Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Kaddy Armstrong and Jettie and he arms rang the drum studio scene see signor We are in a dimly lit room deepening the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications compound. Today and today Wednesday? Is that right? Middle of the week. We're under the tutelage of our general manager. Oh my god, Epstein again. No, you can't, Yes, you can't, you can't, you can you must shout wow. Congress got called off Mike Johnson if that is his real name, the speaker. He said, all right, that's enough argument about Epstein. We're all going home. I'm taking my gavel and going home. There's more to it than that, and we'll tell you about it. Okay, look forward to that, do I? And I don't look forward to that. I'm whying. That was a lie. That was a lie for me. If I hooked up to a light detector, a gun, a little need, a little bounce, stuff and down, I'm not looking forward to that at all. No. Indeed, yeah, hey, I just heard Scott bestn't the Treasury Secretary say something interesting about and then it kind of relates to a story he didn't get to yesterday. He said, So it was about the tariff deals, and so Trump's got a new deal with Japan, which is a really you know, major economy. It's top five time. Yeah, so Japan, Philippines and somebody else. But anyway, and then there was the talk of how this increase in the tariffs with these countries is gonna cause prices to go up inflation and blah blah blah blah, and the Scott Best at the Treasury Secretary he said, that hasn't happened yet, and I don't think it's going to happen because retailers are absorbing the costs for themselves into their profits. So people are not seeing the price go up, which is true to a certain extent, but I don't think it's for the reason that they like or whatever. So you had the story the other day about how Amazon stuff has gone up, but Walmart stuff has gone down. So there is a battle going on between the two biggest retailers in the world, Amazon and Walmart, and they're trying to keep prices down and undercutting each other partially at least According to a couple of economists I was listening to, this is going to drive out the last remaining little guy in America or the world because they can't do that. So you're a mom and pop shop. You can't absorb the tariff causing the stuff to go up the way Amazon and Walmart can, and you might disappear and then and then it's just Walmart and Amazon, which is my goal. Yeah, my only equival is that Amazon did go up. It's trying the opposite strategy because they have the advantage in Walmart does too, really of having instantaneous data about how a price increase or decrease affects the consumer. How much less tisity elasticity there is nearly instantaneously, which has just been unknown to the world of economics. So Bezos in company obviously are seeing saying, let's see if we can get away with tweaking some prices upward. Meanwhile, over there in Arkansas, Walmart's saying, hey, here's a chance for us to recapture a significant chunk of market share. We're gonna take it in the in the crotch for a quarter or two. Sorry, it's unnecessarily frank, We're gonna take it into pants, as they used to say, take it up rotch. What does that mean? Right, We're gonna we're gonna get to We're gonna get kicked, We're gonna get hit profit wise for a couple of quarters. The total of tough the total of my official economics learning, the one economics class. I took microeconomics in college, and I remember ever of the phrase taking it in the crotch. Well, that's you didn't send Joe University. Our lessons are frank, They're really take it to the point. Yeah. So anyway, they're going to take a kick in the grown there for a couple but they're trying to recapture market share, which is a very different strategy than an Amazon. Well yeah, but I think the argument was Amazon would be raising their prices probably even more if they weren't looking at Walmart across the transom or whatever they're looking what are they looking at them across I don't know, the crotch, right across the crotch, oh my So, and it remains that the little guy is not going to be able to play that game on any level. You just have to charge what you know you got charged when it got dropped off at your toy shop or whatever, so you can still make payroll and keep the lights on. Yeah, exactly. Scott Bessont is Trump's sanity whisperer. He has pulled Trump back from several self destructive ideas. I appreciate his presence there. I think he's a good man. On the other hand, in this topic, he's full of crap and he knows he is. I'm sure the reason you just mentioned it, and also because a lot of wholesalers and retailers saw the tariffs coming because Trump bellowed about them for a long time, and they significantly increase their inventories, and so there's a delayed effect to the tariffs and their inflationary effects. I sure hate the last of the little guys getting driven out of business, but it might just be inevitable that the current structure of economics in the world, mom and pop shops of all different kinds that we all liked, toy shops, bookshops, whatever, just can't exist. Really, unless you're doing it as a hobby, you can't do it as a profit business. I love localism, I always have, but the Interstate Highway set it back a certain amount because it just it never made sense to have a like a beyond a regionable regional grocery chain or something like that. It would just be too expensive and cumbersome. Then the interstate highways helped, and then you have the advent of the Internet, and then the instantaneous data availability and just in time shipping and blah blah blah. It just there's nothing to grow. The local little guys. They have no advantage other than charm service. You know them, You can count on them that sort of getting to see the product in person and hold it in your hand, which is sometimes nice. Yeah, it is good, but you know what, people will vote with their dollars, and they are voting. So am I unfortunately? I mean, it's just too damned convenient to order laying on my couch and having it at my door in a couple hours from Amazon. So my headline is Jack Armstrong cries about the quote unquote guy while thumbing away at Amazon day in day out. I'm a blocracy, folks. I guess I'm to blame. We should start to show officially because the opening clip I find amusing. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is as I said Wednesday, July twenty third, they are twenty twenty five Armstrong Getty and we do approve of this program. All right, let's begin then officially according to FCC rules and riggs.
Speaker 2: Here we go at markhould I, we have breaking news as we come on the air, Ozzy Osbourne has died.
Speaker 1: That It was the lead words from David Muir on ABC News. The most important thing that happened on Earth was the passing of the near octagenarian metal singer. Some days the bat bites you, Ozzy Osbourne has died. Can I hear that again? I just found his seriousness and it being the lead I found amusing touldit.
Speaker 2: We have breaking news as we come on the air, Ozzy Osbourne has died.
Speaker 1: So I realize they're in a for profit business and trying to figure out what the majority of people would be most interested in and stick around for. It's the same day the sitting president accused a previous president of treason. Yes, and the lead story was, well, as you just heard one more.
Speaker 2: Time tonight, we have breaking news as we come on the air, Ozzy Osbourne has died.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if you were unfamiliar with mister Osborne is over asking somebody who is who is this? Ozzy Osbourne is the Speaker of the House? Is he the president? I'm practically that guy. I could not know less about Osborne. I have no opinion on Ozzy Osbourne because I've never I don't know his music, I never watched his show. He seems to be beloved by a certain group of left school I wanted to be a plumber. Joe was a plumber. That's him. There a bit of a substance habit there through the years. Yeah, Ozzy is a pop culture curiosity in that the ridiculous but endearing MTV reality show The Osborne's elevated his you know, his cultural his Q factor. They cat campiness beyond any justification. I mean, okay, you know, give the people what they want. I agree. Breaking news. As we come on the air this evening, we'll play some Osborne has died. We'll play some of the clips. Trump has accused the former president of treason, which is a you know, in a previous era, like ten years ago, would have been a holy crap, everything comes to a stop sort of claim. Now it just kind of gets lost in the mix of celebrity deaths. Right, It's just we say all kinds of stuff all the time. But what Trump said, Obama actually replied to it in a jumping into the politics of the day. So we got all that for You often asked do we go back to something closer to normal after Trump passes from the political scene, And not entirely, But I've seen several examples lately, where like Pam Bondi, for instance, tries to be Trump, tries to be trumpy, makes a giant promise and then never delivers it really or delivers in some form and just laughs it off and then launches several other sensation missiles to distract everybody. But nobody's as good at it as Trump. They try it, but they fall on their faces. So for whatever reason, this is the magic, and nobody knows what it is. Trump paters. It really drives Trumpeter's crazy. Why does this not stick to him? Everything comes off different out of Trump. It just I don't know why. Well, he's utterly shameless. He is incapable of shame. But I used to think things would go back to normal ish. That was pre second term. By the time Trump is out of office, we will have traversed twelve years of American life, and I have a lot of people that there, their whole political lives of paying attention to politics has been this. So I just I don't know if it's ever going to go back. Yeah, you're probably right. Yeah, wow, Epstein was the general manager. There is some crazy media jiu jitsu jiu jitsu judo going on around the whole Epstein story that is really pretty clever from the Democrats standpoint, and I think they're pulling it off. Uh, it's wild. Who's in the highway seat over this now? When there's still still I don't think any there there. Yeah, there are some very strange bedfellows. Yeah, God, I well, there's there's plenty of there there. It just depends what they're you're talking about. We've been discussing, Yeah, we do. You would you like the the Epstein Senior Special, it's a lighter portion. Would you like the full Epstein? Would you like the Epstein with all the fixings? Or would you like the Epstein Fancy Feast, which includes he's a massage agent and the Jews run the world. They're like at least four distinct versions of what people mean by the Epstein thing, So we'll have to get into that, and a whole bunch of other stuff coming up. We got headlines in just a moment's stay right here. We're about to jump in some of the headlines that are out there. This one just came across the eight EPA. The Environmental Protection Agency is said to draft a plan to end its ability to fight climate change. Here's a sub paragraph on this. According to two people familiar with the draft, it would eliminate the bedrock scientific finding that greenhouse gas emissions threaten human life by dangerously warming the planet, which obviously would change all of their goals and things that they're trying to constantly accomplish there at the EPA. Seems like a major change. Don't know how long I suppose it hang around to the end of this administration, right the Democrat gets elected, then it's back to it's the biggest problem in the world. Uh. Perhaps, Yeah, But I think the bloom is really off of the rows of you know, existential threat you've stolen by dreams. The oceans will be boiling, the Hawaiian islands will disappear by nineteen ninety nine. I just that whole thing feels past me, So they might try to drag it back in that direction, but I think it's going to be a tougher sled than it used to be. The proposed EPA Agency rule recinds the two thousand and nine declaration known as the Endangerment Finding, which scientifically established that greenhouse gases endanger human lives. And then all of the things are many of the things that we hate that have happened in the United States have come from that two thousand and nine declaration, and you know, forcing electric cars on us and all kinds of different things. And the Trump administration is ending that how dams you so interesting? Elections? Elections matter? Yeah, they absolutely do, and the next one sure will too, although that doesn't mean I want to talk about it interestingly enough. The hot topic no pun intended in European politics is air conditioning. Europe is much less air conditioned than the United States, partly because you know, a lot of it's fairly far north in near oceans and stuff like that, and they just really haven't needed it. But it's getting warmer in recent years. And it's like how in San Francisco in the Bay Area, there's a lot less air conditioning there is than where I'm from, sure, right, But as it has gotten warmer in Europe the last several years, heat waves coming a little earlier and staying a little longer, they're arguing about whether to have air conditioning or not. And interestingly, the right wing is saying, yeah, get some air conditioning up in her it's two damn hot, But the lefties are saying soccer blue, No, this will exascerbits global warming. And the air conditioners vent heat, right, they remove heat. They don't actually you know, well's I don't want to explain air conditioning, but so they have to vent the hot air into the streets. That'll make it even worse. And the sweaty Frenchmen are saying, I don't care. That sounds like a U problem. I want air conditioning in my house. Well, I wish them well. Judy and I are going to Europe in a few weeks, to London in a few weeks, and I rented a flat, as they say, over there with air conditioning. Bye God. Because I'm an American, all right, I'm not gonna sit there tossed and turning in my euro juices, trying to sleep after a long day of touristing and eating and drinking. I'm gonna have some ac. One of my favorite headlines from yesterday also had anything to do with the Trump administration. The US Olympic Committee bans transgender athletes in compliance with the Trump order. So US Olympics not gonna do it. Not gonna play that game. And we've been wondering about that for a long time. If this stuff would rise from high school track to it already was in college swimming, in all kinds of sports, what is it gonna go to the Olympics? Not under Trumpet's not not well, It's gone backward in a lot of areas or levels of sports. Hey, Michael, play clip fifteen for me.
Speaker 3: The US Olympic and Paralympic Committee has effectively barred transgender women from competing in women's sports. The panel tells the federations overseeing swimming, athletics other sports it has an obligation to comply with an executive order issued by President Trump. The change follows a similar step taken by the NCAA earlier this year.
Speaker 1: I was so annoyed by that, I tweeted at Britt Bear's crew. It will do no good. They won't even see it. I'm sure, but the US Olympic Committee is barred trans women from the sport. Don't call dudes women. Trans women is the verbiage of the radical gender theory crowd. Brett, stop it. Well, the confusing thing there is them banning these people is a declaration that we don't believe they're women. Right, that's what they're declaring. Yeah, we're no dudes allowed. I mean that those statements don't go together. You can't say we banned women from women's sports. That wouldn't make sense slip at the top. So they banned what they believe are dudes from women's sports. Well, because they're dudes, that's why they believe it. Yes, Artro and the.
Speaker 4: Justice Department had an idea of what was really in the FBI records of the Epstein case. They released a joint statement saying he wasn't murdered in prison, there was no conspiracy, there is no clients list, and we're never going to say anything about this again. That of course just spurred more conspiracy theories. So you have to ask yourself, what is in there that is so concerning that they don't want to let it out? Is it they over promised and the answer is nothing or is there some smoking gun in there that scares them first one?
Speaker 1: In my opinion, Yeah, Jonathan John Miller there on CNN stoking the fire from the left that maybe Trump was like the co rapist with Epstein and he was there at all the parties. Let's push this. Plus it's dividing the Republicans, so let's let's push it as far as we can. Yeah. Yeah, you know, I don't know, I mean hoisting them on their own petard as it is said. I mean, you created this whole mess by making all kinds of claims for a long time, not Trump himself, but a lot of the big Trump voices out there, right. Uh. One of all I have is like the anecdotal evidence that I get through a few people I talked to in texts. We get in that sort of stuff of how some of you feel about this? Who are really into this story? One of the biggest Trump supporters I know told me it seems to me that Trump is in on it too, and it's very disappointing to me. But have you seen the videos and have you seen the videos? Asking Joe? There are videos going around of young women where these videos came from. And what the context is I don't know, but it's young women talking about Trump raping them, having sex with them when they were under age at these parties. These are videos that are floating around. No, I've not seen nor heard.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have come across these either, but they're floating around in the world of people who believe that Epstein was the top of a child pedophile ring that the Democrats have been running with Hollywood for decades, which is why the Democrats are pushing so hard now to release the Epstein files. I guess there's some explanation as far as these things go. Well, they'll explain what you mean by that. Why I believe the Democrats are pushing hard to release them because they know there's nothing there, and so it just is it puts the Republicans in an awkward situation. All right, Well, before we get further down the road of analyzing what happened, let's tell the good folks what happened. It's forty we're gonna be talking about trade. From trade.
Speaker 5: Meeting with the Philippine President was dominated by questions about other matters, including why the Justice Department now wants to meet with Gallaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's longtime associate who's serving twenty years in a Florida federal prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know about it, but I think it's something that would be sounds appropriate to do you do.
Speaker 5: You have any concern that your Deputy Attorney General, who's your former attorney, would be conducting the interview given no, I have no been sure. The news comes the same day House Speaker Mike Johnson cut the House session short to avoid votes about whether the government's Epstein files should be made public.
Speaker 1: So that's the lead. The whole furor over you know what to disclose when and how brought the House of Representatives to a standstill. So Johnson, the leadership cut short this week's session, put off any action until September because some GOP members were demanding votes on more releases and wanted to go further down that road. And Johnson's like, all right, this has gotten out of control. We're done. Well, here's one of them here, Representative Timberchett, who runs one of the committees that can look into this. This is what he said last night.
Speaker 2: People asking is going to cost me politically, and I say, well, sure, it is sure.
Speaker 1: It is. It makes peopel uncomfortable, but it's it doesn't have anything to do with that has to do it.
Speaker 4: We've got to do what's right, and this is direct thing today as far as I see it.
Speaker 1: He seems to actually believe, or enough of his constituents believe that he has to represent them, that this is the whole child peto ring thing. And it's ugly and it's going to be tough to look at, but we've got to do it. Yeah. Yeah, I've actually done a ton of reading about this in the last couple of days, and one thing has become clear to me. There were a hell of a lot of teenage girls who were recruited and groomed and had illegal sexual stuff done with them by Epstein and Ms Maxwell and quite a few other people. And it is absolutely grist for the Mill. And I think the Mill has gone crazy with the whole Jews run a sex ring with the Democrat. That all is looney tunes to me. But it's absolutely true that the very rich and the very powerful have been parting with Epstein and getting it on with teenage girls, not children, but like sixteen seventeen year olds, and those names have inexplicably been covered up for a very long time. I was reading a very very responsible journalist who's been following this story since the bust in Florida and the unholy plea bargain that was struck with Epstein by a prosecutor who later became Trump's Secretary of Labor, which doesn't look great, but a completely corrupt plea bargain. And this guy says, you know, the list of victims is huge, and there were other people in on it, and we aughtit. No, Well, do you think there's a list somewhere that the government can release. There are many names within investigative files, and that's where it gets Harry. If you're not going to bring charges against somebody, you don't as a law enforcement agency, you're certainly supposed to not not supposed to say, you know, tell you what, Jack Armstrong's name kept coming up in this investigation at parties with young girls. If you know what I'm saying, we don't have enough evidence to charge him, but anyway, what a purv You can't do that? Well you can if you're James Coleman, you're talking about Hillary Clinton. She did enough here that you probably should charge her. I'm not going to, but I mean it was ugly right before the election. So yeah, what a whack of dude. Well, that's the reason you don't want to do that sort of stuff. That's a good example of why. Right, So, and that's why the point, that's why I made the point in the previous segment. The slippery difficult thing about discussing this is that there are like the basic, the full, the large, and the extra large version of what you mean by the Epstein thing, And until you know which one of those you're talking about, you don't know how to talk about it. Well, I think it's one hundred percent legit that this guy was rich and powerful and covered up four But a lot of the Trump surrogates out there, you're Dan Bongino whatever, they were pushing the big, mega, big kohna Epstein thing. Yes, they were pushing the whole masade Epstein, hundreds of thousands of children and eyes. Craziness that so many people, so many of you believe. I don't believe it's true. So, but I think just on the politics of it, I think it's incredibly cynical and ugly for America. But I think the Democrats are pretty smart. And the way they're handling this, the way they've turned it completely around, and now it's a what are the reports covering up? Why won't they release the files when there's nothing there? Right? So the Republicans are in the tough position of, well, if we do release the files, it will show that we really oversold this. I wish we had and I should have asked for it. Somebody asked Hakeem Jeffreys, the House Minority Leader, why didn't you guys push for all this stuff to get released when you had the White House, and you had the Justice Department, and at some points you had in Congress. Blah blah blah, And he unleashed a word salad that was kamala esque. My respect for him as a politician, ak a liar dropped a great deal because it was a pathetic attempt to answer the question. He had no answer. I think it probably worked. I think it's working. I don't like it. It's cynical, but I think it's working. Most people are not paying close enough attention or think about this stuff enough to realize it doesn't make any sense. Speaker Johnson tried it yesterday. He said, this doesn't make any sense. If there is something damaging to Republicans while they were in power for four years, they would have released it. And that is some sort of smoking gun. A film of Trump with a fourteen year old Oh they sat on that right, really that place they made up laws to prosecute him in New York. Obviously that makes no sense. But I just I think they're counting on and I think they're probably right the Democrats, that people aren't doing the math on that, and they've managed to make this look like I mean, even to Trump's supporters. Even Trump supporters are feeling like they're hiding something. They won't release it. Trump must be in on it. Yeah. Yeah, So I'm I'm of two minds on this. Number One, there have been uh soft pedaling cover ups of the rich and powerful one hundred percent. But if you were to say, just release the grand jury transcripts, which a lot of people have been demanding, and the judges say they're going to release what they can, but not in a big hurry. Can you imagine if your name came up a couple of times in the grand jury trial. You're innocent of any crimes exactly, but you were there or you thought Yeah, what the hell, I'll go to some Caribbean island party for a while. He seems like a charming guy because Epstein was an utterly brilliant, sociopathic manipulator of people. That much is clear. But can you imagine if your name came up in that investigation a couple of times, you'd be ruined. Yeah, and so the judges are trying to be very careful. Anyway, more on this inevitably down the line after a quick word from her friends at Simply Safe Home Security. As concerned as I am about this sort of thing, I'm more concerned about scumbags and junkies breaking into my house and stealing my stuff or my garage or whatever. And that's why Simply Safe Home Security is so terrific. And it's even better than you think because Simply Safe's new active Guard outdoor protection helps stop breakings before they happen. Yep best home security system at twenty twenty five by c Net. This has happened with a whole bunch of different ranked number one in customer service by Newsweek and USA Today. Lots of places love Simply Safe. To me, the proof is in the putting of there are no contracts. They don't lock you in thinking once you realize you don't actually use this thing, or it's too difficult to work, or whatever, you're gonna want to get out, so we're going to lock you in for two years. Simply Safe doesn't have to do that. And the technology is so cool. AI powered cameras and live monitoring agents tech to suspicious activity around your property. Somebody's lurking around, they could talk to them, turn on spotlights, called the cops before the break in happens. Visit simply safe dot com slash armstrong to claim fifty percent off a new system with a professional monitoring plan. Get your first month free. That's simply safe dot com slash armstrong. There's no safe like simply safe. I will forward to you on your personal phone because I don't want to put it out there and spread it. One of the videos that was sent to me of a girl talking about Trump raping or as a thirteen year old, or that's the way it's portrayed. I I'm pretty cynical, as you should realize as a listener, but I'm not so cynical to believe that there are a variety of things that can happen like Obama had a plan to invade Texas or Trump raped a thirteen year old. I'm not so cynical that I believe things like this can exist and people would keep their mouths shut about it. All people involved, like everybody, thousands of people would have to keep their mouths shut about stuff like this. So I don't believe these like really out there things that get catch on in the world. I think I think some people are actually believe it or not too cynical. M yeah, or paranoid, I suppose, But you know that's in the eye of the beholder. Henson, we need a wrench. I can't keep my microphone from falling down or it's got saggy Mike syn Nay, it's not any reflection on you. It happens to everybody. As the age. I haven't had enough sleep and I've had a couple of drinks and I just can't keep this thing from Wow. Thanks for that. So coming up next hour a couple of things I'm really excited about. First of all, a brilliant bit of writing, the sort of simplifying something eloquently that I love so much. So I love quotes so much about tolerance that goes too far. Absolutely wonderful wisdom about that, specifically in terms of a particular political system that's also a religion that wants to stamp out all tolerance. That's next hour plus. The truth has finally come out, Jack, not about Epstein, but about Kamala Harris and her job at McDonald's. Oh about that, haven't we? Whether she actually worked at McDonald's trust will shock you. That's what motivated the whole Trump work in the drive through thing, wasn't it. This was a great political stunts in American history. Did y'all hear our podcast the other day, the One More Thing podcast about the pet psychic? We got into that. I have a little follow up on the pet psychics, those of you who get pet psychics to figure out what your dog thinks. Oh, we've got mail peg on the way. Stay hear Brett Stevens, calumnist for the New York Times, with an opinion piece today, and uh, kudos to the New York Times for allowing him to write it and printing it. No, Israel is not committing genocide in Gaza in the New York Times, which I imagine many people in the Neru's newsroom really really hated. We'll get into some of that later, didn't Thousands of people cancel their subscriptions when The New York Times even hired Brett's Stevenson to offer a somewhat different opinion than the progressive hymn book, Yeah, people are rigid, aren't you. Here's your freedom love me quote of the day. I love this from the Great Tom of Soul. The biggest and most deadly tax rate on the poor comes from a loss of various welfare state benefits, food stamps, housing subsidies, and the like if their income goes up. That's the biggest and most deadly tax rate on the poor. I would say it's incredibly cruel too. We played the audio I don't know a week or two ago of a mom demanding that her son not get a job, him saying, I want to make something in my life. I want to get a house, I want to live like other people. She's like, I will lose all my benefits if you do that, I'll lose my benefits. That is just terrible, and the Left portrays that his compassion. It's disgusting mail. Now I'm tempted. Let me read a couple and then something very very special. Okay, I'm betting, let's see, this is a freaking correspondent, Sean. I'm betting the Late Show does not come back after Colbert until after a year long show called America's Next Late Show Host. Here's the ad. Everyday Americans like your neighbor and Dennis compete to be the next late show host. Will it be your supermarket checker, your old history teacher, will it be you? It's America's next late show host. And of course that person, having been vaulted to fame and a level of wealth they'd never imagined, We'll do the job for a million and a half a year, say, could happen? Let's see Adam mentions the voices of the left, Armstrong and getting one more thing podcast from the other day. It's brilliant and should be featured weekly. Wow. The variety of voices helped to highlight how a particular mindset can be exploited. No matter who you are. You can do the same thing with the extreme right, but the left is just more unintentionally hilarious. Mmmm. Okay, thank you for the note, and now a very special mail bag if you're old enough to remember anytime you heard a very special It meant that your show that was usually fun or funny and lighthearted, was going to deal with some terribly serious topic on a very special Happy Days, as Johonzi is diagnosed with testicular cancer, Jony contemplates an abortion right exactly well. On a very special mail bag, we got this note from Mike, who says, I really loved your quote about being in a pool of Satan's you're in the other day. I couldn't remember it perfectly, chat Gpt remembered it instantly. I decided to train it by saying, this is my exact sense of humor, and it continued to come back with more and more quotes from the show. Below is a link to the full conversation. Incredible Wow. And then Mike says, speaking for millions of people, I didn't think was possible to replace Rush Limbaugh's a trustworthy, deadly, instinctual political authority, but you guys have Wow. That's oh. And he says more nice things, which I'll read to you now. I love how balanced you are, with your source of truth being freedom and the true American has posted the majority of talk radio being borderlined. Christian nationalists are overly overtly Republican. We just we just try to be fair. But anyway, how did you it is? How did chck GPT so quickly grab from transcripts? I don't know, And I would like to point out to Mike that the very people who decided who to replace Rush limp Paul with specifically rejected us. Yes, repeatedly, too weird, too many dick jokes. No, anyway, man, we have fun doing what we do. So anyway, chat GPT, here's been a whole long conversation of quotes from the show. Jack Armstrong Putin's a war criminal and should be in jail for the rest of his life, if not executed. Joe Getty, I trust this guy like I trust gas station Sushi. And then chat GPT comments they don't hold back on blunt global judgments and those instantly memorable visuals. Wow. Then that you said something that absurdist twist on paranoia is pure a and g chat GPT says, I was talking about tearing down the Department of Education brick by brick, chat GPT says, anyone who's tired a big government red tape will feel this one deep. I feel like chat GPT is trying to sleep with me or something. What was it going on here? It is definitely kissing her eyes for some reason. If you miss the segment of an hour get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty