Speaker 1: Right, cool. I know two guys who had to Cereal makes them complease so Cereal they.
Speaker 2: Cares a quiet Scott and Andy Scott Andy Cereal Killers.
Speaker 1: What's up, buddy, I'm good. I have this curl here that's bothering me, so I got to find a place for it. Are you Clark Kent? It looked like it for a second, Like what is that?
Speaker 2: The sad thing is there are just no more phone booths, Sandy, So I'm not sure what you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Plus, do we really see me as a superman type? Because I don't know Willis? We don't. Oh and you only know why I said that if you're watching the YouTube, So check out the YouTube of serial Killers Welcome. Why willis talking about Willis because he always did this but actually he never really touched his hair. Yeah, so anyway, go ahead. What was it? What else is it? Oh, before we even start, it's freezing in this place. No, it's not. It is freezing in this place, and I have no circulation in my hands at the moment.
Speaker 2: Well, that is not the thermostats. Prom that is a bodily problem.
Speaker 1: But hey, fine, because I have a Serial Killers wax cabin candle, collection candle, that's mine, that's mine. There really aren't like an sign. We've decided that this one is mine. Peppermint cocoa crunch. That is my candle, So buy that one. But I have frosty snowballs. Yeah you do because you're so cold. Oh it's yeah, Actually I do have frosty snowballs right now. You're right, Scott.
Speaker 2: Check out serial KILLERSPC dot com. The whole wax cabin serial Killers candle collection is there. Buy them while you can use promo code serial killers all one word and save ten percent off your order. You cannot get that deal anywhere else.
Speaker 1: You can't get it anywhere else. Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Go get your wax cabin candle now.
Speaker 2: Now, this is very exciting to me. Today is Monday, November fifteenth.
Speaker 1: Is today the fifteenth. Wow, it's the fifteenth already. Wow. Thanksgiving is a week or so away, a little more than a week away. I know, it's crazy. I can't wait for Thanksgiving. And Andrew, what is your favorite dessert at Thanksgiving? We don't really do a lot of dessert, But if you had a favorite dessert, what would it be? A pumpkin? No? No, no, no, Let No, Okay, you're getting close con pie. No, No, it's a pie, but it's not pie. Yes, Andrew, it's apple pie. That's everybody's favorite Thanksgiving dessert. Apple pie. Everybody sounds like a stretch. Well, lots of you.
Speaker 2: I bet if there was some sort of percentage survey, it'd be like sixty seven percent.
Speaker 1: Isn't that what family feud is? No, that's sixty seven percent of people say this is their favorite Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: That's one hundred people were survey Top five answers on the board, What is your favorite pie at Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Be good? Apple ding? So ill know down to the cereal sack. Andrew, bet you didn't even know this was a thing. I didn't knew it was a thing. It's the latest. No, it is now a thing, but I didn't knew it was a thing.
Speaker 2: It's the latest from the toast Dude, I cannot speak today.
Speaker 1: It is the latest. Can I do it? I want to say all intro it. Okay, you andro it. This is little new. It's apple pie a toast crunch. Are you excited? Andy? Well, what I was gonna say?
Speaker 2: It's the latest in the toast Crunch family of products. Whoa it's apple Pie toast Crunch.
Speaker 1: I am, I am, this is yeah. I am so excited. They don't even try with boxing that.
Speaker 2: You'll see in the supermarkets. Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch is back as well. Don't ooh, Andrew, we had it last year. I can't ooh, No, you can owh but you if you look at your face, your face said, wow, that's a brand new cereal I've never tried before.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't know. We were monitoring my face so intently. I watch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had sugar Cookie Toast Crunch last holiday season and it was delicious, So I'm glad that that is back. But this is brand new. It's a limited edition and a lot of people have been sending me dms.
Speaker 1: Have you seen this? Yes, I have, and we do have it. They really need to make this office warmer. Okay, it's so damn cold. It is not. I think it's because I have hands and so then the circulation doesn't reach my fingertips. Okay, oh, it's hold on.
Speaker 2: It smells like apple pie filling, like if I popped open a can of Colmstock.
Speaker 1: That's what this smells like. It's delicious.
Speaker 2: I'm excited and by the way I could sit and open a can of pie filling and just put a spoon in it and eat it.
Speaker 1: I love pie filling. Pray that it doesn't have a crust on top, because God forbid, that's the unhealthy part.
Speaker 2: It has nothing to do with that. I just love pie filling. My favorite pie filling is cherry.
Speaker 1: Again. Thank God, you're only eating the filling, you know, the sugarl Andrew. My favorite pie is cherry. How about that? I do like cherry pie. You're my cherry pie, Andrew. Okay, so we did that, Jesse. You can make that joke. No, not at all. It's just you know, you set me up for it. Uh huh ready? Oh, just like Cmato's crunch. They look just like it, but they don't smell like it. You're ready? Here we go? One, two, three, Yeah, Yeah. McDonald's apple pie. Holy crap, that's so good. Yep. Wow, a late entry to this year's Spoonies. And because this is five Balls Hall of Famer, that's crazy. Wow, there's delicious. What I really like about it is that is a cinnamon toast crunch, but it's not because it has the apple in it. Do you want to try apple cinnamon toast crunch. That's not the name of it. It smells delicious on a nice flight. Bye see yeah bye, I was just assaulted. The door hit my chair. Yeah. Also, that's not the right name of the cereal. It's apple pie toast crunch. Oh well, here's the thing. Yeah, what I was saying is it's amazing that they made a cinnamon toast crunch. No, it's just a toast crunch. So they made a cinnamon toast crunch, but they added apple pie to it to make it apple pie toast crunch or whatever, and it changed the actual like formua a little bit without going like two beyond. I feel like sometimes with these cereals, they make it like a and something and then it just doesn't taste like the original. There's no it's just weird.
Speaker 2: This is what you're trying to say, is like, chocolate toast crunch is cinema toast crunch with chocolate in it. Is that what you're saying, because that's pretty much what I'm getting from what you're trying to explain.
Speaker 1: I didn't say chocolate toast crunch was chocolate cinnamon toast crunch. All right, let's not have an argument here, Andrew, it's delicious.
Speaker 2: Your rating is five great, five balls, five balls spectacular, real quick?
Speaker 1: Can we say it? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Okay, because in a previous episode we promised a shout out to somebody that bought serial Killers T shirts at serial killerspc dot com.
Speaker 1: So thank you.
Speaker 2: Caitlin from Arizona and thank you Shelley from the State of Washington. Both purchased serial Killers T shirts on our website. So thank you so much for listening. We do appreciate your support. And if you'd like to buy a serial Killer's candle from wax Cabin also at serial killerspc dot com.
Speaker 1: We have everything nowadays.
Speaker 2: Speaking of spec tackular listeners, Andrew, I'm gonna let you pick the next cereal?
Speaker 1: How about that? Am I one of our listeners? Now I thought I was a co host. No, you're not.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't say that. But Laura from Delaware sent this massive box. Massive box. She spent a ton of money, even though she said that they were all on sale. These were not cheap, okay, So thank you Laura. I'm pretty sure we've done one or two that are in here. You just keep saying massive box and shaking it in my faith it is now.
Speaker 1: Oh did she even put yellow wrapping paper in it? Yeah, a little tissue paper. Love that.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna let you pick the flavor. They're all Catalina crunches. Okay, do you remember Catalina Crunch was at the Soft Granola. Nope, we've done two there, Keto cereals. Oh no, we've done.
Speaker 1: Two of them. Oh one of them wasn't as bad, says you. Yeah, here, pick one, Andrew, let's try to stay on the holiday theme. Is there one? No, you can look?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can actually pick pick what flavor you want?
Speaker 1: This one? Okay? Oh no, no, no, no can I can I exchange it? It's fruity Catalina. That's the best of the bush.
Speaker 2: Also, thank you so so much because she sent us a Monster Crunch board game.
Speaker 1: So appreciate that. You can take that home if you want. You can I have that so you can have it if you want. Thank you. You're welcome Katalina Crunch.
Speaker 2: Yeahs, sit over here, kiddo. I got the cups. So we've done two flavors. We did dark chocolate, we did cinnamon.
Speaker 1: I thought I liked cinnamon and I hated chocolate.
Speaker 2: M you were okay with cinnamon. You gave it two bowls in a spoon. I gave them both vomit faces.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, cool, cool. Thank you Newman for all your help on the website. Also, we have a newsletter coming too soon. Yeah, just again serial KILLERSPC dot com. You can sign your email, put in your email, and then when new things come out, you get emailed it directly. Okay.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling this is going to be absolutely disgusting. I agree, because keto cereals generally are absolutely discussed. I concur by the way, we're using a Horizon two percent organic.
Speaker 1: Milk that you told people they couldn't drink today because we had to do a serial killer.
Speaker 2: So the way people kept coming in and look for milk, and I was like, no, it's rationed, please don't.
Speaker 1: Oh it smells good, right, I'll give it that like smells like fruit loops, you know what. The after smell of it almost has like a the after smell almost like the after taste is going to be. It has like a seltzery smell to it.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't know do you want to hear the ingredients first or after?
Speaker 1: I guess after? Aren't there one two.
Speaker 3: Three look like wind No, no, no, no, there are no good ketos.
Speaker 1: It tastes like wind decks. It legit does, And that's why it took me so long to say something, because I was analyzing in my brain, it's fine, it's fine. When is it gonna get bad? When is it gonna get bad? And then it turned into wind decks, And then I thought maybe I was gonna die.
Speaker 2: And as I was spitting it out, it tastes like old cigarette butts. Holy hell, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, this gets a vomit face. Yeah, I'm not gonna I love you so much. Oh yeah. It even has like a ammonia like act, Like my mouth feels like it's like a bleached.
Speaker 2: Thank you for sending those all in, Laura. We will not be trying another one unless we are in desperate, desperate need, but thank you for thinking of us. Zero sugar, gluten and grain free, a sweet blend of five plant proteins fibers design to keep you fuller, longer and promote gut health.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you how, Because it's bleach. It cleans your gut. You die.
Speaker 2: It's got catalina flour, which is pea protein potato fiber, corn fiber, chickory root fiber and gower gum, tapioca flour, high oleic.
Speaker 1: Sunflower oil. Blah blah blah blah and crap. Let me tell you this is the closest you could come to buying tide Pod cereal. You know what, You're right, because that is that is not like your mouth afterwards? Does it not feel like you just had like a winter green mint or something. I don't know because I just chugged the rest of my apple pietoast. Oh god, that was bad. Wow, Okay, let's move on. Let's move on. Do I appreciate find out who owns this brand and send them a strongly worded letters, and you know what, they're right down the road New York, New York one one one two eight, that's not far from here. I will go to corporate and I will tell them, sir, something's wrong with your cereals.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, there are people that are keto. I guess right, what is what is keto? Is it no sugar?
Speaker 1: What is keto is no carbs, no carbs, no carbs. But there are people that take the keto thing a little too far, and like Catalina crunch. Yeah, well, this is just an abomination. I condemn that to hell. If the oh the furnace, let's thrown in the furnace. Okay, Oh, you're right, you're right, you're right, Keto. People will sometimes do things like they'll eat butter like you, because you could have butter and cheese and all this other stuff if it has no carbs. But then people do too much. But they also that he goes through something called katosis ketosis, yes, yes, and they say your breath smells really bad, like it just isn't great. I love a good carb, so I don't think I could do that. Stand by, let me light it up yay by Catalina Crunch. Oh watch your bird. Oh god, she's coming back alive.
Speaker 2: But it's weird though, because you kind of liked the dark chocolate and the cinnamon. So for that reason, I think at some other point down the road, we should try one of the other flavors.
Speaker 1: I agree, because that just did not that has something in it.
Speaker 2: But what I'll do first if we try another one, Andrew, I will coat my mouth with wax cabin candle wax.
Speaker 1: That way, I won't taste anything I would have preferred hot wax in my mouth that I ever experienced the bleach, Well, I don't know, I see, I don't know. I don't tastemonia. It's ammonia. E okay, I gotcha. Parsons ammonia to be exact. Do they still make parsons? You know what? I used to stock that on the shelf at the five and dime. That's all on you.
Speaker 2: Although even when I was a kid, they didn't call it a five and dime. They just call it like a crap store.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Let's stay with the holiday theme. I guess that the holiday it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. But we're going to go back to the apple pie toast crunch because that's apple pie holiday, Thanksgiving. Everything keeps coming down again, all right, So going down to the cereal sack.
Speaker 2: Jamie's Box once again produces a cereal for us.
Speaker 1: This hair is just too much, okay.
Speaker 2: And this is organic, simply nature, and simply nature is a product of legal correct.
Speaker 1: No aldy, So sorry, yeah, of course, yes, it's all they God, do you know anything about cereals? Simply nature?
Speaker 2: All these brand pumpkin seed and flax granola cereal again I think it's weird that they say granola cereal because those are kind of two different things.
Speaker 1: I don't know granola is a cereal, but I guess it is. I love a good granola.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, well, I don't think you're gonna love this one, Andrew, because pumpkin everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there really is no that's the thing.
Speaker 2: And we've said this before. There really is no pumpkin flavor. It's just it's more than nutmeg and everything else that they add to it if they call it pumpkin the pumpkin spice.
Speaker 1: So like if you cut open a.
Speaker 2: Pumpkin, like, go ahead and take the old jack O lantern off the steps that you didn't get rid of from Halloween yet, stick a spoon in there and eat it. It's not going to taste like this.
Speaker 1: Listen. And I would rather eat that than ever have Catalina crunch. Oh, I'm totally with you. Oh shuty, Andrew. Look out, piece of ceid, such a weird line. Piece of cereal might fly out, could fly out.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, let's open this up nice clear again, the very clear bag. I like that, so it's not fogged and you could see exactly what's inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not radioactive.
Speaker 2: No, but I just I don't like this. I don't like the way it looks. It looks like very like artificial gren it's weird.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe it just came from nature, and so.
Speaker 2: Then no, I just kind of a feeling that they're trying to be like a like trendy organic brand, but they're really not.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know. I think they go searching in the landfill for the flax. It seems like you're being a hater on the cereal. We'll see. We did have another one from them once before. It was in a bag and it was it was okay, okay, there you go, open mind, you know me in my open mind, Andrew, I threw out my spoon. Oh come on now, because the the fruity, Oh my god, it has aftertaste on it. Yeah, that's terrible. Get a new one. Here we go, ready, buddy. Oh, I see pumpkin seeds one.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, oh they call it. Oh, it's pumpkin seed and flax. It's not pumpkin cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was wondering what you're you going with that? And I wouldn't want to say anything, but you should have Andrew, you should have corrected me. Here we go. M mm hmm. There was a pumpkin on the box, though a fake one. Mmm, like pretty good. I like it a lot. Make a yogurt parfeins, make it in bread, toss it with oatmeal. Those would taste so good with a break yogurt. Make granola bars. Yeah, I'm a fam mm hmm, it's not horrific. Three balls in a spoon, three balls and a spoon. Hmm mm hmm. You got more than that. M m. You're trying to chew. Put you to a buddy. Four balls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Really, four balls and a spoon on this yep, it's interesting to me. I don't know that a legal cereal. Sorry, I don't know that in all the cereal has ever scored that high. We'll have to check with other Scott.
Speaker 1: I love that. That was delicious. That was not bad. So this episode had moments of greatness. Yeah, and uh a real bad. Oh we should call that real bad one.
Speaker 2: We should title this crap sandwich right because the bread on either side were good.
Speaker 1: Delicious crap in the middle. Yep, okay, cool crap sandwich it is. Yeah, that was great. I didn't mind this episode. I enjoyed it. Wait a minute, there are episodes that you mind. Well, you know, sometimes it ends and I'm just like, ugh, I don't like the cereals. Okay, it was you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go check serial KILLERSPC dot com because I'm curious. Have we ever had an episode where they were all just crap?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All three crappers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't think we've ever had an episode with all no bowlers.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that nothing now that hasn't existed. I mean, if we do a Catalina Crunch special, that's true. Yeah, maybe we'll do that. Oh God, it's coming out of the furnace.
Speaker 2: I can't get it back that fast. Andrew come up anyway. Thank you for listening to serial Killers. Please check out serial Killers PC dot com. You will see our wax cabin serial Killers candle collection just in time for the holidays.
Speaker 1: Order now, Yes, get yourself a holiday set. They come beautifully wrapped, They smell great, they come beautifully wrapped. Yes, the box is wonderful. Oh, because I think you have to pay more for gift wrap. No, no, that's why you do the holiday set. Get the holiday set. You get both candles, and if you code serial killers at checkout all one word, you get ten percent off. It is worth it. They smell great and you will enjoy it. You're a good salesman, Andrew. Thank you. You're welcome. I can read it like I would like an ad. Okay, well I don't have any script, but oh no, copy all right to serial killerspc dot com to get your wax cabin candles. Now that's serial killerspc dot com. And make sure you use the code serial killers at checkout for your ten percent off. Discode serial killers code discount code. Damn it, you broke my yes, all right, you know what he's saying. Anyway. Also, hey, do us a favor and rate us and like us and stuff. Yeah, beleeve reviews, leave reviews.
Speaker 2: We haven't had one in a while. I finally just got the iTunes podcast app back. Yeah, because I had an old phone and I had no more room and I had to get rid of that. So I got it back and we've only had one comment since.
Speaker 1: I know it's sad. Yeah, please review us. Yeah, we like reading your reviews, and then who knows, we sometimes read them on the show. So yeah, I love it all.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you for listening to this exciting episode of Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have to do one quick shout out to go ahead. Our really good family friend Marion. I found out through my mom that she listens like to every single episode. Okay, so hi mariann cool, cool, cool, Thank you so much, Marian Marian yep, Marian Marian y are yep until we see you on Wednesday with an all new bull Chat. I hear it's going to be super exciting this week. Andrew. Why is it going to be super exciting? I don't know. We haven't recorded it yet. I was just kind of like, uh, oh what it's the dinner party, is it? I don't know. We have to do the dinner party before Oh no, dinner party. Dinner party is going to be next week, okay, because it's right before Thanksgiving. Have you been buying the stuff for it? I have. I've been stalking up Andrew and if you haven't been listening to boll Chats, it's, as Scotty would say, it's the sister podcast to Serial Killers. You won't be hearing any serial stuff on that podcast. Nope. So go listen to bull Chat every Wednesday. That's my U voice, thank you. No, that's not your me voice. Well, this is your me voice. Well that's when I tell my day. That's your voice when you are angry. But otherwise you do like an announcer voice, Okay, like when you do the weather for Z one hundred. Yeah, stop making fun of me. Oh mixl sound and cloud Today, I have seventy five.
Speaker 2: I wish until we see you on Wednesday, then again on Monday with an all new Serial Killers. Say crunch, Andrew, I'm gonna say, crunch, crunch.
Speaker 1: Why you're why? This is what you sound like? No, that's not what I sound it is. It's not.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not mostly sunny today, high fifty tonight, down to thirty nine tomorrow, more sunshine, high fifty again. Right now it's fifty in the city at Z one hundred. Talk about a knee slapper of an episode.
Speaker 1: But I didn't talk like you did. Oh no, you did, Scott, Bye bye