Speaker 1: All right, news, round up, Information overload hour. Here's a toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn if you want to join us. I mean, it is so beyond repulsive, especially in light of everything that has gone on and everything happened in the assassination of Charlie Kirk. But it was a complete Adam shift show. At UC Berkeley last night, a bloody brawl broke out near the university ahead of the Turning Point USA event on campus. The event featured doctor Frank Torek, He's been on both my radio and TV show and Rob Schneider and marked the end of this is the Turning Point tour and they'll be announcing of new events coming up shortly. It wasn't that long ago that Charlie Kirk was assassinated at a campus event in Utah on September tenth. Now this erupted a brawl, two men seen inviting each other, and you know, then we see the same thing the Antifa crowd, the you know, Palestinian flags, the chanting I mean does and then conflicts with the police. On top of it, we have some tape of it. Let's play it.
Speaker 2: Und fashion in the man.
Speaker 1: I have been saying that this is nothing but dehumanization incitement. I keep going back to the Democrats, the constant refrain. It was their closing argument in twenty four Nazi fascist racist Hitler Stalin Mzsolini. And it is having an impact. I mean, what part of assassination culture have these people not gotten the message about? Anyway? Here, he was there last night. He's become a friend of the program. Mikey McCoy, he's the chief. He was the chief of staff to Charlie Kirk, but he's now the chief of staff at Turning Point USA. He has a first hand account of what happened at UC Berkeley last night. You might recall that it's his father, Pastor Rob McCoy, who married Charlie and Erica. And I've become pretty close to his dad, and I think he is light years ahead of his father. And your dad is an israel And you can pass on that.
Speaker 3: I said that, Yeah, I must have missed the radical memo that went out from Antifa here because there's something about doctor Frank Kirk and Rob Schneider, the comedian that this doesn't strike me as radical here, and so for some reason.
Speaker 4: These two speakers particularly were the reason why these radical leftist INTIFA members came out of the woodwork to just protest, but also to try to terrify our attendees and attack them. You played the clip of the gentleman wearing a freedom T shirt, which is the shirt that Charlie was wearing the day that he was assassinated, and for some reason that's a sign of hate, and so Antifa attacked him, flipped over all of his stuff, attacked him. He was bleeding on the ground. Police had to get involved, and we had our attendees spat on. They were attacked, they were flipped off, they were making fun of the assassination of Charlie Kirk as for some reason, this is what the left does. But this is also just kind of a warrant sign for us, just with the radical lefts proclivity to violence. Where given the opportunity to pick between what we see inside of the building, which was our group of people peacefully gathering, reaching across the aisle, celebrating America. Rob Schneider cracking jokes, Frank Turk giving a recount of his friend Charlie Kirk Frank is an incredible man. He happened to be there that day in Utah. But you see inside versus outside, we are team civilization and they are team destruction. We reach across the aisle, we invite disagreements to the front of the line. Outside, they want to beat you up. They have no interest in having a conversation with you. They only have interest in the destruction of every single American value and anything that has American conservatism written on it. But at TPUSA, we like to go straight into the line stend. We knew this was this was going to be facing us at UC Berkeley, but Charlie never let this stuff scare him, and it's not going to scare us now. And so we're going to continue this work. This happened to be our last campus stop of this tour season, but we're going to continue it again in our next campus tour, and we're going to go to even more radical schools. But this is something that we need to just kind of put a flag on. Is the left for coluidity to violence. And you said it perfectly, Sean. This is it's assassination culture and and it's continuing on the left that they think that political violence is okay. Political violence is not okay ever, period and stop. And this is a big confused to me. But what we saw last night is just a perfect example of the last in where they're headed not only as a party but as a cultural movement.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, one of the things that I said, and this is amazing about you. You know, by the way, I was kidding about your dad. I've become very fond of him, and I know how much he loves you and how proud he is of you and.
Speaker 2: Your dad.
Speaker 1: I just I just happen to know is on a trip in Israel. I believe he's accepting an award for Charlie on Charlie's behalf. But what I love about all of you, and you're young to me. I know you probably don't look at yourself and say I'm very young. No, at least I didn't when I was your age. But you know, it takes an enormous amount of courage to do what Charlie did and what all of you continued to do in light of what happened to Charlie. And that is you know you're going into these hostile environments. You know you're saying things that sadly are not often and uttered on college campuses. You're talking about, Hey, maybe you know, you want to recognize that human beings are of mind, body, and spirit. Maybe you want to get back in church. Maybe you want to reject hook up culture. Maybe you don't want to go to prap parties every Friday Saturday night, and you know, be the kid throwing up in the bushes. And the most amazing part of it is you've been able to get young people to not only think, but to join in and say, you know what, Gee, I feel validated in my views. I thank god there's a group that I can now, you know, join and be a part of where people share these values. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think Erica Kirk a couple of weeks ago, at her speech at Ole miss named us the courageous generation, and I think that that was just it hit the nail on the head of what we are as young people, as a generation, as a whole is we're facing a massive crossroads. And Charlie was our advocate in our hero and he oftentimes would just advocate for getting married young, having more kids than you can afford, thinking the right choice every single time, even though all your friends are going out to have frat parties or time and again making the wrong decision.
Speaker 5: You can make the right decision.
Speaker 4: You can take accountability for your life. You can go to church, you can have more children than you can afford. You can get married young, even though all the rules tell you not to do that in society. And so Erica hit the nail on the head. We are the courageous generation. We're very courageous, but we're also just a little bit hopeless. And so there's a lot of challenges facing young people. With college debt being at an all time high. You see for the first time ever college graduates is from fifty eight percent of college graduates are unemployed in their first year of graduating. And you see the same unemployment rate for young men graduating of the same age of graduating seniors. Of young men and non graduating seniors have the exact same unemployment rate. Then you have crushing student debt, these buy now, pay later programs against young people, the labor market shrinking, illegal migration being poured in under the Biden administration to take jobs of young people, and so they see all these challenges against them. First time home buyers in the United States is at forty years old. The median purchase of a home buyer sixty one years old. And so these young people are seeing all these challenges facing them and it's really easy to pick, you know, the easy way out, which for young people. You saw a couple of weeks ago was Mom Donnie in New York. How you saw this massive victory for him, and that was because young people heard him say and promise solutions. And he can smile and he can say a solution. He may not act on it, and it may be just socialism with a smile, but young people see that and they want to vote for it. That's why you saw seven percent of somewhat conservative voters in New York City and nine percent of conservative voters in New York City that are young vote for Mom Donnie because they need some sort of economic reality change in the under thirty camp before rat political you know, radicalization sets in. And this is also what you're seeing with young people. There's a YouGov pull that came out recently that said eighteen to thirty six year old think that political violence is okay, and we need to push back against that. That's where we're doing every single day at Turning Point USA. We're trying to give the alternative solution to political radicalization. I mean three of the political of the political assassins in the United States in the past twelve months have been gen z. This is a warning sign for our generation. We need to take accountability and we need to make the right choices because our hero was Trelie Kirk and he always led us the right way, and now that he's gone, we need to remember what he said and we need to take accountability for our life. Show up at Turning Point USA events, listen to what your leaders have to say on the right. And we are the courageous generation. We need to find our hope again. We need to find our meaning in life again. And there's nothing that can stop our generation from achieving greatness in this country, saving this country if we just find the right ways to do it.
Speaker 1: Can I just ask you a personal question for our audience's sake, how old are you, Mikey?
Speaker 4: I'm twenty four years old.
Speaker 2: It really takes my breath away.
Speaker 1: And I told you something privately when I saw you and you were on the TV show when I was in d C. And that was the day that the President gave the Medal of Freedom to Charlie Boy, I'm tripling down on my bet my prediction about you. You are spectacularly wise, beyond your years, incredibly courageous. I know how proud your dad is of you, and I listened to you in awe. I wish I had the wisdom you have when I was your age.
Speaker 2: And I'm sitting on.
Speaker 1: I get to hear from a lot of you at Turning Point, and I'm just clapping and cheering the whole way and praying for your safety and God's will be done through all of you, because it really is God's work. You're hopefully going to save this generation. And I couldn't be more thankful but what you all do and the courage that you all show, and I'm very appreciative of it, and I see great things in your future.
Speaker 2: My friend.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, Sean, thank you for having me on and continuing the platform Charlie's life and legacy and our mission at Turning Point USA. We're going to fight tirelessly to honor Charlie and his life that he lived well.
Speaker 1: Got godspeed, and We'll always be here if we can help in any way anyway. Mikey McCoy. Thank you from Turning Point USA. Eight hundred and nine four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program, and let's get to our busy, busy telephones here, eight hundred and nine four one sean, if you want to be a part of the program. David and Alabama, David, Hi, how are you? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 6: I'm will Sean, Thank you and Greece from a great state of Alabama. Love to have you back anytime. Two quick comments and then I'd like I have a possible I think a real workable solution to the next government shutdown which has gone on happen one. The Democrats don't care about constituency. They don't care about them. They care because they know they've got that forty percent lockdown.
Speaker 2: The fact that.
Speaker 6: They mcdonmie had a D buy his name. They'd vote for Hitler if he had a D by his name, And it doesn't matter. They care about their party. Party comes first to Democrats, not constituency, not the people back home. Then it's the people that donate the money to be big insurance companies. But now Schumer is basically mad because he's wanting the Republican Party to bail them out of the things You've been saying for years, what's going to happen with Obamacare? You know, it's going to be over for it's not gonna be enough money, it's going to cost a fortune, and all those things. Now they're wanting the Republicans to bail them out of their short sightedness?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 2: You know? I keep quoting Marksimonios today.
Speaker 1: It's the Affordable Care Act officially known as the Affordable Care Act. If it's so affordable, why do you need the subsidies in perpetuity? That affordable? And then OZ gave us the real numbers. You know, first of all, there's a lot of fraud, waste, fraud and abuse that they've identified. They've identified, you know, a ton of illegal immigrants in the program. They've identified people that don't even know they have it, that never use it. I went through the numbers the insurance companies. You know, I have outperformed like other SMP companies by by four times what they've made over the last you know, since Obamacare was implemented.
Speaker 2: But what did I warn? What happened?
Speaker 1: They would they would make these promises then they would never fulfill them.
Speaker 2: And I wish I was wrong. I wish it worked.
Speaker 1: It never was going to work because government doesn't run very much efficiently at all. And that's why I urge you in this audience don't buy their lie. You know, if you think this is bad, the people that rated the lock box, the social security, the people that screwed up our school systems, the people that want to reimagine the police and defund and no l if you think those people are capable of running anything efficiently, they're not. And for them it's about power, and their power is your dependency.
Speaker 2: I'll give you the last.
Speaker 6: Word and a real quick fix, you know, to what could happen if the Republicans could get, you know, develop some testicular fortitude, just come up with pass the law that five months after election day, if they don't have a bill passed to run the government, they don't get paid. Congress, Senate, none of them get paid, none of their people who working there for and they don't get back paid. I guarantee they would be incentivized to pass a bill that would get the government paid. Then they can do all their pedally squabbling the other way. But having them develop the testicular fortitude to do it. You know, that's that's going to be the kicker. But it came.
Speaker 1: Well, there are a lot of Republicans that didn't take a check during this period. Some are not gonna get back paid for the very reasons you've outlined. But for a lot of people in Congress, believe it or not, this is the most money we are ever going.
Speaker 2: To make in their life. Which I ought to tell you something.
Speaker 6: Well, that is all right, the insider trading.
Speaker 1: Alright, Well, you know, if only we could get a seventeen thousand percent although Nancy Pelosi dies, it denies it a return on money's invested. If only your net worth can go from three million to two hundred and eighty million in the course of your time in Congress, pretty amazing anyway. Eight hundred and nine foot one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. All right, when we come back, we will check in with our friend Dakota Meyer, who, by the way, Medal of Honor recipient on this Veterans Day Straight Ahead.
Speaker 2: Exposing left wing media bias. No stone left unturned. The Sean Hannity Show is back on the.
Speaker 1: Air twenty five now to the top of the hour eight hundred and nine point one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Yeah, we went over at earlier economic indicators moving, but is everybody feeling it now? There's still the Harris Biden economic hangover that that's going to change, and by second quarter is my prediction, you're going to see traumatic change. Certainly, the shutdown didn't help a lot of industry, which could hurt in the short term GDP et cetera, et cetera. But look, if you're in this this spiral, this downward spiral of debt accumulation, and you're putting bare necessities on high interest credit cards twenty one to twenty five percent interest rates, you have got to break this cycle. You will never get out of it if you don't. If you are a homeowner, I urge you to make a free, no pressure, no obligation call to my friends at Americanfinancing dot net. Why because right now they are saving people like you an average of eight hundred dollars a month. They have now they're seeing rates in the fives. Is game changing, and their average customers saving over eight hundred bucks a month. That's a ten thousand dollars a year raise. That could be the difference between continuing to spiral into more and more debt or you know, getting in the black, adding out of debt and not accumulating anymore. You know, you can't continue to pay interest rates of that number free, no obligation, no pressure, consultation Americanfinancing, dot net slash annity or call eight six six six one five ninety two hundred eighty six six six one five ninety two hundred to.
Speaker 8: Day Animals twenty two three three four NMLS Consumer access at or APR for rates in the five started six point one nine six percent for will qualify borrow, I was called six hundred. For details about critic loss end terms, visit www American Financing, done net forward slash hennedy.
Speaker 2: Linda could never do that in real time. We're gonna test her one day. Listen.
Speaker 1: It is you know today remember of Barack Obama, and I see many of you here on this Memorial Day, like, okay, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: He had incredible Remember he said that back in the day. Unbelieve, but it is.
Speaker 8: I never forget the corpseman, Navy corpseman, No.
Speaker 2: Navy corpseman is definitely my favorite.
Speaker 1: I think I hammered that to death because I just couldn't get over the fact that he's the commander in chief and doesn't know what a corman is.
Speaker 2: And I just rold me nuts.
Speaker 9: Maybe corpseman Christian Bushark and lying on a gurney aboard the USNS comfort a woman asked, Christopher, where do you come from?
Speaker 6: What country?
Speaker 2: And in Creole a corpse.
Speaker 9: Member Shard responded in Tanzini the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: If he didn't say it like three times, you would think, oh, okay, maybe just miss pronounced that he's reading a teleprompter. But he doesn't know the difference that was obvious.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: You just think of all of the sacrifice, all of the My father four years in the Pacific not the four best years in his life.
Speaker 2: Amazing. I used to.
Speaker 1: Ask question after a question, after a question, I want to know about, Well, did you see the battle?
Speaker 6: Dad?
Speaker 2: Did you see this? And he never wanted to talk about it.
Speaker 1: I had an uncle that if a plane flew over his house instinctively because he served in World War Two. You know, my family told me I never saw it myself, but they told me that he would literally just roll out of his bed and roll underneath the bed. I mean, it's unbelievable. And think of World War one, World War two, you know, Vietnam, you think of the War on Terror. I mean, it just is the sacrifice that so many have made for liberties and freedoms that we all take for granted. We don't wake up every morning and say ah, ah another day. I live in freedom and liberty, and I want to give thanks. We don't, but we take. There are introspective, quieter moments when you realize how much, how much, how high the cost has been, and how many people have paid that cost so we can pursue our dreams and live out the life that God intended us to live out in freedom. And freedom's not free. Our friend, to Coda Meyer, writing on Substack, you know, put out a statement for today Veterans day. What makes our veterans different is the oath they take. They put on the nation's cloth and make a promise all the way up, you know, to the cost of their lives, to stand for people, not politics, not one party, not one ideology. Every veteran raised their hand knowing they might have to walk toward danger so others wouldn't have to no one I serve with that wore the uniform, you know, for Republicans and Democrats. They fought for good over evil, they fought for freedom over fear. They fought to protect those who couldn't protect themselves. That's the heart of service. It is in theory, it isn't talk. It's real men and women who left their families, their comfort, sometimes their lives. They did it out of duty, out of honor, and out of belief in the worth of every American life. And Veteran's Day reminds us of that promise, the courage to stand in the gap for others, the conviction that service is bigger than self, and the principle that people will always matter more than politics. That's what a veteran is. That's why this day is sacred now. Yesterday, by the way, it was the two hundred and fiftieth birthday, honoring our anniversary of the Marine Corps simplified my buddy Ali North for one my other buddy, Captain Howie, I gave him a shout out last night on TV. But Dakota Meyer, US Marine in his own right, Medal of Honor recipient honored for his heroism for a battle in Afghanistan going back to two thousand and nine. One of the youngest school trained snipers in Marine Corps history, he deployed to Iraq in two thousand and seven, Afghanistan two thousand and nine, and ten this year. Fifteen years after leaving active duty, he re enlisted in the Marine Corps and he continues his commitment to service as a firefighter, first responder, and father of two. You know, we don't wake up every day. We're all wrapped up and I got a shovel, coffee down my throat, Get my kids off the school, pack of lunch, give them money, drive them, you know, go put in my twelve fourteen hours, come home, do homework, cook dinner. You know it's everyone has busy lives, but when we get reflective and quiet and introspective, none of this is possible without all of you.
Speaker 2: Anyway, welcome back to CODA.
Speaker 5: Thank you, sir, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Well talk about what made you write this, because it really touched me.
Speaker 5: You know, I I for a long time, I've tried to just lead through my actions, and I've tried to get out there and put these words in this perspective out there. You know, you try to be silent professionals, right, I mean as a veteran, I didn't do it because I needed people to thank me or I didn't do it. I did it because I love people, and I love this country and I love everything about it. And you know, but I owe it to the world to also give a perspective that comes from, you know, a place of knowing, right, a place of I have. I have the sacred knowledge I went to combat. I got to see truly the possibility of what the potential and every human being out there, and so you know, to be able to write it and to be able to remind people what veterans are, you know, I think we we've gotten away from it because there's not a ton of veterans out there. You only know the military, you only know the nation's cost. You only know what people that serve this country do if you have them in the vicinity of your family, right and there's not an a ton of them out there right now, and so we've got to go out there and remind people of what veterans are. What it is. It's not just a day of discounts, you know, it's a day of recognizing the most valuable population of people that we have in this country.
Speaker 1: You're a Medal of Honor recipient. What happened back in two thousand and nine in Afghanistan.
Speaker 5: You know, we were going into a valley. We were in a place called the Kunar Province, and I was in I was east of the Cornwall Valley, a very notorious valley, and we were going into Ganjagal and I was on an embedded training team. So we had four US and eighty Afghans that you know, we were basically training the Afghan National Army and embedded with them. We'd gone into this village. The village elders had said they wanted to renounce themselves from the Taliban. I got left back with my truck and with another driver, and then my team had gone in. I'd been replaced that day with another guy, Gunnery Sarn Johnson. It was the first day that I had ever not been with my team, and they ran that mission, went in and I mean it was just the enemy always gets say and so you know, over six hours, my team had ended up being trapped inside this we call it a kill sack, inside this valley, and I couldn't just sit back and not do anything. And so me and my driver, you know, we made five, four or five trips. I don't know the exact number, but I was kept making trip after trip in trying to find the team and to get everybody out because they were all stuck in there. And so then you know, after five or six hours, my team had ultimately had had been killed and overran by by the Taliban.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, the moments like that, you just you know, you're seeing your life flash before your eyes and you're thinking that this could be it.
Speaker 2: I assume.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I didn't. I get asked all the time, you know, did you think you were going to die? No, I knew I was. I never thought. But but you know, like Sean, I'm so lucky because every day for me is a bonus day. I get to wake up every day and I get to go do it again, and I get to go out and I get to try to make the world a better place and whatever perspective that I could or whatever, you know, wherever I'm at, I get to do that again. And so and I got to serve this country. So yeah, I mean it was it was definitely a day that I never thought I would have made it out of that valley.
Speaker 2: Well, thank god you did. And why did you re enlist? Now?
Speaker 5: You know, I re enlisted because you know I had more to give. I had more to give. I was. I was talking to this group of Marines out at Camp Pendleton one day and this sergeant stood up and he said, he said, and he said to code, you know, knowing what you know now, is it still worth serving? And I'm going to tell you, if we ever make it to where people don't believe that this country is worth serving, we're going to have a huge issue. And for me, I looked at him and I said, absolutely, absolutely, it's worth serving. And I could tell that after that. I believe the only thing that we owe the world is to be who we say we are. And so after that, I started to answer the next question they had for me, and I stopped because I could feel that they didn't feel that that was genuine. You know, they were all thinking, well, then why aren't you? And so I told them I made a promise to them. I said, you know what, it's not right for me to tell you it's worth serving. As I go home and live in the comfort of my house, I'm not making any sacrifices. You know, you're out here living this every single day. And I said, so, what I'm going to do is to show you. Now I just tell you it's worth serving. I'm going to show you this country is still worth serving. I'm going to do everything I can to re enlist. And so I re enlisted, you know, and it took me a while. I got back in. And then the other thing is, Sean, is my daughters. You know, as a parent, we're always fighting for influence of our kids. And I knew that my daughters would either grow up reading about people like that that were in the uniform, or they could grow up knowing them. And I knew that me going back in, that my daughters would grow up surrounded by those types of people.
Speaker 1: Well, I got to tell you something on this Veterans Day. We're honored to have you on this program. We're honored to be able to call you a friend of this program. You are a true American hero, and I hope people will reflect and be thankful when you see veterans. Thank them people, you know, because your life is easier, much easier, because they sacrificed everything and put it all on the line. For you the code of Meyer. We think the world you, my friend. God bless you. Happy Happy Veterans Day to you and all our great vets out there and simplify. Happy two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the Marine Corps.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Sean.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred nine four one. Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Ray in my free state of Florida. Ray, how are you.
Speaker 7: I'm fine, Sean. Thank you so much for taking my call them Before I get into my point, God bless Dakota and all our veterans. Is I'm the son of them.
Speaker 2: Guys are amazing. It's so good.
Speaker 1: I just want to take a minute and just thank them. I mean, they don't get enough credit for what they've done.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I serve. I'm not a veteran. I serve in the sons of the American Legion to my father's service, and it's a wonderful thing. Just making sure that everyone knows that our freedoms exist because there are men and women that will put their lives on the line for what we stand for in this country and part of the brother threat right now. I left New York City in nineteen ninety six, during the middle of Rudy's heyday, when New York was actually getting much better. But the problem we're going to have under this communists Over fifty percent I read, sixty one percent of New York State's budget comes from the taxes out of New York City. And when, as you rightly say, all of the Wall Street firms are fleeing to Texas and Florida, that tax base is going to go away. Those people who can't afford to leave are going to be smothered. And I hate that we let the devil get a foothold in my former home city.
Speaker 1: But I hope a foothold they dominated. You know, it's funny you said this as an article in Today's New York Post and it talks about bost income and how many people have migrated out of New York. Over two million New Yorkers have fled in the last decade. Now get this, The accumulative adjusted gross income lost in New York is five one hundred and seventeen point five billion dollars that left. And I think that's a low estimate, but I'm going with the estimate they put in there. New Jersey's lost income is one hundred and seventy point one billion and five hundred thousand people have left, and just nearly a quarter of a million in the last three years alone. And if you look at income losers and winners, you know, the biggest losers are states like New York, California, Minnesota, Illinois, and other Northeastern states New Jersey. The biggest gainer is Florida, where we live. Next biggest gainer is Texas. You know, I mean, I can't help stupid. Now there's some people say, are you've given up? I haven't given I I just realized, you know that stupid prevails, and I'm not going to be stupid with you. Eight hundred nine four one shot on number. If you want to be a part of the program, that's going to wrap things up for today, Huge breaking news with John Solomon and I will tell you about that. Sean Duffy on the disaster that is air traffic control problems, delays, cancelations, and how long it will take to get things up and online, hopefully before Thanksgiving. Also we'll check in with Senator Josh Hawley, Congressman Mike Lawler, and Representative Brandon Gill Riley Gaines, Tommy Larren say you DVR nine Eastern Tonight, Hannity Fox will see you. Then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.