Speaker 1: Scrubbing Iny and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are zipping up, zipping up.
Speaker 1: And for all the trolls that troll me on in the internet, I have a glam light now for my video.
Speaker 3: We are just stepping.
Speaker 2: It up, stepping it up, a glam light, that Alex Carl light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can't look bad with that thing on me.
Speaker 2: I disagree. I find that it not you I'm saying me. I meant to say, I personally find that. Sometimes I turn it on, I'm like, whoa, whoa, really lit everything up. Yeah, but I feel like you are stunning.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. There we go. Oh my god, all right, there we go. That feels good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the like warm man, cool? Nice? How you doing?
Speaker 3: You know, I've been better, But I'm good. I'm a healthy I'm alive and we're here. How about you.
Speaker 2: I'm great. I didn't wake up at three am like some of you in the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I actually just woke up from a nap that I took in my car in the garage downstairs, and.
Speaker 3: I questioned my life choices after that.
Speaker 4: You have to yeah, I have to. Yeah, parking garage at eleven am on a Monday, I'd be pretty durn.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it felt really dark for me. So I'm just gonna gladly sit over here in my corner.
Speaker 2: I do find though, that a nice car nap spot would be a parking garage.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you have no service, I have to tell you something. It's pretty great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I set my alarm for I gave myself twenty minutes, so it takes me a little time to like fall asleep.
Speaker 3: So I think I was asleep for fifteen Okay.
Speaker 2: I had five minutes. You fell asleep?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, she was out.
Speaker 1: But I got in a really comfortable position in my car, Like I had my leg like perked up, my seat all the way back, and my for some reason, my chair that I sit in acted like such an amazing pillow. And I was so comfortable. It was so quiet.
Speaker 3: I knew my phone there was no messages, nothing because it can't get to me.
Speaker 4: I was like, were you P two? Did you go deep?
Speaker 1: Because I didn't go deep, I went I stayed on P two. Okay, yeah, but it was quite nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like a car nap in the parking garage or you can't scroll social media so you don't have that distraction. None, no notifications, no text, no.
Speaker 3: No calls, nothing, no responsibility truly none.
Speaker 4: Well I have slept in that garage myself, I must admit, so, oh no I can.
Speaker 1: I can say I've never slept in this parking garage in my life until today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably, We're probably we don't recommend. That sounds a little bit dangerous.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Cranked the windows open a little bit just to have circulation.
Speaker 2: I meant like, just like, I don't know, I feel like scary things happened in a.
Speaker 3: Partt safe in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mid day to get in it's midday. Yeah yeah, yeah. I gotta say, if if work changed and I was setting an alarm for two thirty five, that would push me looking into new career paths.
Speaker 1: And so I chose this week to start my gut cleanse.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So I wanted to talk.
Speaker 1: Real that as well, like it's a little bit labor intensive on a week where I feel like I need to be less labor intensive.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Feels like it's gonna spike your cortisol perhaps.
Speaker 3: But so far, so good. Right, Yeah, I'm not hungry at all. It's like, actually a lot of food.
Speaker 1: It just makes you sh I think it's going to clear out my gut. You know that fecal matter that's stuck in there.
Speaker 4: Well, you're referring to somethings are pretty too, okay, so yesterday, and you just never know what what you're going to see the new thing that Tanya is doing.
Speaker 2: You know, you and Ali do this thing were you all have like fixations or you know, like and I think you'll feed each other, especially when you all go in a group chat and it's like what will they be fixated on next? So Tanya has posed on her Instagram that she's doing a gut cleanse. Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: But what are you putting into your body that you need a cleanse from? Because you eat very clean? Point, like, what are you cleansing.
Speaker 1: Years and years of fecal matter that are just stuck in there?
Speaker 3: So I don't go poop every day. I don't know if you know that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think I knew don't go every day.
Speaker 1: So there's clearly something wrong with my digestive system.
Speaker 3: And I get.
Speaker 1: Things stuck and I want to get them unstuck because did you know that the average American mark, what's the statistic.
Speaker 4: I believe it's ten to fifteen pounds of impacted fecal.
Speaker 3: Matter in your gut.
Speaker 1: The average American ten to fifteen pounds of impacted fecal matter.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Yeah, So here we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, you do what you gotta do. But I thought if any one of the people that I know doesn't need a cleanse based on how they eat, it's Tanya. And she's starting it on the week that she's sitting an alarm for three forty right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The timing, you know, but you know, I chose the timing, and I thought, this is going to be a great reset on my life.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm going to get to bed early, and I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Be on this clean I'm gonna put my head down, head down, head down.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So how's the head down going?
Speaker 3: Not great so far because of the nap. I think the nap really threw me down. Yeah, but you know, tomorrow's a new day.
Speaker 2: It is. Yeah, Tomorrow's Tuesday, correct, and that's a new day.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But you seem to be doing just fine over there.
Speaker 2: I'm great. You're not getting plenty of sleep. You know, I I wake up when I want go to sleep. I've been I do want to go to sleep earlier, and it's just we cannot do it.
Speaker 3: What time are going to sleep?
Speaker 2: Like? We go to sleep eleven thirty like on average? Wow, sometimes it gets to midnight on average.
Speaker 3: I can't even do that on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we live very different lives. Yeah, but we'll just try. And then we'll be talking, and then we'll be like, let's put an episode of Friends on and then next thing I know, I'm like eleven pm. Yeah, oh yeah, eleven pm.
Speaker 3: And then you open up your eyes at eight am. That's still good sleep.
Speaker 2: Well, my alarm goes off at my I'm definitely a snoozer. I will be honest. One of my goals is to get to a point where I turn the alarm off and get my butt out of bed.
Speaker 3: I don't know that. I've never seen a day where I don't do that.
Speaker 2: You never just hit snooze, never once.
Speaker 3: What's the point I'd rather sleep?
Speaker 1: I'd rather continue my rem for ten more minutes than snooze for ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Could we play everyone's alarm sound?
Speaker 3: How do you do that?
Speaker 2: Sure, just go to your alarm, okay, and then it should say like you edit it, edit your alarm, and then it should say sound.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, this is mine. It's an old Dire Strait song, which so you're probably not really, but some listeners probably will be. It's just kind of a nice.
Speaker 3: Little It is nice from Empire Records.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, wow, that's what I wake up to every day.
Speaker 2: That's really nice.
Speaker 3: That's nice. I have to change my mind's this.
Speaker 2: Oh my, that is jarring.
Speaker 4: Oh poor Robbie.
Speaker 2: This is it? Oh that might be Hayley's too.
Speaker 3: It's just standard. I think it just comes standard.
Speaker 2: It upsets me. This is mine.
Speaker 3: These are so nice? How do you guys know? Put it louder?
Speaker 4: That's nice?
Speaker 3: How do you not think that's a dream? I would not wake up to that.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a cover of yellow, Oh, cover of Yellow from Coldplay.
Speaker 4: That's really nice. Do that. But it takes some effort if you if you're not an Apple Music subscriber, it takes some effort to get the songs onto your phone. But it can't be done, you know, because your iPhone does have iPod capability.
Speaker 3: Maybe somebody could help me with that.
Speaker 2: You just I just bought the sound.
Speaker 6: I'll help you because this is my ring. This is my alarm tone. I made this one. That's what a Hamberger's oh about.
Speaker 3: You wake up to that every morning that.
Speaker 4: It gets me up.
Speaker 2: I guess we have excited, like, oh hell.
Speaker 6: With this man? Oh god, it wasn't a dream, it wasn't a nightmare.
Speaker 4: He's still here.
Speaker 6: It's there's a lot of disruption happening at the at our place. So she has air plug, she's got it. She has a whole system. Because I suffer from sleep apnea. I was just diagnosed a couple of years ago. I'm a big nor. I got the I got the sea pat machine.
Speaker 4: Now I'm so.
Speaker 6: Glad I'm married with that thing.
Speaker 4: Oh man, yes, that would be the end of your love life. Good god.
Speaker 6: Yeah, anyway, seapat machine in that ring tone, just a bunch of other auditory and visual disruptions happening. So yeah, but it works. I wake up in a great mood with that song.
Speaker 3: I should change mine, honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you pick your favorite, like my kids do this. They tell me what Taylor Swift or Harry styles, and they want and I get it on their phone and then they.
Speaker 1: Can wake up to that great daddy, will you?
Speaker 2: There will be none of that. Yeah, so, okay, I saw a trailer for Gray's Anatomy, the premiere coming up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good, see it.
Speaker 2: Mark it.
Speaker 4: I didn't see the problem. I didn't.
Speaker 2: Have. We lost the true meaning behind this podcast.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I saw I saw that it was coming back, but I didn't see a trailer.
Speaker 2: The trailer looks like a full season, so I can't tell if they did a season trailer because might be short, or if they did that the season premiere trailer. So much is going on that I can't I was like, we're gonna need to have a full episode dedicated to Gray's recap.
Speaker 3: When does it come back?
Speaker 2: The show March fourteenth, So let's do.
Speaker 3: An episode that air is the thirteenth. What day of the week is on it.
Speaker 2: Would be Oh, so Gray's airs on Thursday. I wonder if they could get I wonder if we could get a every dance coffee.
Speaker 4: I mean, if anyone should.
Speaker 1: Right, let's text Danielle after this, Yeah, let's see idea.
Speaker 3: We asked her something that absolutely will not.
Speaker 4: Get Wait, but I don't understand you want to do a show the day before it premiere. No, like, we.
Speaker 1: Record a podcast that that airs on the same day that the Gray's Anatomy show air, so they both air on the fourteenth.
Speaker 4: Boom.
Speaker 2: Actually, maybe we should release it on Friday, because if we talk about it in depth, it'll be a spoiler. The whole thing will be a spoiler. Right, that's we don't want people to like that, So.
Speaker 1: We don't need a screener. We should just talk about the hype around it, and.
Speaker 4: We should take We should have a cast member on or maybe a number of cast members on. They could call in quick a full interview.
Speaker 3: Right right, right, right, right, We don't need a screener. Rye, rye, rye.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying we watch it Thursday and then what if we did a live watch party in the studio Thursday.
Speaker 3: Our Yeah, why not.
Speaker 4: One of the I think Monday's fine because Monday people are given the weekend direction.
Speaker 3: I like the watch party, but why don't we do it at our homes?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, yeah, yeah, I'm yeah yeah, But I'm saying an episode like live You know how chicks in the office they'll do like the they'll watch The Bachelor and it'll be live. It'll be like a live episode of them watching it and having reaction to it. Yeah, it's like that. That's what I was envisioning.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, we can get we can just tweet your envision you're envision Yeah, maybe we do like Instagram live or something.
Speaker 3: Okay, during the episode. Okay, do you like that idea? You don't seem excited.
Speaker 2: No, I like that idea.
Speaker 3: We have to tell you something.
Speaker 2: What your family meeting.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, guess who was at my family meeting? Not okay, so Robbie. So Robbie and Robbi and I had.
Speaker 1: A family meeting on Friday, and we went to this bar that we like to go to, and we bring my laptop and we get drinks and we have dinner and we just like sit there for a long time. And we go at like four thirty because it's the only time you can go to get seated because there's like not like ten tables in this bar. So we'll go like four thirty and then we leave at like eight.
Speaker 4: Anyways, woah, that is a long time.
Speaker 2: It's so fun long family meeting.
Speaker 1: But it's not all family meeting, like it's we family meet while we order drinks and then we finish, and then we get our food, and then you know, they watch the piano a little bit and then we leave. So we sit down and we're doing our family meeting and this girl walks in. I don't know if I should when I should have you guests, but okay, so this girl walks in.
Speaker 4: And I'd like to guess, yeah, yeah, did she have a distinct laugh.
Speaker 1: No, So she did not have anything that she walks in, and I noticed her pants. Her pants were like almost like see through in a way, and I was like, oh, it's just like really caught my eye.
Speaker 3: So she walks by and she sits.
Speaker 1: Down at a table, and then her significant other walks by and they sit down, and I was like, babe, do you know who that is?
Speaker 3: Who was it?
Speaker 2: That's all we get is that she was wearing sea through pants.
Speaker 4: I think we should be able to ask yes, me no questions, like.
Speaker 3: Ask whatever you want.
Speaker 4: Is it an actress?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Is it a singer?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Is it a woman?
Speaker 1: Well, I said there was a woman the hawk by and then her significant other.
Speaker 4: It's a significant other a woman?
Speaker 3: Oh no?
Speaker 2: Is it a lesbian?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Yeah, no, I was not. I'm not sorry. Fifteen in the morning.
Speaker 6: Think it is a significant other famous as well?
Speaker 4: Yes, oh is a significant other. Also a musician.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're not asking the questions about the right people.
Speaker 3: But yes, Oh is he an actor? No, he's a musician and she's an actress.
Speaker 2: She's she's an influencer.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 4: Wait, Oh, the first person is an influencer. The second person is a musician.
Speaker 3: I only know the first person because of the person that she's married to.
Speaker 4: Interesting, we should probably know by this point, but we don't.
Speaker 2: Well because she made it seem like the girl is the important one, but it's actually the man.
Speaker 3: It's well no, first of all, there just as important. Thank you very much for each energy.
Speaker 1: But yes, I would not know who this woman was if it were not her significant other.
Speaker 2: So he's a singer, he's a musician, Yes, and he is?
Speaker 4: Is he? Is he a solo artist?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Can we play him on kiss FM?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: What I say now? Right now? We do not? But like maybe some of his sure old stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, there was a time he.
Speaker 3: Made sure for sure, and maybe there will be a time again.
Speaker 4: Oh, is he in his thirties roughly.
Speaker 3: No older, yes, fifties, no.
Speaker 4: Forties, I think so fair.
Speaker 2: Well, that would be between thirties and fifties. This forties.
Speaker 3: I don't know his age.
Speaker 1: Let me just say, but if I had to guess, it would be forties.
Speaker 4: Has he been a gift on our show, on the podcast show, not the Seacrest Show.
Speaker 3: I want to say yes, yes.
Speaker 4: In our era of The Seacrest Show.
Speaker 3: You in studio, I believe mistake.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking Adam Levine wrong, wrong, wrong, Michael Buble wrong?
Speaker 2: Is he hot? Objectively? Is he? Is he like? Is he someone that you think is hot?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Not me, but I would say some people think he's hot.
Speaker 4: Is she a model?
Speaker 3: I don't know what she does? If I'm being honest, well we know her, Yeah, you would know, you would know what she looks like.
Speaker 6: Okay, I think that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Maybe come up with a clue soon, because I was taking a lot of time.
Speaker 2: Will you really give us anything episode we're figuring this out.
Speaker 1: The facial hair Uh no, Uh, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think so.
Speaker 4: Is he Caucasian no Ah, John Legend and Chrissy Tiger.
Speaker 1: No, But if it were I would have I would have said some things.
Speaker 4: I said tiger because that's the accurate way.
Speaker 1: But you're getting really warmer, okay, Seal, No.
Speaker 3: Who is he married to? Now? I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know this person.
Speaker 3: You're definitely new. Uh singer rapper? Oh, singer rapper?
Speaker 4: Is he knowing more for rapping than singing?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: No, No it's not Jay Z of sand to Sam have a guest. I mean, my lord, my mind is blank.
Speaker 7: I this is crazy.
Speaker 1: I know we're gonna be like, she's like so famous soup dog. She made that guy famous.
Speaker 2: Kanye Yeah, wow, whoa y?
Speaker 3: So what's his wife's name beyonda sorry?
Speaker 4: Or what does she do something? She's a person that.
Speaker 2: M sorry, he's married.
Speaker 3: Yes to Bianca.
Speaker 2: With the see through pants with c yes, so so her so okay google her?
Speaker 1: Okay, but she wears like she wears like leggings and their skin tight. And I just I saw them walk by and I was like, whoa, oh gotcha.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've never seen her before.
Speaker 3: I don't think, oh wow, I'm shocked by that see through top. Yes, so imagine that on the bottom of her.
Speaker 2: I don't know her.
Speaker 1: Oh, so, so that's the first thing I saw and I was like drawn to the pants.
Speaker 3: I was like whoa.
Speaker 1: And then she sat down. I was like, I know her, and then I saw her. I saw Kanye walk up and then he was like wearing a hoodie. So I wasn't sure if it was him because he was like in a hoodie and I was behind him and I was like, bababe, I think that's Kanye West and it's white. I was like, no, it's not. I was like, you just wait till he turns his little, pretty little head. And sure enough turn his head and I was like, there's a a.
Speaker 2: Were they having a family meeting?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: But what was interesting is she got up to go to the bathroom. So he's sitting at the table alone and some guy went up to him and like said something not like bad, like you know, he shook his hand like or whatever. It's just so like not the play, you know what I mean, Like, it's just not like the vibe.
Speaker 4: Is he welcome in normal society these days? Because he for a while, we didn't talk about.
Speaker 1: Kanye much, right, I don't know, but this guy like went up to him fully funny is by himself, and I kind of felt bad for Kanye.
Speaker 3: I was like, can the guy eat his whatever that was and.
Speaker 2: His tuna tartar?
Speaker 1: I was trying to see what it was, honestly, but it was a bowl, so I'm not sure what it was.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a That took up a good chunk of the podcast.
Speaker 3: I apologize. I thought you guys would get it fast.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was a good game. I like a celebrity. Guess guess who I saw?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, and then here's the best part.
Speaker 1: We go home that night and it's eight o'clock, mind you, which is like luxurious to get in bed when you've already had a full night age. And we look at Instagram and we saw that Ali ground yeah, and so I texted her. I was like, did you see ya? And she was like, no, how did you miss him? There's like ten tables in this And then I was like, how do we miss each other?
Speaker 2: That's what she said. They go, we're there at the same time, and I'm like, that place is.
Speaker 3: Small, small, but it's very dark.
Speaker 2: It's very very dark.
Speaker 3: That was the only thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just feel like you'd be able to hear each other talking, and.
Speaker 3: Like it's also very loud in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a few things I want to get to.
Speaker 5: She was, fine, should we do when we come back though, christ and Cavalary, But yeah, I feel like we should take a break before we talk.
Speaker 3: Sorry, my took so long.
Speaker 2: Guys, all right, we're back. Do we want to start with Kristen? Yes? Okay, So, for those of you who aren't chronically online, Kristin Cavalari has a new boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Let's say a new flame. A new flame, A new flame, okay, mower than boyfriend on the left, because we don't know if it's her boyfriend because she captured the photo. He makes me happy, so obviously it's a love interest in her life. But we don't can't say boyfriend because what if they haven't had that conversation.
Speaker 2: We don't know if they're bFGF. But we know that he makes her happy coact.
Speaker 3: That's all we know.
Speaker 2: He's very handsome. Yes, he's a TikToker. Yes he's early twenties, twenty four, twenty four, and it's getting a lot of attention on the interwebs.
Speaker 1: My favorite part about this story is that Robbie discovered this and came home to tell me about it. Through the scrubbing and Facebook group.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So he comes home and he's like, hey, did you know Kristen Cavaleri is dating the Montana Boys from TikTok? And I'm like, first of all, what is the Montana boy on TikTok? Like I had no idea, And he's like, you haven't seen his videos? So I was like, sorry, I'm not that's not my side of the algorithm.
Speaker 3: So no, it's not his videos.
Speaker 2: It is on my side of the algorithm. And I'll be honest. Every time the Montana Boys pop up, I'm like, I don't understand this, Like it's this group of guys. They're in like cowboy attire.
Speaker 3: Kind of yeah, cowboy hats and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not always, and they're just like young cute guys. But they just lip sync to the camera smolder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, haven't heard any of and talk. I like it.
Speaker 2: You like it?
Speaker 3: That would be my dream?
Speaker 4: You like the boys?
Speaker 3: Like this concept. I like the concept of lip syncing into.
Speaker 4: Oh I see smoldering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be your dream for yourself or for some new date for myself.
Speaker 3: Oh not for someone I did?
Speaker 2: You could do that?
Speaker 3: They took.
Speaker 2: No, there's a there's a lane for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so too.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lane on my dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't give up yet. So a lot of people are like talking about the age gap whatever. I don't really care about that part. I'm like, he's hot, she's hot, Like do your thing, have a great time, have a great time, go to COO.
Speaker 3: Did you see what they put in the comments.
Speaker 1: There's somebody who wrote like, because Christen doesn't show her kids on Instagram, somebody commented under the photo and was like, oh, look, Christen's sharing her kids on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Now I was like, that is awful.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. Kristen is from like O G reality TV. She can, she likes the like, she's good at handling the criticism.
Speaker 7: In one of their videos, yeah yeah, okay, so imagine my surprise.
Speaker 2: They do one of their bits. You know they're going and so they stand in a line and then each one walks through just the camera sings a part of the song and then they walk away. The next guy comes up. It's strategy, and then she is behind the last guy and it's like a country song or whatever. Yeah, and she uh makes her debut on the Montana Boys account. So I'm less concerned about the age, But I do wonder. I haven't heard this guy talk, so I know nothing about him aside that he's good looking and tan and has nice skin and lip syncs. But like, I'm like, what are y'all talking about? Right? Are y'all talking?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course they're talking. Do you think they're just like staring at each other at all?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Maybe know, but don't we know a lot of the reverse, Like we know forty fifty somethings who are dating twenty somethings, and do we say the same do we have the same criticism of people? What are they talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sometimes I wonder, just like different life phases, like what are you relating to each other about?
Speaker 3: I guess right.
Speaker 4: But the issue is men mature so incredibly slowly. So at twenty four year old? Is he twenty four?
Speaker 3: He's twenty four?
Speaker 4: Young guy's got the mentality of about a sophomore in high school. So that's got to be interesting because she's fully formed.
Speaker 3: But here's the fully formed and some Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think if either he is mature in deeper than we see him for on his tiktoks, or she's like I just want to have fun and be with this like hot young guy and do what I want. And there's like no deeper thought beyond that.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. I feel like. It's Kristen Cavalary.
Speaker 1: So and she we know that she's been dating, right, Like she has been actively dating. This guy obviously is a cut above the rest in some way, shape or form to have gotten this bar.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean, to get her attention? You mean yeah?
Speaker 1: And like say there, you know, like she's been dating. She's never been public with any of these people that she's dated. This guy obviously is doing something that is a cut above the rest.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you would think so she's like smart, she's beautiful, she's successful. It's like there's got to be something. It's just that from the outside perspective, I think we're all watching going what is it?
Speaker 3: I know, like what does he do for a living?
Speaker 2: Millions? So maybe really they're popular, I'm telling me, I.
Speaker 3: Know, but I thought that was kind of like his like the side thing. I don't I mean he.
Speaker 2: Oh, You're you're saying like he has a job outside of that, and we're he probably.
Speaker 3: Does, right, I would that's what I would think.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but good for her. The comments are feral over this.
Speaker 4: Man the way. Oh he's a model, he works as a model.
Speaker 2: Okay, so every time I see every time I see him, the Boys, the Montana Boys, the voice for Montana. I go to the comments thinking people are gonna be like, what is this, Like why are we doing this? And they're all instead like I want the one in the green hat, and it's always him in the green hat over in.
Speaker 3: The color Yeah, so like she can be like I've got the one hat.
Speaker 2: So thrilled for her.
Speaker 3: Me too.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I would love to have her on the podcast and talk about this and come on back over red Rover, Red Rover, Red Rover. Although I feel like Red Rover got canceled for something, Oh.
Speaker 3: Canceled.
Speaker 4: Not aware of this, but I'll find out.
Speaker 3: A little Google search.
Speaker 2: I hated that game. It hurts so bad.
Speaker 4: I'm going to need a minute.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, yeah, we're gonna Love is Blind. Are you all caught up?
Speaker 3: I sure am. The only thing left is the weddings.
Speaker 2: Oh it is my god, what a ride this season has been. Literally so this the last couple episodes uh, And here's the thing, because I saw her talking about this, how so often you just see such such little context into what happens throughout a whole day of filming, Like it's obviously chopped up to be like tiny increments of the day, right. But on the episode we saw, or the part that they saw showed, is that Jimmy goes out for to get a drink for like an.
Speaker 3: Hour and a half for his friend's birthday, first.
Speaker 2: Friend's birthday, and then he has he says he has one drink and he comes back and she is like, I don't want someone who parties all the time. And he's like, I went out to have one drink. I want to go celebrate my friend. And she starts getting upset.
Speaker 1: There is no way that these two were talking about the same situation. What do you mean, there's no we don't know what the truth is there, because I do not believe that he left to go get a drink for an hour and a half with his friends for his birthday.
Speaker 3: And she had that big of.
Speaker 1: A mouthdown like there's just no way, Like we're there's a missing piece that they did not show us intentionally to make her look a little loony, I think so.
Speaker 2: I say, nothing is impossible, but I definitely think the conversation was well. So beyond that point, we find out that one of the girlfriends that we were introduced to earlier in the season that he so he brings Chelsea the girl he chose to meet his two best friends and they're both cute women. Yeah, like they're cute. I would be like, oh, this is what you're spend all your time with. And in this last episode we find out that he slept with one of them, correct, and she's basically saying like, this makes me uncomfortable, and he does don't want to hear anything about it. He's like, those are my girlfriends, Like it happened one time, and he was kind of like, I didn't want to talk about this, Like why are you bringing this up? Because I didn't want to talk about it out of respect for his friend, which I understand, but it led to the conversation of that we have gotten into multiple times about your significant other having best friends of the I guess sex that they're attracted to, Yes.
Speaker 1: That they've also had sexual intercourse with exactly well that with all the time and also my biggest issue with it is like, these have been his best friends for two years, right, I'm like, ditch them.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think it's ditch them. I think it's like, take a step back these if if you have had sex with someone that you are now best friends with and you bring someone new into your life, that's a conversation to be had of their comfortability.
Speaker 1: Yes, because and clearly Chelsea is not comfortable with it. But this is what I'm saying is I was laughing because Robbie has girlfriends and he's known since he was like in middle school or went to junior high with and like that to me, I'm like, Okay, these are like I would never say, don't be friends with the people. But he's also not hanging out with them, he's not talking them on a daily basis. Like that would make me uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I would not like that.
Speaker 2: And I know there's always a debate of like, oh, you can't tell you're the person you're with to have who to have as a friend, But I think that. But I think when you cross the line of sleeping with him and there's been a physical relationship, regardless of if it was one time or multiple times, I think that warrants a conversation from of what does your friendship look like moving forward? If I am in your life. For sure, it's hard for me. Because all of Hayley's friends are women, and she's attracted to women.
Speaker 3: That would be so hard.
Speaker 2: So that has been a that's hard too because sometimes if I'm like insecure about something and she's like, why are you insecure? Like there's nothing there. It's just like and I go, well, if I if I went and hung out with a man that you deemed attractive and I was like, we're just going to dinner to talk about like business stuff, you'd probably feel a certain type of way. She says she wanted though maybe she's more secure than me.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I literally would be like if Robbie had two best girlfriends that were his best friends, that he'd slept with one of them and they were his friends for two years, and I come around, I'm gonna be like, back up.
Speaker 2: No, if Haley slept with one of them, that would be an absolce. She would be like, I understand the boundary there.
Speaker 1: Right, Just like Robbie's close girlfriends are like married with children. He's known them since they were like fifteen years old, and I'm still kind of like, hmm, I'm like, let me see your Instagram profo.
Speaker 3: Oh the kids and the husband are in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, love it. We're trying to get Chelsea on the podcast because I want to know. I want to know what we missed because it felt so and everyone on TikTok was like, Chelsea, I'm so mad at you for making me agree with the man, like.
Speaker 3: I'm saying like that whole time.
Speaker 1: I feel like they made Chelsea look like she's was totally ridiculous and was like blowing this to be out of proportion. So I'm like, I feel like with editing, there is a portion that we missed because I don't feel like.
Speaker 3: The two of them were fighting about the same thing always.
Speaker 2: I mean, even watching The Bachelor, anytime there's a villain, that person's never a like a bad person. Just to you get caught up in the emotions you're in. I think I heard Chelsea say you're in this or maybe Jess was on I think Nick Viles podcast and she was saying that you're just in this bubble, so you your emotions are heightened. Everything feels way over dramatic. You know, you're interviewing about your feelings twenty four to seven, so I can't. I hope she gets an opportunity to set things straight and like.
Speaker 1: Yea at the reunion, Yeah, I mean too, because they really they did her dirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe.
Speaker 1: So, because I feel like everybody's reaction watching it was this girl's nuts and that makes me mad.
Speaker 2: And then they have this late day where they all meet up and a bunch of people from the Pods come and Jess, who was Jimmy's other choice. He ended up choosing Chelsea, but Jess was the girl he also liked. They were on the dock talking and he said something along the lines of you're my number one, you were my number one, and if I'm being honest, you're still my number one.
Speaker 3: Which I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I was also kind of falling asleep at that part, so I'm like, I felt I was unsure. I texted Becca and Sam and I was like, did that really happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it was very confusing. So I don't know what that meant. Because in the next clip of him, he's talking about how much he loves Chelsea and how happy he is that it's Chelsea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, again the editing guys Netflix, Yeah, a little bit here, so gaslighting us as the audience members.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Before we break your update on Red Rover. You're right, it's canceled. Nobody knows it anymore because two reasons. One it is because the potential high potential for injury. Yeah, and two it's offensive the Native Americans.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I am so smart.
Speaker 2: You are so smart.
Speaker 4: Absolutely right, thank you before.
Speaker 2: We take our break. Based on what we've seen so far, for Love is Blind, who is getting married at the Altar? And who is Splitsville?
Speaker 3: So I don't know any of their names.
Speaker 2: Okay. So we have Amy and john Yes, I think they're going to make it. We have A D and Clay.
Speaker 3: I think they're going to make it.
Speaker 2: And we have Jimmy and Chelsea.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Okay. My prediction is Johnny and Amy R Yes, A D and Clay are no oh interesting yeah, And I think that she is going to choose to walk away Chelsea no ad ad oh, And then Jimmy and Chelsea and I I don't know, Maybe Chelsea walks away.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter because I guess or no, okay, no, no, so yeah, I don't think so either.
Speaker 2: All right, well we're going to take a break and we'll be right back. All right, we are back, and we have a fun email today.
Speaker 4: Yeahes, this is Jasmine, a fun scrubber. She says, I'm an og lister and really enjoyed the episode of emails and addressing old advice. And since Mark loves when scrubbers go back and do some slew thing, I thought I would do the Lord's work and listen to some old podcasts and get your thoughts. Now. I love you all. This is from August of twenty twenty one Easton grab a harp sound effect. Okay, from August of twenty twenty one, you were given the option of breaking up with your partner.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for a billion dollars.
Speaker 4: For a billion dollars and what do you remember what you said?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I said, yes, I would do it. I would take the money, but I'm less all in on the yes. Now Oh interesting, Yeah, well here's what you said.
Speaker 4: You said, Yes, I would break up for a billion dollars. I would use it to help as many people as I can. And there are a lot of people in the world I can meet. It's a significant other. Haley was at first and no, but then Becca explained her rationale and Hilly shifted changed her mind. Just what I mean the only one follower? Yes, I yes, all the way back to twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: I think I was a little bit selfless at that time in my life. I'm feeling a little more selfish. Here's my thing, though. You never know what's going to happen in life. And to think that I could never find someone outside of Haley would mean that if if she ever broke up with me, then I'd be done forever. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: So it feels like to pass up a billion dollars. My god, I don't know. I'm less inclined to I was. I remember being a very hard yes, and I think I'm more of a soft gess.
Speaker 1: That was a hard no, right, Because money doesn't make you happy. Happiness makes you money?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. I think there's some money. I think money can I think that's like, it sounds really nice to not like chase money, but I think you can be happy with money, extra money.
Speaker 3: I think money doesn't make you happy.
Speaker 1: But happiness makes you money.
Speaker 2: I know you're trying to get it to land with me, but I'm trying to tell you sense.
Speaker 1: Think when you have a server that's joyful and happy, you want to tip them a little bit more, don't you. Happiness brings money, so let's be happy and the money will come.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If you had no budget for your wedding and could just do whatever you want, you want to be a little bit happier, less stressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would make me really happy wedding, but that would be pretty epic.
Speaker 2: If you give up the groom, you can have the wedding of my dream sold.
Speaker 3: Just kidding, all right.
Speaker 4: Next one, your significant other liking thirst traps of other people.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: Beca and Tanya both said I don't like it, no matter how secure they felt in the relationship. It needs to be a conversation that seems to be the same, right to Robbie were.
Speaker 1: Following puppy Melons, we would have we would have some words, some strong words.
Speaker 4: Your best friend doesn't like your significant other. Tanya cannot stand Haley. Becca hates Robbie. What do you do?
Speaker 3: Just keep them separate?
Speaker 2: I do? I do think, I think if if all my friends hated her, I'd be like, going on. If it was just Tanya, like one of my friends didn't get it along, I'd just be like, Okay, we're not going to hang out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then some personalities don't mesh, right. Yeah, back then both of you felt it could definitely be a deal breaker. But you need to know why, what's the why behind this?
Speaker 2: And finally, yeah, it's still nough for me.
Speaker 4: For me, that has not changed in two and a half years and probably in the next two and a half years.
Speaker 3: Or twenty five years. Okay, yeah, oh my gosh. But there is a show. I don't know what channel. It's on channel I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, okay, boom, but it's called like Coupled Thropple or something. Have you seen any advertisements for this.
Speaker 2: Show?
Speaker 1: No, but it looks I saw a commercial for it, and I was like, I gotta watch this show. Seems so Tanya relat. Yeah, I love all that stuff you love just watching other people love is blind to Peacock by the way, Oh my god, they just keep on giving.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what I am going to do.
Speaker 1: What I'm going to do a live somewhere I don't know where, during after The Trader's finale on Thursday this week.
Speaker 4: State you heard it here first, stay tune randomly, dialogue up social media.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go in the Facebook group.
Speaker 1: If you can still do that, go live in the Facebook group, or maybe I'll do it on my Instagram story. Is it in your story? I'm gonna go live somewhere after the Trader's finale.
Speaker 2: Well, this Thursday, we have a we have an episode this Thursday. We have Susie Evans joining us, which I'm very excited. We've been trying to get her on scrubbing in so we're gonna talk her all What did I.
Speaker 1: Just say, you're setting You meant to say you we're gonna talk to her all about but you said talk to her.
Speaker 2: Talk all things with her.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna switch it up a little bit, but I got jumbled.
Speaker 3: Not servious, don't get nervous.
Speaker 2: This was my first podcast episodes.
Speaker 3: Have we done of this?
Speaker 4: By the way, Easton will bring that up in about five seconds.
Speaker 1: You can find it that fast. I try to do the math the other day because I was like, we've been doing it for six years. We do about one or two a week and I'm like, I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't seem that hard.
Speaker 1: It doesn't even seem that hard to do. But the amount of time we did a week, I don't know how well that was probably years.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't do two a week till recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Trying to stall.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: I saw there was this guy that said, you know how sometimes on TikTok, you'll be scrolling and you'll see something and you're like, I've never had an original thought. Do you ever see those things?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know those how like social media? People will post things on social media and you're thinking, I can't believe anyone else ever had that thought. I thought I was alone in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, but you know so this guy.
Speaker 2: Said, me, holding my breath when a random person walks past me because I feel like they're walk by air will steam. And I was like, I do that without even realizing it, because sometimes I just am nervous that I'm gonna smell something I don't like.
Speaker 1: That's why I shower every single morning, because I have smelt mourning on people and it is so disturbing. Because we've talked about this, I cannot be the person that has sleep on myself.
Speaker 2: Ever ever, I smelling sleep me too?
Speaker 4: An Apple podcasts and this could be a little inflated because they'll put commercials for other shows, promost for other shows in your feed, but now podcasts. Okay, well I have four to eleven, so minus ten would be four hundred one, which means we're very close to your four hundred show. We probably missed it, Easton. Do you agree to disagree for the cake?
Speaker 6: Guys, I'm too. I'm trying to find the I can have. Our total downloads are twelve million, eight hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Excited, that's right, twelve downloads.
Speaker 6: Oh no, that's just for February and March. Hang on, that seems inflating things.
Speaker 2: So that we need to talk to somebody.
Speaker 6: You know, it's hard to find the exactly.
Speaker 2: Able to find everybody our homework for next week?
Speaker 1: How many episodes and how many downloads we've had over the years.
Speaker 4: Roughly four hundred, which is pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: Then we should have a party.
Speaker 2: Let's go Grady's watch party.
Speaker 3: No party with the cake?
Speaker 2: That says four Rik fine, all right, we love you all. We'll see you Thursday very week, Love.
Speaker 1: You four thirteen thirteen four, one three is not I Love you or No.
Speaker 3: One four three, four three.
Speaker 4: Four threes love, I love you. Oh yeah,