Speaker 1: Well, will come.
Speaker 2: To your city, want to play our get salas and sing you a con.
Speaker 1: Will all be desired And if you want a little bang in your yuni.
Speaker 3: I come along.
Speaker 4: Starting on day one, we'll implement the rapid sures of both reforms to restore our nation to full prosperity. We're gonna go full prosperity.
Speaker 5: Kamala Harris, She'll always serve this country of purpose and integrity, and she always will.
Speaker 1: And you're not going anywhere, kid, because.
Speaker 5: We're not gonna let you go.
Speaker 1: And I ask you to remember the.
Speaker 6: Context in which you exist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did that. Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 3: Will come.
Speaker 1: To you, don't play gets talas and sang you a concount.
Speaker 5: The New Sean Hannity Show, Morvy him the scenes, information on freaking news, and more bold inspired solutions for America for.
Speaker 2: Our final news roundup and information overload. Hey everyone, welcome back to The Sean Hannity Show. This is Sarah Carter filling in for my good friend Sean Hannity, and I have another very good friend coming on the show. It's Lewis Elizondo. Lou Elizondo. As you know, many of you may have seen him. He has testified before Congress on the unidentified aerial phenomena that is happening over our skies and the history of that happening over our skies going all the way back to the nineteen forties and before.
Speaker 1: Folks, this is a big deal.
Speaker 2: He was head of the Pentagon's A tip program, and he is an integral part of the disclosure process that is happening in the United States. That means talking about what is happening in our skies and not feeling ashamed to talk about things we do not understand, but instead studying them an investigating them, not poo pooing them. Right like we've seen in the news in the past. We have an issue though happening. Of course, everybody's been watching the news. Hundreds of drones, thousands actually swarming over you know, New Jersey. We've seen them coming off of the coast. People have seen them.
Speaker 1: All over Jersey.
Speaker 2: I was concerned even flying into LaGuardia because I was like, what is going on here? And I know the President was concerned about this as well. We have a couple of clips we want to play for you. I want to go to cut five. First, if we could go ahead, Ethan and play that, Thanks Jena Rider.
Speaker 7: So back to the drones. Can you I don't equivocally say that none of the drones that are being spotted are DoD assets or something that's being tested within the Defense Department. Are all of these either civilian or otherwise, but just not Department of Defense drums talking.
Speaker 6: About the drones in New Jersey up and down the Yes, they are not dood assets.
Speaker 3: One of them are.
Speaker 6: To my knowledge, none of them are.
Speaker 7: Okay, And are there any sort of experimental programs going on or maybe you know, drunes are being tested it.
Speaker 6: To my knowledge? Note, Okay, is it possible that some of those drones could be up to malign activity. It's entirely possible, but the vast majority that is not, you know the case, and in the case of drones flying near over US military installations, that in and of itself, just given the volume of drone flights we see on a given day, is not something that's new. We take all of those seriously.
Speaker 2: You know, this is very serious. We don't know what is in our skies. We know that we have people that are investigating this. We want our pilots our military and our senior officials to feel comfortable reporting this. And I got to tell you, I was so disappointed when I heard John Kirby about this and trying to gaslight the American public and other people in the Pentagon as well, trying to gaslight the American public. Thank god we have this General Pat Rder talking about this. But I'm very concerned.
Speaker 1: We do not know.
Speaker 2: We do not know what is going on because our government is keeping us in the dark. And President Trump made that very very clear. Lou, thank you so much for being on the show, my friend. It's great to have you here.
Speaker 3: Sarah. It is always my honor and privilege to be with you in your wonderful audience.
Speaker 1: Matt, I got to tell you, Lou, you're the expert.
Speaker 2: You're the expert. You were head of the A Tip program. You probably know more than you can divulge. You testified before Congress. Tell me what your assessment is on these UAPs.
Speaker 3: Well, Look, the drone issue is real and it's serious. And despite even the state of New Jersey imposing a moratorium in all drone flights until about mid January, as of this morning, there's still drones that are flying around the White House's assertion that all these are legal aircraft, either hobbyists or you know, commercial aircraft or privately owned aircraft, and even law enforcement aircraft. It just doesn't hold water. And the problem is is that it's really eroding any faith and confidence we have in our administration. And this is a problem because they've already said, for the record, Sarah, that these are not foreign adversarial technologies. They've also said that these are not our technologies. Well, then if it's not avissarion is not ours, who's is it? And simply to say that these are you know, private people that are legally operating their drones. You don't shut down military bases because people are flying their drones legally. You shut them down because they're being flown illegally.
Speaker 2: Right, let's talk about right Patterson. Right, there was an issue there and they came clean. They said, yeah, we've had these, you know, incidences where these drones have been flying over. We've seen it in other bases. And lou you talk about five observables. I've read your book, love your book, and I you know, I pay a lot of attention to what you say. But there are five observables that the Pentagon looks for when it comes to UAPs, when they are not either ours nor our enemies, and when these technologies appear to be far beyond what we have capabilities of.
Speaker 3: That's correct, and that was a result of our scientists looking into this and realizing that there are five distinct performance capabilities for signatures, if you will, that make UAP stand far and above beyond anything we have, and that is the five observables are instantaneous acceleration, hypersonic velocities, low observability, trans medium travel, and in the vernacular, anti gravity. And believe it or not, Sarah, some of these UAP have been described initially as as at least having some of those characteristics. Some eyewitnesses report these drones coming out of the water. Some of them report these drones when being approached by another drone, is literally just disappearing into thin air and maybe even having some sort of counter drone measure on board, because at least on one or two occasions, it appears that whatever these drones are are disabling other people that are trying to fly a drone and get a good picture of it, and in the words of one source, literally disappearing into thin air. So I think with creating so much problem here is that the administration isn't being open and honest with the American people. And thankfully, I think the new administration gets it and realizes that the American people deserve the truth. You know, I've always said we can handle the truth, and I think the American people deserve the truth.
Speaker 2: I think they absolutely do deserve the truth. And I love what you said to John Kirby. It's like, I mean, how can you sit there and you posted this on your X How can you sit there and say what you're saying. Why not just come clean with the American people and let them know unless there's something that we're not the government's trying to protect us from. I mean, I've seen all the reports that these could be snippers, that we've got drones out there that might be looking for something, God help us, radioactive or something more that the possibility that we may have are US drones, although right now the generals saying that there aren't any US military drones, that they're monitoring foreign drones in the sky, or as you know, we have reported in the past, and Lou you've talked about so I mean, look, if there was anybody in the world out there, guys that has made it easier for people to report what is happening in our skies.
Speaker 1: It's lou Elizondo.
Speaker 2: I mean, you were the one that testified before Congress along with other whistleblowers about what the Pentagon was hiding from the American people and from the world for that matter.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the accolades, but truth be told, I don't deserve all that credit there was. It's always been a team effort. There's a lot of people behind the shadows. And I got to tell you, Sarah, you know you've been championing this cause too, and ultimately it's about transparency and honesty with the American people that at the end of the day, you know whether these drones are Chinese or Russian or ours or anything else, just level with the American people. Look, Americans are more sophisticated than I think our government gives credit. And you know the reason why we are at an all time low of distrust of our government is because of this this type of action of constantly lying and saying for things like, well, the Afghanistan withdrawal was successful, No, it wasn't. You have pictures of human beings clinging onto the skin of a C seventeen that are going to be falling to their deaths. It wasn't a success. And unfortunately this administration wherein now has a bad track record of leveling with the American people. I am extremely optimistic that this this new administration. There's some key people there that feel very strongly about being open and transparent with the American people and won't say who they are, but they are in key positions, and I think the administration is signaling correctly that it's about time that we become more open and honest with the American people, particularly about a topic that involves national security, whether it's drones or UAP or a combination of either, or you.
Speaker 2: Know, I was thinking about that while you were talking and about remember when the balloons were coming across the United States and we eventually they had to admit that these were Chinese and that they were probably measuring, you know, they were penetrating our ground using ground penetrating radar.
Speaker 1: What was going on.
Speaker 2: It was EPP in Montana, and you know Montana, Wyoming, that's where all our ICBMs are. It was actually up there for Sean Hannity doing a story on the Chinese basically putting in technology into our verizon towers in an area that is highly sensitive. And now you see these drones going over our US military bases.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of concern.
Speaker 2: And just today Lou the same general and Pentagon spokesman Pat Ryder said that there are actually more troops than what was being reported in Syria. It's like nobody knows what the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. That literally, there are two thousand US troops in Syria. I think we reported there was somewhere around seven hundred, and now it's double that and I have the thank you Linda, Linda brought it to me right now, Biden. Pentagon spokesman Pat Ryder says he recently learned they're actually two thousand plus US troops deployed in Syria, far more than the nine hundred they had previously announced. You're a military man. There's always reasons for things. But do you feel like we're living in a time where the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's clear that is the case. We have this almost schizophrenic approach to public relations. Coming out of the National Security Council and the White House and even the Pentagon, and it's frankly, it's embarrassing in any of our foreign adversaries, our allies.
Speaker 2: Right, well, take a listen to this. This is the actual audio. We've got that too, and then you respond to it takes.
Speaker 6: I know we have been briefing you regularly that there are approximately nine hundred US troops deployed to Syria. In light of the situation in Syria and the significant interest, we recently learned that those numbers we're higher, and so asked to look into it. I learned today that, in fact, there are approximately two thousand US troops in Syria. As I understand it, and as it was explained to me, these additional forces are considered temporary rotational forces that deploy to meet shifting mission requirements, whereas the core nine hundred deployers are on longer term deployments. And as you know, for many of our deployments, numbers will fluctuate from time to time. But given that this number is significantly higher than what we've been briefing, I wanted to let you know. As soon as I found out this information.
Speaker 2: It's like Okay, let's come clean now that we're leaving office and we don't Yeah, we'll let everybody know the truth about what's going on. I mean, I feel like that's happening everywhere loo.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Correct, It's basically, once we got caught with our hanes in the cookie jar, then we'll decide to come clean. And you know, oh, by the way, you're right, we've been putting out inaccurate information and I think that is again part of the problem that we're seeing is that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. And more importantly, you know, when you start doing these semantics between deployed and temporarily depoloid and rotational troops, look to that troop on the ground. It doesn't matter. You can ask your hero husband who actually served as well. You know, for those troops on the ground, they're on the ground, and you know, for the administration to say, oh, well, because they're rotational, we really didn't count them, that's a bunch of whoy And that's a disservice to our men and women in uniform who are actually serving because, let me tell you, in combat, there's no distinction. You know, you're all in combat you're in combat and the multives are flying, So these folks are in danger. They're over there in Syria, and these underestimations are unfortunately more routine than most people realize. They're doing the same thing with the drowns. It's the same exact thing. They're doing it with just about every other topic right now. And I suspect, I don't know for sure, but I suspect that this administration is probably checked out at this point. They've got a lot on their plate. They got to deal with.
Speaker 4: The new allegations that maybe there are some people that knew that the press and it had some some some of his mental faculty compromise early on is now finally coming to light, and that some decisions remained that you know, maybe some staffers were in positions that, you know, maybe they shouldn't have been, and we're making decisions that they didn't have the authority.
Speaker 5: To make one percent.
Speaker 1: I've always said, who's really running that White House? Right? I mean, is it Obama through staffers? Is it?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: Is it Michelle?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I mean, it was certainly it was certainly a problem, and they were trying to keep that from the public, and it was a run a muck.
Speaker 1: It was It was an administration. An administration, run a muk.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm going to be letting you go in a few minutes, but I want everyone to hear this is your book, Inside Inside the Pentagon's Hunt for UFOs Eminent. You gave people a lot of courage Loo, you and Christopher Mellon among others, but you in particular to speak out and speak up and tell the truth. The American people can handle it. We can handle it right, and people should continue to speak out and tell the truth about what they see in our skies.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Sarah, thank you for your courage, for always being one of the first to report this. You and a few others were really the first journalist to decide to cover this topic. And you know what, history is going to prove you're right, so you know.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you so much. I was reporting on it back in twenty ten. And I'll see you again, my friend back on the show. Thank you so much for being with us today. Folks will be back in a moment. This is Sarah Carter for the Sean Hannity Show. Hey, everyone, welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. This is Sarah Carter, in for Sean Handity on this beautiful evening. I hope you're all enjoying yourselves and getting everything you need for Christmas. By the way, there is a strike at Amazon. I am very concerned about. That's why I'm bringing on an expert at our last segment, Anthony Esposito, to talk to us.
Speaker 1: What's going to happen? Are we going to get our packages? What is going on?
Speaker 2: And why is all the breaking news happening today? Right It's happening like right now, I'm just learning how to do this radio show. This is crazy, and I'm we got breaking news all over the place. By the way, one is which the cr the Continuing Resolution, which went from over one thy, five hundred and forty seven pages down to one hundred and sixteen. It was sixteen Linda, one hundred and sixteen Linda. Did we do we know what pork was left in that bill? Yet we don't because we got it about twenty five minutes ago and they're voting at six o'clock. So yet again, see the insanity of this, folks, the insanity that we don't even have a chance. But thank god, it's I mean, it's been reduced, but we still don't know what's in it. We still don't understand what's going on. And this is the reason why we have people like you know, Congressmanship Roy fighting it. We've got Senators like Mike Lee screaming mad about it. Elon Musk vivek Raamswami. I mean, we're gonna we're gonna update you. I'm sure on this. We're gonna find out what is going on in that CR. I'm grateful it wasn't the one thousand, five hundred and forty seven.
Speaker 1: But we will be right back.
Speaker 2: With Anthony Esposito, CEO of Island Capital Investments, to talk about Amazon, Will you get your Christmas Presents?
Speaker 7: The radio show, the mainstream media, a love state.
Speaker 2: This is the Sean Hannity Show. All right, everyone, Hey, welcome to the Sean Hannity Show. This is Sarah Carter filling in for my good friend Sean Hannity. Remember to follow me on x at Sarah Carter DC, folks. Hakim Jeffries just came in the House Minority Leader Hakim Jeffries. He said, no Democrat's gonna vote for this CR bill. So what happens next? I guess well, we're gonna have to wait till six pm to find out, find out if they're gonna vote for it or if they're gonna cave in and they're gonna do what. I don't even know what the Republicans say should be done some of these Republicans, not all Republicans. I say, we need more time. We need to look at this bill. We need to find out what's going on. We can't just cave in whenever you know, somebody screams on Capitol Hill. But guess what, right now, Amazon workers across seven facilities and this is just the worst time. But this is what unions do. They like to do what the lawmakers are doing right now. They wait for Christmas and try to ruin it for everybody to try to get their way.
Speaker 1: These are babies.
Speaker 2: These are legislative bullies and Amazon bullies. Right in New York, Georgia, California, Illinois. They go on strike, they go on strike, these team stirs, and they want to shut down Christmas. They are the grinches that want to steal Christmas so that they can get more money. That's all they care about. That's what they're caring about right now. It's not about Christmas, not about you. But I'm gonna find out if this is really going to happen. Are we really not going to get our Christmas presents on time? My daughter will flip and that's okay. It's first world problems. I've got Anthony Esposito on. He's CEO of Island Investment Capital Investments LC and host of Policy and Profits. I love this podcast. It's a podcast on our economy and on our government, and it helps me learn what I don't know about the stock market. He joins us now to discuss the Amazon strike. Hey, Anthony's so nice.
Speaker 1: To have you on.
Speaker 5: Hey, Sarah, thank you so much for having me. How are you.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's great.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad I could get you because this is breaking news. Of course, today is just breaking news all over the place. It's like I'm being tested feet to the fire right and now with the Amazon strike, can you explain exactly what's going on?
Speaker 1: Do you know what's happening here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sure, I think. I think honestly, it's being blown out of proportion by the teamsters and by the Amazon employees that are on strike. It's ten thousand employees out of an employee base of one point five million people. And it's Amazon. So you have the most sophisticated logistics system in place in the world within Amazon, and you have ten thousand employees who, by the way, some of which you don't even work for Amazon. They're trying to strike against Amazon because they want to become employees of Amazon directly and then stay on strike to get a better deal. So those are the drivers that work for a third part it's delivery service partners. I was reading up on it earlier. They don't even work for Amazon there on strike. And then you have employees on strike, for example at the Sutton Island facility that Amazon is challenging the constitutionality of them actually becoming part of the union of the Teamsters. So there are legal battles in the background, and then there's some really illogical kind of pieces of the puzzle to fit together. And then around it you have ten thousand employees who are basically, you know, crying foul. They want more money, they want better break time, they want what they're calling safer environment to work. And at the end of the day, honestly, Amazon, this is not even a ripple for them. They're They're going to handle this fine. Every all the packages are going to run through. This is not This is probably pretty akin to what they deal with on a day to day basis, between weather, between disruptions on roadways, between airline disruptions. I don't think it's a big deal. I would say as far as the timing it is certainly the timing of it is to kind of strike everyone right, Like it's right. Everyone's struggling to make ends meet, everyone's forcing a little extra trying to grab a little extra work, trying to grab a little extra cash, trying to extend their credit a little further, just to make Christmas nice. And they want people to see the headline and say, oh, Amazon is the worst and Amazon is the devil in corporate America needs to fall in all the things. So the timing of it's great, But will it really make a difference. I don't think anyone's going to even realize it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's great news, especially for all of us parents out there who ordered presidents on Amazon.
Speaker 1: That is great news.
Speaker 2: And you know, Amazon had said that they were doing this for a year long campaign to intentionally mislead the public. I mean, the teamsters have been working on this and then they strike. When you know, Christmas is hot, right, and then they want and they want everybody to go into a panic. But a lot of people, Anthony, have been worried about the economy anyways. I mean everyone's word, you know, with the stock market back and forth, with you know, trying to make ends meet. Talk a little bit about that, I mean, because I think this is important. You know a lot of families out there, you know, are spending money on their credit cards, money that they don't have.
Speaker 1: They got to pay that back. What are you seeing as far as that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think, well to start right there, that the economy is not in great shape. And I do believe that. I mean I am very very bullish on President Trump and his policies and h his administration coming in. But we're hurting. I mean, we're literally limping across the finish line from the Biden administration. And even as early as yesterday you had Powell come out and cut rates again at the said, which is creating more of a problem. It seems like there's more hand grenades getting tossed over at President Trump missing a pin than not as he steps into his second term.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so exactly what are they trying to do there? Like, what are they trying to do there at the Fed?
Speaker 5: Well, the biggest problem we have, and I would lump I would lump mister Powell and Janet Yellen together. We have the Seed who's cutting rates, which is essentially not doing anything because the market itself is raising rates, Meaning the Feed is trying to say they're going to reduce the bar and costs, reduced rates and make money looser as inflation is actually starting to tick back up. That makes zero sense. And then you have Janet Yellen, who has personally over overseen sixteen trillion dollars in debt creation our tenure in non elected public office. To put that in perspective, our entire debt is thirty six trillion dollars, so she's overseen close to half of our debt creation, and on her way out yesterday said, hey, I think we really have a problem and we're probably going to have a massive issue if we don't reduce debt.
Speaker 3: So what is it?
Speaker 1: Cya?
Speaker 2: It's like, I feel like everything in the Biden administration is kind of cya. Admit it on your way out the door. It was with the Obama administration did too. It's kind of like, oh, by the way, we don't have nine hundred troops in Syria, We've got two thousand. And Hey, guess what, we have this huge deficit in this debt. Now, you guys got to take care of it.
Speaker 5: What's going on? It is c ya. They have made a mess of what's going on, a mess of the system. Top down policy has been horrendous. And the big kicker is no one expected President Trump to win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I mean, that really is the big kicker.
Speaker 2: How do you think Trump's win is going to, you know, affect the economy?
Speaker 1: You said, you're very bullish on it. You have big hopes. I do. Two, what do you see in the future under President Trump? I mean, deregulation is going to be a big deal.
Speaker 2: I think small businesses are going to benefit greatly from a Trump presidency.
Speaker 1: What are you seeing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think So to start with, what's really an issue here? It's inflation, and it's a massive debt and deficit situation that we've created in the country. And that inflation and that and poor real GDP growth and real employment has pushed people into a place where they can't afford to live. So consumer credit is a real issue. Inflation is a real issue. These are going to be things that we need to deal with. Employment, real jobs growth, not government jobs, because if you look at the jobs and the jobs creation, you know upwards of ninety percent of those jobs created each month that are being reported our government jobs, healthcare and education and low paying services jobs. That is not how we build an economy. So we need employment to increase, inflation to come down, we need people's credit or the amount of credits people are caring to come down. We need rates on that credit to convey. We need all these things to kind of work together. So the positive is the sentiment numbers are definitely popping. Even as far as small businesses. The NFIB Small Business Survey had sentiment at a under with it below the fifty year moving average for the entire presidency of Joe Biden at Trumps and upon Trump's win, we spiked back above one hundred, which is a three and a half year high in optimism for the small businesses. So that's a good thing. And you see the same thing in in consumer sentiments, so that's good. I think Vesince three three three plan is important. I think it leverages the balance sheet of the United States, and it also leverages our natural resources to try and a reduced deficit and debt, which will bring down inflation and be create real growth in the economy. So what that plan says, pretty simply put, is the goal is to grow GDP by three percent, and a real three percent, not an inflated three percent, which is what we've seen under Biden, which is why we're being told things are good, but we don't feel like things are good. We wit the kitchen table and struggle, but the headlines and Biden is like, Hey, we're se best economy in the world. Everyone's envious of us. No, no, they're not. Everyone's hurting, and we're hurting worse than everyone else. You're just kind of doing a good job with the smoke and mirrors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, the whole world is hurting.
Speaker 2: There's a global there was. Certainly under Biden, the world felt that. I mean it was a shock to our system. With the economy we're seeing, we're seeing some changes, I mean significant changes across the globe. With the election of Javier Malay, we see the economy, you know, in Argentina doing a lot better. We're seeing it in El Salvador. Under naibukeyle really quickly. What can we do? What can people, I guess within the Trump administration in particular, do look.
Speaker 1: At Elon musk I vek Ramaswami.
Speaker 2: I mean Doge coming in do to really pump our economy up and give us that Trump bump that everybody's talking about.
Speaker 5: Look, I think it's growing gdpaid at a three percent level in real terms. I think Doze is a very important part of reducing the desol So the second part of the plan is to reduce the deficit to three percent of GDP by twenty twenty eight. The best way to do that is to start cutting fat and trimming fat. And there is a ton of it. I don't care what the dem say, I don't care what the left talking points are. There's a ton of fat, and we can reduce costs.
Speaker 1: Okay, talk about that fat.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that's where can we reduce the fat?
Speaker 1: Right here? When it comes to the economy.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you an item that's near and dear to my heart, and I think it's one of the first things that needs to get done. Mister Holman has to shut down the border. We're spending hundreds of billions of dollars on illegal aliens coming across our border. If we can save hundreds of billions of dollars there, we're starting to dig into a one point eight trillion dollar deficit. It matters. I mean, these things matter. That's the first place when we start looking at the spending bills and how much money. Look at the Inflation Reduction Act, which was anything but it was climate legislation. It added almost a trillion dollars to our.
Speaker 2: Deficit for what well, absolutely, And you brought in a subject that's dear to my heart too, and that is, of course, our US Mexico border and the hundreds of billions of dollars that have been allocated US taxpayer dollars that have gone to nonprofits and other organizations just to assist the federal government, the Biden administration with their open border policy. It was like we were taking our money and feeding it back into the beast and creating a problem not only for the world, but for us in particular the American people. It's been a four year mess at the border.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and it's costing us. Not only is it costing us money directly in direct payments, we're paying for healthcare we're paying for housing, we're paying for schooling, and we're giving direct payments to the illegals coming across.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't even understand how this is. Okay, do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Like there was something wrong when I go and I'm like, I was in Chicago. I was there with our Border nine one one foundation and I was giving a speech. I was there with Rodney Scott, and this gentleman stood up Anthony and he was in the audience and he had his daughter in his hands, and he said, you know what, I'm from South Chicago.
Speaker 1: I lost my job months ago.
Speaker 2: I have been looking for a job, but I ended up losing my apartment, losing my job. My wife and I and my daughter been living for the last few weeks in a vehicle, in a car. That's how I've been sending my daughter to school, cleaning her up at a local restaurant, sending her to school until I can find another place to live.
Speaker 1: And I've got.
Speaker 2: Illegal immigrants, illegal aliens getting you know, debit cards and apartments and housing, and I mean, the American people are fed up with this. And I really think this is the reason why we saw such a successful election with President Trump overwhelming because Americans are like, we're done.
Speaker 5: There's no doubt, there's no debt to cost. It's not it's not a dollar cost. It's the dollar. And then it's multiple derivatives right of that dollar, whether it's the direct payment, whether it's paying for hotel rooms for these illegals to stay, or housing where otherwise American citizens could be or I'll give you a great example of a cost natural born citizens. Native born Americans employment levels today are lower. We've actually seen negative employment. Wow, for native born Americans. We are below pre COVID levels right now.
Speaker 1: That is unbelievable. That's heart read, that's s gott wrenching.
Speaker 2: I'm going to you know, we put our hearts out pray for all the people out there this holiday season and Christmas season who are suffering and you don't have jobs. We'll be thinking about you. Anthony so much. Thank you for coming on this show. Anthony Esposito Folks, CEO of Island Capital Investments and hosts of Policy and Profits podcast.
Speaker 1: Listen to the show, guys.
Speaker 2: If you want to know what is going on with your pocketbook and the American dollar. You do not want on to miss policy and Profits podcast with Anthony Esposito.
Speaker 1: We'll be back in a moment.
Speaker 2: Hey everyone, welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. It's been great being with you. I'm Sarah Carter in for Sean Hannity. This has been in a remarkable show, remarkable guests, and more importantly, a remarkable audience.
Speaker 1: I love you all.
Speaker 2: Please make sure to visit my shows on x rumor Scandal or Truth where we unpack all those crazy stories. Follow me on Truth at Sarah Carter Official and next at Sarah Carter DC, and on Instagram at s Carter d C.
Speaker 1: But more importantly, Bye bye, Fanny Willis. We are done with you. Bye bye. May you never return.
Speaker 2: May you never return, Remember folks, Follow me on Truth, Follow me on Truth. Best Christmas Present ever at Sarah Carter Official.
Speaker 1: Marry Merry Christmas everyone,