Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: We welcome the return of Michael Oppenheimer. Scary take it away.
Speaker 2: Well, Sammy is the boss of a car dealership and he wanted to phone tap his employee Brian. He's pretty new there, so I figured I would get him with mister Michael Oppenheimer figure try and sell him some stuff of my own. The only problem is, at the same time, Brian's direct boss gets involved also, he's also being phone tapped, so he kind of falls right into the pit with Brian. So Brian and his boss being phone tapped by Sammy. My godness, seems confusing. Yeah, well, let's listen to.
Speaker 3: It and see what happens. Here is today's phone tap. Yeah, I oh, yes, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Easy Cracker, Crack eggs, siparate egg whites and strip shells from hard boiled eggs and seconds.
Speaker 1: What is her?
Speaker 3: It's the Easy Cracker for just nineteen dollars and ninety five sense. You can take an egg, put it inside the device, press a button, and your egg siparates.
Speaker 1: Nothing to do with this, bro, Have you ever had.
Speaker 3: A problem where you cracked an egg and the shells got inside of something you were making.
Speaker 1: I can't sit here and listen to this, man, I got I'm.
Speaker 3: Way too busy right now. Is this a business?
Speaker 1: It's a car dealership?
Speaker 3: Bro? Do you make breakfast at the dealership? What I just told you? What I did? The egg siparator will grab the egg as it fly. Man, somebody I gotta go you Brian, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer. With the you just you you can crack the siparate egg whites and strip the shells.
Speaker 1: Crack eggs.
Speaker 2: Crack you, dude, you need crack eggs.
Speaker 3: Like the device holds the egg. You press the handle and the egg sipparates evenly and falls into the bowl. Blow sir. There is somebody in your life that makes scrambled eggs for breakfast every day. Scramble one eggs? Are you serious right now with this book? Listeners, you just insert an egg into the easy creger.
Speaker 1: Squeeze the cracker minutes ago, squeeze, shut up, squeeze the easy crack. Shut them up.
Speaker 2: Well, come over and squeeze.
Speaker 1: You're asking joking me, you BMW.
Speaker 3: This is Brian, This is mister Michael up at Imer with Easy Cregor, the new way to crack the separate your eggs. If you act now, you get the easy scrambler.
Speaker 1: Absolutely igot about to jump through this phone and rip your head off. Man.
Speaker 2: You're killing me right?
Speaker 3: Have you ever wanted to scramble an egg inside the egg before it even comes out? It's to the special bonus if you act now.
Speaker 1: A special boner for me. You just said, special.
Speaker 3: Bonus for you when you crack in order, the easy scramble bonus for you. Sir, Hello you of BMW, Hello, Hi, how are you? This is mister Michael up and Armer with the easy Cracker.
Speaker 2: Don't you're selling products?
Speaker 3: Is a place of business?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: We don't want to buy any egg crackers or whatever. It's an egg cracker and an egg scrambler, so maybe you would like to separate you getting me right now? I just said we didn't want to buy it. We don't want to buy it. Christy from Indiana right speaking. Eggs has never been cleaner or easier. I love my new easy cre people who wrote it are you're a human being?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And I bought one for my mom. What do you bake? Clients coming in? Do you make cupcakes and muffins? Selling cars?
Speaker 1: All right, well, let me tell you this can't emphasize enough.
Speaker 3: If you call back, we're going to find you. Hang up on this bitch.
Speaker 1: You don't have to BMW.
Speaker 3: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer. Easy cracker call here anymore? All right? If you would like to crack eggs without any shells of this customers, what is your address?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to give you my address? Are you? Does anyone? Have you ever saw them?
Speaker 3: Would you come down here and bring egg crackers and we'll crack some egg I need your social Security number and then you can give you my checking your out routing number too.
Speaker 1: You want that? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Like? I can work with that if you'd like it. Who you call people and they give you their social Security number?
Speaker 1: Like? What the kind of organization do you work? Who?
Speaker 3: Like? What is the name of the business that you work for?
Speaker 1: I work for ed M prick? You work for what the E D G that I never brought?
Speaker 3: E d M S.
Speaker 1: Dude, I swear to God, come down here, loser, E d M S group Sir my E d M S.
Speaker 3: Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. You've been phone tapped?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: My name is Scary Jones and this is all a joke.
Speaker 2: There's no way anybody was out the radio.
Speaker 3: Sammy put us up to it. He said, here's your bonus.
Speaker 1: Sammy beat Sammy's ash. Is that why you're taking an early lunch business again?
Speaker 2: What are we?
Speaker 1: Duran phone tap? This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants the
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.