Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Welcome to the Buck Brief. We are about a week away from the election, so let's dive into where things stand right now. Kamala Harris is an absolute disaster of a candidate. That has been true for well all along, but more and more apparent as her appearances have increased, because she couldn't actually hide from the electorate, she couldn't actually just allow the media to make the case for her that she should be president. And now we have the final moments of this campaign from the Democrats devoted to Trump is Hitler. January sixth was an insurrection and if they meeting, the Democrats lose.
Speaker 3: Democracy is over.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to describe this in better terms than to just be honest. This is a mental illness. I don't know what you would call it, A pandemic of the mind, a mass hysteria.
Speaker 1: It is absurd.
Speaker 2: There's nothing about this that makes sense. There's no chance that Donald Trump would become a fascist, and I, as an ardent Trump supporter, would not allow a Nazi takeover of the government that would end elections and end all of our freedoms. The fact that they even say this stuff out loud and from the very top. This isn't the old way was Democrats would have henchmen, if you will, in the media and you know, dirty tricks politico types who would do the dirty tricks opo and would take the nasty shots at the other side and try to undermine them with the most gutter politics. No, this is coming from Kamala and the campaign. They say this, This is in fact the primary message. It's not a secondary thing. It's not like I'm seizing on something that doesn't really matter to them all that much. But Kamala Harris is really trying to tell people that Donald Trump is a Nazi. This is just mentally unwell ill. Whatever you want to say about it, it just it doesn't add up. And it worries me because what happens next, given that I think they're going to lose. How can they accept a Nazi president? And now Donald Trump's not a Nazi. But the point here is what can be done on their side to dial things down when they've already drawn such a hard line here on anything to tear down Trump is valid. Anything to tear down Trump is what should be done, including the most absurd lives. I mean, what could be worse than to call him a Nazi?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: I mean, if they had to try. Now, Stalin was in many ways evil on the same scale in terms of loss of life life, and even greater scale.
Speaker 3: Perhaps than Hitler, depends on how you want.
Speaker 2: To gauge that loss of life. But they don't think of Stalin as evil because they're communists deep in their souls. I mean, the Democrats actually have just have brought the communist impulse within their own party, so they don't view Stalin as evil.
Speaker 3: Maybe a little misguided sometimes.
Speaker 2: My point here is they think that Trump is the worst thing you could possibly be in all history. And that is delusional. That is crazy person talk. And it's coming from Kamala herself. It's coming from the New York Times, the Washington Post. In fact, I'll get into the Washington Post the latest here on that in a second. But the fact that the closing argument of the Kamala Harris campaign is Donald Trump is Hitler.
Speaker 1: It's pathetic. It's beneath the dignity.
Speaker 2: Of the American people to even have this kind of conversation. It is one hundred percent untrue. It will not become true. Trump will not be a fascist, he will not be a Nazi. But they will just continue on with this. They are hoping to just hijack the fear in people's minds at the very last here, the last moments of this campaign, hijack the fear in their minds to do what they can to push Kamala across the finish line. It's pathetic and it's gross, but this is what we are dealing with.
Speaker 1: Our sponsor is Birch Gold Group.
Speaker 2: You know, with the massive tax hikes proposed by the vice president, an almost forty percent top income tax rate, seven percent increase the corporate tax, capital gains on unrealized gains, capital gains tax rather on unrealized gains. Coma's proposing crazy additions to the debt, the deficit, and whatever she says doesn't really matter because she's going to just run the debt into the ground even more. It's going to be crazy. Now she might lose, you say, and I think she will lose. Okay, Well, then Donald Trump will be president. I think he's going to try to turn things around. But he's still got a thirty five trillion dollar dead that can't be fixed in one presidency. So you've got to take action now to defend your savings. And that's where Birch Gold comes in. They'll assist you in, for example, converting an existing IRA or four oh one K into an IRN gold the best news. You don't pay a penny out of pocket. Just text the word buck to ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight and get a free info kit on gold. No obligation, just information on fortifying your savings before things get really crazy with inflation the dollar. Who knows where it's all going? Text bucks Who ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight. A plus rating from the Better Business Bureau. Thousands of happy customers at Birch Gold Text my name Buck to ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've got a news story for you haven't heard probably until you listen to this. Kamala Harris's VP choice, Tim Walls had a secret fling with the daughter of top Chinese communist official during his teaching stint in China. Wow Daily Mail break In this story, Tim Walls had a secret flling with a daughter of a high ranking Communist official during his nineteen eighty nine teaching stint in China. Jenna Wang fifty nine claims the VP Hoppool showered over gifts and seduced her at his staff accommodation at Number one High School in fo Shan, Guangdong Province. The lovers could not risk holding hands or showing affection in public because Wang's dad was a high ranking figure in the Chinese Communist Party who would disown her for fraternizing with a Westerner. But their romance blossomed behind closed doors as they sip team, made love and listened to George Michael Hits, leading the twenty four year old Wang the dream about marriage and a new life in the United States. No proposal was forthcoming from the future Minnesota governor, however, and the shame of being treated quote like a prostitute eventually left Wang feeling angry and even suicidal. Very said, Tim was very passionate and romantic. The fact we couldn't kiss her touch in public made at all the more exciting.
Speaker 1: Deeply in love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, Tim Walls was getting frisky with the daughter of a top Chikom official when he was over there. Look, Tim Walls is a very left wing guy. I think that he has far more sympathy and and ideological compatibility with communism then he lets on. But by the way, I don't want to do this thing where it was going to freak out. But look the guy was. You know, he's basically doing like a study of broad teaching program and you know he thought a girl was cute. I mean, it's twenty twenty four. You know there are two adults in their twenties. They want to I don't know, I mean what it is. But what I think is more interesting, or more interesting to me at least, is that I think that Walls is somebody who views what kind of the kind of can that the Chinese Communist Party has, as what the goal would be for the Democrat Party in this country. I think he wants a one party state. I think anybody who has their neighbors set up a tip line during COVID to the police come in because they have too many you know, there are too many people gathering in a private home. That's the kind of communist snitch mentality that they certainly wanted in East Germany and in the Soviet Union.
Speaker 1: Right, this is.
Speaker 2: This is something that I think all lines up. I think Tim Walls in his Heart is a comedy, and that he had a fling with a top Communist.
Speaker 1: Party officials daughter.
Speaker 2: People are going to say this is Manchurian candidate stuff. Richard Condon's book The Manchurian Candidate, where they have they call it Pavlovian conditioning. Conditioning of captured US soldiers based on what the Chinese, the China coms actually did to capture North will capture Americans by North Korean forces in particular, during the Korean War, there was massive rainwashing and there were the quote turncoats. The turncoats were Americans who were captured during the Korean War and didn't want to go back. They wanted to stay over there. Eventually a lot of them realized that was a mistake. But and then there was a whole hey are you guys traders? Very it's not really talked about very much anymore, very contentious part of our history when it came to those prisoners of war in the Korean War who became these turncoat characters. Anyway, people are going to make a big deal out of this. I don't I don't know that it really you know, I know everyone's going to make the same joke, and I tell you what the joke is everyone's gonna make right now, They're all going to make jokes. But Fang Fang, who was the Chinese spy? I mean I was on a Tucker Carlson episode and Fang Fang was being referenced. I was a guest and the Chiron was the spy who shagged me.
Speaker 1: And this is true.
Speaker 2: The little words the bottom of the screen because of Eric Swalwell's affair with the Chinese spy when he was what was he in Congress at the time, I think, I'm people are gonna draw all kinds of crazy comparison. Tim Wallas is really a non factor in the selection.
Speaker 1: The guy's at Joe.
Speaker 3: He's a clown.
Speaker 2: But I do think that he has an authoritarian, collectivist view of government. And I also think that he's a I think that he's a moral coward, and I think that he's a guy who lies a lot because he's trying to cover up for a lot. But that he thought of, you know, a pretty pretty lady in China was pretty and that they you know, got after it a little bit before he was in government. Or had any access to. He didn't have any access to any secrets. He didn't have a clearance. People are gonna probably get mad at me for thinks I don't know what's it's interesting, but yeah, so you know what I mean, you know what I mean, maybe you're a single guy, you're over there.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's the what's the what's the big deal?
Speaker 2: But everyone's gonna take different approaches on this. But the problem for me is that Tim Walls is actually a comedy in his heart from everything that I've seen, so his fondness for the daughter of a senior Chinese Communist Party official is unsurprising. Next week, Americans will vote in one of the most consequent elections in our history. Are our sponsor IFCJ wants you to know that, no matter what happens, we Americans need to support Israel. This past year, not only have we seen the war rage on of the Holy Lamb, we've seen an alarming rise in anti Semitism. This is why I'm a proud partner of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. They've been building bridges between Christians and Jews for over forty years, and since that time, been on the ground helping the vulnerable and providing security for Jews in both Israel and Ukraine. Thank you for your support during this critical time. Your gift helps the Fellowship provide food, necessities and security to those most in need. Standing with Israel on the Jewish people has never meant so much. Go to support IFCJ dot org to learn more and to make a gift now that SUPPORTIFCJ dot org or call the give at eighty eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ. Washington Post, Oh man, they're having they're having a tough time over there. They're getting they're getting upset about some things at the Washington Post.
Speaker 1: And it's all because Bezos said that they.
Speaker 2: Couldn't endorse in this latest election, and they are upset. They're they're very bothered by this.
Speaker 3: In the editorial room. But I just think it's funny.
Speaker 2: First of all, over two hundred Wow, I didn't even know this till I'm look at this up. So I'm talking to you. Over two hundred thousand subscribers have canceled, they have fled the Washington Post after Bezos blocks Harris endorsement. That's a lot of their subs, eight percent of the paper's paid circulation of two point five million subscribers, which includes print as well. A number of cancelations continue to grow Monday afternoon. Wow, two hundred thousand people have canceled on them. I mean that the thing the Washington Post is that it's owned by it's the Bezos Post is owned by Bezos.
Speaker 1: So boycotts don't.
Speaker 2: Really work, doesn't he doesn't care, he doesn't need it to make money.
Speaker 1: So here's a theory.
Speaker 2: And and I would note that this is this is early in the game, but others have know this as well.
Speaker 1: Jeff Bezos. I'm just gonna be honest with you, guys. I know a little bit about this because I.
Speaker 2: Live in Miami and I have a lot of friends who are in the fitness performance world. Jeff Bezos, it's taking something. It's not just chicken breast, all right. I don't know, you know what I mean, It's not just working out in chicken breast.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't say what it is. A lot of people would say what it is. I'm not, you know, but he's taken. There's some stuff going on that's you know, giving him some, and you know, I think he's getting more conservative. I think what you see happening is with Jeff Bezos, and I think you've seen a little bit of this also.
Speaker 1: With who's the Mark Zuckerberg.
Speaker 2: You know that as they as they are growing in masculinity, they become left less left wing. And I'm not saying that Besis is a conservative, He's not. He still has many liberal thought. I'm sure he's very pro choice and there's a lot of stuff. But I think he realizes that the communists that run the Washington Post editorial page are insane and that it's no longer feasible to continue pretending that this is a news organization. It's a propaganda organization for Democrats. But the fact that they are so many of them are resigning or I don't know how many resign quite yet. A second two two's what I see two post commists.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, that's not so many.
Speaker 2: It's pretty funny, isn't it preposterous. He's just saying we're not we're not making the endorsement this time, and they all cry and they wind, they freak out about it. But I think that Bezos, if he continues on this pathway. Look, I think if you're a guy, if you're a guy who has ample testosterone and you like to spend time with your girlfriend or wife who looks good in a bikini, I think you are not a lib you know. I think the chances are overwhelming that you maybe you're a centrist, maybe you're center right, maybe you're center left, but I don't think you'd be a leftist really with that and also be a very successful business entrepreneur and everything else. I just think that with achievement and with testosterone as a guy, the likelihood of you being a left wing goes down. And Bezos, I know, he's been very liberal this whole life, and other's been a lot, a lot you can point to and say, oh, look at this, But he he does have to operate a very large business, one of the most important businesses in the world, most profitable, you know, biggest revenue businesses in the world. And I just don't think that he can tolerate the lunatic communists that are running around the Washington Post.
Speaker 1: I think that he has to draw a.
Speaker 2: Line in the sand, and he did, and at some point this is maybe we could call this the Elon effect, which is when the richest man in the world and the most entrepreneur I mean Bezels would be upset of this, but the most important entrepreneur in the world joins all in on the Trump side of things. I think that says something. And I think a lot of other people who are very prominent, very wealthy, and very like to think highly of themselves. See hold on a second, Elon they're saying, I mean, the Democrats are saying that Trump is a Nazi and actual literal Nazi crazy stuff. Uh And Elon Musk, the richest guy in the world, most powerful guy in uh, well, most powerful entrepreneur in the world. In some ways, I think you can say he is overall he's all on board for Trump.
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 2: And it's not possible to say that they used to have this archetype that they would push the Democrats Washington Post would push of the loser Trump voter. You know all it's it's poor, you know, white trash that you know, living trailers and don't have education. And this is what the this is what the belth Way elites think of Trump voters. It really is, and that's what they've always thought of Trump voters. It's amazing, isn't Trump is a billionaire, playboy, former president, you know, entrepreneur, mogul, and yet because he understands the needs of the working class, and particularly the white working class males in this country, they say all these horrible things about him. But they also have a disdain for the people that Trump speaks for, always the so called deplorables from the era of Hillary Clinton. Right, So it's it's harder and harder to make this case though, even to their own side, Democrats to say this to their own side about Trump, because what you really see is that more and more people who are incredibly high iq and successful and important and and are doing meaningful things or like you gotta be in for Trump over over Commo.
Speaker 3: This is absurd.
Speaker 1: So Bezos is still a Democrat. I have no illusions about that.
Speaker 2: But I just think, you know, as the guy's muscles get bigger and you know, as his he's got his you know, his hot girlfriend whatever, he's less inclined to be like I guess the patriarchy and all this other stuff, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's where I see.
Speaker 2: It's that's how I see this. I want to tell you where also I see the election going here in just a second in terms of some of the swing states. The latest data on that, we'll dive into it. But if you want to get better at shooting without spending money on AMO or time at the range, get yourself a mantis X system. Ninety four percent of shooters improve within twenty minutes of using the mantis X. Mannus x is an at home training system used with your own gun to dor.
Speaker 1: Dry fire practice.
Speaker 2: High tech but very easy to use gizmos gives you real time feedback on your shooting technique. Just attach it to your gun like a weapon light. Download the easy to use app file the instructions. Use it at home or at the range. Mantis X his military technology at an affordable price. Go to mantis x dot com.
Speaker 1: That's m A n.
Speaker 2: TX dot com. Now where is this election heading? I believe it Trump victory. I think fifty three Senate seats for the Republicans. Fifty three Senate seat majority is where I think we'll end up, and I think a narrow but slightly better than current majority in the House. That is how I see this election shaking out. And here's why. I mean, we could talk about all the day of the early vote everything else. But the truth is until the actual election day ballots come in, it doesn't matter. We don't know right until we know the answer, we don't actually have the answer, and we're gonna have to wait a week to figure this out. Everything about the Kamala Harris campaign is a lie, is fake, or is a misdirection. And I do believe that even though we're bombarded with this constant propaganda from whether it's on social media or in the big news networks and everything else, I do believe that one thing that the American public, by a majority, not everybody, but by a solid majority, can still see is when someone's just a big phony. And I think everything about this campaign that Kamala Harris is running is just it's just fake. And that's why it's not resonating. And this is why so many people are I believe in the swing state it's going to just say I got to cast my ballot for Trump. It is remarkable to me that we're not arguing over who's better at the things that we care about in this country anymore. In politics, I would like to think that largely the election would be about you have the Democrats of the Republicans. You have Trump, you have Kamalin. We want every we we want to have a low as low as possible tax situation with the most economic prosperity, the highest wages, the most domestic manufacturing, incredible innovation in our industries, all this, and that it's who's better at that. We want a secure border. We don't want illegals piling in millions and millions a year into this country, as we've seen under the Biden Harris administration, ten million illegals and the border's a total joke. Who's better at securing the border.
Speaker 3: But that's not what we have.
Speaker 2: Democrats don't want to They don't want to secure the border, and they don't want to do deportations. They don't want to make the people who are here illegally go back to their home country.
Speaker 1: Now, by the way, it's not oh.
Speaker 2: Let's lock them up. I'm not saying take away people's freedom who have come here illegally. The punishment fits the crime in this case, which is, look, you're not allowed to be here. You're going to go back to your home country. A lot of these own countries they come from are nice. They don't have giant welfare states like America, but they're nice places to be, you know.
Speaker 3: And honestly, it's like, at some level it's not our problem.
Speaker 2: The American people don't have to just be the souper case and the welfare ward for the rest of the world. We don't actually have to do that. But the Democrats don't view it the same way. The Democrats have a different view of things. And this is what I mean by and then you get things like climate change.
Speaker 1: I don't give I.
Speaker 2: Won't curse this podcast, but I don't give a you know what about climate It's a joke. It's absurd, it means, it means nothing, it means nothing. I don't care who's better at it because it doesn't matter. Yes it's happening, Yes climate has changed versu all. There's nothing we're gonna do about it that's going to mean anything. And it's not a big deal. But they're Democrats obsessed with it. Abortion. This is the saddest one of all. I sit around and my politics is about how do I keep people safe? How do we keep people prosperous, how do we keep people free? And Democrats overwhelmingly are obsessed with how do we kill babies in the womb for the convenience of hundreds of thousands of women a year. How do we how do we do that? And it's disgusting, it's it's just wrong. I mean, there's nothing else that I can say that will be more, I think on point than that. It is awful that this is such an obsession the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: Notice what they do.
Speaker 2: They don't even they talk about women's reproductive freedom, women's reproductive healthcare. They don't talk about abortion. They don't really use the word. Find me one other medical procedure. If I'm getting knee surgery, do I call it, you know, you know above the ankle, below the waist, care, under the under the auspices of an orthopedic surgeon. No, I just say I'm got a knee surgery, right. Or if I'm having a if I'm having a triple bypass, I say I'm having a triple bypass.
Speaker 1: I don't say, oh, I'm having cardiac care afforded to me by a trained physician.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: They they always euphemize the issue. I don't know if that's really a word, but it should be. They use euphemisms when talking about it. And that's because they don't want people to know what's really going on. And then they'll say, oh, what about rape or what about the situation? And we say, okay, hold on, but the laws aren't set up for the exceptions. The laws are set up for everybody. Meaning what are most what are the vast majority of abortions all about somebody's pregnant, doesn't want to be pregnant, goes into a plant parenthood or some other clinic, and they get and they abort the baby, and that's nine percent of it. But they talk about, oh, what about this one person who had a rare medical condition, And they do all this talking around the issue, and you say, well, we could maybe create I mean there is for example, a lot of Republicans say exceptions for certainly for life of the mother, but also rape and incest. And then Republicans even talk about a heartbeat bill. They say, look, when when there's a baby's heart there, we've got to protect that as life. And Democrats say no, they want to be able to do it unrestricted any time, for any reason. And you say, well, hold on a second. In what world is this is a baby at six months not a baby? Babies at six months can survive outside the woman, but it's a little tiny human. You put it in an you know, incubator for premature babies, and I think six months again, I think I think the earliest can I think some babies can even start to survive at like five months, but I have to check outside the womb. I mean, but it might even earlier than that. So don't yell at me. I'm just saying it's very early, Okay, far earlier than actual nine months, which is closer I think to ten months in a lot of cases of gestation. So you know, this is this is what we're facing here. We're not even arguing over who's better at the important stuff. We don't agree on what's important. And that's where there's a real separation.
Speaker 3: In the country.
Speaker 1: This is where I worry.
Speaker 2: About our future, because if we care about fundamentally different things, that begins to that that that creates divides that aren't just about you know, my guy, your guy. This election's like all that election cycle. It's we're becoming a different people. We're growing apart as a nation within the nation, and that worries me. And I see a lot of that. I see more of that with the Kamala campaign than I've ever seen before. And that's why, even if we win this election, there's still so much work that needs to be done and will always need to be done to keep this country functioning the way that it should and to keep us together as a people.
Speaker 1: I mean, the.
Speaker 2: Giving up of our sovereignty with the wide open southern border is a horrible thing to do to America, and I understand that it's rooted. And this is like a lot of things. Democrats use the kindness and the goodness of people, and the left uses the kindness and the goodness of people as a weapon against them. They did this with a trans thing for example. Just use the pronouns they want. And now it's three hundred pound guys, you know, can it can do the shot put with girls teams and like, what what do you mean? They're stronger. So there's a lot of that going on. So yeah, I have to say, we are seeing that there's a different core set of values in this country that is being expressed in this election, and I think it's it's only going to get worse. So even if Trump wins, which will be amazing, and I think he will win, we've got to address this. We've got to start to agree about what the Constitution means. We've got to agree about what fundamental freedoms we're trying to preserve. Because this, to me, it's different than it was in the eighties and nineties. I mean, I was very young in the eighties, but I remember the nineties well enough to know that the kinds of arguments we're having now are about fundamental issues and differences of a difference is not just of opinion, but of foundational philosophy. And Kamala Harris and Donald Trump represent parties that see the world very differently and want very different things in this world, and that's not sustainable. So something we have to keep an eye on here, and that I think this election will continue to highlight. Look, is it possible to have a premium handgun retail for less than five hundred dollars? Well, our sponsor bar Greek Arsenal certainly think so. The Barckreek Arsenal Grizzly, for example, comes with upgrades like an R M R optic cut, improved grip texture, and metal sites like I'm pretty pretty good, pretty tight out there on the range with my Grizzly nine millimeters what I fire the Grizzly. That's my version of the Grizzly. You can get a compact too. I've got the full size. But it's a great handgun. And Barack Greek Arsenal has phenomenal rifles, pistols, upper receivers, lower receivers. If you're a gun guy or gal, go to Barkreek Garsenal dot com. You'd be like a Kidney candy store. They've got so much great stuff. And the more you see yourself like I have out of the range, the quality, the craftsmanship, the accuracy of their firearms, Barckreek Garsenal is going to be for you. The Grizzly retails for two hundred ninety five dollars right now in barkrekgarsenal dot com. That's less than three hundred dollars for an accurate, affordable handgun. Don't wait to experience your new favorite handgun. Go to Barcreekcarsenal dot com. That's Barcreekcarsenal dot com. All right, t more coming tomorrow. Shield tip