Speaker 1: Red leather, yellow leather, red red leather, yellow leather.
Speaker 2: And that's not gonna help me at all.
Speaker 1: Red leather, yellow leather, red let leather, yellow leather. It doesn't work. It doesn't work for me.
Speaker 3: Well, that's because you have to say it and pronounce it really clearly and you have to move all of the pieces of your mouth.
Speaker 2: Is Yeah, it's to be like over obnoxiously.
Speaker 1: Red leather, yellow leather, red, red leather, yellow leather. Yeah, I'm just if I stare at my mouths can do it.
Speaker 3: It's literally a warm up for your because it goes from red leather yellow.
Speaker 1: It's a like totally a warm up for your face. It's a full mouth.
Speaker 2: It's a full mouth form up.
Speaker 1: That's why you do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it warms up your face and your and your tongue and all of that, so your pronunciation is clear.
Speaker 1: I never do it, but I've never done it either. I decided to start today.
Speaker 3: No. Sometimes I definitely do it just to warm up my voice in the morning because I'm like, oh, I can't do like this. Yeah, ventially to me this morning, though, which is why my voice sounds like this.
Speaker 1: Especially if you don't talk to anybody like on the rare occasion you don't try a scale or the kids or what. So the first time you talk is when you talk to people and you're like, oh god, I sound like yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: No. Luckily, Zoe had a orthodontists appointment this morning, so I was talking to people and to her. I mean, you know, not as much as you talk to a seventeen year old in the car with three So so old, does she wear braces or no? Well she did years ago and then she got them off and then you know, didn't wear the retainer. Of course, so she went back. It wasn't terrible, but she went back and has been doing in visiline for the last few months just to get them back because she was like, oh no, they moved. I was like, yeah, remember when I said that, and they said that, and and.
Speaker 1: Here we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yes, So I was like, but you better wear the invisile line because otherwise it's you're on your own.
Speaker 1: On your own. Yeah. I went through braces twice. Yeah, I went through No, I went through braces once an invisile line, the second time as an adult. And yeah, and now I've got the retainer. I've got the night retainer and night guard whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's just you have a full face helmet. Yeah, it's great. Oh man, it's just did you ever have did.
Speaker 1: You know I had daw surgery? Did you ever have braces?
Speaker 3: Oh? I had braces twice. I had braces when I was young. I had on the bottom and then I had that the what it was called a crows at, which sounds like some sort of pastry, but it's not.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 3: It was the thing invented by the orthodonist that I went.
Speaker 1: To doctor Sack.
Speaker 3: Like for doctor Sack, I just don't but he actually he was partners with doctor Smith, who was the dentist to all the kids in the business, and made flippers which were little fake teeth when kids would lose their teeth, so that you could work and the continuity wouldn't be interrupted as your teeth grin.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I wore that and then had to.
Speaker 3: Go back for braces later, like as a eighteen nineteen year old before I had surgery.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this was all post Full House? You had all? I think I had them?
Speaker 2: Did you have anything bottom ones on Full House?
Speaker 1: Maybe? I don't know, I remember. We'll get to season eight in a few years. So, yeah, was it you I was talking to? I'm having like a deja vous moment and a brain fog.
Speaker 3: Here, so you're both remembering and not remembering at the same time.
Speaker 2: That is I understand that feeling deeply.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, oh yeah, I remembered that I'm forgetting something. Was it you I was talking to very recently about the herbs appliance?
Speaker 2: No, indeed it was not me.
Speaker 1: Who was I talking to about a herps? The hell ispliant. It's a it's an orthodontier well device right where it has like I don't even know how to describe it, that's how weird it is. But it's like it's metal in my mouth. It connects your top jaw to your bottom jaw, and I believe it has one of those awkwards. Oh, it's like the forehead gear thing I had gear. See I had.
Speaker 3: I will admit I had a this like weird face headgear thing that I was supposed to wear at night and I never did because how can I sleep?
Speaker 1: I'm a side sleeper.
Speaker 3: But it was just like a front thing it had basically because my jaw, they were trying to pull my jaw forward. Like when I was young without the surgery, my lord jaw and it just you know, I didn't wear the stupid thing, so eventually I had to have jaw surgery. But yeah, it was like you wore it. It looked like a metal catcher's mask and you had to like attach rubber bands to it so that like it would pull your teeth at night. It's like a in torture device. Excuse me, but yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't even they don't.
Speaker 2: Don't think they even do that anymore.
Speaker 1: I hope they've improved in technology, dental technology, right, you know, they don't do the silly putty. We talked about that last time. We talked about that last time, so maybe they.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad everyone's tuned in for our orthodonic advice this morning.
Speaker 1: Uh you never know you're gonna get appliance or Herby. I used to call it my Herbie. You're Herbie, like my.
Speaker 3: Herbie, but instead of like the name of the Herbie the love Bug. Wasn't that the name of the car in that movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah said, Oh yes, yeah, Herbie the love Bug.
Speaker 3: The little the little Volkswagen that like came to life. I mean, there's a movie called Herbie. Yes, Oh, I've never movie called the movie.
Speaker 2: Oh well, yeah, no, it's yeah Herbie the love Bug.
Speaker 3: And it was like a Disney movie or something and it was about yeah, Maddie said, is fantastic. Yes, And they did a remake with Lindsay love Oh hand, it's Herbie's big I'm just saying, I don't know where you've been when Herbie was was taking over.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. It's I'll blame I'm five years older than you, which I always forget to, so I'll just blame it on. It was your generation, not my generation.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, the original Herbie was like the seventies.
Speaker 3: Oh so it's none of our Well it is, it's actually your generation.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I'm pretty sure it's smack dab right for you.
Speaker 1: So seventy six, baby, that's all right.
Speaker 2: Blame the Daja brain fog.
Speaker 1: Deja brain fog. Yeah. Yeah. How don't we get on this?
Speaker 2: O's because Zoe went to the or the Dons and.
Speaker 3: Then we were talking about terrible braces and then that and we started on something else stupid before that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was. I don't really either. Oh well, thanks.
Speaker 3: Guys for listening and talk how many people I want to just skip right through this, and they're like fifteen seconds, fifteen seconds, fifteen seconds.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So they get to the park and they're like, oh, I went too far. It's fine, I probably missed twenty seconds to digit you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They're fast forwarding through the re show chatter and listening to the ads. That's a plot twist, that's yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: They're like this part of the show which they skip to the commercial break, and then they're like, Okay, now we know that actually we're gonna hear some information, yes, which we are missing out.
Speaker 1: You know they are because we snuck in a no non ad, which I think I can say this now because this will air after it is formally announced. Yes, but no, we have a very exciting announcement. Can we talk about this. I'm staring at the chat. Yes, Maddie gives me the we can talk about this.
Speaker 3: We're gonna come out after the after the thing, after the thing, we're doing a live show people, and not just any live show, you guys, but we are having Jesse and Becky's vow renewal. Okay, John m three are coming. Jesse and Becky will be there for a short appearance during the show. They will be there to renew their vows. We all get to witness it. It's going to be amazing. We're asking you dressed in your best wedding attire, whether that's a horrific bridesmaid's dress that you have.
Speaker 2: Eighties brother, you want to go? You know, I don't know where?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where goes cocktail attire?
Speaker 2: Okay, cocktail black tie?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm so excited for this.
Speaker 3: If I don't see some tails out there on a top hat, I'm just saying, I'm gonna be disappointed.
Speaker 2: Guess gonna be disappointed.
Speaker 1: I've already started looking for the I can't decide if I want to do like ugly bridesmaid's dress or if I want to find a replica of the polka dot dress that I wore in the wedding, the Megan and Jess wedding, Because you know.
Speaker 3: What dress you I bet you could find somebody on Etsy that would absolutely love to make that as.
Speaker 2: A replica for you.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea.
Speaker 2: Maybe a fan of Rito.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, yeah, does anyone have seamstress skills?
Speaker 3: I don't like maybe, like, you know, see if there's a fan of Reto that has an Etsy star or that you could maybe help support, and uh, yeah, I don't know, seeing one of them on there and and maybe do that. I don't know if it would be a rate that would be a sort of weird favoritism, but I feel like, yeah, I don't know if that's a thing anymore. Who cares, there's no rules, but I do. I do think that we have some very talented fan ritos out there that would be more than happy to recreate Kimmy Gibbler's wedding dress.
Speaker 1: That would be amazing. I would love that. I would love that.
Speaker 3: I say, what you're wearing are I'm going to start crocheting my toilet paper cover dress now, so.
Speaker 1: Please wear a replica of that. I wish look.
Speaker 3: I would match with you, like if you're if you're feeling full Peach wedding cake to your dress and.
Speaker 1: I will go. I will I will forego the Kimmy Gibbler Poka dot dress and I will wear the DJ Peach bathroom shower curtain. Oh, let's just we have to full for it.
Speaker 2: I want I want.
Speaker 3: Ugly faux pearl head pieces all over that fascinator.
Speaker 1: Yes, do you remember that? This reminds me of the Fuller House episode where we dressed like twins and you had to wear Kimmy gibbler outfit and we did walked out when you walked out for the run through the dress rehearsal run through where we were in full costume. Huh, it was like a full seven minutes, so we couldn't hold it together. It were laughing. Everyone was laughing. That was.
Speaker 3: That was one of the scenes where you and I definitely just stared at each other's foreheads and.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even I couldn't even.
Speaker 3: Look high up on your forehead because you had the stupid hat on, and I knew I had the stupid hat on, so I was like, oh, where do I look that.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna laugh. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was when we were tied together with a rope and you were Yeah, we were joining together for the pregnancy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I don't remember. It was Kimmy trying to get pregnant. I know, yeah, it's been weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: She was doing some sort of thing. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the umbilical cord. Oh my god, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: That was I was just so happy to finally have a friend who was very a ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Outfit and just like you, remember that was Margaret.
Speaker 1: I know, Margaret are lovely people seemstress.
Speaker 2: Yes, she was adorable, She's great.
Speaker 1: She was great. She really was great. I need to just off my air conditioning because sorry, man Okay, well.
Speaker 3: They're going to start sawing some trees down in my street pretty soon, so hopefully, uh my really great single pane windows here in this office will drown that out.
Speaker 1: Well that's okay, Manny, I mean, Manny has some magic filters and that's true, makes magic.
Speaker 3: So yes, that should be his Instagram handle magic Manny. That might, you know, other things might come up if you do that. I think I just don't Yeah, I don't know. That might be a road you don't want to go down.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know. Look, I don't know what you do on your free time.
Speaker 3: Okays, speaking of free time, this is not free time.
Speaker 2: This is work and we are about.
Speaker 1: To get to it. I swear. Hey there, fan Ritos, we have a very exciting announcement to make.
Speaker 3: We are hosting a live event on June fifth at the iHeartRadio Theater in Burbank, California.
Speaker 2: And it is not just any live event.
Speaker 1: Oh No, in honor of Jesse and Becky's wedding in season four. Not only will this event be wedding themed, we will also have John Stamos and Laurie Lachlan joining us. This is amazing.
Speaker 3: Plus we have a few special guests who will be making an appearance as well. Trust us, it is going to be the vow renewal of the season of the year.
Speaker 1: Okay, We've never done anything like this. I'm so exciting.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's gonna happen, and if you listen to this podcast.
Speaker 2: You know you don't either, so.
Speaker 1: But we promise it will be entertaining. You can buy tickets. Click the link in our Instagram bio how Rude Podcast to purchase.
Speaker 3: We can't wait to see you guys there, so dress in your best wedding attire on June fifth, and we will see you at Jesse and Becky's Power.
Speaker 1: Now all yay, welcome back to Howard tanneritos. I'm the unhinged Andrea Barber.
Speaker 2: And I am the slightly more unhinged.
Speaker 3: I actually have no hinges to begin with Jody's wheaton hingeless.
Speaker 1: Yes, and today we're discussing season four episode twenty Fuller House. I didn't know there was an episode named Fuller House. And then we did the series Fuller House.
Speaker 2: Gosh, I didn't know that either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder.
Speaker 3: Also, the best part is you just read that and it didn't click. It was just not even there, just nothing, And I was like, oh, show we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not very smart. Yeah, And I should have asked Jeff if he well, no, I think he had always planned to name Fuller House fuller house because it's well fuller it's just the last house, right, and that was DJ's last name. So I don't think it has any relation to.
Speaker 2: This, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: It just happens to be the same word, because when you add people.
Speaker 1: To something, it gets fuller. So's okay, Yeah, it's kind of a spoiler alert for the end of the episode fuller House, it's getting Fuller's true, it's in you know, it's true.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't know what could be happening in this house. They could have, you know, an entire circus in the living room. There could be a small elephant again anything.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, straight the Elephant. Anything goes in the Full House, But this episode originally aired February twenty second, nineteen ninety one, and it goes a little something like this. Michelle is upset when she learns that Jesse plans to move out of the Full House and into Becky's apartment. Jelle is upset. Shelsup said. It was directed by Joelswick. It was written by Leslie Ray and David Stephen Simon.
Speaker 2: That is one person, not three. Just in case you wonder.
Speaker 1: That's become a popular trend, I mean, I guess it was back in the nineties. Two's probably mean.
Speaker 3: It's probably the same thing as like in the in SAG when there's someone that has your first and last name, you have to also include your middle name to make it different.
Speaker 2: Union purposes.
Speaker 1: So there's a but it sounds it sounds a little I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, it reminds me of Alvin Simon and Theodore. But that's Oh, it's a different show, okay.
Speaker 1: And guest starring. There's no guest stars this week, so don't have to go there. Uh. We start with the teaser in the girls room. Danny walks into the room and greets Stephanie who is wearing her wears Waldo glasses and reading a book. This is some amazing continuity right here. People.
Speaker 2: The glasses are back. I didn't see him from behind.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait, did I change the now the same Waldo glasses. Danny says he just came. I'm a conference with STEP's teacher, and Steph hesitantly replies, did you have a nice visit? Danny reassures her everything is fine. Miss Claire just said that Stephanie is having some trouble with fractions. Steph removes her glasses and says she doesn't get it. She used to be a math whiz, now she's a math weenie. I feel like the writers are always trying to slip in a weenie. I mean slip in the word weenie to the I broke Jody. Yes, I broke Jody first time for everything. Actually no, I've broken you a couple of times, but maybe not ever on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that was so good because it was absolutely so unintentional.
Speaker 1: It was brilliant.
Speaker 2: It was one of those things that just comes flying out of your mouth and you're like, that is not it all what I meant?
Speaker 1: That is not what I meant.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, wipe the tears away.
Speaker 1: Thank you. We need a commercial break because so you can wipe your eyes. Yeah right, Uh okay, so after the math, Weenie, Danny tells Steph not to worry. Miss Claire gave him some great ideas to help supplement what she's been teaching in school. Danny attempts to hype this up by stating, your entire family is gonna take you on a magical journey into the exciting, wonderful world of fractions all around us, but Steph is not impressed. No, I wouldn't be. Then Michelle comes running into the room shouting they're back. They're back, They're back. Danny stands up and goes to look out the window, asking Jesse and Rebecca are already back from their honeymoon. Some nice exposition there, right. Steph leaps up and runs out of the room, shouting they're back, they're back, and Danny follows suit, running out of the room and also shouting they're back, they're back. An incredulous Michelle shouts back, I just said that, don't you people listen? And she runs out. You know this, She feels very ignored, sends.
Speaker 3: Well you know why because the teaser wasn't about her, really, that was what it was. She was just like, Wow, for once, it's not about me and Sugar. So I think she's a little bitter, but you know, for the rest of the episode, that's okay.
Speaker 1: She can be a little better, a little bitter. Okay, this is going to be a very hot topic type of episode. Okay. Next, in the living room, Joey and DJ open the front door to greet Jesse and Rebecca, who are wearing tropical attire and looking very tan and well rested. Danny and Steph rush in and everyone hugs each other. Then Comet runs in and jumps on Jesse. Jesse is initially happy to see Commet, but then declares that he has dog breath and sends him away. It is pretty bad. Michelle runs into the room with her arms outstretched and says, stand back, let me at him. Jesse yells short stuff and Michelle replies big guy, and Michelle runs into Jesse's arms and he showers her with kisses. DJ asks so, how was Bora Bora and Jesse replies, oh, it was beautiful, beautiful. He says they got the whole honeymoon on tape, and he hands Danny a VHS tape. Becky adds, well, the outdoor stuff and the audience will quite the joke for full house, right, I was, I was aghast, like that was that was very PG. Thirteen clutched my pearls for sure. So Danny says they took some home videos too. He figured the newly weds would want to see everything they missed while they were gone, and then he hands Jesse ten VHS tapes.
Speaker 3: All of this just makes so much more sense why Bob hosted America's Funniest Home Videos, because it was he was very highly associated with VHS tapes and he's synonymous camera recorders. Yeah, yeah, home videos, Bob saget it's kind of one and the same.
Speaker 1: I love these little nods to it. Throughout the show, Becky interrupts to say they better get Jesse packed up so he can move into her apartment. A reluctant Jesse replies that now is a good as time as any, right. Michelle's confused. She asks where are you going? You just got here, and Jesse kneels down to remind her. Now that he's married to Aunt Becky, he's going to live with her. Steph says they're going to miss him so much. She and She and DJ hug Jesse, and Jesse replies that they can help him pack. The family exits upstairs, leaving Michelle with Becky.
Speaker 2: Just leave Michelle alone again.
Speaker 1: Well, no, Becky's there. Oh that's right, Becky. Becky's there just just to set up this whole pivotal right for the rest of the episode. That's the only reason she's.
Speaker 3: Her Dad's like, anyways, I'm out yea peace out.
Speaker 1: Michelle grabs her emotional support pig and declares this is not good news. Becky reminds her that they are still going to be one big, happy family. Now cheer up because it's moving day. Michelle asks what's moving day and Becky describes how they're going to pack everything into boxes and load those boxes into a big red truck and move to her apartment. Doesn't that sound like fun? Michelle replies, you got it, dude, and Becky exits. Michelle tells her pig that they've got work to do. They're moving to Aunt Becky's house, and there's misunderstanding number one. Yes, Michelle is confused.
Speaker 3: There's the episode. Yeah, also, a big red truck. I mean, he's got one room. I feel like you could probably get a small u all at best, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I don't know if they're like the.
Speaker 3: One with the little mom's addict thing. I feel like one bedroom. Really it's really one truck and.
Speaker 1: Then the motorcycle. But he's probably going to ride the motorcycle over there, so for sure. Yeah, big red truck.
Speaker 3: You could probably even tow a small thing and fit all of his stuff in there. Not the jukebox though, that's gonna have to that's going to require a truck anyway.
Speaker 1: Okay, so maybe that's why they got it. We're thinking way too hard about the logistics of next. In the girls room, Joey walks in and greets Stephanie, who's doing homework at the little table. Joey asks how fractions are going, and Steph complains that she'll be stuck in third grade forever. She says, I'll be the only one hundred year old lady carrying a Barbie lunchbox. Joey tells Steph that she's being too hard on herself and suggests a cupcake break. He reveals a hostess cupcake on a plate. And slyly uses the cupcake to demonstrate how one whole cupcake can be cut into two halves. Oh sneaky fractions ha, But Steph catches on right away and Joey claims he can't help it. Fractions are everywhere. He tries to continue this lesson, but he's interrupted by DJ and Kimmy, who walk in and help themselves to the cupcake. Joey mumbles that he's using the liver the next time he does a math lesson, and he exits. Jimmy asks Steph when she's moving into Jesse's room. Steph nonchalantly says, when I'm in the mood and plops onto her bed. DJ tells Steph she doesn't have to move if she doesn't want to. Steph replies, thank you very much. DJ immediately says we'll move for you give me, and DJ grab a hold of Steph's bed and pull it, along with a protesting Stephanie, out of the room. Once again, the Tanner girls and Kimmy now are moving furniture back and forth.
Speaker 3: I mean it's yeah, they it's this is what they do.
Speaker 1: They're like moving day, We're on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like those student moving companies except their middle schoolers.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, well they've said, this is what the.
Speaker 3: Third child labor law infractions there, But we're not gonna worry.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna worry about that labor laws. No, h this is what the third time you've moved out of the room and then back in like this happens at least once a season.
Speaker 2: Look, and they wonder why stuff kind of went away for a little while, you know what I mean? She just she had some some middle child issues.
Speaker 1: She had to work out. You you, your character, screams middle child. I feel bad for Stephanie. So in Michelle's room, Michelle is packing up her toys as she sings a made up song, It's moving day. It's moving day, Hey baby Hey, and she proudly proclaims that she should be on the radio. Her confidence is still unmatched.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, although I think that that small clip of you singing it might become our new theme song.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no Yeah. Michelle attempts to close the overly full suitcase by sitting on top of it, with no success. Comet watches her from the bed. Michelle summons comment to help her close the suitcase. Commet jumps off the bed and lays on the suitcase not working. Michelle is defeated and says she needs a bigger dog.
Speaker 3: You might come bigger, but you're not gonna find smarter because that dog literally understands sentences.
Speaker 1: Yes he speaks English.
Speaker 2: Yeah, amazing, I love I do love that talk.
Speaker 1: No, he's so yeah, is Issa bigger than comet? Yeah, she's bigger than comment.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, she's like seventy eight pair.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and she's like all fluffed.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's probably a good third of that is just hair.
Speaker 1: Hair, but yeah, I love it. So next in Jesse's room, Jesse and Danny walk into a very bear Jesse's room and find Joey carrying a very heavy box marked fragile. Joey asks what is in here, and Jesse replies, my hair supplies. He orders Joey to put them in the front seat of the car and belt them in. Joey imitates a bodybuilder by asking Danny what are you bench, and then he exits with the box. Danny can't believe that this day is finally here. Jesse tells him there's no use getting sentimental over the whole thing, and then he sees the framed pink bunny and starts getting sentimental about it. Danny reminds him remember when this room used to be covered in Stephanie's pink bunnies. I was just gonna say, who's mm hmm, Yes, I made a note of that, that Danny's Stephanies.
Speaker 2: Stephanie's that her dead mom cut out for her. I mean, yes, you know there's Stephanie's buddies.
Speaker 1: Yes, just saying. Jesse starts to remember the day he first moved into the full house. We dissolve into a flashback. Oh, this was so great. This was this was really great. I usually hate these types of things, but Neil was a good use of it.
Speaker 2: You know what, looking for some reason, looking back on.
Speaker 3: Looking back on this scene, it's somehow was even better, Like I don't know, there was something to it, where like now that there's been all this established history, like you see this scene and there's something to it where you're like you can tell they don't they're not as close as they are now and they and that like that was actually real, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a it's a definitely a sentimentality, sure for us actors and I'm sure for the fans too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Remember when the carpet was green back then, right, Yeah, and they looked so I mean they were still young in this season, but like they looked like babies even younger.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, it was very sweet. So in the flashback, we see a scene from the pilot episode where Jesse sees the room for the very first time. Danny describes it as not overlay masculine, and Jesse calls it swell. Jesse starts to unpack while Danny drones on about how much he appreciates Jesse moving in to help with the girls. Danny hugs Jesse and Jesse protests. Janny claims he can't help it. He's a lean, mean, hugging machine. Jesse gets sentimental for a beat and talks about how much he loved Pam and how much he loves the girls. Danny goes in for a hug again and Jesse protests again, stating that they will set aside a special designated time for hugging. We dissolve back to present day Jesse's room. Jesse is wistful. He thought he was going to move in for two weeks and it turns into four years. Wow.
Speaker 2: So two weeks that was all they were gonna or.
Speaker 3: Maybe that was all Jesse was willing to give it. Yeah, like I holds to land for like two weeks. Yeah, right, and then he started going on to the next chick. Uh.
Speaker 1: Danny remarks how much things have changed. When Jesse moved in. He was a wild motorcycle riding, Elvis obsessed rock and roller. Now, well his hair is a little shorter in the back. Danny gets serious and tells Jesse just how much he appreciates all the help he's given him all this time. Jesse pauses and says they can hug just this one time. Jesse, I know this is like I'm getting I'm getting emotions. I'm feeling an emotion here. There were feels, definitely. Jesse goes in for the hug, and we hear the rest of the family awing in the doorway. Jesse complains that he was caught. The family all files into the room to hug Jesse. Then Michelle toddles in with her suitcase and her emotional support pig and declare that she's all packed. It's time to go people.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: There's an awkward beat before Danny goes over to Michelle to explain that she's not going anywhere. It's Jesse who's moving in with Becky. Michelle yells, but we're supposed to be one big, happy family, and she runs away. Jesse says he'll go try to explain to her why he's leaving, and he exits. We see Michelle sulking on her bed in her room. Jesse walks in, carrying the framed pink Bunny and declares it's time for one of their famous talks, Man to Munchkin.
Speaker 3: These are very famous talks, these really are they are? Yeah, it's although I don't know that using the word munchkin is preferred anymore, but in nineteen eighty one, nineteen eighty one, man to Munchkin and the alliteration is nice.
Speaker 1: It's true. Michelle cries, why are you leaving me? And Jesse explains that he's married now and it's tradition to live with his wife.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, yeah, sometimes second jud look, there's people that have like their separate little houses and they are very happy, aren't.
Speaker 1: The Courtney Kardashian and Travis Barker. Don't they have to think so they separate spots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like Carter and and uh uh Tim Burden did yeah for a while. Yeah, I think they're split now, but anyway, sidetracked respect whatever works for your marriage. Jesse promises that he will be over all the time. He's only a ten minute walk away. Michelle asks if he's still going to sing her the Teddy Bear song. Jesse replies, well, not every night, but he'll make a tape for her. Michelle sadly tells Jesse, I'm going to miss you and kisses him sweetly on the nose. Oh.
Speaker 1: The sad violins begin to swell in the background. Oh, here they are, and Jesse tells Michelle that he's going to miss her too, but they need to put on their brave faces. Jesse asks Michelle for the biggest, most shiking antic, greatest hug she's ever given. He picks her up and showers her with kisses and hugs. Michelle gives Jesse her emotional support pig as a good bye present, and in return, Jesse gives Michelle the framed pink bunny that she totally doesn't deserve because it should be longed to Steffanie, and we have the merch to prove it.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, our property of Stephanie Tanner pink bunny sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: This is the hill I've chosen to die on. Thank you very much. Tell me how you felt when you were rewatching this now thirty something years later.
Speaker 3: It was just always a thing where I was like, like, literally even as a kid, I was like, but I just felt like the little kid where I.
Speaker 1: Was like, but those were my pink bunnies from my fake mom, Like it's too I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know it had to be some sort of exchange of something, but and the pink bunnies were so indicative of Jesse's room there in the beginning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, it was you know, just okay, I'll get over it.
Speaker 1: Something that was your room and your bunny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's given the I think what it was for me was like the lore of what the pink bunnies were and why they didn't come down for so long was that they were so important to Steph, and so it felt like, you know, that would have been the thing he gave to Steph and not that he wouldn't given have given something to Michelle, right, but I guess, you know, it had to it had to be the thing.
Speaker 1: I feel bitter for you, like on your behalf. Secondhand bitterment.
Speaker 2: Yes, second hand secondhand bitterment.
Speaker 1: I like that. That's gonna be my fan Jake Bitterman. Yes, Jesse, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 2: You know what I have?
Speaker 1: I have? Hold on? What do you have? Oh, she's going to get a prop stand by.
Speaker 3: Ah, it's okay because I was given a pink bunny in a frame by an amazing fan of Rido.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much. I love you.
Speaker 3: They gave it to me at nineties Con, one of the fans that always comes and her uh son is just awesome or maybe it was her nephew.
Speaker 2: Uh anyway, Yeah, shout out.
Speaker 3: So this sits in my office so that I actually.
Speaker 2: Do have my own pink bunny.
Speaker 1: I love it. Justice for Stephanie Tanner people. So Jesse walks to the door and pauses. He says a very dramatic by Michelle, and she replies, this was a.
Speaker 3: Soap opera moment and that's why John killed it because it was a so He was like, ah, soap opera mode. Yeah, this is in the doorway and the turn, you know, like it's such a soap opera moment that was great, so dramatic.
Speaker 1: We are straight out of general hospital here at people. Michelle replies with an equally dramatic for sure, good bye, Uncle Jesse. Oh yeah, these sad violins they're working overtime.
Speaker 3: They're on fire. There's so many, so many sad violins.
Speaker 1: Jesse turns to leave, but stops in the hallway, resting his head against the doorframe. A big tear slips down Michelle's cheek at the same time tears run down Jesse's cheek. And remember how they used to make make you cry?
Speaker 2: You remember how like how they do it?
Speaker 1: Well, uh no, I don't.
Speaker 3: So there's like glycerine drops that go into your eye that will come down like tears, but they hold like they hold like a tear shape like that, which is probably maybe what they used.
Speaker 1: Probably what they used.
Speaker 2: It's like just eye drops in it.
Speaker 3: It just kind of glasses your eye up and makes it run and then it's just they can I like they there's like a little I don't know if they use this anymore. It's like a little menthol puff thing that you puff in your eyes so they they get like red, so it looks like you're also upset and it makes your eyes water if you can't just cry on man or a lot of times they'll use it for like kids or again for a shot where it's like we need a really specific tier, you know, right.
Speaker 1: Right, there's not many people. I always say this about Dedra Hall, who played my mother or mar Lena on Days of Our Lives. She could not only cry on command, she could control which I the tear came out, and she always used her downstage eye closest to the camera.
Speaker 2: Like amazing.
Speaker 1: Soap opera actors are amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they are almost robots. It's really amazing, and I mean that's the best way, like they just go and work anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amazing islands, big big tear on Michelle's cheek. At the same time, Jesse has multiple tiers coming down, and I think those were real. Those felt Oh.
Speaker 3: John yea yeah, John is a yeah, he's Most of the time when you see adults or even like teenagers are like crying in a show usually usually.
Speaker 2: I mean oftentimes there's great.
Speaker 3: Kid actors too, But I feel like back in like the sitcom era was sort of they were those that could and then you know, like.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a big ask for a four years.
Speaker 3: As for you, you'd be like, hey, guess what we're You're just telling the most terrific thing about their pet or you know what I mean, Like, what's that what you're gonna do now?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, just bring out the glycerin people. That's all that's needed. So we come back from our extremely sad commercial break and we're in Becky's apartment. Jesse moves the last of the boxes into the apartment, proclaiming that he's not carrying one more thing into this house. Becky catches his attention from the front door, insinuating that he should carry his bride over the threshold. Jesse obliges, kissing her, and then he throws her onto the couch. Becky remarks that this is the start of their new life together in their new home. Jesse chooses this opportunity to state that they need to change the girly motif around here read music. By the way, he's got a point, he.
Speaker 3: Has got to put I have some everywhere he looks in that scene.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well we've seen Becky's apartment once before and it was bad then too, Like the peach color though, it's just it's weird collectibles. Yeah, it was any of us popular in the nineties, is it like nineties power?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 2: And I'm meant to just be like.
Speaker 3: Gurly, but like curly Gurley, like like childish Gurly.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know what I mean. Like, it wasn't feminine, it was childish curly.
Speaker 1: So that was the juvenile Yeah, yeah, yeah, gurly motif. We got to make it more manly. Becky suggests that they just pretend that they're already unpacked, and they settle into the couch. When Jesse realizes, oh, he's sitting on Michelle's emotional support pig again, he gets wistful. Do you know what I'd be doing right now if I was home? Becky reminds him that he is home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, oh, this is your new wife, Like, aren't you a little.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what this is.
Speaker 1: Hours have passed.
Speaker 2: We're just seeing one snippet and then then you know, he made He's been thrilled the rest of the time.
Speaker 1: It's a big transition for anyone, including Jesse, and so you know he's it's going to take a while to call Becky's place. His home. Actually he doesn't even need to learn that because they're moving endo the in like twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: You just ruined it. Sorry, don't how now what?
Speaker 1: Sorry fan? Sorry the rest of the podcast with the ending spoil everybody's just turned it off.
Speaker 2: Everyone's anymore and I was waiting.
Speaker 1: So Jesse continues by saying that he and the guys would be putting Michelle to bed right about now. He starts singing the Teddy Bear song and we smash cut to Michelle's room, where Danny and Joe we are also singing the Teddy Bear song to and unenthused Michelle. They finished the song and Michelle tells them, well, it was a good try. Rush critic. Danny admits, yes, it's not the same without Jesse, and they all miss him, but they will see him first thing in the morning. That's all Michelle needs to hear, and she goes to sleep. The guy say good night to Michelle and leave. Michelle blows a kiss to the framed pink bunny and says good night, Uncle Jesse. So next in the girls room, I think this is still nighttime. DJ's on the phone with Kimmy, excitedly telling her all about the extra space in her room now that Stephanie has moved.
Speaker 3: Out, How dare you know? It's called me Michelle again, it's unforgotten.
Speaker 1: No, you're forgotten. That is a big room, like once they moved your stuff out, Like this is a massive.
Speaker 2: Room for a massive house.
Speaker 3: But you know what I mean, remember, I mean we're gonna hear later on just how big the attic alone is. And I wrote it down because it's.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, these rooms are giant, giant giants huge, yes, so much room and if you've ever been in an old Victorian house you know they are, and especially in San Francisco. Just spacious, just giant. Why spacious?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I see Lenny parking plenty. Oh yeah, naturally. So Stephanie walks in carrying mister Bear. She asks DJ, did you miss me? DJ hangs up and asks Steph what's wrong. Steph claims that it's lonely sleeping in Uncle Jesse's room, which was I don't know what I mean. You haven't been in there.
Speaker 3: I haven't been in there, and I've gotten used to having somebody else there a little younger. Maybe she doesn't like the dark, like I was weird about sleeping in the dark.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she just wants to be with her big sister. Yeah, yeah, understandable.
Speaker 2: She just wants someone to acknowledge.
Speaker 1: Her is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's just like I just want someone to pay attention to me.
Speaker 1: So well, you usually Michelle is the ignored one in these episodes, but she's getting that attention now. So it's Stephanie.
Speaker 3: She's got all the attention unless she's giving the advice.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this is yeah that Steph is so. DJ tries to blow her off, but Steph asks for clarification why they wanted their own rooms. DJ claims it will bring them closer together. They will have more time to miss each other. Steph thinks she's got it, so for us to get closer, I need to stay away from you. Satisfied that her gas lighting has worked, DJ ushers Stephanie out of the room, closes the door and says, yes, that was very manipulative and successful.
Speaker 2: I mean that, yes, she got what she wanted.
Speaker 1: She did. Typical big sister just getting that little sister out of oh for sure. Next in the kitchen, the family is gathered around the kitchen table eating breakfast, Danny asks who wants more pancakes, and everyone raises their hand. Danny puts the plate in the center of the table. Michelle grabs the entire stack of pancakes and pours an entire container of syrup on.
Speaker 3: Top, because again, she's it's the sugar.
Speaker 1: We are having feelings and it's the sugar. If she's upset about Jesse being gone, yes, and to soothe.
Speaker 3: Herself, yeah, yeah, it's all she's been left alone so often.
Speaker 1: Yep. So just then, Jesse and Becky walk in the back door and greet the family with hugs and kisses. Jesse could not be happier to see everyone. Dj announces that this is great. The whole family is back together. Danny takes this opportunity to demonstrate fractions using the seven people in the room. Steph figures out that if you take away Becky and Jesse, you have five sevens. High off of her fraction's victory, she grabs her lunch and heads out the door. Way to go, Steph, Yeah, way to go.
Speaker 3: I like my little outfit in this too, my little black uh, like denim skirt and black boots and like a little white T shirt and in black.
Speaker 2: It said like one World or something on it. People holding hands.
Speaker 1: It was cute. It was yeah, it was very stuph Stephanie's fashion in season four is definitely a little and a little more grown up, a little more elevated. We've graduated from the three D sweaters. I like your fashion this season. So everyone starts to leave for school or work. When Michelle asks Jesse if he will sing her the Teddy Bear song tonight, Jesse asks Becky if that's okay. Becky suddenly remembers that the exterminator is coming over to spray for termites, so they can't sleep at the apartment. She asks Danny if they can sleep in the attic, and Danny replies yes. Jesse could not be more astatic about this. He celebrates with Michelle, who says they can have a pajama party. Joey is stoked for this too. He wonders if he should wear his Ninja Turtle jammys or his California Raisin jammis, Oh, that's the way.
Speaker 2: I don't seen California rais once. I'd prefer those.
Speaker 1: See those now, Yeah, we've seen Ninja turtles. Bring up the California reasons.
Speaker 3: Speaking of fashion, though, I have to acknowledge Becky's outfit in this scene is chef's kiss.
Speaker 1: She looks fabulous. That jacket she has like a great jacket on. It's like fitted at the waist.
Speaker 3: And it has like a little peplham sort of thing out and it's about like a velvet trim on it, and then like a fitted knee length pencil skirt. She just she looks amazing in the scene, and like a really pretty, like lace sort of shirt underneath. Anyway, I noticed the fashion in this because I was like, Okay, Becky.
Speaker 1: Okay, Becky. She's a new woman, she's a newly married woman.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh for such a short scene too, because that's such a great outfit.
Speaker 1: But yeah, anyway, they should have saved that for an episode where she'd wear it for multiple scenes. But yeah, she's getting she's getting ready for work. She is the host of Wake Up San Francisco. She's really married. She's looking the part.
Speaker 3: Maybe, yeah, And this family gets up at four am to make pancakes.
Speaker 1: Why not? As they do so up in the attic, Becky and Jesse are sleeping in two separate cots, twin cots like Ward and June Cleaver. Becky confesses that there are no insects in the apartment. She made it up because Jesse needed some time with the family. Jesse appreciates Becky's thoughtfulness and says, let's get out of here. We don't really want to sleep in this attic, do we in.
Speaker 2: Your matching silk pajamas?
Speaker 3: I don't know, you guys, they have matching silk pajamas on.
Speaker 1: Becky's in purple, Jesse's in black. For some reason, I didn't notice any of the fashions this episode. Yeah, I don't know why I.
Speaker 2: Noticed them all. I guess that was what I was paying attention to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they're in matching silk pajamas and this is hashtag couple of goals.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I feel like John has a penchant for silk pajamas. That sort of seems like a very Jessy thing to where it's a cool, dude, you know, I'm cool, Like I feel like a wind machine needs to blow his hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he'd probably use those same uh silk pants in the.
Speaker 1: Forever video Forever Wrap. Yeah, yeah for sure video. So uh. Becky for some reason, seems kind of keen on the idea of sleeping in the attic. It's thirteen hundred square feet fully insulated.
Speaker 3: What it's thirteen hundred square feet is the size of like a small home.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's that is just the top floor. That's just the third floor.
Speaker 3: So that means the third So that means that this house is essentially what like ten thousand square feet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, basically that's a huge house. Danny, this house, that's not a clue.
Speaker 3: The basement and then and the yard forget.
Speaker 1: About man, you know what, I'm starting to wow. And Danny offed his wife to get the life insurance to pay for this house. Potentially, you know, how else does he afford this house?
Speaker 2: On awake from San Francisco is making some good money.
Speaker 3: It was you know right the network shows you actually make some money.
Speaker 1: That was the heyday. Yeah. See it was very big in San Francisco. Very big. Yeah it's huge. Yeah, huge, But so is this house. So the massive So Becky is describing all of the all of the attic, all all of everything in the attic, thirteen hundred square feet fully insulated with complete plumbing hookups for a full bathroom, ideal for a young newlywed couple saving to buy their first home. Like the plumbing hookups. Who why didn't they do this before?
Speaker 3: Why we got people sharing rooms and kicking kids out of their bedrooms and we could have just which could.
Speaker 2: Have turned the attic into something.
Speaker 1: I don't understand, what a basement. Yeah, they renovated the entire basement for Joey. They could have just put him upstairs with a toilet, that's all they needed. Uh. Yes, they had a third year square the attic up there. That well, I'm assuming the attic is the same footprint.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying is that's what we think.
Speaker 3: As every because the house is stacked on top of each other, So each level is thirteen hundred square feet, so three three three, there's nine thousand plus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like over ten thousand square feet, not including the basement and then the backyard. This is this is massive, massive. Uh So Jesse is confused by this. He's like, why why are you trying to sell sell me on the idea of living in this attic? Guess says she talked to Danny about living in the attic and he thinks it's a great idea.
Speaker 2: What I just think that's a great. I'm like just joking.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know we have to all live in the house and it's the thing, but like, I just can't imagine that.
Speaker 1: Danny goes, you know what's a great idea is you guys, Yeah, let's all live.
Speaker 3: But but you know what, then there would be no show. And it's the love of this family is what unites them.
Speaker 1: You have to stay in the full house bubble to believe. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the only place where the magic works.
Speaker 1: So it's the only place. Yep. Jesse claims. This is nuts. This is the one scene I was in the series where we agree with Jesse. Finally.
Speaker 3: I was like, and now you make sense all this time, Now you finally make sense.
Speaker 1: Becky's the one that's off her rocker, right and Jesse's the reasonable one. Yeah, what universe are we living in right now? Well?
Speaker 3: You know, I thought, I was like, well, Becky, you know, he grew up in Nebraska. This now, but I was like, no, no, let's not forget Nedra. Oh now imagine her living in an attic.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So Jesse he says, look, we're a married couple. We should have a place of our own. He says he could never ask Becky to make that kind of sacrifice just because he misses his family. Yes, thank you. Becky replies that they are her fanamily too, and she loves them. Jesse asks are you sure, and Becky insists. Jesse agrees, and Becky calls for the family to get up here. He went for it. So she's been conniving with the entire family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the entire family has been waiting in it. Because I was like, why do we see them all waiting? Like what? I was like, they should have scooted back, And then I was like, oh no, the joke is supposed to be that they were just waiting right there, yeah, to come in and do it, which would have been really disappointing if Jesse, if it turned into an argument, you know that awkward?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, would have been super awkward. Family's there listening in. Jess is like, what's wrong. You're out of your mind. I can't wait to get.
Speaker 3: Away from this family, and they're like, yeah, exit stage right.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, it would be really bad.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. So the family, the entire family of the full House, runs in wearing pajamas and they dogpile on Jesse. Michelle proclaims start the pajama part. Jesse wonders about all of the recording equipment taking up space in this thirteen hundred square foot attic. Right, Joey says he's got it all figured out.
Speaker 3: They're gonna build a studio in the backyard. There's gonna addition another level onto the house, have a fourth level. What are we doing? I can only imagine.
Speaker 1: So Joey says he's gonna move into Jesse's room, the recording equipment is going to move to the basement, and Stephanie is going to move back in with Stephanie gleefully looks to DJ and says.
Speaker 3: Honey, I'm where steph just isn't gonna she I mean she wanted to be back in.
Speaker 1: With her, so she did, but she'd shuffled around, moved I get it, uh DJ. She starts to whine about this, but she makes a quick turn and admits that it's worth it to have Jess and Jesse and uncle What is wrong with my brain? Jesse and Uncle Becky, Jesse and Uncle Becky. It's worth it to have Aunt Jesse and Uncle Becky. Here, Danny pulls out the framed pink bunny and asks Michelle to do the honors. Oh this is I can just see you see thee. I can see you see thee.
Speaker 3: I gave them some side there. There's definitely some side eye. I mean, I don't know, but I looked on I literally looked at my face and I was like, what do I feel? And I think there was a little resentment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there it is. Michelle says it would be my pleasure, and she hangs the bunny on the wall. She announces Uncle Jesse, welcome home. She runs back to Jesse and proclaims, hit it, boys, and everyone breaks out into the Teddy Bear song. And that is our show.
Speaker 2: Won't do that maybe, Oh mama, mama, oh boy.
Speaker 1: Wow. So what are your thoughts? What are your thoughts? Like, how much did you love or hate this episode?
Speaker 3: It's I think it's a little of both, Like it's it's the it's the ridiculous sort of plot twist of the of like the newlywed couple moving in is is both silly and heartwarming, you know what I mean? Which is I think basically the logline for full House.
Speaker 2: Yes, both silly and heartwarming, you know.
Speaker 3: And that's so like it's such a full house moment. That's just it is what it is, and I and I love it, but it's it is just the thing that I make fun of because that's what I do and.
Speaker 1: I that's what you do with things. But part of your brand. Yes, yeah it is.
Speaker 3: I get it's it's an iconic episode in like the wedding iconic episode, which is also even more ridiculous, but because of that, it is iconic.
Speaker 2: So I think this sort of is in that.
Speaker 1: Vein. It's definitely iconic memorable. Going into this episode, I I remembered thinking that Michelle was very manipulative in getting Jesse to stay, But now that I've rewatched the episode, I'm like, no, I think she was just confused, and as a four year old would be. It's kind of like Jesse was surprisingly more emotional than I was expecting because he's tried to leave the house every season.
Speaker 3: That's what I was like, all of a sudden, now, bro' been trying to leave every sixteen episodes, right now, Well that's the thing. You know, he's got an emotion to what she got till it's gone. Yeah, as so Jeffny Mitchell said.
Speaker 1: Yeahs as ridiculous as it is, I don't blame Michelle for this, I kind of blame Becky.
Speaker 3: Like Becky's really what everything is switched? What upside down land are living in? Where like Jesse has a good point, Becky, what are you thinking?
Speaker 1: Like Freaky Friday? Yeah, this is wild and I.
Speaker 3: Do Friday also starring Lindsay Lohan, who did the remake of Herbie the love Bug.
Speaker 1: Sorry, just all comes, it all comes yep. And I've mentioned on the show before how Jeff always talked about how hard it was coming up with excuses for why characters are in the full House if they don't live in the full house. So the house that size, you'd hardly see everybody.
Speaker 3: Code keep in mind, keep in mind that that would probably.
Speaker 2: Be about the size of Jeff's actual house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my gosh, rights maxive about it.
Speaker 3: You could have fifteen people living in that house and and Michelle would still be left alone all the time, so you'd never.
Speaker 1: See her, you'd never better behind her. Yeah, you have to get the little air tags and put them on, because it could always be lost. True. Yeah, no, this this did tug at my heart strings a little bit. The flashback scene to the pilot was especially well done well timed, and yeah, addition to this episode, I got a little wistful, a little a little emotional, and.
Speaker 3: It made me I don't know, it was uh, I think because we hadn't seen the pilot since we watched it, you know, for this a few seasons ago, and it just it hit if the Bob thing hit, you know, because he was just so young, and it was like, remember, bring that we've known him that long.
Speaker 1: You know, this must be how the Fanarito's feel when they rewatch Full House again. Yeah, you know again. I'm like, oh that, I guess it must be why they love this show, because you watch it again, you experience these feelings again, Like I feel like I'm becoming a fan of Rito.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The more get into that show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll go off on a tangent a whole other time about uh what There's a whole word in like English literature for basically what this is, which is always.
Speaker 2: A problem without any steaks.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: I forget what it's called, but it's like some weird Latin term, but it basically like it's sitcoms. So many stories are like, you know, kids shows are kind of a problem. But the steaks are not like or death like, and they're going and they're going to get solved perfectly in a short amount of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the definition of a sitcom. Yeah, yeah, it was. It was great.
Speaker 2: Did you did you have any everywhere he looks?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about the everywhere he looks. I wasn't looking at fashion or anything else, apparently. So what were yours? You said you have many?
Speaker 3: Yeck's many that I sort of. They weren't everywhere it looks. They were just kind of the things that matching silk pajamas. I had three exclamation parks marks written down here and also thirteen hundred square feet I had question mark, exclamation mark, question mark, exclamation mark.
Speaker 1: Question mark three of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a lot because I was at the time had such a reaction out loud by myself watching it, but very much the same here where I went what that I had to write it down?
Speaker 1: Oh with that much punctuation. See, this is the only thing I regret about this podcast is I can't watch these episodes with you and experience your reactions in rewriting would be there.
Speaker 3: We should Mystery Science Theater at some time, where like we watch it together and it's like a react video.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we should do that. That would be funny.
Speaker 3: Let's find like a really ridiculous episode maybe and we can be hard right, close your eyes and pick one. But yeah, I feel like that might be fun. Is to get our reactions watching it together.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, we'll add that to the list.
Speaker 3: And it's to the list of ideas of things that we randomly come up with mid show.
Speaker 1: This is what we do. This is how we come up with most of our minisotes. Well, it's Maddy first of all, and then and then we're like, hey, should we do this? Yeah, Mattie takes a note and it'll happen.
Speaker 3: So the one everywhere you look that people are gonna find really funny is uh. Hanging on Becky's wall is a photograph and it's kind of right behind Jesse and Becky when they're talking. You'll see it on the wall. It's small, it's like four by six. It's a little kid draped in a towel.
Speaker 1: Huh, it's me one.
Speaker 3: That photo is on the mantle, as are a couple other photos that are in Becky's but they're always at a distance so you don't see the faces and you don't really see it, but they used it in Yeah, so I was like.
Speaker 1: I know that picture that's me. I was like, weird, it's usually on the mantle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it has a like a childhood photo of Stephanie from right out of the bath, which she I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's moving into the attic, what do I know? And she loves his family.
Speaker 1: So this this gives me a whole new look at Becky, like why does she have pictures of Stephanie fresh out?
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think it was just like just put something on the wall and they didn't have.
Speaker 1: Pictures of any other anavants, so they just did that. Let's reuse grab that picture from the man they blowing.
Speaker 3: Out of the money on the tomatoes in the last episode, so they're like, set deck, Sorry, you got to reuse some stuff. Speaking of things that are reused, the creepy dolls, there are some of those creepy dolls have also been seen in Stephanie and DJ's room, particularly the.
Speaker 1: One in the red dress.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there heard some strange dolls there and I and it's it's it's weird, and I don't know, maybe maybe Becky went in and stole them out of the kids.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I know I've seen them before.
Speaker 1: It's set deck. Set deck is like, no, we have thirteen hundred square feet times four to decorate on this on this sounds stage right? How many do we do stuff? Right?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean really, the house is so big.
Speaker 3: There's only so many things in the set deck department.
Speaker 1: You have to reuse it. Yeah, you got all of the props.
Speaker 2: And set deck at Warner Brothers.
Speaker 1: I admire them. This is a challenge and they rose to it. So sure, bravo set deck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, those dolls. I was like, when did Becky get weird?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I was like, what it.
Speaker 1: Was a weird It was weirdly dark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was weird and like the weird little bunny thing.
Speaker 1: I was like this, Yeah, I didn't feel like Becky. I understand they were and I didn't feel like Becky.
Speaker 3: Becky's parents didn't feel like beck Maybe maybe he's not Becky.
Speaker 1: It's like some strange body snatcher homes. Yeah, no, this is that Becky has been unrecognizable in this episode, last episode. I don't know who she's become. Hopefully back next next episode, and be back to normal. I highly doubt that she's living in the full house now. So she's so she is under.
Speaker 3: The magical roof. Anything could happen under the spell.
Speaker 1: Yep, yes, yep. Uh now.
Speaker 3: But but all in all, it was a great show. It it was silly, it was fun, it was you know.
Speaker 1: It was it was great. It was very full house. It was the whole family. The whole family was involved in this storyline which they were thing, yeah, yeah, No.
Speaker 3: I think it's because I was actually struggling with math at that point. I mean, at that point. Math has never been my strong sude. I've always been a math weenie.
Speaker 1: What can I say? Yes, yep, that's me. I sent some new merch math a shirt. Oh my god. Oh yes, imagine walking around with a math Weeny shirt. That would be talk about a conversation starter for real.
Speaker 2: Uh well, I'm writing that down.
Speaker 1: Hold on, yeah, no, math Weenie math. Yeah. We're nearing the end. People have said season four is their favorite, and I'm waiting, wait now, I.
Speaker 3: Think I think uh Tomato Country alone.
Speaker 2: I understand these are pretty iconic episodes.
Speaker 1: They are they are icon A lot happens like plot wise, a lot happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot happens. Jesse and Becky's wedding, moving into the house, all that kind of stuff. Are these are big milestones, which is why we're doing our fun live show which we can't wait. Je fIF you guys at the iHeart Theater and Burbank, We're gonna be doing a live show of Jesse and Becky's thou renewal. The actual Jesse and Becky, Johnstas and Laura Lachlan are coming in to UH to support and come say hello to the fan of Rito's, and there's gonna be so much other fun, ridiculous stuff.
Speaker 1: I said it at the top of the show, but where you're where your.
Speaker 2: Wedding best, whatever that means to.
Speaker 1: You, this ridiculous.
Speaker 2: To be serious, do whatever you want, this.
Speaker 1: Once in a lifetime thing. Do you know how hard it was to get John and Lori and their schedules to align for this, Like right, you originally wanted to do this like last week the Life to coordinate with when our wedding episode air. We couldn't get everyone's schedules to align. So this, by the greatest of God, we've got their schedules.
Speaker 2: And we're so excited, so excited, and.
Speaker 1: Special guests, special guests we have.
Speaker 3: We have all kinds of fun stuff, some games.
Speaker 2: We're gonna it's gonna be fun and as ridiculous as this show always is, except.
Speaker 3: It will be live, which means many can't take anything out. So uh so, come come get unhinged with us at Jesse and becky'svow renewal.
Speaker 1: It'd be great. We love it it.
Speaker 3: Uh and uh yeah, make sure you guys, are you know, liking and subscribing the podcast where you're listening.
Speaker 2: To it, leave us a review That always helps.
Speaker 1: Uh Plus we love reading them.
Speaker 3: It makes us feel good, so you know, help us, help us, help you now I'm just kidding, Well not really, but anyway, uh so do that. And also, if you want to find us on Instagram, we are at how Rude Podcast. You can send us an email at how Rude Tanner Ritos at gmail dot com. Remember you, guys, the world is small. The house is full of math weenies. It's just full of math weenies. Not surprising that there's room for seven people. Well not really, it's thirteen. It's ten thousand square feet.
Speaker 1: This math we that do you mean?
Speaker 2: How many math weenies feel ten thousand square feet.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying this is a new math equation. How many okay, bye bye