okay, say what you gotta say.
Speaker 5: I think Puff will sit down with Gail.
Speaker 6: But it's going to be a challenge for Puff to talk around Gail, like talking around fucking Sharp like that.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be It's gonna be tough for Puff to lie to Gail. That's what it's It's gonna be tough. It's gonna be tough to look Gail king our eyes and just feed us some bullshit. Shannon Sharp. He just happy to have an interview. He trying to get back out that fifty million hole in right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has a resentment towards women already, he can Yeah, he can't wait to say Puff's rail roads.
Speaker 1: They need the need for Puff to help.
Speaker 2: That would be just two guys sitting a similar story.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, for Ship.
Speaker 2: Even when r Kelly screamed in Gail's face that they're trying to take my fucking life and her only response was Robert yeah, because that's again you puff can handle her going Sean now, Sean, because you know what.
Speaker 4: It is when you just that energy, like because in that moment, Gael Kings sitting there, you just knowing somebody just bro, you doing way too much for somebody that's supposed to be innocent. Innocent people don't sit here and go crazy like this like you sitting here because you know, like you talking to your lawyers and they telling you, like, yo, bro, it's.
Speaker 1: Not looking good, like I don't know how we're getting out of this one. Like that's what that energy is.
Speaker 4: That's that nervous energy. Like so Gail Kings sitting there like, Bro, you're sitting here standing up yelling this. They gotta keep wiping the sweat off your forehead, like, Yo, just sit down, youre going to jail, Just sit down, just chill, just have an interview.
Speaker 1: We'll see you in twenty years. That's all right.
Speaker 2: Gail sat through that and then also kept a straight face when Jesse said, so I punched his ass back. No, Maul, I know you are thinking about upgrading to the all new iPhone seventeen Pro. You constantly are talking about it because it's designed to be the most powerful iPhone ever, which is again something you always tell us, But are you also thinking about the traffic on your way to the store or transferring all the money bag data that you have in that phone? With good news for you, Maul, When you order a new phone online with boost Mobile, they'll send an expert to your home or work to deliver your brand new iPhone seventeen Pro and get you set up on boost Mobile within minutes.
Speaker 1: No hassle, no hassle.
Speaker 4: Visit boostmobile dot com to get started. Delivery available for select devices. Purchase at boostmobile dot com.
Speaker 1: Terms apply.
Speaker 2: Today's show is brought to you by our new presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet. It's simple, it's clean, it's packed with new promos every day. Starting with your first bet, new customers can place a five dollars bet and if it hits, you get not only your winnings, but also one hundred and fifty dollars in extra bonus bets like that. This coming Monday, it's Jets and Miami. They're both oh and three, So have a blast betting on that one.
Speaker 1: Somebody's Oh, it's gotta go somebody.
Speaker 2: To win, So clearly someone's gonna win so bet with hard Rock Bet. Download the app right now, make your first deposit today.
Speaker 4: Payable and bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC and all other states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio.
Speaker 1: Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms of conditions apply.
Speaker 4: Concerned about gambling and Florida called one eight eight admit it in Indiana if you are someone you know has a gambling problem and wants helped, called one hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 2: Either way I need, I should curry to sit with somebody. Well, you got a great clip every day.
Speaker 6: That she's still saying the same shit that she said before, and they kill her every time.
Speaker 1: She saying what is she saying? I mean, according to the Internet, that she just wants to fuck other people, But.
Speaker 6: She just said that she wasn't expected to be We talked about this. She just said it in a different interview. She wasn't expected to.
Speaker 1: Be a mom.
Speaker 5: Being a mom wasn't her dream and now it takes some adjusting, same.
Speaker 4: Shit every woman ever said. Yeah, but why people so why people so like? Help me when she says that, Like, do people not understand what she's saying? Okay, so people may not understand what she's saying. What i ushuld Curry is saying is her dream wasn't to just be a mom and a housewife and you know, take care of the family. Like she probably had dreams of being a fashion design or cook or a chef whatever. Like what's wrong with saying that. She's not saying she's not happy in her marriage. She's not saying that her and Steph are fucking on the verge of a divorce and they don't like each other. Like, no, she's just saying she didn't think that this would be her life, Like she would be married with kids this young, and you know, like a lot of the dream she probably had as a young girl and told herself what she wanted to be when she grow up, she never accomplished because she got.
Speaker 1: Married and started her family really early. But like life is great fight, shir Curry.
Speaker 4: She's happy, her family's happy, healthy, Like, people got to stop taking what she's saying to me that she's not happy in her marriage and in her family with Steph Curry, Like, that's just stupid for people to keep trying to spend that.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I've been very supportive of her, and I'm trying to kill her over absolute nonsense. But after having the same talking points and yet another interview I should carry I will tell you I'm on the other side of this entire thing.
Speaker 1: It's not that great.
Speaker 2: I would knock up Caitlyn Clark tomorrow and be a stay at home dad and never work again.
Speaker 1: Nice. This side is it's not as cool as you think it is.
Speaker 5: Chase is not.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of heartbreak, it's a lot of financial disaster. It keeps you up at night. I would happily, happily be a stay at home dad for Kaitlyn Clark tomorrow. We can burn all these cameras if she'll have me.
Speaker 6: You say that now, you say that, now, I say that forever you built a whole entire business, You've discovered who you are, you found your passions, your dreams. Oh God, Yes, you work so hard, but a lot of it you enjoy so and.
Speaker 1: Those loves to wake up every day and just have a lot to agle to pilates. You know how much.
Speaker 5: That's not what a being a mom is. You know a mom is creative school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that.
Speaker 6: There's a while before you get to drop them kids off. And then after you drop them kids off, you gotta like clean and make sure they're okay, and do all your money.
Speaker 4: See you see we got money, We got nannies's gonna raise them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't do that.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't even see my kids. You gotta certain, you gotta you got a hundred ms. Matters, you got a hund ms. You don't have to see your kids. That's why spells rich kids grow u to be so greaty.
Speaker 6: People people Sometimes sometimes people like sot like love their kids and want to raise them.
Speaker 2: Sometimes foreign for in the concept love their kids, don't even like their kids.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like they want to see their kids, like just go in the room, Like just go do something for a few hours, Like I don't want to see.
Speaker 1: Well, you got a hundred million, you got three nannies. Life is Life is okay yo.
Speaker 2: How creative I could get with Kaitlyn Clark's credit card, I'd find happiness. I could do a lot of stuff. I could chase a lot of dreams with eight hours of just chilling.
Speaker 1: And I had her credit card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd find I'd find a way.
Speaker 1: You do, find a way to make yourself happy.
Speaker 2: I would have enough money. I do the Love two albums, but.
Speaker 5: Cayln Clark has has wakes way more money to But she.
Speaker 2: May make seventy thousand from the w NBA.
Speaker 1: From the fever.
Speaker 2: That may be her salary from the fever. But I can promise you, kaylen c she donated. I'm sure she donated that directly to charity what she got. But yeah, I mean, I feel you, but it's not that.
Speaker 5: Great over here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but people got to stop taking what she's saying just and just turning her words into she's not happy.
Speaker 6: Once people the Internet picked someone to hate, especially misogynistic people on the Internet, once they take someone to hate, they hate them forever. It doesn't matter if anything they say makes sense, they just hate them.
Speaker 1: Anyways.
Speaker 2: Though, back to the uh the Yankee bus trip group chat, they did say that one of those illegals attacked a sixty nine year old truck driver over the weekend, and I clicked the link and it was Mark Sanchez.
Speaker 1: What did Mark Sanchez?
Speaker 2: He got stabbed. He attacked a sixty nine year old guy and got stabbed. At one point, Mark Sanchez was in critical condition. Wow you didn't see this, no, okay? Yeah, So it started out it was all like prayers from Mark. I hate the Jets, and even I was like, damn, what's fucked up?
Speaker 1: Y'all? Stabbed Mark Sanchez for what?
Speaker 2: Then more information started to come out and he was the aggressor and the sixty nine year old guy was defending himself and you know, had it on him and had the dice dice Mark up a little bit.
Speaker 1: So this was just a road like a road rage of something.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So essentially there was some type of altercation that authorities still can't figure out what really caused it or what had Mark just freaking out. But he ended up beating the shit out of this old guy. He pepper sprayed him. That didn't work, you know, because Marcus used to fucking dns and the guy had to end up stabbing him to protect himself.
Speaker 1: Listen, Man's that's just weird.
Speaker 2: Will Smith did not put on that terrible accent for nothing.
Speaker 1: So you think this may be a CD, hell ya?
Speaker 2: Based off this is going off the little bit of information that that we have, and they're saying they don't know what caused Mark to go off like that. One can make the assumption of the amount of hits an NFL quarterback takes. Yeah, I'm sure that can cause that type of rage out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that sound like it wasn't even necessarious of a situation to end up getting stabbed over. But listen, we don't know.
Speaker 2: We don't know all the details, so I don't want to say this was some you know, Aaron Hernandez trigger CTE situation. Maybe the old fuck said something crazy, I don't know. But for what we do know now, there wasn't a clear reason on why Mark's hitches did what he did.
Speaker 1: So he's been charged with three misdemeanors yeah, and the level five felony. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just think it's one kind of crazy that a sixty nine year old is driving a truck and also has pepper spray and also has a knife.
Speaker 1: This is like three things. I just wouldn't.
Speaker 2: How is it crazy for six and also beating the shit out of a sixty nine year old?
Speaker 1: This fucking nuts.
Speaker 4: But well, why is it crazy for sixty nine ye old to be driving the truck? I mean, you know, you think sixty nine year olds can't drop trucks.
Speaker 2: I think some sixty nine year olds guys. I just feel like those jobs should maybe go to the younger people.
Speaker 6: Ory has always said that he thinks that older people should take their driver's license again because he hates old people driving.
Speaker 5: We say that's a common thing with him.
Speaker 2: I legitimately almost like snitched to this state of Illinois on my grandfather, Like why did you give this ninety year old man fucking license again?
Speaker 1: Why are you allowing this man? For sure?
Speaker 2: But I do think at some point, certain jobs, Yeah, maybe it's better may go go to younger people. Yeah that's that's that's all. But doesn't mean he deserves to be beat up by an NFL quarterback.
Speaker 1: We look that he had it on him. See, he never knew he was gonna run into Mark Sanchez, I'm believing, but he knew one day he would have to stab somebody.
Speaker 2: I was in I was in AutoZone getting oil for my car, and you know, like at the checkout where usually you'd buy gum, they have pepper spray there, like in a in a bowl that you could just buy. And I was like, nah, I feel so pussy buying pepper spray. I just feel like as a man, like I feel like which which is fucked up? Like all right, allegedly allegedly Tatsa. I understand his situation. If you can't bring anything into an arena to protect your team and your crew, all right, pepper spray is the only thing we get in. We can't get we can't get any other tools in, so we're gonna do that. I understand in that situation. But I do feel kind of like a lady in distress. If I was just walking down the street with pepper spray in my pocket, part of my male ego would feel really about just having pepper spray off.
Speaker 1: I might be with you on that one, like, no, I'll take the ass whipping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the man having pepper spray is a little crazy, Like you go over you go, a man come over your house in marriage and he put.
Speaker 1: His see on your counter on the keys is crazy. And Petrea he got pepper, all right, So that's better than if y'all sitting down on the couch and he reached like he reached behind and put his home run yet and his shirt go up and you see the pepper spray slip clipped on his hip like a glock. That's that's better.
Speaker 6: The crazy shit is I would assume that, like if you carry a pepper spray, like you just don't want to shoot a woman? Like why do I'm not going like do you think I'm a robie? Like I think I would think the pepper spray.
Speaker 1: Was for me? What how did you interpret to beat?
Speaker 6: And then uh no, no, I feel like why do you have the pepper spray on your hip? Like who are you protecting yourself from?
Speaker 2: Like me?
Speaker 5: That's what I would think, Like, no, that's.
Speaker 4: But that's what we're saying, like the fact that as a man, you have pepper spray clipped onto your pants.
Speaker 5: Maybe on parole.
Speaker 6: What if you want parole, You're not supposed to have a gun. No, ship if somebody run up on you, if you have a gun, you're gonna use it. No, you have the pepper spray to keep yourself out of jail. Shit, don't we make it sense of you all to make perfect sense of my brain.
Speaker 2: I'm well, I'm telling you that male ego makes no sense.
Speaker 1: It would behoove versus pepper spray on this hip.
Speaker 6: If you guys are are on parole and shouldn't be getting into ship, carry pepper spray on you so that you can protect yourself and also not go back to jail.
Speaker 1: Pepper spray. I was in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: I was at all those on in New Jersey, So I don't know it could be different in New York City between that, but it might because but if you.
Speaker 6: Use it on somebody to protect yourself, you're not going to jail fees. Some pepper sorry, it might be legal, but you're not going to jail.
Speaker 1: Is legal in New York City.
Speaker 2: But I've always felt like I've had girlfriends that ordered pepper spray off Amazon, which I was happy about. You should always always be able to protect yourself. But as somebody that's been pepper sprayed twice, like, I feel like you need some form of training because pepper spray is not for play.
Speaker 5: Play like they stay themselves all the time.
Speaker 1: Is pepper stray will fuck you up.
Speaker 2: So just to just give that to anyone like Bezels, just sending that to you with no no like release form something like you you should be able. I think in the police academy you have to get sprayed by pepper spray to carry it. And I'm not saying our police training is top tier, but that doesn't make sense to me. You should know what the fuck pepper spray feels like before you just walk around willy nilly because some people just have anger issues and it's not to protect themselves.
Speaker 1: They just have pepper spray and their piste. Yeah, I think any man carrying pepper spray is fucking crazy that I still can't. That's add that to the list list of things that men can't do. Men can't own pepper spray. We're not allowed to be happy, So I mean men can't.
Speaker 6: Listen And y'all see, y'all see how y'all be saying women be like, men can't do this, man can't do that.
Speaker 5: No, men be saying men can't do.
Speaker 1: This, No, no, for sure, undred percent like that.
Speaker 4: I'm one of those men that a man should not have pepper spray, Like, come on, man, pepper spray, Like we get I'm getting to argument with somebody, I'm supposed to back out the pepper spray and just spray this dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like we arguing and I'm told to just bust them with pepper spray.
Speaker 6: Well okay, well why are you gonna bust them with the pepper? Pepper spray is to protect yourself unless you feel threatened, you shouldn't be using the pepper spray.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm saying I'm getting into like a Mark Sanchez, I'm getting in to argument with somebody, Like I'm supposed to back out the pepper spray and hit them.
Speaker 1: With the spray.
Speaker 5: Nah, but if he whooping your ad to you guys, he has I see.
Speaker 4: But I feel like that's worse. I feel like if it just fishs me and another man is going it ain't.
Speaker 5: Like he got is fine.
Speaker 1: But if he pull out a knife, no, he got just hands, but he fucking me up. Not back out the pepper spray. That's not crazy.
Speaker 5: You don't do that, do that, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So why do I have the pet Like we know thised crazy out here. I would hope that at this point in my life I wouldn't run into somebody and we get into a fight and he pulled a knife a gun out on me.
Speaker 5: Like, but if he put a knife out, peppers for him.
Speaker 1: Know, if he put a knife out, then yeah, I'm assed out because I ain't got no pepper.
Speaker 6: Spray and the nigga next to you, I got the pepper spray. He not asked out, he not stabbed you, stabbed up.
Speaker 1: No, I'm running. Spray didn't work. He had to stab him. Yeah, he had to take it to another level. Mark wasn't back and death.
Speaker 2: Even though I did make the original point that men should not carry pepper spray because it's a little feminine, there are some cases tas I one understand in the event that a sixty nine year old man runs into an NFL quarterback that wants to beat the shit out of him, I'm okay with that guy.
Speaker 1: Have a pepspray.
Speaker 2: That's I would never think that this scenario would ever exist, But now that I know it exists, sixty nine year old should be able to carry pepper spray because clearly NFL quarterbacks are targeting them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm losing a fight to Mark Sanchez. Another thing, that man and I'm thirty five. Another thing that man should do. The marriage.
Speaker 4: You go to a concert with a dude, you turn around, he's recording like everybody in the arena.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you mean this move doesn't mid ca You can record the cos No, no, no, no, that's not what you're said. It has to be it has to be a concert.
Speaker 1: It has to be a female performer.
Speaker 6: No, that's you know what you can record as Brown is crazy.
Speaker 1: But if you start niggas recording c B is crazy. I did it. That's nasty.
Speaker 2: And what's so nasty is I did it and I didn't post it because you know it's nasty, nasty for a man to record Chris Brown's concert.
Speaker 4: That is disgusting. I don't kill none of y'all say you're supposed to just live in the moment.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be a period. It's supposed to just be a memory. They always remember you. Now if it's if it's a Chris if it's a Chris Brown show, and can pop out, Oh it's trying to record that's Kaylania.
Speaker 5: Okay, can you record? Okay?
Speaker 6: His ballad and you were like this, nah, hold on, there's two instances. If he's singing damage, right, and you can you send it to your EXX that you cheated on.
Speaker 1: You cannot record no man performing.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's one.
Speaker 6: And number two if he got Kaylin and Cole up there and they grinding, you can't record that either.
Speaker 1: No, that's nasty all said it. I mean, that's nasty work.
Speaker 6: I'm fine with you recording a concerts, just don't turn around with she'sn't getting the audiences.
Speaker 1: This is why it's nasty. Can I ask you something? What am I gonna do with that? That video?
Speaker 6: Well, some people just post where they are. Like if you posting like, oh, you're at a show, post that's fine. You know, I don't think the man's gonna take it it beat off to it in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: No, but that's nasty to just be like, it's nasty to be walking into the Chris Brown concert and you record the stadium?
Speaker 1: What is that? Who did it?
Speaker 5: Somebody must did it?
Speaker 2: Because no, I'm just saying because I look at it, like I go to Evince, I don't record ship like we went to we went to Summer Slam and I recorded Jade walking.
Speaker 1: That's Jade though we was there for Jade. Did I pull out my phone when fucking Logan Paul walked in the fucking recording none of that. I did not recording that ship with j walking down there.
Speaker 4: Oh then like damn okay, that's ja yeah, But when Logan came out, we'll fucking what's our guys na jelly ro kid.
Speaker 1: I didn't record none of that ship. I think I recorded the entire match. Nah, hell nah, that's nasty work.
Speaker 6: I know why you were there with your man's because your man's got you in. But you two niggas, No niggas should not be calling each other and saying, yo, we we out Chris Brown together.
Speaker 5: That's all right. I went on that's a little eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I told aside from I went to the show by myself, but listen.
Speaker 5: From the weather.
Speaker 4: Listen aside from the weather being trash that day, I really felt nasty going to that Chris Brown show.
Speaker 1: Like I got justin put Colonne on. I was like, what the fuck am I doing? Like you're dragging you thought it was.
Speaker 2: But when I get just to go outside, I put that's part of my routine. But when I did it, I'm like, yo, I'm going to Chris Brown show, Like why a yeah? But your generation thinks it's a stat that men would faint when they see Michael Jackson. So now I can't sing with justice at a Chris Brown show.
Speaker 1: That's gay too.
Speaker 5: Who told you that was at? You would have fainted at what? Michael? You wouldn't record Michael John God, you would have hit me.
Speaker 1: Y'all are crazy? Y'all are lying? You lying? You think I would have fainted? You are fucking lying right now. If Michael Jackson was in front of you, bring out your phone and going, Oh my fucking god, No, you said I would faint. No, I don't think it's faint. Oh that's what I'm saying, all with fun out all faint? Are you fucking crazy? Faded? Faded?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 1: What you talk about? If I fainted? Nigga, I have a serious health condition. They got none to do with Michael Jackson. I'll tell you this. For them, all faints.
Speaker 2: I'm taking my phone out to record when the e m T's come and give him a smelling to.
Speaker 1: Wake him up. I'm not some fucking e MT. Just putting some ship in Mal's nose and him coming to would be the funny time.
Speaker 4: But Michael, but Michael Jackson is like the exception, you could you could record Mike.
Speaker 2: You're telling me, was it Atlanta? Chris Brown brought out Usher a.
Speaker 1: Few days ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would have died.
Speaker 2: Who's not pulling their phone out? Like, look at this phone.
Speaker 4: I went to the Ushers show and didn't record nothing, and that's one of the greatest shows I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, okay, granted, I am very much pro not recording at shows. I typically do not because I do like to enjoy the experience. And honestly, when you record a show, it it's not like it's good, Like you don't like watch back the footage like, Wow, this was great because it's a fucking cell phone footage. But I do understand why people do it to capture that moment that they can look back on, Like if Usher and Chris Brown are together, yeah I might, I might collect this.
Speaker 1: Wow. But you know we're waiting for this.
Speaker 4: Whis nastier now because you could literally pull that video up anytime you want right now.
Speaker 2: You could just watch it in four K That's what That's what I'm saying. So you want to recuest, like, bro, that's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be This is gonna be everywhere in ten seconds. You do not have to record this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean, are you ever on like a plane and don't get the Wi Fi and just be going through your camera and like, oh damn, I.
Speaker 1: Remember this day. I do that sometimes that's fun. Okay, that's now all right.
Speaker 2: Now, men can't reminisce.
Speaker 1: No, you can't, can yeo? Men can't funny, men can't say reminis First of all, men can't reminis No, we can't remin this.
Speaker 2: So all right, So Pete Rock and See How's move, get them out the coach.
Speaker 1: Now those are the only ones.
Speaker 4: Only only Pete Rock, two people, the only only ones allowed to reminisce.
Speaker 1: It is Pete Rock and Seeales move. Anybody else just remember, you know, all your other niggas, just remember, don't reminisce. Pete Rock and Seales moves. The only only people that can reminisce. That's it. That's hilarious, all right.
Speaker 2: Well, shit, don't don't put your phone out at a show.
Speaker 4: I just felt like it was nasty, like just to see men like recording. It's just like, oh, y'all look crazy, like that is wild. But I don't know something Some things just just I don't know. I just get like it just gives me, like you know what I mean. It's just like like nobody like you know, how you see something and you be trying to look aund see if anybody else kind of like saw what you just saw. Like when I see men doing that, I'll be looking around like trying to look for the women. Like, yo, y'all, don't see these niggas like this ain't crazy, y'all.
Speaker 5: Don't see these niggas in here. It's funny.
Speaker 2: Niggas is recording Chris move walking like Demerius. Let's let's see how honest Mall is gonna be real quick. Okay, we we know Mall has been in courtrooms and court side.
Speaker 1: He's seen both sides.
Speaker 2: We know. I'm always been to a lot of NBA games, in some in some seats that you and I could never dream of. Have you ever pulled your phone out and recorded grown tall menaying it playing a child's game in shorts?
Speaker 5: Yes you have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've recorded Kobe's last game in Detroit.
Speaker 2: Okay, incredible, Kobe's last game. That's monumental. I do think it doesn't compare, but it is. In the same conversation of Chris Brown and Usher being on stage together.
Speaker 5: I actually think Chris Brown and Usher is a little bit more.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Kobe's last game, we won.
Speaker 1: Thing. Kobe's last game in Detroit is just like who cares that much about the Pistons. It was his last game. It was the last game in Detroit. Yeah, but it was about Yeah, but I was court side for that.
Speaker 5: So you think there's niggas running past wiping sweat flying on you?
Speaker 1: Gay? You think somebody was throwing sweat on me unintentionally?
Speaker 6: Yeah, shit, they running past sweat, Bacteria travels.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you smell a niggas must up close in front of you.
Speaker 1: I don't promise you a nigga has never threw his sweat on Okay.
Speaker 6: I promise you if you sniff hard enough, you could smell them nigga sweating on a.
Speaker 2: Been next to you over there and don't do that. You was playing Lockdown defense on Ray Rice. Sweat definitely got on you.
Speaker 1: No, if I'm playing, that's different.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about like I'm a I'm just a watching the game like you think you'd sweat is flying on a No, hell no, that's not happening.
Speaker 1: But yes, I have recorded do.
Speaker 2: You think there's some comparison there, like can you get mad at the guy that takes his phone out for Chris Brown's last show at MetLife As comparison to Kobe's last game at Little Caesars Arena.
Speaker 1: I think it's a little different, only because it's like this man is singing to women. Yeah, I'm filming him singing doing it. That's crazy. That's crazy to me. Wow, that's not wild to you? No, okay, God, you were just singing together?
Speaker 4: Is crazy, though. I'm gonna fuck what you're talking about right now. Me and my man was not at that Hoobe game singing to each other. But you guys were clapping when he scored and that. Yeah, I don't know if it's much difference. N dapping after somebody else scored.
Speaker 1: You and a man singing with homie and singing, and he ain't singing to y'all.
Speaker 5: He's singing to everybody. He's singing to the artist.
Speaker 1: Wasn't singing to this nigga man, ain'talk about He's singing to everybody. You think Chris was singing to Rory? I think he looked at her.
Speaker 4: You think Chris cared about throwing Rory felt about that record. Maybe Chris was worried about all them twenty thousand women in that ball.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 2: Doesn't Chris Brown have an album called fan something fan of a fan? Yeah, he's a He's a fan of all of his fans. He cares about all of us. That's a that's a breezy thing.
Speaker 6: He cared about everybody that bought a ticket. You ain't buy no ticket. No, probably didn't care about you. But he care about everybody I bought a ticket.
Speaker 1: But the marriage, she she knows what I'm saying, though, she knows that's kind of you heard you see when I first acted.
Speaker 6: She was like, no, because that the man turning around and filming the arena that it gave me the egg.
Speaker 5: But you want to film the show, I don't care about that. Don't just don't do too much like Y don't have a phone up the whole time doing it.
Speaker 1: Shot stipulations come with it.
Speaker 6: But no, but I don't like that when anybody like, watch the fucking show. I don't like you recording the whole concert the whole entire time.
Speaker 2: Why even go to a Chris Brown show if you're not gonna scream?
Speaker 1: Yo, like, screamed yo.
Speaker 2: Of course I didn't. They cut the music. All of us said it in unison. He screamed yo, yeah, because he know.
Speaker 6: How it feels when when you got to ask a nigga, Yo, tell me, fellas, have you seen her?
Speaker 3: Like? He know?
Speaker 1: He get bitches. I know Eric a miner, You screamed yo at a Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: Of course I did. I didn't stop singing at that show. I actually was shocked at how much Chris Brown lyrics.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm shocked.
Speaker 2: I was like Jim, I know every word to every shot, how much Chris Brown.
Speaker 1: I'm actually appalled right now that you know so many Chris Brown lyrics say. I guess have fun.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I was with a girl, I probably wouldn't have been singing passionately with justice, because I'm sure that may give her the But it was just the fellas, So.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong here. But let me pull up. I'm not gonna have Josh pull up the meaning of the definition of gay lighthearted and care free, Okay, so that's gay happy? Yeah, you were gay? The real definition of games?
Speaker 5: Hey't nobody more lighthearted than care free?
Speaker 2: To you?
Speaker 1: You, I'm lighthearted and care free. Yeah, have you ever seen me lighthearted?
Speaker 2: Why are you singing that like it's an insult. It's okay to be lighthearted.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying she said, nobody's more lighthearted and care free than me. Yeah, you're a lighthearted, care free person.
Speaker 4: Nan had a gay disposition in a very pretty face. I don't know what that means, but that's just one of the definitions and examples of being gay. That's what Webster lighthearted and care free. The city's gay and lesbian people the cities. I'm just reading definition.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: This episode is sponsored by Roe Maul. Have I ever told you that I wanted a more controlled erection?
Speaker 1: You never did, and please don't do it now.
Speaker 2: Well, since I haven't told you that, that's something that's been on my mind for quite some time that I needed to really get off my chest. But thank god we have Rose Sparks, a very unique form that dissolves right on my tongue and works within fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to go. That's a good window. Fifteen minutes give you enough time to have you know, a little glass and yeah, you know, like talk to a woman. Yeah, yeah, yeah, get to know a little better. Yeah.
Speaker 2: With Rose Sparks, guys will get a more controlled direction in bed, more satisfaction for their partners. Row connects guys with a medical provider one hundred percent online, so you don't have to sit in a waiting room and tell a doctor, hey, this is what I'm trying to do, right, because that's a weird question, especially, and then if it's a lady doctor, you're sitting there like a little uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if approved treatment ships directly to their door. If prescribe new sexual health patients get fifteen dollars over their first order of sparks on a recurring plan. Connect we to provide it at road dot co slash rorymall to find out if prescription road sparks are right for you. That's our dot co slash orymol for fifteen dollars off your first order.
Speaker 2: This is an ad by Betterhelp. October tenth is World Mental Health Day, and this year I think we should take the time and focus our attention on thanking our therapists, the people that we dump all of our problems on every day that just have to go out in the world and digest all the nonsense and insane things that we say to them. We need to say thank you to the therapists. Check up on your strong friend. I'm sure it takes a toll on them as well. This year, Betterhelp is shining the spotlight on therapists, people who truly make the world a better place. If something keeps you up at night, just go get a therapist, dump that problem on them, and then we'll celebrate them on the tenth. Better Health therapists work accordingly to a strict code of conduct and our fully licensed in the US with over thirty thousand therapists. Better Help is the world's largest online therapy platform, having serve over five million people globally, and it works with an average rate of four point nine out of five for a live session based on over one point seven million client reviews. The World Mental Health Day, let's celebrate the therapists who've helped millions of people take a step forward. If you're ready to find the right therapist for you, better Help can help you start that journey. Our listeners get ten percent off their first month at betterhelp dot com slash rorymore. That's better h e lp dot com slash rory mare. I mean, what would be worse harmonizing with your men or battling a woman on.
Speaker 1: Stage for R I never understood that we spoke about that before, why men should not battle one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's I mean, I get what they were trying to do with that, but I always felt like that was a little crazy because it just gives you the space just because battlerap is disrespect that's who has the most disrespectful bars, and so it just creates a space where it's like, it's okay to talk crazy to this woman right now. Like and granted, some of the you know, the female sees a dope and they hold their own, but I just always feel like that was just a little odd to kind of create that space where it's like, nah, get your shit off against her, like it's just talk crazy about this woman's stand there.
Speaker 2: Like well, I mean, for some backstory here, Loaded Lux turned down allegedly turned down two and fifty k to battle Jazz the rapper. He said, I can't go to war with the divine feminine. This is still a pure space for me. I feel like Lux is one of the few battlers that I would like to see battle of women because I know how creative he could get and wouldn't do the obvious disrespect to like call her bitch and this and that, Like I think Lux is that dope that he could find a great way to battle one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, he don't gotta, He don't gotta. He don't got a curse at it, but he gonna disrespect it in a very eloquent way.
Speaker 1: That's what battle rap is.
Speaker 2: Did you ever watch the Netflix show Rhythm and Flow, So flawless real talk, who's an incredible artist and rapper. He battled Beans and shout out to Beans, Beans is also dope in her own right.
Speaker 1: It makes great music.
Speaker 2: He battled her, and he did it in a very classy and respectful way and still smoked her, and Beans held her on. Don't get me wrong it Beans would have battled anybody else that day. She would have continued. She just went against Flawless, who went fucking nuts. But he started the whole shit out with like, I'm not about to call you a bitch and then smoked her like in a very respectful.
Speaker 5: When you sit me down and forced me to watch that battle.
Speaker 1: He went nuts on that. Shout out to flawless man. He he went nuts in that battle. Yeah, but I also I understand what Lux was saying though, but.
Speaker 2: We've seen an example of even though that was a you know, one round and not exactly you or even though Smack was hosting it. But I think I would like to see somebody like Lux do that. Like if Hollow was the one and no dispect to Hollow, I just you know, Hollow was just gonna say if Arsenal I went against a woman, I'd be like, oh god, he's about to be.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I think maybe he was told them to a dude, Like, first of all.
Speaker 2: It's one of the most disrespectful human beings on earth.
Speaker 1: Why that bat that rap better? I just can't because fuck that rap battle rap.
Speaker 4: It would be crazy for a real, like recording artist, a real rapper, I'm wanna say real rapper, but like a recording artist to like go at a woman like that on wax that would even be crazy. Like if you hear one of these rappers going at one of them going at you know what, I'm just like, like, you really going and a.
Speaker 2: Whole direct this not just like a little shot, because we've seen a little shots.
Speaker 1: A lot of those shots is fine. That's you know, we haven't you want a whole hole this to Nikki like that. That would be crazy.
Speaker 4: It'd be like wait, what, like you really stepped in the booth and recorded these balls going at this woman like this, like Tess, I don't know, I just I don't know. It's just it's a little I understand Lux. I understand his stance on it. It's just like because mentally you have to you know, he has to change his whole approach because again he's talking to a woman. He has respect for women as as just as women as and as MC. But it's like, you know, I feel why he's staying away from it. Though it's kind of like men, I don't want to do that. I'm not trying to step into that.
Speaker 2: Well, do you think Parties record to Meg was a battle record or a breakup record.
Speaker 1: Because he tore her up? Yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 2: But again that's as much as they of course they have, they had a history that rappers are always but nah, I was a battle record because she's also a rapper that a lot of artists have rapped about women that can't wrap back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean that was different because I was you know, they were in a relationship and you know, probably had some shit he just wanted to get off, So that's a little different. But yeah, I don't I don't know if I want to see men battling women in battle wrap. I never really was a fan of that, and I definitely understand where lux is coming from. Like, just I feel the same way, Like I just thought, I can't do it. I can't even wrap my mind around doing that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just feel like I.
Speaker 2: More so would be interested in the woman's point of view, Like I would be scared because women can insult us worse than any man can. And if you get the right woman that has the right type of pen that's a battle I would like to see of her breaking down an entire man psyche that could get nasty, that could get third round LUs type shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's you still had a disadvance because again, the woman, she could say what she wanted to say and disrespect me, then I gotta try to respect it. Now, what if I don't dug up some information and found out she had an abortion two years ago and I start rhyming from the perspective.
Speaker 1: Of the body baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, what if I give y'all at well, look, what if I give y'all at you know, like, what if I give y'all.
Speaker 1: At Like what if I go in Yo?
Speaker 5: You really coming out of the card with that one.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like, as you know, these guys are creative. Lucks is creative if looks fine out. Jazz the Rapper had an abortion last summer, and he decides he wanted to be the aborted fetus and ron from that perspective to his mom, Well, y'all not giving LUs to credit he deserved.
Speaker 2: This is Lux we talking about, Like she could just say it's a woman's right to choose. Don DeMarco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm just saying it could get crazy.
Speaker 4: Jazz might be up there, she might start crying, you know, like not and then now Lux is the bad guy. Lux wasn't supposed to go there. He went personal, He went too personal. He brought up some shit he wasn't supposed to bring up. I know, he wasn't suposed to know. Everybody told him that didn't turned to that who told him Jazz had an abortion, not saying Jazz, I don't know Jazze Rapper. I don't know if Jazz the Rapper has ever had an abortion. I'm just saying, if she was battling somebody like Lux, he would do his due diligence for sure and try to find out shit like that.
Speaker 2: But Jazz is talented enough that I think she could get like Eclipse third round rebuttal like to what Rex said when he called Clips dada snitch and gave the whole story like I think she if she had that information and knew other people knew it, I think she would be ready to retort something like that.
Speaker 1: I think she have around it.
Speaker 4: But you're still not ready to talk of I hear you, But no woman is ready to hear hear that from somebody, but on stage in front of people, about something so personal and private that she didn't think anybody would know about. And then coming from somebody who's as clever with words as like luck, you're not prepared.
Speaker 2: You're not prepared the border babies perspect you could be.
Speaker 1: And then now and now.
Speaker 2: Jazz start crying up there. Looks is a bad guy looks as well.
Speaker 1: Don't don't.
Speaker 5: I don't put that on Jazz, what you mean, don't put that on you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, if it is all hypothetical, I'm saying, if that was but.
Speaker 5: A male battle rapper, what you mean that you wouldn't say?
Speaker 6: Now if if what you would call it, start crying up there, don't like you wouldn't say that.
Speaker 5: You assume that she would cry because she was a woman.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't about it if he starts talking about her abortion and start saying some crazy ship.
Speaker 5: I think that Jazz can handle a lot, or else she wouldn't have been.
Speaker 6: First of all, no one's more disrespectful to women when it comes to saying mean shit than women.
Speaker 1: Like those women battles.
Speaker 5: If there was an abortion to find, the women would have found it already.
Speaker 4: Man, none of them can't write like Lux. Lux gonna start it's just in Jennerica's Lux is So this is what we're talking about. We talking about Lux battling.
Speaker 2: But you don't think Jazz could have an angle back with her skill level of why women do get abortions because some of the men that would be the father of that child are such a piece of shit that it's better that I kill this kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then that's and then that's what Lux gonna come back with his next round and be like, you have bad tasting men, pack your kings better, became your king's better queen, your kings better queen, like you know what I'm saying, Like he gonna get it told. Yeah, so this is this is the high level thinking of lux Like he thinks on that type of level. So I can understand why he chooses to stay away from that because it's like, I'm gonna go somewhere and it's gonna you know it could it could really sting and hurt you know, her emotions, and she's emotional on stage, and now I look like I did something wrong.
Speaker 2: Two fifty though, come on, man, we disrespected women for less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 1: That is a fact, and got out there.
Speaker 4: I don't know jazz to rap shout out to jazz, don't, but I would have disrespected the ship out of jazz were two fifty.
Speaker 2: That's that's a misogynist dream. I'm getting paid, and I would have sold the ship out that paper with you.
Speaker 1: I would have been at the at the at the way in the way, the face off, the face off, going crazy on jazz. I wouldn't be going crazy.
Speaker 4: I'd have started to making jazz think I got a sex table hole like yo y'all want me to play it?
Speaker 1: Now i'd had a phone, like do y'all want me to?
Speaker 4: I would have sucked her whole momentum up going because she would have really throw a some on my phone. I'm like, Jazz, if I play this, this battle is over. Because every girl knows some nigga got a sex tape with them that they like. I hope that nick and never put that out.
Speaker 1: It's also it's funny just thinking about away In.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the face off, no, but like they got a weigh in and Lux is like, looks like your hips could use a breather. Making a woman do away In before a battle with you?
Speaker 4: Nah, I feel Lux though, man, stay away from that ship. I always thought that was kind of weird. So yeah, I understand Luks.
Speaker 2: And all this shit they've even said about men. I don't think it's that crazy to just go battle a woman, but that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know the.
Speaker 2: Salaries are going to buy you r L, so it'll get crazy.
Speaker 1: They'll have no choice because we know what they do to women.
Speaker 4: Imagine if that was part of battling, Like you don't even know who you're about to battle, you just got to show up.
Speaker 1: You mean how like it used to be. Nah, you always knew who he was battling, but like in the park or like whatever whatever.
Speaker 4: Yea, oh no, you're talking about if I just go to the park wanting to battle anybody. Yeah, you knew, Like tomorrow I got a battle, Like you knew who you was going to battle tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah of course. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, like just had a Salies pull up the curtain and Jazz is standing there.
Speaker 1: You'll pull up the curtain.
Speaker 4: It's fucking like the curtain go on the stage of jazz, the rappers standing there.
Speaker 2: You got to you gotta go out, I mean battle rap. I'm not saying it's getting stale, but I like that they've been trying to switch things up, and I think more male female battles could be cool. I didn't like the two man thing, but I get it they was just trying to There's only so many times you could just have two people on stage fucking insulting each other and saying that carry guns.
Speaker 1: Like you gotta switch things up at some point. But I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think Jazz she just put out her three rounds, like she's just go to time square and wrap them about.
Speaker 1: Looks, yeah, I don't do that. You definitely don't want to do that. Now wake them up?
Speaker 5: Why why Josh?
Speaker 6: I was curious Josh, while he's producing, decided to go on chat GBT and to write a disrespectful but clever battle rap verse aimed at mal form Ria mal with punchlines wordplay. Okay, mall think he's a cool one, mister low key fly, but he'd the background noise, the ad lib. Wait, hold on, okay, hold on, wait. Before I read this, Maud did not volunteering get roasted. So let's I'm well, we'll cut that out.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, you know I could rap two though. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I write your ship, Chatt wrote it.
Speaker 1: I'll go ahead chat GBT. Nigga, you're talking about two fifty I battle chat GBT.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm gonna need a little bit higher for chat GBT.
Speaker 4: My nigga, I don't plug you five g stopped working. Fuck you talking about chat GBT.
Speaker 1: Wrap you right up, nigga.
Speaker 2: You're starting the battle just by unplucking.
Speaker 1: It would be the funniest unplugged the mold and none of this ship worked it. You can't get on chat GBT nigga funk out of here.
Speaker 2: All right, well ship, let's let's let's do that. I mean after I smoked the maras In or push your te battle, you know we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna do that.
Speaker 6: Most people said that I want right push your t said that I want Okay, that's because Pushing knows you. I don't know him have a rapport.
Speaker 1: That is funny. Yeah, that's because he knows you.
Speaker 4: We don't really have a strong report, have a wrong reports new Pushing he would say she won he show show up.
Speaker 1: Josh. That's funny because if if Push, it felt like the Mars when he could have just sold Rory like yo, she smoked.
Speaker 6: He couldn't just here. He saw a piece of a clip. He didn't see the whole thing.
Speaker 5: He didn't really see to get all the balls he saw it.
Speaker 1: His head. Honestly, some of them went over push his head. That that's what's up.
Speaker 2: Due to therapy, I've gotten much better and not.
Speaker 1: That thing.
Speaker 2: I got better percent off the new roll. I've gotten much better at not holding on to things. But I am telling you, for the rest of my life, I am going to hold on that I smoked demeris in that push of tea battle, and I'm still upset that you guys didn't even understand how deep my bars were.
Speaker 6: He keeps saying smoked, even if it wasn't even close. Even if someone wants to think that you won, you did not smoke me in no way, shape or for him.
Speaker 1: Just do it again?
Speaker 4: Why I already because it's like I said, a stalemate. It's like I don't even know who won no more, I don't remember the balls.
Speaker 6: The YouTube comments said I want, and the YouTube comments hate me. They wanted to say you want. They had all God, go read them one day when you had the free time.
Speaker 1: Why but why they hate you?
Speaker 6: Because there's certain certain platforms are just more misogynistic than others.
Speaker 1: Who are?
Speaker 5: Who are?
Speaker 2: Who did did Mike fight the night that popped on? He knocked them out in thirty seconds? Did they ever get a rematch? No? Why would Mike ever take a rematch? When you knock somebody out in the first five seconds of a fight.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you knocked the Mariage South though he did, it wasn't even close.
Speaker 6: I don't know, Bro, I beat Rory and everything, and he's really trying to hold onto this, And the only reason why he's able to hold onto this is because Pushing himself said that he won.
Speaker 5: That's the only reason why.
Speaker 1: That's only child syndrome.
Speaker 5: We know that, Ah makes sense.
Speaker 1: He's used to throwing the tennis balls to his bedroom war by hisself.
Speaker 2: Look at the things you guys have to go to to discredit me. I don't have the same rapport with Pusha. You're an only child, like, look at.
Speaker 1: What you got have to go through it.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm just giving her just the next balls, That's all right. Put right from the perspective of the right. From the perspective of the sibling, he always wanted, Oh, if you go there, baby d you might uncover some trauma. You might make this nigga cry.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a little misty now, right from I'm a right from the right.
Speaker 1: From the perspective of the sibling, he always wanted, nah from the teddy bear and in his room or his posters, that was always he always talked to his poster. Oh Rod. From the perspective of Terrell David, I never I never talked to my poster. Okay, I never talked to my poster. Every baby did.
Speaker 4: If you rob from the Terrell Davis perspective, and with his jersey, He's not coming out the round. He's not coming out the round. Baby, did he finished? I'm letting you know that he done.
Speaker 1: He cooked. It was one of the greatest running backs of that time.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: So you think I think I was wrapping to my Slam magazine poster? Oh pea, said Vince Carter.
Speaker 2: Holy, I definitely had the Vince Carter one for sure.
Speaker 1: I can do that. I'm okay cool.
Speaker 2: I'll cry in the car, but I'm gonna get so vengeable that I'm gonna find her real sibling and do some kissing styles.
Speaker 1: You bring her sister one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: See you see you go over there with my sisters. Now, I gotta talk from the perspective. But that nigga that touched you see Now I'm wrong? Oh follow mally. We was at the rally, yo, Yo, baby.
Speaker 1: Did go there?
Speaker 5: You out of here?
Speaker 1: Yo? What was the rally? Tell me more?
Speaker 2: Why were we out here to getting the public? Oh?
Speaker 1: Ship? Yo, y'all are fucking sick man. Oh my god, let's do it. I'm paying for that. DeMars got bossed. You know, she writes some ship she got boss. She waited.
Speaker 2: She is waiting for If y'all don't cancel demors for wrapping from the position of a pedilou, I'm canceling her.
Speaker 1: That would be the sickest perspective of all fucking time.
Speaker 2: Not even Kendrick went there, Yo, Yo, No, you a question from somebody that rats from the point of view, Luke's not even doing.
Speaker 1: That, Yo. That is craziness when you think about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, but if your words are wrap from that perspective, would you at least compliment me like they found me attractive?
Speaker 4: That's why, now, baby, you got to wrap from the perspective of the robe that he wore when he had no clothes on.
Speaker 5: The choir boy caught yoap, but he kept it quiet.
Speaker 1: He was happy it wasn't him. I know how crazy, how crazy was.
Speaker 2: When I found out that when you get communion you didn't need to stick out your tongue. They told me he wasn't allowed to touch christ You know who was that that toe the boy to stick out his tongue.
Speaker 1: That was Dolly Long. It was one of the yeah, one of them.
Speaker 4: He forgot the cameras was rolled. He forgot what he was at we said, give me your tongue stick out what he said that next year.
Speaker 2: But honestly, not for kids, but for everybody at one point. Like if you see people probably in their eighties that are still at your Catholic church, some of them will stick their tongue like some people, yeah, some people this generation, yeah we do this, but the older generation, adults, kids, you stuck your tongue out. You weren't allowed to touch unless you were the priest blessing the body of Christ. You had to stick your tongue out, and then a priest with no gloves, all one hundred people would just be throwing throwing the Body of Christ on everyone's tongue.
Speaker 4: It's funny because I remember seeing that as a little kid and feeling like that was odd, Like I remember those moments like like just putting something in your mouth like I just never I always felt like that was a little weird, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they feeding me nothing, Like the fuck is that? It's nuts? Yo?
Speaker 4: Did you ever see that video of the little the black kid that found he was in the church and he found the communion and the grape juices and he crawled into the thing and his father found him and he was under there, but he went through about forty of them.
Speaker 1: Shits, y'all. I never saw that video. Oh my, that is one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. You This little nigga was under there, all them little it was like forty of them empty throwing them.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, then that kid is a fucking Doberman because the it is like assalteine. You know how hard it is to chew the body of Christ, like eating that many bodies of Christ.
Speaker 1: It was just the grape juice. Okay, I thought it was. He was all the community.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was just the grape juice. Oh that's hilarious. All right, Well mal finds that video. Do we have voicemails?
Speaker 1: You've got mail?
Speaker 2: These are sponsored by Boost of course, everyone that called in on Patreon was using a Boost mobile phone and they did it for only twenty five dollars a month unlimited data so they could continue to send us voicemails.
Speaker 5: I have like a quick kind of question.
Speaker 7: So I'm a laid back type of girl in sense, if you do me wrong or if we end, I don't I don't break stuff, I don't cush you out.
Speaker 5: I don't I just leave.
Speaker 7: I leave, and I just like boss up because I feel like that's just the best way I could make you feel like you messed up.
Speaker 1: You're gonna miss this. But like talk to my guy friends, I realized that men actually like when.
Speaker 7: Girls are a bit crazy, Like I did not realize this, but when I hear what girls be doing to them and they be going for like look going through the phones, cussing them out and they still entertain and like still like low key sometimes miss the girl. And some of my girlfriends are also crazy and they say like, oh, yeah, it's not like he gonna leave me and stuff like that, and I'm like, yo shu, I mind y'all. I'm also Haitian, so for me not to be crazy is wild. Like I'm with y'all. I'm actually really calmed with Warren maull. Are y'all more enticed with the like spicier girls. Do you like it when a girl can kind of like show you like ooh and demi or so you see a difference when you leave men, like how you leave them, if you leave them quietly or if you like, you know, cuss them out, like they kind of still try hard, try harder for you, I guess let me know. Also, I made y'all that young boy players. Thank you mall for responding. I hope, I hope you actually listen to it because I made it. Rory, you never opened my DM, but it's okay.
Speaker 5: Still love y'all.
Speaker 1: Oh, because I'm a good Christian man. So she made this a young lady. She made me a well maybe obviously sent it to you to an NBA young boy playlist about his best songs. Yeah, and she sent it to.
Speaker 2: Me, so yeah, Millie sent me after that segment and sent me some young boy.
Speaker 1: Joints that were really good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And once, once Millie's had the coachs on, I was like, all right, I'll give young boy a real chance.
Speaker 1: No. I mean, I alway knew he was talented. I just never got into his music like that.
Speaker 2: I feel like if any way I answer this, Tomris is gonna just laugh at me and call me yo.
Speaker 6: I wasn't even like when I started talking, I said, I wasn't gonna say nothing.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna let you lie.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I'm gonna let you lie. I I'm cool on that now.
Speaker 5: Now Okay, see.
Speaker 1: He's lying, he's lying. Stop clapping for that. Can't clap for a liar. He's lying. He ain't cool on that. He likes that ship.
Speaker 4: You like seasoning on your food. You like hot sauce, you like that's you know, like the thrill, you like the excitement. You like the passion. That's what you like, Like the passion.
Speaker 1: She really loves me. She cares because she broke all my stuff. No, I don't think that at all. She does she loves me.
Speaker 2: I think you can fall into a bad hole of being addicted to chaos that you think is love.
Speaker 1: I think that can happen. You can fall into a bad hole addicted to chaos that you think is love. Yes, I think. Yeah, some people don't know what a healthy relationship is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think in you know, if you go to certain rallies as a kid, sometimes you equate love to chaos. You think a functioning relationship is one that is dysfunctional. So, yeah, was there a time where that was definitely a part of my life. And I'm not saying it's completely gone. You know, you're a recovery. Day to day passion is still doing my twelve steps. Maybe on the second step you were getting to the well. Yeah, that's all right day by day. Yeah, but not even like when we all used to joke around of like, oh, crazy shit's got the best person. Even if that is true, sometimes it's like it's just not worth that. Like once you get old and exhausted, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I never understood that I can't keep up.
Speaker 2: With insanity, Like I just don't have it in me where maybe in a bad way it would drive me at one point and keep me moving. Now it's I'm too exhausted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's cute. I don't think it's passion. I don't think any I just think it's an awful way to be with somebody, is to be the crazy human thing on both sides.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta know, and you know it takes it because in my dating history, I definitely was in dating women that I realized like, oh, you don't know what a non toxic.
Speaker 1: Relationship you I mean you dated an Italian woman? So yes I did, Like I mean so, and you know you gotta realize it. You just you don't know what a healthy relationship is. You don't.
Speaker 4: You don't you don't respond well to a healthy relationship. You're used to chaos and you're used to arguing and fighting and things like that. Like I'm just I'm the complete opposite.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Once I see crazy shit and.
Speaker 4: You start yelling or talking to me a certain way, and it's just like, oh nah, because I no matter what, I'm in a situation where I'm gonna lose. Yeah, So I just get out of it immediately, like I'm cool.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not dealing it. And you gotta know when to walk away too, Like you know what she's not. She's not used to she's not used to the type of relationship that I'm used to it that I want. I don't like noise, chaos, I don't like arguing. You're gonna have disagreements. You're not gonna always see out O. We understand that. But I'm talking about the disrespectful yeah energy, you know things like that. Like when it's to that level, just get out of that because it's not going it's not going good.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying people are shouldn't be accountable for their actions at all, but insane people bring the absolute worst out of you.
Speaker 1: They will, they will meet that energy that you will. You will get there.
Speaker 2: Like who you surround yourself with not just with friendship but also in relationships, is who you become like.
Speaker 5: So I also, you guys are right, but I wanted to know how you leave.
Speaker 6: I'll tell her in a second, But I do want to clarify what she's what she's saying, because she's not just saying women who just want toxicity and are crazy.
Speaker 5: It's not what she's talking about.
Speaker 6: She's talking about when someone does you wrong, your reaction to that, Because she says, when somebody does me wrong or whatever, I'm just or are ready to break up. I just leave instead of the reaction of the crazy and burning his stuff and doing all of this because he did something wrong. I think that that is important because people who just don't want peace in a relationship are completely different from people where you fuck up and then it's I turn into a different person.
Speaker 5: I just think that those are two different scenarios.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean her overall question is what exactly because I know we just went on a tangent about.
Speaker 6: Overall question is do you guys prefer for women to fight for you and do all of that crazy shit when she's leaving.
Speaker 1: Or to just leave peacefully, fight for me when she's leaving.
Speaker 6: Basically like make you like, do you are you turned on by women acting crazy when you fuck up?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, okay, that's what she's asking you.
Speaker 4: I'm not turned on, turned on, turned on by crazy at all. That actually turns me off. That's a complete turnoff. When I see a woman acting like that and just going crazy, it's like, not like because you know, first of all, I know it's not me. It's something else, deep trauma somewhere that's now just showing itself, and it's just like that has nothing to do with me, because I'm not me.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing on me. I'm not talking about people in general.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing anything in my relationship with a woman that would require her to act crazy and do something like that. So that's why if she starts doing that, it's.
Speaker 6: Like WHOA, Like the fuck, Like, yeah, yeah that makes sense. But I think she's talking in reference of like you catching the cheating.
Speaker 4: And yeah, oh nah, now you catch if you catch your partner cheating, and you know, I think that having a reaction that's deemed to be crazy and wild, and I mean I think that that's warranted. If somebody feels like they've been lied to, manipulate it her, you know, things like that. So that's most people's reaction is to just do something erratic and out of control. But not everybody is emotionally intelligent to handle situations like that of you know, finding out that damn she's cheating on me or he's cheating on me, like you know, it.
Speaker 1: Just depends on the person. But acting crazy for me has never been a turno.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I don't think to that scenario, if you find out somebody who you thought was being truthful with you deceived you, I don't think you're crazy.
Speaker 1: If you have.
Speaker 2: That's crazy thing, I wouldn't say it's a turn on. Yeah, I wouldn't like get hard. But ah, also the opposite. I feel like in that scenario with human nature, if you do somebody wrong in that way and then they freak out and still stay, I think that probably would the average person would continue to push that boundary because they know you're gonna stay, whereas somebody that just quietly leaves you lost that person like now you have to really be accountable for your actions, like what you did has ruined this relationship. This person just moved the fuck on that's gonna fuck If you really want to piss somebody off, that's gonna fuck them over more than you freaking the fuck out and then stay in.
Speaker 1: We had this conversation, Are you a closure guy? You need closure? Not anymore? You need closure?
Speaker 5: It would depend on the sagution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to definitely need it. I don't need anymore.
Speaker 5: It depends on the situation. I don't need it, but would I like it? It would depend on the situation.
Speaker 2: In retrospect, anytime I try to get closure that there was nothing nothing closed, and that's just some ship that you got to deal with your on. Your owning was over and there was no conversation where anyone left feeling better.
Speaker 1: And this was like, you know what, this chapter is closed? Like that was great.
Speaker 2: Closure only comes within yourself and nobody else can give you closure. I think conversations of like, hey, I would just like to finally know the truth of all the ship so I can go fine closure myself. Maybe its helpful, but even that, what are you gonna do with that information? Sometimes it's better to just not even know everything. Just move the fuck on. It's the age gap between us.
Speaker 4: But y'all gonna get to that point where y'all just you just don't give a fuck no more, just bye. Like it literally gets to that, like you be like, yah, I don't buy I don't we don't need to talk about it, we don't need close by.
Speaker 1: That's simple.
Speaker 4: Sometimes like it And again it takes you know, experience and years again. But when you're secure and know who you are and know that the role that you played in the relationship and you know that I didn't fuck this up.
Speaker 1: I tried everything I could.
Speaker 4: When you know that you've tried every you know, angle and everything to help and make it work, you just get to a point where you just like, you know, enjoy life.
Speaker 1: Bye. Yeah. It doesn't need to be no more than that. It ain't no crying, it is none of that, Like it's just like all right bye.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But that that also comes from a place of somebody that did do everything that they could, did their part. A lot of people don't, and that's why it shit lingers, because now they're just trying to find excuses to make themselves feel better when their shortcomings is the reason why something split. Right, Yeah, not everyone puts in all the effort that they could on certain things and yes, so they can't find any closure in it because they know subconsciously they fucked this whole shit up. Like so, yeah, that's that's a rare, rare thing I think these days.
Speaker 6: But to answer to answer her question, because she did ask me to answer your question, stay continue doing what you're doing. The reason why men like that crazy shit is because it's an ego boost. They're insecure and they like the ego boost of the Oh my gosh, she's crazy over me.
Speaker 5: She's just she's that.
Speaker 6: That's why they keep going back. They because they like the ego boost. It's an ego. It's a booster the ego. So just keep leaving quietly, please, Like I've made that mistake of leaving loudly. It does nothing, It's just it literally just pumps nigga's heads up, like look at this bitch, look a look at this dummy. I got like, nope, never again, she crashed out. Yeah, she crashing out over well?
Speaker 1: Is that never she feel about?
Speaker 2: As someone that has admitted that they've had issues with their ego. Anytime a woman has done wild shit like destroyed something, I've never my ego didn't feel better because because I never was like but I never was like, damn on the mist here.
Speaker 5: But see, this is the thing.
Speaker 6: Maybe not with you, but with some men. Some men don't take the that type of girl seriously. The girl's gonna go crazy for them.
Speaker 5: They don't.
Speaker 6: They'll be in a situationship with them for years just to get their reaction. Like it's a different type of like insecure. So maybe not with you, that might not apply to you, But I've encountered men, I've seen my friend's encounter men who will be and take serious the calm girl that that's serious about her shit and that respects herself. But they'll keep that one around for the ego boost. The'll keep throwing that's going to crash out and go crazy. But the one that they take serious is the more peaceful one. But again that doesn't apply to everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like the durnt, like just seeing the amount of text bubbles and shit being destroyed. I'm cool, cool on all that away.
Speaker 1: F me, I'm not. I'm not reading that paragraph.
Speaker 6: They don't read the paragraphs, ladies. They don't read the paragraphs. They don't read the paragraphs. They don't read the fucking paragraphs. Stop sending them. Yeah, keep your keep yourself worth please, they don't read them.
Speaker 2: And like shit when you destroy it, when you destroy shit. And the place I was renting, ye, I may lose my security depositive is what it is once you have a home. Nah. No, all right, well I think that's probably a good cue to get Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, man, I didn't mean that. You know, we don't want to No, no, no, no, I mean listen, man, you know my house is intact. No, I get it, I get it. Your house's house is not a home if there's no one there.
Speaker 2: But if you do date the crazy chick and do want to burn your own house down for insurance money, you can always blame on her.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, it's good seeing you guys. Told you guys in a few days. Yes, absolutely, to be safe. Everybody be blessed, and we'll see y'all soon. Told to y'all soon.
Speaker 1: I'm that nigga. He's just genter. Peace.