Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you. Maria Kucia with us, founder and president of Elijah Records and co founder and CEO of Advanced Back Technologies. She has spoken on television and radio programs about her other worldly experience that happened back in nineteen ninety two, where she was shown a boy named Elijah in That's interesting, isn't it. The intensity of the emotions she struggled with after that encounter eventually let her to compose music for healing and meditation, and her story of Elijah was published in a book called Alien Rock by Michael Luckman back in two thousand and five. Maria supported Michael and his research of famous musicians who shared similar other worldly experiences which greatly influenced their music as well. Maria, welcome to the program. I'm looking forward to this.
Speaker 3: Thank you so nice to be speaking with you.
Speaker 2: Tell us more or before we get into what happened to you back in ninety two, tell us about Elijah Records.
Speaker 3: Elijah Records was very active after my experience, and we'll get into why I had developed it back then, and today I'm just wanting to resurface again because it was I was doing other things. As you said, I'm also CEO of a medical technology company which I co founded with my ex husband, so I had to put the music aside for a while. But now I'm bringing it back to life with my daughter, and you know, I'll get more into that later on. So it's a company that I started with music that was coming to me after my experience.
Speaker 2: We had Michael on the program Luckman a long long time ago. Is he still with us?
Speaker 3: No? Oh, unfortunately he's not because I was trying to seek him out, and that's why I'm just giving shout outs to his book. He worked so hard on this book and he deserves recognition. He was a very good man.
Speaker 2: He was a good person. He really was in a great interview too.
Speaker 3: I'd love to hear it.
Speaker 2: If you have it's in the archives somewhere down there.
Speaker 3: I would love to hear that one.
Speaker 2: We'll have LUTs to check around for it. So what happened to you back in ninety two?
Speaker 3: Back in ninety two, I was thirty two years old. I was a mother of three girls, living on Long island. Had you know, a nice home, a dog, you know, just living an average life. I had had some strange experiences happening at the time, but nothing as profound as what happened. Is. One night I woke up, it was about three o'clock am. I remember looking at the clock and feeling a sense of energy around me, and looked up at the ceiling and it just seemed like this beam of light was shining down upon me. And all I remember is just my body, soul or you know. I wasn't sure at the time what it was, but I felt myself being lifted at a very fast rate of speed. And then I remember just suddenly being on an aircraft and there were beings around me that did appear to be human. They didn't seem to be alien like or anything. I wasn't sure, you know. I just remember light around these beings, long white robes, and they were instructing me, which appeared to be telepathically. I was hearing a voice in my head to say, look out the wind window. There was like this big glass window on the ship, and I saw a large group of children. I was just being shown this group of children, and then one child was actually stood out and looked at me. We gazed at each other's eyes, and he slowly waved his hand left to right, left to right, just slowly waving it. And for some reason, I said, it's as if I knew. I don't know how, but I said, is this my son? And I heard, yes, this is your son. His name is Elijah, and we will return you back. And when you returned back, you must look up the meaning of his name. That's what's most vivid. It's just that that comment, the visual of seeing this boy and just saying, you know, I would understand in the future. But that was the main thing. Here's this boy. It was a connection that I had with this child. And the next thing I remember is just you know, that fast rate of speed electric you know, I'm being sent down, and I felt like a pounding in my chest. I sat up in bed death, you know, and just said, what the heck was that what just happened to me? But what I kept hearing in my mind was look at the meaning of his name. It was the name that was important for me to know. And I just remembered getting out of bed and I knew that I had a book of names because when I was pregnant, you know, I was searching for names. I knew I had a book of names, so I went found the book, looked at Elijah, and the meaning is the Lord is my Savior.
Speaker 2: Now was he a highbred Maria?
Speaker 3: See that's the thing. At the time, I didn't know anything about alien abductions, hybridization or anything. So I can only assume that he was. But I don't know. You know, I can't claim anything because all I'm sure of is what I experienced. Why I experienced it, To this day, I do not know, but I will tell you, to this day, I have said the name Elijah every single day. That's why I created a reason for me to say his name. It was just I went through so much at the time. Because you know, today if someone talks about it, thanks to you and your work and people who have spoken up and all the books that have been written, it's helpful. You know, it helps people to know something's going on back then. Back then it was I you know, of course, the first thing I was telling my ex husband, I said, something happened to me, something that there was a boy there. I was shown this boy and there was something strange going on, and of course he thought I was crazy. But what I realized was I had had a miscarriage eight years prior, I was three months pregnant.
Speaker 2: Or you did right.
Speaker 3: No, I did have a miscarriage, and I had gone to the doctor again. It was eight years prior and I was three months pregnant. I had my sonogram. The heartbeat was as healthy as could be. The doctor checked me and said, are you going to have a healthy baby? Nice strong heartbeat. The very next day, I had excruciating pain, excruciating and you know, I went to the bathroom and I realized something's happening, and I was in so much pain that, you know, I told my husband at the time, you know, call an ambulance. This is you know, I just couldn't bear it, and he got an ambulance. They carried me, and I remember screaming and screaming, and they put me in the ambulance and I must have passed out for what felt like an hour to me, but it was just the quick ride to the hospital. I passed up, but then I remember just opening my eyes and saying, everything's okay. Now, everything's okay. And I didn't know why I was saying that, and I was brought to the hospital, and of course when I went in, the doctor said, you're you know, you're having a miscarriage. And I passed the fetal sack. He did whatever he had to do, took care of me. Of course I was crying, I was upset, but I was okay. He assured me, you're okay. You will be able to have more children. And at the end of the night, I don't remember how many hours it was, but I was sent home. The very next day, I was having breakfast and the doctor's office called me and they said, Maria, you have to get back, so you have to get to radiology immediately. And I said, why, what's wrong? They said, we think the fetus is still inside you. Oh my gosh, they said, So I rushed to radiology. I didn't know what was wrong, and I had two doctors and nurses around me. They were doing sonograms examining me because they were determined that the fetus was still inside.
Speaker 2: Obvious it wasn't in the fetal sack when they examined it.
Speaker 3: The fetle sack, that's what they said. I passed the sack, but there was no fetus inside. So eight years later I have this experience, I start wondering, could it be? Is that possible? I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Did they ever find the fetus within you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: So here's my possible theory to you. Is it conceivable? And how old was Elijah when you first saw him on that craft?
Speaker 3: I assumed he was about an eight year old boy.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, very good. Is it conceivable that Elijah's a hybrid conceived by you? And however the etes did this, and that the miscarriage was basically their way of taking the fetus to raise it, even at that three months or young age that the fetus was in terms of conception, and that the fact that they never found the fetus in the sack or within you without getting too graphic here, right, is it conceivable they took it, raised it and there he was on the craft?
Speaker 3: George, this is where I am at now. You know, now I'm in my sixties. Okay, time has passed. I have wondered all these thoughts, and like I said, now there's enough information out there. I'm not alone. There's women around the world, around the globe who have gone through what I went through. It was just harder for me because it was unknown what was happening back then. But I am I have no doubt something is going on, and I've done a lot of research and now I'm writing. I'm writing about this and I'm taking my research and I'm putting it together. Becase, because I truly believe my son is here.
Speaker 2: On earth as Elijah.
Speaker 3: His name is Elijah, and he's my son, and I am doing whatever I can do to try to find him and figure this out.
Speaker 2: How old would he be now?
Speaker 3: Do you think, Maria, he would be about thirty nine?
Speaker 2: Thirty nine years old? Do you think he knows who he is or what he is?
Speaker 3: You know, I do. And there was one night where my oldest daughter, and this is many years ago, she woke up in the middle of the night and she felt that she heard Elijah speaking to her, and it scared her. She was you know, she said, is it possible? You know? And you know, she said, she feels him. My other two daughters feel him, you know, all of them, they feel they have a brother. It's a feeling, it's a sense, it's a communication. It's almost like, I don't know, if you know the movie August Rush's I saw that movie. I said, that's that connection. I can feel his thoughts and I I am just on this journey now. It's like I just there's too much information out there. There's too many women going through this. You know, we're beyond the point of where I was when I was thirty two, where I just look like a mad woman. You know, people said to me you had a miscarriage. There's a spirit there. You're communicating with a spirit, and said, no, it's not. This is a real being and he's here on earth, he's not on another planet. So you know, I, as I said, i'm writing now and I'm you know, there's a whole chapter devoted to missing children, and there was a wave of missing children back in the day, you know when, and a lot of a lot of stories on Long Island.
Speaker 2: Well, Maria, do you have any recollection of an initial contact with these etis beyond the one where they took you to the craft and you saw Elijah.
Speaker 3: So I have many, many, many experiences, and I did undergo hypnosis, and under hypnosis that's where more details came out, and that's where and I have some of the recordings of my hypnosis sessions, and you know, I recalled being on a table being examined and you know, and told that I had to do certain things. One of them was music that I created. It was music for healing and meditation. So there. But the other thing that happened to me was back in nineteen ninety one where I was experiencing a lot of cramping and it was like I was hearing in my mind something's inside you that doesn't belong, something's inside you that doesn't belong. And I just had a lot of pain and cramping. So of course I went to my gynecologist. I told him. He examined me, he said, you're fine, it's stress. It's just stress. And this went on for months, and it got worse and worse, and again I kept hearing that, no, something's in me. I don't know what it is. And I went back to the doctor. I said, I want a laparoscopy. There is something inside. He looked at me, he said, are you crazy, that's that's minor surgery. I'm telling you you're healthy. I was arguing with the doctor and something was up. I knew it, and he said, why, you know, it's not necessary, you know, go go, you know, I can give you pill for relaxing your stress. I said no, no, no, I insisted. So he finally scheduled me. And you know, he said to me, you'll go in. You'll be put under anesthesia. He said, I'll I'll go, you know, we'll we'll look, we'll see you could have some fluid or something, you know. So anyway, he said, you'll wake up, you'll go home by the end of the day. When I woke up from the procedure, the nurse said, Maria, you had major surgery.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you were right.
Speaker 3: I was right. And and what they found and I have pictures of it. There were fluid filled sacks floating behind my uterus.
Speaker 2: How many of them?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 2: And what was in the sacks?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 3: He said? The doctor said to me, he never saw anything like it. He said, first what he saw when he went in with the laparos he was fluid, so he thought he could suction out the fluid. Maybe that was giving me the cramps.
Speaker 2: And this is the guy who said there's nothing wrong with you in the first.
Speaker 3: Place, wrong with you, And this is what he's telling me, he said. And then he said, I he said, it just never showed up on sonogram, you know anything that I did. So he said, he realized there was something there and he had to He said, this is a little graphic, but when he opened me up, he said, he literally scooped the sacks out. He was able to just scoop them out and they fit in the palm of his hand and they put it in a jar and it was like this. This nurses and everybody were They were all baffled at the time, but that made me wonder, ye're later again. At the time, I didn't know what it was, But years later I said, is this something that is done to women? You know? Are these sacs not detectable through X ray orsonogram hidden behind uterus and women like me who were used to create or birth hybrids that are being taken You.
Speaker 2: Were part of their breeding program.
Speaker 3: Yes, I believe that. Now.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more