Speaker 1: What kind of text? Or are you it's a jewell show.
Speaker 2: Are you one of those people who have to text your significant other all day giving updates on everything you're doing, and expect them to give you updates on everything they're doing throughout the day. Are you one of those people who your significant other texts you in the morning says I love you, and you respond thanks, but I'm busy right now.
Speaker 1: I'll respond with you a chance to reply.
Speaker 2: Or are you one of those people whose text message style is like wall We've known each other for ten minutes, said, time to send her a pick of mister Thrabsworth. Well, researchers have figured out what your texting habits say about your attachment style. So we'll tell you what your texting habits say about you right after this picture this it's a Jewble show. You meet someone new and you guys start texting and things are going great over the weekend, and then Monday hits and you text them at nine o'clock in the morning, ooh, and then one minute goes by no response, Oh no, thenour minutes nothing, then fourteen minutes and they haven't responded to your text. Granted they told you that they had a meeting at nine o'clock. But what's going on?
Speaker 1: Do they hate you? Have they found someone else?
Speaker 3: Are they cheating on you?
Speaker 2: It is annoying, So you drive down to their work and show up and bust into the meeting and scream at them for not texting you back.
Speaker 1: It's totally rational behavior, right.
Speaker 2: Well, researchers did a new study and they found that how people text can say everything about your attachment style. Now, what does your texting style say about your attachment style? If you don't know about attachment styles, it's pretty self explanatory. It's how you attach to people, like in relationships and things like that.
Speaker 4: I thought it was like your love languages, but I realized last night that's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not the same. It's different.
Speaker 2: So people who need a lot of texting validation, like you need to be constantly texting with someone, or like I said, a second ago, you text someone and then a minute goes by and you're like, wait a second, everything's messed up. You may have an anxious, preoccupied attachment style. People with anxious preoccupied attachment style tend of fear abandonment, which often stems from inconsistent or unpredictable caregiving from their parents when they were kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's me.
Speaker 5: Well it's been me for a long time. That's how I attach to people. It's very terrible. And I tell them that in the beginning too, how I was dating. He's like, what's your attachment style? Is like, I gotta tell you. I know I'm anxious, so I'm going to ask in advance if you just make sure you text back in a reasonable amount. I don't. I feel like it's helped me heal though, because I don't feel as anxious anymore.
Speaker 1: But that's exciting.
Speaker 2: It says that this bills over into their texting behavior and expectations. They put a lot of emphasis on texting. The more texting correspondence they have, the more secure they're going to feel about the relationship.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's usually how.
Speaker 5: You leave the text though, So it's not just like constantly text me and be like, Hi, I'm thinking about you. But if I ask you a question and you're taking six hours to respond, I'm losing my mind.
Speaker 1: What if they're just busy, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: You're still losing your mind because you don't know and you're playing out every other scenario It's not logical or awesome. It's just what happens to your nervous system when it starts.
Speaker 1: To whack out. That sucks. And then I'm like, give me a shot. Oh my gosh, I can't handle it. A shot me not. I told you I'm better now.
Speaker 6: Attachment styles are so weird to me because I feel like I'm we haven't got here yet, but the disorganized one.
Speaker 1: So I need you to text me a lot, but I'm not going to text you. What. Yeah, that's pretty frustrating. I'm not going to text you a lot, but you need me to text you a lot. Yeah, well that's annoying. Okay.
Speaker 2: Somebody texted in at it said, I'm the kind of person who texts four one oh six one every morning hoping you will read it because it's the highlight of my entire day.
Speaker 1: So there you go. So what kind of text here are you?
Speaker 2: Researchers just did a study to find out how your what your texting style says about your attachment style. People who text only when necessary may have a dismissive, avoidant attachment style. People with this kind of attachment style tend to avoid emotional connection and vulnerability.
Speaker 5: Often entirely. Okay, cool, so red flag, how is that me? I don't know, you're more voice memo. Yeah, that's what I am.
Speaker 2: When they're in a relationship, they can tend to seem aloof and unreachable, all of which usually stems from having their emotional needs invalidated as children.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, that is Victoria.
Speaker 5: Well dang, that also you though, because okay, so that doesn't have anything to know.
Speaker 1: I don't text necessary.
Speaker 6: You need to be there to text me when I've decided it's time to text. Oh god, and even if you tell me you're going to be busy, I'm like.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. I'm not right now. Yeah, so where's my text?
Speaker 6: So in the past, to be successful, I've tried to be busy at the same time as that person.
Speaker 1: How sweet of you. Yeah, I'm a kind person, says.
Speaker 2: If this person's in a relationship with someone who tends to text a lot, they're likely to feel overwhelmed and smothered by a flurry of messages.
Speaker 1: I've never been in a.
Speaker 4: Relationship, but man, after I've been on like a few dates with someone, I'll get so many messages Like I called me and I was confused. Why he wanted to talk to me, and my friend was like, Victoria, he just wants to yeah, And I was like so confused by the thought that this man just wants to talk to me on the phone.
Speaker 2: Victoria gets annoyed by people on dating apps once they say like after after they say hi, it's like.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hi, how are you? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Back look man, when I'm working, I'm working, Okay.
Speaker 6: I only feel that way when I don't want the text messages from that person. Specifically, I'm like, you don't want you in my inbox, So you're picky.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People who go back and force between extremes may have a fearful avoidant or disorganized attachment style. Those with fearful avoidant or what is sometimes called disorganized attachment want nothing more than emotional intimacy, but it also scares them to death.
Speaker 1: That's mine, and it's one of the most difficult to deal with. Goes a long way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a disorganized attachmental if things are good, I have a secure attachment style. But if things get bad, I have a disorganized attachment style, and that really throws things for a loop.
Speaker 6: Well, it's because he was disorganized. Basically all of them except for the good one. Yeah. Yeah, everything. One second you're super needy. One second you're like.
Speaker 1: Back home bothering me. Well, you were texting me all day asking to hang out. Yeah, but I didn't want to actually do it. That was when I was texting you. Go away for a second. You be careful.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get somebody that rolls up at your house. And that's exactly what especially if it's an anxious attachment person.
Speaker 7: You all are.
Speaker 2: People with this attachment style often into childhood trauma, neglect, or abuse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 2: People who text consistently and communicating a timely manner may have a secure attachment style.
Speaker 5: That congratulations. I tried for that one day in my life.
Speaker 2: But I tell you I've experienced I mean, I've been disorganized in many relationships because they were not good. And I can tell you have also experienced a secure one. And it's way cooler. Can do stuff. If somebody's not texting back, you're like, oh, they're busy so much, that's fine. Yeah, I wouldn't trust it, but it does get weird. Oh at first, it's like, oh yeah, that's how I get. At first, you're like, is this cool? This can't be No, this is this is actually really good.
Speaker 1: It takes a while at us.
Speaker 5: My favorites are having this conversation like it's normal, and then when people.
Speaker 1: Are like, why are you single? Now, it's another double phone frame Morning on the twenties.
Speaker 8: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is Trevor.
Speaker 9: Trevor.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, hello, my name is Trevor and I'm calling from Thank. I was looking for Shana because there's apparently a problem with your internet service provider problem. Okay, well, I'm so sorry. Okay, Okay, go ahead. I know there's some problem with something maybe your internet is down or something.
Speaker 10: No, my internet is not down, and that has nothing to do with the bank.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 11: No, I'm locked out of all of my accounts and I need.
Speaker 12: Someone to help me get that startled.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You're locked out of your house right now, like we don't do that at the bed.
Speaker 12: Oh oh my god.
Speaker 11: No, I'm walk out of my accounts.
Speaker 12: Like all of my banking accounts.
Speaker 9: Are working.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, one issue might be because we don't have keys for the accounts like passwords.
Speaker 11: My passwords.
Speaker 3: Oh you mean like online yes, okay, so you're locked out of your accounts and then you're not able.
Speaker 1: To open them up.
Speaker 11: That is that's correct?
Speaker 1: Okay. Problem one second?
Speaker 3: My name is Trevor, I know, okay, and I'm gonna put you on a brief Holday, okay, one second, please hold, Okay, I'm I might. I might kill my ex. Not the best idea his new friends. Next, I'm not on hold?
Speaker 11: I did you? Are you doing anything?
Speaker 3: That was the song killed bill By says oh that I was singing right there because I don't.
Speaker 1: Care what the okay?
Speaker 11: So can you just help me?
Speaker 3: Yes, I just need to put you on a brief hold. My name is Trevor.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 1: At first, I was afraid. I was on Trevor so.
Speaker 3: Many nights thinking about how you're.
Speaker 11: Not placing me on hold.
Speaker 12: I can hear you singing.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm gonna full transparency mode. Since I'm new, I'm still trying to learn how to work the phone system, so I'm looking for how to get you into the hold cue. But I figured, like, since you know we have hold music, I would just perform it for you.
Speaker 1: You have to, you don't have to, that's okay.
Speaker 11: I'd rather you.
Speaker 10: Just focus on getting answers to my issue than saying I really don't need.
Speaker 3: You singing well, but like we have hold music, and that's part.
Speaker 1: Of like the thing that I don't need hold music.
Speaker 11: I don't like music. I don't like music.
Speaker 1: Okakay, okay, please hold today. I don't feel like doing it. I just I don't. I don't stop say okay, well.
Speaker 12: Were in touch with someone who can better assist me, who can assist me in general?
Speaker 3: You are not helping okay, So in order to do that, I have to place you on hold. But I don't know how to do that. So I think we're kind of stuck here.
Speaker 2: Transfer don't hold, transfer me to someone you want me.
Speaker 3: Just walk down the hall that I can't because I have a heads up, but I was like.
Speaker 1: A cord on it.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to do that yet, and I feel like like now I'm kind of scared because.
Speaker 1: I don't know what do you know how to do well? I do know how to like juggle.
Speaker 12: Twever regarding this job, what do you know how.
Speaker 1: To do well? I could tell you it's a prank call.
Speaker 11: I don't.
Speaker 2: This is actually double from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your boyfriend set you up.
Speaker 1: Stop. He said, you've been having an issue with the bank and he wanted to mess with you. I'm going to kill Oh my god, I thought I was helping you out. Great, that was actually.
Speaker 11: Your voice, Like that's actually you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yes, it's part of me.
Speaker 9: Yes, please keep your day job.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with double phone Franks, It's time, Fernina's what's trending.
Speaker 5: So Justin Baldoni has a new website dedicated to the him and Blake Lively case nuts. But I've been trying to find the website it I can't find the actual website. There's all these articles that are talking about the website, but I can't find the actual website to look at it.
Speaker 1: But I know they're trying to get taken down. So maybe they did, but.
Speaker 5: I'm sure because I don't know how long this is going to last anyway. So if you don't know, Justin Baldoni and Blake Lively got this big war against each other going on because of their time they spent filming the movie.
Speaker 1: It ends with us.
Speaker 5: So Justin says that on the top of the website it says lawsuit info and then there's two links allegedly on the website, which is basically giving you all the information of what has happened, a full timeline of the relevant like of the relevance of the case, and one that's the amended complaint filed by Justin so you can keep up with everything, and they're going to continue to update it as long as it's allowed to be up there.
Speaker 1: According to his.
Speaker 4: Lawyer, I think they got it taken down because it literally says the site cannot be reached.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I see. I'm surprised they would even allow it.
Speaker 2: That doesn't look good for Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds really, like all the stuff that I've been seeing and hearing, it seems kind of like they were bullying him in a way.
Speaker 6: I do want to give Baldoni credit. The website link was the lawsuit dot info.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what it was, I said, But I find that that's great. That's really fantastic and easy to find. But it's gone.
Speaker 2: So Ryan and Blake are trying to have the lawsuit dismissed too. Yeah, all that stuff coming out because I do think that that there's a lot more to the story, but.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's going to get dismissed with everything how it's been playing out.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's going to do.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's like, how long are we going to go with all this build up though, because the actual court dators we reported last week isn't until next year, So this is just going to keep going and going.
Speaker 1: Like an election.
Speaker 5: But also it's like Blake and Ryan being quiet for a reason while Justin's like just outwardly trying to defend himself. You know, they're sitting back and getting ready to play offense again. I don't know, man, but this website, like you're putting out a website, it's coming to more like it's does her public.
Speaker 1: Opinion at this point, Like, Oh, that's what he's trying to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doesn't mean I think he wants the details to get out there, because if you look at the details of the story, there's a lot of stuff that look bad for Ryan Reynolds and Blake also, But he probably wants to because him compared to them, he's not a powerhouse like the are, like Ryan Renolds is one of the biggest celebrities out there and very rich.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, the consequences for Blake and Ryan are minimal. Right, The consequences for Justin are massive, right.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say they were minimal at this point.
Speaker 4: I feel like what it's doing, like, I think she's already gotten turned down for multiple things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean they'll still work like they can destroy this dude's whole career, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, I think so. So well, we'll see. We've got plenty of time to watch it roll out. In other news, this is really interesting. If you have a million dollars, there's a matchmaking services that promise a matchmaking What a matchmaking service that promises to find your soulmate.
Speaker 1: In one year? How cute.
Speaker 5: I'm super triggered by matchmaking services because I've had terrible experience, but this one's kind of interesting. So it's an LA based service called the Three Day Rule, and they're trending right now because of what they offer. Not only are they promising to give you your lover, they're saying that they've got a dedicated recruiter to fly all around the country to visit visit different bars and gyms and concerts, any space you can imagine, to try to seek this person out. They've got the matchmaker part to make sure that this person lines up with you, you get a dating coach to make sure that your hair, clothes, and the conversations that you have on this day are legit. And then if you end up getting engaged in less than six months, you get a three care engagement ring to go with it.
Speaker 4: Homie, save your money, go on the Bachelor, let me tell you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they do offer a bit of free advice that's kind of legit, and that is to dress up on your next flight. Most of us like to wear sweats and be super comfy when we go on flights. But apparently the airport is a hotspot, not just for you to find your person, but for these recruiters out there that might find you. For somebody who paid the million dollars to find their match, and you could be a match. So go to the airport at all cute and stuff and see what happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want to be their match. I mean they spent a million bucks on that. I mean, you're terrible with money, kards, are my soulmate? Are not? They spent a million dollars on this? No? Also just that, well, I go buy like a cheap plight. It's in the airport for a few Just a.
Speaker 6: Quick reality check, less than two percent of people in the United States have a million dollars. Okay, okay, so again with the standards. Okay, you're not gonna go find a multimillionaire. That's only that's less than two percent of the entire United States.
Speaker 1: But you could be their sole me.
Speaker 9: You're not.
Speaker 1: Your soul works at McDonald's. Deal with it, a happy life.
Speaker 5: Okay, No they don't, and thank you.
Speaker 2: They came back and said, your soulmate works at McDonald's. You know we found them. They are drafted worker at McDonald's. I think you're confused to return to centers. I'm no respect, but like I'm tired. I don't want to like sacrifice my sleep for just anything.
Speaker 6: So what Nina's saying is, if somebody who paid a million dollars for a matchmaker, then they find you, you better be worth that million bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, whatever, I'm glad to have my own standards.
Speaker 4: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: Only on the.
Speaker 2: Jubile Show, Eric is on the phone today for to catch a cheater. He's been with his girlfriend Amy for a year, but now he thinks something might be going on so we'll see if we can help him out.
Speaker 14: Eric.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're going through man, But what's up? Why do you think Amy's cheating on you?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 15: Oh man, I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll just say that like being with Amy, it's been one of the best years of my life.
Speaker 11: Like, she really just helped me turn things around.
Speaker 15: I was at an extremely low point. My career was pretty much at a dead end, and when I met.
Speaker 11: Her, she just completely lifted me up. She helped me get on my feet.
Speaker 15: Help me focus on what I love and I can never repay her for that. But a month ago, things just started to change. So I'll practice by saying like, I don't want to sound like a stereotypical Joe's boyfriend, but I just couldn't help. But wonder She gets these random text messages late at night, Okay, nine, ten eleven at night, and when I asked her about it, she says it's a work thing.
Speaker 11: Most of the texts are from someone named Kurt Okay.
Speaker 15: I've never met a Kurt. She's never mentioned a Kurt Okay, And when I asked her about it, she gets super defensive. She snaps at me and just says, oh, it's a work so.
Speaker 1: You can see who's texting her. Yeah, she's not hiding it.
Speaker 15: From you, No, I mean I know that Kurt is texting her.
Speaker 11: Whose kurt Is?
Speaker 1: Got it? Have you asked her who Kurt is?
Speaker 11: She just shuts me down.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a little shutting down.
Speaker 5: Late night work, I mean, late night work text excuses are always kind of uncomfortable because realistically, nobody's really talking about work at nine pm?
Speaker 1: Is that new like late work texts?
Speaker 11: It's been happening for like about a month.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, so yeah, it is like, is she a career type person, you know, who would be working at nine o'clock a night? Or is it just like completely out of character?
Speaker 11: No, it's not out of character. She works at night.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, she was working at home.
Speaker 11: I was over at her place.
Speaker 15: She got up to use the bathroom and this team's message popped up on her phone from Kurt okay, and it said, you know you want some more of yesterday, don't you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you shouldn't be writing those types of things on teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's definitely that doesn't sound like work to me.
Speaker 5: Was she celebrating anything at work, Like does she come home telling you anything good happened?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 15: And I didn't say anything about that because I didn't want to start an argument with her.
Speaker 11: But I mean, that's you know, you want some more of yesterday? Don't you like? What am I supposed to think about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And define you didn't ask her about that?
Speaker 11: No, I just I didn't want it to get out of hand.
Speaker 1: Okay. So, other than those messages, which are obviously big red flags, is there anything else that she's doing or happening in your relationship that feels off?
Speaker 11: Honestly? No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: For me, I feel like that would be enough to like wonder what that meant and if exactly.
Speaker 11: Okay, So I was thinking that you guys could call her.
Speaker 15: There's this cookie spot that we went to on our first state that we always go to now, and I think that it would work because she's a rewards member there and they send her special deals on free cookies and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, all right, cool, So we'll call, We'll play a song, come back, and then call and pretend to be from the cookie place and say that she's in the gift of cookies, buddy, and see if she puts your name on the card or sends them to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, play a song, come back and get your to Catch cheeter next. If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Eric is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of one year might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call her and see if we can catch her cheating. If she is, hopefully we'll find out she's not. But before we do that, Eric, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so I've been seeing Amy for about a year and about a month ago, she's been getting these tax late at night from this guy named Kurt that she claims she works with, and just something seems suspicious about it.
Speaker 1: Well, and one of the texts was asking what was that? What did he say? Again? In the team's message.
Speaker 11: He said, you know you want some more of yesterday, don't you?
Speaker 1: That seems strange?
Speaker 11: So I figured you could call her from the cookie spot that we go to.
Speaker 15: She's an awards member there and they send her mules on pretty cookies and stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, cool?
Speaker 2: And you told us what the name of the place is. So are you ready for us to give her a call?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, man, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Corbyn calling from Cookies. I was looking for our Rewards Card member named any Hi. Hey, Amy, how are you doing? Apologize for calling your phone like this, but I am I'm not trying to tell you anything.
Speaker 1: I have some exciting news. Congratulations here this month's big winner.
Speaker 12: Oh fine, thank you?
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Well, we love our customers and I know we send you some offers and stuff like that sometimes. But we're doing a new thing where we choose one of our Rewards Card members each month that gets a baker's dozen of our cookies delivered to.
Speaker 1: Anybody that they want. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Well we'll start with the name first time was in the name. It comes with a card too, so we'll do name card and then you give me the address. So first and the last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 10: First will be great, Okay, it's Kurt k u Rtie and the last name.
Speaker 1: Is Okay, Kurt, got it? And would you like to put anything you know, like a in the card to Kurt?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 10: Can you write, you gave me some sugar. Now I'm giving you some sugar. You're the best.
Speaker 1: You gave me sugar. Now I'm giving you sugar. Great, well, Amy. At this point, I just need to let you know this is not cookies at all. This is actually a radio show. It's the Jewbil Show. My name is Jubel.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: We we do a segment on our show called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other might be messing around, you see who they send something to and what they put on the card. And your boyfriend Eric is actually on the phone and he was listening.
Speaker 11: Eric, I mean, what is that supposed to mean? Oh my god, tell me right now? Are you Are you kidding me? No, I'm not kidding. No, Okay, you gave me some sugar. Now I'm giving you some sugar. Yes, this is this is insane. I'm glad that I did. You're clearly cheating on me. I'm Eric, I am not seating.
Speaker 1: Oh what kind of are you getting?
Speaker 10: I cannot believe you have me on a radio show right now. Why don't you just ask me like this is a combination we should have at home.
Speaker 11: No, I'm asking you right now, what does you gave me some sugar?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 11: I'm giving you some sugar.
Speaker 10: Bean, Eric, I'm not heating. There's no reason why I should be on a radio Stow right now. Like, explain to me how that's not cheating. Okay, I just don't believe.
Speaker 15: I just don't believe you any I saw the text from Kurt, you know that, right, the text you've been getting at night, Yeah, for more teams message that you got. You know you want some more of yesterday, don't you. I saw that, Amy, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: What was that? Sugar? Amy?
Speaker 11: Okay, I cannot believe it. Okay.
Speaker 10: Kurt is a new manager for my team at work. Okay, the other day he brought in donuts. That's what the team's message was about. And that's what the sugar comments on the card means. It's just it's just me being funny, Like.
Speaker 1: You cannot send that on teams.
Speaker 10: Okay, Okay, I know, okay, Okay, I know that I'm I am being flirty with him, and I know that that's not okay, and I feel horrible about it. But like I've really really Eric, you know how badly I want to get this promotion. I'm just trying to getting good with them and buddy, buddy girl, I do feel bad about being flirting, but like I am not feeding.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're just flirting with your new boss a promotion and he's obviously flirting with you, Eric, I'm sorry.
Speaker 15: No, you don't have to I get it. What, Amy, I believe you. I know that you're telling me the truth. I know how much you want the promotion and the way that you helped me when I was at a low point with my job, the way that you shared me on and you got me back on my feet.
Speaker 1: Did you also flirt with your boss to get a promotion?
Speaker 11: No? But I trust you, Amy.
Speaker 1: But what Amy?
Speaker 5: What if your boss comes to you and is like, hey, let's go out for drinks and then starts putting the moves on you, Like, how far are you going to get this promotion?
Speaker 11: I know how important it is to her.
Speaker 1: You would be okay with that. Yeah, Okay, it's going to go.
Speaker 11: I'm not going to go on a date with him. He knows about he knows about Eric.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, but Eric, you're co signing it. You're good with her flirting with her boss to get a promotion.
Speaker 11: And you believe Yes, yeah I do, I do. It would be good for us. It means more money for us vacation. It's just a little flirting, all right.
Speaker 1: Cool? Well, Eric, congratulations you found out that Amy is not cheating. Amy.
Speaker 5: Maybe just disclose your flirt flirting before Yeah, yeah, I don't know what do you call it?
Speaker 1: Just beforehand? I don't know, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: I don't say anything about it, and I don't feel great about it, but I do think that it could really help us that I got this promotion. You know, we want to go on trips and I've been off for this commotion forever. And I'm sorry that I was flirting and I didn't say anything.
Speaker 11: Okay, cool, Eric's okay, Yeah, yeah I am. Thank you guys. Yeah, yeah, Eric, Amy, I love you.
Speaker 10: I love you too, and you know that I would never cheat on youse.
Speaker 11: Please please please talk that. I know that I know that you know. Anything beyond second base is cheating.
Speaker 1: Okay, go get that promotion. Well you're clear now, Amy, don't pass that second base.
Speaker 4: The jewel shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 7: You know what's weird about your quizes Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 2: Almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria e Amerzon, no holds barred battle for it all game of Trivia. Wow for all the trivia Gloria and Kendrick Lamar tickets. So call us right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three six one eight eight eight three four three one six one. You can also yeah must at the Jewel Show or go to the jewelshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to battle Victoria Ramirez, who remember has the best trash talk in the game?
Speaker 13: I do.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if anyone else today I do? All right, Well, here's the Vicky's trash talk music. When you got girls.
Speaker 4: Look, I don't know who to play me right now, but I'm waiting for the drop. They're ready to get schooled so bad they're gonna make.
Speaker 1: A history lesson about this beat down. Okay, thank you? Why is the rest of silence? Seriously, guys, it's not bad is processing? No help? No help? Yeah, I made this some quick point and also ask you chat. Indeed, don't you want to school them so good? Though? That's really my question.
Speaker 4: No, they're gonna get schooled so bad, like it's going to be so bad.
Speaker 1: For them, right, but school is a good thing.
Speaker 2: If you were good at schooling them, then you would be You would school them really good.
Speaker 1: No, it's not how weird school because right now you would dumb. You about to learn something? Okay, we don't like name calling here, brow that's fair. If you want to play Victoria Collis, we'll play right after this. Good morning? Can I take your order? Am I going to this tall sick at a large black cop large black?
Speaker 11: Cos?
Speaker 1: Do you mean aventy No? I mean he means aventi.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The best funny venti.
Speaker 10: Is large is twenty yea.
Speaker 1: Marge is large.
Speaker 15: In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 9: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 1: He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three languages.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for America's a favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria or AMers in a game of trivia for Kendrick Lamar tickets today and let's meet today is lovely contestant for you verus Victoria.
Speaker 1: Ilah, what up, Isla? How are you? I'm good? Great? Thank you for asking? Is that Isla or Isla? Okay? I thought so. It's a beautiful name. I just typed it down. E y e l a h. What's La? Don't even do you think you're able to take to beat Victoria? Did you hear my trash talk?
Speaker 11: Probably yeah, I mean three my family members already beat you, so I think it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: This is a generational victory.
Speaker 4: Families plural are crushing you, o gold. Families are listening.
Speaker 1: Victoria out of the studio.
Speaker 2: Here's how the game is played, Isla, you got thirty seconds answered as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it all right, Isla? Here we go.
Speaker 5: Your time starts now. In which US state is the Grand Canyon located Arion? What is the name of the ancient Egyptian writing system that use symbols.
Speaker 1: Hilogripic.
Speaker 5: What famous novel begins with the line call me Ishmael? Who is the Greek goddess of wisdom?
Speaker 16: Po What?
Speaker 1: What's the term for a group of wolves?
Speaker 15: A pack?
Speaker 4: In?
Speaker 5: Which country would you find the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
Speaker 2: Wait? All right, got that in. We'll bring Victoria back in the studio. Heh, so Isla, while she's getting all settled and putting her headphones on, what's your biggest fear?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: Well, that's quite a few, but.
Speaker 10: Well, like probably one of my biggest hir is, like I actually know Jesus what?
Speaker 9: Sorry, I feel comfortable saying.
Speaker 8: It on the air.
Speaker 1: That's okay, Okay, no worries.
Speaker 4: I thought you're gonna stay playing trivia against YEA.
Speaker 1: Is losing to Victoria.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Victoria's in studios, their headphones on. Yep, thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed and you have to beat Isla outrights win and Isla you can tell Victoria whin to go?
Speaker 1: Okay? Three to one?
Speaker 5: Go in which US state is the Grand Canyon located Uh, I don't want to get those wrong. I don't uh Nevada. What is the name of the ancient Egyptian writing system that you symbols?
Speaker 1: What hier go fix? What famous novel begins with the line call me Ishmael? What?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Pass? Who is the Greek goddess of wisdom? Oh?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: What is the term for a group of wolves? Back?
Speaker 5: In which country would you find the leaning Tower of Pisa?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, Italy? Wait, he said country? Wait? Wait, wait yeah Italy wait. Oh my gosh, wait, my mind is violent.
Speaker 2: Over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard. Producer bread so not right? Victoria got four correct, got six correct?
Speaker 1: I was doing so good correct, amazing? Loses to another family. Isla, did you study seriously or you just know these things? Isla? Her phone may have dropped out. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Way, Isla, Congratulations, you got Kendrick Lamar tickets.
Speaker 1: Let's get the answers now with Nina. Grand Canyon is located in Arizona. Dang it, that's what I meant.
Speaker 5: Hieroglyphics is the ancient Egyptian writing system that you symbols. Movie Dick is the famous novel that begins with the line call me Ishmael, I'm sorry. Does everyone read that book? And I haven't. Athena was the Greek goddess of wisdom. The term for a group of wolves is a pack, and the leaning Tower Pisa is in Pisa, Italy.
Speaker 1: On are the ones that I miss?
Speaker 6: You miss Grand Canyon, and you miss movie Dick, Grand Canyon.
Speaker 1: Admit that one I should have gotten? Maybe, Dick.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad at that I did good, but Isla really had to just come and show up.
Speaker 1: It's really impressive.
Speaker 2: You were Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning wheer. If you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 7: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocusla dot com.
Speaker 2: Pasha is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Jordan. So in a few minutes we're gonna call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date.
Speaker 1: For first Tasha, how long has it been since you heard from Jordan.
Speaker 12: It's been nine days oally.
Speaker 1: Okay, good amount of time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so have you been trying to get a hold of him? How have you felt during that time?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 12: Man, haven't you been so nervous? Like I actually did reach out to him two days ago and he didn't respond.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let's talk about your date, like what could have gone wrong? How was it?
Speaker 12: I thought it was great, you know, like it was a classic get to know you sing coffee in a bookstore and you know with it, we just like kept hanging out and we watched some people watching, you know, like by the park and he's really funny, low key you know. Okay, Yeah, and we had this moment where he brushed my hair back while we were sitting on the bench, and well things got a little romantic after that. I mean it just made me think he liked me and he was real, like none of that like performative stuff you get on the apps, and like I felt so seen. I don't know, he even remembered the book I said I loved in high school.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. That is cool. So you felt like he was vibing you.
Speaker 12: Too, Yeah, and his voice is so dreamy for I don't know. I'm just like so into him, and I don't get it. I thought he was into me too.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, why do you think he's ghosting you?
Speaker 11: I can't really think of anything.
Speaker 12: I just feel like maybe he found me too talkative, or he didn't like my jokes, you know, Like I mean I made this like one political joke, but like it wasn't even a joke that I made up, you know, I just like google jokes to talk about on dates.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 12: So you went political, Like I'm not even a political person, Like I don't care about politics, you know, but maybe he found what I said offensive. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean usually they say talking about politics on a first date is a bad thing a joke, but you google jokes before you.
Speaker 1: Go on dates, and that's the thing, you don't know. I mean, I've never done it before, but I think that's kind of cool. Actually, I'm about to start.
Speaker 2: So you go to dates with like a list of pre approved or pre googled jokes to use, Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 2: Like, Actually, if I were to go on a date with you, I think that was dope. If you if you told me that you googled the things, I'd be like, that's awesome, that's effort, right, Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean I didn't tell him. I mean, you don't tell the person you're on a date with that you google jokes or something that's like months into the relationship. Then you then you tell them.
Speaker 1: Right when they're like she had all these jokes but now she doesn't, You're like, yeah, it's because I've been googling them. But yeah, how was this mood after the political joke?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 1: What did it change after that?
Speaker 12: No? I mean I mean he laughed, you know, but I don't know if it was like an awkward laugh.
Speaker 1: Did you guys change the subject after that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I mean honestly, the conversation just kept flowing naturally, like and then we just liked made fun of people walking by and and and I don't know, I just I didn't really think anything bad happened. So that's why I'm just very confused. You know, he gave me a little kiss on the cheek and and that was good.
Speaker 1: Well, so how did it?
Speaker 5: How did you guys leave it? Did you plan on seeing each other again? Or was it just like, oh, this was fun things?
Speaker 12: Yeah? Yeah, I mean I was like, okay, well I'll see you, you know, soon hopefully, and then that's kind of like how we ended it. And then, like you know, these days go by and I'm just like replaying the date in my head over and over again, and I'm like, wait, what did I do? Like, I don't get it. I thought we were good. I wasn't being weird or anything when I texted him two days ago, like I just you know, sent him a playful text, and you know he didn't respond, so it's like, what's up.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we'll try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: Then we'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you, and maybe get you another date if you still want one?
Speaker 11: All right? Yeah? I want one?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll play a song come back, and call him and get your first day follow up next if you're just joining.
Speaker 1: Us for today's First Day follow up.
Speaker 2: Tasha is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Jordan's. So we're gonna call him in just a second and see if he'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date.
Speaker 1: You still want one, right, Tasha?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and maybe.
Speaker 2: Get her another day or she wants one, which she said she does. But first, Tasha, let's get a recap of your date real quick before we call him.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, it was such a beautiful date.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 12: We went to a bookstore and a coffee shop and then we like sat at the park and people watched and it was it was literally like a movie, like a romantic comedy movie, and I was the star and he was a hero.
Speaker 2: The only reason you can think of that he might be ghosting you is because you made a political joke on your date.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but I don't care about politics.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. I'm asking to Jordan please, uh hey, Jordan, how are you. My name is Jebel and I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewbel Show.
Speaker 16: Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 11: Wait. Is this a prank?
Speaker 1: No, it's not. We're calling you today for a different reason though. It's not a prank. Okay.
Speaker 2: So we do a segment on our show it's called the first Day follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them. That person can ask us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. So we got an email about you from someone that you've been out with but aren't calling back.
Speaker 16: Oh wait, Tasha.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, she emailed us. Yeah, and she told us about your days. She said she really liked you, but she's confused because it's been nine days and you have responded to her.
Speaker 11: I mean, she was great.
Speaker 16: The date was actually a lot of fun, and she made me laugh a lot. She's actually really funny.
Speaker 1: Do you mind telling us why you're not talking to her though?
Speaker 16: It's the glitter.
Speaker 8: She had a lot of glitter on her face, like like a lot of it, you know, And I don't know. It's just by the time we were done, it was all over me, and it was over my clothes and my car and I could never.
Speaker 11: Get it off.
Speaker 8: And I know, I know that sounds crazy, but I'm serious. It's just I kept finding glitter on myself for days. It was like I was dating a disco ball.
Speaker 1: Sodow.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 16: She's worn her hair, I guess her face. I think it was on her hands, hands, on her hands, I don't know.
Speaker 11: It was everywhere.
Speaker 16: I mean, I guess it was like I wore it all day then of a clean streak.
Speaker 12: Okay, wait, you ghosted me because of glitter?
Speaker 1: Heyasha, she's actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 16: Oh my, this is embarrassing. Hi, Sasha.
Speaker 11: Look, it's nothing personal. I swear.
Speaker 16: I really did have a great day and you were very pretty and hilarious.
Speaker 8: But I'm thinking about messes and it just stressed me out and I can't have glitter all over me, like I took a bath.
Speaker 12: It's called sparkle, Jordan, and some of us like to shine.
Speaker 16: Oh okay, okay, it's fine, but I don't like this sparkle and.
Speaker 11: I kind of think that's like a little kid things too.
Speaker 12: Wow. No, okay, sparkle life, you know. And I'm girl, and I don't think there's anything wrong with him. And I mean, you've minded strip clubs before, so I'm sure you had your you know, load of.
Speaker 8: I knew what I was for and what's actually I don't really go to strip clubs like that because of this reason.
Speaker 16: I'm the work Sparklesn't mean that is what it is.
Speaker 12: I mean, what's so bad about it? Like it just makes you life a little bit more shiny. I mean, I'll hope you clean it off.
Speaker 16: It's impossible to clean up. I'm sorry. Well, the date was great, but I just it was like it was ending up in my food because it was all over my head and my hair and.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, if there was last Jordan, would you be down with that? Jordan? Would you like another day with Tasha? Will pay for it?
Speaker 2: If Tasha was willing to cut back on the glitter a little bit, if.
Speaker 11: There's no glittering?
Speaker 16: Well, yeah, I mean, yeah, it was a good date.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm not sure about that because I am a sparkly girl and I don't know if I even want to live a life without glitter.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, stand on your girl.
Speaker 16: Okay, Well, I mean maybe we pick like somewhere less glitter frimly, like a pool.
Speaker 5: I feel like that would be worse, Jordan. Honestly, you're swimming in it then.
Speaker 11: I mean I already was.
Speaker 1: Just embrace it.
Speaker 12: I mean, I'm not even sure anymore, Jordan, because I thought we had something special. And I can't believe you ghosted me because I sparkle and I don't even know. I don't even think.
Speaker 11: I want another date with you.
Speaker 12: I don't want you dimming my light.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So does that a.
Speaker 1: No, then, Tasha, you don't want another date with Jordan?
Speaker 12: Uh no, I will pass.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, at least you know now why he's ghosting you and that he's probably not a good fit for you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm very disappointed about this, Jordan.
Speaker 16: Hey, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm sure there's a lot of guys who would love to have your sparkle all over them.
Speaker 12: Yeah. There is. And his name is Nate and I'm going on a day with him actually tonight.
Speaker 1: So whatever. Okay. Jewell's First Day follow up.
Speaker 2: I was the only one that thinks that that song kind of sounds like if someone's been talking to someone in a fly flies in their mouth and they're talking like, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: I guess now that you say that THEE Show.
Speaker 2: And hey, mama, crazy that you and I would be in the same coffee line at the same time, Am I right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That rain outside is pretty crazy. You probably don't know this, but the reason it's raining is because of the moisture in the air, clouds hold water vapor, and then the air can't hold it anymore, and that falls as rain. It's a pretty basic concepts.
Speaker 1: Man's playing guys playing me picking up somebody speaking of learning new things. Wou'd say, you come over to my place later and I teach you what heaven feels like. Where you going? You ain't got your coffee yet. I haven't heard that one.
Speaker 2: Some people might not be able to spot red flags in that conversation, And that's why there's a trend of people sharing the top first date red flags that you should never ignore. We'll go over them next so you can be prepared for the wonderful, wild world of dating.
Speaker 1: Coming up right after this.
Speaker 2: If you've ever dipped your toes in the dating pool, then you've probably had them gnawed off by one of the many weird piranhas that are. That's why you should have never entered the shark infested waters of dating without aqua socks. Yeah, and I know that because there's a trend going viral of people sharing the first date red flags that you should never ignore. Who over those? Also text in form one O six one if you have any of yours. Man's plaining, Yeah, they say one you should never ignore? Boy, Yeah, I doesn't know what man's plaining is because I can explain it to you. Yeah, fully aware.
Speaker 6: I actually do need to know because a lot of times I'll literally explain something to someone and they will accuse me of man's planning because I am in phasing.
Speaker 2: Confusing actually sometimes for guys, because you're just explaining a thing.
Speaker 1: But I don't know the difference. Like one time.
Speaker 2: There have been times where I've been explaining something, even something where somebody asked me and then I was accused of man's plaining.
Speaker 1: But I was like, but you asked me to explain it to you. It's usually tone. Tone.
Speaker 5: It's usually tone like if it's kind of more of a condescending like I know everything type of a thing and you know nothing, let me tell.
Speaker 2: You how the world works. That's very much a man's playing. It's unsolicited. I'm sure that's man's That would also be a man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 6: To me, Like if it's just you're explaining something and nobody asked you to explain, Yeah, I knowing regardless of your gender.
Speaker 4: Confused because Brad does that a lot, but I can never tell if he just does it not.
Speaker 1: Because he's man's plaining. It's yeah, it's like I'll be like, you will call it.
Speaker 2: The person who said Man's plain said they went on a date with a guy and she told him that she wanted to be a criminal prosecutor, and then he continued to lecture her about prosecution and defense law, and I guess was in direct about he wanted.
Speaker 5: To try to look smart and cool and be like, look, this should turn you on.
Speaker 1: Another red flag.
Speaker 2: They say you should never ignore on a first date being rude to service industry staff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we all agree on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that that does say a lot about a person thinking the difference between complaining if something's actually bad, send it back, right, sure, also send it back and then should be fine. You don't have to throw a fit about it. If they keep getting it wrong, then you can be upset. Right, But it's also how you treat people when you're upset too, because you can still be respectful and be like, I hate you so much, but you don't have to say that.
Speaker 5: There's also no reason to be telling somebody that you hate them while you're out on a date. Us you run into somebody that you truly do hate inside voice, you know, like your brain. Also, not the service fault that your food's messed up. They were bringing it to you.
Speaker 1: Well, it could be their fault. They could have entered it wrong.
Speaker 4: Oh well, okay, that's true.
Speaker 2: Another first day red flag you should never ignore says if your date orders your food for you and doesn't ask what you want.
Speaker 5: I've never had that happen me neither. You've never had a guy order for you, Well, I've had them order for me, but not without my permission. I've never ordered for anybody, like if I feels too weird. But if somebody looked at you and was like, you know this place, or how about you?
Speaker 1: You do it?
Speaker 2: Take me on in a food adventure, like yeah, yeah, well I think of ordering for someone like I'll have this and she'll have whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, it seems like so controlling to the.
Speaker 5: Very Yeah, Like, even if you're in a relationship and you know what they're going to order, I can't imagine somebody doing that. Maybe my coffee, like that's fine, or maybe like my cocktail also that's fine, But my I might not be in the mood for my usual.
Speaker 2: She doesn't know what she's in the mood for.
Speaker 9: What you.
Speaker 1: Heard that? Another first day red flag.
Speaker 2: They say you should never ignore going to a bar with someone who just drinks the entire time.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're nervous, yeah, or maybe they're bored. Ah, they're in a bar. What are you doing a bar? You drink? Yeah? Yeah? Maybe she don't get drunk. I don't your first date at a bar? Okay? This is this is the reverse.
Speaker 5: This is the reverse of that. Like, I find it super red flaggy. If you go on a day at a bar or anywhere, right, you choose to have drinks and like you're ready to have your second or third, and they'll stick with one. Like what are you masking right now? Are you afraid of how you're going to act?
Speaker 1: Are you not? Okay?
Speaker 5: Like I need to push your limits to see if I can deal with you obviously.
Speaker 1: Why are you not getting hammered right now? Why are you? Why am I taking a shot alone?
Speaker 6: It's pushing someone into a drunken stupor on the red flags, you're gonna be able to drive after.
Speaker 1: The state nor is along with you? No, One'm not going back to your place. You can responsibly. It's a house that you own yourself, all right, What is the deal.
Speaker 9: Right now?
Speaker 1: It's signed for NINAS was trending.
Speaker 5: So Travis kelce is cashing out big time leading up to the big game. And it's not why I shouldn't say cashing out. He's throwing out cash and this time it's not at Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Did you guys know that he got.
Speaker 5: Into an altercation or he was taunting somebody at the game last weekend who I don't know. I totally missed that one of the Bills players during the game in the first quarter. It was so there was some type of incident that went down where he was like taunting one of the players, Damar Hamlin, after he crossed the goal line for a touchdown. And so because he did that, Travis Kelcey just got fined eleven thousand dollars. Eleven two hundred and fifty five dollars. You can get fined that much? Yeah, really, what is taunting mean? Like, just feel like I'm sad I missed it.
Speaker 1: You can get fined eleven thousand dollars. Someone finds you right now, he's not You got.
Speaker 2: A touchdown and you're dumb that's a good taunt or not, but you could over that.
Speaker 6: It's just shocking to me that a meathead football player would act in this way.
Speaker 1: It really is I just I just can't. This is a shocking well it's competitive.
Speaker 5: Well they do and then also involved Patrick Mahomes, like this player was like in Patrick Mahomes's business, So you know, Travis gets really protective of as Patty I was a coworker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is homie Mahmie.
Speaker 2: You can also get fined for excessive celebration, which is terrible. I'm like they used to be able to dance around your dances when they would score, and now you can't.
Speaker 1: Do all that. You know, you can't score and walk away.
Speaker 2: No, I mean you can kind of like shimmy a little at me, but you better shimmy and.
Speaker 1: Get back to get back on the sideline there.
Speaker 4: But you get excited, Like if I scored a touchdown, I'd be excited. Yeah, Like they can't actually do one, but like if I did, I'd be like, I want to celebrate.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, on the Cincinnati Bengals, they had this dude, Ikey Woods, and there was the Ichy shuffle when he scored a touchdown, like the whole team would get together and basically do a jazz dance. That's amazing. It was amazing. It would take thirty minutes, but nobody cares. They're just like, this is amazing. It's like show tunes in the NFL altogether.
Speaker 2: Well now they're just like you can barely smile, but then get back over there. Well, we'll see what they show up with the big game on Sunday. Maybe they'll just squeeze another one in. So there's a massage parlor in South Asia. Did not come out right?
Speaker 5: Who's got a new massage technique that is now trending. It is called the fire. It's called fire Dragon therapy. So they set their client on fire. The client is on the table. They have an alcohol soaked towel that goes on their back and they light it on fire.
Speaker 1: And so then they turn the lights off.
Speaker 5: So if you need to get like a shot of yourself on fire, they help you get that moment that you can post on social if you survive. You do survive, I guess the whole part of it is to balance the body's temperature and alleviate pain and muscles and joint so they're not leaving you on fire for very long. Then they put the fire out, but the fire is also supposed to help reduce stress in your box.
Speaker 1: It's a bad idea. If I try this on my own.
Speaker 4: Well, I will say Gibil does have two fire extinguishers so himself.
Speaker 6: No, he said on his own, And I think that he means literally, there's no one else in the home, and I think that's dangerous and I would not do that.
Speaker 5: How much his face lit up though when I said the fire jack.
Speaker 1: Do thatermanship, Yeah you could.
Speaker 6: Could you have just used the heated blanket to do the same thing, Yeah, it could have, but why not include fire exactly?
Speaker 1: Make it entertaining.
Speaker 5: Please don't do that at home. I guess you need to make sure that that's said there. And lastly, there's a new trend in aesthetics. It is the face BBL. We usually know bbls for the boutet, but now these are bbls for the face. Yes, that's what it is. But now there's a doctor that has made the face BBL popular, which is basically just moving fat in your face around, sculpting your face with your own face.
Speaker 1: Fat, Wait, with your own face.
Speaker 5: So you're not using INJECTI like, you're not putting in probably jugim or something.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you want to get your face sculpt that's probably good to do it with your own stuff.
Speaker 5: I would think so too. But what if you don't have like a lot, and you're trying to get volume and they take it from your butt, I don't know, and put it in your face. That would be interesting, but it's still your own fat. So I just wish people it's interesting. Did the cosmetic surgery stuff in this way? Realize how obvious it is. You're trying to look younger a lot of times, and the reality is you don't you look older because the surgery is clearly visible. Well, the interesting thing that you brought that up, Brad, because the other trend is called undetectable era, So plastic surgery is entering its undetectable era. All of their treatments and all of their stuff is supposed to be undetectable to the naked eye. So you're not able to point out like, oh, they've hand work done, but it only costs you fifteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That's it. Oh that's all. That's it, only fifteen thousands.
Speaker 4: All I got to do is wait fifteen thousand years and then I can have fifteen thousand dollars that I can spend on this.
Speaker 1: Is it permanent?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I believe so. Fat transfer I believe so. And if you lose weight then I guess the fat would still be treated the same way.
Speaker 4: But then if you're losing weight, it would go down wind up getting that procedure.
Speaker 6: It's just realize you're beautiful and you don't need any of this nonsense.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's just trending doubles. Dirty little secret. Hello, Hello, hey you have a dirty little secret. Oh god, yeah, well I got.
Speaker 13: Oh okay, my ex boyfriend doesn't know this. The day before our first day, we have been friends for a really long time, and we had flirted like on and off for like five years, but it never went anywhere. Well, I didn't think it would really turn into anything, so obviously I wasn't try to come right away. The day of our first date, I actually got picked up from another guy's house at like six o'clock that morning.
Speaker 11: I was going to cancel our first.
Speaker 1: Date, and then I didn't.
Speaker 14: But yeah, I ended up sleeping with a guy like six o'clock that morning before our first date, and.
Speaker 1: That same guy texted me on the date.
Speaker 11: It was like wow, I could really.
Speaker 14: Why like in front of him, and I like immediately like shut my phone off and like turned it down.
Speaker 1: I was so embarrassed.
Speaker 4: That is a wild thing to text someone though, I'm sorry, what sir?
Speaker 1: Not even a high Hello? Yeah, like for real, like, hey, would I would like to see you again?
Speaker 11: It was like I could really use something.
Speaker 1: I was like, what, so did you go or what?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not okay.
Speaker 14: I actually was like terrified that he gave me something and like immediately went and got tested.
Speaker 1: I didn't have anything, but I was definitely like, oh my god, no, I was terrified. That's my biggest fear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet. Well, I'm glad you don't. I'm glad your boyfriend didn't find out about that. Just sounds like you guys are happyfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ex boyfriend? Sorry, you should tell him now? How about those apples? No?
Speaker 14: I mean it's it was a very happy relationship and it ended like on very good terms, like I wish I'm the best, so don't but yeah, okay, no, don't got it.
Speaker 1: Thank you for telling me he comes back. Well, thank you for your dirty little secret.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a good day. It's funny. Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 9: Yes I do, I got it, okay. So basically, I'm a horse girl. I have six horses. One of them is my heart horse, which I call my soulmate basically. And my mom makes donuts. She's a baker basically, And the thing is, I hate them, and I really hate those donuts and so dry, and the way she fries them. I don't know what to say. So she gives me donuts and I give them to my horse, and my horse she loves them so much. And I love to give her donuts all the time. And I haven't told my mom about this because I know it would break her heart. And she's kind of dramatic about things.
Speaker 3: So oh.
Speaker 1: Likes them.
Speaker 11: I love them so much.
Speaker 1: It's so cute. The horse eating a doughnut is cute. Thank you, secret, of course, thank you.
Speaker 2: What's your dirty little secret?