Speaker 1: Well, well, come out to your city. On the way I get Tarzan saying you a conscious cell.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll besire a tale.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little bang and again you ain't come along these people like Tom Holman and Secretary Christy.
Speaker 4: No you lay a finger on them, we are.
Speaker 2: Going to have a problem.
Speaker 5: Those is nothing but a cover up. Like it's a scam. Let me save myself some money while also enriching myself at the same time.
Speaker 4: It was a complete sham County.
Speaker 6: Today, you're gonna follow Jesus, and by ten o'clock I still want to follow Jesus, but I also want to slap the hell out of somebody.
Speaker 5: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 7: Welcome to the re coming to your site, going the way I get Tarzan, saint you a conscious cil.
Speaker 3: New Sean Hannity Show more behind the scenes information on freaking.
Speaker 5: News and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: Heys Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Sean, Well, he's been with the President on this trip. They were in Dohart. Do who Bobo. We're all these different platcakis back all these places and the President actually coming back. They call it deliverables. Before you go on a trip, they make sure that you're gonna get something done, a deal, a treaty, they call it a deliverable. Well, normally you try to come back with one of those. He's come back with a dozens and dozens and dozens and lots of money. And we'll hear sean interview President Trump. That's coming up in the show. So don't go away. And with us right now is Carol Roth's best selling author. You should get her book You will Own Nothing, and make sure you follow her on Twitter x whatever it's called now and to all of that stuff. And you see her all over television. And she's with us right now. Carol Ross, how you doing.
Speaker 2: Always good to be with you. How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good, I'm good. You've been following the Diddy trial closely. It's certainly the sleaziest stuff I've ever heard, But I'm not hearing a definite crime yet. I know it's there, but I don't think they've gotten out across, have they.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting that you say that I've been following every detail. The thing that stands out to me mark about this is that there haven't been that many details compared to all of the other celebrity trials that we've lived through. If you think about the circus that was around Amberherd and Johnny Depp and all the memes and the coverage of that, and then the one that sort of defined our generation, the oj Simpson trial. Where do you remember on Jay Leno that he would have the dancing Eto's yeah, you know right, So I feel like there was so much pomp and circumstance around that, and you know, now it's pretty quiet, and given the fact that this is a celebrity and it's got sex and it's got salacious details and violence, you know, you kind of have to ask the question is it's almost like what is the media hiding by not covering this?
Speaker 1: Well, it's a little more difficult to the trial. As you mentioned a California they allow cameras in the courtroom. They don't allow it here in New York, so we can't see it. It makes it tougher, and it's too long. Also, it's I mean, we got to point with with the freak offs and all that, like, get to something else. Don't you think they're moving a little slowly?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I have to say that the one thing that has come out is some very grotesque courtroom sketches, and you almost feel like the person who's doing those is weighing in by the fact that they are just so absolutely awful. But yes, unfortunately I've learned the difference between what a white party and what a freak off is and A I've never thought I would be discussing that on a radio, but b it's more than I ever wanted to hear. I have to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me just point out. You saw, you know, a million big stars, celebrities, all of you at his parties. The White Party was the presentable party in the evening. Everybody would come for that. The freak off was later the disgusting stuff. But by most all those big names here, they all left after the White Party. They weren't there or were they were there a couple there, a couple of exceptions that stayed for the freak off.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's the question, right, is that you know, certainly the high profile celebrities and we're talking everybody. We're talking about business people, political figures, film, television, music, anyone who is anyone you know, this was sort of a cultural moment. If you were invited to this party called the White Parties because they would dress all in white, and it would be in a fancy location like Beverly Hills or the Hampton's, and everyone wanted to be a part. And then so we've been told, I've never been invited to one of these, But so we've been told that, yes, that later on would be when all of the bad stuff happened. That's at least the narrative. But you do see a lot of celebrities that have distanced themselves the leading social media posts, you know, trying to you know, not be in the circle that they were so desperate to be a part of later and that just sort of begs the question is, you know why, even without the cameras, are we not getting more information? There were so many people who were in been around this, you know, dew. We believe that nobody else was taking part in what was going on here, given what we know about Hollywood and politicians and whatnot, And why is it you know, so quiet on the home front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but just to be clear, at the White Party died down, the like Martha Stewart would go home, she wouldn't stay for the orgy because you know, her she'd put place guards everywhere. It wouldn't work.
Speaker 2: She had she had good things to attend to. She had to attend to her garden and other things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, you know, P Diddy's a handsome guy. I always well dressed. So for the trial they got him his hair's all gray and white now and he's wearing a rumpled sweater. Is that a good tactic? Or this is a jury not fall for that stuff anymore.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, he's one of the highest profile celebrities. I've got to imagine, you know, even as they were going through the jury, you know, to say, do you know who this person is? I've got to believe that they've seen him somewhere. And yes, he's known for being impeccably dressed and you know, looking very suave. So I'm not sure, particularly given the charges that looking more disheveled and out of the ordinary, it seems like a good tactic. I don't think that that's going to you know, create any sort of of feelings of yeah, okay, this guy. I'm feeling more empathetic towards him.
Speaker 1: I do know.
Speaker 2: Does that work on you?
Speaker 1: No, No, not at all. But again, you look at everything that's being presented. He's a disgusting, immoral, awful guy. But again, when did they get to the actual crime and how do they prove that?
Speaker 2: It's a good question. You know, I'm not a lawyer. I don't want play one on TV or the radio, but you know, we do have these videos that have been leaked that we've seen on social media that showed some pretty horrible violent acts, and I think that, you know, some of the sexual issues may be questionable, whether the you know, whether Cassie was pressured into these and part you know, a willing participant or she was you know, under duressing, roomed. But the violent acts, you know, that is what it is. And it does seem like they're taking far too long to kind of get to the point. And you know, you know how it is these days, people's attentions pants fans are so short. The jurors aren't going to be any different. So you think you want to quickly get to these key moments to make your point because the longer it takes, the more likely it is that they are going to zone out and forget what you've said along the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that the hotel video where he's beating her up in the I mean, that's not New York. They can't do anything here. Why was he ever tried and convicted for that statute limitations?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know why, but it certainly was sort of that pivotal moment that came to social media, and that does seem like when everything started to unravel. So even if that wasn't sort of center, you know, to the conviction, that's what caused you everything to be looked into because before you know, while there have been allegations and rumors and nothing that does seem provable, here you have something concrete to move on, and that's you know, when you saw sort of everything else kind of it was the first domino to fall, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this truys supposed to be like eight weeks. It looks like it's going to go longer.
Speaker 2: It's going to last longer than the tariffs. So we're going to have a poly market, you know, which it was just gonna fall first, We're going to get the next you know, twelve Trump deals, or we're going to get to the end of the ditty trial. And certainly it seems like President Trump is making deals at a much more quick pace than these prosecutors, So maybe they need to learn something from the president.
Speaker 1: No, Carol Roth was an investment banker. That's why she said the polymarket. And we all not like we know what that is.
Speaker 2: Polymarket, Sorry to go into my my wall street speak. No, it's it's this fascinating thing that's come along with social media that it's a betting market. And the betting market where you can sort of bet on any outcome of anything. A lot of them have with like political figures and things like that, different chances of only becoming president. So just another you know, point of degeneracy for our for our society. But that's, you know, a good place if you're looking for odds on something what's going to happen versus something else. A lot of people will turn to poly markets to figure out the odds making He's you have to go to a booky for that, and now you can just do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how far.
Speaker 1: We've come if I go to the poly market right now, who's got the best odds for being the Democratic nominee?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good question. I don't know, let's should we look that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably I hate to say it's probably AOC.
Speaker 2: I know, it's very it's very depressing. I'm pulling it up right now. Let's see, uh see if I can get an answer. But I got They've got the NBH champions, they got fed decision in June. Let's see if we can get the Democrats now peat Boodha.
Speaker 1: Judge is running around like a lunatic trying to get some traction here. But with the air traffic controller disaster, the antiquated system, he's there four years, didn't even notice. How does he run for anything? How does he?
Speaker 2: You know, he's like the Peter principle right that you know, uh, you just keep failing upwards and so far, you know, he's managed to just do a bad job at everything that he's been given yet moved on to the next stage. I mean, I guess that happens quite a lot, but you certainly you know he's he's been doing that. And the nice thing is with a lot of these guys is they have no shame. So for them, it's just a way for them to raise their profile, maybe sell some books, get you know, campaign contributions and whatnot, and you know, they they are able to take advantage of it. Even if they have no sort of real belief that they're going to become president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. People forget you can just run and take in massive donations and you know you're not going to win. But at the end of the day, you got five million, ten million in the bank and you can keep that and spend that forever as long as you say you're going to run again. But in other words, you could use it to pay for a car, a driver, and office, a secretary, take care of the expenses with it. A lot of people right now that that's what they're doing for a living off that money. Well, Carol Roth, great stuff. What's best place to follow you X?
Speaker 5: Mark it up?
Speaker 2: But everyone can go there and check out. They got a lot of good things up there for you to check the ads.
Speaker 1: All right, follow Carol Roth on X. If you haven't read it's a big best seller. Get her book. You will own nothing. You will love it. And Carol Roth, thanks for being with us.
Speaker 2: My pleasure. Talk to you.
Speaker 1: Sim all right, take care. Hey, we'll take some calls in a minute. Eight hundred nine for one Sewan is the number eight hundred nine for one Sean. It's Mark simone Here don't forget. Coming up, we'll hear Sean with President Trump and make sure you watch Hannity tonight nine o'clock Fox News Channel if you want to listen to me and get my podcast. Ihearder anywhere and we'll take some calls next on the Sean Hannity Show. Take a call or two. Let's go to Janice in Georgia. Janis, how you doing?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 4: Hey, Mark and Linda good, thank you?
Speaker 1: How you doing good?
Speaker 4: You know, I'm just wondering why there is no conversation around the surrounding folks around Diddy who were complicit, like the cameraman or the guards. You know, he couldn't have done what he did without some sort of collusion from others. And to me, it's no different than a murder cover up from people that get arrested if they did the driveaway car from the bank robbery or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I don't know. If you're a cameraman, you're just a cameraman. If you're the guard. You know, there were a couple of guys that said he kind of threatened him. He said, give me your driver's license, and he had somebody do that, give me your driver's lesson they took a picture of it. You remember the movie Goodfellas were de Niro. They're robbing the truck and they take the guy's driver's license and he says, you may know who we are, but we know who you are. So you know, it's a threat. So that guy could get arrested. But the cameraman lighting guy, I'm sure they brought in makeup artists. Yeah, and it's got to be somebody that did the threatening, so that'll come out at some point. I know there were recruit you know. Epstein had that woman Gallaine Max.
Speaker 6: Layne Maxwell, Gallaine, Jiz Laine, or Gizzline depending on where you from.
Speaker 5: But it's Gilaine Maxwell.
Speaker 1: I always called her Gallaene.
Speaker 5: Well that's weird because it's not a name.
Speaker 1: Oh I actually knew her.
Speaker 5: I mean, okay, well let's clarify that again.
Speaker 1: She was like the Linda of that operation.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: No, what I mean was, if you talk to him, he was kind of a sleevee ball, Like as soon as you saw him, knew.
Speaker 5: So who is the sleeves ball in this situation?
Speaker 1: Is that you No, no, no, no, I'm just saying the Gallaine, Oh my god, was No, she was classy. She was like the boss she was. She was good at recruiting, organizing. She made the uh what do you call it?
Speaker 5: That he was the executive producer of Child Trafficking fantastic.
Speaker 1: Well, one thing about him, it wasn't all some of those guys liked young girls. In most cases, it wasn't young girls like Bill Clinton liked forty year old floozies. They would get him that Bill Gates liked the mousey librarian types, older ones. So it was whatever you wanted.
Speaker 5: And I'm not going to ask why you know any of this.
Speaker 1: I didn't get to it. And you know who used to warn me, don't get involved with it, don't talk to Epstein. Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: I know Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: Honestly, God bless that man. He doesn't drink, he doesn't smoke. The worst thing he does is he eats McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And when Epstein went to Palm Beach, she became a big guy and he joined mar A Lago. At one point he went after a young girl who worked in the locker room, daughter of a member. Trump threw him the hell out of there and warned everybody, stay away from this guy and don't go near him. But I would imagine did he had a bunch of they all have recruiters go out and find him. Victims.
Speaker 6: Listen, at the end of the day, if you do not say something, you are complicit. If you see somebody being hurt and you know that they're there against their will, you have to say something.
Speaker 5: You have to. You gotta be a snitch.
Speaker 1: Well, Ethan looks like he wants to go home.
Speaker 6: Ethan does want to go home. He has two children that are five and under.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're holding this poor guy here. I'm being held here till.
Speaker 5: You are against your will. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll take some calls in a minute. Eight hundred nine to one Sewan is the number. Eight hundred nine for one Sean. It's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Hey, make sure you follow me on Instagram. It's Mark Simone. N Y see it Instagram. Forget that TikTok. I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: Let's wait and see if it actually is going to stay back in a moment on the Sean Hannity Show. Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. We'll hear Sean with President Trump coming up later on in the show. Hey, Memorial Day, can you believe it's right around the corner, And I don't want to see you flying a faded, flimsy overseas made flag with free edges. Now gay yourself a durable, high quality American flag that truly honors the day, one that was hands sewn right in Charleston, South Carolina by real patriots who love the country. That's right. It's Allegiance Flag supply as Flag Supply sewan as one. A lot of people have these beautiful Allegiance flags and you still have time to get yours before Memorial Day. It's a flag that you can really revere, a flag you can be proud of. It's a great gift too, especially if you have a military member in your family or a great Father's Day gifts right around the corner too. You won't find handcrafted Allegiance flags in a big box store. The only way you can get one is at show Allegiance dot com. Hey, make sure you use the code Hannity and you'll get free shipping. Show Allegiance dot Com. Use the code Hannity, get free shipping, but order yours today. May's the busiest month so make sure you get it in time. Go to show allegiance dot com. Make sure you use the promo code Hannity and get free shipping show Allegiance dot Com for American Flags made the American Way. Speaking of breaking news, Jannine Piro just sworn in as the US Attorney or the District of Columbia. Now I know she gives up a lot here. They're on the five, one of the biggest, biggest shows in television year big TV. Give all that up to go to be the US Attorney in the District of Columbia. But now she's got a lot of practice and experience as a prosecutor. She was a great district attorney in Westchester County. In fact to her office for years, very innovative, copied by a lot of other offices. So she's great at this, but you're giving up a lot to go be the US Attorney District of Columbia. I have a feeling that there's going to be some very big cases she'll be handling, and that's why this was important. There are a lot of guys there, dirty swamp creatures, law fair guys. There's that Andrew Wiseman, who was the guy running the Muller investigation. I know they got a lot of stuff on him, these guys. And who knows that I'm blanking? That was oh Jack Smith. That off awful prosecutor, Special Council. Somebody needs to go after him. Remember the pictures of those boxes at mar A Lago. All you saw were these pictures, one hundred and fifty boxes. Here's another seventy five boxes in the bathroom. Here's another fifty two boxes in the storage. You know. And he never made this clear. None of those boxes had classified documents. He never made that clear. In the end, they found thirty five classified documents. If you put them in a folder, it's about an inch and a half thick, maybe two inches at the most. That's two inches of one box. All those boxes you saw, no classified documents. Somebody needs to go after that guy. But I have a feeling, Jennine Piro it's going down there to do some very very very important cases. It'll be back. She's the interim US attorney there, and when that's all done and fixed and things are cleaned up, she'll come back. But lind you looking at me, funny, what's the matter?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm just curious I would. I mean, listen, Jack Smith. The fact that Jack Smith had anything to do with anything, given the fact that his wife was the documentarian that worked with the Obama family, so you know, they're completely in that whole, very elite liberal world that he's you know, he's not a person that is operating strictly as a as a man of the law. I mean, if anything, he's looking to abuse and misuse the law in any way possible so that he can hurt his enemies, right because the enemy of anyone of his wife, you know, that's his enemy.
Speaker 5: I mean, he was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also I did to get technical here. He's a bug eyed weirdo. I mean, there you go, those pictures of him with that weird budget.
Speaker 5: I thought was very strange.
Speaker 6: And this is this is obviously being I'm meticulous, so we'll start there.
Speaker 5: But he shows up to this huge prince. Here's the weird part.
Speaker 6: We were watching it. We were in California. Sean was interviewing Governor Newsmith at the gubernatorial mansion and Governor knew Jack Smith is like, yes, I'm going to release these documents. And we're all sitting there like okay, and he had nothing yet, absolutely nothing. It was a four hundred page document that said nothing. Nothing was found, nothing was in the boxes. Everything was exactly as they had asked President Trump to keep them. You know, the vault that they asked him to create, that FBI had already had all the codes.
Speaker 5: It was absurd.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also, anybody's ever been in the White House with classfied documents will tell you the same thing. Ninety percent of them are absolutely nothing. They just overclassify everything. There's things like a weather report for a battlefield.
Speaker 5: Unless you're calling me, then you give it to your friend who works at the New York Times.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And Jack Smith remember that picture with him with the cape on. Any guy that owns a.
Speaker 5: Cape, he's absurd.
Speaker 6: I mean, like, if you want to be a Marvel character, go audition. I'm sure they're looking for weirdos like you.
Speaker 1: So I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of people in courtrooms down there in the sten.
Speaker 5: Janet Piro's tough man. She's not taking any prisoners.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, she and she's giving up a lot to go down there. So I'm I think they've discussed what possible things she could do down there, so that'll be interesting to see. And then you got the President wrapping up the trip tomorrow. I'm looking at the schedule for tomorrow. It is one busy day tomorrow. He's got a lot of stuff to do. Then he comes back to the White House. He'll be back in DC. It says ten thirty five. I guess it's a Washington time. This is seven area.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's Washington time. Well, actually it's an eight hour time difference.
Speaker 1: In Yeah, so that's right. He's not in He left Dabu Pabu or wherever he was.
Speaker 5: He went from Saudi Arabia Inverury odd to Doha, Qatar, and then now he's an Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot, it's complicated stuff. But now we watch when he comes back, he's going I guarantee you got a lot of ideas and a lot of inspiration from the decor there. You're going to see things changing, a lot of gold. You're going to see even more gold at the White House. It's going to get fixed up even more a or we already did that.
Speaker 5: We did, but it's an amazing product.
Speaker 1: Thank you for I'm like Joe Biden here the site Mediaite. I know you guys all listen, what the hell did you do to the site? You changed the graph? It looks terrible. Now go back.
Speaker 6: It's not easy that. First of all, let's be honest. That site is not functional. It's not it's not easy to follow. In my opinion, it's all over the place. There's a million things on it.
Speaker 1: I know, but I look better before it. I don't like this new graphic, and I love media because everything is so slanted to the left. That's the most slanted site. And there's two things. If you don't speak media language, anytime you see this in the headline, bombshell revelation, whenever it'say bombshell, it means it's nothing. It'll go away in a week. Check the record every time they were said bombshell, it's going away in a week.
Speaker 6: So for those of you who don't know Mark Simone, Mark Simone is the equalizer. Yeah, this is a man who comes into any room, any conversation, and you think you've got news, you've got something to share, you've got something to say, and then he goes, meh came out a week ago. Meghah, that guy's an idiot. Nobody knows, nobody cares. This is quintessential Marks alone.
Speaker 1: Look who's talking misdiplomat in there?
Speaker 5: Oh, I forget about it. Everybody knows where I roll. There's no secret.
Speaker 1: Oh here's the other one. If you ever see this word explosive, that means it's nothing. So the big story here is.
Speaker 5: What if it's huge? I know somebody uses the word huge lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's the problem with the media. You know, if it were not Donald Trump, if you ever really had a big story but this one. Look at this Jake Tapper's explosive Biden book. Yeah, nobody knew that he had cognitive problem.
Speaker 5: I gotta be honest. I don't even know Jake Tapper had a book.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's the guy with the no but I didn't know. Yeah, but don't buy it. I gave you the revelations. Whenever you see infect the media the other day, here's the five revelations. There's nothing else in the book. Even the New York Times said no news here. Uh. Oh, here's the other thing. If you ever want to read media, whenever they say meltdown, it means a guy made a joke or something. Like it says the story yesterday Donald Trump's meltdown during the ABC interview, that's where he made a joke about Terry Moran. He said, I don't even know who you are. That's called a meltdown, bombshell explosive.
Speaker 6: Well, look at Scott Jennings on CNN. I mean every other story is about him on CNN on media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they're so upset that there's a conservative voice on CNN. I think he's good, he's great, but they CNN, they and I guess they're he's like the token guy just to say they have a conservative one.
Speaker 6: I gotta be honest, though, to your point, I'm not watching him on CNN. I'm getting all of Scott Jenny's clips on X Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's a good thing. Again, you don't have to watch CNN. Nobody does. It's like a two hundred thousand viewers. You know, they're in over in the Hudson Yards there in the middle of Manhattan.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually, if you're listening to.
Speaker 5: CNN, they moved from Columbus Circle.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh, I didn't know that. Yeah, you're over there. It's in the middle of n You could just open the window and yell. You'd be reaching more people than you are on the air. Hey, and now I want you to think about this. You're right. They were at Columbus Circle. They moved to Hutson Yards, which is right on the water. These left wing cooks have been telling you for years that the sea level is going to rise and that the water is going to meantime, they moved to the waterfront. CNN has moved to the waterfront. Obama buys another mansion on the water every week in California.
Speaker 5: And what they do during the Hawaii fires, they were the first ones down there. We had the rock Oprah Obama, Yeah, oh yeah, let's build out. Zuckerberg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they keep telling you the water levels of the whole coast to be gone.
Speaker 5: No, we don't hear about any more of the paliss fires.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: How's Mayor Karen bas doing with her five hundred thousand dollars a month? Reconstructive architect Yeah, if.
Speaker 1: You get the liberal media behind you, just remember like the fires Garcia about two weeks later. Ago, Eh, enough with you, next next thing, moving on. Now, it's the place. Actually, there's no plane coming from Kutar. He is furious and he's right, and he's fuming it. Boeing, they've been so bungling in a net the last couple of years. They can't get Air Force one built. It's ridiculous delays. So the idea of the Qatar plane is to troll and humiliate Boeing publicly. There's no plane coming, and I think left wing media fake news. I think they're starting to figure that out because I notice they no more plane story today. They've cut back on it.
Speaker 6: Well, it's like the medicaid story, right, So you've got all these congressional representatives. I was talking to new Gangkrich about this the other day, and they're showing up on the floor of the Capitol and they've got these big signs, like your children will die, the elderly will die. Everyone is dying because of Medicaid cuts. Meanwhile, it doesn't affect the seniors, it doesn't affect children, it doesn't affect babies. It's utter and complete nonsense. But they're expecting and they know that the average Joe is a headline hero. They're not getting to the weeds of the article or listening past the first three minutes.
Speaker 5: Look at these people on c SPAN. They put everybody to sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the hoaxes, one hoax after another, and uh, what's the I remember the blue suit. He violated protocol at the pope's funeral. He wore a blue suit instead of a You're supposed to wear a black suit and a black tie. How hard was this? I googled the pictures and looked at the crowd. I saw like fourteen blue suits. Joe Biden was wearing a blue suit. I'm looking at the ties. I saw a red tie, a green tie, of purple tie, a.
Speaker 6: Blue I'm sure both parances. Was really outraged. He was like, oh, I can't believe he wore that's my funeral.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're supposed to wear a black tie and a black suit, but I.
Speaker 6: Think that was just traditionally you wear it. It's like not wearing white to the wedding because you know the bride's in white.
Speaker 5: That's rude.
Speaker 6: And then you see there's always one dumb lady that shows up in a white dress to somebody else's wedding.
Speaker 5: Like, hello, it's understood.
Speaker 1: Well, when they said protocol, they meant the Vatican people in the exactly, that's all they meant.
Speaker 5: And listen don't even get me started. And I'm a Catholic. What those people did in those ceremonies leading up some weird stuff going on with the hats and the cloaks, and I don't, I really don't understand all the procedural and ceremonial effects. It was a lot. Yeah, these are these are not These are not the people I pray with on Sunday. I'm just telling you right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we wish the new pope great success. But when I see a guy like that has a Twitter account and he's tweeting about Vance and Trump, and why would you even be tweeting about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not a fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I said, we'll take some calls. We should actually take some Let's go to Dave in Florida. Dave, how you doing.
Speaker 7: I'm fine, sir, How are you good? Yeah? I was just wondering. Now, the Trump, of course, has been catching a lot of hate for years, and I don't know if anyone's ever done this. Maybe it's something that you could do.
Speaker 3: Interview a psychologist, sociologist, there's something like that to you know, maybe try and figure out what is the root cause behind all of the hate that comes his way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could do that, although I found most psychologists psychiatrists don't know what the heck they're talking about. They ever have the answers. But I saw it long before he got into politics. Even here in New York when he was a big business guy. Some of the business guys loved them. But there was a whole bunch of these business guys and it wasn't this wasn't about politics. He just set them off. They just went nuts. You know, there was at psychologist once said a lot of times, if somebody hates you, it's because you have things they want. It's like they hate what they see in you, what they'd want to be. So it could be because even back then he had an incredible personality. Be the star of any room he walked into, he'd get a ton of attention. He does know about this hatred and he plays on it. That's why the plane and all this stuff. He knows that these crazy hatefield democrats. He loves to just send them into a rage every day with something else. That's why sometimes you know, you say, why did he have to say that? And that's why he says it. Well, there's not going to be any plane, but What did he make such a big thing of that plane just to get them just going nuts. You know, it's like a bad kid at the zoo. He's always like rattling the cage, trying to get the animals to start yelling and screams. He does that with the fake news. Hey, we'll take some more calls in a minute. Eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sewan is the number coming up. We'll hear Sean Hannity's we'll hear part two of his interview with President Trump, and of course check out handity dot Com. Back in a moment, Mark Simone here on the Sean Hannity Show.