Speaker 1: I Am all In.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's just you. I Am all In with Scott Patterson, an iHeartRadio podcast. Hey guys, this is another episode of I'm All In, but today it's just myself, Tara and Suzanne Girl Day, Danielle and I did this for Danielle's diary and now we're going to do Suzanne's diary for Spring, which is episode two in the Year in Life. So, Suzanne, I'm just gonna start by saying, this is my least favorite episode of the revivals.
Speaker 1: I have to agree with you. It's so tense, Like when I was watching at my anxiety level, it's so high. I'm like, I need an adult beverage. I'm so worked of.
Speaker 2: I I'm not gonna lie to you. I watched it once last week and I completely forgot it, and so I watched it again last night and I'm like, oh, no, wonder I forgot it because it wasn't that memorable. It was pretty annoying.
Speaker 1: Everybody's just so miserable everyone.
Speaker 2: And like it wasn't a bad episode, right, Like it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Like it wasn't that it was poorly acted or poorly written or anything. It just was it. I just didn't when I watched the first episode Winter, you have like these kind of warm fuzzies cause it's winter and there's snow and we're seeing all the characters again and finding out what they're up to, and so, you know, there were some downer moments for sure, because we had to deal with Richard's death and all that, but overall the episode was kind of lighthearted and happy, and then we get to this episode and every everyone is miserable. Nobody likes anything that is happening to them. I mean, I guess except Kirk because he got to come out with his second movie. But yeah, it just it was kind of depressing. There was there was.
Speaker 2: Uh I was, yeah, yeah, I there was nothing memorable about it for me, Like I've seen this, like I think Danielle and I talked about this and the Danielle's diary, but like I've probably seen these like maybe four times. Truly don't remember this up Like the the only part I actually remembered was when she gets an argument with the girl from the paper or the when she's like I thought you wanted me, Like that's the only thing I actually remember in therapy.
Speaker 1: I did, Like, I don't want to be totally negative about it, but so I'm gonna I'm gonna highlight some things that I did. Like, I thought the International Festival was kind of cute. It was yeah, typical stars hollow, like Tailor's all worked up about, you know, everything that's going wrong and trying to fix everything.
Speaker 2: And the town meeting with it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I thought that was good. So typically I like the town stuff, so I did. I did enjoy that.
Speaker 2: That part felt very Gilmore for sure.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it was quirky. It was irreverent, you know, Singapore was just being a dick like that. It just was funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was that the same Yeah, it was the same meeting when they were talking about like the gay the gay Pride parade and they were like, do you think Taylor, that anyone else, anyone in the town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was that was funny. So the town meeting was good. We got to see mister Kim, so that was good. I love that they threw viewers that bone because it's always, you know, everybody's always where's mister Kim? Why don't they ever show mister Kim? So I thought that was great that they threw that in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no Suki again, we got Rachel Ray instead.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, the one thing that really stuck out in my mind about this episod so it is I do not like the Dragonfly without Sukie. It was those those Dragonfly scenes. Michelle was like so just just completely unhinged and hysterical, and I those scenes were just so anxiety provoking for me. He's upset about every little thing, and I'm like, Where's where's Suki for the comic relief? Yeah. I wasn't a fan of those scenes. He just was so Michelle by himself is really grating, I thought. So, I wasn't a fan of that, but it was it was cute that they tied it in with the town meeting and all the B level actors and then you then you suddenly find out, okay, this must be where Taylor got his information from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I actually I thought that that little storyline was funny. The B level yeah, celebrities. It's like the names that no one knew and.
Speaker 1: They're just like all sitting around the inn and yeah and oh one all. One thing I did like about this episode two is the appearance from the real paul Anka. Yes, that was good.
Speaker 2: She had another dream about him and I liked that the callback. But I mean because he was he was in the show, right, he showed up in the actual series?
Speaker 1: Did he I can't remember? Or was he just in the room? I can't.
Speaker 2: I think he did.
Speaker 1: I think he did, And now Jackie.
Speaker 2: Will look this up. Yeah he was, he was. It was because she had a dream. It was a dream sequence from what I remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay. I'm like yeah, I thought, okay. And when he turned to the camera and goes squirrel, yeah, maybe he was a good sport about that.
Speaker 2: Also another appearance was May Whitman. Did you notice this? For people who don't know. May Whitman was in Parenthood with Lauren Graham and I think the show had just when I looked it up, the show had ended a year prior, so this was kind of a little reunion between them, and then we got a fake Chad Michael Murray. It was like, I actually when they said is that Tristan, I rewound it and I'm like where I didn't see him? Like I didn't. It was just like this guy with his hand up and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I went back to when he was interviewed for the podcast, because I was trying to remember that story and his wife was that was her due date or she was in labor, and so that's why he was supposed to do it, but then he had to back.
Speaker 2: I kind of wish they just didn't put it in there then, like I didn't want fake Tristan.
Speaker 1: Well, that was kind of my red flag on the episode, was the whole Tristan thing. I thought Paris's reaction was so weirdly over the top, Like she's not still going to be hung up in her thirties on a guy that she had a crush on when she was a sophomore.
Speaker 2: I don't just I feel like, I don't know it's Paris. I feel like anything's possible.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 2: I guess I agree with you. I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's one thing to see him and be like, oh my gosh, that's Tristan, but it just was too over the top for me, Just like the level of her being upset was just not super believable. Although when she put her like somebody starts to come in the door and she puts her foot up against the bathroom door so that they can't come in. I don't know how she did that in those four inch heels or three inch heels whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm also, did you ever watch Murder? She wrote, which, yeah, it was Murder? She wrote that she was in.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, how to get Away with Murder?
Speaker 2: Sorry? How to ga? How to get Away with Murder? Did you ever watch it?
Speaker 1: I saw the first season?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I love that show, and it just like I think, with her with that haircut and everything, I was just like, yeah, isn't the Paris that I know?
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, she was really good at it. And I love Violin Dama, so I enjoy that too. I would have watched more. It's it's on Netflix, but it's leaving Netflix, so I'm gonna go quick binge. I know there's like four more seasons to go. I don't think I'm gonna make it, but yeah, she's really good in that. Yeah, let's see what else. Oh, speaking of the Chilten scene, I thought this was a total missed opportunity. I don't know if it was scheduling with the actor or what, but I was surprised we didn't hear from Max. I wanted to know what Max is doing, and they never they never addressed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say, like, I actually forgot about until you just said it because I was more excited to see the Headmaster. Yes, I just thought it was so nice to see him. But it was kind of refreshing and he, you know, like said that he was paying attention to Rory's writing and things like that. I think it was just heartwarming with Max. I think it would have opened up more can of worms because of like loral I and the history and so Yeah, maybe they didn't have time to flesh out that storyline, which brings me to I just think in general with the Revival, there's a lot of storylines that are not fleshed out as much as we would like, so they had to. I would have liked to see Max over fake Tristan. Yeah, I would have flipped it.
Speaker 1: If they couldn't have gotten him on it at least like said something about what he ended up doing.
Speaker 2: Right, well, Chilton, did he go like he was here last week and he also had a class or spoke to a class like just something. I get what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it would have been fun to find out like whatever wound up happening to Max because we didn't see him after season three, so like a long time has gone by.
Speaker 2: But maybe that's why, because like I mean, he was pretty like a big character those those first three seasons, but it's been a very many years since we even heard his name, because I don't think he was even really mentioned towards the end of the series at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't think so either. Yeah, but they brought Digger back, so they you know, they could have had like a two second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Digger just made more sense because of the family history at the funeral. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then the therapy, some of the therapy sessions were kind of funny. Emily had a good line about are my big bazukahs intruding on you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that was funny.
Speaker 1: I don't know the ongoing tension between Lorelai and Emil Emily, I just had Maybe it was naive of me to think that maybe therapy would actually help them, but it didn't say it really did either one of them any good. I mean, maybe Lorelai individually is starting to get some benefit, but it didn't. I didn't feel like it helped make any progress on their relationship.
Speaker 2: It's it bugged me that, well, I'm glad that Lorelai stayed yeah the last session when Emily backed out, But it bugged me that she didn't tell Luke. And I'm like, are we back to square one of keeping things? Like what's the big deal to be? Like, hey, my mom didn't come to therapy, but I did it solo today, Like why didn't you talk about that with your significant other? Right?
Speaker 1: And in that same scene, he also doesn't tell her that he went looking at diners. Yes, so they're both withholding information from each other in that scene, which again like right back, it's like April all over again.
Speaker 2: And I think more than ever in this episode, I realized that even though they've been together for eight nine years, obviously since the series ended, like literally nothing has changed, right Like and I and I it's I wish there was more progress in their relationship. It's funny because when we did Danielle's diary, she was like, oh, her husband. I'm like, you know they're not married, right She goes, Oh my god, you're right, because you would think after all these years they'd be married. And obviously this episode brings up how she mentioned she has been married and blah blah. But yeah, I just feel like their relationship is the only thing that's like had no movement.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we talked about that in the recap for Winter. How you know, in the original series, both Luke and Loralai expressed that they wanted more kids, and yet here we are years later and they haven't even had a conversation about it. And that didn't feel like they would have at least talked about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, over it eight years, right, yeah, not once.
Speaker 1: Like I said in that recap, they should have opened Winter with them having a kid, like in you know, a five or six year old, like, Yeah, that would have been I think that's what everybody was expecting. But we didn't get that. Okay. So I always wonder when I watched the which I don't watch it very often, but I always wonder. They never tell us how long Logan has been back together. Yeah, so I'm always looking for clues, and I think this, I think it's a recent thing because the scene with Mitchell made it sound like Rory was thinking, oh, we have to hide this from him like she was. She seemed distressed that they ran into him, which to me, if they had been together for a while she might not have been see.
Speaker 2: I kind of disagree there because at the end when she tells Laura I that liked D is not a thing. D D is Logan, right, She's like, oh, so every time you go to London, which makes it seem like it's been over a year. I mean, think about it, we already have. We're now in the second season, so like, how longer each season? Four months? So we're eight months in at least into this, So I was thinking it's at least over a year of back and forth. But also like, I then found it weird that you wouldn't tell Rory that this place you're going to is like the family restaurant. Yeah, I don't know. They just seem messy, especially when he picks up the phone call with the fiance and now that's where we find out that he's engaged. I was like, I mean, I've known this before, but I'm like, oh, Rory, And and also Lorelai's reaction to her like being with Logan when he's engaged, Like I think, I think Lorelai is almost like just given up.
Speaker 1: She's like, you know, we went through this with the Dean thing. You're thirty two years old, like what you know, what are you doing? But yeah, she knows she can't like I mean her she's Rory's thirty two, Like Lorlai knows she can't like really she can't say her behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That was kind of just the sense I got. But I don't think I mean, I don't think that they've one of the reasons, I don't think they've been together that long. I mean maybe a year or so, but I don't think that Rory would be able to keep that secret from laurele I for years. So I don't think that they've been together like since.
Speaker 2: You know, no no. I was just saying like over a year at least, because the way that even laurel I was like Huntsburger, Like how many logans do you know in Loury's history, Like the way and I mentioned this San Yelle when like the thing that bothers me about the show or the revival is when they kind of act like they need to like reintroduce some characters, like when in the first one in Winter, when she's telling Lane, she goes, oh, you remember Paris? Right? How does Lane not remember Paris? And like right, now it's like, oh, Logan and Laurela's like Huntsburger. Logan was a big part of her relationship. How do you not remember who Logan is? Or But it was more of an establishing I think mine for people watching, which I understand, but I also feel like people who've never watched Gilmore Girls wouldn't dive into the revival. I could be wrong, Yeah, but yeah, it's like a lot of like they really put a lot of time. I mean eight years, eight years or nine years. I'm now mixing it up. Eight years, right, nine years.
Speaker 1: Eight nine because it ended in twenty seven, two thousand and seven, and then the revival was twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so nine years. It's like, yeah, a lot can happen. But like, I don't know, if I mentioned to my mom, like someone I was friends with in high school, I think she would still.
Speaker 1: Remember, yeah, especially.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm I'll be I'll be thirty two next month, so I'm the same age as Rory, And if I mentioned someone, my Mom's like, oh, yeah, I remember that person. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We also found out that or I can't remember. Did we find out for sure in winter that Logan is working for his dad. Again, I don't remember if they established that in winter, No, I don't think. So he's in London working and we didn't know for sure where he was working.
Speaker 2: He was just in London working and it's always like putting his tie on and like going to work. Like I don't think we established it until here. But going back to talking about Mitcham, when she turned down the offer of Mitcham being like, you want me to put a good word in, I'm like, girl, you have no job, you've been struggling. Just let him help you, like he's been such a Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like swallow your pride and just like take the hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just take it, like and she got the meeting out of it. It's just one of those things where I think the older you get, you're like, yeah, like, if someone's going to offer me to get an interview, I'll take it, no matter what it is, who it's from, Like, because at the end of the day, you entering that you're the one entering the room, You're the one having the interview. So that's what really matters. It doesn't matter who helps you get in there.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, Yeah, exactly, you still have to stand on your own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's like, I'm happy she took it.
Speaker 1: At the end, Yeah, I think she's in a lot of denial as to the state of her career because in the last episode she kept telling Laura, I, oh, I have a lot of irons in the fire, and she really didn't. I mean, she's got like this book deal that fell apart, you know, and Sandy.
Speaker 2: Says, no contract, by the way, exactly.
Speaker 1: There's no contract to cancel because it didn't exist. So yeah, and then we keep in the next episode in summer when she keeps telling people I'm not back. I'm not back, like she's totally in denial about.
Speaker 2: Where because at the end here she's like, I'm moving back home. You straight up.
Speaker 1: Said it exactly exactly. So I mean, I feel kind of bad for her because at that time, you know, she's getting into journalism, especially print journalism, at a time where everything is shifting online and newspapers are like, you know, physical newspapers are going out of business or consolidating or whatever. So there's there's gonna be some angst there because there's not as many jobs out there for journalists as there were in the early two thousands when she was you know.
Speaker 2: Startly It's funny because this I think I mentioned when I first joined the podcast that this kind of mirrored my life a little bit because I was a journalism major and I was definitely like a rory. I always was reading, and I graduated college in twenty fifteen. So when this came out, I actually was having a really hard time finding a job and I studied broadcast journalism and I was actually started working at iHeart, but I was like part time work in my way, you know what I mean, Like it was hard, Like it was really really hard. There were no jobs. So I kind of do agree with you on that that, like, if you're thinking about that time, then yeah, like she should have pivoted and done something else. But you know, I understand wanting to follow your dream and right, and.
Speaker 1: You want to do what you trained for. Yeah yeah, and it's not.
Speaker 2: Even her fault, like everything was turning into digital.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I did think she should have given maybe a little more serious consideration to the head master's offer, Like she could have gone back done a master's in you know, English or literature or whatever, gotten a teaching credential, and yeah, been perfectly happy at Chiltren. I mean I get that that's she felt maybe maybe she thought she was too good for that, or she wasn't you know, she had more training than that or so. I don't know, but yeah, it could have been a really good option for her and she would have been really good at it too.
Speaker 2: I think, well, what bugs me is she just keeps saying no to everything, like there's something bigger coming, when it's like, you have nothing going on, so why are you saying no and for like something to happen? Because you even noticed when she was at Conde and As doing the interview and they're like, oh, well, what are you working on? She was like digging for like what she's working on, Like she doesn't have anything to be like, oh well, I'm currently working at this magazine and I'm looking to further my career, like she doesn't have that. Because I think she this is what bothers me about Rory. I think she thinks very highly of herself. And I don't falter for that because she's a very smart girl, but like you're just making yourself look like you have it all together and you don't. And I think she just wants to come off like I have this kind of life. I have this kind of life. I went to Yale, I did this flying back and forth to London, when if you like zoom out and actually look at her life, you're like, you don't have it all together, and that's okay, and that's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that kind of leads us into the meltdown that she has at the hotel room. My gosh, and I swear, Wookie humpy loser is the funniest line in like the whole thing. My husband uses that all the time. He's like, oh, she's just a Wookie helping loser.
Speaker 2: I completely forgot that the Wookie scenario started here because of the of the line, the lines in New York Story, right, I just remember the you just when you hear Wookie, you're just not gonna forget that.
Speaker 1: So I think that's that whole scene in the hotel room with Lurli where she starts to come and Glue is her the beginning of her realization that Okay, I'm I things are not just falling in my lap. I'm gonna have to, you know, pivot and figure out what I'm gonna do with myself because people aren't beating down her door trying to get well, except for Sandy says, but you know, that whole thing was a miscommunication because she showed up on the first day thinking she's there for her first day at work. She didn't realize it was an interview. That's why she's saying, Oh, I thought I would start with hr because she thought she was.
Speaker 2: But also when she like called back and the way she was speaking to her, I'm like, come on, like, you think you're really gonna get a job acting like that?
Speaker 1: I know I was. I was surprised that it was not a character. Yeah, I was too. I was a little surprised that she got mad like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fine to get mad, and you know, and the phone call and then like vent to like Lane or your mom, but like, don't don't do it to the girl who what if your cross pads again in your future? You know it doesn't that look? What a good look.
Speaker 1: I will say that both Sandy and Naomi Shropshire. I thought those two characters. I loved them. They were so much fun to watch. Alex Kingston is great and then the im I'm blanking on the other actress's name, Oh, Julia Goldanie tell us she was and bunheads and yes, Yeah, really good in that.
Speaker 2: So I had to google her because I was like, what have I seen her in? So Bunheads.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I really enjoyed both of those characters. I thought they were They were yeah, fun to watch, and they were a high point for me. So yeah, I mean overall. Oh, in the movie theater scene. I liked that scene too. They were cooking bab Bet and Maury were grilling in the movie theater and Maury had that t shirt a film by Kirk and I liked that little throat.
Speaker 2: Also, the line when they were like, oh, you guys, get the love seat and like, I can't remember exactly what the line was, but Luke's like we're already sitting like basically knows what's happened on this couch. I thought that was funny. I also liked that they kept those like nuances about the town, like this weird movie theater that you know still there and right.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: They kept those things, so that made it very nostalgic to the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The one thing that kind of bugged me in this, and I don't know if it's just me, is Rory's three phones. What do you need three phones for? You don't even have a job.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and and Stars Hollow had plenty of cell phone reception in the early two thousands.
Speaker 2: Why all what happened?
Speaker 1: Now have cell phone reception.
Speaker 2: I understand the phone that probably was to call London back and forth to call Logan like the international plant. Sure, I'll take that one. What are the two other two phones for?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That didn't make sense. Is especially like you say, when you're not working, you don't Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that part kind of I was like, I don't know. It kind of bugged me. I'm like, stop trying to act like you have a lot going on, because you.
Speaker 1: Don't, right, And they kept they kept hitting on that too, like they it started in winter, and then they did it again in this episode. It's like, yeah, you know, we get it, we can we can move on.
Speaker 2: Did she throw the phone away at the end to one of them, I was like, you just threw it away?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the flip phone. She like broke it all apart. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did like seeing Danny Strong in this though, with Yes.
Speaker 1: You know, I have always liked Paris and Doyle, and so I was sad to hear that they were getting a divorced because I know it's the perfect couple to me.
Speaker 2: I know, I actually forgot about the divorce until I rewatched. I was like, oh yeah, but then again, I mean it's Paris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and their house with all the stairs.
Speaker 2: And also their kids were so calm. When Rory took them to the park, I was kind of I was waiting for something to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was too. I thought I kept like waiting for like some like you say, something to happen or And I don't even know where the little boy was.
Speaker 2: Was he he was sitting on the floor.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. But when they were at the park, because she was sitting with the girl, he was on.
Speaker 2: The floor from what I remember, Yeah, he's like sitting on the grass. And then she's sitting next to Rory eating her hot dog okay.
Speaker 1: And then Rory said something about oh, I thought the baby was going to throw up, and I'm like, what baby? Like four?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Unless no, they only had two kids, right, it was only Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's why when she was talking on the phone to Logan and she goes, oh, wait, hold on a second, I thought the baby was going to throw up. And that was when Logan's like, do you want to tell me something?
Speaker 2: I think it was to get that line from Logan. That's what it feels like. It was to get that like, oh, lots changed since you've last to kind of give the like, oh, it's been three four months since you've been here. Have you had a child since?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I hate to say it, like I do really like Logan and Rory still together in this like the way their dynamic. I just hate that he's in our relationship bugs, Like it's like this back and forth of like you want them to be together, but why can't you just break up with this girl who's never home. Yeah, And it seems like he talks to Rory more than he talks to her at times, and she's.
Speaker 1: Not breaking up with her boyfriend either. It's like, oh my god, Paul, but she never actually does it that. I don't know, I'm not I've said it before on the podcast. I don't think that any of the three boyfriends are Rory's endgame. I want her to find someone different, so like, cut Logan loose, cut Paul loose, and find somebody that can just be devoted to you and not being the other woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I know I'm jumping ahead a little bit, and I know that obviously we see Dean and Jess in the revival. I just wish it was less Logan, Like I wish that we kind of even maybe not Dean because a lot of times, like who really goes back to their high school boyfriend, you know, Like I thought that's but I feel like Jess was someone who had a lot more in a lot more impact in Rory's life, especially like when he saw at Yale and his opening his bookstore. Like, I just wish we get a little bit more. And I'm like, I don't know if I need four episodes of Logan, but I understand why.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, exactly because we have to get to those last four words at the end of Fall, so that, like everything, all the boyfriend stuff is leading up to that. Yeah, I agree with you about Jess. I think of the three, Ess probably just might be the most compatible personality wise, Like I think, especially now that he's grown up and he's not this turble making kid, but as a teenager, I thought I thought they were cute together. I mean, that's in the next episode, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, No, I was just saying overall, like I just because I was waiting for Jess in this episode because last week Danielle asked me, She's like, is Mile on the next one? I'm like, I don't remember, mind you, I forgot this whole episode because it's clearly my least like I actually, when I finished, I was like, how do I tell Suzan this was the worst? But you agreed with me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it would have been good to have a little bit more, Jess, I agree, yeah.
Speaker 2: And just I don't know the I mean, I guess kind of to put it all together, this just felt like a filler of the revival, Like it wasn't like the mediest part of the revival.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It felt like it was more it was intentionally kind of chaotic, trying to set up again, to set up those last four words, because it has to come out that Rory's life is not together and that she's not settled and she's unsure about what her future holds. Because then those last four words have more impact than they would for somebody who's, you know, in a stable relationship and has a good job and owns a house, you know, So they kind of create that chaos, which I think was kind of what this season was about. Yes, definitely, he just kind of being.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, I agree. Well, Suzanne, should we rate this? Rate this episode?
Speaker 1: R this? I'm I'm gonna give this uh. I'm trying to remember what I can't remember what I rated Winter. I think I gave it a seven.
Speaker 2: I gave it a seven.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give this probably a six.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna give it six crow doo cakes.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna give it a five. I'm want to give it five wookies because would But yeah, I mean I'm excited for the next two because I just know, I know it's gearing up to get better. Yeah, and also watching these revivals make me actually want to go now that we're all basically almost in fall, I just want to start from the beginning. I'm like, can we hurry up and get through these so I can start over. I have so many friends too, who've actually never seen Gilmore Girls, and I'm like the walking poster of like, well, it's almost fall, so get your pumpkin spice latte and start an episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll be perfect when it's not ninety five degrees.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, all right, So I'm pretty excited for the next two. I feel like we're just gearing up for more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna it's it's gonna go start going out for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Susanne, do you want to send us out of your Suzanne's diaries?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I don't talk about putting me on the spot. I don't worry.
Speaker 2: Danielle did it to me and it was her own diary last sight.
Speaker 1: So that is going to wrap it up for Suzanne's diary. Thank you guys for giving us the opportunity to have a little sidebar chat about the episode, and we'll talk soon.
Speaker 2: Bye, hey everybody, and don't forget follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.