Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Gatty and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: Facebook parent company Meta is more than doubling the size of its data center in Richland Parish, a fifty billion dollar project so big ten power plants need to be built to supply it with electricity. The governor, praising the economic impact, is going to create seventy five hundred construction jobs, more than a thousand permanent, high paying jobs.
Speaker 1: Nearly nineteen hundred additional indirect jobs.
Speaker 2: The data center could eventually use six times more power per day than the entire city of New Orleans on the hottest day of summer.
Speaker 1: So the whole data center debate thing because AI is the future of the world and we're gonna need all these big computer power plants to keep everything going and everything like that. Elon's planning to build them up in space. That's what he's going to do. But as far as the ones on the ground, I came across a post. I don't know if this is true or not, but some smart person explaining on how so much of this is driven by China. They started this argument in the United States. It's a whole bunch of Chinese bots convincing people that you're gonna lose all your water and your electricity bills will go sky high and all this sort of stuff if you end up with a data center in your town.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Russia and China are both financing a lot of this stuff. It's crazy because.
Speaker 1: They don't want us to have the lead in AI.
Speaker 3: At the same time that politician rattling off how many jobs would be created and the rest of it, I'm reminded of what you said that doctor wants to told you ask your patient how much they exercise? Cut that in half, ask them how much they drink double that. Yeah, you really have to do that for this factory well trade fifty thousand, high paying permanent job.
Speaker 1: No one never does. That reminds me. I have a physical today and I had to fill out the questionnaire before the physical today. I want to talk about that later. You talk about some questions that your doctor and your health people have no need to be asking whatsoever? Just crazy. That's socialism, isn't it wolkness or dei or something.
Speaker 3: What were you to say? What's sodomy and what's not doctor. Oh, my god, that reminds me. I got to be vague about this, But my daughter and a law school friend have visited fairly recently, and this gal, oh, she is so bright, so dedicated. She is on the track of prosecuting child molesters and people who victimized children. It's really different work, and it's tough on your side. By God, she is dedicated and doing great work. But she uh, and I'm gonna I'm gonna keep this gentlemanly, and I beg everyone involved in the program to do the same. There is a huge overlap between those who had victimize children and those who are into shall we call it barnyard encounters? Really yes, because it's all about taboos and the farthest you can go, Oh, they're just they're triggers, no longer tripped by anything within the reasonably could be called normal sexual activity.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, huge cross that. I didn't know that. I thought some always all my life, I've thought their brains were wired from something that happened in adolescent something or other. But for a lot of people, it's just outside of the norm. So, whether it's the awfulness of kids and I think you should be extracted, by the way for that, executed. I'm bine with executing you for doing that. Or barnyard animals. Yeah, indeed, do we know which barnyard animals are most likely? Oh?
Speaker 3: They are a handful that seem to be frequent choices, the classic the sheep, of course.
Speaker 1: So often chickens make the news. Chickens, Yes, feel like that gets into the news way too often. On a bun Yes, in my bed, No, let's see your bed. Yes, they usually bring the animal to the bed. I think you go to their place? Yes, as it were?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, And she told an absolutely fascinating story about one. A couple of fellows got arrested three times for consorting with equines horses. But oh see, I probably shouldn't even started down this road. Turned out they had to turn them loose, though, because the statue only called for pictures to be arrested and these fellas were catching what. Yes, this is I'm you know what, I apologize. Let's just Michael rewind me.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Michael's chomp. Michael is chomping at the bit for his favorite joke when it comes back to.
Speaker 3: Make them wear a bit because It reminds me of some of his ex girlfriends.
Speaker 1: Wow, Michael, go ahead, means name exactly.
Speaker 3: I knew you were loaded for that one. Oh gosh, what the heck? Grod data centers? Did your daughter and her friend wear the death pants? Because they're very popular with young women. We'll get to that story coming up in a little bit.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned.
Speaker 3: The other data center story that I found was super interesting. The journal was reporting yesterday about all these folks in rural I think it was Gosh, was it Virginia, where they're pretty uh willing to let the data centers get built. But they highlighted this couple, a couple of their hog farmers barely getting by, and they sold their X number acres. I can't remember how much it was, but they got twenty two million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I can see the pushback on this. Uh. I'm from small town America and my experience has been Yeah, people get excited about the revenue when some big company comes to town, but it changes your town for the worst in so many different ways.
Speaker 3: So well, after I get twenty two million dollars, I'm not going to be in that town.
Speaker 1: Well you're yeah, you're just.
Speaker 3: Go off to the islands and consort with the with the j LO as just.
Speaker 1: The people who own that farm. Yeah, I understand that, but for the whole town. But these data centers, you're gonna have this giant, ugly building outside of town and like giant, like you can't even picture how big it is, because we've never seen buildings this big, most of us on the edge of town that has like four employees because it's all data center stuff, sucking up electricity like crazy, and just not really doing that much for your town.
Speaker 3: Not really, no, no, although they'll probably pay a huge amounts of tax probably, which which helps. But speaking of tech, and this was really the story we wanted to bring up was Apple has declared war on open Ai. In one of his last acts as Apple CEO, Tim Cook filed lawsuit alleging that senior open Ai executive a a senior executive who once sat atop Apple's own product design team, was involved in a month long camp, months long campaign to steal Apple trade secrets.
Speaker 1: And it's interesting.
Speaker 3: This writer for the Wall Street Journal, whose name is Ralph Winkler, wish my name is Rolf Winkler. Yeah, anyway, he says, It's not clear.
Speaker 4: How strong this case is that the guy actually stole from them, But what is clear is that open ai is the latest in the line of Google, Samsung, Meta, Microsoft, Amazon that have all tried to run a physical device up the flagpole that uses their software and will supplant the iPhone, the iPad, et cetera.
Speaker 3: And open ai thinks, yeah, we got the software everybody wants.
Speaker 1: Apple's embarrassing itself in.
Speaker 3: The AI realm. We're going to try it out a smartphone. We're gonna beat him at their own game. And Apple is concerned. That's interesting. I wonder why none of the other companies have rolled out a smartphone with their product on it. Well, they a lot of them have, that's the point. This is the latest Google, Samsung, Microsoft, all of them have. Yeah, but there's not a as far as I know, Anthropic Phone. That's the number one AI company in the world, right right, Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 1: According to Elon that Anthropic is currently far and away the best AI product out there, which is interesting. Like I was doing, I don't I don't know where some of this stuff is. So I was in Vegas recently and I went to the Big Cistine Chapel display. They have it one of the enormous casinos they have this this, so it's a traveling thing that's going around the world. Somebody put together this, I don't know what you called a show about the Sistine Chapel. It's all of these four giant, four K images of all the panels from Michelangelo's paintings on the Systeine Chapel. And having been to the Sistine Chapel, this is better than that in terms of enjoying the art. It's fantastic. It was little pricey to get in, but it was so cool, so big, so so clear, be able to look at it and the descriptions of what's going on really really really loved it. But so last night I was wanting the image, the most famous picture from that whole thing, which is actually if you're in the Sistine Chapel, it's seventy feet in the air and one panel and you're looking up at it and it's really really you really can't take it in that well, but it's you know, the God reaching out to adam that picture. So I wanted that picture on my phone. I was going to put it on my frame TV in my room and all the chapbots said we can't do that. We can't give you that picture. I said, I want a four K version of it, said to sorry, copyright issues, salent to Google, and I got eight million choices. What is that? Whole world? Why an't we going to work that out? That just seems so anachronistic to me. That the same thing with song lyrics. I wanted song lyrics for Bonnie Tyler when she died last week, turn Around Bright Eyes, because I did a dramatic reading of the song. But the chatbox would say, sorry, we can't give you that. Okay, I'll go to eight million other websites where I can get that information instantly. What is that?
Speaker 3: They're in the crosshairs and they know it. They're in the crosshairs of all these companies that sing that are saying, hey, you're using a copyright material to build your your system here and you're not paying for any of it, all your big news publications and websites and stuff like that. So they've gone so far the other way just to protect themselves that it ends up being semi ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It is ridiculous. Huh. I wonder how long it'll be before that shakes out nothing to do. It's total eclipse of the heart. There are some lines in there. I didn't know. I've sung that song at the top of my lungs, but I had several lines wrong all my life. So Jim's Diamond wrote it. The guy behind meat Loaf. Yeah, I said that very thing last week. Yeah, I do enjoy meat Loaf, Remember, Michael, I broke down crying after singing yeah, turn around bright eye. Wow. Oh, I was a puddle. I was a mess. It was an emotional mess. Wow. Wow, I'm sorry I missed that. If you like anything about the Sistine Chapel, I've ever wanted to see it that display in Vegas and you have to be in Vegas for business something like that. Oh my gosh, paid the money to check it out. M good tip. I did a deep dive on Michelangelo over the last week, having watched that on one of your art history podcasts. What a coop technical director or the artist? The artist? What a coop? Michelangelo was really Yeah, oh my gosh, rarely bathed. He wouldn't. He would wear it like he would wear his He would just leave his boots on for so long that when he took him off like his skin would peel off. I know he was a gook. I'm not much better.
Speaker 3: Love the art. Yeah, your feet are falling apart too. Oh yeah, I love the art, not the artist.
Speaker 1: Huh uh. Socialism on the March, which is probably going to be an ongoing story for quite some time. You got Mom in New York, all the wackiness that he's doing. Oh and who is who are? Who be?
Speaker 3: The Democratic Socialists of America the DSA. If you are one of the rare and fairly patient Democrats who listened to this show regularly, thank you for being here. You've got to know what the DSA is and what they want wake up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that is troubling. I can't wait to talk about that because you've been gone for a long time. We've talked a lot about the whole socialism thing and how real it is and what they mean by it. A lot of the people that say they're in favor of it and all that sort of stuff and all the things on the way. Stay here, hey, but.
Speaker 5: The last person to speak to Graham is our eighty year old president. The governor who chooses Graham's replacement is seventy nine, one of the candidates being considered as seventy eight, but he backed out because he's too important at his current job. And the House of Representatives all to save the Todd Blanche hearings, which are being co run by nine two year old Chuck Grassley and whipper snapper Dick Durbin eighty one, the entire in Congress is falling apart due to a lack of not just political will, but bone density.
Speaker 1: Wow. Oh, those are some pretty high ages. Wow Wow, that is amazing. The Chicago Teachers Union had a big rally over the weekend that included a whole bunch of pro Iran people, not just anti Israel people. Pro Iran, Join Iran and fighting the United States is part of the Chicago Teachers Union. Okay, we'll get to that later. Wow. So we get these two overthrow our country. We got these poopy diseases going around, problems going around the country. Is different things. There's some sort of stomach bug you can get from the water, and then there's some stuff on fruit. Right, but they're happening at the same time. They're all over the country, and so if you get an upset stomach, it might be one of those. Anyway, this is from NBC seven in San Diego. A San Diego infectious disease doctor said it's probably best to stay away from fresh produce for the next week or so, even if you wash it. Wow.
Speaker 3: Is he talking about just in San Diego or everywhere in America?
Speaker 1: It's California. A fecal parasite illness known as cyclospiaesis has now reached California. So yeah, don't eat any I'm not gonna eat a fruit or vegetable anyway, so it's pretty easy for me. But those of you who pay for your colon, those of you who do, don't for a week. I guess even if you wash it. Please, they found a whack a doctor.
Speaker 3: Please, I'm going to keep shoveling spinach down my throat like I'm Popeye.
Speaker 1: Look at me. It's me nothing but good. How much time I got I go to have time for this? Got a minute thirty? I got a physical today and I had to fill out the form ahead of time. Here's some of the questions within the past twelve months. Were you worried that your food wou run out before you got the money to buy more? I declined to answer at any time in the past twelve months, were you homeless or living in a shelter? I declined to answer. This is from my doctor for my physical in the past twelve months, as lack of transportation kept you from any appointments. Declined to answer. How hard is it for you to pay for very basics like food, housing, and medical care and heating. I decline to answer for my physical today, where they're going to take my blood pressure and see how tall I am.
Speaker 3: Progressive politicians saying, hey, have the doctors ask people to collect evidence that we need to spend even more time no kidding.
Speaker 1: Also this question within the last year, have you been kicked, hit, slapped, or otherwise physically hurt by your partner or ex partner? I decline to answer, Oh, hell yeah, free times to today doctor doing asking this, take my blood pressure, my height, see if I'm too fat or I need to change my lifestyle or whatever. God hate that so much those you answer those questions. I don't know what's going on there. We're gonna talk about socialism coming up next. It's ugly, man, really ugly. It always fails. Please please Armstrong and Getty. I mean the Chicago Teachers' Union at their own building hosted a conference and where people were calling on supporting Iran's access of resistance and to prepare for violence against the United States and Israel in Chicago and the United States. Yeah, and what do teachers have to do with it? These are confusing times, man, Well, they're part of the Marxist movement to overthrow the government of the United States. I mean, I'm not paranoid. It is a fact. It's just undeniable.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: And the fact that all these teachers have been somehow duped into thinking, yeah, this country is so ugly and corrupt, and yeah, socialism is the way to go. Anybody who opposes America must be a good person, including brutal religious fundamentalists.
Speaker 1: It's hard to wrap your head around.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's hard to wrap your head around how they could wrap their head around that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I think it's a mental illness. Yeah, yeah, I think for a lot of people. It is. For a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Though, as we've discussed many times, like the Red Green Alliance that really came together in the Iranian Revolution nineteen seventy nine, the Marxists thought that they would win the day and that the Islamists were just an ally of convenience, and the Islamists thought the same thing. Turns out the religious fervor was even more hot than the Marxist fervor, and the Islamists absolutely won the day. But I think, you know, the ideologue is actually running this stuff. They think, yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll use these idiots and then we'll take power and it'll all be great.
Speaker 1: Well, have we talked about the Scott Wiener thing that happened while you were on vacation and we talked about I'm aware of it. Yeah, So that was the proof, as several people have written really recently, that the center of gravity for the wackat news and the Democratic Party has moved from the sexuality stuff that's over to the anti Israel stuff. And so sorry, Scott Winer, you were, you know, a gay guy who's pro trans and nobody cares about that anymore. It's where are you on Israel? And you took money from APEX? So sorry, you're an enemy that That's how quickly that has all changed. And look at the Chicago Teachers Union, whatever thing they had there, it wasn't about uh, boys and girls sports and trans bathrooms. No, no, no, no, it was about up with Iran.
Speaker 3: Boy, and that's such a great example of how revolutionary politics works. You're in the end group until you're not, and then you're up against the wall and you're Rosky sitting on the toilet taking a nice pick.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Scott Winner, who was a hero to that crowd walking through the park to the Pride event, being screamed at by.
Speaker 3: People in his own crowd, right because now he step with a party line.
Speaker 1: Wow, unbelievable.
Speaker 3: So speaking of that sort of thing, there's a great piece by Scott Atlas, who's a doctor. He's a professor with the Hoover Institution. And I didn't know his parents were immigrants, and he was just talking about the United States and how attitudes have changed because his parents got here, learned language as quickly as they could. They never saw the deck as stacked against them. They worked like crazy, they became successful. He loves this country and he's talking about what he calls the selfie generation and how you know, you post it and look for validation. If you don't get it, the explanation is always the same. The system is rig the deck is stacked. Someone else has too much. The appeal to socialism to young Americans. Isn't really about economics. It's about having someone else to blame when you haven't succeeded after being given every advantage. It's easier to claim the system is unfair than to admit personal failure. And he says, what's tragic is that the narrative of societal unfairness is being sold as compact.
Speaker 1: It isn't. It's condescension packaged to solidarity.
Speaker 3: Tells young people they're victims, incapable of rising, dependent on redistribution, oh to life they haven't earned. It robs them of the one thing. My father's midnight taxi shifts gave me the knowledge that I could do it myself. Really really powerful piece, really good stuff. And then you've got this. It's funny how this didn't get picked up by the liberal media. The story in the All Street Journal about this cashier who makes thirty three dollars an hour at Costco. He's a cashier supervisor and now he's worth well over a million dollars. He and his family have a nice house. They've been to Europe a couple of times. He's smart, he's worked already. Happen to be a black man. Not that that it really matters. But and he's had a great American dream life. He's got great healthcare and the rest of it. He's respected.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 3: And he works at Costco. Now you know he's in the upper levels. But yeah, the free market works. And you got this, And I'm just throwing a handful of things against the wall leading up to something big. New York Post is doing a story about this New York City Housing Authority supervisor.
Speaker 1: He's the plumbing supervisor.
Speaker 3: He made a little under five hundred thousand dollars, including nearly three hundred and thirty two thousand dollars in overtime, nearly twenty six hundred hours in overtime in a year while he was simultaneously running two private plumbing companies. It's the most Soviet story you could ask for.
Speaker 1: And Momdonnie wants to expand.
Speaker 3: The New York City Housing Authority to have even more power, have more money rolling through it. And the idea that it wouldn't end up in Soviet style corruption is just hilarious to anybody who knows how these systems work.
Speaker 1: Here's another story.
Speaker 3: New York sees dramatic exodus of millionaires causing nearly eleven billion dollars in lost tax revenue, according to a new study started before Mumdannie, but.
Speaker 1: It's continued apace.
Speaker 3: As they say, the exodus of high earners is absolutely shocking. In New York, the top one percent of earners pay about forty five percent of all income taxes.
Speaker 1: You know, I could get into the details to which I always have to throw in, if that's not their fair share, what would be If one percent paying almost half is not their fair share, what would be their fair share? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so the wealthy, the high earners are fleeing New York in New York City as fast as they can.
Speaker 1: And the New York I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: The Washington The Wall Street Journal picked up on this, the editorial board writing, one secret to Zorn Mumdannie's political success. When high earning couples depart the city, young socialists arrive and they get in a more statistics, Uh, there's been an exodus from the state one hundred and twelve almost one hundred and thirteen thousand vamosing in twenty twenty. That's one in every one hundred resident taxpayers, not residents taxpayers. Another ninety six thousand on net moved out between twenty one and twenty four. That's a lower number, but high earners and married people have continued to leave in the largest numbers. The data showed that almost fourteen thousand taxpayers left the state in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: That's the last numbers we have available.
Speaker 3: The greatest net loss of taxpayers was among married filers with incomes between one hundred thousand five hundred thousand dollars, a net loss of eighty two hundred, or more than half of the total net out migration in twenty twenty four. The highest out migration rate was for households making five hundred thousand dollars, or more about one in one hundred, of whom moved out that year. And they're pointing out how that's going to be a catastrophic loss of tax revenue.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I wanted to get to this.
Speaker 3: Let's you have more on that, Jack, And I'm glad to hear that you're you're talking about this in my absence, because it is so troubling to see this utterly corrupt political philosophy masquerading his economics.
Speaker 1: One thousand over again, one thousand and six. Yes, I just looked up at the TV. I have now seen the guy flipped up on the air by the Buffalo one thousand and six times, right right, wow, wow, it appears to be the most important issue in the country. Old men being flipped in the air by bison. Wow wow. Marxism or a war with Iran Bisism on the march against our elderly fat population.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, exactly what about Bisonism in this threat?
Speaker 1: So I thought this was absolutely terrific.
Speaker 3: This happened to be just before the election of Mom Donnie. This is a a person of the center left trying to wake up Democrats to what the Democratic Socialists of America is the DSA. And it's a great metaphor and a great description. Michael's let's hit it about which one eighty five through eighty eight is earlier discussed.
Speaker 1: You do you have a pennant jo anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 6: It's no secret that the Democratic Socialists of America hate the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: I think we're always saying maybe the lead of the Democratic Party, Democratic parties not really our friends. It isn't so why.
Speaker 6: Are the DSA such major players in the Democratic Party. This odd relationship can be understood with the cuckoo analogy. In nature, the cuckoo survives by trickery. It lays its egg in another bird's nest. The unsuspecting parents raise the impostor as their own until the cuckoo grows strong enough to push the true chicks out. The DSA is the cuckoo inside the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: DSA is not the Democratic Party. We must separate ourselves from the toxic Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: We can prefer a clear, aggressive principal strategy that pushes back against the Democratic leadership and the Democratic Party as a whole.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that all of those voices were from official dssay proceedings and board meetings and that sort of thing, saying, look.
Speaker 1: We hate the Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: We have got to get rid of it from within, exactly as she was describing the cuckoo.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: David French in The New York Times writing the other day about how Democrats would be better off to recognize that that left wing that has risen and won all these primaries hate Democrats more than they hate Republicans. As soon as you figure that out, you'll be better off. Next chunk Michael.
Speaker 6: DSA candidates run as Democrats in safe blue districts they slip through low turnout primaries, and once inside, they use the Democratic label as camouflage while advancing an extremist anti American agenda far beyond the party's mainstream.
Speaker 7: I don't agree with the Democratic Party, but it's a great tool.
Speaker 1: The Democratic is a tool that we use.
Speaker 6: Once in office, DSA candidates take orders from DSA's internal enforcers and working groups. City halls and state houses start running as socialist machines, controlled by the organization, not the Democratic Party, and certainly not voters.
Speaker 7: They have to have a connection with ESA's internal politics, and they have to be committed to the eventual goal of building.
Speaker 1: A separate entity from the Democrats. Go ahead, roll on.
Speaker 6: DSA are revolutionaries and the Democrats are their first victims, and in city after city, DSA victories prove their plan works.
Speaker 1: I think that the model that we used in New York is one reputatable.
Speaker 6: And just like the Cuckoo, once the DSA grows strong, it pushes the true Democrats out, following the party from within, building groups.
Speaker 1: Political indepenment, and carrying apart the Democratic Party.
Speaker 6: The DSA is not here to strengthen the Democratic Party. It is here to consume it.
Speaker 7: We're not here to make the Democrats a little bit better. We're here to actually enact socialism. And socialism is not just better capitalism. It's overthrowing an entire the entire capitalisty.
Speaker 3: It's our duty, DSAY to cultivate this power. And I want to just point out one more time to drive it home. Every single voice that was describing the strategy of the DSA other than the narration was DSA leaders That wasn't critical people saying they need to drive out the Democratic leadership. No, that was them saying it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And so we talked about this while you're gone a lot. Mark Halprin's writing how the leadership in the Democratic Party just doesn't realize what a threat this is and he can't believe they're blind to the fact that Bernie Sanders, who is a socialist, he says it out loud. It's not like a name people call him. That's what he calls himself. He would have been the nominee twice for president and the Nevergratting Party if they hadn't rigged the system against him. It's not just some like blip, one off weird thing that kind of occurs over in the corner. It might be, well, it probably is where all the energy is. Yeah, and they need to watch out for that or they're gonna get taken over.
Speaker 3: And the Chuck Schumers of the world believe we managed it before, we managed Bernie before, we'll manage it again. You're not going to manage it. It is going to absolutely overwhelm you. Quick word from our friends that Incognate every spam call, every scam text, every sketchy email with your name starts the same way. Somebody founds you on a data broker site. Your home address, your email, your age, the names of your kids. For God's sake, all of it is searchable and for sale.
Speaker 1: I didn't know there was anything you could do about this, really, but in Cognate is using the law. There are actually several laws that Incognate can use to get that my name and info from hundreds of databases, and they don't stop. They keep sending follow up requests so your data stays removed, protecting you from spam, scams and real digital threats. They can't scam you if they can't find you. Yeah, call blockers are not the answer. The real fix is to disappear.
Speaker 3: That's when Cogney does they contact the hundreds of those data brokers legally force them to remove your info and they go back again and again.
Speaker 1: Right now, get.
Speaker 3: Sixty percent off with an exclusive deal at in cognity dot com slash armstrong. Go to incognity dot com slash armstrong, take back your privacy. That's I ncog ni dot com slash armstrong in cognity dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 1: Candace. I was looking at up at some stuff about the hearing around Charlie Kirk's killer Tyler Robertson. Candace Owens has no conscience, does she? No? No, she's evil. Wow, it's hard to imagine being a human being like that, where you think, you know, what would be a cool way to make money. I'll try to convince dumb people that his wife is working for the Jews and had him killed. Oh. I know, she's a mom with kids to raise and all. She this is a victim in this story. But I don't care.
Speaker 3: Somebody is going to do this. I might as well get rich doing it. You know, that's her attitude. More on that to come.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is wild. I need to tell you about death pants man. You might be wearing them right now, you probably aren't, especially if you're a guy. If you're a woman, you are you wearing the death pants. Stay tuned.
Speaker 8: The Beatles well to Elvis's house and the Los Angeles to visit with Elvis. And I remember John telling.
Speaker 1: Me, yeah, you know, she never meet your heroes.
Speaker 8: I would never meet Elvis, make if I you, And so I didn't. I took John's vice, which is really stupid, old me, really, but I love to meet Why take John's advice?
Speaker 1: So put me off?
Speaker 8: So I wanted to keep my Elvis to myself, my version of the always So I didn't want my version of Elvis chattered like John's was.
Speaker 1: But maybe my Elvis version would have been different. Mick Jagger, who's doing a lot of interviews right now. Man, if you want to know what Mick Jagger thinks, he's done about as far as I can tell, ten hours of talking in the last week. That was with Conan O'Brien, so you can hear everything you've ever wanted to hear about Mick Jagger thinks about anything.
Speaker 3: Including the fact that he doesn't believe he ought to be lecturing his audience about politics. Oh I didn't hear that New York Times tried to get him to talk about his relationship with the audience and brought up Bruce Springsteen and others. He's like, I'm trying to help them have the best time they can possibly have, not there to lecture them.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing I saw recently was somebody brought up the whole world's greatest band thing, and he.
Speaker 3: Said, oh please, that is so ridiculous. His greatest rock and roll band. It's a slogan. Also, it's not peer reviewed. He's talking about one of the interviews.
Speaker 1: He's talking about how much ego you've got to have or you have or get when you're young and you're big star, because you know you're standing in front of fifty thousand people who adore you, and you do that night after night, that that will have an effect on your view of the world. But luckily, when you get older, you come to realize it's just a it's a persona. It's like being on an actor a plague kind of, and it really has nothing to do with who you actually are. Right Well, your job is popular, yeah, and you're good at it, but that doesn't mean you're anything else any different than anybody else, Right I just saw this. Somebody got kicked out of the first leg of the Tour de France, which apparently is going on right now. It's a bicycle race for wearing aiglasses. But I haven't been able to figure out what the advantage would be. What would the advantage be of wearing airy eyeglasses? You suppose I'd have to think about it. I don't know. I don't know that much about bike racing. We're concerned about the death pants that exist out there. It is. I've come across several things about the uniform of young women today, and it is more uniform than uniforms practically ever have been in my memory pictures. I see it in the college town I live in, and all the time you'll see a gaggle of women on a street corner, young college aged women. They're all dressed exactly the same. Their jeans are all the giant, wide leg jeans of exactly the same fade color, with a crop top, belly showing shirt and some show right tennis shoes. And they'll be twenty women that are all dressed exactly the same. I mean, it'd be like it'd be hard to make them dress that way, make them dress exactly the same. People would revolt against it, but voluntarily. They are all dressed exactly the same, looking like some sort of bare bellied military unit. But the pants keep getting whiter and whiter and whiter, and Zara has it's a company that makes pants, the flowing wide leg trousers. The pants have gotten so wide that people are tripping and falling on them. They're getting caught in their their shoes or their clogs or whatever. And they're calling them death pants, as there have been several injuries, people ending up with the hospital for tripping over their pants. So watch out for the death pants. I guess Darwin pants. Uh, we never got to this. Last week, CNN accidentally ran a hilarious tweet from somebody who said they had somebody claiming to be a congressman with a made up name, and CNN didn't even check to see if they're actually a congressman, where they said they were at the hospital talking to Mitch McConnell and actually Mitch McConnell beat him in a staring contest, so he's doing fine. What. I love that Armstrong and Getty