Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdict with center Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you, Senator, it is a clown show, this court case in New York City. Yet you have a judge that has made it very clear to Donald Trump, I will put you in jail. I don't care that you're a former president or is he put it maybe the next president of the United States of America.
Speaker 3: Well, I got to say, Ben, what you're saying I think is profoundly unfair to clowns. What we're saying in New York is ridiculous. It is a partisan Democrat judge who is threatening to put Donald Trump in jail. We're going to break down what that looks like, what the threat is, and what the consequences would be if that actually happened. We're also going to talk about what has happened on the border. It keeps getting worse and worse and worse. The latest breaking news is yet another illegal immigrant, in this instance from Guatemala, has committed yet another crime. He's been arrested in Florida over the alleged kidnapping and sexual assault of a minor under the age of thirteen. This is another illegal immigrant. Biden's release this is happening week after week after week.
Speaker 2: I got a really nice note from one of you, and it said, Ben, I kept hearing you talk about Blackout coffee, and then you said you're going to save me money to try it twenty percent off, so I ordered. I have to tell you everything you said is spot on. It is the best cup of coffee I've ever had. Now that's from a listener who tried it. I drink Blackout coffee every morning. I start my morning before seven o'clock. I'm on the radio at seven am. I can't sound tired, I can't have a voice. It's not awake. And that is why I start my day off with a great cup of coffee. Now, what I hate are all the coffee companies that have these liberal, woke, crazy agendas. You know the ones I'm talking about right now. And that is why I want you to try Blackout coffee. This is not an average cup of coffee. This is a premium cup of coffee by a company that is one hundred percent committed conservative values. From the sourcing of the beans to the roasting process, customer support, and shipping. They embody true American values and they accept no compromise on taste or quality. Now, one of the things I also want you to check out is there instnt coffee during the day. There's a lot of days I've got to do a quick radio show or something and I need a simple, fast cup of coffee. And their insignt coffee is phenomenal. So go to Blackoutcoffee dot com slash vertict. That's blackout Coffee dot com, slash vertict and use the cubon code verdict. You're gonna get twenty percent off your first order. Be awake, not woke. Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict that's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash vertict, use the promo code vertict twenty percent off your first order, and you'll think me every day when you wake up. All right, Senta, Let's get to the overview of this trial in New York City. This was a trial that we need to remind people. The federal government refused to prosecute you. Then had Alvin Bragg, who was a guy that said vote for me, I'll go after try and has raised literally one hundred thousands of dollars off of prosecuting Trump. And then we find out even more that the entire team around this trial representing the state and Alvin Bragg are primo lawyers that took massive emotions to come down and work on this specific case to get Donald Trump. And that's just the beginning of where we are.
Speaker 3: Well, as you said, this entire thing is a clown show, and as I said, that's not fair to clowns. But we are seeing a disgraceful display in New York. This is the second trial in a row brought by partisan Democrat prosecutors who hate Donald Trump, who are ambitious, who campaigned promising to go after Donald Trump, and we're bringing wildly unfair partisan cases against Trump because it is in their political interest. The law doesn't matter in this case. We saw this week testimony from Stormy Daniels. It was scintillating. It was all desired to say sex, sex, sex.
Speaker 4: I mean that was enough to scream.
Speaker 3: And you know what, if you are a left wing partisan, this is like, this is cracked to you.
Speaker 4: This is just.
Speaker 3: Dragging Trump through the gutter. And mind you, this is all intended to be a distraction. Understand why this is happening. This is not happening because a politician has a sex scandal. Again, that is not the first time that has occurred. This is happening because Democrats are terrified that the American people are going to vote for Donald Trump in November, and they are trying to interfere with the election. They're trying to stop the election. They're trying to do everything they can to stop Trump from being re elected. And they don't want the voters focused on what actually matters to most voters. Most voters when they go in and vote, what they're thinking about is how does this affect my life, How does this affect my family, How does this affect my kids? And if those are the questions you asking, you're going to vote for Trump. Look under Biden, everything Biden's touched has gone to crap. It's been a train wreck. The policy agenda has been terrible. We've seen inflation out of control, crime out of control, the border out of control. We've seen relentless partisans, an attack on our constitutional rights, an attack on free speech, on religious liberty, on the Second Amendment. And that's not to mention the utter chaos and disaster. Foreign policy of national security is whether it's the Afghanistan debacle or Ukraine or the horrors unfolding in Israel. Everything Joe Biden has touched has gone to crap. So if you're a partisan Democrat, you don't want to talk about Biden's record, Nope, can't defend that. What do you want to do? You want to try to smear Trump? And I got to say what happened this week? Listen, this judge, by all appearances, this judge is a hardcore partisan Democrat, just like Alvin Bragg, the George Soros prosecutor. So he is now held Donald Trump in contempt twice, he's imposed a gag order that said Trump can't talk about anything.
Speaker 4: Twice.
Speaker 3: Trump has well, he is the Republican nominee to be president, he's running for president. He's going to talk about the political persecution going on against him. Well, he violated this order and he's received ten thousand dollars worth of fines since the trial began, one thousand dollars for each violation, and the judge is imposing one after the other after the other. And on Monday, here's what the judge said, quote. It appears that the one thousand dollars fines are not serving as a deterrent. Going forward, this court will have to consider a jail sanction. I've got to say it is extraordinary. Trump sent out a fundraising email on Monday that said, quote, the liberal judge in New York just threatened to throw me in jail. All caps and read lettering and throw me in jail. They want me in handcuffs. And the email, of course sought fundraising. But I'll say Trump is saying he will stand up, he will go to jail in order to defend the First Amendment. He said, quote, I'll do that sacrifice. The circus keeps getting crazier and crazier.
Speaker 2: The fantasy of the left, and this has really been i think since twenty sixteen when they went after the first impeachment in Russian collusion and the deep state, then turn and then the going after people around Trump to try to squeeze him with General Flynn and other And that's just a few of the highlights. But we also know, like for example, the FBI, they knew that the Steele dossier was user generated, they classified as user generated. They knew that Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC Democrat National Committee paid for that dossier. They knew that it was made out of thin air. And yet the Democratic Party still weaponize it to try to get rid and overthrow the will of the people. That was the very beginning. But even since then, there's been an obsession with this idea of putting Donald Trump in prison. There has been an obsession with him going to jail, and every time they keep coming after him, it seems to come back to that idea. This is now a reality that he could in fact go to jail. And if he does, would this be the most egregious act of election interference that the United States of America has ever seen. Because he's the front runner and we're within six months of election day.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it's already that it has already crossed that barrier. And I understand the left, their brains have melted down. They hate Trump so much that no norms matter, no standards matter, the rule of law doesn't matter. They want Look, you're seeing leftists fantasizing about murdering Donald Trump. That that's how extreme they are. And and and you know, I'm going to say something that may seem extremely in to back it up, not a single elected Democrat in Washington gives a damn about the rule of law. Now as I say that the sort of middle of the road. Reasonable person immediately kind of recoils and says, well, boy, that seems extreme. Surely there's a Democrat who cares about the rule of law. Let me suggest a test. If you cared about the rule of law, you would speak out against this horrific political persecution that is occurring directed at Donald Trump. Now, listen, you don't have to love Trump. You don't have to vote for Trump. If you're a Democrat, I get that you wouldn't vote for Trump. You'll jump on board with with Biden. That's okay, that's your team. But we're not talking about who you, as standard Democrat, senator or House member, is going to vote for. We're talking about basic standards. Do you think it is right to abuse the justice system to have partisan prosecutors run and campaign saying I'm going to be elected so I can prosecute Donald Trump? Do you think it's right for the results of those prosecutions and over two hundred years we've never prosecuted a former president. We now have four pending indictments plus a ridiculous civil suit seeking a half billion dollars from Donald Trump, all at the same time. This is the absolute abuse of power. And I don't know a single Democrat in the Senate, not one. They're fifty one of them. Ben, I cannot tell you one of my colleagues who stood up and said, hey, this is going too far. And you know what, you now have this judge literally saying threatening, We're going to put Donald Trump in handcuffs and send them to prison. And by the way, it's May. There's an election in November where he might be just about ready to go back to the oval office.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's very interesting to watch how the media. The media got us to this point that we are right now. They're the ones that have taken these stories and weaponized them and give cover to these attacks and these ridiculous indictments of Donald Trump. But what's also interesting now is just how scumbaggery is the best way I can describe it with words I'm allowed to use here the media is even while they're covering this moment.
Speaker 3: But by the way, Bennett, it is a podcast. You're allowed to use this any word. But I will say it's a family friendly podcast. So even though the SCC will not block you, I might have Rump disapprovingly if you drop some profanities that's true.
Speaker 2: So see, this is why I'm this is why I'm keeping it PG. You look at and see it in and it's like their bipolar gosh Diggley Dunnik.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: It's like their bipolar while they're covering this. So there's this obsession with them to put Trump in jail. But then they say, well, we're gonna make fun of Trump and say Trump couldn't handle jail because he doesn't even like being in a hotel. But then we're gonna say, if the judge does this, it could have repercussions for reelection, maybe in a negative way against Democrats. And they did all this while live on TV listen.
Speaker 3: Violation to the gag order since then, and my senses he probably won't.
Speaker 5: I just want to read more of what the judge actually said to Trump today. He said, mister Trump, it's important to understand the last thing I want to do is put you in jail. You're the former president of the United States and possibly the next president as well. There are many reasons why incarceration is truly a last resort. For me to take that step would be disruptive and to these proceedings which I imagine you want to end as quickly as possible, just politically, Caitlin.
Speaker 1: What would this mean?
Speaker 6: I mean, the argument is that Trump would relish it in the sense that he would be able to argue what he's been arguing every day outside that courtroom, that he is being politically persecuted here, that he can't use his First Amendment right, he can't speak freely, that this is protected political speech. The idea that Donald Trump actually would want to go to.
Speaker 7: Jail is ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Anyone who knows him knows that he doesn't even like to stay in a hotel when he goes on foreign trips. When he went as president, it was a whole thing to actually get him to stay over night in places. So this idea that he actually does want to do this for the optics perspective, I mean, when you speak to his closest advisors and allies, they'll say that's completely far fetched. Now do they think it would work to their advantage? Maybe politically, but I do think Donald Trump heating This is something that you never see Donald Trump do, which is actually watching his words, and he keeps acknowledging that every time he goes into that courtroom, even if he is lying about what the gag order actually says he can and cannot do, he is being careful. And he did the same thing after the Egen Carol verdicts came out where he was found to have defamed her and it was going to cost him a lot of money. He changed the way that he would speak publicly about.
Speaker 8: Her until until he to fame Drick with you in your in your town hall, and then she ended up bringing him back to court over that incident.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love that there.
Speaker 2: Even on TV when they're trying to make a point, the other host on there's like, well, except he didn't do what you just said, because he went back to court for doing the exact opposite of what Caitlyn Collins just said. And then she's like, alwa, he's a wish Oh. He couldn't handle jail, always be afraid of it. He can't even handle a hotel room. I mean, this is the insanity of the media. Why anyone watches these people is beyond me at this point.
Speaker 3: Well, CNN hates Donald Trump. It suffuses throughout their entire fake news media organization.
Speaker 4: They hate him. They hate him, they hate him.
Speaker 3: Every moment of news coverage they have is designed to attack him. But I'm gonna make two observations. Number One, I do not believe Donald Trump will spend a single day in jail.
Speaker 4: I do not believe.
Speaker 3: I think Number one, the judge, I'm not convinced that he has the guts to do it. I think he recognizes it's a big damn deal. As was quoted, he's the former president of the United States. He may well be the next president of the United States. I don't think this New York trial judge wants to send the president to jail, even as he's a partisan. I think he recognizes, Wow, that's a big step. Secondly, if he did, I think he would end up having the order to go to jail overturn on appeal. I think the appellate judges would be very, very nervous to send him to jail. So my prediction right now, Donald Trump will not serve a day in jail. And I'm going to make a second prediction.
Speaker 4: Wrong.
Speaker 3: If Donald Trump serves a day in jail, he'll be re elected as president in November. It would be a moment that would move the polls. And by the way, I'll say a year ago more than a year ago, when the first indictments were coming down against Trump, I said on this podcast to our terrific listeners who listened to Verdict regularly, I said, if Donald Trump is indicted, it will be worth ten points in the polls. Now, at the time that was viewed as kind of a wacky proposition. I can tell you within less than a week of the first indictment, Trump rose ten points in the polls. That's exactly right. I'm telling you right now, if these partisan left wing Democrats put him in jail for even a day, Trump will win in November. It will cost the Democrats.
Speaker 1: The White House.
Speaker 2: Well there's also, by the way, and this is, as we mentioned earlier, their fantasy since twenty sixteen, to put him in jail.
Speaker 1: They may be agreeing with you.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the left and specifically the media that okay, maybe we don't want to put him in jail, and maybe that won't happen. They've moved on to a new fantasy. By the way, Senator Jensaki on MSNBC saying this.
Speaker 7: I think many of them want to be close to power. They also assume or have this thought in their mind that maybe Donald Trump will go away. Maybe he'll go to jail. Maybe he will die. Not to be too morbid, but maybe. I mean, he's not a young man.
Speaker 2: So now we moved on to dying, like, well, if the jail thing doesn't work, well, maybe he'll just die.
Speaker 3: So, Ben, can I ask you a question? Sure, is Joe Biden a young man?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, of course he is.
Speaker 2: Remember he can run circles around Jensaki, the former White House President tery who you just heard speaking there, right, It's hard to keep up with him.
Speaker 3: They said, Look, there are fantasies on the left. I'm reminded of, like like when Trump was president, you had Bob Maller investigating him. Do you remember who's satur Night Live had playing Bob Maller.
Speaker 1: Who was it?
Speaker 4: Robert de Niro?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's right, And they had to zero playing Muller. And there's one episode on SNL and I grew up watching SNL. I've literally watched SNL for more than forty years, going back to the nineteen seventies when I was a little kid. But they have de Niro playing Bob Muller and they have a point where they're they're asking him. They say, hey, hey, are you going to get Trump or you're getting get Trump. And his whole message was I got him, trust me, I got him. He's going down. And this is what is called left wing porn. This is their fantasy Trump going to jail. They hate him, and never mind rule of law, never mind if he's guilty of anything. This is just I hate my opponent and we must destroy him, and let's put him in jail. And and that is that abuse of power is one of the many reasons why I think we're going to see a great election in November, because people don't want power abuse. And by the way, to all the hypocritical leftists who say, oh, if Trump is in power, he's going to set up concentration camp. He's going to prosecute all the liberals. He didn't do that before. Did you see any concentration camps? He was president for four years. He didn't use this power War three.
Speaker 2: Don't forget that you shouldn't be trusted with the nuclear codes. And yet he started no wars.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, who's the one who started I don't know about World War three, but who's the one who started the war in Ukraine? Who's the one that that withdrew from Afghanistan and caused a disaster. Who's the one that caused the horrific war in Israel?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was that with Joe Biden. Joe Biden, Joe.
Speaker 3: Biden, yep, and and and so all of their talking points run into real trouble when they're confronted by facts and reality.
Speaker 2: Final question on this, Uh, how does the left figure out how to to deal with the political fallout if Donald Trump survives all of this? Because on the view today, I know you're a loyal watcher. Uh, the view, they said they need to send a point, and a point must be proven that Donald Trump go to jail so that no one's above the law.
Speaker 8: I'm sort of about whether or not he should be held in contempt and put in He's already been held in contempt, but put in jail for it. But I do think that seventy one percent of Americans have said that he should be put in jail if he is convicted. The other thing, I will say, we all saw many of us are old enough to have seen the oj case. I remember how Judge Edo lost complete control of the courtroom, and I think that had a lot to do with the win. You cannot let Donald Trump be a runaway train in that courtroom. No, it's not his courtroom, it's judge's courtroom. And so I think that make a point, to prove a point.
Speaker 1: Put him in a clink, why not, And listen to the audience. I mean, listen to the audience. Oh yeah, let's put him in the clink.
Speaker 4: Are they going?
Speaker 2: Who I guess, yeah, let's whoop be up there. She's excited about this idea.
Speaker 3: I mean, it really is. This is fantasy that this is they hate. And by the way, let's be clear. They don't just want to put Donald Trump in jail. They want to put you in jail. Ben They want to put me in jail. They want to put half of America, the deplorables, they want to put all of us in jail. That is their fantasy. These are people who believe. And let's let's be clear. Let me ask you a question. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: Do you want to put Joe Biden in jail?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Do you want to put Hillary Clinton in jail?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Do you want to put Chuck Schumer in jail?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I'd like to anybody in jail because they're a Democrat. I only want people to go to jail that have actually broken the wall.
Speaker 3: I'd like to get him the hell out of office. I'd like to get them out office. They're doing real damage. But there is a vindictiveness, there's a self righteousness on the left that they say, if I don't like you, I want to put you in jail. And by the way, you look at the fantasies where you have Democrats saying and for Trump will take away your Secret Service protection, so that way you just get murdered by jail gangs. Well, who isn't that great? Will kill you like that? Is deranged?
Speaker 2: Yeah, jen Zaki, maybe I'll die, maybe that, and maybe that'll happen. Maybe I'll die and then we'll be done with them. I also go back to it. We played a montage on the show Gosh, it was probably a year ago now, Senator, and it was a montage of the media saying that we needed to send all Trump supporters to camps to deprogram them.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: And when we played it, it was like, this is real, folks, this is what they believe about you. They want to send you to it basically camps to deprogram you from being a conservative that supported Trump.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm reminded about a story that I tell in my latest book, Unwoke Ow to Defeat Culture Marxism in America, And the last chapter in the book concerns China, and I opened the chapter by talking about sitting down with the Chinese ambassador to the United States, and then this was a really creepy meeting. I don't regularly meet with Chinese government officials. I despise communists. The Chinese ambassador, who later became the Chinese f Or Minister, asked to meet with me, and I wrestled with what to do, and I decided, Okay, I'm going to take the meeting.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you when I took the meeting, I did not take it in my office because, frankly, I didn't trust allowing him in my office. I didn't know if he'd bring in listening equipment. I just I don't trust the Chinese. Chinese people are great, I don't trust the Chinese government that are communists and their murderers and their liars and their abusive So instead I took the meeting in a room in a Senate building that was far away from my office, and I sat there and the Chinese ambassador. I think he was expecting me to be apologetic. He read all sorts of negative comments I'd made about China, and he was expecting me to apologize. And I said, well, the reason I said you're lying, murderous, torturing, evil bastards is because you're lying murderous, torturous, evil bastards. And I'll stop saying that. When you stop lying, you start stop murdering, you stop torturing, and you stop being evil. And he truly didn't know what to say. But the reason I draw that analogy is I called him out for genocide. Over one million weeks are in concentration camps in China right now, and I called him out on it, and he said, no, no, no, you are mistaken. Those are not concentration camps. You see, these people refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of the Chinese Communist government. So they're obviously mentally ill. So we have put them in facilities to give them treatment to help correct their mental illness. And I got to say, Ben, the creepiest thing is he's relaying this was the absolute calm with which he described this, It was, you know, there are fairly few moments in my time in public office that I felt like, really the presence of evil. And Hannah Ran wrote about the banality of evil, about about how Nazis they weren't all just comic book villains like you know the joker in Batman, that that many of them were ordinary people. They were people who were bakers or shoemakers, or plumbers or electricians, people who were regular people who became horrible mass murderers and torturers. And what was so eerie about it was the utter calm because of his political indoctrination in which he said, if you disagree with the government, you are obviously mentally ill, and we are going to put you in a camp to treat you to cure you of that illness. I gotta say that same approach is the approach of the leftists. And so what do they do. They accuse conservatives of wanting to put them in camps, which is an utter lie. There's no one on the conservative side because the that is not something you hear conservatives say, but it is something that left us talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great point there.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you about a organization that is doing amazing work and we need your help.
Speaker 1: It is an organization called Preborn.
Speaker 2: I want you to just take a moment and I want you to place your hand over your heart. You can feel your heart beating. That's your heartbeat telling you that literally you're alive. Well, it's the same for a preborn baby. Their heart begins to form a conception and it just three weeks, it is already beating. Five weeks, a baby's heartbeat can be heard on ultrasound. And that's why we partnered with Preborn, because we need to help these precious babies. For every day, Preborn's networks of clinics, they rescue two hundred babies from abortion. When a mother with an unplanned pregnancy meets her baby on ultrasound and here's their heartbeat. It's really a divine and care and it doubles a baby's chance at life. By six weeks, eyes are forming. By ten weeks, a baby is able to suck his or her own thumb. And this is where you come in. For just twenty eight dollars, you can be the difference between the life or death of a child. All gifts to Preborn or text seductible as well. You can donate and it's easy. All you have to do is just dial pound two fifty. Okay, pound two fifty and say the keyword baby. That's pound two fifty. Say the keyword baby. Or you can also donate online at preborn dot com slash verdict. That's preborn dot com slash verdict. Make a difference and help save the life of an unborn child. Today, the Left, they work hard every day to promote abortion. It's time that we promote life and stand up to them. Pound two fifty on your phone and say the keyword baby, or go to preborn dot com slash verdict. Senator, I want to talk about what's also happening at the border. The President of the United States of America has come out and it's pretty clear we now know what his reelection campaign slogan I guess for the onslaught of illegal immigrants coming into this country is going to be.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: We need to start handing out amnesty somehow. That's going to fix the problems in this country, and it's something that we can all be proud of if we give amnesty. Here is the President of the United States of America, in his own words.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 9: When people say why dreamers, can you imagine a kid two years old, Sam, Mom, don't take it because real ground is against the law. Give me a break. These have been model citizens. Congress has to act, and the right thing to do is to keep pushing forward until we get it done. Get it done.
Speaker 2: So there's this famous line, get it done. So he is doubling down. Now not only we have a wide open borders, we have countless millions of illegal immigrants coming in. But he refuses to admit the carnage is taking place in the southern border. And now it's pushing for amnesty part one, which would be all of these, as he describes him, dreamers, and then the next part would be well, more illegal immigrants, and then part three would be even more illegal immigrants. This is what he's doing for this election.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, Biden's making clear that Joe Biden and the Democrats they stand with illegal immigrants. And given the choice between illegal immigrants and American citizens, they're with the illegals. Given the choice between criminals and law abiding citizens, there with criminals. And that is a consistent theme. It's why eleven million people across into this country illegally, because they look at those eleven million illegal immigrants and they say, hey, those are future Democrat voters. We stay in power if we let them in, and they turn a blind eye to the people who are suffering and dying. You know who Joe Biden didn't talk about this week? Who was that he didn't talk about Marvin Perez Lopez. Now, who is Marvin Perez Lopez. Well, he was arrested the last couple of days. He is an immigrant from Guatemala. He was arrested over the weekend for kidnapping a minor under the age of thirteen and sexual assault. That's courting the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. Marvin Perez Lopez was in the country illegally. Was arrested on May fourth. Perez Lopez reportedly left Guatemala in early January, crossed through Mexico, and what did he do. He turned himself into the border Patrol. But of course, Joe Biden, being a Democrat, he turned around, he let him go. Do you know when Perez Lopez was given a court date, I'm.
Speaker 2: Afraid that you're gonna say years from the moment they let him go.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty seven, There you go, twenty twenty seven. He was released, he went to Florida, and then he turned around and he's now been charged with kidnapping a miner under the age of th thirteen and sexual assault. Now we're not going to say the miner's name, but we are going to point out, week after week after week, every single week, there's another violent crime committed by an illegal immigrant Joe Biden releases. And what is he is he talking about?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 3: Does he care about this child who was kidnapped and sexually assaulted? The answer has to be known.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: Look, when I say that, Ben, some people might say, gosh, that's harsh. What do you mean he doesn't care about a child kidnapped and assaulted. If he cared, he would stop releasing illegal immigrants. You can't keep doing it when you see, Hey, when I do this, children get kidnapped and raped. Maybe I should stop doing this. That that's actually what someone who cared about the crime and wanted to prevent the next child from being kidnapped and raped would do. Joe Biden, And by the way, every single Democrat in Congress, without accept every single senator, every single House member, they don't care either. Why do I know they don't care, because if they cared they'd be willing to stand up to Biden and say enough is enough, stop releasing violent, criminal illegal aliens. And in the Senate, every single time I forced a vote, and I've done it over and over and over again, every Democrat, all of them vote in favor of releasing illegal immigrants, even if they're committing crimes against children in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, there's you know, the old saying, you know, see no evil here, no evil, right, and then you can insulate yourself. The Democrats, though, have heard enough to know just how bad it is the border, and now every state's a border state, and seeing how bad it is with what's happening, whether it's in New York City, whether it's in Denver, Colorado. I mean it's widespread, the chaos and the anarchy and the destruction and the abuse of children, the sexual abuse, the human trafficking, the drugs, the fetanol.
Speaker 1: Is there any of your.
Speaker 2: Colleagues that truly still don't know or is this just a if we don't talk about then we don't have to admit what we already know.
Speaker 3: Look, it's hypocrisy, I'll tell you tonight. I was in a classified briefing in the Senate. I was a classified briefing talking about all sorts of things, including the threats of terrorism in the United States, and there was a Democrat senator who at some point was sharing that, based on the briefings he'd received, there's an enormous risk of terrorism. He's deeply worried, and we do much more to prevent it. And I remember sitting there and thinking, Gosh, what you're saying sounds very reasonable. Why do you keep voting in favor of releasing eleven million legal immigrants, Like, at some point, you can't claim I'm worried about the threat of a terrorist attack when you have nearly two million gtaways, when you have a Ran calling for global jahad against America, when they have Hesbelon Hamas calling for global jihad, and the Biden administration letting them go. And he was What was interesting is sitting in this classified briefing, this Democrat senator sounded emphatic, he sounded believable. I'm like, Wow, he's really worried about a terrorist attack. But you know what, just a couple of weeks ago, we had a vote on the impeachment of Alejandro Majorcis, who has let eleven million illeg immigrants grit Go, and this Democrat, along with every single other Democrat, voted to throw the case out to hear no evidence. They didn't care about the risk of terrorism. That's the simple reality.
Speaker 2: One other thing, and you talk about hypocrisy, which does make me laugh. The Democratic Convention is going to be held in Chicago, and we're now hearing that ahead of the Democratic Convention, they are going to clear out the area of illegal immigrants. Take a listen to this from local NBC News in Chicago.
Speaker 11: Strong reaction tonight from residents after learning Mayor Brandon Johnson is considering plans to open a new temporary migrant shelter in their South Side neighborhood, and he.
Speaker 1: Don't know where to put him. Why would you put him in our neighborhood? Well, why don't we go by your house?
Speaker 2: All of that money that he's given them, we've been begging for yous.
Speaker 10: We've lived our whole life. We have a lot of bad things that happen here already. We do not need this, We just do not.
Speaker 11: Located just blocks away from Guaranteed Right Field, the proposed building near Canal and Pershing is in the city's eleventh ward.
Speaker 1: Look it works, Yeah, it's hit in the back. Why is that a good location? We have no amenities here as it is.
Speaker 11: Alder Woman Nicole issued this letter to constituents yesterday, saying she was notified earlier this week and met with the mayor on Thursday. She says the city wants to move migrants staying at the Standard Club near the Dirts and Federal Building to her ward before the Democratic National Convention.
Speaker 10: This is just insane. It doesn't make sense. Keep them downtown, keep them I don't know, I mean, this is not our problem.
Speaker 11: The alder Woman made it clear she is against the proposed plan, citing safety and location concerns and lack of justification for the move. She says, quote, as our city grapples with this unprecedented influx of migrants, it is crucial that we handle the migrant crisis safely, responsibly, and with full transparency. The well being of our communities must be the top priority.
Speaker 9: All we want to do is hal's our veterans and they're getting kicked at aside for the people who didn't do.
Speaker 1: Anything for this country. Yet those Mountain women honorably served, they should be coming first.
Speaker 2: I love the last guy there talking about our veterans. But you go back to why they're doing this center read behind the lines here. This is because the residents are downtown and the area where the DNC is going to be.
Speaker 1: They're saying, Hey, we got to clean this up.
Speaker 2: It's got to be nice and friendly and look good for the Democratic National Convention. We got to move them out of this area, all right, throw them out there in this other part of the city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, that's exactly, And I thought they were most revealing comment and that montage you played was the Alderman saying, this is not our problem. Now she's a Democrat. All of those elected officials are Democrats. They keep voting for Democrats. They vote for a wild left wing Democrat mayor, they vote for a wild left wing Democrat governor, they vote for a wild left wing Democrat senator, they vote for a wild left wing Democrat president. Every one of those supports an invasion of this country of illegal immigrants. And they say, well, this is not our problem. Send them to Texas, send them to Florida, send them to anywhere other than our state. But we want them to keep coming in because you know what, We want them to show up in Texas and Florida and we want them to vote Democrats so we can be in power. But we don't actually want to deal with this invasion. The hypocrisy is massive and if you want to change this, we need to have some real accountability. If they want open borders, we ought to send every single one of them to these blue jurisdictions until they realize eleven million people, this is not right. They're doing it to Texas, they're doing it to Florida, and by the way, they're doing it to every other state in the Union. But they're trying to be utter hypocrites and say, don't do it to our own community.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great point. Don't forget.
Speaker 2: We did a show Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Please share this podcast wherever you are on social media as well, so that others can hear what we're exposing here each and every day and on those in between days. Grab my podcast, the Ben Ferguson Podcasts and I'll keep you up todate in on the latest break is Grab that as well. Always It's free, so download Verdict, hit subscribe, auto download, grab my show and the center.
Speaker 1: I will see you back here. On Friday morning,