Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shady. I am Jaseelle Bryant.
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up? Everyone? I'm Robin Dixon, Robin and the Howe.
Speaker 3: Howels.
Speaker 2: Listen, how you feel?
Speaker 3: Okay, you have on a raven shirt.
Speaker 1: Yes, go Ravens.
Speaker 3: Go Ravens. They've been winning.
Speaker 1: They listen. The Ravens are the best team in football.
Speaker 3: I'm here for that.
Speaker 1: They're the best team. We have lost like three games that we should not have lost. No, but that's okay. You know that builds resilient.
Speaker 3: And and it builds team unity.
Speaker 1: Yes, all of it. Like they need a reality check, like, yeah, you gotta work hard every dawn.
Speaker 3: So they're winning the super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Oh what? Absolutely, I'm not going and I'm going.
Speaker 3: Where's the super Bowl again?
Speaker 1: I think it's a New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Oh, Kendrick Lamar, little.
Speaker 3: Way we go. I'm gonna make my reservation now.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna be there so I can be like boom Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 3: Here, I'm gonna be like yay Kendrick, yay Kendrick. Okay, even if we don't go to the game, we're still going.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, that's like that is on my bucket list to go to a super Bowl. Okay, you I haven't, which is crazy, Like, so yes, have you been.
Speaker 3: To a playoff n B n F n B A like towards the end game? Okay, I've done that too?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh nice? Oh that's probably fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah that for whatever, it's hectic.
Speaker 1: That's not on my bucket list. But I feel like my kids would enjoy that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, definitely, but it's a little hectic and not necessary because that's when everyone comes out.
Speaker 3: And it's just like oh yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyway, do you have a shady moment?
Speaker 1: I too have a shady moment? This is like a little while back, right, okay, because we we haven't recorded. You've been you've been on the road, I've been busy, so we haven't recorded in a little bit. So it's a little while back.
Speaker 2: You know, you didn't need to say that, though you could. Okay, never mind go What okay I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying because this happened a while ago, is this is because it's it's time.
Speaker 3: It's time to.
Speaker 1: Talk about that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna talk about Okay, I got it.
Speaker 1: I just this is more like the question, like a frustration. Why don't trick or treaters say trick or treat anymore? Like what do they say?
Speaker 3: Okay? First of all, okay, so I just got to Robin's house.
Speaker 2: She has a huge bucket of candy by her door, inside your door. By the way, the candy that's still left in there is trash candy, Like what None of that is good?
Speaker 3: It's like gum Hara suck. You think gummy Sweethearts suck? Like where's the good candy? Because I was like drummaging through there was no good case.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what do you consider good candy?
Speaker 2: You're gonna hate this. I want a TOUTSI roll. Oh god, okay, I want a conversation.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I want to m and m oh my god, any eminem.
Speaker 1: You want like an almond joy and oh let me? Yes you want whoppers?
Speaker 3: Yes? I want whoppers. Yes, that's like really Halloween candy.
Speaker 1: That is the most disgusting Halloween candy ever.
Speaker 3: And I will munch it up ew yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, my Halloween candy is like we're the Twizzlers. I don't have twisters. So I did have so all of the I will tell you what my candy corn what is gone?
Speaker 2: Yes, candy gone, candy corn? Send me candy corn, y'all. I love me some candy corn.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Candy?
Speaker 1: I think we've talked about this before. Let us just yo, what is wrong with her? Okay? And this this is we're getting sidetracked, yes, because we have so much to discuss. I'm surprise you what something to do with some candy corn? No? Oh, we're getting sidetracked. This explains Thank you Derek Dash for pointing this out to me. Right, this explains why you like Crumble cookies.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: And black people don't, oh tell me why? Okay, I don't. I've seen these videos. Yeah, black people are like they're they're sampling a Crumble cookie and they like put it in their mouth and they're like and they like spit it out.
Speaker 3: So this is this is a race thing.
Speaker 1: This is a race thing. You're a white side, like, I'm not right, okay, your white.
Speaker 3: Ancestors that raped your right? You're white my black ancestor? Yes, okay, yes.
Speaker 1: Candy corn whoppers? Yeah, what did you say?
Speaker 3: Trumble cookies, crookies.
Speaker 2: Yes, they have this pecan something some something Crumble cookie.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's so so the video that Derek sent me, he was like, I'm not sure I trust you Olle's judgment because in the video it was like all these black people, all these you know, it's multiple black people sampling Crumble cookies and they're all like that's horrible, and they're all like complaining about it. Right then you have all these white people who are like, oh my god, this is so great.
Speaker 3: This is not all of them are good. This is not all oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, this is so good.
Speaker 3: Ten out of ten, Derek Dash you you have left the chat.
Speaker 2: You can no longer comment on my taste.
Speaker 3: So I was going to actually surprise you what with some problem some Grumble cookies, and I was gonna do my own taste test today.
Speaker 1: But I just got a little you know, a little busy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm a working woman, Yes you are.
Speaker 1: So next time we record, I will have Crumble cookies so I can have my own taste tests because I trust my taste buds better than yours. Okay, all right, I'm here for it because you know, I'm like candy corn give me all the things. I don't trust her her taste.
Speaker 2: I even like I'm new to like charms, bubble, like the lollipop pops.
Speaker 3: What I know. I'm like, I'm like back on blow pops.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm a blow pop queen. Now I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, blow pops or yes, blowpops are great, but like, if you are black, you've been chewing blow pops.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, so you trying to come to my black I'm questioning it. Listen, I'm listening in leave me alone. Black people are multifaceted. Yeah, yes, some like.
Speaker 1: That, and we use something we usually have the same similar taste we do, except I don't like well done steaks, well done butterfly steaks, like my husband have a.
Speaker 2: Milk and oh wait a minute, so I'm at oh speaking of that, Oh my god, we're so off track.
Speaker 3: So I'm at.
Speaker 2: I was in New York just the other day and as in fact, this might be part of my shady moment. Okay, let's get back to trick or treat. Okay, Okay, what did they say when they knocked.
Speaker 3: On your door?
Speaker 1: Nothing like, they just knocked on the door and on the door, and I open it, and then they're just like grabbing the candy and I'm like hi, and they're like hi, and I'm like do you have something to say?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then they're like, oh, trick or treat? What? Yes?
Speaker 3: Do they even say thank you?
Speaker 1: Some of them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm so confused about this world we live in where these kids and their parents are there. Yeah. And if I'm the parent, I'm gonna be like, Okay, you say trick or treat and when they give you the candy, you say thank you.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 1: I mean it's literally like I could if I chose not to speak, it could have been like a silent movie or something like. It's so crazy and so and I. And it was warm on Halloween, So I actually ended up sitting outside in a chair because I got tired of getting up off of my couch to answer the door.
Speaker 3: You should just left the shit outside.
Speaker 1: Well, when that happens, they like end up taking the whole thing. Oh no, you have like some high schoolers that yes, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta be the police, the candy police, right, So.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, okay, you can take a few yeah. But and so it got to the point where I'm like do y'all say trick or treat anymore? I'm like, does anyone say trick or treat? Yeah, and they're like, oh, trick or treat. I'm like, this is so crazy to me.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It was so crazy. So that was these kids and their parents who are not parenting. They're not parenting a charity charity.
Speaker 3: So we have made this is a PSA. Parents.
Speaker 2: Yes, next Halloween, make sure that you have prepped your kids to stay at your contreat and thank you.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, stop being rude. This hallo Halloween etiquette out here.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is not my shady moment, but let me just say this. So I'm in New York and y'all know my super a bougie, fancy girlfriend, Erica Lyles. She is a member of should I say this, She's a member of a club. Okay, I won't name the clubie club, very boogie club, kind of like a Soho house, but like eight steps above a Soho house.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So we went for Halloween and it was just like the girls night out. And by the way, I didn't know I needed a girl that girl's night out until you know how you have girls night out and then you get home and you're like, damn, I needed that.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh my god. We get so much fun. Okay.
Speaker 2: So we had a minimum to the table, so you know, we had to order a bunch of shit. Ok So we're ordering like caviard and this and that, and when the caveall first came out, I was like, let me tell y'all, y'all own your order your own caveall because you know, I'm a cabrit girl and I'm not sharing, right.
Speaker 3: So then they were like, oh my gad, he's not sharing. But that's not my shady moment. Okay.
Speaker 2: So we order a bunch of waggoo. It was waggo on a waffle. It was like a little it was a bite size, so good.
Speaker 3: So the woggoo comes to the table and they have it like on a like a tear thing, like a tree. Okay, it was like a wagoo tree.
Speaker 1: Did you take a picture?
Speaker 3: I took a picture of the caviar and I did post.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So they put the tree down and I'm going to talk and I'm like he he and I turned back and the tree is gone. So I said where did tree go?
Speaker 2: And they were like, oh, we sent it back. It wasn't cooked. God, because I'm dealing with my ghetto hood threshs who were like, oh my god, the wagon has something well done.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I was like, it's gonna taste like shit.
Speaker 1: Are you serious? I was pissed.
Speaker 2: So I so that that woggo wago tree came back. They sat that down. I said, give me another one, right all, y'all, fool's over here, don't touch it, don't say a word that. She's gonna sit down, and I'm gonna eat it. And me and another girlfriend. I had another girlfriend who was we were on the same page.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I just want to say, black people, it does taste better.
Speaker 1: Right if it's not overcooked, and it's not.
Speaker 3: It's cooked the way it's cooked for a reason exactly. Just expand your palate.
Speaker 1: They it's so my husband has to get his steaks well done, butterfly with a one saw. Of course, I was gonna say, ketchup a one. Yeah, I'll be in restaurants.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, and you're embarrassed.
Speaker 1: I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 3: I was so embarrassed.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, y'all. Like I just say that to the waiter.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, it's like yeah, because they got to go to the kitchen and be like, somebody from.
Speaker 1: The hood is here, dear, it's so bad. And then when you taste it, I'm like, what it.
Speaker 3: Don't even take it, don't even taste right?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: This is freaking cardboard?
Speaker 3: Yes, with some and it's showy, your jaws hurt? Yes, yeah, stop it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is so bad. So yeah, yeah, we need to expand our palette in that sense.
Speaker 2: Yes, for sure, yes we do. That's actually not my shady moment. I have one more. Okay, So I was in New York, as I was saying, and I have a shopper at sex. Great guy, and I made the mistake of like I didn't make the mistake, like he helped me with my READI and dress last year, and I posted him our attacked him, I should say, so, like we.
Speaker 3: Were so excited to see each other, We're so happy. And he starts running down these people. He's like, do you know so and so and so and so. I'm like no, He's like, what they know you? And they came in and they told me all these stories about you, and I'm like what But now, mind you, these are people that are spending money, but they're lying, like they're saying that they really know me, that like my ex husband's brother's sister knows them, but they have all these elabor stories and I'm like, these people are lying. I mean, thank god the shopper is getting the business, but like, yah, stop lying people. It's not necessary for you to make up an extravagant lie in order for him to be your shop.
Speaker 1: Shop with you. Yes, oh gosh, yeah, it's rude.
Speaker 3: And you know what they might know, like your brother's wife, sisters, cousin, cousin.
Speaker 2: You know, but you don't know me, right, you don't know me, but it's a story that I'm involved. And it's this has not happened just once or twice. This is happening all the time. And I'm like, yo, I told about the shopper. Don't don't believe in any these people anymore.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: If you want to work with them because they're spending some money, great, but all of them are liars. Yeah, every single last one of them are liars.
Speaker 1: Right. I guess they feel like that's their way to like validate in order for him to like work with them, but I'm sorry, like for him, like money's money. He don't even care who you know, you don't know. If you're coming to shop, then just yes, if you spend it, he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna help you spend.
Speaker 1: And then just be real, just be like, oh I saw that Giselle tagged you, and yes, that's how I found you.
Speaker 3: Like that's it. We don't need an elaborate, made up, make believe story. So now he's on. Now he's on like he's alert alert.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh no, I'm not gonna believe in any of these bitches, but I'm gonna help hm shop. I'm gonna help him spend some money. And by the way, I just want you all.
Speaker 1: To know this one. He should be like, oh, well she sail came here and she bought this.
Speaker 3: And she bought that, like sister showing him like all this stuff that you didn't buy, like he wants to.
Speaker 1: Yes, do you want to know what Jaelle bought here?
Speaker 3: You should buy this, You should buy this and Andre and secretly, not secretly, I don't think it's a secret.
Speaker 2: You know, if they don't have like the stuff that's out that for everyone to see is like not the real shit, Like you need a shopper to be like to go, let's say through Gucci with you, and everything that you really want to buy is in the back, in the back.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's in the back. It's not out, it's not on the floor.
Speaker 1: It's just like in another store and they have to get it in like they have it, but they just don't have to center back.
Speaker 2: Literally everything that I was like, Oh, I kind of like that, and that person who dealt with like that section, we'd be like, Okay, I'll meet you in the room like they have these private rooms and they'll bring you a rack of stuff that's not out.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's the secrets. Well, thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Let's get to what we don't want to talk about, but we have to.
Speaker 1: Talk about the Yeah, it's a real shade.
Speaker 3: On election night, make my stomach churn.
Speaker 4: We overcame obstacles that nobody thought possible, and and it's now clear that we've achieved the most incredible political then look what it happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, for those people who are now who are listening to us that are not don't live in this country, yes, give us a minute. Just give us a minute, because we've got some stuff to talk about that prote this country.
Speaker 1: But those people who live in other countries are well aware and they're just as mortified as we are and confused and WTF. First of all, let me say election night, I wanted to punch my kids in the face. Why because I'm like watching and I'm all like, you know, my stomachs and knots, I'm all nervous. I'm like, oh my god, what's going on? And then Corey, my antagonizing child, Oh man, she's getting Molly. Why lose. I'm like, it's still early. Shut up, it's still early. And it was just every every time they had updates, Oh.
Speaker 3: She's getting Molly.
Speaker 1: She's gonna lose.
Speaker 2: And I'm trying to say, I'm trying to stay positive and optimistic, and I'm just like I really was, like I wanted to just strangle all of them in my house.
Speaker 3: Like shut up, leave me alone, don't talk.
Speaker 1: To me anymore. So well, so I finally went to I had to go to bed and just turn it off, and then they would come in my room. Yep, it's over. It's over. She's done.
Speaker 3: I'm like, if you don't leave me alone, okay, So I you know, I have bat with with this, with with President Obama, with Hillary, with all this. I have very bad anxiety when for this.
Speaker 1: Kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: So I have to turn it off and I have to just go to sleep and have to pray, and I have to wake up in the morning and see what the hell happen news.
Speaker 3: So that's what I That's what I did.
Speaker 1: That's what you even for Joe, even for Joe.
Speaker 3: I had to go to bed.
Speaker 2: So I woke up the next morning and I was in Florida, so I had to fly back home.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I purposely was like in that uber like I'm not opening my phone than I did, and I.
Speaker 1: Said, yes, what is happening?
Speaker 3: I screamed, Yes.
Speaker 1: It was the fact that it wasn't even close was just like, yeah, that was the shocking. It was.
Speaker 3: Okay, So these are my thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yes, tell me your thoughts and I'll tell you mine.
Speaker 3: Okay, So my thoughts are.
Speaker 2: And you know, Robert and I try to make sure that we don't this is not a political show, right, but we we are human beings and we live in this country and we're.
Speaker 3: Both likelack women.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, So now there's a man that's going to be the president, and unlike when he was president before we were kind of unsure about what he was going to do, we're clear like who he is, what he stands for, and he doesn't care because he's made it very clear he doesn't care anything about black people. He doesn't care anything about our culture. He doesn't care anything about women. If you're not a white man, heterosexual, if you're not a heterosexual white man, he gives notas about you zero. So it's very disturbing for me to know that there's going to be somebody running this country that doesn't care about myself, Giselle Robin, doesn't care about my children, doesn't care about our well being, doesn't care whether or not I can pay my bills or not, doesn't care whether or not we go to war or not, doesn't care about anything that I stand for.
Speaker 1: That's disturbing, Yes, what's more disturbing is that it's just such an unknown, when he's such a wild card, that we've seen so much of what he is capable of doing, that he's gotten away with that. I'm just like, I don't know what, I don't know what to expect.
Speaker 3: No, it's very much unknown. He's he's kind of told us.
Speaker 1: He's totally above the law, totally, you know, privileged, totally just can do and say whatever he wants and there's no consequences none, And so that's really scary, you know. On the flip side, part of me is like, Okay, well, hopefully he was just doing you know, a lot of the stuff that he would say and do was to appeal to his base so that he can continue to stay in power, and hopefully a part of me is like, well, hopefully when he is in power, he doesn't feel the need to wield to appeal to that base as much anymore because he doesn't need their vote anymore. So I'm kind of hoping that maybe, you know, that's just me always trying to like look for a bright side or a positive side, but I don't feel confident in that. I want to like talk about though, how did we get here? What we saw? We saw it.
Speaker 3: I'll go down, we know how we got here.
Speaker 1: It's mind boggling to think that someone got here, you know, that that led an insurrection against the Capitol building, and that is a convicted fell in, and that is you know, a rapist, then a sexual and it has admitted to sexual harassment.
Speaker 2: And and and uh simulated sucky penis.
Speaker 1: Oh my, that was when he simulated oral sex on a microphone. And the immediate the news media didn't even talk about it, didn't even discuss it. I just said, where, what what?
Speaker 3: What? What are we watching?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 3: What are we doing here?
Speaker 1: And the stuff. It's just like all of this stuff that he has said and done, and you know, just the the insults on latinos and whatever it is. It's just like, how do we get here? And so I really have just been looking at the numbers to try to fig but.
Speaker 2: The numbers don't make any sense. Have you been looking at because I've been looking at the numbers too.
Speaker 1: You know what the numbers tell me America doesn't want to vote for a woman, particularly a black woman. So that's what the numbers tell me. The numbers also tell me, and I've been reading articles and I've been watching videos, the economy was major for a lot of people. So I think a lot of those people we have to think that. We also have to realize, like we take in the news media a lot all day. We're on our social media, We're watching CNN, We're watching whatever, And so we see all of this, like these horrible things that are happening. There's a large number of the population that really is not watching TV. They're not really hip and in tune to like what's going on out there. And so for them, all they really know and care about is how much their groceries are costing you, the bottom line, the inflation, how much the interest rates are, they can't buy a house, blah blah blah. Like they're really not paying attention as much to all of them the things that are like jarring to us. Yeah, so so I'm you know, part of me thinks like, okay, especially a lot of these like Latino voters or the ones that voted for Trump that didn't vote for him before, they were purely voting on the the their household, their household in the economy, and the border. And so then I dug deeper into like the Latinos. It's like, okay, well he's out here insulting Latinos and wanting to you know, you know, immigrants and blah blah blah, and a lot of the Latinos that vote for him, they don't look at the immigrants, the illegal immigrants, like he's talking about them because he's talking about them, because they're saying, we came in, we did it the right way. Yeah, right, we we did we were supposed to do. We did it legally. We came in the right way. And so when they when he's talking about Latinos and insulting them, he's not insulting them. They actually want that part controlled as well. So I don't know, that's just what i've That's just kind of what I saw, Like, Okay, it's it's we're not vote, they're not. They're just not going to vote for a woman.
Speaker 2: Okay, but did you see the twenty million people more that voted for him this time than with Biden?
Speaker 1: Twenty million, twenty million, twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: So for that, I feel like, and y'all gonna kill me.
Speaker 2: There's some fraud here. There's some voter rigging, there's some bots, there's something, because you can't tell me that twenty million more people. Yeah, that's a lot decided.
Speaker 3: I want this guy.
Speaker 1: That is a lot.
Speaker 3: I want this guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just don't believe it. I mean, I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Just based on his history and what he's done and the things that he says. It should have been twenty million flower less.
Speaker 2: So I feel like there's some there's some fraudulent things going on there. And but I'm not just I'm just putting it out there. But but can we can we shift and talk a little bit about our girl, Kamala? Okay, which Kamala so Robin, I had so many Kamala jokes, and I was ready to sell I mean in a good way, like Kamala was going to be presidental live, Like Kamala was going to the White House a lot, Like Kamala was gonna be like the woman alive.
Speaker 3: Like I had so many loves I wanted.
Speaker 1: To say for the next four years.
Speaker 3: I wanted to line up.
Speaker 1: No, no, you know it's no, it's Kamala is the loser live.
Speaker 3: No, she is a winner. Lie, she will always be a win in our eyes.
Speaker 5: The outcome of this election is not what we wanted, not.
Speaker 1: What we fought for.
Speaker 5: The light of America's promise will always burn bright as long as we never give up and as long as we keep fighting.
Speaker 3: You know, she's a member of my sorority. So I went out bo all this peaking green stuff I bought like aka I am, and every time I wear At first, I was just gonna burn it all. I was upset, but I'm aware because I'll be representing the Allies.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, we gotta still represent She she ran, you know, in the little short period that she had, she ran a phenomenal campaign, totally her. I mean, she she was out there. I do think just knowing, just like looking at the what the post election stuff, I do think she should have spent more time on the economy, talking about the economy. And I do think she probably should have figured out a gracious way to separate herself from the current administration that she's a part of. Yes, okay, Yeah, And I think that's the heart that was that was the hard part. Yes, And it's really sad because it's like people who are worried, who are hurting from the economy, they don't really realize, like, well, this economy that we're in is a result primarily because of COVID. Right, we didn't really get out of COVID until what two years ago? Probably I can't Yeah, I started in twenty twenty. We probably really weren't out of COVID until twenty twenty two. And so to put full blame on the current administration for the economy. It's really not it's not apples to apples, it's not really fair. I don't think no, but I do think they she should have talked about, Okay, well, now that we're out of COVID, now that the economy, you know, things are getting back on track better, like we have to figure out how to level level out this economy now. And I didn't. I didn't. I didn't hear that message, you know, And for me, it was like, I'm, yes, the economy sucks. I hate that I'm spending four hundred dollars at the grocery store when I normally would have spent two fifty or something like. That's crazy to me. But that's still wasn't going to motivate my vote. Like I was sticking with the Democrats, sticking with Kamalas, I'm sticking with somebody that in respect, yeah, indignant intelligence, yes, experience, and actually reads the policies and the briefs.
Speaker 2: This man hasn't read since nineteen forty eight, right when he was in grade school. Right, but you do know that he's kind of slow. He walks with the with the dragging leg, so there's some issues there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the thing is also it's like, well damn like y'all were so worried about Biden and his age, Well, Trump is seventy eight.
Speaker 2: Trump is Oh, y'all's that's his leg drag.
Speaker 1: He's no spring Chicken. So are we okay? If jd Vance is our next present?
Speaker 2: I'm not okay with that. Okay, So let's get to this. And this is all allegedly. This is all allegedly since we on the Trump train, Okay, the question is did Jonnald Trump and Tameron Hall have an affair? And if y'all don't know if Tameron Hall is, she has a daytime show. She was on the Today Show. She got fired and they're kind of saying that that's the reason why she got fired a little bit.
Speaker 3: And this is all allegedly, tamor don't come from me.
Speaker 1: Is this one media takeout?
Speaker 3: No? No, this is no it's some media takeout. Don't do that to me.
Speaker 2: Somebody sent this to me that was credible, but it was kind of buried. This is US news, Oh okay, So this is oh Time Now World, Times Now, World, Okay, Okay. Anyway, so rumors of the affair with Tameron in him, she would give him news.
Speaker 3: Of like in advance.
Speaker 1: Since when what is the year?
Speaker 2: Okay, so the year of this is twenty and sixteen, Oh, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: This is recent.
Speaker 3: This is recent.
Speaker 2: He was married, you know, not that anybody cares about marriage anymore.
Speaker 1: And what was tammarn Hall doing at that time?
Speaker 2: On she was on the Today and it's resurfaced. Okay, So you know how I think Trump had because he's been sued a million times and he's been all these court cases. He had to turnover some phone records. She wasn't supposedly allegedly in the phone records, and there were recordings that people have listened to, and there was a possible relationship at the time she was at the Today Show because this happened in two thousand and I believe fifteen. Despite the allegations, NBC has never portraed on this, but she said supposedly. I'm so this is her call to him. I'm happy I took your advice regarding a meeting with someone named Matt and ads. I celebrated by going to Gucci and I'm going to use your discount because there's a green dress that I like and it costs three thousand dollars and I need a discount bigger than that one I'm gonna use. So I guess she's using his discount or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know about the discount.
Speaker 2: But you haven't that kind of a relationship, I mean that kind of a conversation on voicemail.
Speaker 3: Something's going down, Tamn rant Haul.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm just want to say this. I don't think I've ever spoken on this or we have never got we have. I don't think she was nice to Porscha Williams when Porsche was on. I don't think she was nice to Larca Pippen when she was on. I think she talked to them both very disparagingly. And if you go on a talk show, they set the tone. The person that your interview is interviewing you sets the tone. And by no means do you ever want to come on there and feel like you're being chastised? And Oprah has had some moments where she's chastised some people. Tay Marburo, I mean Tony Braxton felt very chastised, and so did Monique the how do you remember this? Oh listen this brain listen listen for my blueberries. My brain's working to day, y'all. And Monique the comedian so yeah, actress comedian, the Oscar not Oscar winner.
Speaker 1: I think yeah, she went for precious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I mean listen, listen, and we all get the job. Oprah understands your job, and this is no shade to Oprah And I don't even know how it brought over into this and tamer and I understand the job. But there's a fine line, and you can't have people come on as your guests and you chastise them moving on. And if you were having sex with Donald Trump, let us know about that penisize because we heard it's like two inches allegedly.
Speaker 3: Allegedly walk right.
Speaker 1: That is juicy, y'all. That is juicy. You see got someone needs to get to the bottom of that. Speaking of talk show hosts, though, since you brought it up, I'm thinking about Jennifer Hudson, Yes, and her Spirit tunnels. Yeah, were coming on the Jennifer Huddon.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jennifer can I can me and Rabbit just come on because we want the tunnel?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so what are they gonna like sing okay anything. I was just thinking, okay. So so if y'all don't know what we're talking about, first of all, just go to like the Jennifer Hudson Show Instagram page and you'll see and we love Jennifer by the way, yes, absolutely, And we'll see where her staff before her guests come out. Her staff lines up on both sides of the hallway. Yes, And they have a choreographed song, you know. Sometimes so if it's a musician, like say Gwen Stefani came on and they were like singing.
Speaker 3: Her song how a Bat Girl. But they're also like change the lyrics for that person, for that person, ye put their name in it and whatever else and it's and the people it just gets them like hype and taller and excited and they're like everybody got like a little dance coming down.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, this is so awesome.
Speaker 3: Someone.
Speaker 1: They must have multiple musicians on their staff because they sound amazing. Their lyrics are great. They're like in tune. I want to know how much time they spend they need to do a video like showing them how rapping for that person.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I saw Ludacris came Ludacris's was recent and he I mean he was cooking in the kitchen. He came back and I started up. He was Ludacris was amazing. I am putting it out there to you, Jennifer, that Robin and I would like to come on. Yes, you can choose any song you want for us.
Speaker 1: Well I want to choose. Okay, so what song I saw? How would you want? I don't care, Okay, I'm trying to think. I just think of like a song that would like make me hype, Like what would get me hype? I mean there's so many I know, I know, and mine mine's like totally random. I want them to sing for me. Let's go Crazy by Prince. Oh.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we want that or Robin wants that. And then once we get out there, I want to sing with Jennifer and okay that's where we stop. Okay, Okay, so I know I can't sing me, they can rob me, but like we.
Speaker 1: Can do a little karaoke. Yeah, yeah, that's true. That.
Speaker 3: Yes, we would love to sing with you, Jennifer, and we would love to come down the hallway and y'all rock it out to Princess let's go crazy, let's go crazy. We put it in the universe. Yes, yeah, that's my song.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't know. We gotta find so whatever'll y'all write us and tell us what song we should come out?
Speaker 2: Tell us tell us. Okay, So can we talk about now the rich folks is really excited. Back down Trump real quick because that he's in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The stock market went out, The market went up, the bitcoin went up.
Speaker 3: Oh, the bitcoin went up.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: I know that's great for you, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: But it's not for me. It's it's not worth it. Like I would still rather have Kamala Harris and you know in office. Then my bitcoin going up a little bit.
Speaker 3: But but with Kamala with the stock alag go up a lot.
Speaker 1: Eventually. Uh. And I think even with Trump, like it's going to level out, like that's the thing, Like, yeah, yeah, they went up, but it's going to level back out, y'all.
Speaker 2: Okay, But it it's a long game, is right. This is not a race. It's a marathon.
Speaker 3: Okay. So over one point two eight trillion was added to the US stock market.
Speaker 2: Oh yesterday, yes, or so the day after the election. Two days after the election, crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I saw something like billionaires made like sixty more billion Yeah, totally. I'm still it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: It still doesn't matter because with Kamala it had been la yes for a long time alo right, more than Trumpet Okay, her her Saturday Night Live was everything everything allah Oh, it was everything alone.
Speaker 1: It was awesome. That was and I really was like, oh, yeah, like she had the momentum. It's felt like she had the momentum. Yeah, and everything going into the election. I think that's why it was such a letdown, just because we really I think everyone really felt good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I'm gonna be honest when when when they and we talked about this a little bit, when they said she was gonna be the nominating yeah, I immediately was like, she can't win because not because she's not qualified or anything. I just felt like this country was not ready for a woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's how I felt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they still feel that way. And then the momentum was behind her, like Oprah came out, the Obamas came out, Beyonce, everybody was like Swift couldn't make ahead Taylor. Everybody Taylor did. They just cheated. But anyway, so my son.
Speaker 1: Carter said they should have picked some country singers. They should have some country singers, some Morgan Wallet. I don't know these people, but I'm like, how do you know that? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, like for the younger, for the younger people.
Speaker 1: Because the ship one of the demographics that really went hard for Trump was younger white men. Was I thought that was interesting, I can see that. Yeah. So so Carter was like, yeah, they should have gone true, he's like young country singers. True, But so what was what were we talking about Kama? We didn't you know, the you were thetic that she could.
Speaker 2: Win and then was behind. And then I was like, yes, this is going down. But unfortunately, y'all ain't ready for a woman.
Speaker 1: They're not ready for a woman.
Speaker 3: I am. I'm so ready me too, But like y'all are horrible. Y'all y'all massag misogynsts.
Speaker 1: What's the word. I think that's the word. Misogynists.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, is that right? Massages is somebody that just thinks that men can do the Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: I think that's the word.
Speaker 2: You know what I was about to say, feminists. No, I was about to say an TOI.
Speaker 3: You know what, nor misogyny that's right. Misogyny. Yeah, y'all about to stop all your misogynistic behavior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, men, that's really sad. So now it's like, okay, well, who's up next? Come on, Democrats, y'all gotta like now y'all need to really work and and start putting somebody up there. But the good thing we won't have to deal with Trump either now. No, so who's next for the Republicans too?
Speaker 2: That's well when it's so funny because we had a the day after the election, the family, you know, my little family got a little because we have all these spacetime calls.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Angel was like, I think we need a family meeting. And because Sperman, y'all, Spelman took it hard. So we all got on the phone and immediately because their father's on the phone. And I'm like that, Jamal Bryant, if you are like weeping may endor for a night but joys in the morning, I'm gonna kill you, okay, because this is weeping for four years okay, and there's.
Speaker 3: No joy in this morning. No, we won't have joy for a long time. So I was like, do not start with that. He was like, is that I'm worried I'm on the list. You know there's a list.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what list? You know?
Speaker 3: Trump got the list?
Speaker 1: Trump's list.
Speaker 3: He listen. I'm worried for him too, because because like even Charlemagne, like the people that came out hard in the paint, not against him, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is he keeping numbers? I'm telling you, I'm hoping that he's, like, you know what, I'm here. I did what I had to do to get here, and now let me just I don't I don't know, Governor. I think he's gonna do a.
Speaker 3: Lot of golfing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think that because this is an ego thing for him.
Speaker 2: It's a power trip, and it's like, you know, him and Poot need to get together and measure their dicks, right, see which one's bigger.
Speaker 1: Maybe he can convince Putin. Okay, just lay off Ukraine, all right, let's go.
Speaker 3: Can't see that happening. Ukraine's not getting another dime from the United States. Unfortunately, Dvance.
Speaker 2: They're going to make Vance get in there and show his dick to and see how big that is, and all these small dicks are going to get together, all right. So on another note before we get out of here, So I had something that I want to share with you, Robin, because I know that you could appreciate this. So it talked about asteological signs, and I know that you're in Aries.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, big time, Aries say about its No, it's I mean you know it's okay. So it lists all the signs and who they should take advice from.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: It says that aries should take advice from virgos. Interesting, interesting, okay, Tauruses should take advice from virgos.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I want you to stop. I want to start.
Speaker 3: Stop because we are I saw this.
Speaker 1: I saw this.
Speaker 3: I saw if Virgo rule the world, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, but Aries was the first one y'all to take advice from Burglars.
Speaker 3: You're welcome, Thank you, listen.
Speaker 1: Is nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 3: We are wise beyond our years, okay, and we see the full picture?
Speaker 1: Do you really? We do? I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: When we pay attention, we're not always paying attention.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: I feel like Virgo's like, once they have something in their mind, that's it, that's that's it, that's it, done and done.
Speaker 1: And uses have to be like, well have you looked at it from this perspective.
Speaker 3: That is true, and then we take your perspective and we go to the basically because it's like we know, we know what it is. Oh my gosh, Okay, I'm done with you first, you're done with me? Yes, unless you had anything el to tell me.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, let me see if I have anything else to tell you today. Okay, okay, I want to circle back to something. Yes. Do you remember a little while ago you said you were a turtle?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay. So I did try to like find out what animal I was.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, yes, yes, spirit animal? What's your spirit animal? But like you never told me like how you came, like what you use because find out I'm gonna say, oh well, it was it was a little bit a bit of a cheat for me because there was all these animals and their descriptions of like what they kind of like stand for was was written up next to them. So I'm like, oh my god, I'm the turtle because the turtle believes in peace and happiness and and all the things that I stand for. Yes, peace and happiness.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. So I just like randomly was like, okay, well, let me figure out what animal I am, so I like went on Google, like what animal am I? And I filled out to this characteristic thing. Okay, I am a Sable?
Speaker 3: The hell is that?
Speaker 1: So you're an animal that noble.
Speaker 3: Is a horse, a particular type of horse. Yes, this is really intense.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, So I'm a Sable because I'm protective, eloquent, charming, snooty and judgmental. Yes, I don't agree with that. I am not snooty nor judgmental.
Speaker 3: You're You're both. You're absolutely both, but in a cute way because what were the things before that? Protective because you're protective, eloquence, yeah, thank you, charming, you charming. The charming makes you snooty and judgmental.
Speaker 2: Balance out, oh yes, okay, because you're not always judgmental, but if you are, it's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, okay. And you're not really snooty, but you're bougie. Okay, Yeah, you have a boogie side tee yeah, doude yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, fine, fine, okay.
Speaker 3: So, and if those are the only two negatives, you're good.
Speaker 1: I'm great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sable, you are? Yes, So I thought sable was a color.
Speaker 1: Sage. Maybe is a color. I don't know. Sage is what brown? Green? Whoa green green?
Speaker 3: Okay? So it's sable? Is a sable horse? A man or a woman? I mean a a female or male?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay is this okay, I have this.
Speaker 3: I don't believe.
Speaker 1: It's like a horse that looks like a Okay, this is what I screenshot.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's not a horse. Okay, So it's that's not a horse. That is that is more like a or it's like an oar or like a deer.
Speaker 1: So it's like horns. It looks like a mix between a horse.
Speaker 3: And a zebra and in a deer. There's some deer in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is the sable? Now?
Speaker 3: Listen, Robin, I'm here. I'm taking animals for her, for her spirit animal. She didne made up an animal.
Speaker 1: It is a mammal. It's a small omnivorous carnivore in the weasel family.
Speaker 2: Robin's a weasel for those of you, weasel. Robin is a weasel. Oh that's so embarrassing. That is so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Okay, I do want to talk really quickly about it.
Speaker 1: Sable is a color, a dark brown or black color. Yeah, For example, you might describe someone's hair as sable.
Speaker 2: Yes, not today, that's new to me, yeah not yes, Okay, I'm here for I'm here for your Okay. Before we get out of here, I do want to talk really quickly about this whole mag the Stallion thing, because you know she lied, Oh I know?
Speaker 1: And does that affect the case?
Speaker 3: Yes, Free Tory Lane, I agree, Free Tory Lanes like, how can you lie and then say you lie? Because I kind of feel like, and I hate to say this, you should go to jail Meg for lying?
Speaker 1: Does she lie under oath though? That's that's the question.
Speaker 3: But she lied to Gail King? That's under owner because that's Oprah. That's deep.
Speaker 1: Lion, Oprah's bestie is like a lion.
Speaker 3: On The last person I lied to, uh to Gail is in jail. That's called R. Kelly because he was lying. It's just how old? How old are we talking about? So Meg, I don't know, they might need to come for.
Speaker 1: You, mane away. Speaking of R. Kelly, you know the word is on the curb is that Trump is going to pardon Diddy.
Speaker 3: He hasn't been convicted yet.
Speaker 1: I know, that's what I say. So he hasn't been convicted yet. But but when Trump has the ability to pardon Diddy, he's going to pardon Diddy.
Speaker 3: And he's going to get r Kelly out.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I didn't hear about r Kelly. That was just the word. I believe it in like TikTok.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I believe it.
Speaker 1: I believe that too. Actually, I believe that would happen. But do presidents only pardon people on their way out or can they pardon people at any time?
Speaker 3: Well, Joe's got to pardon his son.
Speaker 1: He better his son, listen, he better.
Speaker 3: I know he.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't. That's he like promised that he wouldn't, or he wouldn't interfere in Hunter's you know case and all that. But Joe, especially now, yes, you better pardon your son.
Speaker 3: I think I think it is on it.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I think you can do it whenever, right, I don't know, yeah, or it might be on the way out, but I think that he's going to because Donald's on the tapes allegedly listen, because we've had to say allegedly a lot. I think this is podcast right now, it's this episode's over, so we're done.
Speaker 1: So We love y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't ever forget to live your life. Either reasonable or shady a lot.
Speaker 1: Or oh it says they can pardon them at any time.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite
Speaker 2: Shows, and you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady.