Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of Happy trenventee hundredth anniversarys. Wow Wow, Wow Wow nifteen hundred trendventeenth one hundred. And I still look at you the same way, honey, You're still beautiful, You're still the apple of my bid.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 3: Please, I can't don't use an affect Jack to really embrace it, really embrace our love for each other.
Speaker 1: Don't use an affects entered my bedroom?
Speaker 4: Is I just have to do Trump voice all the time, Jesus, Yeah, seventeen hundred, don't yes me, seventeen hundred episodes, yes show, said Justin. Super producer Justin was like, oh, by the way, coming up, Yeah, I will.
Speaker 1: Not be here for it tomorrow Friday. Friday's episode will be there venteen hundred. Tomorrow's will be the one thousand, six hundred and ninety ninth sixty nine, sixteen ninety nine and my favorite sexual position. Don't ask what it is. It's a mess. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just gonna say, like, what was happening? And I'd imagine it's something to do with the year.
Speaker 2: Sixteen ninety nine, right right, I like to sixteen ninety nine.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean when there was a violent earthquake in Java.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what it involves. Having people shake your bed. It's a little like floating, it's a little like you know. Anyways, I'm Jack, Yeah, still Jack is still still got the khakis with a cuff of the crease, still from day one. Still and I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's it's it is, right, man.
Speaker 3: Seventeen hundred feels a number seventeen, you know it doesn't know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we stay consistent, stay consistent. Still don't know what the fuck I'm doing? Still all right, Still nervous as hell, Still nervous as hell, and I still will have sweat coming through the butt of my pants.
Speaker 2: Do you sit in something dead? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's go with that.
Speaker 2: Dang stuff everywhere on my seat.
Speaker 1: I must have sat on a fucking thing of watermelon or something. I think crud. Anyway, that even mean, Oh man, got a couple of humming birds going crazy in the yard, Miles video, get it out. I know I wish I was, dude.
Speaker 3: I know you're not lying because your eyes are sparkling like I get your one true love.
Speaker 1: There's two of them. There's two of them, and they're just like a prince y the uh and the arena and yes, you ever hear one of those things fly by, it's like a oh yeah, It's like anyways, this episode is just gonna be me doing Hummingbird, all right, Miles. There were some primaries last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, big winners or not big winners really just a bunch of losers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The big story is like people far to the left and far to the right both had bad nights. Yeah, endorsed candidates did badly.
Speaker 3: Took ells in let's see Utah, South Carolina, Colorado, and it was all like the freakiest people like to Like in South Carolina, there was like that black pastor. He was calling for teachers who were like supportive of LGBTQ students or as he said, pushing the agenda to be immediately terminated. He also lied about having a degree or you know, his completely obscured his military service.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a Trump candidate. He did not survive. No, no, no.
Speaker 3: Then in Colorado there was also the state GOP chair who was running for the house.
Speaker 2: He also lost. He was a trumpy dude too.
Speaker 3: He was someone who also had sent an email from the it's like his official state GOP account with an email that was titled God Hates Pride.
Speaker 1: So the culture warship didn't didn't didn't work for them, But it also being thrown in with that as like, and guess who else lost? Representative Jamal Bowman, one of the squad, he lost, And this is a stinging rebuke for the squad, and like it's being put in with the Trump stuff as if like people are just too actually rejecting the extremes. And you know the thing with Jamal Bowman's cases, it turns out it was the most that was ever spent on a house race. And the reason for that is be primary, a.
Speaker 2: Fucking primary, not for the general. For a primary.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that's because the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, a pack otherwise known as UH just spent an incredible amount because he was critical of Israel. And yeah, and.
Speaker 3: It's weird to see how some of the people are describing it's like and in his words, you know, his harsh criticisms, like describing a genocide in Gaza. Yeah, I mean a victory for I don't know, people who are fine. Again, this is like the thing we talk about this is this is a pack, right, We're talking about an entire pack put together to be able to sway our Congress to have the kinds of legislation that are favorable for this other country, for Israel that and so being so for people like, wow, is the most money spent? I think I think we need to examine that a little bit closer, seems because Miles seems well a lot of people said, what if you put another country in there, like, especially when that was, you know, from American foreign policy seen as adversarial, like a Russian pack backed congress person dumping this pack, dumping millions to get someone out. Yeah, yeah, it's it's really fucking strange. And I get that like that district is like a very like you know, you kind of have to It's not all just sort of one note there, and it's kind of like an army as some people describe a Democrat area, but also has parts of the Bronx. It's uh, I don't know, but like all the coverage around it has really just been like Wow, a rebuke of Jamal Bowman's extremism.
Speaker 1: That's so fucking fucked. The squad really has an egg on their face today. And you see other people say like Trump like yeah, there are other people.
Speaker 3: Who are just saying, like, you know, Biden needs all the support he can get, so like, we don't have time for people who are like not on board with the agenda. And it's like this is the that's like the worst way to describe, like why Jabal Bowman should have been voted out. And there are a lot of people who are very critical of Latimer's time and his work he's done in Westchester County.
Speaker 1: So Latimer is the opponent who defeated him. Yeah, yeah, all right, So that's a little bit more on a headline you probably saw. It's another headline that's making the rounds. It's so hot in DC. Lincoln's wax head melted off. There's a wax statue in Washington, d C. People like, it's so damn hot, Damn head fell off, dang head melted. Pet's heads are falling off, Damn statues heads are melting off.
Speaker 2: So the first.
Speaker 1: Question this raises is why they're statue made of wax miles that's not one of the medium's sculptors usually work with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think while most people are like, oh my god, dude, wax Lincoln melted in the sun, I think people don't realize too that this was like the work of an artist named Sandy Williams the fourth and was just saying, like, apparently it's also a candle and it's just melt perfect.
Speaker 1: Since I've never seen a large wax anything that shouldn't also probably be a candle as well, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they said, the installation is quote a direct commentary on DC's history of Civil War era contraband camps.
Speaker 2: So this is I don't know, his head fell off.
Speaker 1: Cool, but the head was meant to fall off, like that was part of the idea. Was that as a statement about how hot, how damn hot it's getting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's necessarily about that, I think.
Speaker 3: But the thing was they just they like the shifting nature of the wax statue was part of the intent of the artist, you know, just like, yeah, it's interesting, it changes.
Speaker 1: I sure did change. His damn head fell off our very own Brian the editor has rated this one. Uh he said, Nah, that's whank. Uh. I put in a good word, Sandy. I put in a good word on behalf of your sculpture, you know, and unfortunately it has been rated officially a wank uh. Brian just put his video on to give us the jack offhand motion, so uh it's to be fair. Oh my god, he much madam. He's curious every time he goes up, like he can't go to any madam to so because they think he's actually jacking off because he just goes in and makes the jack offhand motion so so vigorously that Yeah. Uh, there's some new AI bullshit. A Toys r Us commercial looks like ship, what are they doing? They so they released an ad that was made using the AI text to video tools Sora. Yeah, it shows us. They're like do you ever wonder where Toys r Us came from? No? It was oh shit, sorry, never mind.
Speaker 2: Creating of the imagination of a young Charles Laser. I don't care.
Speaker 1: No, I don't give a fuck, not like this, especially.
Speaker 3: When they're like the first ever brand film created with SORA.
Speaker 1: That's what's so.
Speaker 3: Weird about this, Like I don't know why I was trying to connect the dots, like in terms of company ownership as to why they're using Toys r Us to like so heavily branded as this Sora thing because obviously you're only doing this because it benefits you know, like open a Yeah, yeah, so where's your who's who's got the stake in that? That's like, oh yeah, I can I own toys r us, I can get them.
Speaker 1: I can.
Speaker 3: I can force them to debase themselves with the terrible AI brand film that they debuted at can Yeah they can.
Speaker 1: Film Fest is usually followed always followed pretty closely by the can add Festival, and.
Speaker 2: For lack of a better description.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's essentially what it is, like advertisers, it's not a good it's not good.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get that this thing was a little bit cleaned up, but they also had to use actual VFX artists to fix the weird fuck ups, like his eyeglass like the the what do you call the.
Speaker 1: Your arm of your eye glasses frames. Yeah, the arms of the eyeglass.
Speaker 3: Arms were like peeking, like piercing through his ear, Like they would change, like when the head would move, because this is always happens when you look at a lot of video.
Speaker 1: Like the child changed from one shot to the next. It's just like a different person, and the glasses completely changed those those things were not cleaned up. One thing we can tell they cleaned up is they took a shot from an earlier like Sora video that got changed around that featured a like nineteen fifties bicycle repair shop or as it said in the Sora video, bile repeat shop bilec Yeah because but anyway, Yeah, toys r Us is out of business in the sense that like there are no toys r us is in the United States.
Speaker 2: There are I think, yeah.
Speaker 1: So now there Toys r Us is basically the brand behind Macy's toys section, and they do still have physical stores in Canada. But in case you're wondering what the fuck's going on. But even so, like the thing that should be cool about this is like the so the the plot of the ad video, brand video or whatever the fuck that they're like the first ever Sora created brand video. I'm like, I didn't know that was a thing, So I'm less impressed. But like you would think that you'd be able to create cool like a cool the kid like dreams of a toy store and then he's like floating through this like dream toy store and the toys like suck, suck the toys are fucking dog shit.
Speaker 3: They look like the kinds of toys, like you know, like when your grandparents don't know shit about toys and they're like, I got you this toy and you're like, what the fuck is this.
Speaker 1: Toy like object? I got you this toy like object.
Speaker 2: It's a little wind up drumming man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like, I'm thirteen. A bunch of like the like generic toy robots and then like sports balls, and I get too.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's the mind of someone in the fifties or whatever, but like anyway, it's.
Speaker 1: Just it's stupid. It sucks for the man. It's not good.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: But they got lead paint though, which got things pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty fun stuff. All right, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back. And we're back. We're and Zamechas is back. Bobby Z. Bobby Z. He's dropped a trailer for his next film, which seems very so. What we can tell it's uh ring camera of the movie because it's just a locked shot. It's unmoving camera in a single fixed location in space, and it takes place over the course of one thousand years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like it starts like literally with like The Dawn of the Earth, DINOSAURSDS and and then you end up with Rober like, Babe, he got Forrest and Jenny back together.
Speaker 1: He did. Yeah, so Hanks and right are at it again. They're a married couple, and we like see them meet in this house. They're then like cursed to live in forever. I don't know. Yeah, like they as as teenagers they meet in this house. Then I guess Tom Hanks inherits the house from his dad or something.
Speaker 3: But all of the action and I check the trailer out because if you don't like, I know that there's something like these filmmaking terms, but like the camera is just basically in one position the entire film. There's there's no camera movement, so it really looks like you're watching a ring camera that has existed for millions of years and drama unfolds in front of it in this like living room.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's just in a living room. That's that's the thing. Living room looking out the front window. And yeah, it feels like he looked at the last twenty years of movies and effects and was like, you know what the coolest thing we have is I'm de aging technology. Yeah, the de aging technology in the Irishman, because that is the thing that it really seems to be taken advantage of.
Speaker 2: I don't, Zamechus is.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, I'm sorry, man, like you've fallen off.
Speaker 2: Dude, what was the last week? Maybe the like flight.
Speaker 1: Flight I think was the last one that was like a passable film. The people I.
Speaker 3: Didn't see Allied, Welcome to Marwin, The Witches or Pinocchio, which are his last things.
Speaker 1: That he directed. I watched some of Pinocchio and that one is a stink a disaster. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: And then he did that the Walk movie where the dude who did the tight rope walk between the twin towers, Yes, Jeorge and Gordon Levitt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, zamesis man, Yeah, it's a That one was a big was a big miss. I think how this is like.
Speaker 3: The thing like when we're we've been like lamenting the film industry forever now, but like I love that. Zamechas is like, here's my idea, man, It fucking this camera does not move like from the era of dinosaurs, and it all plays out in front and like that's the weird thing that the sor is like all.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, yeah, it's got Tom Hanks and Robin right.
Speaker 1: Okay. The thing that like computer effects can do well is like make the camera move around and like in weird, weird ways and fun ways and show you things from angles that you'd never be able to see before. And this is like, what if we didn't do that? What if we just yeah, it's stationary camera?
Speaker 2: Good luck, man, good luck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, looks like shit. Unfortunately, Well we'll see. Though.
Speaker 2: We still got to see that Coppola movie.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's not out yet. He's still got to He's still got are distribution.
Speaker 2: I'm like, thinking of the last time we were talking about a movie that's coming on.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I got it, Okay, I gotta see this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And even for that one, it's like, because this is going to be a disaster, but knowing like some coppolagain high in his fucking trailer all day and coming out with this ship that is more exciting to me than than this.
Speaker 2: But here also beatle, just.
Speaker 1: I stopped. Also excited to see where m I. A Is going with this line of Faraday cages.
Speaker 3: Dude, So am I a man for the fans?
Speaker 2: You know we loved paper.
Speaker 3: Planes, you know, it's you know that she she was pretty revolutionary, and then she kind of started saying all kinds of stuff that was weird, especially like during the pandemic, really things got like wobbly about five G and all this ship. She is now coming out with fucking an entire clothing line that is meant to like block out all kinds of wacky ship you know, like like five G rays and like bluetooths, like things that like all these visible pollutants electronic things that will interfere with your internal safety. There's one hundred dollars what they even call the tinfoil hat, which is like a bucket hat, which has quote one hundred percent brain coverage. Yeah, a two hundred dollars data protection dump bag which blocks ninety nine point ninety nine percent of electromagnetic radiation, and a two hundred dollars quote full protection poncho, which has a full coverage gives you full coverage of your brain, gut, lungs, heart, and womb. And am I was like, look, man, I get it. Like she said, first of all, future backwards is are you tough? There's an e that's really left out.
Speaker 1: That's a really good point though, I'd never realized that.
Speaker 2: But then said this.
Speaker 3: Look, if the conspiracy theorists are wrong, good for you. You own some beautiful clothes made with pure silver and precious metals. But if they are right, you just might have saved the future of humanity.
Speaker 1: She talking to herself in the one.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Jack looks great, look good, feel good on this one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we've lost her. That's all right.
Speaker 3: You gotta you gotta, you gotta get you gotta protect your brain, dude from the five G.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. I'm just all I'm saying is if you're going to create something called a dump bag and I'm not supposed to take a shit in it. But that's true. But what are we even doing here?
Speaker 3: It said it blocks nineteen point nine percent of Wi Fi four G and five G from reaching your brain, made with pure copper and nickel, Faraday fabric and a reversible.
Speaker 1: Two tone design.
Speaker 3: So look, if the conspiracy theorists are wrong, you now have beautiful clothing made with precious metals, and if not, you may have saved humanity.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, if the conspiracy theorists are wrong. You just watched an awesome video called Loose Change that you know, that's just you just got to enjoy cinema. And if they're right, I don't know. Man, right, man. You're welcome, You're welcome, You're welcome. All right. Those are some of the things that are trending on this Wednesday afternoon. We are back tomorrow with the Who last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get your vaccines, get your food shots. Don't do anything about white supremacist. Don't do nothing about white supremacy. Embrace the five G embrace time, Let it in, Let it your mouth open so it can enter into your brain that way, and we'll talk to you all tomorrow. Bye bye,