Speaker 1: Wakey, wakey, eggs and baky. It's time for the Bobby Bones pre show.
Speaker 2: Here's your hopes, Bobby Bones. I say we cut the clapping you want us to do. I don't want any clapping early. I'm not in the clapping yet app but he announced it doesn't matter. I'm it's early in the morning. Although I will say they have fixed our ac sort of, but they fixed it to where we feel good. We have two huge machines in the hallway that are temporary, and I love them for it. Like I don't know who they are, but give them an war, give them an Emmy or a Grammy or something that's cool. Yeah, because we have air and hey, lunchbox, pull the door open and you can. It's a loud out there if the door's open, but the room is soundproof.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, you can just open it, okay, and you may not be able to hear that if you're out there, but in here you can.
Speaker 4: We definitely hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're very happy that noise exists. You can shut it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We a water park, well waterfall.
Speaker 2: You just imagine putting a sea shell up to your ear and you hear that. I'm so happy for that sound. Yeah, because it is actually pleasant in here, and about nine forty five, I don't start to get angry and I don't have to reapply my deodrant.
Speaker 4: That's good. It's a good thing.
Speaker 5: And you keep your sweater.
Speaker 1: Win when well he kept it on.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I don't want to change you. I am as a person. Amy. The game is simple. I give you two celebrities. Tell me which one you think is older? Okay, post Malone or Taylor.
Speaker 5: Swift post Malone.
Speaker 2: How old do you think post Malone is? I don't know, like thirty seven Postmonees twenty nine?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: What well?
Speaker 5: Okay younger?
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, Taylor's thirty four Postmlones twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah he looks rough so no. Yeah, hey, like hair's crazy yea, yeah.
Speaker 5: Looks so much success.
Speaker 2: No. I talked to him, and I've been lucky enough to have a couple more than instances. But not like we hung out like for an evening or anything. But there have been multiple minutes where we've just been talking. And one of them was that the ACM's in rehearsal. So rehearsal. You just said, you're just standing around, and there was a part. He comes back and he talked to me on camera and said, we're just kind of doing what they call like stage blocking. You stand where you're going to stand during the show so they can make sure the lights are there the right place they can. Okay, don't do this, do that. Not what to say, but where to stand. And so him and I just standing there and he's very nice. He's very I would say even sweet. He's he's gentle, shy even, and it's really not what you expect from post Belone. But he's super kind. And I don't like small talk. I don't care. It didn't matter if I hate small dog, I know, what do you do?
Speaker 4: You had?
Speaker 2: He talked to post Blone small and I was just like, what'd you do last night? Boy? He did a lot that night the night before and it was just like it was just like a normal night for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was like, well, we went here, did this, did this during this, got in like seven this morning, and I say, Dan, you guys went hard. He goes, no, I've just mean I this is a night normal, Yeah, this is a night. Yeah, real really sweet guy.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 4: He smelled good though, right like during the show. Yeah, because I look at him, and I smell not even I'm just looking even on TV.
Speaker 2: Or sure cigarettes all the time, so you think like cigarettes oaking beer. He did not smell like that at the show, because I think he took a shower and put a suit on. It makes sense, But that doesn't mean he didn smoke. He didn't smell like smoke though. Okay, both times I hugged him, he didn't smell like smoke. Amy Brad Pitter, Tim.
Speaker 5: McGraw, Brad Pitt.
Speaker 2: How old do you think? Brad Pitt is fifty four? Brad Pitt is sixty?
Speaker 1: Whoa O.
Speaker 2: Tim McGraw's fifty seven, So Brad Pit's older. Okay, that's a good sixty. I think we don't see him in person.
Speaker 5: I know, because I would assume.
Speaker 2: I would assume it's a solid sixty.
Speaker 7: But but Tim mcgrawl looks great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Tim mcgral is physically in really good shape. Yes, And he wears a cowboy hat so I don't. And he has facial hair like their are keys to hiding age. For me, it's like we're big dark glasses and you don't see how old you are in your eyes.
Speaker 4: Oh, but when you take him off though it's like people like.
Speaker 1: Are you eighty?
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, if you only knew Oprah or George Strait.
Speaker 5: George Strait age, he's seventy.
Speaker 2: How old do you think?
Speaker 5: Oprah is sixty two?
Speaker 2: George Strait is older at seventy two, Oprah seventy? Oh okay, wow, wow, I don't understand. How are people getting older?
Speaker 4: I don't know, it happens weird, it's really weird.
Speaker 2: Seventy that to me is not weird that Oprah seventy is weird because George Strait's always been old to me, but Oprah hasn't always been old to me, even though they're about the same age. I guess because I always saw Oprah and she was active, she didn't seem as old. She was on TV every day.
Speaker 1: Makes sense?
Speaker 2: And Amy Garth Brooks or George Clooney, Oh, Garth Brooks George Clooney is sixty three, Garth is sixty two?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Close? Dolly Partner Meryl Streep, Meryl Streep, No, Dolly Parton seven seventy eight, Merril seventy five. Have you do you watch only Martyrs in the Building?
Speaker 5: No, I haven't watched the newest season.
Speaker 2: You do watch yeah, the first two? First?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or in four?
Speaker 7: Right, Mike, Oh dang, well, then I need to see three two. I've seen the first two.
Speaker 2: Need to see three as well?
Speaker 5: Three? Season three?
Speaker 4: Three? Two?
Speaker 5: No, I've seen one and two.
Speaker 2: Who's on first?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 2: I love it? Yeah, I'm like three two?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Three is the three? Huh? Three?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 2: Three is good?
Speaker 4: Two no as well?
Speaker 2: Three is Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dolly Pardon is seventy eight years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mm hmm that sounds about right.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, I know, but she seems with it for a seventy eight year old.
Speaker 2: All right, super quick. I mean I sat down with her for fifty minutes once, just did her and I quick, she's still with that man only Emerson Building. How many episodes are out? I've watched I think two of this season that shows it just remains good. Well. The reason I bring that up is Meryl Streep is in season in season three, and she maybe in four at some point. I don't know. But her and Steve Martin Martin Shorter dating Martin Short.
Speaker 5: Wait, wait, in the show or in real life? They're dating in real life?
Speaker 1: Google it?
Speaker 2: God, I've been fulled before by the Internet's pretty sure. I read that too, Okay, and they're like going to a wortch. I don't think they're like going, we're dating because they're like mature and adults and they don't need to screen that. But they go a lot of places together, like hold hands and stuff.
Speaker 5: That's cool.
Speaker 2: But then my mind goes, do they do it?
Speaker 4: Yes, but don't don't. Don't let your mind do that.
Speaker 2: They do that, but I start picturing, yes, they.
Speaker 4: Don't do that.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 5: I had to already get used to this with my dad.
Speaker 2: They do it, we know that. Then I draw it.
Speaker 1: We don't want to get used to that.
Speaker 5: We know was when my dad was dating my sister's husband's grandma. We had to get used to it.
Speaker 2: Wait, I hear you.
Speaker 8: It's not confirmed from them, it's confirmed confirmed from a source that was on the set of Only Murders in the Building though they said it.
Speaker 1: Was the worst kept secret.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again they're going a lot of places together now as well, like they're shown. But yeah, she's on season four. I didn't want to say that she is on season four. I just wasn't gonna say thing about the season in case. People were wondering what was up with three.
Speaker 1: But it's in all of them since she came on, she's been on.
Speaker 4: H Yeah, I think I do remember her in the early ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm old. My point was I just didn't want to reveal who was on what because I didn't know who if people think maybe there's some death or maybe her twin comes like old soap opera. I was just saying nothing that type of show, you know. But I don't think she was in one, and she was. I don't think she was in two. She came in three, right, pretty sure in three?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I have never seen her in one.
Speaker 2: Oh and you haven't seen three?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 2: Three? Two? And as of now all the episodes that he's a four out yeah they are.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good we started. I like it because it's fun and friendly. But sometimes sometimes I still say the F word.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like the good mix. You're like, oh, this is kind of kind of fun, and a kid can watch Ford Maybe not a kid, I mean, it's it's just a word to it, like who cares? Or share.
Speaker 5: Share?
Speaker 2: How old do you think Rebi is.
Speaker 5: Fifty nine?
Speaker 2: She's sixty eight?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Share is seventy eight.
Speaker 5: Wow, okay, Reeba looks great.
Speaker 2: Carrie or the Olsen Twins, Carrie Uner? What are the Olsen Twins?
Speaker 5: Who's older? Carrie Underwood?
Speaker 2: Are you sure think about how old.
Speaker 1: Is Carrie.
Speaker 5: Carries? How old is Carrie? Is she thirty nine?
Speaker 2: Carrie's forty one?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: The Olsen Twins, how do you think they are? The things bloze my line? People a getting older?
Speaker 5: No, the Olsen Twins, You've.
Speaker 4: Got to be younger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, barely. They're thirty eight, but they're still kind of close.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Thirty eight.
Speaker 2: Luke Combs or Miranda costgro From I Carley.
Speaker 7: Oh she's aged, That's what I said, Oh, Luke Combs.
Speaker 2: Luke Combs is thirty four. Now do you think Miranda Costgrove is higher or lower?
Speaker 5: She's lower barely because Luca is older.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well yeah that was my guest. Yeah, she's thirty one. I thought if I told you in age though, maybe it would change your mind.
Speaker 5: It didn't.
Speaker 2: It said he treated me like crap, like I'm a stupid idiot.
Speaker 5: No, I just need to know you treat me like you treat me like a stupid I really didn't know.
Speaker 2: I hate me, John Party or Beyonce.
Speaker 5: Oh, Beyonce? How old do you think Beyonce's forty three?
Speaker 2: Nailed it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's John for the same age?
Speaker 5: And me and Bay you and Queen Bee? John is like thirty nine, that's exactly right.
Speaker 4: Job.
Speaker 2: Faith Hill or Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: When Jaylo performed as a super Bowl she was fifty oh a Faith Hill?
Speaker 2: Yeah barely. Faith was fifty seven. Jayloh's fifty five. Do you ever see the video of jay Loo doing her shows in the stadiums? Because she did? She announced a tour and then there's like arenas in a couple of Stagiu did you ever see.
Speaker 5: The video like to have Like I watched a documentary?
Speaker 2: No, like cell phone video. It was like one show and nobody bought tickets. It It is bad.
Speaker 5: That's why she canceled.
Speaker 2: Well, I think officially she canceled because she had like a toe injury. I don't know, I gues what they say, but it sucks. I felt bad for her, But also it's like, are you gonna buy tickets to go to a Jennifer Lopez concert?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: What do you know here for? Are you a fan of her? Acting? Her music a little bit of all. I'm sure tickets weren't cheap. You're also not going to be sixteen and want to go to a Jennifer Lopez concert. Like she's wildly famous, But that doesn't mean that people are dying to get her tickets to hear her music. Right that, Shakira announced a concert and it's selling like crazy, I had to add more shows now. Part of that is because she has international appeal to She's very famous in other countries, but apparently music crosses borders.
Speaker 4: Jaylor is not international.
Speaker 2: I don't think she puts out of music or she's not a consistent pop star. I think Shakira has continued to put out music international at least, Mike, would you agree with that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And she does more like in Spanish.
Speaker 2: Which is why I listen.
Speaker 4: Of course, that's the good stuff.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Hillary Scott of Lady A or Blake Lively?
Speaker 5: WHOA, there's the same exact age. That's my guess.
Speaker 2: Uh, and you would be wrong, Hillary Scott, They're close. Hillary Scott's thirty eight, Blake Lively's thirty seven. Let's take three more Sidney Sweeney familiar, Meghan Maroney.
Speaker 5: Oh, Sidney Sweeney by one.
Speaker 2: Years twenty seven, Meghan Maroney's twenty six. Leanne Rhymes or Jonathan Taylor Thomas of Home Improvement.
Speaker 5: They are the same age.
Speaker 2: Why are you so passionate about it? Because there's nobody the same age in the game.
Speaker 7: There's no tricks, there's no Okay, well, then Leanne is older than him by one year.
Speaker 2: Jtt is older by one year. He is forty three, she's forty two.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll swap it.
Speaker 2: Let's do one or for all the marbles. If you win this one, you get a full scholarship. Brett Young or Chloe Kardashian.
Speaker 5: Brett Young's older you think he is? He's like forty two?
Speaker 2: He is forty three, Okay, Chloe Kardashian.
Speaker 5: Ish, she's forty Huh Chloe.
Speaker 2: So I know are you saying that like you're for sure?
Speaker 5: No, this is my guess.
Speaker 2: You said that for all the so positive about it. Yeah, she's forty you know that for sure? No, but is this he's saying like you knows for sure. She's like she's like, yeah, she's forty, d idiot, everybody knows that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm like, are.
Speaker 2: You for sure? Are you guessing. I'm guessing you're right. You're exactly right. Forty good. Amy gets a free scholarship to University of Arizona. Really, No, no, no Arizona. Which one's online?
Speaker 4: Phoenix?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a Phoenix, University of Phoenix.
Speaker 4: Okay, still a degree, Amy, I don't know, is it?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Still? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You can get a Is it a four year? Is a bachelor?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: There's no campus for that, I'm believe.
Speaker 2: So they have a stadium though, I think they did the name on there. They literally did. That's what it's called. You've heard the Phoenix, right, Yeah, yeah, there may be a small campus, but I don't think you can actually go. But I don't know, so i'll have Mike fact check me so i'll get suit. I want to play this voicemail because I do this a lot. It's totally on me. It's my fault. The show does this a lot, but mostly it's me. Ray play it. Voicemail number three Trisha from Florida.
Speaker 3: On the episode I was listening to, Ray was asking Morgan if she was interested in dating one of his friends, and you guys were in mid conversation and then Bobby interrupted to say something about Eddie sixteen lunch boxes camera and then you guys never went back to Morgan dating Ray's friends situation. So I was just curious as to what happened. Is she do dat him not datum?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on. I think somebody else asked this, and I think I did the same exact apology because I feel like this is deja vus and that I said, Morgan, you just handle it off air.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did, you did.
Speaker 8: We didn't handle it in the first time that it happens, and that was accurate, but we did come back to it. Somebody else sent a voicemail similar to this.
Speaker 2: And in that voicemail, I said, I don't want to put Morgan on the spot to have to say something here, So Morgan, if you would like to follow up off air, you can. That is how we ended that. Yes, man, I was having like a moment where I was like, I have already done. Have I lived this in a different dimension.
Speaker 4: That's a weird feeling.
Speaker 5: Uh, I don't remember any of this.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 2: Covid covid, Yeah, yeah. So it looks like there's a building for University of Phoenix, but I'm not sure if that's a campus or just like offices. Yeah, they offer like some classes there. They do basically like a small center up. If you know, I'm real, you have to go in person for the scholarship. Okay, Phoenix, let me do I wanted to go.
Speaker 5: Back to school. Does it matter what I study?
Speaker 2: Okay? Oh, I forgot to say. That was a joke. I'm not paying for it.
Speaker 4: But booth, you want to see what they offer? Would you pay for us to go back to school?
Speaker 2: Would continued?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 2: Why would I pay for that?
Speaker 4: Companies do that.
Speaker 2: I'm not the company.
Speaker 5: But you want to invest in I do want to invest in the future.
Speaker 1: You know we always do. Tell me something good about bosses investing in their employees.
Speaker 2: I don't be pretty good. I don't pay you, so no, I'm not paid. No, that's cool.
Speaker 4: There goes my masters.
Speaker 2: No, No, you din need me the book I gave you. That book I gave you was going to take thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: That's not I can't put that on my resume. I read the four seasons resume. You're trying to quit. It's agree whatever exactly four seasons.
Speaker 2: Dude, give me voicemail number one.
Speaker 6: I know you let your fans know when there's a scam going on. Try not to go to self check out because there's a new thing going on, at least here in Florida where employees will get in back of you online that are off duty, slash that badge like they're going to allow you to have their discount, and they can go back in later on and obtain your information and charge things to your debit card. This happened to me. I'm disputing two hundred and forty seven dollars. But anyway, God, bless y'all. I love y'all, love listening to you.
Speaker 5: Have a great day.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: What really understand?
Speaker 2: But I need I'll be honest with you, I said, trying out to go to self check out. I already try not to.
Speaker 4: But she said that a law enforcement officer will get behind you and say, hey, you can use my I.
Speaker 7: Did not hear long that's off duty or off.
Speaker 2: I heard of an act like they're an employee.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, they are.
Speaker 8: One, but they are off right now, they're off, they're taking a break.
Speaker 2: They're scamming.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What they're saying is here, I'll give you my discount, and they scan their badge or whatever, and that gives them access to that transaction and they later go back and add things.
Speaker 4: To your that's scary.
Speaker 2: Thank you for explaining it, because I was talking to Ray in the talk back, which you guys couldn't hear because we have communication and I didn't hear any of that.
Speaker 4: What are guys talking about?
Speaker 2: And she said that summer timing stuff. We have the show a segment that we have to do. Is this segment red that. That's what we were doing during that. I usually don't do that during that, but we're getting close teping in the air.
Speaker 1: She ran up. Someone ran up two hundred and forty six dollars, is what she's saying on her after she did the self checkout, So she's disputing those charges.
Speaker 4: Got him.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that.
Speaker 5: There was no officer, No, no, you just heard bad.
Speaker 4: I think I heard bad. Yeah, and off duty. I think that's it. It went to cop cop Ray give me number.
Speaker 6: Two morning studio.
Speaker 3: I was curious, wasn't lunchbox supposed to do like a report or a little speech about Tesla.
Speaker 4: Maybe I missed it, but I'm pretty sure I didn't.
Speaker 2: Yes, now so everyone knows he did ask for a slight extension he's getting it. He'll do it on Monday show.
Speaker 4: What was the reason?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was just Halloween. Man, I got caught up.
Speaker 2: This is what he said. I remember now hold on Halloween activities. Ah no, no, Halloween duties, drunk retreat. No, it was something like I should look at it. No, he had some some stupid excuse like carving pumpkins. It was like holiday duties is what it was. That he's been overwhelmed with holiday duties. That's what it is. That's what he asked for.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, literally, I don't care, we'll do it Monday. But yes, well that'll be Monday. It'll be on nikolay Tesla.
Speaker 4: Who he is from Virginia?
Speaker 1: Oh, you'll be finding out and then report where he's from.
Speaker 2: Man, why would he be from Virginia?
Speaker 4: Nicolai is the Joe. He's not from Virginia. He's from the other country.
Speaker 1: Right, we'll find out on Monday.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's the pre show. We're gonna go to the show show and it don't matter. You can listen to that podcast and we'll do the post show after this. Thank you and seeing a little bit It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 1: Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: It was like two thirds of the way through the show today when I realized it was how like it literally was Halloween because we've be talking about Halloween. I don't have a single Halloween, not that I would have a plan anyway, but there is not a Halloween instance in my day in anyway, And I guess that's not weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean no kids, but.
Speaker 2: Also I don't like poty. These are no no on's gonna come about house. I wave the gate, so I'm definitely not opening the gate. Amazon's lucky to get in. Somebody came at ten o'clock last night's on what do you mean what we order? We don't pick come to ten? Oh.
Speaker 7: I thought you were like, you know you ordered something. You were like prime same day delivery, you need it now?
Speaker 2: Ten pm. No, somebody called and something rings from the gate, and I was like, it's like ten o'clock. We look at you like did you order food? It's like no, And then you can talk to the people to the gate and like Amazon, Like I feel bad for them because everybody has got to be feeling weird about Amazon coming to ten o'clock and it's not they're not like I shul would like to give them a ten o'clock Amazon run on like they're just doing their job. Imagine if that you have to do the nine pm, ten pm. That sucks for them. That's scary when someone comes up to your house at nine or ten o'clock, you don't know who it is. So I don't even know what it was. I think it's workout gloves.
Speaker 5: Oh you needed those?
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't need to make a joke about that.
Speaker 1: You made it. You laugh.
Speaker 2: You got a little laugh end in't you? Amy? No, I'm talking to Amy. She got a little giggle in No, I just thought those were probably important.
Speaker 5: It's not a dig he needed.
Speaker 2: She got a little giggling.
Speaker 5: You heard she was like, need outfit.
Speaker 2: And all you guys are like, nom, he's not digging.
Speaker 4: She's digging first, but now the out course.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh, he needed those. I don't have an outfit?
Speaker 7: No, you're is that your Are you a workout person for Halloween?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: No, I'm a workout person for working out today?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Tuesday, wait, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday are wait training days only?
Speaker 4: About that?
Speaker 5: Oh, it's Halloween. Eddie's going to be with this.
Speaker 2: Kiddy hasn't made it all week, so we don't plan on how to understand.
Speaker 4: No, No, I planned on being there. I even texted Clue that I would be there. However, we aestivities. That's great, nobody, we're carving pumpkins at like four o'clock and I got to be there at four.
Speaker 2: Great, nobody's counting on you to be there.
Speaker 4: Well, I am kinding on myself to be there.
Speaker 2: You miss all week.
Speaker 4: I've been sick.
Speaker 7: Great.
Speaker 1: Amy shows up when she's sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but it's different, like you gotta work, Morgan, say what.
Speaker 5: You're gonna say, But why are you here if you're sick?
Speaker 4: No, it's not like sick where I'm sick because I went to.
Speaker 2: The doctor and he's like, we can't work out if he doesn't show up. First of all, he's like, I need to say something. I'll work out. I'm the mailman.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Rainsleep snow. I'm freaking there.
Speaker 4: I think the mailman takes the snow day off.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Morgan had a question for you.
Speaker 4: What's the question?
Speaker 1: Why are you here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I went to the doctor got the COVID test strap test. They're like, there's really it just seems like a sinus infection. So boom, here you go deal with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same thing with me the last week when you guys said I give everybody jerms when Amy had COVID and no big deal.
Speaker 2: I would say, and and was a big deal once we learned. But I would say, it's your history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's true. But I got told to that time it was sinus And also yeah, like you.
Speaker 2: You know, yours was a completely history based Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 4: You said you were a bug.
Speaker 5: Battle and your kids the one they gave it to me?
Speaker 2: He probably no, I think he was the one they gave.
Speaker 1: It to you. There's one no chance I gave you at the time.
Speaker 2: All the time I got it, I don't know when I was not on vacation the whole last time I remember this, I was like shut I got from him there too. But the other time I got it. Where did I get it?
Speaker 4: Golf course from lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Right what we were there?
Speaker 2: You had it well in the same cart.
Speaker 1: Golf course that's our open air. I mean, that's a tough, tough pinpoint.
Speaker 2: Any way, I feel bad for the Amazon drivers that have to come at ten o'clock, because I know they also don't want to have to do the late nights because they know people are probably freaking out because they're driving up at ten o'clock going Amazon. Or do you think they sign up for that shift, because I gu you have to be able to pick probably, but I think somebody has to do the shift. I guess you're right, So somebody is going to have to experience. It's that and that that's unfortunate for whomever has to get that shift, because nobody's feeling comfortable with somebody driving up, especially in an unmarked It's not even an Amazon van. It's like somebody's random car.
Speaker 4: It looks like a renom van.
Speaker 2: No, it's a random car. I'm talking about it. It's not an Amazon.
Speaker 4: Automobile, like just like a four tourist.
Speaker 2: It's them driving their own cars. So it does feel like someone's gonna anyway bad for them. And then I took a little shot at more work I gloves and that was not nice.
Speaker 4: What was the point of that?
Speaker 2: She got a little giggle she did. She's like, because you need those, I keep losing one. I bought some pink ones.
Speaker 4: Why why No?
Speaker 2: I just like pink. I got some like red. No, I like but Pink's version.
Speaker 4: Of red a shade. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got some pink ones and then I got some black ones. But I keep losing. I have like a pair of keep losing. I give Eddie a pair.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Those are awesome. And so do you have to watch those?
Speaker 2: Mother? Yes, mill too, But I don't watch my I watched my like once up for three weeks. I don't watch them every week or anything.
Speaker 4: You give those to me a year and a half ago, dude, I've not watched them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you should give them a little to throw men.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I should do that. That's pretty Chris.
Speaker 5: Throw them out.
Speaker 4: Hey, when you ordered your gloves on Amazon, when did you order them? And when did you get them?
Speaker 5: Ten pm last night?
Speaker 4: When did you order them though?
Speaker 2: Two days prior?
Speaker 4: Oh it wasn't overnight. I didn't that overnight. It is crazy.
Speaker 7: Shut up, Eddie, you're talking about you.
Speaker 2: No, I just I just hit Prime. But it was like we'll be there in two days.
Speaker 4: They're just slacking on that Prime now because like they'll.
Speaker 2: Come slower it.
Speaker 4: It'll be there today. And then I get it like a day later.
Speaker 2: It does come a little slower.
Speaker 1: Do you get a discount for that?
Speaker 2: Nope, maybe Prime doesn't come Yeah.
Speaker 1: If they say it's going to be there today and it doesn't come to.
Speaker 5: The next day, I don't know they have.
Speaker 2: It's just not as primy. It says that on this on the top of it's like you're an Amazon Prime member, but it won't be there for two days when used to like as soon as you push the button, it's already at your door.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is crazy how they did that?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: Is there a warehouse here in town that just has stuff?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or that's how that general stuff?
Speaker 1: But how do they know which stuff to robots?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying though, like what like it just has general There's.
Speaker 5: Just there's certain things that are here.
Speaker 4: Do you you ever got in the store and you be like, hey, do you guys have that in stock? They're like, we don't, but we can order that, or sometimes like yeah we got that in the back.
Speaker 2: The difference is I would say, and I'm sure you guys are right, there's a warehouse with stuff. If I go to Walmart, I kind of know generally what Walmart has. Amazon is everything sure, like more than what a store, any store would have.
Speaker 4: I drove by the warehouse today, well one of them. I'm sure there's multiple, but oh yeah it's humong.
Speaker 2: Did you drop and got they a bunch of stuff in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the first thing I thought. And when I go by them, like the trucks on the on the inner stand, I'm like, gos, there's a lot of stuff in there. Pretty cool, Like what's in there? Jump ropes?
Speaker 2: Eighteen wheeler holds a lot of stuff. You ever been in the trailer wheel Like, yeah, deceivingly a lot of course. You're like, that's a big truck, the big trailer when I had to get my ceo, Like, it holds a ton of stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like when we moved here, we were all in the same moving truck.
Speaker 2: My car went in there a normal size. Yeah for focus in a normal size If that's wild. There's a lot of stuff, man, And they's got those buildings with stuff in it.
Speaker 4: Stuff.
Speaker 2: I like to go walk through that. But like a Walmart, you know what they have and don't have. For the most part, they have groceries if it's Super Walmart, and then they have the general stuff. But at the stuff store like they have asbestos. That's the illegal, right, it's stuff. Yeah, anyway, it came last night. Was scary.
Speaker 4: It sucked.
Speaker 2: Trick or tree Dennis say, should handout stickers and playto not candy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here that's the tree rocks. That's that's the trick. I mean, right, it's a trick. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not the tree you order for Amazon.
Speaker 4: That's the tree.
Speaker 1: Here's the trick.
Speaker 2: Kids. Uh yeah. A driver in Louisiana crashed his car while playing a TikTok game called Drift. Their car even caught fire, but luckily no one was hurt. The challenge is to intentionally oversteer to cause a loss of traction.
Speaker 1: That sounds like.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm confused with this TikTok game. Do you have to drift your actual car or do you drift on the game?
Speaker 1: No? No, I think you drift your car like the game is.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like a game.
Speaker 1: No, no, can you can you drift?
Speaker 2: Amy's coviding over there? But uh can? I not?
Speaker 4: Like if you tried, could you drift in your car not like a drift car?
Speaker 2: No? I mean I don't think so. I've never tried. I don't want to try.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I would tumble, like roll totally. When we did the stuff with Hyun Day, we raced their cars that kind of drift. I kind of drifted that.
Speaker 4: You did drift, but those cars were made to drift.
Speaker 2: Based on statements from witnesses and the drivers involved. The North Mound vehicle was playing a drift game or challenge featured on social media, lost control of his vehicle. The challenge is to intentionally oversteer to cause a loss of traction. The post said, it's from the advocate. I never had a phase of like driving fast, like no desire, like not racing, because I don't think everybody, but I never even had like a I'm a rebel. Mostly mine was like I gotta get to work, let's get there. That was my phase, like I gotta get to work on time. I did wake up with somebody's yard once though, What though, because I had a job working made us on a golf course and we had to I mean it was like kind of like this job, you had to arrive while it was still dark because you had to get to the greens to start mowing them as soon as you could see any daylight because the golfers would start when daylight started. So it was his early job. And I fell asleep driving to work one morning and then woke up somebody's front yard. Luckily I didn't crushed into their house, and I just drove out of the front yard and drove to work, like Luckily I didn't hit something. Luckily i'd hit the house. Luckily they didn't come out. I remember seeing like some little tracks in the yard. I didn't go back. But that's get the crap out of me. A guy in Pennsylvania who claimed he was working on a two dollars COVID vaccine was actually making fentanyl. He was caught after showing up at a bank with a double bag full of cash. The man claimed to be running a legitimate scientific business. He was a drug dealer and a big one. Anthony D. Bresy made fentyl and fentyl variants. He was making pounds of and kilograms a fentanyl.
Speaker 5: That's terrible.
Speaker 2: He has charged with conspiracy of manufacturer and distribute controlled substances of possession with you, lah lah lah. He totaled nearly one point eight million dollars, putting the money in his account.
Speaker 1: Well that's nice that that's a lot of cash.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 7: That teacher that made like a million bucks, no coach, a coach at a high school in Texas. Like he was like the ringleader of some like illegal teacher test taking scan.
Speaker 5: I did see that, and he made like a million dollars. And so then all.
Speaker 7: These people were like teaching and they didn't have proper credentials.
Speaker 2: That's what it was. So correct me if I'm wrong. I saw. I read the headline and a couple of sentences, But it wasn't it was to get a teacher certificate. It wasn't the teachers taking it for students. Correct, It was fake adult fake certificates, like they were giving away fake credential baller bad you got caught. Don't do that. But I'm saying, like that's that's because I would think you would, like I remember the the Full House, Aunt Becky. Yeah, like that was a scam where people took the test for them or they or they faked a sport and got in that way. But this was for the teachers, not for the students. Right, dang Man, do you ever wonder stuff like this, like how many of these are going on that are never caught because this can't be the only one, and it was caught, like there has to be a hundred, not this, but similar things happening that people have outsmart the system where they're just making billions and they never get caught, which makes people then try stuff like this. Because I don't think there was anybody heard in this. Right, it's still a crime, obviously bad bad slap wrist, but nobody was hurt, right, am I right?
Speaker 7: I believe that's I believe you're right. I don't know every detail of who got certified and how they treated students.
Speaker 2: Ye me either, A million dollar cheating ring result in at least two hundred and ten un qualified teachers, including two sexual predators, oh well teacher certifications. The ring was exposed this week after the Harris County District Attorney's Office filed charges against five individuals involved. The alleged ring leader is Vincent Grayson, the head boys basketball coach. Man. You know, he had thought came up with the perfect scheme. He's just banking bugs. And the people involved in the scheme didn't even though they were part of something that was schemy. I don't think I think they only did they did are you sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah they did. Okay, So what was they would do? So this guy was good Bowiees basketball coach took his team to the state tournament in twenty twenty three. But so what they would do is whoever was administering the test.
Speaker 2: Do you know the story?
Speaker 1: I read it. I just read it. And so they whoever the teacher was that was trying to go get certified, would go sign in and then the proxy who whoever was posing them, would come in and take the test, and the people there would just turn their head like, oh, didn't see anybody switch spots, And so the person would leave, they'd take the test, they'd get certified, they'd be a teacher.
Speaker 2: You wonder if they literally would turn their head, yeah, literally, pry not. They probably just look forward and just be like they're switching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they check their ID, see them sign them in, yeah, and then let the other person go in and take the test.
Speaker 2: Dang. Allegedly, candidate seeking certification would pay Grace in twenty one hundred bucks. He would then give a twenty percent portion to Guilford Mason, who would then allow Newton to sit for the test under the teacher's name. The candidates would be given a testing time and location by Guilford Mason, show up, sign in, leave. Newton would then arrive and take the test for them. More than ninety teachers were reportedly sent through the program this year. Man, you have to rely on nobody telling on you.
Speaker 4: That's the hard part of that.
Speaker 2: There's so many everybody can't keep their mouths.
Speaker 5: There's that many people also too.
Speaker 7: That word spreads like, hey, you don't want to take your test, and then they have twenty five hundred dollars or they're just like nah.
Speaker 5: I feel like a lot of people are like, oh, take the test.
Speaker 2: Like, but I think if pay take the test anyway. Yeah, I don't know that it's that much, but usually in that situation, you have to pay to take it something.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, how but ninety teachers got jobs. I mean, we got to think of the positive ninety people were employed. What if they're like, what if eighty five of them are really good teachers?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they're not certified.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that mean. I'm a honeswo you the certification? I'm sure there's a reason.
Speaker 4: Well, like the sex offender wouldn't be able to be a teacher.
Speaker 2: No, I understand that, but I'm saying I don't know what that makes you a better or worse teacher to be certified. Like, I don't know what you have to study to actually be certified.
Speaker 4: I mean we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't know, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But you have to I could not be one.
Speaker 4: I've already know when they say certified though, whether it's anything like a doctor got you certified? Check this out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to know the test for the real test. The to take the test, the real cost one hundred and sixteen bucks.
Speaker 5: Okay, See that is quite the difference.
Speaker 2: It is quite the difference.
Speaker 7: So then, but I guess you don't have to have a college degree, so you don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, you're what most Okay, I don't know that that's the case because schools, even though you have the certification, some schools can still check your resume and they can call a college and be like did they go to school here? So I don't know, the certification gets you out of everything. You didn't graduate from Harvard because you got the certification.
Speaker 4: I wonder if they ever do call like, hey, did he go to school here?
Speaker 2: Probably like a random airport test one out of thirty two people for the sake of doing it, so they so it's done randomly.
Speaker 1: Also, they're so desperate for teachers, I don't I think they just get the application, they see you pass the certification, and they're like, you are in. If you are in, come on.
Speaker 2: But the certification. And again we're just talking about a story. We just read Amy only read partially, so everybody.
Speaker 5: Else correct like headline.
Speaker 2: But I think that a certification does not equal a college degree. So they're not saying they lied about that because they could have got the college degree and just didn't study for the certification, right. And I don't know that a school would allow I don't know. I just know that dude had a I don't who told on them.
Speaker 5: Maybe the test is hard, really hard.
Speaker 2: Maybe I would assume it is to pay twenty five hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just don't want to deal with it.
Speaker 2: All teacher candidates must earn a bachelor's degree anyway. Yeah, I saw that too. That's a crazy one. I'm certified it be a teacher. I forgot to tell you, guys, perfect I got a CEO. What if I tell I got my license? You take your test in Houston did not. I took it here and it sucked.
Speaker 1: It was hard.
Speaker 2: Economists have concluded that in today's workplace, getting a raise or promotion has become more challenging than ever. It seems that people are not leaving their jobs because people are not moving on to players, aren't worried about losing employees, and they're not motivated to offer raises or promotions. From business insider, the corporate ladder is a slippery slope.
Speaker 4: They say, I don't know what any of that means, what part all.
Speaker 5: Of it like, So I was tracking pretty much everything you said.
Speaker 4: They don't want to give you a They won't give you a raise because.
Speaker 2: They don't have to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're not going anywhere, and.
Speaker 2: Why would they if you're not going anywhere?
Speaker 5: And the corporate ladder is the slippery store.
Speaker 2: I heard that fart that one understood, Yeah, which is like the only way you really get a raise generally is having leverage. That's it, and the level unless it's like they tell you it's contractually otherwise it's not. Can always ain't to be a raised or anything unless it's I'm gonna leave and that can be your leverage. But if they go Okay, there's eight people to replace you. They do not consider that you have leverage. So what they're saying is nobody has leverage because there's so many people to fill jobs.
Speaker 5: But if you say you're gonna leave, you have.
Speaker 2: To leave or they never trust you again. It's like folding or it's like a poker. Yeah, it's like a bluffing and be like just kidding on that bluffing.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm out.
Speaker 1: I'm really, I'm out.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to buff.
Speaker 5: I s where I'm gonna leave if you don't do this.
Speaker 2: Starting next week, Starbucks customers will no longer pay more for adding non dairy milk to their orders.
Speaker 5: Oh that's good. Are they just raising the prices on everything?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: I don't know, tell me more because that what well?
Speaker 7: I mean, if you get a whole milk, skim milk, or milk from a cow, it's one price. But if you get almond coconut oat, you are typically paying I don't know. I'm just make them number like fifty cents more or maybe even a dollar.
Speaker 2: Does it cost more?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay yeah at the grocery store, I mean you're paying more for those items too, So but I just wonder if just overall they're having a blanket, like a little increase in everything, and then that covers whatever milk you want.
Speaker 2: If so. They're not saying that yet, but that is a great point.
Speaker 5: Sneaky, they're sneaky.
Speaker 2: Your Starbucks drink with soy, oat, almond or coconut milk won't cost you extra anymore. Starting next week, Starbucks customers will no longer pay for adding non dairy milk.
Speaker 5: Because we're raising all the prizes.
Speaker 2: The company said. The removal of the non dairy milk so are charging means customers who requested will pay around ten percent less than they did previously. Guys of right now, but that's from the Albany Herald, but they could raise it everything ten cents. It's what our streaming services do. Right. They're like, we're gonna raise it a dollar, and we're like, woll I mean, like it's not worth it. It's like for a dollar. But when they do it seven times in eighteen months, then all of a sudden, and then when they all do it that many times, yeah, it's significant.
Speaker 7: The way they were they were it there, I think it's like oh yeah, I'm still oh so I'm going to be saving ten percent, but they could still just increase it a little. And the amounts of coffee they're selling Starbucks, we should have gotten in on that.
Speaker 4: Really, they could charge me fifty cents more every time I get a Starbucks and I wouldn't notice. Seventy five maybe a dollar. I wouldn't even notice.
Speaker 2: Wow, No anything else to flex on us with.
Speaker 4: Oh, what I'm saying is I don't like you don't look at price to get my cup of coffee.
Speaker 2: Bezos, any other commentary you'd like to wow?
Speaker 1: Wow, money don't matter?
Speaker 4: How much how much does a Starbucks a coffee cost? Amy?
Speaker 7: If I had to, I don't get it that often. But if I had to guess, I guess tall, A tall five dollars.
Speaker 4: See, it could be three. I don't know. That's not three.
Speaker 5: If you're getting a lot, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Meaning you just want it so bad you don't it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Well, if it comes back like eleven dollars, I'd be like that's not right. Yes, But if it was like, say it is five or whatever, and it comes back six, so I wouldn't even notice.
Speaker 2: I don't know what Starbuck charger because I don't like drink coffee. I'll drink a espresso the dirty a tea, but there is no I know it's why, so I say, but I'll always get that them. I get the tea like eight percent of the time. I know espresso. Sometimes I get espresso.
Speaker 5: I hate it.
Speaker 2: It tastes so bad. Really, coffee tastes so bad. Espresso tastes like coffee ten coffees.
Speaker 4: It is espresso' is like concentrated coffee.
Speaker 2: I don't know. And I know I'm because I don't like peanut butter either, and most people like coffee and peanut butter. So there's something about me in my taste buds that are odd. So I know that people love it and there's something about it. But you're telling me, Amy that you I've always liked the taste of coffee.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know how to answer that. It's just been drinking it for so long. Like I started drinking it in college. And I mean maybe at the beginning I was like nah, but then you've I don't know, then it becomes a thing. It's it's comfort.
Speaker 4: I will say that when I first started, like it was a lot of milk. It's probably half milk half coffee. And then now that I'm older, I could probably have a black coffee and be cool with it.
Speaker 5: I used to be black, I did.
Speaker 7: I've gone through phases depending on where I was with like food in my life, and now I'm half like I'm back to where Eddie was when he first started.
Speaker 2: Now I do half milk, not Cowboy anymore coffee, Cowboy coffee straight yeah.
Speaker 5: I would do straight black, nothing in it.
Speaker 2: I can tell you what a gallon of milk at the gas station costs, but I have no idea what a coffee costs. I don't know what a gallon costs.
Speaker 1: The grocery store like five bucks, six books, almost it's everything.
Speaker 2: At a gas station, it's almost seven. I ever get milk. If it's like, hey, gets a milk, I'd go to the gas station and get it.
Speaker 4: You got to check that expiration day too.
Speaker 1: Milk at the gas stations always right on the order.
Speaker 2: It's risky, I don't think so. I think you buy enough for the gas station like I do every day.
Speaker 5: You don't buy a full gallon, though I do. I mean if a gallon's a gallon, but you know what I mean, Like the big jug.
Speaker 2: That's they only have like three different kinds. They have the big jug, the half jug, and then the little the little ones that they have no choices, and it's not like they have all the fancies. You get like two percents fancy at the gas station with blue?
Speaker 4: Can you find almond milk at the gas station?
Speaker 2: I don't, who knows. That's not why I'm going to get milk at I mean that's where you do your grocer too much parking? No, I know, yes, and no, it's where I go to get the occasional grocery. I don't grocery shop while I was ordered on the app, or my wife order on the app, or she'll go. Or if I go grocery shopping, which I have a few times with her, I want everything. There are slices of fruit. I'm not even sure what fruit is. I'll be adding that to the and then all of a sudden, the baskets full of stuff. It's just ridiculous. I'm not it's not for me. So I go to the gas station and I will get milk if I need milk, and I'll get two percent milk about seven bucks right now in.
Speaker 1: Blue what blues? Two percent?
Speaker 2: I don't even know who red as whole reds like you're eating it.
Speaker 4: It's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: You gotta chew that milk. That's a tough one. A mysterious ancient tunnel dubbed the Entrance to the Underworld has been found underneath the church.
Speaker 4: That's so cool. In what what city?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: What underworld?
Speaker 2: Mexico?
Speaker 4: What do you mean like a underworld?
Speaker 2: Like a ring of people that are you're thinking like cartel, Yeah, we're thinking No, we're thinking like spirits, like.
Speaker 4: Hell or oh I was thinking of like ruins.
Speaker 5: Well, hell do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Okay I didn't. I didn't think about it that way.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that life would be a hell.
Speaker 5: It would be I can't even imagine.
Speaker 2: Unless you're running it.
Speaker 5: No, even if you're running it.
Speaker 4: Hell, they're made to do it. But god, I just feels scary.
Speaker 5: It just feels every day.
Speaker 2: It feels like two hundreundred years ago, where the lifespan was thirty five and you're out to what y're twenty four, so maybe more maybe four hundred years ago. Well, you're out hunting and gathering ish and you're or you're on the wagon trail going like your lifespan thirty five years old and it sucks and you might die at any point. That feels like what the cartel is now. Just you have the opportunity to have a nice house with a good internet.
Speaker 4: I guess you can die any minute.
Speaker 1: Any minute.
Speaker 2: Oh you could the wagon trail like crossing over going to.
Speaker 5: Get you to on takers more any minute.
Speaker 4: Even the wild West, like okay, as I'm talking about, because like everyone had a gun and like what you say, Sonny, you want to go outside?
Speaker 2: Exactly you got On Tuesday Reviewesday, I did the ballot of Buster scrugs. If anybody watches that.
Speaker 4: Let me know that it's on my list.
Speaker 5: I looked it up. I have zero interest. I mean, I trust you, I get it, but i'd.
Speaker 2: Zero interest too. My wife picked it and she nailed you. She does, she nails them. I just was like, she loves Coen Brothers movies. She's like, you ever seen no Country for Old Manace that I have not? She goes, you have it? As I know, we're watching the Old Man. I want to watch a movie. She goes, not the same thing. And I was like, I don't want to watch move about Old Man. She goes, know it's really good.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, uh that, and then she said another one too, Cohen, Yeah, uh far ago. But we watched all the TV shows we loved.
Speaker 4: Did they do the TV shows?
Speaker 2: They the movies? I don't know if did the TV shows, but we watched the movie. It didn't hold up to me as well. Oh really, although I might have just been bored or hungry or wanted to play PlayStation or something that happened.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I can think of the thing, what thing equipment did you watch? You watched the movie for you some of it the wood thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember. Okay, TV shows good, Yeah, TV show is really good.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: The mysterious tunnels and chambers described as the Interest to the Underworld have been found below, dating back to the sixteenth century. Archaeologists have made a discovery like it's something out of Indian Jones film, with tunnels, gold, jewels and bodies over sure you know Cardele, Oh, I don't know that it is. It could be like the ass text. Yes, yeah, you know what burn the boats? The origin? To burn the boats? The origin? Oh? Because did you explain what it means to them?
Speaker 7: Okay, just from what I recall, it's like, hey, there's no turning back. We're here to do what we need to do. We're going to get the job done. There's no alternative option. You can't go get back on the boat and leave, So burn the boat.
Speaker 2: Burn the boat. Is like, we're not. There's no we're not. We're not out. So we take the boat to where we're going and we burn the boats and we get there because there's no chance to leave. But the origin why why I was reminded of this to the story was it's Mexico Spanish dude comes over to fight and they land there and they burn the boats and then they have war. That's where it comes from. May have even lost.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: They were like, dang it, we burned the boats.
Speaker 5: Like I was thinking, like, what if there's a one guy.
Speaker 2: That's like heyes, he was right, because you said astexs right, That's what this is all triggered it. This was an Aztec thing. I'm almost sure, and I do think they won, but then some people probably want to go home. Yeah, right, then you're gonna build more boats.
Speaker 4: Amy's right, because you'd be like, hey, can we just say one I.
Speaker 7: Feel like there's one guy that's like apes, I say, the boat.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Yeah, that's the same guy doing tea certificates.
Speaker 1: Yes, like his great greg great great great grandfather.
Speaker 5: Le it'll be two fifty to get on the boat.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me see burn the boats. Originally at fifteen nineteen, when Spanish explorer uh Er Nanquartez ordered his ships to be scuttled.
Speaker 4: How was that? That's perfect? What was his first name?
Speaker 2: And is no or non or no or no non? Cortez ordered his ships to be scuttled after landing in Mexico. The crew was exhausted after a long journey, and he wanted to motivate them to succeed in the new land. He destroyed the ship. I'd have been so pissed at her, Nancortez, if he burned my boat, didn't tell If all of a sudden I come back and my boat's burned, I'm pissed. A motivation with the ass I have turned teams.
Speaker 4: You did what.
Speaker 1: I loved that boat.
Speaker 5: Right, he was a conquistador, That's what I said.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he destroyed the ships to remove the option of a hasty retreat if things got difficult, to send a clear message to his men that there were no there was no turning back. The phrase burn the boats is a strategy that involves fully committing to cause to achieve the goals. His strategy works. He conquered the Aztec Empire two years later.
Speaker 1: Man, it's sort of like when you go into business and you sell your house and you live on buddy's couch just because you're like, you know what, I'm all in, but you're burning your boat.
Speaker 4: I was thinking, like when my kids they get mad and stuff and they're like, oh you touch, don't mean dead. Look, I burned the boat. We're here, we're in this together.
Speaker 2: That makes no sense.
Speaker 1: That made no sense.
Speaker 2: So like I mean hit Lunchbox is barely.
Speaker 7: No no, no.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but right am I Right at that point, you can go over to your parents. He there's a lot of options other than just sleep on the couch of your friend. Right when you burn the boats, you're there, You've got nowhere to go. You can also go buy another house.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox. This is the twenty twenty clos Thank you dad.
Speaker 4: He's a stupid no not check it out. Check it out.
Speaker 1: Understand that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, like your kids are all mad, Like I wish I had different parents, you know, like they say stuff like that, like they I don't think they've ever told me that yet, but I'm sure it's coming at some point because I told my parents that. And then you tell them like, look, I burned the boat. We're in this together. There's no you're not going anywhere. Yeah, you're not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: I killed your mom.
Speaker 4: I'm your dad.
Speaker 5: I feel like, honestly, the only.
Speaker 2: Ways like I killed your mom, you're yeah, is dead. Now, Hey, kids, I burn the boat looking out of the room, that's right.
Speaker 4: What if I say your mom and I burned the boat.
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 5: Like they can't leave anywhere?
Speaker 4: They know they say that though, they're just like run away for this one because it doesn't make sense. And I'm just trying to find a way to use it because I like that you.
Speaker 2: Could there are many ways to use it, but that's not one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when they say I'm gonna run away, you can't say your boat is burned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless you literally.
Speaker 4: A boat to go to where you literally buy them a boat and burn it and then burn it check it out in the backyard like that, I just burned the boat.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, you could like take them fishing.
Speaker 4: And burn the boat and then drowned them. What like how one of you used it? Like I want to use that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: All in Like if you're all in on something like you burned the boat.
Speaker 4: Table, Yeah, burn the guys. I'm all in. We're burning the boat all in, all of your money in.
Speaker 2: Then in that scenario, burning the boat would mean you've even sold your flight, you've even you've done ever.
Speaker 1: You can't even go home.
Speaker 5: We sold your car.
Speaker 7: Going back when you moved us all to Nashville, we sort of burned.
Speaker 5: There was no going back.
Speaker 4: Perfect I could have come back.
Speaker 2: I couldn't because I sold any He told us all my syndication that I had built my own money. I sold it all to the company. It was done. I could not get it back. Had we had it failed, I had burned the boats. There was no going back because what they all those markets that I had and had gotten myself the company because I wasn't and we were. But they get him to Elvis Roan because he was he was the big pop show. We were the like a little show that could and so but it was like we're going to Nashville burning the boats. I sold the whole thing Baller, it's not because it's it was scary as crap and everybody hated it.
Speaker 4: That were burning the boat is scary. Yeah, okay, I'm going to use it one day.
Speaker 2: You've tried like three times.
Speaker 4: It's not working yet, still work in progress.
Speaker 2: I think that could be it.
Speaker 4: Look on my list here, burn the boat on this one.
Speaker 2: Stop stop.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not working.
Speaker 1: Kind of That wasn't bad because we're not going back when this one's over.
Speaker 4: This post show is done. We're gonna burn the boat on.
Speaker 2: That just means working, we finished. We can go back. We could, we could finish and turn it right back on. Dang it, Morgan, what are you looking up over there?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Nothing, I was just shaking my head.
Speaker 2: Board, like I am cool, We're done? Are we good? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 2: Man, Amy have a.
Speaker 4: I do what is it?
Speaker 7: Well? If you want to relate, I have like a nine minute exercise that I have this guest come on and join me and she walks us through this relaxation things taken out. No, but like if you're just feeling like you need a reset for the day and it's not, it's like if you're can't quite get into meditation like this might be a thing for you, And so I do a little thing. I share something that was going on in my life this week. And then she hops on and guides us through the nine minute exercise check.
Speaker 2: Out four things with Amy Brown. Remind me tomorrow and we'll have to do it on the Post Show. And Morgan will say anything about this to anybody in this room, because this will be a tease for them to Morgan dated a stripper. That's all I gonna say.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, mord that came in Christmas.
Speaker 2: We're not saying I'm not saying anything about it. Wow. This is not some play on words.
Speaker 5: This is not like a like a wood stripper, like a strips wood.
Speaker 4: Correct, this is not one of those, because the last one was that was definitely clickbait.
Speaker 2: You got it. But here's the thing. She did a stripper. There's no joke. It's not a joke. It's not a joke. It's not it's not a clickbait. She did a stripper.
Speaker 5: And now and should she go out with thunder down underth.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying anything until tomorrow. Do it in the post in the Post Show tomorrow. But Morgan Day and that's all I'm going to say. I will say no more thank you.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to get an apology from her tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Then you guys have a great day and we will see you tomorrow. All right, that's it.