Speaker 1: No Willian, no.
Speaker 2: Good doctor.
Speaker 3: Bullian, welcome back happy top of the week. We are recording this on one of the Lord's days. Yes, this of the twentieth of April. The burning bush. It's exactly what they were referring to this. Yes, that's exactly what they y'all laughing, But I'm twenty April twentieth. I mean, I'm sure that's probably what they were.
Speaker 2: It was the burning bush.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is the bush right here here you Oh, there you go, the burning bush.
Speaker 2: Happy for twenty, Rory.
Speaker 3: Happy for twenty. Yes, you don't celebrate anymore though, I mean I celebrate. I don't part take God, but I celebrate.
Speaker 4: Yes, ah, man, this is it. This is the feeling I missed, baby d. I used to be in a crib and it looked like this. You smoke, man, Oh yes, so much fun.
Speaker 2: Can you see me?
Speaker 3: I don't think they can.
Speaker 5: Can you see what the fuck was that? Don't do it again? I wish I didn't see you pass it. I was so stiff.
Speaker 2: Can you see me? Because he's see you? Unfortunately?
Speaker 3: Is this your first four twenty and how many years since you haven't smoke?
Speaker 2: I was probably like the last right twelve years. Jeez.
Speaker 3: First, so this is like a big day for you. We should mourn why everybody grieves different sal to us. It's okay, let your feelings out.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 3: First four twenty without without your partner.
Speaker 4: In about twelve without my part and it was hilarious. Yes, my first smoke free more twenty and probably twelve thirteen years.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, well any day regular. You're not one of those like weed smokers that sell like sets aside that day. No, you smoked the same amount as it.
Speaker 2: It's it's the same day for me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we how many years ago when we were in the park and then we did that that pop up more four years ago, four years ago, twenty two years, Jez. That was the mall sprinting days.
Speaker 2: Remember the three maybe twenty three.
Speaker 1: It might it might have been three years. Mall sprinder days were fun.
Speaker 3: I love them all Sprinda days. You couldn't you couldn't catch moll in the city without a sprinter, yo, all right, man, even if he was walking, the sprinter was just driving slowly next to him.
Speaker 4: Don't do that, but don't try to don't trying to pay me as that guy.
Speaker 3: No, I'm finding out mall, just taking dolo trips to Philly and the sprinter, not even to stop, just just circling around, going back up ninety five.
Speaker 2: No, I went to go see what was it? Snow? I went to the Snow show. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, those sprinding days were fun. Yeah, man, that was a good deal.
Speaker 2: Is he still wrong? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's just like cheaper and like a black uber. When I found out the rate you were getting, I was like, now I understand why you do from you do laundry and say, yeah.
Speaker 4: That was you know, that was that was for me and that ain't everybody's price, but that was my number, you know, that was my guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's just always fun to open a sprint of door. It's just one person there. Yeah, man, mad empty seats.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you just need space, right baby, maybe need know how I go need space?
Speaker 2: Let's just go for a ride, go get something to.
Speaker 4: Eat, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's good to do that sometimes get out and just enjoy, you know, just being chauffeured around New York City.
Speaker 3: That got us banned from Shady Records for a Rebelieve four twenty because do we interview Conway that day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: That was the day we did the panel with Styles gotchau Black uh uh jam Master Jayson, Yeah got his name and damn his name uh slips my mind. But yeah that was a good, good panel, good discussion about four twenty and just cannabis industry and things like that at the Soil House, right, yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 3: That was that was fun. That was probably the last time anything for for twenty, not that I ever did before, but yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was in the park. Yeah, yeah, we had a good time amongst the folks.
Speaker 4: They out there today going crazy. You know that we should go we.
Speaker 3: We should do to do a drive by later on, just just to go see. Yeah, we can walk over there, yeah, get the sprinter at four twenty if we're still, if we're not, if we're done recording, we can probably went over there. But how was your weekend? I'll keep a short mind. Was nothing so floorish, y'alls.
Speaker 2: I went to the movies. I've been going to the movies in the Sprinter, but no, not in the Sprinter.
Speaker 4: We're going to the movies and just watching movies like it's cool. And I went in because I was by myself. So the manager that was at the front, she was like, uh, do you have a tails? Like, no, I'm just buy one now. And then I was just like, you know, just just talking shit. How I do small talk? How you like to say I'm the king of small talk. So I was like, yo, so let me get your discount seniors, And she was like, you know what, just because you asked, no problem, the lonely discount. No, that's what it probably was alone discount. Yeah, she gave me you ticke. It's see the movie. Yes, I want to go see you. Me and Tuscany with Halle Bailey.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was it? You seen a rom com?
Speaker 3: That's that's suppressing rom com alone is kinding up?
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 2: It was cool. It was a little I could have caught it on Prime. Don't do that. We uplift black Art. Okay.
Speaker 4: It was the most incredible movie I've ever seen. I think Halle Bailey is going to be nominated for everything next year.
Speaker 3: So who's winning the breakup with? What with her?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: She's up, she's up.
Speaker 4: She was a little murmid Listen, she was a little murmid follow up. Yeah, like she's she's up. But no, Halle Bailey. Her acting is really good though, Like I really enjoy her as an actress, like she she she does a good job. The story was cool, it was it was a nice, you know, romantic comedy type of thing. A little cheesy, but that's okay with rom com sometime, I guess. But it was a good Honestly. It made me want to visit Tusking like it's beautiful like that, that's a beautiful, beautiful place.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was really filmed. It it may have been like some part of California that just looks like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably Sometimes it's like it was Tuscan. It was like filmed on location in California or Vancouver.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, I did ever hear in Vancouver film everything it came, but it looked like it looked like it.
Speaker 2: Was actually in Italy, though they did look like they would.
Speaker 3: When I found out they shot Peyton full in Toronto, I was that blew my mind. It looked exactly like Harlem in everything.
Speaker 2: There's certain scenes was actually hallm.
Speaker 3: Okay, gosh, I thought it was all in Toronto. No, no, no, hell no, It's like I've never been to.
Speaker 2: That part of Toronto.
Speaker 3: It looks identical to one hundred and forty fIF Street. But Jamaris, I live vicariously through your ig story. You were outside outside, baby D was in them strict your baby D.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie. I ain't gonna lie. A bone, man, I got a bone and pickle. You be acting like you don't be outside, and I'm I'm sick of as ship. I'm sick of it. I'm just letting you know. I'm here to say I'm sick of it. You be outside at I think I yacking like you inside?
Speaker 3: Okay, And because she shoots it on film, it's more tasty. Ye, same place.
Speaker 1: I have my outside moments.
Speaker 5: Sure, I had an out, very outside week, but I told you it was the nicest week in New York. It was gonna be seventy eight all weeks. So yeah, I was definitely outside all week last week. But my to let you know, after I left work, I went home, cleaned whatever.
Speaker 2: I ended up going to Mirror.
Speaker 5: I remember you recommended Mirror to me before, Remember Mirror to Hookah law, Yes, okay, I went to Mirra.
Speaker 2: I recommended that three months ago, Mirror Mira. Okay.
Speaker 5: I had never got a chance to go. If I was so outside, I would have been there. You see you see how you see?
Speaker 3: Well, No, it was like on it was like your Netflix que. You had to get to it, you had so much stuff to watch it before. Yeah, that was like mirrors a f I got around to it. Mirror's a hookah lowne that is open late. I went there around one am and got some food hookah. Yeah that, but it's not outside outside because I wasn't like I went there and got some food and some hookah and went home like.
Speaker 5: It wasn't like I was there for like an hour. It's just they had a dj. Is it's weird going out to.
Speaker 4: Dinner her music? And it was just like I can't go home now they're playing my shit.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't even like that. I just didn't know it would be like a DJ.
Speaker 5: I'm like, why is there a DJ at one am and a rest and I'm eating lamp chops?
Speaker 2: Like it was weird so New York City, Yeah, lamp chop for one am.
Speaker 5: It was like no, but it was like a stake down dinner. It wasn't like how you go to a bar and you used to order fool. It was like you going, you sit down, Like it wasn't like people dancing.
Speaker 3: Pargola is like that, you sit down and eat and DJ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Pargola don't close at four am.
Speaker 2: What is close at six? No? Progol closes at two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like so it wasn't It was just really I don't know, but I went.
Speaker 1: I had fun.
Speaker 2: It was like it was cool.
Speaker 4: And then you let the age of baby d if you out eat and having dinner and it's like they're playing music is too.
Speaker 5: Loud, too loud, you know, we are ready to go home. I was like, he's it can't be too loud if I'm trying to eat. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I can't like eat and like here night dreams and nightmas like at the same time.
Speaker 2: I just can't do it.
Speaker 3: I just don't see the point of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's too loud.
Speaker 3: Now you can play hell, you should enjoy with your friends, you can speak to each.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could be in the back around like you kind of hear it, like okay, that's my shit right there. But if it's like we got to scream at the table to talk to each other, I don't I can't eat it.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's an age thing, because even in my twenties when I was outside, I hated that too. I think that's just a person thing.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no matter what age, I've ever been blaring music while I'm trying to enjoy food with friends, I've never never understood them.
Speaker 2: A lot of people like it.
Speaker 5: The next day I went and seen Mulin Rouge on Broadway with Megan thee Stallion shot have to.
Speaker 4: Meg the stallion man got to catch Meg and her. She did a great job. How did she look?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 5: She looked so amazing, Like I when I sent you out a picture. My sister bought me tickets. That's right next to the side stage, so when she would walk off and on the stage every scene, I was right here, like I knew what she smelled like. She smelled amazing, by the way, looked amazing. She's even prettier in person, even thicker in person.
Speaker 2: That was amazing.
Speaker 5: That was great. The show also was amazing. The girl played the main character, Sitteen, did an amazing job. She had an amazing voice. Was it was really really good. I recommend everybody to go see it, not even a big Broadway person, but.
Speaker 2: It was really good. What's that twork? Like it was you need help, you need help, I need give me answers to.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't need help answer. Yeah, he want the answer because I want the answer to.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Remember when we did the because you want a Meg should out to ma Man, we did the Mike Tyson podcast. Yeah, so we had a moment when we wasn't recording and you know, I'm still like, you know, this is Mike Tyson's my first time meeting Mike.
Speaker 2: So Mike came up to us. I'm thinking, like, damn, I'm about to have one on one cause Mike. He was like, let me ask you something. I'm thinking Mike about to get I'm like, okay, me and Mike about to have a woman in the corner. I'm thinking like Mike wanted to higher at me real quick, like, okay, yo, let me ask you something, man. I said, what's up?
Speaker 4: He said, you make the Stallion? I said, nah, Mike, he said, I want to meet the Stallion. I said, Mike, I'm sure you can meet me this. Yeah, he said the Stallion.
Speaker 2: I like her.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, that's I love that he made it like a secret meeting. Yeah, Like he pulled it. I'm like to get you out the pack like he knows, he knows the statue. I'm thinking, Mike about to tell me, I really bet that nigga.
Speaker 2: I know what.
Speaker 3: I didn't think he was gonna go would he tell you? I didn't think he was gonna go to Yo. You met Meg the Stallion yet, I was like, no, Mike, I never met Meg the Stylus.
Speaker 5: No, she was perfect. She waved at me like, oh, it was great. It was great, and like she.
Speaker 2: Waved at me.
Speaker 1: You know people wave at the crowded like you think he talked.
Speaker 2: No, she really waved at me, so wave that younna say what she said?
Speaker 5: She waved at me and started like and you know, started hitting like the need the Meganese because she was right on the side stage like and she waved.
Speaker 3: He was amazing, like side like only you could see her, but everyone could see her.
Speaker 5: But she was standing in front of me because I was standing and I was sitting in front of the stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, front row. Yeah I sent you the picture.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't pay me notion, but anyway, yeah, I left there and went to Lavender Room with my home girl, got some wings. Then we left there stopped by my house, changed clothing, and then we went to Starlets and oh, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't be outside.
Speaker 2: She was just a lot of one night. That was a lot of one.
Speaker 3: Well, she went to Mulan Ruge, then she went to Lavender matt Yeah, then went the Lavender Room and wings went home little bird bath change because you know, the butt was wet after seeing meg twork was wet.
Speaker 2: Wet butt. Can't wet butt all night. That's nasty.
Speaker 4: So let me go home, wash the butt, dry it. Yeah, starlets, baby, did you be outside?
Speaker 2: Man, don't come in.
Speaker 5: Here, really outside. I don't want to hear that. Don't give me your outside moments. Don't give me. It was seventy five degrees in the city. I don't want to hear none of that.
Speaker 3: Ship you be outside outside moments. That's like a serial killer, Like I have murderous moments, yeah, but like, yeah, I have killing moments define me as a person.
Speaker 5: Though, in order to be a serial killer or a mass murderer, there's criteria you must make.
Speaker 2: You can't murder.
Speaker 3: I think Lavender Room, Mulan Ruge, Starlet's you. You're the Jeffrey Dahmer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, you're the You're the You're the album, You're the You're the Ted Bundy of turking Ah. Yeah, okay, that's what you do anytime anytime we see baby, she's gonna be somewhere. That's what.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: I was in the house. Please, once I go home and take my makeup off, I'm in the house. I'm not going nowhere.
Speaker 5: But see, that's why whenever you hear about my nights it be one spot, two spot three SOS four because on the times where I don't have no makeup on, I'm not leaving my crib like I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you went home after being out.
Speaker 5: To drop some wings off at my house, and then I left out to drop took wings.
Speaker 2: Home from the wings. The starlets.
Speaker 4: They would have let you, they would have let you in with the wings. You think wings ain't making niggas get in there with the gun you got your wings ain't making it passecured niggas get in there with the whole.
Speaker 3: Raption's not even getting the snuffings like, nah, we ain't doing wings here tonight. But you could have got right in stalls.
Speaker 1: With them wings, baby, But I'd have had to pay extra.
Speaker 3: You have to pay extra for some wings. Noah, wait, they would have to share. But you went to Mayor Mayor on the wall after starlets, So that was.
Speaker 2: A mirror I was.
Speaker 5: I did that after a very long day of recording with y'all, I went home and then ended up at mirror.
Speaker 2: That yo.
Speaker 4: She went home after work, then came back outside, went to mirror.
Speaker 2: And you know they ain't just in that mirror, of course not. Yes, we did. It was it's two thirty in the morning. Where else you going? You went to stall? What time you installers? Two in the morning? I I rest my case.
Speaker 5: Anyway, whatever, anyway, I'm good for your Southside moment.
Speaker 1: I'm good for a while. It's cold in New York again.
Speaker 4: I'm there for a while. You're going outside this week? Did the marriage cut?
Speaker 2: Your coldest fuck in New York City? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: You was outside when it was winter time. Don't let CARDI be down. I was gonna get cold. But I do gotta go see Mulan rus though.
Speaker 2: Yes, do you enjoy it? It's long, though? Now? But how long is meg in it? Though?
Speaker 1: May twenty fourth or something?
Speaker 2: It's the last it's the last show. Yeah, oh, Yeah, I gotta go see that. I definitely gotta go see that. I want to see Meg. She did a good job.
Speaker 5: Definitely take a nice lady who's a fan of like, you know, musicals and Meg.
Speaker 2: I think she would enjoy it. I don't know if I have any of those my roster. I don't know if I have any women that like music, if.
Speaker 3: I have any any lady friends that like fine arts and that like music. Good balance though, yeah, great balance. I mean I'm not gonna go see it, but I think it's see it. I only have so much time for certain things.
Speaker 2: That's a lottle slammed.
Speaker 3: I have to pick my and shoes like my free time. Okay, as much as I think it's great, Megan is doing that that's not high like a nap.
Speaker 2: That's not only higher. Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 5: Now, if you like men, if you like if you have a woman who likes musicals and likes Meghan, I will take her.
Speaker 2: Tickets are not that expensive, all right? Cool? Yeah, I'm gonnafinitely go check it out because I've been wanting to. So now that you've actually seen it and experienced it, I do want to see it. So shout out to meg though. I I heard she doing a great job. Obviously themarsgrees as well.
Speaker 3: So well, Saturday, I'm going to Vashti's Kids Dance Party withamar vash These kids dance party. Yeah, she does these events Saturday mornings for like people with kids.
Speaker 2: Like it's she.
Speaker 3: DJs, MICUs DJ and as well. Okay, so it's like a good blend for a parent to take a kid. Yeah, it's like a kid's dance.
Speaker 2: Any single moms do I mean in abundance. Oh, I can go clean up like that's like shooting, shooting.
Speaker 3: I can tell Kya that Uncle Maule's going.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, man, I'm going, I'm there, I'm in the building.
Speaker 2: Single moms in the building. Oh man. I love when single moms get to go out and dance.
Speaker 3: But then it's a cool crowd too, like mellow X's DJ before it's it's if you have kids in New York, I would definitely look into Vashtise kids Dance part. That ship as a parent you enjoy and your kids have a blast.
Speaker 2: It's called apparently kidding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout out to ast always got some cool ship even when she had a kid. Yeah's the coolest when still she's still being cool. But you know what I'm saying, doing dope ship in the culture, throwing some fly ship on. Shout out to Vashti. Eleven am.
Speaker 2: Now she found a loophole. She's long am. Yeah, you've been up. She's been up to six thirty with the kids.
Speaker 4: Eleven is like we about to start winding down at two o'clock.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's from it's from eleven am to one that's perfect.
Speaker 3: And then I think there's one like two to four. But now that might be my jam eleven thirty Yeah, but more you have to like, this is one of those events. You have to come with me. Like if you just go, you look with kids, right, crazy? So which one is yours?
Speaker 2: Noah, No, I'm just here. I'm just here for the vibe. Like you know how crazy you look showed up to a kids parking with no kids?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just makes you like you'll be my plus one. Yeah nah, I'm walking it with you, man, I'm walking in working. That's my niece right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm walking. I'm cleaning up though. Single moms. I'm going to proud. Yeah love a single mom?
Speaker 2: Why no? Because they just great, you know, I mean they strong, independent, focused, you know, have time to very organized. Yeah, they very Listen.
Speaker 4: I picked the kid up at four, have dinner on by six thirty, kid down by eight thirty.
Speaker 2: We can have a little pick tickle at nine. And that's it.
Speaker 4: Like they very single moms. Oh, they got they ship. You got to be ready. You got to be horny and hard at non PM or you're gonna miss that slot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not wrong.
Speaker 2: You gotta be ready. I love single moms.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And if you haven't gotten access to the house yet, she only has three hours a week. Yeah, we're gonna get food and we're gonna fuck, and then I'm leaving because I gotta go.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: It's right to it.
Speaker 4: Nothing like a single mom that's on top of her shit. That's really like a hush oh.
Speaker 1: Always has fruits and acts in her bag, putting Hawaiians on.
Speaker 2: Not Hawaiians don't want no single moms.
Speaker 3: Right, they're creating this should should I don't he baby believe it? I don't know. I don't know anymore. I met that with good time. Anyways, Maul, while you were at the movies, Actually you have to come to the front of the court room. We already established that baby d is a serial outsider. Okay, but you may need to come to the front of the courtroom as a Bronx representative, a Bronx legend of Bronx protector. Yeah, while you were at a rom com by yourself, you left Ice Spice Dolo in a McDonald's defend for herself. You were not there to protect your Bronx sister. This is to me quite offensive. All uptown you let uptown down. Damn man, I hear your guns down.
Speaker 4: I heard what happened to Ice Spice McDonald's. Man, I you know on your watch, that was on your watch. Ice Man, I'm sorry. I should have been there for you anyway. That's my that's my Bronx sister right there, So I should have been there for Ice. But no, I heard she got into a little situation, a little incident at McDonald Where was this at?
Speaker 3: First of all, in La in La Los Angeles, Okay, it looked like the West fourth McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Every McDonald's looks the same. I saw the clip.
Speaker 4: Now, at first I thought it was, you know, something that was staged and you know whatever. But because I'm like Ice Spice is McDonald's, then I started thinking, does Ice Spice have a meal coming out with McDonald's kid this me to roll out.
Speaker 3: You saw the sweety meal, right Sungebob.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm thinking Ice Pies had to deal with was dunky don At some one point she got a bag with door Dad. So I'm like, okay, maybe this is a new Ice Spice McDonald's collab.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 4: But then I saw the video and I was like, oh, all right, well this this is not staged, and you know, then I started thinking, well, I'm glad that it was just a little fisticuss.
Speaker 2: But then I saw like a full video.
Speaker 4: Ice Spie was outside in the street like trying to really square up like and then I started saying that I don't know how safe that is for her to be doing that though, because Ice s Pie is a she's a celebrity based on you know, you can't just be in the streets no security. I think she was with a friend maybe, and then you stepping outside to catch the fade with somebody. You know, we know how cloud chasing this culture is. Now you know, somebody outside decide they want to you know, really hurt Ice Spice or do something to her. I just started thinking of all the ways that that could have went left. Now Ice was see, she don't care about noting that celebrity shit. She from the Bronx. Somebody run up on a starting crazy and swing on it. She gonna all that. She goes out the windows. Now it's like, what's up? Like, let me if you want to fight, let's fight. But then you got to be careful with these cloud chasers that all try to really do something to hurt you. And then we're sitting here watching an unfortunate situation involving Ice Spice, and then you know things can go left.
Speaker 2: So I'm glad that she's safe. Let's start there, glad.
Speaker 3: She's and then outside too once they swear.
Speaker 1: Some dude was trying to square a word.
Speaker 3: I feel like it it got a little unnecessary.
Speaker 5: I could see her as somebody who I can see her going through this shit in her head, like when you fight when your caution is kicking in. Like I am in a foreign city, La of all places, I'm by myself. I'm not with my security. However, I'm also not pussy. So like when the girl was walking upturned, she was arguing with her, you could literally see Ice Spike struggling like with the thing, like, I don't know who this girl got with her. I know the person I'm with, it's probably pussy, Like I don't know how to handle this. And then but once that girl hit her and that shit just started kicking in, it's like, nah, I don't I don't care at this point if something happened, happened like, I'm not you not doing that to me, Like I'm not going out like that.
Speaker 3: I know that feeling thrown out of the building.
Speaker 4: But that's it's fucked up because Ice Pier obviously feels like, you know, she's still humble enough to be outside just sitting at McDonald's with a homegirl, like no security, Like, let's go McDonald's, get something to eat and just chill and then probably go back to the crib, go to the student or whatever she had going on that day. She didn't feel the need to be walking around with this entourage and security trying to make it seem like, you know, she's calling for attention to herself. She got a little sweatsuit on in the back of McDonald's hunt the girls in at the table, just minding their business. But unfortunately, this this era of clout chasing with the girl in that video was obviously trying to go viral.
Speaker 3: Well, she said she wasn't. She said she was just trying to say hi. At first, she's lying, she was trying to be fair.
Speaker 5: There was no cameras record that didn't have her phone out, and there was no cameras recording that girl. The only camera a girl I've seen is from the McDonald's camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and whether like that girl had her.
Speaker 5: Phone out or somebody else was recording her walking up, No, nothing like she was by herself.
Speaker 2: Just okay, So what was the reason for us swinging the ice?
Speaker 3: She would say, Ice Spice was being rude to her?
Speaker 2: Okay, So which.
Speaker 3: Which I think?
Speaker 2: Just you don't.
Speaker 3: I think you should respect?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not being rude, that's no, I agree. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So she's she's cloud chasing. That's what that is. She's cloud chasing.
Speaker 2: We know what this is.
Speaker 4: Everybody want to go viral, Everybody want a moment, everybody want to be on the stage. She was looking for that moment, and you know, obviously she got it this viral. But the thing is, you know, Ice Spice has to be careful. Hell, she just has to be I understand in her mind, she wants to be humble and I don't need security. I can just go to McDonald's and get something to eat. No, unfortunately, you can't do that. And we've seen what happens with you know, rappers being in LA. Things that happen. Unfortunately, Like you got to be careful. You just it just is what it is.
Speaker 2: Life.
Speaker 4: Life is different for you now. You cannot be in McDonald's by yourself.
Speaker 2: You just can't.
Speaker 5: I get the you know, I'm an around the Way girl. I'm I'm you know, I'm saying I'm from around the Way. I'm cool, I'm chill. But you are no longer a regular person. You can't walk around like you're a regular person. And if you are going to walk around like you're a regular person, you need to know the places that you could do that in LA is number one at the bottom of that list.
Speaker 1: Like, you cannot walk around LA like you're a normal person.
Speaker 3: I don't even care if you're in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Anywhere, no, nowhere, you cannot And even like it's fortunate, but it's true.
Speaker 3: She also has she also has a very unique look. Outside of her being a very high profile celebrity, not a lot of celebrities look like she's easily recognizable, like even Kendrick, who's a fucking superstar and throwing a bucket, hat, sunglasses, put a little bandanna here and walk around Disneyland and just blend in. Ice spice has a very specific look. You're not walking to McDonald's and not seeing ice spice like that's ice spice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So even with that, you have to be strip pre cautious because it's never going to be like is that ice spice? No, that's ice spice. You need to have security there at.
Speaker 2: All the time. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I respect her, defended herself, but I do think it's a dangerous game where only she loses. Even if she wins that fight, there's no winning in that year. Eire gonna get sued, hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: And it's fucked up you sitting there just minding your business. You should be able to just eat your food, but that's just not how the world works, not be able to just sit in the back table of McDonald's and eat with younger.
Speaker 4: Everybody's a cloud chase, everybody on a moment, and you can't let them have their moment with you. So I just got to keep that ice got to do. The thing is I just got to keep that spice on it, keep that pepper spray on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want to go out and just chill and just you know, I think regardless even when you keep that.
Speaker 4: Pepper spray on you, people like that act up me. Just give them a little Banoka to the face, break them down real quick, back up, get in your car and leave like.
Speaker 1: That tough, honestly.
Speaker 5: And that girl, like even you don't know if Ice Slice security was in the bathroom or something.
Speaker 2: Some shit going out.
Speaker 5: If she if that to happen in that security would have blew your fucking head off and now you dead for no reason. And they would have been in the right, Like you can't what is wrong.
Speaker 3: When I watched the video for the first time, like just that beginning, not even when the outside stuff had leaked. I was waiting during the video. I was like, I wonder when the Navy seals are gonna like, yeah, I figured Ice Spice just didn't want them sitting with her and her homegirl was probably maybe having a private conversation and they were just placed in McDonald's. I was waiting for them to come and then nothing happened. I was like, whoa is the girl doing right?
Speaker 5: Spice could have stabbed her in her fucking throat, Like more people need to die, Like no, no, no, no, no no no no no people who act like.
Speaker 1: That, more people need to die.
Speaker 2: I'm dead ass.
Speaker 5: I don't care if that's your family member, I don't care about more people need to have their fucking next slip. Yes, I'm dead ass, yes, like that shit is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Well, you can all just respect you put these motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Put these motherfuckers down like.
Speaker 5: Dogs, like in the street, like you acting unusual, You're fucking with people for no reason. Like more people need to lose they love ones, so people can learn from other people mistakes.
Speaker 2: I'm dead ass, I'm dead serious.
Speaker 3: But a lot of times people just don't learn from it. They just morn it and keep it the same.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 4: Oh well, well, I'm glad Ice Spice is okay. Yes, I am glad she's safe. And Ice please stay out at McDonald's and Wendy's and.
Speaker 2: Whoever else by yourself.
Speaker 4: People out here cloud chasing looking for a moment, and you know, we don't want anything to happen to you, so please be safe, be careful.
Speaker 3: I mean Ebro said the shit was staged. Who Ebro said it was staged, part of a rollout, keep her high whatever. I rewatched it. Even after he said it. I was like, maybe there's something. Maybe I didn't see all the footage. Nothing about this looks staged. Hebro said, this kind of what made me feel like this might be promo. Y'all know, I'll be looking for promo. Ice Spice needs promo right now. I feel like it was wrestling. I know, I don't see what he sees.
Speaker 1: If it was wrestling.
Speaker 5: First of all, in the beginning of the video, Ice Spice would have stood up immediately. That's the whole whole time I was watching the video and that girl guy Icepice facing Ice Spice was still sitting down. I was screaming at the phone, girl, if you don't stand the fuck up, you from the Bronx, you know what the fuck is about to happen. Stand up up. I would have stood up, and she would have whooped that girl. Asked if this was stage, nobody's staging just to get into a little kerfuffle. She would have fucked that girl up. If it was wrestling.
Speaker 3: That was not low center of gravity. Maybe it was better she was sitting. No, because you stand up and you in the booth, you your balances off.
Speaker 5: Standing up and leaning over you like where you from? You need to stand up immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can.
Speaker 3: And don't say you're a fan of me and then ask me where I'm from. That's the la I know, I know, I know what it was.
Speaker 2: Cloud chasing man, That girl was cloud chasing.
Speaker 4: She knew exactly who Ice Spice was over there. She went over there looking for an issue, and she was trying to go viral like that's all. It was like she's one of those just young, stupid girls looking for attention.
Speaker 2: It happens, but it wasn't stage either. No, I don't think so either.
Speaker 3: And again, Ice Spice, I'm sure at the Vashi party, that Spongebox song is going to go crazy at that Vashi party. I don't know if Ice Spice is begging for promo in this capacity.
Speaker 2: No. If if Ice Spice want promo, she can just call Taylor and just go to a game. Tailor can go hang out somewhere like.
Speaker 3: It's springball right now somebody.
Speaker 2: But they still go to go to a playoff game watching them saying some hoops or something. That's it. Just go hang out with Taylor for a day, that's it. You lit.
Speaker 5: I meant to remember with the conversation that we had about speedying your girl being a fan of somebody. Yeah, well there's something that's currently going viral right now. Billy Eilish was when she was a little Kidshit, Billy, I'm sorry. When Billy Elish was a kid, she was a huge fan of Justin Bieber and she has like a video that went viral or whatever. Obviously after she was famous for she was just like, I don't think I'll ever be able to be married because like I'll never love my husband as much as I love Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: Like she had to be like seven when she was saying this.
Speaker 5: So eventually she met Justin Bieber blah blah blah blah blah. But this year at Coachella when Justin was performing, she was with her either fiance or husband. She was with Haley Bieber like watching Justin and like her husband, and Justin's wife like pushed her on stage to like go up there so he could sing like one less lonely girl to her. So they like she like hopped over the barrier and went U Darren. He was like serenading her. And that made me think about like, see, your wife can be a fan of somebody.
Speaker 2: That's sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But see the difference is this Billy Eilis is a celebrity as well, and this was just her crush as a little girl. And then Justin Bieber's wife was there and it was all just a moment of just trying to embarrass and watch Billy blush and things like that.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like a serious thing.
Speaker 4: It was a playful her and Justin had probably hung out her own, yeah, so it was just a little playful moment. So if your wife had am and Coachella with his girl Speedy, they ain't never hund Speedy. Them niggas never hung out before. That was her first time meeting Speedy. That's his first time finding out who Speedy was. This is a whole different, you know what I mean scenario. But yes, Billy OJS grew up as a fan of Justin Bieber and had a crush on them or whatever, and now they're peers and you know, probably met a bunch of times and hung out.
Speaker 2: So this situation is a little different. But yes, I'll get what you're saying.
Speaker 4: So, yes, it's good to be a fan of somebody, but this is just a different capacity because Billie Eilish is of you know, obviously a huge celebrity celebrity as well.
Speaker 2: But this was a crush in her fandom moment growing up, that's all.
Speaker 3: But no, I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
Speaker 4: There's nothing wrong with having a crush on somebody and being a fan. There's nothing wrong with it. I just think that if you're in a relationship and you happen to see the person you're a fan of while you're out with your significant other, it's just a way you do things.
Speaker 2: That's all, just just the way you go about it.
Speaker 3: Twitter was asking, since Justin was bringing up all his like old YouTube videos and stuff that he liked, why he didn't bring up the YouTube video of his remix to that specific song, that song? Why didn't he bring you do just YouTube right now? The same computer gips you think you could YouTube. If we're gonna go through memory lane, you should have performed that Attella?
Speaker 2: Why he didn't perform that song too? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh man, gotta love it. Gotta love it. What would the world do if Justin in a like humbly brought that up and just terrible moments of his past that he regrets and doesn't believe, like he just brought.
Speaker 2: That video edit version. What would he do?
Speaker 3: What would the world do if he was trying to make a statement if I wrong? He was like that his formal apology. Oh no, you can't. You gotta act like that. Never leave that alone.
Speaker 2: Leave it with that ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 3: We never found out who was behind the camera.
Speaker 2: Laughing, right, we know who's mom. Yeah, that's who usually is behind the camera when you're younger. Scooter is Scooter? Don't tell me Scooter wasn't that Scooter probably owns the rights to that verse. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Anyways, No, boost Mobile Maul is proving that you don't have to overpay for great wireless. So, in your words, let's get the party started in unlocked savings with the twenty five dollars a month forever unlimited plan. It's a permanent price with no contracts, no ice hikes. You keep your phone, your number, which you saved six hundred dollars a year compared to the major carriers.
Speaker 4: Stop over paying and switched to a fair price at boostmobile dot com today based on average annual single line payment of AT and T veriziny T mobile customers compared to twelve months on the BOOTMBI ulimited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit boostmobile dot com.
Speaker 3: Speaking of fake wrestling, I thought Cam j Osa, I'm saying that correctly. Jus not the biggest w E fan. I thought that was a great the biggest w n E fan WWE. I'm not the biggest Okay casual fan.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 3: I thought that was a cool way to interview a wrestler. Just get yuked out real quick.
Speaker 4: It broke my heart to see Cam doing that. Shit ain't why I'm gonna see Cam wrestling, man.
Speaker 3: It would have been I would have fell over my chair. Last thing. If Trick Williams just body slammed you into one of our.
Speaker 4: Listen, first of all, graduation to Trick Williams longest winning championship at WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: Shout out Trick, Trick.
Speaker 4: Trick, If well, Trick Williams, and if if Trick Williams would have body slammed me through anything in this studio or I promise you it would not have been staged.
Speaker 2: It would have been a fucking problem.
Speaker 4: After I got up out of my combak, Trick would have had to get the fuck out of that. I would have been outside WrestleMania with the homies for real.
Speaker 3: I mean if Trick would have came in here with that idea, like, yo, would be funny if after the interview, like if I just fucking slammed you through the chair and I was like, we can assure my safety, right, I would. I would do that as like a skit.
Speaker 2: That'd be funny.
Speaker 3: We were talking to him about going down to Orlando to do the wrestling like camp.
Speaker 2: That's different.
Speaker 3: I know it's different, but I'm saying, sketch wise, I thought you would have let you would have let Trick slam me through this wall. Yeah, this nigga loved his podcast and ship Boy Nigga podcast. It would be consensual, Yeah, if he wanted to, would be uncontentual. I'm just say I don't mean it that way. I just mean, like, yeah, if we could again assure my safety, yeah, I would do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, you know Trick is coming back. He gonna bring the belt.
Speaker 3: Back, all right, Well, so we wanted to get rid of this dust that peaches on it.
Speaker 4: I'm just remind him that willing to get slammed through a desk, So don't be surprised when Trick pull up and he picks you up by your throat and.
Speaker 2: Slam me through the desk, is know what I'm saying, don't look surprised.
Speaker 3: Well, no, we can't do the same. The bit is done though. No, it's not just keep recycling. It's like letterwing it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was surprised to see Cam like agree to do that ship though.
Speaker 5: I think that's cool though, coming from where Cam like who he used to be and where he came from, to see him do like cute corny shit like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, Cam is a great actor, Like, you know, we we got to keep that in mind too.
Speaker 2: Cam is a very very good actor.
Speaker 4: So but just seeing Cam like get slammed up like that, I was just like, nah, fam, Like.
Speaker 2: It's funny. I could see Zeke doing that. Yeah, Zeke could see doing that.
Speaker 4: I could see Zeke getting in student of him, and Jay was so getting into it. I didn't expect to see Cam getting into it. Like if if Jay was just started slamming Mace, would that have not been, like yo, the most awkward shit, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It would have.
Speaker 3: That's what Freeze he would be. The best would have been he dopged a bullet like exactly Zeke is animated. He's the character like you already know, like Zeke would have been. That would have been like on brand for me.
Speaker 4: Seeing Cam agree to that was shocking and it was better to me though, because it's unexpected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like everyone doesn't have to be so cool. Sometimes you just do some funny ship like that. Not mad at it, but I just was clearly fake, Like, yes, it was all, but that was just a little a little like come on, damn killer, like you're getting slammed up like that. Like I mean when we were in Detroit, well, none of that was fake. He was really body slamming us. One of that that Matt.
Speaker 2: But he was teaching us how to defend itself.
Speaker 3: We went there to prove that everything he did was fake and found out very quickly that it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Tearing your glasses up.
Speaker 3: I have like the scars on my hand from that He's like cut my hand at one point with the fake gun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's because Rory was trying to prove him wrong, holding the gun all tight, and I'm just like, just let him slam you, bro. You're doing now, you're hand bleeding, like you just do it too much, like you know, he got to do too much all the time. You can't take it and just let this. He kept saying, yo, do that. He wanted to prove to the world that we weren't in on the gag.
Speaker 2: No, we weren't in on it. No, definitely not.
Speaker 4: But again, shout out to Trick Williams winning the championship at WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: It's a big look for him, man, salutem.
Speaker 3: I think Mace looked the worst than that whole thing. Like Mace didn't even get a look at your man getting body slamed. If it is real.
Speaker 2: Doing that, may saint sucking up his suit. He ain't about to be slamming the pastor like that. You ain't doing that. Damn that's crazy over there. That's crazy over there.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Damn killer.
Speaker 2: You should have been doing that.
Speaker 4: Damn kill that's crazy over there. What he's doing to you right now. No, nigga helped me, did you he's crazy. What he doing to you over there?
Speaker 3: Did you watch Cam's response to Kanye?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Right, Well, let me back up to give some context. Cam has said that, for lack of a better term, he would not interview Kanye because he was sucking dick. He said it more of a camway, but that's a joking around.
Speaker 2: Cam wouldn't interview Kanye now because Kanye was sucking dick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kanye admitted that he sucked his cousin's cousin.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was sexually assaulted by his cousin.
Speaker 3: So Cam had said that, and then Kanye replied I think in some comment or whatever, saying Cam, you're not gonna bully me this and that, And Cam went on a ramp saying, how are you mad at me for something you told the world and correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know how molestation works, but your cousin was younger than you. I didn't know you could. Benjamin buddon molestation. Cam brought up a lot of great points throughout there.
Speaker 5: Definitely, you can definitely be molested by somebody than you.
Speaker 3: But I hear you fair. But yeah, this back and forth has been pretty funny.
Speaker 2: You can be molested by somebody younger than you.
Speaker 1: Yes, when your kids, yes, if you are both kids.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: That's like saying you can't be raped by somebody younger than you, Yes you can.
Speaker 3: Well, I think Cam was saying molestation usually from the definition he knew growing up. It was an adult or someone older than you sexually assaulting you.
Speaker 2: No, you can be the same age, you could be younger.
Speaker 4: If I'm okay, because I feel like what the Marri saying is true. But if I'm let's say fourteen, I don't think a twelve year old could sexually assault me.
Speaker 5: If that twelve year old is the one forcing sex upon you, yes, yes, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean, I'm not going to get you the definition of everything. Yeah, I just Cam's response was funny.
Speaker 4: Now I'm just saying me, I don't meant a twelve year old could have made me put his penis in my mouth like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that just wouldn't happen. It didn't happen, and it wouldn't happen.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, we appreciate your bravery, Like I just get I'm.
Speaker 4: Just like, I don't know younger, I guess the age if you're maybe nine and seven or eight and six maybe, but as but there wasn't.
Speaker 2: Kanye a little older than that when this allegedly happened.
Speaker 3: Yes, Kanye was fourteen and his cousin was I think two years younger than him. M hm. Okay, I'm a freshman in high school. Somebody in the seventh grade made me. People go through different puberty.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just don't see Maybe he's in the league. Just don't see it that way. But okay, and listen, everybody's story is the own. I'm not here to judge.
Speaker 3: But Kanye, I guess called him and left a message and said, I'm you're not gonna bully me. I'm not your punching bag. You'll see when we see each other in person.
Speaker 7: Hm.
Speaker 2: Kanye want to fade. Kanye wants to fight Cameron m M.
Speaker 5: I would hate to see that fight if y'all since shot old asses down on somewhere.
Speaker 3: They're both not that old forties. You can still fight in your forties.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say, no forty year olds fight. Fighting in your forties is crazy. I don't say I don't want to see you.
Speaker 4: You know how crazy it is to be scrapping in your forties, Like what does y'all niggas?
Speaker 3: We just watched Cameron do it?
Speaker 2: Though that was you know, that was stage.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I'm like real, fighting in your forties is like, Bro, we could have definitely handled this another way. I'm sure we could have had a conversation like that ad right like the other We could have just talked about this shit like we unless this is like blatant disrespect. These are just words like I don't you know, but I mean it maybe Kanye, you know, it might be something more to this though. It might be Kanye might feel a way about Cam, and he may have been feeling a way about Cam for a few years and this is probably just like the latest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think that they have history.
Speaker 2: They worked together, they made music together and things like that.
Speaker 4: So this may be. It may be something deeper to this. This can't be Kanye just upset about this one thing and now he wants.
Speaker 2: To like Cam didn't help them get his kids back.
Speaker 4: Well when none of us did. Obviously, Yeah, we're all on that list, so you know that. But yeah, it gotta be something.
Speaker 3: The last we heard Cameron went to see Kanye. I think he was in his Calabasas office or whatever like sort of recently, and he was like, Kanye not crazy when he wants to be. He was saying as fuck when I.
Speaker 2: Saw Yeah, So maybe we don't know Kanye is not crazy.
Speaker 3: So I mean, the last we heard they were in good stance.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was just a funny back and forth for what it was.
Speaker 2: We'll have to see.
Speaker 3: Why did you leave Little Wayne out of Coachella?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: Why'd you do that? I left Little Wayne out of Coachella?
Speaker 4: So now Wayne is upset because he felt like he was left out of Coachella. Wayne feel like he should have been performing at the super Bowl in New Orleans. And now this is the latest of Lil Wayne feeling left out.
Speaker 3: Your fault again custody battle with the Kardashians and yay, you could not follow through and you also could not one get Lol Wayne on that super Bowl stage because we know you have the connections there, and now he's not even part of Coachella thanks to you.
Speaker 4: But why would Wayne? Do we think Wayne has never been offered Coachella? I'm sure, yeah, I can see Wayne being offered that.
Speaker 3: Well, he tweeted, it's truly a humbling experience with events like Coachella and the Grammys come around and like clockwork, I'm uninvited, uninvolved. I appreciate my position or space I hold in your heart and mind. If so, because you're the humbling experience that's timeless, and for that, I thank you. I ain't ship without you.
Speaker 5: Wayne gotta take reponsibility for his legacy act not going the way it's supposed to.
Speaker 2: That has that's not on.
Speaker 5: It's not because you have the love, you have, the fandom, you have, all of these things. You have the catalog, you have all of these things. You are not a good performer in your older age. You need to fix that period.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's a lot of fucking Frank Ocean ain't a good performer. He headlined this shit. Yeah, but there's a mystique astique. Fucking She's not wrong, though, will take you far. I'm telling you, mystique will take you far. It's a facade.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's my thing. Wayne just performed at the Grammys with whole Kalid bra like he would. He just did the God.
Speaker 2: Did in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't think I'm snitching for the Hip Hop fifty at the Grammys that Questlove put together an incredible performance. He canceled like mid performance because I respect if the girl he was with security wouldn't let her come with him to the part of backstage, so Questlove has to literally scramble in real time to redo a whole Hip Hop fifty tribute that Wayne was a big part of. You cancel while you're backstage with a microphone in your hand. Yeah, I don't know if I don't know, if if I'm the Grammys, if I'm I'm just rushing to have you a part of anything. Yeah, And granted I've been in that position too, when you're with your loved ones and you want to make sure they're by you, and security is tripping and being weird. It's like, I have one person with me, this is my girl. I would like for her to be next to me before I go on stage, and they're doing that shit. I totally understand that, especially if you're Lil Wayne, You're a legend. You should be entitled to having your girlfriend, wife or whatever come with you. It's not like you're trying to have ten random chicks just you.
Speaker 2: With your wife.
Speaker 3: I get that, but you should also be a professional and say, all right, this is the security guard. What Questlove put together was very, very fucking difficult. I'll go out there, perform. Get the fuck out of here. You canceling? Yeah, that would put a weird taste in my mouth if I'm if I'm running the grambyes, I'm not rushing to have you a part of something, even when you're not that active outside of versus.
Speaker 2: That's another thing.
Speaker 3: You're not that active, and we just had you with the God did performance, which was incredible. I'm sure Wayne has also been offered Coachella playing times.
Speaker 2: But he's saying he hasn't right, they keep leaving them off. I don't I can't see that.
Speaker 3: I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: I would be surprised Wayne has never offered Coachella. That would be surprising.
Speaker 3: I'd be has he not performed at Coachella?
Speaker 2: He's never done Coachella.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's come out as a guest when somebody said, though.
Speaker 3: Right with you easy, Okay, that's so wild, that's great, Okay, I could I could be wrong, but I just find it very hard to believe that Kochelle has never offered Wayne a set before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wild in the super Bowl thing.
Speaker 3: Just my opinion. Wayne obviously is allowed to feel like he wants to feel. I just don't think Wayne is a good.
Speaker 2: Enough performer to do the super Bowl. That's just my.
Speaker 3: Personal opinion as someone I hold as a goat in hip hop, I just don't I don't know if his live show meets the criteria by yourself to do the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 4: So I'm with you and it. I think we spoke about that when it happened in New Orleans. Wayne is a legend, there's no debating that. But as far as being able to perform, you know, on the stage that big and put on a performance of that size, I don't know if.
Speaker 2: That's solo Wayne.
Speaker 4: And now he could definitely come out on somebody set at super Bowl hell yeah, and you know do that, but an entire super Bowl performer, I just don't know if Wayne is is is capable of putting on that type of the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, I mean Wayne's allowed to feel how Wing is allowed to feel like he's a legend.
Speaker 2: He's a legend, He's why would why should do a tour?
Speaker 3: I mean he did the THEUIZ Nfest, which did great in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: He's on who it's probably doing the bet Market. Wayne is on tour right now.
Speaker 3: I appreciate when artists like this do the b market tours though, because those fans deserve to see, like sometimes they don't have to, you know, drive three hours to go find the major city.
Speaker 2: I like, when what cities is Wayne doing?
Speaker 5: Uh, Napa, California, Bangor Maine. I think that is it is the Bee Market, Guildford, New Hampshire. That's that's for Wayne Iowa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they don't have to drive four hours to go see their favorite act. I think that's cool.
Speaker 2: Grand Rapids, Concord, California, Columbus, Long Beach, Yeah, brand in Mississippi. I didn't know Wayne was on tour.
Speaker 5: Well, it doesn't start until May that okay, I thought he was currently on tours.
Speaker 2: It's coming up. Okay, I got it.
Speaker 3: You're just not heavy in the Bengor main streets like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't really. They don't really be tapped in and Bengal like that. My ain to the streets in Bengal.
Speaker 3: Your reaches just isn't that far. I guess I guess you're.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the fact was I guess not. That's the fact. I wasn't in the Bengal Street like that.
Speaker 3: Your technacles don't go there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, my bad.
Speaker 3: Well yeah again, I I just don't agree with Wayne. Saratoga Springs, that's my stage back. I used to shut that down every summer.
Speaker 2: Quiet what you know about Saratoga Springs. I was the every summer shutting down spack every summer.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: When I told the story of messing up the hotel sheets with rose petals and them not giving them to us.
Speaker 2: That was Saratoga Springs. That's where you was at.
Speaker 3: Don't they have some big weekend out there?
Speaker 2: I used to it? Yea, yeah, I wasn't streets. I tore the ampitheater down, inspect that was me down. It's still there.
Speaker 3: Took the roof off that Wayne's performance is still there. Maybe they did renovations after you left. When we man she was smoking. Do you have more footage? I know in our live show we had the footage of you with Vanessa Williams. Yeah, do you have more? Like if I reach out to your mom or sister, do they have like VHS tapes that I could digitize?
Speaker 4: I would have to find I would have to talk to I would have to talk to somebody from from the choir and see if they have footage of any tours and shows that we did. I don't think that my mom has any know, my mom wasn't just meeting us like on the road with a camp court and just.
Speaker 3: Like you know, sometimes bill film it and like parents can purchase like they film.
Speaker 2: Nah, I wish we did. I wish we filmed more more of our shows. That would have been dope.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's got to be taped somewhere, because that would be a fun like Patreon like game film breakdown that we just sit here and watch.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta try to find I gotta try to.
Speaker 4: Find some some some tape somewhere. Somebody got some tape somewhere. I gotta just make some calls and try to find it.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely anyways, though, speaking of Young Money, Maul is thawing out pause. He's been in the ice block all weekend in Toronto.
Speaker 2: I've been in the ice block.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's definitely on your You're definitely Drake's David Blaine. He's just gonna throw you in an ice block until album released. It makes sense because there.
Speaker 2: Is you know, ice block where your heart used to be. Yeah, you know that.
Speaker 3: There was video footage over the weekend of in ice block and and draking a packer's jacket in downtown Toronto, And while we were recording, he just posted what looks like an address to where this ice block is and he said release date inside. So I think he's trying to get people to get their ice picks and start going to work. This one really walking the choucol factory ship. Then hey, y'all, get your tongue stuck to that. I'm gonna laugh at you. You know that's gonna happen. It's gonna be a good lunch date. I mean, all right, someone just get some boiling water and let's just start.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, somebody will probably have it out by the end of today. Somebody probably get to it with a drilling company. Yeah, somebody go out there with a bunch of blow drives or something. But putting all that effort.
Speaker 3: Just down Bond Street in Toronto and you just see a bunch of kids with ice picks just walking down, I'll be terrified.
Speaker 4: Now, just get ten Porto Ricans and make beat Aguas all day, get a bunch of cherry and mango. They get that they had to release date in ten minutes.
Speaker 5: Wait, it's just the it's just the release date, not the actual album.
Speaker 2: That's mad.
Speaker 4: I think you think he put the album inside of ice so somebody could just have the album before everybody else.
Speaker 3: Hard Drive on Ice here, hard Drive on Ice. There's a Disney This is a Disney special. Way it happened hard drive on Ice tonight. All right, Well, it's forty degrees right now in Toronto, but the load tonight is twenty nine degrees, So you guys got to get to work right now. Yeah, because that's gonna freeze right back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, somebody, they'll have it out. I'll say about either late tonight or early tomorrow. They'll have the the kids will be done. Got that that release date out of there for sure.
Speaker 3: What if it's actually Anthony Fantano's body like in the middle of that with the release day.
Speaker 4: No, Anthony Fantano is in the middle of the ice block holding the release.
Speaker 3: His body just like Austin Powers in the middle.
Speaker 2: Of the shit.
Speaker 4: They definitely put Anthony Fontano inside the middle of that ice.
Speaker 2: And he's holding the release day.
Speaker 5: Everybody said Anthony Fantano was just like trolling all the people who be doing stuff like he wasn't man.
Speaker 4: They sold him bad dope man, and he went out there and ran his mouth just like they thought he would, and.
Speaker 3: Then he had to save face like, oh, Drake was too excited. Drake was too excited. He was too excited with with a bad date. You had a bad date, expiration date. That's funny though, Well, I'm glad my prediction was correct, though. What I felt like Drake fed him that, Well, someone from Drake's camp purposely fed on that information to look like an idiot, because.
Speaker 4: Why would you even do that even if somebody did tell you a date like that, Like, why would you even go to internet and say something like That's exactly why they won't give you any real information because they know you're.
Speaker 2: Going to be a mobile but they also don't like yes, like what do you just relax?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Albums soon, album's coming soon.
Speaker 3: Well, my guess is obviously it's not this week. If they're putting the date in the middle of ice blocks on a Monday with your prediction, I think not next Friday. I think the following. Just my guest based off if he's starting this now with the release date so not, they'll have the release date, in my opinion, by Wednesday the later to get through that ice block, right.
Speaker 2: I think sooner than that. Yeah, I think the kids.
Speaker 3: Gonna I was gonna show up with a hair drive.
Speaker 4: Somebody will just give one of those blow torches Elon Must's flamethrower, like they gonna get they gonna get that release date. I'm not saying this is not gonna you saying Wednesday, all.
Speaker 3: Right, probably by the time people are hearing this is probably.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think this is I think they'll get to that late tonight early tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And what do you think the release day is gonna be.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with May eighth, because I think Drake was also shooting video stuff. I just feel like that gives you an that gives you a runway of almost two weeks to do a proper rollout. I'm doing that quick. Chris Brown is on a I don't think Drake particularly cares first. May first that quick.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Whatever you we're gonna go. I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 2: Maybe just stop, man, are we in the ballpark?
Speaker 3: You're in the ballpark. Okay, you're in the ballpark first or eighth? Yeah, I think I think we're getting it pretty soon.
Speaker 4: When you said baby D, I said May first, So that would be May first.
Speaker 3: You said May eighth, Just so, just so that gives him, like these these two weeks to do more ship. He's blowing up ship in Toronto videos. I just feel like that gives.
Speaker 2: People money down. I want bet.
Speaker 1: I like winning stuff.
Speaker 3: Are we do push ups?
Speaker 2: Wanted to push? Y'all want to bet between each other?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: May eighth, May first.
Speaker 3: Can't go over though, So if it's past May eighth, I don't win. Yeah, that's crazy, all right, fine, all right, So it's just straight up bet. It's either the first of the eighth or we're both lose.
Speaker 2: Whoever.
Speaker 3: What if he does a Wednesday release, like.
Speaker 5: Whoever's closer to the release date, But you can't go over like I'm betting.
Speaker 3: See, that's unfair because over it could still be closer for me.
Speaker 5: No, it could be, but you're not supposed to go over. That's how bets work. You don't be on hard rock bet.
Speaker 3: That's not how hard rock bet, not even a little bit. So it's closer if it's before, so it works out for you in that regard, but if it's over, it doesn't.
Speaker 5: This nigga didn't watch the price, is right? You could tell who didn't watch the price? No, you can tell who who did watch the prices? Right, because this is how this works. And if it's over, I should be the closest and prices prices go over. You can't go over and the prices right, mall you know you grew up watching the prices right for sure? You cannot go over when you place in that initial bet. You gotta be the closest while still being under.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I'm going May eighth, All right, I'm going May first. Would you want to bet a dinner?
Speaker 2: You got to take me to dinner? Oh? Me and a friend? Damn?
Speaker 3: Can I get in on that? I say, I don't really lose there. I wanted to get on on that bet. Come on May first, Come on, I can't come on, ice man put in the call lot ritting on you in a friend ship?
Speaker 2: That sound like a bet. I want to lose until I say where we're going for dinner?
Speaker 4: That's all right, that's all right, you know what we're going for dessert though, Baby damn fu put you my bad.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: All right, that's fine. Dinner, Yeah, with the front for both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you want?
Speaker 3: Oh, you just gotta pay for me in the front, same thing, same dinner, the same restaurant, You pay, same ship. That's a sick ass bet yo, No same day that you pick up the tab like that, I'm not picking it up.
Speaker 2: That's so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I'm confident if i'mvolunteering to pay for something, I don't pay for ship.
Speaker 3: What y'all both got the in and I don't. If this is inside of trading, then mall has to pay. I don't know when the album is dropping, that goes on our joint account. If this is inside of the trade, I.
Speaker 1: Don't gonna put it on that anyway.
Speaker 5: You go, you're gonna make somebody pull out a camera and then suddenly it's content and it's on the business account.
Speaker 2: You ain't fucking slick.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean we were live streaming, of course, of course, put on these lives and oh man, anyways, we were talking about the Wayne and Grammy's thing do you see the Cardi B and Atlanta State Farm employee situation live and was cussing the people to fuck out, almost.
Speaker 3: Cancel the show.
Speaker 2: It said, she's never going to perform there again. I get it. What happened?
Speaker 5: They were being rude to her staff and then arguing with her, being disrespectful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the employees of the State Farm Arena was arguing with Cardi B.
Speaker 2: How could they even speak to Cardi B.
Speaker 5: I guess they were being rude to her staff at first, Oh okay, yeah, being rude to her team, and then she got involved and then they started being.
Speaker 2: Disrespectful to her.
Speaker 1: They disrespectful in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 4: No one being disrespectful in Atlanta and then disrespecting Cardi B at her fucking concert at her show at the State Farm Arena, two totally different things. Like the staff at the State Farm Arena should not be disrespecting the fucking the artists who sold out the fucking arena for the night.
Speaker 2: Like how does that even happen?
Speaker 4: Like it's so many different steps of protocol before you even get to even talk to me. That That's why I'm like, how does she even But if you're saying it respecting her staff.
Speaker 5: Her team, and she addressed them about it and they were disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Oh, is her team probably trying to get stuff done for her for the show, and they're like, yeah, we can't even get that done because they're not even letting us. Which I saw a lot of people commenting, like a lot that this is a typical thing with State Farm. I've been a stay Farm a few times. I never saw anyone be rude, but apparently to everyone in Atlanta, this is part of course when it comes.
Speaker 5: They said, Yeah, she said they were being rude to the fans too. Yeah, so maybe they was they security is rude, but listen, I get it.
Speaker 3: You got a job to do.
Speaker 2: But it's the way you do it though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you're now talking to the person that's headlining, whatever she says should go like if I want myself to be able to be treated with respect, like this is my show.
Speaker 2: We know how this goes.
Speaker 4: For this is probably security wasn't honoring certain passes of bands to get from one section to another backstage risk you we know how this goes. These passes are only allowed here, These bands only get you access here, Like we know you know how this goes.
Speaker 3: Nothing's more frustrating when you're working. You're not trying to be that person that's that's there to chill and just you know, let me get back. No, I'm working right now. You're making my job very difficult because I have a schedule to keep and now you're harassing Butter Risk band Like I don't okay, I'm not trying to get in the VIP.
Speaker 2: I'm working right now.
Speaker 3: But that's so I can understand Cardi's teams frustration, Like, yeah, I'm working the same way you are. Now you're just because your team doesn't have your shit together with your fucking pamphlet of what band goes where. You're fucking my job right.
Speaker 4: And now I got a call because I'm stuck on this side. I can't get backstage. I got to get shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know how this goes to show, So I could see that being the cause of it. Well, it probably just was, you know.
Speaker 5: Warn Car being the first female rapper to sell out every show on her tour.
Speaker 2: She's the first what.
Speaker 5: Female rapper to sell out every show on her tour. She grossed over by seventy million dollars.
Speaker 4: That sounds like another Bronx ledgend. That's all that sounds like to me is another Bronx ledgend. I don't know about y'all. Shout out to Carty, Shout out to Cardi B. Another one for the Bronx for them, we did it.
Speaker 1: Nah, that was a one hit wonder.
Speaker 2: All the shows was hit. Like, let's really talk.
Speaker 3: Not one person in here said Cardi B is a one that winner.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: I will say this because I think we talked about it when she first started this tour. Her production was definitely stepped up from what I've seen, like the clips in the video line.
Speaker 2: They definitely stepped the production up for this show for sure. I've been seeing that. So shout out to Cardi on that.
Speaker 3: Do you think State Farm fired those employees?
Speaker 4: No, they'll be at the Hawks, the Hawks Game three. They'll be a game Game three. Hopefully hopefully they let Jalen Josh Hart can't get out. Hopefully they let Jalen in the locker room. You know how they gonna They're gonna try to stop that from happening.
Speaker 1: Wait, how are the Cavaliers doing that? I bet on?
Speaker 2: Did they do a good job?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, they played tonight. I think Game one is tonight, right, Uh yeah, no, no, no, they want to get right. They played yesterday.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, hopefully when you're hearing this, the Knicks are now to and oh.
Speaker 2: Let's hope. Let's hope. Let's hope the nic go to and though watch the guys. I did watch them. He's proud. It looked good. The Knicks look good. Man.
Speaker 4: The next the Knicks looked like if they stay healthy, they should they should walk to the East Conference finals if they stay healthy, because you know, one tweak of an ankle with.
Speaker 3: That, how would you even put that in the air.
Speaker 2: Don't. I'm just saying this basketball happens. You know, this shit happened.
Speaker 4: So ship og last night, I mean the other night he tweaked his ship for a second. That's when I was like, here we go with this ship. So but he's good. So hopefully the Nicks continue to stay healthy and and keep playing the Withyo, they look good.
Speaker 3: Do you watch Sunday Conversations? Uh with what's Kaylo's last name? Yeah, Kaylb Presley. No, he did one with Drake and his son. But then they got the mullet yeah, and Glenny balls in the middle.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his interviews are hlarious. Yeah, they did Jalen Brunson this past Sunday and made him I forgot what it's one of those crazy steakhouses in New York and made him call for a reservation and said, I'm the king of New York.
Speaker 2: You need to give me a reservation.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: Jalen's like the most humble human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 3: Beat Red of like he was like, I can't say this, and he's like he gave him like a sheet. He's like, go to number six. Did you hear me, bitch, that's no way. He said no, he put it on mute and then said it like.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, he does great, great interviews. I enjoyed the Jaalen one, but yes, go Nicks. I'm nervous for tonight.
Speaker 2: Why this is a game two?
Speaker 3: I know, Wow, energy has shifted last playoffs. It takes one game where energy shifts and ain't got nothing. I'm not watching with Damars and Beatrice because that's that's bad luck from last year. I'm dolo by myself. You the bad luck old time whole time. No, anytime I watched by myself, we was good. It was when I linked with y'all every time because he's a diehard Knicks fan like me, lifelong, Like I try to be around like real Knicks fans when we're in the playoffs and Na not this thumb and I'm jealous of Keys. He's going to the game tonight. Her job, the owner's part of, like that club that she works at. Got everybody tickets and I'm like, you don't even like the Knicks, Like, give me a ticket. We need support in the building.
Speaker 5: Right now, so you would be there, see, probably annoying our coworkers and ship being anxious.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't talk. I wouldn't even know who I was sitting next to. I'm focused on Jaalen and Jalen.
Speaker 4: Only Oh yeah, I take you, I take back, And they're not getting a release date.
Speaker 2: Nobody's getting through that. I didn't know that. It didn't look like that.
Speaker 3: That's not nobody's getting that's like that's an appointment building, Like nobody's getting through that, undermate, Jared, Yeah, nobody's getting there.
Speaker 1: That's that's the ice that like the Titanic hit, Like, Bro.
Speaker 2: Nobody's getting through this? Are you kidding me? Who's getting through that?
Speaker 3: How do you get through that if you tunnel, if you tunnel, you gotta tell you that, Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they have security. They're not letting people go in there with like.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they're not letting blow to kick axes and ship like that, Like you're not getting it with Like, well, then how old are you gonna you need a weapon to get You can't just.
Speaker 1: Let me hip out that ship with a fucking kitchen knife.
Speaker 2: No, gotta breathe on it. How hot is your breath?
Speaker 3: The breath in Brampton. That's crazy because they start looking at yes, that that angle we have that it kind of looks like what this is a somebody standing one of the work is standing next.
Speaker 2: To that, Like, no, it's it's a wall of ice. Yeah, that's nobody's getting through that. It's not you could get through that. It's just gonna take a little bit. It's gonna take a while. Yeah, it's gonna take about a week to get through that. That's a week for sure.
Speaker 3: They're gonna get They're gonna get to the middle and then open their phone and it'll be on d.
Speaker 4: You know what had been crazy? What if what if Drake stood in the middle of that ship like David Blaine.
Speaker 3: That's what we said. That was we thought you were gonna do that part.
Speaker 2: You thought I was gonna stand in the middle.
Speaker 6: Of the.
Speaker 2: Why the fuck would I be doing?
Speaker 3: Is that him on top of it? So I'm sure you don't think they shot maybe a video to.
Speaker 2: Jeff and the radio is done.
Speaker 4: But this is this is strictly just for fans to go somewhere downtown Toronto and just have, you know, take pictures and have fun. Yeah, it's like a tourist attraction. We should pop from the inside the middle of it.
Speaker 3: We should pop from Toronto with Drake when it's released.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean I'm pretty sure every podcast I said that once or twice.
Speaker 3: I mean, we just have park outside the house Drake's house.
Speaker 2: Maea, yeah, good luck. I was saying, did do that for sure, especially with what might happen.
Speaker 3: Though, they'll know it's fun. Security would load me, call me, let me know. But I got them.
Speaker 2: I got mikes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, near to pop. Insurance you're gonna need You're gonna need health insurance. Oh you know, I didn't know Tams was one of us. I don't know if this makes me love Thames even more because I already have a huge crush on earth. Did you see her clip talk about how she breaks up with people? Know?
Speaker 2: How does she break up?
Speaker 3: She's one of us? Can we play this clip?
Speaker 2: She just goos, don't tell me, don't tell me. Terms ghost.
Speaker 8: Manipulation is to not have me in your life. Actually I'm not what you need. What you need is something different. You're not here yet. I don't I don't talk too much, but I just like, so, this is what's going to happen now, okay, And I want you to know that you are you can do so much better, and I believe in you and I have faith in you.
Speaker 2: This is how you break up with people? Yeah, out of love?
Speaker 8: What does this person need right now? What does this person have to work with?
Speaker 2: And what is what?
Speaker 8: What can I do to help this person? And sometimes that means I'm not in your life. You're human.
Speaker 2: I guess it.
Speaker 3: You're working through some things.
Speaker 8: I don't judge you, I don't blame you, but goodbyeting for you.
Speaker 2: I don't judge you, I don't blame you, but goodbye. What you can't tell me?
Speaker 1: She's actually all jokes aside, she makes mad sense.
Speaker 3: She makes you I would understand that would make sense. I'm not what you need. It's just like TAM's ever said all of that to me. I would cry in the car. I would crying.
Speaker 2: If I said that to a girl, y'all will call me a piece of ship.
Speaker 1: No, if you tell something I said it to a girl and.
Speaker 5: I did not talkis that's none of that? Is that If you're telling somebody, hey, I am not for you, I'm not with your need what you need, that's not manipulative.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that ship is just the truth.
Speaker 3: It's not you.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's not you, it's me. Is that's been We've been, weve been, We've been doing that forever.
Speaker 1: Men, I'm not it's not you. But that's not about it.
Speaker 5: No, what leads up to you doing that is what makes it makes you not s shit.
Speaker 2: If you pretend that you're this, this.
Speaker 5: This, this and this and that this is what you want, and then when you're over and you're bored, you then say it's not you with me, that that is manipulative. But it really don't be. Like when somebody says it's not you, it's me, it really do be. You like it the shit. Sometimes shit just don't be the other person fault, but you shouldn't rock them to sleep, get bored, and then be like, oh yeah, I'm good on this. That one makes you a piece of shit. But realizing that you're not the person for somebody, that doesn't mean that you're a piece of shit. I'm not what you need. Get away from me. Like you said, I said, why did you disturb my piece?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 3: Why did you all this?
Speaker 2: If you didn't want me to begin with?
Speaker 5: Now I'm wrong, okay, But see that's different. Why'd you deserve my Why did you disturb my piece? If you out there disturbing people piece, that's different. Sometimes you just date somebody.
Speaker 3: Why did you even string me along for this time?
Speaker 5: But that's even like when people say that's people are love bombing them, like sometimes like oh you loved bomb me, like you came in so strong and you just faded out.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's not love bombing.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I really meant everything I did, and we agree with you.
Speaker 2: Talk.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I everything I did in the beginning I really meant it. And then and getting to know you, I realized I didn't really I don't really like you like that I found something I didn't like no more, so I pulled back.
Speaker 1: That wasn't love bombing. It's just dating and realizing you're.
Speaker 4: Not the personal Maybe that sounds beautiful and I believe you. I got one question about this situation. Isn't Tim's aversion?
Speaker 1: I didn't want to be the one to say it, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's that? If you ain't getting me no sex? And then you tell me I like you. I don't judge you, I don't blame you, but you must go. Now, what what are we talking?
Speaker 3: I didn't get no sex. We've been dating for seven months. I ain't got no sex. And this is how you're telling me?
Speaker 8: Yo?
Speaker 2: We done?
Speaker 3: Would you say this to your pen pal?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about? How do you date? Bro?
Speaker 4: How do you date somebody that's a virgin that's like as a grown like as an adult.
Speaker 2: Fuck other people? Well? Then, but who yet?
Speaker 3: Wrong for that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But that don't make sense. Like if I'm dating Tims and me and Tims are like, we're a couple, right, me and Tims say we're a couple, like it's say it's my girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie, I hold out aims have a long whenever you ready?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: When whenever God tells you. Whenever God tells you to give me that flower. You know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, yeah, we're gonna hold it out for Tams. But as adults, how do you date and be committed to a virgin?
Speaker 2: Some people are not.
Speaker 1: Everybody has the lust demon that we have more some people are also.
Speaker 2: Everybody got the lust demon. Some people are also VIRGINI I just don't talk back to the lust demon that they don't have a conversation them.
Speaker 3: Christian virgins got the worst lust.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sometimes have revirginized and committed themselves to I'm sorry, what reviginized, Sorry what revigin reviginized, reviginized. I don't know what that is, committed themselves to celibacy, and I am a virgin again, like I am remorn. Oh so Tim's had sex before, But no, I'm not saying Tims sometimes men do that.
Speaker 3: So' not a version. You just just say I stopped fucking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know you can't say. You can say your holdings don't get deleted, your virgin don't get deleted. Revergin Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: If I fuck five people and they all die and there's no trees alive to tell the tale.
Speaker 2: Did the tree fall in the woods? Yeah, you said you fucked five people?
Speaker 3: If you if I fucked five people, I think maybe you're a serial killer, because that's too much of a coincidence.
Speaker 5: If I fuck five people and they all die and they never told nobody, and I never told nobody, So the only person alive that knows that I fucked them five people is me.
Speaker 3: So you're a liar. I'm a vision a liar.
Speaker 2: You're lying to yourself, but you ain't no virgin.
Speaker 5: If a tree fell in the woods and no one is around to hear it, did the truth make a noise?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Then what would your guy?
Speaker 2: Go to college?
Speaker 5: Just say no, that means nothing. You're got a collegiest can't tell if you're a version or not. That means nothing needs nothing.
Speaker 2: You're going to colleges can't tell if you're a version.
Speaker 3: No, really, because the break hands us on a stalemate, because we don't know this ship. But I hope someone comment.
Speaker 5: Gives us the only thing that technically, the only thing that technically signifies you as a version biologically is a torn hymen. And you can tear your hymen doing anything. I tore mine horseback riding. You can do anything. You can tear your doing.
Speaker 2: I'm in horseback riding.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you can tear it horseback riding.
Speaker 2: I tore my bike riding. Now horseback riding? You did you have a seat on your bike?
Speaker 3: Now, she's the head of black music. I've never seen left.
Speaker 2: Did you have what the fuck is?
Speaker 3: Maybe he is high today? What's funny? She said? Hit the smoke riding?
Speaker 2: She said she riding the bike. So I'm like, what is how hard was she riding the bike? Where was she tell your him and riding your bike? I've never heard that before though?
Speaker 5: Or men?
Speaker 3: She was really in the mountain biking.
Speaker 2: Men do not know, baby, I didn't know that could happen. My bad.
Speaker 3: How did you know your highden was broken? You bleed, but you didn't think it was like your period.
Speaker 1: At the age that I was at.
Speaker 3: I'm asking, I don't know these things.
Speaker 2: Don't ask, but we gotta learnt.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can tear your him into a multiple physical activities.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Oh did you go to the doctor like, oh shit because it was bleeding? No?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 5: Because it's just as a kid, there's something you don't really just talk about it wasn't It's not a huge amount of blood.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit of blood. Got not a lot of blood?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Did she have a seat on her bike's platinum? What is wrong with you? Jesus Christ?
Speaker 1: But yes, many girls.
Speaker 5: You can tear it from a teampon, tear it from horseback riding, from bike riding from yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let's take a break because I got a piss.
Speaker 3: Today's show is brought to you by a presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet.
Speaker 8: Maul.
Speaker 3: You know that's Florida's sportsbook and it's NBA playoff time. The lights are brighter, the pressure is higher one hundred years listen, man, the garden is growing. See that one over your head. You don't even know it's the next time. No, but seriously, every possession can change a series, especially in the playoffs and on Hard Rock Bet. Every night is your shot to score a major bucket with a winn er, go home energy on the hardwood, Maul, I do love the same game parlays. Any Tom Brunson starts to get hot might drop thirty. I can bet in the middle of the game. You need that big man to control the glass with a double double. We've seen what the French guy's been doing. Yeah, been scary.
Speaker 4: Sign up today and double your winnings on your first ten bets maximum fifty dollars. That's right, double your winnings on your first ten betstory. So if you would have one one hundred bucks on your bet, now it's two hundred. Download the hard Rock Bet app and let's get the party started.
Speaker 7: Head on.
Speaker 4: Bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC.
Speaker 2: In all of the states.
Speaker 4: Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three to three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 3: All right, we've gotten we've gotten all under controls.
Speaker 2: Sorry, man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I think maybe you relapsed today and maybe you did smoke.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't. I promise you I didn't. That was just so funny. I'm sorry. I'm back on focus. I'm sorry. No more, Joe, serious time.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to everyone that was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Shot A Luther Vandros, the Wu Tang Clan, Queen Latifa mc lights, congrats, well deserved. Also shout out to the snubs because I think you guys all deserved it. Mariah Carey Demarris Will telling me off, Mike. This is the third time she'd been snub which is insane to me because she should have been first ballot Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Out the listening man, listen, she wants to pised somebody off.
Speaker 2: Shout out to all the ladies. We love him.
Speaker 4: There's no way all respect you all respect do There's no way that mc lights should be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Mariah Carrey and Lauryn.
Speaker 2: Hill or not. No disrespect to mc light. Georgie Porgy was my ship. She's a legend.
Speaker 4: She's a legend. But the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, there's no way you induct mc light and Lauren Hill and Mabria Carry are not inducted.
Speaker 3: Do we know how many times mc light has been I think Imnator second, her second, and Mariah on her third.
Speaker 4: Like, come on, man, this is why these things don't really mean ship after a while, because it's like look at like, look who's in and look who's out.
Speaker 2: It's like, come on, bro, like what is this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And I mean as much as I think mc light should be there, I'm just saying getting in before Mariah Carry, Mariah carrying lawn that just doesn't.
Speaker 5: Make She is being inducted in the early influence category. That first nomination and so quick subsequent selection for the honor.
Speaker 3: That okay, that makes all the sense in the world to me.
Speaker 2: What is early influence category that.
Speaker 3: Early influences hip hop, especially on the women's side. Oh, there's an early influence category. I'm not going to sit here and pretend I know everything about the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and and what categories are there and how people get in, but early influence category, yeah, mc light should be right there and Queen Latifa without a question.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad at that, but I'm saying they deserve I'm just saying, whatever early influencer make up a fucking category from Riot that gets Maria and Laurence.
Speaker 3: Hill, you actually shouldn't have to make up a category for Mariah carry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like I get it. Shout out to mc light, she deserves it. Shout out to Quola Teva. She deserves it. But so does Lauryn Hill and Mariah Carey. They deserve being a rock.
Speaker 3: And Roll Hall of Fame, but they probably don't qualify for early Influenced honors Pioneers artists of his music and performance style directly inspired, evolved in shape the course of rock and roll music, and impact the culture.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you're right now that I think about him, her style didn't directly inspire.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I mean it did, But I mean I can understand on the hip.
Speaker 2: Hop side shaped the course of rock and rolls and music.
Speaker 3: Horse so they did, but I mean so did NAS. But I could see keras One being up for early influence before NAS.
Speaker 5: I understand where that's coming from. But Mariah deserves to be the woman with it, you know what I'm saying, and then fuck all of that.
Speaker 3: New Addition I was gonna get there. Yeah, where's the early influencer?
Speaker 4: They've been just eighty three, eighty four, they've been making music, Like, what are we talking about it?
Speaker 2: How New Audition not in the rock and roll of Fame. You don't even have K pop without New Addition, Like, come on, man, this shit is.
Speaker 4: This is why you just gotta you take this with a grain of salt, man, like, you know, it's cool to be honored and make it into the rock and roll, but obviously you should not put so much weight on that because clearly New Addition I've said it. I think they're the greatest group ever. They should be in any any hall of fame. They should be any early influencer, they should be any fucking category you can think of that would honor New Addition for what they've done.
Speaker 2: They should win it. So yeah, it is on the pop side a thousand.
Speaker 3: But Shakira as well. Definitely a snub. I know Method Man reacts to the New Edition snub rightfully so because but listen, man, Bill Belichick did not get into the NFL Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, it's That's what I'm saying. So sometimes these these these accolades and these things, like I get it it. You know, it puts you in a prestigious category and you're forever like you know, I guess, immortalized with the honor. But you know, you can't put too much on it because again, these are people, regular people that sit in the room and vote, and you know you can't base your career or your success on these people getting it right all the time.
Speaker 3: So do you think the Hip Hop Museum in the Bronx should do its own version of.
Speaker 2: A Hall of Fame? What would like just for hip hop?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I'm fine with them not changing the name to the music Hall of Fame. And not to say I get the outrage of like some of the corny rock and roll guys, like why we're letting all these other genres because the Hall of Fame is it started as a rock and roll Hall of Fame, It's evolved it's Hall of Fame of music. Yeah, and they didn't want to change the name whatever. But I mean, granted, I know the museum pretty much is the hip hop Hall of Fame anyone that's there. But I think for the newer generation that could be cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to have that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need to have our own place where no matter what, this is our thing, this is our culture. Allergies or asthmas.
Speaker 5: Black people don't be valuing, don't be valuing like awards unless white people give it to them.
Speaker 2: We had to be to awards.
Speaker 5: Nigga stops showing up because it wasn't cool enough. Everybody wants to be white erformed the beat. White people got to tell them a cool and valuable for them now.
Speaker 2: But that's why we're talking about the hip hop Hall of fame' and that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It won't be as valued. They won't value it as much as the rock and roll Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: That well, let me ask from the outside looking in, is it that or is it that the Grammys has been around for so long that that award was given to people that these artists idolize their entire career. Of course, so like, yeah, is it that as well? Like it's just been a prestigious award. Yes, it's given by what makes it so prestigious, But I mean that's because why people were by law controlling everything at that time. But it's the longest running. Well that's why Oscar means a lot to somebody because they watched if their favorite actors and actresses that was the bar, of course. But and just just a new award out of nowhere doesn't hold the same weight or prestige.
Speaker 5: But it's not about the new award out it because like I bought up the BAT Awards, which has been going on for what over twenty five thirty years, It's not about just it being a new award, it's why do you not care about your peers telling you to dope this? Why do you need people who aren't your peers, who don't know anything, really anything about your fucking music or the culture that it lives in.
Speaker 2: Why do you need them to tell you that you're the greatest? Why does that matter so much? I feel like.
Speaker 3: A lot of a list artists have showed up for the BT Awards.
Speaker 2: They used to, They used to. That has stopped.
Speaker 3: I mean, well that doesn't I think what? I don't know, man, the BT Awards turned into something. The BT Awards gets a lot of flat but they do a pretty good job, and people show up.
Speaker 2: They do when people show up? Why do people no longer show?
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of times that a listeners aren't, especially in hip hop, aren't showing up.
Speaker 5: To the Grammys sometimes unless they're nominated, and they be nominated at the BT Awards.
Speaker 2: Every fucking n gretit.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: I would love if the Big Three showed up every single time with the BT Awards. I think that'd be great, But it's not like they all treat every other awards show differently. It's not like Cole's front row at the Grammys every year.
Speaker 1: I'm not even just talking about the Big Three, but well.
Speaker 3: I'm just talking about A listers and hip hop, like the important people, where other people would follow suit. If you found out Drake, Kendrick and Cole were all going to BT Awards, I guarantee you every single rap artist would open their email and be like.
Speaker 2: I did get invited, let me go. It's important, Sam.
Speaker 3: But they just don't treat it everywhere. If they treated the Grammys that way, I'd see the point, I guess, But I'm really just asking. I think the BT Awards does a pretty good job for the budget they have.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I agree too, but it used to be more prestigious to us, to the people that matter too.
Speaker 2: But that's all.
Speaker 5: My only point was, you start a hip hop Hall of Fame, niggas is not gonna jacket the way they jack everything else.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Well, but to Bori's point, if certain artists go there to receive their hip Hop Hall of Fame award, oh niggas showing up. Nigga's going yeah, But I understand what you're saying as well. We do put more emphasis on other people accepting us and raising us than our own. So I get that, I understand. Sure, And then they sold b T. I don't even know if black people, I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that is it black entertainment or is.
Speaker 3: It you know, on a on a smaller level. Just because it was a day like Mass Appeal putting on the fifty year Hip Hop anniversary at Yankee Stadium, Yeah, like everybody showed up to that. I mean everyone got paid to but people were still there.
Speaker 2: Too, of course. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think when you have people like nas in Mass Appeal behind some of that who's behind it, you can get people to care more. Matter your point, I'm sure there's a lot of elder statesmen in hip hop that have been sucked over so much of Like, should I give Bet this moment because I don't even know who the fuck owns BT point, Like, I'll give Nas this moment because that's Nas. So yeah that that's a fair point too. Yeah, what like I'm going to give this moment as Coolhirk.
Speaker 2: Who owns it?
Speaker 3: Right? So yeah, I would like to see the hip Hop Museum, dude, we.
Speaker 2: Need our own space and the definitely need our own space for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, the museum is coming together, and I like to put low income housing in there as well. I guess it's a really good project. Yeah, that's that's going on with with that in the brons and I mean too, that's in City's not open. It's right there to make a whole day get celebrated after. Yeah, that to be a way to get to American got inducted into the hip hop Now we're going to the fame.
Speaker 2: Now I'm going to Sin City to celebrate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys know more about this. Uh, how do you say his name? D?
Speaker 2: Four v D David David David.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's like black, but come on, cool, Well let me not put black in this conversation because this guy's a sicko.
Speaker 2: Yeah uh so. Yeah.
Speaker 3: David was arrested on murder charges finally recording.
Speaker 4: I think, I mean, for the last holf of many months, we all kind of felt like he was, you know, responsible for the death of Celeste Reeves Hernandez. So he's obviously he's been charged with unlawful sexual acts with a minor and first degree murder. He is eligible for the death penalty and hopefully, hopefully he receives a death penalty.
Speaker 3: Or just let him rot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let let him.
Speaker 3: Let him ride. Tax don't spend on tax paying dollars on him rotten great sending the greener pastors.
Speaker 2: Get him out of here. I don't think he's going to greener pastors. You know, they think you think you're gonna cop out.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought I thought you meant like, oh no, no, no, well, you know he's he's definitely not going to greener pastures. But yeah, take him out back, you know, send him on his way. Man, there's no reason to keep him fed and housed. Yeah, not people like that that do ship like this. This was crazy for him to kill that little girl like that.
Speaker 3: I know, we pretend to be a civilized society. But they should bring the firing squad back and family members should be able to be part of it. Yeah, yeah, I told you, squad and everyone that's like an immediate relative.
Speaker 4: Man, listen for all sexual predators, all we gotta I'm telling you, just show us one time throwing them in the lions.
Speaker 2: Then some I'm hungry, just show it to us. Stream it on a Netflix, get get your crew, Russell Crow.
Speaker 4: Just show one time and watch how watch how those those rates drop drastically. Just show you have to show people what will happen if you do these things, if you sexual abuse kids, and and and and and kill kids and things like this.
Speaker 2: Just show them, show them what will happen to you.
Speaker 3: Because the way they set up, like to catch a predator like they're in the kitchen or whatever. It would be nice if they open the glass door, like you're a predator and now you're the prey and in the backyard. It's just a fucking lion.
Speaker 2: It's a lion that had in fucking two months and now you're just back there. Yeah, one time, one time.
Speaker 4: We will only have the one time, one episode, and watch the fucking rates of all of his sick motherfuckers drop and like, you know, because this is you give them life in jail, you house them. You know, they eat, they watch the fucking playoffs, They play cards like nah kill him, They bond with other sexual man. Get him out of here, man. So hopefully the state does what they need to do with this sicko, and hopefully his family finds, you know, some justice in all of this, even though you know there's no justice for losing a loved one the way they did.
Speaker 2: But hopefully this you know the fact that he has been charged and they know who was.
Speaker 4: Responsible, although they probably always felt like he was the one, just like we all have at some point.
Speaker 2: But now it's official he has been charged.
Speaker 3: So so he's being charged in Cali. Though I didn't even know that Cali had the death penalty. What I saw Hollywood, I thought Hollywood, Florida or something. Can you get the death penalty in in Los Angeles?
Speaker 2: I think it's the crime, Okay, I think it may be the type of crime. I could be wrong, just look it up, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Well a da, y'all gotta get on that. But just a very unfortunate situation. Obviously, let the judicial process do what it does. But I think they got the right one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, opinion for sure. All right, do we have voicemails? I believe we do. Yeah, got mail? What's up?
Speaker 6: Rory mal De Marius p Ryan n it is Mark. I wanted to ask you out if you ever had a situation where you were seeing a girl.
Speaker 2: Or guy, you know, judge, where you had everything checked off.
Speaker 6: You know, they checked off all your boxes and things are going good, and then you find out one thing and then it's just like.
Speaker 2: That one thing is it's a no go.
Speaker 6: So I asked, because I was talking to this girl for a little bit again, she checked off all the boxes. Everything's going cool, you know, great energy. But somehow we got into the topic of like trans stuff, and she told me that she would let her ten year old children go through transition you know, surgery and whatnot. She says she would look into it, make sure that this is what they really want. In my mind, I'm like, why does a ten year old kid even like know about that? And they're ten. I'm not going to allow that people can do what they want when they're adults or whatever. So that was like a complete deal breaker for me. And after that I just stopped talking to her.
Speaker 2: I was like, now it's gonna work. So have you ever had a situation like that? Absolutely, here comes the red Pill podcast.
Speaker 5: No, No, the question is have you ever had somebody who just had an ideal that you just couldn't get with but they checked every other box?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For sure.
Speaker 4: It happens sometimes people in dating you talk to the me and you hear their thought process on things and their opinions on things.
Speaker 2: You just like, I don't know if this is the person for me.
Speaker 3: I feel like yours are very miniscule though, Like I feel like yours are like, oh, she bites her pinky nail and like it's over there. He's talking about like transitioning a child, which when be you know, very controversial back and forth between two people and their beliefs. I feel like yours are much I don't even think you get to trans with you. She sneezes wrong and it's like, nah, I'm cool.
Speaker 2: It depends. But yeah, I've been in that situation, so I understand with the child and transitioning. No, okay, No, I've never dated a woman that felt like she would let her ten year old transition.
Speaker 3: Maybe you never got to that part of the conversation.
Speaker 4: No, I just based on other conversations. Yeah, nah, I've never dated a woman that wouldn't feel like that, I don't think, but no, But I can understand somebody being like, yeah, I'm not dealing with a woman that thinks that feels like that, like because if you're dating you feel like we may have kids, or if you like the person enough, you start thinking like, yo, can I have a family with this woman? Like and then if that's her thought process, it's like, okay, that would be a huge problem in our household if you were cool with our kids wanted to transition at ten years old. So I can understand not talking to somebody after that or not no longer dating a woman that felt like that because.
Speaker 3: You're dating with intention eventually probably when I have children with it. I can I understand his perspective there exactly for his beliefs.
Speaker 5: I've dated somebody who treated me very very very very well, would have done anything in the world for me, But our motivations were a little bit different, We had different we weren't as one wasn't as as ambitious as the other one. But like great, great, great relationship, great chemistry great ever, you.
Speaker 2: Mean, wasn't as ambitious?
Speaker 5: I like, really, I like people who the people in their life motivate them to get money because they want to take care of them.
Speaker 2: You want, you want people to be motivated to make money so you could they could take care of you me.
Speaker 5: My children are their parents. Yeah, Like I like men that are motivated by taking care of their family, their family men. And that was the one thing that was just like, He's just like, family doesn't motivate me. It's like, I'm going to be your family one day. I'm gonna provide you even more of a family one day. So if that doesn't motivate you to then we're not gonna go far. No matter how great of a boyfriend you are.
Speaker 2: What do you think motivating him? Nothing?
Speaker 3: So I don't know, Okay, I don't know. But his ambitious were selfish, like he wanted.
Speaker 2: To do it for him, not for anybody else. Yeah, I don't know, but it wasn't that like he had to go.
Speaker 5: I feel like your kids should be your biggest motivator. Your wife, kids should be the biggest motivator.
Speaker 2: If it's not already had one, well.
Speaker 3: That'll do it. If you got to get right there and you're.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then he's probably just not the guy for you.
Speaker 3: I had to well, I appreciate the Marorge being that self aware because there's plenty of women that would see that and be like nah, with our kid, he'll be like, no, you just have an example that you just get right over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not.
Speaker 1: Either one of them, like motivated you.
Speaker 2: I'm not about to give you a third like you're not doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean mainly with me, it was just like she's perfect, but you know she's a whore.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I just don't think my soulmate is a baby mama.
Speaker 3: So we don't think so your age. I mean that respectfully, but mm hmm, really I don't think so.
Speaker 5: All p's do is with the camera on you when I'm making faces like fuck, But that is likely that I don't say, a baby mama.
Speaker 2: She could be an ex wife. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like my husband might be a divorce a.
Speaker 2: So she's an ex wife.
Speaker 3: Once you get to a certain age, there's a higher probability that you'll date somebody that has kids that could be your soul nate.
Speaker 2: A lot of women that don't have kids who though that's true.
Speaker 3: Especially with this generation. There's a lot of women in their thirties that are not having children. But you don't get to pick your soulmate.
Speaker 2: The universe does. You're so dup if the universe wants you to be a body told us that.
Speaker 3: Remember the first time they told us that you don't pick your soulmate, the universe picks it. Universe just puts there so made in front of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what if you're what if the person that's supposed to be your step child is the same?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, the person that's supposed to be my step.
Speaker 5: Child, Oh, your stepchild is meant you're supposed to marry this woman because the butterfly fact, you're supposed to marry this woman so that you could be this stepfather to her son, her son who is in the age range of your nephew, and then your son of your nephew step son of your nephew are supposed to meet so that they can become best friends and start a new Facebook.
Speaker 2: That's called and Warren G. Matt.
Speaker 5: That's like, that's a real thing, like that could happen and you can't avoid that. I wouldn't fight against it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We're not going to get to Mars unless.
Speaker 2: You do this. Is there a way that I can like I would know this like going into it. I just have to go through it and figure it out. You got to listen.
Speaker 5: You gotta listen to the universe, listening to guy and trust the signs like damn, this feels right like me and this little nigga like our cereal to exact same way, same amount of milk.
Speaker 1: Like you gotta listen to them signs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's that's my cards, that's in my deck. I think you would be. I think you would be a good stepdad.
Speaker 2: So I mean that's arrogance to think you know what's in your deck.
Speaker 1: Maybe God just a man plans and God laughs, Yeah.
Speaker 2: God plans for me to be a stepdad. I'm laughing at God.
Speaker 3: What's what's so wrong?
Speaker 2: I'm being You think I'm taking care this a little nigga.
Speaker 3: But why does every kid have to be like a badass, snotty nosed kid? Like what if what if he's what? He's really good at the cello?
Speaker 2: Like I don't know, so he's gay?
Speaker 4: Like, oh my god, you want me to be a stepdad to a gay You want me to be a stepfather to a gate.
Speaker 3: Some of our favorite musicians can play very well and they're gay.
Speaker 2: Some of our favorite musicians are gay. Is that not a fact? I'm just asking? Is that a fact? Love? El jem Okay, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love the rock, but there's not much difference between the stand up bass, the bass and the cello if you get down to it. The string instruments are all kind of the same, and electric guitar is not that far from the cello if you really get into.
Speaker 2: The No, no, no, the electric guitar is very far.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Jimmy Hendrix could play the cello if he put his mind to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm sure that fellow can't play the guitar like Jimmy can. No, that's not me exactly. Yeah, we're not doing that.
Speaker 3: It's that's because they didn't take LSDA. It's a difference thereto.
Speaker 4: There is a difference. But yeah, no jokes aside. I don't know whatever happens. I mean, if I'm supposed to be a step dad, I'll be a stepdad. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I think you'd be a good step dad.
Speaker 3: And I think the girl you want to do, I'm good with energy you want it is better if she's a mother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just would choose not to be a stepdad.
Speaker 3: But every all the moons are in aries right now, like now's your time.
Speaker 2: Or be a step dad. If the father's dead, you and this, you gotta stop. He gotta be dead. You gotta be out of there. I'm not dealing with it.
Speaker 1: Never get a break from the kid, my nigga.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: You never get a break from the kid if the father's dead.
Speaker 2: But eventually he's he gets older and he can but.
Speaker 5: That's eventually he gets older. But them first ten years if you with him, let's say you meet him when the kid seven, you meet him, like you got like ten more years before he started really leaving the crib. Like, nah, the dad gotta be alive because he take him for the weekends. Then you and wife he free all weekend.
Speaker 2: It's like, but if he's a deadbeat, you see what I'm saying, if he.
Speaker 3: Is judging her choice and men and kind of projecting in yourself.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, sometimes you know dad's dead beats Okay, he alive he's still you know, he don't do nothing for his kid. Here ill come. I will say if your son, yeah, I cannot.
Speaker 3: But if y'all wear the same hat size, they.
Speaker 4: That nigga better not with my ship big ass hat size. First of all, it's not bad. You can adjust the hat. Demargs you talking about big ass ass highs. See what she's talking about.
Speaker 3: You never watched the videos of the kids coming in to be adopted by their stepdad. Tears straight Tier, Oh my cry right away like that.
Speaker 2: I see that for you. The kids coming in to be adopted by the step.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they asked their stepdad, oh to be their fault? Yeah, Like, can you be my officially on paper with my father?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen that. It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not the step dad. I'm the dad that stepped up.
Speaker 2: You're doing a lot.
Speaker 4: That's the same, you know a lot there the same person that started that slogan. I'm not the step dad, I'm the dad that's that's the same nigga that said it ain't tricking if you got it, it's the same nigga.
Speaker 2: I guarantee he wrote both of those. Yeah, I guarantee you the same I'm not the step dad. I'm the dad that stepped up.
Speaker 3: I respect every father that does step up for their step kids. And it's there. But if you wear that, if you wear that shirt, nah, you just gonna be there.
Speaker 2: Come on, don't put that. Don't put that. That's a terrible shirt. And don't put that shirt on. All right, spen great, spend fun.
Speaker 3: Happy four twenty Rory Happy four, twenty Happy four.
Speaker 4: Twenty everybody out there, well when they're when they're listening to this is for twenty one, so but and it might be four to twenty four, twenty six. We almost we almost see this for twenty six. We almost. We went six minutes over almost.
Speaker 3: So it's four twenty one like Side Chick four twenty day the way February fifteenth.
Speaker 2: Yah, yeah, yeah, yeah, kind of soda.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, be safe tonight if you're out there in the streets having fun, blaze one for me.
Speaker 2: I'm not blazing this year, but you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: We'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga, he's just ginger Happy four twenty No, yeah,