Speaker 1: Content creator Core Content.
Speaker 2: They want to sit in your bedroom with you while you get dressed. Y'all want to sit in the bathroom and watch me wash my face.
Speaker 1: What water do you drink?
Speaker 3: He ended up getting another woman pregnant my way, never out of my lead, been like you was in the mom was So it is gonna be baby squad, We've been the gods. You running on us?
Speaker 4: What you need?
Speaker 5: Baby? Won't you keep me company? Give me something to dube and not get I just going for you when we get home, if you let me put it when I at the town.
Speaker 4: Welcome to another episode of Humble Batties. I am Alexis Stodameyer.
Speaker 5: I'm Ashley Nicole, and I am Cherl Risotto and we are the whole Batties.
Speaker 1: We bet and we're just coming off of award season.
Speaker 4: We had Golden Globes, we've had the oscars, yes, and it's.
Speaker 1: Just all the partyn.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love watching like the red carpets and the gowns and looking at all the looks and you know, seeing what was going on.
Speaker 5: What was different this time? What do you think was different? It's time? Ashley and we going.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, first of all, the girls have been catching a little heat from the aunties.
Speaker 1: Yes they have.
Speaker 2: Sherry said that the girls are naked. She said she don't like these outfits with the girls showing all their bodies and everything on the red carpet, which I think about that.
Speaker 4: I'm all for sexiness, I'm all for body like positive body image.
Speaker 1: We see people.
Speaker 4: It's already hard enough being in the spotlight, let alone people criticizing every nook and cranny, every weight gain, weight loss, Oh are you pregnant? Oh maybe I just had a couple burgers like laid off of me. And I feel like the girls are confident. They are just exuding this confidence and we have to acknowledge that.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm here for it. Embracing your curves.
Speaker 4: We're seeing every we're seeing every the beautiful skin, we're seeing tattoos.
Speaker 3: My question is how far would you go? Would you go as far as Kanye's wife? Okay, well there, okay, go ahead, as far as we're gonna do with the scale, or would we keep it bring it back? I remember when Sierra came on with what did she wear? I forgot what she were, but people was criticizing or Rihanna.
Speaker 2: Rihanna did it back in the day, Sanna did it.
Speaker 5: Everybody's it.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're not gonna be this young and fine forever. Okay, So you got as well, you know what I'm saying, live your life. If you're confident in your body, it's yours.
Speaker 5: And you know, I had me little outfit.
Speaker 2: Well I show it was like a show in Africa and it was sexy and we was in the Motherland. So I said, go ahead, girl, the tits out because I didn't have my tits out.
Speaker 5: And nipples was out. It was a little pickable, it was a little it was very it was cute, it was it was Yeah, it was sexy.
Speaker 2: Clip was sexy. You know what I'm saying. But I just feel like, you know, it's your body. You should be confident in it, Like you go to the gym, you work out, like you wear hard for this body says like show it off if you want to.
Speaker 4: And not only that, we are at a certain age too again where you working hard, we're maintaining we're also public figures and we just want to be ourselves. And I think it's people look at social media as I like what she's wearing.
Speaker 1: I like how she did that. We have similar body types.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what do you guys have girls? What do you say to your daughters? Like, what do you say to the other women who are like your daughters are looking up to you and like would you want your daughter to wear this? And like what if a man is looking at your daughter wearing Like, what do you say to that?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, my daughters are different age demographic. First of all, I'm forty two years young, so like there's maturity in that. There's also a sense of safety too, where it's probably fashion forward and y'all know that I'm pretty conservative for the most part. But y'all know, y'all seen them pictures on the ground in the bikinis.
Speaker 2: I'll sexy, Lexy be popping out now, and I'm proud of that. I'm proud of my curves.
Speaker 4: I'm proud of really my imperfections, and so y'all gonna see it in a tasteful matter but also very artistic and sexy. So my darters, for example, they do they dress for their age group.
Speaker 1: I can say that I'm confident with that there, Yeah, and they're confident that.
Speaker 4: They know that, Mom, you're fly, You're dope. Like I'm in a swimming suit. There's a beach in the background. It's not like I'm walking down the street.
Speaker 2: I think there's a way to do it. And I feel like if you're on a red carpet with you know they, you're supposed to be here, supposed to make a statement. It's supposed to have us talking about it exactly. That's the whole point of it. And I think that anybody who sees something wrong with it, I think it's just a bit of projection, you know what I mean. And I feel like they want to wear it too.
Speaker 4: They just what you're asking ch Cherill that what Bianca were Kyae's wife?
Speaker 1: That was just that's way, Oh that's too much.
Speaker 2: But I think it was how it happened too. The way he Kanye stood there next to her like as if like, look at my wife, like I want you to look at her in her body. It was strange. It was very performative.
Speaker 5: It was very like.
Speaker 4: Isn't he always performative? Isn't he always like pick the women that he wants? As amused that people are going to talk about that, people are going to see and they want low key, and it's like.
Speaker 1: He wants people to I think he wants all.
Speaker 4: The men and all the women to be envious of who he chose an ego thing, like it's kind of scary.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The way he did it to me is I don't like it. That's why I said. It has to be in a way, right, it has to be it has to come from like a confidence place that it comes from.
Speaker 3: Right if she was doing it before Kanye, she wasn't doing this before Kanye.
Speaker 5: So it's like he basically brainwashed.
Speaker 2: And also we don't hear from her. We don't hear, like, she doesn't does she talk? Have y'all heard her talk before?
Speaker 1: Does she haven't?
Speaker 2: She doesn't have a voice. So it's like, now we just see this woman. She's naked and he's standing there fully clothed, and it's just like, what is this? This is all we know of hers? Like, we don't know, we haven't heard anything from her and we've seen her whole hood cat, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it gives off a different message. Whereas these other women that we're talking about, these other beautiful women, they were talking about Meghan the Stallion her. Yeah, it was a.
Speaker 1: Few little Kim infamously did, which.
Speaker 2: Was that these women are known to have like strong voices, strong opinions, strong following, strong following. So and they're making a statement. So I think it's different, and that's why it's important, like the context of things.
Speaker 1: And it goes the Red Carpets a big deal.
Speaker 4: There's been months of meeting with designers getting the right size. It's been talked about, it's been seen, it's been drawn out, it's been you know, hands sewn for.
Speaker 1: This particular person.
Speaker 4: For us to be sitting here having a conversation about it right now, so I feel like it did did his job.
Speaker 2: Fashion also comes in waves, and right now the wave is you know, showing it off. You know, next year it might be something different, but right now the ladies are showing up and showing out.
Speaker 1: Taking of oscars.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about this at the party with our girl Teana take.
Speaker 2: Everybody talking the rumors with her and Aaron Pierre.
Speaker 4: Aaron Pierre, Okay, yeah, yeah, okay. They are in a choke hold with us, even to the point where my girls were like, Mom, can you ask I T T.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, that's not my business of our business. And y'all that looks so good. Looks great, breaking the internet. Okay, just see some of the comments. They were like, it's giving, p R is.
Speaker 1: Giving put together that? Yeah, either matter exactly. It looks great.
Speaker 5: They both look beautiful.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 5: Her outfit missus.
Speaker 2: She never she doesn't.
Speaker 3: Have to do.
Speaker 1: No, she's very very chill.
Speaker 2: Cut the face, the face is always. Beat the body.
Speaker 5: Yeah, body, she gets to move your body like a snake.
Speaker 3: Mo.
Speaker 5: She can dance.
Speaker 1: She's alive.
Speaker 5: We love alive.
Speaker 2: She Jeli's bad. Shout out to the Taylor.
Speaker 5: We love you.
Speaker 2: We love you out there breaking the internet getting all these awards, like, and we need to talk about what's coming up next, like what we got see because.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 2: Sis?
Speaker 1: But you know, she did it. She made a statement.
Speaker 4: You know, she's been very public about her relationship, her with her ex husband and the father of her children and really how she is maneuvering and it's it could be lonely sometimes.
Speaker 1: So what do y'all.
Speaker 4: Feel about the fact that she posted this on her page as well as he did.
Speaker 3: I feel like she has healed, She's ready to start a new journey. You know, she's ready for another relationship and she's owned it. I'm happy for her, Like I love it. I feel like she you know, she's over that situation. She has healed herself, she's her career is amazing, she's there's nothing else.
Speaker 5: Now it's time for me to date again.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like it's a time the place to have that social media post for like, you know, we're official, We're posting Instagram official.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. I feel like take social media like they put too much like weight on social media post Like just because I talk about it with a man, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm with him. I agree with that, and it's whatever y'all want it to be what y'all think. If that's what y'all want to think, fine.
Speaker 1: I think that's awesome.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think Tiana is living her best life. I think you know she should. That man is a beautiful man, and he is okay, And why wouldn't I take a picture with him and beautiful exactly like we find picture. Yeah, I think it's beautiful. I think she's living her life. I think she's having a great time. I think she is just in a space of really just living, you know, and whatever comes to her comes to her. Yeah, I love it. Yeah, so you know, do your thinggle like we see you.
Speaker 5: Never out of my name's and like you want and.
Speaker 1: The mom want.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like you are letting the world know that you're available, that you are confident by posting your boot or just posting things that you have, or just really just anything in general? Do you what do you all feel how social media has impacted your relationships and also just like your personalities.
Speaker 3: I feel like, you know, we're already in the public's eye, so people want to know, and you know, we expose so much.
Speaker 5: It's like they're watching us every minute.
Speaker 3: So whatever we post, they're going to develop their own opinion about it anyway.
Speaker 1: But it's good bad or indifferent, good.
Speaker 5: Bad, ugly, it's all. We can't hide it.
Speaker 3: We can't sugarcoat nothing because we're in the public sye now. So when we post the good, they're going to speak on it. When we post the bad, they're going to speak on it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's interesting because I feel like I feel like I do post a lot. I feel like I am transparent, like we're on a TV show. So I feel like I am putting a lot out there. But I hear from a lot of people like you need to post this, You need to post that. You need to, you know, show us how you do this, show us that. And I'm like, damn, Like I feel like I'm already doing a lot, and they want more, Like people want more, they really want to, really know. I think I'm stuck in like social media of like twenty sixteen era or something, because it was like, you know, you could share it. Yeah, you could really show little things literally and it was enough. But now no, they want to sit in your They want to sit in your bedroom with you while you get dressed. They want to sit y'all, want to sit in the bathroom and watch me wash my face.
Speaker 1: What water do you drink? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I'm not there yet, but I'm trying to get there with it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm there yet. I just need to record more. Like i feel like I'm an open book. You feel you live, Yeah, you go live live should be following. They asked me questions. I love to interact, you engage.
Speaker 2: Engage, you are very engage. I'm working on like setting the camera up, I'll be forgetting. I'd be like in my head, I'm like, oh, yeah, later, I'm gonna do this. Yeah, and then I get ready. I'm like, fuck, I didn't show them, but I did to get ready. Now I'm just I'm ready.
Speaker 5: Because maybe want to know.
Speaker 1: I'm a story girl, y'all know.
Speaker 4: I prefer the story over a post like I need to post more and have something like there, but you a.
Speaker 5: Motivational I'd rather just stories.
Speaker 2: Like come catch me up with the past, like you bring the Oh yeah, you always the past.
Speaker 5: She'll pull up stuff swinging in here, remember this time?
Speaker 2: My damn, don't post that I was ugly back then.
Speaker 1: Those archives. I love an archive. I love an archive. I love to motivate.
Speaker 4: So I'm a story, just a quick snapshot because I don't have time to be at it.
Speaker 1: I'm just not.
Speaker 2: I just too when I'm having a good time, I don't remember to post, like if I'm having a black in the moment, I'm in the moment, I'm not like, oh, let me get my phone and da D like I'm really having a good time, Like I'm not thinking about my phone. But I feel like those are the moments that I need to be y'all want to see you know.
Speaker 4: We started in the era with the social media where we before social media, where we just showed up where we would party, we would sweat out, we would dance, we would just have a good time. Now everything is very much like I have to prove that I was here. I have to show that I was here, and you're we will turn up in the phone to be down.
Speaker 3: So I'll say though, because I was in Africa and I never had my phone, like I was just having them off the ground.
Speaker 2: And so in Africa, they were like, y'all need to be on snap.
Speaker 1: They were like, I hear Snap is great for marketing.
Speaker 2: Now we have to get our snapchats. So y'all follow us on Snapchat because that's where we're gonna be at. We're gonna be posting all our exclusive content on snap Now.
Speaker 3: You just post whatever however you feel follow us. I'm Cherrelle don Risotto.
Speaker 2: I'm Ash three Underscore Nicole and I'm to.
Speaker 1: Be to.
Speaker 2: Get her up as soon as we get done filming. Okay, we got to get it together. So yes, but yeah, social media is running things like you got to stay on.
Speaker 5: Top of it.
Speaker 2: It's always always evolving.
Speaker 4: And I feel like you know it's it's also turned into obviously a huge business. You can get marketing deals, you can get paid by posting, which y'all know it's the second and third and fifth job, you know what I mean, And it can become taxing, but it's beneficial to you know, just the masses they want to They want you to post. They want you to show where you are, who you hang in with. Constant content, absolutely creative content, and just always.
Speaker 3: Being the.
Speaker 1: Content creator.
Speaker 5: Core content.
Speaker 1: We need more contents.
Speaker 4: But people getting they're getting paid off of it. They want to know what drink is it that you are having in the morning that gives you this energy or this glow, whether it be true or not.
Speaker 1: They getting a check for it. Yeah, so I see it. Do y'all feel like you How do you feel about posting your families?
Speaker 3: I don't like posting my kids and they don't like it either. I'm not going to force it up on them. Serenity is at an age where she don't understand what's going on. So but people ask about her, They're like, she's like the niece of social media.
Speaker 5: So French fry, we'll be in the airport. That's French frow. My god, that she got me. I'm like, damn, my baby is famous. Everybody try is.
Speaker 3: But as far as my older kids, my son, they don't like to be Denim has his own personality.
Speaker 5: He loves it.
Speaker 1: But my older two you just know that they just like they don't.
Speaker 5: Do their own thing. They're like, don't put me on here, mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine are the same way, like Deuce could care less.
Speaker 2: And then my kids, well, my oldest, he's he wants to be on social media. He wants to be a YouTuber, he wants to be all the things social media, and he is like he's he's really good. But I personally I don't want him to be on Like I don't mind him making videos and then like letting us post it for him, but I don't want him personally on.
Speaker 1: Social media and looking for other content.
Speaker 2: It's a lot going on on social media. It's well for me, it's a lot of it's just a lot of things that I don't want him seeing every day constantly. Like I know, I can't hide him from stuff, and I'm not.
Speaker 5: Trying to control the I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want him constantly seeing certain things like negativity, language, no joke exactly. So yeah, if I could just protect him as long as I can, like I will. I think it's you know, there's other stuff that he can be busy with and entertained within social media and I and I'm not and you know, if it was really his dream to be a YouTuber, would definitely help him. But there's other things that I know he's really interested in, so I try to just guide him to those things, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's so funny, So look Phil and then we took them to the Soho House. Their personalities are too much alike. So we was at the Soho House and the music was playing. We were by the pool field dancing on one side, then on dancing on the other, and they stole the.
Speaker 5: Show like it was so hilarious, like love that.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, Like they bring you down to anyways, so at least you have entertain Yes, the people love them, like their person is so crazy. They get along so great, and their personalities is like very outgoing.
Speaker 5: They love to entertain.
Speaker 2: They do, yeah, they do, and they will put on a full show, a full show.
Speaker 1: I grew up doing that. You know, you just want to enjoy.
Speaker 5: What you got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: It's like a pastime. You know, it's very traditional.
Speaker 2: But now they're doing it for social media instead of for the parents.
Speaker 4: But they getting paid some of the top you know, social media content creators are children. They're just opening up gifts and toys right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're making a ton of money.
Speaker 2: Ryan, I not know my babies. My babies love Ryan, well they did anyway when they were younger, and yeah, for sure, so but I mean, I don't know. I just would love to control that situation for as long as I can, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Now, what about significant others or booths? Like going back to how like speculating with like Tea and Aaron. I know we just were talking about that, but like what do y'all think about posting your mate for social media? And even us like you know us, yeah, us with a new boot, Like do you feel like when do you feel like it's time to like maybe make it Instagram official or would you do something a little different this time? So I know that's two different questions, but let's let's talk about it, ladies.
Speaker 2: Talk about it you posted him or not?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: First of all, I don't have him, I know, I'm I don't know where yet, but you know, it was a lot because in my previous relation relationship, everyone looked up to Chad and I. Chad would post constantly like we stayed on social media and then it was a good. Right when we broke up and everything they were posting, posting, posting, it was the bad.
Speaker 4: So I feelt like everybody was chiming on y'all relationship.
Speaker 2: Everybody y'all were in their blogs like every single day and multiple blogs they really really yeah breakup.
Speaker 3: They were into the breakup and still to this day, people are tagging Chad, people are tagging me.
Speaker 5: Y'all need to get back together, said it. And third, it's not the same that we looked up to y'all. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: But I feel like if I would to go again, and if I ever was to get into another relationship, I probably would keep it from social.
Speaker 2: Media because of what you went through with Chat.
Speaker 5: It's just too much. I feel like it's too much pressure. I just seen.
Speaker 3: Actually today Yandy, you know, confronting another person in regards to her M and D Z's relationship, like people be so invested into it, and you know you're going to have your problems and you're going to go through things, but to.
Speaker 5: Just always always at.
Speaker 3: Braining and when you I feel like when you when you high like the good in your relationships so so much, I feel like it's a group over there that's like waiting for the dawn tear it down. And yeah, you know, I respect Gandy and her relationship. She's like, you know, we all go through things. Nobody, no relationship is perfect. None, even the ones that think that, oh, you know, the people who look like y'all have a perfect relationship, you don't know what they went through. But I respect Gandy because at the end end of the day, she know her man isn't perfect, She's not perfect. The fact that she's like, nobody's gonna tear my family apart. Yeah, I know my husband go through things. I'm gonna still stick beside him.
Speaker 5: I respect that.
Speaker 3: But it takes a lot for a woman to stand there and say that in the public side.
Speaker 2: It is a lot.
Speaker 5: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: It is a lot. She's fighting for her marriage, she's fighting for her.
Speaker 3: Their theirs ain't nobody gonna come and take tear this family apart. I know that's right, But you get the you read the comments and it's like, girl, you crazy that man outside this and and the third.
Speaker 2: That's because they're miserable.
Speaker 5: But their man outside too, they're livable.
Speaker 2: They're miserable.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, but that's what you have to deal with when you're in the public size.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have everyone else's opinion, and it's already hard enough with family members, let alone you have outside sources that really they speculate.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a vicious cycle.
Speaker 4: They're speculating, Oh maybe they're dating, ooh, what's going on? And then you finally get linked to somebody, then you are in a relationship with them. Then the next thing they're like, ooh is it a breakup? Or ooh, what's next? Can we get an engagement ring? I mean, it's just always something where the masses are trying to manipulate and the relationship.
Speaker 3: People men and women. Their mission is not to come to that person. Their mission is I'm gonna see how I can tear that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, misery for sure.
Speaker 3: You see people that are really out there that's like that. Their mission is to come in tear that. Oh y'all living too happy? Let me see if I can come, Yeah, tear some ship up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's messed up. People are crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna be married again and no one would even like I feel like y'all would know obviously, but not the people.
Speaker 5: So you would be whole married and won't let nobody know.
Speaker 1: Not ready, Yeah, I feel but y'all would know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. My people would know the the not the masses. I don't have to and I wasn't. I had a public marriage. I was like covered in Vogue. It was essence all these things, and spent a lot of money on the wedding, and so it was like I get that, I already been there, done that again. I would still have a beautiful ceremony. I believe in marriage and all that, but like it wouldn't have to be you have a.
Speaker 5: Beautiful ceremony and all that. They don't know, not.
Speaker 2: Necessarily while you locking our phones up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe they're gonna look at them public records. Oh lyck Sun.
Speaker 5: Got married to such?
Speaker 1: I mean, you just never know.
Speaker 3: I think nowadays, actually, when you're a public, a big public Figurelets yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I think there are ways.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I mean, I've been married, but I want to talk. So I just feel like I I want everybody to know who I'm with, and like, first of all, I want everybody to know who I'm with because if he is doing anything crazy, like I'm gonna fucking find out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're gonna find out.
Speaker 3: But still it's them little people that's gonna come. That whole mission is to come here. It's three people.
Speaker 5: It's still gonna be people.
Speaker 2: It's still gonna be people. But I'm just saying it's easier for me to find out now, I ain't got to do so much to find ship out.
Speaker 5: Okay, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I mean in this really no, we ain't talking about because I'm talking about just put yourself okay. Well, yeah, I mean I just feel like in general, I will want my relationship to be public one because it's like, I don't know private. I mean, I don't know, maybe because I just haven't.
Speaker 3: Private and secret, private and peaceful. I feel like it's so much better.
Speaker 2: Because I agree with private and peaceful, just like a low key person who's not like girl that low key?
Speaker 5: You turn them high key and then they're like, oh, I want he.
Speaker 2: Like what if you're I mean, you're a public person, but what if you're with somebody who's not like a public a person in the public eye, So then it's not like so big you know what I mean? You wouldn't go public with them?
Speaker 1: No, that's why how I feel. I just wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I don't have to be public again. I will be in publish. Yeah, you wouldn't post a picture.
Speaker 5: I would not.
Speaker 3: I probably would never ever, No, I guess because and it's too much.
Speaker 4: And with y'all there would be tons of pictures, but for the masses, it would not be.
Speaker 5: No girl, you know she was such as such. I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't understand because I haven't been in this situation.
Speaker 5: But that's not that's amazing.
Speaker 2: I mean I love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but even but even but even you can get like people that are envious that they know that Phil posts you all the time and you you know.
Speaker 5: Me all the time.
Speaker 2: But I feel like he.
Speaker 1: Supports you in the comments. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He watched every home That's what I'm saying. That's wait, a minute.
Speaker 2: The first on the big screen, girl looking for you watch already.
Speaker 1: But people see that he's very supportive.
Speaker 2: Don't like it either. I've be seeing people to don't they try it? But it's fine.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't want a public relationship, because people can look at your relationship and like, just I can do something.
Speaker 5: And that's fine.
Speaker 1: Try it.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, part y'all ain't going nowhere. Y'all best friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's that's a good topic.
Speaker 5: Like that was good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just think, you know, social media is a big deal and again being public figures and on different levels, you know what I mean, we have to protect some kind of peace and privacy, especially because we are raising children. We do have businesses, we like to turn up, we like to have a good time. But it's a time and a place for all of that, you know. So I just feel like people also want to know. They're curious because they don't have to live in very protected like we do. You know, we have to be careful when we post when we're away, we travel for you know, the safety reasons.
Speaker 2: To a question, what about posting like your you know, you going out having fun, having a good time with your girls, but like your business partners follow you or like somebody you're doing business with, Like, what do you feel do you do you think you should like hide them from like your stories? No, or do you let them see?
Speaker 3: I'll let them see because you're my business partner, supposed to accept every part of me.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe not business partners, but like you're.
Speaker 3: Doing business people, Yes, no, you're going to You're going to see them see everything.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, so what y'all be? Who are y'all close?
Speaker 1: Friends?
Speaker 2: And who is that for? No?
Speaker 1: Clods is different?
Speaker 3: Yes, friends is different from you seeing me partying and having fun like because my my biggest thing, and I teach my agents this all the time. People want to feel like they can relate in the real estate world. Most of my clients, especially the women clients, they came to me because they either liked my style, they liked the way I operated in business.
Speaker 5: They loved something about me.
Speaker 1: It wasn't advertising, and it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Just because I was a business woman. It was like, oh, we have the same style, or oh I love the fact that you don't want go on to a lord. Because I felt like I could be myself.
Speaker 2: I didn't have to be like this, like you know, they are su not every day, like that's not me. I could be myself. I can show up and then I feel like, you know, the clients that I work with, they want to work with me because I'm me, not because I'm not. They could go find an old white man real to her. If that's what they want.
Speaker 3: You're not having anything correct, Like people can relate.
Speaker 4: And that's what I feel is the trend now and being really you know, on the forefront of marketing and is really just being yourself. It's being authentic. It's being your true self.
Speaker 1: What is it that gets you motivated? Is it working out?
Speaker 4: What's your I see your discipline, So I'm like, okay, she's disciplined.
Speaker 1: This is what she does?
Speaker 3: Is military or this understand she's advertising? Yes, mom, she she's very responsible or whatever y'all see that I'm in with in culinary school, I'm creative in the dishes or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 4: It's low key, just you know, being authentic. How can you relate to this person?
Speaker 2: Because I do be feeling some kind of way when the like, well, my kids ain't in school no more, but like when they was in school, and like the teachers or like the principal would follow me on Instagram.
Speaker 1: You mean them from where they used to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like for the second I was like, I don't know, Maybe I do now, but for a second I was like, oh my gosh, like principal so and so it's following me.
Speaker 5: I don't know want them to girl, because.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you the mama's there was one teach some of my my base, some of.
Speaker 2: My mama school teacher, and my mama be I haven't I get it check on my side that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like the moms.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of moms, like in the the pts that.
Speaker 1: Follow me and they be hitting me back, babe, hitting me back. They'd be like, yo, last night you got a time. I was like, did you know?
Speaker 4: I was like, just make sure you give me them notes because I'm definitely not gonna.
Speaker 1: Make it to the next meeting the morning me.
Speaker 4: But you know, it's just we living our authentic sels and I feel like that is what is the top tier of just social media.
Speaker 1: Now, who are you?
Speaker 4: And we want to know, We want to relate whether you're upset, where you're sad, where you're angry, where you're you know, distressed, but you're getting over things, you're overcoming.
Speaker 1: I feel like that is the that's the wave.
Speaker 2: I definitely got to step it up into a little bit more of like showing like just a deeper I feel like.
Speaker 5: The fun Ashley.
Speaker 3: Okay, we see this, mom, we see this wildlife Ashley. Let's see the party to turn up the.
Speaker 1: Friends less of the turn up you do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've seen more of wildlife Ashley.
Speaker 2: Oh well yeah, but that's me to my core though, when y'all see you, when y'all see me doing And I was trying to go on the safari the whole time.
Speaker 4: I've been there, it's that's out of the way, but it's worth it. So next time we will go, I'll be there with you, doing the historical sites and everything like that.
Speaker 5: Never out of money names like you and the more one.
Speaker 3: All right, you guys listen. But we haven't gotten into it. And it's been all over the blog, but it's a it's a topic that it's not talked about in the world, and I feel like I want to hear the perspective from you guys as women. Anthony Edward's top NBA player, has been in the blogs in regards to having another baby, right, and he's saying that he does not want he's giving up rights.
Speaker 5: He don't want any rights.
Speaker 2: You know, he's gonna pay the money, right, He'll pay the money, pay the child support.
Speaker 5: But he told her financial responsibility. But he don't want no physical.
Speaker 4: Custoding, nothing to do so, no visitation, none of that.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, So what would you do?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: This was the situation from me reading there was a text message. She hit him up. She was like, let's talk about it. I'm pregnant. He was like, basically, he don't want nothing, to do it and get rid of it. She decided to keep the baby as a woman if you were with the man, and he said it like listen, I don't have I can't do that.
Speaker 5: I can't be in.
Speaker 3: Your child's life, in the child's life, so just get rid of it.
Speaker 5: Like I'm focusing on me and my family. What would you do?
Speaker 1: So this is definitely that's a tough situation. I don't know the backstory of, like, you know, if they had.
Speaker 4: A relationship, because he's in a relationship. Oh okay, so that is another layer.
Speaker 2: So it was a one time thing like this, I think they were messing around, but he is in a serious RELATIONSHI and that's why he just wants to He still wants to be financially responsible, like here, here's the here's some of the money in the baby.
Speaker 1: But he's like, please do not, I don't need to have contact.
Speaker 3: Or she even when she found out she was pregnant, he was like getting an abortion.
Speaker 1: As too.
Speaker 4: Participating parties, you you know, when you decided to lay down and you know, have relations, there comes, and of course we all know how that baby comes.
Speaker 1: So with that being.
Speaker 4: Said, I feel like both parties had the decision to make are we going forward with this or not? Obviously one said yes, I'm going to keep the show, and we don't know if that's her first, last only, whatever the case may be, whatever her motivation is. Whereas him coming from his side already being in a relationship with children, I'm assuming I don't know, yes, and also being in the spotlight, and you know, just it's a lot of pressure on his end in hers too. I don't know anybody's situation, but just coming off of just stories and things like that, it has to be an agreement between the two because what you're deciding to do when you decide to keep a child, As we all know as parents and mothers, it starts from the time of conception. You know, our bodies start to change, especially being a woman, and our minds are just going off the radar, and you want somebody there with you to go through this. You know, you want a partner. But if he was like, you know what, I'm good from the jump, I feel like it's kind of on her. If she is ready to take that lead, we do have options, you know. But if she's like, you know what, I want to keep this child, I want to, you know, endure eighteen years of financial situation because per state is different. But most of the time you might as well say eighteen years is the cat for financial assistance. But it's a lifetime to be a mother. So am I willing to risk whatever, you know, money wise, mental wise, time wise, raising a child.
Speaker 1: Alone minus this guy? So what is the motivation?
Speaker 4: Did you just want him to be there, you know, for the financial gain, or is it like I really do want to be a mom.
Speaker 3: And that's that's that's the problem that we have, especially in our community. Like for me, if I already knew the situation, yeah, why am I bringing another child into this world exactly like, okay, we can put place the blame on the mail, but we know what we're doing too.
Speaker 5: To women. It's both parties.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people are like, okay, Anthony, like you was wrong, you was wrong, But when are y'all going to make sure that woman take her responsibility?
Speaker 4: And he's look y doing a great effort of saying, you know it, financially, I will do that swy and Z, which he said, so like he's probably doing quote unquote more than he should since he was like, I don't want anything to do with the child.
Speaker 3: I know another, but I know another a situation where it was a really it was a situationship, you know, the they slipped up had babies and the woman kept saying she was gonna, you know, have an abortion, get rid of them. She went to the appointments and she decided to keep the kids and they ended up with twins.
Speaker 5: And he, you know.
Speaker 3: He works a lot, travels a lot, and he's like, I can't do it, like it's a lot, I'm gonna miss out on so much trying too and sometimes it you know, when you forced to have another child.
Speaker 1: It's already bringing a little energy.
Speaker 3: It's bringing energy and they have like there you're pulling them away because they can't attach to those kids because they didn't.
Speaker 5: Want those kids. And it's like you're putting that father in a heart space.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, we can have the argument about like it's the woman's choice, but I think the woman's choice starts before conception, Like, yes, it takes two to tango, it takes to make a baby, but like I think, women, you know, it's our bodies, so we know when we're ovulating and when we're not. The man he doesn't know, you know what I mean? We know you know, we know what's going on with our bodies. We know like when it's that time of the month when it's not. So I feel like that's when the responsibility is on the woman. It's like you know your body and if you know that, this situation might not work out if you know you so I feel like at that point, that's where I would say, like the responsibility is primarily on the woman, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, we know it's two people, but you don't have to lay down with that man knowing you ovulating. You know what happens if you know exactly you know what's going to happen if you have unprotected sex. So when it gets to the point of him making the decision like this is my decision, I feel like, you know you can. Yeah, at this point, I agree, and I feel like, you know, we have to be as women, we have to take on the responsibility of thinking of the child too, Like, you know, you're not married to this man. You know, you're not connected to him in any kind of way, So we have to think about, you know, the child at this moment, Like if I bring a child into this world, what is the quality of life? How is it? You know, like these are the things that as women you should be thinking about when you lay down with a man, Like.
Speaker 5: It just it just.
Speaker 3: But I feel like women don't think about that very you know, we are emotional creature.
Speaker 5: And we're laying down thinking like, oh, he loves me. And then two you never.
Speaker 2: Know, even a man could be telling you and doing all the right things and you're thinking he's going to be a great father and it ends up not being. But at the end of the day, like in this situation, you know, I really feel like the responsibility you know was on her like in the beginning, yeah, you know, And I hate like putting blame on people like that, But I hope that she isn't like trying to say that he's wrong for the decision that he made. I think he's making the best decision he can for himself his situation with you, because why bring that baby into the world knowing that he was a fling baby, you know, like that's already trauma, that's already absolutely so just go. I'm gonna take care of him, but you know, you need to figure out that situation. And I hate that sounds so bad.
Speaker 3: It sounds men should have a right as well. I know both of y'all, both parties are making dumb decisions before the baby is coming, you know, coming into this world. But I do feel like men shouldn't have a decision as well.
Speaker 2: But he need to wrap it up. Where are kind dum sir?
Speaker 3: Yeah, We're still gonna hold you accountable, Okay, Anthony Cay just be out here making babies talking about.
Speaker 4: He said he don't want to be the face of the NBA, you know, so he's trying to tal you want to live his life and he wants to make babies and make babies, I guess I mean and not the path.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it, Anthony, baby, you better strap it up if you if you're gonna be out here, we.
Speaker 4: Can really just talk on it a little bit more before we close it up. But it's just, you know, it's it's it's a lot, It goes a lot of ways. He's a public figure, and you know he said standard exactly. The blogs are gonna chime in, but it.
Speaker 1: Can be a target.
Speaker 2: This is unfortunate for that baby. When that baby grow up, it's gonna My.
Speaker 3: Question is what she has kept the baby if it wasn't Anthony Edwards.
Speaker 5: See and there you go, Ques, what's that?
Speaker 3: So those are her questions you asked before you respond to what we're speaking on. Would she have kept the baby if it wasn't him? That's a great decision what you have made if it was a janitor worker and you just liked them.
Speaker 5: But he said he want to make it happen.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure with AffA Davis and court records and all whatever they got going on for paternity and all that, it'll come out if it does.
Speaker 2: So anyway, she probably don't give a damn about what we talking about right now, Like I could get this check and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know so much. Still, it's good to have a partner there, you know, to help out.
Speaker 3: All Right, you guys, tell us your thoughts on how you feel about this situation. It's a tough situation for both parties. Until then we got something exciting. We got Humble Baddies.
Speaker 5: Maw time, let's see who we got today.
Speaker 2: We got today, we.
Speaker 5: Got somebody from Florida.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, Humble Baddies, it's Erica from Tallahassee arrigable and I need some serious advice. This is one of a roller coaster. This is one's roller coaster.
Speaker 1: I need to take notes.
Speaker 5: Take notes, girl.
Speaker 3: My husband and I have been together for seven years, and like any couple, we've had our ups and downs. Months ago, we separated for a month, and during that time he ended up getting another woman pregnant. At first, I was devastated and ready to call it quits, but after some deep conversations and therapy, he swears it was an accident.
Speaker 5: Now I'm torn.
Speaker 3: This man is the love of my life and I can't imagine myself with anyone else.
Speaker 5: But can I really move past this.
Speaker 3: So tell me, batties, would you stay and fight for your marriage or is this a red flat screaming run for the hills.
Speaker 5: Okay, run for the hills, tells.
Speaker 1: Damn you, this is tough.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Can you trust? Can your trust be rebuilt? Or once a line is crossed, is it game over?
Speaker 5: Help me out.
Speaker 2: Well, they were separated, so we got to get on.
Speaker 5: But you already stroking without a condom floor.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, you're definitely putting some but they didn't know that they were gonna get back together either.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like if you go so far as it gets somebody else pregnant, I feel like you was gone, like you you gone. And I don't know if I could I could get over another child and another child, I don't think I could because that changes the whole dynamic of our marriage now. And so whatever issues we already have, I feel like it's now, it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: It becomes very toxic, it becomes very resentful, and.
Speaker 1: That's a hard place to heal from. It's a lot.
Speaker 4: And then now you have a physical face, you have a child that is evidence low key of infidelity or of evidence.
Speaker 2: And it soon keeps in a month Like a month is not that long. Yeah, so imagine if like it was longer, like you would have been diving into all kind of cootie cat with no uh kind of like uh uh.
Speaker 1: That's it is and I just are you.
Speaker 2: Is that how it works?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: You get separated and then you can just go for whoever? Is that how that works?
Speaker 1: It should be communication, Like you know, separating, you're.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to like figure out what the issues are and like do you want to stay? Do you want to go? But went separation a lot of men and I noticed like a free pass to go have sex. They cope their coping mechanism, the negative coping mechanism of.
Speaker 3: Them being separated. It's just going out having a whole bunch of sex.
Speaker 5: It's sad.
Speaker 3: I've witnessed it because being in the military. I was in the eighty second Bort No this, I was in so com at mcdale Air Force Base and I was the only female and I would witness some of these guys go through breakups and they would just every night talk about, yeah, I had.
Speaker 5: This chicken at my house bro and I.
Speaker 3: You know, I asked screw screwed her, her and her and it's just chain but it's not it's not healing them.
Speaker 1: So I feel like it's temporary satisfaction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, temporary satisfaction. And I feel like, so they just wanted to just break up.
Speaker 2: Then don't say separated, because to me, separation means like we're taking time to really fix see if we can salvage it is supposed to be back marriage, you know, but if you go off and suck up some more than like.
Speaker 5: Just a lot of men go through that.
Speaker 3: They just to get to that temporary fixes, let me go screw this one, but they fall back into thinking about that person that they love well.
Speaker 2: Erica and Tallahassee, I don't know. I would say go ahead and file for divorces.
Speaker 5: That's what I was.
Speaker 3: I don't think I can make it work. It's going to be so many issues. Like it's time to move on, Erica.
Speaker 4: It's you have to you have to both be in a in a healthy space to really accept that.
Speaker 2: It's not getting healthy right now. It is very hard because if she.
Speaker 3: Ended up pregnant about another man, he ain't taking you back.
Speaker 1: See that's one thing that.
Speaker 5: They're taking you back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and when you decide to stay, you now bringing the shout in your home too, which is a constant reminder, which is also another layer. So there therapy and that's what I.
Speaker 2: File for divorce and yeah, then go to therapy and yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is the end of Humble Batty's podcast. Before we end this, we want to let y'all know some exciting news. We will be now going live on YouTube. We'll have live names, We'll make sure y'all tune in, subscribe, you'll have live shows on YouTube and until then, we'll see y'all.
Speaker 2: You next time.
Speaker 1: And where can we find y'all, ladies.
Speaker 3: You can find me at Charrell Risotto Underscorre on Instagram, my new Snapchat. Make sure y'all follow Charill dot Risotto all the contentents over there.
Speaker 2: I'm ash through Nicola Instagram and ash through Underscore noicolon Snap.
Speaker 4: And I'm only on Instagram until the lady that you get me on Snap and you can find me at Alexis Underscore side of my er.
Speaker 3: Make sure you guys subscribe to Humble Batties podcast on You to follow us at Humble Batties Podcast on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Until then, we're out. We love y'all.