Speaker 1: So do you think the quarterback will throw for more than three hundred yards? Whichever one? Right? Do you think that the running back, the Eagles running back will have less than one hundred yards? How about Miami grabbing a touchdown? There are all these things right, So DraftKings Pick six it's the newest way. You're going to love this to compete against others and play fantasy football to win cash with DraftKings. And it's like basically over unders on certain stats. It's super simple to get started. Download the new Draft Kings Pick six app. You pick a player and you choose it. You'll have more or less of a stat like yards, suchdowns, catches, a whole bunch more. Get your picks right and you win cash and for all the first time Pick six players check this out. New customers play five bucks and get fifty dollars and Pick six credits guaranteed plus one month of NFL plus premium on us, download the new DraftKings Pick six app now use the code Bobby Sports. Put in that code Bobby Sports. One it helps us, and two, if you're a new customer, you play five bucks, you get fifty bucks and Pick six credits guaranteed. Plus one month of NFL Plus premium on us all for expires nine to nineteen. Only on Draft Kings Pick six The crown is yours gambling problem called when a had your gambler. Help us available for problem gambling called eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visits CCPG dot organ Connecticut. Must be eighteen plus. Age and eligibility restrictions vary by jurisdiction. Pick six not available everywhere, including New York and Ontario. Void were prohibited. See terms oft Pick six dot DraftKings dot com slash promos one per new customer whereward issued is fifty dollars in non drawable Pick six credits at expire in six months. NFL Plus Premium offer available only to new and former NFL Plus subscribers. Additional NFL Plus premium terms at NFL dot com slash terms.
Speaker 2: This is a podcast call twenty five wists stuck in point and they all whist.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's too bad, But what did you expect to a podcast call? Twenty five Whistle twenty wine. Hello, Eddie bowl the Whistle, let's sew it up to everybody. First of all, Eddie, what's up, dude, everybody doesn't know because we had to record like ninety four episodes ahead of time, and we have been while. I don't know, it's been a bit well, and we had agreed to do like an NFL and a college football preview. We didn't feel like that had to be super timely like. So it's been a while. So we've done this. So Eddie, Hello, Mane again, to see you too. K okay, I wrote it down quickly. Kickoff Kevin. Okay. It almost sounds too much like KKK though, but it doesn't. It doesn't kok kickoff Kevin. Uh, good to see you, buddy, You too, all right, Mike d Good to see you back in the in the glassroom over there. Read oh yo, normal, no need for that. I mean you just say hi, just say hi. Just came in on. There's no need, there's no need. And our our newest Casey from New York, Casey, good to see here you. College football not so big where you're from.
Speaker 3: Huh uh not really no, I mean, uh, you know, I went to Syracuse, so we got college football history, but we weren't really that good.
Speaker 1: And I would assume growing up in the Northeast it's much more of an NFL part of the country. Absolutely, Yeah, NFL and baseball and baseball baseball very city driven too. Yeah. So like I love college football, I love the NFL, But I grew up in Arkansas where we didn't have an NFL team, where you basically you didn't only because you had everything. What did you up in, like like near Manhattan.
Speaker 2: Originally in Queens and then I moved out to Long Island.
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, Like he's like straight in New York City's New Yorker forget New York City.
Speaker 2: Did you fight a lot as a kid?
Speaker 1: No? Did you ever get into like did you do like a dance battle against other never break dance to battles, played guitar. I was just a guitar down on the corner and sell crack and rap. I know, there's like all these New York stereotypes. It's like for the boom. Yeah yeah, yeah, Okay, I'm glad everybody's here. We have a lot to talk about. I watched I had COVID really bad, really really bad. I don't even think COVID was a thing anymore as far as like it actually made people still sick. I thought it was like so weak that you get it and you'd be like, bull your nose and done. I had. It's so bad that I just I watched so much much football. I watched I think every game, if that's possible, If that's possible, I watched every even games that weren't on TV. I watched him somehow in my fever dreams. So I'm gonna start. I got a couple of places I want to start. I'll just be very selfish to watch the Arkansas game on Thursday at one thirty am in Italy, and we played you APB. They're terrible. We won seventy to nothing. But it doesn't matter. I told Eddie. Eddie messaged me and I was like, they basically played the crew in twenty five whissels. I said. He was like wow. I was like, they basically played us if we put on pads and played. But your quarterback did look pretty good. It wasn't super accurate, but yeah, he can run. I just want to address selfishly that we did win. It was cool. We're playing Oclomba State this week. They're top twenty team. That's gonna be fun for us.
Speaker 2: That'd be good.
Speaker 1: But Eddie was ready to give us a national championship. And I would like to say that is not the case.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to crown him, dude. They look good. And you guys have this twenty nine year old freshman.
Speaker 1: He played major league baseball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh that guy, he actually plays.
Speaker 2: He did play well once. It was like six zero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he caught balls. It's like a freshman.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But yeah, did you see him blocking that receiver. He's a grown man blocking a kid. It was awesome.
Speaker 1: He's a big dude. So I would say that that was fun. We did our thing and we will see how it goes against OK clooneers.
Speaker 2: Are you happy with? You know what you saw?
Speaker 1: I can only beat who's in front of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And Bobby Petrino is our offensive coordinator and it's freaking a wholesome that part because like, you know, he's doing some stuff with somebody should have been doing something with an I got fired and you know, but he's back, so boom, that's what's up. That's number one. I have eight Let's just go through some games because I have eighteen places I need to go with you guys today, Kevin your favorite team of the week, Tennessee. Yeah, he's your your favorite team change every Yeah, yeah, go balls. Yeahbo Rocky Top, Rocky Top, big Orange, all that.
Speaker 4: Come on that butt whooping Chattanooga.
Speaker 1: It's similar, right, like they should have. But I'm telling you look pretty salty, got it. They have a Heisman candidate, they got a quarterback.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Kevin, That's.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying. Yeah, I mean kind of like Arkansas, We're like, hey, you gotta play and beat who's in front of you, right, That's not that's what they did, not, kind of like that's what they did. And so by halftime, as a fan, I was able to just relax and watch the other games and focus on the other one. So it was nice. So it was nice.
Speaker 1: It is nice when your die hard favorite team plays really well. Yeaeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Eddie didn'tally have a college team.
Speaker 2: Nah man, I just bet mine was the big parlays and I hit a good parlay. What you hit eight gamer? I hit an eight gamer on Thursday. But here's the thing, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: So like you had an eight games, so you must have won like a thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: No, No, because I hit I picked some money lines.
Speaker 1: It was a little easier than normal, but but the big one was the Arkansas spread.
Speaker 2: I hit it live, so I bet it live and I.
Speaker 1: Think they avoided it. Yeah, they' ploayed any game that's mercy ruled the way, don't play the full game.
Speaker 2: I got them at minus sixty eight and a half. They won by seventy. Yeah that was the live bet. Are you sure I did? And the way the game was going, I'm like, yeah, they'll clear it seventy, they can clear it. And that last score, which I was like, why would they score against Like, why would they even score at that point? But they did and I was like, oh my gosh, I hit the parlay. This is crazy. I opened up the app game voided. So it took my ninety dollars win down to like sixty dollars.
Speaker 1: So what did I do? No? No, no, no.
Speaker 2: I jumped on the phone. Uh. I called Draft Kings up.
Speaker 1: Did they give you money?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was like, what, Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Then I'm calling them.
Speaker 2: You have to call them, dude. You say, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, what's happening here?
Speaker 1: They said, oh, because of our mercy rule, they stopped the game ten minutes before they should have. So we just wait, wait, wait, Because I bet a bunch of money on it. Call them and I got avoided. I was like, oh, it makes sense if the game is not in its entirety regardless.
Speaker 2: No, bro, call them. They said, you know what right now.
Speaker 1: I had a little talk about this and reads like, I can't believe that happened because we bet a lot.
Speaker 2: They said in the rules. Can't I'll give you that bet. I was like, but that's my like it accepted the bet. I mean, and do you think they wouldn't have covered please? You think that school would.
Speaker 1: Have scored being logical? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I told him shot out draft Kings need so I need to really hit him up. So they said, you know what, don't worry about We'll award you your full payment of whatever we're gonna pay you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they did it.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: So I am now diehard draft Kings. I love drafting. Are you already worried? I'm just piling it on.
Speaker 1: No, mine was voided, and I understood why I was avoided because I've seen it happen with other games, and but I bet a significant amount on Arkansas at like fifty one and whatever their line was. And then I was like, oh, stupid Mercy. But I was also happy we mercy rolled them, so I was like, a oh emn. Now, I will say, though, with the amount of money they may owe you, it might be a little different than the twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: They owed me.
Speaker 1: You know. It's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know how that's gonna go.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Rage you watch any football? Ah? I did not? Okay, cool? Thanks? Wow, dang, how could you? It was so exciting, bro, don't care. He's honest about it. Casey, did you watch any college football? Are you just getting ready for NFL?
Speaker 3: I mean getting ready for NFL mostly, But I caught the Clemson game and the LSU game as well.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about both of those. So I watched them both in their entirety. Clemson got railroaded quick. That was somebody went on the monopoly board, bought all four rail roads as soon as they went around the board, and then just said get on the track, and then Georgia ran him over, like Davo's got to go to the portal. Davo's got it, He's done. If he doesn't. It was it's embarrassing. If I'm a Clemson fan. I was I'm embarrassed by that. I didn't think they would win. I think they were probably were they a two touchdown to our twelve point dollars? That yeah like that? Yeah, that was embarrassing. Georgia was bigger, faster, stronger, better coach. Yeah, all around it was I felt bad for Clemson fans. And if you remember, I put the Cars on a year and a half ago and they have not played well since then.
Speaker 2: Do you think maybe the curse got in their minds? That's why the and go to the portal.
Speaker 1: I think they don't know why they're being affected, but they it's the curse, like a virus you can't figure out, and you go to all these doctors and like, we don't know what it is. We guess it's the portal, but it's really the curse that I put on them a long time ago. Your thoughts on the game, Uh, yeah, it was just Warren. Yeah. And then the other game.
Speaker 3: You watched the LSU game when mister Kelly had a tirade at the end of the press conference.
Speaker 2: So what do you do, I hear man, Yeah, I saw.
Speaker 1: I said it was the first time he's ever mad at his team. So I watched the whole game too, right, and I did lose a little money on that one. Had a big weekend. I had a heater of a weekend. I really have a hedre weekends. I was like sending full receipts to like Read and Signs and Steve of like all not one or lost, because you can do on the draft Kings, you can see all bet you won, So I bet you lost. I didn't all because I wanted to see, Like I missed the ou over that was like the one that I missed, but I was in for like thousands. Really, I was doing parlor. I did a parlay. I did a three game parlay and I bet a thousand bucks on it and I it was not it was nice. Even the big ones were covering like the Texas were Texas week one. I always roll with the big teams of big spreads completely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Ohio State didn't cover that screen.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't bet it, Michigan. I think Michigan, Michigan.
Speaker 1: Didn't bet didn't bet it the only one there. I bet like five of them. I hit all five that I bet. But you're not talking about SEC schools.
Speaker 2: Correct, correct, correct, We're not.
Speaker 1: But that being said, I did so the the LSU game, what a disaster. Like I'll say this about USC. They now have a defense and they now have a real life defensive coordinator and they haven't had that in forever. On Lincoln Riley just going okay, I give up, you can have the defense. Like good that solid game, like it was just a good game. The over under was like sixty points and I didn't bet it. I was like, man, that seems that sounds so much. It feels like a trap one way or the other. I don't know how you get trapped both ways. But and then you realized about two thirds ways of the first half there was no chance they were hitting that over. But it's a really good game. LSU's lost like five game ones in a row at the start of the year. I did not see Brian Kelly slim the table.
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 3: I can't remember exactly what he said, but he was just, you know, asked about the fact that he's never won again a game anytime recently, and he's got very upset.
Speaker 1: That would be a weird qunch a game anytime recently.
Speaker 2: That'd be hard, Like why would they ask that?
Speaker 1: I don't think that's exactly.
Speaker 4: I think week one, yeah, probably, Yeah, he says he's been at LSU. He has a one week one game three years. Yeah, but they also lost the two before that too. And it's LSU and it's l s U, and they have money and in NCAA football that read and I play, they have the pipeline, so they have.
Speaker 1: All the access to all the kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but week one they're not playing out corn State, Like, I.
Speaker 1: Absolutely agree, but you should win a couple. And also they were ranked higher than USC. They were the favorite. They were four point favorite. They were, and I was actually surprised that was it. It was a yeah, and it was in Vegas, so it wasn't so it was a little closer to USC. But it wasn't a home game for either team. But I applaud them. But this is why the twelve team playoff is good. And the more that I watched, the happier I am about twelveteen playoffs. There are gonna be so many games that matter later in the year. There's gonna be awesome. There's gonna be like thirteen games that matter with two weeks left, when it would be like one or two. There's gonna be so many games. There's gonna be six games a day that actually have influence on who's getting into the playoffs. And I hated the college football thing anyway, where if you lose one, you're out, because that wasn't always the case because of Georgia or Ohio State could lose one and based on their genetics and their history, they would get in anyway, which wasn't always fair to the teams who would lose one and automatically be kicked out because they don't have the same pedigree. So there are definitely pros and cons to both. But the more I'm watching, the more I love the idea that more teams are gonna be playing for it because it's just gonna make more the games are gonna be more fun at the end for everybody, especially if just betting on games we don't care about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love that the conference champions get the four seeds right there, the F one, two, three four. The hilarious part is if Florida State wins, the ACC have to losing because they can still win the conference. They can and if they go to the play that's gonna be hilarious. I'm rooting for it now. I'm rooting for it. I want Florida State to win the ACC because they lost at Georgia Tech. They lost to Boston College.
Speaker 2: Dude, if they can't beat those two teams, how are they going to beat the rest of their schedule? Bro, That's why it's hilarious. I know it's bad, but so is Georgia Tech. Like Boston College isn't bad. But I mean, come on, dju is huge.
Speaker 1: He looks like the greatest quarterback that could have ever existed in the history of quarterbacks just looking at him as a human, as a specimen.
Speaker 2: Zeek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what I said this last week, like, there's a reason he's been to eighty four schools in four years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we saw that.
Speaker 1: He looks like he should be amazing. Okay, quick rundown, George Wallp Clemson. We talked about that is ugly. Is ugly. If you're Deabo, that's it sucks for you. Now he won't even take calls on his calling show anymore because every calls people pranking him. Yeah, we're big fans, but we put us supid, asked coach House. Okay, let's go to Johnson over and East Clemson. Hey, debo, lick my balls. Ah, that's ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it. Ohio State whooped Acron Okay, it doesn't matter. I'm gonna say this barely though. I mean, I think fifty two to six.
Speaker 2: Eventually they started scoring, I think second half, but first half there was nothing going on.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing about Will Howard. He played a Kansas State. He was a good quarterback. He was gonna lose that job anyway to the kid that's the quarterback. Now. Will Howard not the most dynamic passer. Big, big guy can run. There, there's some learning there. You got a bunch of kids that came all schools. Do you got a bunch of kids there that are starting both sides, that are through the portal or they pay twenty million, that's the thing for their roster. So it's they're gonna be fine. But also they won fifty two to six.
Speaker 2: Yeah they'll be yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Here's the game that on the surface looks way worse than it actually was, and I watched a lot of it. It's Oregon and Idaho. Oregon won twenty four to fourteen. Oregon's ranked number three Dylan Gabriel threw his eyeballs out. He threw almost four hundred yards two touchdowns. They just weren't scored. It was just like weird. I never felt like Oregon was gonna lose that game, and the score it only only obviously it didn't cover. I didn't bet that one. But I felt like Gabriel played great. I felt like he played great, and I I don't. I don't know how I feel about the rest of the year. I still feel like they're gonna be awesome. Is idoh better? I was never good?
Speaker 2: Did they play Idaho State? No Idahoo Idaho the Vandals or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great mascot. I love a mascot that has no other other like mascot.
Speaker 2: Yea, who's going any of this?
Speaker 1: Kevin? No? And if you didn't, I can understand where you go. What the heck just happened? By the way, our episode of the organ is up now too much access. If you go to YouTube dot com slash Bobby Bones channel, it is up. It just wasn't that game that it looks like here, but it was because that was a score and they should have beat him seventy. But it was never like I was kind of keeping up. It was never like close, never like you're saying. And Gabriel threw for almost four hundred yards. Yeah, but he should have because they sucked. But I mean it was a weird game. Yeah, Texas fifty two zero Colorado. I' watch a game. First half anyway. Colorades came out and they were pretty salty at first, and I was like, we're about to have a game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that switched real quick, I know.
Speaker 1: And then they let Arch play at the end, score a touchdown touchdown immediately Alabama? What Western Kentucky? I did bet that one.
Speaker 2: So the Western Kentucky is the only one of our all too much access teams that lost, Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: They everyone else won.
Speaker 1: Well they played Alabama, Well I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a tough matchup.
Speaker 1: Ole miss whooped Furman, which a whooped. Yeah. I don't even think that Furman has a FOOTBA team. I think they should have thought their archery squad.
Speaker 2: I think I think it was the basketball team they played. They had suited up.
Speaker 1: Jackson Dart threw for four hundred five touchdowns. But it doesn't matter. Notre Dame Texas A and m interesting game. Good game, Yeah, really good game. You know. Elko hilarious. He was walking in his little long sleeve T shirt. It's his first game coaching from Duke, but he's been defensive coordinator at A and M. And I was like, man, Elcho, he looks funny.
Speaker 2: He's the one that looks like a cartoon character, like a Looney Tunes character.
Speaker 1: Like he's just like he's like his body's like disproportionate. I don't know. He's just like he's like jovial, like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It was just such a different because in Texas Animal loss and I did lose that game. I did bet on that game and lose. But whenever I was watching Elko, and then I watched Marcus Freeman, the head coach of Notre Dame. Yeah, I want I don't just want to play for him, I want to be him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yea looks like a solid dude.
Speaker 1: Looks like the coolest, youngest, like he could put pads on a play. You also like want to hang out with them. You also whatever he tells you to do, yes, sir, right, Marcus Freeman, I think is possibly my favorite coach out there. Now, that's not who ma uh Petrino of course not fit. I'm and I'm sure there are. There are other coaches I like that I've spent time with, But I mean talking for Marcus Freeman's awesome. Yeah, he looks like like twenty two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks like he could play.
Speaker 1: By Notre Dame won the game. They rush for over to hundred yards and him had two big turnovers.
Speaker 4: Why I think he's wagman. He didn't put up anything great. I know you came back from the injury and it's like, dang.
Speaker 1: I must say this last year, you know, but but pretty well last year got injured, right, But don't forget who his offensive coordinator was last year? What he played? Well, what's that Bob Petrino? Oh yeah, that's right, that guy.
Speaker 4: Where's he at now?
Speaker 1: The Arkansas Okay, so there's that game. We'll run through games and we'll nobody cares but Penn State Virginia Tech. That game got delayed for like ninety four hours. And I've had a bunch of money bet on the game, and I was like, please finish the game. Yeah, I want to call Draft Kings, skin them to get the game started. Let's get a ruin, Like, guys, I know it's just start the game back. Uh, Penn State, well, West Virginia. It is the game at first, Uh, Michigan beat Fresno State, but it was not like it wasn't as close ish. Yeah. Uh Florida State Boston College. I forgot that. It's not that I forgot that game was played on Monday. I forgot last night was Monday. Yeah, And I saw a guy they had retweeted, some guy going at Florida State loses this game to Boston College. I'll eat like poop out of a solo cup or something. Anybody see that, Yeah, dog poop?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah?
Speaker 1: And so did he do it? I don't know. I just saw that.
Speaker 4: Everybody really going around with like bars, everyone's calling him out.
Speaker 2: So you saw it?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: And that reminded me, Oh it's Monday. There's a game on and I turned it on and they were losing, and do you want some money on that one? Though? I did?
Speaker 2: I won, Man, I for some reason just woke up. I was like, you know what, let's just I don't know what's his name. The old Houston's coach, Bill O'Brien, Bill O'Brien's the new Boston College at Texas coach Texas. Yeah, the Texans coach. He's the new head coach. I kind of liked that quarterback Costianos.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't know, let's put five bucks on them to win, and then I took the spread plus sixteen and a half.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's crazy. I want them both.
Speaker 1: Good for you, Florida State, Georgia Tech. I watched that while I was in Italy at a VPN.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the one in Ireland. Yeah, at least he was close to your time zone.
Speaker 1: I could watch it with that's miserue.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's a good game.
Speaker 1: It was. It was a good game. I went down in the final possession. Yeah, yeah, it was for good. That feels like ten weeks ago, but he really does. Uh. The usc LSU game, that was a good game. Miller Mossel was awesome. Three eighty. Both quarterbacks were pretty good.
Speaker 4: It looks like Stetson Bennett.
Speaker 1: He looks like Stetson Bennett before Stetson Bennett grew his little bit of facial hair of like early puberty like sets, and Bennett never felt like he was pure pubescent even though looked young. Miller Moss looks like three years before stets and Bennett like ten pounds, lighter, curlier hair, no facial no hair anywhere, so it's all hurt. Miami looks awesome. Yeah, cam Ward, he just doud cam Ward. Then going after the game and going they're not loud at the swamp. He goes at USC in a halfield stadium. They were louder at Da Da Dad, they were louder. He you know, he burned their house down. They went peat on his ashes. Miami could be pretty good. And then Arizona won sixty one to thirty nine over New Mexico.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, they can't stop our boy t Mac. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Now. I also don't want to only focus on TMAC for a second, so but let's start with Fafida quarterback. He did throw four touchdowns too, for four hundred and twenty yards. Yeah, so don't forget he did through for four twenty. There's a really cool clip. Now, I got a shout out read for the edit. We did too much access with Arizona. It was on last week, but there's a clip where it's me catching some balls and Team Mac being like, come on, dude, and then it shows him just dominating. It's like t Mac for four touched he had four touchdowns. It is really cool to see, like when people like we hang out with them, we're like we actually liked them. And tam Mac got all the love because some of those balls off a feeda through Temac, you like an eight yard or team Maac just like made our way like stupid. But he might be the best receiver in college football. And I mean he really might be pretty sure he is one or two. Yeah, So okay, those are all the games gonna run through those boom. I have some crazy stuff to talk about. What do you what do you want to do?
Speaker 2: I don't know what crazy stuff you Let me go.
Speaker 1: Let me do a break, look at break. Let me do maybe do a commercial. Yeah, do a commercial. Okay, I do a commercial. Dude, do you think that quarterback, quarterback whomever will throw for more than three hundred yards? Do you think the Philly running back we'll have less than one hundred yards? How about the receiver in Miami? You're grabbing a touchdown? Put your money where your mouth this and check out Draft Kings pick six. This is the new game. It's the newest way to compete against others and play fantasy football to win cash with DraftKings super simple to get started. First, download the new Draft Kings Pick six app. Pick a player, choose if they'll have more or less of a stat like yards or touchdowns, catches and more. Get your picks right. You'll win cash and for the first time all Pick six players listen to this check it out. New customers, play five bucks. Oh it is, play five bucks, not pay five bucks. Play five bucks. Okay, play five bucks. Yeah, new customers, play five bucks and you get fifty bucks and Pick six credits guaranteed plus one month of NFL plus premium on us. Thanks for HIPing me up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. Download the new DraftKings Pick six app. Now use the code Bob Sports. If you do, please use the code Bobby Sports because it lets them know we're doing a good job. And you get the also five bucks when you play that, and you get fifty in Pick six credits guaranteed plus one month of NFL plus premium. But put in Bobby Sports. Offer expires nine to nineteen only on DraftKings Pick six. The Crown as Yours gambling problem called one hundred Gambler helps available for problem gambling called eight at eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot organ Connecticut. Must be eighteen plus age and Lgbuilder restrictions vary by jurisdiction. Pick six not availble everywhere, including New York and Ontario. Avoid for prohibited see terms of Pick six dot draft Kings dot com. Slash promos. One per new customer reward issued is fifty dollars a non with drawable P six credits. It expiring six months. NFL Plus Premium offer available only the new and former NFL Plus subscribers. Additional NFL Plus Premium terms at NFL dot com. Slash term gives times to put his name. Ever, it's the tannle Tonnelet's.
Speaker 4: We just talked about Week one. Which win impressed you the most?
Speaker 1: Probably Miami over Florida, just as the dominance that they just exhibited. Man, it was never a game. And then they were like, what was hilarious to me? I hate to see the SEC lose? And here's why I don't like every SEC team, but I hate to see the SEC lose because then after people were like, oh, you looks like you as strong as you used to be. The SEC's not as good. That's just why. That's mostly why all the SEC people get annoyed and we kind of root for each other unless it's like the one team you hate. It's not because we like them. It's because we don't want to hear all these other conferences that blow go oh, I guess you know. It's so good this year. That's why. That being said, whenever the Miami players were winning so much, they were going up to the Florida recruits, they were on the in the sideline like, no, you guys should come to our school. It's so funny. It was so it was blatant disrespect. It was hilarious. Dang like to me it was in Florida, it was the one it is. And also like he plays almost like he doesn't care. Caymore plays like he doesn't care a little bit. He's just so chill. Like he would write break one off for like eleven yards and be like, just walk in, just walk to the sideline like instead of you know, quarterback, just run out of bounds. He would see it, he'd be like, I'm just gonna walk just chill off to the side like he was. He was like throwing side arm and crap a couple would get picked. It was like, I don't like Miami. I think billion Apers is gonna have a tough time. Even though the athletic director before the game was like, we're here for years. He's got a twenty million dollar buyout, maybe more than that, but he's like, he's not going anywhere. It's gonna be tough, especially after an embarrassing loss like that.
Speaker 4: Don't look good.
Speaker 1: So that was probably the most impressive. The Georgia one's probably the easy answer because Clemson was ranked higher. But I think Clemson is getting that genetic bump Clemson. Clemson's parents, they're background three four years in the past have been good, so they get that bump. Notre Dame solid over A and M.
Speaker 2: With an easy schedule ahead of them, very their.
Speaker 1: Favorite in every game. They're favorite in every game the rest of the year. But I will say this probably the second, so I would go Miami first. The other games are fine. But USC beating LSU that was just a good game. And what everybody is kick Lincoln Riley and the balls about for so long has been you have no defense, and rightfully so at Oklahoma never had a defense. USC last year and didn't have a defense and they beat LSU at a neutral site and it was just a good game. So I'm gonna go Miami won USC two. That's hard because they beat too sec teams. But I'm not biased, except I really am, but I can't be in those situations. All right, next up?
Speaker 4: All right, I forgetting blown out on Saturday. Do you think Dabo could wind up on the hot seat by the end of the year.
Speaker 1: I think he could end up on the hot seat next year because I think what's gonna happen this year. If they're gonna be fine when they played the big teams like this, this is gonna happen. But you also have to remember Georgia is probably the best team in the country Georgia, Ohio State, Oregon.
Speaker 2: But Texas up there, I don't know, man, I don't know. Put them up there now?
Speaker 1: It's hard. And also Texas did good one year, Mike no offense. But the culture and my cast agree. They've had great teams with tons of the five stars and that, and they have just failed over and over and over again. I can't let one year convince me that their culture is so good now that they've flipped it around. But you're right, you're right about it. I just can't. It's my hatred. But also it's hard for me to forget everything's happened over the past fifteen years when they've supposedly had great teams. But they are.
Speaker 4: Yes, they are same with Miami a little bit. Well, Miami wasn't really back yet last year, but they were good.
Speaker 1: But I don't hate Miami. Oh it's true. Yeah, So that's why it's not as hard. I being honest, that's what's hard. I don't even think about Miami. So I think he could be on the hot seat next year if they have a bad year this year and he does not start utilizing the portal even three, four or five guys, he doesn't have to go and do thirty. But yeah, I do think next year could be a hot seat year. This year, no, because at some point he's gonna have to go, much like a coach will go, I'm giving up play calling duties or I'm now taking back play calling duties. Yeah, when they have to. I'm firing a coordinator when they have to make some declaration mid season to kind of get them that extra year before I'm hiring Bobby Petrino. Then when they have to do something crazy to make sure they get that year. He's gonna have to do that.
Speaker 4: I wonder if Garrett Riley, Lincoln's brother, because he's offense coordinated the last couple of years, if he ends up going first because that offense is bad.
Speaker 2: Dang, I thought he'd looked familiar.
Speaker 1: It's all it's all bad. It's all bad, and yeah, it sucks. And you know, I like people that like Clemson. I just they we're like too cool for school for us, and so I put a curse on him. So that's what happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, next up, all right, going to the NFL excluding all quarterbacks, which rookie do you think we'll have the best fantasy season?
Speaker 1: I love talking about the NFL, and we didn't gaut This is Week one of football and it was just all college. But Thursday night, Oh here we are, We're back. You know, I no no quarterbacks, no quarterbacks, because they do have something to say about that. I think the easy answer is Marvin Harrison junior one, because anything you read about him that there, he's game. He's ready now, he's ready to be a star. Now he's not even just ready as a rookie. He's ready to be a star physically, he's mature. I mean, he's big, fast, He's gonna be amazing. Right, that would have been number one pick in eight out of ten other years. Sure, the let's walk to a few of them with a doonsay in Chicago. As good as he is, it's not, Yeah, it's not. Yeah, yeah, yeah not John, Yeah yeah, you know that one.
Speaker 2: Hey. I got to think.
Speaker 1: The problem is there are too many other weapons around him. Where you have Keenan Allen where I mean, we could list if he had they have three other options other than which Roman dudes is gonna gonna be good. But when your option three or four, depending on if you think Comet's an option there, which he is, it's gonna be hard to get the balls even if you're good. Let me tell you somebody, Eddy, he loves the balls, and the thing is right, The thing is Rome's not gonna get them. So and I mean DJ Moore, who's awesome sporadically, Yeah, like one out of every three weeks, like the rest wide receiver whatever. Keenan Allen's amazing, except he's heard every other week. But maybe it's just a balancing actor. Yeah. So, but it's not gonna be I don't think it's going to be doing say yeah, thank you, just because he has other real factors around him in Arizona. McBride had a great last season the tight and he plays tight end for the Cardinals. Y yeah, yeah, big dude, Big dude, big dude. But I mean, Harrison is gonna be the number one option. You go to my lague neighbors, which if you listen to the coaches, they're like, he's a dog, he's that dude, He's what's Daniel Jones? He has Daniel Jones.
Speaker 3: That's why I think Coleman from FSU is actually going to be kind of a sleeper here, which we don't.
Speaker 1: We don't do sleepers.
Speaker 4: I guess we do, but.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: But he's not on my list. That's why. That's why I'm embarrassed. I don't put m on my list. I put Xavier worthy Of at four, and I think it Worthy is going to be the stretcher, you know, if he will stretch you hmm, like yeah, in many ways, many ways.
Speaker 4: I think he'll be the guy that will be like one game one hundred fifty yards, nice game two yards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because two of the catchers are going to be seventy hours, you know. Yeah, So go ahead, go ahead, New York Casey, talk about your New York player.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you know, Josh Allen, he's lost days, no lost, He's got nobody Shakir and Curtis Samuel. I mean, I think it's Coleman's you know, he can really seize the moment right here.
Speaker 1: And I think the sleeper part of it is he wasn't drafted as high as he's got, right yeah, I picked him up in like the ten people cared about your fantasy. This is what it came to. Fantasy, whole circle. Great, But I do think somebody in Buffalo has got to catch balls, That's what I'm saying, can throw it. They have two tight ends and all that. But again, it's not like it's gronking air. Do you see the movies. Yes, it looks so good that documentaries.
Speaker 2: It's a movie, though, dude, what are you talking about? It could be really good, is there?
Speaker 4: This isn't this the same production or FX or whatever that did the Clipped one.
Speaker 1: Well, so the Clipper the same channel if that's the thing, the channel that still exists. They showed the closet with it's the same it's the same network, but I don't know if it's the same production company.
Speaker 4: I hope not me too.
Speaker 1: I know it was really cheesy.
Speaker 2: You guys didn't like the trailer.
Speaker 1: It looks so good. They're gonna have to double convince me because I've watched every documentary and they've been they've been compelling the documentaries. Yeah, but a movie after I've already seen everything up could possibly see about it? Yeah, it more. I know, like if Denzel or DiCaprio was not playing them.
Speaker 2: It's like, and I don't think they are.
Speaker 1: I don't want that checked.
Speaker 4: All right, one more, Okay, what do you think is more likely this season? The Chiefs three peating or forty nine Ers finally winning a Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I'm probably the Chiefs three peating forty nine or I think Seattle's gonna be solid in that same division. Here's the thing about the forty nine Ers. McCaffrey was always hurt until last year. He's already hurt this year. It's a hamstring deal. Not that he's gonna be hurt at all. They did everything's precautionary preseason with McCaffrey kind of goes that forty nine ers offense, and yeah, they do have other weapons, but a lot of those weapons are able to be weaponized because they've got to pay so much attention to McCaffrey in the backfield. HVAC splitting out why you've got to constantly be focused on what he's doing. That allows Uh, Debo, Debo, I get deebo. I know, but he's on the hot seat next year. Do you know he's going he's Samuel Senior this year on his jersey and number one because he just had a kid. Yeah that's cool. Uh huh like that, So debo, uh, Brandon ayuk Right, But those guys, I feel like are super weaponized because you kind of have to watch McCaffrey first. So as McCaffrey goes, that team goes and McCaffrey's already deemed and they've never done it, so you can say that about anybody's injury. But I'm gonna go over to the Chiefs and go They've just they've done it twice in a row. They're not missing anything that they didn't have last year. I wonder about Travis Kelsey, meaning he's been so distracted he's hosting game shows, he's doing cameos and movies. He's traveling, he's dancing in every European Taylor Swift show his girlfriend and great for him, that's awesome, But I mean, how much do you actually do your normal everyday training in the off season that you do whenever you're living that life and you're a bit distracted. And maybe they also slow play him or last year he was hurt, I remember, but Detroit comes out. We want to beat him. So I'm still going Kansas City. As the famous Rick Flair said, to be the man, you got to beat the man, and nobody's beat the man, and they're the I think they're the favorite right now. Yeah again, like plus the country, it's pretty awesome, man, I'd love to I love a dynasty. That's why I loved the Patriots. The Patriots not my favorite team. I'm not going to Tennessee them like Kevin does with Tennessee. I loved the Patriots winning. They were never villains to me. Because I love a dynasty. It's so rare in our life that we get to see something be great for an extended period of time. I loved when the Patriots were winning. There's only a few week in list. What about an Alabama dynasty. Yeah, I don't mind it. I don't mind it, George. The only the only problem I have a bit with the Alabama or the Georgia is they have to play my favorite team. So that is a little different because I don't like it because us. But even then I can still respect it. Like Nick Saban, are you kidding? To be able to be at a time to watch him he went seven? Not all Alabama with L L s U two, but he want seven. Yeah, to be able to say that and see that, that's great. To watch the Patriots win they're six because Brady won seven with Tampa. To see Michael Jordan three p twice, to watch Lebron. I mean, there's only two handfuls of these type things in your life that you get to like see. So I would like to see kan City win third one because that's never happened. That'd be awesome. It's not that I'm rooting for them. I'm not a Kancity Chiefs fan. I'm not a hater. Patrick mahomes is like a very likable guy. Patrick Mahomes here, come good, Thank you? By which one mind we should have jumped on you for the sleeper Man.
Speaker 2: It was a good pick.
Speaker 1: It's a good pick. Yeah, it just I was just offended. I didn't put it on my list, and all of a sudden I hear a voice. But then we find out that you actually weren't being for the good of the show. It's more for the good of your fantasy flood. We actually feel like New York Casey was using the show indulging himself. Even that's what we would.
Speaker 2: Say that my brilliant draft strategy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody cares. Stop talking. We got him with speak when spoken to. Yeah, he beats us up, He challenges us to a gang dance fight. He sells us crack rock on the corner and wraps at us.
Speaker 2: He vandalized on our house.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's us a full cat on Broadway. That's every New York, New York. Okay, let's uh, good commercial, Mike, you can close it up real quick. Okay, close it up. Alright, let's talk about this. So you know, the game in Brazil feels unsafe, uh, just because it's in Brazil. Well, and they're like, you can't wear green. Oh yeah, and both teams are green, but I think the Packers are wearing green.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think their biggest competitor at that stadium is wears green, so they're like, Green's never allowed on this.
Speaker 1: It was like a gang thing. No, I just assume anybody want don't wear a color is a gig thing. Could be wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But so going into this game and we're talking about draft Kings pick six app so a couple of things here. Jordan Love more or less than two fifty three and a half passing yards, Like you can decide that more or less two fifty three. I probably go less on that, just because they're playing the Eagles. Uh, Jalen Hurts more or less thirty six and a half rushing yards. I probably go more on that. Oh, I'm gonna win. I told you guys, I wanna I go six for six on this stuff. Aj Brown more or less than seventy two and a half receiving yards more. What's gonna be interesting is Josh Jacobs because like, is.
Speaker 2: He gonna be good? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because with the Raiders they want and he was hurt. And also if they're not good and you're kind of hurt, you probably are a little more hurt, you know what I mean? That's how I'd be so more if josh Akib is going to be any good more or less than sixty five and a half rushing yards like you get to pick all of these things here, and if you can pick which I just nailed, you should take those. Download the new DraftKings Pick six app and use the code Bobby Sports gambling problem called one hundred. Gambler Help is available for gambling problems called eight at eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org in Connecticut. Must be eighteen plus age and LGBA restrictions vary by jurisdiction. Pick six not available everywhere, including New York and Ontario. Vard to prohibitency terms at Pick six dot DraftKings dot com slash promos. One per new customer reward issued is fifty dollars and normal drawabillick six credits that expired in six months. NFL Plus Premium off for available only the new and former NFL Plus subscribers. Additional NFL Plus premium terms at NFL dot com slash terms. At a frustrating night last night, I was bidding on a Caitlin Clark game one, the first game I remember the Mohegan Sun they played up there. Yeah, game one signed ticket PSA ten, so perfect and the ticket is mint condition. So tickets are a big thing now, even like, oh yeah, I've got some really cool tickets. I've got like Maddex winning a three hundreds of games signed, so it's like big event tickets in great conditions, signed by the big person with the big event. I got a pretty cool collection. So I was trying to win this ticket. And so for like five days on the Golden site. You know we have mister Golden, Yeah, yeah, and so on his site, like I was just I started the bid and I was like, I wonder what this is going to go for, and so I was like a thousand bucks, right, It's what it was. With what I bid on it. I was like, I'm gonna get this because everything that she signs and that is her is gold right now. And so I been and so it got closer. So they got within like twelve hours and it's up to like three thousand bucks. I checked it and I'm like, man, I don't know, I'm gonna go three thousand bucks. So I was like, screw it, I'm gonna get it because I think I can flip it if I wanted to flip it three thousand, it's like an hour left in it starts to it's like four thousand bucks, and I'm like, oh my, oh my good So I'm like, okay, it's do it.
Speaker 2: Oh I would have left that one go, but okay.
Speaker 1: So then I'm like, all right, and I get a message you've been out bid, like seven minutes left in it, Like okay, what I like, it's forty five hundred. I'm like, I don't know if five thousand okay, man, oh my goodness, right, stupid, right, it's just a right right now, I'm like fighting. It's like personal too, except don't even know what I'm fighting.
Speaker 2: With, so it's not personal, but to you it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very personal, like somebody's like insulting me. I mean. And so it's like thirty seconds left and I've got it toom times up, got it boom extended bidding now it starts. The thing now is everything. So this is what happens. And I've only learned this recently with auctions. It's with every auction site, the auction ends. Let's say if the bid was at one dollar, now it's extended bidding, and if anyone wants to bid and overbid you, now the extended bidding is at thirty minutes, so if they bid two dollars, it now starts over at thirty minutes. So every time somebody now bids, it starts over. So there's a definite end. But extended bidding then allows that the people that are in the mix now to start bidding against each other.
Speaker 2: And how long can this go?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, this is where it got me, and thank you for asking. I'd be very be very honest here. I tried, Especially on this show. I'm more honest than others. All the other shows a lie. There's a big a liar and everything that's a lie. So I get on this thing, it's like extended bidding, and have it for like fifty five hundred bucks or whatever. What was the last thing at number? I said, great hundred, I lied fifte hundred. No, you lie on this, I know, but I didn't. I'm getting to a point. I'm geting. I'm getting to a point. I'm getting to a point. And so it goes all the way down ten nine thirty two. Boom, I won again. You've been out bid. They have a like one second, like six grand. And now so it's thirty minutes back on the clock and I'm like, I'm not doing this. I put my phone away. I was working on today's show, and I take it a look how much times left on the clock? Eight minutes? Ask sixty five and it starts over thirty minutes, thirty minutes again, and I'm like, this, mother, better not he let it go down to one per person. I don't know I who did let to go to one? Just do it immediately so we can figure it out. So I'm making me wait a half hour ten ninety seven thousand. They go over me.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And now it's like, this is stupid. What am I even doing? So I put my phone away. Then I grabbed again for like six minutes, seventy five hundred. They wait. It's eleven o'clock at night at this point, and this I figured out the strategy. I see what's going on here. Now I wish I could find it and my thing here. I ended up going. My final bid was eleven thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Eleven thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It went for eleven five because I couldn't stay awake any longer. It was just your slip. Person wore me down. Wow, it was It was twelve thirty at night. I wasn't gonna wait another twenty nine minutes. I also feel like when someone's on one of these things being against it, they also know the value of it, or they wouldn't be bidding because you have to like sign up, give them like your It's like an auction house. And I was. It made me feel good. Somebody's been against it, but probably another idiot like me, going well, somebody's been against me, it must be Yeah, but I only quit. Thank god, I didn't win it looking back, looking back because the person got me to one second every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was in.
Speaker 1: But I did not win it, and I'm very I'm sad that I didn't win it, but I'm also happy I didn't win it. I'm happy it's ad at the same time. Sure I did win a few things though nothing like that. Though that was the thing I really wanted.
Speaker 2: If you really want something like that, you can just call read or something and be like here, stay up and click you know what I mean, Because he's gonna stay up. You gotta go to work now.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: With Okay, okay, hear me out, Casey.
Speaker 4: He's a new guy.
Speaker 2: That's true, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But then I'm then I don't even know Casey' from New York. He's gonna steal my money somehow, somehow he's gonna scam me. You know, you know as a cousin, Birdie made offers. You know that whole thing happened. I didn't win. Would you like to hear what I did win? Or would you like me just to move on it. I'll tell you how much I paid for everything to I want to end up winning four items. I'll start with the lowest. For two hundred fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Now that's more my range. I won a.
Speaker 1: World Heavyweight Champion WCW Replica Championship belt signed by Bill Goldberg. It says who's next on it Goldberg Cool Championship Belt.
Speaker 2: Goldberg's name was Bill.
Speaker 4: I never knew that they play full of Georgia.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So if two fifty bucks I wanted Goldberg, I didn't even really want it, but I was like, twos not bad. Also, this is what happens. I'm just gonna beat o man. When you give I shouldn't say give, because I've I've definitely earned it. When you give like a poor hillbilly money, they're gonna do everything they couldn't do when they were a poor hillbilly. And that's what I do now. I could do nothing, I could buy nothing.
Speaker 2: Do you dream about this stuff?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's the greatest thing I've I mean, when I went to Italy, I went to go look at buying an Italian basketball team. That's why we went. I went to look at buying a part of an Italian basketball team. I got COVID and was in a hotel for seven days, but got to do the team. Like. That's only because I didn't have a childhood and I'm like basketball. I don't know if I don't know about the team yet, but it's pretty cool. It is really cool, all right, That's number one. I then buy a night, Kevin, you'll enjoy this. For seven hundred and ninety four dollars, I bought a dual signed. It's a bat signed by Ted Williams and Caru Stripsky.
Speaker 2: Dang, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: It's called Boston's Best, the Boston's Best. It is a bat Ted Williams Cary Scripsky, the y As and Ted Williams seven hundred and ninety four dollars. Don't know what I'm doing any of this stuff. By the way, Okay, I have two other items. At number three. I bought another bat, another bat. Yeah, so I bought another bat. How about I read to you what's on the bat and you tell me what the price was. Okay, obviously it's higher than the last one. Not just Ted Williams and the other game. Carl, Oh, call Car Scripsky the other game.
Speaker 2: Come on, everyone, it was Ted Williams. No, well, not everyone knows Carl.
Speaker 1: He thinks it's Duke's coaches. Uncle. Alright, I'm gonna read the description of this bat that I bought. Offered is a Louisville slugger signed by twenty seven members of the Baseball Hall of Fame. Key signatures on the bat include Hall of famers Frank Robinson, Willie Stargell, lou Brock, Brooks, Robinson, Stam Usual sand Kofak, Steve Carlton, Whitey Ford, Al Caline Yogi, Berra, Duke Snyder, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Bob Feller, Willie McCovey, Harmon Killebrew, Willie Mays, Eddie Matthews, and Bob Gibson. Those are just a few of the thirty three. I got too high, but I thought I mean Willie Mays. Yeah, I mean Lou Brock, Bob Gibson, Yogi bearra not.
Speaker 2: No booty poop hey boo boo a pick a nick basket.
Speaker 1: I did win this total price sdie fifteen hundred.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I'm gonna go twenty seven hundred.
Speaker 1: I had twenty five hund y yo yo ic, I'm gonna go twiny now yo YoYoYo te twenty nine to fifty while uh New York, Casey go three when I stealed it from your three even three g's over here three seventeen hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I won that one.
Speaker 1: No, you don't win the bat What do you mean? No, it's not No, you don't you don't win. I guess no, no, No, that's not the game. The game was that you win the prize.
Speaker 2: Casey hit him in the knees.
Speaker 1: This is Casey. Think he's turning into a bit so for that, I wanted for seventeen hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Okay. One other thing here that won. So did that all going to extended bidding? Yeah? But no one was fighting with me over it. I did like two, but everybody that did it bid like quick, and this one I'm not. I'm not saying where it fell in the rankings a price. It could be lower, the lowest of all could be higher. On Pro Football Hall of Famers multi signed inscribed full size helmet to ride o helmet. Thirty three signatures offered as a fully sized right oh Pro Football Hall of Fame helmet signed with black marker. Key signatures include Bob Lilly, Nice Cowboys, Mike Didka, Jack Youngblood, Bart Starr, Barry Sanders, Jim Brown, Marv Levy, Eric Dickerson, Roger Stabag, Jim Otto. I'm just trying to read some of them on here. But that's some of the thirty three all Hall of Famers. It's a helmet. You got to see a picture of it here. It is.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice. What What's what's on there? What does that say? The logo?
Speaker 1: Hall of Fame logo? Okay, thirty three NFL Hall of Famers on the helmet, just for everybody to keep a score at home. They're not winning this prize.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking hard.
Speaker 1: That assues me.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking hard.
Speaker 1: You guys have some of the cool ones. I like that, like Jim brown Berry Sanders, Rogers saw that. That's pretty awesome. Even just those three will be quart star. Let's go over to Casey Casey, New York. Casey go ahead, twenty five hundred. Okay, wow, read, I'm gonna go thirty eight hundred.
Speaker 2: Eddie twenty two hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, dang, Eddie got mine.
Speaker 4: I'll go twenty one fifty.
Speaker 1: Oh. I feel like this was my best investment because I got it for thirteen hundred dollars. Like one of those was being slept on, because there were two other ones that were similar but had other names on them, so they were the big ones. Like one of them had a Brady on it, and I didn't go after that one because it was I feel like people are focused on those so much. At this one, they let slide a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. So I get that.
Speaker 1: So there's that's those are the things I bought. I really missed on the Caitlin Clark though. That's the one.
Speaker 2: I'm really sorry man, but.
Speaker 1: Hey, somebody had to pay eleven thousand dollars. Sucker, yeah midnight, Yeah, probably so tired of exact if I got fired today and oh man, all right, a couple other things and we're done again. There wasn't a lot of NFL talk. There'll be more NFL talk later on.
Speaker 2: This week.
Speaker 1: We just had a bunch of college football Week one. It was super exciting. What we're gonna do, Mikey to close the show, We're gonna go and get an extremely, extremely hot take regarding the NFL season. It can be week one, it can be the whole season. I'm looking for an so hot, such a hot take, NFL hot take. I had to close the show and I will start with you kick off, Kevin.
Speaker 4: My hot take is talking about him a lot on this show. I think he goes in there, he wins everywhere he goes, and they he wins the Coach of the Year for the Chargers, and and they take down the Chiefs in that division.
Speaker 1: You think they can win the division? Say, I could hear a hardball win. I get that right, He's got to just turn it around in order for him to win that.
Speaker 4: I think they have to win the division because there's gonna be some of the coaches up there with him, so he's got.
Speaker 1: To do it all. I that's an extremely hot take that they could beat the Chiefs in that division. I don't think he has to win the division to be Coach of the Year. I mean, look at the Browns last year. They don't want that division. Their coach went Coach of the Year.
Speaker 2: Ravens, you didn't have to say all that, dude, what No, Kevin, he didn't have to say all that. He could just say he wins Coach of the Year without winning the division.
Speaker 1: Or he could have just said they win the division. Okay, you know, but I hear you and Europe could be absolutely right. Even you're not going to be it's a hot, hot, hot take. We're all going to be wrong. That's the point. Yes, But yeah, I like car Ball except for well, I won't rebel it yet. Oh no, something there's a revelation you'll see. You'll see a hot take. Kevin says that the Chargers won the Super Bowl. Okay, Wow, that's sizzling. That's at Eddie, give me our faata take.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is steaming hot, boy, steaming hot.
Speaker 1: Well that sounds like dookie steaming hot. Yeah, no, no, you do something abut steaming hot fields scond time.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, burning hot, burning hot, guys, everyone's sleeping on Aaron Rodgers. Why are we acting like he's not gonna do anything this year? All the fantasy teams on the leagues. I'm in He's still in the waiver wire. Guys. This is gonna be one of his greatest years.
Speaker 1: I believe the Jets take the AFC Championship, the whole, not even the a FC Championship. Even they're in the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Well, they will be in the super Bowl. I don't think they'll win it because they'll be there with a cowboy, but they will make it.
Speaker 1: Oh, double hot, too hot, he got secret.
Speaker 2: Why is no one talking about Aaron Rodgers?
Speaker 1: Oh? I think you're confused with the fact that everybody's talk about Aaron Rodgers. We'll tell what's he gonna do. They're saying that, what's you gonna do? You're gonna be good. You know he's gonna be good. He's proven to you to be good. People are picking the Chiefs to win the East, not the chief Sorry that the Jets. It's like, yeah, but there there's a fair amount of people picking the Jets to win the it's not very hot, lukewarm, lukewarm. Take it feels perfect, Okay. But if your those like fantasy Aaron Rodgers gonna be QB one, that'd be like, that's hot, Okay, okay, maybe, but okay, fair, But I maybe I'm wrong. Let's go to New York, Casey, if that's okay with you, Casey for my hot tache. No, I just don't want to come to without you getting mad, right, all right, you get mad, give me up anything. Don't you feel like there's expectations for Aaron Rodgers this year?
Speaker 3: I'm I mean, there's expectations, but I feel like there's a lot of naysayers that are, like, you know, coming off the Achilles forty years old, the last good year that he had was three or four years ago at this point, because last year in Green Bay wasn't all that great.
Speaker 2: If you guys remember they lost to Detroit.
Speaker 1: He had like a hurt thumb the whole time.
Speaker 3: True, but I mean, I mean if the injuries, I mean, you know, I mean, I'm all on board with Eddie here.
Speaker 2: And then they're like, who's he gonna throw it to?
Speaker 1: Does he?
Speaker 2: Does he? Ever?
Speaker 1: Garrett Wilson is probably gonna be one of his one of the best receivers. And Mike Williams.
Speaker 2: Mike Williams saying you can't test what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What Brice Hall catches eighty yards out of the backfield, you can't just go That's what I'm saying. Whenever someone says opposite of what you just said, hating on right, l loved it, Eddie, Joe Shisty, Joe Burrow. He's gonna play every game this season. He really played ten games last season, you know, because you know, getting hurt out there. But he's got the frosted. He's getting go ahead, casey, all right.
Speaker 3: So mine is not a player necessarily, it's actually a division. So I think that there will only be one team from the NFC North to make the playoffs this year.
Speaker 1: Wow, And you mean in what is called the best division in football?
Speaker 2: I think so. Yeah, I could guess AFC.
Speaker 1: They're both norths North. That's really good. Yeah, both North are solid. But yeah that why why do you think that?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, let's think about it. The Packers Jordan love right, he got half hot towards the end of the year. I really feel like they're still kind of an unproven team. I gotta see it again. No receivers, Chicago, I mean, Caleb Williams. It's a great story, but it is Chicago. Okay, it's a rookie quarterback. You know, they could still win nine games and not make the playoffs. So I could see that happening. Minnesota is Minnesota. I don't think that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: And Detroit, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, look, it's they're going to kill people. Yeah, but it's the Detroit Lions. Like I could really see only one team coming out from here.
Speaker 1: They're gonna kill people. The Troy's gonna make de Troy's gonna be the forty nine ers last year. Well, I think the Troit's going to be the team from the NFC North. I really think the Bears and the Packers are So that's really the hot take. Ye, it's an interesting take.
Speaker 2: Oh, pretty hot.
Speaker 1: But we're supposed to disagree with them, right, that's why they're so hot. Yeah, you guys are getting all but hurt, not U case, not even you, Kevin. But it's like white man, why you argue, No, No, we're supposed to not agree with them, but.
Speaker 2: Hot outs man No, that's not the point.
Speaker 1: You can't get better at it. But we're supposed to not agree.
Speaker 2: You watch, I'm gonna be right. Okay, out of all these hot takes you watch, I'm gonna be right.
Speaker 1: Here's my hot take that c J. Strout just mediocre this year.
Speaker 2: That's very hot.
Speaker 1: These days. You'll be fine. Texas will be fine.
Speaker 2: You're still gonna pull out the division.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I think they'll be fine. They'll win ten games probably, you know, nine, nine and eight, ten and seven. They were too good last year. C J. Strad was too good last year, and so the expectation is, I'm I'm looking at these tiers and they have him teared up there, like, let's look at the quarterback tears, mahomes Lamar Burrow, Josh Allen, c J st He had one year, but it was one year. The sample just isn't big enough. And I hope he's awesome. I love I hope every I like. My prediction is he's just going to be fine. And that sucks for me to have a lot of rookie cards, yes, and autos and r PA's Rookie patch. Otto's get all of you know, I don't have Kayla Clark ten sign ticket.
Speaker 2: Now you let that one go.
Speaker 1: But my mine is the Texans are going to be slightly above mediocre and he's going to be pretty good. So oh is that hot?
Speaker 2: Pretty hot?
Speaker 4: Because everyone's very hot tearing them up.
Speaker 1: So that's it, thank you? All right?
Speaker 2: Is that a fire?
Speaker 1: It's kindling or something I'm trying to start. I think Mike typed in every single fire word into the system. Exactly. All right, that's it everyone, Thank you. We are glad to be back, and we will see you later on this week. Right, try or something off? We forget anything, I don't think so. All right, there's a new episode of Too Much follow Bobby Bone Sports.
Speaker 4: If you don't mind subscribed to the YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but that's the Bobby Bones channel. Bobby Bones Channel, Bobby Bones channel. Thank you. You can tell Reid's running it now. I need him to do that. Reid's running it and like doing all the guessing of algorithms and crap, and so please subscribe to Bobby Bones channel. That would be awesome. Wenew, too Much access is up and we will see you guys later on this week. All right. Eddie blows there go all right, see you guys.