Speaker 1: Speaks to the planet.
Speaker 2: I go by the name of Charlamagne Tha God and guess what, I can't wait to see y'all at the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. That's right, We're coming back to Atlanta, Georgia, Saturday, April twenty six at Poeman Yards and it's hosted by none other than Decisions, Decisions Man, DyB and Weezy. Okay, we got the R and B Money podcast were taking Jay Valentine. You got the Women of All Podcasts with Saray Jake Roberts, we got Good Mom's Bad Choices. Carrie Champion will be there with her next sports podcast, and the Trap Nerds podcast with more to be announced. And of course it's bigger than podcasts. We're bringing the Black Effect marketplace with black owned businesses plus the food truck court to keep you fed while you visit us.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, you don't want to miss this.
Speaker 2: Tap in and grab your tickets now at Black Effect dot Com Flash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 3: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sinners Podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your load glasses.
Speaker 1: Malone, what you're drinking, pete.
Speaker 4: Ah, We got we got the gunpowder, Irish gin. I'm keeping it very blue, got the whole. You know, I was by Christmas gift sets for the glasses, so you know, I'm keeping it real, real thematic today.
Speaker 1: There you go. That's kind of cool.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 3: Locked in the location for the music video. So I'm filling Christine this morning.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 6: We don't want too many hangers on showing up.
Speaker 3: No, no, we uh you know what, Yeah, we could publicize it to the people. What makes this unique is so I got with my homeboy Cheese. Cheese is you know, wants to be a producer. That's like a big thing, like a film producer. And so me and Cheese is producing it together. And my videos are always like these intricate kind of like I always put a lot into a music video, like I always make sure it's something going on, Like I don't really got videos where I'm just out there rapping. Maybe that's somebody else's, but I really don't do that type of video, Like it doesn't fit, you know, me being a storyteller.
Speaker 1: So trying to schedule this one correctly.
Speaker 3: Because it's like it's such a posse cut, you know.
Speaker 5: What I mean.
Speaker 1: And there's more to people on the song, and then you.
Speaker 3: Need a lot of extras. You need a lot of extras to make it work. So I have to I have to kind of like be really good with time. Even some of the pre rollout content feel me like I needed that day with one specific part of this film studio. Mm hm, you know what I'm saying. So I needed to stay on top of that. And that's the point when you know what to do, right, It's a lot. It's overwhelmed me, so you have to really delegate it. And as you organize it, you know everybody, you know, they they don't know everybody.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: You would like people to help, but you realize why you have to be a little bit more hands on with it to see the vision all the way through.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, It's just it's it's intense, bro, It's intense.
Speaker 3: And then you could do all of this ship right Pete, and a motherfucker won't even see the video.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's so true.
Speaker 1: That's the crazy part.
Speaker 3: Like for canceled, I did some really dope videos and people just didn't see them.
Speaker 1: I remember the way you deal with baby Bash and didn't that one.
Speaker 3: That was the worst part. Not I didn't put him out. I'm talking about people didn't see them once I put him out.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 3: I'm not even talking about one you can't put out that just ain't good enough, Like one of the La Giants songs was like that I got. I got four videos in the can that I never put out, Oh okay, because they just wasn't good enough.
Speaker 1: But you talk about once you put out that just wasn't good enough.
Speaker 3: No, they were good enough, but people just didn't see them. Oh okay, you know what I mean, Like you not to market. Yeah, like uh tour was dope, was dope.
Speaker 1: Like I have some dope ideas and people just.
Speaker 3: Don't see them. So you could put this much into art and people just won't see it. So it's interesting, to say the least. No Sillers live to lunch out every Monday, Wednesday and Friday right here at noon Pacific Standard time on Digital Soapbox click the thumbs up. But you know, like this video right here on YouTube? You on Twitter, share retweet it?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Tell a friend to tell a friend if you're on Facebook, like the post shared. We do this stream and support the No Sillans podcast, which is released every Tuesday. We did a great conversation that's dropping tomorrow that kind of goes into how everybody in the industry at some level of a storyteller, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It was really good me King and Pete.
Speaker 3: It releases in the morning on iHeart podcasts or Apple podcasts, anywhere you get your podcasts from.
Speaker 1: It don't matter which one.
Speaker 3: The No Siller's podcast executive produced by Charlemagne to God, the Black Effect Network and iHeart. So like putting all this together is like you, it's like a brain child, Like you know what I mean, It's like you going over the top and you have to make people see it. Now, what good is being dope? If only two people know? That's kind of why. Like I don't agree with Kanye West and the stuff he's doing, but I get why. This is the type of tantrum he had to throw in his mind to make sure everybody see his art. That's my problem trap. I know why he's doing it. Now my issue is when it leaves this space of genuineness or things done in good faith. This is not done in good faith. You gotta no, because you know damn well, the Nazis and what's happening in the ghetto streets of America is completely different.
Speaker 1: So to even reference them to.
Speaker 3: Kitter, to that kind of Boulet type of black audience, or to white people who already feel like black people making excuses for why shit is fucked up for them in America is raggedy. That's my problem. My brother asked me, He's like, man, why do you want to fight Kanye? And I'm like, because he's one of my favorite people, and I know he's misleading people. Like the one thing I expect out of my top five boring.
Speaker 1: Ross why barn Ross?
Speaker 3: Because Ross shit is built on a fantasy, like it's built on a level of street urban culture, like people that's hustling in a certain way that come from these ghettos.
Speaker 1: But it's also more of a fantasy land. But snoop Jay.
Speaker 3: Face especially face, you know, and Yay, I expect nothing but things done in good faith, kay.
Speaker 6: Because nothing says good faith like Kanye West.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I know he knows there's a difference, or he maybe don't, which goes into the conversation I've been having with Trapp where I don't quite think he's at street urban culture as we would like to believe. I think because he said Chicago, we automatically, oh, yeah, he gotta be from street urban because niggas, that's a black man from Chicago. And it's like, I think that part of it could also be maybe overinterpolated, you know what I'm saying. I think we're giving him a little bit too much credit. Sometimes it's hard. Like me and Trapp used to talk about this trap to think I'm crazy, but I think like parents like trapping them age lectioning them age. You know, this generation of parents, my generation of parents, like where I would be if I had a kid. They raised their kids completely different than we were raised. True that a lot of kids like like still Son, still kids, you know, shout out to my big brother. Still they don't really understand They don't really understand blackness the way we do. Now they're black and obviously you get that, but like they don't quite get it the way we get it, you know what I mean, Like like they really don't think it's really this racist world.
Speaker 1: Like the struggles we went through.
Speaker 8: Versus yeah, like not equited of it, like we knew it, like we we knew it, like we wasn't that far disconnect.
Speaker 1: We knew it, Like, man, motherfuckers. They more like, see I got equal opportunity. I was telling squish this.
Speaker 3: I'm like I was telling them, I'm like, my fear is poverty is disappearing because people don't really believe they're being oppressed.
Speaker 4: I think a conversational pivot has happened in wealth distribution conversations in general, where people went from complaining about being about complaining about the fact that they were poor to complain about the fact that another guy is rich. I think that's a pretty significant shift in tone.
Speaker 5: M Yeah, understood.
Speaker 1: I just he brought this topic up right, like can there be proud without shame?
Speaker 3: And it was such a unique, you know, conversation, and it's like that's like, that's like Kanye, you know what I mean that that made me think of him right, Like is he ashamed of himself?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: Like I think that I think he's smart enough to know completely right that Okay, if let's say he knows, Let's say he knows right, Let's say he knows. Does he know he's misleading people by trying to compare what's going on in the streets when it comes to crime and street up and culture that lifestyle with what the Nazis did, Like, does he really I cannot believe he doesn't know that they're completely different, like he got it. I think he has to know that these are two people fighting and you listen to people talking about fighting each other versus what specifically happened with the Nazis, you know what I mean, and Jewish people, Like he has to know.
Speaker 7: I think he's more so on on it to a level of them just profiting off the hip hop culture.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Can't you can't make something up? Trap what you think he's saying.
Speaker 5: He's saying that I was.
Speaker 6: To say that I was gonna say, like the Trap's defense. He's kind of gone.
Speaker 4: In two directions on that topic because there has been a lot.
Speaker 6: Of Jewish corporate.
Speaker 4: You know, c suite discussions and also that you know, so there's this Jewish thing going on, but then there's also simultaneously this parallel between like racially defined violence and it just being the fact that there's there's between local and racially defined. But he's so there there are two dimensions.
Speaker 1: They're not even remotely close.
Speaker 6: I don't think they're close. I'm saying he's just said both of those things.
Speaker 5: He said both of.
Speaker 3: Them, but that's not what he's saying, like out to facts their exclusive legs with up Bros.
Speaker 1: Six Square staking for Moderae Tree. What's the deal? No, Cu, what's having a black team?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't think this current Nazi thing that he's doing now is a continuation of his Jewish corporate boardroom ownership thing from like last year or whatever.
Speaker 3: I think those No, he's doing that right now, he's tweeting it right now. He's specifically saying, he specifically said Jewish people are profiting from black pain. So why is he man that he's wearing black pain. It's like Nigga that is not remotely close to.
Speaker 1: The same thing. It's not even remotely close.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying is to the point of him saying, like they're profiting off of black pain, and which is which is the music he would rather off of?
Speaker 6: Black pain? Is what he's saying.
Speaker 1: No, he don't know, don't don't don't have a point neither this, Kanye.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, that's what he's saying.
Speaker 3: That's not what he's saying. I'm listening to what he's saying. You're hoping this is what he means, because you don't want to consider that it's just selfish and really don't have a bottom line or a point.
Speaker 1: And it's just really even.
Speaker 7: If it's about if it's about them profit enough of you know what I'm saying, people talking about killing each other and ship like that.
Speaker 5: Though the Jewish.
Speaker 1: Equivalent to what happened with Nazis and Jewish people.
Speaker 5: It's not, it's not. It's not. It's not. It's not. It's not a comparison.
Speaker 1: Hearing it is.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's using them in the same reference paragraph all the times. And then obviously he's catering to a bunch of black people, like a version of Boulet people or people who just don't know what else to do. So like Sherry, where they're just looking to they already mad, they already feel like, oh this is ignorant, blah blah blah. And it's like, I cannot believe Kanye has no complete idea that these are two different PEPs. This ain't even like Israel versus Hamas or nothing like.
Speaker 5: This is different.
Speaker 3: So this morning I was talking to Doucemac, right, and Douchemac was saying, and Douce Mac was saying like he was. He was saying, like, there's a lot of rappers, a lot of rappers that are anti street, right, which they are anti people talking about how they had to come up or how they're surviving, right, whatever crime that is, right, And he was saying that they have such a problem with that type of artist, right, But then again they turn around and rap about the same things. They'll start rapping gun bars or violent bars, but they have no cognitive understanding of what that means. And he was saying it was a lot of rappers like that, and I thought about it, and even like A J. Cole, who I consider had one of the greatest twenty careers of all.
Speaker 1: Hip hop artists, Right, he'll.
Speaker 3: Say some things and I don't think he quite understands that that came from something real. He'll reference murdering in MC but he felt like, well, I'm doing it poetically, Nigga, That's not how it was intentionally created by the artists that decided to use that. And I was telling him, I remember when certifiers first came out, and it was like big Man like I said, Certified was like fifty six on the charts for some new watchcrip rap nigga on a big billboard high one hundred charts, right, And I remember I had a line in there, laughing at these rap niggas running from shug. That was one of the lines, right. And I remember my intention when I wrote that is to run in the shug like and I noticed I wrote everything I say with intentions to say it to the person that I'm talking to. When I rap, huh, what were you gonna say? The sugar nor from you?
Speaker 1: That's actually I did ask him that too. It's funny.
Speaker 3: But did you do a whole song It's called something like like shure, Yeah, a whole song.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But but but the point I'm saying is to peach point, like it's a bunch of people kind of You see a lot of people on the internet talking crazy and you could prove them in a lie, but because they don't have no shame, you know what I'm saying, it won't matter.
Speaker 1: And that's what I think it is with.
Speaker 3: These MC's, Like all these mcs who be anti street, but then they start using things that were popularized in the streets. But then you try to use them metaphorically or poetically. It's weird. Like I was telling somebody the other day who was I talking to. I was talking to Homie Champ and I was telling Champ. I was like, look, Champ, he was like, glasses.
Speaker 1: You don't think what was his term he said. He was talking to me about game.
Speaker 3: He said that don't bother you that, you know, something that caused the lives of so many young men is now you know, national and people are just picking it up and they're doing anything. And I'm like, no, I don't see it like as this thing that's just people die, you know what I mean. I see it that chilling with my homeboys, my homeboy teaching me how to fish, me trying to make money meat, Like I see more of the glass half full than the glass half empty. And he was like, yeah, but you don't look at it frown on it. I'm like, I said, no, that's that's what you know, street urban culture is all about. That's what black people do when they get a hold of some culture, especially at the poorest levels, right, they do that. And I was like, that's like if hip hop, like imagine New York seeing me rapping, and they like, man, look at so West Coast nigga trying to rap nigga. You don't know, Like I don't. He's like, well, that's different, you know. I'm like, that's not different that like you you thought hip hop belonged to all of us, know, that was New York nigga shit.
Speaker 1: And then we got our hands on it.
Speaker 3: I said, So, what do I look like being upset that somebody's claiming grave street wats in New Jersey? I'm more flattered, you know what I'm saying. So I told him that's what we do. I said, imagine if taco stayed in Mexico, in just the poorest ghettos of Mexico, or if spaghetti stayed in the poorest ghettos of Italy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's what we do. That's what poor people do. We share, culture spread, we share.
Speaker 4: So random question in the macro because there's not data available to like research this, So just in your opinion, let's say, like of like violent street crime whatever, there's a certain amount that's priced in, and then you inject like intergenerational gangs on top of that. That's what I was kind of saying like on the pod yesterday or maybe it was off of back, I can't remember. How like you can be like sixties in there for three four generations, but like sort of little cruise in Oakland or Miamia are sort of they come, they go, they're gone, then the new people come a truck.
Speaker 6: Do you think that having gangs like that where you.
Speaker 4: Can like you can inherit a beef, but you also have stability, So is it a net positive or a net negative? And that like people will say, like a Tsadam Hussein was like a brutal leader, but shit was stable. You take him out and it goes crazy, you know. So like do you think relative to like what the priced in amount is that that actually reduces or adds to.
Speaker 6: In the in the macro like.
Speaker 1: Aggregate short be given to me. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Do you think that having gangs that are perpetually there, you know, and that you come into a gang that's constant so people go out and people come in, but like the gang has its area, it's goddess people whatever, do you think that it reduces more like power vacuum violence so to speak, Then it creates by virtue of people coming into existing conflicts.
Speaker 3: Mm, well, so that's one of those things that's overstated.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: People don't really come into existing conflicts the way you would think.
Speaker 1: You're pretty much gonna have your own shit going on, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, shout out to the Black Team much love Black Tea. What up, John p Lex, show it up? Yeah, this show is dope. Dudes claiming Grape Street in New Jersey is extremely corny, not really bro okay, So, like this is gonna sound crazy because I understand the history of Grape Street, right versus y'all. Well, y'all like Grape Street, No, I understand when it first started, it's wat's video great?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: If you go to most of the older dudes from Gray Street that's in their sixties and seventies, all of them got w VG tatted on them. What's video great? Right, So that feels like it's Grave Street. But there's a layer and a difference of that particular group of men together.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: And then now they.
Speaker 3: Have ESK right east side kids and they have other gangs there. That's these are the gods that's in their fifties and sixties, right, and then so now here they are doing a thing blah blah blah. Great street forms right after the tail end of that when you hear people say great street wise, right, And then after that right comes this really popular expressing. Everybody heard baby Low cryp Right, that's guys that's in their fifties and forties ESK east Side kids, so forties and fifty right, baby low crip. Everybody heard them nigga say on baby Low. That's kind of a different but the same gang. So they're gonna have unique problems than the guys from Watch Body of grapead because they're a group of young men and poor people going around making their own legacy, trying to build their own name. So that situation looks different, right, does that make sense? And then after that, right, you got the guys that's my generation, right, the guys as and they that's in their forties, late thirties.
Speaker 1: Right, that's Peterole Dutch Town.
Speaker 3: So if you ever heard somebody like a great Street thing on Peterow or Da Da Da, that's another gang right there that's kind of in the same umbrella as the Grape Street moniker.
Speaker 1: The point I'm saying is it's not like one gang that goes in these same.
Speaker 3: Guys like the older guys won't have a problem with the Bonnie Hunters, but this generation got a problem with the Bonniehunners, you feel me.
Speaker 1: And then so it comes.
Speaker 3: Across like here it is all these guys beef, and it's not. If all these guys beef, the violence the crime wright will be way higher.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense? You get what I'm saying? Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So it's like that's the same thing for Long Beach. Long Beach is for like in the insayings they have, you got the insagings, that's trade n of age, right. Then you got the guys that's my age, right, the Hammy Clint Sight, They youngs. I mean they youngs, right, Fred is a young I think Fred is from young Yeah, right, they're my age and younger. And then you got the generation like d W Flame uh uh sobby third babies, and they all kind of have their own ecosphere going. It's all kind of shit happening. What makes their movement unique outside of it? So I think where the concept believe is like these are you know, the inner generational beasts. There are certain gray streets that don't even meet a trades. Let me see there's certain six oers that don't even meet a trades.
Speaker 6: Try to get that.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's probably the same thing if you were to analyze like Italian mafias and different families when they have a different leader have different peace and conflict eras based off of the like trajectory. That's like, forget what family that one dude that god he killed, you know, big Big Joe or a big PAULI whatever. I'm sure like that ten year period had its leadership structure and its agenda. He's gone, you have new leadership, there's a new agenda with new people involved. So they might have a different relationship with different people, different groups, so there's gonna be different dynamics in different chemistry.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's probably any different in any other way.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Diamond Basket Time.
Speaker 3: I'm not knocking it, but it does feel odd to represent from a hood in another state in constant grind. If I remember correctly, the bloods we sourced from Swans, but none of them said they were from Swans. Okay, so imagine like you starting to rap and you don't call it hip hop, but you pretty much emulating hip hop. What's more, of a h a weird move, the fact that you actually emulating what these guys are doing and then to deny it came from them, or to accept it and then.
Speaker 1: Put your own spin on it.
Speaker 3: Like when I go to Gray Street in Jersey again, like I just told you the history of Gray Street that they don't have to have a great in Jersey, but there's a lot of Gray Street.
Speaker 1: Wasn't Gray Street at first?
Speaker 4: How did that happen? Did a guy from Grape Street like move there? Or did they just somebody went to prison there? Okay, So it's like it's not about the street signs, you know what I mean? And this is the hardest part to understand. The pride that comes in. This is about the people. It's not the sign the sign.
Speaker 3: That's why I keep giving you different names, right, I keep telling you the same gang. And they're not subsets. They're actually weirdly, they're their own games. It's like, it's not like the United States of America with his effect tax. It's like that's why that's why people fight each other within these situations like some are but then some do their own thing.
Speaker 1: So don't get me wrong, Like.
Speaker 3: I can get the feel of a subset, but it's a little trickier. It's not about the street sign, if that makes sense, you know. I mean, it's not about the street sign. It's about the people. The comaraderie to get down. The street sign don't matter. So you can get a Hoover in Houston, and like I've been with the Hoovers in Houston, and I respect they get down because really it's their friends and their family and their homies.
Speaker 1: They got their own beasts, they don't.
Speaker 3: It ain't like when when Hoover went down there, Oh, we don't like neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: They gonna have their own enemies.
Speaker 3: They gonna have a bunch of other guys that's fighting over the same resources that they fighting over, and that's gonna be the person they're competing with and and and having issues with.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's not like you know, now, I got it.
Speaker 3: I had a conversation with homie from a trade in New York and is big in New York, shout out to the hommies out there, But they were trying to absorb the neighborhood beef. And I remember telling them, like, that's not really the thing to do. You're gonna have your own enemies. You in New York, trust me, it's gonna be some people that do not like you exist and they want to compete for whatever you're whatever you're trying our team, You're gonna make your own beasts, just like every generation of a game. My older homies, they class the most, were Promenodes. Every Promenokee I ever met my life has usually been the coolest motherfucking the world. My younger homies they had they thing with the Monas. The Monas was my guys. We cut our bones beefing with Carver Parks. The carver Parks and my homies are the closest. The younger homies is the closest people in the world. So it's not quite in a generation of you know shit you absorbed? Is that because they only look at it like crips only beef with bloods?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 3: Is that part of the reason too, No, it's just a nuance that like crips can't be for crips. Just I'm talking about the public. See the way the public views it, mm hmm, because I know how it works myself. So I'm talking about the public viewing it that way. They don't have any information that's the point of hip hop. It's supposed to be the CN end of the ghetto. So like I broadcast detailed, nuanced understanding of what's happening in the ghetto, and that may not be the greatest thing. Like I'm a lot more Barbara Walters or whoever that specialist is than just the main dream version of Don Lemon, you know that just kind of glances over the ship, like I'm calling the game for real, this is the game. This ain't ESPN. I'm not stephen A. Smith giving you the highlight the dunk or who's the people that do the highlights?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: You know whoever does this saying my wraps ain't Sports Center? Other people raps are sports Center. Here go to slam dump. A lot of niggas movies are Sports Center rap dump. Here's a dude, map cord, here's a steal. You know, remember they wrap a forty eight minute game in less than sixty seconds.
Speaker 1: Boy, Pete, they have you're.
Speaker 4: The thirty for thirty. Here's what we're doing seventeen for seventeen seventy minute, deep deep research, bio, real, real life, you.
Speaker 1: Know, shorts.
Speaker 4: We don't have to be a thirty minute. Shit about thirty for thirty. Fuck it, we're doing seventeen for seventeen that.
Speaker 3: But that's how my raps are anyway, Like my wraps are not like the surface level like not this and nobody else. But I'm saying they have a surface level taste. So that's why people think, like gangs is about street signs color, that's a surface level Take my shit is not. This ain't a film. This is a documentary, you know what I mean. I'm walking you really through the nuances of it, and and I and I accept what it is as a responsibility.
Speaker 6: So like because I think we're kind of getting at it, like different.
Speaker 4: Neighborhoods or different crews have like a different like cultures, like nuances of culture. Right, So for example, like you said south Side back in the day, south Side was really about getting their their their bread, like that was kind of their thing, versus like say you would discuss Devers were like they were with the ship like for real.
Speaker 3: But but I also don't want to conflate like the south Side that was gangsters the whole time.
Speaker 1: They just had homies.
Speaker 3: That was rich too, deals had some deals has some people. But yes, I agree you're right, but like the branding aout definitely rich people.
Speaker 1: They have rich homies.
Speaker 6: Sure, so like I see a culture within your neighborhood that would be you take that somewhere else or whatever.
Speaker 4: You know that that might specifically embody more with you and your ten people that fuck with you were about than just something broader or more generic. It's like, nah, we don't really don't get out like them. This is this is what we're really about.
Speaker 3: But that's gonna be. And that's what happens in every generation. It gets defined a little different. Shout so far.
Speaker 4: As white grape is over there, some guy says, this is what grape is to me and to us. I'm here now, so this is what we're about. If you fucking with me, this is how we do it.
Speaker 1: I don't, yes, yes, I mean this is how it sounds.
Speaker 3: Ten Trade Day in Newark, bro It was more people at the ten Trade Day in Newark than the one and watch that I believe for sure. I mean, and I knew that that ship was real.
Speaker 1: Mhm. They wasn't. That, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: Like hip hop they took they have some of the things that we identify, and they have some things, but they have a special way that they do it. That's what I respect. That's what I respect about the Ugs and flat Bush. That's what I respect about the one Aighties and the Bronx. That's what I respect about the Brands and and and.
Speaker 1: Staten Island.
Speaker 3: This is what I respect A Trays and this is what I respect about them. They have their own way and that's why they get my respect.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Now, if you're trying to emulate what some other brothers is doing, you're trying to beat them, then that's where you would lose. But Nah, when I went to the ten Trade Day in Newark and that projects bro them niggas was out there, and I could tell they had a flair that made me like see it, Like, oh that's player.
Speaker 1: These niggas. It's East Coach cripping.
Speaker 3: It ain't really not like the gang East Coast, but like, yeah, nigga tried state cript. These niggas really had their own flare and I respected it, Like I was like, oh this player, I can fuck with these niggas.
Speaker 1: I mean, but I didn't look at it, huh.
Speaker 4: With Harlem's like like like Pea Stones has a Chicago route right, Yeah, the l a Ones.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because because the boy came from recipes of the t Rogers, he came from Chicago and brought it here.
Speaker 1: Here's the perfect example. He made it. He made it fit Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Like if if he tried to raise that exact same version of stones in La we don't have the atmosphere the ecosystem to grow it. But because he catered it to fit this particular part of the earth, it ended up becoming one of the most powerful group of men in the history you know of street up and culture. Like they're a powerful group of people. Uh, set out to the Donna streets. I was tweeting this. I was saying, that ship we went going everywhere else down the streets in Vegas is dope.
Speaker 7: Make that ship that like the like descriptions right there for real, for real?
Speaker 3: Shut out to John, Welcome to the Lost Table, my guy, Oh I send you here.
Speaker 1: You give me ship.
Speaker 3: But Malone, don't you also take up artistic privilege by altering the story.
Speaker 1: Altering which story specifically? Tem Rodgers is one of the coolest people I.
Speaker 3: Ever met in the streets ever, like a man of wisdom, you know what I mean? I never forget. We went and ate at at the Roscos in Inglewood, right.
Speaker 1: We met up. I was helping him with some film stuff.
Speaker 3: When I was helping him, and he just he always showed me love his son rest in peace to his son.
Speaker 1: Was like, that was really my guy. Lucky was my guy. And we ate and.
Speaker 3: When I went I was waiting on him right now, tem Rodgers, No, I'm a crib from the east side whatever, but you know so I'm glasses whatever. So we're in Inglewood right, blood Central and Inglewood, you know, in the center of it, especially some of the root more roofless bloods and history.
Speaker 1: So we in there.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting on him. He come sit down, and where my back is at? He like, ain't no door behind me? He said, Now, young glasses, before we start this meeting, he said, it's on me. First off, I'm treating, he said, but if we need to get up out of here, you know, how are we getting up out of here? He was saying that there was no doors behind your cloak. I said, yea, I'm gonna go through this window.
Speaker 4: Dude, top like Malcolm got all that ship from him, Like you don't like how.
Speaker 6: Funk sha works with lighting.
Speaker 4: Sure, Malcolm will walk into a restaurant and have to sit there's only two three tables in the joint. He'll actually sit down at for purposes a strategic movement.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous. No, see, but at the table. Yeah, I had to go through windows. I don't look for doors. I look through for windows. Table through window.
Speaker 6: Like that's drywall. We can go through that easy.
Speaker 5: If it's.
Speaker 1: Yo, yo, look for the door. Oh, shout out to John. He said. The narrative of the death row chain.
Speaker 3: So it's not a narrative right that there's a thing that that people believe happened and people that didn't believe happened. It's always been right up the middle for people. The person the person in actual question that it didn't happen. Tray said it didn't happen to him. He told me, like, man, that didn't even happen. They didn't get my chain, but everybody else said they got a chain. And that is the conversation of the story. So that's the point of it. I don't, I don't to me. If if no chain is took right, then Tupac just looks like a gang member. Specific I'm sorry to catch all up with two pac months die. So Trayvon from the mob. Trayyon is Trayon Lane from the mob.
Speaker 1: We talked after. You know, he felt some kind of way like, man, Glass, you're telling this story. You made me look.
Speaker 3: I guess he felt like it wasn't flattering, you know what I mean. And he was like, man, they ain't even get my chain. But there's other honemies from the mob that said it did. That's not important. When he told you that, no, no, there was no bounty on the change. That was a lie too. That was never a real bounty. Again, the l a thing Mark is you don't really people snatch change because that's just what you do when you're in the fight. It's not really the bounty.
Speaker 5: Who was supposed to be You said it was supposed to be a bound on a chain.
Speaker 3: This was the ship that people said, puff said, but none of nobody ever verified that it would have been aget, it'd have been a different target. So nobody believed that that that's probably not true. But so he was saying that he felt that the conversation. But I'm like, okay, imagine if I tell that story and it was just a gang fight and now Tupac rushed that manner.
Speaker 1: Tupac looks like a gang maker, Like it's already questions.
Speaker 3: It's like, I don't know if you really want to do it that way, Like at this point you still The reason that part of the story makes sense, John, is because it gives you the chance to see Tupac either as being a loyalist to somebody that he felt was a friend, or you could see him as somebody acting like he's from the mob and wanting to participate in the street. I gave you an option, John, Like you have an option now, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I understood what trade was mad for. You know what I mean. But again, it's like everybody told the story.
Speaker 3: They not gonna protect your legacy because I'm gonna have way more respect for you than everybody else because I know what you've been through.
Speaker 1: The rest of these people don't give too fucks about you.
Speaker 5: So that is the way to flip it through.
Speaker 1: But I always say that all the time.
Speaker 3: It be certain people online it's like Adam twenty two, Like Adam twenty two don't have no shame? Yeah, Like, how do you argue with somebody who you know you don't even care if his old lady sleep with the other men.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You said, Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's the John. But that's what I'm saying. You alfered the narrative from what is probably true. No, I didn't offer the narrative because there's always been this conflict of what's true and what's not.
Speaker 6: You probably is as subjective in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no The truth is questionable and probably it's not realistic. It's it was always people who said it did, and people said it well everybody else said he did.
Speaker 6: One person said it did, and that one person.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like at all, just inherently giving the nature of how that all played out, hasn't it.
Speaker 6: Set up to say it didn't?
Speaker 1: Sure, shout out the dog Walk Rehab. Sorry I'm late, guys.
Speaker 3: We can start now, and we was waiting we started, boy, I'm sure he was waiting on you.
Speaker 6: He learned from King, So you know, he's just following the rules.
Speaker 3: That's what I tell exactly. That's what I tell the hummies all the time. Like I'm not really cut out to dude what they do. Like at the community, I'm like the people you're arguing with don't have no shame, like all the people on the internet argument you can't have no shame. Like like if I got my ass with the ship, I just wouldn't be showing up on the internet talking ship for sure. I'd be like, yeah, I ain't like these niggas to get beat up and be talking crazy.
Speaker 1: The next day, Aaron the Plumber.
Speaker 5: That was crazy.
Speaker 1: Clumber.
Speaker 3: He said, you know, Share is somewhere mad as condo facts, but that goes along with what you're saying, people talking shit and really, don't you know I don't want it. Yeah, I'm telling you. I was listening to my repression fit. I was reading his tweets and it was just like I was reading his tweets and he was just going off as ship and he was just like talking shit about black people. He was like, you know, I don't like fucking with you know niggas because you know, they get mad and they want to fight. You don't like, you couldn't have been around black people Like that's not the story. But I think again, it's a bunch of people who conflate with what they see is going on on the internet. And he had no shame, like he's sitting his black ass up there on that video saying all that shit. He don't have no shame. How your black ass sitting up there on that thing doing that. You can't have no shame. So that means you can't have no pride.
Speaker 1: You can't. So if you got if they're shamed, there's no pride.
Speaker 6: If there's no shame, there's no shame.
Speaker 1: There's no pride.
Speaker 4: Like there can be a yang without a yang, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Is that fair trap?
Speaker 5: Yeah, for the most part, you know, I mean, I mean what you're saying, Like.
Speaker 4: For example, women live in a universe without consequences. We can all agree on that, right, there's no consequences. Can there really be disciplined? No, because discipline is based on the idea that consequences exist.
Speaker 1: So with no discipline, is there same.
Speaker 6: With no discipline?
Speaker 9: Yeah, with no discipline, there is if you if shame and consequences exist.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but see with with then no pride, Yeah, pride coming for the shame though like that with then with with with the saying that the discipline but a shame, I guess so I guess you, I guess we speaking.
Speaker 6: A different spectrum lines but they're parallel.
Speaker 3: No, because that goes back to the subject of Kay, you know what he did was that prideful thing he felt he did you know for himself, that was shameful to everybody else and he just don't recognize it now. So so here's a perfect example. Right, we use this term bitch ass nigga in the community, right, A lot of these times we use. But I don't think we understand wish language. No, No, I get, but I get people don't understand what these things. It means that as a male, you're acting like a woman, right, and acting like a woman could be a few things, right. One of the things is unaccountability right where you lack accountability like Kanye.
Speaker 1: So somebody would look at him right now say he's acting like.
Speaker 3: A blah blah blah because right now, like if he's talking about his kids, he's like, none of y'all speaking up for me, and everybody is looking at him like nigga.
Speaker 1: Everybody told you don't mess with this lady. This lady is.
Speaker 3: Not Hip hop has a golden rule. It's been through and through since the eighties. This is a street urban rule. Do not turn a hole into a housewife. So when you decided that you were not under the guise of these cultural standards, You're like, I'm better than that. I'm going to be the biggest pop artists in the world. I'm going to be Walt Disney. I'm going to be Ralph Lauren.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: Black with black is going to be a level of pride that.
Speaker 3: You just have in this country, because it's really hard to come through it without it. Even for somebody who may you know they have not experienced a bunch of oppression or lack of opportunities, you're gonna notice it when you somewhere and just sheer like lack of other people you see that look like you in successful spaces. So when he's going off like, oh, you know, nobody's saying nothing, jay Z not saying nothing, jay Z not saying nothing, It's like, Bro, he told you so now, and that's his whole ploy. I'm mad because y'all letting this happen to me. I can't see my kids. Yeah, you know these white women, Bro, she wasn't a white woman when you was dunting for her. We was telling you she wasn't a sister then, and then what could happen to you, so now you're upset.
Speaker 1: That's why people label him that.
Speaker 4: It's really remarkable for us like that, a family that's most famous because it had one of the most high profile litterg gators in the country as its former patriarch. You thought, let me position myself to get into a legal battle with these people.
Speaker 5: Right right, I don't mess Christ.
Speaker 3: Shout out to two thousand and five Kanye two thousand shoutouts to no two thousand and five. Kanye won in two thousand and ten. Kanye, but man was fully on. Can't tell me nothing about facts. Yeah, shout out to John H. Flinches, big ups and glasses. But back there you said, if the attempt is still to change is the truth, the situation makes no sense for for Pak to attack Lane. But honestly, John is a little bit more trickier than that. I actually think Pac was from the mob. That's what I think now. Whether the change, I wouldn't even put a lot of thought into if if if Trey's chain got took that wasn't even the most important part to me, because the one thing that I am certain of is Pac was banging the mob, and that's the one thing that hasn't been verified. But that's the one thing that I'm certain of. So now the rest of the world they're not as certain. They cannot believe how could Pop come from being a panther type character to being a blood so they don't want that. So I can tell he was banging the mob. I could tell how he was going. I can look at things, I can listen to what he's saying, not just in raps, and feel like, oh yeah, he pressing.
Speaker 1: A line.
Speaker 6: Like nobody in the history of the world.
Speaker 1: You said, who.
Speaker 5: A lot of shit, A lot of ship.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 4: So I get around and then just keep your head up, baby, I know I knocked you up.
Speaker 5: When I'm out of here, man, A lot of ship.
Speaker 3: Again, It's like, you know what I'm saying, like I can't. Now if I give you my opinion of that, right, then that's different. I'm not trying to convince y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to convince nobody that Pac was banging them out. That's not even the Really, the story wasn't even John, wasn't about the story wasn't about change. The story wasn't even about Tupaca. It was all about game Mo reality. How we understand if y'all jump on somebody, if you jump on somebody from somebody by themself, if you treat them unfair, we understand morally, you're probably gonna get some bullets. That was the That was the point of Tupac Must Die. It was the the.
Speaker 4: It was more about the crypt side of it, not to make it from the colors or game side.
Speaker 3: It was more or less the the l a street are and cultural part of that, the morality being one of the aspects of culture, the view.
Speaker 6: Of the shooter, not anything else.
Speaker 4: Was really incidental because it doesn't matter the fact that that went on today. That guy and he perceives it that way, and he has to respond to it this way in order to restore what is important to him is the story.
Speaker 6: All the rest of the details are really neither.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Pete. That's the point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's it's almost like the street version of like that scene that you're not supposed to talk about in that movie that Edward James almost made that never was really made when he got messed with and then stabbed the dude, which never happened in the scene was never filmed, and we never saw it at the Youth.
Speaker 1: Camp shout out to dog Walk Rehab.
Speaker 3: I think he felt like he had to be loyal to Shugar for bailing him out. I don't think so, dog Walk. I think Pak is really like a loyalist. Like I think he didn't have to feel like it. He was like, yeah, I'm riding with you.
Speaker 6: And I think he liked being a part of a brand. I think he liked I think he liked.
Speaker 1: On with the ship.
Speaker 3: Bro, why would you not want to death Row at the time is the most powerful thing moving. It's the most respected thing moving, and the most powerful thing moving. They come get you out of jail. He had wrote letters, Pocket wrote letters to different people. They was making calls to different labels like just get us out. We'll give you four albums for this. People were like, nah, this motherfucker got a platinum album right then and there. They're like, yeah, you on your own, my boy, like Nigga, he had just made and this go twenty million dollars plus and they just leaving him in jail, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like I'm slick Rick. He chieved me, Like I'm slick Rick.
Speaker 3: Think about something he just get Then here comes sug who was probably at this point on the hip hop side of the production, not the record label, not the big label, but on the hip hop side, on the production side, that's the puffs, the j princes, the drapers, that he's the most powerful guy in the game.
Speaker 1: And he comes and get you out.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm feel fucking nigga over for you. I don't owe you nothing. I gave you the records, but now, nigga, I know you fuck with me. That's what I feel like I got from Pop I got. Oh you y'all fuck with me like Trey embracing him, trade, bringing him around, you know what I mean? Trayvon Lane bringing him around and fucking with Heim, showing him the homies, They showing him love, and man, this shit is like that. How y'all think, Wayne, God damn people, this shit really will embrace you and you will get a family that you never had, a group of men that you never had to show you love. You never had nothing like this before.
Speaker 4: Well real quick, tray Von Lane, he said, yeah, yep, so Lane was the name of two of the three pivotal characters involved in this.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's fucking impossible, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: It's crazy. What a coincidence. That's crazy. It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Now, so so.
Speaker 7: You feel like that's the first time he because he from He's from Oakland, right, you say from Oakland, So he ain't get that type of love in Oakland. Sign he came to caliar.
Speaker 1: Somber remember remember his staff friend.
Speaker 3: Well, he didn't live He lived in this smaller town right, this place where we went to high school at. Right, he lived in one of the offshoe cities of the baby. When he kind of started to get with digital underground, he moved to Oakland. But he's still a baby. You know, he's still eighteen nineteen years old, you know, not in gang years. Shout out to cousin Druggy. Right, Marin City, that's what it's called. He lived in Marin City.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 1: So it's like, so remember one of the main problems people said he ended up.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know if it's true, and I probably shouldn't say, but I'm gonna say it. Anyway, he got into it with some cats in the Bay Area and they came to some picnic trying to hurt him some part trying to.
Speaker 1: Hurt him with people. That's part of the They said he came down.
Speaker 3: To La too what I'm saying. So it's like he didn't really get him. Remember he's in New York. All of the guys he ran with in New York, he kind of it feels like he kind of blames them for what happens, even though they were all the guys saying, don't deal with these people.
Speaker 1: Don't play with these people. They were telling him like, hey.
Speaker 5: Don't you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like even when I talked Jack talked to Haitian Jack and I asked him.
Speaker 3: I talked to Jimmy like I'm not the average rapper, Like I'll ask people what I want to know. Man, it's Seventh Street, criypt. Nigga'm gonna ask you because Nigga, I can't. So I remember Jack telling me like, gee, he just didn't understand certain things in the street. And he looked at me like it's my fault. It's like, Nigga, we told you. This bitch as a whole. Same situation as Kanye. You know, he got with a girl and the girl was a little out there. He kind of fell in love and it went too far. He realized she was a whole and now he's embarrassed.
Speaker 1: He had that pride.
Speaker 3: They created that shame and here we are in this whole other delimma, right, and then he blames them, even the shit with him and Jimmy Hensman with Jimmy gave him money, you know what I mean, And he didn't want to get Jimmy back his money because he was mad at Jack because he caught the case over this girl that they told him was not the cond you settled down with, you know what I'm saying, And they told him that, and you know, he didn't get Jimmy. He blamed Jimmy because he met Jimmy through Jack, if I understand correct. So again it's like, you know, he blamed so he again, think about all of what he could perceive as betrayal, Yeah, think about what he can perceive as betrayal. He could feel like, you know, and then people try to say Stretch has something to do, even though everybody that's in the street set, that's just not true, right because it really wouldn't make sense. Even Jimmy said he didn't try to get him hurt. He just was like me, give me my money back if I'm gonna take this Jersey i'ma get something. So again, It's like, you know, Park.
Speaker 1: Was in a really.
Speaker 3: Unique situation because while he was mad, he understood that a lot of it was by his own doing. But then he decided, and this is Puff. If there's one thing I could blame Puff for?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Puff, did.
Speaker 3: Anybody in the way? I could blame Puff for it? Because nobody's above responsibility. Big got the new the video shoot fucked up Puff specifically right, Puff realized when he got shot that this was the perfect time to drop who shot you? Mm hmmm, perfect time to drop.
Speaker 5: What was what was the time of What was the time of that bad I gotta looked that up.
Speaker 3: I want to see what the time that was. I was looking at him when I was studying it. It was right there and I know, no, no, no, uh shout out to DT. Park not here to defend himself with all the respect. You don't worry about pot DT.
Speaker 1: I'm your homeboy.
Speaker 3: One thing I'm not gonna do is let my homeboys start talking about some nigga. You don't know whatever I got to say about, because you don't got nothing to say about it. Nig You my homeboy, nigga. You know me in real life nigga, but by no rapper, they don't never do that. I don't want my homeboys to ever. Don't get you. I'm not disrespecting the nigga and I could have this conversation. That's the point of the No Center's platform in general. I'm not disrespecting and it's not I'm not attacking him. I'm telling you based off of simple business things, these were his moves. No, I'm not speculating, lex I'm not. Some of this ship is a fact that Jack told me till my face. That's not the speculation. Jimmy Hisssman told me. I'm not speculating. I'm not telling you my opinion. I'm telling you what niggas old me. Now what they did is different. I'm telling you what niggas told me again. So now here's that speculation. The speculation is Puff saw that.
Speaker 1: Opportunity as a time to launch this biggie song. It works.
Speaker 3: Pop felt some kind of way about them using right that as a this Niggas song, and he decided he was going to use everything to market Ish. That's my speculation. This is what we're doing. Oh, this is what we do. I got shot and y'all go market it. Okay, all bets is off. This is what we're doing. We're marketing with trauma. I'm gonna show you how to do it. That's my speculation. He didn't never say that, but I believe genuinely that's what he did. He said, y'all gonna use me getting shot to market y'all song. Let me show you how to really do this. I'm gonna make people feel like Because he's never in life said they had none to do with him getting shot, He's actually said the exact opposite. May y'all think I would be rapping if I thought then people had me shot. M He has made it clear that they had nothing to do with him getting shot. He's made it clear out of his mouth right, nothing to do with to get shot. But he made people feel like it whatever energy put out and then niggas really felt like puffing big assing to do it him getting shot, and he used that ship and prepared himself into the into the top spot in all of hip hop. It was brilliant, one of the greatest marketing moves I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: He put the reverse card on the luggage, put the reverse half you have that you have me hand.
Speaker 1: You know, hurt I was nice.
Speaker 7: It's one of the nice that was that was that he was, that was coming from sitting up in that clip, sitting up in that jail. He said, what the fun? He said, he his head back and all that ship big niggas. I got these niggas. Wat's what we're gonna do? So he talked about getting shot everything. It was crazy after.
Speaker 1: That reverse what.
Speaker 7: M sacking on him too, that's crazy. The ba the back jump on the back jump, marketing, the marketing of it's crazy. And he like seeing like he's seeing, he's seen ahead of like you've seen so far.
Speaker 3: At the time, I'm gonna dud I remember that he had, and he was like, yeah, you know, we'll probably get together and make some records. You just talked about fucking this Nigga White m talking about his kids.
Speaker 7: Nigga what he's talking about here, talking about Sugar, talking about Sugar giving him that damn money giving him out. Sugar parably came there and visited them be and Nigga probably told Sugars whole the whole plan. Oh god, this is what it is right here, this is what it is. I got this, this is the whole layout.
Speaker 1: This is the last.
Speaker 5: So said, what this is money?
Speaker 1: He said, what what here?
Speaker 3: That Nigga hand writ his contract, Nigga niggas by hand. Niggah, you're with this perfect emotion.
Speaker 5: This is it? Be going with. I'm with it.
Speaker 1: All I need is a feature feature drake the rest of his ship. I got it.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 7: We're gonna run the whole play on these niggas. Be this that this is over. It's we're going with pegging buff right there. Yeah, this is a fucking marketing. The video here, the videos, the video he did niggas and the ship he pulled that.
Speaker 5: He had all that ship visualized already.
Speaker 1: He knew it.
Speaker 3: That was the meanest twelve months in history. Crazy, Like, that's that of shit I'm talking about with dot. That was another twelve months that we need to talk about. That twelve months from him dropping Nigga is the world being in jail, having the number one album in jail to fucking dying like that twelve month is Saturay crazy. That's a mean twelve You come up like, oh, y'all, niggas playing with my name, y'all see I got shot.
Speaker 1: Y'all think that shit funny.
Speaker 7: You know what I think about you know, I think my thinking about the ship though. Look how young nigga was doing that ship though too, man, Yeah, twenty four.
Speaker 3: Years old, forty five, and it just came to me this nigga was only ship at twenty.
Speaker 5: Four, twenty four.
Speaker 1: He was crazy niggas playing with me. Nigga nigga.
Speaker 7: Crazy man, that was crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he said. Consequences from Puff's marketing cloud cheese.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly what it was.
Speaker 3: Because y'all gotta remember, like like Hit Him Up was already done before.
Speaker 1: I think Hit Him Up was supposed to be on all lines on m back.
Speaker 5: When it was called came fall Houns with me right.
Speaker 1: It came out four or five months after came out on a Mexico. I said.
Speaker 3: The only thing for me that's close to Dods run, Right, that's one of the greatest runs that September to that September DMX's run, fifties running oh three, I'd say, fifty run, Wayne's.
Speaker 1: Run and O eight.
Speaker 3: Snoops Run from Snoops run from ninety from ninety three of January, you know, or excuse me December ninety three to excuse me December ninety two when the crownic came out to December ninety three, after do you stuff came out, that's one of them runs too, and I still got dout twelve month run over.
Speaker 5: I got two for you.
Speaker 7: I got, I got the I like big run from the time and the one more chance she went up until all through.
Speaker 5: I'm saying jay Z jay Z may have one too. I might give it to himny.
Speaker 1: Eight Rex was cleaning the floor.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I said, Snoopy is charged the way Pocus is shooting like it was acid thing at the moment at the v M as when he came out and did murder was the case.
Speaker 1: When all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they weren't outside on a bullshit charge.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Holy ship even right now, I get like that was like Neirvanda couldn't funk with this big looking crazy.
Speaker 4: I was like, look at this crazy out of the wheelchair and some ship and.
Speaker 6: Stood up.
Speaker 5: That Snoop ship. That Snoop was crazy.
Speaker 3: Now that little from the chronic from when g thank video happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how the fucking would he? Pop? Boy? You couldn't go nowhere, j J.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't consider it because ninety eight is DMX year.
Speaker 3: Clearly, even though I think Jay was successful that year and he crossed over, DMX was like, you.
Speaker 6: Couldn't even because then you couldn't avoid that song.
Speaker 7: He just topped hold because he did. He did the two albums in one year, so he tapped hold with that, right.
Speaker 6: It wasn't just it it was on one album, blood or whatever.
Speaker 5: He can't put the two albums out. Blood of My Blood and all this hot.
Speaker 6: Blood about blood only sold because the first.
Speaker 5: One, Yeah, that's it though, that was it, but that it was showing on that show.
Speaker 6: It was gargangean.
Speaker 4: It was on the top probably ten biggest single songs and hip hop history, and fifty.
Speaker 7: Years off that big I was like, yeah, remember what was the other show?
Speaker 3: I know those moments, bro DMX, the first time niggas saw him and Rough Righters Anthem, you knew.
Speaker 1: It was over.
Speaker 3: Jay was Jay was more of a gradual climb of great business and great move That was never a quiet moment where I was like he galvanin his No, it was.
Speaker 7: It was the hard not life toll. It was the hard not life to that was marketing. It could have really been hit it was it was the second. It was the second the album that that that put them over the time.
Speaker 1: That was just marketing.
Speaker 3: That was the third no, because everybody felt like they thought somebody else ind headlined that tour was.
Speaker 1: That's not it's not. But that's the same, Okay.
Speaker 4: The Blood of My Blood is like the Massacre about fifty, you.
Speaker 5: Know, but it came out in the same year. It was just it.
Speaker 3: Was just it's not just the music success, it's what the what the character does to the world. Jay is like success at his smoothest. He's just success at his smoothest. He's always been smooth about success, like and like I always loved him from the first day. But it was never like polarizing. D MX was like polarizing, like I'll never forget the first that nigga that had no socks on, no TEMs on, and overall show was never polarizing.
Speaker 7: Who never never threw out a whole careerizing.
Speaker 5: Did know what he did? You know what he did.
Speaker 7: When he was in the NASCAR ship with Shorty the commercial that was polarizing right there, that's when he was looking like a rich billionaire.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It was still his brand. J. J. James always represented success. Yeah, as I'm saying it still is. It's always been.
Speaker 5: Smooth that that drivel in that nas.
Speaker 6: Cling Pam Anderson in the video.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: This is what look he had and that's like left left he had he had the chick for nance car driving the car he had Beyonce. That was the most polarizing Beyonce, the Beyonce real life bro.
Speaker 10: That wasn't art that was polarizing means I'm telling you it's can see it's concene with what's SNA with Shorty?
Speaker 3: What song was it?
Speaker 1: Show me what you got? Video wasn't No, it wasn't polarity.
Speaker 5: That was polarizing, Right.
Speaker 4: There was a commercial commercial?
Speaker 1: What was the other pole? What? What was the negative pole about it?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What gave it power? But why is a commercial B that's all right?
Speaker 6: Compelling and polarized?
Speaker 1: Or super Bowl name be able to super Bowl commercial? B?
Speaker 5: All right? What you mean? Am I wrong? Am I wrong? Okay?
Speaker 3: Jain't never you're gonna tell me that you had knock like video was. But I don't I want to go. I want to like maybe you're using the word using what is definition.
Speaker 4: I miss read, I misread Otis. I'm sorry, Otis Otis. I offer you my personal apology. I read it quickly.
Speaker 3: And that's on me. Sorry, I fucked that up. We loved I'm a diehard j Fann. That just ain't his thing. He wasn't a polarizing.
Speaker 1: Type of act.
Speaker 3: Like his polarity barely came the other day. Jane Is always moved in this kind of real smooth like you knew he was successful. And niggas liked the nigga d m X nigga was growling nigga dm X came and niggas was like, I remember looking like, what the fuck is going on? Why do this nigga have no socks on with them tms and he had a.
Speaker 6: Bunch of people riding downstairs and quad.
Speaker 1: All in the middle of the street. Polarized street for them. Really. When dm X came street then back.
Speaker 6: There was going on playing basketball and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was street though, and I seen dm X, I was like them niggas the street back there, them niggas blocking the roll behind, they don't care about traffic, was like, what is that with the New York niggas? Yeah, so they really made me look at them like street when I seen dm next.
Speaker 6: What to me, jay Z is all about sales. He's not necessarily about here.
Speaker 4: Here's rising and controversial are very closely tied.
Speaker 6: I don't see him being in controversy creating guy. That's just me.
Speaker 3: It's not And some people like DMX was naturally that. Remember we we had this conversation, remember New.
Speaker 6: York Williams made DMX barking.
Speaker 1: That Nigga was crazy, that Nigga was like some ship. I never that Nigga.
Speaker 3: I was like holy ship, that Nigga had no fear, no nothing. Why is this Nigga up here with no bucket socks on? In the TM bro. He wasn't even worried about bunnies.
Speaker 6: You're number one all you took the number one thing. You see?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: This is where kropt this glasses and blows the most hood rapper in the history of the genre because he watched all the d MX ship and the first thing that came to his mind is where is his socks? I could have watched that ship for forty hours and not know it's his fucking song.
Speaker 3: I was like, you know how cold you got to be to where tins with no socks, you worry about some of the socks.
Speaker 5: He don't get it.
Speaker 1: He don't get it trapped. We'll get it trapped more than you. Some tims put them on with no socks. Walking around, you'll.
Speaker 7: See Tim's got the level and the inside. You know what I'm saying, leve the inside of the boot.
Speaker 9: You don't understand the used to having bloody feet. I watch all that imagery that New York Listen, That's the one thing I remember he didn't have.
Speaker 3: He had a He had an overall short set off with no shirt and timmeling with no socks. I was like, Oh, this nigga, the roughest nigga in the history. This nigga crazy and he growling and ship, what the you won't do when we run up like this?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 1: Why he wearing a change? This nigga was wearing a change.
Speaker 4: He was wearing actual change made of like compressed Allum's aluminum.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to show me easily, let me find out.
Speaker 3: It's some mo niggas. That's funny with your niggas? What that we can't handle looking up a dismantle?
Speaker 5: What is wrong with this nigga?
Speaker 4: Why is he.
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 1: What is that is hip hop? That is that ship?
Speaker 5: Like that?
Speaker 1: I think, look at this, but then everybody.
Speaker 3: Behind him, you know why, Yeah, behind And it's so funny because New York Puff Puff had New York going shiny suit. Mind you, this is Mace coming this year, Mason so Puff had it, jay Z had just dropped Volume one. It was Hella Smooth, Teddy Riley Production shout out to Ted and Hella Smooth like they.
Speaker 1: Was trying to go shiny and proficient.
Speaker 3: This nigga come out with no under his overall short set and no socks and some teams like nigga.
Speaker 1: I was like, holy shit.
Speaker 6: And right after that a bunch of like drug use accusations.
Speaker 3: Ye, why is this nigga wearing a bulletproof vest? What I mean you mean to tell me he got shot nine times? And he rapping about the nigga that got him shot onto Oh this nigga crazy? Oh this I remember thinking that that's marketing. I remember Dying fifty cent album the first day came out, that move I had a bullet hole in the glass on a cover.
Speaker 1: That's marketing.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Like Tupac comes home after getting shot. He's in jail, he gets out of jail, he cussing everybody out talking crap. That is different, Snoop catch a murder case. The WEEKES album comes out, that's great, higgas for it happened.
Speaker 1: Outside.
Speaker 3: That's niggas can't imagine that the Weekes album came out, he kept a oh with the album would have sold an album called murder was the case?
Speaker 4: Question was somebody was Was there some quid pro quote backdoor action going on and saying, hey, look, I know you got this sevenus. I know you're gonna bring this charge. Can you at least bring it on a Wednesday?
Speaker 6: The third dollar time frame?
Speaker 1: There? This is what I'm trying to tell trap.
Speaker 3: I can see my confidence comes when I see Oh, I get it. I'm in the space with them. Nigga, I know what this oh ship go, all the way that nigga pop went, all the way pop went, all the week that niggas like, no, don't care, nigga, y'all nigga cussing you niggas out you niggas play with me getting shot?
Speaker 1: Nigga, I'm finished, Yeah, nigga, Now who laughing? Why fucked? Yr? What the fuck, why are you so upset?
Speaker 3: Niggas like man and then you could see niggas it was niggas at the lunch table. Shout out to the homies at the lunch table because they like, you know, he big was in this bill when it's like nigga that didn't have nothing to do.
Speaker 1: With That's how.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm thinking about now, marketing gets lost in reality. The two most wild like the two wildest mouths in the history of Barry and hip hop both got shot.
Speaker 6: Parking back Drake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, both those guys, I mean said whatever the living fuck to the.
Speaker 1: Max m.
Speaker 3: You can't some of the shit you have to help line it up, but some of the ship you can't. Right, You just got to stick around long enough for that to happen, like with Kendrick, Like you have to stick around long enough for this shit to happen, like two points, stick around long enough for this shit to happen, like Snoop, you had to.
Speaker 1: This nigga caught a murder case. That Wee Kids album came out. It was on the.
Speaker 7: New that's the That's the best marketing promotion promotion you could get me. You don't get better than that, right, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Did that security garden the cheap Cherokee?
Speaker 4: You get a bonus out of that, man, I mean he must have got paid the hundred thousand a year and made five team.
Speaker 5: The only thing that's post of that is fifty for real. That's the next.
Speaker 3: I compare dots to it because of how you get there, how you become the conversation of the universe is different. It's always unique. How you you know it's that's the thing. Can you become the conversation of the universe right right? And how you do it is different? Snoops came from when he caught that. Michael Jackson became the conversation when his hair caught on fire. Conversation like, oh that music the Michael Jackson got it, the guy from the kids group he has now but more go get that. He was selling a million a week his hair caught on fire. He did two or three million until Thriller came out. Thriller comes out, the video he does somewhere between five and six. Just off that a loan and it's cool and his hair catches on fire. Now he's on the news every week everywhere. Motherfucker starts selling a million a week. Snoop did great, remberk Of came out. The chronic wasn't this huge album at first? The first week the song the album grew because the songs work right. Thing Dred, let Me Ride, Ghetto Boy, those songs work well right, and then it got big. Snoop was already anticipated, and then the nigga called a murder case mm hm week of his album fifty cent the way they did fifty cent ship fifty got shot nine times, you would have thought it happened two days before the album came out.
Speaker 5: What that's all you heard about?
Speaker 1: That's all I was like, Man, the nigga that dist put.
Speaker 3: A bullet hole put a bullet hole on his album cover, Kevin, He's wearing a bulletproof vets. God, hell yea ain't so. The fucking shipload the records the first.
Speaker 6: Use that to make you the whole brand and stuff and this.
Speaker 5: Whole brand, yeah, whole band. That was crazy and that never before.
Speaker 4: That's why I was looking at like numbers of like the massacre, because I fleshed on my flesh by DMX that was just riding the wave and the cotails of the first album in the movie and the massacres.
Speaker 6: The same with fifty.
Speaker 4: It was not really anything that's spectacular on it, and it was all right, but it wasn't like the first one to sell a million eight the first week.
Speaker 6: That's insane. That's just purely momentum.
Speaker 3: Shout out to no cuz. Remember so when everybody bought it, right, you hear murder was the case on the album.
Speaker 6: Sure, and it was the main song. I mean, it's the hook of the main song. And the name of the album was all of it.
Speaker 1: No, that was the second album.
Speaker 5: That was the second one.
Speaker 3: That actually on the original album the week. So imagine you see catch this murder case and then you pop an album and you see this song called murder was a case, and you listen, you like, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Wait? Huh?
Speaker 4: Real quick, Clifford, he got the VMA's there was that much lag time.
Speaker 6: Dog That was the Doggy Style release.
Speaker 3: So remember the VVA ninety four, So so Snoop sit is like the chronic in ninety two of December, Doggy Style.
Speaker 1: In November of ninety three, murder was the case.
Speaker 3: I think it's in August of ninety four, dog Pound is in Halloween. Excuse me of ninety five, and then dog Father is in November of Yeah, November.
Speaker 6: When you say this, he got the charge the week.
Speaker 1: The album came out, Doggystown.
Speaker 6: That was Doggie sound Yes, jeez.
Speaker 1: So remember he made Murder was a case, an album that was a soundtrack.
Speaker 3: They went and made a movie after this nigga called a murder case called Murder was the case.
Speaker 1: Them niggas is crazy. Think about it. Think about what you do.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying. I told you all a couple like a month ago.
Speaker 3: I said, you have to almost be delusional because you're gonna have to do ship that don't make sense, but it got to be your way. The nigga catches a murder case, they decide to start pushing the song murder was the case on the album. They ain't make a fucking movie about Murder was the case. He's fighting a murder case.
Speaker 4: All right, crazy, Yeah, I meant do that, and he got crazy.
Speaker 3: You can this thing up in the police, and I'm sure I'm going to pushing all the police precincts. Yeah, I'd be fucking stupid. But that's why it's gotta be that deep. It gotta be bro not just the movie and the soundtrack to the album is insane. Nigga, he's actually fighting a murder.
Speaker 5: Charge during the same time.
Speaker 6: I can't believe he get held a contempt.
Speaker 1: He's fighting a murder charge.
Speaker 6: I mean they put a look, they put a what do you call it? A gag order on Trump. This guy did it the album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the motherfucking movie.
Speaker 4: I can't believe that they didn't get helld of contempt. Too fucking funny, too fucking fun.
Speaker 7: That is crazy, yeah, Johnny, Yeah, Johnny, right, yeah, Johnny.
Speaker 1: The more gear facts.
Speaker 3: Now they were tied out again, all these pussy ass fans and be that's yeah.
Speaker 1: He told himhimself the album he sold his shold him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said he did it. He took him out the lyricly.
Speaker 1: So bragging about it.
Speaker 4: It was he laundered the whole thing through the business is to Rico, everybody was. They only killed the guy so that they can.
Speaker 6: Increase the sales. Everybody's guilty.
Speaker 1: Guilty.
Speaker 6: They produced the.
Speaker 1: Song would be crazy, the whole ship out.
Speaker 5: They figured the whole out of you too, so.
Speaker 3: That they murdered this person so they could use this as a marketing. They had it to be ready for the and then they paid somebody.
Speaker 6: Chillader as guilty as accessory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have old videos, a little part of the footage. They be like, see listen all yeah, and you already know him. He sacrificed Pop. He sa sacrifice Pop.
Speaker 1: That's what he did. You know he said up because they got into it in New York.
Speaker 3: Because when he said he wasn't beefing with anybody and they came back on the airplane, nobody's fucking with him.
Speaker 1: He knew not to go to Vegas.
Speaker 3: That's what niggas because he would have been in that seat and not him.
Speaker 1: He sacrificed pot to get where he's at. Niggas is laying bro the greatest strategy.
Speaker 6: Ever had set up or whatever for business purpose.
Speaker 1: That it is crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you had a guy who's half your size sitting in front of you and the shooting thousand set.
Speaker 5: Up shott, I never heard it. Just make sure you don't shoot this crazy man, Nigga.
Speaker 3: Shout out to all of the legendary hip hop acts. Man, y'all survived some ship. If you still here, dog, I cannot believe.
Speaker 6: None of those bullets went through and hit that man.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. To be in prison right now talking about niggas on the phone. Nigga, you ain't change your life.
Speaker 6: You got works same thing. God him there made one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 1: Man, but now you got fuck are you? Nigga?
Speaker 3: That was like, so here's the oh man, here's a death ro marketing meeting. He caught that murder case. We got we got the best attorney. Yo, we need to really lean on this.
Speaker 4: You got the best attorney and the best.
Speaker 5: We need to We gotta next single next week. You know, we gotta have that single next week. Now, Push push what's name back? Push?
Speaker 7: Murder murder was we're gonna shoot the movements. This nigga fighting a real murder.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, it's over. That's crazy, said.
Speaker 1: Sugar is a giant target.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They were shot shooting on it bush ship.
Speaker 3: Bush ship mark bush ship shooters only to get popped bush ship mark, bulls ship hell no, hell no ship mark. Hey, bro, you gotta go with the flow because it's going crazy. Like who the fuck was shop? And then when they told if I'm snoop, they told me like, so, look, we gonna make a movie called murder.
Speaker 1: Was the CA.
Speaker 4: What nigga, what this is a snoop. Bodyguard shot that guy for self defense? Self defense for what.
Speaker 1: Issue? He made everybody so damn much money.
Speaker 4: The only defense was, you know, suffering financial losses in the down economy.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: And at this point, I gotta fucking be delusional.
Speaker 1: Because this is what you do.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, yeah, nah that the post office ain't another I'm putting them in the police office.
Speaker 1: I gotta i gotta tap in with somebody from the FED so I can.
Speaker 7: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: How did that even?
Speaker 3: I know you be on a different level when you finally get marketing because they be like, nigga, the idea or nothing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was crazy. That was crazy. It's just that just now, yeah, just now with the Dirt album, with the Dirk album.
Speaker 3: But they but see they couldn't time me. Imagine it came out the week of now they're trying.
Speaker 7: To know they was they was playing on coming out. But it's like right around the time he first got when you first got lot. They pushed it back, they pushed it back. It's a different kind of commitment. Yeah, it's a different kind of it's a different kind of commitment. Dog, It's a different kind of commitment.
Speaker 3: He had to make a movie called murder was a case, Well, you make an album called murder was a case while fighting a murder case that your commitment to.
Speaker 5: All that was released, all that was released before the trial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the trial. I know that the I know the song.
Speaker 7: I know the song was, But what about the the movie in less than the other album?
Speaker 1: M That's what I was a while the crowd was SNOOPD. That's like you.
Speaker 6: Who you gotta make a song now called ka Rico?
Speaker 1: Man, all that ship.
Speaker 3: We're doing some bullsh it now, man, double down, just keep that. Niggas nigga called a murder case like, you know what, Hey, we got that song, We need to make that movie.
Speaker 5: Push that up. Every when it came up, never happened.
Speaker 1: Why was that song? Why you don't even have nothing to market it? That was the market.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel about pot pop saw again. This is a belief the other ship. I'm telling y'alls what them niggas told me. This is a belief. I saw them niggas used when he got shot to murder to market murder was.
Speaker 1: A case who shot you because they had.
Speaker 3: That you can hear that song to do a pot But they was like perfect moment, it was gone all the other ship, probably talking about the ship.
Speaker 1: He just had time to think about after being mad.
Speaker 3: You know how you get mad, king and then you start thinking about everything somebody did to you, but it'd be that one thing that made you mad initially, but then you be like, man, everything That's what I think happened. Like he wasn't even tripping off them, and then he saw that song come out. He was like niggas probably came him like, man, you heard that big song? Murder was a k I mean, who shot you? I was like, what he listening?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 7: He know?
Speaker 3: Damn well, I ain't had nothing to do with him getting shot. He knew exactly what he got shot about, even if nobody else knew.
Speaker 1: He knew.
Speaker 3: So it's Puck like a natural worker or something or is it I think he was.
Speaker 1: I think he always was natural with it. He knew you.
Speaker 6: Before pack was.
Speaker 4: I would say, like the district like like Pocket Snoop Snoop was a brand and without a plan, and he was a plan without a brand.
Speaker 1: And then he got a brand.
Speaker 7: He was Oh at first, wasn't worth it because because the political hip hop Ship.
Speaker 3: Because he could make records, right, he could make good records. He who had a poking how to make records early on right, he knew it. He knew it, he figured it out. But his Snoop was a brand. Snoop barely got a plan.
Speaker 1: Now, Like he's like, I get to do.
Speaker 4: Someone calls him and says, hey, we'll give you ten million to be on the corona commercially. He goes okay, and then he's and then he goes first shizzle and it's like they give him ten million dollars.
Speaker 3: Me and head asked that nigga right to lat We was up there like a month and a half a go fuck because right, so he was like, man, what made you say cousin like me? And they asked for and I was like, I knew it. He laughed, and Ship, I told you trapped. They're like, oh, we're being EDGI now the court racist edge and they're gonna be mad. He said, cuz they niggas trying to go viral. Bro, I'm telling you, Pop saw them niggas use who shot you? He was like, bitch as you motherfucker? Ain't he up there Byself album in Jail, got you niggas?
Speaker 5: You know what else?
Speaker 7: It was too fucking They just dropped who shot you too? It wasn't on the album, so it wasn't in the push the album Lucy that was it was a Lucy was holding like he was a Lucy.
Speaker 5: He said, Yo, put it out is.
Speaker 1: Cause it is very much like that, bro.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, like, as I'm preparing the market for this project, it's almost like.
Speaker 1: It's taking no prisoners.
Speaker 3: It's take no prisoners, bro, he was like, oh you motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, Hey, what's.
Speaker 4: The backstory on the the issue where the dude got shot in the snoop thing?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 6: Because I thought it was in Pasadena?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: Was it like a PDL.
Speaker 5: Bunch of some ship like that?
Speaker 1: Why was? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know enough about it, you know what I mean? But I don't know. I had to look into it. I don't really know. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: That's that's that's an undertold story that needs telling.
Speaker 3: Remember fifty was gonna do it. He was gonna do a thing about that him fight that murder case. And then they backed up. But I shouldn't that's because it's supposed to be me doing it.
Speaker 6: I don't even want to do the murder case. I want to do like what was the name of that guy?
Speaker 1: Whoever?
Speaker 3: The guy that I remember the guy's name, the recipe of that brother. I forgot his name, but I remember seeing his name.
Speaker 4: Yes, and someone Must Die is a sequel story that needs to be told. Like I don't mean to be as crass about the titles because.
Speaker 6: I don't know his name.
Speaker 3: But you know, the hard the hardest part about doing those things is when it's two street people, then you don't really give the public a chance to stay in mm hmm, that's right.
Speaker 6: Greer is a fucking machine.
Speaker 1: Philip Watermerion, I remember that now. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, but see like that stuff like with with with the Hommy, with innage and ship that should be like real street ship. Like the general public don't have a like. One thing I've realized as a storyteller, bro is, you got to give the public a viewpoint inside.
Speaker 1: You can't put them weirdly.
Speaker 3: Like I was arguing with Manny about this and I was explaining to him Boys in the Hood is a.
Speaker 1: Better story than Godfather.
Speaker 3: The Godfather is a better movie than Boys in the Hood, But the story is better Boys in the Hood, right, I'm like, a lot of The Godfather is cinematography, you know what I mean, callous a lot of things, guys.
Speaker 1: Even ever, that was that was.
Speaker 4: Because Mario Puzo had the number one selling book in like the World.
Speaker 6: And that's why.
Speaker 3: Again I'm not even disagreeing, but I think that's because white people like white violence and they think it's ten times more interesting as much.
Speaker 1: More interesting waiting with white mafia. That's it. That wasn't a great story. What was What was the best part of the story?
Speaker 4: What was what was the in the totalian story? Is you have a dude that's like transcended from like one country to another, from like a gutter to being a multi millionaire.
Speaker 6: To having multi regional polls and multi regional markets.
Speaker 4: It's a much more compelling story than something that happens in a three block radius.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's crazy. In the football game, football player and haircut, white crime.
Speaker 1: Crime is more appearance. That's ridiculous. Let me have the story is not that's yeah amazing.
Speaker 5: I'm like, he's talking about Godfather three.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's that Godfather.
Speaker 3: Three Godfather two is a better story because the story is about Veto more than Michael.
Speaker 1: I agree that this story is just not really good.
Speaker 3: The movie is good, it's shot incredibly well, it's dialogue well, the acting is well.
Speaker 1: The story itself sucks fucking ball.
Speaker 5: Like he's said, it had to be a great story to get a movie movie.
Speaker 6: Discuss this. It's funny. I just I wrote a note about.
Speaker 4: This thing and an idea I have for your first movie that is very similar in this regard that you're going to enjoy.
Speaker 6: But I can't unveil it live.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm in it.
Speaker 6: Look, this is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Cap is right. The first Godfather, No, Godfather Too. Yes, the Godfather Too is a much better story.
Speaker 1: Gods good of a movie.
Speaker 3: As Godfather one, but it's a much better story the Godfather one. It's really about It's like Belly for white people. It's all cinematography, it's all really great actors, destroy yourself sucked.
Speaker 5: Story is great character developments, Godfather Too.
Speaker 3: Godfather is a much better story, but nowhere near the movie. The movie, Like the movie is about you seeing.
Speaker 7: It stick, you know, listen, man stick with boys in the hood minutes society juice that.
Speaker 3: I didn't say society. I didn't say that, you gotta stick with stuff in the hood at minutes.
Speaker 1: Is the same. I hate when you typecast.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 1: What is a fatherhood movie?
Speaker 3: What is a story about boys that don't have a father and a boy it's.
Speaker 5: About Yeah, it was the same. It was the same movie.
Speaker 1: It's not the same movie it is. You're just racist.
Speaker 5: It's the same culture. It's the same culture. It's street and culture representation.
Speaker 3: Which wanna be the most raising Hood is pretty much how you go the most realistic one that.
Speaker 5: One and uh go south Central.
Speaker 3: South Central is probably a little bit cooler of a story, but it's not a better movie.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about more realistic to what's hood.
Speaker 3: Boys in Hood is really certain homies like god Dads and certain homies that don't.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much how it okay, nothing like Colors and all that stuff. Colors is a police movie. I don't know enough about police.
Speaker 5: That's what you got.
Speaker 7: That's what you're to put that against. Put that against that, put boys and hood against colors, something like that.
Speaker 3: Niggas down, Keep the niggas down, with the niggas don't put them up with the white folks to lunch hour.
Speaker 5: Friday.
Speaker 6: Right here, this is a classic.
Speaker 3: Digital soapbox. Click the thumbs up, but let everybody know you in the house. We do the Nose Senters podcasts right here, digital soapbox. We do the No Sillers podcast to support the No I mean we do the stream to support the No Siller's podcast.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: We got this fresh episode dropping tomorrow, Conversations about Storytellers.
Speaker 1: It's really great, y'all. Check in with that.
Speaker 3: You can listen to it on Apple Podcasts or iHeart Podcasts or anywhere else you get your podcast from the No Senters Podcast, executive produced by Charlomagne to God, the Black Effect Network and Podcasts.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I forgot to read these super chats.
Speaker 3: My bad diamond Back Photography, thanks for the info.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the five dollars, My boy, thanks for the info.
Speaker 3: I lived in the area in Cassa Grand but I've always been a civilian. I just didn't hear about the Swans until I was older. I enjoyed the history lessons.
Speaker 1: My boy.
Speaker 6: Is the poor Arthur of the West Coast.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: It is rest peace to my boy. Uh curse from Castle, Grand solid dud. He was blood toot Tomas. Good people out there. Shout out to Oldest, thank you for that five dollars. Shout out to my boy beasts, all my people out there in Cassa. Grand Oldest, thank you for the five dollars. Being polarizing and doing something polarizing or different things. Salute to the panel. We tried to tell Chap that much.
Speaker 4: Love to the least thing that Oldest said that I misread with like I had a dyslexia, just shut down.
Speaker 3: And I still just just popped off.
Speaker 1: This dealership. I'm just not leaving that. Damn.
Speaker 6: What do you fucking care.
Speaker 5: Talking to you, Stell, We pulled up.
Speaker 6: No one's ever made it out of a car dealership in less than three hours. It's impossible.
Speaker 1: Still not even look yet because you don't even pop in.
Speaker 6: We're trying to get you on the shoot.
Speaker 1: All right, let's forget.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: We out here.
Speaker 3: And looking out for tuning into the Note Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and ship. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA. It produced about the Black Effect podcast network and not Hard Radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah,