Speaker 1: I guess you was here until five six o'clock.
Speaker 2: That's not my problem. Week, not my problem. It is not this whole week my problem. Tell me that it is not my problem.
Speaker 1: Is the problem.
Speaker 3: Job's got to be. Will tell you what's SAIRA Johnson like, say you can when you leave.
Speaker 1: When you leave, and.
Speaker 2: That's please to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go go sit home and take kids home.
Speaker 2: I sit home, sit home.
Speaker 1: You send me picture of yourself watching chips.
Speaker 2: Never have done that.
Speaker 1: Don't even start. Welcome to serial killers right now.
Speaker 2: Welcome to serial Killers today, December sixteenth, halfway through this month. The holidays are here. Christmas in nine days, Hanukkah in nine days.
Speaker 1: Ten forty one. We have to hurry up and get this done by eleven because Scott's gotta go.
Speaker 2: We have lots to do, and you have a lot.
Speaker 3: To do if he's not out of here by eleven. But Andrew could stay until four five o'clock, but that doesn't matter. I can't make a concession.
Speaker 2: You know what, your life is very different than mine.
Speaker 1: But you know you can have people help you and fix things.
Speaker 2: That's cool. So anyway, Andrew, thank you, that's the easy vout. Thank you, once again to our friends at General Mills, and I'm gonna tell you why do you remember this?
Speaker 4: Hey? Kids, look much new. A brand new cereal just for you. Twinkles, the new star shaped cereal in the storybook package see inside Delicious Crispy Crinkly Stars and outside our real story books all about Twinkles, the Magic Elephant, Friends, Beat Twinkles Friends, Pulton the Inventor, Sandford, the package, Wilber the Monkey, and more.
Speaker 2: Read all of my.
Speaker 4: Story book package.
Speaker 2: Because of the storybook package and Twinkles. That was from nineteen sixty.
Speaker 1: But what is the You weren't even alive. I was not, So how are you saying? Do you remember this?
Speaker 2: You know? So there was a remembering. It was a black and white commercial from the sixties. It had a few different commercials with Twinkles. Because there was a storybook on every box. You would get a storybook with lots of stories about Twinkles adventures like he fell into a ditch one time he flew away with his little propeller tale. But the thing is, in the commercials from the sixties, one of them had Twinkles as a male and another one had Twinkles as a female. So I don't know which one was the final one, you know, same animation, different voice. It was very interesting. You should you should YouTube that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me just go research tw Twinkles.
Speaker 2: And there were sixty second commercials.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, it's back in the day.
Speaker 2: Back in the day they had sixties you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a lot of advertising.
Speaker 2: So anyway, Genlemen Mills brought back Twinkles, same retro packaging, but it's this boy. I don't know if that's boy Twinkles or girls girl Twinkles. I didn't check under the hood day. This is day twinks under the trunk. I didn't look on the day Twinkles. Yeah, so this is look there from their back to the nineteen sixties. Yeah, okay, you like that look. And there's the friends on the side. Is Wilbur there twin about Sanford.
Speaker 1: Wilburt is a monkey, Leopold is a lion.
Speaker 2: That sounds right, and Sandford is a parrot too, can Sanford is a parrot?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that too.
Speaker 2: But there's no story books anymore. Yeah, those were two costly.
Speaker 1: I mean, was it a full book?
Speaker 2: It was a book? Yeah, you appealed it off and it would be a book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they definitely cut that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I would love for them to come back with other retro stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean it sounds like what you said was that it's the back to the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I don't know if this is going to be the only one. Oh you know, maybe they just put that there.
Speaker 3: Who was the one person that got like moved up to CEO of General Mills and was like.
Speaker 1: I loved twinkle old logo and everything just said bring it back.
Speaker 2: Well, because nostalgia is all the rage right now. Everybody loves nostalgia.
Speaker 3: But like to that point, it is like millennial nostalgia coming back.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, By the way, do you know what that's.
Speaker 3: Called from the nineteen sixties is my parents? Okay, so they wanted twinkles.
Speaker 2: That's why. That's why it took so long, because they wrote letters and mailed them.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, General is just sitting on a stockpile of sixty four thousand letters, thing, bring twinkles.
Speaker 2: Do you know what that's called? Underneath the back to the sixties thing? There? Look, there's one right there too. There's one right there also. Chirn No, that's a test pattern.
Speaker 1: Test pattern.
Speaker 2: That's right after midnight. A lot of the night TV stations would go off the air. Yeah, and that would just be there until they came back on the air, beep and just yeah, I do know that. Like Poulter guys everything, you'd wake up in the middle of the night and oh the test pattern would be on beeping, yeah, you know, or the fuzz, not police, the fuzz like you know, God, you never got to experience like fuzz on the TV. I did you did?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How about the scrambled stuff when you try to watch dirty things? No, no, you're too young for that. That is so anyway, twinkle cereal is star shaped.
Speaker 1: But what is twinkles?
Speaker 2: It's an elephant.
Speaker 1: But look, but I'm not eating elephants.
Speaker 2: So what am I sweetened corn?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I thought somewhere on here, I thought it said cake batter or somewhere or vanilla or something that doesn't even say it. It's just a star shaped cereal goodness and sweet and toasted corn. I thought there was a flavor of some sort on here. I'm so confused. Well, anyway, let's see, Andrew.
Speaker 1: There's stars, you know, star cereal.
Speaker 2: Smell it.
Speaker 1: That's cake?
Speaker 2: You know what it smells like and I don't want to say because it's a different company and all. Actually, you know what isn't I think it is General Mills now Cookie crisps General Mills now, isn't it? I believe it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I was thinking the same thing. Well, I was. That was spilling everyone.
Speaker 2: That was a bad tear. It smells like cookie crisp.
Speaker 1: Eh, I don't get that.
Speaker 2: Of course you don't know. Anything's Farmland Fresh Dairyes, whole milk and the one gallon jug. I got that at the Indian Market down the road from my house. I found that store that sells Farmland Fresh dairies much closer than when I used to go to it. Yeah, so I'm very happy. Here go, buddy. Okay, we've had a star cereal before. Yeah, this definitely smells like cookie crisp. It does hmmm, not wonderful, lightly sweetened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wilbur, he's looking right at me. I'm gonna cut that out, make finger puppets. What the thing is?
Speaker 1: I could see you walking around like, Hey, it's.
Speaker 2: Got a nice flavor. I like it. It's not as sweet as I thought it would be. It was less sweet in the sixties, you know, things were not as sweet, just saying and black and white not sweet. You know, it all went together when color came out, things got sweeter.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, you lived through that time, so you did.
Speaker 2: I did. It was all about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure your parents told you tales of yesterdayear when we had twinkles and had less flavor.
Speaker 2: It was funny speaking of tales of yesteryear. I actually got some of these books that I saw advertise on Facebook. It's like, Mom, what's your story, Dad, what's your story? Or something?
Speaker 3: Oh. I tried to do that with my parents, and let me tell you something. They got the first prompt and we're like, what the hell is that? And then never filled it out and I spent eighty bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, they've been writing it. I'm so excited. Wow, thanks to back out when they're dead.
Speaker 3: That's what I was hoping that I would have nice stories about, like oh, this and that, And then they got the first prompts and said, we're good.
Speaker 2: This almost taste a little bit like kettle corn. It's nice, man. I like it. I'm gonna give it.
Speaker 1: Between three and I give it four bowls or it's nice.
Speaker 2: I was gonna do four as well. Yeah, four balls for twinkles. Twinkle yay, hey twinkle Leopold, Oh, thank you if you would move that over there please of course. All right, So like the rest of this year is pretty much called just like blowing out all the cereals in the sack. Like there's really this is.
Speaker 1: Part two, blowing out all the cereals in the sack. Part two for the.
Speaker 2: Rest of the year is blowing out all the cereals in the sack. Gotcha, I gotta get rid of all this stuff, and we need to make room for new for the sack. You know, this has been sitting around for a minute, and it's time to blow it out, you know, blow it out, yeah, baby. And much of this stuff is thank you to our friend Matt. Yes, he's been sending boxes. He's you know, I put him on a pause so not you put him on pause like Leopold pause, like pa u s e pause.
Speaker 1: Aha. I wouldn't have known. You know what I thought you were talking about? Elephant? Wait, don't elephants have hoofs?
Speaker 2: They have U They're not pause, definitely not. Elephants have those big giant nails. They'll stop your head right in the ground.
Speaker 1: So what would you call them?
Speaker 2: Feet?
Speaker 1: Elephant feet are called what.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's some more cinnamon cereal. Oh, and it's also from Love Grown like we had in the last episode.
Speaker 1: Elephant's feet are simply called feet. Feet.
Speaker 2: I said that, I did after you call them? Pause? No, I just said feet before you looked it up. Yeah, listen, you don't listen. So anyway, this is power Puffs plus from Love Grown Cinnamon Cereal. We should have done this in the last episode when we had the Tiger Hearts.
Speaker 1: Maybe when you're curating you could do a little better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't want you to have two crap cereals back to back.
Speaker 1: I mean, last episode was a lot. I threw up on one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did. If you didn't hear episode three sixty one, go back and listen, yeah, three sixty one. No, I smell more bean here?
Speaker 1: Do you smell more bean here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So this is Love Grown power Puffs plus Powerpuff Girls. Which one was your favorite?
Speaker 1: Uh? Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercups.
Speaker 2: Dude, look at you all. You grew up on it. No, I loved it. I watched it. I liked Bubbles. She was the blonde one, right, Bubbles, Yeah, she was the one. They all talked like that.
Speaker 1: No, Buttercup did not. She was the green one.
Speaker 2: Bubbles, I like Bubbles.
Speaker 1: Bubbles was the blue one. Yeah, Blossom was the green one.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: And Buttercup was the red one.
Speaker 2: And who was the evil mister it or they no him? No?
Speaker 1: It was no yes?
Speaker 2: And what was the man's name? What was like their mister mayor their friend.
Speaker 1: There was mister mayor there's the professor?
Speaker 2: Hey, siri? Uh huh? Who are the Powerpuff Girls characters?
Speaker 1: You know, Bubble's Bossom, Buttercup, Oh mojo jojo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, moo mojojojo, Yeah, yes, I love he's the monkey.
Speaker 1: But the devil was the scary one.
Speaker 2: Oh god, she she never stopped stop.
Speaker 3: Sirihuff Girls features Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup, three superheroes whose purpose is to reduce crime in their neighborhood while attempting to live a normal childhood.
Speaker 2: This answer is from Wikipedia.
Speaker 1: And him him was the devil.
Speaker 2: Guy was mojo jojo good mojojo.
Speaker 3: Stupid that he would like do certain like he was like, he would be bad, but at the same time he could sometimes help with his badness. I miss all those shows Cow and Chicken with DJ Lance Johnny Bravo, I don't know what you're talking, Yes, you.
Speaker 2: Do, the Big Cyclopsky and DJ Lance the Orange. I went and saw them live.
Speaker 1: Why would I have seen them live? O?
Speaker 3: God again when it was the nineties for you, I was between the ages of being birthed and nine, So we have radically different versions of the nineties.
Speaker 2: What series was DJ Lance from? Why won't You Talk to Me? Nobody want? No girls want to talk to me? Hey, Siri? What series was DJ Lance from? DJ Lance Rock is a main character in Yo Gabba Gabba Gabba Gabba.
Speaker 1: Yo Gabba Gabba was a child show.
Speaker 2: I watched it with I watched with my kids and we went and saw them live and we got to meet DJ Lance, Whoah and Broby. Broby was the green guy.
Speaker 1: Broby all right, that was not of my time.
Speaker 2: Some little girl stole Cooper sticker when we went backstage. It was not cool. Yeah, we went backstage at Radio City. We met them all, and some little girls like and took Cooper sticker right off her shirt.
Speaker 1: Cry rude.
Speaker 2: Yes it might have been Ashley. I don't remember, can I can I have your cup, please. It was a weird time here. I'm gonna give a take your spoon over there right there, farm there fresh Airy's whole milk one gallon. Man, this is good workout. I was walking down the street with two of them swinging my arms. I'm sure you were. You were power walking back home. I was with my power puffs one.
Speaker 1: Two things.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't like. We did go quany just just a hint of cinnamyon.
Speaker 1: I don't like it here.
Speaker 2: It comes to beans, right, Why do they do that?
Speaker 1: It's the monk fruit.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is is garbage.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Nope. Oh it tastes like burnt now.
Speaker 1: Ugh, what was this peanut butter?
Speaker 2: No cinnamon? Oh? I'm giving a spoon because I didn't spit it out, but I didn't buy it. What do you want to do?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do the same.
Speaker 2: I don't want to swallow it. I really don't it just like I'm eating a plant.
Speaker 3: It actually does right, Like this is what I would imagine, like like a sugarcane.
Speaker 1: If I were to just like bite a sugar nose.
Speaker 2: That's probably sweet.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about like maybe the field is dead.
Speaker 2: When you were a little dead sugar cane when you were little, did you ever just like slowly pull a thick piece of grass out of the ground and chew the white off the bottom? I used to do that. We did that as kids. It was simpler times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eating grass similar times. Yeah, did you grow up on the Oregon Trail.
Speaker 2: Like a camp or something? Even in my I would sit in my backyard and you know, look up at the sky and pull there. There was only certain pieces that would pull up like that. If you'd pull, really some pop.
Speaker 1: Would come back from the water.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: If we'd bring back the water were so thisty.
Speaker 2: All the time, Candle, I guarantee you more than one person that's listening right now knows what I'm talking about and has done that. And you only eat the white part off, But.
Speaker 1: Only people in your age range.
Speaker 3: Because once we became millennials, you guys weren't rock and roll like us.
Speaker 2: Because you guys like yeahs passed aside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, it's because they actually started putting pesticides on the freaking grass.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they did that in the seventies, so you know whatever DDT everything, Yeah, outlawed its how my grandma's cat died actually, d DT.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he used to spray. Her cat used to eat the grass. Coco Love, We loved Coco. He was such a good cat. But when she moved that she didn't realize that they treated the grass and Coco would go outside to walk.
Speaker 2: That they didn't put this little yellow sign. Oh man, I mean DDT was like back, it's in that song. Put a paradise and paved the parking lot. That that one, you know, d DT. That's when the airplanes used to spray the powder on like the potato fields.
Speaker 3: Is that the yellow yellow taxi cam? Yeah, Michelle Branch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put up a parking lot. Yeah, DDT is an that song. Unless I'm totally wrong, but I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: I actually think I would like to look at it. It's counting crows, Yes, look it up.
Speaker 1: It's big yellow taxi or something and it's Michelle Branch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They pave paradise and they put up a parking lot. Be paradise, pull up a barcke or not. Man, his hair was something. Yeah, yeah, those dreads.
Speaker 3: I also watched a documentary about like the Dark Side of Fame, a pretty messed up life.
Speaker 1: What's it called counting crows?
Speaker 2: Not look that, I wasn't counting crows.
Speaker 1: Or the taxi. It's taxi something yellow taxi?
Speaker 2: Is it? Yeah? There it is. It was counting crows. I'm sorry, you're right. Oh and it was Vanessa Carlton. Oh my god, you said Michelle Branch, which I thought was right you got. I don't know where the DDT part. I think it's enjoy the version.
Speaker 1: Taxi took him up till it's.
Speaker 2: I don't know, DDT isn't there somewhere. I could be completely wrong, but I'm pretty sure he says it.
Speaker 1: You, I mean what we look at the lyrics. Yeah, we could have also done that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: The skip CD version.
Speaker 2: Of Big Yellow Taxi is Adam Durits. Was that his name?
Speaker 1: He had the crazy hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah? They still tour, actually.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm sure they do.
Speaker 2: Anyway, While Andrews looking up the lyrics to Big Yellow Taxi, we will be back right after this. Ah, the thing's not pulled up.
Speaker 1: Yes, Edward back, Hey, farmer, farmer, put away your d d T.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: I don't care about spots on my apples.
Speaker 2: Leave me the birds and.
Speaker 1: The bees please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, what is d DT what? What? What pesticide was that? Hey, Siri, you really love what is d d T. Here's some info about TDT. She won't save it solid. Yeah, well yeah, it's it's outlawed now. Yeah, so that's what we had to deal with you. You guys, you have no idea.
Speaker 1: He never knew.
Speaker 2: He used to drink from the hoses too, that's right, when I don't drink from They had potato fields about the house. Yeah, they outlawed all those pesticides, and the potato bugs came and there was a blight or famine or something.
Speaker 1: And all we never had potatoes.
Speaker 2: And all that long island was a huge potato farms everywhere. There's very few farms left. It's very it's sad.
Speaker 1: We were struck into a potato famine.
Speaker 2: Like, let me save the faults, right, the rot camps. They had the big potato farm behind our house. Yeah, we used to go back to your free potatoes.
Speaker 3: Father.
Speaker 1: Can I have a potato? It's been but a forty night.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on because this is Serial Killers the podcast where we eat cereal. Thank you once to get.
Speaker 1: The big yellow taxi.
Speaker 2: Thank you Matt again. Best Yet is the supermarket chain that is in some areas, mostly in the Northeast, but it could be elsewhere. Raisin bran wheat and brand cereal Andrew raisin brand is always good generally, you know. I mean, you can't go wrong with raisin bran.
Speaker 1: Yep, no, you can't.
Speaker 2: I mean, have we had a bad raisin brand now? And raisin brand is one of those cereals that can't be trademarked. So every brand can have a raisin bran.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a good like announcer voice to say it. Every brand can have a raisin brand, yes.
Speaker 2: Because you can't. You can't really trademark something that just is it is. Yeah. Sure. By the way, there are lots of people that have been asking for you to do my my, you're me. There was some post that were like, oh my god, can't wait till Andrew does that. I don't remember what it was. It might have been Serial.
Speaker 1: Killers, which wine.
Speaker 2: I posted something with it. I think it was the one that I just posted that we're going to do in the next episode. Let me check so best yet? Oh, since eighteen ninety three, the flakes are a little flatter than your typical raisin brand flakes.
Speaker 1: Where am I going?
Speaker 2: I don't know our Instagram, I guess, and the raisins are sugared, which I like squishmellows. Yeah, I think remember that one. Oh god, yeah, someone wrote I can't wait for Andrew do this in the scotty voice that one.
Speaker 1: Say, look that's yeah.
Speaker 2: What was the description? Nobody said it, Yeah, but someone did say it.
Speaker 1: No they didn't.
Speaker 2: Anyway, farm there fresh Dairyes, whole milk in the one gallon jug. That's what we have this week. Well, why couldn't you just do it?
Speaker 1: Because it wasn't a good one. Usually with yours, there's like a backstory to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, have the most delicious time of my life over at the diner an old beth Page.
Speaker 2: There's no diner and old bed Page never has been.
Speaker 1: The old beth Page diner.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Well, I used to get my shrimp pond.
Speaker 2: That was the Plainview diner. They closed. It's just still sitting there. Someone needs to do something with it. Now we go to the Embassy Diner and beth Page.
Speaker 3: What pisses me off about diners that close down is that then all these like yuppie young people move in and they're like, welcome to like egg, welcome to like bacon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is biscuit.
Speaker 2: Yeah we have a toast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's just like a one word breakfast item. They sterilize the diner and then up charge you like forty two dollars for like farm eggs.
Speaker 2: You know, I like this. The flakes are different. They're very different than your kelloggs. They're not as crunchy, but they're interesting. There's not enough Raisins for me. They've only got like one scoop here. I need two scoops. But it's not bad. Uh. The flake tastes like hardboard, three balls in a spoon for me because I am a raisin brand fan. It's not the best.
Speaker 1: The flake is legit.
Speaker 2: Yet you like that? Was that a niepper?
Speaker 1: That was good? Oh?
Speaker 2: What do you got, Andy?
Speaker 3: I gotta give it two bowls too. If you put a piece of cardboard into milk, it breaks apart. We've had worse throw some I gonna call them grapes, but the raisins, they were grapes.
Speaker 1: They were how long ago?
Speaker 2: I wonder how long ago these raisins were grapes? Would you say, like two years, three years, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how the greape process works.
Speaker 2: I would like to investigate that.
Speaker 3: You should maybe on your hat, Nancy, Drew, you got is there like an old mister Rogers episode where we can go back and watch him go to a grape factory.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there is raisin factory. I'm sure there is sun made.
Speaker 1: If you find it, send it to me.
Speaker 2: Hm. Anyway, Andrew, thank you for listening twenty one minutes right, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: We went off with a ga yellow tag yo, gabba gabbay. So you could say something that I can't. You can say whatever you like. Wow, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Why is your hand in your pocket? Where are you going?
Speaker 2: Because I'm Alanis Morris.
Speaker 1: Heat I got on my back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how quick I was?
Speaker 1: And taxi cab?
Speaker 3: This episode rights, It all comes back to the taxi Cab. Can you please play the Big Yellow Taxi but the CD skip version again?
Speaker 1: Just one more time?
Speaker 3: Now we really have to go just just once please? Do you like listening to Big Yellow Taxi?
Speaker 2: Do you know the original was from Joni Mitchell?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Didn't actually do you like listening to that song? But also wish that it sounded like you enjoys.
Speaker 2: It's like when I be jogging with a disc band in the nineties. It's anti skip, it says it anti skip.
Speaker 4: Put on a.
Speaker 1: Fucking get so skip that would skip to the next song.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't know. And then you would take it out and your T shirt and you would rub the bottom carefully, hopefully get that scratch.
Speaker 1: Is that even what you were supposed to do?
Speaker 2: I feel like maybe if it was dirt, yes, scratches where you were screwed. Okay, all right, anyway, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us at serial Killers PC, follow him at Scott e b, follow him and Andrew Pug and please follow our friends from Farmland Fresh Dairies at Farmland.
Speaker 1: Holiday season is fast approaching.
Speaker 2: Oh it's here. Get the egg approaching, Bro, It's here, okay, Ben, Okay, Bro, Yeah, go to your refrigerator case and when you see that cowface.
Speaker 1: The eggnot get for your holiday parties. I know. I bought it for my family.
Speaker 2: It's in the gold carton.
Speaker 3: It's so good and I'm so excited is my fa my mom because I was raving about it.
Speaker 1: Cinnamon, So this way we can enjoy it on Christmas together.
Speaker 2: I wish those came in gallons.
Speaker 1: Same.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We will see you next Monday with an all new episode. We don't take a break. We're here, Yeah, the whole season.
Speaker 1: We're here.
Speaker 3: Scott's gonna be shirtless because we're pre recording a bunch of them and he wants to pretend like we're not.
Speaker 2: That's right anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh, you just see a middle aged cereal shirtlets.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next week. Until that's a crunch Andrew crunch run. Nobody wants to see it.
Speaker 1: Take it off.
Speaker 2: Nope,