Speaker 1: All of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number. If you'd like to be a part of this extravaganza, it's eight hundred and nine to four to one, Sean. If you want to join us, I will introduce you today to Elie Sharabi. He was held for four hundred and ninety one days by Hamas after October seventh. He lost his wife and child that day they were murdered. He didn't know it the whole time he was in captivity. He has written a book, Hostage. It's debuted as a New York Times bestseller. His story is beyond compelling and one that everybody needs to know, especially that those that really seem to have absolutely no clue about what it means to what radical Islamic terrorists and terror groups like Hamas are all about. He will give you a first hand account four hundred and ninety one days and he was one of the lucky ones that was released and survived.
Speaker 2: How did he survive? What did he learn? What did he know?
Speaker 1: How did he eat? I mean he gives every every chapter verse in detail. If think of anybody puts themselves in his shoes, and you ask yourself well, how do you think you would survive?
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean that that's the long and the in the short of it. We have a lot of political issues, A lot is raging in New York now over this mayoral race. I'm not sure why you know, this last minute panic is set in, but it has. And the panic is, oh, mom, Donnie can win. I'm like, yeah, no, Adam Schiff, You're no kidding. I mean you people just finally getting a hold of this. We've been talking about this idiot every single day warning New York City, every single day. We've gone over as a record exhaustively on this show. I'm not going to repeat myself here today. And now the focus seems to be this last minute, last gasp attempt. Let's prop up Andrew Cuomo and try to force Curtis leewill. First of all, there have been many polls that have come out head to head Mamdani versus Cuomo, and there's not one that's even well, I mean relatively close if you consider four or five points close. And there's absolutely zero chance that every Curtis supporter is going to be voting for Andrew Cuomo, who's out there trying to court these votes.
Speaker 2: You know, with all due respect, the.
Speaker 1: Wake up call for all of you in New York City should have come after the primary. The wake up call for Andrew Cuomo, who really seems to have been phoning it in the whole time, should have come after the primary. And it even took him a while to decide to get in. And you know, the idea that you're putting all the pressure on Curtis is if Curtis is somehow responsible for this, he's running as a Republican in a democratic city like Rudy Giuliani did, and Rudy Giuliani won I think by two points.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a very close race, and it's very difficult in a city where you have Democrats out numbering Republicans like nine or ten to one.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: But everybody's kind of hitting the panic button on all of this, and it's a little too little, too late for all of you, to be very honest, and if you really wanted to build an effort, the five alarm fire should have gone off in your head after the primary. And this guy won in spite of his radicalism. That should have been everybody's wake up call. You know, in an interview I guess, you know, with Sid I guess that Andrew CMO was on yesterday and Andrew he was asked the question, well, would you consider reaching out to Curtis? I haven't thought of that. I'm like, why not? I mean, this is the point he took off those New York Post reports como in the middle after losing the primary to Mom Donnie. If that wasn't a wake up call to get him to get his assing gear and start running a real campaign and raising money and hitting the streets shaking hands. I mean, did anybody ever learn anything from Ed Kotch. Ed Kotch was a man of the people in New York City, and he would be there even the day after election. He'd be out, you know, at subway station, shaking hands, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Before the election.
Speaker 1: How am I doing? How am I doing? And being in touch with people? And I don't see any of that with these candidates. The only one that actually is doing that is Curtis Sliwap. I'm Donnie's all controlled events and you know, arrogant and super confident. At this point, there was one interesting poll which you know, talks to the issue of immigration, published by Patriot Polling, and this is what they start out this article by saying that decades of massive illegal immigration to New York City, New York has now propelled zoron COMI marxismm Donnie's campaign to be the city's next mayor. In other words, foreign born voters, they go on, are lining up in droves to support Mam Donnie, an immigrant himself, and his socialist agenda. And you know, if you look at the polls right now, it's forty three percent Mumdanni, thirty two percent Cuomo, nineteen percent Curtis. You know, it's just an assumption that I think is beyond a stretch. They'll have their final debate tonight, and let me predict what's going to happen exactly what happened in the last debate. And you know, zoron Marxist COMMI Mum Donnie is going to be smiling away and acting likable as can be. And I get everybody's in a panic. I'm just I'm just looking at the timing of it and saying, excuse me. You know, we've been trying to warn everybody for a long time. This is coming, and nobody should be surprised here, and nobody should be blaming Curtis Sliwa for this. Uh and the idea that it never occurred to Andrew Cuomo to reach out to Sleea and form a coalition is a little breathtaking to me. And taking ten days off and doing everything else in between. Now, I will say this, I don't have a lot of confidence that that Mamdani can be beaten. Myself, I think this is a fate of complete hope.
Speaker 2: I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I've been surprised in elections. You don't know till the votes accounted. But if you're looking for a potential huge upset Republican victory, calm election day, I'd be looking to the state of New Jersey and Jack Chidarelli, who's running against Mikey Cheryl. Now this probably will be I'm just telling all you in New Jersey, this is their last shot. This is it for you. If you don't, if you don't make the pivot, now, you basically have have given yourself a sentence of you know, forever blue state, radical defund dismantle no bail law, you know, gender identity crap that you're going to get from the Democrats. That you've been getting from the Democrats and the highest taxes in the country. You know this, this is a turning point. Now, we did have Matt Towery and Robert Kahaley. They they have polled that race and they have it had a one point lead for the Democrat Mikey Sheryl, that's the one that couldn't graduate with her Naval Academy class and has given given conflicting answers as to why. Obviously there was some cheating scandal. But she said on the one hand that she didn't get to walk with her class because she wouldn't rat out the people that she knew were involved. And she said, I told them everything. Well, it can't it's it's only gonna be one.
Speaker 2: Of the other.
Speaker 1: I don't wish this on the people of New York. I don't wish this on the people of New Jersey. Uh And you know, President Trump even said I'd rather have a Democrat than a communist. That's gonna be up to the people of New York. But I don't tell people what to do. And but I am telling people in New Jersey in particular, you do have a real opportunity if you show up. It's all gonna it's all going to count on turnout, all of it and every bit of it.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact.
Speaker 1: Now we can go to Spanberger, who is down in the Commonwealth of Virginia, where she is voted to protect radical, the radical d C crime build, even that Biden opposed in twenty twenty two. I mean, Spamburger, you know, championing the right of men to be in women's locker rooms and play women's sports, taking all sorts of other extreme and radical left positions. Now we're learning that when DC passed the new crime bill, that even dozens of Democrats in the House and Senate voted to strike it down and Biden agreed. Abigail Spamberger is, you know, voted to defend it. He's not showing up for next to any votes there at all, but on you know, of the important issues you know, for the people.
Speaker 2: Huge.
Speaker 1: She won't promise not to raise taxes in the Commonwealth. She won't promise anything and win some seers, would be a very good governor. Now, I do think that race is close, but it's favoring the Democrat at this time. I mean, I think Virginia is a blue state because ninety percent of Northern Virginia. Are all people in the bureaucracy that work in Washington, d C. We'll see what happens. By the way, in New Jersey, Jack Chitdarelli, Donald Trump did weigh in on this UH taken to truth social touting that Chittarelly doing very well in the polls urged his supporters in the Garden state to go vote for Jack Chittarelly. He will not let you down. And I do know that there are National Republicans now, I will tell you that behind the scenes, panics set in in both New Jersey and the Commonwealth of Virginia and the Democratic DNC. They are pouring millions of dollars into both races in the final weeks of this camp because they are on the ropes. They see the polling and they know it's much closer than it should be. I mean, these are all all three of these races, New York City, New Jersey, Virginia. You know, Glenn Youngkin was the exception. And Glenn Youngkin, it was almost like the perfect timing, perfect candidate, perfect moment. And the good news is is the people of Virginia can keep that going with win. Some seers, but you know, then we have this controversy that has may merged in Maine. You have a Democratic US Senate candidate, Plattner is his name, promising, Oh, he's going to get his Nazi tattoo removed. Bernie Sanders endorsed this campaign, defended his decision to get the Nazi tattoos, saying Platner was going through a dark period. Oh I wonder if he'd say the same thing about a Republican anyway, The hopeful grand Platner expressed red on Tuesday over getting a tattooed nearly two decade day, two decades ago that appears similar to a Nazi symbol. The problem for him is this is not the only controversy this guy has.
Speaker 2: He has He said he.
Speaker 1: Had no idea of any Nazi link when he got the tattoo. I'm not sure I believe that one either, but you know, I'll let you decide. But there have been a whole series of other posts that have emerged in that campaign in Maine, and according to deleted posts that were first reported by the k Files, Platner went by the Reddit user named p Hustle. In his posts, he said that all police are bastards and rural white Americans are actually are racist and stupid. He also responded to twenty thirteen post about asking people from other races questions. Apparently, Platner also questioned in one Reddit reply quote, why don't black people tip? And the political candidate ones worked as a bartender at tune in in Washington, d C. Sense apologized for the comments it's not reflected for who I am now, who the person that I am today? Like, Okay, so Democrats now are beginning to distance themselves.
Speaker 2: They're just in trouble.
Speaker 1: Generally, they might be thinking, I mean, the radicals that run the party, I guess they're the big victors here. But in terms of what should be, you know, layup races for Democrats in New Jersey and in Virginia are not going to be. And I'm just telling you, if you live in Virginia, if you live in New Jersey, take it seriously. And if you live in New York City. I'm a believer. You fight to the very end, you don't give up. But apparently Chucky Schumer is abandoning an appearance of neutrality as these controversies pile up around Plattner and anyway Apparently he favors main governor Janet Mills to take on Susan Collins, but he avoided a public endorsement in the competitive race. That flew out the window today when Schumer said Mills is the best candidate to retire Susan Collins, Bernie Sanders said, like many others, went through a dark period of his life and he's just standing up for the guy. But all of this points to a Democratic Party just absolutely dominated by strange people. A racist Democrat donor told Jamaican American veteran and Republican gubernatorial candidate win some sears to go back to Haiti lost his job with Lockheed Martin a subsidiary after his viral breakdown. I mean pretty sick. And you know this. This is the state of where politics is in the country today. Unbelievable eight ninety four one, sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Okay. So I went back and I look to this poll. So just because there is and the story in the New York Post is is New Jersey going red? Why in the headline is why New Jersey Governor Poles that shows Mikey Cheryl up five points is actually really bad news for her. You think, what are they talking about? Well, okay, this poll was done by Rutgers Eagleton. Let's look at Rutgers Eagleton record, shall we It's a garbage polster. They missed the race. And by the way, Jack Schitdarelli only lost by what three points? I think in the last time that he ran. Okay, they missed it by five and they missed it. They missed the race in twenty twenty four by fourteen one. Guy Matt Rooney quoted laughing about the survey saying, well, if that means that Jack is plus two at this point, I'm just telling you, based on Matt Towery and Robert Kahley that pulled it, it's a one point race, and of this saying it's a one point race, that's a winnable race. That now that means this is a turnout race for New Jersey. Now, I mean, I don't want to be pollyannish. I'm just telling the people in New Jersey you've got a shot. You've got a real shot, you know, to stop the idiocy. I mean, this woman can't even tell you why she was not allowed to march with her class. That should be disqualified in New Jersey, and you know she won't commit to not raising taxes that should be disqualifying. I mean, if you want to go back to you know, men in women's locker rooms and playing women's sports and in the Commonwealth of Virginia, which propelled Glenn Youngkin to office, you know, then then I guess vote for Abigail Spamberger. But I think you win some seies will be an awesome governor there. I wish I could give you a little more hope. Is this driving you crazy? I mean, Linda, you see the numbers. I mean, we're not Pollyannish, don't we don't be asked this audience. And the numbers are what the numbers are in New York City. I you know, when you have Democratic registration outnumbering Republicans in New York City eight nine, ten to one, I mean, it's it's the math is hard. Math matters in politics. And even the people saying well, if Curtis gets out of the race, at least Cuomo is a shot. I don't see any poll that shows that. Show me a poll where it's neck and neck.
Speaker 3: I think even more so, Cuomo should get out. Let Curtis stay, put the proper money behind him instead of bashing him and telling him to give out, give him the money that he needs to combat the money that's being given to this lunatic, and then show everything he's ever said, every stupid rap video he ever did, everything he's ever done, which is a whole hell of a lot of nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, you had the right idea in the beginning, and you said they ought to get together and they all team up. And at that point I think you were talking about Adams, Kliwa and Cuomo if they want to stop, if your goal is to stop mom Donnie, that was your idea.
Speaker 2: That was a very clever idea and that.
Speaker 3: But they're never going to do it. Yesterday, you know, too many egos.
Speaker 2: Well, Cuomo, his answer was, oh gee, I never thought of that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, that's your problem, you know, taking ten days off after labor day, that that is like, that's that's Polow ticking one. Oh Oneymo's not the guy beggins.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the problem is.
Speaker 1: I mean he's got a hangover from his years as governor and a lot of resentment over how he treated COVID in the nursing home. Scandal and his book scandal, and you know the allegations against them scandal which he dismisses. I'm just saying the fact that he didn't think about that possible unity ticket is on him. That's not on Curtis. You know, he you know, loves to brag he's number one anyway. So I'm more optimistic that you have a shot. And I've ben pay close attention. I'm not saying I am just saying Jack Chittarelli can win if you people in New Jersey get your act together and get your ass out and go vote.
Speaker 2: Well, can we.
Speaker 3: Talk about Passaic County? Can we talk about the fact that the GOP is trying to get cameras and trying to get information and make sure every vote is counted because there seems to be a business and Passaic, I mean that's a baia.
Speaker 2: You had the Demo Democratic what is it city council.
Speaker 1: I believe they voted against it when because they they they've had early voting, and they voted against putting cameras in the room where the ballots are, and they voted against putting cameras outside to know who goes in and out of that room and to me, that's unforgivable because both Democrats and Republicans have claimed. You know that these elections don't have proper integrity. If you want integrity in elections, I sound like a broken record.
Speaker 2: I'll repeat my self.
Speaker 1: And that is voter ID signature verification, chain of custody controls. That means cameras on ballots when they reach a voting a polling place, and cameras the whole time. And nobody gets to go in there and mess with the ballots that are in a room somewhere, and you need to know who has access to it, who doesn't have access to it, and should be on camera the whole time. Then of course updated voting roles, partisan observers, watching the vote counting all day. Oh sorry, the voting all day, the vote counting all night, I mean, simple stuff. Then nobody, no Republican or Democrat, will have any any leg to stand on and say, oh, this was an unfair election.
Speaker 2: They were cheating, they were cheating, et cetera. They won't won't work.
Speaker 1: A car ram ramming incident yesterday at the White House. A driver of a great Accura arrested after smashing the vehicle into the White House security gate, damaging several you know of the You know they have these cement blocks by the way, It is impossible. You're not going to get in through that perimeter. I've been there too many times. Good luck if you're trying anyway. They drove the vehicle. This was the seventeenth Street and East Street Northwest. I've actually been in that area. I've been there, so uh no, just pretty amazing. And the Left is still melting down over the ballroom, even though we went through an entire history of renovations to the White House by all these presidents. Nobody seems to care at all. The Schumer shutdown continues. Now get this, you know he's he Schumer's leader in name only, Hakeem Jeffrey's leader in name only, and Hakim Jefferies celebrating his parties no kings insanity over the weekend. This is what patriotism looks like. I didn't see anything patriotic when up you hear people call for assassinating Donald Trump and sucking the assassination of Charlie Kirk or talking about shooting ice agents and a bunch of weirdos dancing and singing and you know, dressing up as mascots and furry animals. I'm not sure what the point of it was, you know, and I've heard these commentators, well, this is an indication it's just like the Tea Party movement in twenty ten. No, it's nothing like the Tea Party movement in twenty ten. I was I think it was April fifteenth. We did Hannity from Atlanta that night. We had like twenty thirty thousand people show up. Who were they? They were moms and dads and kids and families and hard working men and women in Atlanta that came that just were fed up with big, bloated, bureaucratic overregulation and high taxation, and they were saying that they had enough. Nobody can give me the messaging of what this weekend was supposed to be about. It there's no kings, you know, insanity. You know, Schumer's begging for another meeting with Donald Trump anywhere in in place, anytime. Okay, what so you're going to demand your one point five trillion dollars and then walk out and say that President's being unreasonable. By the way, John Fetterman is on TV with US tonight. He's urging the GOP to use the nuclear option to reopen the government. Uh, and he said, I don't want to hear any Democrat clutching pearls. I probably disagree with him on that method because eliminating the filibuster, Republicans at some point are not going to be in power, and that would be unbridled control for Democrats. I have my issues with changing, you know, the rules of the Senate for this now the worst story of the day, and it is the worst story of the day, has to do with immigration. On a side note of Republican Florida state lawmaker my state proposing a bill that would open up opportunities for families to sue local governments over killings committed by illegal immigrants. And we had Attorney General Upmire on TV the other night. He's suing California, Washington State over that incident with it where the eighteen wheeler, the driver there that couldn't read English or read road signs, you know, killed three Florida residents. But the Shane Jones Act would expand the Sunshine State's staunch immigration laws, authored in honor of its namesake, killed in the traffic accident involving in a legal immigrant. This one in twenty nineteen, and Representative Bernie Jacques. Jacques, who introduced the bill, said that jones widow wife Nicki, helps inspire the bill. For too long, American families have been left to pick up the pieces after their loved ones are taken from them by crimes that never that could have been prevented. And now this would allow this would be a turning point and hold local governments accountable when they don't enforce immigration laws. That would be great.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The Los Angeles City Council, on the other hand, a Democrat is praising the illegal immigrant who rammed his car into ICE agents yesterday as a pillar of our community. You can't make this stuff up. And now this was on foxnews dot com. Democrats are planning to launch a master ICE tracker on their website. Understand what this means. In other words, citizens are tracking ICE agents in real time for the purpose of aiding and embedding people that didn't respect our laws, borders, and sovereignty to get away from ICE agents. Let me go to cut twenty here and this is I don't think I have the right one. What cut is it?
Speaker 2: Play it?
Speaker 4: I share this with the mayor over the course of the next couple of weeks, the Oversight Committee will be launching on their website a master ice tracker where we can We're going to be essentially tracking every instance that we can verify that the community will send, you will send us information.
Speaker 2: On Okay, let me tell you what that is.
Speaker 1: The ice tracker that is putting a target on ICE agents.
Speaker 2: You are identifying.
Speaker 1: This is the like the ultimate in doxing here, uh and you have you know, all these activists California to New York. Activists are using apps to track ice raids. And this surveillance. You know, some people say is lawful? I have how is it not aiding in a bedding? The Trump administration thankfully is exploring ways to prosecute these activists.
Speaker 2: I mean the idea that.
Speaker 1: You are going to alert illegal immigrants to the fact that ICE is on its way?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? What does that do?
Speaker 1: That takes away the element of surprise that is needed for the safety of law enforcement agencies. Agents are literally putting a target on them. It's the ultimate in doxing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Pam Bondi slamming Democrats for putting ICE agents at risk with this new tracking website, you know, she said at Robert Garcia and that Senator blooming Law trying to put ICE agents at risk for doing their jobs. It is, according to the Supremacy Clause, the jurisdiction of the federal government, not state governments, to enforce federal immigration law. ICE agents their job is to enforce that law by arresting people that are in this country illegally. And she said, the Department of Justice will have zero tolerance for any violence against law enforcement, and we will prosecute any person who physically assaults our agents. The problem is Democrats now are orchestrating and organizing an effort that will directly put these ICE agents, put a target on them and put them in the line of fire, you know. And as she points out, with the Mayor of Los Angeles and their website being announced, over the course of the next couple of weeks weeks, there's going to be investigations into this master ICE tracker where we can get essentially tracking every single instance that they can verify that the community will be able to send us information on it. And that's when Bondi fired off this. You know, ICE detaining one hundred and seventy US citizens is not them doing their jobs. I don't even know what these people are talking about. President Trump. You know, at some point here they're going to all have blood on their hands because if one of these ICE agents, in the course of doing their job, which they are mandated to do enforcing the laws of our country, and that they walk into some type of situation where they get fired at, it's these people that will be partly responsible for this by removing the element of surprise and purposely putting them in harm's way, aiding and abetting those people that are not in the country legally. This is your new modern radicalized extreme democratics, Socialist Marxist Party. Welcome to twenty twenty five. Here we go anyway. Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.