Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 1: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts.
Speaker 2: Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app.
Speaker 1: Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino in resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: This episode of Nightcap is brought to you by Cola Garth, a non invasive colon cancer screening test.
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 1: Colon cancer is considered one of the most preventable, yet least prevented cancers. When called in the early stages, colon cancer has a survival rate of ninety percent, so screening in early detections are key to reducing overall colon cancer deaths. That's why the American Cancer Society recommends that if you're at average risk. You begin screening for colon cancer at age forty five, and the convenient way to do that is with col of Guard tests. The colon Guard test allows you to be in control of your colon colon cancer screening through prescription based tests delivered to your door with none of the prep that's required for colonoscopy, no liquid prep, no days off, no invasive procedures. Plus Coli Guard test is affordable. Most insured patients pay zero dollars, and if follow up colonoscopy is needed after a positive coli Guard test, this is usually covered by insurance. Also, so if you're forty five years of order and at average risk, you can ask your health care provider about screening for colon cancer with the colon Guard test. You can also request a coli Guard prescription today at coli guard dot com, slash podcast. The colon Gard test is intended to screen the dose forty five and order at average risk of col director cancer. Do not use cold guard tests if you have half athenemus, have inflammatory biblesease, and certain hereditary syndromes, or personal or family district of col directal cancer. Color Guard test is not a replacement for colnoscopies high risk patients. Color guard tests in adults forty five to forty nine is estimated based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older. False positive and false neggaves can occur. Color Dark is available by prescription only. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious voice on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to.
Speaker 2: There's nothing funny about it.
Speaker 1: Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population.
Speaker 4: Five G speed not available in all areas.
Speaker 1: CBS ranks every Super Bowl champ since two thousand. The twenty twenty four Eagles are the best Super Bowl team since two thousand.
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa since since two ok there they are.
Speaker 2: Since two thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, twenty four Eagles are one, the twenty nineteen Chiefs are two, the sixteen Patriots are three, the twenty thirteen Seahawks are four, the twenty twenty Bucks or five, the six Coats six oh four Patriots O eight Steelers, oh nine Saints, twenty ten Packers, seventeen Eagles, fourteen.
Speaker 2: Patriots, twenty twelve Ravens.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you, yes, if they let us play by the rules that they played by. Now one of those offense scored on that Ravens defense that game team, you won't know them get.
Speaker 2: More than twenty five. I could have told you that get let me take that back. They won't get more than they won't get more than fourteen points.
Speaker 1: Listen. I could have told you that that's how many how many yards think one had, well, how many think had he didn't get over hundred?
Speaker 2: They had thirty seven against that defense.
Speaker 1: Hey he'd had thirty, he had fifty seven, he had thirty seven.
Speaker 6: Hey, it was different back then, man. And that's no disrespect to the to the places.
Speaker 2: Yeah like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think they understand. I don't think I don't think they understand what what it is at great ass great that your greatest sequon is that multiple that two thousand Ravens defense. Man.
Speaker 6: Come on, man, they go, They going sideline and sideline right along with you. You're not You're not going down here. You're not You're not running tass you right, you're not running stretch.
Speaker 2: Moving.
Speaker 1: Nobody all think take that.
Speaker 6: Take that Eagles off of the line, gave y'all against y'all D line back then two thousand raven D line.
Speaker 1: You know, I run it because you got Sam and goose Man please and Ray and Ray running free because of standing Ghosts Ray hunting. Yeah, Sam, Yeah, yeah, you got you got three forty and you got three fifty.
Speaker 2: And Ray free.
Speaker 1: Ugly listen, just to throw, just to be able to talk. Get it is exciting. It's exciting. You had you It's kind of like Barry. You had to see. You had to see Barry in person, depreciate, understanding and appreciating. Yeah, to see Jerry. I was in the league when Jerry said that he got the triple Crown at ninety So like those great players, you had to see them. To see Derek Thomas, to see Bruce Smith, to see Reggie White, to see those the see prime. I'm talking about a prime prime up close, to see him. That's why you think I always speak so highly? Why you think I always speak so highly of Randy? Why I always speak so highly of too?
Speaker 6: Why I always speak so highly of eight folk out here from Day County, Liberty City, Antonio.
Speaker 1: Being able to see them dudes up close.
Speaker 6: And I've been watching the game of football for a very very long time, huh, for a very very long time. It's different when you look at stats and numbers the finished product, when you actually opportunity to see how the product was made, when you saw the product in the lab, when you saw the product up close on grass and understanding. Looking at Randy Moss and the DV is playing ten yards off and Moss don't even close the cushion.
Speaker 1: He throw his hand up and still come, what what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but those those rules. Look, you can't play like that anymore because you look those guys. Go back and look at that two thousand and see how many quarterbacks they knocked out. I mean, I saw I saw a clip the other day of some of Ray Lewis's hit of some of Shull's hits. That's some of that.
Speaker 2: Y'all gotta you gotta go.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about Go back and watch two thousand and watch that defense. It was different. Man. Remember in sixteen games, they gave up one hundred and sixty five points. I don't think people understand they gave up third and they gave up thirty five in one game. They gave up sixteen total points in the postseason in four games. That's crazy. I don't think people understand how good they were. Listen from top to bottom. Now, there was no leading. Oh yeah, oh yeah. We had ce Macket heavy, Dwayne Starts, we had Ken Herrick, and we had Woody uh Rod Woodson at Sainty's. And our nickel was uh Corey Harrison. I died was Bailey and trapped Courier. God damn Corey Harris man coreer Man.
Speaker 2: Hopefully he a.
Speaker 1: Man. I don't even tell. I ain't gonna tell. I aint gonna put the man business out there, but uh he was. He was a wild dude.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Was Iould leave it at that cause you know me, Corey Wooded and Ray. Yeah, that was that was. That was the group. So I'm just gonna say Corey was wild. The Commander was potentially interested in trading for Cooper Cup. Jeremy follow reports talking to people around the league. He will have a market because he's so quarterback friendly. Certainly, Washington is looking for the complimentary number two receiver. Washington is looking to make a big make big moves this offseason. Oh Joe, could they actually land Cooper Cup and Miles Garrett?
Speaker 2: I'm both Is that possible? Well?
Speaker 6: I actually, you know, actually it is possible, especially with the cat going up to what is going up after the news I saw today.
Speaker 1: It's five million increase. It's possible, and I like I like the move.
Speaker 6: I like to move. But you know what, you know what that does? What Terry McLaurin, you add Cooper Cup. I think Daomi Brown is still there. Obviously, it takes some of the pressure off of Jadon Daniels. Got zach Ertz, you got brother ers. It takes some of the pressure off Jadon Daniels. You mean I get to have Cooper Cup, who still is an elite rob runner, and if he can play outside, he can play inside. You do this about anything. You run the rock tree in immediate short. Hell, he's sneaky fast too. With that, if you want to send him d I like the move. What's about a trooper crown? Runner man, he was just a triple crown when it not too long ago. Ain't nothing with him and just the nature of the business on how it works.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, get him over there. You made it to the championship. Well what you got imagine if you add that to the imagine, you add that piece.
Speaker 2: Of the puzzle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, man, but look, and if I'm Washington, look I'm going all in because I'm doing everything I possibly can o Joe because in a couple of years I don't have I'm gonna have.
Speaker 2: To see I'm gonna have to see it. You got to see him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, he gonna show up at the pay Well, you ain't gonna show up the window.
Speaker 2: You remember you watched Martin. You watched Martin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, remember the Christmas episode when they got stuck at the bus terminal and Mark with the window some course to make a call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how James Dan's gonna be at that window. Yeah, he's gonna make no call though. Hey and Josh Harish, Look, they've made it abundantly clear that to win. Oh yeah, you see the way the way they move, how they do things. They're trying to win, Magic Johnson. Look, imagine what the Laker look at that they don't they I don't know they printing money in LA. With the Dodgers, they got Mookie hell In, just In just In two salaries. They got a billion.
Speaker 6: Dollars show Hey, Braby Freeman, Mookie Mookie, and they got I got a question. Yeah, listen, I don't I don't want to sign ignorant. I I honestly I don't.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 6: We don't all that money coming from man, we all that money come because when I when I watch games, the games don't never the stand don't never before I'm not talking about the.
Speaker 2: Dogs they do with the Dodgers. I talk about the dog Dodgers. The Dodgers every year.
Speaker 1: Have they every year? I'm just saying, look here, you ain't never been a shop.
Speaker 2: Boy. You talk about it? Yeah, specifically talking about the dollar, I'm just saying in general, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, baseball.
Speaker 1: I don't know love they got they got two seven hundred million dollar players, two and they got what you call him making forty plus million. He got making forty a year. Aaron Judge, he got nine years, three sixty. Uh oh, they they got, they got. I don't know. I don't know what they tell me. So we both know they got a money tree. I'm gonna go chop it down, man, I'm telling you, man, listen. I was.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was a highly sought out prospect coming out of high school. Man.
Speaker 6: I was a five tuler And every time I look at them deal sometime I always.
Speaker 1: Say, you know what I should have stuck with baseball. I don't know if your too, I don't know if your too was a lot a lawn more a back hope, not rake, a pick a shovel. I don't know what your tools were, but they damn sure'dn't wouldn't apply to baseball.
Speaker 2: I do about baseball. Mimy b C. High man.
Speaker 1: Look me up, Google me, you can google me. You can google yeah, yeah, yeah, picture. I was a slother, played first, second, third, and outfield. I did look at everything. Yeah you did.
Speaker 2: I tell you.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you no, lie, you know them all. I'm trying to draft me out of high school.
Speaker 6: Right before they won the World Series in nineteen ninety seven, they did huh, I did. They were trying, but my grandma said it no, man, my grandma ain't play that, or you need to focus on school, she would tripping.
Speaker 2: That didn't work. Oh, Joe, Joe Mixing? What is a pill?
Speaker 1: Over the twenty five thousand dollars five he received following Houston Playoffs lost to the Chiefs in the divisional route of the playoffs? Appeals Officer Chris Palmer? Hey is that a Chris Palmer used to be off as the coordinator for the Jackson explained in his letter to Mixing that after going through and hearing the process, he found that Mixing did not necessarily publicly criticize the officials during the appeals hearing. You stated what you meant by your statement referred to the officials. As you know, statements can be interpreted differently by every individual, and it seems like you clearly understand the way and the detriment of public criticism towards officials can be given how impactful your platform is as a player, which I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: That's dough.
Speaker 2: That's though.
Speaker 6: Now listen, this doesn't happen often, then, nah, this doesn't happen often? When they take your money, they rarely give it back. They rarely give it back. So this is a big win. This is a big win for brother Mixon. You know what I'm I'm glad that the league office and the powers that be did right by him and understanding. You know, he wasn't chastising and it wasn't about the rests or the officials.
Speaker 1: And they're officiating, so that's a good thing. Oh Joe, Lamar Jackson is in his bones era. He shows off his new hairstyles. Emo, Lamar, Hey, hey, that's raw. I like that. I like I like I like I like that. I like that. I like that. That's dope.
Speaker 2: You ever you ever had your hair straight like that? Don't you?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 1: You know? No?
Speaker 6: No, No, I had dreads. I had dreads, so they was locked up so I could never take it out and have my hair per have my hair straight like that.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, your hair won't grow who your hair better just like mine? No, your whole life now you ball hold on. I can grow a head. I can throw a head full of hair. I've shown you can show that. I've showed that countless times. Oh Joe, everybody fifteen years ago had hair. I'm talking about just okay, let's do you want me to grow my hair? No, that's that's your head down between you.
Speaker 6: The only reason I cut my hair consistently and I've been doing it for so long is I don't like the maintenance that comes with having hair. I don't want to put grease on my scalp.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I don't want to train my hair to lay down. I don't want waves.
Speaker 1: I don't. It's like a whole tedious process, and I got sick of it.
Speaker 6: When I'm ready to go, I want to get out the shower and I want to drop my head and walk out the house.
Speaker 2: I like a man.
Speaker 1: That's like a man that said I want to be broke. Man, you think I won't have money in my pocket and my bank account. It's just too hard to keep up with it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I understand what you're saying, but listen that that's that's apples and orange them two different scenarios. No, oh, Joe, you can't grow hair, and if you grow, its minimal. I got a full set of hair right now. Look at my headline. You see my hairline coming in? Yeah, you see my hairline coming in and no, no, you got to go no farther back. You started a fifty yard line. Who whoa, don't do that. Don't do that. Don't do that my head. Listen, listen my hair.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, I'm gonna get a shape up just for you.
Speaker 2: What shave? What up?
Speaker 6: I'm I'm gonna let my hair grow and I'm gonna get a shape up so I can show you I can grow a full set of hair. And and I got good hair. I got good here.
Speaker 2: Words fair?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Where it's at it, sir? It just shows you. Oh Joe, you pointed back.
Speaker 1: Here, bro, I mean you, you pointed back there. My hairline is right there. It's right there. You're looking right at it. It's right, oh Joe, looking on your hairline. O Joe, from your hairline to your forehead, that's at least a twenty dollars uber ride.
Speaker 2: Like listen, my head too small, so I know that's not true.
Speaker 6: But I'm just saying my hairline is intact.
Speaker 2: You see how shining that heels your hair grow? There? What do you mean I'm shining?
Speaker 1: That's the light.
Speaker 2: That's the light.
Speaker 1: That the light shining on my forehead, that's from my skincare routine.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: That's why I look like this. That's why I look like this. That's why the ladies love me. It is this the chocolate? Yeah, your chocolate? Now heate for me? Yeah, I sulemnly swear.
Speaker 2: Do you swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth? God? Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: One yeah, one thing about it. One thing, but when when it comes to chocolate. One thing about women, they ain't got no problem getting cavities year me. Oh Lord that mercy talk to me now.
Speaker 2: Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 1: Job Jesus, what's wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man, here, what I'm telling you, I'm telling you if.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, I'm not telling you what I ain't telling you what I heard.
Speaker 2: I'm any what I even look black? And all I know is this.
Speaker 1: If you'd have been my age in the eighties, you'd have got no place because blow wasn't in.
Speaker 2: They like like el the barge, cheek on the bars. They like them, them them type of dudes.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, it don't matter what they like. Is there's something I had that nobody else didn't and I still got it. It's called it wasn't un till it wasn't until Michael Jordans. Michael Jordan came in, Wesley Snipe came in. That's what put us on the map.
Speaker 1: I've been on top of the charts since they came in about mid eighty, like eighty eighty. Mike came into eighty four, So like eighty my senior year been top of the charts. Man, that ain't it.
Speaker 2: That ain't it forty years I've been at top of the charts.
Speaker 1: I feel hey, I had a special gift.
Speaker 2: They had a sound. Be sure they've been to al be sure?
Speaker 6: Yeah, am sure, Yeah, that's that's the going. But she cheek on to marge El de bar Hey, hey them boys boy with nice night. But yeah, if I was if I was there during their time when the light Skin dudes was in, there was something I had that they didn't. I don't care about you making no music. I don't care about you singing to the women. Yeah me, because I had to get the gad. But it's all about worldplay.
Speaker 2: Huh No. They wouldn't let you talk to him. They they they're gonna talk to this.
Speaker 1: They're gonna tell you the brother kin brother, we ain't get no play joke. They were gonna They're gonna talk to Sugary and me. I'm telling you, hey, you got a style and I'm gonna make you laugh. I'm gonna laugh right out your draws. Hey wait, you ain't gtting no play. Oh Joe went out of style, just like Polyeestera. You can make a comeback.
Speaker 6: But uh hey, but now that I think about it, the Chico and Thel the ball I'm talking about. Now, you got me thinking about the music. The music they made, man music.
Speaker 1: Then about that?
Speaker 2: Some good music, they say, Yeah, the music from the eighties. It was different eighties and earlier. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Oh but see but see, I don't remember hearing nothing about no garden tools. It wasn't no no three o fos. They ain't sing about that. They sung about women, They sung about ladies. They talk about love. Now now they talking about jumping up and down and you need the loved Hodo foolish then, you know, man, I just say, she.
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 1: That they just don't make They just don't make it. They don't they don't. They don't make music like they're used to it. And everybody I talked to you, they said, uh, you know, R and B a dead But bro, they don't sing like they used to sing.
Speaker 2: Now, they don't hold on.
Speaker 1: They don't begg because see the women used to make.
Speaker 2: You beg to get them up. Part of it. Hey, what song they begging you to get up? Begging you?
Speaker 1: What song?
Speaker 2: What song they begging me?
Speaker 1: Song? Was it?
Speaker 2: I give you my credit card McKee Mckey's.
Speaker 1: And my house I I can't think of. I gave you my son the rain. Yeah you know who that saying, I'll pay your rent, I'll buy your clothes. Yeah, I know what you're talking about. Yeah, yeah, that was back. I'll tell that was back in the day. Now, see if I the song that saw, if I play that song for somebody, they know you lie this yell you broke?
Speaker 2: We see where you live at?
Speaker 1: Check? What song is that? Check? I give this? Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh? Keith O? Keith swear was the number one bigger No what song is that?
Speaker 7: You were?
Speaker 2: Baby about? Have been baby Face after seven, take six? All of them? There was the days don't yo. There was the days.
Speaker 1: Baby Face about he had the talking about that with playing Look here, I just I just missed those days one time. I just I just wanted to go one year. We don't nobody hold on. What y'all know about Take six, that's a gospel room. Take six, uh after start, Well, they don't call no woman, no three or four. They don't call no guarden to no no free, no jump. Just want this one year. I just want to go one year for one year, all the music. That's what I want, man, big. If they do that, they're gonna get me back into it.
Speaker 6: Man and hold on, Pebo Bryson, Man, Smokey Robinson. But ain't nobody begging like Freddy Jackson, Oh, Freddy begging man, Freddy Man, y'all know Freddy Red big run up man with Lenny Williams. I got tea glass, big lady, so well, Lenny Williams, because I love you saying because I love you. I don't know what that brother was going through in that studio, but I've heard for him every time I hear that song.
Speaker 1: If you grow up like in the in the late seventies, early eighties, Big Lenny, he said about he told about he cried, he said, he cried, and see back then, don't tell people don't.
Speaker 2: Like I said, you have to be My age is that the TV actually went off at midnight. The tdn't even just go fuzzy.
Speaker 1: There was no programming after midnight, so he said, I listened until the TV went off, and he listened to his record to the D didn't want to hear him anymore. I went, but you would have realized they had. They had had Teddy Pendergrass. Oh yeah, they had Marvin Gaye, and they had Freddy Jackson, and they had a Barry White bro.
Speaker 2: They had Luther Man the Man. All the groups, all the groups could sing. Man. I'm done with it. They ain't gonna have no more.
Speaker 1: Travis Hunter is not expected to attend the twenty twenty five NFL Combine as both a wide receiver and a dB.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is the league split between him being a wide receiver in a corner?
Speaker 2: Ojoe? No, No, then I split, But they are understanding. Listen.
Speaker 1: He's made an abundantly clear that he's gonna do what he did at Colorado wherever he goes. And I think the fact that they're allowing him to do both.
Speaker 6: That's a good thing because he gets the show's office, he gets to show off his skill set and.
Speaker 2: What he can do at both positions.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it for him, I really do. I make it I'm excited to see how it looks. I think it's easy to build a package around a wide receiver at a corner, right right, right, So you play corner, you play your customary slaps, and then we come in a situation and we'll give you a package.
Speaker 2: We'll give you.
Speaker 1: You know, let's just say what you what you think, oh, Joe, ten to fifteen players on offense, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 6: You run back sixty five seven copy of the game fifteen fifteen fifteen.
Speaker 2: Special for you on offense and then the rest on defense. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, godspel like God because you you you, hey, you you you fight walk with a fire line to try to give him, you know, sixty five plays on defense and then another thirty forty players on offense or you walking the tight rope.
Speaker 2: Oho? Yeah, yeah, hey, you know the man, the man up in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Players a little harder ojo they put them, they train them hands and quaws a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Especially when you get them, you get you get them gangsters in front of you at receiver ball game. Hey, listen, you you exerted is a different type of energy. Chase Yeah, Reek A J H. C. D. Davante arm and raw well A, it's gonna be some good work. What's theave flowers?
Speaker 1: It's gonna be some good works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bill Collins, Yep, it's different.
Speaker 1: You gab your hands full, but it's it's possible, it's possible.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Show Hey, o Tane. He can hit, well, that's me. He can pitch, that's me. But there's something that he isn't good at. Parallel parking. Take a look at this video park He coming in an angle too hard? No, bro, bro, what you're doing? Burn the wheel?
Speaker 2: Show? Hey, I wouldn't even worry about it. I'll get me a driver.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, when you got when you got that kind of money, you ain't got to drive, and you ain't got to par and perrel.
Speaker 2: I'm talking obviously, depending on who you are, it's not that easy.
Speaker 1: But I know what he can do.
Speaker 6: He might have had his music up too loud. You know, you know black folk, No black folks. Listen, we just signed a parallettl park. Once we turn the music down. When we turn the music down, you gotta look. Got to know how to hook that. Hey, we turned the music down for everything. Hell, if I'm looking for something, I turned it. I'll turn him sound down like that's gonna help, Like that's going right? He black folk funny with that, black folk. Turn the sound down for you look at for something. Yeah, turn the sound down. You're trying to park burn.
Speaker 1: The sound down down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's funny. Ah, what we got here else funny? A woman tweeted, men get cheated on all the time and stay. They're just smart enough not to be telling anybody. Keep telling y'all this. Are women more loud about being cheated on by men?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Joe, Yeah, most most definitely, all the time, all the time. It happens all the time, and most of the time. Most men do stay. And sometimes some of the men that do stay it is simply because sometimes shelter, I don't have anywhere else to go.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, you know, listen, she is she I'm not saying she's the bread winner, but you're in a position where you're moving with her, you're staying with her.
Speaker 2: It's her place, so hell if she does step out, he ain't got nowhere to go.
Speaker 6: Sometimes sometimes you try to work things out and then you got some dudes that non negotiable and he out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, but see if you do that, if you date privately, you can do this because I see everybody ain't gonna be in you if you public everybody in your business, because they gonna know you see the Knight have a thousand eyes or most night they have a thousand and two because somebody sees you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that. I like that. So with that being said, you're right some.
Speaker 1: Men, that's a non negotiable because hey, that's all that's my package. I'm the only one that opens that. And the thing is about now it used to be this way, it's not this way to milk. Women have adopted a mindset like a man. They figured anything. Huh yeah, oh they have. They have big time the figure.
Speaker 2: Oh he doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh I could do it too. Oh tis tat Oh that's what you Okay, back and then you know, oh Joe, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: This what gets you.
Speaker 8: You know what she does the youth, you know what she does for you and the thune. Well, I'm sorry, don't throw up, don't throw up. Huh don't remember remember at one time? What did I just tell you on the previous show about being number one and being number two? You've been yeah, but listen, hold on some of that.
Speaker 1: You've been in the number.
Speaker 2: You've been in that number two position, Yeah, I been. I've been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been position you don't know what time it is. Hey, I've been the paces car. And I've also been the chase car. Just say we've been on You've been I've been yeah, hey, yeah, and I've also tried to pull the slave shot move and hey he blocked it. Yeah, hey hit that turn bum draft, I bump drafted. Move him on out the way. I'll pull up in it. Remember Greg Jones had a songs they pull up to my bumper.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: Hey it's a dirty game and a long black limousine. Yeah, it is a dirty games. So now ojo because when and have adopted the mentality because they like I shouldn't say, oh, but there was a situation you didn't find like these women now yeah, oh they don't play. Hey, they don't play. They do not they do not play, and then tell you, yeah I did, and well, yeah, I see, I see tips like that all the time. You you you you slept with such a sup and did oh hey, hey that think a like hey man, look here, that's why that's why, oh chol man, look.
Speaker 2: Were you young? You don't really know any better.
Speaker 1: But as you start to get older. Yes, hey you got a man. Yeah, I'm good, don't worry you, let me worry about him. No, no, no, it's different. Your man might be doing something else but sharing sharp, he find out shlling sharp. Oh no, no, it ain't even that's okay, But it's not that serious, right, I'm sure I can find someone. But my grandfather say, boy, everybody has somebody. It's just to what extent, man or woman. Everybody has somebody. What is the extent? Yeah, is that their wife, that's their husband, that's their significant other, that's their girl, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: To find somebody I'm talking about, just stop ass three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no no such, no.
Speaker 2: Such.
Speaker 6: And so when you know, women play a dangerous game with that. But that's that's but that's stepping out. You never know, you know how dudes feel about their women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the key, you boy. They women man, Yeah, girlfriends, wife or.
Speaker 1: Even somebody that I just I'm investing my time in. And then people get about old. Why you won't go to no bro, I done got two strikes. I got two strikes, O joe. Yeah, and baseball, Hey, I'm still at the plate, but I ain't gonna getting another strike.
Speaker 2: M you never catch me slipping again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, man, people don't play bout that, So why would why would I even put myself back in that situation again? And bet have about? I mean, that's when you're most vulnerable. Oh Joe, you sleep, stop me from That's what stopped me from sleeping naked? Right. I don't want nobody to get the drive it. Man, I can't touch with nobody naked. O Yo, come let me put some clothes off. Please let me put Oh Joe, I can't walk with nobody neck. Hey, bro let me pull my sure so right right right, right right? You already know O yo, somebody come up and on I'm shooting brother's side. Ain't nobody trying to bump right? So just keep yourself out of that situation, bro, it ain't even worth it. She got somebody, She tells you she got somebody. Hey, what do you got to do with me? That is between you and him? Yeah, but when he find out that's between both of y'all. Hey, listen, one thing about it. When you do find out.
Speaker 6: I wish I wish fellas understand they know we we continue to be in relationships or or or or or unions with an individual that we think they're one way, you know, especially publicly, and you hope they respect you, you know, privately.
Speaker 2: And when you find out that you see signs, all you have to do is pay attention to the signs.
Speaker 1: Huh mm hmm.
Speaker 6: It's really easy. When you've been the other guy for long enough, you understand what it looks like. So you pay attention to the science. And when things don't look right and get antenna is up?
Speaker 2: You are you already know.
Speaker 1: What time it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what, all of a sudden she didn't like to work out, and all of a sudden she's working out. Man, he's working out for somebody else to see her naked.
Speaker 2: Hey. Hey, it's easy. Do what you want to do with it now, y'all could Oh man, I'm telling you, hey, hey, whatever I tell you all the time. Manage your expectations. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Once you're able to manage them, it's easy to see whoever it is for who they are in general. Okay, that's what you own. Okay, back, you're going back, going by your business.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the game is the game, Yeah, it is what it is. I mean, but hey, I don't know people.
Speaker 1: I know people that have hurt people about a woman, and I know people that's been hurt about a woman. I have heard many stories I heard, I heard many of stories. Why I ain't correct what they call it today these days, like crashing out?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, crashing out? Yeah, yeah for sure, ain't am not. I am not crashing out by Nathaniel.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, not no, not nothing. I can't do that zero too. Let me say, like the kids say, oh, ball up top, who's next?
Speaker 2: The fuck? Oh? Oh my god, dogg it, I've been doing good in a row. I'm sorry, hey, hey, what else? Don't?
Speaker 1: But I mean people, I think people understand. Is that Like for me, it's just like it's just not worth it. I stand way more to lose than gain. Say it again, say again, say it again real quick for the people, I stand way more to lose than gain. There we go long as long as you're on the same page. Yeah for sure, I'm like, oh no, I'm good. He do Hey, Hey, they quick the holler, Oh he doing his thing? Okay, they ain't got nothing to do to me. Let him do his thing and you find somebody else to do your thing with. But it ain't gonna be me. It ain't all right. I ain't Hey, I done got too old. I done got too old to fight. I ain't trying and fifty selve, I ain't got no business fighting. IM about to be a grandpa for the second time. Congrass, congrats, congrats.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm gonna see my I'm gonna see some I'm gonna see my grandkids. I was about five or six of them. Hey, I got two daughters. Hopefully they gets to get married soon to start a family. But he.
Speaker 2: Nah, man, I can't do that. I can't even it ain't it ain't worth it. Uh what we got? What we got? All right? Oh, yall?
Speaker 1: Now it's time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for q A and I enjoyed that.
Speaker 2: Dennis barri.
Speaker 1: Uh Barry Barry Barr two thousand Ravens versus two thousand Bucks in the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Who win? And what's the score?
Speaker 1: Three? Three?
Speaker 2: Three? Uh six three?
Speaker 1: Let's see we we talk about this all the time, especially uh me Sap and Brooks. They swear their team was better than novels. I mean that that defense, bro, How many points did y'all give up?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 1: I think our defense gave up. I think we gave up. We gave they gave up. Bay I said we Bay gave up one hundred and sixty five. But I think they gave up average, giving up like two hundred and sixty yards a game. Let us think you in now quarterbacks thrown for two sixty a game, running the football, throwing the football, jail breakspreings, bubble screens, smoke, spreed, reverses.
Speaker 2: That's why they gave up.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don told you sam Adam told you Brooks that two thousand Ravens defense. When you talk about defenses, you got it to look the eighty five Bears, two thousand Ravens and pick any defense on the Steelers in the seventies.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: No nothing away from the Seattle defense, the leading the boom in twenty What was that twenty Well.
Speaker 2: Is that what?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Twenty thirteen? That be de Broncos to twenty thirteen taking an nothing away from the Bucks. But mm hmm, got two thousand Ravens defense. We put people out, they put they I keep saying we I was, well, I was on the Ravens, so I will say we we we put people out the game so I would say the Ravens. I would say the Ravens. Why I say we win ten to seven? I'm good for I'm good for a tub, I'm good for a tug. He's new Journey said, name the Giants. Week one started for my depressed New York Giants friends, also fans in or out of the playoffs. Next year, Uh, I will say we won. I'm'na say Aaron Rodgers, or Aaron or or or the guy that was at Minnesota last year, Sam Donald? Who we what started for you?
Speaker 2: Ojoe? The Giants? Oh? Do you know what I think?
Speaker 1: I think twelve goes from Jersey on down in New York.
Speaker 2: What you think?
Speaker 1: But he oh, Joe, No, yeah, I mean that's a good I mean look and whoever they know sits behind him for a year. We know the Giants need a quarterback. We know Cleveland needs a quarterback. We know the Raiders need a quarterback. The Titans potentially need a quarterback, the Browns need a quarterback. There are five teams right there, off the top of our head that need a quarterback. But at what Aaron has to understand? Ojo, my grandfather, grandfather say, boy, production in tolerance when production up here, so is tolerance. You notice when he was winning the MVPs, ain't nobody having no problem with passing back of it? You notice the difference production here, Tolerance is here. Tolerance will never get bigger than production. Let that thinking with you on your job. If lore were you producing at a high level, they'll let you show up leg so forth and so on. But when your production slipped, so did the tolerance for said behavior. He's fighting that out. Yeah, y'all think y'all think Eric Rodgers just got let me ask you a question.
Speaker 6: Chat.
Speaker 1: Do y'all think Rogers just got like this when he got to the Jets, or y'all thought this, y'all think this was his behavior even when he was in Green Bay?
Speaker 2: They can be.
Speaker 1: They could be even on Joe production in tolerance, we riding the rocks if taleran, If production is here and top, they're gonna flip it. Yeah, fans playoffs next year with Joe your Dolphins?
Speaker 2: Yeah what you mean.
Speaker 1: Playoffs?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, what you mean?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe?
Speaker 1: You know, do you know how many times you couldn't say play or offs? You couldn't say foot or ball or you know how many times you couldn't say it.
Speaker 2: Two out team.
Speaker 1: First of all, my team made the player Both of our teams made the playoffs. One of your teams made the playoffs. Your team was gone one week. One week, we went to can Coon. We went to can Coon on the Monday to six days later.
Speaker 2: You was there. Don't see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right all right now the first time, the second time. No, we got what you called. We did we did uh uh.
Speaker 2: We lasted two weeks. The Ravens won a game, beat the Stieglers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll let you have the chance, said unk Oh Joe, great content as usual. Listen, can you guess? Please give me a shout out to my brother in arms Kyle Muggleton and congratulate him on retiring from the Navy after twenty plus years of service.
Speaker 2: We absolutely can.
Speaker 1: Kyle, congratulations, Thank you for your twenty plus years of service. That bro. We greatly greatly appreciate that takes a special type of person to go fight abroad for the protections here, and sometimes you have to go fight in countries that you know, people don't speak your language, don't particularly care about you. But Kyle, team Nightcap want to thank you for your twenty plus year service. Sure, and all the young men and women around this world and wherever you are fighting for this country, we greatly appreciate your service. But Kyle special shout out to you twenty plus years in the Navy and grasp bro, the real McCoy where you're blessed raise your standard of giving.
Speaker 2: We rise in proportion to how much we lift others. That's just you. As you stated, with people with money, it is, it is, it is, it is, you know, the real record. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: I A I've always but I've always been like this, O Joe. I would always you know, you know, if I had I would like grandma brother, my sister, Like I said, my sister. My sister hadn't had a job. My sister about to be sixty five. My sister ain't worked in forty years. That's just that's just that's just who I am. But I got to be a little bit more judicial.
Speaker 2: With my giving. It's okay to say no, O Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm not necessarily sure that everybody that what I do. I don't know it's necessarily they appreciate it. I think they feel like it's it's that's what I'm supposed to do. Man, you got money, you got all that money. Yeah, but I'm working. I mean, I mean, you know, people got great ideas, man, I mean, if if I had it, bro, you ain't never had no money.
Speaker 2: What you mean if you had it? You do realize I've been knowing you my whole life. But I will.
Speaker 1: I look, I just got to be I just gotta be be smarter in my selection who I give my money give it to.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm still you know, in some charities you know worthy causes dog doctor Frank Albella may have your family values and experience shape your passion for giving.
Speaker 2: Back and supporting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think dog for me, I would always I remember like not having and I was wondering. I was always like, man, and you see stories, oh Joe, kind of like we see now somebody helping out, somebody buy your car, somebody buying groceries.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, I wish somebody would see us.
Speaker 1: See in a situation and and and give my grandma one hundred dollars and give them a look like buy my grandma.
Speaker 2: So I always always like, damn, that wasn't good.
Speaker 1: Ever, not knowing on Yoe what God had had in store for my brother and I that one day we were going to have an abundance more than we could have ever imagined.
Speaker 2: It did.
Speaker 1: I've always I've always been generous, so Joe. I've always like, if I had five dollars, no, I had two fifty because my brother had two fifty. I've always been like that, always, always, and I maybe maybe that's why I'm Maybe that's why I'm so blessed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're in the same boat. We're in the same goat. And I don't I don't mind. I don't mind. I don't mind helping people. But like I said, oh yo, I just like like I said, sometimes I don't. I don't think people appreciate it.
Speaker 2: That's what I just hate.
Speaker 1: Ungratefulness, you know what, And they don't when they always ask all the time.
Speaker 6: I think that's where it comes from, where people they expected and they start not to appreciate.
Speaker 1: What you do because you do it so often and for so long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do it so often for so long.
Speaker 1: So what they don't even value it anymore until it until it has removed itself and then you can see on the outside looking in on what you were getting. Yeah, but I've never forgotten people that helped me. Yeah, saying like my high school coach Man. My high school coachach O. Every day he would take me home from school if I had track practice, and even when I wasn't, you know, he would take me home from basketball basketball practice. And I remember like I was always the last one that he would drop off. Always, man, coach Man, we don't want to ride out there. Man, you gotta pump sunshine out there with sharp state. Come on, drop us off, coach earn So Coach ch'all would drop everybody off and then would take me home every day after practice.
Speaker 2: Get what you want.
Speaker 1: I got a honey bun, I get a bag of chips, I get a gator Rade. Coach y'all did that every day for like three years. I never forgot it. Plus he was a diabetic and me and dude Night Rochester Putch used to eat the gram crackers and uh hit bananas. He's like, sucker, y'all know, I got diabetes. I need that coach Man. Them honeymade grab crackers. They were good. So I got me a little money, I said, coach 'all. There used to be there, used to be a foid dealership. Uh in my hometown called Glenville. I said, coach' all, go get what you want. He said, you for real, go get what you want.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That joger went got a what do you get a crowd bit? They got a crowd bick. Oh Joe, Yeah, man, I mean you ain't got coach y'all get the car. Get the car that's alive. Oh man, coach all, Oh Joe. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: And the thing is like.
Speaker 1: My brother only played My brother played his because coach'll only coached my brother one year. Now coached him every year in track, but he only coached him one year in football.
Speaker 2: That was his senior year.
Speaker 1: He coached me all my you coach me in track all four years, coaching me in football all four years. No coached me three years. Uh and so, but he drove the bus from my mom, so my mom graduated in sixty. He was driving a bus and coaching back then. Coached all my uncles, all my aunts member that had driver's ed and went through him. And I was the last one that graduated in eighty six. So that's a twenty years times fan. But here's the kicker, Ohoe. Coach Hall lived in Savannah, which is sixty three miles from Glenville.
Speaker 2: Goddang.
Speaker 1: He drove.
Speaker 2: Every day.
Speaker 1: He drove from He would coach All would drive to Glenville, keep school, drive us to track meet in Savannah, right, drive back, drop everybody off, and drive back home.
Speaker 2: So that's so now, Ocho.
Speaker 1: Coach Hall was extremely happy when I made the Hall because he kept calling. But my brother is like a son to it. He he loved Don't get me wrong. Don't think you don't love me because he went to a lot.
Speaker 2: More of my games.
Speaker 1: But Blend in Baltimore, we're in the same division as Jacksonville. He's coming. Hey, you got it, I said, coach y'all, I got you. That joke will be out there waiting we get off the bus, Ojo. He he got there waiting. I put the tickets in his hand. So he come to Jacksonville. He drived the Nashville, Tennessee to see us play the Titans. He drive all the way to d C to see us play the Washington Wane Fly driving driving so Hall of Fame, he come, the Ring of Fame.
Speaker 2: He come.
Speaker 1: I mean him, him and my my Spanish teacher Ms Kills learned her husband. Her husband was my junior high principal. She was my media, reading and Spanish teacher. So they coming Ojo.
Speaker 3: With.
Speaker 1: My sister called that man and told him. People keep asking me telling about why you call your brother spag that's nick. I don't think I've ever called him sterling. Uh. Everybody, every everybody in the family called him spaking. Nobody called him by his government name. But my sister told that man that my brother made the Hall of Fame. Yeah, because he had told the doctor, the doctor. The doctor he told the doctor, he said, doctor, I got one more. I got one more thing. I got one more I got to get in the Hall of Fame. Then I'm good after that man, that joker, My sister sent me a picture. See if I got this picture on joke, that joke got his hat on because they already said that the Hall of Fame had South.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, it's yeah, that's him. Look at it. I see it. I see it. Man, that joke is so happy.
Speaker 1: I'm ready coach all as sich As say, coachy'all, it's in August, it's Fanuary. But you're talking about you ready what you go with? But dog, yes, yes, that's my family.
Speaker 2: Values. How I grew up.
Speaker 1: My grandmother used to give us offer. I mean, my grandmother went hungry, she'd take her last to make sure. Libby, tell the boy this is all I got. Five dollars wrapped up in the newspaper. Ten dollars wrapped up in the newspaper. Man, I never forgot that. I never forgot that, and it definitely shaped who I am. Keimper Norwood Jr. My question is, what is the one conversation that you've had with someone and it's stuck with you for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: Because you posted a video and I look at it when I need motivation.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, conversation I think for me o cho, you know, growing up like on a farm, and you know, like like when you're a kid oho and people say stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really understand the meaning of things.
Speaker 1: Back then, not until later on in life. Miss Because my brother said, boy, don't make me chew his food twice. I'm like, if you swallow, you gonna need to chew it more than twice. But he's saying, don't make him repeat himself when he said never mistake have it for hard work, Like he was saying, just because you do something over and over don't mean you working hard. So it was it was a combination of things and values and hearing them talk. And as I got older, I can just like I said, my grandfather died I was eight o cho and my brother was like, I said, fank you remember we were such and such who he was riding here and Papa said it. He said, Sanna, how you sh He called me Shane most of the time He's like, Shanan, how you remember that? I remember everything that man said. Everything I lived, My grandma I lived. My grandmother lived until I was forty three. I can tell you every time my grandmother was upset with me, every every time from the time I was from the time I can remember when I'm three or four years old until I was eight till I left the house. I can tell you everything. My grandmother said, everything, my grandfather everything. Because that's all I want to do is make my grandparents happy.
Speaker 2: That's it. I ain't gonna do nothing else. That's a lie.
Speaker 1: Man Leo de Road shout out to my favorite show, Unkin o Shoe. What's the family tradition you miss and wanted to bring back? Oh that's it easy?
Speaker 2: Or Sunday it is.
Speaker 1: I think I think one time we would like to getting the family together one more time, won't you. I'm talking about like on my on my on my on my grandma's side, yeah, same uh yeah. Uh.
Speaker 2: My uncle, my uncle.
Speaker 1: Thurnail who's the oldest, passed away, bj was the next oldest passed away. Firman the next oldest passed away. My aunt gladdest passed away. Oh y'all gonna have one uncle on my mom's side ever reached the age of seventy. Yeah, and so you know all of us, I got.
Speaker 2: You know, two first cousins that that are fast away.
Speaker 1: Uh, to get us together one more time, just one time, just that's it, because I know we're not gonna be able to do that.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna do it again.
Speaker 1: Oh you other yeah, but just one time, just one more time, just to see everybody, because most of the three I haven't seen them. With my uncle, well, clad Ree and Fernie died, Oh Joe, I had my uncle and aunt.
Speaker 2: My uncle had a heart attack and died in his car. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: They called my aunt and told her she had a heart attack and died. That was in two thousand and four. Then Thurman no. Glad has died in two thousand and five. Thurman died in two thousand and seven, and then Granted died twenty eleven. Bj died in twenty thirteen. I I haven't seen my cousin since since Granny passed. Dang, I mean, I mean it's hard for me, especially that scenario be talking about with that question as far as getting everybody back together. You know, I told you before when we talked about you know, holidays, family getting together. You think about the movie Sold Food wherever Big Mama house, you know, Grandma family coming everybody. Yuh, That's the way it used to be with my grandma here. You know, every the family was tight knit.
Speaker 6: Everybody come out durer on holidays, everybody meet up at one house. Everybody cook, you know, each each each person has a specific thing that they bring. Somebody got the ballance, somebody got the baked beans, and just I haven't had that feeling in that setting, you know what real about real family? Yeah, it's my grandma passed, and so that that's something that I wish, you know, I got get. I mean, just too many people to pass away now for it to actually happen like that. Yeah, Yeah, yeah, yeah, those were the days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not. Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: Uh those were the days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: Uh it's but I knew oo, I'm not naive. I knew once my grandmother past. We're not getting back together. Mm hm No, we're just not. I'm I'm out here. It's just we're just not. And I used to think about it a lot. I was like, you know what, you know, we'd get back together. We'll get together next year, they'll come around. And it don't even feel the same o' joe. No, Like like I said, I haven't been home on Joe, I haven't.
Speaker 2: I went. Last time I've been home, I swung.
Speaker 1: I stopped through because my son was graduating Georgia Southern, and that had to be like twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, twenty fourteen, the last time I been home. I remember going home. I went to Georgia Southern. I came home to Glenville. I said, live me, ride out with me to the cemetery. Right. I went out there for about thirty minutes, talked to Granny, talk to Papa, you know, Thuraman.
Speaker 2: Bj Glad.
Speaker 1: It's all buried out, their clothes proxying because my grandma bought a plot. She wanted all of us to be Ain't ain't no way it's gonna happen, O jokes. So you know there's gonna be some people that's gonna be misplaced. But she wanted all her put us all right here. Well you didn't, bright we didn't. They didn't buy big enough plot of land. But anyway, Uh, and I just remember us like dang, because like when my grandmother first passed, Ojo, twenty twelve, I was down there, twenty thirteen, I was down there twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: I was down there.
Speaker 1: Maybe go out there every year, you know, sweep off the grade, sweepop pop out grade, sweep off everybody's grave.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It ain't the same, Ojo, It's not. And and the thing is, I've accepted it's never gonna be the same. That's the hard part. They never gonna be the same. You take that stuff for granted, though, When you kid on how and everybody's around and you're with your cousin y'all twenty five thirty deep, and all your uncles and aunts and everybody's around, and all the cool cooking and everybody laughing and talking, it's gonna be It's really cool and you know, hey, when I have kids, I want My party was in dazs.
Speaker 6: Uncle's back and drinking. Another set of young dudes playing spades. They cursing and hollering. The church, church music playing the gospel playing mighty clouds, enjoy playing as they in the.
Speaker 1: Body clouds and joy Man. James Cleveland, y'all. Alabama, the Fire Archie and the Fire Alabama Blind. What is it?
Speaker 2: The flying the five blind boys from Alabama?
Speaker 1: It'll never be the same, Bro. George Sogeant asking for prayers for all My mom passed this week.
Speaker 2: Sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers go out to.
Speaker 1: Micondoless. Yep, hopefully it wasn't a lot of suffering, a lot of pain. It's got a wings now, let's rejoice in that. Ronald Whitehouse love y'all give Karina a shout out, my boss, her kids. Grandma unexpectedly passed away during a routine visit to her cardiologist, trying to send her back to la to be buried. A month's family. Uh Karna roh. Sorry to hear about your past, your family member passing. Tough man, you know death is never easy. Uh mean, badd well it was expected. It doesn't matter. Everybody expected to die that we know that. It doesn't make it easy. I don't, but I thought some prayers go out to all those impacted. We're so sorry to hear that here as Farman d getting on your shout out. Happy birthday to my day one mods Marshon Hunter faithful NIGHTCAPA much love to her from all the mods. Yes, my Sean, Happy birthday. James Taylor been killing me? Why you and mar Shan haven't major version of Patron Hennessy with a traumba tequila and your Shasha by Laportier call it a Hall of fame blend you know what we might do that we might try to blend something up, try to make something happen, you know. But I know we coming to a state near you and and uh and March got a couple activations. We got to get to Ojo. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That concludes this episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap brought to you by boost Mobile.
Speaker 2: Get here, dang, we had a long show tonight. Benita, there's boost.
Speaker 1: Mobile store of boostmobile dot com to join their nationwide five G network today. Please make sure you hit that subscribe, but please make sure you hit that like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. Thank you, guys, because you we get to be us and because without you, there could be no us. So we thank you for your continued support. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. As I mentioned, we just got activated and a few more states. We're in Illinois now, we're in New York, We're in DC, We're in Baltimore, We're in Illinois, and we're in Wisconsin, and we're about to get activation here in California.
Speaker 2: So thank you guys. So we're gonna be coming to a store near you.
Speaker 1: Make sure you check out my clothing company eighty four with eighty four big spelled out. We just dropped our Nightcap and Chill collection on Friday. The Laker is paying at the top of the chat. Remember supplies are limited, and once they're gone, guys, they are gone. The Hornets defeat the Lakers one hundred ninety seven, as Miles Bridges has twenty nine, the mellow Ball has twenty seven, and really the dagger floater that really put that put the Hornets up by four and they hold on the wind by three, so that concludes this episode of Nightcap Up.
Speaker 2: He's oh, Joe, we will see you tomorrow. Night